时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the day, I did okay with the ladies, | 在当年 我女生缘还不错 |
[00:03] | from girl-next-door Dana Caldwell | 从邻家女孩戴娜・考德威尔 |
[00:05] | and our innocent puppy love | 和我们纯洁的初恋 |
[00:07] | to my geeked-out romance with older woman Jackie Geary. | 到和学姐杰基・吉里的极客之恋 |
[00:10] | And finally, Brea Bee. | 最后 布瑞亚・碧 |
[00:12] | Yeah, somehow, I’d won the heart of the coolest girl at school. | 是的 我居然赢得了校花的心 |
[00:16] | *Laundry day, laundry day* | *洗衣日 洗衣日* |
[00:18] | *Make my baby’s stains go away* | *洗出一个没有污渍的宝贝* |
[00:22] | Nothing! Studying! Respecting boundaries! | 没什么 在学习 尊重个人界限 |
[00:25] | What is going on here in the dark?! | 你们摸黑做什么呢 |
[00:27] | Brea, do you want to field this one? | 布瑞亚 你想回答吗 |
[00:28] | I do not. | 不想 |
[00:29] | And what is that funk? | 这是什么怪味 |
[00:30] | It’s like I’m standing in a musky cloud. | 我身处一股浓郁的气息之中 |
[00:32] | Basements are damp. | 地下室都这么潮湿 |
[00:33] | It’s also hot. Like, steamy. | 这里还热气氤氲 |
[00:36] | I think the dryer was on. | 我觉得是因为烘衣机 |
[00:37] | Brea on the board. The dryer. | 布瑞亚说得漂亮 是烘衣机 |
[00:39] | Likely culprit for everything you’re smelling. | 你闻到的很可能是那罪魁祸首的气味 |
[00:42] | Binaca. | 香口喷雾 |
[00:43] | Vanilla-scented candle. | 香草香薰蜡烛 |
[00:45] | Sade’s classic booty groove “The Sweetest Taboo.” | 莎黛的经典律动《最甜蜜的禁忌》 |
[00:49] | You two were kissing! | 你们俩在亲亲 |
[00:50] | Okay, I’m just gonna mosey on out of here. | 好吧 我这就走 |
[00:52] | No! We are not gonna be shamed by you. | 不 我们才不会被你羞辱 |
[00:54] | Basement kissing is a teen rite of passage. | 地下室接吻对青少年来说是人生里程碑 |
[00:57] | I demand you leave! | 我要求你离开 |
[00:58] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪也不会去 |
[00:59] | That’s good, because someone brought over | 很好 因为有人拿来了 |
[01:02] | a rice pudding with raisins. | 加葡萄干的米糕布丁 |
[01:04] | Not a good time, Dad. | 不是时候 爸 |
[01:05] | I just caught Adam and his little friend here couch-kissing. | 我刚抓到亚当和她的小朋友在沙发上接吻 |
[01:08] | – Pudding? – No, thank you. | -布丁 -不吃 谢谢 |
[01:09] | Bevy, where do you keep the bagel chips? | 贝弗 你把百吉饼脆片放哪了 |
[01:11] | There’s a dip I want to explore. | 我想尝试一下某种蘸酱 |
[01:13] | Forget your dip. | 别管蘸酱了 |
[01:13] | Your baby boy was down here swapping spit with this one. | 你宝贝儿子刚才正跟这家伙在这交换唾液 |
[01:16] | Hi, Mr. Goldberg. I’m Adam’s girlfriend, Brea. | 金伯格先生 我是亚当的女朋友布瑞亚 |
[01:19] | Nobody’s named Brea. | 哪有人叫布瑞亚 |
[01:20] | She is! And you should be wearing pants. | 她就叫这个 你怎么不穿裤子 |
[01:22] | I was earlier. | 刚才穿了 |
[01:23] | Beverly, are we doing the book club down here today? | 贝弗莉 读书俱乐部今天在地下室聚会吗 |
[01:25] | Book club is canceled. | 读书俱乐部取消了 |
[01:26] | You didn’t read “Fried Green Tomatoes,” either, huh? | 你也没读《油炸绿蕃茄》 |
[01:29] | Snooze-fest. Nothing happens. | 超无聊 什么都没发生 |
[01:31] | Something’s been happening down here. | 这里有事发生 |
[01:33] | Adam and this young enchantress have been necking. | 亚当和这个小妖妇在互啃 |
[01:36] | – Lip locking? – Tongue wrestling? | -嘴对嘴 -舌缠舌 |
[01:37] | The first marital pleasure? | 新婚燕尔才能享受的快乐 |
[01:38] | Is there a window or a chimney I can crawl out of? | 有没有窗子或烟囱让我爬出去 |
[01:41] | Is this the laundry line? Got a load of socks and — | 排队洗衣服吗 我有好多袜子要洗 |
[01:44] | What is that hanging in the air? | 空气中弥漫着什么气息 |
[01:45] | The loss of innocence. | 消失的童真 |
[01:47] | That happened sooner than I thought. | 没想到这么快就发生了 |
[01:48] | God, is your whole neighborhood in here? | 老天 所有邻居都来了吗 |
[01:49] | I hope so, ’cause I’ve got an emergency! | 希望如此 因为我有紧急情况 |
[01:52] | I lost three pieces of a puzzle down here. | 我在地下室丢了三块拼图 |
[01:54] | One is an edge, one has some blue in it, | 一块是边边 一块上面有点蓝 |
[01:57] | and the last one has half a dog’s nose or foot. | 最后一块有半个狗鼻子或是狗爪子 |
[01:59] | What am I tasting? | 这是什么味 |
[02:00] | – Rice pudding? – I don’t think so, but thank you. | -米糕布丁 -我觉得不是 不过谢谢 |
[02:03] | That’s it. Everyone needs to leave immediately! | 够了 所有人立刻离开 |
[02:05] | That’s not gonna happen. | 门都没有 |
[02:06] | We’re all just happy watching you squirm. | 你羞愧难当的样子使我们快乐 |
[02:09] | – Brea, is it? – I don’t think so. | -你叫布瑞亚对吧 -我觉得不是 |
[02:11] | Screw it. I’m just gonna make a run for it. | 去他的 我要直接逃跑 |
[02:12] | Bye, Adam. This was traumatic. | 再见 亚当 这给我留下了心理创伤 |
[02:14] | Goodbye, Brea. | 再见 布瑞亚 |
[02:15] | Look what you all did! | 瞧你们都做了些什么 |
[02:16] | Well, that’s what you get, Schmoo. | 这就是你的下场 小宝贝 |
[02:17] | The next time you need kissies so badly, | 下次那么想亲亲的时候 |
[02:19] | you come to your mama. | 就来找妈妈 |
[02:21] | I saw that coming. | 就知道她会这么说 |
[02:22] | Oh, balls, no! | 糟糕 不要 |
[02:37] | It was May 6, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的五月六日 |
[02:39] | and Barry was in for an unexpected surprise. | 巴瑞正要得到意外惊喜 |
[02:42] | – Guess who? – Gene Hackman! | -猜猜我是谁 -金・哈克曼[奥斯卡影帝] |
[02:44] | What? No. It’s Ren. | 什么 不是 是小伦 |
[02:45] | Now I feel like I need to moisturize more. | 我觉得我该多涂点护手霜了 |
[02:47] | I wasn’t going by touch. | 我不是根据触感猜的 |
[02:49] | Bummer news. | 坏消息 |
[02:50] | I couldn’t get those tickets to The Clash. | 我没买到冲撞乐队的票 |
[02:52] | I don’t know why you like those guys. | 我不懂你为什么喜欢他们 |
[02:53] | They’re so angry. | 他们总是很愤怒 |
[02:54] | You’re rock stars. How about a smile? | 都当上摇滚明星了就不能笑笑吗 |
[02:56] | Well, then I guess you’re gonna be super excited for this. | 看来你会因为这个格外兴奋了 |
[02:58] | That tee’s way too big for you. | 这T恤你穿太大了 |
[03:00] | It’s not for me, dummy. It’s for my boyfriend. | 不是我穿 笨蛋 是给我男朋友穿的 |
[03:02] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友了 |
[03:04] | This day was bound to come. | 这一天早晚要来 |
[03:05] | Please give him my highest regards. | 请代我向他致意 |
[03:07] | He’s a very lucky man. | 他是个非常幸运的男人 |
[03:08] | Barry, hear my words. | 巴瑞 认真听我说 |
[03:10] | You are my boyfriend, and I am your girlfriend. | 你是我男朋友 我是你女朋友 |
[03:13] | You’re just gonna say it like that? | 你就这么说出口了 |
[03:15] | If you haven’t noticed, | 以防你还没注意到 |
[03:17] | we’ve been spending all of our time together, | 我们所有时间都黏在一起 |
[03:19] | and you’re the first person I want to see in the morning | 你是我早上第一个想见到的人 |
[03:21] | and the last one that I want to talk to at night. | 是我晚上最后想谈心的人 |
[03:24] | That’s exactly how I feel! | 我就是这种感觉 |
[03:26] | We are boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我们是男女朋友了 |
[03:29] | What up, suckas? | 呆瓜们 在干嘛 |
[03:30] | Just our divine spirits. | 我们精神高涨 |
[03:31] | Turns out, I’m her handsome beau. | 原来我就是她的英俊情郎 |
[03:33] | We’re going with “boyfriend.” | 我们确定男女朋友关系了 |
[03:35] | Okay, well, despite all of this, | 尽管撞见这一幕 |
[03:37] | I’m glad I found you, because guess who’s back in town. | 我很高兴碰到你了 猜猜谁回镇上来了 |
[03:39] | The boys? The Globetrotters? | 男孩们 环球旅行者 |
[03:40] | Evel Knievel? Gallagher and his mallet? | 埃维尔・克尼维尔 加拉格尔和他的木槌 |
[03:42] | – It’s Lainey. – Lainey Lewis? | -是兰妮 -兰妮・路易斯 |
[03:44] | She’s here to meet her dad’s girlfriend and hang out with me. | 她来见见她爸的新女友 跟我叙旧 |
[03:46] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[03:47] | Crazy, I know. | 很疯狂 我知道 |
[03:48] | Lainey Lewis was back. | 兰妮・路易斯回来了 |
[03:50] | Barry hadn’t heard from his ex-fiancée | 自从她逃离小镇去了洛杉矶 |
[03:51] | since she skipped town to make it big in L.A. | 巴瑞就没听到这位前任未婚妻的消息 |
[03:54] | And, Barry, what can I say? | 巴瑞 我能说什么呢 |
[03:57] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[03:59] | Hi, guys. Barry. | 大家好 巴瑞 |
[04:02] | – Lainey? – ?Yep. | -兰妮 -是啊 |
[04:03] | Erica told me to meet her on campus. | 爱丽卡叫我来校园找她 |
[04:05] | She said we’d never run into you. | 她说我们肯定不会撞见 |
[04:06] | Yet here you are, standing right in front of me. | 可你就这样站在我面前 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it’s really awkward. | 是啊 真尴尬 |
[04:10] | You look good, Barry. | 你看起来很精神 巴瑞 |
[04:11] | Thanks. It’s a new shirt. | 谢了 这是新T恤 |
[04:13] | And, uh, I’m the one that gave it to him. | 是我送给他的 |
[04:15] | – I’m Ren. – ?Ren! I’m so sorry. | -我叫小伦 -小伦 真抱歉 |
[04:17] | It’s like you weren’t even there for a second. | 刚才就像你不存在一样 |
[04:19] | That’s how it felt. | 我正是这种感觉 |
[04:20] | Ren, Lainey. Lainey, Ren. | 小伦 这是兰妮 兰妮 这是小伦 |
[04:22] | Her, me, together. Friend, girl. | 她 我 一起 朋友 女 |
[04:24] | So fun. | 多好玩 |
[04:25] | I-I’m his girlfriend. | 我是他女朋友 |
[04:27] | That’s what she’s saying, | 这是她的说法 |
[04:28] | and I’m saying it, too, because I like it my way. | 也是我的说法 因为我喜欢这样 |
[04:30] | Burger King. | 汉堡王 |
[04:32] | Okay, well, we should probably go before his skull collapses. | 我们还是走吧 不然他的头要爆了 |
[04:34] | Nice meeting you, Ren. | 很高兴见到你 小伦 |
[04:35] | And, Barry… bye, I guess. | 还有巴瑞 再见吧 |
[04:38] | Goodbye to you, lady from my past! | 您也再见 我过去的女人 |
[04:42] | – That went well. – ?It did not. | -很顺利 -并不是 |
[04:44] | But I get that seeing an ex might throw you for a loop. | 不过我理解你见到前任时会不知所措 |
[04:46] | You get me. | 你真懂我 |
[04:47] | Just as long as you don’t still have, like, | 只要你已经对她 |
[04:48] | feelings for her or anything. | 没有感觉了就行 |
[04:50] | No way. I’m all Ren all the time. | 绝对没有 我无时无刻不想着小伦 |
[04:54] | As Barry’s love life got more complicated, | 正当巴瑞的恋情变得更复杂时 |
[04:56] | I was trying to keep things simple for my mom. | 我正尽力避免让我妈的情况复杂化 |
[04:59] | I have an important announcement. | 我有要事宣布 |
[05:00] | Brea’s coming over to pick me up for our date, | 布瑞亚要来接我去约会 |
[05:02] | and I don’t want to hear a peep out of any of you. | 你们所有人一句话都不要说 |
[05:04] | You’re not gonna have to worry about that here. | 你不必担心我说什么 |
[05:05] | Where are you going? Niagara Falls? | 你要去哪 尼亚加拉大瀑布吗 |
[05:07] | To a seedy motel to do your wicked business? | 去破汽车旅馆做坏事吗 |
[05:10] | For your information, | 跟你说清楚 |
[05:11] | we’re gonna go see a Eugene O’Neill play | 我们要去看尤金・奥尼尔的戏剧 |
[05:13] | and grab a late supper. | 然后吃晚餐 |
[05:14] | Is that why you’re dressed like a boy professor? | 所以你穿得跟个少年教授似的 |
[05:16] | While you may not recognize it, Mother, | 你或许没有意识到 母亲 |
[05:18] | I’m a man, with manly tastes and desires. | 我是个男人了 有男人的品味和需求 |
[05:22] | My five-o’clock shadow is early. | 我的胡茬提前长出来了 |
[05:24] | ‘Scuse me. My lady likes me clean. | 失陪 我女朋友喜欢我刮干净 |
[05:26] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我玩吗 |
[05:29] | Who does he think he is, | 他以为他是谁 |
[05:30] | shaving and going to things? | 又要刮胡子又要出门 |
[05:32] | He’s still a little boy. | 他还是个小男孩 |
[05:33] | You may not want to accept it, but Adam’s basically a man. | 你或许不想接受 但亚当基本算是男人了 |
[05:37] | You know…except for the body, voice, and toys. | 除了他的身体 声音和玩具 |
[05:40] | Well, I don’t accept it. | 我不接受 |
[05:42] | Brea and Adam are moving way too fast. | 布瑞亚和亚当进展得太快了 |
[05:45] | Bevy, relax. | 贝弗 放松点 |
[05:46] | Everybody gets older. Just let ’em be. | 所有人都会成长 顺其自然吧 |
[05:47] | Murray, it is a father’s duty to scare the hormonal passions | 默里 吓跑所有上门的追求者的冲动荷尔蒙 |
[05:51] | out of any suitor that comes to our children’s door. | 是你作为父亲的职责 |
[05:54] | Here’s the thing — nah. | 是这样的 不是啊 |
[05:56] | Well, then you leave me no choice. | 那你让我别无选择了 |
[05:57] | You have choices. | 你有选择的 |
[06:00] | Brea Bee. | 布瑞亚・碧 |
[06:01] | Hey, Mrs. Goldberg. | 金伯格太太 |
[06:02] | Is Adam ready? He said he’d be ready. | 亚当准备好了吗 他说他会准备好的 |
[06:04] | I honked. Like, so many times. | 我按喇叭了 好多好多次 |
[06:06] | Come, Brea. Sit. | 布瑞亚 进来坐 |
[06:07] | We have much to discuss. | 我们有好多要讨论的 |
[06:11] | Adam, you need to get downstairs. | 亚当 快下楼 |
[06:13] | Your mother’s grilling your lady friend like a flank steak. | 你妈要把你女朋友生吞活剥了 |
[06:16] | Oh, balls! | 糟糕 |
[06:19] | Brea, leave your purse and flee! | 布瑞亚 别管包包了 快跑 |
[06:21] | No, Adam, it’s fine. We’re having a good time. | 不 亚当 没事的 我们很投缘 |
[06:24] | Your mom’s gonna teach me how to put cheddar on cod. | 你妈正要教我怎么做芝士鳕鱼 |
[06:25] | No! Don’t connect in a meaningful way! | 不 别做有意义的感情交流 |
[06:27] | Too late! We’re sisters. | 太晚了 我们是姐妹了 |
[06:29] | People are already saying it. | 美谈已经传开了 |
[06:31] | I’ll be back with those recipes. | 我去拿食谱 |
[06:33] | I know you’re a wonderful person and would do anything for me, | 我知道你人很好 愿为我做任何事 |
[06:36] | but not this. | 但这件事不行 |
[06:37] | It’s really okay. | 真的没关系 |
[06:38] | Your mom’s obviously having a hard time, | 你妈妈明显很挣扎 |
[06:40] | so it’s good that she likes me. | 她能喜欢我挺好的 |
[06:41] | Rather than take the time to explain, | 我们不该花时间解释 |
[06:43] | we should run outta here. | 我们该快跑 |
[06:44] | Here’s your signed edition of my cookbook, Brea. | 给你我签过名的食谱 布瑞亚 |
[06:46] | It’s the first time I wrote “best wishes” | 这是我第一次发自真心地写 |
[06:49] | and actually meant it. | “最美好的祝愿” |
[06:51] | Let me get my car keys, and we’ll go. | 我去拿车钥匙 我们这就走 |
[06:52] | – Go? – ?I kinda invited your mom along tonight. | -走 -我邀请她今晚跟我们一起出去 |
[06:55] | Let me guess — you didn’t think she’d actually accept? | 让我猜猜 你没想到她真的会答应 |
[06:58] | But I did. | 但我答应了 |
[06:58] | And we’re not gonna do any of that boring adult stuff. | 我们不会去做那些成年人的枯燥活动 |
[07:01] | We’re gonna go see a dumb movie and then go to the arcade. | 我们要看无脑的电影 然后去游戏厅 |
[07:04] | Three’s a crowd of fun! | 有电灯泡才有乐趣 |
[07:07] | Brea, I think you’re special and amazing, | 布瑞亚 我觉得你超凡脱俗 |
[07:09] | but you have no idea how much you just xxxxxx us. | 但你根本不知道你把我们推到了火坑里 |
[07:12] | While it was too late for me, | 正当我已来不及逃命 |
[07:14] | Barry was hoping the JTP could save him. | 巴瑞正希望JTP能救他一命 |
[07:16] | – Jenkintown Posse. – Jenkintown Posse. | -珍金镇兄弟团 -珍金镇兄弟团 |
[07:18] | I need your infinite guidance and wisdom. | 我需要你们无限的指引和智慧 |
[07:20] | Matt Bradley, you’re free to leave at any time. | 马特・布莱德利 你随时可以离开 |
[07:22] | I kinda live here, buddy. | 我住在这 伙计 |
[07:23] | Enough interruptions, okay?! | 别再插嘴了行吗 |
[07:25] | I’m in real trouble. | 我真的有麻烦了 |
[07:27] | I’m currently embroiled in a love triangle | 我卷入了一场三角恋 |
[07:29] | with the two most beautiful women on the planet. | 对象是世界上最美丽的两个女人 |
[07:31] | Oh, uh, Rae Dawn Chong and the twins from the beer commercial? | 瑞伊・道恩・冲和啤酒广告里的双胞胎 |
[07:33] | That would be three, doofus. | 那是三个女人 傻蛋 |
[07:35] | I’m going with two Dana Delanys. | 我觉得是两个戴娜・德蕾妮丝 |
[07:36] | She could swim to my beach anytime. | 随时欢迎她游到我的海岸来 |
[07:38] | I’m talking about Ren and Lainey. | 我说的是小伦和兰妮 |
[07:40] | Big Tasty, we’ve been over this. | 大甜甜 我们说过无数次了 |
[07:41] | Lainey went to L.A. to be a rock star. | 兰妮去洛杉矶当摇滚明星了 |
[07:43] | I heard she’s in that Robert Palmer video | 我听说罗伯特・帕尔默那个视频里有她 |
[07:45] | where he apologizes to women for turning them on. | 他向女人们道歉 说自己太有吸引力 |
[07:47] | Well, she’s back, | 她回来了 |
[07:48] | and the only thing she wants to rock is my body. | 她想摇滚的只有我的胴体 |
[07:50] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不太可能 |
[07:51] | Here’s the proof. | 这就是证据 |
[07:54] | Hey, Bar. It’s Lainey. | 小巴 我是兰妮 |
[07:55] | I wanted to see if you might be free to meet up while I’m here. | 我在这时你有时间见面吗 |
[07:58] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你聊聊 |
[08:00] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[08:02] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[08:03] | She said she needs to talk to you. | 她说需要和你聊聊 |
[08:04] | With her body. | 用身体聊 |
[08:05] | What aren’t you getting, Matt Bradley? | 你是哪里听不懂 马特・布莱德利 |
[08:08] | Her vague and mysterious message is crystal clear — | 她含糊而神秘的信息再清楚不过 |
[08:11] | she wants all this. | 她想要我的全部 |
[08:12] | It is kinda weird, but you’re with Ren now. | 是有点奇怪 但你和小伦在一起了 |
[08:15] | Damn my seductive charms! | 我这该死的勾人魅力 |
[08:17] | Sometimes I’m too much man for even me. | 有时连我自己都招架不住 |
[08:19] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:20] | Maybe go talk to Erica. | 不如去找爱丽卡商量 |
[08:21] | I mean, Lainey and Ren are both her close friends. | 兰妮和小伦都是她的闺蜜 |
[08:23] | Maybe she’d have a perspective on this that you don’t. | 或许她能想到你没想到的 |
[08:26] | Sometimes the tiniest men have the greatest ideas. | 有时最矮小的人却有最伟大的点子 |
[08:28] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:29] | I will ask my sister which lover I should take. | 我这就去问我姐 我该选择哪个爱人 |
[08:32] | I’m not clinically tiny. | 医学上来讲我不算矮小 |
[08:34] | As Barry sought dating advice, | 正当巴瑞去做恋爱咨询时 |
[08:35] | I found myself on a date with Brea…and my mom. | 我正在与布瑞亚约会 还有我妈 |
[08:39] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[08:40] | Here, I saved you a seat next to me. | 这边 我在旁边给你留了座位 |
[08:41] | Nonsense. Scooch. | 胡闹 挪挪 |
[08:42] | I’ve got the popcorn, so I’ll sit in the middle. | 我有爆米花 所以我坐中间 |
[08:45] | I can’t sit next to my girlfriend? | 我不能挨着我女朋友坐吗 |
[08:47] | You’re sitting next to your original girlfriend. | 你挨着原本的女朋友坐 |
[08:49] | Turns out wedging herself between me and Brea | 原来强行挤到我和布瑞亚中间 |
[08:52] | was only the beginning. | 只是个开始 |
[08:53] | – Good night, Mom. – ?Good night? | -晚安 妈 -晚安 |
[08:54] | But we haven’t hit the arcade yet | 可我们还没去游戏厅 |
[08:55] | or gone out for a slice of pie. | 也没去吃馅饼 |
[08:57] | That doesn’t seem like something we’d want to do. | 我们不太想做那些事 |
[08:59] | – Is that true, Brea? – Well, I — | -真的是这样吗 布瑞亚 -我 |
[09:01] | Ah, two against one! Let’s go! | 二对一 我们走 |
[09:03] | Yep, that night, Brea and I | 没错 那晚 布瑞亚和我 |
[09:04] | had the most memorable date of our lives, | 经历了一生中最难忘的约会 |
[09:07] | but not in a good way. | 不过是贬义的难忘 |
[09:08] | Oh, look out! It’s the police! | 小心 是警察 |
[09:10] | – Where? – ?The tickle police. | -在哪 -挠痒痒警察 |
[09:11] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[09:12] | The teenage manager’s gonna come yell at us again! | 那个十几岁的经理又会过来骂我们的 |
[09:14] | Oh, let him! | 随他吧 |
[09:15] | And it didn’t look like my mom | 并且从架势上来看 |
[09:16] | was gonna run out of gas anytime soon. | 我妈完全没有熄火的意思 |
[09:20] | No dairy for you. | 你不能吃乳制品 |
[09:21] | Not with that tum-tum. | 你的小肚肚不能消化 |
[09:22] | Actually, I’ll take the peaches, too. | 桃子也都给我吧 |
[09:24] | Go to town on some crust. | 多吃点馅饼皮 |
[09:25] | Eventually, we managed to escape | 最后我们设法逃脱 |
[09:27] | to a cramped photo booth. | 躲进狭窄的照相亭 |
[09:28] | On three…two… | 三 二 |
[09:31] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:32] | Yep, even when we tried to get away, | 没错 哪怕在我们试图逃跑时 |
[09:34] | my mom was always in the picture. | 我妈也永远如影随形 |
[09:41] | Barry found himself in an unlikely love triangle. | 巴瑞莫名地陷入了三角恋 |
[09:43] | But even more unlikely was the person he went to for help. | 但他去寻求建议的人更莫名其妙 |
[09:46] | Damn it. You’re not my garlic knots. | 见鬼 你不是送蒜香披萨的 |
[09:48] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:48] | Too many women are in love with me. | 有太多女人爱上了我 |
[09:50] | Define “too many.” And define “women.” | 你口中的”太多”和”女人”是指什么 |
[09:52] | Ren, my foxy girlfriend, can’t get off the B-train. | 小伦 我的性感前任 都挡不住我的诱惑 |
[09:55] | And I guess so. | 好像是这样 |
[09:56] | And now Lainey has returned for another dip in Lake Barry. | 现在兰妮又回来 想再次在巴瑞湖里畅游 |
[09:59] | No, she’s here to meet her father’s new girlfriend, | 不 她只是回来见见她爸的新女友 |
[10:02] | hang out with me, and that’s it. | 跟我叙旧 仅此而已 |
[10:03] | Then why did she leave me a deeply erotic message | 那她为什么在我的电话留言机上 |
[10:06] | on my answering machine? | 留下充满情欲的留言 |
[10:07] | – There’s no way. – ?Wanna hear it? | -不可能 -想听听看吗 |
[10:08] | God, no! | 才不要 |
[10:09] | Why are all my friends into you? | 为什么我的朋友都喜欢你 |
[10:11] | You’re built like Winnie the Pooh. | 你长得跟小熊维尼似的 |
[10:12] | The lovable pants-less bear? | 不穿裤子的可爱小熊 |
[10:14] | He’s a personal hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[10:15] | Now I need your help in choosing | 现在我需要你帮我选 |
[10:17] | between two of your tantalizing friends. | 要跟你的哪一个诱人闺蜜交往 |
[10:19] | Never. That’s disgusting | 没门 这太恶心了 |
[10:21] | and completely up to you. | 而且完全该由你自己决定 |
[10:22] | But seeing Lainey reminded me of everything we shared. | 可见到兰妮让我想起我们共同的过去 |
[10:24] | It’s like we were always meant to be. | 我们一直像命中注定的一对 |
[10:26] | Except for the part where she bolted without saying goodbye | 除了她连句再见都没说就逃离 |
[10:28] | and lives in L.A. now. | 现在住在洛杉矶 |
[10:29] | And then there’s Ren. So cool and exciting. | 现在我还有小伦 她那么酷那么令人激动 |
[10:32] | Also, I really like her face and butt. | 而且我真的很喜欢她的脸和屁股 |
[10:34] | No! No body parts! Just facts. | 不 不要提到身体部位 阐述事实就好 |
[10:36] | Just tell me who to be with. | 告诉我该跟谁交往 |
[10:37] | Neither. We did it. | 两个都不要 搞定 |
[10:39] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[10:40] | Stop being my grossed-out older sister | 收起这幅反胃大姐的做派 |
[10:43] | and just be a friend! | 就当你是我朋友 |
[10:44] | My God. It’s so obvious. Ren. | 我的天 多么明显啊 选小伦 |
[10:46] | – I knew you’d say Lainey. – No, I didn’t. | -我就知道你会说兰妮 -我没说 |
[10:47] | Look, I love Lainey with all of my heart, | 我全心全意喜爱兰妮 |
[10:49] | but that was the past. | 但那已经过去了 |
[10:51] | Ren likes you right now. | 在当下 小伦很喜欢你 |
[10:52] | That’s true. It is now. | 确实 在当下 |
[10:54] | Everything with Ren is so new and fun and unfolding. | 与小伦的一切都是新奇有趣未拆封的 |
[10:57] | I haven’t seen you this happy in forever. | 我好久没见你这么开心了 |
[10:58] | Why would you walk away from that? | 你为什么要放弃这一切 |
[11:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:01] | – It’s Ren. – ?Perfect. | -我选小伦 -很好 |
[11:02] | Now, please don’t tell anyone that I’m involved in this. | 拜托别告诉任何人我牵扯进来了 |
[11:04] | Nonsense. You deserve all the credit. | 胡说 这都要归功于你 |
[11:06] | – But I don’t want it. – Thanks, Erica Goldberg! | -可我不想要 -多谢 爱丽卡・金伯格 |
[11:08] | Your cold-blooded decision-making | 你冷血的决断 |
[11:11] | helped me find my love path. | 帮我找到了恋爱之路 |
[11:12] | People must know! | 必须让人们知道 |
[11:15] | All my knots and sauces! | 我的披萨和酱汁 |
[11:17] | While Barry had found clarity, | 正当巴瑞明白该选谁时 |
[11:18] | Brea and I were looking for a moment clear of my mom. | 布瑞亚和我正在苦寻没有我妈的时刻 |
[11:21] | There’s my Queen Bee. | 我的女神在这 |
[11:22] | Look. Your mom keeps bringing me loaves of banana bread. | 看 你妈一直给我整条的香蕉面包 |
[11:25] | They are so heavy, they defy the laws of physics. | 特别沉 沉到不科学 |
[11:27] | We have a theory. | 我们有个理论 |
[11:28] | She uses a lot of bananas and some depleted uranium. | 她在里面加了很多香蕉和一些贫铀 |
[11:31] | Well, at least we have this one peaceful moment together. | 至少我们能共享这安宁的一刻 |
[11:34] | Banana bread! | 香蕉面包 |
[11:36] | Please tell me you’re here to discipline a prideful, young teacher. | 求你告诉我 你是来管教骄傲的年轻老师的 |
[11:38] | Actually, I just popped by | 其实我过来 |
[11:40] | to give my new gal pal this bad mamma jamma. | 是为了给新闺伴送香蕉面包 |
[11:42] | More banana bread. Great. | 更多的香蕉面包 太好了 |
[11:44] | The secret is heft, | 秘诀是要做得很沉 |
[11:45] | which makes it the perfect snack | 在排球练习前 |
[11:46] | to supercharge a volleyball practice. | 正适合吃这样的零食补充能量 |
[11:48] | You know I have practice? | 你知道我要练球 |
[11:49] | I’ve got your whole schedule, silly. | 我有你的全套课程表 傻瓜 |
[11:51] | Now, take a hunk. | 快吃一块 |
[11:53] | You can’t bump and spike on an empty tum-tum. | 空着肚子就不能颠球扣杀了 |
[11:56] | She loves my dense bread! | 她喜欢我厚重的面包 |
[11:58] | Oh, you are gonna jump so high. | 你会跳得很高的 |
[12:00] | See you there. | 练球时见 |
[12:01] | I can’t live like this! What are we gonna do? | 这叫我怎么活 我们该怎么办 |
[12:03] | I’ll tell you what to do. | 我告诉你该怎么办 |
[12:05] | Mr. Woodburn? | 伍德伯恩老师 |
[12:06] | You have romantic advice from over there by the trash can? | 你要在垃圾桶旁传授恋爱建议吗 |
[12:09] | Middle-aged man can’t tell children how to love? | 中年男人不能告诉小孩该如何去爱吗 |
[12:11] | At this point, why not? | 都这时候了 有何不可 |
[12:12] | Cut your losses. You break up. | 止损 分手 |
[12:14] | Break up? | 分手 |
[12:15] | That’s your brilliant suggestion? | 这就是你的天才建议 |
[12:16] | Not for real. You fake it. | 不是真分 假分 |
[12:18] | You stage a breakup, and then your mom goes back | 你们假装分手 你妈就不会干预了 |
[12:20] | to just being a nuisance to the rest of the world. | 让她去烦世界上的其他人 |
[12:22] | How would that even work? | 这怎么会有用 |
[12:23] | My wife, Olga, and I staged a fake breakup | 我和我妻子奥佳在十五年前 |
[12:25] | 15 years ago for tax purposes. | 为了避税假装分手 |
[12:27] | And now you live happily in secret? | 现在你们快乐地秘密生活在一起 |
[12:29] | Even better. She moved to Scottsdale, | 比那还好 她搬去了斯科茨代尔市 |
[12:31] | shacked up with some carpenter named Yoshi. | 和一个叫阿吉的木匠住在一起 |
[12:33] | Kinda sounds like she and Yoshi are together. | 听起来她跟阿吉在一起了 |
[12:35] | Wrong again! | 又说错了 |
[12:36] | ‘Course, they do have those two foster kids together, | 他们确实一起领养了两个孩子 |
[12:38] | but that’s part of the ruse. | 但那都是为了骗人 |
[12:39] | Nah, once Jason and Amber go to college | 等杰森和安布尔上了大学 |
[12:42] | and I finish sockin’ away money into her retirement account, | 我也把钱都存进她的退休账户 |
[12:44] | we are back on, baby. | 我们就能又在一起了 |
[12:46] | Yeah. I’m pretty positive Olga’s scamming you. | 我很确定奥佳在骗你的钱 |
[12:48] | Then why did she use my name to get Yoshi a U.S. passport? | 那她为什么用我的名字给阿吉办美国护照 |
[12:51] | ‘Cause they’re a happy family | 因为他们是快乐的一家人 |
[12:53] | and she’d do anything for him? | 她为了他什么都做得出来 |
[12:55] | Damn it, it’s Magdalena and her brother all over again. | 该死的 跟上次马格达莱纳和她哥一样 |
[12:59] | – Holy crap. ?- I know. | -老天爷 -是啊 |
[13:01] | He’s such a sad man. | 他这人太可悲了 |
[13:02] | I don’t care about him. | 我不在乎他什么样 |
[13:03] | A fake breakup just might do the trick. | 假装分手或许能有用 |
[13:06] | I’ll try anything. | 我什么都愿意试 |
[13:07] | I don’t have any more room in my locker or my stomach. | 我的锁柜和肚子里都没有地方了 |
[13:09] | She’s the worst, | 她最过分了 |
[13:10] | but what she does with old bananas is pretty special. | 但她做的香蕉面包特别好吃 |
[13:12] | While Brea and I decided to fake a breakup, | 正当布瑞亚和我决定假装分手时 |
[13:15] | Barry was ready to get real about his feelings for Ren. | 巴瑞正准备认真对待他对小伦的感情 |
[13:18] | – Lainey? – You didn’t call me back. | -兰妮 -你没回我电话 |
[13:20] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[13:21] | Now’s not good. I’m on my way to see Ren. | 现在不是时候 我正要去见小伦 |
[13:23] | Right. Ren. I’m so happy for you, Barry. | 对了 小伦 我特别为你高兴 巴瑞 |
[13:25] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不必这么说的 |
[13:26] | – I know why you’re here. – You do? | -我知道你为什么过来 -你知道 |
[13:28] | You wanted one more shot at climbing Mt. Barry. | 你想再攀登一次巴瑞高峰 |
[13:30] | – Mt. Barry? ?- I get it. | -巴瑞高峰 -我懂 |
[13:32] | I’m the real deal. | 我是真材实料的 |
[13:33] | You’ll never do better. But chin up. | 你永远找不到更好的 但别灰心 |
[13:36] | You’ve got a few years left to find love. | 你还有几年时间找到真爱 |
[13:38] | Idiot. I’m not here for you. | 白痴 我不是为你来的 |
[13:39] | I mean I am, but not in your icky way. | 其实是 但不是你说的那个恶心原因 |
[13:42] | Well, if it’s not for my rockin’ body, what do you want? | 假如不是为了我劲爆的身体 那你想要什么 |
[13:45] | I wanted to say… | 我想说 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:51] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你 |
[13:51] | You don’t even know what I’m sorry for yet. | 你都不知道我为什么道歉 |
[13:53] | Whatever it is, I think you’re great. | 无论为什么 我都觉得你是最棒的 |
[13:55] | See, that right there? | 你瞧 这就是原因 |
[13:56] | This sweet guy — I miss him so much. | 我想念你这个贴心的朋友 |
[13:59] | You’re not here to get back together? | 你不是来重修旧好的 |
[14:00] | No. | 不是 |
[14:01] | But the way I left you — not saying goodbye, just going — | 但我没有告别 就那样离开了你 |
[14:04] | I can’t forgive myself. | 我无法原谅自己 |
[14:05] | I know you were just chasing your dream. I get it. | 我知道你只是去追梦了 我懂的 |
[14:07] | My dream hasn’t really come true. | 我的梦想其实还没有实现 |
[14:09] | I was the singing apple in a Fruit of the Loom commercial. | 我是福德隆广告里唱歌的苹果 |
[14:11] | Holy crap! Do you know the grapes? | 厉害了 你认识那些葡萄吗 |
[14:13] | Truth is, I don’t really know anyone in L.A. | 说实话 我在洛杉矶谁都不认识 |
[14:16] | Sometimes I wish I still had you in my life — as a friend. | 有时我希望你还在我生活中 作为朋友 |
[14:18] | I’m always a phone call away. | 你永远可以给我打电话 |
[14:20] | You’d be okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[14:21] | Lainey, you’ll always be a part of my life, | 兰妮 你永远会是我生命的一部分 |
[14:23] | one way or the other. | 无论以什么身份 |
[14:25] | Turns out friendship was all Lainey wanted, | 原来兰妮想要的只是友情 |
[14:27] | but that’s not what it looked like. | 但看起来会让人误会 |
[14:30] | Uh, sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[14:32] | but…screw you, Barry. | 不过 你去死吧 巴瑞 |
[14:34] | Renjamin! It’s not what you think! | 伦杰明 不是你想的那样 |
[14:36] | You think Ren is short for Renjamin? | 你以为小伦是伦杰明的昵称吗 |
[14:38] | There’s no way to know. | 我怎么可能知道 |
[14:39] | There is. I-I’m Lauren. | 怎么不可能 我叫劳伦 |
[14:41] | But it turns out you don’t know me… | 原来你完全不了解我 |
[14:44] | and I really don’t know you. | 我也完全不了解你 |
[14:45] | But I chose you! Over her! | 可我选了你 没选她 |
[14:48] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[14:49] | I sat down with Erica, | 我去跟爱丽卡商量 |
[14:50] | and we carefully weighed out the pluses and minuses. | 我们仔细权衡了利弊 |
[14:52] | She helped you rate us like show ponies? | 她帮你物化我们给我们打分 |
[14:54] | I’m not sure that’s a real event, but kinda. | 好像不是那么回事 但也算是吧 |
[14:56] | Point is, Ren won by a nose. | 重点是 小伦以微弱[鼻子]优势获胜 |
[14:59] | Not because you have a better nose. | 不是因为你的鼻子更好看 |
[15:00] | Lainey’s got a great nose, too. | 兰妮的鼻子也很好看 |
[15:01] | Someone else talk now! | 快别让我说下去了 |
[15:03] | There’s nothing else to say. | 没什么可说的了 |
[15:06] | – I messed up. – You messed up. | -我完蛋了 -你完蛋了 |
[15:07] | As Barry was flubbing his lines, | 正当巴瑞咬舌头时 |
[15:09] | Brea and I were about to put on the performance of a lifetime. | 布瑞亚和我正要上演一生中最棒的大戏 |
[15:12] | Brea Bee? My girlfriend. | 布瑞亚・碧 我的女友 |
[15:15] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 你怎么赏脸来了 |
[15:17] | Troubling news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我带来了坏消息 |
[15:18] | Should we retire to my room for privacy? | 我们是否该回到我房间私下谈 |
[15:20] | I’m too emotionally raw to not speak my mind right now. | 我的原始冲动让我必须立刻直抒胸臆 |
[15:23] | Hey, if you’re gonna be emotionally raw, | 假如你要原始冲动 |
[15:25] | take it out back. | 出去冲动 |
[15:26] | Shh, Murray. This sounds serious. | 默里 听起来是要紧事 |
[15:28] | It’s over between us, Adam. | 我们结束了 亚当 |
[15:29] | ?That is deeply upsetting. | 如此令人难过 |
[15:31] | Please don’t make a scene. | 请求你不要吵闹 |
[15:32] | Fight for her, Adam. | 挽留她 亚当 |
[15:33] | I will not fight for you! | 我将不会挽留你 |
[15:34] | Thank you… for respecting my wishes. | 感谢你 尊重我的意愿 |
[15:36] | Goodbye forever. | 永别了 |
[15:38] | Forever. | 别了 |
[15:40] | No. | 不 |
[15:40] | – Forever. – ?No! | -别了 -不 |
[15:42] | Adam, do something! We have to get her back! | 亚当 做点什么 我们必须把她追回来 |
[15:44] | Too late. She’s already near the sidewalk. | 太晚了 她都到人行道边了 |
[15:47] | There. She’s at the sidewalk. | 看 她走到人行道上了 |
[15:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[15:50] | We were so good together. | 我们在一起那么登对 |
[15:52] | Love is a battlefield. | 情场如战场 |
[15:53] | What did you do to drive our girl away? | 你做了什么让她离开你 |
[15:55] | Maybe I wasn’t listening enough? | 或许是我不懂倾听 |
[15:56] | Oh, nobody splits up because of that. | 没人会因为这个分手 |
[15:58] | Your father hasn’t listened to me in 20 years. | 你爸二十年来从不听我说话 |
[16:00] | – Right, Murray? – Yeah, uh, tater tots. Two bags. | -对吧 默里 -对 要两袋炸薯球 |
[16:03] | – It wasn’t just that. – There was someone else? | -不只这个原因 -有别人介入 |
[16:05] | That makes sense, I guess. | 好像说得通 |
[16:06] | – Who? – ?Uh…Tony? | -谁 -托尼吧 |
[16:08] | I don’t know his last name, but they call him “The Tiger.” | 我不知道他姓什么 但人们都叫他”小虎” |
[16:11] | Tony the Tiger? Like the — the cereal? | 小虎托尼 跟麦片牌子一样 |
[16:13] | But he’s not a lovable cartoon mascot. | 但他不是可爱的卡通吉祥物 |
[16:16] | He’s a home wrecker. | 他是小三 |
[16:16] | Murray, are you hearing this? | 默里 你听到了吗 |
[16:18] | Your son has been dating a strumpet! | 你儿子的女友是个娼妓 |
[16:20] | Good for you, Barry. | 做得好 巴瑞 |
[16:21] | No, Brea is a stone-cold hussy. | 不是 布瑞亚是冷血的贱妇 |
[16:23] | I guess that’s what we’re saying here. | 看来我们要这样称呼她了 |
[16:25] | Anyway, toodle-oo. | 总之 回见 |
[16:29] | Why would Adam and Brea do this to me? | 亚当和布瑞亚为什么要这样对我 |
[16:31] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你毫无关系 |
[16:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:34] | I need to confront Brea | 我得去跟布瑞亚对质 |
[16:35] | and find out for myself what happened. | 亲自找出他们分手的原因 |
[16:37] | See? You don’t listen, either. | 你瞧 你也不听我说话 |
[16:39] | That’s why this works. | 所以咱俩正合适 |
[16:43] | Thanks to the most epic fake breakup ever, | 多亏了史上最酷的假分手 |
[16:45] | me and Brea finally had a moment to ourselves. | 我和布瑞亚终于可以独处了 |
[16:48] | Let me set the mood | 让我来制造点气氛 |
[16:49] | with the silky sounds of Miss Jody Watley. | 放上乔迪・沃特利小姐柔滑的声音 |
[16:51] | Oh, balls. | 糟糕 |
[16:53] | “Haunted Halloween Sound Effects”? | 《万圣节恐怖音效》 |
[16:54] | Someone put this in the wrong case. | 有人把磁带装错盒子了 |
[16:55] | Would you just come here? | 你快过来好不好 |
[16:57] | Oh, yes. The kissing. | 对了 亲亲 |
[17:01] | Brea! | 布瑞亚 |
[17:01] | It’s Beverly Goldberg! Brea! | 我是贝弗莉・金伯格 布瑞亚 |
[17:04] | ?Please tell me you popped in that haunted soundtrack. | 求你告诉我这是你放的恐怖音效 |
[17:05] | This is much more terrifying. | 恐怖音效哪有这么吓人 |
[17:07] | Hide. I’ll get rid of her. | 躲起来 我支走她 |
[17:10] | Mrs. G. Why are you here? | 金太太 你怎么来了 |
[17:12] | For answers! | 来要答案 |
[17:13] | How could you cheat on my baby? | 你怎么能背着我宝贝偷腥 |
[17:15] | That’s what Adam told you? | 亚当是这么跟你说的吗 |
[17:16] | He told me about you and Tony the Tiger. | 他跟我说了你和小虎托尼的事 |
[17:18] | What does he have that Adam doesn’t? | 他有什么亚当没有的 |
[17:20] | Was he not man enough for you? | 你觉得亚当不够男人吗 |
[17:22] | You know, ’cause he wears a lady’s size seven tennis shoe? | 因为他穿女生七号网球鞋吗 |
[17:25] | Or because root beer is too spicy for him? | 还是因为他觉得根汁汽水辣嗓子 |
[17:27] | Or because I have to hide his pills in peanut butter? | 还是因为我给他喂药都得藏在花生酱里 |
[17:29] | That is a lot of new and very specific information. | 好多全新又过于具体的信息 |
[17:33] | Well, then it must be because he sleeps with his Glo Worm. | 那肯定是因为他跟亮亮虫一起睡 |
[17:35] | – Whose worm? – His good-night friend, Glowie. | -什么虫 -他晚上的好朋友小亮亮 |
[17:37] | It’s a plush toy that lights up | 是个会亮的毛绒玩具 |
[17:39] | when you give him a little squeeze. | 一捏就亮了 |
[17:40] | Isn’t he a little old for that? | 他这么大了还用那玩意 |
[17:41] | And I tried to hide it from him, but he found it. | 我试过把它藏起来 但被他找到了 |
[17:43] | Even hung up signs with a little reward. | 还挂起了带着小奖杯的牌子 |
[17:46] | Enough! I gave up Glowie last year! | 够了 我去年就不抱小亮亮了 |
[17:48] | I’m a man now! | 我现在是个男人了 |
[17:49] | Adam? I-I don’t understand. | 亚当 我搞不懂了 |
[17:52] | You never do. | 你永远搞不懂 |
[17:53] | Brea and I didn’t break up. | 布瑞亚和我没有分手 |
[17:54] | And she isn’t dating a cartoon tiger. | 她也没有跟卡通老虎交往 |
[17:56] | She’s dating me, and we’re here to French. | 她在跟我交往 我们是来舌吻的 |
[17:58] | I’m just gonna worm my way out of here. | 我钻地缝逃跑好了 |
[18:00] | Sorry. That was not a shot at Glowie. | 抱歉 不是笑话你的虫子玩具 |
[18:03] | You faked your breakup? | 你假装分手 |
[18:04] | I had to do something. You’re unbearable. | 我必须做点什么 你让人难以忍受 |
[18:07] | Who goes on a date with their son and his girlfriend? | 谁会跟儿子和儿子的女友去约会 |
[18:09] | I literally don’t understand the question. | 我完全听不懂你这个问题 |
[18:11] | Why can’t you get that | 你为什么不能理解 |
[18:12] | I don’t want you anywhere near my relationship? | 我不想让你介入我的感情 |
[18:15] | And, oh, my God, why are you crying? | 我的天 你为什么哭了 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. It’s just — | 对不起 只是 |
[18:18] | You were acting so adult and… | 最近你表现得像个大人 |
[18:20] | spending so much time with Brea. | 花那么多时间跟布瑞亚在一起 |
[18:22] | I just thought it was all over. | 我以为一切都结束了 |
[18:24] | – What’s over? – You finally grow up | -什么结束了 -你终于长大了 |
[18:25] | and I’m no longer the most important woman in your life. | 我不再是你生命中最重要的女人了 |
[18:28] | That’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[18:29] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[18:32] | You’re my last baby. | 你是我最小的宝贝 |
[18:33] | I’m not ready for this. | 我没准备好接受这些 |
[18:34] | Would you stop? | 你别说了行吗 |
[18:36] | You’re my mom. You’ll always be in my life. | 你是我妈 你永远会是我生活的一部分 |
[18:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | And I’ll live with you in a room just off the master suite? | 我会跟你一起住 在主卧套房旁边的房间 |
[18:43] | Please, you got to give me some space. | 拜托 你得给我点空间 |
[18:45] | Because if you keep squeezing this hard, | 因为假如你一直握得这么紧 |
[18:47] | you really will lose me. | 你真的会失去我 |
[18:49] | Okay. I can make some concessions. | 好吧 我可以做些让步 |
[18:52] | You and Brea can go on a date without your mom tagging along, | 你和布瑞亚可以不带你妈去约会 |
[18:55] | – if that’s what you think is normal. – ?It is. | -假如你觉得那样正常的话 -正常 |
[18:57] | But no more basement business. | 但不准再去地下室亲热 |
[18:59] | Don’t worry. That room has been ruined for me forever. | 别担心 那个房间给我留下了永久的阴影 |
[19:00] | And once a week, Brea should come to dinner, | 你该让布瑞亚每周来吃一次晚餐 |
[19:02] | not because I’m wedging in, | 不是因为我想干预 |
[19:04] | but because I really like her. | 而是因为我真心喜欢她 |
[19:06] | I really like her, too. | 我也是真心喜欢她 |
[19:08] | And if we’re just saying stuff… | 既然我们在吐露心声 |
[19:11] | you’re not so terrible, either. | 你也不是那么糟 |
[19:12] | I am your number-one girl! | 我就是你的头号女友 |
[19:14] | Sometimes we get so focused on what we stand to lose | 有时 我们太在意可能会失去什么 |
[19:17] | that we forget all we have to gain. | 我们忘了可以得到的一切 |
[19:20] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[19:21] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[19:23] | Then I’ll go. | 那我说 |
[19:25] | I want to let you know Lainey’s an amazing person | 我想让你知道兰妮是个很棒的人 |
[19:28] | who I’ll always love. | 我会永远爱她 |
[19:29] | Not a great start. | 这个开头不怎么样 |
[19:30] | But here’s the thing — | 但重点是 |
[19:32] | she’s not you. | 她不是你 |
[19:34] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:35] | Aw, crap. | 糟糕 |
[19:36] | In my head, it was a home run | 在我想象中 这句话效果拔群 |
[19:38] | and you’d be smooching on me right now. | 你已经在抱着我亲了 |
[19:39] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[19:40] | Erica, what are you doing here? | 爱丽卡 你来做什么 |
[19:42] | Well, I didn’t want to be involved, | 我当初不想被牵涉进来 |
[19:43] | but since I am, at least I can make it right. | 但既然牵扯了 至少让我弥补一下 |
[19:46] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[19:47] | When it comes to women, | 但凡涉及到女人 |
[19:48] | my brother may be the dumbest person in the world. | 我弟可能是世界上最蠢的人 |
[19:51] | And the strongest. | 也是最强的 |
[19:52] | But he also has the biggest heart, | 但他也拥有最宽广的心胸 |
[19:53] | which I know for a fact belongs to you. | 我很肯定 他整颗心都是你的 |
[19:56] | That’s sweet. | 很贴心 |
[19:58] | And weird. | 也很奇怪 |
[20:00] | But that’s sort of what I like about Barry. | 但其实我就喜欢巴瑞这一点 |
[20:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:04] | I’m a lovable oddball who only has eyes for you. | 我是个心里只有你的可爱怪胎 |
[20:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:09] | Just an apology. | 不过是道歉而已 |
[20:11] | Clash tickets? | 冲撞乐队的票 |
[20:13] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[20:14] | For you, I’d do the impossible. | 为了你 我让不可能变成可能 |
[20:18] | So, does this mean you’re my — | 所以 这意味着你是我的 |
[20:21] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[20:22] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:24] | I have a girlfriend! | 我有女朋友了 |
[20:25] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:26] | I’m still getting used to this. | 我还没习惯 |
[20:28] | Sure, bringing new people into our lives can be tricky, | 确实 我们可能很难接受生活中出现新角色 |
[20:30] | but the sooner we share the love | 但假如我们能尽快与亲近的人 |
[20:32] | with the people closest to us, | 分享我们的爱 |
[20:33] | that’s when our tribe can grow even stronger. | 我们部落就会变得更强大 |
[20:36] | And in the end, | 到最后 |
[20:37] | you might just want to shout it from the rooftops. | 你可能会开心得想对全世界大喊 |
[20:39] | I have a girlfriend! | 我有女朋友了 |
[20:47] | – So, I understand you have a recent girlfriend? – Yeah. | -我得知你最近有女朋友了 -是的 |
[20:50] | – Yeah? – ?Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:54] | Let me ask you something personal. | 让我问你个私人的问题 |
[20:56] | Does she call you names, | 她有没有给你起外号 |
[20:57] | like, ’cause, you know, you’re a loser? | 比如因为你是废物 |
[20:58] | Does she call you a loser? | 她会叫你废物吗 |
[21:02] | Los Angeles must be so amazing. | 洛杉矶肯定很棒 |
[21:04] | It’s alright. | 还行 |
[21:05] | I did almost meet Search Results Burt Reynolds once. | 我有次差点遇到伯特・雷诺兹[演员] |
[21:06] | It turned out just a guy with a cowboy hat and a moustache, but… | 结果只是个戴牛仔帽留小胡子的人 不过 |
[21:09] | still pretty cool. | 还是挺酷的 |
[21:10] | Almost the Bandit. That’s not nothing. | 差点遇到电影明星 还是挺酷的 |
[21:11] | Yeah. But it’s tougher than I thought. | 是啊 不过日子比我想象得要艰难 |
[21:13] | Come on! You’re the most famous commercial Fruit actor I know! | 拜托 你是我认识的最有名的广告演员 |
[21:15] | But I only made 875 dollers last year. | 可我去年只赚了875美元 |
[21:18] | You’re in some trouble, lady! | 你麻烦大了 妹子 |
[21:20] | But I’m not giving up! | 但我不会放弃的 |
[21:21] | I mean, what else would I even do? | 不然我还能怎么办 |
[21:22] | Come back to Jenkintown?! | 回珍金镇来吗 |
[21:24] | Can you imagine me stuck in this town | 你能想象我困在镇上 |
[21:26] | as a adult doing a job?! | 像成年人一样工作吗 |