时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, here he is. We have visitor in the house. | 人来了 来客人了 |
[00:09] | He’s coming down, Felix. | 他下来了 菲力克斯 |
[00:11] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[00:14] | Scope down. | 收起潜望镜 |
[00:15] | Captain, here’s the man you were looking for. | 舰长 你要找的人带来了 |
[00:22] | That’s you, eh? | 就是你啊 |
[00:24] | Thought you’d be uglier. | 还以为你会更丑一点 |
[00:26] | How did you get a submarine? | 你怎么弄到潜艇的 |
[00:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:31] | Bit of a fluke, really. | 算是走运吧 |
[00:32] | I was coxswain on her less than six months ago. | 不到半年前我还是这艘潜艇的舵手 |
[00:34] | Believe that? But then… | 你信吗 但是之后… |
[00:37] | – Watch it. – Sorry, mate. | -小心 -抱歉 伙计 |
[00:39] | Then… | 然后… |
[00:41] | that lovely little germ stowed away | 某位上尉的肺里 |
[00:43] | in some lieutenant’s lungs. | 进去了那种可爱的小病菌 |
[00:45] | Next thing we know, the whole crew were droppin’ like flies. | 然后几乎所有船员就瞬间都倒下了 |
[00:48] | But me and me brother, no. Not us. | 但是我跟我兄弟 我们没有倒下 |
[00:53] | Blessed with the gene. Kept us safe. | 我们基因好 所以安全活到现在 |
[00:57] | Two weeks on, | 这样两周后 |
[00:58] | this little puppy… | 这艘小家伙 |
[01:01] | we have it all to ourselves. | 就变成我们的了 |
[01:03] | “You’re a lucky old git, Sean Ramsey,” | “你真走运啊 肖恩·拉姆齐” |
[01:06] | I says to myself. | 我这么跟自己说 |
[01:07] | But then…then…then… | 但是然后…然后… |
[01:10] | I had myself… | 我自己… |
[01:13] | my moment of revelation. | 我自己思考了一下 |
[01:16] | I did. | 真的 |
[01:18] | It came to me | 我想到 |
[01:20] | there weren’t no luck in it. | 我根本就不是走运 |
[01:23] | This here, | 这一切 |
[01:25] | this plague and all, ain’t no accident. | 这场瘟疫 根本不是意外 |
[01:29] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 没错 |
[01:32] | – Design, mate. – Yeah. | -是人为的 伙计 -没错 |
[01:35] | That’s what this is. | 这一切都是 |
[01:37] | Design. | 人为的 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:42] | So, all’s I had to do then | 所以我需要做的 |
[01:44] | was find a few people like us. | 就是找几个跟我们一样的人 |
[01:47] | – Immunes. – Right. | -一样免疫的人 -对 |
[01:48] | Train a crew to help me run this thing. | 训练船员帮我开这艘潜艇 |
[01:51] | Found quite a few as it happens, some with military know-how. | 很巧还真找到了一些人 有些还有军事背景 |
[01:55] | – The max. – That’s right, guv. | -他是最棒的 -没错 伙计 |
[01:57] | Got meself this, uh… this… | 我找到了这批… |
[02:01] | motley crew. | 鱼龙混杂的船员 |
[02:03] | They’re kind of an ugly bunch. | 他们都不是什么好人 |
[02:07] | Don’t be fooled. | 不要被他们的样子骗了 |
[02:08] | This lot here are some of the nastiest fighters | 这帮家伙可是欧洲大陆上 |
[02:10] | from the four corners of Europe. | 最臭名昭著的好斗分子 |
[02:12] | Ain’t that right, bruv? | 我说的对不对 兄弟 |
[02:15] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[02:18] | Why? | 干什么 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause I said so. | 我让你张开你就张开 |
[02:21] | Ned! Ned! | 内德 内德 |
[02:23] | I don’t like you. You double-crossed us. | 我不喜欢你 你出卖了我们 |
[02:26] | Put the gun away. | 把枪拿开 |
[02:28] | The man’s our guest | 他是我们的客人 |
[02:29] | and he’s gonna sort through the crap | 他要负责整理好我们从医务船上 |
[02:30] | we pulled off the hospital ship. | 弄来的那堆东西 |
[02:35] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[02:37] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:42] | He’s our guest. | 他是我们的客人 |
[02:48] | Still nothing on sonar, sir. | 声呐还是没有任何发现 长官 |
[02:50] | If they’re submerged | 如果他们 |
[02:51] | on the opposite side of the northern bank, | 潜在北岸对面 |
[02:54] | we’ll see them as soon as we’re far enough south | 我们向南开到合适位置后 |
[02:55] | to peer behind it. | 就会看到他们 |
[02:56] | How soon are we clear of the bank? | 还有多久通过北岸 |
[02:58] | Just another moment, sir. | 不用多久了 长官 |
[03:01] | X.O. on the bridge. | 大副到达舰桥 |
[03:03] | Sir? | 长官 |
[03:06] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[03:08] | Only one thing I hate more | 与通过声呐发现一艘潜艇相比 |
[03:10] | than seeing a submarine on sonar. | 只有一件事让我更讨厌 |
[03:13] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[03:14] | Not seeing one. | 没发现 |
[03:21] | There’s nothing behind the bank, sir. | 岸后面什么都没有 长官 |
[03:24] | They must’ve hightailed it outta here. | 他们一定迅速逃离了 |
[03:25] | Yeah, but why? Where? | 但是为什么 又逃去哪里了 |
[03:28] | Maybe our prisoner can enlighten us. | 我们的犯人或许知道 |
[03:29] | He conscious? | 他恢复意识了吗 |
[03:31] | Weak, but conscious. | 很虚弱 但是有意识 |
[03:34] | I’d say go easy on him, | 按理我会说对他下手不要太重 |
[03:37] | but I wouldn’t really mean it. | 但下手重了我也不介意 |
[03:40] | Aye-aye. | 明白了 |
[03:43] | Sir? This sub… | 长官 这艘潜艇 |
[03:46] | Are we hunting or evading it? | 我们是在找它还是躲它 |
[03:51] | Both. | 都是 |
[04:19] | I tell you what. I’m grateful. | 我跟你说 我很感激 |
[04:22] | Weren’t for you, you’ve given us the word that these chappies | 要不是你告诉我们那些家伙手上 |
[04:24] | were running around with — with a cure, | 有治愈药物 |
[04:26] | we wouldn’t be on this side of the Atlantic | 我们得至少一个月之后 |
[04:28] | for at least a month. | 才会到大西洋这边 |
[04:29] | Left out a key bit of information | 不过他隐瞒了一条关于那艘 |
[04:30] | about the medical ship, though, didn’t he? | 医务船的重要信息 不是吗 |
[04:32] | I already ex– | 我已经 |
[04:34] | Ned, I… | 内德 我 |
[04:36] | I had absolutely no idea | 我根本不知道 |
[04:39] | where the navy ship was traveling. | 那艘海军军舰要开往哪里 |
[04:40] | They left me to die in the Caribbean. | 他们把我留在加勒比海上自生自灭 |
[04:43] | Tell us more about that vessel. | 再跟我们说说那艘船 |
[04:45] | – Nathan James? – Yeah. | -内森·詹姆斯号吗 -对 |
[04:47] | Not a large ship, but formidable. | 船不算很大 但是很强大 |
[04:49] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[04:50] | – Bleedin’ saw it. – Ned. | -见识过了 -内德 |
[04:53] | There’s a doctor onboard, a woman. | 船上有个医生 女医生 |
[04:55] | She used all my research to help develop the cure. | 她用了我所有研究成果来帮助她研制治愈药 |
[04:57] | Ain’t interested in no doctor at the moment. | 我现在对医生不感兴趣 |
[04:59] | Tell us about that ship. Who’s the captain? | 说说那艘船的信息 谁是舰长 |
[05:02] | Uh, his name’s Chandler, he’s like, uh… | 他叫钱德勒 他有些 |
[05:05] | How do you say? Um… | 怎么说呢 |
[05:07] | A difficult fellow to come to terms with. | 他很难对付 |
[05:08] | He defeated the renowned Russian Admiral Ruskov, twice. | 他曾两次击败俄罗斯有名的海军上将拉斯科夫 |
[05:12] | Shot the ship right out from under me. Sunk it. | 俄国战舰遭到猛烈攻击时我在上面 被击沉了 |
[05:16] | – You’re lying. – No, I wish I was. | -你在撒谎 -没有 我也希望我是 |
[05:18] | I mean, I barely escaped with my life. | 我几乎是死里逃生 |
[05:21] | I stand before you the sole survivor of this disaster. | 站在你面前的是那次战斗里唯一的幸存者 |
[05:26] | Ruskov’s gone, eh? | 拉斯科夫死了吗 |
[05:28] | Ruskov’s dead! | 拉斯科夫死了 |
[05:29] | Rus– ruskov’s dead. | 拉斯科夫死了 |
[05:31] | – Nice one, mate! Nice one! – Ruskov’s dead, yeah? | -太好了 太好了兄弟 -拉斯科夫死了 |
[05:32] | Well, that’s a stroke of luck. | 简直太幸运了 |
[05:33] | You have to be careful with this Chandler, okay? | 你们得小心这个钱德勒 明白吗 |
[05:37] | He’s…very resourceful. | 他很有谋略 |
[05:40] | This here’s a sub, all right? | 这是一艘潜艇 明白吗 |
[05:42] | A destroyer can’t touch a sub. | 一艘驱逐舰根本伤不了潜艇 |
[05:45] | Piece of shit tin can won’t even see us coming. | 那艘破船甚至察觉不到我们来了 |
[05:48] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[05:49] | You picked the right horse this time, Niels. | 这次你选对阵营了 尼尔斯 |
[05:51] | Yeah, sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[06:07] | Water. Please. | 请给我杯水 |
[06:13] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | One sip, then you start talkin’. | 喝一口 然后回答我的问题 |
[06:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:22] | I am Juan Carlos de Marquez y Santamaria | 我叫胡安·卡洛斯 西班牙皇家海军 |
[06:25] | de la fuerza de guerra especial, Spanish Royal Navy. | 效力于马尔克斯和圣玛丽亚特种部队 |
[06:28] | And what vessel are you from? | 你是哪艘船上的 |
[06:29] | It is not Spanish, but I can tell you | 不是西班牙船 我可以告诉你 |
[06:32] | it is an Astute-class submarine from the British Navy. | 那是一艘英国海军的机敏级核潜艇 |
[06:35] | I do not know its name. | 我不知道叫什么名字 |
[06:37] | You don’t know the name of your own ship? | 你连自己的船都不知道叫什么吗 |
[06:38] | I was a…how do you say? | 我 怎么说呢 |
[06:41] | Drafted off the Coast of Cadiz only two weeks ago. | 两周前才在加的斯海岸被招上船的 |
[06:46] | Who’s your commander? | 你们的指挥官是谁 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry. Water. | 抱歉 水 |
[06:52] | What’s goin’ on here, doc? | 他这是什么情况 医生 |
[06:54] | Is he milkin’ this? | 是装出来的吗 |
[06:55] | He’s just bruised, that’s all. | 他只是有些瘀伤而已 |
[06:57] | I took a blow here. | 我这里被打了 |
[06:59] | One of your fighters. They are very well-trained. | 被你们的一名战士 他们非常训练有素 |
[07:09] | Your commander. | 你的指挥官 |
[07:10] | That’s what they call him. “Commander.” | 他们就这样叫他的 指挥官 |
[07:12] | No name? | 没有名字吗 |
[07:13] | He’s a Brit and a maniac. | 他是个英国人 是个疯子 |
[07:16] | That’s all I know, sir. | 我只知道这些 长官 |
[07:17] | What were you doing on Solace? | 你们在平静号上干什么 |
[07:21] | Looking for the cure, like the rest of the world. | 找治愈药 就像所有人都在做的 |
[07:22] | You shot a hell of a lot of people while you were lookin’. | 你们在找的时候可是射杀了很多人 |
[07:24] | You must believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[07:26] | I did not know his men were going to do this. | 我不知道他的人会那样做 |
[07:29] | We got on that ship, and suddenly | 我们登上了船 突然之间 |
[07:31] | they started killing everyone for no reason. | 他们就开始无缘无故乱杀人 |
[07:34] | Commander’s brother — he started it. | 指挥官的弟弟 是他先开始的 |
[07:36] | Way I saw it, you were shooting at my men. | 我看到的是你在朝我的人开枪 |
[07:41] | They would have killed me if I hadn’t, sir. | 我要是不动手他们会杀了我的 长官 |
[07:46] | Dios mi! This is an insane world. | 上帝啊 这是个疯狂的世界 |
[07:48] | I thought I was joining with this group for my own security, | 我加入那伙人只是想保证自己的安全 |
[07:51] | not to kill innocent civilians. Trust me. | 而不是乱杀无辜 相信我 |
[07:55] | Where’s the sub now? Where’d he go? | 潜艇现在在哪 他们要去哪里 |
[07:56] | – I don’t — – Is he looking for us? | -我不 -他在找我们吗 |
[07:59] | I think you would — you would know better than me, sir. | 我想你比我要了解 长官 |
[08:07] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[08:08] | I am sorry for what I did. | 对我之前的所做作为我很抱歉 |
[08:11] | I would understand if you killed me right now, but… | 就算你现在想杀我我也能理解 但是 |
[08:17] | If you would give me the chance, | 如果你愿意给我这个机会 |
[08:20] | sir, I feel much happier here with you and your crew | 长官 比起跟那个疯子一起 |
[08:25] | than with this lunatic criminal. | 我更愿意和你及你的船员在一起 |
[08:30] | I ask you now for political asylum. | 我现在向您寻求政治庇护 |
[08:32] | I will give you anything you need that could help you, | 我愿意提供一切你需要的东西来帮助你 |
[08:35] | any information, I-I promise. | 任何信息 我保证 |
[08:39] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[08:41] | What he’s been saying squares with | 他说的那些 |
[08:42] | what Burk and Green saw aboard Solace, | 跟博克和格林在平静号上看到的 |
[08:44] | and what I saw from the bridge wing, | 以及我在驾驶室翼桥上看到的相吻合 |
[08:45] | but I just want more on that sub. | 但我还是想对那艘潜艇多一点了解 |
[08:46] | And we got our second string A.S.W. evaluator. | 我们有个替补的反潜作战评估师了 |
[08:50] | Mason can handle it. | 梅森能搞定 |
[08:52] | He knows the equipment. He just doesn’t have the hours. | 他了解设备 但经验尚浅 |
[08:55] | Jenkins spent his entire career training for that one job. | 詹金斯任职以来一直都在受这方面的训练 |
[08:58] | It was all he did all day long. | 他是专门做这项工作的 |
[09:00] | All stations, | 全员注意 |
[09:01] | sonar holds new passive contact, uh, | 声呐探测到一个物体 |
[09:03] | approximate bearing 2-3-5. | 大致方位2-3-5 |
[09:07] | Sir, I’m hearing something now. | 长官 现在水下有声音 |
[09:08] | It appears to be on the edge of the convergence zone, | 它出现在聚合区边缘 |
[09:11] | but every couple minutes I hear the faintest…hum. | 但每隔几分钟都能听到微弱的杂音 |
[09:14] | What’s the bearing? | 什么方位 |
[09:15] | I believe it’s between | 我认为方位是 |
[09:18] | 2-3-0 and 2-3-5 relative, sir. | 2-3-0至2-3-5之间 长官 |
[09:20] | Is it the sub? | 是潜艇吗 |
[09:23] | I don’t know, sir, but it’s running very quiet. | 不清楚 长官 但它运行的相当安静 |
[09:26] | Well, anything that quiet has gotta be a sub. | 那么安静的东西肯定是艘潜艇 |
[09:28] | I agree, sir, but something this quiet… | 我同意 长官 但能安静到这种程度 |
[09:31] | it — it must be a type 2-1-4. | 肯定是2-1-4型潜艇 |
[09:33] | Juan Carlos said it was an astute class. | 胡安·卡洛斯说那是艘机敏级潜艇 |
[09:35] | I suppose that that’s possible, sir, | 我认为有可能 长官 |
[09:37] | If it were fitted with the new sound matting, | 如果它装配了新一代降噪系统 |
[09:39] | that would make it Ajax or Achilles, sir. | 那它可能是阿贾克斯或阿基里斯号潜艇 长官 |
[09:40] | Ajax was still being fitted. | 阿贾克斯仍在装配中 |
[09:42] | Then it’s Achilles, sir. | 那肯定是阿基里斯号了 长官 |
[09:45] | Where’s it headed? | 它在向哪儿开 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t tell. It’s just too far out. | 抱歉 我分辨不出 距离太远了 |
[09:51] | Gator! | 领航员 |
[09:51] | We don’t have a heading yet, sir. | 无法判定航向 长官 |
[10:00] | – Commander. – What is it? | -指挥官 -怎么了 |
[10:02] | It’s, uh, a ship traveling south. | 有一艘向南行驶的船 |
[10:06] | Pitifully slow. 12 knots. It’s not very big. | 慢的可怜 船速12节 不是很大 |
[10:08] | Could be a-a freighter or a small tanker. | 可能是艘货船或小型油船 |
[10:12] | It’s underpowered. You could barely hear its engine. | 动力不足 基本听不到引擎声 |
[10:14] | – Are you having me on? – No. | -你在逗我吗 -没有 |
[10:15] | Ain’t no freighters doing business during an apocalypse. | 末日都来了 怎么可能有货船做生意 |
[10:17] | That ship ain’t going slow ’cause it’s underpowered. | 这艘船不是因为动力不足才开得慢 |
[10:20] | It’s going slow so’s to be quiet. | 它开得慢是想保持安静 |
[10:21] | 12 knots’s standard speed for a destroyer | 驱逐舰一级静默航行的 |
[10:24] | traveling at quiet level one. | 标准速度就是12节 |
[10:25] | That ain’t no freighter. | 那不是货船 |
[10:26] | That there’s the destroyer, mate. | 那是艘驱逐舰 伙计 |
[10:28] | Calculate range and intercept. | 计算距离并拦截 |
[10:30] | Calculating range, aye. | 计算距离 遵命 |
[10:31] | Arm torpedoes. | 装入鱼雷 |
[10:32] | Arming torpedoes, aye. | 装入鱼雷 遵命 |
[10:47] | It’s shallow where she is. | 她的位置很浅 |
[10:48] | I think I’m getting some kick | 我好像听到了 |
[10:50] | from her prop off the sea bottom. | 她依靠在海床上的声音 |
[10:51] | How shallow? | 有多浅 |
[10:55] | A guess, sir. | 大概估算 长官 |
[10:57] | I-I’d say 400 feet or less. | 我认为最多不超过120米 |
[10:59] | Anybody else out there? | 海里有其他人吗 |
[11:01] | I mean, I’ve got some biologics, maybe 8, 10 miles south. | 往南8到10海里左右我能收到些生物讯号 |
[11:03] | Porpoises, maybe. Probably dolphins. | 可能只是海豚 |
[11:06] | Gator, if you follow the bearing 2-3-5 out, | 领航员 沿着2-3-5方向 |
[11:09] | where does it get that shallow? | 有哪些海域会那么浅 |
[11:10] | Uh, north end of the Bahama bank, | 巴哈马海岸北部 |
[11:12] | west of the islands, sir. | 群岛的西边 长官 |
[11:13] | That fit with what you’re getting? | 那与你收到的信号吻合吗 |
[11:14] | Yes, sir. That would put them roughly 50 miles out, | 是的 长官 那他们大概在50海里外 |
[11:17] | and based on, uh, how much louder they’re getting, sir, | 根据他们声音的大小 |
[11:20] | I’d say they’re heading… 0-7-5. | 我认为他们的航向是0-7-5 |
[11:23] | Ballpark C.P.A.? | 大致的最近点接触位置 |
[11:25] | Closest point of approach would be, um… | 最近点接触位置大概在… |
[11:30] | We’re near collision course now, sir. | 我们目前的航线很快就会相交 长官 |
[11:36] | We don’t know if he’s seen us yet. | 还不清楚他们看没看到我们 |
[11:45] | Bridge, captain. | 舰桥 我是舰长 |
[11:46] | Try 20 degrees starboard. | 右转20度 |
[11:48] | 20 degrees starboard, aye. | 右转20度 是 |
[11:50] | See if he’s paying attention. | 看看他有没有在注意我们 |
[12:31] | They’re turning, too, sir. They’re turning to intercept. | 他们也在转向 长官 他们想要拦截我们 |
[12:39] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[12:40] | They’re turning ’cause they see us. | 他们转向是因为看到了我们 |
[12:41] | – They’re running. That’s them. – I know. | -他们在逃跑 就是他们 -我知道 |
[12:43] | What are you waitin’ for?! | 那你还在等什么 |
[12:44] | Mind your P’s and Q’s, Ned. | 少来管我 内德 |
[12:47] | Sir, if he’s an astute class, | 长官 如果是机敏级潜艇的话 |
[12:48] | he’s carrying a spearfish, | 一定会搭载”旗鱼”鱼雷 |
[12:49] | which means we’re already in his range. | 那就意味着我们已经在它的射程之内了 |
[12:51] | I am aware of that. | 我知道 |
[12:53] | How long until we can hit him? | 还需多久我们才能攻击到他 |
[12:55] | At the rate we’re closing, almost another half hour. | 以目前的航行速度 还需半个小时 |
[13:00] | Are you expecting him to fire, sir? | 你认为他会开火吗 长官 |
[13:01] | Not if he wants the cure. | 如果他想要解药的话就不会 |
[13:03] | We don’t want anything from him. | 他们可没有我们想要的东西 |
[13:04] | We could fire first once we’re in range. | 我们可以一进射程就抢先开火 |
[13:06] | The instant we fire, we give up our exact position. | 我们一旦开火 就暴露了具体位置 |
[13:09] | I know, sir, but what’s the alternative? | 我知道 长官 但还有其他办法吗 |
[13:16] | I’m working on it. | 我在想 |
[13:18] | We’ll be in their fire range in less than 30 minutes. | 不用30分钟我们就进入他们的射程了 |
[13:20] | Get your finger out! Come on! | 赶紧动手啊 快点 |
[13:24] | Well, you heard him. | 你听到他的话了 |
[13:25] | Let’s blow their asses out the water. | 我们赶紧把他们炸上天吧 |
[13:26] | We need to get closer | 我们得再接近一点 |
[13:27] | so as we can pick up Juan Carlos. | 这样就能救回胡安·卡洛斯了 |
[13:29] | What? For all we know, Juan Carlos is dead. | 什么 胡安·卡洛斯说不定已经死了 |
[13:32] | The way he was shot up, | 他中了那一枪 |
[13:33] | how’s he supposed to get off the ship anyway? | 怎么可能在那艘船上活下来 |
[13:35] | He’ll find a way. | 他会想办法的 |
[13:36] | We don’t even know if he’s loyal! | 我们甚至无法确定他是否忠心 |
[13:38] | He could be sellin’ us out, | 他可能会出卖我们 |
[13:40] | Begging and groveling as we speak. | 现在正跪着求饶呢 |
[13:42] | It’s not a question of loyalty, Ned. | 这不是忠诚与否的问题 内德 |
[13:46] | He’s a believer, same as the rest of us. | 他有信仰 和我们所有人都一样 |
[13:51] | Your sub is closing on us. What do they want? | 你们的潜艇在靠近我们 他们想要什么 |
[13:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:54] | For the cure. Are they gonna offer us a deal? | 为了治愈药 他们会跟我们交易吗 |
[13:56] | No, no. They thought the cure was on Solace. | 不 不会 他们认为治愈药在平静号上 |
[13:59] | When — when we didn’t find it, the Commander’s brother, | 我们没找到 所以指挥官的弟弟 |
[14:03] | he became certain that the cure was just a rumor. | 就认为治愈药的事是谣言 |
[14:06] | As far as they know, this is just a floating warship, Sir. | 他们只知道这是艘流动战舰 长官 |
[14:10] | So then why are they comin’ for us? | 那他们为什么要冲我们来 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:15] | It must be for revenge, | 肯定是为了报仇 |
[14:17] | For his men you killed on Solace. | 为在平静号被你们杀死的人报仇 |
[14:18] | Not to rescue you? | 不是为了救你吗 |
[14:21] | They don’t care about me. | 他们根本不在乎我 |
[14:22] | He cares enough to avenge his other men. | 可他们愿意为战死的人报仇 |
[14:24] | You got the better of him. | 你们打败了他 |
[14:27] | Now he needs to fix that. | 他得扳回一局 |
[14:32] | He’s in range, hasn’t fired yet. What do you make of that? | 他已经进入射程却不开火 这你怎么看 |
[14:36] | He knows you have countermeasures. | 他知道你有应对措施 |
[14:39] | He wants to make sure he’s close enough to hit you. | 他想靠近点 以确保击中你 |
[14:41] | Uh-huh. Pretty soon, he’ll be within our range. | 是吗 很快他就会进入我们的射程了 |
[14:43] | The insane fear nothing. | 那个疯子无所畏惧 |
[14:46] | Sir, I have been cooperative. Have I not? | 长官 我已经很配合了 不是吗 |
[14:51] | I… | 我… |
[14:52] | May I make one request, please? | 我能提个请求吗 |
[14:55] | I speak to you as one sailor to another. | 我是以一个水兵的身份跟你对话 |
[14:58] | I am a man of honor. | 我是个有荣誉的人 |
[14:59] | If they engage you, if they want to sink you — | 如果你们交战了 如果他们打算击沉你们 |
[15:02] | and they most certainly will — | 而他们很可能真会这么做 |
[15:06] | I don’t wanna drown like this, handcuffed to a bed. | 我不想就这样淹死 这样被铐在床上 |
[15:10] | I swear to you, | 我向你保证 |
[15:11] | I won’t jeopardize the safety of your ship. | 我决不会危及这艘船的安全 |
[15:14] | Take me outside. | 放我出去 |
[15:16] | Above decks, please. | 请让我上甲板 |
[15:20] | I will tell you everything I know | 我会把知道的一切都告诉你 |
[15:22] | about every single member of that crew. | 告诉你潜艇上每个成员的情况 |
[15:27] | If they wanted to negotiate, | 如果他们想谈判 |
[15:28] | they’re well within range to reach out to us. | 他们早就进入可以联系我们的距离了 |
[15:30] | Their bridge to bridge. Morse code, even. | 可以舰桥通话 甚至用摩斯密码 |
[15:33] | They’re gonna try to sink us. | 他们想击沉我们 |
[15:34] | We go to quiet two. | 进入二级静默航行 |
[15:36] | Turn southeast toward the north Bahama bank. | 转向东南方的北巴哈马海滩 |
[15:39] | Even at dead slow, | 保持最低速航行 |
[15:40] | We may lose them just long enough to get behind the shoal. | 这样拖着或许能把他们甩掉 |
[15:44] | If he chases us in the blind, | 要是他们盲目地追击我们 |
[15:46] | we send our helo, | 我们就派出直升机 |
[15:47] | drop a few torpedoes down their throats. | 朝他们的喉咙里丢几颗鱼雷 |
[15:49] | Yeah, if he knows we’ve slowed, he might just fire. | 要是他发现我们减速了 或许会直接开火 |
[15:51] | At 4 knots, we’ll have almost no maneuverability to evade. | 速度4节之下 我们几乎没能力避开 |
[15:55] | You got a better move? | 你还有更好的办法吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, we fire first, take our chances at a dogfight. | 是的 我们先开火 在混战中把握战机 |
[15:58] | You’d bet on me? | 你会赌我赢吗 |
[16:00] | Against a sub with Spearfish? | 跟搭载”旗鱼”鱼雷的潜艇干一架 |
[16:04] | Bet on you so far. | 一直以来都相信你 |
[16:22] | Alert all hands. | 通知所有人 |
[16:24] | We’re going to quiet two. | 进入二级静默航行 |
[16:30] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:41] | All stations T.A.O. We’re going to quiet two. | 全站作战官注意 进入二级静默航行 |
[16:43] | O.O.D. Helmsman, drop to 4 knots. | 值日官 舵手 降速至4节 |
[16:49] | All engines ahead one-third for 4 knots. | 保持三分之一动力前进 速度4节 |
[16:58] | Emcon alpha set throughout the ship. | 全舰实行电磁管制 |
[17:16] | Now hear this… | 全体注意… |
[17:19] | This is the last 1MC message for a while. | 这将是主线路最后一次通话 |
[17:22] | As of this moment, | 从现在开始 |
[17:23] | we’re going to quiet two, | 我们将进入二级静默航行 |
[17:24] | all personnel, quiet two. | 所有人员 二级静默航行 |
[17:29] | You all know your jobs. | 你们都清楚自己的任务 |
[17:31] | We’ve drilled this drill a hundred times. | 我们演练过无数次了 |
[17:34] | Even a footstep could give away our position. | 甚至一个脚步也可能暴露我们的行踪 |
[17:38] | This one’s for real. Lock it down. | 这次是真的 开始执行 |
[17:41] | Ahead slow. | 动作要慢 |
[17:43] | Silence, fore and aft. | 全舰保持安静 |
[17:49] | No talking or moving, okay? | 禁止交谈和走动 明白吗 |
[17:52] | Don’t talk, don’t move until further orders. | 别说话 在进一步指示前不要走动 |
[17:54] | Tight as a drum, guys. | 给我稳住 各位 |
[17:57] | Nothing moves. | 谁也别动 |
[17:59] | Not even you. Down. | 你也是 坐下 |
[18:02] | There you go. Just like Frankie taught you. | 就是这样 就像弗兰基教你的那样 |
[18:05] | Stay. | 别动 |
[18:31] | I told you. I told you! | 我说过的 我告诉过你的 |
[18:33] | Look, what did I say? | 看吧 我怎么说来着 |
[18:35] | Now look at that. Nothing there! | 你看啊 什么也没了 |
[18:37] | Silent ship! Gone! | 船没声了 不见了 |
[18:40] | We should’ve taken the shot! Now look at us! | 我们早该射击的 看看现在 |
[18:47] | We should bloody well fire off a dozen their ways. | 我们早他妈就该射击的 |
[18:49] | What? And hit’em with dumb luck? | 然后呢 碰运气希望击中他们吗 |
[18:51] | And if we miss, what then? | 要是打偏了怎么办 |
[18:53] | They killed seven of my men! | 他们杀了我七个人 |
[18:55] | Your men? Your men? | 你的人 是你的人吗 |
[19:03] | How far to the Bahama bank, the north shore? | 离巴哈马北岸还有多远 |
[19:06] | – 40 miles out, sir. – Make a course, 0-3-0. | -还有40英里 长官 -设定航线 0-3-0 |
[19:09] | Right, 0-3-0. | 是 航向0-3-0 |
[19:11] | If he’s going behind the island, | 如果它想绕到岛屿后面 |
[19:13] | – we’ll meet him on the far side. – Aye, sir. | -我们会在远端与它相遇 -是 长官 |
[19:15] | Patience, brother. Patience. | 兄弟 要有耐心 |
[19:19] | His time will come. | 他的死期快到了 |
[20:27] | – Is he back here, then? – Yes, sir. Hard at work. | -他在里面吗 -是的 长官 正在努力工作 |
[20:32] | So, what’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[20:35] | Well, the hospital ship was the right place, as I thought. | 和我设想的一样 那艘医务船是正确的目标 |
[20:39] | But it’s a real pity that your men had to run away | 但遗憾的是你的人在找到我们需要的东西前 |
[20:43] | before we got what we need. | 就被赶跑了 |
[20:45] | You are very fortunate that I am here, you know? | 你知道吗 我在这里算是你们走运 |
[20:49] | The Americans were preparing seriously | 美国佬们在认真准备 |
[20:51] | for a delivery of the cure. | 发放治愈药 |
[20:53] | We’ll handle that. | 我们会解决的 |
[20:54] | Yeah? What do you mean? | 是吗 什么意思 |
[21:00] | We’re gonna sink that yankee ship. | 我们要击沉那艘美国船 |
[21:02] | How? | 你要怎么做 |
[21:04] | Without a ship, their plans just collapse. | 如果没有船 他们的计划就泡汤了 |
[21:08] | What? No, I — that’s — | 什么 不 我是说 |
[21:10] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[21:12] | Their captain is smart and dangerous, | 他们的舰长聪明而危险 |
[21:14] | So he won’t surrender, but he can’t beat me, | 所以他不会投降 但在开放海域 |
[21:17] | not in the open sea. | 他不可能打败我 |
[21:19] | His ship sinks. | 他的船会被击沉 |
[21:22] | Hey, fret not. | 别担心 |
[21:25] | There’ll be survivors. | 会有幸存者的 |
[21:27] | Maybe even that precious doctor of yours. | 其中可能会有你那个宝贵的医生呢 |
[21:31] | If she’s as important as you say, | 如果她像你说的那样重要 |
[21:33] | they’ll put her on the first lifeboat. | 他们会把她放在第一艘救生艇上的 |
[21:36] | Uh, yeah, I suppose that’s true, but it’s so risky. | 即使是这样 也太冒险了吧 |
[21:40] | Not with my man on that ship. | 有我的人在那艘船上就不会太冒险 |
[21:43] | Special operator first class. | 一等特种兵 |
[21:46] | That ship goes down, he’ll find a way off it. | 如果船沉了 他会想办法离开的 |
[21:50] | Make no mistake, we’ll have what we need. | 别搞错了 我们会得到我们想要的 |
[22:01] | Thank you so much for this, sir. | 谢谢您如此安排 长官 |
[22:03] | You are truly a man of honor. | 您非常让人尊敬 |
[22:05] | Sir, are we allowed to talk? | 我们可以说话吗 长官 |
[22:07] | Yeah, sound dissipates in the air. | 可以 声音会在空气中消散 |
[22:09] | Sub can’t hear what’s going on on deck. | 潜艇听不到甲板上的动静 |
[22:15] | We are going much slower, yes? Running more quiet? | 我们开的更慢了 是吗 进入更高级静默了 |
[22:21] | – Here. – No, gracias. | -给 -不用 谢谢 |
[22:24] | I know you smoke. | 我知道你抽烟 |
[22:26] | Seen your nicotine-stained fingers. | 看到你手指上尼古丁的痕迹了 |
[22:29] | Smelled your clothes. | 闻到了你衣服上的味道 |
[22:31] | Just… | 请… |
[22:32] | Just some water, please. | 请给我一点水就好 |
[22:51] | Water for information. | 水换情报 |
[22:57] | What more do you want to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[23:00] | What’s our range? | 我们离他们有多远 |
[23:04] | I put them… | 大约… |
[23:09] | just inside 40 miles, sir. | 在40海里之内 长官 |
[23:11] | Sir, they’ve turned north. | 长官 他们在向北转向 |
[23:13] | They’re moving to the same side of the bank as we are. | 他们在驶向同一面海岸 |
[23:15] | Must’ve figured we were trying to put the shoal between us. | 他们肯定猜到了我们想让海岸隔开我们 |
[23:18] | Sir, we won’t get any of the bank between us now | 长官 我们之间不会有海岸了 |
[23:19] | unless we increase our speed. | 除非我们加速 |
[23:20] | Sir, if we increase our speed, they’ll hear us. | 长官 如果我们加速 他们就会听到我们了 |
[23:24] | Just a few more minutes. | 再多等几分钟 |
[23:28] | And how did you all avoid being infected? | 你们怎么防止被传染的 |
[23:34] | I’ve told you so much information already. | 我已经告诉你很多信息了 |
[23:36] | Please, give me some water. | 求你了 给我点水 |
[23:40] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[23:51] | What’s going on with you? What are you doing? | 你怎么了 你在干什么 |
[23:55] | There must’ve been something inside him. | 他身体里一定有东西 |
[23:56] | That’s why he’s bleeding. | 所以他在吐血 |
[23:58] | That’s why he was holding his chest. | 所以他一直捂着胸口 |
[24:00] | That’s why he wanted up on deck. Must be a beacon. | 所以他想上来甲板 一定是个信标 |
[24:03] | What do you got in there, huh? A little homing device? | 你身上有什么 回家的小装置 |
[24:05] | Is that what that is?! | 是吗 |
[24:06] | There’s nothing you can do about it now. | 你现在做什么都没用了 |
[24:09] | My people know exactly where you are. | 我的人知道你们的准确位置了 |
[24:10] | Oh, they’re your people now? Is that right? | 他们现在是你的人了 是吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah. My people. | 是的 我的人 |
[24:16] | We have already taken Europe, all of it. | 我们已经占领了欧洲 整个欧洲 |
[24:20] | The people like me. | 和我一样的人 |
[24:24] | On my ship, they all…like me. | 在我的船上 和我一样的人 |
[24:29] | All…like me. | 和我一样的人 |
[24:31] | Sobreviveremos. | 我们幸存 |
[24:34] | Sobreviveremos. | 我们幸存 |
[25:00] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:05] | There’s something there. It’s causing damage. | 里面有东西造成了损伤 |
[25:06] | We have to open him up. You’re the most qualified. | 我们得切开他 你最适合这项工作 |
[25:09] | – What? Here? – Can’t take him below decks, | -什么 在这里 -他这样动来动去的 |
[25:11] | Not while he’s thrashing around like that. | 没法把他搬下甲板 |
[25:12] | Sedating him. | 给他打镇定剂 |
[25:15] | – Shh! Quiet! – I’m not in the habit of operating on somebody | -安静 -我不习惯给这样明显不配合的人 |
[25:17] | who’s clearly resistant to help. | 做手术 |
[25:19] | I’m not even sure that it’s legal! | 我甚至不知道这是否合法 |
[25:21] | Legal? According to who? | 合法 合什么法 |
[25:23] | He could’ve been broadcasting to an enemy sub this whole time. | 他可能一直在给敌方潜艇发信号 |
[25:26] | Blood pressure’s dropping. Pulse is 125 and weak. | 血压下降 脉搏125 正在减弱 |
[25:29] | He’s bleeding internally now. | 他正在内出血 |
[25:30] | Well, looks like he’s gonna die anyway. | 他看着反正是要死 |
[25:32] | Why we wasting our time trying to cut it out of him? | 我们何苦浪费时间开膛破肚 |
[25:34] | We should just throw him overboard. | 应该直接把他扔下甲板 |
[25:35] | That certainly would be the most expedient thing to do. | 这样的确是很方便 |
[25:37] | All right, all right, I will do it. | 好 好 我做 |
[25:40] | – Where’s the equipment? – I’ll get it. | -手术器械在哪 -我去拿 |
[25:43] | Let’s move him. Need some help. | 给他换个位置 帮我一下 |
[26:28] | Do you see it? | 看到了吗 |
[26:29] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[26:31] | It’s an incredibly large bleed. | 出血量相当大 |
[26:34] | We don’t have time to blood type him. | 没时间测他的血型了 |
[26:37] | We have a universal blood donor onboard? | 船上有万能供血者吗 |
[26:39] | Somebody with o-negative blood? | O型阴性血的 |
[26:44] | Hell, he can have my damn kidney | 能赶快把那东西取出来 |
[26:46] | if it’ll get that thing out of there any quicker. | 把我的肾给他都可以 |
[26:48] | Give me a needle. | 给我根针 |
[26:50] | Where is he? How many miles out? | 他在哪 有多远 |
[26:53] | I put them… | 大约… |
[26:56] | just inside 40 miles, sir. | 在40海里之内 长官 |
[26:59] | And that beacon could easily have a 30-mile range. | 那信标的传送范围很可能有30海里 |
[27:04] | – Green deck. Get the helo in the air. – Yes, sir. | -通知甲板允许直升机起飞 -是 长官 |
[27:12] | Bridge, set flight quarters. Helo’s cleared. | 舰桥 准备直升机起降 飞机已就绪 |
[27:16] | Green deck. | 允许起飞 |
[27:26] | T.A.O., have bridge come to course 0-1-0. | 作战官 让舰桥转向航线010 |
[27:30] | T.A.O. aye. | 收到 |
[27:32] | North, sir? For open water? | 向北 长官 去开放水域吗 |
[27:34] | Let’s see if we can do it without him hearing. | 看看能不能不让他们听见 |
[27:37] | T.A.O., | 作战官 |
[27:39] | 5-degree increments, | 每次转向5度 |
[27:41] | 10 to 15 seconds apart, | 间隔10到15秒 |
[27:45] | randomly. | 随机间隔 |
[27:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:48] | We might just sound like those porpoises. | 或许能让声波听起来像海豚 |
[27:53] | It’s punctured the esophagus. | 它刺穿了食道 |
[27:56] | Currently lodged in the wall of the lower left carotid, | 目前停留在左颈动脉壁上 |
[27:58] | Just about the union at the ascending aorta. | 快碰到与升主动脉交汇处了 |
[28:01] | We need to get a suture in the artery wall | 我们得先缝合动脉壁 |
[28:02] | before we remove it or he’ll die as soon as it comes out. | 再取出东西 否则一取出他就会死 |
[28:05] | Number 6 suture on a 5-inch hemostat. | 5寸止血钳加6号缝合线 |
[28:09] | Bayonet forceps. | 枪刺式牙钳 |
[28:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:14] | We’re not doing nothing if I can’t hear shite! | 没听到动静谁都不能动 |
[28:17] | Why don’t you grow a set, would you? | 你有点胆子好吗 |
[28:18] | We fire now, he won’t — | 我们现在开火 他不会… |
[28:20] | At what? Fire at what, you moppet? | 对着什么开 你个蠢猪 |
[28:22] | – Are you — – I said shut it! Shut it! | -你是… -我说了闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[28:25] | There’s still a chain of command here! | 这里还是有指挥链的 |
[28:26] | Enough! I don’t want to hear any more | 够了 你们别他妈的 |
[28:29] | of your bloody squawking, all right? | 再吵吵了 好吗 |
[28:31] | Now, what are the options? Sonar? | 现在有什么办法 声呐员 |
[28:34] | Still no signal on passive. | 依然没有被动信号 |
[28:36] | – Weapons? – Armed, loaded, ready to fire. | -武器如何 -已装弹 准备发射 |
[28:38] | Why don’t we hear ’em? Have they dead stopped? | 为什么听不到他们 他们停住了吗 |
[28:40] | Let’s go active sonar. | 我们启动主动声呐吧 |
[28:41] | – He’ll hear us. – What choice do we have? | -他会听到我们的 -还有其他办法吗 |
[28:45] | If you ask me, they could be bloody hearing us now. | 要我说 我们这么吵他们肯定都能听见了 |
[28:50] | How fast can you target once we go active? | 开启主动声呐后 你多快能瞄准 |
[28:52] | Less than one minute, sir. You have my word on that. | 一分钟之内 长官 我保证 |
[29:00] | Go active sonar. | 开启主动声呐 |
[29:03] | Going active. | 主动声呐开启 |
[29:08] | Sir, they’ve gone active. We’re getting pinged. | 长官 他们开启主动声呐了 正在定位我们 |
[29:10] | They’re turning at us. | 向我们转过来了 |
[29:12] | Bridge, all ahead, flank 3. Evasive action. | 舰桥 全速转向3号侧翼 进行闪避 |
[29:14] | Engage prairie masker air. | 启动降噪系统 |
[29:16] | T.A.O., three fish in the water now! | 作战官 马上发射三枚鱼雷 |
[29:18] | – Clear to starboard! – Sonar, calculating firing solution. | -右舷安全 -声呐员 计算发射方案 |
[29:19] | Fire torpedoes down established bearings! | 对他们的方向发射鱼雷 |
[29:21] | – Solve for second salvo. – Yes, sir! | -准备第二次发射 -是 长官 |
[29:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[29:39] | That was our torpedos. | 是我们的鱼雷 |
[29:41] | Second salvo, give ’em another three. | 二次发射 再发射三枚 |
[29:43] | Sonar, what’s incoming? | 声呐员 汇报情况 |
[29:44] | He’s at full speed now, sir, headed straight for us… | 他们在向我们全速前进 长官 直线前进 |
[29:46] | He’s fired, sir! Just fired two! | 他发射了鱼雷 长官 两枚 |
[29:50] | Now three! Now four, sir! He’s fired four! Four incoming! | 三枚 四枚了长官 四枚鱼雷 |
[29:53] | Bridge, torpedoes inbound! | 舰桥 鱼雷袭来 |
[29:55] | Circle back over our wake and point the ship 2-2-5! | 绕回尾流里 调转船向225 |
[30:09] | Active return, bearing 2-7-5! We’ve got incoming torpedoes! | 声呐报告 方位275 有鱼雷袭来 |
[30:14] | Fire again, sir? I have a point of origin. We can get ’em. | 再次开火吗 长官 我能打中他们 |
[30:17] | – Hell, no! Dive! – All hands, crash dive! | -不 下潜 -全速下潜 |
[30:19] | – Turn it all off! – Make fast! Gear and crew! | -声呐都关掉 -大家赶快 |
[30:22] | Helm, 35 degrees hard starboard! | 舵手 右转舵35度 |
[30:24] | Dive, dive, dive! | 下潜 下潜 下潜 |
[30:26] | It’s too shallow here, sir! We’ll hit bottom! | 这里太浅了 长官 我们会撞到海底的 |
[30:44] | Incoming torpedoes range 500 yards! | 敌方鱼雷距离450米 |
[30:47] | – 400 yards! – All hands, brace for impact! | -360米 -全体做好冲击准备 |
[30:55] | – 300! – Bridge, you see the trails. | -270米 -舰桥 看着距离 |
[30:57] | Call it if they’re gonna hit! | 撞击前提醒大家 |
[30:59] | 200 yards! | 180米 |
[31:11] | We’re clear! | 安全 |
[31:12] | That’s the last fish. Last fish clear, last fish clear. | 最后一枚已闪避 最后一枚已闪避 |
[31:20] | Sir? | 长官 |
[31:22] | He’s stopping pinging. He’s gone silent. | 他停止定位了 进入静默状态了 |
[31:24] | Did we hit him? | 我们击中他了吗 |
[31:25] | I don’t know, sir. He’s… | 不知道 长官 他 |
[31:28] | He’s just gone. | 他消失了 |
[31:30] | Stand by for my confirmation. No, no, there’s still silence. | 准备确认 不 还是静默状态 |
[31:38] | Did any of them sound like hits to you? | 有没有任何表明击中他们的信号 |
[31:41] | I can’t be sure, sir. | 我无法确定 长官 |
[31:43] | If I’d heard any secondaries, I’d know, but this… | 要有其他辅助信息我才会知道 但这 |
[31:46] | it’s just not enough information. | 信息量不够 |
[31:48] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 长官 |
[31:50] | We’re still here. | 我们还活着 |
[31:53] | You did your job. | 你干得不错 |
[31:57] | But if we didn’t hit it, where did it go? | 但如果没击中它 它跑去哪儿了 |
[32:18] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:20] | We’re scraping the canyon walls. | 我们刮到了海峡壁 |
[32:28] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[32:30] | My God, the hull’s gonna buckle! | 上帝啊 船身会变形的 |
[32:41] | Nerve, men. Show some nerve. | 镇定点 兄弟们 镇定点 |
[32:47] | Courageous make their own luck. | 勇气开创运气 |
[32:51] | Never forget, we’re the selected. | 别忘了 我们是天选之人 |
[33:02] | I’m not exactly sure | 我不能肯定 |
[33:04] | this is precisely what you were looking for. | 这是你在找的东西 |
[33:08] | It’s a…flash drive. | 这是优盘 |
[33:13] | Not a beacon. | 不是信标 |
[33:18] | Bring up V.M.S. on the monitor. | 把航海管理系统调出来 |
[33:22] | Okay, there’s a very narrow canyon here, sir. | 这里有一段很窄的海峡 长官 |
[33:25] | It’s big enough for a sub | 够潜艇 |
[33:26] | that could do an emergency dive there? | 紧急下潜的吗 |
[33:28] | Into that? Blind at 20 knots? | 潜入这里 没有任何系统辅助并且速度有20节 |
[33:30] | He’s not a Royal Navy captain. He’s a wild card. | 他可不是皇家海军的舰长 他是个疯子 |
[33:33] | Unless he knows how to helm a sub, | 除非他知道如何操纵潜艇 |
[33:36] | he’ll crack up along that canyon wall. | 他会撞上海峡壁的 |
[33:41] | It wasn’t a beacon. | 那不是信标 |
[33:49] | Sir, these files are completely corrupted. | 长官 这些文件都损坏了 |
[33:51] | It’s been inside him for 12 hours. | 在他体内放置了12小时 |
[33:53] | Can you retrieve the data? | 能找回数据吗 |
[33:54] | We’ll try to interpolate, sir. It’s gonna take some time. | 我会试着解译 长官 需要点时间 |
[34:11] | Dr. Hunter. | 亨特博士 |
[34:14] | Dr. Hunter. Of course. | 亨特博士 当然了 |
[34:17] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:19] | I have something that your captain needs to see. | 我这里有东西要给你们的舰长看 |
[34:22] | Take me to the bridge now! | 快带我去舰桥 |
[34:29] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[34:31] | Dr. Hunter. Her mentor. | 亨特博士 她的导师 |
[34:34] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪儿 |
[34:35] | He’ll know the locations. | 他肯定知道实验室的位置 |
[34:47] | His blood pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[34:49] | We need to get him to the medical bay now. | 我们要送他去医务室了 |
[34:57] | Classified burst transmission from the CDC. | 疾控中心发来的紧急加密信息 |
[35:01] | So he got it from Solace. | 一定是从平静号上拿到的 |
[35:03] | I’ve got geographical coordinates. | 有地理坐标了 |
[35:05] | They’ll be decrypted in a moment, sir. | 很快就可以破解了 长官 |
[35:08] | 40-45-38 40-45-38 | |
[35:11] | 111-53-27 and 111-53-27. | |
[35:14] | That’s Salt Lake City, sir. | 那是盐湖城 长官 |
[35:15] | Decrypting the next location. | 破解下一个位置 |
[35:18] | Phoenix. | 凤凰城 |
[35:20] | It’s the labs. | 是实验室 |
[35:23] | It’s allthe labs. | 是所有实验室 |
[35:24] | He didn’t wanna be up on deck to transmit our location. | 他要上甲板不是为了传输我们的位置 |
[35:28] | He wanted to be up there so he could swim to the sub | 他要上去是因为一旦我们被击沉 |
[35:30] | once they’d sunk us. | 他就可以游回潜艇 |
[35:31] | He wanted to deliver that thing to them. | 他想把这个优盘带回去 |
[35:34] | They want the cure, all right, but they want all the cure | 他们是想要治愈药 但他们想要的是全部治愈药 |
[35:36] | so they can control it. | 并加以控制 |
[35:38] | That’s why they went to Solace, | 所以他们才会去平静号 |
[35:39] | to find the location of the other labs. | 去找其他实验室的位置 |
[35:41] | How are they gonna get to the inland ones from a sub? | 他们怎么通过潜艇接近内陆的实验室 |
[35:43] | Sir, I got something on radar. | 长官 雷达上有动静 |
[35:46] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[35:48] | T.A.O., ballistic missile fire detected. | 作战官 侦测出弹道导弹 |
[35:51] | Missiles. | 导弹来袭 |
[35:53] | Climbing, just came over the horizon. | 正在爬升 从地平线方向过来 |
[35:54] | – Inbound? – No, sir. They’re diverging. | -目标是我们吗 -不 长官 分散了 |
[35:57] | Already pretty spread out. | 全都分散开了 |
[36:02] | – How many? – I’ve got 16. | -有多少 -有16个 |
[36:03] | Now 17, 18. | 17个 18个 |
[36:05] | – Gotta be coming from the sub. – Those missiles are headed | -肯定是潜艇发射的 -那些导弹的目标 |
[36:07] | toward the same coordinates I just pulled up. | 正是我刚才调出的坐标 |
[36:09] | – They’re bombing the labs. – Son of a bitch. | -他们要炸实验室 -混蛋 |
[36:11] | – T.A.O., calculate a target to intercept. – Calculating, sir. | -作战官 计算拦截目标 -正在计算 长官 |
[36:13] | Fire SM-3s to intercept. Where is that sub? Is it in range? | 发射SM-3型导弹拦截 潜艇在射程内吗 |
[36:16] | – It’s too far, sir. – Damn it. | -太远了 长官 -混蛋 |
[36:18] | Batteries release on every target you got now! | 炮台开火 瞄准所有目标 |
[36:20] | Yes, sir. Batteries release on all tracks. | 遵命 长官 对所有目标开火 |
[36:23] | Birds away, track 2-5-7-1, 2-5-7-2, 2-5-7-3. | 已发射 目标2-5-7-1 2-5-7-2 2-5-7-3 |
[36:26] | Granderson, we gotta get a message to the lab. | 葛兰德森 我们要通知那些实验室 |
[36:28] | We gotta get those people out of there. | 让实验室里的人快离开 |
[36:38] | Get out now. | 快离开 |
[36:39] | The lab you are in will be under missile attack within minutes. | 你所在的实验室几分钟内就会遭受导弹袭击 |
[36:42] | If you are hearing the sound of my voice | 如果你听见了这段广播 |
[36:44] | and are located in any of the labs listed on the CDC… | 并且身处疾控中心列出的任意一间实验室内 |
[36:46] | If you are hearing me, get away from the entire complex now! | 如果你听见了这段广播 赶快离开实验室 |
[36:49] | All staff, I want all staff 2 miles | 全体人员 全体人员立刻转移到 |
[36:51] | from your building immediately. | 实验室3公里外 |
[36:52] | All missiles now out of range, sir. | 所有导弹都超出射程了 长官 |
[36:55] | How many we get? | 我们击中了多少 |
[36:56] | I have confirmation on… | 确认有两枚 |
[37:00] | two were in range, sir. We got them both. | 在射程内 长官 我们都拦截下来了 |
[37:03] | Out of how many? | 一共有多少 |
[37:05] | We logged 26. | 有26个 |
[37:09] | Virtually all of them were out of range before we fired. | 在我们发射前它们都已在射程外了 |
[37:20] | I had him for a few moments, but he slipped back. | 差点就可以救活他了 但他还是死了 |
[37:24] | I tried everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[37:28] | Why would they want to destroy all the labs? | 他们为什么要摧毁实验室 |
[37:31] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[37:35] | Unless they already have the vaccine. | 除非他们已经有疫苗了 |
[37:38] | Maybe that’s how they “Conquered” Europe. | 所以他们才能征服欧洲 |
[37:40] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t see how anyone could have the primordial besides me. | 我不认为除了我还有人能找到原始菌株 |
[37:45] | Europe was decimated. | 欧洲早就毁了 |
[37:46] | It was one of the hottest zones thanks to Niels. | 那是疫情最重的区域之一 托尼尔斯的福 |
[37:50] | But yes. | 但 是的 |
[37:53] | I suppose it’s possible. | 是有可能的 |
[37:56] | He never asked for the cure. | 他从来没要过治愈药 |
[37:58] | I figured it was ’cause he knew | 恐怕是因为他知道 |
[37:59] | he was never getting off the ship. | 他不可能逃离这艘船了 |
[38:03] | Maybe he’d already gotten it. Maybe they all had. | 也许他已经接种过了 也许他们都是 |
[38:07] | He kept saying, | 他一直说 |
[38:09] | “Everyone on my ship is like me.” | 船上的人都和我一样 |
[38:21] | The SEALs think it was a Tomahawk missile or a bomb. | 海豹突击队认为是战斧式导弹或是炸弹 |
[38:24] | We didn’t see it, but we heard it. | 我们没看到 但是听到了 |
[38:25] | It was really, really loud, Dad. | 非常非常响 爸爸 |
[38:27] | Grandpa said it was just over the horizon. | 爷爷说就在地平线那边 |
[38:29] | Who’s doing this, Daddy? | 是谁干的 爸爸 |
[38:30] | There are people who want to stop us. | 有人想阻止我们 |
[38:34] | I know that’s hard to believe, | 我知道这很难相信 |
[38:35] | but looks like I’m gonna be gone a lot longer than we thought. | 但是恐怕我离开的时间会比我们想的要长了 |
[38:40] | Do you think that we need to move away? | 你觉得我们得搬家吗 |
[38:43] | Kelly thought that maybe it was a good idea. | 凯莉认为也许应该这么做 |
[38:46] | Yes, hi. | 是啊 你好 |
[38:47] | Do you think we need to move further inland? | 你觉得我们需要搬去内陆吗 |
[38:50] | As far as we can tell, you’re safe there. | 我们认为 你们那里是安全的 |
[38:52] | These people wanted the labs. That’s… | 那些人想要实验室 他们 |
[38:55] | looks like it’s all they wanted. | 只想要实验室 |
[38:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:57] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[38:59] | Tommy, we’re okay. | 汤米 我们没事 |
[39:02] | Come with me, kids. | 跟我走 孩子们 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[39:07] | If there’s any more action close by, | 如果附近又有战事了 |
[39:09] | I’ll make the call to evacuate. | 我会带他们撤离 |
[39:12] | And we’ll keep you informed. | 也会通知你的 |
[39:14] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[39:15] | Tom…you gotta take these people out. | 汤姆 你得把这些人解决掉 |
[39:19] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[39:20] | Well, then… get back to it. | 那好吧 加油干 |
[39:25] | We got it covered here. | 这里有我们呢 |
[39:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[39:38] | No response yet on the roll call for the labs. | 对实验室的呼叫还没有收到回应 |
[39:42] | It’s possible they lost their comms, but… | 他们有可能失去了通讯设备 但 |
[39:44] | I know. I know why they bombed the labs. | 我知道 我知道他们为什么炸毁实验室 |
[39:48] | And why they’re trying to destroy Solace. | 以及他们为什么要摧毁平静号 |
[39:50] | It’s not, in fact, because they were vaccinated. | 事实上 那不是因为他们接种了疫苗 |
[39:53] | Quite the opposite. | 正相反 |
[39:56] | I just tested Juan Carlos’s blood. | 我刚刚验了胡安·卡洛斯的血 |
[40:00] | It turns out that he’s naturally immune. | 结果发现他天生免疫 |
[40:05] | None of the mercs on Solace wore C.B.R. | 平静号上的那些人都没穿防护服 |
[40:09] | Is it possible they’re all immune? | 有可能他们都免疫吗 |
[40:11] | Everyone’s like him? | 每个人都和他一样 |
[40:12] | I cross-referenced his blood against Bertrise’s. | 我把他的血和波翠丝的做了交叉比对 |
[40:16] | Natural immunity, | 然后发现 |
[40:19] | as it turns out, | 天生免疫 |
[40:20] | is a tad more common than I initially thought. | 比我想的更加常见 |
[40:23] | Anywhere between 1% and 5% of the global population. | 人数在全球人口的1%至5%之间 |
[40:30] | That’s how they took Europe. | 他们就是这样占领欧洲的 |
[40:34] | Now their mission is to destroy the cure wherever it exists, | 他们现在的任务是通过可永久驱动的 |
[40:39] | on a nuclear-powered sub | 核动力潜艇 |
[40:42] | that never runs out of fuel. | 摧毁所有的治愈药 |
[40:45] | Yes, but we had the flash drive. | 没错 但我们是靠优盘才知道实验室的 |
[40:49] | How the hell did they know where those labs were? | 他们又是怎么知道实验室在哪里的 |
[40:52] | You are all so fortunate now that I’m here, yeah? | 我在这里算是你们走运 不是吗 |
[40:56] | Don’t you agree? | 你们同意吗 |
[40:59] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[41:01] | You listen to me, | 听我的 |
[41:03] | and you have victories too plentiful to count. | 你们就会拥有数之不尽的胜利 |
[41:07] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[41:10] | Now the James. | 现在轮到詹姆斯号了 |
[41:12] | No, bruv. | 不 兄弟 |
[41:16] | Now we take America. | 现在轮到美洲了 |