时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:22] | We have two hours. | 我们有两小时时间 |
[00:22] | No, you have an hour and 15 minutes. | 不 你只有一小时十五分钟 |
[00:25] | What? When did that happen? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[00:26] | We don’t get a grace period | 我们没申请到宽限期 |
[00:27] | because they’re sending it in digitally. | 因为他们要求线上传送文件 |
[00:29] | Yeah, it’s Alicia Florrick. | 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[00:31] | I called ahead. | 我之前打过电话了 |
[00:32] | Oh, good. You’re there. | 很好 你到那儿了 |
[00:34] | I just confirmed with the clerk | 我刚跟书记员确认过 |
[00:35] | the filing rules recently changed. | 文件提交规定最近有改动 |
[00:37] | The court will not accept documents after 8:00 p.M. | 晚上八点后法院将不再受理文件 |
[00:39] | You have to get a signature in by 8:00. | 八点前你必须拿到签名 |
[00:42] | Got it, but I won’t be able to help you with case prep tonight. | 明白 我今晚不能帮你准备案子了 |
[00:44] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[00:45] | The State’s Attorney’s Office delayed them, anyway. | 反正州检察官办公室已经把它们推迟了 |
[00:47] | Both the burglary and the mail fraud. | 盗窃案和邮件欺诈案都被推迟了 |
[00:49] | So we have another month. Guess we caught a break. | 我们多了一个月的时间 能喘口气了 |
[00:52] | Wait, they delayed them? | 等等 推迟了 |
[00:54] | When? Both? | 什么时候 两个都是吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, they’re shuffling around prosecutors. | 是的 他们要更换检察官 |
[00:56] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[00:58] | Just get his signature. | 拿到他的签名就行了 |
[01:00] | If we’re even one minute late, | 我们哪怕晚一分钟 |
[01:01] | we’re out the $1 million bonus. | 都会少一百万奖金 |
[01:03] | Okay, I’ll do my best, but you know how he is. | 好 我尽力 但你知道他那个人的 |
[01:05] | How who is? | 哪个人 |
[01:08] | Mr. Sweeney, hello. I’ll call you back. | 斯威尼先生 你好 我待会再打给你 |
[01:10] | You have come to my engagement party. | 你亲自来参加我的订婚派对 |
[01:12] | – I’m honored. – Actually, no. | -我很荣幸 -事实上 不是的 |
[01:13] | Mr. Sweeney, I called earlier. | 斯威尼先生 我之前打过电话 |
[01:15] | We just discovered you left your signature | 我们刚发现你忘记 |
[01:17] | off the financial disclosure. | 在财务报表上签字了 |
[01:18] | Business. You’re always business these days, Alicia. | 工作 你最近总是谈工作 艾丽西娅 |
[01:21] | Marta, Mrs. Florrick needs a drink! | 玛塔 给福瑞克夫人拿杯喝的 |
[01:24] | No, thank you, Mr. Sweeney. | 不 谢谢了 斯威尼先生 |
[01:25] | I just really need to get you to sign these… | 我真的需要你签这些 |
[01:30] | I’m getting married, Alicia. Congratulations are in order. | 我要结婚了 艾丽西娅 这值得庆祝 |
[01:34] | I-I thought you already were married. | 我以为你已经结婚了 |
[01:36] | Yes, I was. | 是的 结过 |
[01:38] | But I became disenchanted, | 但我后来对她没感觉了 |
[01:40] | so I had to get rid of her. | 所以我得摆脱她 |
[01:44] | Through divorce. | 通过离婚 |
[01:45] | Where’s your sense of humor? | 你的幽默感哪去了 |
[01:46] | I need you to initial here, here and sign here. | 你得在这里和这里 以及这里签名 |
[01:50] | I heard about your old partner, Will Gardner. | 我听说了你老搭档的事 威尔·加德纳 |
[01:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:54] | – Thank you. – No, I mean it. | -谢谢 -不 我是说真的 |
[01:56] | I liked Will. He was a good guy. | 我喜欢威尔 他是个好人 |
[01:58] | Yep. Can we… sign these please? | 的确 我们能把这些签了吗 |
[02:00] | And then, life moves on. | 不过 生活依然在继续 |
[02:02] | You have a new firm, I’m getting married. | 你开了家新律所 而我要结婚了 |
[02:06] | It’s the seasons of life. | 这就是人生的变幻莫测 |
[02:10] | Mr. Sweeney? | 斯威尼先生 |
[02:11] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[02:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:13] | I am. | 我在看 |
[02:14] | No, you’re looking over my head. | 不 你在往我头顶上看 |
[02:16] | It’s these glasses. | 这些神奇的镜片 |
[02:17] | Whoever you’re staring at, | 不管你看着谁 |
[02:18] | it matches their body type with a porn star. | 它都会根据其体型匹配一个色情明星 |
[02:23] | Well, that’s surprising. | 这真是令人惊讶 |
[02:26] | Mr. Sweeney… | 斯威尼先生 |
[02:28] | if you don’t sign these documents right now, | 如果你不立刻把这些文件签了 |
[02:30] | the merger will be off. | 并购就会被取消 |
[02:31] | Do you know what LD50 is? | 你知道LD50是什么吗 |
[02:33] | Mr. Sweeney… | 斯威尼先生 |
[02:34] | It’s called “Lethal dose 50%.” | 它叫做半数致死量 |
[02:36] | It’s a test, devised by Claxon-Brant, | 由克莱克森-布兰特公司设计 |
[02:38] | to discover the toxicity of their pharmaceuticals. | 用来检测药物的毒性 |
[02:41] | If it kills less than 50% of its animal test subjects, | 如果只毒死不到半数的试验动物 |
[02:45] | it’s a success. | 就表明成功了 |
[02:46] | Suddenly, you’re concerned with animal testing? | 你怎么突然关心起动物试验来了 |
[02:48] | I can’t have a heart? | 我就不能心怀慈悲吗 |
[02:49] | Tell me the bottom line, Mr. Sweeney. | 告诉我你的要求 斯威尼先生 |
[02:50] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么 |
[02:53] | Convince Renata. | 说服蕾娜塔 |
[02:56] | Who’s Renata? | 谁是蕾娜塔 |
[02:56] | My fiancee. | 我的未婚妻 |
[02:58] | Do you really not follow my life? | 你真的不关心我的生活吗 |
[02:59] | I follow yours. | 我可是很关注你的 |
[03:01] | I’m-I’m hurt. | 人家好受伤 |
[03:03] | Eli, hold on a minute. | 伊莱 等一下 |
[03:06] | You want me to convince your fiancee that if you merge, | 你想让我说服你的未婚妻 如果你并购 |
[03:10] | you can stop the animal testing at Claxon-Brant? | 就会停止克莱克森-布兰特的动物试验 |
[03:12] | And then you’ll sign these? | 然后你就会把这些签了吗 |
[03:15] | What is it, Eli? I’m a little busy. | 什么事 伊莱 我有点忙 |
[03:17] | Your son Zach. | 你儿子扎克 |
[03:18] | What? Wh-What happened? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[03:20] | He’s on Gawker. I’m looking at it right now. | 他上高客网了 我正在看 |
[03:22] | Looking at what? | 看什么 |
[03:23] | Zach with a bong. | 扎克拿着个大麻烟枪 |
[03:25] | He… What? | 他 什么 |
[03:27] | He has a bong in his hand. | 他手上拿着一个大麻烟枪 |
[03:29] | – Peter is coming out against legalizing marijuana. – Eli… | -彼得正致力于抵制大麻合法化 -伊莱 |
[03:32] | This month was supposed to be about us coordinating our message, | 本来这个月我们会整合协调宣告立场 |
[03:35] | and people are pointing out the hypocrisy! | 如今民众正在揭露我们的表里不一 |
[03:37] | Eli, I have to go. I’ll call Zach. | 伊莱 我得挂了 我会打给扎克 |
[03:39] | No, I will call him. | 不 我来打给他 |
[03:40] | No, Eli, I’ll call him. | 不 伊莱 我来打 |
[03:42] | Oh, Renata. | 蕾娜塔 |
[03:43] | Meet my second-favorite person in the world, | 来见见这世上我第二喜欢的人 |
[03:46] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[03:47] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[03:50] | I have a theory about women with three-syllable names. | 我喜欢名字是三个音节的女人 |
[03:53] | Oh, darling, you’re going to have to exert your… | 亲爱的 你得对她 |
[03:56] | considerable powers on this one. | 施展你的全部魅力 |
[03:58] | She’s a saint. | 她是个圣人 |
[03:59] | Every saint is just a sinner waiting for an opportunity. | 每一个圣人都是在翘首等待机会的罪人 |
[04:03] | Colin’s told me a lot about you, Alicia. | 科林跟我说了许多你的事 艾丽西娅 |
[04:05] | I’m jealous. | 我很嫉妒 |
[04:06] | Jealous. Pshaw. | 嫉妒 得了吧 |
[04:08] | He told me you have some great advice | 他告诉我 你对怎样维持婚姻 |
[04:09] | for how to keep a marriage alive. | 别有一番心得 |
[04:11] | Ah, perhaps another time. | 下次再聊这个吧 |
[04:12] | Alicia wants to talk to you about my merger. | 艾丽西娅想跟你谈谈关于我并购的事 |
[04:15] | PETA stuff? | 善待动物组织的事 |
[04:16] | I like that shade of lipstick on you. | 我喜欢你口红的颜色 |
[04:18] | It’s very flattering. | 真妩媚 |
[04:19] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | If I could just get you on the phone | 如果你能和克莱克森-布兰特的CEO |
[04:22] | with the CEO of Claxon-Brant, | 通个电话 |
[04:24] | and he will explain that they’re phasing out the animal testing. | 他会向你说明公司将逐渐淘汰动物试验 |
[04:27] | Have you seen the pictures? | 你看过那些照片了吗 |
[04:28] | Oh, my God, did we invite her? | 我的天 我们邀请她了吗 |
[04:30] | She’s my bridesmaid. | 她是我的伴娘 |
[04:32] | People pay lip service to the three Rs, | 人们总是口口声声说要遵循三项守则 |
[04:34] | but they never follow through. | 却从不老老实实做 |
[04:35] | Well, if you’re on the board, | 好吧 如果你是董事会的成员 |
[04:36] | you can impact their choices. | 你就可以影响他们的决议 |
[04:38] | You don’t even know what the three Rs are, do you? | 你根本不知道三项守则是哪三项对吗 |
[04:39] | This is fascinating, | 这话题真有趣 |
[04:41] | but I have a party to prepare. | 但我得去准备派对了 |
[04:44] | Yes, Mr. Lipsger, uh, one moment, please. | 是的 里皮斯格先生 请等一下 |
[04:47] | Just-just talk to him. Give him a chance. | 跟他聊聊吧 给他个机会 |
[04:49] | Renata, CEOs lie. | 蕾娜塔 CEO都是大忽悠 |
[04:50] | That’s what they’re paid for. | 他们就靠这个赚钱 |
[04:52] | Demetrius, I told you not to call. | 迪米特里厄斯 我说过别打给我的 |
[05:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:03] | Zach, it’s Mom. | 扎克 我是妈妈 |
[05:04] | Hey, Mom. What’s up? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[05:05] | There is a picture of you on Gawker at a party with a bong. | 高客网上有一张你拿着大麻烟枪的照片 |
[05:09] | With a… Mom, that’s a… | 拿着 妈妈 那是 |
[05:11] | I-I didn’t have a bong. | 我没有大麻烟枪 |
[05:13] | Zach, there’s a picture of you. | 扎克 的确有张你的照片 |
[05:14] | Eli just called me. | 伊莱刚刚打给我了 |
[05:19] | That’s… It’s not mine, Mom. | 那是 那不是我的 妈妈 |
[05:20] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[05:21] | Whose party were you at anyway? | 那你去的是谁的派对 |
[05:22] | Shauna Norrel’s. You said it was all right for me to go. | 肖娜·诺雷尔的 你说我可以去的 |
[05:24] | – Yes, to go to the party, not to do drugs. – I wasn’t. | -让你去派对 没让你吸毒 -我没 |
[05:27] | I didn’t. I was actually taking it away from Shauna, | 我没吸毒 我是从肖娜那里把它拿走 |
[05:28] | so she wouldn’t use it. | 阻止她吸大麻 |
[05:30] | Oh, come on, Zach. | 得了吧 扎克 |
[05:31] | It’s true, Mom. | 这是真的 妈妈 |
[05:33] | Zach, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 扎克 我待会再打给你 |
[05:36] | So? What did he say? Can Colin sign? | 他说什么了 可以让科林签字了吗 |
[05:39] | Put me on the board. | 让我进入董事会 |
[05:42] | Oh, come on, Renata! | 不是吧 蕾娜塔 |
[05:43] | Shut up, Morgan. | 闭嘴 摩根 |
[05:44] | Colin hasn’t had the best luck with his wives. | 科林从未觅得过真正的好老婆 |
[05:46] | I want to be a bigger part of his life. | 我想更多地融入他的生活 |
[05:49] | Put me on the board, and I’ll get Colin to sign. | 让我进董事会 我就让科林签字 |
[05:53] | What’s going on? What happened? | 情况如何 进展怎么样 |
[05:54] | He’s signing it now. | 他正在签字 |
[05:56] | We’re good! | 没问题了 |
[06:02] | Have a sangria. | 喝杯桑格利亚酒 |
[06:04] | And I’ll sign the last line. | 我就签最后一行 |
[06:07] | Sign the last line. | 签了最后一行 |
[06:09] | And I’ll have a sangria. | 我就喝酒 |
[06:24] | It’s coming to you now. | 现在传给你 |
[06:25] | – Let me know when you get it. – Okay. | -收到了告诉我 -好 |
[06:28] | Uh, not yet. Probably in a minute. | 还没收到 估计马上有 |
[06:39] | Cary, who’s the prosecutor on your two criminal cases? | 你那两个刑案的公诉人是谁 |
[06:42] | The ones that were delayed. | 延迟的那两个 |
[06:44] | Um, you mean before or after? | 之前的还是之后的 |
[06:45] | Before; the prosecutor before. | 之前 之前的公诉人 |
[06:48] | Uh, Finn Polmar, why? | 芬恩·波尔马 怎么了 |
[06:51] | Why was he taken off? | 他为什么被换掉 |
[06:52] | I have no idea. Okay, there it is. | 不知道 来了 |
[06:53] | I got it. | 我收到了 |
[06:54] | I’ll forward it on to the court clerk. | 我去把它交给法庭书记员 |
[06:56] | Wait there until I get the confirmation. | 等着拿回批准来 |
[07:07] | Finn Polmar. | 芬恩·波尔马 |
[07:08] | Hey, it’s Alicia. | 你好 我是艾丽西娅 |
[07:09] | Oh, hey, what’s up? | 你好 怎么了 |
[07:11] | My partner Cary Agos was on two cases | 我合伙人凯里·艾格斯有两个案子 |
[07:13] | with you as the prosecutor. | 你是公诉人 |
[07:15] | We just got word that you were moved off them. | 我们刚接到通知你被换掉了 |
[07:17] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Is there some reason for this? | 有什么原因吗 |
[07:19] | Something to do with Castro? | 跟卡斯特罗有关吗 |
[07:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:23] | I’m just worried that he might be coming after y– | 我只是有点担心他可能… |
[07:26] | Finn, is someone in the office with you? | 芬恩 有人在你办公室吗 |
[07:28] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:32] | Okay, I’m gonna call you back. | 我一会儿打给你 |
[07:35] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[07:36] | Aw, just some defense attorney; nothing important. | 辩方律师 没什么要紧事 |
[07:39] | – We have a problem, Alicia. – What is it? | -艾丽西娅 有点问题 -怎么了 |
[07:42] | “Other expenses.” | [其他费用] |
[07:43] | Clarke brought this to my attention. | 克拉克提醒我的 |
[07:45] | The financial disclosure statement– Sweeney lied. | 财务状况声明 斯威尼作假了 |
[07:47] | He put all his recreational expenses in it. | 他把所有娱乐开销都放进去了 |
[07:49] | Recreational? | 娱乐 |
[07:50] | – Drugs and sexual therapy. – Oh, dear Lord. | -毒品 性理疗 -上帝 |
[07:53] | Yeah, he could get arrested for this, Alicia. | 对 他可能因此被捕 艾丽西娅 |
[07:55] | It’s $145,000. | 145,000美元呢 |
[07:57] | Okay, well, uh, can I cross out the amount on the contract? | 我能划掉合同上的金额吗 |
[08:00] | Yes. And get him to initial it. | 可以 然后让他签名 |
[08:02] | And have him refund $145,000 | 然后让他退14万5千块 |
[08:04] | into his business account, | 到他的商务账户 |
[08:05] | and I’ll try to get the filing back from the courthouse. | 我去试试从法庭把文件拿回来 |
[08:07] | We have 30 minutes. | 还有三十分钟 |
[08:09] | Have you heard anything from Zach? | 扎克有什么解释吗 |
[08:11] | I have a reporter on the line. | 有个记者在跟我打电话呢 |
[08:12] | Eli, I cannot talk right now. | 伊莱 我现在没法说话 |
[08:14] | Alicia, I promise you this is the most important thing | 艾丽西娅 我保证这是目前 |
[08:16] | you’re doing right now. | 你处理的最重要的事 |
[08:19] | Zach wasn’t smoking pot. | 扎克没有抽大麻 |
[08:21] | – It wasn’t his. -Great! | -那不是他的 -太好了 |
[08:22] | Then I need him to say that to a reporter. | 我需要他跟记者说明那点 |
[08:24] | He’s not talking to a reporter, Eli. | 他不会跟记者对话 伊莱 |
[08:25] | You don’t understand. This is not a 24-hour news cycle anymore. | 你不懂 这不是24小时新闻周期的事了 |
[08:28] | This is a photo, everyone is linking to it. | 这是张照片 所有人都在点击它 |
[08:30] | We need to put a statement out now! | 我们必须马上发表声明 |
[08:36] | Alicia, did you hear what I just said? | 艾丽西娅 你听到我说的了吗 |
[08:38] | Alicia! Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 艾丽西娅 |
[08:40] | Eli, I’ll put out a statement, but I can’t right now. | 伊莱 我会发表声明 但现在不行 |
[08:42] | Hold on, hold on. | 稍等 稍等 |
[08:44] | – Hello? – Alicia, hey. It’s Finn. | -你好 -艾丽西娅 我是芬恩 |
[08:46] | Castro was in the office. | 卡斯特罗刚才在我办公室 |
[08:47] | Oh, uh, yeah, Finn. Can you hold on for a moment? | 好 芬恩 你能稍等一会儿吗 |
[08:51] | Mr. Sweeney? | 斯威尼先生 |
[08:59] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:02] | Mr. Sweeney, you lied on your financial disclosure. | 斯威尼先生 你在财务声明里作假了 |
[09:05] | We have 24 minutes to refund your account | 我们还有24分钟可以向你账户退款 |
[09:07] | and sign a new a statement. Please! | 并签份新的声明 拜托了 |
[09:09] | I don’t lie. | 我从不作假 |
[09:10] | Look, you can’t include sexual therapy | 你看 不能把性理疗 |
[09:13] | as a business expense. | 也当做商务开支 |
[09:14] | – It’s political correctness– – There it is. | -那个政治绝对正确 -在这儿 |
[09:16] | Initial here and here where I made the correction. | 在这两处我改过的地方签名 |
[09:19] | Finn, I am so sorry I got distracted. | 芬恩 抱歉我有点其他事 |
[09:21] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人吗 |
[09:23] | Yes. Who’s this? | 对 你是谁 |
[09:24] | Shauna Norrel, Zach’s friend. | 肖娜·诺雷尔 扎克的朋友 |
[09:26] | Oh, Sh-Shauna. How are you? | 肖娜 你好 |
[09:27] | Good. Except Zach called me about this party at my house. | 很好 但扎克打电话给我说聚会的事 |
[09:30] | And how I was the one with the bong, smoking pot? | 说是我拿着烟枪 在抽大麻 |
[09:33] | Yes! Thank you for calling. It’s such a relief… | 对 谢谢你打来 真的很让我… |
[09:35] | – What are you doing? – I have to read it first. | -你在做什么 -我得先读一遍 |
[09:37] | I told him I couldn’t lie for him. | 我跟他说我不能为他说谎 |
[09:40] | Excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[09:41] | Smoking pot. | 抽大麻的事 |
[09:42] | I couldn’t lie for him about smoking pot. | 我不能为他谎称我在抽大麻 |
[09:44] | I think the best thing for Zach is he face the fact | 我觉得对扎克而言最好的是 |
[09:46] | he has a problem. | 面对他有问题的事实 |
[09:48] | Signed. Now what do I do? | 签好了 我现在做什么 |
[09:51] | Renata! | 蕾娜塔 |
[09:57] | She did it! | 她自杀了 |
[09:58] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[10:00] | Darling, who? | 亲爱的 谁 |
[10:04] | Renata, are you all right? | 蕾娜塔 你还好吗 |
[10:05] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[10:06] | I went into the bathroom because she wouldn’t come out! | 因为她不出来 我就进了盥洗室 |
[10:09] | There was nothing I could do! | 我什么都做不了 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[10:42] | Thank you for answering our questions, Mrs. Florrick. | 感谢你回答我们的问题 福瑞克夫人 |
[10:45] | No problem. Anyway I can help. | 不客气 能帮到的我会尽力 |
[10:50] | You’re Mr. Sweeney’s lawyer, isn’t that correct? | 你是斯威尼先生的律师 对吗 |
[10:52] | It is. His civil lawyer. | 对 他的民事律师 |
[10:54] | But you’ve handled his past criminal matters as well? | 但你也处理过他以前的刑案 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:58] | And you claim you were with Mr. Sweeney the entire time? | 你声称一直都跟斯威尼先生在一起 |
[11:00] | No, not the entire time. | 不 不是一直在一起 |
[11:02] | He was within my view | 他一直在我视线内 |
[11:03] | from approximately 6:55 to 7:45. | 大概6:55到7:45之间都在 |
[11:06] | And you, um… | 而你… |
[11:07] | witnessed the victim on the phone– | 目睹了被害人 |
[11:09] | Morgan Donnelly? | 摩根·唐娜丽打电话 |
[11:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
[11:11] | In tears. | 还哭了 |
[11:12] | And who was she on the phone with? | 那她电话那边是谁呢 |
[11:17] | Demetrie, I told you to leave me alone… | 迪米特里 我说了离我远点 |
[11:19] | Someone named Demetrie. | 叫迪米特里的人 |
[11:21] | She was upset. | 她很烦躁 |
[11:22] | Told him to leave her alone. | 让他离她远点 |
[11:24] | That’s when you saw her crying? | 你是那时看到她哭的吗 |
[11:26] | Mom, I didn’t have a bong. | 妈妈 我没拿烟枪 |
[11:28] | Come on, Renata! | 拜托 蕾娜塔 |
[11:30] | No. | 不 |
[11:31] | She was crying after the phone call. | 她是打电话后哭的 |
[11:33] | It was after that. | 电话之后 |
[11:35] | I see. | 明白了 |
[11:37] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | It’s just odd. | 只是有点奇怪 |
[11:45] | You happened to be present | 四年前斯威尼先生家 |
[11:46] | during another murder in Mr. Sweeney’s home | 发生另一起谋杀时 |
[11:48] | four years ago? | 你恰好也在现场 |
[11:49] | Isn’t that correct? | 不是吗 |
[11:50] | No, that is not correct. | 不是 |
[11:52] | There was an involuntary manslaughter | 四年前斯威尼先生家发生的 |
[11:54] | in Mr. Sweeney’s home four years ago. | 是过失杀人事件 |
[11:57] | But I was not present. | 但我不在现场 |
[11:58] | – I arrived afterwards. – Well… | -是事后去的 -那么… |
[12:00] | that makes it much less convenient. | 那事情就有点麻烦了 |
[12:03] | And it’s also not correct | 将今天的事称为谋杀 |
[12:04] | to call tonight’s death a murder, Detective. | 也是不正确的 警探 |
[12:08] | It’s my understanding that it was a suicide. | 就我理解 那是自杀 |
[12:22] | Ligature marks. | 绳索痕迹 |
[12:24] | Legs, arms… | 腿上有 胳膊上有 |
[12:26] | a double set of marks on her neck. | 脖子上有两道 |
[12:28] | One from this rope, | 一道是这根绳子的 |
[12:29] | and another from a rope earlier. | 另一道是之前勒的 |
[12:31] | This woman shows | 这女人身上 |
[12:32] | all the signs of being tied up and tortured. | 有明显的被捆绑和折磨的痕迹 |
[12:34] | Then, uh, strung up later | 之后被吊起来 |
[12:36] | to make it look like a suicide. | 伪装成了谋杀 |
[12:38] | Normally, when I find a woman’s body in Mr. Sweeney’s home, | 一般情况下我在斯威尼先生家找到女人尸体 |
[12:43] | he’d be in cuffs. | 他就会被铐起来 |
[12:45] | And yet you were here to offer him an alibi? | 但你在这里给他提供了不在场证明 |
[12:47] | I was here on legal business. | 我是来处理法律事务的 |
[12:50] | It’s not coincidental | 你出现在这里见斯威尼先生 |
[12:51] | that you’ve been with Mr. Sweeney, both times, | 同时他家发现了女尸 |
[12:53] | a dead woman was found in his house. | 这不是巧合 |
[12:55] | You were brought here to be his alibi. | 你是被叫来给他做不在场证明的 |
[13:01] | I was with Mr. Sweeney, | 我一直跟斯威尼先生在一起 |
[13:03] | or within his sights, | 或者说在他视线里 |
[13:05] | from 6:55 until 7:45. | 从6:55到7:45都在 |
[13:18] | So the topic of the moment seems to be marijuana. | 现在的话题好像是大麻 |
[13:22] | Yes, Mr. Governor. | 是的 州长先生 |
[13:23] | Do you see Illinois going the way of Colorado | 您认为伊利诺伊会走科罗拉多的路 |
[13:25] | and legalizing pot? | 吸食大麻合法化吗 |
[13:26] | Well, no, I don’t, Ray, and here’s why: | 我不这么认为 雷 原因在于 |
[13:28] | I think our health care issues are extreme enough without | 我认为本州的医保问题已经足够多了 |
[13:31] | adding potential costs on top of that. | 无需再徒增潜在问题了 |
[13:34] | Kate Guinness, Chicago Ledger. | 凯特·奎尼丝 芝加哥纪事报 |
[13:36] | Mr. Governor, how do you square this | 州长先生 你怎么解释 |
[13:37] | with the actions of your son? | 你儿子的行为呢 |
[13:39] | Well, Kate… | 凯特 |
[13:41] | um, if you’re referring to the photo | 如果你是指昨晚 |
[13:43] | that was online last night, | 网上的那张照片的话 |
[13:44] | my son told me that he was actually | 我儿子跟我说其实 |
[13:46] | intervening to stop someone else from taking drugs. | 他是在阻止别人吸毒 |
[13:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:51] | Yes, really. | 是的 |
[13:53] | Are there any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[13:55] | Governor, it’s Ray again. | 州长 还是雷 |
[13:56] | How do you square this with your brother-in-law’s statements? | 那你怎么解释你小叔的言论呢 |
[14:01] | My brother-in-law’s statements… | 对于我小叔的言论… |
[14:05] | I, uh… | 我认为… |
[14:06] | Get out of the way, Nora! | 快让我 诺拉 |
[14:07] | Come on! | 快点 |
[14:18] | Uh, yeah. I did. | 对 我看了 |
[14:19] | I saw the photo of Zach. | 我看到扎克那张照片了 |
[14:21] | With that rather adult-sized bong, don’t you think? | 他拿的那个烟枪是成人量的 对吧 |
[14:24] | All I can say is more power to him. | 我对他表示支持 |
[14:26] | Holy heaven… | 要命啊 |
[14:27] | And it’s like the president said, | 就像总统说的 |
[14:28] | that, you know, pot’s no worse than alcohol. | 大麻不亚于酒 |
[14:30] | You should see Alicia drink. | 你该看看艾丽西娅喝酒那架势 |
[14:32] | Uh, I’m just glad he’s taking my advice | 我很高兴他听了我的话 |
[14:35] | and loosening up a little. | 学会去放松一下了 |
[14:36] | Maybe it’ll force his dad to change his mind | 也许这能逼着他爸爸 |
[14:38] | about these ridiculous laws. | 对那些荒谬的法律改变心意 |
[14:40] | I’m watching, Eli. | 我正在看 伊莱 |
[14:41] | You need to get on with him, Alicia. | 你得好好说说他 艾丽西娅 |
[14:42] | You need to talk to him now! | 你现在就找他谈 |
[14:46] | Don’t worry, I was planning to. | 不用担心 我本来就打算找他谈 |
[14:48] | What’s wrong? What’s happening? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[14:49] | Nothing. Uh… one problem at a time. | 没什么 让我一件件来解决 |
[14:52] | Mr. State’s Attorney, what a surprise. | 州检察官先生 真是稀客 |
[14:54] | Detective. | 警探 你好 |
[14:55] | Alicia, I’m in awe of your offices. | 艾丽西娅 你的办公室令我犹然起敬 |
[14:57] | Very… youthful. | 非常…有活力 |
[14:59] | – Thank you. – Makes me miss . | -谢谢 -勾起我的怀念了 |
[15:01] | Almost. | 差点 |
[15:02] | So… what brings you here? | 有何贵干吗 |
[15:04] | A high-profile case. | 有件广受关注的案子 |
[15:06] | In an election year? | 在选举年吗 |
[15:09] | We have some photos we’d like to show you. | 我们有些照片想给你看看 |
[15:13] | Where’s this? | 这是哪里 |
[15:14] | Upstairs in Sweeney’s townhouse. | 斯威尼先生别墅的楼上 |
[15:17] | I must have missed the search warrant. | 我应该没看见搜查证 |
[15:19] | A police officer was looking for the bathroom | 一位警官找洗手间的时候 |
[15:21] | and he opened this door. | 进到这个房间的 |
[15:23] | By accident. | 纯属偶然 |
[15:24] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[15:24] | Did he ever find the bathroom? | 那他到底找到洗手间没有呢 |
[15:27] | That’s where we think | 我们认为 |
[15:28] | Morgan Donnelly was tortured and murdered. | 摩根·唐娜丽就是在这里被折磨并杀害的 |
[15:29] | Then her body was moved to the adjacent bathroom | 然后她的尸体被移至隔壁洗手间 |
[15:31] | to make it look like suicide. | 并伪装成自杀 |
[15:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:34] | Who are we thinking did it? | 那你们认为凶手是谁 |
[15:36] | We were hoping to ask your client. | 我们本想问问你的客户 |
[15:39] | I’m a witness now. | 我现在是证人 |
[15:40] | I’ve had to relinquish | 所以得由我的合伙人 |
[15:41] | Mr. Sweeney’s representation to my partner. | 担任斯威尼先生的代理人 |
[15:43] | Well, we’d love to know | 我们想知道 |
[15:44] | why he has a torture chamber in his townhouse. | 为什么在他的别墅里会有间受刑室 |
[15:50] | These make it look so grim. | 你这样说好残忍哟 |
[15:52] | It’s really quite sweet. | 其实这屋子很温馨的 |
[15:53] | This torture chamber is in your townhouse? | 你是说你别墅里的这间受刑室吗 |
[15:55] | It’s not a torture chamber. | 这不是受刑室 |
[15:57] | Sometimes we put flowers in there. | 有时候我们会在里面摆上花 |
[15:59] | And a vase. And pillows. | 还有花瓶 还有枕头 |
[16:00] | It’s shibari. | 这叫绳缚 |
[16:03] | What is… shibari? | 什么叫绳户 |
[16:04] | No. Shibari. | 不对 绳缚 |
[16:08] | It’s the ancient Japanese art | 是一种古老的日式艺术 |
[16:10] | of sexual satisfaction | 通过控制 |
[16:11] | though the tightening and loosening of knots and ropes. | 绳结与绳索的松紧来达到性满足 |
[16:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你胡说八道什么 |
[16:14] | If Detective Johnson doesn’t want an explanation, | 如果约翰逊警探不想知道原因的话 |
[16:16] | we can accommodate him. | 我们愿意配合 |
[16:18] | Go on. | 你说 |
[16:19] | Two subjects sit in facing harnesses | 两人面对面拴好 |
[16:22] | and tie each other in. | 双方互相牵在一起 |
[16:25] | They control each other’s sensations | 然后通过用绞盘和滑轮 |
[16:26] | by pulling and tightening knots | 拉伸和收紧绳结 |
[16:28] | through these winches and pulleys. | 来控制对方的快感 |
[16:30] | Auto-asphyxiation. | 窒息性快感 |
[16:31] | No. | 不 |
[16:32] | Auto-asphyxiation is porn. | 窒息性快感是色情 |
[16:34] | Shibari is art. | 日式绳缚是艺术 |
[16:35] | You should try it sometime, Mr. State’s Attorney. | 州检察官先生 你不妨有空试试 |
[16:38] | Clears the mind. | 可以净化心灵 |
[16:41] | – Did you do this… – Shibari. | -你有没有用这个…-日式绳缚 |
[16:43] | Did you do this with Morgan? | 你跟摩根用过这个吗 |
[16:45] | The victim? | 也就是被害人 |
[16:46] | Uh… on other occasions. | 以前玩过几次 |
[16:48] | Not last night. | 但昨晚没有 |
[16:49] | So she just killed herself in the ropes | 那是她自己用绳子勒死自己 |
[16:51] | and then strung herself up in the bathroom? | 再把自己吊在洗手间里的吗 |
[16:53] | I’ll ask my client | 我建议我的客户 |
[16:54] | not to answer that hypothetical. | 不回答这个假设问题 |
[16:55] | Okay, look. | 好了 |
[16:57] | As you can see, what you called a torture chamber | 如你所见 你们所谓的受刑室 |
[16:58] | was actually for the private recreational use of my client. | 其实是我的客户用作个人消遣的房间 |
[17:02] | And I’d like to call a halt to this interview. | 我看本次问话到此为止吧 |
[17:04] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[17:08] | would you mind staying for a few minutes? | 能留一下吗 |
[17:10] | We don’t need it. | 用不着了 |
[17:11] | I think we do. | 我认为用得着 |
[17:22] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[17:29] | I do. | 认识 |
[17:30] | Did you see him at the party? | 在聚会上见过他吗 |
[17:37] | I did. | 见过 |
[17:38] | Where? | 在哪里见到的 |
[17:39] | I passed him by the bar. | 我在吧台跟他擦肩而过 |
[17:41] | And that was it? | 就这么简单吗 |
[17:47] | No, I saw him climbing the stairs | 不 我还见到他从楼梯 |
[17:49] | to the fourth floor. | 上四楼去了 |
[17:51] | At what time? | 什么时候 |
[17:52] | Around 7:35 P.M. | 晚上7点35分左右 |
[17:58] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[17:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:01] | The victim’s boyfriend, Demetrius Rowe. | 死者的男友迪米特里厄斯·罗威 |
[18:03] | You said you heard her argue with a Demetrie. | 你曾说听到她与一个叫迪米特里的争吵 |
[18:06] | Demetrie, I told you… | 迪米特里 我跟你说过… |
[18:08] | It could’ve been Demetrius. | 也有可能是叫迪米特里厄斯 |
[18:11] | You’ll have to excuse detective Johnson. | 请原谅约翰逊警探 |
[18:13] | He’s worried that you’re confusing your duty as a defense attorney | 他担心你混淆了身为辩护律师的职责 |
[18:16] | with your duties as a witness. | 以及身为证人的义务 |
[18:20] | You’re not. Are you? | 你应该没有吧 |
[18:22] | Good luck, Mr. State’s Attorney. | 祝你好运 州检察官先生 |
[18:38] | Finn Polmar. | 芬恩·波尔马 |
[18:39] | Finn, I had a thought. | 芬恩 我突然想到个办法 |
[18:40] | About how to keep Castro from firing you. | 防止卡斯特罗解雇你的办法 |
[18:42] | You know he’s running for state’s attorney? | 你知道他在竞选州检察官吧 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I do. Why? | 知道 怎么了 |
[18:46] | Run against him. | 跟他竞争 |
[18:49] | Mr. Sweeney, please. | 麻烦找下斯威尼先生 |
[18:50] | Tell him that it’s about my meeting | 跟他说是关于 |
[18:51] | with the state’s attorney. | 我和州检察官见面的事 |
[18:53] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[18:54] | It’s a Shakman violation. | 这是违反沙克曼法令 |
[18:56] | He can’t fire you if you’re running against him. | 如果你跟他竞争他就不能解雇你 |
[18:58] | It would be retaliation. | 不然他就是打击报复 |
[19:00] | I’m not running for state’s attorney. | 我不打算竞选州检察官 |
[19:01] | There are a dozen candidates. | 反正有很多候选人 |
[19:03] | Well, that doesn’t make a difference. | 那也没差别 |
[19:04] | No, all you have to do | 不 你只需 |
[19:05] | is file the campaign papers. | 递交参选的文件 |
[19:06] | You don’t have to actually run. | 不用真的参加竞选 |
[19:08] | He can’t retaliate against you. | 他就不能报复你了 |
[19:10] | Look, thanks for… | 谢谢… |
[19:12] | thinking creatively, but, uh… | 你这么有创意的想法 但是 |
[19:15] | Let me think about it, okay? | 我先考虑一下吧 |
[19:19] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[19:21] | Yeah. Uh, good. | 我在听 好的 |
[19:24] | Uh, I’ll talk to you. | 回头打给你 |
[19:55] | You made a mistake? | 你弄错了 |
[19:58] | To be exact, | 准确地说 |
[19:59] | I think I might have made a mistake. | 是我觉得我可能弄错了 |
[20:01] | This is the victim’s boyfriend, | 这是被害人的男友 |
[20:03] | Demetrius Rowe. | 迪米特里厄斯·罗威 |
[20:04] | And this is Mr. Sweeney’s manservant, Barry Hildom. | 这是斯威尼先生的男佣巴瑞·希尔顿 |
[20:09] | You confused these two men? | 你把他们俩搞混了吗 |
[20:12] | I was… very distracted. | 我当时心烦意乱 |
[20:14] | I was dealing with a lot of things. | 手上有很多事要办 |
[20:17] | It’s a good thing I wasn’t there. | 幸好我不在场 |
[20:19] | Or you might’ve said I was the killer. | 否则你估计要说我是凶手了 |
[20:21] | – Do you want me not to admit my mistake? – No. | -你不希望我承认错误吗 -希望 |
[20:24] | Thank you for coming forward, Alicia. | 感谢你过来 艾丽西娅 |
[20:26] | It was the right thing to do. | 这么做是正确的 |
[20:27] | But now that you’ve admitted error, | 但既然你承认搞错了 |
[20:29] | is there a chance that you could be wrong | 那你替斯威尼先生做的不在场证明 |
[20:31] | about Mr. Sweeney’s alibi? | 是否也可能错了呢 |
[20:38] | No. | 不可能 |
[20:39] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:40] | Just think a minute, Alicia. | 好好想想 艾丽西娅 |
[20:42] | If you were distracted, | 如果你当时有很多事要办 |
[20:44] | dealing with a lot of things… | 心烦意乱的… |
[20:47] | Mr. Sweeney… | 斯威尼先生… |
[20:49] | You don’t understand. | 你没弄明白 |
[20:50] | This isn’t a 24-hour news cycle anymore. | 这已经不是24时新闻周期的问题了 |
[20:58] | I’ve thought about it, Mr. State’s Attorney. | 我想过了 州检察官先生 |
[21:00] | Mr. Sweeney couldn’t have gone upstairs | 斯威尼先生如果上楼了 |
[21:02] | without me seeing him. | 我一定会看到 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | I hope you’re right, | 希望你是对的 |
[21:09] | because we’re ready to make an arrest. | 因为我们已经准备好去抓人了 |
[21:11] | And if you’re wrong, | 如果你记错了 |
[21:12] | we’re arresting the wrong person. | 那我们就抓错人了 |
[21:25] | Mr. Sweeney… | 斯威尼先生… |
[21:31] | …why is your tux jacket off? | …你为什么把燕尾服外套脱了 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:37] | I didn’t want to get it dirty. | 我不想把它弄脏吧 |
[21:41] | Dirty with Morgan’s blood? | 怕摩根的血把它弄脏了吗 |
[21:45] | What a sense of humor you have. | 你还真是很幽默啊 |
[21:47] | No, with this… drumstick I’m eating– see? | 不 怕被我吃的这只…鸡腿弄脏了 |
[21:55] | But why would you take your jacket off for that? | 但吃鸡腿有必要把外套脱了吗 |
[21:58] | Wouldn’t you be more likely to get your shirt dirty? | 这样不是更容易弄脏衬衫吗 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:11] | My name’s Detective Lou Johnson, and I’m here to | 我是卢·约翰逊警探 |
[22:13] | exercise an arrest warrant for the murder of Morgan Donnelly. | 前来执行摩根·唐娜丽谋杀案的逮捕令 |
[22:21] | Wait, wait, what’s going on? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[22:22] | Mr. Sweeney, please step back. | 斯威尼先生 请后退 |
[22:25] | Ms. Ellard, you’re under arrest | 伊莱德女士 你因涉嫌杀害 |
[22:26] | for the murder of Morgan Donnelly. | 摩根·唐娜丽被捕了 |
[22:28] | Wait, but I didn’t do anything. | 可我什么都没做过啊 |
[22:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[22:32] | Anything you say can and will be used against… | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[22:41] | So… Renata Ellard? | 所以…是蕾娜塔·伊莱德 |
[22:43] | Yes, she’s Sweeney’s fiancee. | 对 她是斯威尼的未婚妻 |
[22:45] | We can’t represent her. | 我们不能代表她 |
[22:46] | I’m a witness, and Cary’s representing Sweeney. | 我是证人 凯里已经代表了斯威尼 |
[22:49] | – Why me? – He asked for a recommendation. | -为什么找我 -他让我推荐 |
[22:52] | Well, thank you. | 我觉得 |
[22:53] | I think. | 得谢谢你啊 |
[22:55] | Diane, in regard to client poaching… | 戴安 关于挖客户的事… |
[22:57] | Oh, please, this one’s pay for play. | 这次就当是补偿吧 |
[23:00] | You’ll owe me one, okay? | 你还欠我一次 好吗 |
[23:05] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[23:05] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[23:07] | You’re on the Renata Ellard case? | 你负责蕾娜塔·伊莱德的案子 |
[23:09] | Yeah, yeah, I got it last minute. | 没错 最后关头才派给我的 |
[23:10] | Prosecuting the preliminary hearing. | 预审起诉 |
[23:12] | Odd, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[23:13] | It is. Very. | 非常奇怪 |
[23:18] | And remember this is a preliminary hearing, | 别忘了这是预审 |
[23:20] | not a trial. | 不是正式审讯 |
[23:22] | Counselor… | 检察官… |
[23:25] | Your witness. | 轮你询问证人了 |
[23:28] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官阁下 |
[23:42] | Mr. Rowe, hello. | 罗威先生 你好 |
[23:45] | – You were the victim’s boyfriend, is that correct? – It is. | -你是被害人的男友对吧 -没错 |
[23:49] | And you talked with her on the night of the murder? | 案发当晚你和她谈过话吗 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I called Morgan. | 有 我给她打了电话 |
[23:55] | I didn’t like that she was with her. | 我不喜欢她俩在一起 |
[23:57] | You’re nodding toward the accused, | 你向被告蕾娜塔·伊莱德 |
[23:59] | Renata Ellard. | 点了点头 |
[24:01] | And you discussed… | 你谈到… |
[24:05] | And you… | 你… |
[24:07] | discussed… | 谈到… |
[24:10] | your girlfriend’s intention | 你的女友想要 |
[24:11] | to break off her affair with Renata. | 结束和蕾娜塔的外遇 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:15] | She was scared of her, | 她很怕她 |
[24:17] | and the way she was obsessing on Morgan… | 以及她迷恋摩根的那种感觉 |
[24:18] | Oh, my God, the lies. | 我的天 瞎扯 |
[24:21] | Mr. Sweeney. | 斯威尼先生 |
[24:22] | My apologies, Your Honor. I… | 抱歉 法官阁下 我… |
[24:25] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[24:26] | Was Renata Ellard jealous? | 蕾娜塔·伊莱德当时嫉妒吗 |
[24:27] | – What do you need? – Forensics, anything you’ve got. | -你需要什么 -任何法医结论 |
[24:30] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 立刻去办 |
[24:31] | Oh, you might find this useful. | 这可能会有点用处 |
[24:33] | By the way, did Morgan | 对了 摩根当晚 |
[24:35] | end the relationship with Renata that night? | 有没有和蕾娜塔分手呢 |
[24:38] | No, she was afraid of what Renata would do. | 没有 她怕蕾娜塔会做出什么事来 |
[24:42] | No more questions. | 没有问题了 |
[24:43] | Thank you, counselor. | 谢谢 检察官 |
[24:44] | Mr. Rowe, um, were you invited to the party by Mr. Sweeney? | 罗威先生 斯威尼先生有邀请你参加派对吗 |
[24:49] | No, I was not. | 没有 |
[24:49] | In fact, isn’t it true that you attended the party uninvited | 实际上 与女友在电话里激烈争执后 |
[24:53] | after having a heated cell phone argument with your girlfriend? | 尽管没有受邀你还是参加了派对吧 |
[24:56] | It wasn’t heated. She said she was too afraid | 没有激烈争执 她说她太害怕 |
[24:59] | of breaking it off with Renata. | 与蕾娜塔提分手 |
[25:00] | I was trying to encourage her. | 我是想给她鼓鼓劲儿 |
[25:01] | Mr. Rowe, were you aware that your lover was a practitioner | 罗威先生 你知道你的情人 |
[25:04] | of the Japanese S and M rope practice called shibari? | 实践过日式的一种SM绳缚术 |
[25:09] | – Yes. – And were you also aware | -知道 -你也知道 |
[25:10] | that she practiced this with Renata Ellard? | 她和蕾娜塔·伊莱德一起操作吗 |
[25:15] | That was a yes, wasn’t it? | 这表示你知道 是吗 |
[25:16] | – Yes. – Good. And, um, | -是的 -好的 |
[25:18] | do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[25:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:23] | It’s a liability waiver, signed by your girlfriend. | 这是你女友签过字的免责声明 |
[25:26] | In case of an accident on the shibari ropes, | 在绳缚操作过程中如发生意外 |
[25:29] | – her partner would not be blamed. – Objection! | -她的搭档无需承担责任 -反对 |
[25:31] | Is it really the defense’s contention | 被告真的认为 |
[25:33] | that the victim died on the shibari ropes | 被害人死于绳缚之后 |
[25:34] | and then moved herself to the bathroom | 还能将自己挪到浴室 |
[25:36] | to cover up her death? | 来掩饰死因吗 |
[25:37] | I was under the impression I didn’t have to contend. | 我觉得这不必由我来证明 |
[25:40] | It’s up to the prosecution to make their case. | 这是公诉人的责任 |
[25:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:49] | Hey, Zach. | 扎克 |
[25:51] | You have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[25:55] | Uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | We want to talk to you. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[25:59] | This… | 这… |
[26:02] | …is an intervention. | …是一次劝诫会 |
[26:04] | We are intervening. | 我们想劝你 |
[26:05] | We need to discuss… | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:08] | the pot. | 毒品问题 |
[26:11] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们不是认真的吧 |
[26:12] | I’m literally the only person in my class | 说实话我是班上唯一 |
[26:14] | who’s never done any drugs. | 不吸毒的那个 |
[26:15] | Oh, is that really true? | 真的是这样吗 |
[26:16] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[26:18] | Look, do you want me to pee in a cup or something? | 你们要我尿一杯给你们测测吗 |
[26:19] | No one said that; we just want to… | 没人说要这样 我们就是想… |
[26:21] | What? Protect the family image? | 想怎样 维护家庭形象吗 |
[26:23] | Keep up this facade of perfection like you and Dad? | 像你和爸爸一样建立起完美的表象 |
[26:26] | – Excuse me? – You and Dad are playing | -什么 -你和爸爸就在扮演 |
[26:27] | Bill and Hillary– why don’t we talk about that? | 克林顿和希拉里 怎么不谈谈这个呢 |
[26:29] | Yeah, why don’t we talk about that? | 是啊 为什么不谈谈这个 |
[26:31] | This isn’t about me | 这与我或你爸爸 |
[26:33] | or your father. | 都无关 |
[26:34] | Anything we do is a family issue. | 我们做什么都是家庭问题 |
[26:36] | The Florricks is a family business… | 福瑞克一家就像一个企业 |
[26:37] | No, Zach. | 不 扎克 |
[26:38] | That is not… | 这不是… |
[26:40] | You’re changing the subject. | 你在转移话题 |
[26:41] | What is the subject? | 话题是什么 |
[26:43] | Marijuana! | 大麻 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:50] | Let me tell you a story | 我来告诉你一个 |
[26:52] | about the abuse of drugs. | 滥用毒品的故事吧 |
[26:56] | The ligature marks on the victim’s neck | 被害人脖子上的绳印 |
[26:58] | did not match the position of the strap. | 与被绑的位置不符 |
[27:01] | Suggesting that the body was moved, right? | 这意味着尸体被移动过 是吧 |
[27:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:04] | Were there any other reasons that you concluded | 还有什么其他原因能证明 |
[27:06] | this was not a suicide? | 这不是一起自杀吗 |
[27:07] | Yes, there were abrasions on the knees and elbows | 在膝盖和手肘的擦伤 |
[27:10] | consistent with a dragging motion. | 与拖行移动相符 |
[27:12] | It appeared as if the body was moved | 显然尸体被人从卧室 |
[27:13] | from the bedroom to the bathroom. | 拖到了浴室里 |
[27:15] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[27:17] | Ms. Lockhart? | 洛克哈德女士 |
[27:19] | Anything over there or are we done? | 你还有什么要说吗 |
[27:20] | I know, sorry, Your Honor. Yes, um… | 抱歉 法官阁下 还有几句 |
[27:23] | Doctor, how familiar are you with shibari? | 医生 你对绳缚术有多熟 |
[27:27] | How familiar? | 多熟 |
[27:27] | – I’ve made myself familiar for this hearing. – Good. | -我熟到可以参加这场听证会 -很好 |
[27:30] | What is a canvas? | 帆布是什么 |
[27:31] | I, uh, what is a… | 什么是 |
[27:33] | Is that the submissive position in the shibari ritual? | 是在绳缚规则中处于从属地位吗 |
[27:37] | Oh, yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[27:37] | And that is the person being manipulated, right? | 是被操控的人 对吗 |
[27:40] | And the dominant position is the rigger, yes? | 而处于控制地位的人是操纵者 对吗 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:45] | And the dominant rigger | 统治的操纵者 |
[27:48] | is in the controlling harness here. | 是控制绳缚的这位 |
[27:51] | The more elaborate harness. | 有更复杂的绳缚 |
[27:54] | Yes, they are the ones in control. | 是的 他们是控制的人 |
[27:55] | And the harness of the rigger | 操控者在身前的绳缚 |
[27:56] | has a more elaborate front? | 会更精细复杂吗 |
[27:58] | Yes. And that harness | 是的 那个绳缚 |
[28:00] | is consistent with… | 与这些痕迹 |
[28:02] | these bruises? | 是一致的吗 |
[28:06] | Doctor, do you have an answer to that question? | 医生 你能回答这个问题吗 |
[28:09] | I do. | 可以 |
[28:10] | It is consistent. | 是一致的 |
[28:11] | So the bruising on the monitor | 所以摩根身上有 |
[28:15] | is on Morgan’s body? | 投影仪上的痕迹吗 |
[28:17] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[28:18] | Would you speak up, Doctor? | 你能说大声点吗 医生 |
[28:20] | Yes, it is consistent with the victim’s body. | 是的 与被害者尸体上的一致 |
[28:22] | So Morgan was the rigger, | 所以摩根是操纵者 |
[28:24] | the person controlling the shibari, | 控制绳缚的人 |
[28:27] | and Renata was the canvas. | 而蕾娜塔是受控制的人 |
[28:29] | The one controlled? | 被控制的人吗 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:36] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[28:38] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[28:39] | Good. How about you? | 很好 你呢 |
[28:43] | It’s odd not just talking with you anymore. | 不再跟你说话有点奇怪 |
[28:46] | It is. | 是啊 |
[28:48] | I was watching you in court. | 我刚去看你上庭 |
[28:51] | That was just a preliminary hearing. | 那只是预审而已 |
[28:53] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[28:57] | I’m thinking of possibly stepping in. | 我很可能考虑介入 |
[28:59] | It’s a… It’s a big case. I don’t want to lose it | 那是个大案子 我不想输 |
[29:01] | on the one yard line. | 在最后一刻 |
[29:03] | So I was the sacrificial lamb out there? | 所以我是替罪羊吗 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:07] | No prep, dropping a case | 毫无准备 |
[29:09] | into my lap without prep, no warning. | 没有提醒的情况下丢给我一个案子 |
[29:12] | You wanted a reason to step in. | 你想要一个介入的理由 |
[29:15] | Finn, I don’t think this is gonna work out. | 芬恩 我认为这是行不通的 |
[29:18] | Well, what’s not working out? You took me off all of my cases. | 什么行不通 你拿走我所有的案子吗 |
[29:22] | You’re still suffering from Jeffrey Grant, | 你还在受杰弗里·格兰特事件的影响 |
[29:24] | and I’m not blaming you, | 我不怪你 |
[29:25] | but I think you should take some time off. | 但我认为你该休息一下 |
[29:29] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[29:30] | As your boss, I’m asking you… | 作为你的领导 我请你 |
[29:33] | take some time off. | 休息一段时间吧 |
[29:34] | No, but thank you. | 不用了 但谢谢你 |
[29:36] | I’m not actually asking. | 我不是真的请你而已 |
[29:39] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[29:40] | But no. | 但还是不 |
[29:48] | Finn, I’m afraid I don’t have any choice. | 芬恩 我恐怕没有什么选择了 |
[29:50] | I’m relieving you of your duties. | 我要解除你的职务 |
[29:55] | Actually, you can’t. I’m running. | 事实上 你不能 我要参加竞选 |
[29:58] | – You… – Yeah. I declared my candidacy today. | -你 -是的 我今天就宣布参选 |
[30:04] | Against me? | 跟我竞选吗 |
[30:05] | Well, let’s not personalize it. I’m running for state’s attorney, | 不用个人化 我竞选州检察官 |
[30:08] | but unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[30:10] | it is a Shakman violation | 如果你解除我的职务 |
[30:12] | if you relieve me from my duty. | 就违反了沙克曼法令 |
[30:13] | You are making a very large mistake. | 你犯了一个大错误 |
[30:18] | I want my cases back. | 我想要回我的案子 |
[30:22] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[30:25] | Hey. Alicia, it’s Finn. | 艾丽西娅 是芬恩 |
[30:27] | I need to file now. | 我现在要提出申请 |
[30:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:29] | Yeah, screw him. | 是啊 去他的 |
[30:30] | Okay, go down to the third floor, | 好 下到三楼 |
[30:32] | the Office of the Cook County Clerk. | 库克县书记员的办公室 |
[30:34] | You can file the forms in 20 minutes, | 你可以在二十分钟内填好表格 |
[30:36] | but you need signatures. | 但你需要签名 |
[30:37] | How many? | 多少 |
[30:38] | 7,000. Give me a minute. | 七千个 等我一下 |
[30:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做点什么 |
[30:44] | Eli, it’s Alicia. | 伊莱 是艾丽西娅 |
[30:46] | I need 7,000 signatures. | 我需要七千个签名 |
[30:48] | How long will that take? | 要多久 |
[30:49] | Cook County or Federal? | 库克县的还是联邦政府的 |
[30:51] | Cook County. | 库克县的 |
[30:52] | Give me an hour. | 给我一小时 |
[30:54] | Your Honor, I have one more witness. | 法官阁下 我还有一位证人 |
[30:56] | You have one more witness? | 你还有一位证人 |
[30:58] | What happened to Mr. Polmar? | 波尔马先生去哪了 |
[31:00] | He’s busy on another case. | 他在忙另外一个案子 |
[31:01] | – He asked me to step in. – The state’s attorney? | -他让我来插手 -州检察官吗 |
[31:03] | He asked the state’s attorney to step in? | 他让州检察官来跟进吗 |
[31:05] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[31:06] | I must warn you, Mr. State’s Attorney, | 我必须提醒你 州检察官先生 |
[31:08] | I’ve not been impressed with the people’s evidence. | 我还没对人证有过特别深刻的印象 |
[31:10] | What witness are you calling? | 你要叫什么证人 |
[31:11] | Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
[31:13] | Objection. | 反对 |
[31:14] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[31:15] | Alicia Florrick is counsel to Mr. Sweeney. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克是斯威尼先生的律师 |
[31:17] | Yes, and Mr. Sweeney is not on trial; | 是 但斯威尼先生没有受审 |
[31:19] | Renata Ellard is on trial. | 受审的是蕾娜塔·伊莱德 |
[31:20] | Alicia Florrick represents the entire Sweeney family as well… | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克也代理了整个斯威尼家族 |
[31:23] | Alicia Florrick has given statements to the police. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克已经给警察口供了 |
[31:25] | I see no reason why she cannot be called to the stand. | 我不明白她有什么理由不能被传上庭 |
[31:29] | Neither can I. | 我也不明白 |
[31:31] | I will grant a subpoena for Mrs. Florrick. | 我同意给福瑞克夫人发传票 |
[31:40] | You had time for a visit in the middle of | 在科林·斯威尼的又一场闹剧中 |
[31:41] | this new Colin Sweeney mess. | 你还有空过来拜访 |
[31:43] | I’m impressed. | 我印象深刻 |
[31:44] | This time, it’s his fiancee. | 这次 是他的未婚妻 |
[31:47] | Well, what can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[31:48] | Mr. Governor, I… | 州长先生 我 |
[31:49] | I hate to toot my own horn. | 我讨厌自吹自擂 |
[31:51] | Oh, toot away. | 吹走啊 |
[31:53] | Thank you. Since I took over the department, | 谢谢了 自我接手这个部门后 |
[31:56] | our conviction rate has gone up. | 我们的定罪率提高了 |
[31:58] | I think that speaks to our increased scrutiny over prosecutions. | 我认为这是我们增加起诉审查的效果 |
[32:01] | Like Jeffrey Grant? | 像杰弗里·格兰特案那样吗 |
[32:04] | Jeffrey Grant was a tragedy. | 杰弗里·格兰特案是个悲剧 |
[32:05] | We had an ASA who was looking to make his bones. | 我们有个想崭露头角的助理州检察官 |
[32:07] | He overreached. | 他做的太过了 |
[32:09] | You want my endorsement? | 你想要我的支持吗 |
[32:09] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我需要 |
[32:11] | As you know, continuity is very important in this office, | 你知道 连续性对这个部门是很重要的 |
[32:14] | and this green ASA is planning to run against me. | 这个嫩头青助理州检察官在计划与我竞选 |
[32:17] | I have the endorsement of the DCC, | 我有民主党委员会的支持 |
[32:19] | and I intend to do everything I can to win. | 为了获胜我会全力以赴 |
[32:21] | Jim, do you have a problem with my wife? | 吉姆 你跟我妻子有过节吗 |
[32:25] | No, no, Mr. Governor, | 不 没有 州长先生 |
[32:27] | I have no problems with anyone. | 我跟任何人都没有过节 |
[32:29] | That’s why I’m the front runner in this race. | 这就是为什么我在这次竞选中领先 |
[32:31] | But if you think there is a problem with your wife, | 但如果你认为你妻子有问题的话 |
[32:34] | what better way to show the fairness | 有什么比支持我更能显示 |
[32:36] | of your own administration than by… endorsing me? | 你这届政府更公正呢 |
[32:44] | Thanks for dropping by, Jim. | 谢谢你过来 吉姆 |
[32:46] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的时间 |
[32:47] | – Eli. – Jim. | -伊莱 -吉姆 |
[32:49] | Governor. | 州长 |
[32:55] | I don’t know what you’re thinking, but it’s a mistake. | 我不知道你在想什么 但这是个错误 |
[32:58] | What’s a mistake? | 什么是个错误 |
[32:59] | The thing you’re thinking that I don’t know what it is. | 你正在想的我不知道的事 |
[33:03] | He’s gonna win. | 他会获胜的 |
[33:04] | You want to endorse a winner, | 你想支持一个赢家 |
[33:05] | especially one you appointed to his position. | 尤其是你任命的人 |
[33:11] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 |
[33:17] | Waiting to be called in? | 等着被传唤吗 |
[33:23] | Can I tell you something before you enter? | 在你进去前我能跟你说件事吗 |
[33:26] | I’d rather you not. | 我宁愿不要 |
[33:27] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[33:28] | Renata, she means the world to me. | 蕾娜塔 她就是我的世界 |
[33:32] | I just want to make sure you don’t remember things incorrectly. | 我只想确认你没有记住不正确的事情 |
[33:36] | What would “incorrectly” be? | 不正确的事情是什么 |
[33:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:39] | Something that might endanger my merger. | 一些会危及到我并购的事 |
[33:41] | I know that means | 我知道那对你公司 |
[33:42] | a million-dollar bonus to your firm. | 意味着一百万美金的奖金 |
[33:44] | Mr. Sweeney, I want you to stop right now. | 斯威尼先生 我要你马上停止 |
[33:45] | I’m not asking you to lie for me. | 我不是叫你为我撒谎 |
[33:48] | It’s just you were so very helpful in getting me off. | 只是我能不能脱身此事就全看你的帮助了 |
[34:02] | The victim objected to Renata | 被害人反对蕾娜塔 |
[34:04] | taking a seat on the board. | 进入董事会 |
[34:06] | From what I understood, | 就我的理解来看 |
[34:07] | Ms. Donnelly was an animal rights activist | 唐娜丽小姐是一名动物权益保护者 |
[34:09] | and she objected to the testing practices of the company | 她反对斯威尼先生的公司 |
[34:13] | Mr. Sweeney was acquiring. | 正在寻求的检测 |
[34:16] | And Renata and Morgan fought over it? | 蕾娜塔和摩根在为此吵架吗 |
[34:20] | They disagreed. | 她们意见不合 |
[34:21] | – A heated disagreement? – Spirited. | -激烈的争执吗 -热烈的 |
[34:23] | And what was the outcome of this spirited argument? | 热烈争执的结果是什么 |
[34:25] | – There was no resolution. – Thank you. | -没有决定 -谢谢 |
[34:27] | I realize it must be difficult given that | 我意识到你处境的困难 |
[34:29] | you represented Mr. Sweeney in a prev… | 考虑到你代理了斯威尼先生 |
[34:31] | Objection, Your Honor. Counselor’s testifying. | 反对 法官阁下 律师在作证 |
[34:33] | Yes, cuts down on the need for witnesses. Sustained. | 对 围绕到证人的询问上来 反对有效 |
[34:36] | No more questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[34:46] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[34:48] | Is Colin Sweeney an important client? | 科林·斯威尼是你的重要客户吗 |
[34:50] | He is. | 是的 |
[34:51] | And it would hurt your firm’s bottom line if he were in prison? | 如果他进了监狱会影响你律所的利益吗 |
[34:54] | – Objection. Relevance. – Sustained. | -反对 与本案无关 -反对有效 |
[34:55] | The police first questioned you about Mr. Sweeney’s | 警方一开始询问了你斯威尼先生 |
[34:58] | possible involvement in the murder. | 是否可能涉嫌这起谋杀 |
[35:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:01] | And you claimed that he wasn’t involved. | 你声称其没有涉及其中 |
[35:04] | Well, I said that he was within my sight at the time of the murder. | 我说他案发当时在我的视线范围内 |
[35:08] | And that’s why the police turned their attention | 所以警方把注意转向 |
[35:10] | to my client, Renata– | 我的当事人 蕾娜塔 |
[35:11] | Objection. | 反对 |
[35:12] | I’ll withdraw. | 我收回 |
[35:15] | You also claimed that you saw Demetrius Rowe | 你同时声称看见迪米特里厄斯·罗威 |
[35:18] | following the victim upstairs? | 跟着被害人上了楼是吗 |
[35:22] | Originally, yes. | 开始我是这么说的 |
[35:23] | But then you realized you were wrong. | 但你后来意识到自己搞错了 |
[35:26] | It was actually Barry Hildom, | 你看见的其实是巴瑞·希尔顿 |
[35:28] | Mr. Sweeney’s valet, that you saw? | 斯威尼先生的男仆 |
[35:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:34] | Both men are African-American, which caused you some confusion? | 两人都是非裔美国人 所以造成了你的混淆 |
[35:41] | Yes, I was distracted. | 是的 当时我分神了 |
[35:43] | I corrected the misidentification. | 我更正了我错误的辨认 |
[35:45] | And isn’t it possible that you were wrong | 那是否可能你所声称的谋杀发生时 |
[35:48] | about seeing Mr. Sweeney at the time of the murder? | 看见斯威尼先生是搞错了呢 |
[35:56] | – No. – It’s not possible that you were wrong? | -不可能 -你不可能搞错了吗 |
[35:59] | A woman’s freedom depends upon your testimony. | 你的证词决定着一个女人的自由 |
[36:01] | Objection. Asked and answered. | 反对 重复问题 |
[36:03] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 |
[36:09] | did Colin Sweeney approach you before your appearance today | 科林·斯威尼在今天出庭作证之前是否找过你 |
[36:14] | asking you to lie? | 让你说谎 |
[36:15] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[36:21] | No, that I’ll overrule. You may answer. | 不 反对无效 请你回答 |
[36:24] | Mrs. Florrick, did Mr. Sweeney ask you to lie? | 福瑞克女士 斯威尼先生是否让你说谎 |
[36:28] | He did. | 是的 |
[36:29] | Did he suggest his business would disappear if you didn’t lie? | 他是否指出如果你不说谎会失去他的业务 |
[36:33] | He did. But I want to make clear | 是的 但我要澄清 |
[36:34] | that he has had no impact on my testimony. | 他并没有影响到我的证词 |
[36:37] | Really? So you’re protecting Mr. Sweeney and damning Renata, | 是吗 所以你保护斯威尼证明蕾娜塔有罪 |
[36:40] | but that has nothing to do | 但这与斯威尼先生 |
[36:41] | with Mr. Sweeney trying to bribe your testimony? | 试图贿赂你作伪证无关吗 |
[36:44] | Objection, Your Honor. Inflammatory. | 反对 法官大人 煽动性陈述 |
[36:45] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[36:46] | Nothing further to ask this witness, Your Honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
[36:57] | So that’s what your little charade was about. | 所以这就是你假惺惺表演的目的 |
[37:00] | Alicia. Charade? | 艾丽西娅 假惺惺 |
[37:02] | Coming to me, suggesting I lie. | 来找我 显得我在说谎 |
[37:04] | I thought it was a bit ham-fisted. | 我就觉得演得有些过火 |
[37:07] | Perhaps. I felt very Lee J. Cobb threatening you. | 可能吧 威胁你让我觉得自己像李·科布 |
[37:07] | Lee J. Cobb 电影十二怒汉里饰演一名 坚持被告有罪的愤怒的陪审团成员 | |
[37:09] | Also, I would look biased on the stand. | 同时 我的证言会显得有偏见 |
[37:12] | Yes, clever, wasn’t it? | 是的 很聪明 对吧 |
[37:15] | Ms. Lockhart’s idea. | 洛克哈特女士的主意 |
[37:18] | She’s very good, isn’t she? | 她很厉害 是吧 |
[37:19] | I think she’s channeling her old partner. | 我觉得她有已故合伙人的遗风 |
[37:23] | Makes her quite attractive. | 让她变得很有魅力 |
[37:26] | Did Renata do it, or did you? | 是蕾娜塔做的 还是你做的 |
[37:29] | Now that’s just rude. | 这就很无礼了 |
[37:31] | Why don’t we let the judge decide? | 我们为什么不让法官判断呢 |
[37:33] | Then we can talk. | 然后我们再聊 |
[37:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:49] | Am I okay? | 为什么这么问 |
[37:52] | Will? | 威尔 |
[37:58] | I am. | 我很好 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:07] | He made me laugh. | 他让我发笑 |
[38:09] | I don’t want to cry anymore, Owen, so let’s not. | 我不想再流泪了 欧文 所以别提了 |
[38:11] | Yep. | 好的 |
[38:19] | Wait, so… you’re Bill and Hillary now? | 等等 你们现在是比尔和希拉里的关系吗 |
[38:22] | Zach’s being melodramatic. | 扎克是在危言耸听 |
[38:24] | Well, what does that mean, exactly, Bill and Hillary? | 那到底是什么意思 比尔和希拉里 |
[38:42] | It means we’re married. | 意味着我们是夫妻 |
[38:44] | We stay married… | 我们保持着婚姻关系 |
[38:47] | but that’s it. | 但这就是全部了 |
[38:48] | He does what he wants, you do what you want? | 他做他想做的事 你做你想做的事吗 |
[38:50] | Well, he does what he wants anyway. | 他本来就随心所欲 |
[38:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[38:54] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴呢 |
[38:56] | I’m happy if you’re happy. | 你高兴我就高兴 |
[38:58] | It’s a decision. I like decisions. | 这是个决定 我喜欢做决定 |
[39:00] | And if you were to… | 如果你想要 |
[39:02] | I don’t know, meet someone else, | 怎么说呢 和人约会 |
[39:04] | how would that work? | 那要怎么办 |
[39:05] | That’s really not what this is about. | 这与此无关 |
[39:08] | What is this about? | 那这是关于什么 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:11] | Sitting here, drinking my wine, | 坐在这儿 喝我的酒 |
[39:14] | working, making dinner for the kids. | 工作 给孩子做晚餐 |
[39:15] | Oh, God, it’s like Mildred Pierce. | 天哪 简直就是幻世浮生的剧情 |
[39:17] | We need to get you laid. | 我们得给你找个人上床 |
[39:19] | Okay, this conversation’s over. | 够了 这段对话结束了 |
[39:20] | What? Why? What’s wrong? Come back. | 什么 为什么 怎么了 回来啊 |
[39:22] | Nope. I’m going in the kitchen. | 不 我去厨房了 |
[39:23] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[39:25] | Peter is getting laid; you should get laid, too. | 彼得跟人上床 你也应该跟人上床 |
[39:28] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想讨论这个问题 |
[39:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:31] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[39:33] | – Good night. – Okay. | -晚安 -好吧 |
[39:35] | I’m sleeping on the couch. | 我睡沙发 |
[39:36] | Yep. | 好的 |
[39:41] | I care about you, Sis. | 我关心你 姐姐 |
[39:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:44] | You’re my favorite person in the world. | 你是我世界上最喜欢的人 |
[40:13] | New blood matters to me, | 新生力量对我很重要 |
[40:15] | and as you know, in this office, | 如你所知 在这个部门 |
[40:18] | I’m the new blood. | 我就是新生力量 |
[40:20] | Now, in my old office at Cook County State’s Attorney, | 而在我之前的部门库克县州检办 |
[40:23] | there are, I think, many fine candidates. | 有很多优秀的候选人 |
[40:25] | The current holder has done, I think, mostly a good job. | 现任州检察官总体来说干得很不错 |
[40:28] | However, my chief of staff has brought my attention | 但是 我的幕僚长让我关注到 |
[40:31] | to a new contender. | 一个新的竞争者 |
[40:33] | In fact, he’s even helped to gather signatures for this candidate. | 实际上 他还帮助这位候选人征集签名 |
[40:38] | So, in the spirit of new blood, | 所以 本着扶持新生力量的精神 |
[40:40] | I would like to throw my support behind the newest candidate | 我想把我的支持给予州检办 |
[40:43] | for the State’s Attorney’s Office, | 最新的候选人 |
[40:44] | and his name is Finley Polmar. | 他的名字是芬利·波尔马 |
[40:47] | He has been with the State’s Attorney for six months. | 他在州检办工作六个月了 |
[40:50] | He is from New York, | 他来自纽约 |
[40:51] | and I think he brings a lifetime of experience to the job. | 我觉得他把毕生的经验都带到这份工作中了 |
[40:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:01] | Mr. Polmar, this is Eli Gold, Chief of Staff to the Governor. | 波尔马先生 伊莱·戈德 州长的幕僚长 |
[41:03] | You’ve just gained his endorsement. | 你刚刚得到了他的支持 |
[41:05] | I’d like to arrange a time to hear you campaign plan. | 我想安排一个时间听一下你的竞选计划 |
[41:11] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:14] | During the preliminary hearing, | 在预审过程中 |
[41:16] | the prosecution’s evidentiary threshold | 公诉方的证据要求门槛很低 |
[41:19] | is fairly low for a very good reason: | 是有充分理由的 |
[41:21] | matters should be left to jury. | 事实应当留给陪审团判断 |
[41:24] | But the State has an interest in not holding the accused | 但是如果没能完成最低证明义务 |
[41:27] | if the State fails to meet its minimal burden. | 国家不应滞留被告人 |
[41:30] | I have decided that is what has happened. | 我认为本案就是如此 |
[41:33] | Sorry, Mr. Castro. | 抱歉 卡斯特罗先生 |
[41:34] | Therefore, there’s a finding of no probable cause. | 因此 法庭认为无合理依据 |
[41:37] | The defendant can be released. | 被告可以被释放了 |
[41:41] | Congratulations, Mr. Sweeney. | 恭喜 斯威尼先生 |
[41:42] | To you, too. | 你也是 |
[41:44] | You ladies are quite the team. | 你们两位女士真是个厉害的组合 |
[41:47] | We’ll expect you both at the wedding. | 我们希望你们都能参加我们的婚礼 |
[41:49] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不会错过的 |
[41:50] | Ready, my blushing bride? | 准备好了吗 我害羞的新娘 |
[41:52] | Yes. I’d just like a moment with Alicia. | 是的 我想和艾丽西娅单独谈谈 |
[41:54] | Oh, of course. Diane? | 没问题 戴安 |
[41:58] | You can come by my office | 你可以来我办公室 |
[42:00] | and we’ll draw up the paperwork regarding your board seat. | 我们可以起草关于你董事会席位的文书 |
[42:04] | Thank you for saving my marriage. | 谢谢你挽救了我们的婚姻 |
[42:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[42:07] | When Colin and I met, I wondered | 我和科林刚见面时 我无法想象 |
[42:08] | what we could possibly have in common. | 我们能有任何共同之处 |
[42:11] | He’s worldly in a way I could never be. | 他的市侩我根本不可能做到 |
[42:14] | He’s experienced things I’d only read about. | 他所经历的事情我只在报纸上读到过 |
[42:18] | Well, good luck with the wedding planning. | 祝你的婚礼筹备顺利 |
[42:21] | It made me wonder what it would feel like | 这使我好奇 |
[42:23] | to watch the life drain from someone’s eyes. | 看着生命从一个人眼中逝去是怎样的一种感受 |
[42:27] | Just one of the things Colin experienced that I had not. | 这是科林的经历中我所没体验过的事件之一 |
[42:33] | After this experience, this obstacle, | 这次经历以后 这个障碍 |
[42:36] | Colin and I have so much more in common. | 科林和我有了更多的共同点 |
[42:38] | I think it’s gonna make for a much stronger marriage. | 我觉得这会是我们的婚姻更为稳固 |
[42:41] | Come on… killer. | 走啦 杀手 |
[42:44] | Yes, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[42:45] | Alicia, please come to our wedding. | 艾丽西娅 请务必来参加我们的婚礼 |
[42:47] | Help us tie the knot. | 帮助我们永结同心[亦有打结之意] |
[42:49] | Oh! That’s funny, huh? | 真有意思 不是吗 |