时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 拖住他们 我怎么拖住他们 | |
[00:21] | We’ll need another 20 amps for a new circuit, | 我们需要再多二十安培电流来架设一条新电路 |
[00:23] | at least 3 more laptops, and 4 external hard drives. | 还需要至少三台笔记本 四个外置硬盘 |
[00:26] | – Yes, ma’am. – You can leave that right there. | -是的 长官 -把那个放在那里 |
[00:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:29] | – Well? – They’re gonna get us what we need. | -怎么样 -他们会满足我们的需求的 |
[00:33] | If you mean to do this, | 如果你一定要这么做 |
[00:34] | we’re gonna need a much more comprehensive cooling system | 那我们需要一套更加完善的制冷系统 |
[00:36] | for the specimens. | 来保存这些样本 |
[00:37] | And I have told them as much. | 我已经跟他们说了 |
[00:38] | Vials, syringes — we’re running low on everything. | 样品瓶 注射器 每样东西都不足 |
[00:40] | Quincy, I know. | 昆西 我知道 |
[00:42] | We will replenish once we get to Guantanamo Bay. | 一到关塔那摩湾我们就会补充的 |
[00:45] | I’m going to ask you a question, and I want you to listen to me. | 我要问你个问题 你希望你能认真听 |
[00:48] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[00:50] | You’re working 20 hours a day, you’re not sleeping. | 你每天工作20个小时 几乎没怎么睡 |
[00:53] | This is a marathon, not a sprint. | 这是一场马拉松 不是冲刺跑 |
[00:55] | Let me go off-ship this time. | 这次让我下船吧 |
[01:02] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[01:11] | Ready! Up! | 准备 上 |
[01:13] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:14] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:15] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:16] | Fire! | 开火 |
[01:17] | Fire! Ready! Halt! | 开火 准备 停止 |
[01:20] | Head shot! | 爆头 |
[01:23] | Weapons on safe! | 关上保险 |
[01:25] | Like I said, keep that right arm locked, | 就像我之前说的 右臂锁紧 |
[01:26] | and make sure you lean into that recoil. | 枪托抵肩 射击时向前顶住后座力 |
[01:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:29] | – Next group! – How they looking? | -下一组 -如何 |
[01:31] | Janowitz has an eye, Harris and Cossetti have the balls. | 贾诺威茨有准心 哈里斯和卡塞提有胆量 |
[01:34] | Depends on what we’re gonna need out there, sir. | 就看我们到时候需要什么了 |
[01:35] | Balls. We need the balls. | 勇气 我们需要勇气 |
[01:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[01:40] | Tac team 1 — advance! | 第一战术小队 前进 |
[01:44] | Tac 2, let’s go! | 第二战术小队 出发 |
[01:47] | Advance! | 前进 |
[01:49] | Damn it, Miller! | 该死 米勒 |
[01:51] | Muzzle down! | 枪口朝下 |
[01:52] | Sorry, sir! | 对不起 长官 |
[01:53] | Sorry’s not gonna do Nettles any good | 等你在关塔那摩一枪把奈特斯头爆掉的时候 |
[01:55] | when you shoot his head off at Gitmo! | 道歉还有个屁用 |
[01:57] | Now tac 1, tac 2 reset! Do it again! | 第一第二战术小队复位 再来一遍 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna take time, sir. | 长官 还需要时间 |
[02:04] | Time is something we don’t have. | 我们没有时间 |
[02:07] | Every day we don’t come home with a vaccine | 只要一天不研发出疫苗 |
[02:08] | is a day another half a million people die. | 就会有几十万人死亡 |
[02:11] | I just want to make sure they’re ready. | 我只是希望让他们都准备好 |
[02:13] | You’ll get them there. | 你会让他们都准备好的 |
[02:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:17] | Tac team 1 — advance! | 第一战术小队 前进 |
[02:34] | You will operate on three-man watch teams, 10-hour shifts. | 你们将三个人执勤 十小时轮班 |
[02:37] | Captain wants a complete log of every transmission. | 舰长要每一次信号传输的完整日志 |
[02:40] | You may be hearing emergency broadcast | 你会听到全世界的紧急广播 |
[02:42] | and ham-radio distress calls from around the world, | 和业余无线电的求救信号 |
[02:45] | but we do not, under any circumstances, | 但是 在任何情况下 |
[02:47] | respond or transmit. | 都不要回应或传输信号 |
[02:49] | Strict EMCON. Our position must remain secure. | 严格遵守无线电静默 我们的位置不得外泄 |
[02:52] | So the Russians are still following us. | 这么说俄罗斯人仍然在追踪我们 |
[02:54] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不清楚 |
[02:56] | Well, somebody shot a nuke over our heads outside France. | 在法国时 有人往我们头上扔了核武器 |
[02:59] | You been in CIC the last five days? | 这五天你是在战斗信息中心吗 |
[03:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[03:02] | Were there any surface or subsurface contacts? | 有发现任何水上或水下目标吗 |
[03:06] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[03:07] | Then let’s not start spreading rumors. | 那么就不要传播谣言 |
[03:08] | They can be as contagious as the virus. | 谣言就跟病毒一样会蔓延开的 |
[03:10] | This room will be restricted access — | 这个房间将限制出入 |
[03:12] | comms specialists only. Got it? | 仅限通讯人员进出 明白了吗 |
[03:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[03:17] | Chief engineer, give me a status! | 轮机长 汇报一下状况 |
[03:19] | Sir, the fuel from the cruise ship | 长官 从游轮获取的燃料 |
[03:21] | is absolutely filthy and just keeps degrading. | 非常污浊 而且在不断降解 |
[03:23] | If we don’t hit pay dirt at Gitmo, | 如果我们在关塔那摩找不到燃料 |
[03:24] | we might as well break out the oars. | 也许我们得自己划了 |
[03:27] | All right, well, we don’t want to burn through our nozzles. | 好吧 我们可不想把管道烧了 |
[03:29] | Better take a couple engines offline. | 关掉几台引擎吧 |
[03:30] | No can do, sir. | 无法照做 长官 |
[03:32] | C.O.’s ordered flank speed all the way to Gitmo. | 指挥官下了命令 向关塔那摩全速前进 |
[03:34] | And he’s up to date on the condition of the fuel? | 那他知道燃料的最新情况吗 |
[03:36] | He is, sir. | 他知道 长官 |
[03:40] | Here you go, boy. | 吃吧 乖孩子 |
[03:50] | How’s training going? | 训练怎么样 |
[03:52] | Well, I don’t know exactly what we’re training for. | 我不知道到底在为了什么训练 |
[03:54] | Just gonna find a bunch of corpses. | 我们只会找到一堆尸体而已 |
[04:01] | Must be tough, having to train someone to replace Frankie. | 训练别人替代弗兰基一定很难受吧 |
[04:10] | I’m getting sick of this crap. | 我真受够这些食物了 |
[04:12] | I hope we find something other than mashed potatoes | 真希望我们在古巴能找到土豆泥 |
[04:13] | and cling peaches in Cuba. | 和桃子罐头以外的食物 |
[04:17] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[04:18] | What? | 干什么 |
[04:20] | You’re not dealing. | 你没在面对 |
[04:22] | Frankie’s dead. | 弗兰基死了 |
[04:24] | So are my parents, probably, and so are yours, | 也许我和你的父母 |
[04:26] | everyone else’s in the whole damn world. | 还有这世上的其他人都死了 |
[04:29] | So what exactly is the proper way for me to be dealing? | 我要怎么好好面对呢 |
[04:41] | We’re low on food, low on water. | 我们缺乏食物和水 |
[04:45] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[04:46] | We’re in a warehouse off of Route 17. | 我们在17号公路旁的一个仓库里 |
[04:50] | I’m with my two boys, so — | 我和两个儿子在一起… |
[04:52] | …my voice. | 听到我… |
[04:54] | We need medical assistance, please. | 我们需要医疗救助 |
[04:57] | We are right off… | 我们就在… |
[04:58] | I don’t really feel comfortable speaking in public, but… | 我不是很习惯在公共场合说话 但是… |
[05:02] | I just wanted to say something about my mother, | 我就想说些有关我母亲的事 |
[05:06] | who’s in Iowa, somewhere, I hope. | 但愿她还在爱荷华州某处吧 |
[05:10] | God, please look over her and keep her safe. | 上帝啊 请照看她 护她周全 |
[05:14] | What’s her name, son? | 她叫什么 孩子 |
[05:15] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[05:17] | Barbara Miller. | 芭芭拉·米勒 |
[05:19] | This is her. | 这就是她 |
[05:27] | I’d like to say a prayer for my boyfriend. | 我想为我的男朋友祈祷 |
[05:31] | His name’s Mickey. | 他叫米基 |
[05:33] | Well, his real name’s Morris. | 他的真名是莫里斯 |
[05:36] | Uh, he… | 他… |
[05:38] | He hates having his picture taken, so, um… | 他讨厌拍照 所以… |
[05:41] | I’ve just got this one. | 我只有这一张 |
[05:44] | It’s a — it’s a selfie. | 这是他的自拍 |
[05:48] | This is my father, Paul, my brothers Nate and Ronnie. | 这是我父亲保罗 以及我兄弟内特和罗尼 |
[05:52] | Couldn’t get through to them, so I don’t know where they are. | 联系不上他们 不知道他们在哪 |
[05:55] | Like most of us, I guess. | 和这里大多数人一样 |
[05:59] | But, um… | 但是… |
[06:01] | What keeps me going is the idea | 让我坚持下去的动力是 |
[06:03] | that we might be able to help them somehow. | 想到我们也许能帮到他们 |
[06:06] | You know, maybe there was a reason | 也许我们那段时间 |
[06:07] | we were out there in the Arctic all that time. | 会在北极是有原因的 |
[06:11] | Maybe this is God’s plan for us. | 也许这是上帝对我们的安排 |
[06:14] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[06:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[06:18] | The rules of the virus are these — | 这种病毒有以下几个特征 |
[06:21] | It’s airborne, which means you can get it | 它是空气传播的 也就是说 |
[06:22] | from anyone who’s a carrier — | 可以从任何携菌者 |
[06:24] | anyone manifesting the disease, even a recently deceased corpse. | 携带病毒的人 甚至是刚死不久的尸体上传染到 |
[06:27] | Typical symptoms are lethargy and a cough, | 典型症状是嗜睡和咳嗽 |
[06:30] | followed by bleeding sores and hemorrhaging, | 然后会出现疮疡和出血 |
[06:33] | ending in dementia and total blood loss. | 最后变得痴呆 失血过多而死 |
[06:36] | How long is the incubation period? | 潜伏期多久 |
[06:38] | Three to five days. | 三到五天 |
[06:39] | At least, that’s what I understood | 至少我最后一次 |
[06:41] | from my last contact with the CDC. | 跟疾控中心联系时得到的信息是这样的 |
[06:43] | And when was that? | 这最后一次是什么时候 |
[06:45] | Three weeks ago, when we were still up in the Arctic. | 三周前 我们还在北极的时候 |
[06:48] | A-are you saying the incubation period can change? | 你的意思是潜伏期会变 |
[06:50] | The virus has been mutating for some time, | 这个病毒不断变异已经有一段时间了 |
[06:53] | although I believe that now that it’s been artificially altered, | 不过我认为由于它被人为改造了 |
[06:55] | it’s been stabilized. | 因此变得稳定了 |
[06:56] | You “Believe”? | 你”认为” |
[07:01] | What about animals? | 那动物呢 |
[07:03] | If you’re concerned about Halsey, | 如果你担心的是哈尔西 |
[07:04] | dogs happen to be immune. | 狗类碰巧是免疫的 |
[07:07] | Other animals can contract the disease. | 而其它动物则会感染病毒 |
[07:08] | They just can’t transmit it to humans. | 但不会传染给人类 |
[07:10] | Thought the birds from the Arctic | 北极的鸟类 |
[07:11] | were the original carriers. | 不正是原始携带者吗 |
[07:12] | The birds were the original carriers. | 确实如此 |
[07:14] | The virus jumped, | 病毒也许 |
[07:15] | probably from their feces to a mammal | 从鸟类的粪便转移到了哺乳动物身上 |
[07:17] | before mutating and landing on us. | 然后变异再传给人类 |
[07:19] | After several mutations, it was artificially altered. | 经过几次变异以后 它被人为改造 |
[07:22] | It is that version of the mutated strain | 现在危及整个地球的 |
[07:24] | that is currently devastating our planet. | 就是这种变异菌株 |
[07:28] | So, CBR gear at all times, | 所以要一直穿戴生化装备 |
[07:30] | except outside in open spaces, | 除非是在室外流通空气中 |
[07:32] | masks can be off to preserve your oxygen. | 可以脱掉面罩节约氧气 |
[07:34] | And inside? | 那在室内呢 |
[07:36] | One infected person could jeopardize this entire ship… | 只要一人感染 光是呼吸就能 |
[07:39] | simply by breathing. | 害死整条船的人 |
[07:46] | Question — before we send our men into a hot zone, | 提问 在我们派人进入危险区之前 |
[07:49] | if the virus keeps mutating | 如果病毒一直在变异 |
[07:51] | and you haven’t heard from homeland in almost a month, | 你又差不多一个月没收到祖国的消息了 |
[07:54] | how could you be sure of what you’re so sure of? | 你凭什么这么肯定你所说的 |
[08:03] | If I had any doubt about what I was saying… | 如果我对刚才那番话有所怀疑 |
[08:09] | I would tell you. | 那我会告诉你们的 |
[08:12] | I would hope so. | 最好这样 |
[08:15] | I see you’ve cooled off. | 你总算冷静下来了 |
[08:18] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[08:19] | What was that? | 那刚才怎么回事 |
[08:20] | 指挥官 托马斯·钱德勒 指挥官室 | |
[08:23] | Just asking questions. | 只是问些问题 |
[08:24] | You were undermining her in front of the officers. | 你在众人面前质疑她的权威 |
[08:31] | I know, Mike. | 我知道 迈克 |
[08:33] | She lied to us for four months. | 她瞒了我们四个月 |
[08:36] | Yeah, and while she was talking to home every week, | 没错 她还能每天跟家里联系 |
[08:38] | we didn’t even get a chance to warn our families. | 我们连提醒自己家人的机会都没有 |
[08:41] | We’re just supposed to get over that? | 难道我们就这么算了 |
[08:42] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[08:45] | Well, she’s got a long way to go before she earns my trust. | 那她想要获得我的信任还有很长一段路要走 |
[08:48] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[08:49] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[08:52] | There’s no navy, no infrastructure, | 没有海军 没有国家机构 |
[08:54] | no food or fuel supply. | 没有食物和燃油 |
[08:55] | We don’t know what we’re gonna find anywhere we go, | 我们不知道能去哪里又会发现什么 |
[08:57] | and we’re gonna have to improvise every step of the way. | 只能走一步看一步 |
[09:01] | Now, I’m gonna need my X.O. — | 现在我需要我的大副 |
[09:02] | To fall in line? | 服从命令 |
[09:05] | To execute… | 执行我的决定 |
[09:08] | whether or not he agrees with my decisions. | 无论他是否赞同 |
[09:12] | Now, I’m gonna ask you one time and one time only — | 现在我再问你最后一遍 |
[09:15] | Are you with me? | 你愿不愿意 |
[09:17] | I took an oath, and I still respect the chain of command. | 我发过誓 我仍然会服从上级 |
[09:20] | That wasn’t my question. | 我问的不是这个 |
[09:21] | I’m with you. | 我愿意 |
[09:30] | You really think she can do this? | 你真的认为她能成功 |
[09:33] | She’s the only hope we got. | 她是我们仅有的希望 |
[10:02] | Coming over Gitmo now. | 正在接近关塔那摩监狱 |
[10:04] | Negative visual contact. | 未发现任何目标 |
[10:08] | Negative movement. | 没有任何活动迹象 |
[10:10] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[10:13] | Same on thermals. | 热成像也一样 |
[10:17] | We have zero, copy, zero ground movement. | 地面无移动目标 |
[10:19] | There were 9,000 people stationed there. | 有九千人驻扎在那里的 |
[10:23] | The food warehouse and the hospital are pretty spread out. | 食品仓库与医院分得很开 |
[10:25] | Fuel rig’s all the way up there. | 燃料设备在那里 |
[10:28] | That’s why we’re gonna go with three teams. | 所以我们要派三队人员 |
[10:30] | I’ll take the food warehouse. | 我去食品仓库 |
[10:32] | You’ll get the hospital. Fuel team ready? | 你去医院 燃料小队准备好了吗 |
[10:33] | We are, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[10:36] | Stay frosty. | 小心点 |
[10:37] | Something about this doesn’t feel right. | 总感觉哪里不对 |
[10:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:47] | You’re absolutely the most obstinate person I’ve ever met. | 你真是我见过最固执的人 |
[10:49] | You know that, don’t you? | 你自己也清楚 是吧 |
[10:50] | Well, I don’t know everyone that you’ve ever met. | 我又不知道你都见过哪些人 |
[10:52] | It’s insane. | 你疯了 |
[10:53] | If I let you go, you’ll be out there all week. | 如果我让你去 你会在那儿待上一周的 |
[10:55] | You’re too meticulous, Quince. | 你太谨小慎微了 昆西 |
[10:56] | What if something happens to you? | 如果你出事了呢 |
[10:58] | He’s right. We can’t risk you leaving the ship. | 没错 我们不能冒险让你下船 |
[11:00] | Thank you. I’ll get my suit. | 谢谢 我去穿防护服 |
[11:01] | Not so fast, Dr. Tophet. | 先别急 托非特博士 |
[11:03] | We can’t risk either one of you. | 你们俩都不能冒险 |
[11:04] | That’s flattering, but — | 多谢了 但是… |
[11:06] | How do you plan on getting us the supplies? | 那你怎么帮我们找补给 |
[11:08] | I mean, not to underestimate your men’s capabilities, | 我并不是低估你手下的能力 |
[11:10] | but it’s highly unlikely they’re going to be able | 但是要他们认出我们需要的东西 |
[11:12] | to identify what we need. | 实在太不可能了 |
[11:13] | We can knock an ICBM out of the sky. | 我们连洲际导弹都能发射 |
[11:15] | I think we can handle this. | 这点事难不倒我们 |
[11:17] | An officer will escort you both to CIC. | 有人会护送你们到战斗信息中心 |
[11:20] | And what about you, captain? | 那你呢 舰长 |
[11:25] | What if something happens to you? | 如果你出事了呢 |
[11:27] | The mission will go on | 斯莱特里中校会接手 |
[11:29] | in Commander Slattery’s very capable hands. | 他有能力继续这个任务 |
[11:31] | After last night’s performance, I’m not so sure. | 鉴于他昨晚的表现 我可不确定 |
[11:36] | We’re all out on a limb here, aren’t we? | 我们都别无选择 对吧 |
[11:59] | Vulture team is feet dry on the east beach. | 秃鹫小队已经在东海岸登陆 |
[12:01] | Proceed to first objective. | 前往第一个目标 |
[12:26] | Approaching the south gate. | 正在接近南门 |
[12:36] | Cobra team is approaching the hospital. | 眼镜蛇小队正在接近医院 |
[12:50] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:57] | We’ve attached a helmet cam to Lieutenant Green. | 我们在格林上尉的头盔上安装了摄像头 |
[12:59] | We can see everything he does | 我们可以看到他看到的东西 |
[13:00] | and communicate to him by UHF | 并且通过超高频无线与他联系 |
[13:02] | so you get exactly what you need. | 这样就能找到你需要的东西 |
[13:06] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[13:08] | That’s my chair. | 这是我的座位 |
[13:15] | Look, I understand | 我明白 |
[13:16] | that people aren’t particularly thrilled with me, | 大家不是特别喜欢我 |
[13:19] | But I had orders from the Pentagon. | 可是我有五角大楼的命令 |
[13:24] | We understand orders. | 我们明白什么是命令 |
[13:26] | We follow them every day. | 我们每天都在执行命令 |
[13:31] | Let’s go. | 前进 |
[13:33] | Masks on. Masks on. | 戴上面具 戴上面具 |
[13:37] | We got 60 minutes of air, max conserve. | 氧气最多供应60分钟 |
[13:43] | Chief Lynn, X.O. | 军士长林恩 我是大副 |
[13:44] | Fuel team’s approaching the rigs. | 燃油小队正在接近燃料设备 |
[13:46] | Expect to receive fuel within 15 minutes. | 预计15分钟后开始补充燃料 |
[13:48] | Roger, X.O. | 收到 大副 |
[13:59] | We need to find the valve wheel. | 我们得找到阀门手轮 |
[14:01] | Couldn’t have gone far. | 应该就在附近 |
[14:03] | Vulture Team heading through south sector. | 秃鹫小队正在向南区行进 |
[14:05] | All’s quiet. | 没发现动静 |
[14:28] | Well, you’re bucking for a silver star, aren’t you, Miller? | 你是不是想要个银星勋章 米勒 |
[14:31] | Can’t teach courage like that. | 勇气可嘉啊你 |
[14:33] | Follow our lead. | 跟着我们就行 |
[14:34] | We’ll be in and out in less than an hour. | 我们用不了一个小时就能完成任务 |
[14:40] | Too much? | 我是不是太凶了 |
[14:41] | Just enough. | 刚刚好 |
[15:00] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那阀门 |
[15:04] | You discharge that, you’ll flood | 那阀门一开 这整间轮机室 |
[15:05] | the whole engineering room with poisonous halon gas. | 就会充满了有毒的卤代烷气体 |
[15:07] | Uh, my stateroom is freezing, | 这个 我的客舱快冻死人了 |
[15:09] | and I was told one of these levers | 有人让我来这找找调节阀 |
[15:11] | might shut off the A.C. to my space. | 看能不能把我客舱的空调关小点 |
[15:13] | By who? | 谁让你来的 |
[15:14] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[15:16] | Uh… one of the enlisted men. | 反正是个军人 |
[15:20] | Just — just do us a favor — | 你就行行好 |
[15:21] | don’t touch anything on the ship, okay? | 这船上的东西你最好别碰 明白吗 |
[15:22] | Of course. | 好的 |
[15:23] | You need help, you ask for it. | 需要帮忙就说一声 |
[15:24] | Of course. Very sorry. | 明白 非常抱歉 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:09] | Eyes in front of you. | 眼睛盯着前方 |
[16:10] | You do not puke in your mask. | 可别吐在面具里 |
[16:12] | Is that what it was like on the cruise ship? | 游轮上的情况是不是也像这样 |
[16:16] | None of them want to talk about it. | 他们都不想谈那天的事 |
[16:20] | That’s because there are no words. | 那是因为那天的事情无法形容 |
[16:38] | Nathan James, Tiger Team, we’re all set. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是猛虎小队 一切就绪 |
[16:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:42] | We are ready to receive. | 已准备好接收补给 |
[16:44] | CCS, bridge — your martini is on its way. | 控制室 这里是舰桥 美酒在路上了 |
[16:47] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3! | |
[16:55] | One more time. We got it. | 再来一把 就要好了 |
[16:56] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3! | |
[17:08] | Bridge, CCS — fueling commenced. | 舰桥 这里是控制室 燃料补给中 |
[17:15] | We’re in. | 进来了 |
[17:15] | Right, you’re looking for steroids, | 好 你们需要找到类固醇 |
[17:17] | interferon, ribavirin, | 干扰素 病毒唑 |
[17:19] | any broad-spectrum antibiotics you can find. | 能找到的广谱抗生素都带走 |
[17:22] | We need plastic wear, monitoring equipment, culture plates. | 我们还需要隔离服 监测设备和培养皿 |
[17:26] | Show me the whole room. | 让我看看整个房间 |
[17:28] | Bring it ’round slowly. | 慢慢扫一遍 |
[17:32] | Over to the right. | 右边 |
[17:34] | Back, back, back! Back to the left. | 倒回去一点 往左一点 |
[17:38] | Move forward, closer. | 往前走 再近点 |
[17:42] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[17:43] | That’s a centrifuge. | 这是离心机 |
[17:50] | No apparent activity in sector Charlie 5. | 在C-5区未见有人员活动迹象 |
[17:52] | Vulture Team proceeding directly to objective. | 秃鹫小队将直接向目标行进 |
[17:54] | Copy that, Vulture 1. | 收到 秃鹫一号 |
[18:19] | Masks. | 戴上面具 |
[18:25] | I’m an American! | 我是美国公民 |
[18:26] | Get the hell out of there! | 快离开那儿 |
[18:28] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 别往前了 |
[18:29] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[18:30] | Get the hell out of there! | 快离开那儿 |
[18:46] | Get up, get up! Get going! | 起来起来 快起来 |
[18:47] | Weapons! | 他有枪 |
[18:55] | Take it easy! Easy! | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[18:56] | I’m friendly! | 我是友军 |
[18:58] | I’m friendly, American! | 我是没有敌意的美国公民 |
[18:59] | This is Vulture 1, under attack by unknown number of hostiles. | 我是秃鹫一号 我们被不明数量的敌人攻击 |
[19:04] | Stand by for fire mission. | 准备开火 |
[19:05] | Set general quarters! Threat warning red! | 一级战备 拉响红色警报 |
[19:07] | Weapons tight! | 武器系统准备 |
[19:09] | General quarters! General quarters! | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[19:10] | All hands, man your battle stations! | 全员各就各位 |
[19:13] | Light off mount 5-1. | 舰炮启动 |
[19:13] | Shift to local ready surface. | 进入射击位 |
[19:17] | Vulture 1, Nathan James. Do we have a target? | 秃鹫一号 我是内森·詹姆斯号 有目标吗 |
[19:20] | Negative. | 没有发现 |
[19:21] | Cobra Team, Tiger Team, be advised, | 眼镜蛇小队 猛虎小队 请注意 |
[19:24] | hostiles operating on base. | 基地有敌人 |
[19:26] | I.E.Ds are being employed. | 发现简易爆炸装置 |
[19:27] | Set fipcom delta. | 采取D号队形 |
[19:29] | Copy that, Vulture 1. | 收到 秃鹫一号 |
[19:30] | Master chief, we need guns up on the perimeter! | 一级军士长 我们需要警戒周边 |
[19:32] | I’m on it. O’Connor! | 收到 奥康纳跟我走 |
[19:33] | This is Cobra Team. | 我是眼镜蛇小队 |
[19:34] | We’re a half-mile south-southeast | 位于你所在的港口作业区 |
[19:35] | from your port ops. | 东南偏南半英里 |
[19:37] | Say the word and we will provide backup. | 需要支援请呼叫 |
[19:39] | Negative. | 不需要 |
[19:40] | I don’t want you walking into an ambush. | 我不想你们中埋伏 |
[19:41] | Stay on mission. | 继续做任务 |
[19:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[19:46] | Back up! | 退后 |
[19:47] | Jesus, guys, I’m on your side! | 天哪 我跟你们是一边的 |
[19:49] | I said back up! | 我说了退后 |
[19:52] | I’m not sick! | 我没生病 |
[19:53] | Even the assbags who tried to kill you are not sick! | 那些想杀你们的狗日的也没病 |
[19:59] | All right, set cover, but let him come. | 包抄过去 让他向前走 |
[20:02] | All right, step forward! Slowly! | 好 慢慢走过来 |
[20:06] | Keep it slow! | 慢点 |
[20:08] | Moving slow. | 我慢慢走 |
[20:09] | Everybody just take it easy. | 大家都别紧张 |
[20:14] | That’s far enough. | 够近了 |
[20:18] | Okay, Commodore, you want to get the lowdown or not? | 指挥官 你还想不想知道真相了 |
[20:21] | Let’s start with the assbags. | 先从那些狗日的开始说 |
[20:23] | They’re al-Qaeda. | 他们是基地组织的 |
[20:25] | – What’s left of them, anyway. – How many? | -至少是剩下的 -多少人 |
[20:28] | 14 altogether, but they’re spread out now | 一共14人 但他们现在分散开了 |
[20:30] | to make you a welcoming party. | 准备”盛情”欢迎你们 |
[20:31] | Nobody’s sick? | 没人感染吗 |
[20:33] | We were all in Section 7 — | 我们都在第七区 |
[20:34] | isolated part of the camp for high-level detainees. | 营里专门隔离出来羁押高级囚犯的 |
[20:37] | We had our own food stocks, own facilities. | 我们有自己的食物储备和设施 |
[20:39] | None of us came in contact with the virus. | 我们都没接触过病毒 |
[20:43] | Everybody else was evacuated. | 其他人撤退了 |
[20:45] | We had the run of the place. | 我们接管了这地方 |
[20:47] | – “We”? – Me and six other guards. | -“我们”吗 -我和其他六个守卫 |
[20:51] | Subcontractors, private security. | 分包商 私人保安公司的 |
[20:54] | That point, we figured, no governments, no politics. | 当时 我们觉得既然没政府就没政治 |
[21:00] | We let them go. | 放他们走了 |
[21:02] | And they turned on you. | 然后他们恩将仇报 |
[21:03] | That’s what’s left of my best friend. | 那躺的是我最好朋友的残尸 |
[21:06] | Other guy’s M.I.A. | 剩下都在作战中失踪了 |
[21:08] | I’m the last man standing. | 我是最后一个活着的 |
[21:10] | So where the hell are they? | 那他们到底在哪 |
[21:11] | Most of them went to guard the food warehouse, | 大部分去守卫食品仓库了 |
[21:14] | but at least three of them peeled off towards your ship | 但至少有三个离群去了你们舰船 |
[21:16] | with rocket launchers. | 带着火箭筒 |
[21:17] | You’re just telling me this now? | 你现在才说这个吗 |
[21:18] | You’re the one asking the questions. | 是你才问的 |
[21:20] | Nathan James, Vulture 1 — be advised, | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹫一号 请注意 |
[21:23] | hostiles are armed with RPGs | 敌方装备有火箭推进榴弹 |
[21:25] | and appear to be en route to your whiskey. | 似乎在向你所在方向推进 |
[21:27] | Tiger 1, Nathan James — cease pumping. | 猛虎一号 我是内森·詹姆斯号 停止输油 |
[21:29] | – Shut it down now. – Secure fueling. | -立刻关闭 -守卫燃料供给 |
[21:33] | So, what can you tell me about this food warehouse? | 这个食品仓库你了解多少 |
[21:35] | I can tell you how to get in there, | 我可以告诉你怎么进去 |
[21:37] | but it’s gonna mean getting your hands dirty. | 但你就得亲手杀人了 |
[21:39] | I’ve dirtied them before. | 我早就亲手杀过人了 |
[21:41] | Tom Chandler, C.O. Nathan James, U.S. Navy. | 汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号指挥官 |
[21:44] | Tex Nolan. | 特克斯·诺兰 |
[21:45] | Welcome to Gitmo. | 欢迎来到关塔那摩 |
[21:58] | Man, only got 15 P.S.I. | 伙计 我压力只剩15PSI |
[22:01] | Shit. I’m at 9%. | 完了 我只有9% |
[22:02] | All right, guys, listen to me. | 好 大家听我说 |
[22:04] | We got a job to do here, and we’re not finished yet. | 我们有任务在身 还没完成 |
[22:09] | No supplies, no vaccine. | 没有物资 就没疫苗 |
[22:11] | No vaccine, no going home, no seeing your families. | 没有疫苗 就回不了家 见不了亲人 |
[22:15] | Lieutenant Green, please don’t take any more chances. | 格林上尉 请别冒险 |
[22:16] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[22:17] | We’ll be out of here in less than 10, got it? | 我们十分钟内就能出去了 明白吗 |
[22:21] | Let’s do this thing. | 大家来吧 |
[22:23] | Did he hear me? | 他听到我了吗 |
[22:26] | He heard you. | 听到了 |
[22:31] | Bridge, CCS — we’re still taking on fuel. | 舰桥 我是控制室 燃油依然在注入 |
[22:34] | Tiger Team, what the hell’s going on down there? | 猛虎小队 怎么回事 |
[22:36] | The valve is frozen! | 阀门卡住了 |
[22:37] | We’re working on it, Sir! | 我们正在努力 长官 |
[22:39] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[22:40] | Ma’am, stand back. | 长官 请退后 |
[22:42] | X.O., recommend disengaging the fuel hose on our end. | 大副 请求从船身处分离燃油管 |
[22:45] | And spill the oil into the harbor while thay have RPGs? | 他们有火箭筒 还要把燃油漏在港口吗 |
[22:47] | Hell, no. | 不行 |
[22:48] | T.A.O., Bridge — we have hostiles incoming. | 作战官 我是舰桥 有敌人来袭 |
[22:51] | Find me a target. | 给我找出来 |
[22:54] | Again. 1, 2… | 再来 一 二 |
[23:01] | Nathan James, the valve stem is shot, sir. | 内森·詹姆斯号 阀杆破损 长官 |
[23:03] | We cannot stop the fuel. | 无法停止燃料注入 |
[23:04] | Incoming! | 有炮弹 |
[23:11] | Ma’am! | 长官 |
[23:18] | Nathan James, this is MPA. | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是主推进器管制助理 |
[23:19] | The Chief Engineer’s been hit. | 轮机长中弹 |
[23:20] | We need the doc up here, A.S.A.P.! | 这里需要医生 尽快 |
[23:22] | T.A.O., give me a targeting solution on that fuel-maintenance terminal. | 作战官 需要燃料维护终端的位置 |
[23:25] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:27] | O.S. 1, range and bearing to the terminal? | 1号陆地测量员 终端的方位是多少 |
[23:29] | Rough bearing 220, approximately 1,500 yards. | 220度左右 距离约1500码 |
[23:33] | They’re going for the fuel tank. | 他们冲着燃料罐去了 |
[23:35] | They’re gonna blow the whole ship! | 他们要炸船 |
[23:36] | CIC, bridge — where’s my target acquisition? | 舰桥呼叫战斗信息中心 目标方位呢 |
[23:39] | Slew left 30. | 左转30度 |
[23:40] | Roger that. 30 degrees. | 收到 30度 |
[23:44] | Bridge, surface — target acquired. | 舰桥 水上目标已锁定 |
[23:47] | Fire. | 开火 |
[24:02] | Tiger team, Nathan James | 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫猛虎小队 |
[24:04] | Doc Rios is en route. | 里欧斯医生已出发 |
[24:05] | E.T.A. five minutes. | 预计5分钟后抵达 |
[24:07] | Vulture, Cobra, Nathan James — all known hostiles neutralized | 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫秃鹫 眼镜蛇 |
[24:11] | in the vicinity of the fuel pier. | 燃料罐附近敌方单位已清除 |
[24:13] | Vulture Team, copy that. | 秃鹫小队收到 |
[24:23] | So, where are they gonna be? | 他们要去哪 |
[24:24] | Oatmeal and baked beans — it’s the new women and children. | 找燕麦和烘豆罐头 现在这两样最重要 |
[24:28] | They’re holed up in that warehouse. | 都藏在仓库里呢 |
[24:30] | They’re gonna make us come in and get them. | 他们就是想让我们进去拿 |
[24:33] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[24:41] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[24:44] | Revenge is best served cold. | 君子报仇十年不晚 |
[24:49] | Let’s eat. | 行动吧 |
[24:56] | Lieutenant Green, you have everything I need. | 格林上尉 我要的你都拿到了 |
[24:59] | Please get out of there now. | 快离开吧 |
[25:01] | Cobra 1, copy. | 眼镜蛇一号收到 |
[25:02] | Proceeding to extract. | 准备撤离 |
[25:36] | Go! | 走 |
[25:41] | Sir, Cobra Team’s trapped inside the hospital! | 长官 眼镜蛇小队被困在医院里了 |
[25:43] | They’re running out of air. | 空气储备不足了 |
[25:54] | We located the shooters outside the hospital? | 外面开枪的人在哪 |
[25:56] | – Do we have a target? – Negative, sir. | -找到了吗 -没有 长官 |
[25:58] | Patch me in to Green. | 给我接格林 |
[25:59] | I’m out of air! 2%. | 我没空气了 2% |
[26:01] | Almost nothing. | 要没了 |
[26:02] | Couple of minutes, max! | 最多撑几分钟 |
[26:04] | Cobra, I’m gonna peel off Vulture | 眼镜蛇 我派秃鹫过去 |
[26:06] | to give you reinforcements. | 增援你们 |
[26:07] | No, it’s a negative, sir. They’re too far away. | 不 没用 长官 他们太远了 |
[26:09] | They will never get here in time. | 肯定来不及 |
[26:10] | – But I got an idea. – Copy that. | -但我有个主意 -收到 |
[26:13] | Vulture Team preparing to hit the warehouse. | 秃鹫小队准备攻击仓库 |
[26:15] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[27:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[27:32] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[27:53] | Cruz, what’s your status? | 克鲁兹 汇报情况 |
[27:55] | We’re on the stairs approaching the roof. | 楼梯间 准备上屋顶 |
[27:56] | – 10 seconds out. – Check. | -10秒钟后抵达 -明白 |
[28:12] | We got this, boy. | 没问题的 小子 |
[28:15] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[28:20] | Troops are on the ropes. | 队员已抵达屋顶 |
[28:22] | Extracting now. | 马上行动 |
[28:33] | We’re in position. | 已就位 |
[28:35] | Stand by to engage. | 准备开火 |
[28:50] | Get them! | 干掉他们 |
[29:08] | Man down! Man down! | 有人中枪 有人中枪 |
[29:11] | Damn it! We need the doc out here! | 该死 这里需要医生 |
[29:13] | Sir, he’s still with Tiger 1 by the fueling station. | 长官 他还在燃料站救治猛虎一号 |
[29:16] | Commander… | 中校 |
[29:18] | I worked a year in a trauma ward in Mogadishu. | 我在摩加迪沙的急症室待过一年 |
[29:24] | Gear up. | 准备出发 |
[29:58] | Stay with me, Cruz. | 挺住 克鲁兹 |
[30:00] | Just stay with me. | 要挺住 |
[30:04] | You get him stabilized, | 一旦稳住他的情况 |
[30:05] | you get the hell off the beach. | 马上离开海岸 |
[30:06] | First whiff of hostilities, you are out of there. | 一有风吹草动马上撤退 |
[30:08] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[30:08] | I read you loud and clear, Commander. | 明白 中校 |
[30:12] | T.A.O., I want 5-inch | 作战官 五英寸口径主炮 |
[30:13] | and CIWS in surface mode | 和近战武器系统做好准备 |
[30:14] | all focused on that beach. | 目标对准海岸 |
[30:15] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:17] | – What have we got? – What’re you doing here?! | -什么情况 -你来干什么 |
[30:19] | – Where’s the doc?! – He’s up at the fueling tank. | -医生呢 -他在燃料罐那 |
[30:20] | Your chief engineer was injured, as well. | 你们的轮机长也伤了 |
[30:22] | Lay him down. | 让他平躺 |
[30:23] | Get him down. | 放下 |
[30:27] | – Here you go. – You, hold that. | -好了 -你拿着这个 |
[30:28] | Set up a perimeter. | 四周设置警戒 |
[30:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[30:34] | Gimme something to watch. Come on. | 拜托 快给个读数 |
[30:38] | He’s gonna bleed out. Just wait! | 他要失血过多了 等一下 |
[30:39] | – Somebody get the doc! – Don’t have time to wait! | -去找医生啊 -等不及了 |
[30:41] | There’s nothing a medic can do for this man that we cannot, | 军医能做的我们也能做 |
[30:43] | so if you want to help your friend, | 你要是真想帮他 |
[30:45] | just hold him still and listen to every word that I say. | 就按住他 照我说的做 |
[30:49] | Hey, come on. Stay with me. Look at me. | 兄弟 挺住 看着我 |
[30:51] | Stay with me. You’re gonna be all right. | 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[30:58] | Let’s go! Come on! Blood pressure’s dropping! | 快点 血压在下降 |
[31:02] | Hold that! | 拿着 |
[31:05] | Going back in. | 还要继续 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:07] | Hey. Come on. Stay with me. Look at me. | 加油 坚持住 看着我 |
[31:09] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[31:13] | If you do not close this artery, he’s dead. | 你再不把动脉结扎住 他就没命了 |
[31:18] | Got it! | 好了 |
[31:28] | He’s stabilized. | 没事了 |
[31:48] | Hey, Commodore. | 指挥官 |
[31:53] | Don’t give them a damn thing. | 什么都别给他们 |
[32:16] | This here is Amir. | 这位是埃米尔 |
[32:17] | He’s a big fan of IEDs and mutilating American soilders. | 他热衷于爆炸装置 残害美国大兵 |
[32:21] | Amir, my name’s Tom Chandler, U.S. navy. | 埃米尔 我是汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军 |
[32:24] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[32:26] | Tex is the man who let you go from your cells. | 是特克斯放你出来的 |
[32:29] | He is no different from the others. | 他跟其他人没什么不同 |
[32:30] | Hey, feeling’s mutual, you dirty — | 情感都是相互的 你个卑鄙… |
[32:33] | Vulture Team Nathan James — | 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫秃鹫小队 |
[32:34] | I need a status update. | 我要知道你们的现况 |
[32:39] | Vulture Team, Nathan James — | 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫秃鹫小队 |
[32:40] | what is your status? | 你们现况如何 |
[32:41] | Nathan James, Vulture 1 — | 内森·詹姆斯号 我是秃鹫一号 |
[32:42] | we’re at the food warehouse. | 我们在食品仓库 |
[32:45] | Just, uh…trying to deal with | 正在努力处理 |
[32:47] | a little hostage situation over here. | 一起挟持人质事件 |
[32:48] | Who are you talking to?! | 你在跟谁说话 |
[32:50] | I’m answering my ship’s call. | 我在回复舰上人员的呼叫 |
[32:51] | Otherwise, they’ll panic, start shelling the whole place. | 否则他们会恐慌 炮轰整个地区 |
[32:56] | – He wants a diversion. – That’s all we’re doing is talking. | -他想转移注意力 -我们只是在交谈而已 |
[32:58] | Let’s not get anybody else killed here. | 不要再让这里有任何人员伤亡 |
[33:00] | No more talking to them! You talk to me! | 不许再跟他们讲话了 跟我说 |
[33:02] | Prepare the 5-inch. Focus fire on Building 35. | 准备五英寸口径主炮 火力集中在第35大楼 |
[33:04] | Stand by for exact coordinates. | 坐标确认无误后准备 |
[33:06] | Nishioka, eyes on. | 西冈 注意观察 |
[33:10] | You will leave all food on this side of the building. | 你们把所有食物都放在楼这边 |
[33:12] | Ain’t enough of you bastards left | 剩下的那些你们这群混蛋 |
[33:14] | to eat that much in 10 lifetimes. | 再活十辈子都吃不完 |
[33:18] | Amir, it’s a new world now. | 埃米尔 现在是新世界了 |
[33:21] | There’s no good guys and bad guys. | 没有好人坏人之分 |
[33:23] | Doesn’t matter which side we thought we were on. | 无论我们是好人还是坏人都无所谓 |
[33:25] | We’re all just trying to survive. | 我们只是努力活下去 |
[33:28] | We don’t want to hurt you any more than you want to hurt us, | 就像你们不想伤害我们一样 我们也不想伤害你们 |
[33:30] | but you know I’m not leaving here without my man, so… | 但你知道 不带着他我是不会离开的 |
[33:34] | – when you let Tex go — – If I let him go! | -等你放特克斯走 -如果我放他走 |
[33:37] | When you let him go, we’ll be on our way. | 等你放了他 我们就走 |
[33:42] | I’ll decide how much food we leave you with. | 我会决定给你留多少食物 |
[33:44] | No! Enough of this! | 不行 别费口舌了 |
[33:47] | Listen to me, Amir. | 听我说 埃米尔 |
[33:50] | You want the entire southwest corner of the warehouse. | 给你仓库西南角的全部食物 |
[33:54] | Focus fire at Building 35, southwest corner. | 集中火力在第35大楼 西南角 |
[33:55] | That’s almost half the food in the entire place. | 那几乎是这里食物的一半了 |
[33:59] | Is that gonna make you happy? | 这样你开心了吗 |
[34:01] | No! You will leave all the food | 不行 你们把所有食物 |
[34:02] | on this side of the building or he dies! | 都放在楼这边 否则他就没命了 |
[34:06] | Well, now, see, we got a bit of a problem with that. | 看来我们现在有点问题了 |
[34:09] | Because there’s one thing | 因为有一件事 |
[34:10] | from the old world that still applies today, | 从旧世界沿用至今 |
[34:13] | something that will never change. | 永远不会改变 |
[34:22] | Target acquired. | 目标已获取 |
[34:24] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:26] | We don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我们不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[34:46] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:48] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[34:50] | Yes. | 干得好 |
[34:52] | Good work, good work. | 干得漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[35:17] | I don’t know how you feel about the water… | 我不知道你对水上生活作何感想 |
[35:21] | but we sure could use your services. | 但我们肯定能用得上你 |
[35:23] | Where you headed? | 你们去哪儿 |
[35:24] | We got some things to do, | 我们有些事要做 |
[35:26] | but when we’re done, we’re going home. | 但等我们完成后 我们就回家 |
[35:30] | Yeah, I’ll sign up for that. | 那我加入 |
[35:34] | Nathan James, Vulture 1 — hostage situation resolved. | 秃鹫一号呼叫内森·詹姆斯号 人质事件已解决 |
[35:39] | Thank you for the close shave. | 感谢你们让我们死里逃生 |
[35:41] | We are inbound. | 我们这就回去 |
[35:50] | Now go to your stations, | 现在回到自己的岗位去 |
[35:51] | all special sea and anchor detail. | 准备登船 |
[35:53] | Nathan James will get underway at 1700. | 内森·詹姆斯号将于下午五点出发 |
[35:56] | All departments make manned and ready special reports | 所有部门人员就位 准备在舰桥向大副 |
[35:58] | to the X.O. on the bridge. | 进行特别汇报 |
[36:05] | Captain’s on the bridge. | 舰长到 |
[36:10] | We’re loading up the RHIBs and the SDV subs. | 所有硬壳充气艇和海豹突击潜艇都装满了补给 |
[36:12] | Trucks are bringing over all the food. | 卡车正在运送食物 |
[36:13] | Suppo thinks it’s gonna last us five, six weeks. | 苏波认为这些够我们维持五六周的 |
[36:15] | And fuel? | 燃料呢 |
[36:17] | We lost suction on the tank at 96%. | 在加到96%的时候 失去了抽吸装置 |
[36:20] | Oh, and chief engineer took some shrapnel. | 轮机长体内还残留了些弹片 |
[36:22] | She’s gonna be okay, though. | 她会没事的 |
[36:24] | Tough as nails, that one. | 坚韧不屈 |
[36:25] | Well, push comes to shove, they all are. | 到了紧要关头 他们都是好汉 |
[36:27] | Gentlemen, apparently, one of the machines in the lab | 先生们 实验室里的一台机器 |
[36:30] | somehow got tipped over. | 不知怎么被弄倒了 |
[36:31] | Dr. Tophet is insisting he needs time to secure | 托非特博士坚持不让起航 |
[36:33] | and recalibrate the machines before we move the ship. | 说要先重新校准机器确保安全 |
[36:36] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[36:36] | He says three to four hours. | 他说要三四个小时 |
[36:40] | Where’s Dr. Scott? | 斯科特博士呢 |
[36:43] | Still in medical. | 还在救治伤员 |
[36:47] | Was a tough call. | 让她去是个艰难的决定 |
[36:50] | We did good today. | 我们今天干得不错 |
[36:53] | Captain, I’m picking up a contact headed for the harbor. | 舰长 发现有船只往港口方向驶来 |
[36:55] | Negative electronic signature. | 但是没有发现任何电子标识 |
[36:57] | They’re not operating their radar. | 他们没有启用雷达 |
[36:58] | Cannot make a positive I.D. | 所以无法确认身份 |
[37:00] | Vessel 21 miles southeast, Guantanamo bay, | 关塔那摩湾东南方21英里处的船舰 |
[37:03] | this is U.S. Navy warship 151 hailing you on channel 16. | 美国海军151号驱逐舰通过16频道与你方联系 |
[37:08] | Identify yourself, over. | 请表明身份 完毕 |
[37:12] | This is British Naval vessel | 我们是英国海军船舰 |
[37:13] | – H.M.S. Suffolk… – Confirm that. | -HMS萨福克号 -快去确认 |
[37:15] | …Hull number 525, I.M.O. call sign Whiskey Echo Bravo 236. | 舷号525 国际海运组织备注WEB236号 |
[37:20] | None of us have been infected, but we’re running low on food. | 我们无人感染 但是食物紧缺 |
[37:23] | We’ve been searching for weeks | 好几周来 我们一直在 |
[37:24] | – for a place to replenish and repair our radar. – Confirmed, sir. | -寻找地方补给并修理雷达 -确认 舰长 |
[37:34] | This is Commander Tom Chandler, | 这里是指挥官汤姆·钱德勒 |
[37:36] | Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Nathan James. | 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号指挥官 |
[37:38] | We welcome you to Guantanamo Bay, | 欢迎来到关塔那摩湾 |
[37:41] | although we wish you would’ve been here a few hours ago. | 不过你们要是早来几个小时就好了 |
[37:43] | We could’ve used the help. | 那就可以帮帮我们了 |
[37:44] | I assure you that next time, we will be there for you, | 我保证 下次我们会帮你们的 |
[37:48] | should you choose to accept an association. | 你们该先接受我们这个盟友 |
[37:50] | Well, we’ll put some pot pies in the oven | 我们会在烤箱里放上肉馅饼 |
[37:52] | and some fish and chips in the fryer. | 在油锅里放好炸鱼加炸土豆条 |
[37:54] | Come on in. | 快来吧 |
[37:57] | We can’t go anywhere till the lab’s fixed. | 实验室弄不好我们哪里都去不了 |
[37:59] | Let’s prepare to greet our new friends. | 那就先去见见我们的新朋友吧 |
[38:01] | X.O. has the lead. | 现在大副指挥 |
[38:06] | Oh, that stings. | 好疼 |
[38:08] | It’s supposed to sting. I’m cleaning it. | 疼就对了 我正在帮你清洗伤口 |
[38:10] | I don’t need it cleaned. | 我不需要清洗 |
[38:11] | Yes, you do. | 当然需要 |
[38:13] | This is gonna sting a little. | 会有点疼 |
[38:18] | How you doing, Eng? | 怎么样了 恩格 |
[38:19] | All right, sir. | 没事 长官 |
[38:20] | Doc says I’ll be on my feet soon enough. | 医生说我马上就能走路了 |
[38:22] | No rush. We got it all under control. | 不急 一切都在掌控之下 |
[38:30] | She saved him. | 她救了他 |
[38:35] | She’s gonna save us all. | 她会拯救我们所有人 |
[38:37] | Right, Dr. Scott? | 对吧 斯科特博士 |
[38:39] | Well, hopefully, we’ll save each other. | 希望我们能拯救彼此 |
[38:43] | Real soulful, this one. | 这个人很用心啊 |
[38:44] | You never mind them good looks, that brassy exterior. | 从不在乎伤口多恶心多惨不忍睹 |
[38:48] | Word? | 借一步说话 |
[38:57] | I know — don’t do it again. | 我知道你要说什么 别再这么干了 |
[38:59] | You don’t have anything to prove… | 你什么都不用去证明… |
[39:03] | …if that’s what it was about. | 如果你这么做是因为这个 |
[39:08] | And don’t do it again. | 还有 别再这么干了 |
[39:14] | Hey! Nursey! | 护士 |
[39:18] | I need a cold compress here. | 我需要冷敷 |
[39:36] | Spoils of war. | 战利品 |
[40:11] | You know, I should be getting this stuff ready for his family. | 我本该把这些东西都给他的家人准备好 |
[40:19] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[40:23] | …there’s nobody even to give it to. | 他甚至已经没有家人了 |
[40:36] | Captain’s on the bridge. | 舰长到 |
[40:38] | They in sight? | 看到他们了吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[40:40] | I hear they serve Guinness on board. | 听说他们船上有啤酒喝 |
[40:45] | Sir, e-dub can’t confirm the signature on that vessel, | 长官 电子战设备无法确认对方船舰标识 |
[40:48] | but they don’t think it’s British. | 但是看上去不像英国船只 |
[40:54] | It’s the Russians. | 是俄罗斯人 |
[40:56] | Set general quarters now! | 马上进入一级战备 |
[40:58] | General quarters! General quarters! | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[40:59] | All hands, man your battle stations! | 所有人员 战斗准备 |
[41:03] | Bridge, T.A.O. — | 舰桥 我是作战官 |
[41:04] | Scunk alpha just energized fire control radar. | 对方刚启动了射击控制雷达 |
[41:07] | We’re in their cross hairs. | 我们被瞄准了 |
[41:09] | Captain Tom Chandler? | 汤姆·钱德勒舰长 |
[41:11] | This is commander Chandler. | 我是钱德勒舰长 |
[41:12] | Identify yourself immediately. | 请马上表明身份 |
[41:15] | I am sorry to have made such a rude introduction, | 很抱歉这么冒昧地自我介绍 |
[41:19] | but I believe you have something that I want. | 不过我相信 你们有我想要的东西 |