| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | 本集的创作和拍摄时间早于弗格森和斯塔顿岛案 的大陪审团裁决 | |
| [00:06] | That’s all that happened. I was sitting over there, minding my… | 事情就是这样 我坐在那里 想着… | 
| [00:07] | Sir, all I’m asking… | 先生 我只想问… | 
| [00:08] | – all I’m asking… – I did nothing wrong. | -我只想问 -我没什么错 | 
| [00:09] | And I didn’t say you did anything wrong. | 我也没说你做错了 | 
| [00:10] | There was no sign saying I couldn’t sit in that area. | 没有任何指示牌说我不能坐在那里 | 
| [00:11] | I just need to know what the problem was back there. | 我只想知道到底出了什么问题 | 
| [00:13] | The problem was I’m black. | 问题就是我是黑人 | 
| [00:14] | – Hey, sir. – No, seriously, all I was doing was | -先生 -是真的 我只是… | 
| [00:16] | – I need you to calm down. – sitting there until it was time | -请您冷静一下 -坐在那里一直到 | 
| [00:17] | – to pick up my wife and kids. – Sir? | -我该去接我妻儿的时间 -先生 | 
| [00:18] | 剧中提到的”弗格森”均与2014年8月 迈克尔·布朗被枪杀后的事件有关 | |
| [00:18] | What’s happening, buddy? | 怎么了 哥们 | 
| [00:19] | Nothing, I’ve got to go pick up my wife and kids. | 没事 我要去接我妻子和孩子 | 
| [00:22] | – No, you’re under arrest. – What? I-I didn’t do anything wrong. | -不行 你被捕了 -什么 我什么都没干 | 
| [00:24] | – Put your hands behind your back. – Please take your hands off me. | -双手放背后 -请别碰我 | 
| [00:30] | Put your hands behind your back. | 双手放背后 | 
| [00:31] | Hey, I did nothing wrong, all right? | 我又没做错事 好吗 | 
| [00:33] | – Don’t make me use this. – Oh, now you’re gonna shoot me? | -别逼我用这个 -你想开枪打我吗 | 
| [00:35] | – I said… – For what? For… | -我说了 -凭什么 凭… | 
| [00:36] | No, don’t do it. | 不要 别这样 | 
| [00:41] | No! | 不要 | 
| [00:43] | No! Oh, my God! | 不 上帝啊 | 
| [00:45] | – You’re killing me. – Cole! | -你杀了我 -科尔 | 
| [00:47] | Tonight, a jury continues to hear evidence | 今晚 陪审团将继续关于 | 
| [00:50] | about the death of Cole Willis. | 科尔·威利斯致死案的听证 | 
| [00:52] | Willis’ death at the hands of two police officers, | 威利斯死于两名警官之手 | 
| [00:54] | Michael and Trenton, places Chicago | 分别名为迈克尔和特伦顿 | 
| [00:57] | on a growing list of cities protesting racial injustice | 这一事件使芝加哥也像其它诸多城市一样 | 
| [01:00] | by local law enforcement. | 爆发针对执法部门种族歧视的抗议 | 
| [01:02] | You’ll definitely be asked about this. | 你绝对会被问到这件事 | 
| [01:04] | Are these two cops guilty of, you know, | 这两位警察是否犯有 | 
| [01:05] | involuntary manslaughter? | 过失杀人罪 | 
| [01:07] | Well, I can’t comment on it– the trial’s still going on. | 我不予置评 目前还在审理中 | 
| [01:09] | It’s not still going on. | 也不尽然 | 
| [01:10] | I have a friend in the courthouse. | 我在法院有个朋友 | 
| [01:11] | The judge just finished jury instructions. | 法官刚刚对陪审团做出了指示 | 
| [01:13] | Geez, talk about the luck. | 天哪 真够走运的 | 
| [01:13] | Well, I still can’t comment on it. | 可我还是不能做出评论 | 
| [01:15] | Uh, Prady won’t have any problem commenting on it– | 普拉迪肯定会毫不犹豫地做出评论 | 
| [01:17] | he wants the black vote, he will play up the, | 他想要黑人投票 他会使出浑身解数 | 
| [01:18] | you know, the blah-blah-blah. | 你懂的 各种那啥 | 
| [01:19] | Here, let me take the jacket. | 来 外套给我 | 
| [01:20] | Excuse me, can you do this another time? | 抱歉 你不能待会再搞吗 | 
| [01:22] | She goes on in 20 minutes. When do you advise I take in the arms? | 20分钟后她就上台了 你觉得我该什么时候搞 | 
| [01:25] | If you want something to eat, I can make you a sandwich. | 你要是想吃点东西 我可以做点三明治 | 
| [01:26] | No, nothing to eat, it’ll make her want to throw up onstage. | 什么都不要吃 不然她在台上会想吐 | 
| [01:28] | How about peanuts? | 花生酱好不好 | 
| [01:29] | No, now go away, crazy lady! | 不要 走开 疯女人 | 
| [01:31] | Okay, okay, okay, just listen. | 好了好了 听好了 | 
| [01:32] | You show support to the police, | 你应该表现出对警察的支持 | 
| [01:34] | but you also argue the best way to support the police… | 但你也应坚持对警察最好的支持方法就是… | 
| [01:36] | And let’s lose the necklace. | 把项链取下来吧 | 
| [01:37] | – It’s less fussy. – Why didn’t you do this before? | -显得很大方 -这些你之前怎么不做好呢 | 
| [01:38] | I need to see it on the body. | 我得看看上身后的效果吧 | 
| [01:39] | Okay, we have 18 minutes to go, let’s hold it together. | 行了 还剩18分钟 咱们再坚持一下 | 
| [01:42] | Josh, step away for a second. | 乔希 你先离开一下 | 
| [01:44] | Me. I’m the only one doing my job. | 我 干活的人就只有我一个 | 
| [01:46] | – Okay, take a breath. – Where’s Jon? | -好 深呼吸 -约翰呢 | 
| [01:48] | – Who? – Elfman. | -谁 -艾尔夫曼 | 
| [01:49] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [01:50] | He’ll be here. Why? | 他会来的 怎么了 | 
| [01:53] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [01:53] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 | 
| [01:56] | Okay, the bad news is you’re six points down. | 坏消息是你落后了六个点 | 
| [01:57] | The good news is this is your chance to take it to him. | 好消息是这是你击败他的好机会 | 
| [02:00] | Okay? | 明白 | 
| [02:01] | Prady won’t be expecting it. | 普拉迪肯定料不到 | 
| [02:02] | We’ve lowered expectations. | 我们降低了预期 | 
| [02:03] | So don’t be afraid to interrupt him. | 所以别怕打断他讲话 | 
| [02:05] | Tell him, “That’s not true!” | 就跟他讲 「这不对」 | 
| [02:06] | She’s eight points down. | 她现在落后了八个点 | 
| [02:07] | She needs to shake you. | 她肯定会来动摇你 | 
| [02:08] | She’ll interrupt you, try to get you to insist on the rules. | 她会打断你谈话 让你过于循规蹈矩 | 
| [02:11] | But don’t rise to the bait. | 千万别上当 | 
| [02:12] | Right, just roll with the punches, you’re the frontrunner. | 只要以柔克刚就好 领先的人是你 | 
| [02:14] | Give off the air of the frontrunner, | 释放出领先者的气场来 | 
| [02:15] | she’ll look desperate. | 她会很疯狂的 | 
| [02:17] | He’s a stickler for rules. | 他很坚持原则 | 
| [02:18] | He’ll complain to the moderator, | 他会向主持人抱怨 | 
| [02:20] | and that’ll make him look small. | 这样会让他看起来很小气 | 
| [02:21] | Uh-oh, you’re getting a call from work, a client. | 有你电话 客户打来的 | 
| [02:22] | No, not right now. | 现在不行 | 
| [02:24] | What are you doing? We’re in countdown mode. | 你干吗呢 我们现在都进入倒计时了 | 
| [02:25] | – She has to focus. – They say it’s important. | -她得集中注意力 -他们说这事很重要 | 
| [02:27] | Okay, just take a message, I’ll call them back. | 让他们留个言吧 我会再打回去的 | 
| [02:28] | It’s Neil Gross. | 是尼尔·格罗斯 | 
| [02:30] | I have to take it. | 我得接一下 | 
| [02:31] | He’s our biggest client. | 他是我们最大的客户 | 
| [02:32] | – Just give me a second. – Alicia! | -一下下就好 -艾丽西娅 | 
| [02:33] | What’s the problem, Mr. Gross? | 怎么了 格罗斯先生 | 
| [02:35] | Yeah, they’re saying $30 million. | 他们要3000万 | 
| [02:37] | $30 million. | 3000万啊 | 
| [02:38] | I thought I said no higher than $15 million. | 我想我说过不能超过1500万 | 
| [02:40] | Uh, you did say $15 million. | 你是说过1500万 | 
| [02:41] | Who’s saying $30 million? | 谁说要3000万了 | 
| [02:42] | I don’t know, some guy, your lawyer. | 我不知道 你们的某个律师 | 
| [02:44] | I don’t even know who he is. | 我都不知道他是谁 | 
| [02:45] | – Um, Evan? – Oh, Evan. | -伊万 -伊万啊 | 
| [02:47] | Yeah, he’s a… he’s a good lawyer. | 对 他是个…他是个好律师 | 
| [02:49] | Yeah, well, you need to protect me– I have a prenup. | 你们应该保护我的利益 我有婚前协议 | 
| [02:50] | I don’t know why I’m paying an arm and a leg. | 我不明白为什么要我出这么多钱 | 
| [02:52] | Just so you know, Alicia, I’m thinking about leaving. | 我跟你讲 艾丽西娅 我在考虑走人了 | 
| [02:55] | Oh, don’t do that, Mr. Gross. | 别这样 格罗斯先生 | 
| [02:56] | Why? You’re running for office. | 为什么 你正忙着竞选州检 | 
| [02:58] | I don’t even… I don’t even recognize these people. | 我甚至都…都不认识那些人 | 
| [03:00] | – Come on, get your clothes on. – Okay, | -来 快穿上衣服 -好吧 | 
| [03:01] | let me look into it, and I’ll get back to you. | 我查一下 我会再打给您 | 
| [03:02] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:03] | I’m unhappy. | 我很不高兴 | 
| [03:05] | Let’s put this down here, | 把这个放下来 | 
| [03:06] | we don’t want to make it look like you’re trying too hard. | 不能让你看起来太过刻意 | 
| [03:07] | There’s been a last-minute change– we need to show you something. | 最后有点变动 你得看一下 | 
| [03:09] | All right, I just need a second. | 好 我需要一点时间 | 
| [03:10] | Alicia, it’s eight minutes until you go on. | 艾丽西娅 还有八分钟你就上场了 | 
| [03:12] | And they changed the clock. | 他们换了计时器 | 
| [03:13] | You know, the, uh, the, um, you know, countdown thing. | 你知道的 就是倒计时的那个 | 
| [03:15] | – It’s digital now. – Okay, I’ll tell her, | -现在是数字显示 -我跟她讲 | 
| [03:17] | – I’ll tell her. – I need you to see it… | -我会跟她讲的 -你需要看着… | 
| [03:18] | – Can I have Diane or Cary, please? – It’s digital now. | -能帮我接戴安或凯里吗 -现在是数字的了 | 
| [03:20] | Ah, thank you, thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [03:24] | I have to confess, I feel like I’m 60 years older. | 我得承认我一下子老了六十岁 | 
| [03:27] | – But I’ve missed this, – Diane? | -但我很是想念 -戴安 | 
| [03:29] | I miss just-just being, | 我很想念这样 | 
| [03:30] | talking about something other than going to prison. | 随意聊着天而不是关进大狱 | 
| [03:32] | Um, but, uh, yeah, it’s been… | 不过呢 这样… | 
| [03:35] | – It’s Alicia. – I’m back now and I’m ready to pitch in, | -是艾丽西娅 -我回来了 准备好投入工作 | 
| [03:37] | so whatever you guys need, just… | 所以大家无论有什么需要 只要… | 
| [03:38] | Alicia, how are you? | 艾丽西娅 你好吗 | 
| [03:39] | I think you’re going on in about two minutes. | 我以为你没两分钟就快上场了吧 | 
| [03:41] | Yes, um, look, I just got a call from Neil Gross. | 是这样 我刚刚接到尼尔·格罗斯的电话 | 
| [03:43] | He’s very upset about his divorce settlement. | 他对他的离婚协议十分不满 | 
| [03:45] | He called you? Why? | 他给你打电话了 怎么了 | 
| [03:47] | He said that Evan is offering $30 million | 他说伊万出了3000万的价 | 
| [03:50] | and he’s threatening to leave the firm. | 他威胁说要离开咱们律所 | 
| [03:51] | Well, this is a surprise to me. | 这我倒是不知道 | 
| [03:53] | We agreed to go no higher than $15 million. | 我们之前商量好不能超过1500万的 | 
| [03:55] | I know. There could be a chance that Evan is freelancing. | 我知道 可能是伊万自作主张了 | 
| [03:58] | Look, I have to go on, could you take care of it? | 我得上场了 你能处理一下吗 | 
| [04:00] | Uh, yes. Good luck, kick ass. | 好 祝你好运 打败对方 | 
| [04:02] | Kalinda, do you have a minute? | 凯琳达 你有时间吗 | 
| [04:04] | – One second. – What’s wrong? | -等一下 -怎么了 | 
| [04:04] | I think you may need to suit up sooner than you expected. | 我想你要比预计得更早一点整装待发了 | 
| [04:07] | My client is ruined, sir. | 我的当事人被毁了 先生 | 
| [04:10] | She’s not “Ruined.” | 她没有被毁吧[又有「破产」之意] | 
| [04:11] | She has the house in Brentwood, | 她在布伦特伍德有房产 | 
| [04:12] | the apartment in San Francisco. | 旧金山有公寓 | 
| [04:13] | Emotionally ruined, scarred, distraught. | 是感情上被毁了 伤痕累累 悲痛欲绝 | 
| [04:16] | You slept with my best friend, I can’t believe it. | 你跟我最好的朋友上床 我真是难以置信 | 
| [04:17] | You slept with my competitor. | 你还跟我的对手上床呢 | 
| [04:18] | That was a pre-existing relationship. | 那是一段旧情好吧 | 
| [04:20] | – Which you then renewed. – Where are we, Evan? | -但你又再续前缘了 -说到哪儿了 伊万 | 
| [04:23] | We’re agreeing on an amount. | 我们协定了一定的数额 | 
| [04:24] | And we said $30 million isn’t enough. | 我方表示3000万不够 | 
| [04:26] | $30 million? How did we get to $30 million? | 3000万 怎么就成3000万了 | 
| [04:28] | We didn’t get to $30 million, | 我们没同意3000万 | 
| [04:29] | your lawyer offered $30 million, and we said that wasn’t enough. | 你们的律师提出了3000万 我们说不够 | 
| [04:32] | Why did you offer $30 million? | 你为什么要3000万 | 
| [04:33] | I’ll show you why. | 我会让你看到原因 | 
| [04:35] | Photos. | 照片 | 
| [04:36] | You may want to avert your eyes, dear. | 也许你会想回避一下目光哦 亲爱的 | 
| [04:38] | This is you, Mr. Gross, in bed with your ski instructor. | 格罗斯先生 这张是你跟你的滑雪教练在床上 | 
| [04:43] | That’s why your new head of family law, | 所以你的家庭法律部新负责人 | 
| [04:45] | the one you promoted after I left, | 就是我离开后你提拔的这位 | 
| [04:47] | offered $30 million to settle. | 提出3000万和解 | 
| [04:49] | Because these photos will not look good on TMZ. | 因为这些照片如果上了名人八卦网会很不好看 | 
| [04:52] | That’s intimidation, Mr. Lee. | 这是恐吓 李先生 | 
| [04:54] | – A class three felony. – Yes, if I indeed threatened you, | -三级重罪 -是 如果我真威胁了你的话 | 
| [04:56] | but I did not. I just know | 但我没有 我只是知道 | 
| [04:58] | how salacious photos tend to find their way onto the Web. | 艳照很容易被传上网 | 
| [05:03] | Evan’s always been our toughest negotiator. | 伊万一直是我们这边最强硬的谈判律师 | 
| [05:05] | I don’t understand. | 我真是想不通了 | 
| [05:06] | What changed? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:07] | Did David Lee hire Evan originally? | 当初是大卫·李聘用他的吗 | 
| [05:10] | You think he’s intimidated by his old boss? | 你觉得他是害怕自己的老上司 | 
| [05:12] | – I think he might be. – No. | -我觉得有这个可能 -不可能 | 
| [05:14] | Could you give me a half hour? | 你能给我半小时吗 | 
| [05:15] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [05:17] | I think that David Lee is offering him a job, | 我觉得大卫·李要给他一份工作 | 
| [05:19] | but Evan’s too afraid to bite the hand that will feed him. | 而伊万不敢对未来老板下手太狠 | 
| [05:22] | Okay, so we put a pause in the negotiation, | 好吧 那么我们先暂停谈判 | 
| [05:24] | see if we should replace Evan. | 看看是否需要换掉伊万 | 
| [05:27] | – What? – I’ve missed this. | -怎么了 -我好怀念这样 | 
| [05:28] | All the usual disasters. | 所有的日常麻烦 | 
| [05:31] | Do you want some water? You should hydrate. | 你要喝水吗 你得补补水 | 
| [05:40] | Chris Matthews. I am so glad to be doing this. | 克里斯·马修斯 我很高兴能来做主持 | 
| [05:42] | Oh, hello, I’m so glad you could. | 你好 我也很高兴你能来 | 
| [05:44] | With you two running for State’s Attorney, | 你们两位竞选州检察官 | 
| [05:46] | how could I not? | 我怎能错过呢 | 
| [05:46] | – I’ll see you out there. – See you out there. | -外面见吧 -外面见 | 
| [05:50] | Okay, I know, three minutes till you’re on. | 好了 距离你上场还有三分钟 | 
| [05:51] | Here are the key points again. | 再重复一遍要点 | 
| [05:52] | Okay, wait, wait, we’ve got a problem. | 等下 等下 出了个问题 | 
| [05:54] | I just got a call from one of the reporters, | 我从一位记者那里接到电话 | 
| [05:56] | and we got to think fast. | 我们得快想辙 | 
| [05:56] | – Which one? – Patrick Mancini. | -哪一位 -帕特里克·曼奇尼 | 
| [05:58] | With the, um, Middeleton Herald. | 《米德尔顿先驱报》的 | 
| [06:00] | He’s the one on the end right there. | 就是坐在最右边的那个 | 
| [06:01] | He’s a real jackass. What does he want? | 他是个真小人 他想要什么 | 
| [06:03] | He’s, uh… | 他… | 
| [06:04] | got photos of the governor with Ramona Lytton. | 有州长和拉蒙娜·利顿的照片 | 
| [06:07] | Leaving her apartment. | 州长从她公寓离开的照片 | 
| [06:09] | From when? When were they taken? | 什么时候 他们什么时候拍到的 | 
| [06:10] | Uh, two days ago. | 两天前 | 
| [06:12] | He plans on making that his first question. | 他第一个问题准备问那个 | 
| [06:13] | Eli, what is going on? | 伊莱 现在情况怎么样了 | 
| [06:15] | I thought he broke it off. | 我以为他已经分手了 | 
| [06:15] | Yeah, stuck it in and broke it off. | 是的 他先陷进去 然后分了手 | 
| [06:19] | Okay, let’s not jump to conclusions. | 好了 咱们不要急着下结论 | 
| [06:20] | I will talk to him, but in the meantime, | 我会和他谈的 不过 与此同时 | 
| [06:22] | I wouldn’t rise to the bait. | 我也不会上别人的钩 | 
| [06:23] | How do we not rise to the bait? He’s got the whole thing documented. | 我们怎么不上钩 人家证据确凿 | 
| [06:24] | Let my office deal with this– defer to us. | 让我办公室的人来处理吧 交给我们了 | 
| [06:26] | We’ve got three minutes. | 我们还有三分钟 | 
| [06:27] | Uh, Alicia, you’re getting a call. | 艾丽西娅 你有电话 | 
| [06:29] | – No, not now. – Uh, from the governor. | -不行 现在没空 -是州长打来的 | 
| [06:31] | Don’t take it. | 别接 | 
| [06:31] | He probably got a call from Mancini, too. | 他可能也接到了曼奇尼的电话 | 
| [06:33] | There is nothing you can say right now | 你现在没什么好说的 | 
| [06:34] | that’ll make this any easier. | 于事无补 | 
| [06:35] | Just try and relax. | 放宽心态 尽力而为吧 | 
| [06:37] | I’m away from my phone at the moment, | 我现在不方便接电话 | 
| [06:38] | so please leave a message. | 有事请留言 | 
| [06:40] | Are you ready, Mr. Governor? | 您准备好了吗 州长 | 
| [06:41] | Yes, I am, Pastor. | 我准备好了 牧师 | 
| [06:42] | And I want to thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢您邀请我来 | 
| [06:44] | No, it’s best if we can all talk with one voice. | 不用谢 如果咱们能统一意见就最好了 | 
| [06:48] | – Yes. – The fate of Officers Michael and Trenton | -是的 -迈克尔和特伦顿警官的命运 | 
| [06:50] | are now in the hands of a jury. | 现在正掌握在陪审团的手中 | 
| [06:53] | Um, can you just give me one second? | 能再等我一小会儿吗 | 
| [06:56] | Eli, where are you? | 伊莱 你在哪儿 | 
| [06:57] | Coming to you. | 正往你那儿去 | 
| [07:00] | Don’t answer any questions about Ramona. | 不要回答任何关于拉蒙娜的问题 | 
| [07:02] | They have photos of the two of you. | 他们手里有你俩的照片 | 
| [07:04] | From when? | 什么时候的 | 
| [07:05] | Two nights ago. | 两天前的夜里 | 
| [07:08] | Have they asked Alicia about it? | 他们问艾丽西娅了吗 | 
| [07:09] | Not yet, but they may in the debate. | 还没有 不过他们可能会在辩论的时候问 | 
| [07:11] | Just don’t answer any calls, let me work on this for a while. | 不要接任何电话 这件事交给我来处理 | 
| [07:14] | It’s Bill Duncan. | 是比尔·邓肯 | 
| [07:14] | Oh, great, it’s reached full saturation. | 太好了 现在掺合这事的人算到齐了 | 
| [07:16] | Mr. Governor, I’ll be there in a minute. | 州长先生 我马上就到 | 
| [07:19] | Bill, hey. | 比尔 你好 | 
| [07:20] | What are you hearing about the verdict? | 你判决那边有什么情况 | 
| [07:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:24] | No. | 没有 | 
| [07:26] | Are you serious? We are on the verge of a race riot. | 你认真的吗 我们已经面临种族暴动边缘了 | 
| [07:29] | And you’re asking me about the governor’s sex life?! | 你却还在这儿问我州长的性生活 | 
| [07:30] | Race riot? | 种族暴动? | 
| [07:31] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:32] | No, I will not dignify that. | 不 回答这问题太掉价了 | 
| [07:33] | Just call me again when you get serious. | 你想清楚了再打给我吧 | 
| [07:37] | Yep, black people. | 对呀 黑人 | 
| [07:38] | Just can’t help themselves, can they? | 就是爱冲动 是吧 | 
| [07:41] | I’m not saying you’ll riot. | 我不是说你要发动暴动 | 
| [07:42] | – Oh, thanks. – Well, you’re not like other… | -谢谢 -你和其他… | 
| [07:46] | – …people. – What other people? | -其他人不一样 -什么人 | 
| [07:47] | – Black people? – No. | -黑人吗 -不是 | 
| [07:48] | What, am I not black enough? | 你是说我不够黑是吗 | 
| [07:49] | No… y-yes… | 不是… 是… | 
| [07:56] | You’re more suburban. | 你比较有层次 | 
| [07:58] | Why am I even here? | 为什么叫我一起来 | 
| [07:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:00] | Eli, you never want me out of the office. | 伊莱 你从来不想让我离开办公室 | 
| [08:02] | Tonight? | 今晚呢 | 
| [08:03] | You wanted me with you. | 你却让我和你在一起 | 
| [08:05] | I thought it was just a perk of the job. | 我以为只是让你加点工作呢 | 
| [08:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:08] | Well, I’m your black shield tonight, okay? | 今晚我是你的黑人护卫 可以了吗 | 
| [08:10] | It’s Roger Hailman. | 罗杰·海尔曼打来的 | 
| [08:13] | Yeah, he’s my friend at the courthouse. | 是的 他是我在法院那边的朋友 | 
| [08:17] | Roger, hey, what’s up? | 罗杰 怎么样了 | 
| [08:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 女士们 先生们 请就坐 | 
| [08:20] | We go live in 90 seconds. | 我们将在九十秒后开始直播 | 
| [08:22] | You can’t defer to governor’s office. | 你不能按照州长办公室的意见来 | 
| [08:24] | That’s like throwing the “You know” to the sharks. | 这件事就是明摆着的 | 
| [08:25] | I agree, but what does she say? | 我同意 可是她要怎么说 | 
| [08:27] | All marriages have their, uh, their blah-blahs, their trials. | 所有的婚姻里都有些不为人知的事 | 
| [08:31] | That’s acknowledging the premise of the question. | 那就等于承认了问题的背景是真的 | 
| [08:32] | He slept with prostitutes. | 他和妓女出轨 | 
| [08:33] | I think the premise has been acknowledged. | 我以为这已经众所周知了 | 
| [08:34] | “What does this have to do with my job as state’s attorney?” | 「这些与我竞选州检察官有什么关系吗」 | 
| [08:36] | How is that not accepting the premise of the question? | 这么说怎么就不算承认问题背景是真的了 | 
| [08:37] | Questioning the question. | 反问回去 | 
| [08:38] | Okay, guys, guys. | 好了 各位 | 
| [08:41] | I am gonna say it’s none of their business. | 我要说的是 这不关他们的事 | 
| [08:42] | It is their business, and that’ll make you look defensive. | 当然关 而且那样会让你看起来防御心太强 | 
| [08:44] | Say Peter and you have to trust each other. | 就说彼得和你需要信任对方 | 
| [08:46] | No, she’ll look like a doormat. | 不 那样会显得像个受气包 | 
| [08:47] | Can you let me finish? | 你能让我把话说完吗 | 
| [08:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:49] | Dad just texted me. He can’t get ahold of you. | 爸爸刚才给我发短信 他联系不上你 | 
| [08:50] | The last one we want to hear from right now is the governor. | 现在我们最不想听到的就是州长的消息 | 
| [08:52] | No, the jury is coming in. | 不是 是陪审团回来了 | 
| [08:54] | What, wait, what? | 什么 等等 | 
| [08:55] | The Cole Willis jury is coming in right now. | 科尔·威利斯案的陪审团真在回法庭上 | 
| [08:59] | They just went out, are you kidding me? | 他们刚刚出去 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [09:00] | They deliberated for ten minutes. | 他们刚讨论了十分钟 | 
| [09:02] | Well, we need a response, they’re gonna ask… See, look. | 我们需要一个回答 他们会问 看 | 
| [09:05] | Okay, if they find the cops guilty… | 好吧 如果他们定警察有罪 | 
| [09:06] | They’re not gonna find the cops guilty. | 他们不会定警察有罪的 | 
| [09:08] | Not after ten minutes of blah-ing. | 他们只说了十分钟废话 | 
| [09:10] | If the verdict comes back not guilty, | 如果判决无罪 | 
| [09:11] | then we have to make a comment. | 我们必须要表个态 | 
| [09:12] | No, it’s too early | 不 现在说这些还太早了 | 
| [09:13] | we don’t know where this is going yet. | 我们还不知道具体情况 | 
| [09:14] | I’m not saying she has to come out pro-cop or anti-cop… | 我不是说她必须要支持警察还是反对警察 | 
| [09:23] | Guys, guys. | 各位 各位 | 
| [09:24] | Okay, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 | 
| [09:27] | Good evening, and welcome to the debate | 晚上好 欢迎来到库克县 | 
| [09:29] | for Cook County State’s Attorney, | 州检察官竞选辩论现场 | 
| [09:31] | coming to you from the ballroom of the Bonaventure Hotel. | 这里是博纳温彻酒店的宴会厅 | 
| [09:34] | Remember, in terms of the affair, | 记住 关于那个绯闻 | 
| [09:35] | the charges are unsubstantiated. | 那些指控并未得到证实 | 
| [09:36] | And you want to handle it | 你想控制事态 | 
| [09:37] | within the sanctity of your marriage. | 同时保卫你们婚姻的圣洁 | 
| [09:38] | And don’t get provocative with the jury verdict. | 别对陪审团的裁决有过激言论 | 
| [09:40] | That could go either way. | 情况还不确定 | 
| [09:41] | Don’t be thrown by the countdown clock— it’s, uh, digital. | 不要因为计时器紧张 计时器是数字的 | 
| [09:43] | Blinks green when you have ten seconds left. | 当你们还剩十秒钟的时候计时器会变成绿色 | 
| [09:45] | Green? Why does it blink green? | 绿色 为什么是绿色 | 
| [09:46] | – Why not red? – I don’t know. | -为什么不是红色 -我不知道 | 
| [09:47] | To screw with us. | 为了影响我们 | 
| [09:48] | Oh, and meet Prady halfway across the stage to shake his hand. | 在台上见到普拉迪的时候过去和他握手 | 
| [09:51] | Your mic is live, so say, | 你的话筒是现场直播的 你要说 | 
| [09:52] | “Good to see you, Frank.” | 「很高兴见到你 弗兰克」 | 
| [09:53] | – You got it? – What? | -听见了吗 -什么 | 
| [09:55] | You got it? | 听见了吗 | 
| [09:56] | “Good to see you, Frank.” | 「很高兴见到你 弗兰克」 | 
| [09:59] | And now I’d like to introduce the two candidates, | 现在 我为大家介绍两位候选人 | 
| [10:01] | Alicia Florrick and Frank Prady. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克和弗兰克·普拉迪 | 
| [10:04] | Good luck, you’ll be great. | 祝你好运 好好表现 | 
| [10:09] | Good to see you again, Alicia. | 很高兴又见面了 艾丽西娅 | 
| [10:11] | Good to see you, too, Frank. | 很高兴见到你 弗兰克 | 
| [10:19] | There are limits on the applause later, | 辩论开始将禁止鼓掌 | 
| [10:21] | but for now, why don’t we all give them a big hand? | 不过现在 让我们给他们送上最热烈的掌声 | 
| [10:52] | “Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs, | 「不要再用你们烦人的歌声打扰我」 | 
| [10:56] | “for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. | 「我不会听古提琴演奏出的旋律」 | 
| [10:59] | “But let justice roll down as waters | 「可是 请让正义的水滴滚落吧 | 
| [11:03] | and righteousness as a mighty stream.” | 汇成一条公正的大河」 | 
| [11:06] | Now, that’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们聚在这里的原因 | 
| [11:08] | Not for the sweet words of flattery, | 我们聚在这里 不是为了说什么花言巧语 | 
| [11:11] | but for justice, peace. | 而是为了正义 为了和平 | 
| [11:15] | You can’t get ahold of him? | 你联系不上他吗 | 
| [11:16] | What do you mean, you can’t get ahold of him? | 你联系不上他是什么意思 | 
| [11:18] | The mayor is in New Hampshire. | 市长在新罕布什尔 | 
| [11:22] | You’re kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [11:23] | It’s not a bad thing. | 这倒未必是件坏事 | 
| [11:23] | Looks like rank selfishness on his part. | 这会显得他很自私 | 
| [11:25] | Yes, except we’re trying to stop a riot from happening here. | 是的 但我们现在正试图阻止一场暴动 | 
| [11:28] | interrupt the debate… | 打断辩论 | 
| [11:29] | All right, get me his chief of staff. | 好吧 给我接他的办公室主任 | 
| [11:30] | I have her on hold right now. | 我已经接通了 | 
| [11:32] | So what? He’s taking a run for president? | 所以呢 他要去竞选总统是吗 | 
| [11:34] | Eli! Sorry to keep you waiting. | 伊莱 抱歉 让你久等了 | 
| [11:37] | This must be about the verdict. | 你一定是为了审判结果吧 | 
| [11:38] | Yes. The governor is worried | 是的 州长担心 | 
| [11:39] | about the mayor being indisposed. | 市长可能没法处理事态 | 
| [11:41] | Okay, well, tell him not to worry, Eli. | 好了 告诉他不用担心了 伊莱 | 
| [11:43] | The mayor and I have been on the phone for the last hour. | 之前一小时我和市长一直在通话 | 
| [11:45] | Really? How’d he do that? | 是吗 怎么可能 | 
| [11:47] | I’ve been watching him on a live feed at a fund-raiser in Concord. | 我才看到他正在康科德一个直播募捐现场 | 
| [11:52] | Are you and I gonna have trouble tonight, Eli? | 你我今晚会有麻烦吗 伊莱 | 
| [11:54] | Not unless this explodes on us. | 只要事件不爆发 影响到我们 | 
| [11:55] | Okay, it won’t explode. | 好了 不会爆发的 | 
| [11:57] | The mayor canceled all furloughs, | 市长取消了所有休假 | 
| [11:59] | we have 800 extra officers on the street, | 现在有八百名支援警力带着防暴装备 | 
| [12:01] | in riot gear, with tear gas. | 和催泪瓦斯守在街上 | 
| [12:02] | 弗格森事件 白人警官射杀黑人少年 而大陪审团决定不提起诉讼 引发抗议 | |
| [12:03] | They’re going full Ferguson on this, sir. | 他们完全准备以弗格森事件的手段处理 | 
| [12:04] | Oh, come on, Eli, this is hardly an equivalent situation. | 得了 伊莱 这可不是一回事 | 
| [12:07] | Put me on with her. | 让我和她说话 | 
| [12:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [12:10] | Hello, Franny. | 你好 弗兰妮 | 
| [12:11] | Listen to me. Can you hear me? | 听我说 你能听到吗 | 
| [12:13] | Uh, yes, Mr. Governor. How are you this evening? | 可以 州长先生 您今晚过得还好吗 | 
| [12:15] | I’m fine. I’m at the interdenominational conference downtown | 我很好 我在市中心参加一个宗教联合会议 | 
| [12:18] | and I need you to get your ass down here right now, | 我需要你马上给我过来 | 
| [12:20] | or I’m gonna drag the mayor through the mud. | 不然我就让他出出丑 | 
| [12:22] | I’m sorry, I’m not sure what mud you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道您说的是什么丑 | 
| [12:24] | You know damn well what mud I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 | 
| [12:26] | Now, I gave the mayor early warning on this verdict, | 我之前就警告过市长会有暴动 | 
| [12:29] | and he’s still sitting on his ass in New Hampshire, | 可他还是安安稳稳地窝在新罕布什尔 | 
| [12:32] | thinking he can sit this out and blame me. | 想要置身事外 把一切推到我的头上 | 
| [12:34] | Well, you can tell him | 你可以跟他说 | 
| [12:35] | that I’m the one in front of the cameras with the megaphone. | 我才是拿着话筒站在摄像机前的那个人 | 
| [12:37] | You have to understand, | 你要知道 | 
| [12:38] | there were no flights, so it’s… | 现在没有航班 所以 | 
| [12:41] | Wow. All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 | 
| [12:45] | Questions will be asked of both candidates on a rotating basis, | 两位候选人将被轮流提问 | 
| [12:47] | with the first candidate given 45 seconds to respond, | 第一位候选人有45秒的时间作答 | 
| [12:50] | the second candidate, 30 seconds of rebuttal. | 第二位候选人有30秒的时间进行反驳 | 
| [12:53] | If that rebuttal mentions the other candidate by name, | 如果反驳过程中提到了另一位候选人的名字 | 
| [12:56] | that candidate will have 20 seconds to respond. | 那位候选人将有20秒的时间回应 | 
| [12:59] | Both candidates will also have ten seconds to ask the other | 两位参选人各有10秒钟的时间向对方提出 | 
| [13:02] | a direct question. | 一个问题 | 
| [13:04] | Unless, of course, the candidate has exceeded his or her time, | 除非候选人超时 | 
| [13:08] | and then, that candidate will have the option | 如果超时 候选人可以选择增加时长 | 
| [13:10] | of adding to their time, but only by subtracting it | 不过要在他们最后总结陈述的时间里 | 
| [13:12] | from their closing arguments. | 减去这段时长 | 
| [13:14] | There will also be a lightning round in which both candidates | 同样 在闪电问答环节里 每位候选人 | 
| [13:17] | will have ten seconds to respond. | 将有10秒钟的时间作答 | 
| [13:19] | Mr. Prady, you have 15 seconds. | 普拉迪先生 你有15秒的时间 | 
| [13:21] | I come in with a clean slate. | 我参加这场选举 身家清白 | 
| [13:22] | I have no bureaucratic grudges. | 我没有官场上的那些积怨 | 
| [13:25] | Nothing to prove. | 无需什么证明 | 
| [13:26] | All I see | 我看到的 | 
| [13:27] | is a city that needs a new way, | 是一座需要新鲜血液的城市 | 
| [13:29] | and I want to be that new way. | 我希望能成为这股新鲜血液 | 
| [13:31] | Mrs. Florrick. | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [13:37] | I hear that a lot. | 我听了很多这样的话 | 
| [13:38] | A new way, a new approach to crime on our streets. | 解决街头犯罪的新方式 新办法 | 
| [13:42] | But no matter what, | 但不管怎么样 | 
| [13:42] | whenever I vote for that person, | 只要我投了这个新人 | 
| [13:45] | we end up right where we started. | 我们就回到了原点 | 
| [13:47] | We end up with… | 我们得到的是 | 
| [13:50] | um, uh, the murder rate continually climbing. | 谋杀率持续上升 | 
| [13:54] | We end up… | 我们得到的是 | 
| [13:56] | In short, inexperience is not a value. . | 简而言之 经验不足不是什么价值 | 
| [13:58] | Mrs. Florrick, your time is up. It is something to be.. | -福瑞克夫人 时间到了 -是一种被 | 
| [13:59] | Mr. Prady, in about ten minutes | 普拉迪先生 大约十分钟后 | 
| [14:01] | we’ll have a verdict | 我们就会得到 | 
| [14:02] | in the Cole Willis manslaughter case. | 科尔·威利斯杀人案的判决结果 | 
| [14:03] | Do you have a comment on that trial? | 你对这个案件有何见解 | 
| [14:05] | Well, Chris, uh, I will in about ten minutes. | 克里斯 大约十分钟后我会有看法 | 
| [14:07] | For now, all I can say is I think we have to | 现在 我能说的只有我们应该 | 
| [14:10] | take a look at police training. | 审视一下警队的培训 | 
| [14:11] | Why is she frowning? | 她为什么皱着眉头 | 
| [14:12] | – You have her frowning. – Well, this is all new to her. | -你让她皱眉了 -她对这个不熟 | 
| [14:14] | Give her a second. | 给她一点时间 | 
| [14:14] | No, you prepped her wrong. | 不 你的准备工作没做到 | 
| [14:16] | You got… I got to go. | 你得 我要挂了 | 
| [14:18] | Yeah, Eli, I just got off the phone with the mayor. | 伊莱 我刚结束跟市长的通话 | 
| [14:20] | We’re not gonna leave the police exposed. | 我们不会让警察空手出动 | 
| [14:21] | No one said they’ll be exposed. | 没人说要他们空着手 | 
| [14:23] | But they go in with riot gear, | 但如果带着防暴装备去 | 
| [14:24] | they’ll create a riot. | 他们本身就会制造出暴乱 | 
| [14:25] | That’s what happened in Ferguson. | 弗格森事件就是这样发生的 | 
| [14:27] | Okay, but with all due respect to the governor, | 好 但恕我直言 | 
| [14:29] | we’re deferring to the police on this. | 这件事上我们尊重警察 | 
| [14:30] | No, no, no. You’re playing politics | 不 不 你在玩政治手段 | 
| [14:32] | because you want police support in four years. | 因为你想在下一个任期内得到警察的支持 | 
| [14:34] | Okay, and you want | 好吧 而你想得到 | 
| [14:35] | the African-American support, sir. | 非裔美国人的支持 州长先生 | 
| [14:36] | No one’s winning a Nobel Peace Prize here. | 这里没谁比谁的动机单纯 | 
| [14:38] | – No one wins if there’s a riot. – Pastor! | -如果发生暴乱这里没有赢家 -牧师 | 
| [14:39] | Come on, let’s not play | 得了吧 我们别在这玩 | 
| [14:40] | – dueling pastors here. – Pastor Jeremiah, | -争取牧师支持游戏了 -耶利米牧师 | 
| [14:42] | I believe you know the mayor’s chief of staff. | 我想你认识市长的办公室主任吧 | 
| [14:44] | Yes, I do. Good evening. | 是的 我认识 晚上好 | 
| [14:45] | – Good evening. – She believes the police | -晚上好 -她认为警察 | 
| [14:47] | should be ready with riot gear and tear gas. | 应该准备好防爆装置和催泪瓦斯 | 
| [14:49] | Uh, that would be a terrible mistake. | 那会是个严重的错误 | 
| [14:51] | I mean, the people want to see justice done, | 人民希望看到正义被伸张 | 
| [14:52] | but they will protest peaceably | 他们会和平地抗议 | 
| [14:54] | – unless they are provoked. – Franny? | -除非有人激怒他们 -弗兰妮 | 
| [14:57] | The mayor goes in like storm troopers, | 市长如果要像突击队一样去应对的话 | 
| [14:58] | he’ll be blamed. | 他会受到责备的 | 
| [15:00] | That attitude is contagious. | 情绪是会传染的 | 
| [15:02] | It diffuses a situation. | 它会使事态扩大化 | 
| [15:04] | And it’s all cyclical. | 这又是一个循环 | 
| [15:05] | – How’s she doing? – I can’t tell. | -她表现得怎么样 -不好说 | 
| [15:07] | There’s some bad body language there. | 有些糟糕的肢体语言 | 
| [15:09] | Take a look at police training. | 审视警队培训 | 
| [15:09] | And your time is up, Mr. Prady. | 你的时间到了 普拉迪先生 | 
| [15:11] | Lightning round. | 闪电回合 | 
| [15:12] | Do you believe the police were at fault | 你认为警察在弗格森事件中 | 
| [15:14] | in Ferguson, Mrs. Florrick? | 做错了吗 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [15:17] | Well, I’m not sure… | 我不确定 | 
| [15:18] | Actually, it’s the lightning round. | 事实上 这是闪电回合 | 
| [15:19] | You only have five seconds. | 你只有5秒钟来回答 | 
| [15:23] | It’s complicated. | 情况比较复杂 | 
| [15:24] | – Mr. Prady? – It’s a systemic problem. | -普拉迪先生 -是制度问题 | 
| [15:25] | Good. Next question. Talk to us about | 很好 下一个问题 跟我们说说 | 
| [15:27] | race relations in Chicago, Mrs. Florrick. | 芝加哥的种族关系问题 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [15:30] | You’ve got 45 seconds. | 你有45秒作答 | 
| [15:33] | Hi. It’s, uh, a work in progress. | 值得改进 | 
| [15:36] | You found out something about Evan? | 你发现伊万的料了吗 | 
| [15:37] | He’s working with David Lee? | 他在跟大卫·李合作吗 | 
| [15:38] | – No. – Then why is he caving? | -没有 -那他为什么会屈服 | 
| [15:40] | His son was undergoing surgery to remove histiocytosis tumors | 他儿子今天在卢瑞儿童医院接受 | 
| [15:44] | at the Lurie Children’s Hospital today. | 组织细胞增多肿瘤切除手术 | 
| [15:46] | – Did you know that? – No. | -你知道这个吗 -不知道 | 
| [15:48] | The operation was successful. | 手术很成功 | 
| [15:49] | He just found out an hour ago. | 他一小时前知道的 | 
| [15:51] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 | 
| [15:53] | – But… – Yes, it was just before | -但是 -是的 事情就在他 | 
| [15:54] | he made the $30 million settlement offer. | 提出3000万和解费之前发生的 | 
| [15:57] | He’s become nice. | 他变得温和了 | 
| [15:59] | Uh-oh. We should send him home. | 我们应该辞掉他 | 
| [16:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [16:01] | We could open ourselves to a malpractice suit | 那样尼尔·格罗斯可能告我们 | 
| [16:03] | from Neil Gross. | 玩忽职守 | 
| [16:05] | Then, we step in. | 那我们介入 | 
| [16:06] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [16:06] | Supply the backbone. Kalinda, did you | 提供主力支持 凯琳达 | 
| [16:09] | do any background work on Mrs. Gross | 你之前调查过格罗斯太太的 | 
| [16:11] | – before their marriage? – Yes. | -婚前生活吗 -调查过 | 
| [16:13] | And afterwards. | 还有婚后的 | 
| [16:15] | – Freelance work for David Lee? – Yes. | -为大卫·李做的私活吗 -是的 | 
| [16:17] | He wanted to see if she was cheating on him. | 他想看看她有没有背叛他 | 
| [16:20] | Is there anything interesting there? | 有什么有趣的发现吗 | 
| [16:24] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [16:25] | Photos. | 照片 | 
| [16:28] | Good. Poetic justice. | 很好 罪有应得 | 
| [16:30] | Using David Lee’s work against him. | 用大卫·李自己做的好事来对付他 | 
| [16:34] | Mrs. Florrick? | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [16:35] | You have ten seconds to respond. | 你有10秒钟回答 | 
| [16:37] | Uh, crime is crime. | 犯罪就是犯罪 | 
| [16:39] | Black and white shouldn’t matter. | 跟肤色无关 | 
| [16:40] | It often does, but that shouldn’t prevent | 通常会有关系 但那不能阻止 | 
| [16:42] | – the state’s attorney from… – Your time is up. | -州检察官 -你的时间到了 | 
| [16:44] | But why don’t you finish that sentence? | 但你为什么不说完那句话呢 | 
| [16:48] | …doing my job. | 做我的本职工作 | 
| [16:49] | Good. Now, let’s turn to our journalists. | 很好 现在 我们交给记者发问 | 
| [16:51] | First up, Patrick Mancini | 首先 来自《米德尔顿先驱报》的 | 
| [16:52] | from The Middeleton Herald. | 帕特里克·曼奇尼 | 
| [16:54] | Do you have a question? | 你有问题要问吗 | 
| [16:55] | I do. Thank you. | 有 谢谢 | 
| [16:57] | Mrs. Florrick, your husband has not | 福瑞克夫人 在婚姻中你丈夫 | 
| [16:59] | always been faithful to you in your marriage. | 对你并不是很忠诚 | 
| [17:01] | In 2009 he, in fact, resigned from the office | 事实上 在2009年 他从你 | 
| [17:03] | you’re now seeking partly because he was caught | 正在竞选的职位辞职 部分是因为 | 
| [17:06] | in a sexual scandal… | 他在性丑闻中被捉到现行 | 
| [17:06] | I’m gonna interrupt you right there, Mr. Mancini. | 我要在这打断你 曼奇尼先生 | 
| [17:08] | Actually, I’m not finished, ma’am. | 事实上 我还没说完 夫人 | 
| [17:09] | Yes. But you already called my campaign manager | 是的 但你已经打给我的竞选经理 | 
| [17:11] | with your question, so I’m going | 问过这个问题了 所以我就 | 
| [17:13] | – to save you the trouble. – Oh, my God. | -免去你的麻烦了 -我的天 | 
| [17:15] | – What is she doing? – You have photos | -她在干嘛 -你有我丈夫 | 
| [17:16] | of my husband supposedly at the apartment of his legal counsel– | 在他法律顾问的公寓的照片 | 
| [17:19] | – is that correct? – I wish you’d just let me answer my question, | -对吗 -我希望你能让我回答我的问题 | 
| [17:21] | Mrs. Florrick… I mean, ask my question, | 福瑞克夫人 我是说…问完我的问题 | 
| [17:22] | Mrs. Florrick… | 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [17:23] | My daughter is in the audience tonight, sir, | 今晚我女儿在观众席 先生 | 
| [17:25] | and I would like to do her the favor | 为了她 我打算 | 
| [17:27] | of addressing your question, not answering it. | 仅仅回应你的问题 而非回答 | 
| [17:29] | – Holy… – Ow, stop! | -我的 -别碰我 | 
| [17:31] | This is how I would answer your question, | 我会这样回答你的问题 | 
| [17:33] | Mr. Mancini. | 曼奇尼先生 | 
| [17:35] | How dare you, sir? | 你怎么敢这样 先生 | 
| [17:38] | Do you have a personal life? | 你有私人生活吗 | 
| [17:39] | Do you have a spouse? | 你有配偶吗 | 
| [17:40] | Do you know what it would be like | 你知道把你的私人生活 | 
| [17:42] | to have your personal life spilled | 像这样摆到台面上来说 | 
| [17:44] | across the stage like this? | 会是什么样吗 | 
| [17:46] | Broadcasted | 被直播 | 
| [17:47] | into the homes of your friends, your workmates, | 让你的朋友 同事 | 
| [17:50] | your daughter’s friends at school? | 你女儿的同学在家里都能看到 | 
| [17:51] | Do you know what that would be like? | 你知道那会是怎样吗 | 
| [17:52] | Ma’am, I’m only reporting… | 夫人 我只想报道 | 
| [17:53] | It would be one thing if my job | 如果我丈夫的不忠与我的工作 | 
| [17:55] | had anything to do with my husband’s infidelity. | 相关的话 那就另当别论了 | 
| [17:57] | I’m not even sure what job that would be. | 我难以想象什么工作能跟那扯上关系 | 
| [17:59] | But your question would at least then be pertinent. | 不过那样你的问题至少算是切题 | 
| [18:02] | But I’m running for state’s attorney. | 但我竞选的是州检察官的工作 | 
| [18:04] | I am running to be someone to put | 我在竞选成为一个可以 | 
| [18:05] | a dent in crime in this town. | 减少城里犯罪率的人 | 
| [18:08] | What does that have to do with my married life? | 那跟我的婚姻生活有什么关系 | 
| [18:10] | That was terrific. | 棒极了 | 
| [18:13] | Uh-oh. She’s brought her own pastor. | 她带了自己的牧师过来了 | 
| [18:19] | All right, I’ll deal with that. | 好了 我来处理那个 | 
| [18:21] | Why don’t you make sure the police don’t overreact? | 你去确保警察不会反应过度好不好 | 
| [18:24] | – Because it’s the only story… – This is gonna be fine. | -因为那是唯一的报道 -会很好的 | 
| [18:26] | – Gonna be fine. – Actually, Mrs. Florrick… | -会好的 -事实上 福瑞克夫人 | 
| [18:27] | I know that I am past my time. | 我知道我超时了 | 
| [18:29] | But let me just finish up. | 但让我说完 | 
| [18:30] | We are real people up here. | 我们是真实的人 | 
| [18:32] | Mr. Prady and myself. | 普拉迪和我都是 | 
| [18:34] | We’re not cartoons. | 我们不是卡通人物 | 
| [18:36] | When you hurt us, we actually do bleed. | 当你伤害我们时 我们是会受伤的 | 
| [18:38] | I know that that is hard for you to remember, | 我知道你很难记住这点 | 
| [18:41] | Mr. Mancini, but it is worth trying. | 曼奇尼先生 但还是值得试一试 | 
| [18:43] | If not for me, then for my daughter. | 如果不为我的话 就算是为我的女儿 | 
| [18:48] | I, um… Yes, thank you. Mr. Prady? | 我 是 谢谢 普拉迪先生 | 
| [18:50] | Do you have a response? | 你有回复吗 | 
| [18:51] | I never finished my question. | 我都没说完我的问题 | 
| [18:53] | Sure, if you want to finish your question. | 当然可以 如果你想说完你的问题 | 
| [18:55] | I’m breaking a story tomorrow | 我明天会发布一条 | 
| [18:57] | about the governor sleeping with his legal counsel. | 关于州长跟他的法律顾问上床的报道 | 
| [19:00] | I didn’t create the story. | 事情又不是我造出来的 | 
| [19:01] | I’m just reporting on it. | 我只是报道出来 | 
| [19:02] | Why don’t I turn to Frank Prady? | 为何不转向弗兰克·普拉迪呢 | 
| [19:03] | Uh, 15 seconds. | 15秒的时间 | 
| [19:04] | Do you have a rebuttal? | 你有需要反驳的吗 | 
| [19:05] | Uh, I don’t have a rebuttal, no. | 我没有要反驳的 没有 | 
| [19:06] | But I, uh, I will say this. | 但我 我得说这个 | 
| [19:08] | I think Mrs. Florrick deserves an apology | 我想媒体欠福瑞克夫人 | 
| [19:11] | from the press. | 一个道歉 | 
| [19:17] | Ah, my own handiwork. | 我亲手所为 | 
| [19:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [19:20] | David had you followed when he was representing your spouse. | 大卫在当你丈夫的代表律师时派人跟踪了你 | 
| [19:23] | That’s why your prenup is void. | 那就是为什么你的婚前协议无效 | 
| [19:24] | Isn’t that right, Evan? | 是这样吗 伊万 | 
| [19:26] | Yes, it is. | 是 是这样 | 
| [19:29] | David, $15 million is as high as we go. | 大卫 我们最高可以出1500万 | 
| [19:31] | No. I’ll keep these. | 不行 我要留着这些 | 
| [19:35] | We have the originals, David. | 我们有底片 大卫 | 
| [19:36] | Good. Keep them. | 很好 留着吧 | 
| [19:37] | These are good enough for TMZ. | 这些放在名人八卦网上是很棒的 | 
| [19:39] | Not that I’ll give it to them. | 但不是说我会爆料 | 
| [19:40] | I’m not sure you’re getting this, David– | 你好像没搞清楚 大卫 | 
| [19:41] | – your client broke her vows. – Yes. | -你的当事人违背诺言了 -是的 | 
| [19:43] | By sleeping with Mr. Gross’ biggest competitor. | 因为跟格罗斯先生的最大竞争对手睡觉 | 
| [19:45] | That’ll look good for you, | 那看起来会对你有利 | 
| [19:46] | won’t it, Mr. Gross? | 对吗 格罗斯先生 | 
| [19:47] | Your wife prefers SleuthWay over Chumhum? | 比起查查网 你老婆更喜欢思路威 | 
| [19:49] | Amazing. | 令人惊讶 | 
| [19:50] | Just amazing. | 真是令人惊讶 | 
| [19:52] | Half my life is about lawyers these days, | 现在我一半的生活都是跟律师打交道 | 
| [19:54] | and just when I think I have reached bottom, | 就在我觉得已经跌倒最深的 | 
| [19:56] | the ninth circle of hell, | 地狱第九层时 | 
| [19:59] | there is always a circle lower. | 总会发现还有更差的时候 | 
| [20:08] | After he calms down, | 在他冷静后 | 
| [20:09] | tell him we’ll settle for $100 million. | 告诉他我们的和解价是一亿 | 
| [20:11] | You have three hours or we’re out of here. | 你有三个小时考虑 否则我们就走人了 | 
| [20:14] | Governor Florrick. | 福瑞克州长 | 
| [20:15] | Pastor. | 牧师 | 
| [20:19] | Hello, Father. | 你好 父亲[神父] | 
| [20:21] | Son. | 孩子 | 
| [20:22] | Mr. Governor, Pastor Isaiah believes | 州长先生 以赛亚牧师相信 | 
| [20:24] | the mayor’s plan | 市长的计划 | 
| [20:25] | is the best way to handle any possible violence. | 是应对一切潜在暴力最好的办法 | 
| [20:27] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [20:28] | Is that what you believe? | 你也这么认为 | 
| [20:30] | I just know about a deal between you | 我只知道你和我的父亲 | 
| [20:32] | – and my father. – What deal? | -之间有个协议 -什么协议 | 
| [20:35] | An $80,000 religious study? | 八万美元的宗教研究费 | 
| [20:38] | And I think it will be evident to those upset by the verdict | 而且我认为那些为判决愤怒的人会很清楚 | 
| [20:41] | that they’re being misled. | 他们被误导了 | 
| [20:42] | Why do you hate me so much, son? | 为什么你这么恨我 儿子 | 
| [20:43] | I don’t hate you, Father. | 我不恨你 父亲 | 
| [20:45] | I just believe you’re being misled by politics. | 我只是觉得你被政治牵着走了 | 
| [20:47] | It’s your mother, isn’t it? She put you up to this. | 是你的母亲吧 她让你这么做的 | 
| [20:49] | Okay, the mayor’s plan has been implemented, Mr. Governor. | 市长的计划已经开始实施了 州长先生 | 
| [20:51] | He asks that you assist in his efforts | 他需要你支持他的努力 | 
| [20:53] | by not withholding the National Guard reserves. | 别扣住国民警卫队的资源 | 
| [20:55] | Well, this isn’t good. | 这可不妙 | 
| [20:56] | – The verdict is in. – Oh, crap. | -裁决出来了 -该死 | 
| [20:58] | I’m calling the mayor. Get out the National Guard. | 我打给市长 派出国民警卫队吧 | 
| [21:01] | Franny, if the mayor goes in with this warrior stance, | 弗兰妮 如果市长要以好战的姿态示人 | 
| [21:03] | – there’s going to be violence. – Mr. Prady? | -会引起暴力 -普拉迪先生 | 
| [21:05] | The point is, drug arrests have been on the rise | 关键是这几年打击毒品势头渐长 | 
| [21:07] | for years now and the sentencing guidelines are crazily wrong. | 而量刑标准却错得离谱 | 
| [21:10] | I’m sorry. Time’s up, Mr. Prady. | 抱歉 时间到 普拉迪先生 | 
| [21:12] | Mrs. Florrick, you have ten seconds for a rebuttal. | 福瑞克夫人 你有10秒反驳 | 
| [21:14] | Yes, well, talking about guidelines, | 好的 谈到标准 | 
| [21:16] | if there were guidelines that we… | 如果什么标准我们… | 
| [21:18] | I’m sorry again. One second. | 抱歉再打断一下 稍等 | 
| [21:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [21:23] | Our live feed has been interrupted. | 我们的直播被打断了 | 
| [21:26] | Uh, what the hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [21:27] | Damn it. She was just getting into a rhythm. | 见鬼 她刚进入状态 | 
| [21:29] | We’re being asked to take a pause here. | 我们得就此暂停了 | 
| [21:32] | The Cole Willis verdict is in. | 科尔·威利斯的裁决出来了 | 
| [21:34] | And we’re switching over to live coverage. | 我们得切换去直播那个新闻 | 
| [21:37] | Uh, the hope is that in one or two hours, | 希望过一两个小时 | 
| [21:39] | they’ll switch back to the debate. | 能切回到辩论直播上 | 
| [21:41] | Stay tuned. | 请继续收看 | 
| [21:44] | Great job. You’re kicking ass. | 做得好 这一仗打得漂亮 | 
| [21:45] | Way to neutralize the sex stuff. | 可以抵消性丑闻 | 
| [21:47] | – Do you want some water? – No, where’s the food? | -你想喝点水吗 -不 哪有吃的 | 
| [21:48] | – I’m starving. – In the hotel kitchen. | -我饿死了 -酒店厨房有 | 
| [21:49] | You want me to make you a plate? | 你要我弄一盘给你吗 | 
| [21:55] | You’re doing great, Mom. | 你表现得很好 妈妈 | 
| [21:59] | The verdict is in, and the two police officers | 裁决出来了 两位在一般逮捕行动中 | 
| [22:03] | who killed suspected gang member Cole Willis | 射杀黑帮成员嫌疑人 | 
| [22:05] | during a routine arrest were found innocent of all charges. | 科尔·威利斯的警官认定无罪 | 
| [22:09] | Suspected gang member. | 黑帮成员嫌疑人 | 
| [22:10] | Really? The suburban father of two? | 真的吗 郊区两个孩子的父亲 | 
| [22:12] | Okay, let’s not get upset. | 好的 别难过 | 
| [22:14] | Why? You afraid I’m gonna riot? | 为什么 你怕我暴乱 | 
| [22:15] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [22:17] | This is your Giuliani moment, sir. | 这是你打翻身仗的时候 先生 | 
| [22:19] | – Careers are built on moments like… – Eli. | -职业生涯就靠这种时刻… -伊莱 | 
| [22:21] | I’m not saying you take advantage of it, | 我不是说要你利用它 | 
| [22:22] | but no one will talk about Ramona | 但是如果你处理得好 | 
| [22:24] | – if you handle this properly. – Eli, you need to stop. | -没人会提拉蒙娜 -伊莱 你该消停一下 | 
| [22:39] | Oh, good, I’m starved. | 太好了 我快饿死了 | 
| [22:42] | Did they tell you not to eat, too? | 他们也叫你别吃东西吗 | 
| [22:43] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [22:45] | So, how do you think it’s going? | 你觉得辩论得如何 | 
| [22:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [22:49] | Every time I get started, they say, “Time’s up.” | 每次我一张口 他们就喊「时间到」 | 
| [22:52] | You had a good answer to that one reporter. | 你回答那个记者的那番话很精彩 | 
| [22:55] | You were good with the racial question. | 种族主义那题你也回答得很棒 | 
| [22:57] | It’s all artificial, isn’t it? | 都是虚伪的 不是吗 | 
| [23:00] | We agree on more than we don’t. | 我们意见一致之处远多于不一致 | 
| [23:04] | We should debate now. | 我们现在该来辩论一下 | 
| [23:06] | See if we disagree on anything. | 看看我们是否有意见不一致的地方 | 
| [23:11] | Our handlers won’t be happy. | 我们的竞选人员可不会高兴 | 
| [23:18] | Okay, you start. | 好 你先开始 | 
| [23:30] | It helps no one to throw the baby out | 不分好坏的摈弃[把孩子和洗澡水一起丢掉] | 
| [23:32] | with the bath water. | 可没什么帮助 | 
| [23:33] | The system need to be tweaked, not overhauled. | 这个体系需要调整 而不是推倒重建 | 
| [23:36] | You really believe that? | 你真这么觉得 | 
| [23:37] | I do. | 真的 | 
| [23:38] | We’re on the verge of another Ferguson… | 我们面临着另一个弗格森事件… | 
| [23:40] | No, no, no, that was just about jury selection. | 不不不 这起事件是陪审团成员挑选的问题 | 
| [23:43] | The prosecution screwed up on voir dire. | 控方在陪审团选择上搞砸了 | 
| [23:45] | That’s why those two cops were found not guilty. | 所以那些警官才被判无罪 | 
| [23:46] | No, they were found not guilty because the system | 不 他们被判无罪是因为这个体系 | 
| [23:48] | is inherently racist. Ask anyone. | 生来就带有种族主义 随便问个人 | 
| [23:50] | So what do you do then? If the system is racist, | 那你打算怎么做 如果体系带有种族主义 | 
| [23:53] | – what is the state’s attorney supposed…? You start with hiring. | -州检察官该怎么… -从雇人开始 | 
| [23:55] | The racial diversity in the office is a joke. | 种族多样性在州检就是个笑话 | 
| [23:58] | How many white prosecutors… | 有多少白人检察官 | 
| [23:59] | No, but the exact opposite needs to be done. | 不 该做的事情其实完全相反 | 
| [24:01] | It needs to be a pure meritocracy. | 我们需要纯粹的精英政治 | 
| [24:03] | – No cronyism. – To consider race? | -不任人唯亲 -考虑种族 | 
| [24:05] | That’s not cronyism. | 这不是任人唯亲 | 
| [24:06] | Yes, it is. | 是的 | 
| [24:08] | We need good prosecutors. | 我们需要好的检察官 | 
| [24:10] | There are a dozen defense attorneys I know | 我知道许多年收入40万美金的 | 
| [24:13] | making $400,000 a year | 辩护律师会抓住一切机会 | 
| [24:14] | that would jump at the chance to put criminals away. | 将罪犯绳之以法 | 
| [24:17] | They’re sick of what they’re doing now and… | 他们厌倦了现在的所作所为… | 
| [24:19] | W-Why don’t they? | 为什么 | 
| [24:22] | – What? – You said they’d jump | -什么 -你说他们会 | 
| [24:23] | at the chance to be a prosecutor. | 抓住一切机会成为检察官 | 
| [24:24] | Well, what’s stopping them? | 什么阻止了他们这么做呢 | 
| [24:25] | Well, what’s stopping them | 阻止他们这么做的 | 
| [24:27] | is that the office is poorly run. | 就是州检糟糕的运作 | 
| [24:28] | They know they’re gonna spend half their time | 他们知道得花一半时间 | 
| [24:30] | dealing with a stupid bureaucracy. | 处理无聊的官僚事物 | 
| [24:32] | No, no, they don’t jump | 不不 他们不跳槽 | 
| [24:33] | because it’s easier to talk | 是因为知易行难 | 
| [24:34] | about doing good than it is to actually do good. | 说永远比做容易 | 
| [24:38] | And you call me cynical? | 你还说我愤世嫉俗 | 
| [24:39] | Chicago is on the verge of another Ferguson, | 芝加哥马上要爆发另一起弗格森事件了 | 
| [24:41] | because the system is all white. | 就是因为整个体系里都是白人 | 
| [24:43] | Because African-Americans don’t see someone | 因为非裔美国人没有看到 | 
| [24:46] | who shares their experience. | 能够体谅他们的人 | 
| [24:47] | You know what’s really stupid? | 你们知道最傻的事是什么吗 | 
| [24:50] | You’re two white people arguing | 你们两个白人在这里 | 
| [24:51] | about why black people are rioting. | 争论为什么黑人要暴动 | 
| [24:53] | That’s what’s stupid. | 这就是最傻的事 | 
| [24:55] | And you’re saying there needs to be more black people in office, | 你说需要更多黑人检察官 | 
| [24:58] | and that’s why we need two more white people running. | 所以我们该有两个白人竞选 | 
| [25:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [25:05] | So what do you do? | 你会怎么做 | 
| [25:07] | Stop prosecuting so many drug crimes. | 别起诉那么多毒品犯罪了 | 
| [25:09] | – That’s exactly my plan for office. – Exactly! | -那就是我的执政计划 -没错 | 
| [25:10] | That’s why you should vote for me. | 这就是你们选我的理由 | 
| [25:12] | They put a guy in prison | 上周他们因为一个人 | 
| [25:13] | for killing a dog just last week. | 杀了条狗就把他关进监狱 | 
| [25:15] | Then these two cops kill a black man, | 后来那两个警察杀了一个黑人 | 
| [25:17] | and what happens? | 结果呢 | 
| [25:18] | – They go free? – We should go there. | -他们无罪释放 -我们该去那儿 | 
| [25:20] | – Now. – What? | -现在 -什么 | 
| [25:22] | Pastor Isaiah, would you like to come with me? | 以赛亚牧师 你想和我一起去吗 | 
| [25:24] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [25:26] | – There. …to express their outrage | -那儿 -表达他们对无罪裁决的 | 
| [25:27] | over the innocent verdict… | 愤怒之情 | 
| [25:29] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [25:30] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [25:32] | Yes, let’s go. | 好 我们走 | 
| [25:34] | …where hundreds of people protesting | …有好几百人抗议 | 
| [25:34] | 科尔·威利斯案裁决公布 无罪 法院前 市中心 | |
| [25:36] | the Cole Willis verdict have begun gathering | 科尔·威利斯裁决 人们目前 | 
| [25:38] | outside the city courthouse. | 已聚集在法院门口 | 
| [25:40] | I’m gonna have trouble getting home tonight. | 我今晚回家估计会有问题了 | 
| [25:41] | You might as well start home now. | 你或许现在就该回家 | 
| [25:43] | – You want these photos on TMZ? – We do. | -你想这些照片公布在名人八卦网 -没错 | 
| [25:46] | I don’t bluff, Diane. You know I don’t. | 我不是吓唬你 戴安 你知道的 | 
| [25:48] | – I don’t, either. – What’s this? | -我也不是开玩笑 -这是什么 | 
| [25:50] | Deena’s employment contract as in-house counsel | 迪娜在查查网作为内部顾问的 | 
| [25:53] | – at Chumhum. – Evan, what’s going on? | -雇佣合同 -伊万 这是怎么回事 | 
| [25:54] | There’s a standard non-compete clause | 合同里有一条标准的 | 
| [25:56] | – in the contracts. – Oh, come on. | -竞业禁止条款 -别来这套 | 
| [25:58] | Deena was sleeping with the CEO of Chumhum’s | 在合同期间 迪娜和查查网 | 
| [26:01] | greatest competitor during the time of that contract. | 最大的竞争对手的总裁上床了 | 
| [26:04] | If you ask me, that violates her non-compete. | 如果你问我 这肯定违反了竞业条款 | 
| [26:06] | That opens her up to a suit. | 我们可以起诉她 | 
| [26:08] | God, you guys are terrible. | 天哪 你们这些坏人 | 
| [26:10] | Evan, do you agree | 伊万 你同意 | 
| [26:11] | with these kind of tactics? | 这种策略吗 | 
| [26:14] | I’m sorry, David. | 抱歉 大卫 | 
| [26:15] | Yes, we’re all sorry. | 我们很遗憾 | 
| [26:17] | $15 million. | 1500万 | 
| [26:18] | You have an hour to accept or it goes away. | 你们有一个小时考虑否则作废 | 
| [26:21] | My law partner, Cary Agos, | 我的法律合伙人 凯里·艾格斯 | 
| [26:23] | was prosecuted on trumped-up drug charges, | 因一起捏造的毒品交易被起诉 | 
| [26:25] | so I understand this issue. | 所以我理解这种情况 | 
| [26:27] | Yeah, and he had all the advantages | 是 他作为白人商人 | 
| [26:28] | of a white entitled businessman. | 得到了一切应有的辩护 | 
| [26:31] | He’s a lawyer, he knew lawyers, | 他是一名律师 他认识很多律师 | 
| [26:33] | and he knew how to work the system, | 他明白这个体系如何运作 | 
| [26:34] | but you take any African-American up | 但你让任何非裔美国人 | 
| [26:36] | – on drug charges… – Alicia. Here you are. | -面对这种起诉 -艾丽西娅 你在这 | 
| [26:38] | Why don’t we head back to the greenroom? | 我们回到直播间吧 | 
| [26:40] | No, I’ll meet you there. | 不 我们回头见 | 
| [26:40] | – No, I think we should go together. – Hey, let them talk. | -不 我们该一起走 -让他们说 | 
| [26:42] | She said she’d see you later. So what? | 她说了一会儿见你 所以呢 | 
| [26:44] | You would just stop prosecuting all drug crime? | 你就这么放弃起诉毒品犯罪 | 
| [26:46] | No, nonviolent drug crimes. | 不 是不涉及暴力的毒品犯罪 | 
| [26:48] | I would de-emphasize them. | 我会不那么强调这些案件 | 
| [26:50] | – You can just do that? – I can, | -你可以做到吗 -可以 | 
| [26:51] | but I’m not sure Alicia can. | 但我不太确定艾丽西娅可以 | 
| [26:53] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [26:54] | Politics. | 政治 | 
| [26:55] | I believe she’d want | 我相信她想 | 
| [26:56] | to de-emphasize drug crimes, | 不再强调毒品犯罪 | 
| [26:58] | but her critics would suggest | 但她的批评家会暗示 | 
| [26:59] | she was doing this as a favor to her old client, | 她这么做是为了讨好老客户 | 
| [27:02] | Lemond Bishop, | 雷蒙德·毕夏普 | 
| [27:03] | a top drug dealer. | 那位首屈一指的毒贩子 | 
| [27:04] | And they would be wrong. | 那他们就错了 | 
| [27:05] | Which wouldn’t matter. | 但这有什么关系 | 
| [27:07] | The politics would work against her | 政治会让她无法 | 
| [27:08] | relaxing drug prosecutions. | 放松毒品起诉 | 
| [27:10] | But I don’t have any history here. | 但我没有这种包袱 | 
| [27:12] | I am free and clear to act. | 我可以自由地行动 | 
| [27:14] | Okay, folks, I think we’re done here. | 伙计们 我觉得我们完事了 | 
| [27:16] | Why would you want to stop prosecuting drug crimes? | 你们为什么想停止起诉毒品犯罪呢 | 
| [27:18] | I can barely walk home at night | 有那些毒贩在街上晃荡 | 
| [27:19] | with all the dealers on my street. | 我晚上都不敢走回家 | 
| [27:20] | ‘Cause it’s mostly putting blacks in prison. | 因为这种案子都会把黑人抓起来 | 
| [27:22] | Yeah, well, maybe they should be in prison. | 说不定他们就该被抓起来 | 
| [27:24] | Excuse me, why is this all about black people? | 不好意思 为什么要关心黑人 | 
| [27:26] | Most of the trouble I have in my neighborhood | 我家附近出的很多乱子 | 
| [27:28] | is because of the blacks. | 都是因为那些黑人 | 
| [27:29] | Okay, wait, wait, what? | 好吧 等等 什么 | 
| [27:31] | I’m just telling you what happens in my neighborhood. | 我只是告诉你们我家附近发生的事 | 
| [27:32] | No, you’re spouting racist bull. | 不 你在进行种族歧视 | 
| [27:34] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没那么做 | 
| [27:35] | Actually, you know what, man? | 实际上这样吧 伙计 | 
| [27:36] | there’s no taping in here. | 这里不能录像 | 
| [27:37] | Uh, it’s a proprietary issue with the hotel. | 是酒店规定 | 
| [27:46] | How have you been, Pastor? | 你最近怎么样 牧师 | 
| [27:48] | I’m well. | 我很好 | 
| [27:51] | I see that you have been, too. | 看起来你也不错 | 
| [27:54] | I have. | 是的 | 
| [27:57] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 | 
| [28:00] | It has. | 没错 | 
| [28:01] | How are you and Alicia? | 你和艾丽西娅怎么样 | 
| [28:05] | Fine. | 挺好的 | 
| [28:07] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:08] | No, you haven’t been. | 不 你们不好 | 
| [28:12] | Well, life’s… | 生活很… | 
| [28:14] | complicated. | 复杂 | 
| [28:17] | It is. | 没错 | 
| [28:20] | Still believe? | 还信吗 | 
| [28:24] | Do I believe in God? | 我还信奉上帝吗 | 
| [28:28] | At times. | 偶尔吧 | 
| [28:31] | You still pray? | 你还祈祷吗 | 
| [28:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:40] | Do you want me to pray for you? | 你想让我为你祈祷吗 | 
| [28:43] | I don’t know what I’d have you pray for. | 我不知道要让你为我祈祷些什么 | 
| [28:46] | That you be a good man. | 让你成为一个好人 | 
| [28:49] | Do you want to be good? | 你想成为好人吗 | 
| [28:55] | I think it’s a little late for that. | 我觉得现在为时已晚 | 
| [28:58] | I want to be… | 我想变得 | 
| [29:01] | effective. | 有能力 | 
| [29:05] | Does one discount the other? | 这两者矛盾吗 | 
| [29:07] | It can. | 会矛盾 | 
| [29:10] | Tonight, for example… | 比如说 今晚 | 
| [29:15] | I need to be effective. | 我就要展现我的能力 | 
| [29:21] | Pray for that. | 为此祈祷吧 | 
| [29:23] | Okay, then what do you do? | 那你做了些什么 | 
| [29:25] | You talk about equality, | 你口中说着平等 | 
| [29:27] | you talk about overcoming racism. | 你说着克服种族歧视 | 
| [29:28] | Because that’s the point. | 因为那就是重点所在 | 
| [29:29] | No, that’s the poetry. | 不 那只是嘴上说说 | 
| [29:31] | That makes people feel good when you say it, | 你说这种话时会让别人觉得很舒服 | 
| [29:33] | but that is not the S.A.’s job, | 但这不是检察官的职责 | 
| [29:34] | and it wouldn’t make a bit of a difference. | 这样做不会带来任何改变 | 
| [29:36] | That’s cynicism talking. | 这说法太愤世嫉俗了 | 
| [29:37] | No, that’s a defense attorney talking, | 不 这是辩护律师的说法 | 
| [29:39] | saying that I have seen firsthand what prosecutors do wrong. | 我亲眼见过公诉人做错事的后果 | 
| [29:43] | And I know how to correct it. | 我知道该如何纠正 | 
| [29:44] | That’s why I’ll be better at it than you. | 所以这方面我要强于你 | 
| [29:45] | – You’re not… – Because I’m not trying | -你不是… -因为我不会 | 
| [29:47] | to remake the world. | 想改造这个世界 | 
| [29:48] | I don’t think I can change people. | 我不觉得我能让人们有所改变 | 
| [29:50] | I think I can change the office. | 我觉得我可以改变的是州检办公室 | 
| [29:52] | You know what, go ahead and shoot whatever you want. | 你知道吗 随便拍吧 | 
| [29:54] | I can put defense attorneys in office | 我可以将那些渴望 | 
| [29:55] | who are hungry to put criminals away. | 将罪犯绳之以法的辩护律师纳入麾下 | 
| [29:58] | I can go after the top crooks because I know who they are. | 我能扳倒那些蛀虫 因为我知道他们的身份 | 
| [30:01] | Because you represented them. | 因为你代理过他们 | 
| [30:02] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [30:03] | And I know how they work. | 我知道他们怎么办事 | 
| [30:05] | I’m not going in, hoping for pie in the sky. | 我不会等着天上掉馅饼 | 
| [30:07] | We’ve had enough pretty words. | 我们说的好话够多了 | 
| [30:09] | We’ve had enough of novices who talk a good game | 我们受够了那些嘴上说着大话 | 
| [30:11] | but then throw their hands up when they realize | 但一旦发现自己无力阻止种族歧视时 | 
| [30:14] | they can’t stop racism. | 就甩手不管的新手 | 
| [30:15] | They can’t make everyone good. | 他们帮不了任何人 | 
| [30:17] | That’s why people should vote for me and not you. | 所以人们应该选我 而不是你 | 
| [30:23] | Frank! | 弗兰克 | 
| [30:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [30:27] | Now. You’re eight points up. | 你领先八个点呢 | 
| [30:28] | Don’t squander it. | 别瞎搞 | 
| [30:29] | Oh. We can get a photo. | 我们来拍张照 | 
| [30:30] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 | 
| [30:36] | How many people died of Ebola in America? One. | 美国死于埃博拉有几人 一人 | 
| [30:39] | A black man who did everything he was supposed to do. | 那是一个黑人 尽了自己最大的努力 | 
| [30:42] | He went to the hospital. What did they do? | 他去了医院 而他们干了什么 | 
| [30:43] | They sent him home with some aspirin. | 他们给了他几片阿司匹林就打发走了 | 
| [30:46] | Everybody white got cured. | 每个白人都得到了治疗 | 
| [30:47] | Just the black guy they sent home with some pills. | 就给了黑人几片药 让他回家了 | 
| [30:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [31:03] | George, how are you? | 乔治 你怎么样 | 
| [31:05] | – So you lucked out, Eli. – What are you talking about? | -你真走运 伊莱 -你在说什么 | 
| [31:07] | The governor is sleeping with his lawyer, | 州长和他的律师上床 | 
| [31:08] | and what’s the headline? A race riot? | 头条是什么来着 种族暴动吗 | 
| [31:09] | How dare you, George? | 你怎么敢这么说 乔治 | 
| [31:10] | The governor is facing one of the biggest challenges of his life. | 州长正面临人生中最严峻的挑战 | 
| [31:12] | Am I quoting you now? | 我要引用你的话吗 | 
| [31:13] | No, just background. | 不 只是些背景材料 | 
| [31:14] | And you’re obsessing about some stupid, unsubstantiated sideshow? | 而你却在关注一些又蠢又无聊的边角新闻 | 
| [31:17] | Okay, okay, so what do you want me to quote? | 好吧 那你希望我怎么引用你的话 | 
| [31:19] | Well, the governor is pulling up right now. I want you to… | 州长正在停车 我希望你… | 
| [31:23] | to look over there | 你去看看那里发生了什么 | 
| [31:24] | and I will bring the governor to you. | 然后我会让州长来见你 | 
| [31:25] | – Why? What’s going on? – Do you want access, George? | -发生了什么 -你想要采访权吗 乔治 | 
| [31:28] | Then go over there. | 那就去那看看 | 
| [31:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [31:33] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [31:35] | The governor asked for me. | 州长想见我 | 
| [31:36] | – Have you seen the news? – No one’s reporting it. | -你没看新闻吗 -没人会报道的 | 
| [31:38] | Because I’ve been killing myself | 因为我拼了我的老命 | 
| [31:40] | trying to keep it out of the news. If they see you here… | 想把新闻压下来 要是他们看到… | 
| [31:41] | It’s my job, Eli. | 是公事 伊莱 | 
| [31:43] | The governor wants to discuss the legal implications of | 州长想和我讨论关闭附近发射塔的 | 
| [31:44] | closing down the nearest cell tower. | 具体法律细节 | 
| [31:46] | No, no, there are so many things wrong with that sentence. | 不 不行 这句话里漏洞百出 | 
| [31:48] | – Just go home. – Hey, Ramona. | -回家吧 -拉蒙娜 | 
| [31:51] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 | 
| [31:52] | Peter, no, you can’t be seen with her. | 彼得 不行 你不能和她见面 | 
| [31:53] | That’ll bring Ramona back into the news. | 拉蒙娜会再次上新闻的 | 
| [31:55] | Just need ten minutes, that’s all. | 只要十分钟就好 | 
| [31:57] | Can you give me ten minutes, Pastor? | 能给我十分钟吗 牧师 | 
| [31:59] | Sure, Peter, take the time you need. | 好的 彼得 你随便 | 
| [32:00] | Ramona, I have a question for you. | 拉蒙娜 我有问题要问你 | 
| [32:06] | Dear God. | 要命了 | 
| [32:08] | Are you all right, Eli? | 你没事吧 伊莱 | 
| [32:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:11] | I’m not. | 我有事 | 
| [32:13] | I just realize that I work very hard, | 我刚发现我工作非常努力 | 
| [32:15] | and I am not appreciated. | 别人却不领情 | 
| [32:17] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 | 
| [32:20] | Okay, we’re back in about ten minutes. | 好的 我们十分钟后继续 | 
| [32:23] | What’s going on out there? | 外面发生了什么 | 
| [32:24] | Any violence? | 有暴力事件吗 | 
| [32:25] | Some sporadic. Nothing cohesive yet. | 有点 但没大规模暴动 | 
| [32:28] | Yeah, nothing visual. | 是的 看上去没事 | 
| [32:28] | The news is getting bored. | 新闻媒体有些疲软了 | 
| [32:30] | That’s why they’re cutting back to the debate. | 所以他们来播报辩论的进展 | 
| [32:31] | You’ll get more samplers than usual, | 观众会比平时多 | 
| [32:32] | so keep up the pressure. | 你要继续施压 | 
| [32:34] | Yeah, and although it was unorthodox, | 是的 虽然这不正规 | 
| [32:35] | your extracurricular debate with Prady | 你和普拉迪的非正式辩论 | 
| [32:37] | has got his people really scared. | 震住了他的团队 | 
| [32:38] | Yeah, so just keep up the pressure. | 所以继续施压 | 
| [32:40] | Yeah, I’m thinking of voting for you now. | 我现在都想给你投票了 | 
| [32:41] | – That’s how good you were. – Great. | -你就是这么棒 -好 | 
| [32:43] | I need to talk to Jon alone for a minute. | 我要和约翰单独谈一会 | 
| [32:47] | You weren’t gonna vote for her before? | 你原来不想投票给她吗 | 
| [32:48] | No, I’m not a big voter. | 不 我对投票没什么兴趣 | 
| [32:50] | I’m in my 20s. | 我才二十多岁 | 
| [32:54] | Alicia, I’m not sure it’s such a good idea… | 艾丽西娅 我不知道这是不是个好主意 | 
| [32:57] | Wait. Listen. | 等等 听着 | 
| [32:59] | It didn’t mean anything. | 我没别的意思 | 
| [33:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:04] | In the parking garage? | 在停车场里 | 
| [33:07] | I was in a mood. | 我当时心情很好 | 
| [33:08] | It didn’t mean anything. | 没别的意思 | 
| [33:11] | Jon, you can look at me. | 约翰 你可以看着我 | 
| [33:13] | It’s fine. It’s fine, really. | 没事 真的没事 | 
| [33:15] | It just surprised me is all. | 我只是有点惊讶 | 
| [33:17] | It’s a version of transference. | 这可能是一种转移 | 
| [33:18] | You know, sometimes candidates or their wives, | 你知道的 有时候候选人或他们的妻子 | 
| [33:19] | they, uh, they develop feelings of affection for their handlers. | 会对自己的团队产生情感 | 
| [33:22] | – It’s not… – Okay, let’s not do that. | -这不是 -我们别那样做 | 
| [33:24] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [33:25] | You don’t need to instruct me about my feelings. | 你不用教我怎么控制感情 | 
| [33:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:29] | That’s how I deal with things. | 我就是这么处世的 | 
| [33:30] | It’s, uh, it’s whatever. | 其实 其实没什么 | 
| [33:35] | You still can’t look at me, can you? | 你还是不敢看我 对吗 | 
| [33:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [33:41] | I don’t have feelings for you. | 我对你没有产生私情 | 
| [33:43] | We’re good. | 我们很好 | 
| [33:45] | It just… happened. | 只是发生了而已 | 
| [34:00] | – I… – What? | -我… -什么 | 
| [34:04] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有问题了 | 
| [34:05] | What’s-what’s wrong? | 怎么回事 | 
| [34:07] | We’re calling the debate off tonight. | 今晚辩论暂停 | 
| [34:08] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 | 
| [34:09] | Frank Prady. He wants to delay. | 弗兰克·普拉迪想延期 | 
| [34:11] | Did he say why? | 他有说为什么吗 | 
| [34:13] | Tonight is not a night for political posturing | 今天晚上不适合做政治作态 | 
| [34:15] | and 30-second canned responses to questions | 以及用区区三十秒录音来回应 | 
| [34:18] | about racial stratification. | 种族隔离划分问题 | 
| [34:20] | Tonight is a night for action. | 今晚我们要付诸于行动 | 
| [34:22] | By action, you mean running away? | 您的付诸行动是指脚底抹油吗 | 
| [34:23] | That is why I am asking my opponent to join me | 所以我要请求我的对手和我一起 | 
| [34:25] | in taking to the streets. | 走上街头 | 
| [34:27] | Now is the time to listen. | 是时候聆听了 | 
| [34:29] | So, is it the time to listen or the time for action? | 所以到底是该聆听还是该付诸行动呢 | 
| [34:31] | Jackass, get your story straight. | 混蛋 故事编得像样点 | 
| [34:33] | This is perfect; he just made a mistake. | 太棒了 他犯了个错 | 
| [34:34] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来要这么做 | 
| [34:36] | – You’re gonna get out there… – Get out where? | -你要去那里… -去哪里 | 
| [34:37] | At your podium, and you’re gonna tell the reporters | 去台上 然后告诉那些记者 | 
| [34:39] | you’re ready to debate. | 你准备好辩论了 | 
| [34:40] | We get a photo with you standing at your podium facing no one. | 我们会拍一张你站在辩论台上但没有对手的照片 | 
| [34:43] | “I paid for this mic.” | 起名「这话筒我也出了钱」 | 
| [34:45] | Here’s the thing, Alicia. | 问题是这样 艾丽西娅 | 
| [34:46] | This is the turning point of the campaign. | 这是竞选的转折点 | 
| [34:47] | They just made a mistake. | 他们刚犯了个错误 | 
| [34:48] | Yeah, that’s something Americans understand. Cowardice. | 那是美国人都理解的 懦夫行为 | 
| [34:50] | The dog ate my… uh, blah-blah. | 狗吃了我的…那啥啥啥的 | 
| [34:52] | You ready? Can you do it? | 你准备好了吗 能行吗 | 
| [34:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [34:56] | No, I’m coming there now. | 我马上过去 | 
| [34:59] | It’s an irritant. | 很令人恼火 | 
| [35:00] | We can handle it. | 但我们能处理 | 
| [35:01] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [35:03] | What happened, Neil? | 怎么了 尼尔 | 
| [35:05] | Deena used her knowledge with the Chumhum board. | 迪娜利用她了解的内幕去找查查网董事会 | 
| [35:08] | Knowledge of what? | 什么内幕 | 
| [35:09] | The Fappening. | 艳照事件 | 
| [35:11] | What? What is that? | 什么 那是什么 | 
| [35:12] | It’s naked photos of celebrities hacked online. | 网上传出的名人裸照 | 
| [35:14] | Yes, my ex-wife called the board | 对 我前妻给董事会打电话 | 
| [35:16] | and accuses me of not doing enough to stop the hacking. | 指责我没能阻止黑客行为 | 
| [35:19] | Leaves us open to a suit. | 这让我们可能面对诉讼 | 
| [35:20] | In what way “Open”? | 哪种意义的面对 | 
| [35:21] | Yeah, well, here’s the thing. | 我这么说吧 | 
| [35:23] | You’re fired. | 你们被解雇了 | 
| [35:26] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [35:27] | You’re fired. | 你们被解雇了 | 
| [35:28] | You needed to close this down immediately. | 你们本应该立刻遏制事态 | 
| [35:30] | You didn’t. | 但你们没有 | 
| [35:30] | Now I have to settle for $75 million. | 现在我得出7500万和解 | 
| [35:32] | You cost me $60 million. | 你们让我多花了6000万 | 
| [35:35] | I’m done. | 我受够了 | 
| [35:36] | Mr. Gross, no other firm could’ve done anything else. | 格罗斯先生 别的律所也不能做得更好 | 
| [35:38] | You know what, Cary, save it. | 凯里 省省吧 | 
| [35:40] | Your attorney screwed up. | 你们的律师把事情搞砸了 | 
| [35:41] | David Lee took advantage of you. | 大卫·李占了上风 | 
| [35:42] | That is why I’m stuck where I am. | 所以我才被困在这样的处境里 | 
| [35:44] | I don’t like losing $60 million. | 我不喜欢损失6000万 | 
| [35:47] | I especially don’t like losing it | 特别是不喜欢把它付给 | 
| [35:48] | to a wife who cheated on me. | 背着我偷人的前妻 | 
| [35:50] | You need to get your act together. | 你们得好好收整收整了 | 
| [35:58] | That was unfortunate. | 真不幸 | 
| [36:00] | It was. | 是的 | 
| [36:04] | You know what we need to do. | 你知道我们应该做什么 | 
| [36:06] | I think I do. | 我应该知道 | 
| [36:13] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 | 
| [36:16] | You want to offer me more than $100 million? | 你们想给我个过一亿的出价吗 | 
| [36:18] | No. | 不想 | 
| [36:22] | We know you’re not happy with Canning. | 我知道你跟坎宁合作得不愉快 | 
| [36:25] | He’s sick, and you’ve been carrying all the weight. | 他病了 你得扛起所有重担 | 
| [36:28] | Well, well. | 不错不错 | 
| [36:29] | Kalinda’s really been working overtime for you. | 凯琳达真是为你们加班加点干活了 | 
| [36:33] | We want you back, David. | 我们希望你回来 大卫 | 
| [36:49] | I guess you just can’t quit me, can you? | 你们就是离不开我 对吗 | 
| [36:52] | What do you want, David? | 你要什么 大卫 | 
| [36:59] | We get no justice, you get no peace. | 不给公正 不得安宁 | 
| [37:02] | We get no justice, you get no peace. | 不给公正 不得安宁 | 
| [37:05] | We get no justice, you get no peace. | 不给公正 不得安宁 | 
| [37:09] | Eli, we need to talk now. | 伊莱 我们需要立刻谈谈 | 
| [37:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:13] | …you get no peace. | 不得安宁 | 
| [37:14] | We get no justice, | 不给公正 | 
| [37:15] | you get no peace. Black lives matter! | 不得安宁 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:18] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:19] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:21] | Black lives matter! Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:25] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:27] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:29] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:31] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:33] | Ramona, I need you to not talk to anyone. | 拉蒙娜 我需要你保持缄默 | 
| [37:36] | I know how it works, Eli. | 我知道事情会怎么发展 伊莱 | 
| [37:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [37:41] | He said good-bye. | 他说了再见 | 
| [37:45] | So that’s it. | 所以就这样吧 | 
| [37:47] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [37:51] | Good-bye, Ramona. | 再见 拉蒙娜 | 
| [37:52] | Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [37:55] | Did you have any luck, Pastor? | 你运气还好吗 牧师 | 
| [37:56] | She’s here. | 她来了 | 
| [37:57] | Black lives matter! Black lives matter! | 黑人生命也宝贵 黑人生命也宝贵 | 
| [38:04] | It’s good to meet you, Deidre. | 很高兴见到你 黛德莉 | 
| [38:06] | I’m sorry about the death of your husband. | 我为你丈夫的死而遗憾 | 
| [38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:11] | I think we all want the same thing. | 我想我们想要的都一样 | 
| [38:14] | We get no justice, you get no peace! | 不给公正 不得安宁 | 
| [38:16] | The mayor’s on his way from the airport. | 市长正从机场过来 | 
| [38:18] | Good. Good for him. | 好 很好 | 
| [38:20] | Eli, he’s asking that you hold | 伊莱 他要你把记者招待会 | 
| [38:21] | the press conference for 20 minutes. | 拖上二十分钟 | 
| [38:22] | Franny, this is not a press conference. | 弗兰妮 这不是记者招待会 | 
| [38:24] | This is an urgent need to stop a riot. | 这是制止暴乱的迫切需要 | 
| [38:25] | No, it’s not. No one’s rioting. | 不 没有人暴乱 | 
| [38:27] | – You’re trying to take advantage… – Seriously. | -你是想利用… -说实话 | 
| [38:29] | The governor is stepping in for an absentee mayor | 州长是在替市长做事 | 
| [38:31] | in the city’s time of need. | 替那个城市需要他 却不在场的市长 | 
| [38:33] | You don’t want to make an enemy. | 你也不想树敌的吧 | 
| [38:35] | No, you don’t. | 不 不想树敌的人是你 | 
| [38:37] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:39] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:41] | Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:44] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:46] | Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:50] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:52] | Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:55] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [38:57] | Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [39:00] | Cole! Cole! Cole! | 科尔 科尔 科尔 | 
| [39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:07] | I’m sorry that we have to meet under such circumstances, | 很抱歉我们得在这种情况下见面 | 
| [39:11] | but I wanted you to hear | 但我希望大家能听听 | 
| [39:12] | from the person who should be the angriest at tonight’s events. | 在今晚事件中最为愤怒的人所说的话 | 
| [39:18] | Deidre. | 黛德莉 | 
| [39:25] | Cole was a good man. | 科尔是个好人 | 
| [39:29] | If he were here right now, | 如果今晚他在这里 | 
| [39:31] | he’d be saying what I’m saying to you now. | 会说出我将要说的话 | 
| [39:35] | This is not the time to break things. | 现在不是破坏的时候 | 
| [39:39] | This is the time to fix them. | 而是弥补的时候 | 
| [39:47] | Tonight, | 今晚 | 
| [39:49] | we are not black or white, | 我们不是黑人 也不是白人 | 
| [39:52] | rich or poor… | 不是富人 也不是穷人 | 
| [39:55] | That is Governor Florrick | 以上是州长福瑞克 | 
| [39:56] | speaking from the Cook County Courthouse steps | 在这样一个特别的夜晚 | 
| [39:58] | on an extraordinary night | 于库克县法院前台阶上 | 
| [40:00] | of protests and outrage. | 对抗议者和愤怒人群的讲话 | 
| [40:03] | It’s odd as we’re looking at these images of protesting downtown. | 跟市中心抗议队伍的画面一起看很奇怪 | 
| [40:05] | You go about your life, not even thinking | 各人有着各人的生活 都没有想过 | 
| [40:08] | about the injustices suffered by others. | 其他人所遭受的不公 | 
| [40:10] | And that’s part of the problem. | 这就是问题的一部分 | 
| [40:12] | But tonight we all… | 但今晚 我们都… | 
| [40:14] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [40:16] | I like what you’ve done with it. | 我喜欢你的处理 | 
| [40:20] | What’s up, David? | 怎么了 大卫 | 
| [40:22] | I like this office. | 我喜欢这间办公室 | 
| [40:23] | It gets the morning light. | 能看到早晨的阳光 | 
| [40:27] | I’m glad. | 多谢夸奖 | 
| [40:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [40:31] | I’ve come home, Alicia. | 我回家了 艾丽西娅 | 
| [40:33] | We’re partners again. | 我们又是合作伙伴了 | 
| [40:39] | Isn’t that great? | 很棒对吧 | 
| [40:50] | Did what we had to do, | 我们做了必须做的事 | 
| [40:52] | and we’re gonna keep doing it… | 我们还会继续做这样的事 | 
| [40:53] | – What happened? – Oh, Alicia. | -发生了什么 -艾丽西娅 | 
| [40:55] | How did the debate go? | 辩论怎么样 | 
| [40:56] | We’re not sure; we think good. | 还不确定 我们觉得不错 | 
| [40:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:59] | David Lee was just in my office, | 大卫·李刚才在我办公室里 | 
| [41:00] | saying he’s coming back. | 说他要回来 | 
| [41:01] | Yes, we’re replacing Evan. | 对 我们要换掉伊万 | 
| [41:04] | As of when? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [41:06] | An hour ago. | 一小时前 | 
| [41:08] | Are you serious? | 你们认真的吗 | 
| [41:10] | You… | 你们… | 
| [41:12] | when did you decide this? | 什么时候决定的 | 
| [41:14] | An hour ago. | 一小时前 | 
| [41:16] | But you can’t just… | 你们不能…. | 
| [41:20] | Don’t you think it was important to talk to me? | 你们不觉得应该先跟我说一下吗 | 
| [41:22] | Well, we tried calling you, but we had to decide right away. | 我们给你打电话了 但当时需要马上做决定 | 
| [41:25] | I’m a name partner. | 我是命名合伙人 | 
| [41:26] | – This is a decision for all of us. – No, it isn’t, | -这应该由我们共同决定 -不 不是 | 
| [41:29] | Alicia, not anymore. | 艾丽西娅 以后都不是了 | 
| [41:30] | Your running for state’s attorney– | 你在竞选州检察长 | 
| [41:32] | that was a decision for all of us. | 那是我们共同决定的 | 
| [41:33] | – I told you two… – That it was about Castro. | -我说过… -竞选是因为卡斯特罗 | 
| [41:35] | It was about Cary being prosecuted by him. | 是因为凯里被他提起公诉了 | 
| [41:37] | Well, Castro’s not in the race anymore, | 但卡斯特罗已经退出竞选了 | 
| [41:38] | so why are you still in? | 你为什么还在呢 | 
| [41:55] | I have 90 volunteers working for me, | 我有九十个志愿者为我工作 | 
| [41:57] | five paid consultants, | 五个付费顾问 | 
| [41:58] | small donations from 38,000 people, | 三万八千人捐的一小笔款项 | 
| [42:01] | all trying to help me win. | 全都在帮我取得胜利 | 
| [42:03] | And you’re asking why am I still in? | 你们问我为什么还在竞选 | 
| [42:05] | Look, let’s just take… | 我们先… | 
| [42:06] | No! If I were a man… | 不 如果我是个男人 | 
| [42:08] | Oh, come on. You never would’ve… | 拜托 你绝不会… | 
| [42:09] | This is about two people trying to run a law firm. | 这只是两个人努力经营律所的事 | 
| [42:12] | This has nothing to do with sexism. | 跟性别歧视没有关系 | 
| [42:13] | Like hell it doesn’t. | 见鬼的没关系 | 
| [42:14] | I want to win. | 我想赢 | 
| [42:16] | I want to beat my opponent. | 我想打败对手 | 
| [42:18] | You wouldn’t even blink if a man had said that. | 要是个男人说这话 你们眼都不会眨一下 | 
| [42:22] | Why am I still in? | 我为什么还在竞选 | 
| [42:25] | Because I think I would make a better state’s attorney. | 因为我觉得我能做个更好的州检察官 | 
| [42:29] | There. | 就因为这个 | 
| [42:32] | You have a problem with that? | 你们有什么问题吗 | 
| [42:44] | Okay, we need to ready | 好 我们需要准备好 | 
| [42:45] | a statement for tomorrow’s Sun-Times, | 明天《太阳时报》上的声明 | 
| [42:47] | and I need you to get on the phone | 我还需要你跟 | 
| [42:48] | with Michael Sneed in five minutes. | 迈克·斯妮德通话五分钟 | 
| [42:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [42:52] | Nothing. Everything’s great. | 没事 一切都很好 | 
| [42:54] | I’m gonna win. | 我会赢 | 
| [42:56] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你会的 | 
| [42:57] | Uh, but we’ve got to keep the momentum going. | 但我们得保持势头 | 
| [42:59] | Prady took a hit tonight, but we’ve got to close the deal. | 普拉迪今晚失手了 我们得乘胜追击 | 
| [43:01] | So, uh, Michael Sneed is a great lady. | 迈克·斯妮德是个很好的人 | 
| [43:03] | I’ve known her for a long time. | 我认识她很久了 | 
| [43:05] | She’s not gonna come at you with anything crazy. | 她不会问你任何过分的问题 | 
| [43:06] | She’s gonna talk about family, | 只会聊聊家庭 | 
| [43:08] | uh, why you got into law in the first place… | 你当初为何选择法律… |