时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:48] | An hour ago, I withdrew my name from contention | 一小时前 我辞去了 |
[00:51] | for the office of State’s Attorney. | 州检察官的职务 |
[00:54] | I did so with great regret | 这样做我心有不甘 |
[00:57] | but also with a deep conviction | 同时也深信不疑 |
[00:59] | that neither I, nor anyone associated with my campaign, | 我 以及我竞选团队中的任何人 |
[01:04] | was responsible for tampering with voting machines. | 都不应该对投票机舞弊一事负责 |
[01:08] | But a partial recount of select precincts | 但是部分选区的重新计票 |
[01:11] | has led me to believe | 让我相信 |
[01:13] | that it is detrimental to the democratic process | 一场冗长繁复的重新计票 |
[01:17] | for Cook County to be subjected | 对库克县的民主进程来说 |
[01:20] | to a long and drawn-out recount. | 将会是有百害而无一利 |
[01:24] | I would like to thank | 我想感谢 |
[01:26] | my supporters for their faith in me | 我的支持者对我的信任 |
[01:29] | and my husband, who has been… | 感谢我的丈夫 一直 |
[01:32] | …has been amazing during this difficult time. | 一直在困境中陪伴着我 |
[01:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[01:36] | Mrs. Florrick! Mrs. Florrick! Over here! Mrs. Florrick! | 福瑞克夫人 这边 福瑞克夫人 |
[01:38] | Mr. Governor! | 州长先生 |
[01:58] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[02:07] | Mrs. Nolfi. | 诺菲夫人 |
[02:09] | I find that the State has proved their case against you, | 我想检方的证据已经显示对你不利 |
[02:12] | and as a result, I must find you guilty. | 所以 我只能判你有罪 |
[02:16] | I do wish I had some discretion as to a sentence, | 我很希望在判决上能有自由裁量权 |
[02:19] | but the number of pills in your possession triggered | 但你所拥有的药片数量 |
[02:22] | what is called a mandatory minimum sentence | 已经达到了强制性最低量刑的标准 |
[02:26] | of six to 30 years. | 将会面临六到三十年刑期 |
[02:29] | I do not believe you deserve such a sentence, | 我认为你不应遭受如此重刑 |
[02:32] | but I am handcuffed. | 但我爱莫能助 |
[02:34] | However, there are still 48 hours | 不过 到正式宣判 |
[02:36] | until the sentence must be imposed. | 还有48小时 |
[02:38] | If you can bring me evidence | 如果你能提出新的证据 |
[02:40] | that will allow me to revisit your conviction, | 让我重新审视此判决 |
[02:43] | I will gladly do so. | 我一定欣然答允 |
[02:46] | Mandatory minimum sentencing. | 强制性最低量刑法 |
[02:49] | That’s why I brought you four here together today. | 这就是我把你们四个叫到这里来的原因 |
[02:53] | Jim, Bob, | 吉姆 鲍勃 |
[02:54] | just ’cause you’re two of the most conservative lawyers | 虽然你们俩是我见过的最保守派的律师 |
[02:57] | I ever met doesn’t mean you get to tease Cary and Diane | 但不意味着你们可以随意嘲弄凯里和戴安 |
[03:00] | about their backward liberal ways. Anyway, | 倒退的自由派作风 总之 |
[03:02] | this is one area where our political philosophies overlap. | 这是我们两方政治理念重叠的地方 |
[03:06] | Liberals think that mandatory minimums | 自由派认为强制性最低量刑 |
[03:09] | are draconian and unfair. | 过于严苛 有失公平 |
[03:10] | We think they’re wasteful and unfair. | 我们则认为它不经济 不公平 |
[03:12] | Either way, we agree: a policy that’s failed. | 不管怎样 我们都同意它是失败的政策 |
[03:14] | Are we agreed on the test case? | 选好测验案件了吗 |
[03:16] | Yes, sir. Steven Mercurio. | 是的 先生 斯蒂文·梅库里奥 |
[03:19] | House painter. | 房屋油漆工 |
[03:20] | He became addicted to painkillers after back surgery, | 一次背部受伤之后开始对止痛药上瘾 |
[03:22] | gave some to a friend who turned out to be an undercover cop. | 把药给了朋友 而这朋友是位卧底警察 |
[03:25] | His mandatory sentence: 12 years. | 他的强制性最低量刑是十二年 |
[03:27] | Jim, Bob, we agreed on this? | 吉姆 鲍勃 同意选这个案子吗 |
[03:31] | For an extra $200 an hour, | 再多付两百美金的时薪 |
[03:33] | you can actually get ’em to speak. | 就能让这两位开口了 |
[03:36] | I think we should consider someone else. | 我认为应该考虑一下其他人 |
[03:39] | Well, a divide in the liberal caucus. What a surprise. | 自由党会议出现了分歧 好大的惊喜 |
[03:42] | Louise Nolfi, a 62-year-old grandmother. | 露易丝·诺菲 一位62岁的老奶奶 |
[03:46] | She delivered a package to the post office. | 她去邮局投递了一个包裹 |
[03:48] | A drug-sniffing dog alerted to it. | 被缉毒犬嗅出异状 |
[03:51] | They opened the package and found 26 tablets | 开箱后发现了26片亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺 |
[03:53] | of MDMA, Ecstasy, | 也就是摇头丸 |
[03:55] | – a six-year mandatory minimum. – Where’s the file? | -六年强制性最低量刑 -文件呢 |
[03:57] | Oh, I don’t have one. I just came from court. | 没有文件 我刚从法庭出来 |
[04:00] | We’ve got a demo problem. | 没带材料真麻烦呢 |
[04:03] | Jailed grandmothers, people can pity. | 老奶奶入狱 人们会同情 |
[04:06] | Jailed white guys, | 白人男子入狱 |
[04:08] | people can identify. | 人们会共情 |
[04:11] | The house painter, I think. | 我想还是选房屋油漆工 |
[04:16] | RD R.D. | |
[04:18] | – Meet her first. – Why? | -先见见她 -为什么 |
[04:20] | You should have all the facts. | 你应该了解案件实情 |
[04:22] | Meeting grandmothers isn’t facts. | 会见老奶奶可不是什么实情 |
[04:24] | It’s manipulative kitsch. And you know it. | 而是一种操纵人的拙劣手段 你心里明白 |
[04:27] | Then why not meet her? | 既然如此 见见又何妨 |
[04:29] | You’re gonna defend her either way, aren’t you? | 反正你是一定要去为她辩护的 对吧 |
[04:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:34] | The soft-hearted liberal in her natural habitat. | 纯良的自由党人 与她天然的栖居地 |
[04:37] | Ms. Lockhart, Alicia’s here. | 洛克哈特女士 艾丽西娅来了 |
[04:46] | Lockhart, Agos & Lee. | 洛克哈特 艾格斯&李律所 |
[04:47] | How may I direct your call? | 请问您找哪位 |
[04:51] | Alicia’s here. I didn’t know she was coming back. | 艾丽西娅来了 我不知道她要回来 |
[04:57] | Hey, Alicia. | 你好 艾丽西娅 |
[05:01] | I’m so sorry about everything. | 事已至此 我深表遗憾 |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Come on. They’re waiting. | 来吧 他们等着呢 |
[05:13] | – Water? – Thank you. | -喝水吗 -谢谢 |
[05:18] | So– thank you– | 那么 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Alicia and I have been talking, as most of you know. | 相信各位知道我和艾丽西娅一直保持联系 |
[05:25] | And I called her right after her… announcement. | 她宣布辞职之后我立刻给她打了电话 |
[05:28] | I wish you hadn’t backed down, Alicia. | 我真希望你没有让步 艾丽西娅 |
[05:31] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[05:32] | And we’ve talked about it internally here, too, and… | 我们内部也曾经讨论过 所以 |
[05:35] | well… | 你来说 |
[05:37] | We want you to come back as name partner. | 我们希望你以联名合伙人的身份回律所 |
[05:46] | And, um… | 那么 |
[05:49] | you’re not worried about my… | 你们不担心我的 |
[05:51] | situation? | 处境吗 |
[05:53] | What, a voter fraud scandal? | 什么处境 投票机舞弊丑闻吗 |
[05:54] | You mean, after I almost went to jail for six years? | 在我差点被判六年刑之后吗 |
[06:00] | What about you, David? Do you agree with this? | 你呢 大卫 你也同意吗 |
[06:02] | I agree with anything that maintains stability. | 我同意一切能维持稳定的事情 |
[06:04] | Kalinda and I are having some troubles | 我和凯琳达在州检察官办公室那边 |
[06:06] | with the State’s Attorney’s Office. | 有了点麻烦 |
[06:08] | – We’re dealing with it. – And… | -正在处理中 -还有 |
[06:10] | my exit package, we already negotiated it. | 我的退职补偿金 我们已经协商过了 |
[06:12] | Bring your lawyer back in, and we’ll figure it out. | 把你的律师带来 我们会解决好的 |
[06:14] | This is home, Alicia. | 这儿就是你的家 艾丽西娅 |
[06:16] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:47] | – Geneva Pine. – It’s Cary. | -吉妮瓦·派恩 -我是凯里 |
[06:49] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:52] | I’ve thought it over, and I’ll do it. | 我考虑过了 我会去做的 |
[06:55] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[06:57] | Turn evidence against Bishop. | 检举毕夏普 |
[06:59] | What evidence, Cary? | 你有什么证据 |
[07:02] | I’ll only do it if I have your guarantee | 只有你答应撤销 |
[07:04] | you’ll drop the charges against Kalinda and Diane. | 对凯琳达和戴安的控罪我才会帮你 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:10] | Give me a day to get some ducks in a row, | 给我一天时间把事情理清楚 |
[07:11] | and I’ll get back to you. | 之后我再回复你 |
[07:16] | Odd how things turn out. | 风水轮流转啊 |
[07:18] | A month ago, no one wanted to turn on Bishop. | 一个月前 没人肯检举毕夏普 |
[07:19] | Now everybody does. | 现在却都趋之若鹜 |
[07:22] | That was Cary. | 刚刚是凯里 |
[07:23] | What do you need from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[07:25] | Evidence on Bishop’s drug operation, | 给我有关毕夏普贩毒 |
[07:28] | his subsidiary businesses, all illegal activities. | 子公司业务以及所有非法活动的证据 |
[07:32] | Look, I won’t testify. | 我不会上庭作证的 |
[07:34] | Get me something I can use independently | 那就给我些不需要证人的铁证 |
[07:35] | and you won’t need to testify. | 这样你就不用作证了 |
[07:38] | You can’t make a deal with Cary. | 你不能和凯里做交易 |
[07:40] | I told him I needed a day. | 我跟他说我还需要一天时间 |
[07:43] | Get me something before then. | 在那之前给我些证据吧 |
[07:45] | I’m not gonna talk about my grandson. | 我不会谈有关我孙子的事的 |
[07:49] | – He’s turning his life around. – I know, Mrs. Nolfi. | -他刚过上好日子 -我了解 诺菲夫人 |
[07:51] | The truth is, the judge is sympathetic with your situation, | 事实上 法官也很同情您的境遇 |
[07:55] | but we need to give him a reason to overturn your verdict. | 但我们需要给他推翻判决的理由 |
[07:58] | Have you talked to your public defender? | 您有和公设律师谈过吗 |
[08:00] | Mr. Bollinger? No. Why? | 布林先生吗 还没 怎么了 |
[08:03] | Well, the judge may be angry with Mr. Bollinger | 鉴于布林先生未能尽其责任 |
[08:05] | for not doing a better job. | 法官也许会迁怒于他 |
[08:07] | We can overturn the verdict by arguing ineffective assistance. | 我们能以辩护不力为由推翻判决 |
[08:10] | I don’t want to get him in trouble. | 我不想为难他 |
[08:12] | He’s such a lovely man. | 他是个很好的小伙子 |
[08:14] | He won’t get into trouble, | 他不会有麻烦的 |
[08:15] | but let me talk to him. | 但请让我和他谈谈 |
[08:17] | Now, gentlemen… | 在场的绅士们 |
[08:21] | …in this country, | 此刻这个国家中 |
[08:23] | our courts are the great levelers. | 我们的法庭公正有力 |
[08:27] | And in our courts, | 而在法庭之上 |
[08:28] | all men are… created… | 所有人都被一视… |
[08:33] | equal. | 同仁 |
[08:34] | So is this what made you want to become a lawyer? | 这就是你想当律师的原因吗 |
[08:36] | No. | 不是 |
[08:38] | It made a lot of… | 这电影让很多学生 |
[08:40] | people at school want to become lawyers, | 梦想成为律师 |
[08:42] | but they’re all… prosecutors and tax lawyers now. | 但现在他们都成了检察官和税务律师 |
[08:46] | – …reality. – I like when people give speeches, | -现实 -我喜欢看人演讲 |
[08:48] | and it makes other people change their mind. | 还有演讲让人改变内心的画面 |
[08:50] | I know. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:51] | Do you ever get to do that? | 你有这样做过吗 |
[08:53] | In court? | 在法庭上 |
[08:55] | No. | 没有 |
[08:56] | It’s mostly about facts and evidence. | 在法庭上都是事实与证据为主导 |
[08:59] | Most of the time you don’t really have someone you believe in. | 大多数时间你都找不到可以去信任的人 |
[09:03] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[09:06] | Maybe it’ll be different this time. | 或许这次会不同吧 |
[09:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:09] | I’m going back to the law firm. | 我要回到律所了 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | That’s great. That’s great. | 太棒了 真的太棒了 |
[09:16] | In the name of God… | 以上帝之名… |
[09:21] | do your duty. | 尽你应尽的责任吧 |
[09:24] | Um, do you want me to pause it? | 要先把电影给暂停了吗 |
[09:25] | No. I know how it ends. | 不用了 我知道结尾 |
[09:30] | Mr. Gallagher, hello. | 加拉格尔先生 你好 |
[09:32] | Thank you for returning my call. | 感谢您回我电话 |
[09:34] | I know you were wondering if I was heading back to my firm, | 我知道您在想我是否会回到自己的律所 |
[09:36] | and it looks like I am. | 现在看来的确是这样了 |
[09:38] | You are? You’re going back now? | 是吗 你要回去了吗 |
[09:39] | Yes. Definitely. | 是的没错 |
[09:41] | But I just got a call from Lockhart/Agos | 但我刚接到洛克哈特&艾格斯律所的电话 |
[09:43] | saying you weren’t going back. | 说你不会回去了 |
[09:45] | Oh, well, that’s a mistake. | 那肯定搞错了 |
[09:46] | Uh, it-it must be an old message. | 应该是之前还没修正的消息 |
[09:48] | No, I just got it an hour ago. | 不 我是一小时前接到电话的 |
[09:51] | From who? David Lee? | 谁打来的 大卫·李吗 |
[09:52] | No, Diane Lockhart. | 不 是戴安·洛克哈特 |
[09:56] | You… | 什么 |
[09:58] | Diane called you? | 是戴安打的电话吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah, she was worried I would leave the firm, | 是的 她担心我会离开他们的律所 |
[10:01] | and I told her I was keeping my options open. | 而我告诉她现在一切皆有可能 |
[10:03] | So she asked me to hold off on calling you for a day or two. | 所以她让我过一两天再打电话给你 |
[10:06] | That surprised me, so I’m calling you now. | 这让我蛮惊讶的 于是现在来问你这事 |
[10:09] | Uh, Mr. Gallagher, I’m gonna… | 加拉格尔先生 我过一阵… |
[10:11] | have to get back to you, okay? | 再回复您好吗 |
[10:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:32] | They had no intention of bringing me back. | 他们根本就不想让我回去 |
[10:34] | They never did. They have been playing out | 他们压根没这样想过 他们玩这出把戏 |
[10:36] | this charade so they can cherry-pick my clients. | 就是为了轻轻松松地把我的客户抢走 |
[10:38] | Well, even if they are, you can’t make it personal. | 即便如此 你也不能把事弄成私人恩怨 |
[10:40] | Sure, I can. I started that firm. | 我当然可以 这律所是我一手创立的 |
[10:42] | Here. In my home. | 就在这里 在我的家里 |
[10:44] | We had so few outlets, | 因为插座太少 |
[10:45] | we were running cables into Grace’s room. | 我们还得把线接到格蕾丝房间里头 |
[10:47] | Then hit ’em back. Florrick-Agos– | 那就狠狠报复他们 报复福&艾律所 |
[10:49] | or whatever they’re called now– | 或者那个现在不知道究竟叫什么的律所 |
[10:50] | they’re not the only game in town. You have other options. | 他们有不是唯一的选择 你选择多的是 |
[10:53] | I’m officially a scandal, Peter. | 我现在是彻底名声扫地了 彼得 |
[10:55] | You should know that better than anyone. | 你应该比其他人更清楚这一点 |
[10:57] | No one wants a sullied lawyer. | 没人会找坏名声的律师 |
[10:59] | They want a good lawyer, | 人们都需要优秀的律师 |
[11:00] | and you have enough clients to go on your own. | 你有足够的客户支持你自立门户 |
[11:06] | I’m just tired, Peter. | 我是真的累了 彼得 |
[11:07] | All right, answer me this. | 好 那你告诉我 |
[11:10] | If you went solo, | 如果你单干的话 |
[11:11] | how many of your clients would follow? | 你的客户会有多少人继续跟你 |
[11:14] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[11:15] | Maybe 20. | 二十个吧 |
[11:16] | Well, that’s a pretty good book of business for day one. | 这对刚起步的公司来说已经不是个小数了 |
[11:19] | Where would I even get the seed money? | 可是我从哪去弄到起步资金呢 |
[11:21] | Your exit package. Go back in there… | 你的退职补偿金 你回律所时 |
[11:24] | make as if nothing’s wrong, just be all smiles, | 要笑容满面 装作什么都没发生过 |
[11:27] | and then get them to rip up your exit package. | 然后让他们撤销你的退职协议 |
[11:30] | You lost a lot of money on that package, right? | 那份协议让你损失了一大笔钱 对吧 |
[11:40] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[11:40] | Dex. | 迪克斯特 |
[11:43] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[11:44] | Did you know that Bishop’s leaving the business? | 你知不知道毕夏普已经松口了 |
[11:47] | What business? | 什么松口 |
[11:51] | He’s, uh… he’s worried about being betrayed, | 他…他担心被背叛 |
[11:54] | so he’s turning evidence. | 所以他要上交证据了 |
[11:56] | Where’d you hear that? | 这是谁跟你说的 |
[11:57] | – Geneva Pine. – The ASA? | -吉妮瓦·派恩 -助理检察官 |
[11:59] | She’s playing you. | 她在诈你呢 |
[12:01] | He’s doing it for Dylan. | 他这么做是为了迪伦 |
[12:03] | Wants to stay out of jail so he can be a dad. | 坐牢的话他就没办法尽父亲的职责了 |
[12:06] | Look, Pine says there’s room | 听着 派恩说只给一个人 |
[12:08] | for only one person to turn evidence. | 上交证据的机会 |
[12:11] | You need to get out of my car. | 你可以离开了 |
[12:12] | I came to you because I want to keep my job. | 我来找你是因为我不想丢掉我的工作 |
[12:14] | Bishop goes… | 毕夏普被无罪释放的话 |
[12:16] | you’ll be number one. | 你就成头号目标了 |
[12:19] | Hey. If this is some type of a loyalty test from Bishop, | 如果这是毕夏普对我忠诚的测试 |
[12:23] | you tell him I said to kiss my ass. | 你可以跟他说玩蛋去吧 |
[12:25] | I would never turn on him, ever. | 我永远都不会背叛他 永远不会 |
[12:37] | Thank you for taking the time to listen to our concerns. | 感谢你们抽出时间聆听我们的想法 |
[12:40] | No problem– that’s why we’re here. | 别客气 应该的 |
[12:42] | And thank you for listening to our concerns. | 也感谢你们聆听我们的想法 |
[12:44] | No problem. Happy to accommodate. | 不客气 都好商量 |
[12:46] | So you would like to renegotiate your exit package? | 你是想重新商议你的退职协议 |
[12:48] | Mm, no, not renegotiate; rescind. | 不是重新商议 是撤销 |
[12:51] | Ah. Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[12:52] | Meaning: since I am returning, it seems more sensible to just… | 意思就是撤销退职协议 好让我能够… |
[12:57] | – void it. – Like Alicia never left. | -回来继续工作 -就好像从未离开 |
[12:59] | Well, the issue, of course– | 但是 事实上 |
[13:01] | and it’s an unfortunate one– | 很遗憾的是 |
[13:02] | is that Alicia’s equity is already settled out. | 艾丽西娅的股权已经全部结算完了 |
[13:05] | Mm, on the cheap. | 以很低的价格 |
[13:06] | Which was understandable at the time, | 在当时来说是可以理解的 |
[13:08] | but Alicia’s going to need to be made whole again | 但是如果艾丽西娅回来的话 |
[13:10] | if she returns, and rather than waste time | 她就要得回她全部的股权 |
[13:12] | restoring the status quo, | 与其浪费时间再去收回股票 |
[13:14] | it makes more sense just to keep the status quo, | 还不如保持现状算了 |
[13:17] | don’t you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[13:18] | Well, Alicia, I think all David is saying | 艾丽西娅 我想大卫的意思是 |
[13:20] | is this proposal is a bit of a curveball. | 你的请求会不会是迂回战术 |
[13:22] | More of a slider, I’d say– give us a couple of swings, | 或者说是讨价还价 让我们考虑一下 |
[13:25] | you can probably still hit it. | 再给你答复 |
[13:26] | No problem. Take all the time you need. | 没问题 请便 |
[13:29] | Alicia… | 艾丽西娅 |
[13:31] | I didn’t believe it before, but I think you’re right | 我之前不相信 但我现在觉得你是对的 |
[13:33] | – they’re playing you. – Why do you think that? | -他们在耍你 -为什么这么说 |
[13:35] | Because they should’ve just said no | 因为他们完全可以拒绝 |
[13:37] | to rescinding your exit package, | 你撤销退职协议的要求 |
[13:38] | but they delayed. | 但是他们没有立即答复 |
[13:40] | – They’re stalling you. – To get my clients? | -他们在拖延时间 -好抢走我的客户 |
[13:44] | So what do I do? | 那我怎么办 |
[13:45] | Start working the phones fast. | 赶紧开始打电话 |
[13:46] | Get your clients on board before they do, because… | 抢在他们前面搞定你的客户 因为… |
[13:50] | they don’t want you back. | 他们不想你回来 |
[13:52] | We want her back, David. | 我们希望她回来 大卫 |
[13:54] | Yes, but if we tear up her exit contract, | 没错 但是如果我们撤销退职协议的话 |
[13:57] | she gets all her power back. | 她就得回她全部的权力了 |
[13:58] | First-tier equity package, a seat on the… | 最高优先级的股权 管理权等等 |
[14:01] | What difference does it make? We want her back. | 这有什么区别 我们希望她回来 |
[14:03] | Yes, but on our terms, not hers. | 但要以我们的方式 而不是她的方式 |
[14:04] | She’s a founding member of this firm. | 她是这家事务所的元老成员 |
[14:06] | I say we swallow the cost. | 我认为多出点钱没什么 |
[14:07] | And I say you two are burning money | 我认为你们俩这是在为 |
[14:09] | out of a misguided sense of loyalty. | 方向错误的忠诚烧钱 |
[14:11] | Let’s at least run it by the finance committee. | 至少我们先去和财务委员会核算一下 |
[14:13] | Fine. But let’s start calling back Alicia’s clients, | 好吧 但至少我们可以开始给 |
[14:16] | assuring them she’s staying. | 艾丽西娅的客户打电话了 假定她会回来 |
[14:18] | I’m afraid Alicia might get the wrong idea if she heard | 如果艾丽西娅知道我们之前 |
[14:20] | that we were calling them before. | 给他们打过电话 她可能会有别的想法 |
[14:24] | You have been a public defender for less than a year, Mr. Bollinger? | 你担任公设律师将近一年了吧 布林先生 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Ten months. | 是的 十个月了 |
[14:29] | Oops. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:30] | I see. And, um… | 我知道了 |
[14:32] | So how familiar are you with Illinois criminal procedure? | 你对伊利诺伊州的罪案处理流程熟悉吗 |
[14:36] | I’ve been getting up to speed. It’s complicated, though. | 我上手挺快的 尽管挺复杂的 |
[14:39] | Looking for Louise’s file. | 让我找找露易丝的卷宗 |
[14:41] | Oh, here it is. | 在这 |
[14:43] | Uh… sorry about the mustard stain. | 不好意思 沾了点芥末酱 |
[14:45] | So, um… | 那么 |
[14:48] | You made the decision not to take issue with the prosecution’s | 你决定不对检方提出的分销毒品指控 |
[14:51] | – charge of intent to distribute? – Oh, that’s right. | -提出异议 -没错 |
[14:53] | Yeah, there’s video evidence of her mailing a package | 有录像证明她当时正在邮寄 |
[14:56] | with 26 tabs of Ecstasy. | 一个装有26粒摇头丸的包裹 |
[14:58] | – These are good notes. – Thank you. | -笔记做得很棒 -谢谢 |
[15:01] | Yeah, that’s the way Justice Ginsburg liked them. | 金斯伯格法官也很喜欢这些笔记 |
[15:04] | Justice Ginsburg? | 金斯伯格法官 |
[15:06] | – As in, um… – The Supreme Court justice. | -就是那个 -最高法院法官 |
[15:08] | Yeah. I clerked with her for a year | 我在进司法部之前 |
[15:10] | before joining the Justice Department. | 当了她一年的书记员 |
[15:12] | Look, I-I think you’re going to have a hard time | 不过我觉得你们很难找到证据 |
[15:15] | proving ineffective assistance, unfortunately. | 来证明无效援助 |
[15:18] | I mean, that’s what you’re going for, right? | 我是说 你们打算这样上诉 对吗 |
[15:20] | – I’m incompetent? – No hard feelings, but yeah. | -我是不是不够格 -别往心里去 是的 |
[15:22] | I wish I could have given you something, | 我希望我能为你们提供点什么 |
[15:23] | but unfortunately, I did a pretty good job at trial. | 不幸的是 我已经尽力了 |
[15:27] | I mean, if she were a regular street criminal, | 我是说 如果她只是一般的街头犯罪 |
[15:29] | you could get her into a probationary program like TASC. | 你能为她争取像社区治疗之类的缓刑项目 |
[15:32] | For drug addicts? | 那个为瘾君子开设的项目 |
[15:33] | Right. She wouldn’t see a day of jail. | 对 这样她不用进监狱 |
[15:35] | It’s odd– her having never used drugs is actually worse. | 很奇怪吧 她不吸毒反而更糟 |
[15:38] | She could get probation if you could prove she’s a drug addict. | 如果你能证明她吸毒的话 缓刑了事 |
[15:40] | – Unbelievable. – Yeah. I was going to talk | -难以置信 -是 我打算 |
[15:42] | to her presentencing officer about it… | 跟她的量刑法官谈谈这个方案 |
[15:43] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[15:44] | – I will go do that. – Only in America, right? | -交给我吧 -只有在美国才会这样 |
[15:46] | You know, you’re a grandma, go to jail. | 如果你是个老奶奶 就得进监狱 |
[15:48] | You’re a drug addict, go to rehab. | 而你是个瘾君子 就只要去戒毒所就好 |
[15:50] | You wonder why people like me are into smaller government. | 你知道为什么我这样的人想要小政府了吧 |
[15:53] | Oh, yes, that’s right– smaller government | 真是有道理啊 小政府 |
[15:54] | would have no such ironies. | 难不成就不会出现这种奇谈了 |
[15:55] | – Perhaps there’d be smaller ironies. – Seriously? | -也许不会那么讽刺 -说真的 |
[15:58] | That’s your experience of life? | 这就是你的人生经验 |
[15:59] | Smaller things are purer? | 小的东西就更加纯净 |
[16:01] | It actually is my experience of life, yeah. | 这就是我的人生经验 是的 |
[16:02] | – Do you want me to step out? – Stay put. | -你们需要我回避一下吗 -不用 |
[16:04] | What I find disgusting is the Republicans | 我觉得共和党人断了民主党的财路 |
[16:06] | will starve a democracy of funds, | 然后反过去指责社会的功能失调 |
[16:08] | and then complain that society’s dysfunctional. | 真是太令人作呕了 |
[16:10] | Nobody is starving anybody of anything. | 没有人要断谁的财路 |
[16:12] | Mr. Gallagher, I wanted to get back to you first. | 加拉格尔先生 我想告诉您 |
[16:16] | Diane made a mistake yesterday. | 戴安昨天犯了个错误 |
[16:19] | As it turns out… | 结果是 |
[16:20] | Alicia Florrick is returning to the fold. | 艾丽西娅·福瑞克是要回到我们律所的 |
[16:23] | Dear God, you all need to get your stories straight. | 天 你们得把事情给捋顺了 |
[16:25] | I have Alicia right now on the other line, | 艾丽西娅正在和我通电话呢 |
[16:27] | and she says she’s starting her own firm | 她说她要建立自己的律所 |
[16:29] | and she wants me to come with her. | 她想我跟随她离开你们律所 |
[16:31] | Uh, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[16:32] | can you give me a moment? | 你能稍等片刻吗 |
[16:36] | I’ll check in with them. | 我去跟他们核实一下 |
[16:38] | Oh. Uh, David, | 大卫 |
[16:39] | – do you know Reese Dipple? – Only by reputation. | -你认识里斯·迪普尔吗 -久仰大名 |
[16:42] | David Lee, family law. | 大卫·李 家庭法律师 |
[16:43] | – Very nice to meet you, sir. – Call me R.D. | -很高兴认识你 -叫我RD就好 |
[16:45] | R.D., simple, American. | RD 简洁明了 美式风格 |
[16:48] | I’m a conservative, too, sir. | 我也是保守派的 先生 |
[16:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:51] | Yes. Diane, do you have a minute? | 是的 戴安 你现在有空吗 |
[16:55] | Alicia’s playing us. | 艾丽西娅在耍我们 |
[16:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:57] | She’s on the phone, as we speak, | 在我们说话的同时 她在打电话 |
[16:59] | trying to steal James Gallagher away. | 想要把詹姆斯·加拉格尔挖走 |
[17:01] | She’s starting her own firm. Again. | 她又在组建自己的律所了 |
[17:04] | She’s dragging this out so we won’t pursue her clients. | 她在拖延时间 以免我们争取她的客户 |
[17:06] | Meanwhile, she’s locking them down. | 与此同时 她再把他们绑住 |
[17:08] | Then why would she insist on voiding her exit package? | 那为什么她想作废她的退职补偿金协议 |
[17:11] | For money. | 为了钱啊 |
[17:11] | So she doesn’t have to renegotiate her contract | 所以她就不用在被逼无奈之下 |
[17:14] | with a gun to her head. | 重新协商她的合同 |
[17:15] | Gallagher just called me– I got him on hold. | 加拉格尔刚刚打给我 我让他等等 |
[17:17] | While he’s got her on hold. | 与此同时他让艾丽西娅等等 |
[17:19] | Uh, Cary. | 凯里 |
[17:20] | We need a minute. | 我们需要讨论一下 |
[17:22] | Jim, uh, I have Cary Agos | 吉姆 我 凯里·艾格斯 |
[17:24] | and Diane Lockhart here with me. | 和戴安·洛克哈特都在这儿 |
[17:26] | We just want to reiterate how much your business means to us. | 我们要再次强调您的业务对我们非常重要 |
[17:30] | I appreciate that, but I just want some stability, | 谢谢你们重视 但是我想要的是稳定 |
[17:32] | – do you understand? – Mr. Gallagher, | -你们能理解吗 -加拉格尔先生 |
[17:34] | you say you have Alicia on the other line right now? | 你是说艾丽西娅也在和你通电话 |
[17:36] | – Yep. – Why don’t you tell her you’ll get back to her, | -对 -你不妨告诉她你晚点回她电话 |
[17:39] | and we will resolve this shortly. | 我们马上把这事给解决了 |
[17:41] | Fine. But I got to tell you, this is starting to get old. | 好 但我得提醒你 我没什么耐心 |
[17:48] | – I don’t believe it. – That’s because the last time | -我不信 -那是因为上次 |
[17:50] | she pulled this crap, you were on her side. | 她搅出这堆烂摊子的时候 你和她一伙 |
[17:52] | You really want to get into this now? | 你现在真的要提这事 |
[17:53] | Stop it. Stop. Alicia’s watching. | 打住 打住 艾丽西娅在看着我们 |
[18:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:05] | Mr. Bishop? | 毕夏普先生 |
[18:08] | He must be up. | 他一定在楼上 |
[18:10] | I’ll, uh, wait in the car till he gets back. | 我在车里等他回来再走 |
[18:55] | 16份文件正在复制中 正在估算剩余时间… | |
[19:05] | 复制中 准备复制邮件 10份文件正在复制中 正在估算剩余时间… | |
[19:11] | 复制中 大约还需要5分钟 10份文件正在复制中 大约还需要3分钟 | |
[19:20] | 复制中 大约还需要4分钟 10份文件复制中 大约还需要1分钟 | |
[19:54] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[19:55] | Up here. | 我在上面 |
[20:11] | You’re here. | 你还在这儿 |
[20:12] | Yeah. I, uh… I didn’t want to leave Dylan alone. | 对 我不想把迪伦一个人留在家里 |
[20:16] | Actually, uh… I’m surprised you weren’t home. | 事实上 我很惊讶你竟然不在家 |
[20:20] | – Why? – Nothing. | -为什么 -没什么 |
[20:21] | I… I just saw Dexter heading out– | 我刚刚看到迪克斯特出去了 |
[20:23] | I figured you two were together. | 我以为你们俩在一起 |
[20:27] | Well, I’m here now. | 我回家了 |
[20:30] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[20:51] | 磁盘没有正确弹出 请在拔出或关闭磁盘前先弹出磁盘 | |
[20:59] | Was Dylan downloading music or something? | 迪伦是在下歌或者其他什么东西吗 |
[21:02] | – No. – Somebody used a flash drive to download files. | -没有 -有人用U盘拷了文件 |
[21:06] | Can you tell who? | 能查出是谁吗 |
[21:07] | Every time a USB device is connected to a computer, | 当USB设备接入电脑时 |
[21:09] | all the details– the serial number, | 所有的信息 出厂序列号 |
[21:11] | the class of device– it’s all stored in the registry. | 设备型号 都会被写进注册表 |
[21:14] | So you can trace it? | 这么说你能追踪它 |
[21:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:22] | She’s stabbing us in the back. | 她在我们背后捅刀子 |
[21:24] | We don’t know that yet. | 这事还不能确定 |
[21:26] | – James Gallagher could just… – It’s not just Gallagher. | -詹姆斯·加拉格尔可能 -不只加拉格尔 |
[21:28] | I spoke with Paisley and Tanya Page– | 我跟佩斯里 塔尼娅·佩吉都谈过 |
[21:30] | she reached out to both of them, too. | 她跟这两方都接洽过了 |
[21:32] | Kalinda, you’re just gonna sit there? | 凯琳达 你就准备干坐着吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Alicia would never do this. | 是的 因为艾丽西娅不会干这种事 |
[21:36] | She’s already done it– she did it last year, | 她已经干过了 就在去年 |
[21:39] | and she’s doing it again. | 如今又要故技重施了 |
[21:40] | She had a reason to do it last year. | 她去年那么做是有原因的 |
[21:41] | Oh, how does it feel, Cary, to be betrayed… | 被人背叛的滋味怎么样 凯里… |
[21:43] | David… David, what do you suggest? | 大卫 大卫 你有什么建议 |
[21:45] | That we play coy, string her along in negotiations | 我们不作直接回应 用谈判拖住她 |
[21:49] | until we have a chance to call the rest of her clients | 直到我们联系完她手里余下的客户 |
[21:51] | and convince them to stay. | 说服他们留下为止 |
[21:55] | Hey, Dad, I’m home. | 爸爸 我回来了 |
[21:56] | Is Kalinda with you? | 凯琳达也来了吗 |
[21:57] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:59] | Do you have a minute? | 能跟你聊一下吗 |
[22:01] | Hey, Jamir. | 你好 贾米 |
[22:05] | Why don’t you head upstairs? I’ll be right up. | 你先上楼吧 我随后就到 |
[22:07] | I got an “A” in algebra. | 我代数考了A |
[22:09] | I’m proud of you. | 爸爸为你骄傲 |
[22:16] | When you came to my house, | 你之前来我家时 |
[22:18] | did you go into my study? | 你进过我书房吗 |
[22:21] | No. | 没有 |
[22:22] | Did you log onto my computer? | 你开过我的电脑吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 没有 |
[22:30] | You saw Dexter leaving when you drove up. | 你开车回来时 看见迪克斯特离开 |
[22:35] | You said you saw Dexter leaving here when you drove Dylan home. | 你说你送迪伦回来时 看见迪克斯特离开 |
[22:38] | Look, uh, I don’t want to get anyone into trouble. | 我不想给任何人惹上麻烦 |
[22:42] | Why would anybody get into trouble? | 为什么有人会惹上麻烦 |
[22:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:51] | Do you still want me to stay, sir? | 你还要我继续留在这吗 先生 |
[22:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:04] | Hey, boss. What you need? | 老大 有何吩咐 |
[23:06] | Some information. | 问你点事 |
[23:07] | Someone used a flash drive to download files from my computer. | 有人用U盘从我电脑上拷走了一些文件 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[23:12] | Flash drives leave their fingerprints behind. | U盘使用会在电脑上留下痕迹 |
[23:15] | Did you know that? | 你知道这一说吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:18] | I didn’t either. | 我以前也不知道 |
[23:19] | This flash drive was given the name | 这个U盘的命名为 |
[23:22] | D.R.’s Jams No.2 | 「DR的果酱二号」 |
[23:26] | Uh, boss… I don’t know. | 老大 我不清楚 |
[23:28] | I mean, I keep two flash drives in my car, | 我车里有两个U盘 |
[23:30] | but they have all my music on ’em and… | 但里面存的都是音乐… |
[23:32] | I didn’t… I mean, I would never… | 我没有…我绝不会… |
[23:35] | H-Hold on. | 等一下 |
[23:41] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 天啊 不是吧 不是吧 |
[23:44] | I think you should come over here, Dex. | 你得过来一趟了 迪克斯 |
[23:47] | Dex. | 迪克斯 |
[23:48] | Um, I’ll-I’ll call you back. | 我回头再联系你 |
[23:49] | I’ll call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[23:56] | Do you want anything more from me, sir? | 你还有其他需要吗 先生 |
[24:02] | No. Maybe tomorrow. | 没有了 明天再见 |
[24:04] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:09] | D.R.’s Jams? Who’s D.R.? | 「DR的果酱」 谁是DR |
[24:11] | Dexter Roja. | 迪克斯特·罗哈 |
[24:12] | Why do you have his flash drive? | 你怎么会有他的U盘 |
[24:14] | I took it from his car. | 从他车里拿的 |
[24:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:18] | You have everything you need on that to take Bishop down. | 里面的内容足以让你扳倒毕夏普 |
[24:21] | This doesn’t come back to me. | 不能向任何人透露这是我提供的 |
[24:22] | And you leave Cary and Diane out of it. | 也不要牵涉凯里和戴安 |
[24:28] | Um, I’m looking for the pre-sentence officer on duty. | 我在找今天当值的量刑法官 |
[24:34] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | Thank you so much. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[24:43] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[24:46] | I’m here for Louise Nolfi. I’m her attorney. | 我是为露易丝·诺菲而来 我是她的律师 |
[24:51] | Oh. Joy. | 乔伊 |
[24:54] | No. | 不 |
[24:56] | I told him it’s not true. | 我跟他说过那不是真的 |
[24:59] | Would you like me to return? | 您希望稍后再来吗 |
[25:00] | No. Sit. | 不用 坐吧 |
[25:03] | No. I have to go. You tell him it’s not true. | 不 我得挂了 你告诉他那不是真的 |
[25:08] | All right? | 行吗 |
[25:11] | Now… | 我来看看 |
[25:12] | Uh, it’s Louise Nolfi. N-O-L… | 叫露易丝·诺菲 露 易… |
[25:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:17] | You were Cary Agos’ attorney, | 你之前是凯里·艾格斯的律师 |
[25:19] | – weren’t you? – I was. | -对吧 -是的 |
[25:22] | And LeMond Bishop’s lawyer, too. | 也是莱蒙德·毕夏普的律师 |
[25:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:27] | Okay, this is it. Louise Nolfi. | 好 就是这个了 露易丝·诺菲 |
[25:31] | Possession with intent. | 非法持有毒品 |
[25:33] | 26 tablets of MDMA. | 26片摇头丸 |
[25:35] | Yes. Unfortunately for this client, that’s typical. | 对 我这位当事人很不幸 这事很典型 |
[25:38] | She’s has quite a high tolerance. | 止痛药对她不太起作用了 |
[25:40] | That why I’m talking to you and not her? | 所以由你来见我 她来不了吗 |
[25:45] | Uh, well, Mrs. Nolfi has a… | 诺菲夫人有点… |
[25:47] | a serious issue. | 重要的事情 |
[25:48] | No mention of any history of, uh, drug use here. | 文件里没说她有吸毒前科 |
[25:53] | Well, no, it’s not something she advertises. | 不是什么不能声张的事 |
[25:55] | She has children and grandchildren. | 她有孩子还有孙子 |
[25:57] | So how soon can she get here? | 那她最快什么时候能过来 |
[25:59] | – I beg your pardon? – Drug addiction or not, | -不好意思你说什么 -不管有没有毒瘾 |
[26:01] | I need to evaluate her before I make a recommendation to the court. | 我向法庭提出建议前需要对她进行评估 |
[26:06] | Does she really have to come in? | 她必须得来吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:13] | Well, how about tomorrow? | 明天行吗 |
[26:14] | It’s unfortunate, but this election scandal | 的确很不幸 但这次选举丑闻 |
[26:17] | has tainted the Florrick name. | 已经玷污了福瑞克家的名声 |
[26:18] | I’m afraid most judges would find themselves | 恐怕法官们也会 |
[26:20] | biased against Alicia right now. | 对艾丽西娅产生偏见 |
[26:22] | Oh, I know, | 可不是么 |
[26:23] | those allegations were terrible. | 那些反对她的言论简直太可怕了 |
[26:24] | Not to mention those e-mails she sent. | 更别提她发出去的那些邮件了 |
[26:28] | So the payment schedule of the exit agreement | 退职协议的付款期是 |
[26:30] | was tied to Alicia taking office, | 艾丽西娅就职的时候 |
[26:32] | but she never actually took office. | 但她其实没有就职 |
[26:34] | Therefore the exit agreement is, unfortunately, void on its face. | 因此退职协议 很不幸就只能作废了 |
[26:36] | So, um, I’m sorry, | 所以 不好意思 |
[26:39] | where does that, uh, | 那我们现在是 |
[26:40] | – leave us? – It seems I’m still partner. | -什么情况 -我还是合伙人 |
[26:43] | Uh, forgive me, but I think we’re gonna need a minute to discuss this. | 抱歉 我们需要单独谈一下这件事 |
[26:49] | That bitch. | 贱人 |
[26:51] | She’s right about the exit deal. | 关于退职协议她是对的 |
[26:53] | She never took office. | 她又没就职 |
[26:54] | So tell her there’s a new capital call. | 跟她说需要新一轮投资 |
[26:55] | All partners have to pony up an additional | 所有合伙人需要额外支付 |
[26:57] | $250,000 for improvements. | 25万美金来改善律所状况 |
[27:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:02] | It’s a ploy, you idiots. | 这是策略而已 白痴 |
[27:07] | You know, I almost admire her. | 我差点觉得自己要崇拜她了 |
[27:09] | We stall her to go after her clients, | 我们拖延她是为了挖她的客户 |
[27:11] | so she stalls us to go after ours. | 所以她也拖延我们挖我们的 |
[27:15] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[27:17] | Going after Reese Dipple? | 对里斯·迪普尔下手 |
[27:19] | You’ve never even met him. | 你都没见过他 |
[27:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:21] | David’s been on the phone with every one of your old clients, | 大卫跟你的每一个老客户通过电话 |
[27:24] | and they’ve all received calls from you. | 他们都接到了你的电话 |
[27:25] | To tell them I’m coming back. | 告诉他们我要回来了 |
[27:27] | No, to poach them. | 不 是要挖他们走 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[27:32] | are you really accusing me of poaching? | 你是在说我挖客户吗 |
[27:36] | This whole negotiation has been a charade. | 整个的谈判不过是个假样子 |
[27:37] | You had no intention of bringing me back here. | 你们根本没想让我回来 |
[27:39] | – Because you betrayed us. No, Diane, | -因为你背叛了我们 -不 戴安 |
[27:41] | because you betrayed me. | 是你们背叛了我 |
[27:44] | Get out of here, Alicia. | 出去 艾丽西娅 |
[27:47] | Get out of here now. | 现在就给我出去 |
[28:02] | Lemond Bishop. Chicago PD. You’re under arrest. | 莱蒙德·毕夏普 芝加哥警局 你被捕了 |
[28:05] | You got to be kidding me, right? With my son here? | 你是在逗我吧 我儿子在这儿 |
[28:07] | Turn around, please, sir. | 请转过身去 |
[28:09] | – Dad. – I’m all right, Dylan. | -爸爸 -我没事 迪伦 |
[28:13] | What do you want me to do, Lemond? | 你需要我做什么 莱蒙德 |
[28:14] | Call my lawyer. | 打电话给我律师 |
[28:15] | And tell Dexter he’s dead. | 跟迪克斯特说他死定了 |
[28:18] | What is going on, Geneva? What happened? | 怎么了 吉妮瓦 发生了什么 |
[28:19] | – Cary? – Yes, Cary. | -凯里 -是我 凯里 |
[28:21] | You were getting back to me. | 你说要稍后和我联系 |
[28:23] | Now I hear Bishop was arrested. What did you do? | 我刚听说毕夏普被抓了 你干了什么 |
[28:26] | I found another way. | 我找到别的办法了 |
[28:27] | You found another way with Kalinda? | 凯琳达给你找到的办法吧 |
[28:29] | Cary, just stay out of this. This has nothing to do with you. | 凯里 你别管了 这跟你没关系 |
[28:31] | You’re gonna get her killed. | 你会害死她的 |
[28:35] | It started after my husband died. | 是从我丈夫死后开始的 |
[28:38] | I got the shakes. | 我总是抖 |
[28:40] | You know, my hands. | 我手抖 |
[28:43] | I needed the drugs. | 我需要毒品 |
[28:45] | Um, wasn’t money tight, Louise? | 你不是缺钱吗 露易丝 |
[28:47] | Oh, yes. Oh, yeah. | 对 对 |
[28:49] | A friend gave me a couple pills. | 一个朋友给了我几片药 |
[28:52] | Oxycodone. | 羟考酮 |
[28:54] | Roxy, I called them. | 我叫他们洛克希 |
[28:57] | That’s the street name, when I was on the street. | 我在街头混的时候 他们叫这个名字 |
[29:01] | I see. And where are you getting your supply now? | 明白了 那你现在从那儿拿货啊 |
[29:06] | I have my man. | 我有哥们儿 |
[29:07] | Down the | 就在 |
[29:11] | on the street. | 街上 |
[29:13] | The street where I live. | 我住的那条街 |
[29:15] | Where my man gets me drugs. | 我哥们儿给我弄毒品 |
[29:18] | I need the drugs. | 我需要毒品 |
[29:19] | Uh-huh. Do you find that taking drugs | 你认为吸毒 |
[29:22] | helps you to avoid or relieve, uh, | 有助于消除或减轻 |
[29:25] | withdrawal symptoms? | 你的戒断症状吗 |
[29:27] | Oh, yeah, all the time. | 可以啊 一直有用 |
[29:29] | I mean, sometimes all I have is my high. | 我是说 有时候我必须嗑大了 |
[29:32] | Or I get the shakes. | 不然就抖 |
[29:33] | The. You know. | 这个 你懂的 |
[29:36] | Okay, thank you, | 好的 谢谢你 |
[29:38] | Ms. Nolfi. | 诺菲女士 |
[29:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:41] | I mean, just so you know | 我跟你说啊 |
[29:44] | I want to get this horse off of my back. | 我就是不想再溜水了 |
[29:51] | Monkey? | 是溜冰吧 |
[29:52] | What? | 什么 |
[29:54] | Monkey off your back? | 不再溜冰了[吸毒] |
[29:56] | No, horse. | 不是 是溜水 |
[29:59] | Yeah, horse. | 嗯 溜水 |
[30:08] | Okay, she’s not a junkie. | 她不是瘾君子 |
[30:09] | She doesn’t fit the cliché, but | 她不是传统的那种 但是 |
[30:11] | I understand that mandatory minimums are unfair, ma’am, | 我明白强制性最低量刑不公平 女士 |
[30:15] | but I cannot recommend that a non-addict be put into rehab. | 但我不能建议一个不吸毒的人被关戒毒所 |
[30:19] | I’m | 我… |
[30:21] | sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:30] | Where’s Kalinda? | 凯琳达在哪儿 |
[30:32] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[30:33] | Well, I need to leave a message. | 我要留条信给她 |
[30:34] | Someone turned on Bishop, and it was not me. | 有人告发了毕夏普 不是我 |
[30:37] | She needs to tell Bishop… | 她得告诉毕夏普 |
[30:38] | It’s not her either. | 也不是她 |
[30:41] | What? | 什么 |
[30:42] | Geneva Pine approached me to turn evidence. | 吉妮瓦·派恩找我给她证据 |
[30:45] | Kalinda wasn’t involved. It was me. | 凯琳达跟这没关系 是我 |
[30:48] | It was you? How could it be you? | 是你吗 怎么可能是你 |
[30:52] | I gave Pine what I knew. | 我把我知道的都告诉派恩了 |
[30:57] | You did? You… | 你做的 你 |
[31:00] | She was in my car. | 她上过我的车 |
[31:02] | Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
[31:03] | She took it? | 她拿的吗 |
[31:06] | Took what? | 拿什么 |
[31:08] | I’m such an idiot. The flash drive. | 我真是个白痴 U盘 |
[31:10] | – She did this? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -是她干的吗 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:12] | Tell Kalinda that I need to see her now. | 告诉凯琳达我现在就要见她 |
[31:14] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这无关 |
[31:16] | You tell her… I need to see her. | 你告诉她 我要见她 |
[31:29] | Alicia is still a part of this firm. | 艾丽西娅还是律所的一分子 |
[31:31] | She was a partner in another firm | 她曾是另一家律所的合伙人 |
[31:33] | and she stole how many clients? | 她偷走了多少客户 |
[31:36] | Uh, Chumhum | 查查网 |
[31:38] | ring a bell? | 记得了吧 |
[31:42] | – Hello? – Alicia? | -你好 -艾丽西娅 |
[31:44] | Uh, do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[31:45] | What, so Diane can cut my exit package again? | 怎么 戴安又要减少我的退职补偿金了吗 |
[31:47] | Alicia, what the hell’s going on? | 艾丽西娅 到底怎么了 |
[31:49] | – You tell me. – Diane and David Lee | -你告诉我 -戴安和大卫·李 |
[31:51] | – think you’re poaching clients. – They’re the ones | -认为你在挖客户 -是他们 |
[31:53] | who’ve been stringing me along for days, lying to my clients. | 耍了我好几天 骗我的客户 |
[31:56] | No, no, they-they wanted to bring you back, but then | 不不 他们想要你回来 但后来 |
[31:59] | you called James Gallagher and said you were leaving. | 你打给詹姆斯·加拉格尔说你要离开 |
[32:01] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:02] | He called me. | 他打给我的 |
[32:04] | Diane went behind my back and told him I was out. | 戴安背着我告诉他我不会回来 |
[32:08] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[32:11] | Wait… | 等等 |
[32:12] | when did Gallagher say Diane called? | 加拉格尔说戴安什么时候打给他的 |
[32:14] | Right after our meeting. | 就在我们的会议结束后 |
[32:15] | Alicia, Diane called before the meeting, | 艾丽西娅 戴安在会前打给他的 |
[32:18] | before she even knew you wanted to come back. | 在她还不知道你想回来前 |
[32:20] | I know ’cause I was there. | 我当时在场所以我知道 |
[32:21] | – She knew I was coming in. – Yes, but she didn’t know | -她知道我要过去 -是 但她不知道 |
[32:23] | – why you were coming in. – Well, David Lee | -你过来干嘛 -大卫·李 |
[32:25] | is calling my clients right now. | 现在正打给我的客户 |
[32:27] | Because of you. Because of what you did. | 因为你 因为你的所作所为 |
[32:31] | So you’re saying this is a misunderstanding? | 所以你是说这是场误会吗 |
[32:33] | I’m saying that you need to call Diane right now. | 我是说你得赶紧打给戴安 |
[32:45] | How long you been here? | 你在这儿多久了 |
[32:46] | A few hours. | 几小时 |
[32:50] | Did you get Bishop arrested? | 是你让毕夏普被抓的吗 |
[32:54] | Cary, don’t worry. I, uh… | 凯里 别担心 我… |
[32:56] | I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[32:59] | So you’re not in trouble? | 你不会有麻烦吗 |
[33:01] | No. | 不会 |
[33:03] | Dexter Roja was here. | 迪克斯特·罗哈来过这 |
[33:08] | Wanted your help in figuring out who turned on Bishop. | 想要你帮他找出是谁告发的毕夏普 |
[33:11] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[33:14] | I said it wasn’t you. | 我说不是你 |
[33:16] | Said I was the one who turned on Bishop. | 我说是我告发的毕夏普 |
[33:20] | Wh… Why did you do that, Cary? | 你干嘛这么做 凯里 |
[33:24] | Didn’t want you to get in trouble. | 不想要你有麻烦 |
[33:25] | I wasn’t in trouble. | 我不会有麻烦 |
[33:32] | He mentioned a flash drive. | 他提到一个U盘 |
[33:36] | He said he just realized | 他说他想到 |
[33:37] | that you were the one who took it from his car. | 是你把它从他车里拿走了 |
[33:42] | What’s going on, Kalinda? | 发生了什么事 凯琳达 |
[33:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:54] | I know it’s something. | 我知道有事 |
[33:55] | When you talk that way, it’s always something. | 你这么说话时 通常是有事 |
[34:02] | No, no, I… I can take care of it. | 不 没有 我可以解决的 |
[34:06] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[34:09] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | Can I help you? Please? | 我能帮上忙吗 拜托了 |
[34:13] | No. | 不用 |
[34:37] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[34:40] | Do you have a minute? I think we need to talk. | 你有时间吗 我想我们得谈谈 |
[34:45] | Yes, I think we do. | 是 我们确实需要谈谈 |
[35:01] | Grace. Hi. | 格蕾丝 |
[35:04] | Is your mom in? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[35:05] | Um, no, she stepped out. | 不在 她出去了 |
[35:08] | Uh, do you want me to call her for you? | 你要我帮你打给她吗 |
[35:09] | No. Uh, I wanted to talk to her in person. | 不 我想当面跟她谈 |
[35:13] | Um, can I get you anything? | 要给你拿点喝的吗 |
[35:15] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[35:18] | Uh, please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:02] | Smile. | 笑 |
[36:19] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[36:20] | I got your e-mail. What’s up? | 我收到你的邮件了 怎么了 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I, um… I took another look at the lab report again. | 我又看了一下实验室报告 |
[36:26] | Louise Nolfi was caught with 26 Ecstasy tablets, | 露易丝·诺菲被抓到携带26片摇头丸 |
[36:30] | but the price attached to the pills was $500. | 但是药丸的价格是五百美金 |
[36:33] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:34] | So, the street value would be double that. | 所以 街头的价格是其两倍 |
[36:37] | Either someone’s getting a great deal, | 要么是有人拿了个超好的价格 |
[36:39] | or there was a problem with the amount of drugs. | 要么就是药丸的数量有问题 |
[36:41] | Interesting. We’ll talk to the lab tomorrow. | 很有趣 我们明早找实验室谈谈 |
[36:45] | Yeah, you need to call them first thing in the morning. | 好 你明天一早就打给他们 |
[36:47] | Uh, I-I won’t be in. | 我不会去 |
[36:50] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[36:53] | Did Alicia call you? | 艾丽西娅打电话给你了吗 |
[36:55] | No. She came in. | 没 她来过 |
[36:56] | We apologized to each other. | 我们互相道了歉 |
[36:59] | I’m glad. | 真不错 |
[37:02] | Life’s too short to be mad. | 人生太短 不该被愤怒消耗 |
[37:04] | Well, you’re sounding philosophical. | 你说得真像个哲学家 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:12] | I’ll see you, Diane. | 回头见 戴安 |
[37:15] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[37:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:20] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 你自己好好保重 |
[37:22] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:30] | I’m gonna get a snack. You sure you don’t want anything? | 我去拿点零食 你真的什么都不要吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. Uh… I have to go now. | 对 我得走了 |
[37:37] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[37:39] | Would you give this to your mom, please? | 能请你吧这个交给你妈妈吗 |
[37:44] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[37:45] | Just whenever would be great. | 什么时候给都行 |
[37:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:01] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[38:09] | You’re sure of this, Ms. Lockhart? | 你确定吗 洛克哈特女士 |
[38:10] | I am, Your Honor. | 确定 法官阁下 |
[38:11] | I personally inspected the evidence this morning, | 今天早上我亲自检查了证据 |
[38:13] | and here is an affidavit from the custodian at the lab. | 里面有一份检验室管理员的宣誓书 |
[38:17] | The charge says that Mrs. Nolfi was caught | 指控声称诺菲夫人被捕时 |
[38:20] | with 26 tablets of Ecstasy. | 身上携带26片摇头丸 |
[38:23] | But in fact, the tablets had been cut in half, which means | 但其实每一片都是对半切开的 |
[38:25] | that there were really only 13 tablets in the package. | 也就是说袋子里只有13片 |
[38:29] | And the threshold number for the mandatory minimum to apply is… | 强制性最低量刑的最少携带量是… |
[38:33] | 15 tablets, Your Honor. | 15片 法官阁下 |
[38:35] | Then it is my pleasure to inform you, Mrs. Nolfi, | 那么我很高兴地告诉你 诺菲夫人 |
[38:38] | that I am finding you guilty of possession | 我认为你携带 |
[38:39] | of only 13 tablets of Ecstasy, | 13片摇头丸 罪名成立 |
[38:43] | and therefore, will be sentencing you | 因此我将判你 |
[38:46] | to six months probation, | 六个月缓刑 |
[38:47] | which will hereby be deemed… served. | 特此判定…生效 |
[38:56] | We need to bring Alicia on board. | 我们得让艾丽西娅过来 |
[38:57] | Alicia came by last night and apologized. | 艾丽西娅昨晚来过道了歉 |
[38:59] | Because we have her by the throat. | 是我们把她逼得道歉了 |
[39:00] | No, I apologized, too. It was all a misunderstanding. | 不 我也道歉了 都是误会 |
[39:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:04] | Then we should bring her back. | 那我们该让她回来 |
[39:05] | No, you shouldn’t. | 不 你不该 |
[39:07] | Mr. Dipple, I’m sorry, but | 迪普尔先生 抱歉 可是 |
[39:09] | if you could give us a minute, | 你能给我们一点时间私聊吗 |
[39:10] | we have an urgent personnel matter to resolve. | 我们有重要的私事要解决 |
[39:12] | You resolve away. But for what it’s worth, | 你们慢慢解决 但不管怎样 |
[39:14] | if Alicia Florrick returns, I will be moving on. | 如果艾丽西娅回来 我会走 |
[39:17] | – Had the conversation with Diane this morning. – What? | -今早和戴安谈过了 -什么 |
[39:20] | I may not see eye-to-eye with all y’all | 谈及政治 |
[39:22] | when it comes to politics. | 我和你们可能意见相左 |
[39:23] | Worry not, sir. | 别担心 先生 |
[39:24] | You and I are on the same page. | 我们俩的想法是一致的 |
[39:26] | But I do value integrity. | 但我很看重正直这个品质 |
[39:27] | Yes, and no one has more than Alicia. | 没人比艾丽西娅更正直了 |
[39:29] | Mr. Agos, I am scrutinized heavily– | 艾格斯先生 我非常认真地检查过 |
[39:31] | by the press, bloggers of every stripe. | 每一个媒体 任何博客写手 |
[39:35] | Now, I can deal with the scandal that Diane’s involved with, | 现在我可以处理戴安深陷的丑闻 |
[39:37] | but I do have my limits. | 但我也有我的局限性 |
[39:38] | Look, Alicia did nothing wrong. | 听着 艾丽西娅没做错什么 |
[39:39] | You and I both know that doesn’t matter. | 你我都知道这不重要 |
[39:41] | The Florrick name? | 福瑞克这个名字 |
[39:42] | It’s like George Ryan or Blagojevich. | 现在就像乔治·赖安或者布拉戈耶维奇 [均为伊利诺伊州前州长] |
[39:46] | It’s just another in a long line of corrupt Chicago pols. | 只是芝加哥政坛腐败名单上又一笔罢了 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[39:49] | – but it’s just how it is. – Excuse me. Mr. Agos? | -但就这样 -打扰了 艾格斯先生 |
[39:52] | No answer from Kalinda. She’s not in today. | 凯琳达没有回复 她今天没来 |
[39:54] | – Did you try her at home? – Yeah, it just kept ringing. | -你打到她家过吗 -打过 没人接 |
[39:56] | – Did you try her on her cell? – No. | -手机试过吗 -没 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:04] | The number you have reached is not in service. | 你所拨打的电话不在服务区内 |
[40:20] | Kalinda? | 凯琳达 |
[40:42] | – Who called you? – Diane. | -谁打给你过 -戴安 |
[40:45] | Wow. Well, that’s payback | 这算是不让她进州最高法院 |
[40:47] | for dropping her as Supreme Court justice. | 当法官的报复 |
[40:49] | No. It isn’t. | 不 不是 |
[40:53] | Well, screw ’em. Start your own firm. | 别管他们 自己干 |
[40:55] | I don’t have any clients. | 我没有客户了 |
[40:57] | Call your old clients, and just tell them… | 打给你的老客户 就跟他们说… |
[41:00] | I did. | 我打过 |
[41:01] | No one wants to stay. | 没人愿意跟我 |
[41:04] | I mean, Colin Sweeney, but… | 我是说科林·斯威尼 但… |
[41:08] | I’m damaged goods. | 我是受损商品了 |
[41:10] | Listen… | 听着… |
[41:14] | Give it time. | 再等等 |
[41:16] | Look at me. A year after jail, I was back in the S.A.’s office. | 看我 出狱后一年又回到州检办公室 |
[41:20] | I’m tired, Peter. | 我累了 彼得 |
[41:21] | It’s okay. Be tired. | 没事的 就歇下来 |
[41:23] | Rest, read a book. | 休息 读读书 |
[41:25] | Recharge the batteries. | 重新充电 |
[41:28] | Eli was talking about getting a ghostwriter. | 伊莱说要找一个代笔作家 |
[41:31] | I think you should write a book. | 我觉得你该写本书 |
[41:33] | About? | 写些什么 |
[41:34] | You. Your story, your political philosophy. | 你 你的故事 你的政治哲学 |
[41:37] | People are interested. | 大家都感兴趣 |
[41:39] | They’re more interested in you than me. | 他们现在对你比对我更感兴趣 |
[41:41] | You can do it, Alicia. | 你可以的 艾丽西娅 |
[41:44] | You can come back from this. | 你可以重新振作起来的 |
[41:47] | I know it. | 我知道的 |