时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Is your first name “Jeff”? – Yes. | -你是否叫杰夫 -是 |
[00:04] | – Are you currently in Illinois? – Yes. | -你现在在伊利诺伊州吗 -是 |
[00:06] | – Did you pick the number 12? – Yes. | -你是否选了数字十二 -是 |
[00:07] | Are you now a member of any group that advocates | 你现在是任何提倡暴力推翻美国政府的 |
[00:09] | – the violent overthrow of the United States government? – No. | -组织成员吗 -不是 |
[00:12] | – Is your first name “Jeff”? Yes. | -你你是否叫杰夫 -是 |
[00:14] | – Do you work for the National Security Agency? – Yes. | -你在国家安全局工作吗 -是 |
[00:16] | Have you ever discussed confidential materials with individuals | 你跟任何非国家安全局雇员 |
[00:19] | – not employed with the National Security Agency? – No. | -讨论过国家机密吗 -没有 |
[00:21] | – Did you pick the number eight? – No. | -你是否选了数字八 -没有 |
[00:23] | Have you ever removed confidential materials from the workplace? | 你是否曾从办公地点拿走过机密材料 |
[00:27] | No. | 没有 |
[00:28] | – Did you pick the number 12? – Yes. | -你是否选了数字十二 -是 |
[00:32] | Are you currently in communication with any foreign national? | 你目前跟任何其他国家有联系吗 |
[00:53] | It’s not “Baby blue’s soul.” | 不是「男孩精神」 |
[00:55] | It’s “Boy’s soul.” | 是「少年精神」 |
[00:57] | That’s what Mac thinks it is, not what it is. | 那是苹果电脑自以为是 不是事实 |
[00:59] | What is it, Dell? | 那到底是什么 戴尔 |
[01:00] | Uh, it’s both. First chorus and second. | 两者皆有 是第一段和第二段 |
[01:02] | * You got to pay the troll toll * | *你要付出代价* |
[01:04] | * If you want to get into that boy’s soul… * | *才能深入那少年的心* |
[01:06] | – Shut up, J. – Anything going on? | -闭嘴 J -出什么事了吗 |
[01:08] | Cary’s on with Clarke. | 凯里在跟克拉克打电话 |
[01:09] | They’re worried about Alicia. | 他们担心艾丽西娅 |
[01:11] | – She’s still in bed? – Yeah. | -她还睡着呢 -对 |
[01:13] | Do you want me to call her? | 需要我给她打电话吗 |
[01:14] | Alicia? No. | 艾丽西娅 不用 |
[01:15] | She just needs a little time. | 她只是需要点时间 |
[01:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:17] | Well, I was just talking to– | 我刚才在跟… |
[01:19] | Sorry, Clarke, I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 克拉克 我听不到你说话 |
[01:22] | I’m at Lockhart/Gardner and I can’t– | 我在洛&加律所 不能… |
[01:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:26] | I was here about the joint client agreement | 我来这商量联合客户协议的事 |
[01:28] | and Diane Lockhart just asked me when we were coming in | 戴安·洛克哈特问我什么时候 |
[01:30] | to discuss the merger. | 来讨论合并的问题 |
[01:34] | “Merger”? | 「合并」 |
[01:35] | Yes. Are we merging with Lockhart/Gardner? | 对 我们是要跟洛&加律所合并吗 |
[01:39] | Um, uh… I think this is something coming from Alicia. | 我想这是艾丽西娅的主意 |
[01:42] | They want our clients, Cary. | 他们想要咱们的客户 凯里 |
[01:43] | They don’t want us. | 他们不想要咱们 |
[01:44] | If we merge, they will squeeze us out. | 如果合并 他们会把咱们挤走的 |
[01:46] | We’re the small fish. They’re the big. | 我们是小鱼 他们是大鱼 |
[01:48] | I know. Let me talk to Alicia. | 我知道 我跟艾丽西娅谈谈 |
[01:49] | You– | 你… |
[01:52] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[01:55] | I don’t want to be the one saying this; | 我不想做坏人 |
[01:56] | and you must understand, | 你也一定要理解 |
[01:57] | I’m speaking purely about the bottom line– | 我是指我们得打破底线… |
[01:59] | We have to make decisions without Alicia. | 我们得在艾丽西娅缺席时做决定 |
[02:01] | Yes. Clearly, she is having… | 对 很明显 她现在… |
[02:03] | some difficulties. | 遇到点困难 |
[02:05] | You are a co-managing partner. | 你是共同执行合伙人 |
[02:07] | In her absence, it’s within your rights. | 她不在时你做主 |
[02:10] | Did they add questions to your last test? | 他们在你上次测试时加问题了吗 |
[02:12] | – What? – Your last lie detector test, | -什么 -你上次测谎 |
[02:14] | did they add any other questions? | 他们加其他问题了吗 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. I guess. | 不知道 我猜加了吧 |
[02:19] | They always do. Why? | 他们常这么做 怎么了 |
[02:20] | Like what questions? | 加什么问题了 |
[02:21] | Uh, nothing. They just usually keep it to the same 20 questions. | 没 他们一般会问20个同样的问题 |
[02:24] | But they added one? What was it? | 但今天加了 加了什么问题 |
[02:25] | “Did you take any confidential materials home?” | 「你有把机密材料带回家过吗」 |
[02:28] | Yeah, they’re worried about the next Snowden. | 他们担心有会出现下一个斯诺登 |
[02:29] | – Shut up, J. – No. He’s right. | -闭嘴 J -不 他说得对 |
[02:31] | Someone in this office | 这办公室里有人 |
[02:32] | has been leaking information to the press. | 在给媒体透露消息 |
[02:33] | – How do they know that? – IP addresses or something. | -他们怎么知道的 -IP地址什么的 |
[02:35] | That’s why they’ve doubled up on the lie detector tests. | 所以他们把测谎次数增加了一倍 |
[02:37] | – Are you worried? – No. | -你担心吗 -不担心 |
[02:39] | No. It’s just more crap. | 废话更多了而已 |
[02:41] | You know what you got to do? | 知道你该做什么吗 |
[02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | * You gotta fight * | *你要去争取* |
[02:47] | * For your right * | *为你的权利* |
[02:49] | * To ma… sturbate. * | *自慰的权利* |
[03:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:01] | I have another legal problem. | 我有新的法律问题了 |
[03:03] | – Finn? – Yeah. | -芬恩吗 -对 |
[03:04] | Yeah. They told me you were at home. | 对 他们跟我说你在家 |
[03:06] | I am. I’m heading out now. | 对 正准备出门 |
[03:08] | They’ve taken my computer. | 他们拿走了我的电脑 |
[03:10] | – Who has? – I don’t know. | -谁拿的 -我不知道 |
[03:11] | I returned from court and I’m staring at a computer | 我从法庭回来 现在正盯着一台 |
[03:13] | that looks like mine, | 貌似是我自己的电脑 |
[03:14] | but they’ve stuck the Post-it notes in the wrong places. | 但他们把便利贴的位置弄错了 |
[03:17] | Well, what was on it? | 电脑里有什么 |
[03:18] | Everything. | 什么都有 |
[03:19] | Anything that can hurt you? | 有能伤害到你的内容吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t think so, but… | 我觉得没有 但… |
[03:23] | …it does have my notes for the Jeffrey Grant prosecution. | 里面有杰弗里·格兰特的公诉笔记 |
[03:26] | Okay. Let me talk to the state’s attorney. | 好 我跟州检聊一下 |
[03:28] | I’d rather do it. | 我更愿意自己去 |
[03:29] | No. You need a lawyer. | 不 你需要一名律师 |
[03:31] | Don’t be your own lawyer. | 别给自己当律师 |
[03:34] | You know, they did ask me a new question. | 他们确实问了我一个新问题 |
[03:37] | What? | 什么问题 |
[03:41] | On the lie detector test, | 测谎的时候 |
[03:42] | they asked me a new question. | 他们问了我一个新问题 |
[03:44] | What? | 什么问题 |
[03:44] | Did I know any co-worker | 我知道同事里有谁 |
[03:46] | who took confidential materials home? | 把机密材料带回家了吗 |
[03:49] | And what’d you say? | 你怎么说 |
[03:51] | Well, I said, “No.” | 我说「不知道」 |
[03:54] | Was that wrong? | 回答错了吗 |
[03:55] | No. | 没错 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. I was under the impression | 抱歉 在我一直以为 |
[03:57] | Alicia was the named partner. | 艾丽西娅是命名合伙人 |
[03:58] | Yes, and there’s an Agos to her Florrick. | 对 但律所名里还有艾格斯呢 |
[04:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:02] | Cary. Talking about the merger. | 凯里 在说合并的事 |
[04:04] | But why wasn’t I brought into the loop? | 但为什么没人跟我说呢 |
[04:06] | He sounds different. | 他的声音听着不一样 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:09] | Alicia doesn’t control this firm. | 艾丽西娅不是单独控制律所 |
[04:10] | It’s both of ours. | 它是我俩共有的 |
[04:12] | Then consider it, Cary. | 那考虑一下吧 凯里 |
[04:13] | A merger would benefit both of us. | 合并对我们双方都有好处 |
[04:15] | No. It would benefit you. | 不 是对你们有好处 |
[04:16] | You’re overextended. | 你们扩张过火了 |
[04:17] | We are both overextended. | 我们彼此彼此 |
[04:18] | No. We’re a start-up. | 不 我们是新开律所 |
[04:19] | Our natural state is to be overextended. | 我们本身就该不断扩张 |
[04:21] | You are mismanaged. | 你们是因为管理不善 |
[04:24] | Yeah. He’s kicking ass. | 这小子很霸气啊 |
[04:26] | Now, all I’m saying is, | 目前我只能说 |
[04:27] | we need three-year guarantee of untouched Chumhum revenues. | 我们要三年不插手查查网收益的保证书 |
[04:32] | We’ll give you one year. | 我们只能许诺你们一年 |
[04:33] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[04:34] | I’m not negotiating. I’m stating. | 我不是跟你谈判 是摆明立场 |
[04:36] | Um… I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[04:39] | Uh, talk to Alicia. | 跟艾丽西娅聊聊 |
[04:40] | I mean, see what she wants. | 看看她想怎么办 |
[04:41] | Well, Alicia’s out sick | 艾丽西娅生病没来 |
[04:42] | and I’m making the decisions in the meantime. | 在此期间由我来做决定 |
[04:44] | Good to know. | 真不错 |
[04:49] | So, are we merging or what? | 我们真要合并还是怎样 |
[04:51] | We need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[04:52] | I’ve been in the New York office. | 我一直在纽约办事处 |
[04:54] | We need more Chicago support. | 我们需要芝加哥的支援 |
[04:55] | Actually, I’ve had a change of heart. | 其实 我改了主意 |
[04:58] | I think we should hold off on any merger talk. | 我觉得应该中止所有合并谈判 |
[05:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:01] | Florrick/Agos not coming together? | 福&艾律所不加入了吗 |
[05:03] | I think we should take some time | 我觉得做这种重大决定之前 |
[05:04] | before we make such a big decision. | 应该花时间好好想想 |
[05:06] | I would tend to agree. | 我同意 |
[05:07] | Well, when you argued so passionately about a merger, | 你为合并积极建言时 |
[05:10] | Diane, I made a couple of calls | 戴安 我打了几个电话 |
[05:11] | and discovered a possible suitor. | 发现了个可能的合并人选 |
[05:14] | Don’t you want to know who? | 你不想知道是谁吗 |
[05:17] | Hello. I’m Louis Canning. | 你好 我是路易斯·坎宁 |
[05:20] | I know some of you, and some of you I want to get to know. | 我认识你们里的某些人 也想认识某些人 |
[05:23] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[05:25] | First things first, | 首先 |
[05:25] | uh, these movements that you see | 我这些无意的动作 |
[05:27] | are from a neurological disorder I suffer from, | 是一种神经障碍疾病导致的 |
[05:29] | called tardive dyskinesia. | 叫迟发性运动障碍 |
[05:30] | Well, we don’t discriminate here. | 我们这里不搞歧视 |
[05:32] | If people vote against our merger, | 如果有人投票反对合并 |
[05:33] | I’m sure it’ll be for other reasons | 我确定是有其他原因 |
[05:35] | than your disorder. | 而不是你的障碍 |
[05:36] | I want to say how much… | 我想说我很… |
[05:38] | I respected Will Gardner. | 很尊敬威尔·加德纳 |
[05:40] | In fact, I’m a bit overwhelmed just sitting this far– | 其实 我坐在这儿都有点受宠若惊 |
[05:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:45] | This far from his office. | 离他办公室这么近 |
[05:46] | I’m sure he’s smiling down on us and saying, | 我相信他肯定在笑看着我们说 |
[05:49] | “Don’t make any dumb decisions.” | 「别做愚蠢的决定」 |
[05:51] | Dear God. Are you really thinking of | 上帝 我们真的要让 |
[05:53] | putting the fox in charge? | 这只老狐狸来做主吗 |
[05:54] | Diane, just because he has a condition– | 戴安 因为他有点问题… |
[05:56] | He bankrupted us. Remember? | 他曾把咱们搞到破产 记得吗 |
[05:58] | We went to bankruptcy court because of him? | 都是他害得我们要上破产法庭 |
[06:00] | Diane, I know we’ve been on opposite sides | 戴安 我知道曾经在一些案件中 |
[06:02] | with other cases, but… | 我们的立场相对 但是… |
[06:04] | I’m sincere when I say I need what you have. | 当我说我用得上你时 这话是诚心诚意的 |
[06:07] | And you need what I have. | 你也用得上我 |
[06:09] | What do you have? | 那你有什么 |
[06:11] | Infrastructure in New York and L.A. | 位于纽约和洛杉矶的办公设施 |
[06:15] | Don’t reveal all your crime scene photos at once, | 别一下子把罪案现场的照片全亮出来 |
[06:17] | or the jury will become immune. | 陪审团看多了就麻木了 |
[06:19] | “The truth must dazzle gradually, | 真相终要渐渐明亮 |
[06:22] | else every man be blind” | 否则所有人身处黑暗 |
[06:26] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[06:27] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[06:29] | Then deliberately hand the photos to the jury. | 然后再不慌不忙地将照片递给陪审团 |
[06:31] | You want them to touch them, | 你要让他们身临其境 |
[06:33] | feel responsible for them… | 感觉自己有责任为死者讨个公道 |
[06:35] | in order to encourage your defendant | 要劝说你的被告 |
[06:37] | to accept a plea bargain… | 接受认罪协议… |
[06:51] | Great. Go forth, | 很好 去吧 |
[06:53] | and do likewise. | 照我说的做 |
[06:58] | Double homicide on 51st. | 51街的双尸命案 |
[07:01] | So… | 那… |
[07:02] | am I a disappointment to your husband? | 你丈夫是不是对我很失望 |
[07:06] | What? | 什么 |
[07:06] | – No. – Just, um… | -没有啊 -只是 |
[07:08] | having trouble getting him on the phone. | 他一直不接我的电话 |
[07:09] | Well, he’s… | 他比较… |
[07:11] | busy. | 忙 |
[07:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:15] | Yes. May I sit down? | 没事 我能坐下吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah, of course. Would you like some water? | 当然 请坐 要来杯水吗 |
[07:18] | No. | 不用了 |
[07:21] | Why did you take Finn Polmar’s computer? | 你为什么拿走芬恩·波尔马电脑 |
[07:24] | Did I take Finn Polmar’s computer? | 我有拿走芬恩·波尔马的电脑吗 |
[07:26] | Finn Polmar’s computer was taken | 芬恩·波尔马的电脑被人拿走了 |
[07:27] | and he works for you. | 而你是他上司 |
[07:28] | Well, there’s a disciplinary panel | 我的前任 也就是你丈夫 |
[07:30] | established by my predecessor, your husband. | 成立了一个纪律检查小组 |
[07:33] | The Internal Standards Unit. It is investigating Finn’s case. | 内部规范操作小组 他们在调查芬恩的案子 |
[07:36] | If we’re talking about the Jeffrey Grant prosecution, | 如果你说的是起诉杰弗里·格兰特的案件 |
[07:38] | – we already… – No. | -我们早就… -不是 |
[07:40] | All Finn’s cases. | 是芬恩经手的所有案件 |
[07:45] | Sondra? | 桑德拉 |
[07:46] | Do you have my other shirts? I spilled juice on it. | 帮我找件衬衣来 我把果汁洒衣服上了 |
[07:49] | He’s just sitting at your desk. | 他就坐在你桌上 |
[07:51] | He won’t talk to me. | 不肯跟我谈 |
[07:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:00] | This is Cary Agos. You can tell him. | 这位是凯里·阿格斯 你有话可以跟他说 |
[08:03] | Hey. What do you need? | 你有什么事 |
[08:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:19] | I need a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[08:27] | You work for the NSA? | 你是国家安全局的雇员 |
[08:29] | I’m an independent contractor. | 我是独立合约员工 |
[08:32] | For the NSA? | 为国家安全局工作吗 |
[08:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:35] | And… that’s all you can tell us? | 你就只能告诉我们这么点吗 |
[08:37] | I think I’m in trouble. | 我可能有麻烦了 |
[08:38] | I need legal advice. | 我需要法律建议 |
[08:39] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[08:41] | I took home a flash drive from work, um… | 我把一个工作用的优盘带回家了 |
[08:43] | and I uploaded something to my home computer. | 往家里的电脑上传了一些东西 |
[08:46] | Okay. What was on it? | 优盘里有什么 |
[08:47] | A valentine, for my sister’s kids. | 一张情人节卡片 给我姐姐的孩子们的 |
[08:49] | I drew it up at work, | 我上班时画的 |
[08:50] | but there were some… confidential things | 但优盘里还有些机密资料 |
[08:52] | on the flash drive, too, and they’re asking questions about it. | 现在他们在追查这件事情 |
[08:55] | – “They’re”? – My system admin. | -他们 -我的系统管理员 |
[08:57] | We get weekly lie detector tests. | 我们每周例行接受测谎仪检测 |
[08:58] | They’re… they’re asking if anything confidential went home. | 他们问我有没有把机密资料带回家 |
[09:09] | Alicia, hello. | 艾丽西娅 |
[09:22] | The NSA is no joke. | 国家安全局不是闹着玩的 |
[09:23] | You can’t talk on the phone, or e-mail or text about me | 你们不能在电话邮件和短信里提到我 |
[09:27] | or anything to do with me. | 或者任何跟我有关的事 |
[09:28] | We use burners, | 我们用的一次性手机 |
[09:29] | and we change them up every three days. | 每隔三天换一部 |
[09:30] | No, you can’t use any phones. | 不行 任何电话你都不能用 |
[09:32] | – I’m serious. – Why? Are they listening to us? | -我说真的 -为什么 他们在监听我们吗 |
[09:38] | No. | 没有 |
[09:39] | Then what are you worried about? | 那你担心什么 |
[09:41] | Every call you make, | 你们打的每个电话 |
[09:42] | every text, every e-mail any of us makes, | 发的每条短信 每封邮件 |
[09:45] | it’s-it’s sucked up and stored by the NSA | 都会被国家安全局提取并储存 |
[09:47] | until it serves some later purpose. | 以便将来可能用得着 |
[09:49] | There are word searches that could pop my name | 他们用关键词搜索时 我的名字 |
[09:51] | or my circumstances up to the top. | 或者跟我有关的事情就会冒出来 |
[09:52] | Okay. Give us a day to discuss strategy. | 给我们一天时间来讨论下对策 |
[09:54] | Actually, we need to discuss this. | 反倒是这个案件要先讨论下 |
[09:57] | No, we don’t. | 这不用讨论了 |
[10:01] | Why can’t you tell them | 你怎么不跟他们说 |
[10:02] | you took the flash drive home accidentally? | 是不小心把优盘带回家的呢 |
[10:04] | Everyone is worried about the next Snowden. | 谁都担心出现下一个斯诺登 |
[10:06] | They won’t believe me. | 他们不会相信我的 |
[10:07] | I don’t want to disappear one night. | 我不想一夜之间人间蒸发 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Come by tomorrow, this time. | 明天这个时间过来 |
[10:16] | What happened to discussing cases? | 为什么接案子不先跟我讨论下 |
[10:18] | We’ve had to make decisions while you were out. | 你不在的时候我们已经决定了 |
[10:20] | We can’t take on any cases involving the U.S. Government. | 我们不能接任何跟美国政府有关的案件 |
[10:23] | We did at Lockhart/Gardner. | 我们在洛&加的时候都接过 |
[10:24] | Yes, and when we’re as big as Lockhart/Gardner… | 没错 等我们有洛&加那么强大的时候… |
[10:25] | You don’t need to get involved. | 你不必插手 |
[10:37] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[10:38] | Alicia, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好 |
[10:41] | Mr. Canning? | 坎宁先生 |
[10:42] | That’s right. I’m just calling to check in. | 没错 我就打电话问候你一下 |
[10:47] | well, is there something you need? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:49] | Well, come to think of it, yes. | 你这一说 还真有呢 |
[10:51] | I-I need my client back. | 我想把我的客户要回来 |
[10:53] | Your client? | 你的客户 |
[10:54] | Which one is your client? | 哪个客户是你的 |
[10:55] | Chumhum. | 查查网 |
[10:59] | Wh-What’s this about, Mr. Canning? | 你这又是演哪一出 坎宁先生 |
[11:01] | Oh, that’s right, you haven’t heard. | 对哦 你还不知道 |
[11:02] | Uh, my firm is merging with Lockhart/Gardner. | 我的律所跟洛&加合并了 |
[11:05] | We’re Lockhart/Gardner/Canning, now. | 我们现在是洛&加&坎 |
[11:07] | We decided to keep Will’s name. | 我们决定保留威尔的姓氏 |
[11:09] | It was a nice gesture, don’t you think? | 这样显得比较厚道 你觉得呢 |
[11:37] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:38] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[11:40] | lost my pen, I… | 笔掉了 我… |
[11:42] | almost got it. | 快够着了 |
[11:44] | Almost. | 快了 |
[11:46] | No. I can’t, I’m sorry. Would you mind? | 不行 我够不着 抱歉 能帮我下吗 |
[11:49] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[11:51] | I’m just getting used to my new surroundings. | 我正在熟悉新环境 |
[11:55] | You got it? | 你捡到了吗 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[12:01] | Ah, my hero. | 真是我的偶像 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | You needed something? | 找我有事吗 |
[12:07] | Is that Will’s? | 那是威尔的吗 |
[12:11] | Why don’t I come back later? | 我还是过会再过来吧 |
[12:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:14] | Look, I know he’s your friend | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[12:15] | and I know you hate that I’m here. | 也知道你讨厌我在这里 |
[12:16] | But I’m gonna have to go over Will’s last 20 cases, | 但是我得查看威尔最后留下的20宗案子 |
[12:18] | and I need everything you got. | 你手头的所有资料我都要 |
[12:25] | No, no, no. The real information. | 不不不 我要干货 |
[12:27] | The state of all investigations, | 所有调查的进展 |
[12:28] | total result in costs, bad facts, good facts. | 总的结果 不论好坏 |
[12:31] | I need everything you got. | 你查到的资料我统统都要 |
[12:35] | Kalinda, I’m your boss now. I need your help, please. | 凯琳达 我现在是你老板 我需要你帮忙 |
[12:41] | Great, last 20 cases going back to July. | 很好 自7月以来的20宗案件 |
[12:44] | I need everything that he sent out | 我还要他发往纽约或洛杉矶的 |
[12:45] | – to New York or L.A. – Okay. | -全部材料 -好 |
[12:48] | I know it’s your instinct to run back to Diane, | 我知道你的第一反应是赶紧去找戴安 |
[12:49] | and tell her everything I just asked for. | 把我要的所有东西都告诉她 |
[12:50] | And my guess is it wouldn’t make a damn bit of difference | 而且我估计就算跟你说这都是机密 |
[12:52] | if I told you it was confidential, so it’s not. | 也丝毫拦不住你 所以随你便 |
[12:55] | But you’re gonna have to learn to trust me real quick. | 但你得尽快学会信任我 |
[12:58] | I’m the new Will. | 我就是新的威尔 |
[13:04] | You’re not the new Will. | 你不是新的威尔 |
[13:06] | So, we discussed it, and we have a plan. | 我们商量之后想了个办法 |
[13:09] | You need to be a whistleblower. | 你要当个举报人 |
[13:12] | -I…? – You’re not protected if you took home | -我…-如果你是不小心把优盘拿回家的 |
[13:13] | the flash drive accidentally. | 你就不受保护 |
[13:14] | But you are protected if you took | 但如果你是因为发现违规行为 |
[13:16] | the flash drive home due to wrongdoing. | 所以将优盘拿回家 就没事了 |
[13:19] | Well, what “wrongdoing”? | 什么违规行为 |
[13:20] | Well, that’s the question. | 这就是重点 |
[13:21] | Have you seen any wrongdoing? | 有你知道的违规行为吗 |
[13:25] | No, seriously. | 别笑 我们认真的 |
[13:26] | We have something worked out for you. | 我们帮你设计了一个 |
[13:28] | But you have to do exactly what we say. | 但你得严格照我们说的做 |
[13:32] | Okay. First you go back to work. | 好 你先回去工作 |
[13:34] | And you act like it’s a normal day. | 表现得就跟平常一样 |
[13:36] | There’s a new one. | 有个新的视频 |
[13:37] | Russian car crash video? | 俄国车祸的视频吗 |
[13:38] | – Yeah. – Cows? | -对 -撞牛那个吗 |
[13:39] | No, men with machetes. | 不是 拿着砍刀的人 |
[13:41] | -I’ve seen it. – Not this one. | -那个我看过 -不是这个 |
[13:50] | It goes on like that for a mile! | 它就那样拍了有一里路 |
[13:52] | I love Russians. | 我爱俄罗斯人 |
[13:56] | You all set? | 你都准备好了吗 |
[13:57] | And then when they tell you to take the lie detector test, | 然后他们叫你去做谎测的时候 |
[13:59] | you go and you answer honestly. | 你就去并且实话实说 |
[14:01] | – About everything? – Yes. | -什么都实话实说 -对 |
[14:03] | Is your first name Jeff? | 你是否叫杰夫 |
[14:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:06] | Did you pick the number four? | 你是否选择了数字四 |
[14:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:09] | Have you ever removed confidential materials from the workplace? | 你是否从办公地点将机密资料带了回家 |
[14:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:19] | Are you currently in Illinois? | 你现在是否在伊利诺伊州 |
[14:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:21] | And then you lay the groundwork for your defense. | 这样你就为将来辩护奠定了基础 |
[14:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:26] | – Do you know what Froines is doing? – Huh? | -你知道弗罗因斯在干什么吗 -什么 |
[14:29] | Froines, our system admin? | 弗罗因斯 我们的系统主管 |
[14:30] | Do you know what he’s doing? | 你知道他在干什么吗 |
[14:32] | Probably nothing. | 可能什么都没做吧 |
[14:33] | No, he’s checking up on his ex-wife. | 不可能 他在调查他的前妻 |
[14:35] | He’s digging her calls out of the Bit bucket. | 他从资料库里调出了她的电话记录 |
[14:39] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:40] | I just think it’s wrong. | 我就觉得这么做不大对 |
[14:45] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | You know it’s wrong? | 你知道这么做不大对吗 |
[14:47] | They won’t think it’s wrongdoing. | 他们不会觉得这有什么问题 |
[14:49] | That’s why you go to the office of the general counsel. | 所以你才要找法律顾问 |
[14:51] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | And this is what you say… | 然后你这么说… |
[14:54] | I work as an independent contractor for the NSA, | 我是替国家安全局做事的独立合同员工 |
[14:56] | and I want to report wrongdoing within the company. | 我想报告公司内有违职业道德的行为 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:01] | Before I go further, | 在我细说之前 |
[15:02] | this report must remain confidential, | 这份报告肯定是保密 |
[15:04] | and there can be no repercussions for me. | 而且不会影响到我的吧 |
[15:07] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[15:14] | On multiple occasions, I have observed my supervisor | 有好几次我发现我的主管 |
[15:18] | monitoring his ex-wife’s calls and e-mails. | 在监视他前妻的电话和电子邮件 |
[15:21] | And then it will no longer | 接下来你把闪存盘带回家的 |
[15:22] | be about your suspicious removal of the flash drive. | 可疑行为就不成问题了 |
[15:24] | You removed it because you’re a whistleblower. | 你把它带回家因为你是举报人 |
[15:26] | That protects you. | 这能保护你 |
[15:29] | – And that’s it? – Yep. | -就这样 -对 |
[15:31] | You go back to your workstation and you relax. | 你就回到工作桌前放松心情吧 |
[15:34] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[15:35] | Cary Argos just mentioned the NSA. | 凯里·艾格斯提到国家安全局了 |
[15:38] | In what context? | 什么场合 |
[15:39] | I can’t tell, he’s in the background. | 听不出来 他声音混在背景音里 |
[15:40] | Background of what? | 什么的背景音里 |
[15:41] | Clarke Hayden had his phone on speaker. | 克拉克·海登电话开了扩音器 |
[15:43] | Cary was passing by, talking to someone | 凯里经过的时候在跟别人说话 |
[15:45] | and he said something about the NSA. | 他在说国家安全局的事 |
[15:46] | – Maybe they’re suing us again. – Shut up, J. | -可能又要起诉我们了 -闭嘴 J |
[15:49] | Let me hear it. | 让我听听 |
[15:50] | You have to look for a way | 你得找个办法 |
[15:52] | to hand off non-billable tasks. | 转换无法计费的项目 |
[15:54] | Look, it’s the NSA. | 听着 这是国家安全局 |
[15:55] | That’s the value prop… | 这是后勤人员… |
[15:56] | What? I couldn’t hear anything. Turn it up. | 我什么都没听到 大声点 |
[15:58] | …have to look for a way to hand off | …得找个办法转换 |
[16:00] | non-billable tasks. | 无法计费的项目 |
[16:01] | Look, it’s the NSA. | 听着 这是国家安全局 |
[16:02] | That’s value proposition of support staff. | 这是后勤人员的价值所在 |
[16:04] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[16:06] | It’s probably nothing. | 说不定没什么意义 |
[16:08] | He just read something online or something. | 他只是刚好在读网上的消息什么 |
[16:10] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[16:11] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[16:12] | Sure. | 有 |
[16:20] | You said Mr. Froines was using surveillance facilities | 你说弗罗因斯先生用监控设备 |
[16:22] | to follow his ex-wife? | 调查他的前妻吗 |
[16:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:26] | You’re accusing me of what? | 你检举我什么 |
[16:30] | Well, thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你出来和我见面 |
[16:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:35] | I don’t want to be the enemy. | 我不想和你为敌 |
[16:36] | You’re not the enemy. | 你不是我的敌人 |
[16:39] | – Good. – You’re the devil. | -很好 -你是恶魔 |
[16:43] | That’s why you need me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[16:44] | How can you be an angel if you don’t let me be the devil? | 我不当恶魔谁来衬托你这个天使呢 |
[16:49] | That makes no sense. | 我没听明白 |
[16:51] | Your partner Will cut some corners. | 你的合伙人威尔做过些小手脚 |
[16:54] | And I’m-I’m not criticizing him, because | 我并不是在批评他 因为 |
[16:56] | he was only doing the dirty work that you didn’t want to do. | 他只是在做你不愿做的脏活 |
[16:58] | – He was the one… – Uh, Mr. Canning? | -他是那个… -坎宁先生 |
[17:01] | You’re in his office, you’re taking his cases. | 你现在坐拥他办公室接手了他的案件 |
[17:04] | What more do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[17:07] | I want your respect. | 我想要你的尊重 |
[17:10] | Another martini. | 再来一杯马提尼 |
[17:11] | I’m not the same man I was, | 我不再是原来那个我了 |
[17:12] | Diane, I’ve changed. | 戴安 我变了 |
[17:13] | Good for you. | 替你高兴 |
[17:14] | You’re fighting me. | 你在和我作对 |
[17:15] | It’s not gonna work if you’re fighting me. | 和我作对是不能解决问题的 |
[17:17] | Said the rapist to his prey. | 强奸犯对受害人如是说 |
[17:23] | That’s incredibly offensive. | 这真是太无礼了 |
[17:24] | Mr. Canning, you really want my respect? | 坎宁先生 你真想要我尊重你吗 |
[17:26] | Then stop playing games. | 那就别玩什么把戏了 |
[17:28] | Stop treating me like I’m one of your marks. | 别再用这种唬弄人的态度对我 |
[17:30] | Just talk. | 有话直说 |
[17:31] | Use words to communicate your needs and desires. | 用语言表达你的需求 |
[17:37] | I want a home. | 我想要一个家 |
[17:40] | I’ve been drifting, and… | 我一直漂泊不定 而且… |
[17:43] | I need a place to call my own. | 我需要一个自己的归属地 |
[17:44] | This is that place. | 这就是这样一个地方 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[18:00] | Come on in. We’re ready. | 进来吧 我们准备好 |
[18:02] | Finn has exercised his right | 芬恩有权让他的律师 |
[18:03] | to have his lawyer in the session. | 陪同出席这次调查 |
[18:05] | And you’re welcome, Mrs. Florrick. | 欢迎你 福瑞克女士 |
[18:11] | I didn’t realize the State’s Attorney | 我不知道州检察官 |
[18:13] | was part of the unit. | 也是调查组的一员 |
[18:15] | I appointed him. | 我任命的 |
[18:18] | Good to see you, Jimmy. | 很高兴见到你 吉米 |
[18:20] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[18:28] | Uh, Mr. Polmar and I have taken the liberty | 波尔马先生和我擅自先将 |
[18:31] | to explain in depth any questions that you might have | 他在库克郡检察院任职期间 |
[18:35] | about his prosecutions with the Cooke County | 任何可能被你们起诉的问题 |
[18:37] | State’s Attorney’s Office. | 作了详细阐述 |
[18:39] | This is a summary of the evidence | 这份是证据总结以及 |
[18:41] | and how much he worked with Mr. Castro on each defense. | 他参与卡斯特罗先生每次辩护的工作量 |
[18:45] | Prosecution. | 是起诉 |
[18:48] | Prosecutions. | 每一次起诉 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | And does this cover the detention order? | 这包括了扣留令吗 |
[18:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:55] | Finn’s detention orders in these cases. | 芬恩在这些案件上的扣留令 |
[18:59] | We were told this was about the four prosecutions. | 我们只被告知这是关于那四次起诉的 |
[19:01] | – Three prosecutions. – Yes. | -三次起诉 -对 |
[19:03] | Right. Three. | 没错 三次 |
[19:04] | This was not about Jeffrey Grant. | 这与杰弗里·格兰特无关 |
[19:06] | Yes, but it’s about the detentions in his cases. | 是 但与他受理案件的扣留令有关 |
[19:11] | What does this inscription here mean? | 这里的标题是什么意思 |
[19:14] | “GenDen.” | 「普扣」 |
[19:17] | You know what it means. | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[19:18] | I know it usually means “General detention.” | 我知道它一般是「普通扣留」的意思 |
[19:21] | Transferring a defendant into the general population | 将被告与其他一般案件的罪犯 |
[19:24] | with other criminals. | 关押在一起 |
[19:25] | To encourage a defendant to accept a plea bargain. | 促使被告接受认罪协议 |
[19:28] | That is standard operating procedure. | 这是标准流程 |
[19:34] | Will Gardner was shot and killed | 杰弗里·格兰特杀害了 |
[19:36] | by Jeffrey Grant. | 威尔·加德纳 |
[19:37] | Jeffrey Grant grabbed the gun because he was being | 而杰弗里·格兰特夺枪是因为 |
[19:40] | intimidated and harassed in general pop. | 他一直受到普通犯人的恐吓骚扰 |
[19:44] | You put him there, Finn. | 把他送进去的是你 芬恩 |
[19:58] | He’s right. I did it, I… | 他说的对 是我做的 我… |
[20:01] | I did it, I transferred him to general population. | 是我做的 我把他转到普通犯人区 |
[20:05] | That’s why he killed Will. | 所以他才会杀了威尔 |
[20:31] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[20:33] | I need you to take a case for me. | 我需要你帮我处理一个案子 |
[20:35] | – Which one? Finn Polmar. | -哪个 -芬恩·波尔马 |
[20:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:39] | I’m not in a position to defend him anymore. | 我无法为他辩护了 |
[20:46] | Uh, would you excuse me? | 我先失陪一下 |
[20:52] | Mr. Dellinger? | 德林杰先生 |
[20:53] | I’ve been suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[20:54] | You have? You can’t be. | 停职 他们不能这么做 |
[20:56] | The system admin was in the meeting | 系统主管也参加了会议 |
[20:58] | and accused me of spying on him. | 说我监视他 |
[21:00] | – They can’t be doing that. – They did. | -他们不能这么做 -但他们确实做了 |
[21:02] | They lowered my security status to a red badge. | 他们把我的安全级别降到红色 |
[21:04] | And you can’t be saying “NSA” anywhere. | 还有你不能随便说国家安全局这词 |
[21:07] | It was picked up on his speaker phone. | 在某人的免提电话中这个词被监听到了 |
[21:09] | We’ve been very careful about it. | 我们一直很小心的 |
[21:10] | They’ve assigned me a new office. | 他们把我派到新的办公室 |
[21:11] | I count Styrofoam cups all day! | 让我整天在那儿数塑料泡沫杯子 |
[21:14] | I need to get my job back! | 我得回到原来的工作岗位 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | We’ll file a discrimination suit against the NSA. | 我们会起诉国家安全局歧视员工 |
[21:20] | I think it’s best to handle this as a common workplace issue. | 我认为这是处理普通办公案件最好的办法 |
[21:22] | – How did you know that? – How did I know what? | -你怎么知道的 -知道什么 |
[21:25] | How did you know that someone picked up NSA | 你怎么知道有人从克拉克的免提电话中 |
[21:27] | from Clarke’s speakerphone? | 听到了国家安全局这个词 |
[21:31] | No, I said “It could be picked up on his speakerphone.” | 我说「在某人的免提电话中可能被监听到了」 |
[21:34] | No, you said, “It was.” | 不 你说「已经被监听到了」 |
[21:38] | Then I made a mistake. | 那就是我说错了 |
[21:49] | Hello. It’s Alicia. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅 |
[21:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[21:52] | I need to tell you who’s in our conference room right now. | 我要告诉你谁正坐在我们的会议室里 |
[21:55] | What? You can’t… | 什么 你不能 |
[21:57] | You’re listening to us, aren’t you? | 你们在监听我们 是不是 |
[22:01] | Tell me, or I swear to God, I will say your name. | 告诉我 不然我发誓会说出你的名字 |
[22:09] | Guess who’s here needing a lawyer. | 猜猜谁要请律师 |
[22:11] | Mom, are you all right? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[22:14] | Okay, okay. Yes, we are. | 好吧 好吧 是 我们是 |
[22:16] | We’re listening. Just hang up. | 我们的确在监听 快把电话挂了 |
[22:19] | I’ll talk to you later, Grace. | 我们晚点再说 格蕾丝 |
[22:24] | Tell us everything… now. | 把所有事都告诉我们 立刻 |
[22:33] | He can’t break confidentiality, | 他不能违反保密协议 |
[22:34] | or he’ll be in real… or he’ll be in real trouble. | 不然他真的会惹上麻烦 |
[22:37] | Wait a minute. Wait! Why us? | 等等 等一下 为什么监听我们 |
[22:41] | It’s not you. It’s not personal. | 不是因为你 不涉及个人原因 |
[22:43] | Of course it’s personal. | 当然涉及个人原因 |
[22:44] | There was a FISA warrant… | 我们申请了国外情报监视法庭的搜查令 |
[22:46] | But why? What did we do? | 为什么 我们做了什么 |
[22:47] | No, it’s not what you did. | 不 不是因为你们做了什么 |
[22:48] | You-You had a client, Danny Marla. | 你们有一个客户 丹尼·马拉 |
[22:50] | Oh, dear God! Are you freaking kidding me?! | 我的天 你在开什么国际玩笑 |
[22:53] | He is not a terrorist. | 他不是恐怖分子 |
[22:55] | Well, he’s a terrorist sympathizer, | 好吧 但他支持恐怖主义 |
[22:57] | and you’re the wife of the governor… | 而且你是州长夫人 |
[22:59] | So why are you listening? | 你们到底为什么要监听 |
[23:00] | But wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[23:02] | You’re listening to Peter? | 你们也在监听彼得吗 |
[23:04] | It’s a three-hop warrant. | 这是三级跳跃分析 |
[23:06] | We’re not intentionally… | 我们不是有意 |
[23:07] | A three-hop? So it’s not just us. | 三级跳跃分析吗 所以不止在监听我们 |
[23:09] | It’s anyone we talk to and anyone they talk to? | 还有我们的谈话对象及他们的谈话对象吗 |
[23:13] | – No. – Then what?! | -不 -那是什么 |
[23:17] | It’s anyone you talk to. | 仅仅是你谈话的对象 |
[23:20] | It’s three hops from you. | 是关于你的三级跳跃分析 |
[23:26] | Get everybody off their phones! | 所有人挂掉电话 |
[23:28] | Hey, no phones. Get people off their computers! | 别打电话 所有人停止使用电脑 |
[23:31] | Don’t hit send. | 别点击发送 |
[23:34] | Use this… and pen and paper. | 用这个 笔和纸 |
[23:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:39] | Alicia, I just wanted to… | 艾丽西娅 我想 |
[23:40] | Eli, I was just on my way to your office. | 伊莱 我正在去你办公室的路上 |
[23:42] | Oh, that’s okay. This will only take a second. | 没关系 一会儿就好 |
[23:43] | No, I’m on my way. I’ll see you in a minute. | 不 我在路上了 待会儿见 |
[23:49] | Alicia, I was hoping to get those files | 艾丽西娅 我想要些文件 |
[23:51] | for Mr. Polmar’s case. | 关于波尔马先生的案子 |
[23:52] | No, I decided to stay on it. | 不用了 我决定继续跟这个案子 |
[23:54] | Can you ask Robyn to get whatever she can | 你能让罗宾去尽可能地收集 |
[23:56] | from the state’s attorney’s office’s correspondence? | 州检察官办公室的通讯记录吗 |
[24:00] | State’s attorney’s office? | 州检察官办公室吗 |
[24:03] | Okay, sounds good. | 好的 听来不错 |
[24:14] | Alicia, you didn’t have to. | 艾丽西娅 你不用专程来的 |
[24:15] | It was just a quick call. | 电话里几句话就能说完 |
[24:15] | You can’t use your phones anymore. | 你不能再用手机了 |
[24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | You can’t call me on the phone anymore. | 你不能再打电话给我了 |
[24:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:22] | Let’s go into your office. | 去你办公室说 |
[24:25] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[24:32] | Alicia was just saying we-we can’t call her. | 艾丽西娅说我们不能再打电话给她了 |
[24:35] | The NSA is listening to us. | 国家安全局在监听我们 |
[24:39] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:40] | I can’t say, but I believe the information is good. | 我不能说 但这消息很可靠 |
[24:44] | When did they start listening? | 他们什么时候开始监听的 |
[24:46] | Before you were elected. | 你当选州长之前 |
[24:48] | We discussed the ballot box investigation. | 我们讨论过投票箱的调查 |
[24:50] | Eli, if you’re gonna discuss this, | 伊莱 如果你们要讨论这件事 |
[24:51] | I should go. I don’t want to be subpoenaed. | 我得离开了 我不想被传讯 |
[24:53] | Thank you, Alicia. | 谢谢你 艾丽西娅 |
[24:58] | Do you believe it? | 你信吗 |
[24:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:00] | There’s a lot of paranoia going around these days. | 最近有太多的猜忌和怀疑了 |
[25:02] | Who’s our newest intern? | 我们新招的实习生是谁 |
[25:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[25:07] | Adam, the guy with the beard. | 亚当 留胡子的那个 |
[25:10] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[25:13] | Would you mind if I borrow your cell phone? | 介意我用一下你的手机吗 |
[25:15] | Senator, Peter Florrick. | 参议员 我是彼得·福瑞克 |
[25:17] | – Peter! – How are you? | -彼得 -近来如何 |
[25:18] | State or federal? | 州参议员还是联邦参议员 |
[25:19] | – Federal. – I’m good. | -联邦参议员 -我很好 |
[25:20] | Senator, the reason I’m calling, | 参议员 打电话给你 |
[25:21] | it’s about this NSA surveillance. | 是有关国家安全局监视的事 |
[25:24] | Yeah, that bastard Snowden. | 那个混蛋斯诺登 |
[25:25] | The public doesn’t get why it’s necessary. | 公众不理解这其中的必要性 |
[25:28] | Ah, yeah, well, I think I’m with the public on this one | 是啊 我想这次我也站在公众这边 |
[25:32] | because I’ve heard a rumor | 我听到了些传言 |
[25:33] | that I’ve been targeted by the NSA. | 说我被国家安全局盯上了 |
[25:35] | – What? – Yeah. My wife and her law firm also. | -什么 -我妻子和她律所也被盯上了 |
[25:38] | No, they don’t go after governors. | 不 他们不会以州长为目标的 |
[25:40] | There’s too much downside. | 会造成过大的负面影响 |
[25:42] | Well, listen, Bill, | 听着 比尔 |
[25:43] | I know you’re with the Senate Intelligence Committee, | 我知道你是参议院情报委员会的成员 |
[25:44] | and could you just check around for me? | 你能不能帮我查一下 |
[25:47] | – Sure, I’ll look into it. – Great. Thanks. | -好 我会去查 -很好 谢谢 |
[25:50] | You think he’ll tell the truth? | 你觉得他会说实话吗 |
[25:52] | No. | 不会 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:56] | Is there something I should know about you and Alicia? | 你和艾丽西娅之间有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[25:59] | No. | 没有 |
[26:01] | You’re monosyllabic these days. | 你最近真是惜字如金 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:07] | And in the three years as his supervisor, | 在你监管德林杰先生的三年里 |
[26:09] | have you ever given Mr. Dellinger a negative work evaluation? | 有没有给过他负面的工作评价 |
[26:12] | Yes, this week. | 有过 这周 |
[26:13] | – And before that? – No. | -在这之前呢 -没有 |
[26:15] | And was this negative evaluation this week | 那这周的负面工作评价 |
[26:18] | after he reported wrongdoing to | 是发生在他向国安局法律顾问罗杰·加伯 |
[26:20] | NSA General Counsel Roger Garber? | 报告你的不当行为之后吗 |
[26:21] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[26:22] | You don’t have to object. | 你没必要说反对 |
[26:23] | Think of this more as a workplace mediation | 把这看做是在工作调解会上 |
[26:25] | than a court of law. | 而不是在法庭上 |
[26:29] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我 |
[26:32] | disagree with the counselor’s question. | 不同意对方律师的问题 |
[26:34] | An answer would violate the State Secrets Act. | 回答此问题将违反2009年国家保密条例 |
[26:37] | I am not asking for any details regarding NSA programs. | 我没问国家安全局项目细节的问题 |
[26:39] | My question addresses the personal retaliation | 我针对的是我的客户 |
[26:42] | and subsequent demotion | 在弗罗因斯先生手下 |
[26:43] | my client suffered under Mr. Froines. | 受到的打击报复 及之后被降职的问题 |
[26:44] | It concerns the content of an official meeting | 这涉及到弗罗因斯先生和我之间的 |
[26:47] | between Mr. Froines and myself, | 一次正式会议 |
[26:48] | which is protected by the State Secrets Act. | 这也受2009年国家保密条例的保护 |
[26:51] | I can see how that meeting should be protected. | 我明白这次会议应受到保护 |
[26:52] | Sustained. Or, please don’t ask that question. | 反对有效 或者 别问那种问题 |
[26:57] | Um, Mr. Froines, have you ever asked my client | 弗罗因斯先生 你有没有指示我的客户 |
[27:01] | to monitor a specific target? | 去监听一个特殊目标呢 |
[27:02] | Again, State Secrets, Your Honor. | 重申 国家保密条例 法官阁下 |
[27:05] | About NSA surveillance. | 有关国家安全局的监视工作 |
[27:07] | Okay, next question. | 好的 下一个问题 |
[27:10] | Mr. Froines, | 弗罗因斯先生 |
[27:11] | have you ever assigned my client to a task? | 你是否给我的客户委派过任务 |
[27:14] | Any task? | 任何任务 |
[27:17] | Yes. | 有过 |
[27:18] | And was one of these tasks to monitor | 其中有没有这一任务 |
[27:20] | the personal communications of Karen Froines, your ex-wife? | 监听凯伦·弗罗因斯 你前妻的私人通讯 |
[27:22] | That is definitely State Secrets, Your Honor. | 这绝对受保密条例保护 法官阁下 |
[27:24] | Oh, my God, is this how it’s gonna be the whole entire time? | 我的天 从头到尾都要这样吗 |
[27:26] | The defense is trying an end-run around State Secrets. | 辩方一直试图绕开2009年国家保密条例 |
[27:28] | That’s enough. Thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Find a more fruitful path, counselor. | 找个更有效的方法 律师 |
[27:32] | What is your background? | 你的背景是什么 |
[27:34] | My background? Irish. Why? | 我的背景 爱尔兰 怎么了 |
[27:35] | Anything else? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[27:36] | Mr. Agos, anything else? | 艾格斯先生 还要说什么吗 |
[27:37] | One moment, Your Honor. | 等等 法官阁下 |
[27:39] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[27:39] | Let me try something. | 让我来试试看 |
[27:42] | Clarke Hayden, Your Honor. | 我是克拉克·海登 法官阁下 |
[27:44] | If the NSA refuses to be forthcoming | 如果国家安全局拒绝处理 |
[27:46] | about my client’s wrongful demotion, | 对我客户的不正当降职的问题 |
[27:48] | we will be forced to file | 我们将被迫向联邦法院 |
[27:49] | a civil rights claim in federal court. | 提起公民权利的诉讼 |
[27:52] | On what grounds? | 根据什么呢 |
[27:52] | This was an act of discrimination | 这里存在歧视行为 |
[27:54] | – against a man from a protected class. – What? | -歧视受保护阶层的人 -什么 |
[27:56] | Mr. Dellinger, what nationality are you? | 德林杰先生 你的族裔是哪里 |
[27:59] | Irish, Dutch and, uh, Cherokee. | 爱尔兰 荷兰和彻罗基族 |
[28:03] | Oh, come on. How much Cherokee? | 得了吧 有几分彻罗基族血统 |
[28:05] | This nation has anti-discrimination laws in place | 我国颁布了反歧视的法律 |
[28:08] | to protect citizens like my client, | 来保护像我客户这样的公民 |
[28:10] | a proud descendant of the Cherokee Nation of… Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州彻罗基部落的尊贵后裔 |
[28:15] | This is absurd. | 这简直太荒谬了 |
[28:17] | That claim is an obvious pretext that | 起诉完全是个幌子 |
[28:19] | Mr. Dellinger will surely lose. | 德林杰先生肯定会败诉 |
[28:21] | Maybe so, but even pretextual cases | 也许吧 即使案件是个幌子 |
[28:22] | become a part of the record. | 也会被记录在案 |
[28:24] | You know, the public record. | 公开记录哦 |
[28:25] | The record open to the public. | 是开放给公众的记录 |
[28:29] | Your Honor, we ask for a recess. | 法官阁下 我们要求暂停一下 |
[28:32] | Granted. | 批准 |
[28:41] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[28:42] | Ms. Florrick, my goodness, | 福瑞克夫人 我的天啊 |
[28:43] | you sound different. | 你的声音听起来不一样了 |
[28:44] | I expect to get your secretary. | 我还以为会接到你秘书那儿 |
[28:46] | Oh, no, it’s just me, Mr. Canning, at your command. | 不 就是我 坎宁先生 听候吩咐 |
[28:49] | Well, I’ll command, then. | 那我就不客气啦 |
[28:50] | Uh, I was surprised to learn | 你之前居然被索赔六百万 |
[28:52] | that you’re being sued for $6 million. | 真是很令人吃惊啊 |
[28:54] | Uh, a malpractice suit from when you worked here. | 是你在这里工作时的一起医疗事故诉讼 |
[28:56] | Going through the files, are you? | 你在查看档案是吗 |
[28:58] | You’d be surprised what you can find there. | 你会对这里的东西感到惊讶的 |
[28:59] | I’d like to make a peace offering. | 我想提出和解 |
[29:01] | Lockhart/Gardner & Canning are willing to assume | 洛克哈特&加德纳&坎宁律所愿意承担 |
[29:04] | a portion of that $6 million liability. | 六百万美金中的一部分 |
[29:06] | In exchange for? | 交换什么 |
[29:08] | Lessening your firm’s Chumhum burden. | 减轻查查网对你公司的负担 |
[29:13] | Our burden? | 我们的负担吗 |
[29:14] | I hate to say it, | 我讨厌这么说 |
[29:15] | but Chumhum needs | 但查查网需要 |
[29:17] | the resources of a national firm like LG&C. | 像洛&加&坎律所这样的国际公司 |
[29:23] | Mr. Canning… | 坎宁先生 |
[29:25] | what do you think of Al-Qaeda? | 你怎么看基地组织 |
[29:28] | What do I think of Al-Qaeda? | 我怎么看基地组织吗 |
[29:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:31] | They’re a terrorist organization. Why? | 他们是恐怖组织 为什么问这个 |
[29:33] | I just wanted to know what Louis Canning thought. | 我只是想知道路易斯·坎宁是怎么想的 |
[29:38] | Hey, uh, I just got five alerts on one call. | 我刚在一个电话上收到五次警报 |
[29:44] | – Who is it? – Someone new. | -跟谁啊 -一个新人 |
[29:45] | Louis Canning talking to Alicia. | 路易斯·坎宁跟艾莉西娅说的 |
[29:48] | What do I think of NSA? | 我怎么看国家安全局吗 |
[29:50] | I don’t know. I’ve always been kind of a libertarian. | 我不知道 我一直都是自由主义者 |
[29:52] | Ah, Ayn Rand and all that? | 艾茵·兰德之类的吗 |
[29:52] | 艾茵·兰德 俄裔美国哲学家 小说家 强调个人主义 理性的利己主义 彻底自由放任的资本主义 | |
[29:54] | She’s an underappreciated writer. So, no, I… | 她是个被低估的作家 所以 不 |
[29:56] | Well, thank you for calling me back, Senator. | 谢谢你打回给我 议员 |
[29:59] | No problem, Peter. | 没事 彼得 |
[30:00] | I got to keep my golfing buddy happy. | 我得让我的高尔夫球友高兴啊 |
[30:02] | Tell me I’m not being tapped and I’ll be happy. | 告诉我没有被监听 我就高兴了 |
[30:04] | Hey, look, I have a direct line to the offices in Illinois, | 听着 我直接打给了伊利诺伊州办公室 |
[30:08] | and I talked to all the people out there, | 我跟那里的人都谈过了 |
[30:09] | and they say you’re in the clear. | 他们说你没有被监听 |
[30:10] | Oh, good, I’m relieved. | 很好 我放心了 |
[30:12] | I was a little, uh, I was a little worried there. | 我有点 有点担心 |
[30:15] | Hey, the new normal makes us all nervous. But you’re good, | 新标准让我们都很紧张 但你没事的 |
[30:17] | – and so is your wife. – Well, thank you again. | -你妻子也是 -再次表示感谢 |
[30:20] | Mm-hmm. Listen, um… | 听着 |
[30:22] | about that Westgate construction site | 我们在第八洞时谈过的 |
[30:25] | that we were talking about on the eighth hole, | 关于西门施工场地的问题 |
[30:27] | there are a few things I wanted to settle. | 有些事我想定下来 |
[30:29] | A few… Uh, what? Listen, Peter, I… | 一些 什么 听着 彼得 |
[30:32] | The Westgate construction site. | 西门施工场地 |
[30:34] | Remember, we agreed to delay discussion on compensation? | 记得吗 我们同意推迟到赔偿时再谈 |
[30:37] | I thought we should talk about that now. | 我认为我们应该现在就谈 |
[30:40] | No, no, no, I-I don’t think… | 不 不 我认为不要 |
[30:42] | Look, I’m coming out there in a few weeks. | 我几周后会去那 |
[30:43] | Why don’t we discuss it then, okay? | 我们为什么不到时再谈 行吗 |
[30:45] | No, no, no, I think now’s a better time for me. | 不 不 我想现在谈对我来说更好 |
[30:47] | I think we agreed to an equal split, | 我想我们同意了要平分的 |
[30:49] | unless you’ve changed your mind. | 除非你改变主意了 |
[30:51] | Uh, Peter, that was just between you and me. | 彼得 这是我们间的私事 |
[30:55] | And it is between you and me… | 确实只有我们俩 |
[30:57] | now… on the phone. | 现在 电话里 |
[31:01] | No, I mean, it is… | 不 我是说 |
[31:02] | How is the Westgate district doing for you? | 西门选区对你来说怎么样 |
[31:04] | – Peter, stop. – For me, it’s… | -彼得 别说了 -对我来说 |
[31:07] | You’ve made your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[31:08] | No, my point is I want them to stop | 不 我的意思是我要他们停止 |
[31:11] | listening to me and my office. | 监听我及我的办公室 |
[31:14] | I want them to stop listening to my wife’s law office. | 我要他们停止监听我妻子的律所 |
[31:18] | For the next five months, | 在接下来的五个月 |
[31:20] | I’m going to call my wife’s office | 我每两周都会打到我妻子的办公室 |
[31:21] | twice a week to discuss the Westgate construction site. | 去讨论西门施工场地的问题 |
[31:25] | So if you don’t want to be in the papers, | 所以如果你不想出现在报纸上的话 |
[31:27] | I would strongly suggest that you use | 我强烈建议你利用 |
[31:29] | your considerable influence with the NSA | 你在国家安全局的重要影响力 |
[31:31] | to take us off any lists that we are on. | 把我们从任何监听名单上剔除 |
[31:35] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[31:39] | Bill, do you understand me? | 比尔 你明白我的意思没 |
[31:43] | It’s this guy Froines. Chuck Froines | 是这个叫弗罗因斯的家伙 查克·弗罗因斯 |
[31:45] | out of the Illinois office. | 伊利诺伊州政府出身 |
[31:47] | He’s the one driving this. | 是他在搞这件事 |
[31:48] | Get me his contact info. | 给我他的联系电话 |
[31:49] | It won’t make a difference calling him. | 打给他不能改变什么的 |
[31:50] | Let me deal with that. Just get me his contact info. | 那个我来搞定 给我他的联系电话就行 |
[32:00] | I am not worthy. | 顶礼膜拜 |
[32:01] | I am not worthy. | 顶礼膜拜 |
[32:06] | Your Honor, my client’s home was raided last night | 法官阁下 我的当事人昨晚被突然搜查 |
[32:08] | due to the filing of a DOJ crimes report… | 就因为他报告有不正当行为 |
[32:11] | A raid that proved fruitful, Your Honor. | 一次证明很有成果的搜查 法官阁下 |
[32:13] | We recovered a classified document in his desk drawer. | 我们在他的抽屉里发现了一份机密文件 |
[32:15] | That wasn’t classified. That was a meeting schedule. | 那不是机密文件 那只是份会议议程 |
[32:17] | Your Honor, I can’t be sure, | 法官阁下 我不能确定 |
[32:18] | since I have not been given a copy of this evidence… | 因为我没能看到这个证据的副本 |
[32:21] | Implicit in the word “Classified” | 机密这个字的意思 |
[32:23] | is the idea it can’t be distributed. | 就是它不能被分发 |
[32:25] | But it is our understanding the document in question | 但我们相信这份有问题的文件 |
[32:27] | is a meeting schedule. | 其实是会议议程 |
[32:29] | That’s all. It was not classified | 就是这样 它被交给德林杰先生 |
[32:31] | when it was given to Mr. Dellinger or when he took it home. | 以及他拿回家时都不是机密的 |
[32:33] | The NSA retroactively classified it | 国家安全局将其追溯为机密资料 |
[32:35] | because the raid failed to produce the evidence | 因为此次搜查没能找到 |
[32:37] | they were hoping to find. | 他们想要的证据 |
[32:37] | On the contrary, Your Honor, the raid produced | 恰恰相反 法官阁下 搜查 |
[32:39] | this classified document. | 发现了这份机密文件 |
[32:41] | It wasn’t classified until 12 hours ago. | 十二小时前都不是加密的 |
[32:43] | This is the exact definition of ex post facto law. | 追溯法令就是这个意思 |
[32:45] | Your Honor, I would like to call our client | 法官阁下 我想让我的当事人 |
[32:47] | to testify to the innocuous contents | 对这份文件无关痛痒的内容 |
[32:49] | – of this document. – Objection. | -作证 -反对 |
[32:52] | Or… whatever. | 或者 不管是什么 |
[32:54] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[32:56] | The Classified Information Procedures Act | 机密资料程序法令 |
[32:59] | prevents a criminal defendant from disclosing classified information. | 禁止刑事被告公布机密文件信息 |
[33:02] | Then I would ask Your Honor to review the contents | 那我就得请法官阁下通过镜头来 |
[33:04] | of the document in camera. | 审视这份文件的内容了 |
[33:05] | Actually, Your Honor, | 事实上 法官阁下 |
[33:06] | you don’t have the necessary security clearance | 你没有查看文件必需的 |
[33:09] | – to view the document. – I’m sorry? | -安全检查 -你说什么 |
[33:10] | You and Mr. Hayden and Mr. Agos | 如果我们要继续的话 |
[33:12] | must apply for clearance | 你 海登先生及艾格斯先生 |
[33:14] | and be vetted, if we are to go forward. | 必须申请安全调查并接受审查 |
[33:16] | I can’t look at it? | 我不能看吗 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, sir, but you cannot. | 抱歉 阁下 你不能看 |
[33:18] | It’s a list of meetings and times, Your Honor. | 就是一份会议时间的列表 法官阁下 |
[33:20] | Okay, then. I will apply for security clearance, | 好吧 我会申请安全调查的 |
[33:23] | as I assume you will as well, | 我猜你们也会的吧 |
[33:25] | Mr. Hayden, Mr. Agos. | 海登先生 艾格斯先生 |
[33:27] | We will, Your Honor. | 我们会的 法官阁下 |
[33:28] | And when it is granted, | 批准后 |
[33:30] | we may proceed. | 我们再继续 |
[33:31] | Kalinda, can you come here for a sec? | 凯琳达 你能过来一下吗 |
[33:35] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[33:37] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[33:40] | Do you like working here? | 你喜欢在这工作吗 |
[33:43] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[33:43] | Because I was looking at your employment record, | 因为我在看你的雇佣记录 |
[33:44] | and I noticed you chose not to sign the contract. | 我注意到你没有签合同 |
[33:47] | You just like being a free agent? | 你喜欢当个自由职业者吗 |
[33:48] | Don’t like to be tied down? | 不喜欢被约束 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:50] | But you’ve been here a long time, | 但你来这很久了 |
[33:52] | so clearly you-you-you like it. | 所以很明显你喜欢这 |
[33:53] | You must be happy, | 你肯定是开心的 |
[33:55] | I mean… certainly we pay you enough. | 我是说 我们肯定付了你足够的薪水 |
[33:56] | I am happy. | 我是开心 |
[33:57] | If I were unhappy, then… I wouldn’t be here. | 如果我不开心的话 我就不会在这了 |
[34:00] | Well, there’s a coincidence, | 有点凑巧 |
[34:01] | because if I was unhappy, | 因为如果我不开心的话 |
[34:02] | you wouldn’t be here. | 你就不会在这 |
[34:05] | You can’t work for Diane and work for the firm. | 你不能既为戴安又为公司工作 |
[34:07] | Well, Diane’s a managing partner. | 戴安是管理合伙人 |
[34:09] | Yes, but if you work for her exclusively, | 是的 但如果你单独为她工作 |
[34:10] | then feed her information that I discuss with you, | 告诉她我跟你谈的信息 |
[34:13] | then let her pay you… | 再让她给你付钱 |
[34:15] | then we’ll sue you | 那我会起诉你 |
[34:16] | for return of employee compensation. | 偿还员工薪酬 |
[34:18] | Hey, try me if you think I won’t. | 不信的话你就试试吧 |
[34:22] | Diane doesn’t have the votes. | 戴安没有足够的支持票 |
[34:24] | I have the votes. | 我有 |
[34:26] | You think I’d be here if I didn’t? | 你认为我没有的话我能在这吗 |
[34:32] | What do you want, Louis? | 你想要什么 路易斯 |
[34:33] | I want to know what Diane wants you to do. | 我想知道戴安要你做什么 |
[34:39] | Pretend to be close to you. | 假装接近你 |
[34:40] | Find out whether you’re pushing her out. | 看看你是否要将她排挤出去 |
[34:48] | Tell her I’m not. | 告诉她我没有 |
[35:05] | You, uh… seem happier. | 你 看上去心情变好了一些 |
[35:08] | I had a good night’s sleep. | 我昨晚睡得很好 |
[35:09] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克太太 |
[35:10] | Now that you’ve arrived, we can begin. | 既然你已经到了 我们就开始吧 |
[35:13] | I assume you’ve had sufficient time | 我想你有足够的时间 |
[35:14] | to consult with Mr. Polmar? | 跟波尔马先生谈过吧 |
[35:16] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[35:17] | And I have a few questions for you, Mr. Castro. | 我有些问题要问你 卡斯特罗先生 |
[35:20] | For me? | 我吗 |
[35:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:26] | By all means. | 随便问吧 |
[35:27] | Mr. Castro, | 卡斯特罗先生 |
[35:28] | did you ever use the term “GenDen” yourself | 你曾在给你的员工发短信或邮件里 |
[35:31] | in any text or memo to staff? | 用过「普拘」这个词吗 |
[35:32] | “GenDen” Meaning “General detention”? | 「普拘」是指普通拘留吗 |
[35:34] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -没有 |
[35:35] | It’s not part of the culture of my office. | 我办公室没有这样的氛围 |
[35:37] | So it’s not a term or practice | 所以你自己不会用这个词或 |
[35:39] | – you yourself use? – That’s correct. | -这个惯例咯 -是的 |
[35:41] | Is this a cross-examination of the state’s attorney? | 这是对州检察官进行盘问吗 |
[35:43] | It’s okay. Happy to answer. | 没关系 很乐意回答 |
[35:49] | I took the liberty of having some slides loaded. | 我擅自下载了一些幻灯片 |
[35:52] | Mr. Castro, | 卡斯特罗先生 |
[35:53] | you sent my client a text | 3月16日你给我的当事人 |
[35:56] | on March 16 of this year that says, | 发了一条信息 |
[35:59] | “Is Jeffery Grant G.D.?” | 杰佛里·格兰特被GD了吗 |
[36:00] | Yes, I can see. | 是的 我看到了 |
[36:02] | Can you tell the panel | 你能告诉审判小组 |
[36:02] | what you meant by this text? | 你这条短息是什么意思吗 |
[36:04] | Perhaps you overlooked the fact that you have used the term. | 你可能漏说了 你用过该词 |
[36:08] | No. “G.D.” Is not the term. | 没有 GD不是那个词 |
[36:11] | I see. | 明白了 |
[36:11] | So what did you mean by G.D.? | 你觉得GD是什么意思呢 |
[36:14] | Is the prosecutor sufficiently prepared | 检控官是否做好充足准备 |
[36:16] | to take the defendant down to first degree? | 来成功拿下被告人一级谋杀 |
[36:19] | “Going down”” | 拿下 |
[36:19] | I see. Thank you for the correction. | 明白了 多谢纠正 |
[36:21] | – No problem. – So in this text, | -不用谢 -在这个4月6号的短信中 |
[36:23] | you write, on April 6, | 你写到 |
[36:26] | “I can’t wait to G.D. On Batiste. | 我迫不及待GD巴蒂斯特了 |
[36:28] | What fun!” | 多有趣 |
[36:29] | You were saying, | 难道你是想说 |
[36:30] | “I can’t wait to go down on Batiste. | 我迫不及待的想拿下巴蒂斯特 |
[36:32] | – What fun”? – No, that’s not what I meant. | -多有趣 -不 我不是这个意思 |
[36:34] | What I meant was I can’t wait to take him down. | 我的意思是我想将他定罪 |
[36:37] | By going down on him? | 通过将他拿下 |
[36:37] | No. That’s not… | 不 我不是… |
[36:38] | You-You’re misinterpreting my words. | 你故意曲解我的话 |
[36:41] | Sir,You used “G.D.” To mean “General detention,” | 你用GD来表示普通拘留 |
[36:43] | as everyone in this room well knows. | 这里所有人都知道 |
[36:45] | And to act as though Finn Polmar’s behavior | 但你们现在说芬恩·波尔马做的事 |
[36:47] | is any different from your own | 和你们做的不一样 |
[36:49] | – is simple hypocrisy. – No. | -这是赤裸裸的虚伪 – 不 |
[36:50] | You are trying to scapegoat here, | 你这是在找替罪羔羊 |
[36:52] | – and that is… – Excuse me. | -那是… -打断下 |
[36:54] | Placing defendants | 把被告人关进 |
[36:55] | in general population | 普通监狱 |
[36:56] | was a tactic used by the state’s attorney’s office | 是州检察官办公室用来让被告人 |
[36:59] | to soften up defendants for a plea bargain. | 在认罪协议方面服软的策略 |
[37:01] | You know this, Matan. | 马坦 你是知道的 |
[37:03] | You used it. | 你以前也这么干过 |
[37:04] | So it is the height of scapegoating | 怪罪芬恩·波尔马的行为 |
[37:05] | to blame Finn Polmar for this. | 才是真正地找代罪羔羊 |
[37:07] | And it is almost criminal | 把杰弗里·格兰特的罪行怪罪 |
[37:08] | to blame him for Jeffrey Grant’s actions. | 在他身上可以算得上是犯罪 |
[37:11] | He did what any prosecutor in this room would do. | 他做了在座的每一位检控官会做的事 |
[37:14] | And you know this. | 你们心知肚明 |
[37:22] | Well, you woke up. | 你终于觉醒奋发了 |
[37:23] | – Didn’t you? – Oh, yeah. | -是吧 -当然 |
[37:25] | It’s time to kick some ass. | 是时候全力进攻了 |
[37:33] | We know what you’re up to, Mr. Canning. | 我们知道你要干嘛 坎宁先生 |
[37:38] | we wanted to thank you. | 我们想谢谢你 |
[37:41] | Will was anxious to expand. | 威尔急于扩张 |
[37:43] | He was aggressive, and the firm purchases | 他激进的代表律所买了资产 |
[37:45] | that he didn’t tell us about. Left us vulnerable. | 我们不知道 这让我们很易受攻击 |
[37:49] | Yeah, I bet that was, uh, quite a surprise. | 我猜这对你们来说相当意想不到吧 |
[37:50] | How did you manage to undo the deals? | 你是怎么取消交易的 |
[37:52] | Well, the firms that Will bought | 威尔买的那些律所 |
[37:54] | both represent the third and sixth | 分别代理了全国 |
[37:57] | largest pharmaceutical companies in the country. | 第三大和第六大的医药公司 |
[37:58] | Luckily for us, I represent the largest. | 幸运的是 我代理的是最大的一家 |
[38:01] | So the clients conflict. | 所以说 有客户冲突 |
[38:02] | Yeah. Faced with the prospect of firing their biggest clients, | 当他们面临要开除他们最大客户时 |
[38:05] | uh, they were both surprisingly amenable | 他们在考虑被收购这种事上 |
[38:06] | to reconsidering the purchases. | 就变得很好说话 |
[38:08] | And the sports firm in L.A.? | 那个洛杉矶那家做体育案件的律所呢 |
[38:10] | Well, there’s no conflict there. | 那里确实没有任何冲突 |
[38:11] | I don’t represent anybody in sports law. Do you? | 我没有任何客户是在体育界的 你有吗 |
[38:14] | No. | 没有 |
[38:14] | Well, you do now. | 那么现在你有了 |
[38:16] | It seemed like a good idea to keep them. | 留住他们是个好主意 |
[38:17] | It’s a growing field. | 那是个有发展潜力的领域 |
[38:19] | Well, it meant a lot to Will. | 这对威尔来说很重要 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:22] | I’m happy to help. | 很高兴能帮的上忙 |
[38:27] | You know, you two are overthinking this. | 你们二位确实多虑了 |
[38:29] | This hidden agenda that you keep looking for, th… | 你们在找的隐藏动机… |
[38:32] | there isn’t one. | 我这没有 |
[38:35] | your track record is a… | 你过往的不良记录… |
[38:36] | thing that’s hard to… | 让人很难能… |
[38:39] | get past. | 忽略不计 |
[38:39] | That was before. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[38:41] | It was the old days. | 老黄历了 |
[38:44] | I’m your partner now. | 我现在是你的合伙人 |
[38:46] | I may be a scumbag, but… | 我可能是个卑鄙小人 但… |
[38:49] | Hey, I’m your scumbag. | 我现在是跟你一边的卑鄙小人 |
[39:30] | Froines. | 弗罗因斯 |
[39:33] | No, you have the wrong number. | 不 你打错了 |
[39:36] | Yeah. How’d you get this? | 你是怎么知道这个电话号码的 |
[39:39] | No, I don’t have a car for sale. | 不 我没有车要卖 |
[39:47] | Froines. | 弗罗因斯 |
[39:50] | Excuse me, where’d you get this number? | 你是从哪知道我这个电话的 |
[39:53] | No, I don’t have a car… | 不 我没有车要… |
[39:56] | There’s been some mistake. | 有人搞错了 |
[40:06] | Is your first name Charles? | 你是否叫查尔斯 |
[40:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:08] | Are you in Illinois? | 你是否在伊利诺伊州 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:12] | Are you now a member of any group that advocates | 你现在是反美国政府的 |
[40:13] | the violent overthrow of the United States government? | 激进暴力组织的一员吗 |
[40:16] | No. | 不是 |
[40:17] | Have you ever been contacted by any group | 那你跟任何反美国政府的 |
[40:18] | that advocates the violent overthrow | 激进暴力组织的成员 |
[40:20] | of the United States government? | 有任何联系吗 |
[40:24] | No. | 没有 |
[40:26] | Administrative leave? Why? What did I do? | 行政休假 为什么 我做错什么了 |
[40:28] | Probably nothing. | 可能没做错 |
[40:30] | It’s just administrative. | 这只是行政安排 |
[40:31] | Is this about these calls? | 是因为那些电话吗 |
[40:34] | What calls? | 什么电话 |
[40:35] | Five calls asking about a car. | 五通关于买车的电话 |
[40:37] | I don’t know anything about them. | 我什么也不知道 |
[40:40] | Well… let’s talk about what you do know. | 那…让我们说说你知道的 |
[40:43] | Nothing. | 我一无所知 |
[40:44] | I’m being pranked, that’s all. | 我只是被人恶作剧了 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:48] | Let’s take the calls one at a time. | 我们一通一通的来谈那些电话 |
[40:51] | Who is… Bilal Al-Dawoodi? | 谁是…比拉勒·阿尔达乌迪 |
[40:57] | Got some good news for you, Mr. Dellinger. | 告诉你个好消息 德林杰先生 |
[40:59] | The government’s dropping their case against you. | 政府放弃了对你的起诉 |
[41:01] | You can go back to work. | 你可以回去复职了 |
[41:03] | I left you a message on your cell, too. | 我在你手机上也留了言 |
[41:04] | Call me back on either one. | 用任何方式 给我回个电话 |
[41:06] | You know, I knew it wasn’t Dell. | 我就知道不是戴尔 |
[41:08] | No way. | 不可能 |
[41:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:15] | He’s not coming back. | 他回不来了 |
[41:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:17] | – Shut up, J. – Hans told me. | -闭嘴 J -汉斯告诉我的 |
[41:18] | Hans? | 汉斯 |
[41:20] | I thought Hans was the leaker. | 我以为汉斯是泄密者呢 |
[41:22] | What? Where did you get that? | 什么 你是怎么想的 |
[41:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:24] | I heard he went to Reykjavik. | 我听说他去了雷克雅维克 |
[41:26] | Dell? | 戴尔 |
[41:28] | But he hates the cold. | 他讨厌寒冷的天气 |
[41:30] | Iceland has the hottest women of anywhere. | 冰岛有全世界最辣的女人 |
[41:33] | You’re thinking of Sweden. | 你是想说瑞典吧 |
[41:35] | No, Iceland. | 不 是冰岛 |
[41:36] | It’s a known fact. | 这是公认的 |
[41:38] | Bjork is from Iceland. | 比约克是冰岛的 |
[41:42] | The Florrick tap is over. Done. | 福瑞克的监听结束了 |
[41:44] | File your summaries and close it down. | 提交总结报告 然后关闭监听 |
[41:47] | We need ears on Gregorio Valencia. | 我们需要监听格雷戈里奥·巴伦西亚 |
[41:49] | Dearborn, Michigan, 31, | 住在密歇根迪尔伯恩 31岁 |
[41:52] | recently married. | 最近才结婚 |
[42:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:08] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[42:13] | You’d think the NSA would know better | 大家都以为安全局不会笨到 |
[42:15] | than to be spying on a governor and his family, but you know… | 监听州长和他的家人 可惜啊… |
[42:19] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[42:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[42:28] | Well, since you’re here, I thought we’d, uh… | 既然你来了 我们要不… |
[42:32] | go over a few things. | 讨论一些事 |
[42:37] | There is a fund-raising dinner | 有个筹款晚会 |
[42:38] | May 17. | 5月17号 |
[42:42] | And then there’s the July 4 gala. | 7月4号有个晚宴 |
[42:49] | Uh, what time on the 17th? | 具体在17号什么时间 |
[42:50] | Grace is cooking dinner for her class. | 格蕾丝那天要做饭给她班上的同学 |
[42:52] | It sounds elaborate. | 听起来会耗点时间 |
[42:54] | It’ll be 6:00. | 是晚上6点 |
[42:55] | Okay. I’ll see if Owen can stop by. | 好的 我看看欧文能不能过来帮忙下 |
[42:57] | And then dinner with the Canadian ambassador | 和加拿大大使的晚餐约在了 |
[42:59] | on August 10. | 8月10号 |
[43:00] | And then on September 4, | 在9月4号 |
[43:02] | I have a Democratic Committee fund-raiser | 我在芝加哥文化中心 |
[43:04] | at the Chicago Cultural Center. | 有个民主党委员会募款活动 |
[43:06] | All right. Um, the Sunday before August 31, | 8月31前的那个周日 |
[43:09] | I have a client dinner with James Paisley and his wife. | 我要跟詹姆斯·佩斯莉和他妻子吃顿晚饭 |
[43:11] | Sunday? Yeah, I can be there. The last week of September, | 周日 我能去 9月的最后一周 |
[43:15] | Eli has us scheduled for a profile… | 伊莱帮我们约了个访谈… |