时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 奥斯陆 挪威 六个月前 | |
[00:05] | I don’t understand why you won’t listen to me. | 我真不明白你为什么不愿听我说 |
[00:08] | It’s a splice overlap P.C.R. reaction | 它通过聚合酶链式反应实现 |
[00:10] | with an immune-modulatory gene. | 与免疫调节基因的拼接 |
[00:12] | It will help the body identify the virus | 这将会帮助身体识别病毒 |
[00:14] | – and create antibodies. – Yes, yes. | -并创造抗体 -对对 |
[00:15] | You are young and have a bright career ahead. | 你还年轻 有着大好前程 |
[00:18] | And don’t waste your time with schoolboy science fiction. | 不要把时间浪费在孩子气的科幻上 |
[00:20] | The virus is spreading. | 病毒正在传播 |
[00:22] | There are cases being reported beyond the Middle East. | 中东地区之外已经有病例报告了 |
[00:24] | It will be in Oslo by winter. | 冬天就会传播到奥斯陆 |
[00:26] | It is deadly and will likely mutate. | 这病毒是致命的 还有可能会突变 |
[00:28] | – We — – Niels. | -我们… -尼尔斯 |
[00:29] | I am well aware of what’s at stake. | 我很清楚风险 |
[00:32] | But what you are proposing is too dangerous. | 但是你的提议太危险了 |
[00:34] | The Australians tried it on mouse pox. | 澳大利亚人在鼠痘上试验 |
[00:37] | It was a complete disaster. | 那完全就是一场灾难 |
[00:39] | I’ve already done the experiment. | 我已经完成了试验 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | On myself. | 在我自己身上 |
[00:46] | While you were gone. And it worked. | 在你离开的那段时间 而且成功了 |
[00:50] | – You are mad. – I’m still here. | -你疯了 -我还活着 |
[00:51] | – Absolutely mad. – I’m perfectly healthy. | -绝对疯了 -非常健康 |
[00:53] | Professor Lindblad, please. | 林德布拉德教授 拜托你 |
[00:54] | You stay away from my lab. | 你滚出我的实验室 |
[00:56] | You hear me? I am finished with you! | 听到了吗 我和你没什么好说的了 |
[00:59] | Professor — | 教授… |
[01:02] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:04] | Stubborn old man. | 冥顽不化的老头 |
[01:05] | Still living in the past. | 还活在过去 |
[01:07] | He still views you as his pupil. | 他还把你当成他的学生 |
[01:10] | Someday the world will see you like I do. | 总有一天这个世界会像我一样看到你的价值 |
[01:13] | But only I get to be your wife. | 但是只有我能成为你的老婆 |
[01:18] | Now let’s eat. I have a plane to catch. | 吃饭吧 我还得去赶飞机呢 |
[01:23] | Oh, Oslo to London, London to Frankfurt, | 从奥斯陆飞到伦敦 伦敦又飞到法兰克福 |
[01:26] | and if I don’t miss my connection, | 如果行程不耽误 |
[01:27] | I have less than a day in Rome. | 我能在罗马待个大半天 |
[01:29] | Too much travel. | 出个差太忙了 |
[01:30] | Mm. And I think I’m coming down with something. | 我觉得好像有点不舒服 |
[01:33] | I’ve been taking these homeopathic immuno boosters. | 我已经吃了些增强抵抗力的药了 |
[01:36] | Jana swears by them. | 亚娜非常相信这些药 |
[01:51] | You’ll be happy to know that the ship is finally repaired. | 告诉你一个好消息 船终于修好了 |
[01:54] | Dr. Scott can’t have gone too far. | 斯科特博士走不了太远 |
[01:57] | We’ll find her again. | 我们会再次找到她的 |
[01:59] | Well, you’ve found and lost her several times before. | 你已经得而复失好几次了 |
[02:03] | Forgive me for not getting my hopes up. | 请原谅我不抱太大希望 |
[02:05] | If she were close to having a vaccine, where would she go? | 如果她快要研发出疫苗了 她会去哪儿 |
[02:09] | Well, she would need animals to test it on — | 她需要动物来做实验 |
[02:12] | – Ones that are bigger than these. – Like what? | -比老鼠大的动物 -比如什么 |
[02:17] | Monkeys. | 猴子 |
[02:18] | Closest place to here is Puerto Rico. | 离这里最近的就是波多黎各 |
[02:21] | No. Captain Chandler would have wanted | 不可能 钱德勒舰长巴不得 |
[02:24] | to get farther away from us. | 离我们越远越好 |
[02:25] | He must be somewhere else. | 他肯定在其他地方 |
[02:28] | Central America, then. | 那就是在中美洲 |
[02:30] | – Can you be more specific? – No. | -能更具体点吗 -不能 |
[02:47] | Remember I told you I discovered an extra gene on the virus? | 还记得我跟你说过在病毒里发现了额外基因吗 |
[02:51] | All this time I’ve been struggling | 一直以来 我一直努力 |
[02:52] | to figure out where it came from. | 想找出它来自于哪里 |
[02:55] | It turns out that it’s a human gene. | 结果证明那是人类基因 |
[02:59] | Someone added a human gene to the virus? | 有人把人类基因放到了病毒里面 |
[03:01] | – Why? – I have no idea. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[03:04] | No matter what I try, the virus seems to be one step ahead of me. | 无论我做什么 病毒似乎都先我一步 |
[03:07] | It’s outsmarting whatever I throw at it. | 我那些手段都奈何不了它 |
[03:10] | What’s worse, it’s made the original virus | 更糟的是 原始菌株因此变得 |
[03:12] | 10 times more lethal and virtually indestructible. | 更致命十倍 而且几乎坚不可摧 |
[03:14] | How many monkeys you have left? Three? | 你还剩几只猴子 三只 |
[03:18] | Two. | 两只 |
[03:39] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[03:46] | Hey, you really wanna listen to the same 50 songs | 你真的想余生都听 |
[03:48] | for the rest of your life? | 这五十首歌吗 |
[03:49] | Okay, three kick-ass playlists for one granola bar. | 三张播放列表换一个格兰诺拉燕麦卷 |
[03:51] | You ain’t gonna find a better deal than that. | 找不到更划算的交易了 |
[03:53] | Don’t even think about it, Pete. | 完全不要考虑 皮特 |
[03:54] | Everybody knows Miller’s got the lamest music. | 谁都知道米勒只有最烂的音乐 |
[03:59] | All right, you get the goods. | 好 我拿到我的东西时 |
[04:01] | When I get mine. | 你就拿到你的 |
[04:02] | – Done. – Okay? | -成交 -好吗 |
[04:03] | – Yep. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[04:11] | It’s gonna take time, bro. | 这得花时间 伙计 |
[04:38] | Heard you were up and about. | 听说你起床走动了 |
[04:40] | I’m doing great, sir. | 我已经好了 长官 |
[04:43] | – And your team? – Cruz is fully healed, | -你的队员呢 -克鲁兹已经完全康复了 |
[04:45] | been whipping the new guys into shape while I’ve been down. | 在我生病的时候 他还调教了新来的家伙 |
[04:47] | And, uh, I talked to Cossetti. | 我跟卡塞提谈了话 |
[04:51] | He’s contrite, sir. Anxious to prove himself again. | 他很后悔 长官 急于再次证明自己 |
[04:54] | Good. Let’s get him out there soon as we can. | 很好 我们会尽快给他机会的 |
[04:56] | That’ll help him win back some of the crew. | 可以让其他船员开始信任他 |
[04:57] | Makes sense, sir. | 很合理 长官 |
[04:59] | We didn’t wanna hit you with this | 你还没完全康复时 |
[05:00] | until you were back on your feet, but you’re aware of that | 我们不想影响你 但是你肯定知道 |
[05:03] | – we’re punishing Lieutenant Foster. – I am. | -我们处罚了福斯特上尉 -我知道 |
[05:05] | We thought two weeks double night watch would be good for you. | 对你的处罚是两周的夜班两班连执 |
[05:08] | – Starting tonight. – Yes, sir. | -今晚开始 -遵命 长官 |
[05:10] | And complete transparency as to why you’re being punished. | 并且会公开你们受处罚的原因 |
[05:12] | It’s not enough that people know you broke the rules. | 只让人们知道你们违反了纪律还不够 |
[05:15] | They need to know why breaking the rules is dangerous. | 需要让他们明白违反纪律很危险 |
[05:18] | You should know, sir, | 你应该知道 长官 |
[05:19] | I cut it off after that night. | 那晚之后我就断绝了和她的来往 |
[05:20] | Doesn’t change a word I’ve said. | 这丝毫不影响我刚才说的话 |
[05:21] | I just don’t want people to lose faith in me, sir. | 我不希望失去大家的信任 长官 |
[05:23] | You’re a leader. | 你是领导者 |
[05:26] | Lead. | 领导他们 |
[05:30] | I can’t believe how fast my little girl is growing. | 我都不敢相信我的小女儿长得有多快 |
[05:34] | She’s started to roll onto her tummy, | 她已经会翻身了 |
[05:36] | and she can almost sit up by herself now. | 就快能自己坐起来了 |
[05:38] | But I think we’re gonna have to — | 但是我恐怕我们 |
[05:41] | We’re in Little Rock. | 我们在小岩山 |
[05:43] | Uh, we do have a little bit of water, | 我们还有点水 |
[05:45] | but we sure could use some more. | 但是恐怕不够了 |
[05:52] | That’s Marilyn. Palm beach. | 这是玛利琳 帕姆海滩 |
[05:55] | She was a bunny at the, uh, Miami playboy club in the ’60s. | 她是60年代迈阿密花花公子俱乐部的兔女郎 |
[05:58] | She puts on her own show every afternoon. | 每个下午都有她的专场演出 |
[06:02] | She’s amazing. | 她很棒 |
[06:04] | We have a good signal today. | 今天的信号很不错 |
[06:07] | Please, is anyone out there? | 有人能听到吗 |
[06:10] | – Too sad. I’m going back to Marilyn– – No. Wait. Stay there. | -真可怜 我要切回玛利琳 -等等 别切 |
[06:14] | My name is Bertrise. | 我叫波翠丝 |
[06:15] | Everyone else on my boat is dead. | 船上的其他人都死了 |
[06:17] | But I’m not sick, I swear. I just need help. | 但是我没病 我发誓 我需要帮助 |
[06:21] | Please, I don’t have any food or water. | 求你们了 我既没有食物也没有水 |
[06:24] | Wayne. Get Dr. Scott and the C.O. | 韦恩 叫斯科特博士和指挥官 |
[06:25] | …Won’t last much longer. | 撑不了多久了 |
[06:27] | I’m scared. Please. | 我很害怕 求你们了 |
[06:28] | Sir, she’s an 18-year-old girl from Jamaica. | 长官 她是18岁的牙买加女孩 |
[06:30] | She’s on a fishing boat off the coast of St. John Point. | 她在一条渔船上 就在圣约翰角海岸线附近 |
[06:33] | I first logged her three weeks ago. | 我三周前记录过她的信息 |
[06:34] | There were 50 people on her boat. | 当时船上有50人 |
[06:36] | A week later, we heard her again. | 一周之后 又听到过她的广播 |
[06:37] | But then there were only 15 people left. | 那时只有15个人还活着了 |
[06:40] | And now she’s alone? | 现在只有她一个人了 |
[06:42] | So if everyone on her boat has died from the virus | 如果那船上其他人都死于病毒 |
[06:45] | and she’s the only one alive… | 而她还活着 |
[06:48] | I mean, it could be that she’s naturally immune. | 也许她天生就免疫 |
[06:50] | You want us to find her? | 你想让我们去找她吗 |
[06:50] | No, I need you to find her. | 不 我需要你们去找她 |
[06:52] | If I can take a look at her D.N.A., | 如果我能检查她的DNA |
[06:54] | I might figure out a way to beat this thing. | 也许能找到解决办法 |
[06:56] | Awfully convenient. | 还真是容易啊 |
[06:58] | – You think it’s a trap? – I don’t know. | -你觉得是陷阱 -我不知道 |
[07:01] | How many immune people in the world? | 世界上有多少人有免疫力 |
[07:03] | Be incredibly rare, but of course they exist. | 非常罕见 但是绝对有 |
[07:08] | Are you absolutely sure that it’s been this girl’s voice | 你能肯定广播里一直都是 |
[07:11] | on the radio the entire time? | 这个女孩的声音吗 |
[07:14] | I know that voice. | 我记得这个声音 |
[07:17] | Gator! | 导航员 |
[07:19] | – Any idea where she might be? – I’ve got four R.D.F. bearings | -知道她可能在哪儿吗 -对她最近一次播送 |
[07:22] | from some of her recent transmissions. | 进行的无线电定向有四个结果 |
[07:24] | 60% confidence of her position within a 10-mile radius. | 六成把握可以把位置锁定在10英里半径范围内 |
[07:27] | Boat that size… Still take hours to find her. | 那个大小的船 还是要花上几个小时才能找到她 |
[07:31] | If we found her at all. | 如果真能找到她的话 |
[07:33] | Sir, she’s all alone out there. | 长官 她现在孤身一人 |
[07:36] | She’s running out of water. | 她已经没有水了 |
[07:37] | We — we don’t even know how much longer she’ll last. | 我们甚至不知道她还能撑多久 |
[07:39] | We have to reach out to her. | 我们得跟她联络 |
[07:41] | Sir, if I may, breaking radio silence | 长官 我认为 打破无线电静默 |
[07:43] | will broadcast our bearing to anyone out there listening. | 会让任何在监听的人知道我们的方位 |
[08:03] | And we are broadcasting. | 开始广播 |
[08:04] | Bertrise? | 波翠丝 |
[08:06] | Bertrise, you there? | 波翠丝 你在吗 |
[08:11] | Bertrise? | 波翠丝 |
[08:13] | Hello? This is Bertrise. | 你好 我是波翠丝 |
[08:16] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[08:17] | Bertrise, this is Joe Brown. I’m on a fishing boat. | 波翠丝 我是乔·布朗 我在一条渔船上 |
[08:20] | – I might be in your area. – Oh, my God. | -我可能在你附近 -我的上帝啊 |
[08:22] | Are you talking to me? Hello? | 你是在跟我说话吗 能听到吗 |
[08:24] | Now I need you to find the G.P.S. | 我要你找到船上的GPS |
[08:26] | It’s a little computer screen with numbers on it. | 是一个小的电脑屏幕 上面有数字 |
[08:28] | Okay. Uh, okay… I know what it is. | 好的 我知道那是什么 |
[08:32] | Can you read me those numbers? | 你能把数字告诉我吗 |
[08:34] | It says 18. Then 36.4. | 先是18 然后36.4 |
[08:38] | And the letter “N.” | 然后有个字母N |
[08:39] | 1-8 tack 3-6.4 North. | 航向18 北纬36.4度 |
[08:42] | Okay, Bertrise, can you read me the next line of numbers? | 好 波翠丝 能再把下一行数字读给我吗 |
[08:45] | 79 46.7 W 79, 46.7, w. | |
[08:49] | – Are you coming? – She’s approximately 280 miles north. | -你们会来吗 -她在我们北边约280英里处 |
[08:52] | Yes, Bertrise, we’re coming to get you. | 是的 波翠丝 我们来接你 |
[08:55] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | The — the boat has a blue octopus painted on the side. | 这艘船的一侧画了只蓝色的章鱼 |
[09:01] | Can you keep talking to me? | 你们能一直和我通话吗 |
[09:02] | I gotta go now, Bertrise, so we can come find you. | 我要挂了 波翠丝 好来找你 |
[09:04] | – Please don’t hang up. – Hang tight. We’re on our way. | -求你别挂 -坚持住 我们来了 |
[09:08] | Okay, we’re out. | 连接断开 |
[09:22] | Admiral… | 将军 |
[10:21] | Which boat are we in? | 我们用哪艘船 |
[10:22] | Doc hasn’t cleared me yet. | 医生说我还没完全康复 |
[10:23] | So ride Cobra Two with Lieutenant Burk and his team. | 你跟博克上尉和他的队员坐眼镜蛇二号吧 |
[10:26] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:27] | Good. | 好 |
[10:29] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我吗 长官 |
[10:34] | I know you’ve only been on my team for a couple weeks now, | 我知道你来我队里才几周 |
[10:35] | but everything you do reflects on me. | 但你的作为也反映我的能力 |
[10:38] | And I’m not gonna be out there today to cover your ass. | 今天的任务没有我护着你 |
[10:41] | I’m aware, sir, that everybody’s doubting me. | 我明白 长官 大家都质疑我 |
[10:43] | That I brought that on myself. But I will do the job. | 这是我自找的 但我会完成任务 |
[10:49] | You know you took Frankie Benz’s spot. | 你清楚自己顶了弗兰基·本兹的位子 |
[10:51] | Now you can never fill those shoes | 你永远无法代替他 |
[10:52] | and I don’t expect you to, but you’ve gotta bring it. | 我也不指望能代替 但你必须全力以赴 |
[10:55] | Every second of every day from here on in, | 现在开始的每一秒都要尽力 |
[10:58] | or I will find somebody else that will. | 否则我会换了你 |
[11:02] | I’ll bring it, sir. | 我会的 长官 |
[11:04] | You’ll ride with Captain in Cobra One. | 你和舰长坐眼镜蛇一号 |
[11:11] | Sir, uh… | 长官 |
[11:13] | just wanted to tell you I appreciate this opportunity. | 只想告诉您我会珍惜这次机会 |
[11:17] | I won’t let you down. | 不会让您失望 |
[11:19] | Gear up then. | 那就整装待发吧 |
[11:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:39] | Mason, monitor all stations. | 梅森 监控所有电台 |
[11:40] | We need to hear everything that’s going on out there. | 我们要知道外面发生的一切 |
[11:42] | – Aye, sir. – Remember, no transmissions. | -是 长官 -记住 不要传输数据 |
[11:44] | Nathan James does not transmit under any circumstance. | 内森·詹姆斯号任何情况下不得进行通信 |
[11:50] | Where are the beacons? | 信标在哪 |
[11:51] | They’re not wearing any. | 他们没戴 |
[11:52] | We can’t risk anybody else picking up their location. | 不能冒险让其他人知道他们的位置 |
[12:23] | From 1835.20 North, 70946.12 West, | 方位北1835.20 西70946.12 |
[12:27] | contact Bears 3-2-0. | 发现目标 |
[12:30] | Sir, they’ve located the boat. | 长官 他们找到那艘船了 |
[12:32] | Put it on speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[12:34] | – Roger that, Captain. – All right, fellas, masks on. | -收到 舰长 -好 大家戴上面罩 |
[12:37] | Stay frosty. | 慢慢来 |
[12:49] | Fan out. Search every inch of this boat. | 四面散开 仔细搜查全船 |
[12:52] | They’re boarding the Octopus, sir. | 他们登上章鱼号了 长官 |
[12:59] | Steady. Watch on 3. | 站稳了 先观察周围 |
[13:00] | We’re coming. Where is she? | 我们来了 她在哪里 |
[13:03] | Bertrise! | 波翠丝 |
[13:08] | Nothing in the hole. | 这里面什么都没有 |
[13:10] | Bertrise! We’re not gonna hurt you! | 波翠丝 我们不会伤害你的 |
[13:12] | Send security. | 把守周围 |
[13:16] | To the left, left. | 去左边 左边 |
[13:18] | Bertrise! | 波翠丝 |
[13:20] | Search every inch of this boat! | 仔细搜索全船 |
[13:24] | Bertrise, we’re here to help you! | 波翠丝 我们是来帮你的 |
[13:31] | Bertrise! | 波翠丝 |
[13:32] | Bertrise! | 波翠丝 |
[13:33] | Search on the lower deck! | 去搜下层甲板 |
[13:36] | No sign of her, Captain. | 没有她人影 舰长 |
[13:38] | Keep looking. She has to be somewhere. | 继续搜索 她一定在船上 |
[13:40] | – Tex, Cossetti, come with me. – Sir. | -特克斯 卡塞提 跟我来 -长官 |
[13:46] | U.S. Navy! We’re here to help you! | 我们是美国海军 是来帮你的 |
[13:49] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这 |
[13:55] | Bertrise? | 波翠丝 |
[14:06] | Bertrise! | 波翠丝 |
[14:08] | You down here?! | 你在里面吗 |
[14:11] | This does not feel right. | 感觉不对头 |
[14:22] | Bertrise! Are you down here?! | 波翠丝 你在里面吗 |
[14:28] | There’s nothing but death down here. | 这里只有死人 |
[14:30] | Captain, we got company. | 舰长 有敌情 |
[14:33] | From where? What direction? You got something? | 哪来的 什么方位 你监测到什么了吗 |
[14:35] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[14:37] | Tower, C.I.C. | 战斗信息中心呼叫塔台 |
[14:38] | I want that bird in the air. Now! | 让飞机马上起飞 |
[14:44] | Two boats approaching. Fast off the starboard bow. | 两条船从右前方快速迫近 |
[14:47] | All right, give me eyes… | 好 仔细观察 |
[14:58] | – It’s the Russians. – Sons of bitches. | -是俄国人 -那帮混蛋 |
[15:00] | You think they set us up? | 我们是不是中他们的计了 |
[15:02] | Might not be anybody alive onboard. | 没准这船上根本没活口 |
[15:04] | We don’t know that! Keep looking! | 这可不一定 继续找 |
[15:07] | Sir, we have 30, maybe 40 seconds | 长官 再过30到40秒 |
[15:09] | before they’re in firing range. | 我们就处在他们火力范围内了 |
[15:11] | And we don’t know how many more are behind them! | 而且我们不清楚他们后面还跟着多少人 |
[15:20] | Bertrise? | 波翠丝 |
[15:24] | I found her! | 我找到她了 |
[15:25] | They got her. | 他们找到她了 |
[15:27] | You’re not fishermen. | 你们不是渔民 |
[15:28] | No, we’re the United States Navy. | 不是 我们是美国海军 |
[15:30] | We’re here to help you. Come on. | 我们是来救你的 来吧 |
[15:32] | We got her, Captain! | 找到她了 舰长 |
[15:34] | – We got her! – Let’s get her out of here! Now! | -找到她了 -快把她弄走 快 |
[15:37] | Go, go, go! Move, move, move. | 快快快 行动 行动 行动 |
[15:39] | I got her. Come on. Let’s go. | 我接着她 来 我们走 |
[15:41] | Cruz, take the helm! | 克鲁兹 去掌舵 |
[15:44] | Package is on the R.H.I.B. | 货物已运上充气艇 |
[15:46] | Cobra Two, extract, now! | 眼镜蛇二号 马上撤离 |
[15:47] | We’ll create a diversion! | 我们去引开敌人 |
[15:49] | Aye, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[15:51] | Go with Burk in Cobra Two. | 跟博克一起上眼镜蛇二号 |
[15:56] | – Damn it! – Yo, Cossetti! | -可恶 -卡塞提 快点 |
[16:00] | Keep moving, Cossetti! Keep moving! | 快走 卡塞提 快过来 |
[16:04] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[16:05] | Move it. Move it! | 快走 快走 |
[16:23] | Where’s my bird? Tell me she’s in the air. | 直升机呢 起飞了吗 |
[16:51] | Come on, Tex! | 瞄准点 特克斯 |
[16:52] | Hey, man, it’s not as easy as it looks! | 没你想得那么容易 |
[16:59] | Son of a bitch. | 那帮混蛋 |
[17:07] | Enough of this shit, Tex! Go to the 50 cal! | 够了 特克斯 去用点五零机枪 |
[17:10] | When I break hard to starboard, light ’em up! | 待会儿我猛打右舵 你爆了他们 |
[17:30] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 |
[17:38] | We took a lot of hits. | 我们中了不少枪 |
[17:40] | We’re sinking. | 船要沉了 |
[17:41] | And those other Russians will be coming back for us. | 其他的俄国佬会回来找我们的 |
[17:44] | You dive? | 弃船吧 |
[18:10] | The girl’s boat is approximately here. | 女孩所在的船大概在这个位置 |
[18:12] | Assuming the Russians were coming from Cuba | 假设俄国人是从上次被我们甩掉的 |
[18:13] | where we left them, | 古巴那边过来的 |
[18:14] | their ship should be somewhere in this region. | 那他们的船应该也在这片海域 |
[18:16] | And their attack boats were broadcasting from here. | 他们的攻击小艇也得从这里发送通讯信号 |
[18:18] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来做什么 |
[18:21] | Your Russian pals are back. | 你那些俄国朋友又杀回来了 |
[18:23] | Are you sure? What have they said? | 你确定 他们说什么了 |
[18:24] | I don’t know what they said. I don’t speak Russian. | 我怎么知道 我又不懂俄语 |
[18:26] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才要你来 |
[18:27] | You’re gonna sit down next to Mason. | 你给我坐在梅森旁边 |
[18:29] | Eavesdropping. You just listen. | 窃听 只要听就行 |
[18:32] | If you pick up anything on the U.H.F., you translate. | 如果你在超高频通讯听到任何俄语 就翻译出来 |
[18:37] | I’m damn sure Ruskov’s out there listening to us. | 我敢打赌拉斯科夫也在监听我们 |
[18:40] | You’ll tell me later what this is gonna cost me. | 你待会儿再说你想要什么回报 |
[18:44] | I’ll do what you ask. | 我会按你说的做 |
[18:47] | When this is over, you make sure Ruskov dies. | 等这事一过 你一定要干掉拉斯科夫 |
[19:01] | We are 2-0 miles from last known point of contact. | 我们距离上次通讯地点20英里 |
[19:05] | We have contact with a vessel at 11:00, | 我们联系上了一艘小艇 11点方向 |
[19:07] | half mile, bearing 0-5-0. | 半英里 读数050 |
[19:09] | Saberhawk One, Cobra Two. | 战鹰一号 这里是眼镜蛇二号 |
[19:11] | How copy? Over. | 是否收到 完毕 |
[19:12] | Solid copy, Cobra Two. | 信号清晰 眼镜蛇二号 |
[19:14] | We have the package. En route home base. | 货物已到手 正在返回基地 |
[19:16] | Account for personnel, Cobra Two. | 报上人数 眼镜蛇二号 |
[19:17] | Besides the package, seven souls — | 除了货物 还有七人 |
[19:20] | Burk, Cruz, Cossetti, Jeter, | 博克 克鲁兹 卡塞提 杰特 |
[19:22] | Dennison, Rowler, Walker. | 丹尼森 罗勒 沃克 |
[19:24] | Interrogative whiskey for Cobra One? | 是否知道眼镜蛇一号的情况 |
[19:26] | We do not know their whiskey. | 我们不知道他们的情况 |
[19:29] | Repeat, we do not know their whiskey. | 重复 我们不知道他们的情况 |
[19:32] | Be advised — | 请注意 |
[19:33] | two Russian Zodiacs in proximity to the Octopus. | 两艘俄罗斯冲锋舟在章鱼号附近 |
[19:36] | Solid copy. | 收到 |
[19:38] | Saberhawk One ETA overhead the Octopus three mikes. | 预计战鹰一号距章鱼号三分钟航程 |
[19:41] | Nathan James, | 内森·詹姆斯号 |
[19:42] | we have negative beacon contact from this vessel. | 我们未收到这艘船的信标通讯 |
[19:51] | How far you think we are from that fishing boat? | 你觉得我们离那渔船有多远 |
[19:55] | – With the currents? – Yeah. | -算上洋流吗 -对 |
[19:58] | 10 miles, maybe 15. | 10英里 或者15英里 |
[20:02] | I don’t know whether they picked up on our radio transmissions | 不知道他们是收听了我们的无线电通讯 |
[20:06] | or intercepted my call to Bertrise. | 还是窃听了我跟波翠丝的通话 |
[20:10] | Either way, I’m pretty sure the Russians are closer to us | 无论是哪种 我敢肯定俄国人离我们 |
[20:13] | than the Nathan James is. | 比内森·詹姆斯号近得多 |
[20:14] | Good thing we got beacons in those suits, right? | 幸好这些防化服里有信标装置 对吧 |
[20:17] | I took ’em off before we started | 在行动前我把它们拿掉了 |
[20:19] | in case the Russians were around. | 以防俄国人在附近 |
[20:22] | Good plan. | 思虑周全 |
[20:23] | Well, you still got the radio? | 你还有无线电吧 |
[20:26] | Call for help. That’s a chance we got to take. | 呼救吧 我们得抓住这个机会 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么 |
[20:32] | Do it. Do it! | 做吧 快点 |
[20:39] | Nathan James, this is Cobra One. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是眼镜蛇一号 |
[20:41] | Sir, that’s the Captain. | 长官 是舰长 |
[20:44] | Cease and desist all rescue operations. | 停止所有营救行动 |
[20:46] | I say again, cease and desist any rescue operations. | 重复一遍 停止任何营救行动 |
[20:49] | What the hell you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:50] | That’s a direct order. | 这是直接命令 |
[20:52] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[20:53] | Ride off into the sunset with that package. | 趁着日落带着货物迅速离开 |
[20:56] | It has been my sincere honor serving with you all. | 能与你们一同服役 我荣幸至极 |
[21:00] | This will be my final transmission. | 这将是我最后一次通话 |
[21:14] | Please tell me that was some kind of a code. | 拜托你告诉我那是某种暗语 |
[21:17] | It wasn’t code. | 那不是暗语 |
[21:20] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[21:22] | I mean, you gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是开玩笑吧 |
[21:24] | Right? What was that? | 对吧 那是什么情况啊 |
[21:26] | You got a death wish. | 你这是一心求死 |
[21:27] | Nathan James sends a helo, | 如果内森·詹姆斯号派出直升机 |
[21:30] | the Russians can hone in on it and track it back to the ship. | 俄罗斯人会跟上并追踪到军舰的方位 |
[21:33] | I can’t allow that. | 我绝不能让此事发生 |
[21:34] | Oh, great. So you’re martyring yourself, | 好极了 所以你要牺牲自己 |
[21:36] | taking me along for the ride. | 还要拉我一起死 |
[21:37] | Thank you very much. | 真是多谢你 |
[21:38] | – I am sorry, Tex. – Sorry! | -很抱歉 特克斯 -你抱歉 |
[21:40] | It was the proper command decision. | 那是正确的指挥决策 |
[21:42] | – It wasn’t worth the risk. – They need you. | -不值得冒这个险 -他们需要你 |
[21:44] | – No, they don’t. – They need you! | -不 他们不需要 -他们需要你 |
[21:46] | Not worth the risk! | 那也不值得冒这个险 |
[21:51] | All right, so what is your plan? | 好吧 你有什么计划 |
[21:53] | Drown out here? | 在这淹死吗 |
[21:55] | Or maybe we swim back to the Octopus. | 还是游回章鱼号 |
[21:56] | Hang out with those fine people | 和那帮死人一起消磨时间 |
[21:58] | till our eyeballs start bleeding out. | 直到我们的眼睛开始流血 |
[21:59] | There’s a reef. North, northeast of here. | 有片珊瑚礁 在北边 东北边 |
[22:05] | Start swimming. | 开始游泳吧 |
[22:28] | This is Dr. Scott. | 这位是斯科特博士 |
[22:29] | She’s gonna take care of you now. | 现在开始由她来照顾你 |
[22:33] | It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[22:42] | Where’s Captain Chandler? | 钱德勒舰长在哪 |
[22:49] | But you heard the Captain’s orders, Sir. | 你听到舰长的命令了 长官 |
[22:50] | What if it was a misdirect for the Russians, | 会不会只是想要蒙蔽俄国人 |
[22:53] | – in case they were listening? – I don’t think so. | -以防他们在监听 -我不这么认为 |
[22:55] | “Ride off into the sunset” is what he said. | 他说”趁着日落离开” |
[22:57] | We found the girl. | 我们找到了那个女孩 |
[22:58] | Now he wants us to move forward. | 现在他希望我们继续前进 |
[22:59] | We can’t know that for sure. | 我们没法完全肯定 |
[23:00] | But you know him, and you know he’s right. | 但你了解他 你知道他是对的 |
[23:02] | Look, I know he wouldn’t leave any of us behind. | 我知道他不会抛下我们中任何一员 |
[23:04] | Under normal circumstances, yes. | 在正常情况下 没错 |
[23:06] | Things are different now. | 但现在是特殊时期 |
[23:17] | – Where’s Lieutenant Burk? – Uh, decon. | -博克上尉在哪 -在灭菌 |
[23:19] | – The Master Chief? – Same. | -军士长呢 -也在灭菌 |
[23:28] | We have no contact, | 我们联络不上他们 |
[23:29] | and we have no idea where they went. | 根本不知道他们去了哪 |
[23:31] | They should still have radio. | 他们应该还有无线电 |
[23:32] | Captain ordered us to suspect rescue ops. | 舰长命令我们中止搜救行动 |
[23:34] | He won’t give us the coordinates. | 他不会给我们方位 |
[23:36] | W-why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | Because if the Russians lock in on the helo, | 因为如果俄国人锁定了直升机 |
[23:38] | they can hone in on us once it comes home. | 等直升机返航时他们就能追踪到我们 |
[23:41] | The helo’s already launched | 直升机已经起飞了 |
[23:42] | so the X.O.’s gonna take one shot | 所以大副在它需要加油之前 |
[23:43] | at this before it has to refuel. | 打算做最后一次搜救努力 |
[23:45] | Now I need you to think. | 现在我需要你回忆下 |
[23:47] | Hard. | 仔细回忆 |
[23:48] | What directions were the Russians coming from? | 俄国人是从哪个方向过来的 |
[23:50] | Is there anything, | 有没有任何事 |
[23:51] | anything you can tell me that’ll help us narrow this down? | 你能回忆起任何事 能帮我们缩小范围 |
[23:57] | Think! | 好好想想 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:06] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[24:26] | There are people starving to death in this world, | 世界上很多人都饥饿而死 |
[24:27] | and you refuse to eat? | 而你却闹绝食 |
[24:30] | Perhaps you’d rather be back in the brig than dine with me? | 你是不是宁愿关在小屋里也不愿跟我吃饭 |
[24:34] | Eat, darling. | 吃饭 宝贝 |
[24:36] | Please. | 听话 |
[24:45] | May I suggest you explain to your daughter how lucky she is? | 你能告诉你女儿她多幸运吗 |
[24:49] | What more do you want from us? | 你还想要我们怎样 |
[24:52] | How about a little gratitude? | 对我心存一点感激怎么样 |
[24:55] | Have I not provided for you, taken care of your needs? | 我不是都满足你们的需要了吗 |
[24:58] | And I think I’ve taken care of yours in return. | 我想我也满足了你的需要 |
[25:02] | You have. | 对 |
[25:05] | But not with gratitude. | 但没有心存感激 |
[25:35] | Saberhawk one, state fuel. | 战鹰一号 报告油量 |
[25:37] | Currently at 40%. | 还有40% |
[25:39] | Nathan James, be advised, | 内森·詹姆斯号 请注意 |
[25:40] | we’re also conducting IR sensor scan for sector. | 我们同时使用了红外线感应器扫描 |
[25:43] | Fly through, Saberhawk One. Copy. | 飞过去 战鹰一号 收到 |
[25:44] | Lieutenant burk, over here. | 博克上尉 来一下 |
[25:50] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[26:04] | Sir, I’m picking up mobile bandwidth low latency transmissions. | 长官 我收到一个低带宽的移动潜伏信号 |
[26:06] | Could be a U.A.V. data link. | 可能是无人机发出的信号 |
[26:08] | Enable spy radar. | 开启监测雷达 |
[26:09] | But, Sir, if the Russians pick it up, | 长官 万一被俄国人捕捉到信号 |
[26:10] | they’ll track our bearing. | 他们就能追踪到 我们的位置 |
[26:11] | -You got 30 seconds, then we shut it down. -Sir? | -给你30秒 然后咱们就关掉 -长官 |
[26:13] | I gave an order. | 这是命令 |
[26:17] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:26] | Do you hear that? | 你听到声音了吗 |
[26:27] | Sounds like a lawnmower. | 像割草机的声音 |
[26:32] | It’s a U.A.V. | 是架无人机 |
[26:33] | Ours? | 我们的吗 |
[26:36] | -Theirs. -Oh, boy. | -敌人的 -倒霉 |
[26:38] | Suspect track 8-5-0-2-3, bearing 3-5-1. | 疑似轨道8-5-0-2-3 方位3-5-1 |
[26:42] | Range 3-8 miles. | 范围38英里 |
[26:44] | Heading south, southwest at 50 knots. | 向南开 西南方向 船速50节 |
[26:46] | Recommend kill track 8-5-0-2-3. | 最佳攻击轨迹8-5-0-2-3 |
[26:49] | Roll F.I.S. Green. | 打开尾焰抑制开关 |
[26:51] | F.I.S. is green. | 尾焰抑制开关已打开 |
[26:52] | Killing track 8-5-0-2-3 with bird. | 导弹攻击轨迹8-5-0-2-3 |
[26:56] | Salvo size 1. | 导弹一枚 |
[27:00] | Bird away track 8-5-0-2-3. | 导弹已发射 轨迹8-5-0-2-3 |
[27:21] | Tell me that’s not a bomb. | 快告诉我那不是炸弹 |
[27:22] | I’m hoping it’s a camera. | 希望是个摄像机 |
[27:24] | It’s getting awful close. | 离我们太近了 |
[27:31] | Thank you, Nathan James! | 感谢内森·詹姆斯号 |
[27:36] | Mark delta. Right on target. | 击中目标 |
[27:38] | Data link broadcast has been terminated, sir. | 数据传输信号已终止 长官 |
[27:40] | Secure spy radar. | 关闭监测雷达 |
[27:43] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不应该这么做 |
[28:37] | Negative contact. | 没有信号 |
[28:39] | Beagle tower, this is Saberhawk One. | 塔台 我是战鹰一号 |
[28:41] | Dusk. Visibility dropping with the sun. | 黄昏日落 能见度降低 |
[28:52] | Beagle tower, this is Saberhawk One. | 塔台 我是战鹰一号 |
[28:54] | No sign of Cobra Team One in Sector 7. | 第七区未发现眼镜蛇一号 |
[28:57] | Heading to Sector 8. | 向第八区前进 |
[28:59] | This is the last sample I’ll need, | 等你第一次化验的结果出来之前 |
[29:00] | while we wait for the results from your first test. I promise. | 这是我需要的最后一份血样 我保证 |
[29:05] | You’re being very brave. I do apologize. | 你很勇敢 我很抱歉 |
[29:08] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我才应该道歉 |
[29:11] | I made things so difficult for the soldiers | 我让来救我的士兵们 |
[29:13] | that came to rescue me. | 很费力才找到我 |
[29:16] | After the virus came, | 病毒开始流行之后 |
[29:18] | There were many stories of men in suits like that with guns. | 有很多关于穿防化服拿枪的人的传言 |
[29:23] | We heard that they came to kill the sick people, | 我们听说他们是来杀掉病人的 |
[29:25] | not to rescue them. | 而不是来救他们的 |
[29:41] | Time to rest. | 该休息会儿了 |
[29:47] | How far do you figure to that reef? | 你觉得离珊瑚礁还有多远 |
[29:50] | Gator said it was roughly 20 miles from the Octopus. | 领航员说从章鱼号到那里大概20英里 |
[29:54] | Though…He was only 60% sure of that. | 不过 他只有六成把握 |
[29:57] | Oh, good. | 那可真棒 |
[30:01] | Hey, do you think we’re getting anywhere? | 你觉得我们游出些距离了吗 |
[30:04] | Or do you think the waves are just knocking us back | 还是说我们一直被海浪推回 |
[30:07] | to where we started? | 开始的地方 |
[30:09] | Unclear. | 我也不清楚 |
[30:14] | Are you really this damn heroic ordering off your own rescue? | 你真的就这么大无畏地中止对自己的营救吗 |
[30:20] | You’re asking me if I’m scared of dying? | 你是在问我怕不怕死吗 |
[30:23] | I wasn’t thinking about it then, | 我之前没想过 |
[30:24] | and it’s not gonna do me any good to think about it now. | 现在想也没什么好处 |
[30:33] | Hey, you wanna know somethin’? | 你知道吗 |
[30:35] | Only reason I came out here today | 我今天会在这里的唯一原因 |
[30:38] | was to impress that doctor, Rachel. | 就是想让蕾切尔刮目相看 |
[30:41] | You gotta be shitting me. | 真受不了你 |
[30:42] | Yeah! I’m sweet on her. You know? | 我很喜欢她 你知道吗 |
[30:47] | You weren’t making a move. | 你又不行动 |
[30:49] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[30:51] | – Oh, my lord. – You think she’s interested? | -天呐 -你觉得她对我感兴趣吗 |
[30:54] | Get some rest, Tex. | 放松一下吧 特克斯 |
[30:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[30:58] | Hey, opposites attract, you know. | 彼此吸引 知道吧 |
[31:01] | I was in Negril once. | 我去过一次尼格瑞尔 |
[31:03] | My parents took me the black cliffs to watch the jumpers. | 我父母带我到黑崖去看跳水者 |
[31:08] | Never seen anything quite like it. | 从来没见过那样的事 |
[31:11] | My father ran a hotel there. I helped him. | 我父亲在那里经营一家旅馆 我给他帮忙 |
[31:14] | It was a small place. Right on the beach. | 是家小旅馆 就在海滩上 |
[31:18] | The sickness came first to the larger resorts in the north. | 瘟疫首先袭击了北边的大酒店 |
[31:22] | Within a couple of weeks it was with us. | 几周之后我们那里也遭了殃 |
[31:25] | We turned our hotel into a hospital. | 我们把旅馆改成了医院 |
[31:28] | But…after my mother died, | 但是 我母亲死后 |
[31:31] | my father took me and Dominic away. | 我父亲就带着我和多米尼克离开了 |
[31:35] | Dominic’s your brother? | 多米尼克是你弟弟吗 |
[31:39] | He died on the boat. | 他死在了船上 |
[31:44] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[31:50] | When we left Jamaica, there were 51. | 我们离开牙买加的时候有51个人 |
[31:55] | Within a couple of weeks, there were 15. | 几周之后 剩下15个人 |
[32:00] | And then there was just me. | 再后来就只剩我了 |
[32:06] | Why didn’t I die? | 为什么我没有死 |
[32:15] | Because you’re immune, Bertrise… | 因为你有免疫力 波翠丝 |
[32:21] | to every single strain of the virus. | 对这种病毒的每个品系都免疫 |
[32:25] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:31] | It means we have a chance. | 意思是我们有了一个机会 |
[32:44] | Visibility nil. | 可视度零 |
[32:45] | Sunset approaching. We’ll switch to night vision. | 即将日落 准备转换为夜视模式 |
[32:47] | Saberhawk One diverting east. | 战鹰一号向东转向 |
[32:49] | He may have called off the rescue, | 虽然他让我们停止救援 |
[32:50] | but he would never give up. | 但他绝不会放弃的 |
[32:52] | There’s no chance, sir. | 机会渺茫 长官 |
[32:54] | What would you do if you were out there? | 如果是你 你会怎么做 |
[32:56] | I’d take my chances, swim back to the Octopus. | 我会试图游回章鱼号 |
[33:00] | Could be Russians. | 那里可能有俄国人 |
[33:02] | Well, all I know is, Captain always has a plan. | 我只知道 舰长永远都有计划 |
[33:12] | Gator. | 领航员 |
[33:13] | How far is that reef? | 那片珊瑚礁有多远 |
[33:15] | Approximately 20 miles from the Octopus, sir. | 距离章鱼号大约20英里 长官 |
[33:16] | But from where they ended up, they could be even farther. | 但从他们最后弃船的地方算 可能更远 |
[33:19] | Yeah, but it could be closer. | 是的 但也可能更近 |
[33:20] | Saberhawk One, state time left on station. | 战鹰一号 说明归航时间 |
[33:22] | This is Saberhawk One calling bingo now. | 战鹰一号呼叫塔台 |
[33:25] | Overhead in 2-0 Mikes. | 两分钟后抵达 |
[33:26] | They’re out of fuel. | 他们没有燃料了 |
[33:28] | Then we hit that reef on the next pass, sir. | 那我们下一轮从珊瑚礁过 长官 |
[33:40] | You keep looking up there like it’s gonna change. | 你一直往上看 好像会有什么变化似的 |
[33:44] | It’s called navigating. | 这叫导航 |
[33:45] | It’s called drowning. | 这叫溺水 |
[33:48] | It’s dark. We’re screwed. | 天黑了 我们完了 |
[33:50] | You said we’d almost be there three hours ago. | 你三小时前就说我们快到了 |
[33:54] | When did you become such a pessimist? | 你什么时候变成个悲观主义者了 |
[33:57] | Cat’s only got nine lives. | 猫只有九条命 |
[33:59] | I already been through 12 or 13 of ’em. | 我都已经废了十二三条了 |
[34:03] | Why’d you join the navy, anyway? | 你为什么会加入海军 |
[34:08] | I joined the navy because of my father. | 我加入海军是因为我的父亲 |
[34:11] | He was navy, too? | 他也是海军吗 |
[34:13] | Army. I did it to piss him off. | 陆军 我加入海军是为了气他 |
[34:18] | Well, you see how that worked out for you. | 你看看最后是个什么下场 |
[34:28] | Hey, don’t fall asleep. | 别睡着啊 |
[34:32] | I’m just so relaxed. | 我只是觉得很放松 |
[34:38] | You never did tell me what part of Texas you were from. | 你从来没告诉过我 你是德克萨斯哪里人 |
[34:43] | Probably ’cause I’m from Reno. | 也许因为我是里诺人 |
[34:52] | – Hey, Tex? – Yeah, boss? | -特克斯 -怎么了 老大 |
[34:57] | I am afraid. | 我也害怕 |
[35:00] | To die? | 害怕死亡吗 |
[35:06] | To never see my wife. | 害怕再也见不到我妻子 |
[35:10] | And my kids. | 见不到我的孩子 |
[35:34] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[35:43] | Playing it over and over again in your head. | 在脑海中一遍又一遍地回放当时的情景 |
[35:46] | Every second, every moment. | 每分每秒 每时每刻 |
[35:51] | What you could’ve done differently. | 可你又能改变什么呢 |
[35:57] | I tripped. | 我被绊倒了 |
[36:02] | If I hadn’t, I’d still be on the R.H.I.B. with them. | 如果没被绊倒 我就会跟他们一起在气艇上 |
[36:06] | Then you’d be lost out there. | 那现在你也会不知所踪 |
[36:11] | And what good would that do us? | 这样对我们有什么好处呢 |
[36:13] | Maybe they wouldn’t be lost. | 可能那样他们就不会失踪 |
[36:15] | Maybe I could’ve done something. | 或许我可以做点什么 |
[36:24] | A thousand hours of training for five minutes of pure chaos. | 养兵千日用兵一时 |
[36:28] | And then a thousand hours of second-guessing yourself. | 然后又有千日的自我批评 |
[36:33] | That’s the job… | 这是我们的责任 |
[36:37] | for all of us. | 我们所有人的责任 |
[36:43] | Saberhawk one, final approach. | 战鹰一号 最后一次搜寻 |
[36:45] | Get her down and locked… | 低飞寻找 锁定… |
[36:49] | – Skin down. – Roger, Saberhawk one. | -低飞寻找 -收到 战鹰一号 |
[36:53] | I just came from the lab. | 我刚从实验室过来 |
[36:54] | The girl has a gene mutation that makes her immune. | 那个女孩的基因对病毒免疫 |
[36:57] | Dr. Scott injected her blood into the monkey | 斯科特博士把她的血注射给了猴子 |
[36:59] | and if it works, | 如果起作用 |
[37:01] | we may have the vaccine. | 我们也许就能研制出疫苗了 |
[37:04] | Well, everybody did their job. | 大家各司其职 做得很好 |
[37:08] | The doctor is wondering if she can join us in here. | 博士想过来跟我们一起 |
[37:09] | She’s concerned about the captain and Tex, obviously. | 显然 她很关心舰长和特克斯 |
[37:15] | X.O., the Russians are talking. | 大副 俄罗斯人在说话 |
[37:25] | They’re still searching the water. | 他们还在水面上搜寻 |
[37:30] | He thinks the Americans have drowned. | 他认为美国人已经淹死了 |
[37:31] | He thinks? | 他认为 |
[37:33] | What exactly did he say? | 他们具体怎么说的 |
[37:35] | – Do they have a body? – I don’t know. | -他们找到尸体了吗 -不知道 |
[37:36] | The radio keeps cutting in and out. | 信号时有时无 |
[37:38] | I missed some of the words. | 有些话我没听到 |
[37:39] | – Well, what words did you get? – They said “Drowned.” | -那你听到什么了 -他们说了”淹死” |
[37:43] | I swear to God, if you’re lying to me, | 我发誓 要是你说谎 |
[37:44] | I will strap you to a torpedo. | 我会把你绑在鱼雷上发射出去 |
[37:46] | It’s what I heard. | 我听到的就是这个 |
[37:48] | Sir, helo just landed. Standing by to refuel. | 长官 直升机刚降落 准备进行燃料补给 |
[37:58] | We can’t trust anything we hear. | 听到的不一定是真的 |
[38:00] | The Russians know we’re listening. | 俄罗斯人知道我们在偷听 |
[38:02] | They could be deliberately feeding us bad intel. | 他们可能故意告诉我们假情报 |
[38:05] | Sir, if you mean to do this, | 长官 如果你允许 |
[38:07] | then I recommend we have a helo fly low zigzag | 我建议派一架直升机低空曲折飞行 |
[38:09] | to make it harder for someone to track it. | 这样他人更难追踪 |
[38:11] | – That’ll burn a lot of fuel, sir. – Yes, it will. | -这样很耗燃料 长官 -确实如此 |
[38:13] | But it means we’ve got enough time | 但这样会给我们争取足够的时间 |
[38:14] | to make one more short pass. | 我们可以再去找一遍 |
[38:20] | I concur. Head for that reef. | 我同意 前往那片珊瑚礁 |
[38:37] | All stations report. I’m on instruments | 全站报告 根据仪表读数 |
[38:39] | on altitude 100 feet on air speed 90 knots. | 我现在飞行高度100英尺 速度90节 |
[38:42] | Negative contact. | 没有发现目标 |
[38:44] | Roger. Visibility nil. | 收到 可见度零 |
[39:03] | They’re out there. They’ve got to be out there. | 他们就在那里 一定就在那里 |
[39:08] | This is Saberhawk one. | 我是战鹰一号 |
[39:09] | We see something reflecting on the surface to the southwest. | 西南方向水面上发现有物体反光 |
[39:12] | Taking a closer look. Over. | 准备进一步确认 完毕 |
[39:14] | Dropping down to 90 feet. | 飞行高度降为90英尺 |
[39:19] | Roger. Right side, light chop. | 收到 从右边缓慢接近 |
[39:35] | You hear that?! | 你听到了吗 |
[39:40] | We’re here! We’re here! | 我们在这里 在这里 |
[39:45] | Don’t tell me, you’re pissed at Slattery now? | 你可别说现在生斯莱特里的气了 |
[39:47] | Son of a bitch. | 混小子 |
[39:52] | In sight, engaging automatic approach, | 发现目标 正在接近 |
[39:54] | – standby to lower the harness. – Roger. | -准备放下绳索 -收到 |
[40:11] | You first! | 你先上 |
[40:12] | Not a chance! You first, Captain! I insist! | 不行 我坚持要你先上 舰长 |
[40:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:45] | What the hell? | 什么玩意儿 |
[40:46] | It’s not them. | 不是他们 |
[40:47] | Roger. No sign of survivors. | 收到 没有幸存者迹象 |
[40:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |