时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:48] | An hour ago, I resigned as state’s attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前 我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
[00:53] | I did this with a heavy heart | 我心情沉重 |
[00:55] | And a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges. | 将与那些诽谤性指控抗争到底 |
[00:58] | I want to be clear. | 我要强调 |
[01:00] | I have never abused my office. | 我从未滥用职权 |
[01:02] | I have never traded lighter sentences for financial | 我从未因钱色贿赂 |
[01:05] | Or sexual favors. | 而给人减刑 |
[01:06] | At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings | 但是 我愧对妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子 |
[01:11] | With my wife, Alicia, and our two children. | 我要向他们赎罪 |
[01:13] | The money used in these transactions was mine… | 那些交易所涉款项 是我个人财产 |
[01:16] | And mine alone. | 全都是 |
[01:19] | No public funds were ever utilized. | 我从未动用公款 |
[01:24] | But I do admit to a failure of | 但我承认 |
[01:26] | judgment in my privity with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 |
[01:32] | Alicia and I… | 我和艾丽西娅 |
[01:34] | Ask that the press please respect our privacy. | 请求媒体尊重我们的隐私 |
[01:38] | Give us time to heal. | 给我们时间平复伤痛 |
[01:41] | With the love of god, and the forgiveness of my family, | 有上帝的保佑和家人的宽恕 |
[01:44] | I know I can rebuild their trust. | 我相信能赢回他们的信任 |
[01:47] | I want to thank the people of Chicago. | 我要感谢芝加哥民众 |
[01:49] | It has been an honor to serve you. | 很荣幸为你们服务 |
[01:51] | And I pray that one day, | 我希望有朝一日 |
[01:53] | I may serve you again. Thank you. | 能再次为你们服务 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问你和妓女还保持着关系吗 |
[01:59] | How many were there, sir? | 你与多少女人有染 |
[02:01] | Will you ever try to hold public office again? | 你还会再担任公职吗 |
[02:05] | Sir! Answer the question! | 请回答 |
[02:08] | We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four. | 已经安排了《论坛报》和第四频道的采访 |
[02:10] | Absolutely not. I’m not doing any more interviews. | 我绝对不再接受任何采访 |
[02:11] | I want you to cancel all of them. That’s it. | 全都给我取消 |
[02:12] | I’ll tell Channel Two | 我会告诉第二频道 |
[02:13] | We don’t have a comment at the present time. | 我们现在无可奉告 |
[02:15] | But we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing. | 但就此事的真实性深表怀疑 |
[02:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:42] | Mrs. Florrick, how long have you known | 福瑞克夫人 |
[02:43] | Your husband was having an affair? | 你何时知道丈夫有外遇的 |
[02:45] | How are you going to protect your children? | 你打算怎么保护你的孩子 |
[03:16] | Excuse me, isn’t the staff meeting at 9:30? | 请问 不是9点半开会吗 |
[03:19] | You’re in the wrong conference room. It’s up one floor. | 不是这间会议室 在楼上呢 |
[03:23] | God… | 天啊 |
[03:33] | This is a major class action. | 这是一项大型集团诉讼 |
[03:35] | A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms, | 能帮我们奠定顶级律所的地位 |
[03:39] | And I don’t think I need to remind you | 这对年终奖金的影响 |
[03:41] | What that will do to your year-end bonuses. | 不用我多说了吧 |
[03:43] | Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm | 不过 谢弗林公司解聘了上一家律所 |
[03:45] | Because they took their eye off the ball. | 是因为他们不够专心 |
[03:47] | So, until further notice, | 所以 除非另行通知 |
[03:48] | Your personal lives have been cancelled. | 你们的私生活全都取消了 |
[03:53] | So, we’ll need some of you | 你们有些人 |
[03:54] | To help out with the lower profile client work | 要去帮着处理小客户案件 |
[03:56] | To free up our top litigators. | 让我们的顶级律师腾出手来 |
[03:58] | Ed, you take the witness prep on highway redistribution. | 艾迪 公路再分配案你去准备证词 |
[04:00] | Don, you take the Brighton criminal. | 东 布赖顿的犯人交给你了 |
[04:02] | And Alicia will take the pro bono. | 艾丽西娅负责那个法律援助案 |
[04:04] | Everyone else, | 其余人等 |
[04:05] | your task is to show sheffrin-marks our “A” game, okay? | 你们要给谢弗林公司展现我们最强大的能力 |
[04:09] | Let’s do this. | 干活儿吧 |
[04:16] | Will. | 威尔 |
[04:18] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry I didn’t introduce you in there. | 抱歉没跟大家介绍一下你 |
[04:22] | Everything’s moving real fast with this class action. | 这项集团诉讼忙坏我们了 |
[04:25] | Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我是要感谢你给我这个机会 |
[04:27] | It’s a real life saver. | 简直救我一命 |
[04:28] | No, glad you could come aboard. | 哪里 很高兴你能来 |
[04:29] | Hope you’re all right with this pro bono. | 希望你能办好这个法律援助案 |
[04:31] | How’d it sound? | 感觉怎么样 |
[04:33] | – Interesting. – Good. | -很有意思 -很好 |
[04:34] | Don’t be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue? | 别紧张 你对枪弹残留没把握吗 |
[04:38] | The, um… Oh, god. | 那个… 天啊 |
[04:40] | Nice ring tone. Who gets that? | 铃声不错嘛 谁设的 |
[04:41] | Oh, my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it. | 是我婆婆 我女儿编写的 |
[04:44] | And what’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[04:45] | I don’t want to know. | 别提啦 |
[04:47] | So, um, the gun residue… | 关于枪弹残留… |
[04:49] | Diane, you’re briefing Alicia, right? | 戴安 你给艾丽西娅介绍下情况吧 |
[04:51] | Good. You’re in good hands. | 很好 她来我就放心了 |
[04:52] | So, let’s catch up, have dinner. | 抓紧做 然后吃晚饭 |
[04:55] | So, Will speaks highly of you. | 威尔对你评价很高 |
[04:56] | He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown. | 他说你从乔治城大学毕业时 是班里第一名 |
[04:59] | When was this? | 啥时候毕业的 |
[05:01] | -15 years ago. – Uh-huh. | -15年前 -哦 |
[05:03] | And you spent two years at… | 然后你在哪儿干了2年来着 |
[05:04] | Crozier, Abrams & Abbott. | 高诗雅 埃布拉姆斯 & 阿博特律所 |
[05:06] | Good firm. | 这律所不错 |
[05:06] | Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. | 威尔说 你在那儿完成的计费工时是最多的 |
[05:09] | Why did you leave? | 后来为啥不干了 |
[05:10] | Well, the kids and Peter’s career. | 因为孩子 还有彼得的工作 |
[05:16] | Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? | 布莱恩 把卷宗给福瑞克女士 |
[05:18] | Mm-hmm. Sure. | 好的 |
[05:21] | I want you to think of me as a mentor, Alicia. | 你就把我当作导师吧 艾丽西娅 |
[05:24] | It’s the closest thing we have | 这和镇上的校友关系 |
[05:25] | To an old boys’ network in this town. | 是最相似的 |
[05:27] | Women helping women, okay? | 女人帮助女人 可以吗 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:31] | When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice. | 我出道时 听过一条很棒的建议 |
[05:34] | Men can be lazy. Women can’t. | 男人可以懒惰 女人不行 |
[05:36] | And I think that goes double for you. | 这句话对你加倍适用 |
[05:38] | Not only are you | 不仅是因为 |
[05:39] | Coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 你重返工作岗位太晚 |
[05:40] | But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 |
[05:43] | But, hey, if she can do it, so can you. | 但既然她能扛住 你也能 |
[05:45] | Thanks, Brian. | 多谢 布莱恩 |
[05:46] | Like many law firms, we donate five percent | 和很多律所一样 我们工时的5% |
[05:49] | Of billable hours to pro bono. | 献给法律援助案 |
[05:51] | Sadly, I’m long past my quote on this one. | 很遗憾 这案子早就超过我的工时量了 |
[05:54] | Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old. | 詹妮弗·刘易斯 26岁 |
[05:57] | Taught second grade. | 教二年级 |
[05:58] | Accused of killing her ex-husband. | 被控谋杀其前夫 |
[06:00] | Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years, | 起诉方以为能让她稳坐45年牢 |
[06:02] | But the jury came back last week deadlocked. | 但是陪审团上周却陷入僵局 |
[06:05] | Six jurors voted to convict, six not. | 六个陪审员投票她有罪 六个投没有 |
[06:07] | I’m not even sure why the state attorney | 我甚至不明白为什么州检察官 |
[06:09] | Is re-trying except he wants… justice! | 要再次审判 除非他想要…维持正义 |
[06:13] | He wants to prove himself. So, stick with my strategy | 他想证明自己 所以你要延用 |
[06:15] | From the first trial. The police focused | 我第一次审讯时的策略 警察在调查中 |
[06:17] | On Jennifer so early in the investigation, | 过早地锁定了詹妮弗 |
[06:20] | They never even looked for the carjacker. | 而根本没找过那个劫车人 |
[06:21] | Deadlock a jury a second time, | 所以 让陪审团再次陷入僵局 |
[06:23] | They’ll never re-try a third. Okay? | 他们不可能再陷入僵局了 明白吗 |
[06:26] | Okay, our investigator can get you up to speed | 好 我们的调查员会帮你赶上 |
[06:28] | For the bail hearing at 3:00. | 3点的保释听证会 |
[06:30] | Cormac, I’m ready. | 科马克 我准备好了 |
[06:31] | The hearing’s today? | 听证会是今天吗 |
[06:32] | Well, we could delay, but that would leave | 也可以推迟 但是那样 |
[06:34] | Jennifer incarcerated for another month. | 詹妮弗就得再监禁一个月 |
[06:36] | Don’t worry. You’ll be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[06:37] | The ASA’s not going to argue against a recognizance release. | 美国教育机构不会反对保释的 |
[06:40] | Let’s go. Meeting’s at 10:30. | 走 10点半开会 |
[06:48] | But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认私下里同这些女人打交道时 |
[06:51] | In my private dealings with these women… | 没有把持住 |
[06:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:55] | …Mine and mine alone. | …是我个人财产 全都是 |
[06:58] | No public funds were ever utilized. | 从没未动用公款 |
[07:00] | The recent news… | 最新消息… |
[07:03] | Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
[07:04] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我可以 |
[07:05] | No, no, I’m heading that way anyway. | 没事 反正我也要去那边 |
[07:06] | I’m Cary, the other new associate. | 我是凯里 另一个新来的副手 |
[07:09] | Oh, right. Alicia. | 我记得你 我是艾丽西娅 |
[07:10] | Yeah, look, I know we should be at each other’s throats, | 我知道我们俩会是竞争对手 |
[07:12] | But I just want to say I really | 但是我只是想说 |
[07:13] | Respect what you doing here, | 我真的很敬佩你的能力 |
[07:14] | Raising a family and then jumping right back into this. | 既能照顾家里 又能投身到工作中 |
[07:17] | My mom, she’s thinking of doing the same thing. | 我妈妈 她也想像你这样 |
[07:19] | – Great. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[07:22] | So, you’re on the pro bono, right? | 你跟了法律援助案吧 |
[07:23] | Yeah, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:24] | I interned last summer at the innocence project. | 去年暑假我还参加了无罪计划的实习 |
[07:26] | My dad’s best friend is Barry Scheck | 我爸最好的朋友是巴瑞·谢克 |
[07:27] | And it was just amazing. | 感觉太棒了 |
[07:28] | Helping people. Here, they got me on the sheffrin-marks. | 帮助别人 所以他们让我来谢弗林公司上班 |
[07:31] | I’m sure it will be challenging, | 这肯定很有挑战性 |
[07:32] | But at the end of the day, what have you really done? | 但是一天过去了 你都做了些什么 |
[07:34] | Saved a corporation a few billion dollars? | 为公司节省了几百亿吗 |
[07:36] | You want to trade? | 你想交换吗 |
[07:37] | I would, but I guess they have other plans, so… | 我也想啊 但是貌似他们另有安排 |
[07:40] | I am almost done, Cary. The latte’s on your desk. | 凯里 我差不多了 拿铁在你桌上 |
[07:42] | -Thank you.- Hi, Mrs. Florrick. | -谢谢 -你好 福瑞克夫人 |
[07:46] | Looks like we share an assistant, | 貌似我们共用一个助手 |
[07:47] | So tell me when I’m hogging her, okay? | 如果我霸占她了就跟我说 好吗 |
[07:49] | And let the best man win. | 胜利属于强者 |
[07:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:52] | Uh, let the… | 胜利… |
[07:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:57] | It’s nothing. I… | 没什么 我… |
[07:58] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:03] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry, it’s yours. | 没紧张 是你办公室 |
[08:07] | Kalinda Sharma. I’m the in-house. | 我是凯琳达·夏尔马 自己人 |
[08:10] | Oh, the investigator. | 就是那个调查员 |
[08:11] | You’re peter Florrick’s wife. | 你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人 |
[08:13] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:14] | I worked with him at the state’s attorney’s office three years | 我在州检察官办公室干了3年 |
[08:16] | He fired me. | 却被他开除了 |
[08:18] | Okay | 好吧 |
[08:20] | So, what do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
[08:22] | The client is a second- grade school teacher. | 客户是个二年级老师 |
[08:25] | – Jennifer…- Lewis. | -詹妮弗… -刘易斯 |
[08:26] | She was arrested for killing her ex-husband. | 因谋杀她前夫被捕 |
[08:28] | Making it look like a botched carjacking. | 掩饰成了汽车劫案 |
[08:30] | Gunshot residue | 发现在詹妮弗的 |
[08:31] | Was found on Jennifer’s face and hands. | 脸上还有手上有枪弹残留 |
[08:34] | That’s why the cops started to think it was a murder | 于是警察认定那是 |
[08:36] | Disguised as a carjacking. | 掩饰成劫车案的谋杀 |
[08:37] | According to them, Jennifer shot her ex-husband | 他们认为 詹妮弗枪杀了她前夫 |
[08:40] | – And wiped down the gun. – And the motive? | -然后把枪擦了干净 -动机呢 |
[08:42] | He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old. | 他已经再婚 并且想争夺三岁孩子的监护权 |
[08:44] | Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder. | 目击者称 案发前一周见过他们争吵 |
[08:47] | Hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪 快接电话 |
[08:48] | hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪 快接电话 |
[08:49] | – Hey, mom. Pick up… – Sorry, that’s my daughter. | -妈咪 快… -不好意思 是我女儿 |
[08:51] | Hi, Grace. | 喂 格雷斯 |
[08:53] | Hey, mom. I want to ask you a question, | 妈妈 我想问你个问题 |
[08:54] | But I don’t want you to freak out, okay? | 但是别惊慌 好吗 |
[08:57] | Forget it. I’ll ask Zach. | 算了 我还是问扎克吧 |
[08:58] | – No, no, no. what? – All right, well, | -别别 什么事 -好吧 |
[09:00] | Some girl said dad slept with a hooker my age. and I just… | 有女生说我爸和妙龄妓女上床 我… |
[09:03] | – What? – Ma’am, you’ll have to turn that off. | -什么 -女士 请把手机关掉 |
[09:04] | They were playing the tape in the computer lab. | 他们还在电脑室放录像 |
[09:06] | And some girl said | 那女生还说 |
[09:07] | Her dad’s a cop and he said one of the hookers | 她爸是警察 他说其中一个妓女 |
[09:09] | Was a teenager. | 还不满20岁 |
[09:10] | Okay, first of all, they were all over 20 and second, | 首先 她们都满了20岁了 |
[09:12] | Where’s the teacher? | 其次 老师在哪 |
[09:14] | It’s no big deal, mom. look, I’ve got homework. | 没什么 妈 我去写作业了 |
[09:16] | I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点再跟你说 |
[09:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 |
[09:30] | Wow. I was 12. | 那时我才12岁 |
[09:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:42] | The judge reaches into his pocket, | 法官把手伸到他袋里 |
[09:44] | Pulls out a check, handing it to the plaintiff. | 拿出一张支票 递给原告 |
[09:46] | “I’m returning five grand and we’re going to decide this.” | “我还回你5000美元 稍后” |
[09:56] | That’s Florrick’s wife. | 那是福瑞克的妻子 |
[10:01] | Alicia? My god. | 艾丽西娅 我的天 |
[10:03] | Matan, remember? From the department christmas party. | 马坦 记得吗 在部门的圣诞晚会上 |
[10:06] | You’re at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner? | 你现在在斯特恩 洛克哈特&加德纳律所做事吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah. First day. | 是啊 第一天上班 |
[10:10] | This is Sandra Pai. She’s new. | 这位是桑德拉·佩 是新手 |
[10:13] | Since Peter… | 彼得离开后加入的 |
[10:15] | How’s he doing, by the way? | 顺便问下 他最近怎样 |
[10:16] | Peter? Fine. | 彼得吗 他很好 |
[10:17] | Say hello for me, will you? | 替我问候他 好吗 |
[10:18] | Look at all this. | 看看这些 |
[10:21] | You’re going to bury us. | 你打算击败我们了 |
[10:22] | I don’t know how you do it, Alicia. | 我不知道你怎么办到的 艾丽西娅 |
[10:24] | I’d be huddled up in a ball somewhere. | 换成我 早缩在角落里不出来丢人了 |
[10:28] | Well, back to work. | 工作吧 |
[10:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:35] | Where’s Diane? | 戴安呢 |
[10:36] | Diane asked me to step in for her. | 戴安叫全权负责这起案件 |
[10:39] | Jennifer, I’m Alicia Florrick. | 詹妮弗 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[10:42] | I’m one of the other lawyers with the firm. | 是律所的另一位律师 |
[10:44] | Step in? For how long? | 插手吗 多久啊 |
[10:46] | For the retrial. | 整个重审阶段 |
[10:48] | My god | 天哪 |
[10:49] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[10:49] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[10:50] | The criminal court | 库克县刑事法庭 |
[10:52] | Of Cook County is now in session, | 现在开庭 |
[10:53] | The honorable judge Richard Cuesta presiding. | 由尊敬的法官理查德·奎斯特主持庭审 |
[10:55] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[10:57] | Okay, let’s hear it. | 好吧 让我们先来听下双方陈述 |
[11:03] | Your honor, I just… | 尊敬的法官大人 我刚刚 |
[11:04] | Your honor, just to refresh your memory, | 尊敬的法官大人 请您回顾一下 |
[11:05] | The accused was deemed a flight risk | 被告被视为畏罪潜逃 |
[11:07] | Due to an earlier custody hearing | 因为她在先前的监护权听证会上 |
[11:08] | In which she threatened to run off with her daughter. | 企图携其女儿潜逃 |
[11:10] | And yet just last week a jury deadlocked | 可是上周陪审团就这起谋杀案投票 |
[11:12] | On these murder charges six to six, Mr.Brody. | 结果是六票对六票的僵局 布罗迪先生 |
[11:15] | Now I know our new state’s attorney | 我知道我们的新州检察官 |
[11:16] | Wants to look tough, but why are you fighting this? | 想看上去强硬些 但是为何要重审此案呢 |
[11:19] | Your honor, I just wanted to… | 法官大人 我只想… |
[11:20] | The people are prepared to | 大家都准备好 |
[11:22] | Retry this case right now, your honor. | 开始重审了 法官大人 |
[11:23] | If Mrs. Florrick | 如果福瑞克女士 |
[11:24] | Is so intent on getting her client out, | 坚持要替委托人洗脱罪名 |
[11:26] | Why doesn’t she agree to a speedy trial? | 为何她不赞成快速审判呢 |
[11:28] | – Mrs.Florrick? – Yes, your honor. | -福瑞克女士 -是的 法官大人 |
[11:31] | The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick? | 受人尊敬的彼得·福瑞克的妻子 |
[11:34] | Your husband and I never quite | 你丈夫和我向来 |
[11:36] | Saw eye to eye, ma’am | 意见相悖 女士 |
[11:37] | Your honor | 法官大人 |
[11:38] | Mrs. Florrick, don’t talk. | 福瑞克女士 听我说 |
[11:39] | But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way | 倘若原告认为这在某些方面 |
[11:41] | Prejudice me against your client, | 会使我对你的委托人存有偏见的话 |
[11:42] | He is sorely mistaken. | 他就大错特错了 |
[11:44] | Nice try, Matan. | 省点力吧 马坦 |
[11:45] | So Ms.Lewis is granted | 所以刘易斯女士理所应当 |
[11:47] | Pretrial release | 审前释放 |
[11:48] | With electronic monitoring. | 通过电子追踪器 |
[11:50] | She is restricted to temporary housing, | 她的行动会被受限于临时住所 |
[11:51] | Attorney’s offices, and transit in between. | 以及代理人办公室之间 |
[11:54] | And given that this is a rerun, | 鉴于这是重审 |
[11:56] | I’ll set the trial date for the 25th. | 我把再审日期定在25号 |
[11:58] | Now, are we all happy? Good. | 现在 都满意了吧 很好 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:06] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[12:29] | We had a nice time | 我们曾处得很好 |
[12:31] | Michael talked about missing his daughter, | 迈克尔说他想女儿 |
[12:35] | The life we had together. | 想我们在一起的时光 |
[12:38] | We were driving home | 我们正开车回家 |
[12:40] | And, uh… | 接着 |
[12:44] | …we got a flat. | 爆胎了 |
[12:48] | He was getting out to fix it, | 他出去修理 |
[12:50] | And i saw… | 然后我看到 |
[12:54] | A red pickup truck. | 一辆红色敞篷卡车 |
[12:59] | A man came up to Michael. | 有个人走近了迈克尔 |
[13:02] | I didn’t see the gun | 本来我没看见枪 |
[13:04] | Until… | 直到 |
[13:05] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[13:07] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[13:08] | And I saw Michael’s face. | 我看到迈克尔的脸 |
[13:11] | It was, um… | 已经… |
[13:16] | Do you need to take a break? | 要不要休息一下 |
[13:19] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[13:20] | Just– if there was some water. | 可以的话给我瓶水 |
[13:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:25] | Sonia, we need some water in here. | 索尼娅 拿瓶水 |
[13:27] | It’s going to be about five minutes, | 5分钟后送来 |
[13:28] | But then I’ve got to do his depo upstairs. | 我还得上楼帮他做份同行比对 |
[13:32] | Okay, uh, tell me when you’re done. | 好吧 你做好了告诉我 |
[13:34] | You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here, | 你说这人从这里跑到红色卡车那儿 |
[13:38] | And took off in this direction across the parking lot. | 接着从这方向穿过停车场离开 |
[13:40] | There’s a surveillance camera here. | 这里有监视器 |
[13:43] | And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar. | 原告播放了录像 证明你在说谎 |
[13:46] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[13:47] | But there’s no truck on the tape. | 但是带子上根本没有卡车 |
[13:49] | And that’s why you’re facing a | 这就是为何你正面临 |
[13:51] | Retrial now and not an acquittal | 重审而不是无罪释放 |
[13:53] | I think what Kalinda is trying to say, Jennifer… | 我认为凯琳达想说的是 詹妮弗 |
[13:59] | …is, is it possible that you were mistaken | 是否有可能是你自己搞错了 |
[14:02] | And that the car went this way– not that way? | 那车开了这条路 而不是那条 |
[14:11] | Is that your daughter? | 你女儿吗 |
[14:13] | They won’t let me see her. | 他们不准我看她 |
[14:16] | Michael’s parents have custody. | 监护权在迈克尔父母手里 |
[14:19] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:21] | You’re going to take it one day at a time. | 总有一天你会拿回监护权的 |
[14:24] | We got you housing. | 我们给你安排了住所 |
[14:25] | You’re going to go there, | 你先去那里 |
[14:27] | Take a shower, take a nap. | 洗个澡 好好睡一觉 |
[14:28] | Don’t turn on the tv. | 不要看电视 |
[14:30] | You like reading? | 喜欢看书吗 |
[14:31] | I’m going to get you some books. | 我会拿点书给你 |
[14:33] | Fiction is best. | 小说最合适 |
[14:34] | You won’t feel like it, but put on nice clothes and makeup. | 你可能不想 但还是要好好打扮下 |
[14:38] | Force yourself to. | 勉强一下 |
[14:40] | Not for court– | 不是为了上庭 |
[14:41] | For you. | 为了自己 |
[14:43] | It’s the superficial things that matter most right now. | 现在表面工作才最关键 |
[14:47] | Does it ever get easier? | 这能让案子有点起色吗 |
[14:49] | No. | 不会 |
[14:52] | But you do get better at it. | 但你会感觉好点 |
[15:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:04] | If you identify with too many clients, you burn out. | 如果你老是这么感情用事 迟早会受不了 |
[15:08] | Why don’t you tell me when I do something right, okay? | 等我有什么事做对了你再提醒我 好吗 |
[15:12] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:13] | You go and interview the jurors | 陪审员那边就交给你了 |
[15:15] | And I’ll try to figure out how a surveillance camera can lie. | 而我则去查查监视镜头是怎么回事儿 |
[15:19] | That’s right. I was the jury foreman. | 没错 我曾是陪审团主席 |
[15:21] | And you don’t mind answering a few questions for us, doctor? | 希望你不介意回答我们几个问题 医生 |
[15:23] | It’ll help us refine the case for the retrial. | 以助于我们在重审中更好地扭转乾坤 |
[15:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[15:27] | I don’t think you’ll need much refining. | 我不认为可以扭转乾坤 |
[15:28] | Your case was very strong, very logical. | 此案事实清楚 证据确凿 |
[15:30] | In fact, I’m not even sure why the other side went to trial. | 老实说 我觉得根本没必要对当事人进行重审 |
[15:33] | I voted for conviction right from the start. | 我从头到尾都投得是赞成票 |
[15:35] | Good. | 好极了 |
[15:36] | You-you mean, acquittal. | 你 你是指 无罪吗 |
[15:38] | No, conviction. | 不 是有罪 |
[15:39] | But I’m with the defense. | 但我是辩方律师 |
[15:44] | She was lying about the pickup truck. | 根本就没什么小卡车 她在说谎 |
[15:46] | She had the gunshot residue on her hands. | 她手上还有枪弹残留 |
[15:49] | Can I ask you how many voted for conviction from the start, sir? | 能透露下由始至终都投有罪有多少人吗 |
[15:53] | – Eleven.- what? | -11票 -什么 |
[15:54] | There was only one holdout. | 但有一个始终坚持认为无罪 |
[15:56] | Juror number nine. | 就是九号陪审员 |
[15:58] | We argued with her for three days. | 我们还跟她争论了三天 |
[16:00] | But the judge polled the jury | 但法官说投票结果是 |
[16:03] | And they deadlocked six to six. | 是六对六陷入了僵局啊 |
[16:04] | Yes, well, the judge would only declare us deadlocked | 没错 法官只能宣布我们僵持不下 |
[16:07] | If we were evenly split. | 因为我们故意均衡了投票 |
[16:08] | So some of us agreed to change our vote | 我们中的几个陪审员改变投票 |
[16:10] | To not guilty just to get out of there. | 只是为了可以早日离开那儿 |
[16:13] | If it hadn’t been for juror number nine | 如果不是九号陪审员 |
[16:15] | We would have convicted. | 我们早就达成一致 判其有罪了 |
[16:17] | She didn’t convince us. she exhausted us. | 她说服不了我们又不肯妥协 大家都受不了了 |
[16:24] | No tea for me, Mrs. Duretsky. | 不要帮我准备茶了 道瑞斯基夫人 |
[16:27] | Suit yourself. | 不用客气 |
[16:28] | So the other jurors | 听其他陪审员说 |
[16:29] | Said you were a holdout. Is that correct? | 您就是那位一直固执己见的人 对吗 |
[16:32] | They all thought they were so much smarter than me. | 他们全都觉得自己精明完了 |
[16:35] | My vote counted just as much as theirs. | 同意我观点的票数却刚好跟他们一样 |
[16:38] | What exactly in the defense’s case convinced you? | 究竟是什么让你这么确信被告无罪呢 |
[16:43] | Well, the whole thing, really. | 其实 老实说 |
[16:44] | I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly. | 我看人一向很准 只需一眼就能辩其好坏 |
[16:47] | That lady, I liked her. | 那姑娘 我一眼就喜欢上她了 |
[16:50] | The defendant, Jennifer? | 是说被告 詹妮弗吗 |
[16:51] | No, that lawyer lady. | 不 是辩方律师 |
[16:52] | She never put on airs. | 她从不对人摆架子 |
[16:54] | I like that. | 我就喜欢这样的人 |
[16:55] | Just so I’m clear. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[16:57] | The defense expert argued that the gunshot residue | 辩护方提出詹妮弗手上的枪弹残留 |
[16:59] | On Jennifer’s hands came from the struggle. | 是因为和第三人抗争所留 |
[17:02] | – Oh, so sweet. – Is that why you held out? | -噢 我的小乖乖 -是你一直坚守无罪的原因吗 |
[17:04] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我根本就不知道你说得是啥 |
[17:05] | I just tend to get a feeling. | 我不过是感情用事罢了 |
[17:08] | Don’t I, Cyrus? | 对吗 赛勒斯 |
[17:24] | Hi, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[17:26] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. | -怎么啦 -没什么 |
[17:28] | I was going through the laundry | 我刚刚看了下要洗的衣服 |
[17:30] | And I think some of Grace’s school clothes | 发现有格雷斯的有些校服 |
[17:32] | You would find inappropriate. | 不太合适 |
[17:34] | We just moved away. | 我们刚刚搬了家 |
[17:35] | Grace has left all her friends. | 格雷斯离开了所有好友 |
[17:37] | I need you to go easier on her. | 我希望你能多陪陪她 |
[17:38] | All I said was | 我要说的是 |
[17:39] | I could take her shopping and help her find pants | 我可以带她去逛逛 帮她选条长裤 |
[17:41] | That would make her look slimmer. | 选条能衬得她更苗条又漂亮的 |
[17:42] | She’s at a perfectly healthy weight. | 她体重完全符合健康标准 |
[17:44] | I don’t want her to have body image issues. | 我可不希望她整天尽想着减肥美体 |
[17:46] | She’ll only have body image issues | 她迟早都会想的 |
[17:48] | If she keeps gaining weight. | 如果她的体重再一路飙升的话 |
[17:53] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[17:54] | Um, we’ll talk about this when I get home later, okay? | 等我回家了我们再继续这个话题 好吗 |
[17:57] | – All right. – Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[17:58] | You know the new associate Cary? | 你知道新员工凯里这个人吗 |
[18:01] | The one in the brioni? | 那个穿布里奥尼的家伙吗 |
[18:03] | What? I’m observant. | 干嘛 我可是个非常善于观察的人呢 |
[18:05] | Yes, the one in the brioni. | 没错 正是那个穿布里奥尼的家伙 |
[18:07] | He said to me, “may the best man win.” | 他对我说”胜利属于强者” |
[18:09] | What exactly does he mean by that? | 那究竟是什么意思 |
[18:11] | What he means is something | 我想他应该是指 |
[18:13] | I thought we weren’t making public. | 我们没对你坦白 |
[18:15] | What? | 坦白什么 |
[18:17] | Look, we only have one associate position open. | 听着 我们只有一个副职的空缺 |
[18:19] | So we agreed to hire two applicants, | 所以我们打算同时聘用两个应聘者 |
[18:21] | And in six months decide which one to retain. | 然后在六个月之内决定谁去谁留 |
[18:24] | So this is a contest between me and Cary? | 如此说来 我得和凯里一争高下了 |
[18:26] | It was either that or a cage match. | 说得再难听点儿 这是场生死大战 |
[18:30] | I’m just happy your pro bono’s going well. | 我只是希望你的法律援助案顺利 |
[18:41] | Visiting hours are almost over. | 探视时间快结束了 |
[19:05] | They said a visitor. | 听他们说有位探访者 |
[19:06] | I thought mom. | 我还以为是妈妈 |
[19:08] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[19:10] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:16] | I need you to sign some things. | 我需要你签几样东西 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:20] | We didn’t get everything we wanted on the house. | 房子里的东西我没能都拿走 |
[19:23] | It’s a bad market to sell. | 市场不景气 不好卖 |
[19:26] | I see that. | 我明白 |
[19:27] | We used most of it for your court costs. | 大部分费用都花在了你的诉讼费上 |
[19:30] | The rent will come out of my salary | 而我的薪水得用来支付房租 |
[19:31] | And the kids are going to have to stay in public school. | 孩子们也不得不去公立学校就读 |
[19:33] | How are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
[19:35] | Mother says that she’s helping out around the house. | 妈妈说她现在帮着打理家务 |
[19:38] | They’re good. | 他们都很好 |
[19:39] | Grace argues over clothes with your mother, | 格雷斯总会因为衣服和你妈妈争论不休 |
[19:40] | And Zach is using you to make friends at school. | 扎克也会利用你在学校交到朋友了 |
[19:43] | Which I don’t know if that’s a healthy thing | 我都不知道这该说是好事 |
[19:45] | Or something worse. | 还是坏事 |
[19:46] | Using me? | 利用我 |
[19:48] | Funnyordie has a skit about you. | Funnyordie网站上有关于你的片段 |
[19:51] | It’s cool, I guess. | 我想 对他而言这是件很酷的事儿 |
[19:55] | Here. | 瞧瞧吧 |
[20:06] | Alicia, I know this has been hard on you, | 艾丽西娅 我知道这让你倍受煎熬 |
[20:09] | But you have to believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
[20:11] | I’m innocent… | 我是清白的 |
[20:12] | Of the abuse of office charges. | 关于挪用公款这事 |
[20:14] | You think I give a damn about that, Peter? | 你以为我会相信你的鬼话吗 彼得 |
[20:16] | They were playing a tape in Grace’s computer lab | 他们在格雷斯电脑室里放了一段 |
[20:18] | Of you sucking the toes of a hooker. | 你吮吸一个妓女脚趾头的录像 |
[20:20] | You think I care about the small print | 你以为我会在乎你们雇佣合同里 |
[20:22] | In your employment contract? | 那些附属细则吗 |
[20:23] | Come on, I was set up. the state attorneys… | 听我说 我是被陷害的 州检察官 |
[20:25] | Oh, come on, Peter. I don’t want to talk…! | 得了吧 彼得 我不想再费唇舌了 |
[20:27] | I’m not going to fight. | 我不会和你吵架 |
[20:28] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我来这里不是和你吵架的 |
[20:29] | Mom says you’re on a case. | 妈妈说你接手了一个案子 |
[20:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:32] | The fake carjacking, right? | 是那个伪装劫车案吗 |
[20:35] | Who’s the judge? | 法官是谁 |
[20:36] | Richard Cuesta. | 理查德·奎斯特 |
[20:38] | You’re kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[20:39] | He hates me. | 他和我有仇 |
[20:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:43] | Visiting hours are now over. | 探访时间到了 |
[20:45] | Visiting hours are now over. | 探访时间到了 |
[20:47] | You know there was something weird | 你知道这个案子有 |
[20:48] | about that case, don’t you? | 些许蹊跷 不是吗 |
[20:50] | The Lewis case? | 那个刘易斯案件 |
[20:51] | There was a rumor going around | 有流言称 |
[20:53] | That something got buried, pitted. | 有些证据被掩盖了 埋没了 |
[20:56] | What? | 什么东西 |
[20:57] | Evidence | 证物 |
[20:58] | Or testimony. | 或是证词 |
[21:01] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[21:02] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[21:04] | Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. | 谢谢你这么久操劳家计 |
[21:06] | It’s not going to last forever. | 我不会让你永远这么辛劳的 |
[21:07] | The lawyers think the appellate court | 我的律师认为受理上诉的法院 |
[21:09] | Is going to hear my case. | 愿意听证我的案子 |
[21:11] | If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal. | 如果他们改判 所有事情都会回到原样 |
[21:13] | It’s time. | 是时候走了 |
[21:15] | Peter, | 彼得 |
[21:16] | It’s never going back to normal. | 永远不可能回到原样了 |
[21:32] | As soon as the cops found gunshot residue | 警方一发现詹妮弗手中枪弹残留 |
[21:34] | On Jennifer’s hands, they had their suspect. | 就断定她是嫌疑人 |
[21:37] | So what if they pitted everything else? | 那如果他们忽视了其他的细节呢 |
[21:40] | And what if they didn’t? | 如果他们并没有忽视呢 |
[21:41] | Arguments are cheap. | 在这儿争论毫无意义 |
[21:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:45] | Page one of the crime lab summary. | 犯罪实验室分析结果综述第一页 |
[21:47] | I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner. | 我仔细看了才发现证据 看左上角 |
[21:48] | Looks like a staple. | 看起来像个订书钉 |
[21:50] | It is a staple. | 确实是订书钉 |
[21:51] | And that’s odd because…? | 这很奇怪因为 |
[21:52] | There’s no page two. | 没有第二页 |
[21:55] | Why do they need a staple | 如果没有第二页 |
[21:57] | If there’s no page two? | 他们为什么要用订书钉 |
[21:59] | You think the cops kept something out of the discovery | 你认为警方隐瞒了一些指向另外一个 |
[22:01] | That pointed to another suspect? | 嫌疑人的证据 |
[22:02] | Well, I think either they did or it would be helpful | 我认为他们做了 要不就在法庭上 |
[22:05] | In court to imply that they did. | 暗示他们做了 |
[22:07] | Two days away from trial | 离开庭还有两天 |
[22:08] | And you’re thinking of dropping the old strategy? | 你却想放弃原先的策略 |
[22:09] | Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit. | 戴安仅仅说服了养猫老妇被告无罪 |
[22:14] | So, a pickup truck is seen racing | 一辆卡车被人看到疾驰 |
[22:16] | Through a well-lit, empty parking lot. | 穿过灯光明亮 空荡荡的停车场 |
[22:18] | How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera? | 一辆卡车怎么可能从监控摄像头下溜走呢 |
[22:22] | Mismarked surveillance tape. | 标记错误时间的监控录像 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[22:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:31] | Working. | 工作 |
[22:33] | These are better than subpoenas. | 这可比传票强多了 |
[22:38] | We just need to see how the surveillance system works, | 我们只需要弄清监控系统的运作方式 |
[22:41] | And we’ll be out of your hair in five minutes. | 我们五分钟就可以搞定走人了 |
[22:44] | – Five minutes? – Uh-huh. | -五分钟 -是的 |
[22:45] | Okay, it’s down here. | 好的 这里往下走就到了 |
[22:48] | Why did my husband fire you? | 我丈夫为什么要炒你鱿鱼 |
[22:49] | He accused me of working two jobs. | 他指责我干了两份活 |
[22:51] | Were you? | 你有吗 |
[22:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:54] | See, the computer automatically records the surveillance. | 瞧 计算机自动录下了监控记录 |
[22:57] | Marks it with date and time. | 并标注了日期时间 |
[22:59] | – Is that the night of the murder? – Yeah. | -那是谋杀当晚的录像吗 -是的 |
[23:01] | I mean, even if the computer did mismark it, | 就算是计算机错误地标注了日期时间 |
[23:03] | I make an hourly tour of the lot, | 我在停车场巡视了一小时 |
[23:05] | And I didn’t see no pickup truck. | 没有看到小卡车 |
[23:07] | Look, that’s me. | 瞧 那个人就是我 |
[23:08] | 11:03, just before the murder. | 十一点零三分 就在谋杀案发生前 |
[23:12] | Can we get copies of these? | 我们可以拿一份拷贝吗 |
[23:14] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[23:16] | Lanie? | 蕾妮 |
[23:18] | Lanie?! | 蕾妮 |
[23:23] | What? | 什么事 |
[23:24] | Get me some disks. | 给我拿几个磁盘 |
[23:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:36] | Your machine spit out an extra one. | 你的机器多吐出一罐可乐 |
[23:37] | Would you like it? | 你要喝吗 |
[23:40] | Oh, what beautiful children. | 多漂亮的孩子啊 |
[23:45] | Two kids, two grandkids. | 一对儿女 一对儿孙女 |
[23:47] | Hey, Lanie, how about those disks?! | 蕾妮 那些磁盘怎么样了 |
[23:49] | Is he always so charming? | 他总是这么可爱吗 |
[23:50] | Oh, he’s just a lazy mall cop. | 他只是个懒散的商场保安 |
[23:52] | He spends half the day surfing porn, | 他要花半天时间看黄色录像 |
[23:55] | And with night shift, | 而到了值夜班的时候 |
[23:56] | He can’t get his skinny ass out of his chair. | 他就赖在椅子上了 |
[23:58] | I’m always waking him up in the morning. | 总是要我早上去叫醒他 |
[24:00] | Oh! Men. | 男人啊 |
[24:05] | I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by. | 我和彼得谈过 他说你去看他了 |
[24:08] | I did. | 我去了 |
[24:10] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[24:11] | He’s hurting in there. | 他在那里倍受煎熬 |
[24:12] | He’s very brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[24:13] | But he’s hurting. | 但他在受煎熬 |
[24:14] | He needs you to forgive him, Alicia. | 他需要你的原谅 艾丽西娅 |
[24:16] | Jackie, | 杰姬 |
[24:17] | I spent 15 years doing his laundry, | 我给他当了15年的洗衣娘 |
[24:21] | Cleaning his house, | 打扫他的房间 |
[24:22] | Never asking a single question | 从来没有任何质疑 |
[24:24] | Because I didn’t think I had to. | 因为我觉得没什么好质疑的 |
[24:26] | And he took everything I thought we had | 他带走了我们的全部共同财产 |
[24:27] | And he just put it out there for everyone. | 然后送给了每一个人 |
[24:29] | He didn’t want that. | 他也不想的 |
[24:31] | The press… | 那种压力… |
[24:32] | Oh, Jackie, | 杰姬 |
[24:33] | Stop it, please! Peter wasn’t thinking of us. | 别说了 彼得根本没替我们着想 |
[24:37] | It takes time, Alicia. | 这需要时间 艾丽西娅 |
[24:39] | Give it time. | 给他点时间 |
[24:40] | Any time I have right now is for them. | 我现在的时间都放在这些锅碗瓢盆上了 |
[24:52] | I want her dead. | 我想让她死 |
[24:55] | Me, too, just not quite yet. | 我也是 只是时候未到 |
[24:56] | So why can’t Zach and I just watch ourselves? | 那为什么扎克和我不能自己照顾自己 |
[24:58] | Honey, she’s only here a couple of hours a day. | 亲爱的 她每天只在这里呆几个小时 |
[25:00] | A couple very damaging hours. | 杀伤力极强的几小时 |
[25:02] | You’ll heal. | 你能应付的 |
[25:05] | And change her ring tone. | 把她的来电铃声换了 |
[25:08] | Please state your name. | 请报出您的姓名 |
[25:09] | Cindy Lewis. | 辛迪·刘易斯 |
[25:11] | And you were married to the victim | 你嫁给被害人多久了 |
[25:12] | For how long, Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯太太 |
[25:14] | Two years until… | 快2年了 |
[25:20] | – Thank you. – And how would you describe | -谢谢 -你认为 |
[25:22] | Your husband’s relationship with his first wife? | 你丈夫和他前妻的关系如何 |
[25:24] | Well, most of the time it was fine, friendly even, | 通常情况下都不错 甚至很友好 |
[25:27] | But after the last custody hearing, | 但在最后一次听证会后 |
[25:28] | Michael was pretty worried about Jennifer… | 迈克尔为詹妮弗而感到担忧 |
[25:30] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:31] | On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
[25:32] | Hearsay. | 无事实依据 |
[25:34] | Nice try, Mrs. Florrick. I’ll allow it. | 理由不错 福瑞克律师 反对无效 |
[25:35] | Go ahead, Mrs. Lewis. | 继续 刘易斯太太 |
[25:37] | Um, he was worried jennifer was intent | 他担心詹妮弗意图要 |
[25:39] | On getting sole custody. | 得到单方监护权 |
[25:41] | Thank you, Mrs. Lewis. | 谢谢 刘易斯太太 |
[25:43] | Your witness. | 辩方律师 |
[25:46] | Now, Mrs. Lewis, you stated that Michael was worried | 刘易斯太太 你说迈克尔担心詹尼弗 |
[25:48] | About Jennifer, yet in the week following… | 然而在接下来的一周 |
[25:51] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:52] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:54] | In your testimony, Mrs. Lewis, you claimed | 刘易斯太太 你声称 |
[25:56] | That Jennifer wanted sole custody, | 詹尼弗想得到单方监护权 |
[25:58] | But isn’t it true…? | 但是否… |
[25:59] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 |
[26:00] | Keep trying, Mrs. Florrick. you’ll hit on it. | 继续试 福瑞克律师 你会问到重点的 |
[26:05] | Mrs. Lewis, | 刘易斯太太 |
[26:08] | Whose idea was it to have dinner, | 是谁提出去吃晚饭的 |
[26:11] | Jennifer’s or Michael’s? | 詹妮弗还是迈克尔 |
[26:12] | Michael’s. | 迈克尔 |
[26:14] | So wouldn’t that suggest | 这难道不能表明 |
[26:15] | That his attitude had changed towards…? | 他的态度已经有所转变了吗 |
[26:17] | Objection. | 反对 |
[26:18] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[26:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:33] | Clam down | 冷静点 |
[26:42] | Now, detective Briggs, the defense has referred | 布里格斯警官 辩方提到案发当时 |
[26:45] | To three unsolved carjackings in the neighborhood at that time. | 在案发点附近有三起未破获的劫车案 |
[26:48] | – Are you aware of this? – I am. | -您知道此事吗 -知道 |
[26:50] | So why didn’t you consider this incident | 那您怎么知道本案 |
[26:52] | To be another in that series of carjackings? | 不是又一起连环劫车案呢 |
[26:54] | Firse of all are luxury cars | 首先 被抢的都是豪华汽车 |
[26:56] | One LEXUS and two BMWs. | 一辆雷克萨斯和两辆宝马 |
[26:57] | The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda, | 而本案被害人驾驶的是2001款的本田 |
[26:59] | And there was no clip on the fuel line. | 并且燃油管上没发现剪切的痕迹 |
[27:02] | This is what the carjackers did | 劫车者通常都会剪切燃油管 |
[27:03] | To force the luxury cars over. | 来使豪华车抛锚 |
[27:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:06] | But in the case of the honda, the victim pulled over | 但本案受害人只是因为车胎漏气了 |
[27:08] | Because he had a flat. | 才将本田停在了路边 |
[27:09] | Yes, ma’am, there was a nail driven | 是的 女士 我们在车的前轮上 |
[27:10] | Into the front driver tire. | 发现一枚钉子 |
[27:11] | I see. now, why is this something | 明白了 那为什么劫车者 |
[27:13] | A carjacker would never do, detective? | 就不会选用钉子呢 探长 |
[27:16] | It would defeat the purpose. | 那只会适得其反 |
[27:17] | I mean, how do you steal a car with a flat? | 车胎都漏气了 你还怎么偷车 |
[27:20] | Your witness. | 辩方律师 |
[27:22] | It’s not going well, is it? | 情况并不乐观 对吗 |
[27:23] | It’s early. | 现在还言之尚早 |
[27:25] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克律师 |
[27:26] | Detective Briggs, what is “the pit”? | 布里格斯警官 “坑”是什么意思 |
[27:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:31] | In police circles, what is “the pit”? | 在警界 “坑”是指什么 |
[27:33] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[27:34] | On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
[27:35] | On the grounds that… relevance. | 理由是…引导证人 |
[27:37] | Well, let us see how relevant this becomes, Shall we? | 那我们来看看能引导到什么程度好了 |
[27:39] | Detective? | 警官 |
[27:42] | The pit… | “坑”是… |
[27:44] | The pit is police slang | 是警局的暗语 |
[27:46] | For evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene. | 是指被认为与犯罪现场无关的证据 |
[27:49] | So when an officer’s referring to dropping something | 所以 如果说一名警官提到要将某样东西 |
[27:52] | In “the pit,” or “pitting it,” | 丢到”坑”里 或是要让它变成”坑” |
[27:53] | he refers to what? | 他是指什么 |
[27:54] | Excluding it from the crime scene narrative. | 是指将这件东西从犯罪现场排除 |
[27:57] | But that only applies to irrelevant details. | 但我们排除的都是不相关的资料 |
[27:59] | We wouldn’t exclude pertinent evidence. | 我们是不会排除与案件有关的证据的 |
[28:01] | Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime…? | 在刘易斯案中有没有证据被排除 |
[28:04] | Your honor, objection! | 法官大人 反对 |
[28:05] | Evidence is logged in all the time | 证据一直都是登记在案的 |
[28:07] | That proves irrelevant to the discovery. | 这证明了新的发现与本案无关 |
[28:08] | It’s not an intent to deceive. | 我这不是为了混淆视听 |
[28:09] | It’s an attempt to decipher facts. | 只是想尝试解读真相 |
[28:10] | We don’t even know if it is… | 我们并不知道这是否… |
[28:12] | And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every | 我还要指责辩方没有提供任何一条 |
[28:14] | -Single possible detail?! – She’s trying to build | -有依据的信息 -她只是抓住案子 |
[28:15] | – A case on a staple… – okay, okay, Mrs. Florrick! | -的重点 -够了 福瑞克律师 |
[28:17] | None of this was in the first trial. | 这些内容都没有在初审的时候提出 |
[28:19] | Is it your intention to pursue a new defense? | 你是想提出新的辩辞吗 |
[28:21] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[28:27] | Counsel’s trying to mislead the jury. | 辩方律师是在试图引导陪审团 |
[28:28] | She’s implying there was police corruption. | 她是在暗示一桩警界腐败案 |
[28:30] | Oh, shut up, Matan! | 闭嘴 马坦 |
[28:31] | Is she right? That’s the question. | 她是否说对了 这才是问题所在 |
[28:32] | Did you bury something? | 你有没有隐瞒什么 |
[28:34] | We all know what’s going on here. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[28:36] | Peter Florrick was a corrupt | 彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的 |
[28:37] | And convicted state’s attorney. | 并且已经被定罪的州检察官 |
[28:39] | If evidence was buried, he buried it. | 即使有证据被隐瞒 也是他隐瞒的 |
[28:40] | And now she’s benefiting from his knowledge. | 现在她学到了她丈夫那手 |
[28:42] | Which still leaves you | 你拿来的材料 |
[28:43] | With some pages missing here! | 也是少了几页的 |
[28:45] | I’ll give you till Monday | 我要你周一之前 |
[28:47] | To produce them | 把他们补齐 |
[28:48] | Along with any evidence they reference. | 还要呈上他们提过的所有证据 |
[28:50] | Then I’ll rule on admissibility. | 那时我再进行裁决 |
[28:52] | And you, Mrs. florrick, | 至于你 福瑞克律师 |
[28:53] | I’m not sure if you’re being fed this stuff, | 这些东西我不清楚是别人给你的 |
[28:56] | Or you doing on your own, | 还是你自己找到的 |
[28:57] | But if it’s the former, | 但如果是前者 |
[28:58] | You’re walking a very narrow ethical line here. | 那你就是在铤而走险 挑战道德底线 |
[29:01] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[29:03] | Yes, your honor. | 明白 法官大人 |
[29:09] | The directive was simple. | 指令很简单 |
[29:10] | Follow the strategy of the first trial. | 按照第一阶段审讯的套路就行了 |
[29:12] | Instead, you’re pushing for evidence | 不过 你得拼命去搜集那些 |
[29:14] | That might not even help your case. | 即使对你的案子毫无帮助的证据 |
[29:15] | I interviewed the first jury, | 我和第一陪审团会谈过 |
[29:17] | And they voted 11 to one to convict. | 他们以11:1的投票予以定罪 |
[29:19] | Excuse me. That’s not true. It was evenly split. | 对不起 不是这样的 当时双方票数相等 |
[29:22] | No. Half the jurors switched their votes | 不 有一半的陪审员改变了投票 |
[29:23] | When they couldn’t get a troubled juror to deliberate. | 虽然没有全数通过就不能开庭 |
[29:26] | So, I used my judgement to change strategies. | 所以我运用了自己的判断力来改变策略 |
[29:30] | And was it your judgement not to update us? | 你的判断力就是不及时向我们反馈信息吗 |
[29:42] | She’s a junior associate | 她只是初级助理 |
[29:43] | Who doesn’t think she’s a junior associate. | 却自视过高 |
[29:45] | Her husband was a state’s attorney. | 他丈夫曾是州检察官 |
[29:47] | She lived in highland park. | 她过去住在高地公园 |
[29:50] | It’s not just teaching an old dog new tricks. | 这不只是在训练一只老狗 |
[29:51] | It’s teaching an entitled dog new tricks. | 而是在训练一只骄傲的老狗 |
[29:53] | Come on, Diane. The problem is she’s catching evidence | 好了 戴安 关键是她在搜集那些 |
[29:55] | That you overlooked. | 被你忽视的证据 |
[29:57] | I’ve seen you mentor these women | 我知道你教导过不少女律师 |
[29:59] | Until they start competing with you. | 直到她们开始与你竞争 |
[30:00] | – And then you… – What? Excuse me? | -然后你…. – 什么 你在说什么 |
[30:03] | I say we reprimand Alicia | 我提议惩戒一下艾丽西娅 |
[30:06] | And put Cary in as first chair. | 任命凯里为首席律师 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:18] | That’s her, isn’t it? | 肯定是她 对吗 |
[30:21] | Sonia, can you…? | 索尼娅 你能不能…. |
[30:29] | Alicia florrick’s office. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的办公室 |
[30:31] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[30:39] | Jennifer, pick up. | 詹尼弗 接电话 |
[30:49] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[30:51] | It’s dog hair. | 是狗毛 |
[30:52] | The pitted evidence. | 被掩埋了的证据 |
[30:54] | I talked to a friend at the crime lab. | 我和一个取证室的一个朋友谈过 |
[30:56] | Gave me a preview of the evidence. | 他让我查阅了证据记录 |
[30:58] | A preview? | 记录 |
[30:59] | It’s dog hair found on the victim’s clothes. | 受害者的身上发现有狗毛 |
[31:01] | Cops pitted it | 警察排除了这点 |
[31:02] | Because they found dog hair at Michael’s residence | 因为他们在迈克尔的住处也发现了狗毛 |
[31:04] | And thought it was the same. | 他们猜测属于同一只狗 |
[31:05] | But it’s not? | 结果不是吗 |
[31:07] | It’s from an Italian greyhound. | 那是只意大利灵提 |
[31:08] | Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds. | 迈克尔和詹尼弗都没养过这种狗 |
[31:10] | So also, a chemica on the hair… | 还有 狗毛上有一种药剂成分 |
[31:13] | Alco ectolin… | 爱克托林 |
[31:14] | A lotion for muscle and joint pain. | 一种用于肌肉和关节疼痛的犬用药剂 |
[31:16] | That’s the chemical number? | 那是化学元素号码吗 |
[31:17] | No, his cell number. | 不 是他的手机号 |
[31:19] | I agreed to drinks. | 我答应陪他喝一杯 |
[31:22] | So we’re looking | 所以我们现在要找的是 |
[31:24] | For an arthritic greyhound owner. | 一只患有关节病的意大利灵提的饲养者 |
[31:26] | We? I hear you’re being bumped to second chair. | 我们 我听说你被降为列座律师了 |
[31:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[31:32] | End of tomorrow. | 明天下班 |
[31:33] | Cary’s being transitioned in. | 凯里被提升了 |
[31:35] | And he’ll go back to the first trial strategy. | 他会采用第一阶段审讯的策略 |
[31:41] | It’s not a good year for him. | 他这一年坏运不断 |
[31:43] | The all-star point guard is currently suing | 现在 这位全明星后卫又要 |
[31:44] | His ex-girlfriend for damages, | 控告他的前女友伤害罪 |
[31:45] | Hoping the judge can finally determine | 希望法官最终能裁定 |
[31:47] | Whether this case was fact or fantasy. | 这个案子是实情还是炒作 |
[31:50] | You know her simply as “Amber,” | 你可能只知道她叫 “安贝儿” |
[31:52] | The young woman who brought down | 是个曾使州检察官–芝加哥坏小子 |
[31:54] | Bad boy Chicago state’s attorney Peter Florrick. | 彼得·福瑞克堕落的年轻女人 |
[31:55] | Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind, | 尽管她表示想把这件丑闻抛到脑后 |
[31:59] | Celebrity call girl Amber Madison | 但这位应召女郎安贝儿·麦迪逊 |
[32:00] | Has decided to write a memoir about her time with florrick. | 其实已决定要写一本她和福瑞克的回忆录 |
[32:04] | In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition… | 在内部的独家报道中… |
[32:08] | Do you really have to work? | 你真的还要工作啊 |
[32:09] | Yeah, ten more minutes. | 对 还需要十多分钟 |
[32:10] | Zack, I need your computer. | 扎克 我用下你的电脑 |
[32:12] | Mom, I just raised my wanted level. | 妈妈 我刚升级了我的警告级别 |
[32:14] | Yeah, I’m happy for you, honey. | 好的 宝贝儿 我替你高兴 |
[32:15] | When Peter’s father was on the illinois court, | 当彼得的父亲在伊利诺斯州法院工作时 |
[32:17] | He never brought a single case home, not once. | 他从来不把案子带回家 一次也没有 |
[32:21] | He was a judge, Jackie. I’m a junior associate. Zach?! | 他是法官 杰姬 我只是初级助理 扎克 |
[32:24] | I need you to play These two computer disks side by side. | 帮我把这两个盘放在一起进行对比播放 |
[32:27] | Can you set up my computer next to yours? | 能把我的电脑和你的放一块吗 |
[32:30] | Hey, how’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[32:31] | She still fighting with grandma? | 她还在和奶奶对抗吗 |
[32:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:41] | It’s video Of the night of the murder. | 这是凶案当晚的一个视频 |
[32:44] | Like faces of death? | 就是一些死者的遗容 |
[32:47] | Mom, I’ve seen worse. | 妈妈 我看过更可怕的 |
[32:51] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[32:53] | I’m not. | 哪有 |
[32:54] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你很可爱 |
[32:57] | Zach, freeze it! | 扎克 定住画面 |
[33:00] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 那是什么 |
[33:02] | It’s proof. | 是证据 |
[33:05] | This is at 11:03 the night of the murder, Mr. North, | 诺斯先生 这是谋杀当晚11点03分 |
[33:10] | And… that’s you | 那是你 |
[33:12] | Making your hourly circuit of the lot, correct? | 在停车场每小时巡逻一次 对吗 |
[33:15] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的 |
[33:17] | And you saw no pickup truck, no carjacker racing past, | 你没有看到小货车或劫车人跑过 |
[33:21] | Nothing the defendant Claims she saw. | 没看到任何被告宣称她看到的东西 |
[33:23] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | Nothing further, your honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
[33:27] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克律师 |
[33:29] | Can we have the monitors in, please? | 请将监控录像拿进来好吗 |
[33:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:38] | State’s attorney’s here. | 州检察官来了 |
[33:40] | Now, Mr. North… | 诺斯先生 |
[33:41] | They’re worried she’s getting | 他们现在担心她会 |
[33:43] | The stuff from her husband. | 从她丈夫那学到些技巧 |
[33:44] | Here are three images. | 这是三个图像 |
[33:45] | The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th, | 中间是15号晚的监控录像 |
[33:48] | The night of the murder, | 也就是案发当晚 |
[33:49] | And the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th, | 左边是14号晚的录像 |
[33:52] | The night before the murder, and the one | 也就是案发的前一晚 |
[33:54] | On the right is from the 16th, the night after the murder. | 右边是16号的 也就是案发后的第二晚 |
[33:57] | Can you see the dates on those? | 你能看到上面的日期吗 |
[33:59] | Uh, yes, I can. | 是的 可以 |
[34:00] | So, as you said before, there you are | 按照你之前说的 那个人是你 |
[34:02] | The night of the murder, at 11:03, | 当时是案发当晚的11点03分 |
[34:06] | Making your circuit of the lot. | 你在停车场巡逻 |
[34:07] | And… there you are the night before the murder | 这个则是你在案发前一晚 |
[34:09] | And the night after, doing the same thing. | 再看案发后第二晚 你也在做相同的事 |
[34:13] | – It must get old. – Um, no, Madam. | -这肯定很闷 -不会 女士 |
[34:15] | My job doesn’t pay as much as yours, but i still love it. | 我的工作没有你的报酬多 但我爱它 |
[34:18] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[34:21] | Now, Mr. North, | 现在 诺斯先生 |
[34:23] | Let’s fast-forward, shall we? | 我们快进一下 可以吗 |
[34:24] | 45 minutes…the night of the murder. | 案发当晚 45分钟后 |
[34:27] | And there. | 那个 |
[34:28] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[34:30] | – Nothing. – No? | -没什么 -没有吗 |
[34:32] | It’s right there…maybe you | 就在那里 也许你 |
[34:33] | Need to move in a little closer. | 需要靠近点 |
[34:35] | Oh, it’s a shopping bag, it looks like a shopping bag. | 是个购物袋 看上去像个购物袋 |
[34:38] | Actually, it is. | 事实上 那就是购物袋 |
[34:39] | It’s a plastic shopping bag. | 是个塑料购物袋 |
[34:41] | It was a very windy night that night, and it blew across the lot | 当晚风很大 那塑料袋被吹过停车场 |
[34:44] | – At 11:48. – Your honor, objection. | -在11点48分 -法官大人 反对 |
[34:45] | – What does it have to do with anything. – Beats me. | -这与本案有什么关系 -我也不知道 |
[34:48] | But I’m interested, aren’t you, Mr. Brody? | 但我很感兴趣 你呢 布罗迪先生 |
[34:50] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[34:51] | Okay, so let’s fast-forward the other two monitors | 好的 那么我们将其他两个录像 |
[34:55] | The night before the murder and the night after the murder | 案发前和案发后的录像 |
[34:58] | To the same time code. | 快进到同一个时间点 |
[34:59] | Here’s the 14th… | 这是14号的 |
[35:01] | And the 16th. | 这是16号的 |
[35:04] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[35:06] | Um… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:09] | I think you do know, sir. | 我认为你知道 先生 |
[35:10] | Either you have a plastic bag | 要么是你让一个塑料袋 |
[35:12] | Blow across your lot every night at 11:48, | 每晚11点48分被吹过停车场 |
[35:15] | Or these are duplicates of the same tape. | 要么这些就是同一卷录像的复本 |
[35:33] | No, it… | 不是的 |
[35:33] | It’s not wh-what it looks like. | 不是你们看到的那样 |
[35:36] | I understand, Sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[35:37] | You didn’t willfully mislead the police. | 你并不是有意要误导警察 |
[35:39] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[35:41] | No, it’s just that it gets cold out there, and sometimes | 只是天越来越冷 所以有时候 |
[35:44] | – You don’t make the circuit of the lot. – Yes. | -你没去停车场巡逻 -是的 |
[35:47] | So on the nights that you don’t go out, | 所以当你不去巡逻时 |
[35:49] | You don’t record the actual surveillance image, | 你就不录下当晚的监控图像 |
[35:51] | You set your computer up | 你将电脑设置好 |
[35:53] | To duplicate the night before, | 复制前一天晚上的图像 |
[35:54] | Just in case your manager checks in, | 以防经理检查 |
[35:56] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[35:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:00] | Just so I’m clear, | 因此我确定 |
[36:01] | There is no recording the night of the murder, | 案发当晚没有录像 |
[36:04] | And you were never there to see or not see | 而且你也没在那看到或没看到 |
[36:07] | The pickup truck or the carjacker. | 小货车或劫车者 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:13] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[36:18] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[36:35] | So, you’re wondering whether demolishing | 所以你在想 |
[36:38] | The key prosecution witness | 推翻控方主要证人 |
[36:40] | Didn’t just save your ass as first chair | 是否能保住你首席的位置 |
[36:42] | Nice work, by the way. | 干得好 顺便说一句 |
[36:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | But was that enough for reasonable doubt. | 但那的确足以进行合理的怀疑 |
[36:47] | You know what hurts you? | 知道是什么害了你吗 |
[36:48] | – Nail in the tire. – Yep. | -轮胎里的钉子 -是的 |
[36:51] | And the old Honda. | 还有那过时的本田 |
[36:53] | It just doesn’t feel like a carjacking. | 这感觉不像是劫车案 |
[36:55] | It feels like a murder Made to look like a carjacking. | 像是谋杀伪造得像劫车案 |
[36:59] | What if I don’t fight it? | 如果我不进行辩护会怎样 |
[37:00] | What, agree that it was just a murder? | 什么 承认这就是个谋杀吗 |
[37:04] | Then the jury needs a suspect. | 那么陪审团就会要你指出一个嫌犯 |
[37:09] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[37:10] | It’s like old times. | 就像以前 |
[37:15] | Evidentiary procedure. | 举证程序 |
[37:17] | The mock trial. | 模拟审判 |
[37:18] | You remember that? | 你记得这个啊 |
[37:19] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[37:20] | – Did we lose That one? – Yeah! | -那个案子我们输了吗 -是的 |
[37:27] | Um, Mrs. Florrick, I just want to say congratulations. | 福瑞克夫人 我只是想恭喜你 |
[37:30] | I heard you did well in court. | 听说你在法庭上表现很好 |
[37:33] | Thanks, Sonia. | 谢谢 索尼娅 |
[37:36] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[37:39] | Heading out? | 要走了吗 |
[37:41] | Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients. | 是啊 我和委托人约了一起吃早餐 |
[37:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:48] | Something just doesn’t seem right. | 有点儿不对劲 |
[37:50] | – Michael has dinner with his first wife. – Right. | -迈克尔跟前妻吃饭 -对 |
[37:55] | He tells Jennifer he missed her, | 他对詹尼弗说非常想她 |
[37:57] | – Missed her all life together. – Right. | -怀念他们共度的时光 -是啊 |
[38:00] | – What does Cindy think about it? – The second wife? | -辛迪会怎么想 -第二个老婆吗 |
[38:04] | Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts. | 辛迪会想不开 |
[38:08] | Jury liked her. | 陪审团会同情她 |
[38:09] | Get them not to. | 那就想办法让他们不同情 |
[38:15] | What did you get on Cindy’s brother? | 辛迪的哥哥呢 你查出什么情况 |
[38:19] | These are his employment records. | 这些是他的就业记录 |
[38:20] | Good. What about the lab report? | 很好 尸检报告呢 |
[38:22] | Here. But they’re gonna object the whole way. | 这儿 不过他们会一直提出反对的 |
[38:24] | You’ll need to just string together | 你得自己顺藤摸瓜 |
[38:25] | – Some implications. – Mrs. Florrick | -作出整理 -福瑞克律师 |
[38:29] | You have a moment? | 有空吗 |
[38:36] | I don’t think we’ve ever met before. | 我们从前应该没见过 |
[38:39] | I’m Glenn Childs. | 我是格伦·查尔兹 |
[38:40] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[38:41] | You know he’s using you, don’t you? | 你知道他在利用你 对吧 |
[38:43] | Peter blames me for his downfall. | 彼得以为是我把他搞下台的 |
[38:45] | He’s using you to get to me. | 所以利用你来对付我 |
[38:47] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想到的 |
[38:51] | Mrs. Florrick, please. | 福瑞克女士 |
[38:53] | He told you about the pitted trace evidence. | 是他让你追查被掩埋的证据的 |
[38:55] | Don’t make yourself collateral damage here, | 别给自己惹祸上身 |
[38:57] | For your own sake. | 这是为你自己好 |
[38:59] | Mr. Childs, | 查尔兹先生 |
[39:02] | The day you leaked that sex tape to the press | 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体 |
[39:05] | And forced me to shield my children | 让我不得不挡着孩子们 |
[39:06] | From every cable news station that played it | 不让他们看到所有电视台节目里 |
[39:08] | In a 24-hour rotation, | 每天24小时的滚动播出 |
[39:10] | That was the day I became collateral damage. | 从那时起 我已经有祸在身了 |
[39:16] | If you’re worried about my husband, Mr. Childs, | 如果你担心的是我丈夫 查尔兹先生 |
[39:19] | You’ve obviously never made a woman angry before. | 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人 |
[39:23] | Well, good luck in court. | 出庭好运 |
[39:31] | Mrs. Lewis, did you and the deceased | 刘易斯女士 你和死者 |
[39:33] | Sign a prenuptial agreement? | 签过婚前协议吗 |
[39:35] | Uh, yes, for tax purposes. | 是的 税务原因 |
[39:40] | So if the deceased were to divorce you, let’s say, | 所以我们假设死者要和你离婚 |
[39:43] | In order to reunite with his first wife.. | 是为了和前妻重修旧好 |
[39:44] | Objection. | 反对 |
[39:45] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[39:46] | If the deceased were to divorce you, | 如果死者要和你离婚 |
[39:50] | You would be cut off from his premarital savings, | 你将无权获得死者的婚前财产 |
[39:52] | – Is that correct? – Objection. | -是这样吗 -反对 |
[39:53] | – Relevance. – Sustained. | -与本案无关 -反对有效 |
[39:54] | Move it along, Mrs. Florrick. | 请更换问题 福瑞克女士 |
[39:58] | Mrs. Lewis, you stated in your testimony | 刘易斯女士 您在证词中说 |
[40:00] | That you were in Miami | 案发当时 |
[40:02] | At the time of the shooting visiting family, | 您在迈阿密 |
[40:04] | So the police never suspected or questioned you of the murder? | 所以警方从未怀疑或询问过您 |
[40:06] | Of the murder? No, of course not. | 怀疑我是凶手吗 对 当然没有 |
[40:08] | What about your brother? | 那您哥哥呢 |
[40:09] | Objection! Your honor, come on, | 反对 法官大人 拜托 |
[40:10] | This whole line of questioning is a smokescreen. | 辩方律师的整个讯问过程就是个烟雾弹 |
[40:12] | Mr. Brody, why don’t we wait | 布罗迪先生 我们还是先等等 |
[40:14] | For a whiff of smoke before we call it a screen, please. | 等真的有烟雾出来 再说这是烟雾弹吧 |
[40:16] | I’ll allow. | 反对无效 |
[40:18] | The police never questioned your brother, | 警方从未询问过您哥哥 |
[40:20] | Isn’t that correct, Mrs. Lewis? | 是吗 刘易斯女士 |
[40:21] | Well, they had no reason to. | 他们没理由这么做 |
[40:23] | Because he lived in Miami? | 因为他住在迈阿密吗 |
[40:25] | Because Danny had nothing to do with this. | 因为丹尼与本案无关 |
[40:27] | Mrs. Lewis, the judge has admitted into evidence the buried… | 刘易斯女士 庭上已经接受了 |
[40:32] | Strike that. | 留着吧 |
[40:34] | …the previously unreleased trace evidence. | 之前公布的证据作为本案的证据 |
[40:38] | He has also admitted into evidence | 同时也接受了 |
[40:40] | The crime lab’s finding that these greyhound hairs were covered | 尸检出的一些意大利灵提的毛发 |
[40:43] | In a chemical compound called Alco Ectolin. | 上面有一种叫爱克托林的药物的残留物 |
[40:46] | Have you heard of this? | 您听说过吗 |
[40:47] | Sorry, the chemical? No. | 不好意思 是一种药吗 没听过 |
[40:49] | No, neither had I. | 我也没听过 |
[40:50] | It is a lotion. | 是一种外涂药剂 |
[40:52] | It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease… | 是涂在赛狗身上用来缓解… |
[40:55] | – Objection. Not in evidence. – Sustained. | -反对 跟证据不符 -反对有效 |
[40:57] | And you might want to stay standing, Mr. Brody. | 布罗迪先生 你最好还是起立吧 |
[41:00] | I have a feeling we’re nearing your smokescreen. | 我有预感我们快看到你说的烟雾弹了 |
[41:04] | Mrs. Lewis, | 刘易斯女士 |
[41:05] | Isn’t it a fact | 凶案发生一年前 |
[41:06] | That a year ago at the time of the murder, | 您哥哥在赛狗场工作过 |
[41:10] | Your brother worked at a dog track? | 这是事实吗 |
[41:12] | Objection! | 反对 |
[41:13] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[41:14] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[41:24] | You’re not just making this up? | 你还没喝呀 |
[41:27] | Come on it’s still a lots of call tradition | 拜托 喝之前还有一堆祝酒词呢 |
[41:29] | Your first jury trial– shot of tequila. | 为了首战告捷 敬你一杯 |
[41:31] | Let’s go. | 喝吧 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:36] | Yeah, I just made that up. | 我也干了 |
[41:42] | Sounded good, though, didn’t it? | 声音真好听 不是吗 |
[41:45] | How long do you think they’ll stay out? | 你猜陪审团会坚持多久 |
[41:48] | Oh, I stopped guessing about juries a while ago. | 我很久以前就不猜这个了 |
[41:51] | How long were they out with your husband? | 他们让你老公等了多长时间 |
[41:55] | Six hours. | 6小时 |
[41:59] | You know what I don’t get? | 我有点不明白 |
[42:01] | Why you stood by him. | 你为什么还支持他 |
[42:03] | I would’ve stuck a knife in his heart | 换了是我 我会一刀捅进他心脏 |
[42:05] | I always thought I would, too. | 我一直觉得我也该这样 |
[42:07] | But when I heard about those other scandals, the other wives… | 以前我听到人们的丑闻 想到那些老婆们时 |
[42:11] | I thought… | 我还在想… |
[42:13] | How can you allow yourself to be used like that? | 你们怎么能让自己这样被人利用 |
[42:17] | And then it happened, | 然后事情就发生在我自己身上了 |
[42:19] | And I was… | 我只是… |
[42:26] | …unprepared. | …没有准备好 |
[42:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:34] | Yes. | 好的 |
[42:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:37] | Jury’s in? | 陪审团到了吗 |
[42:48] | Well, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克律师 |
[42:50] | Chicago homicide has decided | 芝加哥杀人案已经决定 |
[42:52] | To reopen its investigation into | 重亲打开迈克尔·刘易斯遇害一案的 |
[42:53] | The murder of Michael Lewis | 调查记录 |
[42:55] | Detective Briggs, | 布里格斯警官 |
[42:56] | Doing an admirable amount of due diligence, | 做了一项令人钦佩的尽职调查 |
[42:59] | Has confirmed that Cindy Lewis’s brother Danny | 已经确认辛迪·刘易斯的哥哥丹尼 |
[43:01] | Had access to his employer’s pickup truck | 在案发的同一周 |
[43:03] | The week of the murder. | 钻进了他老板的小货车 |
[43:05] | And the dog hairs Admitted into evidence | 而那些已被采纳为证物的狗毛 |
[43:07] | Match those found at his workplace. | 与在他工作地点找到的相吻合 |
[43:09] | So our State’s attorney, | 所以我们的州检察官 |
[43:12] | In his radiant wisdom, | 凭借着他光芒四射的智慧 |
[43:14] | Has decided to withdraw the charges against your client | 已经决定撤销对你客户的控告了 |
[43:17] | And pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis’s brother. | 并且立案侦查刘易斯先生弟弟的案件了 |
[43:20] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Brody? | 这样没错吧 布罗迪先生 |
[43:22] | All I need is a yes or no. | 我只要听”是”或者”不是” |
[43:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[43:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:28] | Then we’re done here. | 那我们可以结案了 |
[43:38] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[43:50] | Hi, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[43:52] | No, it just went a little late, that’s all. | 没事 只是晚了一点 没事的 |
[43:56] | I made a pot roast, and I was wondering | 我做了烤肉 我在想 |
[43:58] | If you were coming home for dinner. | 你回不回来吃晚饭 |
[44:01] | What? What did I say? | 怎么了 我说啥了 |
[44:02] | Nothing. It’s just that’s what I always used to say to Peter. | 没事 只是我过去也常常对彼得这么说 |
[44:09] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[44:10] | Yeah, yeah. I just need to pick up a few things, | 在 我只是还得去拿点东西 |
[44:12] | And I’ll be home soon. | 很快就回来了 |
[44:14] | Jackie, I don’t know if I’ve said this, | 杰姬 我不知道我以前是否说过 |
[44:17] | But thank you… for stepping up. | 但是 谢谢你 肯做出改进 |
[44:19] | Of course I would. Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然会这么做 为啥不会 |
[44:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[44:23] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[44:23] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[44:45] | Oh. Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:47] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在 |
[44:48] | Just a little office token. | 这是点小小的心意 |
[44:51] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[44:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[44:55] | I did, didn’t I? | 我做得确实不错 是吧 |
[44:57] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[45:00] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 |
[45:01] | You’ve been made my second chair | 你已经是我的民事诉讼案件的 |
[45:03] | In the civil case. | 列座律师了 |
[45:05] | See you tomorrow at 9:30, staff meeting. | 明早九点半 员工会议上见 |
[45:08] | I’ll be there. | 我会准时出席的 |
[45:24] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[45:25] | I’m sorry, you must be in bed, | 很抱歉 你肯定已经睡了 |
[45:27] | But I just want | 我只是想说 |
[45:29] | The appellate court agreed to hear my case. | 高等法院同意重审我的案子了 |
[45:32] | I still can’t believe it. | 我到现在都不敢相信 |
[45:34] | The lawyers think we have a really good shot at overturning this, | 律师认为我们翻案有很大胜算 |
[45:37] | And they’re gonna make an official statement tomorrow. | 他们明天会做一个正式的声明 |
[45:40] | But, uh, I just wanted to tell you first. | 但是 我只是想先告诉你 |
[45:44] | I’ll see you soon. | 我会很快见到你的 |
[45:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |