时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | No hello? | 不问声好? |
[00:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:30] | This is all just an elaborate plan to get me alone, isn’t it? | 你费尽周折 就是想跟我独处 是吧 |
[00:33] | You found me out. | 被你发现了 |
[00:38] | We’re redoing the floors. | 我们在装修 |
[00:39] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[01:07] | You’ll have to turn off cell phones and beepers. | 手机呼机都得关掉 |
[01:10] | They expect me on call. | 他们必须随时找到我 |
[01:12] | We’ll be 20 minutes at the most. | 最多20分钟就完事 |
[01:19] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 咱们居然真来了 |
[01:22] | We could still turn back. | 现在后悔还来得及 |
[01:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:32] | We’re redoing the floors. | 我们在装修 |
[01:40] | Okay, I’ll start. | 好 我先说 |
[01:42] | Due to agency-wide budget cuts, the FBI has | 由于局里整体削减预算 |
[01:45] | to be very selective with its Federal Witness Protection monies. | FBI在保护证人的开支上 审批非常严格 |
[01:48] | You have our proffer. | 我们已经提供证据了 |
[01:50] | Yes. Uh, very elegantly put. | 是的 准备得很精细 |
[01:53] | Unfortunately, for my purposes, I’ll need more specificity. | 不过 我需要更具体的东西 |
[01:57] | Jack Arkin is | 杰克·阿尔金 |
[01:59] | part of a joint task force with the Cook County Sheriff’s Office. | 是库克县警局联合特侦组成员 |
[02:02] | He witnessed and was pressured to participate in illegal activities | 他亲眼目睹 并在毒品特侦组同事的逼迫下 |
[02:06] | by other members of his drug task force. | 参与了一些非法行为 |
[02:08] | Some of these activities crossed state lines. | 其中有些行为 已经超越了本州范围 |
[02:10] | He is willing to help the FBI bring these corrupt cops to justice… | 他想帮助FBI把这些腐败警察绳之以法 |
[02:13] | And save his own ass. | 同时把他自己撇干净 |
[02:16] | Okay, maybe this was a mistake. | 好了 看来我们是在浪费时间 |
[02:18] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:20] | I understand Internal Affairs is investigating this task force. | 我听说纪检科在调查这个特侦组 |
[02:23] | Why don’t I just let them do their work? | 何不让他们去搞 |
[02:25] | Because the state’s attorney wants to be reelected. | 因为州检察官希望竞选连任 |
[02:27] | He’s not gonna let an investigation | 他不会放任 |
[02:28] | of his pet project become an embarrassment. | 针对他得力部门的调查影响竞选 |
[02:30] | And what about the people in this room who could benefit | 不过这屋子里的有些人 |
[02:33] | from such an embarrassment? | 倒是会因他竞选受影响而获益 |
[02:38] | I’ll step out. | 我退出 |
[02:38] | No. The Arkins came to you; it’s your case. | 不行 阿尔金夫妇找的是你 这是你的案子 |
[02:45] | If you wouldn’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[02:46] | Mrs. Florrick, I think it’s better to avoid any appearance of a conflict. | 我觉得你最好能够避嫌 福瑞克夫人 |
[03:04] | Giada. Alicia, right? | 我叫吉雅达 你是艾丽西娅吧 |
[03:07] | Yes. Are you waiting for someone? | 是的 你在等谁吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, Will. They told me I could wait down here. | 等威尔 他们说我可以在这儿等 |
[03:11] | Oh. Uh, he’ll be a while. | 他得等会才能来 |
[03:13] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:14] | You’re a friend from college, right? | 你是大学认识的朋友 对吧 |
[03:16] | Of Will’s? Yes. | 威尔的朋友? 对 |
[03:18] | DePaul, third year. | 我是德保尔大学的 研三 |
[03:20] | Oh, you’re in law school. | 你是法学院的 |
[03:22] | He talks a lot about you; almost makes me jealous. | 他经常谈起你 我都快吃醋了 |
[03:25] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[03:27] | J. K. | 玩啦 |
[03:29] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[03:31] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:45] | That’s Hunter. | 这是亨特 |
[03:46] | He set up the drop house for the stash. | 他弄了那个窝藏点 |
[03:49] | That’s Brad. | 这是布拉德 |
[03:50] | He stashes the meth. | 他负责藏毒 |
[03:51] | And, uh, Foley, he moves the guns. | 这是福利 他倒卖枪支 |
[03:53] | You have proof? | 有证据吗 |
[04:02] | And where’s this? | 这在哪儿 |
[04:06] | Mr. Arkin, at some risk to his own life, | 阿尔金先生冒着生命危险 |
[04:08] | took photos of the task force’s drop house, | 拍摄了特侦组窝藏点的照片 |
[04:11] | and he will gladly share the location upon receipt of an immunity deal. | 你若为他免罪 他会乐于告知窝藏点地址 |
[04:16] | You said there were other corrupt cops involved, Mr. Arkin. | 你说还有其他一些腐败警察 阿尔金先生 |
[04:19] | If you could study these photos from these other busts. | 是否可以甄别一下这些办案照片 |
[04:25] | I don’t know his name, but… him, | 我不知道他叫什么 但有他 |
[04:29] | him… | 他 |
[04:33] | …and him. | 还有他 |
[04:37] | – Him? – Yeah. | -他? -嗯 |
[04:40] | Okay. I’ll need a week to brief my superiors, | 好了 我需要1周时间向上级汇报 |
[04:43] | and then we can work out the details. | 然后我们再商定具体办法 |
[05:02] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[05:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:06] | – You’re unhappy. – No. | -你不高兴 -没有 |
[05:09] | I’m drinking. | 我在喝酒 |
[05:20] | Tony, you know this stuff you’re slipping me, | 托尼 你塞给我的这些东西 |
[05:23] | crime reports and evidence? | 罪案报告 证据之类的 |
[05:26] | You ever worry about getting caught? | 你想过会被发现吗 |
[05:28] | Getting caught? | 被发现? |
[05:30] | Slipping you things? | 塞给你东西? |
[05:34] | No! | 没有 |
[05:36] | No. Why? | 没担心过 干嘛问这个 |
[05:37] | Just part of doing business. | 出于工作上的谨慎而已 |
[05:41] | Yeah. I mean, it’s… it’s for a friend. | 好吧 那只是帮朋友的忙 |
[05:45] | Some things you do for a friend. | 朋友的事 该帮还得帮 |
[05:51] | I feel like you’re having this conversation with yourself, and… | 我觉得你是在自说自话 |
[05:54] | and I’m just listening in. | 而我只是听众 |
[05:56] | No, I’m just… I’m just figuring you out, that’s all. | 没有 我只是想搞清你怎么想 |
[06:03] | No, the only problem was that Jackie got a pinata. | 唯一的问题是 杰姬弄了个皮纳塔玩偶 |
[06:05] | So we all went outside in the middle of a rainstorm. | 所以我们冒着暴雨走出家门 |
[06:08] | And swinging bats at a pinata. | 然后朝着皮纳塔挥拍 |
[06:10] | Okay, where was I? Why haven’t I heard about this? | 我怎么没听过这事儿 |
[06:11] | Oh, and Grandma was worried about us using baseball bats. | 而且奶奶不放心我们用棒球拍 |
[06:14] | So she made everyone use these little wooden spoons. | 所以她就让大家用那种小木勺 |
[06:17] | My wild and wacky family. | 我这狂野滑稽的一家子哟 |
[06:20] | You’re stuck with us. | 你也有份啦 |
[06:21] | For your first free meal, you choose Obbie’s? | 你重获自由后的第一餐 选择了奥比餐厅呀 |
[06:24] | Ray. | 雷伊 |
[06:26] | Ray Ernesto, hey! | 雷伊·欧内斯托 |
[06:29] | Honey, this is Ray Ernesto, | 亲爱的 这位是雷伊·欧内斯托 |
[06:31] | and he works for the mayor’s office. | 他在市长办公室工作 |
[06:33] | My children. | 这是我的两个孩子 |
[06:34] | Hi, kids. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[06:35] | Just wanted to say that Rich is a big fan, Pete, always has been, | 只是想告诉你 里奇一直很支持你 |
[06:37] | and he’d love to show his support. | 他愿意支持你当选 |
[06:39] | I’d love it, | 荣幸之至 |
[06:39] | but tell me you gotta leave that dinosaur, Tolins & Brauer, | 不过你也该离开托林斯&布劳尔律所那鬼地方了 |
[06:42] | come talk to my wife about her firm. | 听我太太跟你说说她的律所吧 |
[06:44] | Oh, that’s right, you’re at, um… | 好啊 你是在… |
[06:46] | Lockhart/Gardner. | 洛克哈特·加德纳律所 |
[06:47] | Yeah, We just might look you over. | 哦 我们会看看你们律所 |
[06:49] | Oh, Pete, uh… | 皮特… |
[06:51] | “Pe-Pete”? | 皮特? |
[06:56] | – Keep eating. – Yeah. | -继续吃 -好 |
[06:59] | “Pete”? | 他喊你皮特? |
[07:01] | So what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[07:03] | He said that, uh, | 他说 |
[07:05] | Childs’ days are numbered. | 查尔兹时日无多了 |
[07:07] | Wow, you’re big-time now. | 你现在风光了 |
[07:10] | I’m just the flavor of the week. | 只是现在罢了 |
[07:12] | He’ll be telling the same thing to Childs tomorrow. | 他明天会对查尔兹说同样的话 |
[07:15] | Anything else I can get you? | 还需要什么吗 |
[07:17] | Uh, no, we’re good. Thank you | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:19] | So do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[07:21] | Do I like what? | 喜欢什么 |
[07:23] | Stuff, politics. | 政治 |
[07:25] | Um, I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[07:27] | I like what it can do. | 我喜欢政治的力量 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, it’s work. | 抱歉 工作 |
[07:34] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:45] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry… | 什么… |
[07:48] | No dessert. | 不要甜点 |
[07:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | It’s my client. | 我的客户 |
[08:04] | 00, officer down at 373 Elmer Driver. | 埃尔默街373号 有警员遇袭 |
[08:07] | Hey, lady, stop! | 女士 请止步 |
[08:09] | …00, officer down. | 警员受伤 |
[08:10] | All available units reporting to… | 所有单位 请前往… |
[08:15] | Hey, Kalinda, you can’t be here. | 凯琳达 你不能进来 |
[08:17] | – What happened? – Out. | -发生了什么 -出去 |
[08:19] | Out, and I’ll tell you. | 出去我再告诉你 |
[08:20] | Dispatch, we got an officer down. | 调度 有一名警员受伤 |
[08:22] | Jack Arkin’s down. I repeat, Jack Arkin… | 杰克·阿尔金受伤 再说一遍 杰克·阿尔金… |
[08:28] | We raided this meth house, and the shot came out of nowhere. | 我们突袭这家制毒作坊 被人放了冷枪 |
[08:31] | Top of the stairs. | 来自楼梯顶 |
[08:33] | Meth dealer named Gorman. | 毒贩名叫戈尔曼 |
[08:35] | We’d been following him around for six months. | 我们盯了他六个月 |
[08:37] | Traded fire, we took him down. | 交火后 我们放倒了他 |
[08:40] | Why was Jack through the door alone? | 为什么杰克独自进门 |
[08:41] | He wasn’t through the door alone. We were there. | 他不是独自 我们也在 |
[08:43] | Just not fast enough, right? | 只是慢了一步 是吧 |
[08:48] | You excuse me for a second? | 失陪一下 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry, are you really blaming me for this leak? | 不好意思 你难道怀疑我走漏消息 |
[09:12] | Within 24 hours of our proffer, our client was dead. | 我们的客户供证不到24小时就死了 |
[09:15] | Yes, and we’re very saddened, | 是的 我们十分沉痛 |
[09:17] | but we can still get these corrupt cops off the street. | 但我们依然能清理腐败警察 |
[09:19] | By giving you the stash location? | 要我们给你证据地点? |
[09:21] | Unfortunately, he never gave the location to us. | 很不幸 他没告诉过我们地址 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | Let’s just chalk this up as a bad first date. | 这次就当是磨合期了 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry to ask you this now, | 很抱歉要现在问你 |
[09:37] | but you know our firm wants to file suit against Cook County | 但你知道 我们律所打算控诉库克县 |
[09:42] | and the City of Chicago for wrongful death? | 以及芝加哥市 对你丈夫的死亡负责 |
[09:45] | Yeah, they phoned. | 是的 他们来过电话 |
[09:49] | I just don’t want anyone to think I’m profiting from this. | 我不想别人认为 我在从中得利 |
[09:53] | We worry Internal Affairs will bury this | 我们担心纪检科会冷处理 |
[09:56] | ’cause it’s embarrassing to the state’s attorney. | 毕竟这案子让检察官很难堪 |
[09:58] | Give us a chance to investigate it. | 请给我们一个调查的机会 |
[10:01] | By bringing a lawsuit? | 你要我发起诉讼? |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:06] | So you think I should do this? | 你认为我该这么做 |
[10:10] | I think bureaucracies are often prompted to action by the threat of money. | 我认为金钱威胁 最能逼政府行动起来 |
[10:21] | The task force was targeting meth labs. | 特侦组的目标是制毒作坊 |
[10:24] | Their story is that Arkin came through the door first, | 他们称 阿尔金先进了门 |
[10:27] | and then was shot by a meth dealer, Randy Gorman. | 然后被毒贩兰迪·戈尔曼射杀 |
[10:30] | Arkin ended up on his back here. | 阿尔金当场仰天倒地 |
[10:32] | Then the rest of the task force returned fire, killing Gorman. | 队友予以回击 放倒了戈尔曼 |
[10:34] | But there’s an inconsistency. | 但有一点矛盾之处 |
[10:36] | Lab found Jack’s blood mixed with his saliva | 鉴定科发现 杰克的血液与唾液 |
[10:38] | exactly two feet from the body here. | 出现在尸体2英尺之外 |
[10:41] | Suggesting? | 说明什么 |
[10:42] | That he fell face-first onto the landing, | 他倒下时 是面部着地 |
[10:44] | then someone flipped him over onto his back. | 有人帮他翻过身 变成了背部着地 |
[10:47] | It was staged. | 现场是伪造的 |
[10:49] | – We’ll need ballistics. – I’m on it. | -请弹道专家来 -我去找 |
[10:54] | Okay, so our story is this: | 那么 我们这样分析 |
[10:57] | The task force discovered Jack was gonna testify, | 特侦组得知杰克将出庭作证 |
[10:59] | killed Gorman, | 于是杀了戈尔曼 |
[11:00] | then used Gorman’s gun to kill Jack. | 再用戈尔曼的枪杀了杰克 |
[11:02] | – Yeah. – Let’s finish this off in depositions. | -是的 -写进证词里 |
[11:05] | Cook County won’t want this in the press. | 库克县不会愿意这事曝光的 |
[11:08] | You’re hot on this. | 你很关心这事啊 |
[11:09] | I’m friends with a lot of cops. | 很多警察都是我朋友 |
[11:11] | The bad ones hurt the good ones. | 坏警察杀害好警察 |
[11:14] | So, this is a crusade? | 你这是要惩恶扬善? |
[11:16] | It’s a job. | 是工作 |
[11:18] | And a job I’ll do well. | 我会尽力完成这份工作 |
[11:24] | Notice I’m here as an invited guest | 注意 我是作为嘉宾前来 |
[11:26] | now that I’m a client of your firm. | 毕竟我现在是你们的客户 |
[11:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:31] | Do you mind if I’m blunt, Mrs. Florrick? | 不介意我直言吧 福瑞克夫人 |
[11:32] | Always a pleasure. | 这样最好 |
[11:33] | I brought my business here. I didn’t have to. | 我把生意带了过来 我本不必这么做 |
[11:37] | Do you mind if I’m blunt, Mr. Gold? | 你不介意我直言吧 戈德先生 |
[11:40] | You brought your business here because we’re a good firm. | 你把生意带过来 是因为我们公司厉害 |
[11:42] | And let’s both agree on one thing right now– | 这件事 咱们最好说清楚 |
[11:45] | there’s a statute of limitations on playing that card. | 你这张牌终归是要罹于时效的 |
[11:50] | Fair enough. | 行 |
[11:53] | This is Mimi Collins, | 这位是米米·柯林斯 |
[11:55] | a 24-year-old art student at Whitley. | 24岁 惠特尼的艺术系学生 |
[11:58] | Two years ago, she was raped and brutally beaten | 两年前 遭强奸及毒打 |
[12:00] | by her ex-boyfriend, a Michael Placedo. | 案犯是前男友 迈克尔·普拉斯朵 |
[12:02] | Well, if this is a criminal matter, | 这是刑事事件 |
[12:04] | Mr. Gold, you can take it upstairs. | 戈德先生 您该去楼上 |
[12:06] | No. It’s more of an allegory. | 不 我这只是打比方 |
[12:09] | Placedo was sentenced to 20 years in prison | 普拉斯朵已经被判入狱20年 |
[12:11] | by the state’s attorney at the time– your husband. | 刑期由时任检察官所定 也就是您丈夫 |
[12:14] | Mimi Collins went back to college, | 米米·柯林斯回到学校后 |
[12:15] | a happy, healthy coed with nothing to fear. | 快乐 无忧无虑地过着日子 |
[12:18] | Somehow, I feel this will end badly. | 我怎么觉得 结局一定不美好 |
[12:21] | Glenn Childs, in a general review of your husband’s cases, | 格伦·查尔兹 复核您丈夫的案件时 |
[12:24] | argued that Placedo be released with time served. | 主张羁押候审时间折抵刑期 释放普拉斯朵 |
[12:28] | That is Mimi Collins’ body– | 这是米米·柯林斯的尸体 |
[12:29] | found two weeks ago in a Chicago landfill. | 两周前发现于芝加哥一垃圾场 |
[12:32] | Looks like your first ad campaign. | 看着像是你的首波宣传攻势 |
[12:34] | It would be… | 我也想 |
[12:36] | if it weren’t for the fact that Peter has decided to wait four years to run. | 但彼得决定推迟四年再竞选 |
[12:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:43] | He said that at dinner with you and the kids, | 他说和你以及孩子们吃晚饭时 |
[12:46] | he was worried about the “seductive allure of power.” | 他担心起”权力的诱惑” |
[12:51] | Mr. Gold, | 戈德先生 |
[12:53] | who does the “seductive allure of power” sound like to you? | 你认为这话会是谁说的 |
[12:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:58] | The good pastor, Isaiah. | 这是好教士以赛亚的口气 |
[13:00] | I need you to talk to him. | 我想让你和他谈谈 |
[13:01] | He thinks he’s trying to restore your marriage. | 他认为他在拯救你们的婚姻 |
[13:03] | Tell him you don’t need that. | 告诉他你不需要他的帮助 |
[13:06] | Always good to see you, Mr. Gold. | 你可以走了 戈德先生 |
[13:09] | Peter can’t win without you. | 没有你 彼得赢不了 |
[13:11] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[13:13] | Peter only wins with your Good Housekeeping seal of approval. | 有你作为强大的后盾 他才可能获胜 |
[13:16] | Voters need to see you together | 选民们需要看到你们一起在台上 |
[13:18] | up on that stage holding hands. | 看到你们手牵着手 |
[13:20] | Good-bye, Mr. Gold. | 再见 戈德先生 |
[13:28] | Mr. Gorman got off three rapid shots | 戈尔曼先生向特侦组带头人 |
[13:32] | on the task force lead man, your client, Mr. Arkin. | 也就是你的客户阿尔金 快速开了三枪 |
[13:36] | All hit their target– center, two high, one low. | 全部命中身体中部 两高一低 |
[13:40] | And this matches the crime scene? | 这里和犯罪现场完全一致吗 |
[13:42] | No. My stairwell’s two steps taller. | 不 我这里的楼梯高两阶 |
[13:45] | I’ve adjusted by lowering the C-stand. | 不过我已经把三脚架相应地调低了 |
[13:47] | Now, Mr. Arkin fell as he was firing here on the landing, | 阿尔金先生中枪后在楼梯平台摔倒了 |
[13:51] | while another member of the task force | 同时另一名特侦组成员 |
[13:53] | rushed in and fired three shots from here. | 冲了进来 并在这里开了三枪 |
[14:00] | – You all right? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[14:02] | What does it say about me that I find this exhilarating? | 我觉得很亢奋 是不是很变态呢 |
[14:05] | You’re human. | 这很正常 |
[14:06] | And are we saying that the task force | 那么这名特侦组成员 |
[14:08] | then planted a drop gun on Mr. Gorman, or, uh… or was it his? | 打死戈尔曼的枪是从地上捡的 还是他自己的? |
[14:13] | It was his. | 是他自己的枪 |
[14:17] | Well, so how did this… | 那么这到底是… |
[14:19] | I mean, are you saying… | 你的意思是… |
[14:23] | You’re saying it happened the way the police said? | 你是说警察说的是实话吗 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:27] | It wasn’t staged? | 不是他们设计的吗 |
[14:28] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[14:29] | And the… | 那么 |
[14:30] | and the blood and saliva stain? | 那滩含有唾液的血迹呢 |
[14:32] | You don’t think Mr. Arkin was flipped over onto his back? | 你不认为有人曾把他翻了过来吗 |
[14:35] | No. My guess is that, in the extremity of the moment, | 不 我猜当时情况紧急 |
[14:38] | one of Mr. Arkin’s partners | 阿尔金先生的搭档 |
[14:39] | turned him on his back to check his vitals, | 将他翻过来看他是否还活着 |
[14:41] | and they failed to report this during the investigation. | 但在报告中没有说明这一点 |
[14:44] | You seem to accord the police a great deal of honesty. | 你似乎很相信警察的诚实 |
[14:47] | I do. | 的确 |
[14:51] | And you brought me out here to, what? | 那你还叫我来这里做什么 |
[14:54] | Your firm asked me to examine the evidence. | 你的公司让我去检验证据 |
[14:57] | Well, we’ve asked you that before, and you just said no. | 我们的确请求过 不过你回绝了 |
[14:59] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[15:02] | It’s because of my feelings for you | 不过因为我对你有感觉 |
[15:05] | that I’ve shown you this. | 所以一定要让你知道这些 |
[15:08] | I won’t bill you for the effort. | 这些不会让你付账的 |
[15:11] | Your feelings for me? | 你对我有感觉? |
[15:15] | I was approached by the state’s attorney’s office. | 州检察官办公室找过我 |
[15:21] | To argue against our lawsuit? | 让你推翻我们的控诉吗 |
[15:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:25] | I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[15:27] | I think you should do what you want, Kurt. | 我觉得你有权做任何选择 库尔特 |
[15:29] | I think you should testify for the state’s attorney’s office. | 我觉得你应该为州检察官办公室作证 |
[15:32] | I wouldn’t hesitate to argue against you. | 如果是我肯定会毫不犹豫地接受的 |
[15:39] | Let me think about it. | 让我好好考虑一下 |
[15:41] | I’ll go get my purse. | 我去拿我的钱包 |
[15:46] | Yo… | 喂 |
[15:58] | So, here we are. | 我们终于有机会 |
[15:59] | – Dinner. – And I’m treating. | -一起吃饭了 -而且是我请客 |
[16:01] | Damn right, you are. | 没错 是你请客 |
[16:04] | I ran into Alicia Florrick. | 我碰到艾丽西娅·福瑞克了 |
[16:07] | Uh-huh. Where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[16:09] | At the office. She seems nice. | 在办公室 她人似乎不错 |
[16:10] | Yes, and a very talented lawyer. | 是啊 还是个很有才华的律师 |
[16:13] | I’m sure. | 的确 |
[16:14] | I felt like I was intruding. | 我觉得我像是入侵者 |
[16:16] | You felt like you were intruding? | 你感觉你像是入侵者? |
[16:17] | I don’t understand that. | 你指的是什么 |
[16:20] | I felt like I was getting checked out by someone who had skin in the game. | 我感觉像在被重磅情敌审视 |
[16:27] | Senorita Cabrini. | 卡布里尼女士 |
[16:49] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[16:50] | I’m so glad. | 真荣幸 |
[16:53] | I understood every word. | 每个词我都听懂了 |
[16:59] | So, do you come here a lot? | 你经常来这里吗 |
[17:00] | My dad does. | 我父亲常来 |
[17:01] | Your dad? Who-who’s your dad? | 你父亲 你父亲是谁 |
[17:04] | If I tell you, you, uh, promise not to freak out? | 你先保证不会被吓坏我就告诉你 |
[17:07] | Okay, not only do you have to tell me now, | 好 你不仅马上就得告诉我 |
[17:08] | but nothing could top that introduction. | 而且说这个 是今天第一要务 |
[17:10] | Ernesto Cabrini. | 埃内斯托·卡布里尼 |
[17:11] | I don’t know who that… | 我没听过… |
[17:13] | Wait, I do know who that is. | 等等 我知道他是谁 |
[17:15] | He’s the fourth richest man in Europe, right? | 他在欧洲富豪中排名第四 对吗 |
[17:17] | Third, not that we’re counting. | 其实是排名第三 |
[17:18] | So, men freak out about that? | 男人们会因此而吓坏吗 |
[17:20] | Only the ones who are uncomfortable | 只有那些对自己的男子气概 |
[17:22] | with their own masculinity. Yeah. | 没有信心的人会被吓坏 |
[17:26] | Si, senor. | 先生 有何吩咐 |
[17:28] | What’s your most expensive bottle of wine? | 你这里最贵的葡萄酒是什么 |
[17:33] | So, there’s no pressure in this. | 不要有任何压力 |
[17:35] | It’s just a deposition. | 只是取证而已 |
[17:37] | They’re polite and uncomplicated. | 他们很有礼貌 而且并不复杂 |
[17:39] | They’re just going to want basic information. | 他们只会问一些基本信息而已 |
[17:42] | No one’s trying to score points. | 没有输赢之分 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:52] | That’s good. All right, good. | 很好 非常好 |
[17:55] | Cary, everything all right? | 凯里 最近还好吗 |
[17:56] | Alicia. Hi. How are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 |
[17:58] | Um… I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:00] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[18:01] | I’m good, too. | 我也不错 |
[18:03] | Are you… | 你来… |
[18:04] | Do you have a meeting with Will? | 是因为和威尔有约吗 |
[18:05] | No. | 不是 |
[18:07] | Did you talk to reception? | 你在接待人员那里登记了吗 |
[18:08] | No. I’m here for you. | 没有 我是来找你的 |
[18:10] | For me? | 找我 |
[18:10] | Yes, the deposition. | 是的 证词 |
[18:12] | I’m working with Glenn Childs now. | 我现在为格伦·查尔兹工作 |
[18:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:39] | How much money did your husband make last year? | 你丈夫去年挣了多少钱 |
[18:42] | Uh… last year? | 去年吗 |
[18:44] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:47] | My guess would be $55,000. | 我猜有55000美元吧 |
[18:49] | And is it true that you took a vacation in Antigua last February? | 你去年二月去了安提瓜岛度假 对吗 |
[18:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:54] | Do you remember how much it cost? | 还记得花了多少钱吗 |
[18:56] | – No. – $8,545 and change. | -不记得 -8545美元 外加零头 |
[19:01] | That, ma’am, is over 15% of your husband’s yearly salary. | 女士 那比您丈夫年薪的15%还多 |
[19:04] | I work, too. | 我也是有工作的 |
[19:06] | Yeah, part-time as a nurse. | 不错 兼职护士是吗 |
[19:09] | That’s an additional 23 grand a year. | 那一年收入就再加23000吧 |
[19:10] | Just to save you time, | 别浪费时间了 |
[19:11] | Cary, we would stipulate | 凯里 关于阿尔金先生 |
[19:13] | to Mr. Arkin’s involvement in the task force’s corruption. | 是否与特侦组的腐败有牵连 我们会讲明的 |
[19:16] | Yes. | 当然 |
[19:17] | Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你的提醒 福瑞克太太 |
[19:19] | I know that you would stipulate, but I’m looking to itemize. | 我知道你会讲明 我只是照章办事 逐条记录罢了 |
[19:22] | Now, let’s turn to your domestic dispute charges against your husband. | 我们来看看 你曾控告你丈夫家庭暴力 |
[19:27] | Cute of the state’s attorney. | 州检察官还挺聪明 |
[19:29] | Shows some unexpected wit. | 要给我们点下马威看看 |
[19:33] | Cary’s a good lawyer. | 凯里是个好律师 |
[19:34] | You think we made the wrong decision? | 你觉得我们选错人了? |
[19:37] | Not necessarily. | 那倒未必 |
[19:38] | Let’s see how well he does against us. | 我们来瞧瞧他到底有多大能耐 |
[19:42] | What’s Cary doing here? | 凯里来这干嘛 |
[19:43] | Working for the opposition. | 来这打擂台 |
[19:46] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[19:47] | He’s drawing blood, too. | 而且他气势逼人 |
[19:50] | Look, I have some thoughts about finding this secret stash. | 关于秘密窝藏点 我有点子了 |
[19:52] | Good. That could help us with a settlement. | 很好 那我们的问题就有办法了 |
[19:54] | Keep us informed. | 有情况通知我们 |
[20:00] | Mr. Daley called. | 戴利打电话来说 |
[20:01] | Said he wanted to call Peter before, | 他之前想给彼得打电话 |
[20:03] | but he was too busy. | 但他太忙了 |
[20:05] | I knew exactly what he… | 我很清楚他是… |
[20:11] | Would you excuse me a second? | 我失陪一会儿 |
[20:12] | Looking for a Miss… | 我来找一位女士… |
[20:18] | Mr., uh… what was it again? | 那啥…叫什么来着 |
[20:21] | – Goldman? – Gold. | -戈德曼? -戈德 |
[20:24] | Mrs. Florrick, hello. | 福瑞克夫人 你好 |
[20:26] | I thought you might be able to help me with a little problem. | 我想这儿有个小问题需要您出马 |
[20:29] | Well, this isn’t really the place. | 好吧 但在这儿说不太合适吧 |
[20:31] | Yes. Unfortunately, this is a time-sensitive matter regarding your son. | 的确 但现在是您儿子最紧要的关头 |
[20:51] | Peter is questioning | 彼得正在犹豫 |
[20:52] | whether to wait four years before running. | 要不要再等四年再参与竞选 |
[20:55] | No, he’s not. | 不可能 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry– he is. | 很遗憾 事实如此 |
[20:58] | And if we don’t file by the end of the week, | 如果我们到这周末之前还未提交文件 |
[21:00] | we’ll be forced to wait four years. | 那我们就只能再等四年 |
[21:04] | You’re not lying? | 你没骗我吧? |
[21:07] | No. | 当然没有 |
[21:08] | Sorry– I wish I were. | 我倒希望是我在骗人 |
[21:12] | Pastor Isaiah talked to him. | 以赛亚教士和他谈过 |
[21:15] | Who introduced him to this pastor? | 谁把这教士介绍给他的 |
[21:18] | I did, but not with that intention. | 是我 但我没想到会这样 |
[21:20] | Mr. Gold, there is one thing you need to know about my son. | 戈德先生 关于我儿子 你得知道一点 |
[21:24] | He is easily moved. | 他这个人很容易被打动 |
[21:26] | You need to prescreen the people who see him. | 你必须预先筛选好与他见面的人 |
[21:30] | And I will talk to this man. | 我会去和这教士谈谈 |
[21:33] | Plan on making the announcement by the end of the week. | 在这周末之前 把参选声明准备好 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Are you good, Mr. Gold? | 你行不行 戈德先生 |
[21:43] | Am I good? | 我行不行? |
[21:45] | Uh, I’m the best, ma’am. | 我是最行的 夫人 |
[21:47] | I will need you to be. | 你必须得是才行 |
[21:55] | Shalom. | 再见 |
[21:57] | Objection. | 反对 |
[21:59] | Plaintiff’s counsel has an ongoing relationship with the expert witness. | 原告律师与鉴定证人的关系对本案有影响 |
[22:02] | That seems more like a reason you shouldn’t hire him | 这更像是你们不该雇他的理由 |
[22:05] | than I shouldn’t question him. | 而不是我不该盘问他 |
[22:08] | I’m preserving my objection for trial. | 我会在上庭时反对 |
[22:14] | Mr. McVeigh, | 麦克维先生 |
[22:15] | on Tuesday last, did you conduct an experiment | 你在周二是否展示了一项实验 |
[22:18] | duplicating the April 16th officer shooting? | 即重现了4月16日的警员枪击案场景 |
[22:21] | I did. | 是的 |
[22:22] | And this experiment was conducted at your farm? | 而这项实验是在你的农场进行的? |
[22:25] | It was. | 是的 |
[22:26] | In your barn? | 在你的谷仓里? |
[22:27] | – Yes. – And this experiment led to | -是的 -而这项实验让你得出结论 |
[22:29] | your conclusion that the police investigation was accurate? | 即警方调查结果是准确的 是这样吗 |
[22:32] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[22:33] | Are you familiar with the FBI standards for ballistic investigation? | 你熟悉FBI对弹道调查的规定吗 |
[22:39] | I am. | 熟悉 |
[22:40] | Was this investigation in your barn in accordance with those standards? | 那么在你家谷仓里进行这项调查 符合规定吗 |
[22:46] | In most respects. | 大多数情况下符合 |
[22:47] | So, in some respects, it wasn’t? | 这么说 有些情况下就不符合咯? |
[22:50] | That would follow. | 可以这么说 |
[22:51] | So that would be a yes? | 那就是肯定了? |
[22:53] | You are correct. | 没错 |
[22:53] | The assailant’s firearm was lowered through the use of a C-stand? | 袭击者是通过三脚架来放低枪械的吗 |
[22:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:58] | And the FBI standards caution | 那FBI的规定里是否警告过 |
[23:01] | that a C-stand is not a steady base for a firearm? | 三脚架不是稳定的枪械基座呢? |
[23:05] | I believe that’s correct. | 我认为是的 |
[23:07] | You believe? | 你认为? |
[23:10] | Yes, I believe. | 是的 我认为 |
[23:11] | Well, then let’s move on. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[23:12] | In what other ways do your home-spun | 你那些自制的调查方法 |
[23:14] | investigative methods clash with FBI standards? | 在其他方面是否与FBI规定相冲突的? |
[23:22] | Do you need a minute, Mr. McVeigh? | 你需要休息一会儿吗 麦克维先生 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:44] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[23:46] | These cell phone photos leave a date and time. | 这些手机相片有日期和时间的 |
[23:53] | There. | 看 |
[23:54] | Saturday, March 13. | 3月13日 周六 |
[23:57] | How does that help you? | 这有什么用吗 |
[23:59] | Do you have your credit card bills? | 你的信用卡账单还在吗 |
[24:51] | I need to get into a storage locker. | 我要进仓库 |
[24:56] | See how much fun it is being a Fed. | 你看 当联邦调查员多有趣 |
[24:58] | 24-hour court orders. | 随时能拿到法庭的指令 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:14] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[25:18] | Who you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[25:18] | Lockhart/Gardner. | 洛克哈特&加德纳律所 |
[25:26] | Something on your mind? | 有话要说吗 |
[25:28] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[25:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:33] | I want to see who you’re phoning. | 想知道你打给谁 |
[25:36] | No. | 不行 |
[25:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:39] | Because I don’t like to be questioned. | 因为我不想被质问 |
[25:46] | Mr. Arkin said there were three other corrupt cops, | 阿尔金先生说还有三个腐败警察 |
[25:48] | so we immediately put them under surveillance. | 所以我们立即监视了他们 |
[25:52] | This is you with a Detective Anthony Burton | 这是你和安东尼·伯顿探员 |
[25:55] | two hours after our proffer, | 时间是 你们出示证据后的两小时 |
[25:57] | one hour before Mr. Arkin was murdered. | 也正是阿尔金先生被谋杀的前一个小时 |
[26:03] | And here you are… | 你看看… |
[26:06] | ten minutes later in his car. | 十分钟后在他的车里 |
[26:10] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[26:12] | So, Kalinda… | 凯琳达 |
[26:14] | there were only five of us in that room for that proffer, | 那个房间里只有我们五个人看过证据 |
[26:17] | and one of us leaked. | 其中一个人泄了密 |
[26:21] | Oh, so that’s why these photos are so important. | 所以 这些照片很重要 |
[26:26] | This one of me in the car. | 包括我在汽车里的这张 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause it shows me… leaking. | 因为它表明… 我在泄密 |
[26:33] | It shows you in a compromised position. | 表明了你当时缺乏抵抗力 |
[26:37] | With a man. | 和一个男人 |
[26:38] | With a corrupt cop. | 一个腐败警察 |
[26:41] | And yet I phoned you to tell you about the stash, didn’t I? | 我还打电话告诉你隐藏地点 不是吗 |
[26:45] | Which I wouldn’t do if I were compromised. | 如果我真的缺乏抵抗力 就不会这么做 |
[26:50] | True? | 真的吗 |
[26:54] | I guess I could just be confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[27:05] | Good job, Kalinda. | 干得不错 凯琳达 |
[27:06] | Anything you can find to tie it to the task force would help. | 你找到的任何与特侦组有关的事都有帮助 |
[27:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[27:10] | You sound like you’ve been running. | 你听起来就像刚刚跑过步 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:27] | Something special? | 特殊的东西? |
[27:29] | Just an $8,000 bottle of wine. | 只是一瓶八千美元的酒 |
[27:31] | A what? | 一瓶什么 |
[27:33] | An $8,000 bottle of wine. | 一瓶八千美元的酒 |
[27:37] | So you’re a kept man these days, eh? | 你被富婆包养啦? |
[27:40] | I’m working on it. | 正在努力 |
[27:42] | You just said the opposite. | 你刚好说得相反 |
[27:43] | No, I did not, ma’am. | 不 我没有 女士 |
[27:45] | Then I don’t understand. | 那我就不明白了 |
[27:46] | Well, I can’t help you with that. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:48] | Look, we found your stash location. | 我们找到了你藏毒的地方 |
[27:50] | You saw the police investigative report. | 你看过警方的调查报告 |
[27:52] | You saw the crime scene photos. | 看过犯罪现场的照片 |
[27:54] | So how did Mr. Arkin’s saliva end up | 阿尔金先生的唾液最终怎么会 |
[27:56] | on the landing two feet away from his body? | 出现在距离尸体两尺远的地上 |
[27:59] | – Why don’t we take a break. – No, I think we’re fine. | -为何不休息一下 -不用 我觉得很好 |
[28:01] | Do you have an answer, Mr. Hunter? | 你能回答吗 亨特先生 |
[28:03] | You say you didn’t touch the body. | 你说你没碰过尸体 |
[28:04] | So how did he end up on his back? | 他死时怎么是面朝上的呢 |
[28:06] | I want to confer with counsel. | 我想和检察官助理商议一下 |
[28:08] | If that’ll help you get to the truth, | 如果那样可以帮你了解真相 |
[28:10] | sure. | 当然 |
[28:15] | Okay, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[28:17] | Mr. Hunter would like to adjust his testimony. | 亨特先生想调整他的证言 |
[28:21] | Adjust? | 调整? |
[28:23] | Let’s adjust. | 那就调整吧 |
[28:27] | I did move Jack Arkin’s body. | 我是动过杰克·阿尔金的尸体 |
[28:30] | And why did you do that, sir? | 你为什么那么做 先生 |
[28:31] | Jack was shot and fell face forward. | 杰克中了枪 趴在地上 |
[28:35] | I, then, after firing upon and killing Mr. Gorman, | 当时 我开枪打死戈尔曼之后 |
[28:38] | proceeded to turn Jack over onto his back | 接着把杰克翻过来面朝上 |
[28:41] | because he was wearing a wire, trying to nail us. | 因为他带着窃听器 想要揭露我们 |
[28:46] | Where is this wire? | 窃听器在哪里 |
[28:47] | We gave it to Internal Affairs. | 给纪检科了 |
[28:49] | This wire will be supplied to you | 窃听器在今天之内 |
[28:51] | at the end of the business day today. | 就会提供给你 |
[28:53] | And guess what, lady? | 你猜怎样 女士 |
[28:54] | That wire that was supposed to catch us– | 虽然那窃听器本来是用来抓我们的 |
[28:57] | it shows this thing went down exactly the way we said. | 但它将表明我所说的都是事实 |
[29:00] | So I’ll be waiting for your apology. | 我会等着你向我道歉 |
[29:02] | You know what I would do if I were you, Alicia? | 你知道如果我是你会怎么做 艾丽西娅 |
[29:05] | I’d prepare for a season of losing. | 我会做好输官司的准备 |
[29:28] | So they’re saying this supports their version of events. | 他们说录音带支持他们的说法 |
[29:30] | I hate to say it, but I think it does. | 我讨厌这么说 不过事实如此 |
[29:33] | No, doesn’t matter if it supports it. | 不 支持与否不重要 |
[29:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:36] | Look at the incident report. | 看一看事件报告 |
[29:38] | Gorman was lying in wait, gun in hands. | 戈尔曼手里有枪 埋伏在那里 |
[29:41] | And within seconds of Arkin coming through the door, | 在阿尔金进门的几秒钟内 |
[29:43] | Gorman was firing. | 戈尔曼开枪 |
[29:44] | So it was a setup? | 这是个圈套 |
[29:45] | Well, the task force knew | 特侦组知道 |
[29:46] | Arkin was the first one through the door. | 阿尔金是第一个进门的人 |
[29:48] | They didn’t need to kill Arkin. | 他们没必要杀死阿尔金 |
[29:50] | They just needed Gorman to do it. | 只要戈尔曼杀了他就可以了 |
[29:53] | Okay, wrongful death is wrongful death. | 不管怎么着 他们都得对死亡负责 |
[29:55] | So let’s look at Gorman. | 让我们看一看戈尔曼 |
[29:57] | Did someone contact him? Check phone records– | 有谁联系过他吗 查查电话记录 |
[29:59] | any acquaintance in common with Hunter. | 像亨特这样的每一个熟人 |
[30:02] | Please forgive the lateness, people. | 各位 请原谅我迟到 |
[30:05] | We’ll get started. | 我们要开始了 |
[30:07] | Just come right in. | 请进吧 |
[30:08] | There you go. | 这边请 |
[30:11] | And grab a seat, make yourselves at… at home. | 随便找地方坐 别客… 气 |
[30:17] | There you go. There you go. | 这边请 请进 |
[30:21] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[30:22] | Pastor Isaiah. | 以赛亚教士 |
[30:23] | – How are you? – Hello. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[30:25] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[30:27] | You can leave my son alone. | 你能离我儿子远一点吗 |
[30:30] | Won’t you come in? | 你不进来吗 |
[30:32] | You say you’re a man of God; | 你说你是圣徒 |
[30:34] | then stop making him feel this way. | 那就别再让他有这种感觉 |
[30:36] | What way is that, ma’am? | 什么感觉 女士 |
[30:38] | Like he’s a bad man. | 好像他是个坏人似的 |
[30:40] | He is a bad man. | 他是个坏人 |
[30:42] | I’m a bad man. Even you, Mrs. Florrick. | 我也是坏人 即便你也是 福瑞克夫人 |
[30:44] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[30:46] | You think you know people? | 你以为你什么人都了解吗 |
[30:47] | You just use the same words with everyone. | 你对所有人都一概而论 |
[30:49] | Y-You just say “God”. | 总是把上帝挂在嘴上 |
[30:51] | And you think you can make people feel bad about themselves. | 你以为 你能让所有人都有罪恶感 |
[30:53] | Mrs. Florrick, your son approached me. | 福瑞克夫人 是你儿子找我的 |
[30:57] | He asked advice from me. | 他向我征求意见 |
[31:00] | I will continue to offer that advice. | 我会坚持我的立场 |
[31:02] | And I will do everything in my power to stop you. | 那我会尽我所能来阻止你 |
[31:05] | You don’t know my son. | 你不了解我儿子 |
[31:07] | This is a phase. You are a phase. | 他不过是一时昏了头 你别想一直摆布他 |
[31:11] | Then we’ll see. | 那咱们走着瞧吧 |
[31:12] | No, you’ll see. | 不 是你走着瞧 |
[31:14] | He’s running, this year. | 他要参选 就今年 |
[31:16] | He’s my blood, and I don’t know what your God does, | 他是我生的 我不知道你的上帝有什么能耐 |
[31:20] | but it doesn’t match that. | 但再怎么样也敌不过这一点 |
[31:31] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[31:32] | We’re never getting out. | 我们总是去不成饭馆 |
[31:35] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[31:39] | The first time we met? | 我们第一次见面 |
[31:42] | It was a pool party, wasn’t it? | 是在泳池派对上 是吗 |
[31:44] | Indoctrination– or what do they call it? | 是个啥活动来着 教导会? |
[31:45] | Orientation. | 新生指导 |
[31:48] | Yeah, it was a midnight pool party. | 对 那是午夜泳池派对 |
[31:50] | About a hundred law students trying to impress each other. | 大概有一百来个法律系学生 争相表现自己 |
[31:52] | Did you swim? | 你有游泳吗 |
[31:53] | No, I was too shy. | 没 我太害羞了 |
[31:54] | You were the one doing cannonballs. | 但你做抱膝跳水来着 |
[31:56] | God, that is so embarrassing. | 天啊 真羞人 |
[31:59] | It wasn’t at the time. | 那时候不觉得 |
[32:02] | So… what did you think of me? | 那么 那时候你觉得我怎样 |
[32:06] | Ah… no. | 不是吧 |
[32:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:10] | Dangerous conversation. | 谈这个很危险 |
[32:12] | Well, now you have to tell me. | 现在你得告诉我了 |
[32:14] | Come on, I’ll tell you what I thought of you. | 来吧 我也告诉你我对你的看法 |
[32:18] | So Giada seems sweet. | 吉雅达看起来很讨人喜欢 |
[32:22] | There’s a segue. | 跑题了 |
[32:23] | Yes, she is sweet. | 对 她很讨人喜欢 |
[32:24] | And third year at DePaul. | 德保尔大学研三 |
[32:26] | Yeah, she’s just getting her retainer out. | 对 她刚摘掉牙套呢 |
[32:32] | So is it always gonna be this way, between us? | 我们就像这样相处下去 对吧 |
[32:36] | I want to say yes, | 我想说是 |
[32:37] | but I want to know what you mean. | 但我想知道你是什么意思 |
[32:39] | Just… talking. | 就是 谈话 |
[32:43] | – Being casual and… – Blunt? | -说笑和… -直言不讳 |
[32:54] | I like myself around you, Alicia. | 我喜欢有你在身边 艾丽西娅 |
[32:56] | I don’t like myself around a lot of people. | 我喜欢相处的人并不多 |
[32:59] | You do. | 你很合群的 |
[33:01] | It’s an act. | 那是外象 |
[33:02] | It’s perfected over a millennium. | 装得久了也就像了 |
[33:12] | Don’t answer it. | 不要接 |
[33:13] | It’s just life again. | 否则又回到现实了 |
[33:15] | Yes, and that’s why I have to. | 对 所以才得接 |
[33:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:19] | Kalinda, what’s up? | 凯琳达 什么事 |
[33:21] | No, I’m just with Will. | 不 我跟威尔一起 |
[33:25] | No. | 不是 |
[33:28] | Okay, I’ll… I’ll meet you there. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[33:30] | Kalinda got the dealer Gorman’s phone records. | 凯琳达拿到了毒贩戈尔曼的通话记录 |
[33:33] | The night of the shooting, | 枪杀那晚 |
[33:34] | he had two calls from a Hank Lydell. | 有个叫汉克·莱德尔的人给他打过两次电话 |
[33:37] | Hank Lydell? Who’s Hank Lydell? | 汉克·莱德尔 谁是汉克·莱德尔 |
[33:38] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[33:39] | Kalinda checked, no priors. | 凯琳达查过 没前科 |
[33:41] | I’m gonna meet her there. | 我要去见她 |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:45] | Nice dinner. | 用餐很愉快 |
[33:47] | It was worth the wait. | 没白等 |
[33:50] | We always have options, Alicia. | 我们总有选择的 艾丽西娅 |
[33:55] | I’m just saying. | 说说而已 |
[34:11] | We have no idea who Hank Lydell is? | 我们不知道汉克·莱德尔是谁? |
[34:13] | Or why he was urgently phoning a meth dealer | 也不知道他在毒贩杀死一名警察前一小时 |
[34:16] | an hour before he killed a cop. | 为什么要匆忙联系毒贩 |
[34:18] | It doesn’t look like an addict’s house. | 这不像是瘾君子的房子 |
[34:20] | I don’t think there is a look to an addict’s house. | 瘾君子的房子不会让你看出来的 |
[34:23] | What were you doing with Will? | 你跟威尔在干什么 |
[34:26] | Having dinner. | 用餐 |
[34:28] | Thank you for waiting. | 谢谢你们等待 |
[34:29] | Mr. Lydell is right this way. | 莱德尔先生在这边 |
[34:33] | That’s very unlikely. | 那不可能 |
[34:36] | Hank has some good days, | 汉克的生活还不错 |
[34:37] | but his arthritis keeps him from dialing the phone. | 但他有关节炎 根本没法拨电话 |
[34:40] | And you’ve never heard him talk about a man named Gorman? | 你从没听他提起过一个叫戈尔曼的人吗 |
[34:43] | No. | 没有 |
[34:45] | Who else has access to the phone? | 还有谁能用电话 |
[34:47] | Here? Any of us. | 这里吗 我们都能用 |
[34:49] | Us? | 我们 |
[34:50] | Nursing care. | 护士 |
[34:51] | Hank has 24-hour nursing care. | 汉克全天都有护士照顾 |
[34:54] | I have the graveyard shift. | 我值夜班 |
[34:55] | Is there anyway to find out who was the nurse on duty | 能不能查到枪杀那晚 4月15日 |
[34:58] | the night of the killing, April 15th? | 是谁值班 |
[35:03] | That was… Trish. | 那是 翠西 |
[35:06] | Trish Arkin. | 翠西·阿尔金 |
[35:10] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[35:15] | No. It’s just that’s the wife of the deceased. | 没有 只不过 那是死者的妻子 |
[35:25] | So our client did it? | 是我们的客户做的? |
[35:27] | She apparently warned the meth dealer | 很明显她警告过那毒贩 |
[35:29] | that her husband was coming to arrest him. | 她丈夫要去拘捕他 |
[35:31] | How did she even know him? | 她怎么会认识他 |
[35:32] | Apparently through the husband. | 很显然是通过她丈夫 |
[35:33] | And the rest of the task force? | 那其他队员呢 |
[35:35] | Innocent. | 清白 |
[35:37] | Well, we don’t know that for sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[35:40] | But it does look like it was just Arkin | 但貌似确实就只有阿尔金 |
[35:42] | who was stashing the weapons and the drugs. | 藏匿了武器和毒品 |
[35:44] | He realized internal affairs was looking into him, | 他发现纪检科在查他 |
[35:46] | so he thought he would make a deal and turn on his partners. | 所以他想做一笔交易 嫁祸给他的搭档 |
[35:49] | And Trish? | 翠西呢 |
[35:50] | She was a battered woman; | 她受过虐打 |
[35:52] | didn’t want to enter witness relocation with her husband. | 她不想跟她丈夫一起因证人保护而搬家 |
[35:55] | Well, that explains the leak. | 那就解释了为什么会走漏消息 |
[35:56] | When we counted who was in the room, we didn’t count the wife. | 我们分析当时屋里的人时 没想到那妻子 |
[35:59] | Yep. | 对 |
[36:01] | And you want to hear an even greater irony? | 你们还想听更讽刺的事吗 |
[36:03] | Cook County wants to avoid embarrassment. | 库克县不想把事情闹大 |
[36:07] | They just made us an offer to drop the case. | 他们愿意出钱让我们撤诉 |
[36:09] | How much? | 开价多少 |
[36:11] | A half a million. | 50万 |
[36:14] | So Trish gets her husband killed, blames the police | 这么说 翠西害死了自己的丈夫 归咎于警方 |
[36:18] | and makes a cool half mill. | 还狠狠赚了50万 |
[36:27] | Are we taking it? | 我们要接受吗 |
[36:29] | Well, I don’t think we can get them any higher. | 当然 不可能拿到比这更多 |
[36:33] | No, I mean, are we taking anything? | 不 我是说 就这么算了? |
[36:36] | She’s guilty, and she’ll get off. | 她有罪 而且将逃脱法律制裁 |
[36:38] | She’s our client. | 可她是我们的客户 |
[36:40] | It’s our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[36:43] | And at what point is our job wrong? | 那么 何时可以认定我们的工作出了问题 |
[36:46] | When it fails our client. | 辜负客户之时 就出了问题 |
[36:50] | So let’s advise our client to… to accept the offer. | 那么我们建议客户 接受和解 |
[37:45] | So I seem to be a suspect. | 我好像成了嫌疑犯 |
[37:48] | Apparently, internal affairs is looking into | 看上去 纪检科在调查 |
[37:51] | my connection with the Arkin shooting. | 我与阿尔金被杀案的关联 |
[37:53] | Yeah, I heard. | 是 我听说了 |
[37:54] | This stuff seems to be coming from your lawsuit. | 好像是因为你们提起诉讼 |
[37:58] | That’s right. | 对 |
[38:00] | So why all the questions | 所以你问我那些问题 |
[38:04] | about what I do for friends? | 我为朋友做什么 |
[38:07] | What, you thought I did it? | 难道 你以为是我干的 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:14] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[38:21] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[38:23] | What?! | 怎么啦 |
[38:24] | Nothing. I just, um… | 没什么 我只是 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:42] | Who really tipped off Gorman. | 给戈尔曼通风报信的真凶 |
[38:54] | One, two. Mic check, testing… | 一 二 麦克风检查 测试中 |
[38:56] | So, is this just an exoneration victory lap | 这究竟是庆祝无罪释放呢 |
[38:59] | or is he going to announce? | 还是打算宣布参选 |
[39:00] | Gail, you’ll find out in one hour. | 盖尔 一小时后你就知道了 |
[39:02] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[39:03] | Mrs. Florrick going to be on stage with him? | 福瑞克太太会陪他一起上台吗 |
[39:06] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[39:07] | This is Gold. | 我是戈德 |
[39:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:13] | They’re not going to leave us alone– the press. | 他们会让我们不得安宁 媒体记者 |
[39:17] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[39:21] | You know, I was reading about these murals in Sienna. | 我读了关于锡耶纳壁画的东西 |
[39:28] | And one of them showed good government. | 其中一幅画展示了好政府是什么样子 |
[39:31] | People happy. | 人人快乐 |
[39:34] | Buildings going up. | 欣欣向荣 |
[39:36] | Courts making good decisions. | 法庭秉公断案 |
[39:39] | And on the opposite wall was bad government. | 对面的一面墙就是差的政府 |
[39:44] | It was the same people, but they were… | 同样是这群人 但他们 |
[39:46] | they were unhappy, | 他们不快乐 |
[39:47] | the courts were making bad decisions. | 法制一塌糊涂 |
[39:51] | It occurred to me | 我意识到 |
[39:52] | that it only works if people step up… | 想有好政府 需要人们挺身而出 |
[39:58] | if you make the sacrifice. | 需要你肯于牺牲 |
[40:01] | Look, I was just an okay state’s attorney, | 我曾经只是个还过得去的州检察官 |
[40:04] | nothing special. | 没什么特别 |
[40:07] | But I want to be a great one. | 但我现在想要成为一个伟大的州检察官 |
[40:11] | And I can’t do it without you. | 没有你 我做不到 |
[40:16] | I don’t want the kids involved. | 我不想把孩子们牵扯进来 |
[40:18] | They won’t be. | 不会的 |
[40:20] | And I want to work. | 我想继续工作 |
[40:22] | I want you to work. | 我也愿意你继续工作 |
[41:01] | A little more than a year ago, | 就在大约一年前 |
[41:03] | I stood at this podium | 我站在这个台上 |
[41:05] | and apologized to the public and to my family | 为我个人犯下的错误 |
[41:09] | about a personal failure. | 向公众和我的家人道歉 |
[41:12] | I made a very bad mistake. | 我的错误十分严重 |
[41:14] | I betrayed my marital vows. | 我背叛了自己的婚姻誓约 |
[41:18] | Hello. Will? | 你好 威尔 |
[41:20] | Alicia, hi. | 艾丽西娅 |
[41:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[41:22] | Peter’s press conference. | 彼得的新闻发布会 |
[41:24] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[41:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:26] | I was just thinking– I don’t want to go through life | 我只是觉得 我不希望一辈子都在想 |
[41:31] | and think something didn’t happen just because I didn’t make myself clear. | 就因为我没有说清楚 有些事情就这样错过了 |
[41:33] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[41:37] | I said I want to make something clear. | 我说 我想要说明白 |
[41:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[41:40] | All those charges were dropped. | 所有那些起诉都撤诉了 |
[41:42] | That puts me back where I belong. | 让我回到了我属于的地方 |
[41:45] | Okay, I just need to say it. | 好吧 我只是需要说出来 |
[41:47] | We’ve been up and down, back and forth, | 我们来来回回 反反复复 |
[41:49] | and I look at you, Alicia, and I think that… | 我一直望着你 艾丽西娅 我想 |
[41:53] | Will… | 威尔 |
[41:53] | – No, I just need to say this. – No. | -不 我只是想说出来 -不 |
[41:56] | Show me the plan. | 告诉我计划 |
[41:59] | The what? | 什么 |
[42:00] | The plan. | 计划 |
[42:01] | I get the romance. | 浪漫我懂 |
[42:02] | I need a plan. | 我需要的是切实的计划 |
[42:05] | Not everything needs a plan. | 并不是什么都需要计划的 |
[42:06] | Everything that matters does. | 重大的事情就要有 |
[42:08] | I have two kids that mean the world to me. | 我有两个孩子 他们是我的一切 |
[42:11] | I have the press. | 还有媒体记者 |
[42:12] | They’re just waiting for a whiff of a new scandal. | 他们正迫不及待地 想曝光又一条新的丑闻 |
[42:14] | And I have a husband. | 而且我有丈夫 |
[42:15] | Justice is what this job should be about. | “公正”是这个职位的主题 |
[42:19] | So if you want to cut through all that noise, | 如果你想要扫除这重重障碍 |
[42:21] | then show me a plan. | 就告诉我你的计划 |
[42:26] | Poetry is easy. It’s the parent-teacher conferences that are hard. | 诗情画意说起来容易 开家长会就难了 |
[42:29] | Alicia, come on. | 艾丽西娅 快点 |
[42:31] | I have to go now. | 我得挂了 |
[42:32] | – Come on. – I… Okay. | -快点 -我 好吧 |
[42:39] | Now I realize that I cannot do this alone. | 我意识到 单凭我一个人是做不到的 |
[42:43] | With your support, | 有了你们的支持 |
[42:44] | I hope to become the state’s attorney of Cook County once again. | 我希望能再度成为库克县的州检察官 |
[42:47] | It won’t be easy, but it’s necessary. | 这绝非轻而易举 但这势在必行 |
[42:49] | You’re going to make my life harder. | 你又要给我添乱了 |
[42:50] | Change it we can, change it we must, | 我们能够改变 我们必须改变 |
[42:54] | because Chicago once again needs a change. | 因为芝加哥需要又一个改变 |
[42:58] | Because Chicago once again needs a new beginning. | 因为芝加哥需要又一个新的开始 |
[43:01] | I believe I am that change, | 我相信 我就是那个改变 |
[43:03] | and I believe that I am that new beginning. | 我相信 我就是那个新的开始 |
[43:06] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你们的聆听 |
[43:17] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |