时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 卡斯特县 布拉斯加 | |
[01:05] | It’s beautiful, yes? | 很美 不是吗 |
[01:07] | Just like I promised. | 和我承诺过的一样 |
[01:10] | Go ahead. Test it. | 检查去吧 |
[01:14] | There are 499 others just like it, ready for delivery. | 还有499个一模一样的 随时可以发货 |
[01:26] | All over the planet, crops are sick. | 全球的农作物都被感染了 |
[01:28] | No one can grow food. | 谁都种不了食物了 |
[01:30] | The people starve to death. | 许多人都饿死了 |
[01:32] | And the one ancient African Palm seed | 而养活全世界的秘密 |
[01:36] | has the secret to feed the whole world | 却藏在一个古老的 |
[01:39] | locked inside its DNA. | 非洲棕榈树种子里 |
[01:42] | It’s funny, no? | 很神奇 不是吗 |
[01:43] | I didn’t know you were such a scientist, Mahmoud. | 我都不知道你还是个科学家 马哈穆德 |
[01:46] | I am a thief, but I know business. | 我是个小偷 但是我了解行情 |
[01:49] | And I know the seed’s value. | 我知道这种子的价值 |
[01:52] | Everyone wants what Omar stole from the seed bank. | 所有人都想要奥马尔从种子库偷出来的东西 |
[01:55] | And you work for Omar. | 而你为奥马尔做事 |
[01:58] | Why’d you steal from him? | 为什么要偷他的东西 |
[02:00] | I don’t trust Omar. It’s a, uh, it’s a tribal thing. | 我不相信奥马尔 这是部落间的事 |
[02:04] | Besides, Mr. Fletcher here has made me a better offer. | 更何况 弗莱彻先生出的价更好 |
[02:10] | Okay, Mahmoud, we have a deal. | 好了 马哈穆德 成交 |
[02:17] | Vulture team, it’s a go. Get ready to move. | 秃鹫小队 收到信号了 准备动手 |
[02:20] | Green, check. | 格林 收到 |
[02:26] | – Taylor, check. – Miller, check. | -泰勒 收到 -米勒 收到 |
[02:31] | Where are the rest of the seeds? | 剩下的种子呢 |
[02:33] | Someplace dear to my heart. | 在我内心深处 |
[02:35] | – But first, we negotiate. – No. No, no, no, no, no. | -先谈谈条件 -不 不 不 |
[02:39] | We already negotiated. | 我们已经谈好了 |
[02:40] | Omar’s buyer is ready to grow food today. | 奥马尔的买家今天就可以付钱 |
[02:44] | Who is Omar’s buyer? | 奥马尔的买家是谁 |
[02:45] | Mahmoud. | 马哈穆德 |
[02:46] | To hell with Omar. | 我管他奥马尔 |
[02:48] | I’m thinking about Mahmoud. | 我只关心马哈穆德 |
[02:50] | Hold tight. Looks like they’re haggling. | 先别动手 好像还在讨价还价 |
[02:52] | They will do what they did with the blue cure, eh? | 这又会和蓝色治愈药一样 是吗 |
[02:54] | Feed your own people first. | 先喂饱你们的人 |
[02:56] | America, U.K. | 美国人 英国人 |
[02:59] | What do you want, Mahmoud? | 你想怎么样 马哈穆德 |
[03:07] | Contact, 12:00! | 敌袭 12点方向 |
[03:23] | Stay with me, Mahmoud! | 坚持住 马哈穆德 |
[03:30] | Mother, this is Vulture! We are under attack! | 母舰 这里是秃鹫小队 我们遭到敌袭 |
[03:32] | Say again, multiple attackers! | 重复 多名敌人 |
[03:34] | Commencing an emergency exfil! | 要求启动紧急撤离 |
[03:36] | Copy all, Vulture. Master Chief? | 收到 秃鹫小队 军士长 |
[03:38] | SCAT team and lookouts are manned and ready. | 攻击艇小队和观察员已就位 |
[03:40] | – Gator? – Sir, recommend course 2-4-5 | -领航员 -长官 建议航向2-4-5 |
[03:42] | to position us for ground cover and RHIB recovery. | 这样我们可以掩护地面部队和充气艇小队 |
[03:44] | Very well. Helm, come to course 2-4-5. All ahead flank. | 好 舵手 航向2-4-5 全速前进 |
[03:46] | Helm, aye. Turning to 2-4-5, | 舵手 明白 转向至2-4-5 |
[03:48] | – all ahead flank. – CIC, | -全速前进 -作战信息中心 |
[03:48] | notify GFS and exfil teams. | 通知飞行小队和撤离小队 |
[03:50] | Move RHIB to Exfil Bravo. Beware of hostile gunfire. | 充气艇小队移动至B撤离点 小心敌袭 |
[03:53] | You see anything above or below the water? | 水上或水下有动静吗 |
[03:55] | Negative. Zero contacts. | 没有 毫无动静 |
[03:57] | Sunshine, Mother, you’re clear. | 阳光 母舰 可以出动 |
[03:59] | Stay low and head to Exfil Alpha now. Over. | 低飞至A撤离点 完毕 |
[04:02] | This is Sunshine. Two minutes from Exfil. | 阳光收到 两分钟后抵达撤离点 |
[04:05] | – It’s go time, Nolan. – Copy that. | -该你表现了 诺兰 -收到 |
[04:50] | Halsey, off. | 哈尔西 松口 |
[04:54] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[04:54] | Vulture team, this is Sunshine. I’m at your Exfil. | 秃鹫小队 这里是阳光 已抵达撤离点 |
[04:57] | On the ground in 30 seconds. Let’s go. | 30秒后升空 动作快点 |
[05:01] | Let’s move. Let’s move! | 快走 快走 |
[05:27] | Mahmoud, look at me. Was that Omar? | 马哈穆德 看着我 是奥马尔干的吗 |
[05:29] | Were those his men? | 那些是他的人吗 |
[05:31] | Mahmoud, listen, where are the seeds? | 马哈穆德 听着 种子在哪儿 |
[06:32] | I think we made the gods angry today. | 我们今天怕是惹怒了众神 |
[06:34] | Took too many of their fish. | 捕了太多他们的鱼 |
[06:36] | They’ll get over it. | 他们会没事的 |
[07:19] | Latest images from the States. | 美国传来的最新图片 |
[07:21] | Reports say the red rust now covers 90% of the corn population. | 报告称百分之九十的玉米得了赤锈病 |
[07:24] | Rice and wheat are at almost 100%. | 水稻和小麦差不多全被感染了 |
[07:27] | I remember seeing people with the virus, | 我记得见过感染这种病毒的人 |
[07:29] | blood coming out of their eyes and nose. | 眼睛和鼻子出血 |
[07:31] | This looks the same. | 这看起来一样 |
[07:32] | I experienced that myself if you remeber. | 如果你还记得 我亲身经历过 |
[07:35] | The red flu was originally a plant virus, Master Chief. | 红色流感最初是一种植物病毒 军士长 |
[07:38] | She only jumped back to plants when we humans developed immunity. | 当我们人类免疫之后 她只是跳转回植物了 |
[07:42] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Clever. | 是啊 聪明 |
[07:46] | The virus is spreading faster than our models predicted. | 病毒扩散的速度比我们模型预测的要快 |
[07:48] | Plant-eating insects have proven | 食草昆虫 |
[07:49] | to be a hyper-efficient vector for the red rust. | 是赤锈病的一种高效载体 |
[07:52] | Now it’s affecting sugar cane | 现在它感染了甘蔗 |
[07:53] | and the majority of the Earth’s grasslands. | 和地球上的大部分草地 |
[07:55] | At this rate, | 以这种速度 |
[07:57] | we’re looking at a complete breakdown of the Earth’s biosphere. | 地球的生物圈会完全崩溃 |
[08:01] | Within a year, there could be no way to sustain human life. | 一年之内 人类将无法生存 |
[08:04] | We don’t have to wait a year. | 不用等一年 |
[08:05] | In the States, we’re at 200,000 dead. | 在美国 已经有二十万人死亡了 |
[08:07] | In South America, it’s in the millions. | 在南美则是数以百万计 |
[08:09] | Mr. Fletcher, you tested this dinosaur palm seed. | 弗莱彻先生 你检测过这个恐龙时代的棕榈种子 |
[08:12] | – Is it the real deal? – Elaeis virilis. | -真的会有用吗 -瓦雷丽斯棕榈 |
[08:14] | That ancient African palm seed is the only plant alive today | 这种古老的非洲棕榈种子是迄今现存的唯一 |
[08:17] | with proven immunity to the red rust. | 一种已证实对赤锈病免疫的植物 |
[08:19] | And Mahmoud’s people stole all the living samples. | 马哈穆德的人偷走了所有存活的样本 |
[08:21] | We were so close. They were within my grasp. | 我们差点儿就成功了 眼看就到手了 |
[08:25] | And this mystery buyer, | 这个神秘买家 |
[08:27] | the one who hired Mahmoud’s people to rip off the seed bank, | 那个雇了马哈穆德的人去洗劫种子库的人 |
[08:30] | he knows how to engineer the seed’s immunity into our current crop? | 他能把种子的免疫力转移到现有农作物上吗 |
[08:32] | That’s what Mahmoud claimed, but I highly doubt it. | 马哈穆德是这么说的 但我不相信 |
[08:35] | So he’s just holding the seeds for ransom, | 那他只是拿着种子勒索 |
[08:38] | making the rest of the world pay through the nose. | 让全世界花大价钱 |
[08:40] | Meanwhile, all humanity starves. | 同时 人类在挨饿 |
[08:42] | And the only one who knows where the seeds are stashed | 唯一一个知道种子藏在哪儿的人 |
[08:44] | is lying in a coma in our medical bay. | 正在我们的医务舱躺着昏迷不醒 |
[08:47] | Okay, so we resupply at Rota. | 那我们就在罗塔补给 |
[08:49] | And if our prisoner decides to rejoin the living, | 如果我们的犯人决定醒过来 |
[08:51] | well, we’ll just convince him to tell us where the seeds are stashed. | 我们就说服他告诉我们种子藏在哪儿 |
[08:54] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[09:16] | He walked almost to the top, and it was totally scary, | 他几乎走到了最高点 非常吓人 |
[09:19] | and it was nothing but rock and water, | 除了石头就是水 |
[09:20] | and I was like, “No way am I going up there.” | 我就说”我绝不上去” |
[09:22] | And then Yaya went up by herself to show me it wasn’t scary, | 然后奶奶就自己上去了 向我表明并不吓人 |
[09:25] | and then she — | 然后她就 |
[09:26] | Never falling. Your Yaya never fails. | 我没跌倒 你的奶奶从不跌倒 |
[09:29] | – It was close. – No, I was preparing to fly. | -差点就跌倒了 -不 我是在准备飞翔 |
[09:32] | It’s true. She can fly. I’ve seen it. | 没骗你 她能飞 我见过的 |
[09:34] | Like Pallas Athena, I take the shape of a Sea Eagle. | 我和帕拉斯·雅典娜女神一样能化身海雕 |
[09:42] | I’ve always wanted to fly. | 我也想飞 |
[09:43] | Okay, fly away. | 好 你飞吧 |
[09:58] | He lives in a Greek home, he works with a Greek man, | 他住着希腊屋 和希腊人一起工作 |
[10:01] | he loves a Greek girl, | 爱着希腊姑娘 |
[10:03] | and yet, he has no appreciation of our music. | 但他却不懂欣赏咱们的音乐 |
[10:06] | Cali, you must teach him. | 卡莉 你一定要教教他 |
[10:08] | I try. | 我尽量 |
[10:10] | I’m more of a rhythm and blues guy. | 节奏蓝调比较适合我 |
[10:12] | Sure you like the blues because it tells a good story. | 我想是因为蓝调总能唱出背后的故事 |
[10:16] | We Greeks have been telling stories with music since ancient times. | 我们希腊人自古便开始用音乐说故事 |
[10:21] | From the bards. | 来自吟游诗人 |
[10:24] | Think of Homer, “The Odyssey.” | 想想荷马的《奥德赛》 |
[10:38] | It’s a nice fish, Dad. | 鱼肉很棒 爸爸 |
[10:40] | A small catch today, Ash. | 今天渔获不多 阿什 |
[10:42] | I’ll do better tomorrow. | 我明天会加把劲 |
[10:46] | Come, children, let’s walk. | 来吧 小朋友 我们去散步 |
[10:53] | Let’s go this way. | 这边走 |
[11:03] | You like this one? | 喜欢这首歌吗 |
[11:12] | What’s he singing about? | 他在唱些什么 |
[11:16] | Another ancient story about a polutropos — | 一个关于览历万千的古老故事 |
[11:21] | a man of many wanderings, a great captain. | 一位曾经闯荡四海 伟大的舰长 |
[11:26] | He saved the world from a deadly enemy. | 击退了致命的敌人 拯救了世界 |
[11:29] | And then, he vanished. | 然后就销声匿迹了 |
[11:40] | How long you known about me? | 你知道多久了 |
[11:45] | I wasn’t sure until now. | 我现在才敢确定 |
[11:48] | But I had my doubts. | 但我曾经怀疑过 |
[11:51] | Does Cali know? | 卡莉知道吗 |
[11:55] | It’s not my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[11:58] | You wanted to disappear, and you did. | 你想隐姓埋名 你也做到了 |
[12:01] | But the world is in trouble again. | 但如今世界再次陷入危机 |
[12:04] | You see it. | 你知道的 |
[12:06] | I’m done playing the hero, Alex. | 我不想再当英雄了 亚历克斯 |
[12:08] | Bullshit. You cannot run from your destiny, Tom. | 胡说 你无法逃避命运 汤姆 |
[12:12] | Because you are who you are. | 因为你就是你 |
[12:23] | Busy night. | 忙碌的一晚啊 |
[12:25] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[12:29] | Could be better. | 差强人意吧 |
[12:31] | Oh, I hear you’re not happy with the new terms. | 听说你对新协议不是很满意 |
[12:34] | When you take my whole catch, why should I even fish, hmm? | 我所有的渔获都被你拿走 我还捕鱼做什么 |
[12:38] | Because if you don’t, then you won’t eat at all. | 因为你要是不去捕鱼 你就什么都吃不到了 |
[12:43] | Giorgio… | 乔治 |
[12:45] | you control the whole sea. | 你掌控了一整片海洋 |
[12:48] | What is so important about me? | 区区一个我有什么重要的 |
[12:51] | Shh, Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[12:53] | Everyone must pay their tax, or else no one will. | 人人都得纳税 否则就没人愿意交了 |
[13:17] | He’s nobody. | 他只是无名小卒 |
[13:22] | We got it all, boss. | 都拿好了 老大 |
[13:29] | Happy fishing, Alex. | 捕鱼愉快 亚历克斯 |
[13:48] | 美军军港 罗塔 西班牙 | |
[13:58] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[14:00] | Blazes Boylan, six weeks away, you look six years younger. | 六周不见 你看上去年轻了六岁 |
[14:03] | It’s the starvation diet. | 我用了饥饿节食法 |
[14:04] | – You look like crap, not for nothing. – Love you, too. | -你看起来一团糟 挺好的 -我也爱你 |
[14:07] | Welcome back to Rota. | 欢迎回到罗塔 |
[14:08] | We’ll get you replenished, refueled, and where you need to go. | 我们会为你们补充物资和燃料 送你们出发 |
[14:12] | If only I knew where that was. | 我要是知道去哪就好了 |
[14:30] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[14:34] | Is that Daddy? | 是不是爸爸 |
[14:36] | That’s who it is. | 是爸爸呀 |
[14:39] | Yes! | 宝贝 |
[14:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:43] | He wanted to see Daddy. | 他想见爸爸 |
[14:49] | Looks like things have gotten worse here. | 看来这里的情况愈发恶劣了 |
[14:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:54] | Rota’s out of supplies. | 罗塔已经没有物资储备了 |
[14:56] | As soon as we replenish the James, | 给詹姆斯号补充完毕后 |
[14:57] | we’re pulling up stakes. | 我们就要撤离了 |
[14:59] | Back to Norfolk? | 回诺福克 |
[15:01] | With the food crisis, we just can’t sustain all our bases. | 因为粮食危机 我们无法维持所有的基地 |
[15:04] | The fuel depot has enough to keep the James operational | 不过燃料库还够詹姆斯号 |
[15:06] | for a while longer, though. | 再运行一段时间 |
[15:07] | But the base is closing? | 但是基地要关闭了 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:11] | Doesn’t give us much time together. | 我们在一起的时间可不多 |
[15:16] | Well, I am impressed, Kandie. | 你干得不错 坎迪 |
[15:18] | Only two years in the Kenyan Navy. | 你只在肯尼亚海军服役了两年 |
[15:22] | How’d you learn to fight like that? | 你是怎么学会战斗的 |
[15:23] | The plague is a good teacher. | 瘟疫是良师 |
[15:27] | Well, you’re pretty damn good. | 你真的很厉害 |
[15:29] | We move well together, you and I. | 我们配合得天衣无缝 你和我 |
[15:32] | Kind of like we could sense each other’s body. | 就像我们能感知彼此的身体一样 |
[15:36] | Like a good weapon. | 像一把趁手的武器 |
[15:38] | All of the parts working together. | 所有部件都严丝合缝 |
[15:41] | Well-oiled. | 操作平滑 |
[15:43] | Yeah. Well-oiled. Exactly. | 是的 平滑 没错 |
[16:06] | – Thanks, Chief. – Sir. | -谢谢 军士长 -长官 |
[16:09] | They’re having a fire sale. Everything must go. | 他们武器随便拿 所有东西都得弄走 |
[16:12] | – Well, that’s good for us. – I guess. | -对我们来说不错 -大概吧 |
[16:16] | New comms, fresh batteries, headsets. | 新通讯器 电池 耳机 |
[16:18] | Pass ’em out to your people. | 都发给你们的人 |
[16:20] | You got it, LT. | 好的 上尉 |
[16:23] | So if I call you, will you answer? | 如果我呼叫你 你会回答吗 |
[16:28] | That’s the general idea. | 当然 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[16:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:33] | Keep yourself turned on. | 开着你的通讯器 |
[16:43] | See you later, Burk. | 回见 博克 |
[16:47] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下可有意思了 |
[17:01] | So this could be one of the world’s last apples? | 所以这可能是世界上最后一批苹果 |
[17:04] | Nah, virus hasn’t hit apples yet. | 不 病毒还没有感染苹果 |
[17:06] | Yet? | 还没 |
[17:08] | Six months ago, we said the same thing about corn. | 六个月前 玉米也是一样的情况 |
[17:18] | New intel on Mahmoud’s boss — | 马哈穆德雇主的新情报 |
[17:19] | Omar Bin Dalik. | 奥马尔·本·达里克 |
[17:21] | He’s got major wasta and connections | 他的活动范围主要是在 |
[17:22] | stretching from Tangier to Benghazi. | 丹吉尔到班加西的广大地区 |
[17:24] | And you’re sure this is the guy who broke into the seed bank? | 你确定就是这个人抢劫了种子库 |
[17:27] | I was skeptical. | 我之前还有所怀疑 |
[17:28] | Omar and Mahmoud come from very different tribes. | 毕竟奥马尔和马哈穆德来自不同的部落 |
[17:31] | But with the plague and the famine, | 但是由于温疫和饥荒 |
[17:32] | Omar’s pulling in soldiers from all across Maghreb. | 奥马尔在全马格里布到处招兵买马 |
[17:35] | Omar doesn’t work for free. | 奥马尔不会白干活 |
[17:37] | Someone’s paying him, | 有人在给他钱 |
[17:38] | 头号通缉犯 恐怖分子 奥马尔·本·达里克 | |
[17:38] | someone who knew the seed’s existence, knew where to find them, | 这个人知道种子的存在 知道种子在哪里 |
[17:40] | and knows that it’s our last chance to save the human race. | 还知道这是我们拯救人类的最后机会 |
[17:43] | We have no idea who that person is. | 我们却不知道他是谁 |
[17:45] | And unless we’re very lucky, | 除非我们足够幸运 |
[17:46] | that mystery may also die with Mahmoud. | 这个秘密可能会被马哈穆德带进坟墓 |
[18:13] | What… | 这是 |
[18:14] | Mahmoud, you’re on a U.S. Navy base. | 马哈穆德 这里是一处美国海军基地 |
[18:17] | – What? – I’m James Fletcher. I’m with British Intelligence. | -什么 -我是英国情报局的詹姆斯·弗莱彻 |
[18:20] | This is Sasha Cooper and Captain Slattery. | 这位是萨莎·库珀和斯莱特里舰长 |
[18:24] | Navy. | 海军 |
[18:26] | You lied to me. | 你们骗了我 |
[18:27] | And I’m sorry. But you’re safe now. | 对此我很抱歉 但你现在很安全 |
[18:32] | No. | 不 |
[18:34] | I am dead. | 我死定了 |
[18:36] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死定了 |
[18:38] | Mahmoud, listen, we know about Omar. | 马哈穆德 听着 我们知道奥马尔的事 |
[18:41] | We can protect you. | 我们能够保护你 |
[18:43] | But first, you need to tell us where the seeds are. | 但是首先 你要告诉我们种子在哪儿 |
[18:46] | We are…We are not safe. | 我们 我们并不安全 |
[18:48] | Ah, this is bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[18:50] | Captain Linsky, can’t you pump him up with adrenaline or something? | 林斯基舰长 不能给他打一针肾上腺素吗 |
[18:52] | Not if you want him to live. | 除非你想他死 |
[18:57] | Hey, Mahmoud. Hey. | 嘿 马哈穆德 嘿 |
[18:58] | Wake up, Mahmoud. | 醒醒 马哈穆德 |
[19:00] | Still wanna sell those seeds? We’re still buyin’. | 那些种子还卖吗 我们还愿意买 |
[19:02] | – Where’d you stash ’em? – Mahmoud… | -你把种子藏哪儿了 -马哈穆德 |
[19:06] | where are the seeds? | 种子在哪儿 |
[19:07] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[19:10] | He won’t spare my family. | 他不会放过我的家人 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:19] | Mahmoud, we will look after your family. | 马哈穆德 我们会照顾好你的家人 |
[19:22] | We will. | 我们承诺 |
[19:25] | But first, we need to protect the seeds. | 但首先我们需要保护好那些种子 |
[19:27] | You need to tell us where they are. | 你得告诉我们种子在哪儿 |
[19:30] | Who has the seeds? | 种子在谁手上 |
[19:34] | Who has the seeds? | 种子在谁手上 |
[19:44] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[19:47] | Lion? | 狮子 |
[20:11] | Giorgio just started throwing these fights | 乔治在岛上的每个小镇 |
[20:13] | in every town on the islands. | 举办这类打斗比赛 |
[20:17] | Bread and Circus — that’s what he calls them. | 他管这种斗殴叫 面包与马戏 |
[20:20] | He entertains the people and earns their love | 他靠分发食物的残渣让大家开心 |
[20:23] | by handing out scraps of food. | 讨大家的欢心 |
[20:25] | Meanwhile, he takes our livelihood. | 与此同时 他却抢走了我们的营生 |
[20:30] | And no one stands up to him. | 没有人站出来反抗他 |
[20:32] | They’re too high on the tea from that infected weed. | 被感染的大麻泡的茶让所有人嗨昏了头 |
[20:36] | Can you blame ’em? | 你能怪他们吗 |
[20:38] | We’ve all lost everything. | 每个人都失去了一切 |
[20:41] | We all have pain. | 都很痛苦 |
[20:44] | Is that a reason to… to give up? | 所以就这么 放弃了吗 |
[20:49] | No. | 不 |
[20:51] | If you cannot fight… | 若放弃抵抗 |
[20:54] | …you might as well join the dead. | 不若去死 |
[21:05] | We’re not dead yet. | 而我们还有一息尚存 |
[21:08] | You haven’t heard one word from Chandler? | 你没钱德勒的消息 |
[21:10] | Not even a postcard. 16 months. | 16个月了 连张明信片也没收到过 |
[21:13] | Where do you think he went? | 你觉得他去哪了 |
[21:15] | No clue. I hope he found peace. | 毫无头绪 但愿他正享受平和 |
[21:17] | Lord knows the rest of us haven’t. | 反正我们是焦头烂额了 |
[21:20] | So the prisoner wasn’t helpful. Where does that leave you? | 所以那个犯人还没开口 那现在什么情况 |
[21:23] | Same mission, no plan. | 任务不变 但没有计划 |
[21:25] | What can I do? | 有什么我能做的 |
[21:27] | Just keep him alive till I can figure something out. | 在我想到办法之前确保他活着 |
[21:30] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[21:33] | Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | I know you delayed your return home for us. | 我知道你为了我们推迟了回家时间 |
[21:38] | Anything for you, Mike. | 为你做什么都行 迈克 |
[21:39] | Besides, home isn’t much these days. | 再说 家现在也没什么好的 |
[21:53] | Every day, we keep handing out food and water, | 每天我们都往外送食物和水 |
[21:55] | and every day, more folks show up hungry. | 但饥饿的人却越来越多 |
[21:58] | After we pull out, then what? | 我们撤走以后又会怎么样 |
[22:00] | Don’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[22:01] | Unless we figure that shit out soon, | 除非我们解决问题 |
[22:02] | we’ll all be in the same boat. | 不然我们迟早也会变成那样 |
[22:08] | When you gonna get rid of that? | 你准备什么时候把那个弄掉 |
[22:10] | – My beard? – Beard? | -我的胡子 -胡子 |
[22:12] | The only thing on this planet that keeps growing | 这个星球上唯一持续生长的东西 |
[22:13] | is that bush on your face. | 就是你脸上的毛了 |
[22:14] | I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[22:15] | I’ll shave it off as soon as you can grow one on your head. | 如果你头上能长一根毛 我马上就刮掉 |
[22:18] | Mr. Clean. | 洁癖先生 |
[22:19] | – Here, water that thing. – Come on, man. | -给 浇浇水吧 -行了 |
[23:48] | Okay, come. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[24:08] | We are going to eat well tonight. | 今晚我们吃顿好的 |
[25:22] | Did you hear the siren call? | 你听到警报了吗 |
[25:26] | I was just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[25:29] | And what do you learn from the voices you hear? | 你听到的声音告诉了你些什么 |
[25:33] | That it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. | 情况将会持续恶化 |
[26:00] | 潜在的买家 俄罗斯 印度 土耳其 | |
[26:08] | Fletch… | 弗莱彻 |
[26:49] | Lieutenant Burk, you’re relieved, sir. | 博克上尉 你可以撤岗了 长官 |
[26:53] | – Thank you much. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:56] | Later, bro. | 晚点见 兄弟 |
[26:58] | Hola! | 你好 |
[27:00] | You guys speak English? You gotta keep the kids back. | 你们会说英语吗 你们得让孩子们离远点 |
[27:02] | Sí. Sí, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[27:05] | Come on. This is what I’m talkin’ about, fellas. | 你看 这就是我说的情况 大伙 |
[27:08] | Está bien. | 没关系 |
[27:20] | Commander… | 少校 |
[27:36] | Cam! Cam! | 卡梅 卡梅 |
[27:39] | Cam! Cam! What happened?! | 卡梅 发生了什么 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry! I tried to warn him! | 对不起 我想要提醒他的 |
[27:45] | What happened?! | 发生了什么 |
[27:50] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[28:00] | Hang in there! Come on! | 坚持住 撑住 |
[28:05] | – What’s going on? – There’s been an attack on the base. | -怎么了 -基地被袭击了 |
[28:08] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[28:43] | Nolan, get on the 240! | 诺兰 用机枪 |
[28:45] | Sentries, on the rail! | 哨兵 到栏杆边上去 |
[28:48] | They’re boxing us in. | 他们在包围我们 |
[28:49] | – Cut the fuel line. Protect the ship. – Yes, sir! | -切断输油管 保护驱逐舰 -是 长官 |
[29:04] | Security, we have multiple breaches. | 安保 有人闯入 |
[29:05] | Seal all entries. Lock down the medical wing. | 关闭所有入口 封锁医疗区 |
[29:08] | You guys, with me. | 你们跟我走 |
[29:09] | What — what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:10] | We have a situation, Doc. Shelter in place. | 有情况 医生 避难所已就绪 |
[29:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[29:35] | Okay Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 |
[29:45] | The barracks. | 兵营 |
[30:03] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[30:06] | Who’s left?! Who’s left?! | 还有谁 还有谁 |
[30:07] | There’s more! | 还有人 |
[30:19] | All clear. Move! | 安全 快走 |
[30:31] | Cheng is down! Corpsman! Corpsman! | 诚被击中了 医务兵 医务兵 |
[30:38] | You’re gonna be okay. Doc! Doc! | 没事的 医生 医生 |
[30:42] | – Brother, you’re gonna be okay. – I got him. I got him. I’m here. | -兄弟 没事的 -我来了 我来了 |
[30:45] | – Hold on. – I’m sorry, man. | -别急 -抱歉 哥们 |
[30:46] | No, no, no, man. | 不 不 不 |
[30:48] | You’re fine, big brother. It’s nothing. Okay? | 你没事的 兄弟 没事的 好吗 |
[30:50] | It’s nothing. He’s got — he’s got frags | 没事的 他身上 |
[30:52] | – all over his body. – Okay. Got it. I got him. | -都是碎片 -明白 我来处理 |
[30:54] | – I have — – Fix his leg, Doc! | -我有 -治好他的腿 医生 |
[30:56] | – I got him. He’s gonna be okay. – Come on! Come on. | -我来处理 他没事的 -挺住 |
[31:52] | Mahmoud… | 马哈穆德 |
[32:14] | He could lose his leg by the time he gets to Germany. | 等他到德国 腿也许就不保了 |
[32:17] | We don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[32:24] | Burk, he’s alive. | 博克 他还活着 |
[32:27] | When is it gonna stop, Danny? | 这一切什么时候才能结束 丹尼 |
[32:30] | We’re the good guys, right? | 我们是正义的一方 对吧 |
[32:37] | I don’t know, man. | 我也说不好了 伙计 |
[32:56] | 12 Americans dead, | 12个美国人死亡 |
[32:58] | another 28 seriously injured. | 28人身受重伤 |
[33:07] | 19 locals killed, | 19个本地人被杀 |
[33:10] | including 10 children. | 包括10个孩子 |
[33:17] | And I’ve lost yet another dear friend. | 我又失去了一个挚友 |
[33:23] | All this mayhem — | 这场混乱 |
[33:24] | just a diversion for that animal to waltz in, | 只是那个禽兽的声东击西 |
[33:27] | slaughter the only lead we had on those seeds. | 好闯进医院杀了我们寻找种子的唯一线索 |
[33:30] | Omar had at least one man on the inside. One of our locals. | 奥马尔在本地人里至少有一个内应 |
[33:34] | Probably bought him off when he found out we were here. | 可能他发现我们在这后 就收买了他 |
[33:45] | Mahmoud… | 马哈穆德 |
[33:48] | Mahmoud, do you know who I am? | 马哈穆德 你知道我是谁吗 |
[33:52] | We are not tribesmen, but I trusted you as a brother. | 我们不是一个部落的 但我把你当兄弟看待 |
[33:55] | Made a mistake, but it’s not too late to fix it. | 亡羊补牢 为时不晚 |
[33:59] | Where are the seeds? | 种子在哪 |
[34:08] | Anything? | 还说了什么 |
[34:09] | He’s praying. | 他在祷告 |
[34:12] | Mahmoud… | 马哈穆德 |
[34:17] | Mahmoud, you are a warrior, but you’re stupid. | 马哈穆德 你是个勇士 但你太蠢了 |
[34:21] | It’s not your fault your people are savages. | 你的人野蛮并不是你的错 |
[34:23] | Do you want to die like them now? | 你想像他们那样死去吗 |
[34:25] | Or do you want a second chance from me? | 还是想我再给你一次机会 |
[34:30] | You will help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[34:34] | Yes. Of course. I swear it. | 当然 我发誓 |
[34:44] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[34:46] | “Eat shit.” | “吃屎吧你” |
[34:51] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[34:54] | Something on his wrist. | 他手腕上有东西 |
[35:00] | Poor dumb Mahmoud. You’re so, | 可怜的傻马哈穆德 你真是太 |
[35:04] | “sentimental.” | “感情用事”了 |
[35:13] | Here. | 这里 |
[35:15] | Didn’t see it before because of the bandages and I.V. tubes. | 之前他胳膊上有绷带和静脉注射管所以没看到 |
[35:18] | – Two lions? – Yes, of course. | -两头狮子 -对啊 |
[35:20] | He said “Lion” before. | 他提起过狮子 |
[35:22] | That’s what I thought I heard. What he said was “Uharan.” | 我以为他说的是狮子 其实是双狮 |
[35:24] | It’s a Berber word — “Two lions.” | 这是柏柏尔语 两头狮子 |
[35:26] | – In Arabic, it’s “Wahran.” – Oran. | -阿拉伯语里是瓦赫尔 -奥兰 |
[35:28] | The seeds are headed to Algeria. | 种子被送去阿尔及利亚了 |
[35:30] | And Omar’s going to get them back. | 而奥马尔去拿回种子了 |
[35:33] | Not if we get them first. | 除非我们先拿到 |
[35:46] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[36:08] | Alex? Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[36:46] | You are leaving. | 你要走了 |
[36:48] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你眼睛里能看出来 |
[36:55] | Alex told me that I couldn’t run from destiny. | 亚历克斯说我不能逃避命运 |
[37:02] | I left home because I was confused… | 我背井离乡是因为我很困惑 |
[37:07] | between justice and revenge. | 不知该选择正义还是复仇 |
[37:11] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[37:14] | I want both. | 两者都要 |
[37:42] | It’s about a half-day journey to the Strait of Gibraltar | 去直布罗陀海峡需要半天时间 |
[37:45] | and another 242 nautical miles to Oran. | 奥兰离那里还有242海里 |
[37:47] | Well, if we can get as far as Nador, Morocco, | 我们先赶到摩洛哥的内多 |
[37:49] | we’ll be within helo range, | 然后可以乘直升机 |
[37:50] | and we can have boots on the ground in Oran by nightfall, | 到傍晚就能抵达奥兰 |
[37:53] | best time to set up an operation. | 正是行动的最好时间 |
[37:54] | I concur. That’s the plan. | 我同意 就这么办 |
[38:01] | Commander. | 少校 |
[38:04] | I don’t see any bags. | 你的行李呢 |
[38:05] | Sir, you’ve lost your Cheng, and we’re down a TAO. | 长官 你失去了诚 少了一个作战官 |
[38:09] | No one knows the combat systems like I do. | 没人比我更熟悉作战系统 |
[38:12] | Our family’s joining the remaining base personnel | 我们的家人会和基地剩余人员一起 |
[38:14] | on the last plane to Norfolk. | 飞去诺福克 |
[38:16] | Respectfully request to join ship’s company. | 请求回到本舰 |
[38:20] | We understand the risks, sir, and the rules. | 我们知道风险 长官 还有规矩 |
[38:23] | Please, sir. | 求你了 长官 |
[38:25] | Let me serve. | 让我回来吧 |
[38:33] | Very well. Get to your post. | 好吧 回到你的岗位 |
[38:35] | I want a report on all weapons and guidance systems by 1000. | 10点前给我一份武器和导航系统报告 |
[38:38] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 好的 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[38:52] | Gettin’ the band back together. | 人员回归 |
[38:53] | I’m a big fan. | 我等着看你们表演 |
[38:56] | Listen, Joe. | 听着 乔 |
[38:57] | I know it hasn’t been easy for ya. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[38:59] | Cutbacks with the Navy, you didn’t get back your command. | 海军缩编 你没拿回指挥权 |
[39:01] | I just want you to know I appreciate you being — | 我只想让你知道我很感激你 |
[39:03] | I know you do, Captain. | 我知道 舰长 |
[39:05] | Right now, the mission’s more important that my command. | 现在 任务比我的指挥权更重要 |
[39:08] | We do this right, save the world, | 我们完成任务 拯救世界 |
[39:11] | there’ll be plenty of ships. | 会有军舰等着我的 |
[39:13] | Until then, I’ve got your back. | 在那之前 我会辅佐你的 |
[39:18] | OOD, Time to find those seeds. | 值日官 该去找那些种子了 |
[39:20] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们出发 |
[40:50] | Yeah? | 没人 |