时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, the phones of the ’80s; kitschy, colorful and enormous. | 八十年代的电话啊 俗气多彩块头大 |
[00:03] | And my dad hated all of them. | 而我爸讨厌所有电话 |
[00:04] | Especially when he couldn’t get through to the house. | 特别是往家里打电话打不通的时候 |
[00:06] | A busy signal?! | 又占线 |
[00:08] | Oh, what kind of Chatty Charlie is hogging the line?! | 是哪个话痨一直占着电话 |
[00:12] | Piece of crap garbage children! | 这些垃圾熊孩子 |
[00:14] | If you met them, you’d know! | 你见到他们就懂了 |
[00:16] | But then we got the cutting-edge tech | 但我们很快有了最先进科技 |
[00:18] | that would end the busy signal forever — | 能永久解决占线的问题 |
[00:20] | call waiting. | 呼叫等待 |
[00:21] | I love you more than the Cookie Monster loves cookies. | 我爱你多过饼干怪兽爱饼干 |
[00:24] | Whoa, that’s a lot. | 那么多啊 |
[00:26] | Is that your call waiting? | 是呼叫等待的声音吗 |
[00:27] | Let me get rid of them. | 我接一下 |
[00:29] | Goldbergs. | 金伯格一家 |
[00:31] | And if this is for Barry, | 假如是找巴瑞的 |
[00:32] | he’s instructed me to say “Wassup, girl.” | 他叫我说”你好吗 妹子” |
[00:34] | I’ve been calling for ten minutes! | 我已经打了十分钟了 |
[00:36] | Didn’t you hear the beep? | 你没听到提示音吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[00:38] | Put your mom on. | 叫你妈接电话 |
[00:39] | Who knew there was more than one kind of onion? | 谁知道商店居然有说么多种洋葱 |
[00:42] | Mom, Dad’s calling, but make it fast | 妈 老爸来电话 但快点说 |
[00:43] | ’cause I’m talking to Brea! | 因为我在跟布瑞亚聊天 |
[00:45] | Just a sec, Schmoopie Poops. | 等一下 小宝贝 |
[00:46] | I’m adding some flavor to my Swedish meatballs. | 我在给瑞典肉丸增加风味 |
[00:49] | Dad, it’s gonna be a while. Let me get back to Brea. | 爸 得等一会 我先继续跟布瑞亚聊天 |
[00:50] | No, no, no, don’t you do the click over. | 别别别 不准你切回去 |
[00:52] | My finger’s already in motion. | 我的手指已经按下去了 |
[00:55] | Sorry, my love. | 抱歉 我的爱 |
[00:56] | My dumb dad was on the line. | 是我傻爸的电话 |
[00:58] | It’s still me, moron! | 还是我 白痴 |
[01:01] | Brea? | 布瑞亚 |
[01:02] | Where’d he go?! | 他去哪了 |
[01:03] | Please deposit ten cents. | 请续费十美分 |
[01:05] | Fine! I’m gonna get every onion there is! | 好吧 我要把所有洋葱都买回去 |
[01:08] | I will take away everything and everyone you love forever! | 我要永远夺走你所爱的一切 |
[01:12] | Too much club, sweetie. | 用力过猛了 亲爱的 |
[01:14] | Well, then, fine! | 那好吧 |
[01:15] | I’ll throw your bedroom into the ocean! | 我要把你的卧室丢到海底去 |
[01:17] | Moving closer, but still a miss. | 接近了 但还是打偏了 |
[01:19] | Alright, I will remove all of your precious phones! | 那好 我要把你的宝贝电话全拆掉 |
[01:24] | Mom, talk to your husband. | 妈 跟你丈夫讲讲理 |
[01:26] | We need phones. | 我们需要电话 |
[01:27] | What if there’s a medical emergency? | 有人需要急救该怎么办 |
[01:28] | There will be if you don’t move out of my way! | 你不让开我就让你需要急救 |
[01:33] | Dad! | 爸 |
[01:34] | Okay, Murray, there’s too much slack. | 默里 拽太长了 |
[01:49] | It was November 18th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十一月十八日 |
[01:52] | and the Jenkintown Posse was back in action. | 珍金镇兄弟团再次聚齐 |
[01:55] | Your lives may begin again! | 你们的生活可以重新开始了 |
[01:57] | Your magnetic and voluptuous leader has returned! | 你们性感有魅力的领袖回来了 |
[02:00] | JTP Jtp! | |
[02:01] | JTP JTP! | |
[02:02] | Hmm, the place seems different. | 这地方看起来不一样了 |
[02:04] | Where’s all the sadness | 以前这里很可悲 |
[02:05] | and stench of a litter box even though there’s no cat? | 尽管没养猫还是有猫砂味 |
[02:07] | Erica’s been helping them spruce the place up. | 爱丽卡一直在帮他们装饰 |
[02:09] | Mostly, it’s just cleaning. | 主要只是打扫 |
[02:10] | Did you know that there was a fireplace | 你知道吗 这整面墙的口香糖后面 |
[02:12] | behind the gum wall? | 居然有个壁炉 |
[02:12] | Okay, emergency JTP announcements. | 紧急JTP公告 |
[02:15] | One, I am now single | 第一 现在我单身了 |
[02:16] | and free to hang around the clock. | 又能整天一起玩了 |
[02:18] | Two, turn this place back into the filthy hell I love. | 第二 把这地方变回我爱的邋遢窝 |
[02:21] | Dude, they can’t live in a dump. | 哥们 他们不能住在垃圾堆里 |
[02:22] | They have girlfriends now. | 现在他们有女友了 |
[02:23] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[02:24] | These loveless, unlovable dummies | 这些没人爱不可爱的傻蛋 |
[02:26] | don’t have love in their love-deprived lives. | 在这缺爱的一生里都没人爱 |
[02:28] | But we do. | 但我们有 |
[02:29] | I met Beth when she came in The Gap | 我跟贝丝是在盖普店里邂逅的 |
[02:30] | looking for a fitted cable knit sweater, | 她来找花纹毛衣 |
[02:32] | and she left with my heart. | 却带走了我的心 |
[02:33] | Dear Penthouse letters, | 亲爱的《阁楼》读者来信 |
[02:35] | I have a story you’ll never use. | 这有个你们永远不会采用的故事 |
[02:36] | My special lady is Gwen. | 我的女友是格温 |
[02:38] | Her purity ring says no, | 她的贞洁指环意味着不能亲热 |
[02:39] | but her anger at her father says yes. | 但她对父亲的憎恨让她打破禁忌 |
[02:41] | Gwen sounds like a poor man’s Beth. | 格温听着像低配版的贝丝 |
[02:43] | I’ve recently begun a dalliance with Laura. | 我最近开始与劳拉嬉戏玩耍 |
[02:45] | She embraces my nudist lifestyle | 她接受我裸体的生活风格 |
[02:47] | but asks that I put a towel down on her couch. | 但叫我在她家沙发上铺条毛巾 |
[02:50] | Sounds like you guys got a pretty good poker hand: | 听起来你们凑了一手好牌 |
[02:52] | three fives. | 三个五分烂货 |
[02:53] | Now let’s go to the Wawa | 我们去哇哇店吧 |
[02:54] | and play some classic JTP smash ball. | 玩经典的JTP击球 |
[02:56] | Is that where you smash fruit with swords and tennis racquets, | 就是你们用剑和网球拍砸烂水果 |
[02:58] | and the guy who works there spends hours hosing it down? | 害店员用好几个小时才能冲干净吗 |
[03:00] | Erica knows her sports. | 爱丽卡对体育很了解 |
[03:02] | Ah, we’re gonna need a rain check, man. | 我们得改天了 伙计 |
[03:04] | We have a quadruple date at Bennigan’s. | 我们要去班尼根进行八人约会 |
[03:05] | Our ladies like to day drink in a funky atmosphere. | 我们的女友喜欢大白天在时髦的地方小酌 |
[03:08] | But article nine of the JTP bylaws | 但JTP细则第九条 |
[03:09] | states that all members must heed | 指出所有成员必须听从 |
[03:11] | the wishes of its most jacked leader. Me. | 最壮硕的领导者的愿望 也就是我 |
[03:14] | I don’t remember signing off on that one. | 我签字时不记得有这条 |
[03:16] | That’s because it was just added. | 因为是我刚加上去的 |
[03:17] | The JTP Constitution is a living document. | JTP章程是不断变动的 |
[03:19] | Yeah, these rules seem to change | 这些条文的变动 |
[03:21] | based on your arbitrary whims. | 似乎只是根据你的突发奇想 |
[03:22] | Naked Rob gets it. | 裸罗伯理解了 |
[03:23] | Now let’s grab a weapon and smash some stuff. | 我们抓起武器砸东西去吧 |
[03:26] | I call whatever this is! | 不管这是什么 我预定了 |
[03:27] | Ooh, that’s our decorative river cane. | 那是我们的藤条装饰 |
[03:28] | Let’s-let’s leave that be. | 还是别碰那个了 |
[03:30] | Now I’m angrier than Gwen at her father. | 现在我比格温气她爸还气 |
[03:31] | Damn it! I learned her name. Let’s move! | 见鬼 我居然记住了她的名字 我们走 |
[03:34] | While Barry forced the JTP to hang, | 正当巴瑞逼JTP一起玩时 |
[03:36] | I was without a phone | 我则没有电话用 |
[03:37] | and forced to connect with Brea the old-fashioned way — | 被逼着用古老方式跟布瑞亚沟通 |
[03:40] | pen and paper. | 笔和纸 |
[03:41] | “Brea, my light,” | “布瑞亚 我的光” |
[03:43] | – “my heart…” – is laid bare before you. | -“我的心” -“呈在你面前” |
[03:46] | I give you all of me, | “我向你献上我的全部” |
[03:48] | and in return I require nothing but to see your smile — | “我想要的回报唯有你的微笑” |
[03:51] | more glorious than any sunrise.” | “它比日出更加灿烂” |
[03:53] | Okay, Shakespeare we were not, | 好吧 我们又不是莎士比亚 |
[03:55] | but these were sweet nothings | 但这些甜蜜的烂俗文字 |
[03:56] | shared between just the two of us. | 仅仅在我们二人之间分享 |
[03:59] | “My dearest sweet Adam…” | “我最亲爱最甜蜜的亚当” |
[04:00] | “…you are my sun and my moon.” | “你是我的太阳和月亮” |
[04:03] | And apparently my mom. | 显然还有我妈 |
[04:04] | “Until our lips meet again, I am lost. | “我迷失了 直到能再次亲吻你” |
[04:07] | I can’t wait until we are eternally bonded in marriage. | “我等不及许下永久的婚姻誓言” |
[04:12] | Man and wife.” | “结为夫妻” |
[04:14] | Oh, no! | 完了 |
[04:17] | xxxx no! | 完犊子了 |
[04:18] | Murray, turn off your best friend! | 默里 关掉你的挚友 |
[04:20] | We got a problem! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:21] | Is that the electric bill? | 是电费单吗 |
[04:22] | Because I told those kids, | 我告诉过那些孩子 |
[04:24] | “Hey, you don’t open that refrigerator | “你们决定好吃什么了” |
[04:26] | until you know what you want!” | “才准打开冰箱” |
[04:27] | It’s Adam and Brea’s love letters. | 是亚当和布瑞亚的情书 |
[04:29] | They’re discussing marriage! | 他们谈婚论嫁了 |
[04:31] | They’ve only known each other like a week. | 他们才认识一周吧 |
[04:32] | They’ve been dating for over a year. | 他们已经交往一年了 |
[04:33] | She came to Miami with us. | 她跟我们去过迈阿密 |
[04:35] | I know who you’re talking about. | 我知道你说的是谁 |
[04:37] | Big girl, like 6 feet, blonde hair, 200 pounds, | 大胖妞 一米八 金发 九十公斤 |
[04:40] | big wine-stain birthmark on her face. | 脸上有块酒红色大胎记 |
[04:42] | No! And who is that? | 不是 有那种人吗 |
[04:44] | They’re already tossing around names for their children. | 他们已经在商量孩子叫什么名了 |
[04:47] | They want to name their son Cameron. | 他们想给儿子起名卡梅隆 |
[04:49] | My first instinct is to do nothing. | 我的第一直觉是什么都不做 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna go with that. | 我要听从直觉 |
[04:52] | You’re not shocked by any of this? | 你一点都不震惊吗 |
[04:53] | Nah. | 不啊 |
[04:54] | My first girlfriend? | 我第一任女友 |
[04:55] | I told her I would die for her. | 我跟她说我愿为她而死 |
[04:57] | We broke up a week later. | 我们一周后就分手了 |
[04:59] | Just found out she died. | 我刚听说她死了 |
[05:00] | Nobody cares about your old, dead trollops. | 没人在乎你那些死掉的老荡妇 |
[05:02] | I’m worried about Adam. | 我担心亚当 |
[05:04] | My point is, young couples say all sorts of dumb stuff. | 重点是 小情侣什么蠢话都会说 |
[05:07] | Well, what if this isn’t just stuff? | 万一这不只是蠢话呢 |
[05:09] | This girl could be our future daughter-in-law. | 这姑娘可能成为我们未来儿媳 |
[05:11] | – We barely know her. – We know her — | -我们对她都不熟 -怎么不熟 |
[05:13] | big girl with the Gorbachev thing on her face. | 脸上有酒红色胎记的大胖妞 |
[05:16] | That’s very specific. | 这也太具体了 |
[05:18] | Who are you thinking of? | 你说的这个人是谁 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:20] | But why are we on the hook for all this? | 但这些怎么都成我们的麻烦了 |
[05:22] | Call up her parents and let them destroy young hearts. | 打给她父母 让他们棒打鸳鸯去 |
[05:25] | That’s a great idea, Murray. | 真是个好主意 默里 |
[05:27] | Except we don’t have a phone to call them! | 但咱家没有电话可用了 |
[05:30] | So go down the street and use the pay phone | 到街上去用公用电话 |
[05:32] | like I do to order calzones. | 像我订外卖时那样 |
[05:34] | Why am I the only one with good ideas? | 为什么只有我有好主意 |
[05:36] | As my mom thought of ways to reach out to Brea’s parents, | 正当我妈想办法联络布瑞亚父母时 |
[05:39] | the JTP were returning to their roots. | JTP也追根溯源 |
[05:42] | They sliced stuff. | 他们切碎 |
[05:44] | Pina colada! | 椰林飘香 |
[05:46] | They crushed stuff. | 他们压碎 |
[05:49] | Told ya! | 我就知道 |
[05:50] | Then they blew stuff up. | 他们炸碎 |
[05:53] | That was bananas! | 太疯狂了[香蕉] |
[05:55] | Firecrackers and wordplay! | 爆竹和文字游戏一起玩 |
[05:57] | This is the best! | 这样最棒了 |
[05:58] | This seems like a natural stopping point. | 好像可以自然而然地停手了 |
[06:00] | I gotta boogie. | 我得走了 |
[06:00] | You know how Erica gets when I’m tardy. | 你知道我迟到的话爱丽卡会生气 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I should go too. | 是啊 我也该走了 |
[06:03] | – Same. – ?Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[06:04] | But I have a long list of other fun things to destroy. | 可我单子上还列了好多要破坏的东西 |
[06:07] | We love you, bud, but our lovely ladies are waiting for us. | 我们爱你 不过可爱女朋友们在等我们 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m afraid you’ve given me no choice | 恐怕你们让我别无选择 |
[06:12] | but to order you to break up with your girlfriends. | 只能命令你们跟女友分手 |
[06:14] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[06:16] | Oh, but I can. | 怎么不能 |
[06:17] | Tell Linda, Essie and Ginzy it’s over. | 告诉琳达 埃西和尼娅你们结束了 |
[06:19] | Those aren’t their names, | 那不是她们的名字 |
[06:20] | and we’re not gonna do that. | 我们也不会分手的 |
[06:21] | We like them a lot. | 我们很喜欢她们 |
[06:22] | More than me, your best friend? | 比你们喜欢我这个挚友更多吗 |
[06:24] | Well… ?It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[06:25] | Their hugs are different. | 她们的拥抱感觉不一样 |
[06:27] | Oh, get over here! | 快过来 |
[06:28] | There’s not a lady alive I can’t out-hug. | 我的拥抱能胜过所有女人 |
[06:30] | Bar, if anyone should understand | 小巴 你应该比其他人 |
[06:32] | why we wanna spend time with our girlfriends, it’s you. | 更能了解我们想陪女友的心情 |
[06:34] | Yeah, you totally disappeared when you were dating Ren and Lainey. | 是啊 你跟小伦和兰妮约会时彻底消失了 |
[06:37] | This all makes sense now. | 现在都说得通了 |
[06:39] | As long as you have love in your life, | 只要你们生活中还有爱 |
[06:41] | you won’t ever have time for me. | 你们就永远没时间陪我 |
[06:42] | Awesome. Your tone is ominous, | 太棒了 你的语气透着不详 |
[06:44] | but I’m glad we could figure this out. | 但我们高兴我们能谈妥 |
[06:46] | Oh, it’s figured. | 是谈妥了 |
[06:48] | It’s figured but good. | 谈得妥妥的 |
[06:49] | Hey, get back here and clean this up! | 快回来清理干净 |
[06:51] | While Barry cooked up a surprise for the JTP, | 正当巴瑞为JTP酝酿惊喜时 |
[06:53] | I got a surprise visit from my girlfriend’s mom. | 我女友的妈妈也惊喜到访 |
[06:56] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[06:57] | Mrs. Bee?! | 碧太太 |
[06:58] | What are you doing here in my home | 你怎么到我家来了 |
[07:00] | where my dubious family resides? | 我靠不住的家人们住在这 |
[07:02] | You okay? You seem a little startled to see me. | 你还好吗 你见到我好像有点受惊 |
[07:04] | Oh, not too startled, I hope. | 我希望不是大惊吓 |
[07:06] | Adam tends to get a leaky fuel line | 亚当受到一点点小压力 |
[07:08] | under the smallest amount of pressure. | 都容易尿裤子 |
[07:10] | – What? – We’re talking oil and gas. | -什么 -还是屁尿横流 |
[07:12] | Mom! It was one Fourth of July! | 妈 只在国庆节发生过一次 |
[07:14] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[07:16] | Your mom invited me over to get to know each other, | 你妈邀请我来彼此了解 |
[07:18] | and I already feel like I know too much. | 我已经感觉了解过头了 |
[07:21] | Excuse us for a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[07:22] | Why is my girlfriend’s mom here? | 我女友的妈妈怎么会在这 |
[07:24] | Well, you’ve been dating a long time, | 你们已经交往很久了 |
[07:25] | and you are her sun and moon. | 你是她的太阳和月亮 |
[07:27] | You read my letters! Those are private! | 你读了我的信 那可是隐私 |
[07:29] | You should know that nothing in this house is private. | 你该知道这座房子里没有隐私 |
[07:31] | That’s why I took the doors off the bathrooms. | 所以我才拆了卫生间的门 |
[07:32] | You said the handyman was painting them. | 你说送去给修理工上漆了 |
[07:34] | And to be clear: no grandson of mine | 话说清楚 我的孙子 |
[07:36] | is gonna be named Cameron. | 绝对不能起名叫卡梅隆 |
[07:37] | We’re also considering Joshua. | 我们还在考虑约书亚 |
[07:39] | I’ve already got your kids’ names picked out. | 我已经选好你孩子的名字了 |
[07:41] | The boys will be Eli, Jacob and Samuel. | 男孩们叫伊莱 雅各布和塞缪尔 |
[07:43] | And the twins will be named Sasha and Lily. | 双胞胎叫萨莎和莉莉 |
[07:45] | – Five kids? – ?Don’t worry. | -五个娃 -别担心 |
[07:46] | I’ll be there the whole time to help out. | 我会全程在场帮忙的 |
[07:48] | I’m home! | 我到家了 |
[07:49] | Doesn’t mean it’s the start of a conversation. | 不是过来跟我聊天的意思 |
[07:52] | Dad! Put your pants back on! | 爸 把裤子穿上 |
[07:54] | Vicki Bee is here! | 维姬·碧来了 |
[07:55] | The principal? | 是校长吗 |
[07:56] | No, Murray, I’m Brea’s mom. | 不是 默里 是布瑞亚的妈妈 |
[07:58] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. I wish somebody would’ve called | 不好意思 真希望有人能打电话通知我 |
[08:02] | and let me know I’d be uncomfortable in my own home. | 让我知道回自己家了也不能自在 |
[08:04] | We would have except Murray got rid of all the phones. | 本来想打的 但默里把电话都拆了 |
[08:07] | Because this moron was constantly tying up the line, | 因为这个白痴一直占着电话 |
[08:10] | talking to his moron girlfriend! | 跟他的白痴女友聊天 |
[08:12] | Whose mom is right here! | 这就是她妈妈 |
[08:13] | Great, we’re practically family. | 太好了 我们基本算是家人了 |
[08:15] | Off they go. | 裤子脱啦 |
[08:17] | Yeah, Mrs. Bee in my house was bound to be bad. | 是啊 碧太太来我家肯定没好结果 |
[08:19] | But then the craziest thing happened. | 可之后发生了最疯狂的事 |
[08:21] | She and my mom became fast friends. | 她和我妈很快成了朋友 |
[08:23] | I probably shouldn’t admit this but… | 我或许不该承认 不过 |
[08:26] | I took a teeny peek at one of Adam and Brea’s love letters. | 我偷偷看了一眼亚当和布瑞亚的情书 |
[08:30] | – I read ’em all. – ?Me too. | -我全看了 -我也是 |
[08:32] | It was a little upsetting. | 有点让人着急 |
[08:33] | So tell me, how do we pull the reins | 告诉我 我们该怎样遏制 |
[08:35] | on their stupid, misguided, teenage love? | 他们愚蠢盲目的青少年恋情 |
[08:38] | Maybe we talk to them as adults? | 不如以成年人的方式谈心 |
[08:40] | I got one. | 我想到了 |
[08:41] | We trick them into thinking | 我们骗他们说 |
[08:42] | that marriage is a faulty, loveless institution | 婚姻是一种错误的 没有爱的围城 |
[08:45] | that yields no permanent joy or happiness. | 不能带来永久的幸福快乐 |
[08:48] | I’ve already done that. | 这我已经做过了 |
[08:51] | Brea’s dad and I went through a nasty split. | 布瑞亚的爸爸跟我离婚时闹得很难看 |
[08:52] | – Wasdatnow? – ?Yeah, we’re divorced. | -你说啥 -我们离婚了 |
[08:54] | Yep, back in the day, | 没错 在当年 |
[08:55] | people were uncomfortable with the “D” word. | 人们谈论离婚这个词时很不舒服 |
[08:57] | My mom was definitely one of them. | 我妈绝对是其中之一 |
[09:00] | ?Truthfully, it ended up being the best thing for everyone. | 说实话 后来证明对大家都是最好的 |
[09:03] | With that, my mom realized | 就这样 我妈意识到 |
[09:05] | Mrs. Bee’s past might affect my future. | 碧太太的过去或许会影响我的未来 |
[09:07] | So she did this. | 于是她这样做了 |
[09:09] | Murray, we’ve got to break up Adam and Brea! | 默里 我们必须让亚当和布瑞亚分手 |
[09:12] | Damn right! | 没错 |
[09:13] | That lady’s way too old for him. | 那女人比他老太多了 |
[09:17] | My mom was upset over the news of Vicki’s divorce, | 我妈因为维姬离婚的事很焦急 |
[09:19] | and my dad wasn’t helping. | 我爸也帮不上忙 |
[09:20] | So this doesn’t bother you? | 你完全不在意这件事吗 |
[09:22] | She’s divorced, big deal. | 她离婚就离呗 |
[09:23] | So you don’t care about Adam splitting with Brea | 你不在乎亚当跟布瑞亚分居 |
[09:26] | and only seeing his children half the time? | 只有孩子们一半的抚养权 |
[09:28] | So help me, if she takes those little munchkins out of state, | 老天爷 她要是把小宝贝们带到其他州去 |
[09:31] | I will kidnap them! | 我就绑架他们 |
[09:32] | So you think Brea will divorce Adam | 所以你认为布瑞亚会跟亚当离婚 |
[09:34] | just because her mom is divorced? | 因为她妈妈离婚了 |
[09:35] | Yes. Children repeat the mistakes of their parents. | 是的 孩子会重复父母的错误 |
[09:38] | We have to stop Adam. | 我们必须制止亚当 |
[09:40] | Stop me from doing what? | 制止我做什么 |
[09:42] | Oh, baby, sit down. | 宝贝 你先坐 |
[09:44] | We have some upsetting news about Brea. | 关于布瑞亚我们有些坏消息 |
[09:48] | Brea’s mother, Vicki… | 布瑞亚的母亲 维姬 |
[09:51] | …is divorced. | 离婚了 |
[09:53] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[09:54] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[09:55] | Still can’t hear you. | 还是听不清 |
[09:56] | – Dee. Vorced. – ?The Force? | -离那什么 -原力吗 |
[09:57] | From “Star Wars”? | 《星球大战》里的 |
[09:59] | – Divorced. – What are you saying? | -离婚 -你到底在说什么 |
[10:00] | Divorced! | 离婚了 |
[10:01] | The woman is divorced! | 那女人离婚了 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[10:05] | That harpy told you about her broken marriage? | 那女妖跟你说了她破碎的婚姻 |
[10:07] | No, I kinda figured it out | 没有 我猜到的 |
[10:08] | when her dad lived in a different house. | 因为她爸住在别的房子里 |
[10:09] | Without his family? | 不跟家人一起住 |
[10:11] | Is he ever not smiling? | 他整天高兴得合不拢嘴吧 |
[10:13] | Adam, let me tell you a story. | 亚当 我给你讲个故事 |
[10:15] | No. I don’t wanna hear how your aunt’s handyman’s mom | 不必 我不想听你大婶的修理工的妈 |
[10:17] | got divorced and now she’s living in a giant soup can. | 离婚后住在大罐头盒里 |
[10:20] | It was my manicurist’s roof guy | 是我的美甲师的修屋顶的 |
[10:22] | who lost so much in his split | 离婚时失去了好多财产 |
[10:24] | that they turned his water off | 连水都被停了 |
[10:25] | and he had to bathe in a lake. | 他不得不去湖里洗澡 |
[10:27] | Snapping turtles took his toes, lips | 啮龟咬掉了他的脚趾 嘴唇 |
[10:30] | and a nice chunk of one buttock, | 一大块屁股肉 |
[10:32] | and now he’s got to sit crotch down. | 现在他只能靠胯骨坐着 |
[10:34] | None of that happened to any person. | 世上没人有这种经历 |
[10:36] | I only bring this up because | 我提起这事是因为 |
[10:38] | you and Brea have been discussing your futures, | 你跟布瑞亚已经谈及未来 |
[10:40] | and I don’t think that she has the best role models. | 我觉得她的榜样不太好 |
[10:44] | And what do I have? | 我的榜样就好吗 |
[10:45] | No boundaries and no bottoms. | 没有边界 不穿裤子 |
[10:47] | The kid’s pretty clever. When’s he gonna get a girlfriend? | 这孩子挺聪明的 什么时候能找到对象 |
[10:49] | Adam, you need to listen to me! | 亚当 你得听我的 |
[10:51] | Divorce is no laughing matter! | 离婚不是开玩笑的 |
[10:53] | I don’t want you to be one of those sad sacks | 我不希望你成为那些可悲的人 |
[10:55] | who has to go on dates in his thirties! | 三十好几还得去约会 |
[10:58] | In his thirties! | 三十好几啊 |
[10:59] | Stop! | 够了 |
[11:00] | Divorce isn’t some horrible thing! | 离婚没有那么可怕 |
[11:02] | Just because Brea’s mom is | 就算布瑞亚的妈妈离婚了 |
[11:03] | doesn’t mean it’s inevitable for us. | 不意味着我们也一定会离 |
[11:05] | Okay, so you’re not gonna listen to me. | 好吧 这么说你不会听我的话 |
[11:07] | Maybe you’ll listen to one of your esteemed heroes. | 或许你会听你尊敬的英雄们的话 |
[11:11] | You think these bozos are my heroes? | 你以为这些呆瓜是我的英雄吗 |
[11:13] | It’s the best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[11:15] | Thank you for agreeing to speak with us. | 多谢你们同意跟我们谈心 |
[11:17] | We didn’t agree. | 我们没同意 |
[11:19] | This is a hostage situation. | 我们是被要挟的 |
[11:20] | Well, while we’re waiting for help, | 既然我们在等待帮助 |
[11:22] | let’s find out more about you people. | 让我们多了解你们一些 |
[11:24] | I’d prefer to keep my private life private. | 我不喜欢分享私生活 |
[11:26] | Oh, not me. I talked about my gout | 我就不是 我今天早上 |
[11:27] | on a sports call-in show this morning. | 还给体育节目打电话谈我的痛风 |
[11:29] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[11:30] | Dale, are you currently married? | 戴尔 你现在结婚了吗 |
[11:31] | Nope, split as the pea soup I eat alone | 没有 我独自住在单身汉公寓 |
[11:34] | in my bachelors-only building. | 喝豌豆汤 |
[11:35] | Your divorce must have been difficult. | 你的离婚肯定很艰难 |
[11:37] | Actually, it was the best. | 其实再好不过了 |
[11:38] | – What? – Yup. I was finally free from the lies | -什么 -没错 我终于脱离了那些谎言 |
[11:41] | about why our carpenter was always wearing my bathrobe | 关于我家木匠为什么总穿着我的浴袍 |
[11:43] | or coming with me and Gretchen on vacation. | 还跟着我和格雷琴一起度假 |
[11:46] | Ignore him. | 无视他 |
[11:47] | Ball, you’re a tragic divorce, right? | 鲍尔 你经历了惨痛的离婚对吧 |
[11:50] | Happily married for thirty glorious years. | 我美满的婚姻已经光荣地持续了三十年 |
[11:52] | But you always seem so bald and miserable. | 可你总看起来这么秃这么悲惨 |
[11:55] | This going how you thought it was gonna go? | 这走向跟你预想得一样吗 |
[11:57] | Fine. Surely you have tragic tales of dating. | 好吧 你肯定有悲剧约会故事吧 |
[12:00] | Au contraire. | 正相反 |
[12:01] | The pool of unattached older gals is deep. | 单身老姑娘多得是 |
[12:03] | Desperate, widowed bitties want attention. | 绝望的寡妇们想要得到关注 |
[12:05] | And I’m just the young buck to give it to ’em. | 正需要我这样年轻小伙的关注 |
[12:07] | Enough. No one cares if Brea’s mom is divorced. | 够了 没人在乎布瑞亚的妈妈离婚了没 |
[12:09] | Brea Bee’s hot mom is on the market? | 布瑞亚·碧的辣妈空窗了 |
[12:11] | Tell her I have most of my original teeth. | 告诉她我没有一颗假牙 |
[12:13] | Well, excuse me for wanting to protect you. | 真对不起了 我不过是想保护你 |
[12:16] | Protect him from what?! | 保护他什么 |
[12:17] | He’s never gonna do better than Brea Bee. Ever. | 他永远找不到比布瑞亚·碧更好的 永远 |
[12:19] | I mean, ever. | 我是说 永远 |
[12:20] | It’s true. | 是事实 |
[12:21] | We spend hours in the teachers’ lounge | 我们在教师休息室聊过好几个小时 |
[12:23] | trying to figure out how he landed her in the first place. | 都想不通他最初怎么追到她的 |
[12:26] | My guess is she got hit on the head | 我猜是她撞到了头 |
[12:27] | and it damaged the part of her brain | 大脑受损 |
[12:28] | that processes odd shapes. | 看不出他奇形怪状 |
[12:30] | This is starting to feel personal. | 开始感觉像个人攻击了 |
[12:32] | It is. | 没错 |
[12:33] | While my mom’s plan to break up me and Brea broke down, | 正当我妈让我跟布瑞亚分手的计划崩坏时 |
[12:36] | Barry was planning a few breakups of his own, | 巴瑞也在计划几场分手 |
[12:38] | one JTP member at a time. | 将JTP成员逐个击破 |
[12:41] | Good afternoon, it’s Matt Bradley. | 下午好 我是马特·布莱德利 |
[12:42] | Hi, Matt Bradley, | 马特·布莱德利 |
[12:43] | it’s your girlfriend. | 我是你女朋友 |
[12:44] | Beth? You sound weird. | 贝丝 你声音好奇怪 |
[12:45] | You sound weird! | 你声音才奇怪 |
[12:47] | Which is one of the reasons why I’m breaking up with you. | 这也是我要跟你分手的原因之一 |
[12:49] | Don’t look for answers. | 别问为什么 |
[12:50] | Byeeee! | 拜拜 |
[12:53] | One down… | 搞定一个 |
[12:54] | three to go. | 还有三个 |
[12:56] | Yep, he used every trick in the breakup book, | 没错 他用了分手宝典里的所有招数 |
[12:58] | like the Dear John letter. | 例如分手信 |
[13:00] | “Dear Rob, it’s over. | “亲爱的罗伯 都结束了” |
[13:02] | Sincerely, Naked Rob’s girlfriend. | “诚挚的 裸罗伯的女友” |
[13:05] | Don’t look for answers.” | “别问为什么” |
[13:06] | The intimidating home-wrecker. | 有威胁性的第三者 |
[13:07] | – Andy Cogan? – ?Yeah? | -安迪·科根 -什么事 |
[13:08] | I’m your romantic rival, | 我是你的恋爱对手 |
[13:09] | and I have easily claimed your girlfriend. | 我轻松抢走了你的女友 |
[13:11] | What? But you’re a turtlenecked child! | 什么 可你是个穿高领衫的孩子 |
[13:13] | A turtlenecked child with a fresh twenty in his pocket! | 这个穿高领衫的孩子刚赚了二十块 |
[13:16] | – What? – ?Don’t look for answers. | -什么 -别问为什么 |
[13:17] | And for Geoff, he straight-up lied. | 至于杰夫 他直接撒谎 |
[13:19] | Oh, hey, Barry. What’s up? | 巴瑞 怎么了 |
[13:20] | Terrible news. | 坏消息 |
[13:21] | I just talked to my sister. | 我刚跟我姐聊过 |
[13:23] | She said she doesn’t want to see you again. | 她说她不想再见到你了 |
[13:25] | – Oh, my God! What?! – Don’t look for answers. | -我的天 什么 -别问为什么 |
[13:26] | While Barry’s lies stunned the JTP, | 正当巴瑞的谎言让JTP震惊 |
[13:28] | my mom was about to face a very angry Mrs. Bee. | 我妈则正要面对碧太太的怒火 |
[13:32] | Vicki! To what do I owe this — | 维姬 你怎么大驾光临 |
[13:33] | Cut the crap, Beverly. | 少说废话 贝弗莉 |
[13:35] | Did you tell Dale Woodburn | 你告诉戴尔·伍德伯恩 |
[13:36] | that I was single and ready to swingle? | 我单身等人追 |
[13:38] | Not in those words. | 我没这么说 |
[13:40] | He just called and asked me to be his date | 他刚来电话叫我跟他约会 |
[13:42] | to his cousin’s sobriety anniversary. | 去参加他亲戚的戒酒周年纪念日 |
[13:44] | Meeting the family! | 见家人 |
[13:45] | Wow, you move fast! | 你们进度真快 |
[13:47] | I’m not going anywhere with him! | 我哪也不会跟他去 |
[13:49] | Only one side of his body sweats. | 他身上只有一边会出汗 |
[13:51] | That’s called Harlequin syndrome. | 那叫小丑综合征 |
[13:53] | It’s a real nervous disorder. | 是种真实存在的神经紊乱 |
[13:55] | And I would think you’d be more sympathetic | 我还以为鉴于你的情况 |
[13:56] | given your situation. | 你会更有同情心 |
[13:58] | My situation? | 我的情况 |
[14:00] | Meaning I’m divorced? | 因为我离婚了 |
[14:02] | Something you’re clearly not comfortable with. | 这显然让你很不舒服 |
[14:04] | I have no issue, zero, | 我毫不介意 |
[14:06] | with the fact that you are divorced. | 我不介意你离婚了 |
[14:08] | Then why can’t you say it? | 那你为什么说不出口 |
[14:09] | Please! | 拜托 |
[14:10] | Give me a soap box and a megaphone! | 给我一个肥皂盒和大喇叭 |
[14:12] | You are divorced. | 你离婚了 |
[14:13] | Here’s something I have no problem saying: | 我则有些话完全不想憋着 |
[14:16] | you’re crazy. | 你是疯子 |
[14:17] | Your whole family is crazy! | 你全家都是疯子 |
[14:19] | How dare you?! | 你胆敢 |
[14:20] | That is something that you whisper! | 这种话只能小声说 |
[14:21] | Why? The whole world should know. | 为什么 全世界都该知道 |
[14:23] | Your husband doesn’t wear pants. | 你丈夫不穿裤子 |
[14:25] | – And? – ?And he threw out all your phones. | -还有呢 -他还拆掉了所有电话 |
[14:28] | And you dragged your son to school | 你拖着儿子去学校 |
[14:30] | to scare him with the marital woes of the faculty! | 用教职人员失败的婚姻吓唬他 |
[14:33] | That’s a good one. | 这条够狠 |
[14:34] | – Mom? – ?What’s going on? | -妈 -这是什么情况 |
[14:36] | Uh, what’s going on is we’re leaving. | 情况是我们要走了 |
[14:38] | – But — – Let’s go! | -可是 -我们走 |
[14:43] | What. Did. You. Do? | 你 做了 什么 |
[14:47] | Nothing! | 没做什么 |
[14:49] | She called our family crazy for some reason. | 她莫名其妙说我们全家都是疯子 |
[14:51] | For all the reasons! | 她有理有据 |
[14:53] | It’s well established you’re a mentally deranged crackpot! | 大家都知道你是个精神错乱的疯子 |
[14:56] | Schmoo, don’t be upset. | 宝贝 别生气 |
[14:58] | I’m just looking out for your best interests. | 我只是为了你好 |
[15:00] | Best interests? | 为我好 |
[15:01] | I thought you read my letters. | 你不是读了我的情书吗 |
[15:02] | Brea is my everything. | 布瑞亚是我的一切 |
[15:04] | No one who really cared about me would try to take that away. | 真正在乎我的人才不会夺走这一切 |
[15:08] | While my mom was divorced from reality, | 正当我妈跟现实脱离时 |
[15:10] | Barry was ready to hang with the newly single JTP. | 巴瑞准备好跟新进单身的JTP一起玩了 |
[15:13] | There they are. | 你们在这 |
[15:14] | I heard the news about all four of your lovers | 我听说你们四个人所有的女友 |
[15:17] | leaving you simultaneously. | 同时跟你们分手了 |
[15:18] | But fear not, I’ve come bearing gifts. | 但别怕 我带着礼物而来 |
[15:21] | Yeah, Bar, how exactly did you hear | 对了 小巴 我们被女友甩了 |
[15:23] | about our girlfriends dumping us? | 你具体是怎么听说的 |
[15:24] | You know, the campus grapevine. | 就是校园八卦网 |
[15:26] | General scuttlebutt. | 听闲话听来的 |
[15:28] | While I do like to gab, | 虽然我很喜欢闲聊 |
[15:29] | I think of myself as a listener. | 但我觉得我是个倾听者 |
[15:31] | Check it. | 看 |
[15:32] | Used road flares, huh? | 用过的公路照明弹 |
[15:34] | Dude, our ladies didn’t actually break up with us. | 哥们 我们女友并没有跟我们分手 |
[15:37] | Denial. People don’t want to hear the truth, | 否认阶段 人们不愿意听实话 |
[15:39] | but it’s best to accept it and move on. | 但最好接受现实向前看 |
[15:42] | Cheggit: “Look Who’s Talking.” | 看 《飞越童真》 |
[15:44] | It’s a baby who’s talking, that’s who. | 里面的宝宝会说话 |
[15:45] | Nice try, dumbass. | 少来了 傻蛋 |
[15:47] | This is low even for you. | 即使以你的标准也太低级了 |
[15:48] | Geoff, you took this strumpet back after what she did?! | 杰夫 这个娼妓如此对你你还跟她复合 |
[15:51] | Barry, I didn’t cheat on him! | 巴瑞 我没有劈腿 |
[15:53] | Oh, don’t play her games! | 别陷入她的把戏 |
[15:55] | She knows what she did! | 她知道她都做了什么 |
[15:56] | Barry, we know you’re behind this and we can prove it. | 巴瑞 我们知道是你作梗 我们能证明 |
[15:59] | Sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴瑞 |
[16:00] | Even though this guy wears sandals, | 尽管这家伙穿着拖鞋 |
[16:01] | he’s quick like a rabbit. | 却快得像兔子一样 |
[16:02] | I want my 20 dollars back. | 把我的二十块还给我 |
[16:04] | Long gone, muchacho. | 早就无影无踪了 朋友 |
[16:05] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[16:06] | Enjoy whatever this is. | 你们继续搞这什么奇葩吧 |
[16:08] | Fine! You got me. | 好吧 被你们抓包了 |
[16:10] | Another Barry prank for the ages. | 又一个经典的巴瑞恶作剧 |
[16:11] | First we laugh, now we make up over Hawaiian pizza. | 我们先欢笑 现在吃着夏威夷披萨和好 |
[16:14] | No, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[16:15] | This time you went too far, man. | 这次你太过分了 伙计 |
[16:17] | Only because I wanted to hang out with you guys. | 就因为我想跟你们一起玩 |
[16:20] | And watch the romantic ups and downs of a new mom | 通过一个会说话的婴儿愤世嫉俗的眼光 |
[16:23] | as seen through the cynical eye of a talking baby. | 看一个新晋母亲的情路起伏 |
[16:25] | Why would we want to hang out with someone | 我们为什么要跟试图伤害我们的人 |
[16:27] | who’d try to hurt us? | 共度时光 |
[16:28] | We’re gonna go be with our ladies. | 我们要去陪女友了 |
[16:30] | See ya around, Big Tasty. | 回头见 大甜甜 |
[16:31] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[16:32] | Geoff, come on. | 杰夫 拜托 |
[16:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:39] | Barry’s attempts to free the JTP from the bonds of their girlfriends | 巴瑞试图让JTP从恋情中解放的计划 |
[16:42] | had been fruitless. | 无果而终 |
[16:44] | The same could not be said about the Wawa parking lot. | 哇哇的停车场则遍地果实 |
[16:48] | That tastes nothing like Sprite. | 味道跟雪碧根本不一样 |
[16:50] | Thought I’d find ya here. | 就知道你会在这 |
[16:51] | You playin’ some smash ball? | 你在玩击球吗 |
[16:52] | I tried, but I have no one to play with, | 我试过了 但陪人陪我玩 |
[16:55] | so I’m just eating the fruit. | 所以我把水果都吃了 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I see you munching on that lime there. | 是啊 我看到你在啃青柠 |
[16:58] | How’s that treating you? | 好吃吗 |
[16:59] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[17:00] | Neither are the three grapefruits, | 刚才那三个葡萄柚也是 |
[17:02] | basket of blackberries, six mushy plums, half a mango, | 还有一篮子黑莓 六个软李子 半个芒果 |
[17:05] | and something called a jackfruit. | 还有种叫菠萝蜜的东西 |
[17:07] | I’m starting to think the seeds weren’t edible. | 我现在发觉种子是不能吃的 |
[17:09] | Oh, no! Barry, that is way too much fruit! | 不 巴瑞 你吃了太多水果了 |
[17:11] | No, I deserve the terrible gas, bloating, | 不 我活该胀气难受 |
[17:13] | and pins-and-needles feeling in my feet. | 双脚刺痛 |
[17:15] | I’m a terrible friend. | 我是个糟糕的朋友 |
[17:16] | I mean, it wasn’t great. | 确实不怎么样 |
[17:20] | Why can’t you just be happy for them? | 你为什么不能替他们开心 |
[17:22] | I am. | 我开心 |
[17:23] | I love those guys. | 我爱那些家伙 |
[17:25] | It’s just they’ve always been there when I needed them. | 只是我需要他们时他们永远在那 |
[17:28] | And for the first time they’re not. | 这次是第一次不在 |
[17:29] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:31] | Bar, haven’t I always been there for you? | 小巴 我不是永远在这支持你吗 |
[17:32] | – Yeah. – ?Look, you can still be a good friend | -是啊 -尽管有了女朋友 |
[17:34] | while being in a relationship. | 还是可以做好朋友的 |
[17:36] | – What’s the secret? – ?No secret. | -秘诀是什么 -没有秘诀 |
[17:37] | You just got to work hard at both. | 两边都更努力就行 |
[17:39] | And always make sure no one forgets | 确保大家都没忘记 |
[17:40] | how much they mean to you. | 他们对你有多重要 |
[17:41] | Are you saying I should go to them? | 你是说我该去找他们 |
[17:42] | They’re on a group date right now at the mini golf course. | 他们正在迷你高尔夫场集体约会 |
[17:44] | So maybe it can wait till — | 或许该等等 |
[17:45] | I will go to them! Thank you, Geoff. | 我去找他们 谢谢你 杰夫 |
[17:47] | And so Barry ran to his friends. | 于是巴瑞跑去找他的朋友们 |
[17:49] | But my mom couldn’t run from how I really felt about my girlfriend. | 我妈却无法逃避我对女友的真情实感 |
[17:53] | Whatcha doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:54] | Torturing myself. | 自虐 |
[17:55] | Adam writes that he will never love anyone | 亚当写道他永远不会爱任何人 |
[17:57] | as much as he loves Brea. | 多过爱布瑞亚 |
[18:00] | You think he means it? | 你觉得他是真心的吗 |
[18:02] | Yeah, right now he does, sure. | 此时此刻肯定是的 |
[18:04] | Well, if he and Brea are in it for the long haul, | 假如他跟布瑞亚长长久久 |
[18:06] | we’ve got some awkward holidays ahead. | 我们未来的节假日就尴尬了 |
[18:09] | I offended Vicki Bee. | 我冒犯了维姬·碧 |
[18:11] | Well, just call her and apologize. | 打给她道歉就好 |
[18:13] | How? We have no phone. | 怎么打 我们家没电话 |
[18:18] | I missed having something to slam. | 我怀念有电话可摔的日子 |
[18:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:22] | But this is probably something I should do in person. | 但这件事我或许该当面做 |
[18:24] | Sometimes we get so caught up | 有时我们过于在意 |
[18:26] | in what’s best for the people we love, | 什么是对挚爱最好的 |
[18:27] | we do crazy things. | 我们会做出疯狂之举 |
[18:29] | Listen! | 听着 |
[18:30] | I need to say something, but not to you guys. | 我有话要说 但不是对你们说 |
[18:33] | To them, the girlfriends. | 是对女友们说 |
[18:35] | Yeah, Bar — | 小巴 |
[18:36] | You three may not know it, | 你们三个或许不知道 |
[18:37] | but you are the luckiest ladies on the planet. | 但你们是地球上最幸运的女士 |
[18:40] | Alright? Let me give you some advice. | 知道吗 让我们给你们一些建议 |
[18:42] | Cherish these men and all that make them unique. | 珍惜这些男人 以及他们的独特之处 |
[18:45] | Like how irate Andy gets when you use his tiny back scrubber. | 比如用安迪的小刷子刷背他会很生气 |
[18:48] | Do you mean my toothbrush? | 你是指我的牙刷吗 |
[18:49] | Accept them as they are. | 接受他们真实的样子 |
[18:51] | Because if you don’t… | 因为假如你们不接受 |
[18:53] | you’ll lose them. | 你们会失去他们 |
[18:55] | And that’s a terrible feeling. | 那感觉糟透了 |
[18:57] | Um, Barry, these girls aren’t their girlfriends. | 巴瑞 这些女生不是他们的女友 |
[19:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | Who remembers what I just said? | 有谁记得我刚才说了些什么 |
[19:06] | We all do. | 我们都记得 |
[19:11] | JTP Jtp. | |
[19:12] | JTP Jtp! | |
[19:14] | Yeah, there’s lots of different ways to say you’re sorry. | 是啊 道歉的方法多种多样 |
[19:16] | But when it comes from the heart, | 但只要发自真心 |
[19:17] | that’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[19:18] | Looking for Adam? | 来找亚当吗 |
[19:19] | You, actually. | 其实是找你 |
[19:21] | I want to apologize for everything. | 我想为一切道歉 |
[19:23] | I have no right to judge you. | 我没有权力评判你 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:28] | Look, I have a lot of big, sometimes-stupid ideas | 关于传统家庭应该是什么样的 |
[19:32] | about what a traditional family is supposed to be. | 我有很多想法 其中有些很蠢 |
[19:34] | But you’re a great mom. | 但你是个伟大的母亲 |
[19:38] | You couldn’t raise a girl as amazing as Brea if you weren’t. | 假如不是 养不出布瑞亚这么出众的女孩 |
[19:41] | Well, Adam’s not too bad himself. | 亚当人也很不错 |
[19:44] | My body made his body. | 我的身子造出了他的身子 |
[19:46] | That’s something someone says to another person. | 这也算是人会对其他人说的话吧 |
[19:48] | It’s just, if our kids are gonna be in each other’s lives, | 只不过 假们孩子们的生活会交织在一起 |
[19:51] | it would be nice if we could make it work, too. | 我们也能相处融洽就好了 |
[19:54] | For our kids, we’d both do anything. | 为了孩子们 我们什么都愿意做 |
[19:58] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[19:59] | That’s the thing. No family is perfect. | 是这样的 没有家庭是完美的 |
[20:02] | But it’s our differences that make us unique. | 但正是我们的不同之处让我们独一无二 |
[20:04] | This makes me nervous. | 这让我好紧张 |
[20:05] | I’m terrified. | 我害怕极了 |
[20:07] | And when you combine those differences with a whole lot of love, | 当你把那些不同之处用许多爱融合起来 |
[20:10] | it goes a long way. | 就会天长地久 |
[20:13] | In the end, that’s what strengthens | 归根结底 我们生活中的情感关系 |
[20:14] | all the relationships in our lives, | 就是这样增强的 |
[20:16] | no matter what, | 无论如何 |
[20:18] | ’cause when you got people who love | 因为当你拥有爱你 |
[20:19] | and care and celebrate you, | 在乎你 鼓励你做自己的人 |
[20:21] | it’s a hole in one. | 生活犹如一杆进洞 |
[20:27] | So, I’m here with the real Brea, | 我身边的是现实中的布瑞亚 |
[20:29] | who you saw playing her own mother. | 在剧中扮演她的母亲 |
[20:30] | Is it just weird to play your own mother? | 演自己的妈妈是不是很诡异 |
[20:32] | It’s super weird. | 超级诡异 |
[20:33] | You and Adam really did date in high school. | 你和亚当在高中确实交往过 |
[20:35] | Did you guys actually write those letters? | 你们真的写了那些情书吗 |
[20:38] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[20:39] | We did date during high school | 我们在高中交往过 |
[20:40] | and we wrote a lot of letters to each other. | 彼此写了许多情书 |
[20:43] | Now, I happen to have an actual letter right here. | 我手中刚好有一封当年的情书真迹 |
[20:46] | – Oh, no. – “I feel like your soul | -不要啊 -“我感觉你的灵魂” |
[20:48] | and my soul have become one. | “与我的灵魂合二为一” |
[20:50] | When I’m not with you, I feel like I’m dying. | “你不在我身边时 我觉得快要死了” |
[20:53] | It’s almost like I need you to live.” | “仿佛我需要你才能生存” |
[20:56] | I mean, that’s normal, right? | 也还算正常 对吧 |