时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ll explain it one more time. | 我再解释一次 |
[00:03] | Look, Admiral, it is right there. | 瞧 上将 就在这里 |
[00:05] | It is right there in that blank box. | 就在这个空白框框里 |
[00:08] | What exactly am I supposed to be seeing there? | 你想让我看什么 |
[00:10] | It’s clear as a bell. It’s the answer, the key, | 这么清晰的答案 钥匙 |
[00:13] | the eye of the hurricane. | 风眼 |
[00:14] | The proverbial missing link to my formula | 能够完善我的公式 |
[00:18] | to save this planet lies within those seeds. | 用以拯救世界的答案就在那些种子里 |
[00:20] | Without those seeds, I have no product. | 没有种子就无法生产 |
[00:22] | Without the product, your country continues to starve. | 无法生产 你的国家就将继续挨饿 |
[00:24] | And that is exactly, Admiral, | 而这 上将 |
[00:26] | what you should be seeing in that blank box. | 就是我要你看的东西 |
[00:32] | Doctor, I am a simple man. | 博士 我这人很简单 |
[00:34] | I don’t have your gift with figures, | 我没你那么聪明 |
[00:36] | but my patience can only last so long. | 但是我的耐心有限 |
[00:38] | You asked for our support. Greece gives you her confidence. | 你寻求支持 我们予你以信任 |
[00:41] | You asked for fighters, we give you a warship. | 你索要战士 我们予你以战舰 |
[00:44] | What, Dr. Vellek? What do you ask of my country now? | 维列克博士 你还要什么 |
[00:49] | More, Demetrius. | 更多 狄米崔斯 |
[00:54] | I’m asking your country for more. | 我还要更多 |
[01:28] | Captain Chandler. | 钱德勒舰长 |
[01:29] | Captain Slattery was just sharing a bit of good news. | 斯莱特里舰长刚跟我们说了个好消息 |
[01:32] | Commander Garnett managed to locate another plane in Tel Aviv. | 加内特中校在特拉维夫找到了一架飞机 |
[01:35] | She’s altered the flight plan to meet us at Tregua Island. | 她修改了飞行计划让飞机在特里古瓦岛等我们 |
[01:38] | There’s an airstrip there. It’s private, but operational. | 那里有条跑道 私人跑道 但是可以用 |
[01:40] | But most importantly, unlikely to be on Vellek’s radar. | 最重要的是维列克应该还没有注意那里 |
[01:43] | Turns out, Aegis Ashore was a good call, Captain. | 宙斯盾还真派上用场了 舰长 |
[01:45] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | We’re not taking any chances with this plane, | 我们必须计划周全 |
[01:47] | as it’s probably the last one | 这很可能是短时间内 |
[01:48] | we’ll have at our disposal for some time. | 能供我们调配的最后一架飞机了 |
[01:50] | Nathan James will meet the plane. | 内森·詹姆斯号会和飞机汇合 |
[01:52] | Ms. Cooper will personally escort the seeds | 库珀女士会亲自将种子 |
[01:53] | back to our lab in the States, | 送回美国的实验室 |
[01:55] | where our scientists are standing by. | 我们的科学家已经准备好了 |
[01:57] | Rest of us, prepare for phase two… | 其他人准备执行第二阶段 |
[02:01] | finding and capturing Dr. Paul Vellek. | 抓捕保罗·维列克博士 |
[02:03] | Any sign of that Greek warship? | 有那艘希腊战舰的动静吗 |
[02:05] | Negative. I think it should stay that way | 没有 我认为最好在种子 |
[02:07] | until the seeds are far away from the Med. | 离开地中海前都维持这个状态 |
[02:08] | Sounds like a solid plan. | 计划不错 |
[02:10] | And a special thanks to Commander Fletcher | 还要感谢弗莱彻少校 |
[02:12] | for his role in helping secure the seeds. | 帮我们找到种子 |
[02:15] | Our nation owes you a great debt. | 美国欠你的 |
[02:16] | Feeling’s mutual, I’m sure. | 你们也帮了很多 |
[02:20] | That is all. | 就这样吧 |
[03:07] | Tregua Island? Well, isn’t that a riot? | 特里古瓦岛 真有意思 |
[03:10] | You and I haven’t been there since… When was it last? | 我们上一次去还是 哪年来着 |
[03:15] | ’09. Rossi. | 09年 罗西 |
[03:16] | That was it. The Rossi mission. | 没错 罗西任务 |
[03:18] | Yes, I’m well aware of your heroics, Harry. | 我知道你做过什么 哈里 |
[03:20] | Everyone knows what you did. | 大家都知道 |
[03:21] | Saved your ass more than once, didn’t I? | 救过你不只一次 是不是 |
[03:27] | Right, so, let’s formulate a new plan, and quickly. | 好了 我们快点想个新主意 |
[03:30] | The timeline has just been pushed. | 时间提前了 |
[03:31] | I still don’t understand why this has to happen at sea. | 我还是不明白为什么一定要在海上做 |
[03:34] | You do realize how mad that is. | 你知道这有多疯狂吧 |
[03:36] | Humanity is wasting away, Fletch. | 人类正在消亡 弗莱彻 |
[03:38] | We both know this is the Americans’ last shot. | 我们都知道这是美国最后的希望 |
[03:40] | That plane will be the most heavily guarded | 那架飞机一定会被 |
[03:42] | piece of equipment in the world. | 严密保护 |
[03:44] | A full assault will be too risky. | 发动攻击风险太大 |
[03:47] | And it’s crucial the Yanks don’t see the U.K.’s hand in this. | 而且不能让美国人发现是英国在捣鬼 |
[03:51] | For the… aftermath. | 不然后果很严重 |
[03:58] | I wonder, Fletch. | 我想知道 弗莱彻 |
[04:00] | Has your time aboard the great ship Nate Jimmy turned you soft? | 是这艘伟大的纳特·吉米号让你变软弱了吗 |
[04:06] | And I wonder, Harry, | 而我想知道 哈里 |
[04:07] | if months of eating dog has turned you feral. | 几个月不开化的日子是不是让你变成了畜生 |
[04:14] | The new battle lines have been drawn, my friend, | 新的战线已经划下 我的朋友 |
[04:16] | and the P.M. has made it crystal clear… | 首相明确表示 |
[04:18] | get the seeds by any means necessary. | 不择手段拿到种子 |
[04:21] | Now you can procure them for me | 你可以在船停靠前 |
[04:22] | and get me off the ship before she makes port. | 把种子给我弄来然后帮我下船 |
[04:26] | Or do some of your friends have to die? | 还是我要先杀几个你的朋友 |
[04:30] | I managed a good look at Miss Sasha Cooper. | 我好好看了眼萨莎·库珀 |
[04:33] | She’s certainly your type, and with a brain to boot. | 她显然是你的菜 有胸有脑 |
[04:38] | Or maybe it turns out the captain of the refugee boat | 或者难民船的船长最终被发现 |
[04:40] | was a pirate after all, with ill intentions. | 是一名不怀好意的海盗 |
[04:44] | He attacked me when I discovered his true identity. | 当我发现他的真实身份后 他攻击了我 |
[04:47] | So I had to put him down like a dog. | 所以我不得不干掉他 |
[04:50] | No one will doubt me. | 没有人会怀疑我 |
[04:54] | They asked me if you could be trusted. | 他们问我是否可以信任你 |
[04:57] | I vouched for you, told them, | 我替你担保 跟他们说 |
[04:59] | “I’ve known Fletcher longer than anyone.” | “我认识弗莱彻很久了” |
[05:01] | “Grew up with him, fought with him. | “一起长大 一起打架” |
[05:03] | “He’s the man for the job.” | “他能胜任” |
[05:05] | I know you to be a patriot, James. | 我知道你是个爱国的人 詹姆斯 |
[05:08] | If the shoe was on the other foot, | 易地而处的话 |
[05:09] | do you think any of these sailors would think twice | 你以为这些水兵中会有人 |
[05:10] | before following orders from their President? | 在执行他们的总统命令之前犹豫吗 |
[05:16] | I’ll take care of the seeds myself. | 我会自己弄到种子的 |
[05:19] | You just get me the gear. | 你就帮我准备好装备 |
[05:22] | You’re under orders to call the home office, I presume? | 我猜你奉命要给总部打电话 |
[05:24] | – To report on the seeds? – Yes. | -来汇报种子的事 -是的 |
[05:27] | Call this number instead. | 打这个电话 |
[05:36] | She’s expecting your call. | 她在等你电话 |
[05:39] | Got it, Harry. | 知道了 哈里 |
[05:40] | Do you? | 你真的知道吗 |
[05:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:47] | Just one last thing. | 还有最后一件事 |
[05:48] | Jesus. What? | 老天爷 什么事 |
[05:50] | Who does one have to kill around here | 到底要怎么样才能喝到 |
[05:51] | to score a decent cup of tea? | 一杯像样的茶 |
[06:21] | Captain Chandler on the bridge! | 钱德勒舰长到 |
[06:24] | – Captain. – Captain. | -舰长 -舰长 |
[06:26] | Still no sign of the Greek ships on sonar or radar. | 声纳和雷达上还是没有希腊战舰的踪迹 |
[06:28] | We are on PIM to reach Tregua Island at 2100. | 我们预计晚上九点到达特里古瓦岛 |
[06:32] | My knees feel bad weather coming. | 我的膝盖感觉到坏天气要来了 |
[06:35] | How’s the barometer? | 气压计呢 |
[06:36] | Sir, the system to the west is growing rapidly, | 长官 西面的气压在迅速升高 |
[06:38] | but if we maintain our current course and speed, | 但如果我们保持现在的航线和速度 |
[06:41] | we should beat it to Tregua by 3-plus hours. | 我们应该能提前三个小时到达特里古瓦岛 |
[06:47] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[06:50] | More of a conservative hunch. | 更像是保守的预感 |
[06:53] | We’ve got the window. | 我们时间来得及 |
[06:55] | Maybe we ride the edge of that system, | 我们可以沿着它的边缘航行 |
[06:58] | use it to mask our signature from any unfriendlies | 用它来掩盖我们的行踪 |
[07:00] | who might be in the vicinity. | 免得被附近不怀好意的人察觉 |
[07:04] | OOD, new course, 162. | 值日官 新航向 162 |
[07:06] | Captain Chandler wants to get his cover wet. | 钱德勒舰长想要淋点雨 |
[07:08] | Aye, Sir. Helm, left standard rudder steady on course 162. | 是 舵手 左转舵 航向162 |
[07:12] | Helm, aye. My rudder is left 15 degrees, | 舵手 是 左转舵15度 |
[07:14] | – coming to course 162. – I see you found your Cubans. | -航向162 -找到你的古巴朋友了 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:19] | And all is right with the world. | 终于回归正轨了 |
[07:22] | Good to have you back. Both of you. | 你们俩回来了真好 |
[07:25] | Beat me to it, Master Chief. | 被你先说了 军士长 |
[07:31] | At our current speed, | 以我们现在的速度 |
[07:31] | we’re due in Tregua at 2100 hours. | 我们会在晚上九点到特里古瓦岛 |
[07:34] | Should be refreshing to see that little island this time of year. | 在这个季节看见那座小岛应该会神清气爽 |
[07:37] | As all of you know, I’ve only been there in spring, | 正如你们所知 我只在春天去过那儿 |
[07:40] | and in less than celebratory circumstances. | 还是在不怎么高兴的情况下 |
[07:44] | Asteris. | 阿斯特里斯岛 |
[07:46] | Asteris Island is the drop off point. | 阿斯特里斯岛就是交货点 |
[07:47] | We’ll have support standing by to receive the package. | 我们在附近会有支援去收货 |
[07:50] | Okay. Right. | 好的 好吧 |
[07:52] | Brilliant. | 很好 |
[07:54] | So is there anything else I can do for you on my end? | 那我这边还有什么需要为你做的吗 |
[07:56] | You’re doing the right thing, Mr. Fletcher. | 你做的对 弗莱彻先生 |
[08:00] | Soon your people will be well-fed, thanks to you. | 很快你的人民就不会挨饿了 多亏了你 |
[08:03] | – And to us. – Very good. Right. Cheers. | -和我们 -很好 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:07] | I’ll be seeing you all very shortly then. | 那就一会见了 |
[08:09] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[08:14] | – Thank you, Chief. – Anytime, Sir. | -谢谢 军士长 -不用谢 长官 |
[08:23] | Call my brother. Let him know where to go. | 给我弟弟打电话 让他知道目的地 |
[08:25] | And gather what your admiral promised my father. | 带上你的上将承诺给我父亲的东西 |
[08:28] | Once this is done, | 一旦这事了结 |
[08:30] | I want you to sink Nathan James. | 我要你击沉内森·詹姆斯号 |
[08:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[08:46] | There’s a sight I thought I’d never see… | 没想到会看到这场景 |
[08:48] | Miller reading a book without a crayon in his hand. | 米勒在看书 手中却没有蜡笔 |
[08:52] | What you got there? | 你在看什么 |
[08:53] | “Odyssey,” Man. This shit’s crazy. | 《奥德赛》 太疯狂了 |
[08:57] | Didn’t get enough of that in the ninth grade? | 你九年级的时候没读够吗 |
[08:59] | I never actually read it in ninth grade. | 事实上我九年级时从没读过 |
[09:01] | It’s freaking me out right now. | 可把我吓坏了 |
[09:04] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[09:07] | I don’t know, man. This story… | 说不好 这个故事… |
[09:10] | sounds kinda like us. | 听起来有点像我们 |
[09:12] | A bunch of sailors wandering the Med, | 一群水手在地中海上游荡 |
[09:15] | monsters around every bend, | 到处都是怪兽 |
[09:16] | people always trying to kill him… | 总是有人想杀掉他 |
[09:19] | It’s like the gods are against him. | 就好像神灵在与他作对 |
[09:22] | Come on, man. How is that anything like us? | 拜托 那怎么像我们了 |
[09:24] | Look, we found the seeds and Captain Chandler. | 你看 我们找到了种子和钱德勒舰长 |
[09:27] | Pretty soon, we’ll be eating like kings again. | 很快 我们就又能像国王一样享受美食了 |
[09:29] | And you still seem to be in one piece. | 而且你看起来也完好无缺的 |
[09:32] | That’s just it. | 这才是问题 |
[09:33] | Odysseus’ problems started after he won the war. | 奥德赛的问题是在打赢战争后才开始的 |
[09:38] | All this mess happened as he was just trying to get home. | 就在他回家的路上出了这些破事 |
[09:51] | Why you gotta ruin everything, man? | 你为什么要毁掉一切 |
[09:53] | I used to like that book. | 我以前还挺喜欢那本书的 |
[10:05] | – Fever? – Nope. | -发烧 -没有 |
[10:07] | – Sweats? – Nada. | -出汗 -没有 |
[10:09] | – Heart racing? – Cool as a cucumber. | -心跳加速 -心如止水 |
[10:11] | But if you keep shining that light in my eye, Heggen, | 但如果你继续用那个晃我眼睛的话 海根 |
[10:13] | things might change. | 可能就会不一样了 |
[10:15] | I think he’s back to normal, Sir. | 我觉得他恢复正常了 长官 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:18] | In your own words, Sir, describe how you’re feeling. | 长官 用你自己的话说说现在的感觉 |
[10:22] | Pretty good, actually. | 其实我感觉还不错 |
[10:25] | Hard to describe. | 很难描述 |
[10:26] | I have this, uh, sense of inner peace. | 我有种内心平静的感觉 |
[10:30] | Nothing bothers me. I love everyone. | 没有东西能打扰我 我爱每一个人 |
[10:33] | It’s terrible. | 这感觉糟透了 |
[10:35] | It’s fascinating. | 这很好 |
[10:37] | I’ve been studying the Red Rust’s effects on various commelinids. | 我一直在研究赤锈病对各种植物的影响 |
[10:41] | Most of them… wheat, rice, corn… they failed to thrive | 大部分植物 小麦 水稻 玉米… |
[10:44] | once the virus reached the cellular level. | 一旦病毒到达细胞层面就无法存活了 |
[10:47] | But for this one weed, the virus turned into | 但对于这种草 病毒会变成 |
[10:50] | a powerful hallucinogen… Nostos. | 一种强致幻剂 也就是”返乡” |
[10:55] | Had you been a smaller man, | 你要是块头没这么大 |
[10:56] | I doubt we’d ever have seen you again. | 可能我们就再也见不到你了 |
[10:58] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[11:01] | …there were moments I didn’t wanna come back. | 有那么几个时刻我也不想回来 |
[11:05] | All I can tell say is, Doc, uh… | 我只能说 医生 |
[11:08] | you had to be there. | 你得亲自体会 |
[11:14] | – Sir. – Gentlemen, as you were. | -长官 -各位 稍息 |
[11:25] | Here he is, England’s man of the hour. | 他来了 名噪一时的英国人 |
[11:28] | Sorry to be a bother. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[11:29] | I just need to grab a few of my things. | 我只是来拿些东西 |
[11:31] | Yeah, sure. Help yourself, mate. | 当然 请便吧 朋友 |
[11:33] | Half of this stuff came from the U.K. in the first place. | 再说这些东西本来就有一半是英国的 |
[11:36] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[11:48] | What are you going to do? | 你会做什么 |
[11:51] | Once you reach home. | 当你回家后 |
[11:53] | Can’t say for sure. | 说不好 |
[11:58] | You are a farmer? | 你是种地的 |
[12:01] | Uh, my family are. | 我家人是 |
[12:03] | Or they were. | 或者说他们曾经是种地的 |
[12:04] | I remember. Mine, too. | 我记得 我家也是 |
[12:10] | Well, if all goes well, they’ll be back at it, won’t they? | 如果一切顺利他们就能重操旧业了 对吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Let’s hope so. | 是啊 希望如此吧 |
[12:23] | Well… cheers. | 再见 |
[12:32] | A good-lookin’ bloke, wouldn’t you say? | 一个帅小伙 对不对 |
[12:35] | Too pretty for my taste. | 对我来说太小白脸了 |
[12:39] | I prefer a man who looks like | 我更喜欢经历过 |
[12:41] | he has taken a few punches to the face. | 一些风雨的男人 |
[12:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:49] | I think. | 大概吧 |
[12:53] | – Chief. – Commander. | -军士长 -少校 |
[13:09] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[13:10] | You’re back on the ship. Now I’m the one leaving. | 你回到了船上 而我却要走了 |
[13:14] | Destiny has other plans for us. | 命运对我们另有安排 |
[13:17] | At least I’ll have plenty of time | 至少我有足够时间 |
[13:18] | to get better acquainted with Commander Fletcher. | 来更好地认识一下弗莱彻少校 |
[13:21] | I’ll bet. | 没错 |
[13:26] | How much you tell him? About us? | 你跟他说了多少我们的事 |
[13:29] | Fletcher? | 弗莱彻 |
[13:31] | Only the important stuff. | 只说了重要的 |
[13:33] | The rest he can figure out by himself. | 其他的不用说他也能想明白 |
[13:38] | Tom Chandler, are you jealous? | 汤姆·钱德勒 你是吃醋了吗 |
[13:43] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 |
[13:45] | And he shall appear. | 曹操到 |
[13:48] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你们俩了 |
[13:56] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[13:59] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[14:02] | I just got off the phone with England. | 我刚刚和英国那边通过话 |
[14:05] | I’m afraid we can’t count on them | 恐怕不能指望他们 |
[14:06] | for reinforcements just yet. | 增援我们了 |
[14:08] | I’ll be so happy to get those seeds on a plane | 只要能把种子扔上飞机带走 |
[14:10] | and out of here. | 我就很高兴了 |
[14:13] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[14:15] | Yeah. Yeah, of course I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[14:20] | Promise me you’ll be careful, James. | 请答应我一定要多加小心 詹姆斯 |
[14:23] | You know how dangerous Vellek can be. | 维列克非常危险 |
[14:31] | I promise I’ll be as vigilant as ever, Sasha. | 我一定会非常小心的 萨莎 |
[14:37] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[14:40] | I wish I could be there when you take him down. | 真希望你们拿下他的时候我能在场 |
[14:50] | Surface contact bearing 1-6-5. | 水上信号方向1-6-5 |
[14:53] | – Course and speed? – 1-4-0 at 12 knots. | -航向和航度 -航向140 速度12节 |
[15:01] | Bridge, CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[15:02] | I have a surface contact shadowing our course and speed. | 发现水上信号正尾随我们的方位和速度 |
[15:04] | Bridge, copy. Alpha track bearing 1-6-5. | 舰桥收到 目标A 航向1-6-5 |
[15:07] | Radar contact! Two additional unknowns in company, | 雷达捕捉到另外两艘不明船只 |
[15:10] | bearing 1-6-0 at 5-0 miles! | 位于80公里外 方向1-6-0 |
[15:14] | That makes three all day. | 祸不单行 |
[15:16] | Contact confirmed. | 信号确认 |
[15:17] | EW parameters on Bravo match our log of the Hydra class. | B舰电子系统探测参数符合九头蛇级 |
[15:21] | Bridge, CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[15:22] | confirming contact Bravo is the same Greek warship | 确认B舰是我们在萨丁尼亚 |
[15:24] | – we encountered off Sardinia. – Vellek. | -遇到的同一艘希腊战舰 -维列克 |
[15:27] | He’s found us and he’s gathered a fleet. | 他发现我们了 还有一支舰队 |
[15:28] | He won’t fire at us with the seeds on board. | 只要种子在船上 他就不会朝我们开火 |
[15:30] | No, but he’ll trail us all the way to Tregua, | 是的 但他会一路跟随我们到特里古瓦岛 |
[15:33] | take out that plane before it ever lowers its landing gear. | 在我们的飞机还没降落之前把它击落 |
[15:36] | Gator, find us a spot to hide. | 领航员 给我们找一个隐藏点 |
[15:38] | Okay, there’s a single island up ahead. | 前方有一个独立小岛 |
[15:40] | It’s small, but if we could get around it, | 很小 但是如果我们能绕着它走 |
[15:42] | we could get enough cover to lose him | 就能有足够的阻挡 |
[15:43] | in the island chain further to the south. | 在岛链的南端甩掉他 |
[15:46] | Where? | 哪里 |
[15:47] | Here. Asteris. | 这里 阿斯特里斯岛 |
[15:50] | It’s the only other island at range. | 这是附近唯一的岛屿 |
[15:54] | How long until we’re there? | 多久能到 |
[15:55] | – About one hour. – We gotta move. | -大约一个小时 -立刻行动 |
[15:57] | OOD, come to course 1-7-0, all ahead flank. | 值日官 向1-7-0方向全速前进 |
[16:00] | – Make for Asteris. – Aye, Sir. | -目标阿斯特里斯岛 -遵命 长官 |
[16:01] | Helm, come right steady course 1-7-0, | 舵手 向右稳定航向1-7-0 |
[16:03] | all engines ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[16:05] | Helm, aye, coming to course 1-7-0. | 舵手收到 调整航向至1-7-0 |
[16:06] | All engines ahead flank. | 全速前进 |
[16:16] | All right, next, please. | 好了 下一个 |
[16:20] | – Commander. – Gentleman. | -少校 -先生们 |
[16:21] | – Hello, Fletch. – What’s your name? | -你好 弗莱彻 -你叫什么名字 |
[16:24] | 1800. | 六点整 |
[16:41] | I found their HF comms on an obscure channel. | 在隐蔽频道发现高频信号 |
[16:44] | I’ve isolated their signals to determine | 我已经分离出了他们的信号来判定 |
[16:46] | which ship is communicating and when, | 哪艘船在何时通信 |
[16:48] | but I haven’t been able to decrypt what they’re saying. | 但是我还没有能破解他们在说什么 |
[16:51] | Bravo seems to be receiving and emitting | 看起来B舰接收和发出的信号 |
[16:52] | more often than the other two. | 比另外两艘更频繁 |
[16:53] | Yes, Ma’am. I’m thinking that’s their flagship. | 是的 长官 我认为那是他们的旗舰 |
[16:56] | I concur. So now we know who’s calling the shots. | 同意 现在我们知道谁是老大了 |
[17:00] | Nice work, Chief. Keep working on the decryption. | 干得好 军士长 继续解密 |
[17:02] | – Let’s see if we can figure out their plan. – Yes, Sir. | 想办法弄清楚他们的计划 -是 长官 |
[17:06] | They know we have no backup here in the Med. | 他们知道我们在地中海孤立无援 |
[17:08] | They’re either gonna attack us at the LZ | 他们要么在停靠点攻击我们 |
[17:10] | or try to surround us before we get there, starve us out. | 要么在我们抵达之前将我们围困至弹尽粮绝 |
[17:13] | If we don’t lose them in the islands, | 如果不在岛链里甩掉他们 |
[17:14] | we’re gonna have to wave off the plane. | 就不能用飞机转移种子了 |
[17:15] | We can’t afford to have it shot down. | 不能冒飞机被击落的风险 |
[17:16] | How many ships in the Greek Navy, you reckon? | 你觉得希腊海军那边有多少军舰 |
[17:19] | No idea. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[17:20] | Well, it’s obvious we’re looking to hide in the island chain. | 很明显我们是要隐藏在岛链中 |
[17:23] | And they’re pushing us right toward it, | 而他们正把我们往那个方向逼 |
[17:25] | – like they want us to go there. – You think they got other ships | -好像他们希望我们过去 -你觉得他们 |
[17:27] | waiting on the other side to ambush? | 在另一侧有其它军舰伏击 |
[17:29] | One way to find out. | 只有一种方法可以知道 |
[17:32] | Lucia! They have changed course. | 露西亚 他们改变航向了 |
[17:35] | Now turning away from Asteris towards open water. | 现在他们驶离阿斯特里斯岛前往开放海域了 |
[17:37] | Where the hell does he think he’s going? | 他想去哪里 |
[17:40] | Order the other ships to flank him on his port side. | 命令其它军舰从左侧逼近 |
[17:42] | Get him back in line. | 让他回到航线上 |
[17:44] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[17:46] | There’s nowhere else to hide! | 你无处可藏 |
[18:00] | They’ve adjusted course 20 degrees to port, | 他们调整了航线 往左侧偏了20度 |
[18:02] | now heading 1-2-0. | 现在航向120 |
[18:04] | No doubt about it, | 不用怀疑了 |
[18:05] | they want us to round that island. | 他们想让我们去那海岛 |
[18:07] | Gator, options? | 领航员 我们有什么方案 |
[18:07] | Sir, we can’t continue along this bearing for much longer. | 长官 我们不能保持现在的航向 |
[18:10] | There’s a rocky outcropping of shallows. It’ll tear us apart. | 前面有岩石露出的浅滩 我们会被撕裂的 |
[18:12] | Rocks in front of us, enemies around us, | 岩石在前方 敌人在周围 |
[18:15] | and a storm closing in from behind. | 还有一场风暴从后面慢慢逼近 |
[18:16] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[18:18] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[18:21] | Trafalgar. | 特拉法加 |
[18:22] | Turn and charge, break through their line. | 掉头回去 突破他们的包围 |
[18:25] | Lose them in the storm. | 在风暴里甩掉他们 |
[18:27] | Never mind the maneuvers, boys. We’re going straight at ’em! | 别管什么策略了 我们直冲上去 |
[18:32] | General quarters, general quarters. | 一级战备 一级战备 |
[18:33] | All hands, man your battle stations. | 全员各就各位 |
[18:35] | Make ready for heavy seas. | 准备进入环境恶劣海域 |
[18:37] | Strap in, son. This is what you trained for. | 绑上 孩子 展示你训练成果的时候到了 |
[19:00] | Lock up. | 全面封锁 |
[19:02] | Everything floor to the engine rooms. | 所有人前往引擎室 |
[19:07] | Move. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[19:25] | Circle William is set. | W圈已设置 |
[19:27] | I’m trying to get 3 generator to align. | 我正准备让3个发电机同步 |
[19:29] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[19:43] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 军士长 |
[19:44] | Generators 1, 2, and 3 all parallel to the bus. | 1 2 3号发电机均和总线平行 |
[19:48] | Bridge, Central. | 舰桥 我是中心 |
[19:49] | I’ve got three generators available. | 我有三个可以使用的发电机 |
[19:50] | Condition zebra set. Time 1721. | 已设为Z状态 时间为17:21 |
[19:55] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[20:06] | Lucia! | 露西亚 |
[20:07] | They’re going to charge our line! | 他们朝我们冲过来了 |
[20:09] | They’re going to what?! | 他们要干什么 |
[20:10] | They’re going to try to lose us in the storm! | 他们想在风暴里甩掉我们 |
[20:24] | CIC, Bridge. | 战斗信息中心 舰桥 |
[20:26] | TAO, fire defensive measures only. | 作战官 只准使用防御系统 |
[20:27] | TAO, aye. | 作战官收到 |
[20:28] | Switching weapons to CIWS, defensive posture ALPHA. | 调整武器到近战系统 A防御模式启动 |
[20:34] | Steady, Helm. Steady. | 稳住 舵手 稳住 |
[20:46] | Stavros! | 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[20:47] | What do you want me to do? They have the seeds! | 你想让我怎么做 他们有种子 |
[20:51] | Step aside! | 让开 |
[20:58] | Fire control radar detected! | 检测到射击控制雷达 |
[21:00] | Closing to within minimum weapons engagement zone! | 快到最小攻击区域了 |
[21:03] | Bridge, CIC. | 舰桥 战斗信息中心 |
[21:05] | Range 1,000 meters and closing. | 距离一千米且还在逼近 |
[21:20] | She won’t fire. | 她不会开火的 |
[21:49] | He’s insane! | 他疯了 |
[21:51] | Send the other two ships to follow him! | 再派两艘军舰追击他 |
[21:53] | – Into the storm? – Yes, damn it! Into the storm! | -追进风暴 -没错该死的 进风暴 |
[22:25] | All deck, water tank is dry. | 所有人员注意 水箱空了 |
[22:29] | OOD, come to 12 knots. Make bear steerage way. | 值日官 速度12节 保持最低航效航速 |
[22:32] | Aye, sir. Helm, come to 12 knots. | 是 长官 舵手 速度12节 |
[22:34] | – Make bare steerageway. – Helm, aye. | -保持最低航效航速 -舵手明白 |
[22:36] | Subsurface, be on the lookout for debris! | 注意搜索水下的船只碎片 |
[22:39] | Sonar is completely washed out, Sir. | 长官 声纳完全瘫痪了 |
[22:41] | Alpha and Charlie are still on our tail. | A舰和C舰还跟在我们后面 |
[22:53] | We’re coming up on another one! | 另一个大浪要来了 |
[22:55] | Brace! Brace! Brace! | 准备 准备 准备 |
[22:58] | Hang on. Diaz. | 坚持住 迪亚兹 |
[23:04] | Master Chief! | 军士长 |
[23:06] | – I’m all right. – Captain, we’re approaching | -我没事 -舰长 我们正在接近 |
[23:07] | the navigable semicircle of the storm now! | 风暴的可航半径 |
[23:09] | If we don’t lose them before the wind shifts, | 如果在风向转变之前甩不掉他们 |
[23:10] | we never will. | 那就再也甩不掉了 |
[23:11] | Captain, she’s pulling hard to port! I can’t hold her steady! | 舰长 舰船往左转的厉害 无法保持航向 |
[23:13] | Fuel’s already been redistributed. | 燃油已经重新分配过了 |
[23:15] | It’s our live ballast! | 问题出在我们的船员载重 |
[23:18] | M.A.C., Bridge, | 值勤军士长 舰桥 |
[23:19] | get the live ballast against the starboard bulkhead! | 把船员载重转移到右舷隔离舱旁边 |
[23:23] | M.A.C., Bridge! Shit! | 值勤军士长 舰桥 该死 |
[23:25] | Internal Comms are down! | 内部通讯系统瘫痪了 |
[23:28] | I’ll go! | 我去传达 |
[24:14] | All right, let’s get ready to move! | 听我命令 准备转移 |
[24:16] | We’re gonna go one by one! | 一个一个来 |
[24:21] | All right, together now! | 待在一起 |
[24:22] | We need everyone to stay together | 所有人需要待在一起 |
[24:24] | so we can balance the weight! | 好平衡载重 |
[24:32] | – Ready? – Yeah! Good! | -准备好了吗 -没问题 |
[24:43] | Got to go. | 准备移动 |
[24:44] | – Ready, Miller? – Yeah! | -准备好了吗 米勒 -准备好了 |
[24:45] | You hold on to that baby, okay? | 你负责那个小孩 行吗 |
[24:47] | Hold on to that baby. | 负责那个小孩 |
[24:48] | I got her! I got her! I got her! | 包在我身上 没问题 |
[25:16] | Corpsman! | 医务兵 |
[25:18] | Get team moving. Just stay calm! | 继续移动 保持冷静 |
[25:22] | It’s okay. Take it easy, sir. | 没事的 放松 先生 |
[25:29] | Let’s move him to medical. | 把他移到医务室吧 |
[25:34] | It’s all right. I got him! | 没事 我扶着他 |
[25:36] | Make way, Commander! Coming through. | 请让一让 少校 借过 |
[25:39] | – Can I help? – No. | -我能帮什么忙吗 -不用了 |
[25:40] | We just gotta get him to medical. Okay. | 我们只是要把他送到医务室 |
[25:57] | Bring him on in. | 抬进来 |
[26:03] | Okay, just set him down. | 放下来 |
[26:04] | We have to transfer from the floor. | 我们得把他从地上移到床上 |
[26:08] | Easy, easy. | 当心点 |
[26:17] | I got it from here. | 交给我吧 |
[26:24] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 听得到我说话吗 |
[26:26] | – Do you speak English? – A little. | -你会讲英语吗 -会一点点 |
[26:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:30] | We’re just gonna take your vitals. | 需要测一下体征 |
[26:46] | We got a big one coming portside. | 左侧有一股大浪要来了 |
[26:49] | OOD, I have the conn. | 值日官 我来引航 |
[26:51] | Aye, Captain has the conn. | 明白 舰长引航 |
[26:54] | Helm, hard left rudder! | 舵手 左转舵 |
[26:55] | Hard left rudder, aye! | 左转舵 明白 |
[27:00] | CIC, Bridge. I’m showing a single contact on radar. | 作战信息中心 舰桥 雷达上只有一个目标 |
[27:09] | Copy and confirmed, Captain Chandler. | 收到 已确认 钱德勒舰长 |
[27:11] | – We lost Alpha in the storm. – We got one more. | -我们在风暴中甩掉了A舰 -还有一艘 |
[27:14] | Captain Meylan! | 梅朗舰长 |
[27:16] | Green! Get Doc Rios up here now! | 格林 把里欧斯医生叫上来 |
[27:19] | Aye, Sir! | 是 长官 |
[27:26] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[27:26] | the storm is pushing us back toward Asteris island! | 风暴在把我们吹回阿斯特里斯岛 |
[27:29] | – How far? – 8 nautical miles! | -距离多远 -8海里 |
[27:32] | If they’ve set an ambush, we’re heading right for it. | 如果他们设好了埋伏 我们就是在往套里钻 |
[27:35] | Good luck to ’em. Storm’s coming for all of us now. | 祝他们好运 风暴也不会让他们好过 |
[27:37] | And the Hydra class is top heavy. | 而且九头蛇级太重了 |
[27:40] | I have a visual on the island. | 我看到岛了 |
[27:43] | We gotta ride the troughs, get between the waves. | 我们得顺着海浪低谷航行 在浪中穿梭 |
[27:46] | Hard right rudder, all ahead two thirds! | 右满舵 三分之二速度前进 |
[27:47] | Hard right rudder, aye! All ahead two thirds! | 右满舵 收到 三分之二速度前进 |
[27:50] | We’re gonna put our beam to the seas | 我们需要在海里穿行 |
[27:52] | until we lose that last contact. | 直到甩掉他们 |
[27:59] | Bridge, Comms, I’m no longer hearing the second ship. | 舰桥 通讯室 失去第二艘战舰的消息了 |
[28:02] | Comms, Bridge, keep looking. It’s out there. | 通讯室 舰桥 继续搜索 它还在 |
[28:04] | Damn it. Maybe I’m on the wrong channel. | 该死的 难道我频道调错了 |
[28:16] | Careful now. Try to stay down. | 小心 身子压低 |
[28:20] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[28:21] | It’s not my head. It’s just my shoulder. | 我头没事 是我的肩膀 |
[28:25] | It’s dislocated. | 你的肩膀脱臼了 |
[28:27] | I’m not gonna lie, it’s gonna hurt. | 老实说 会有点疼 |
[28:29] | On three, okay? | 我数到三 准备好了吗 |
[28:32] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[28:36] | three! | 三 |
[28:42] | We lost ’em! | 甩掉他们了 |
[28:44] | – OOD, you have the conn. – Aye, sir. | -值日官 你来引航 -收到 长官 |
[28:46] | Come to course 2-1-5. Keep us zigzagging | 改变航向至2-1-5 曲折前行 |
[28:48] | until we hit the navigable side of the storm. | 一直到我们挺过这场风暴为止 |
[28:50] | Helm, right standard rudder, steady course 2-1-5. | 舵手 右转舵 稳定航向2-1-5 |
[28:53] | My rudder’s right 15 degrees coming to course 2-1-5. | 已右转舵15度 新航向2-1-5 |
[29:09] | Your heart’s just fine, sir. | 你的心脏没问题 先生 |
[29:11] | It’s humming away at a cool 72 beats per minute. | 现在心率为每分钟72次 |
[29:14] | And your vitals are holding steady. | 各项体征都很稳定 |
[29:16] | As far as I can tell, this wasn’t a cardiac episode at all. | 我觉得那并不是心脏病发作 |
[29:21] | What you experienced was most likely a mild panic attack, | 可能只是轻微的恐慌 |
[29:26] | which is understandable, | 这可以理解 |
[29:28] | given the condition you were found in. | 毕竟你被发现时情况并不好 |
[29:31] | And, well, not to mention how unnerving a storm at sea can be. | 更别提海上风暴是多么的恐怖了 |
[29:35] | I’m going to recommend that you stay off your feet | 我建议你尽量躺着 |
[29:37] | as much as possible for the next… | 直到下一 |
[29:42] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 都结束了 |
[29:59] | What you got, Chief? | 什么情况 军士长 |
[30:00] | I was monitoring signals from the Greek ships. | 我在监测希腊战舰的信号 |
[30:02] | I ran an ID check against all prior calls | 把我们之前所有的卫星通话 |
[30:04] | – routed through our satellite. – And? | -都过了一遍 -然后呢 |
[30:07] | – It’s Commander Fletcher. – What about him? | -是弗莱彻少校 -他怎么了 |
[30:09] | He did not place a call to the London Home Office this afternoon. | 他今天下午并没有给伦敦内政部打电话 |
[30:12] | He contacted another ship. | 他联系了另一艘战舰 |
[30:15] | Who’d he call, Chief? | 他打给谁了 军士长 |
[30:17] | The channel he used matches that of the Bravo contact | 他使用的频道和我们发现的 |
[30:19] | we identified as the Greek Navy’s flag. | 希腊海军B舰所用频道相吻合 |
[30:24] | He gave the Greeks our position. | 他把我们的位置透露给了希腊人 |
[30:26] | That’s how they found us in the first place. | 难怪他们找到了我们 |
[30:27] | – They knew where we were going. – I have to find him. | -他们知道我们要去哪儿 -我去找他 |
[30:30] | Alert the Master-at-arms and duty gunner’s mate. | 通知执勤军士长和士官长 |
[30:33] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:34] | The seeds. | 种子 |
[30:55] | Mr. Fletcher! | 弗莱彻先生 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna have to ask you to stop right there. | 请你站住别动 |
[31:01] | I don’t suppose I could convince you to put down the gun, could I? | 我应该没可能说服你放下枪 对吧 |
[31:04] | Drop the bag | 把包放下 |
[31:04] | and put your hands on the ladder where I can see them. | 双手放在楼梯上我看得见的地方 |
[31:07] | Don’t make me ask you again, sir. | 别让我再说一遍 先生 |
[31:09] | I didn’t wanna do this. | 我也不想这样 |
[31:40] | Blow-in doors are open for 1-Alpha GTM. | 1A引擎进气门开了 |
[31:43] | We’re taking in too much water. | 进了太多水了 |
[31:44] | Reset the doors. | 重置进气门 |
[31:47] | 进气门开启 无法关闭 | |
[31:48] | It’s not working. The filters are clogged. | 不行 过滤器塞住了 |
[31:51] | We can’t lose that engine. | 引擎不能受影响 |
[31:53] | – I’m going up to reset manually. – Copy. | -我去手动重置 -收到 |
[32:03] | Cooper! Here! | 库珀 这里 |
[32:07] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[32:13] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[32:18] | God, Fletcher. What have you done? | 天啊 弗莱彻 你都干了什么 |
[32:37] | Trawler captain. | 渔船船长 |
[32:39] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[32:42] | Security alert! Security alert! | 安全警报 安全警报 |
[32:43] | Seal all exits to the ship! Man reaction forces! | 封锁所有出口 增加搜寻人手 |
[33:50] | Look! There he is! Stop right there! | 看 他在那 站住 |
[33:53] | Give it up, man! There’s nowhere to hide! | 放弃吧 伙计 你无处可藏了 |
[33:58] | Make way! | 让开 |
[34:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[34:40] | Hey, sir, you shouldn’t be out here! It’s too dangerous! | 先生 你不能出来 太危险了 |
[35:15] | O’Connor! | 奥康纳 |
[35:18] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[35:20] | Damn it! O’Connor! | 该死 奥康纳 |
[35:25] | Stay with me, son! | 坚持住 孩子 |
[35:26] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[35:52] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[35:56] | Right on time, as always. | 来得正好 一如既往 |
[36:01] | Here it is, the future of the world. | 给你 世界的未来 |
[36:04] | I’m afraid it’s all up to you now, Fletch. | 恐怕得靠你了 弗莱彻 |
[36:20] | Fletcher! | 弗莱彻 |
[36:25] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[36:53] | Mother, this is Sunshine. | 母舰 这里是阳光 |
[36:54] | Continuing creeping line search pattern. | 仍在进行蛇行搜索模式 |
[36:57] | Updated red light 0-niner-0-0. | 更新红灯位置0900 |
[37:00] | Control, copy. 0-niner-0-0 red light. | 控制室收到 0900红灯 |
[37:03] | – Anything? – No, nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[37:07] | Mother’s search area’s empty. No joy. | 母舰搜索区为空 没有发现 |
[37:09] | 10 mikes out, inbound for hot pump. Request green deck. | 十分钟航程 需要热泵 请求降落 |
[37:12] | Copy all, Sunshine. | 收到 阳光 |
[37:14] | Expect to shut down after landing. | 着陆后关闭引擎 |
[37:16] | Roger that, Mother. | 收到 母舰 |
[37:51] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[37:51] | Helo’s still in the air, | 直升机还在空中 |
[37:52] | scanning the water with infrareds, | 在水面进行红外搜索 |
[37:54] | but so far, nothing, sir. | 但目前为止没有发现 长官 |
[38:11] | There is absolutely nothing in these belongings | 这里没有任何东西 |
[38:14] | to suggest that refugee was an actual trawler captain. | 表明他是渔船船长 |
[38:17] | Or even Middle Eastern, for that matter. | 也没有东西能证明他是中东人 |
[38:19] | No question he and Fletcher were working together | 毫无疑问他肯定是一开始就在和 |
[38:21] | from the beginning. | 弗莱彻合作 |
[38:23] | Much as I hate him right now, | 虽然我对他恨之入骨 |
[38:24] | I hope to God he survived the swim, for the seeds’ sake. | 但我现在真心希望他活下来 为了种子 |
[38:29] | He survived. | 他没死 |
[38:32] | Greeks must have had a ship waiting behind Asteris. | 希腊人肯定在阿斯特里斯岛后为他停着船 |
[38:36] | That’s why they were pushing us towards the island. | 所以他们才逼我们贴近海岛 |
[38:41] | England’s Prime Minister claims Fletcher went rogue. | 英国首相称弗莱彻叛变了 |
[38:43] | That he was acting alone. POTUS isn’t buying it. | 说他完全是个人行为 总统不相信 |
[38:46] | Neither should we. | 我们也不该信 |
[38:49] | But why throw away an alliance with the U.S.? | 但为什么要抛弃美国这个同盟 |
[38:53] | It’s not like they’re any closer | 他们绝不可能 |
[38:54] | to finding a cure for the Red Rust than we are. | 比我们更接近找到赤锈病的解药 |
[38:58] | They cut a side deal with Vellek. | 他们和维列克达成了交易 |
[39:00] | Planted the trawler captain on the refugee boat, | 让那渔船船长混进了难民船 |
[39:02] | knowing we’d be compelled to pick ’em up. | 知道我们肯定会救人 |
[39:04] | He got the word to Fletcher, then… | 他把消息传给弗莱彻 然后 |
[39:06] | They killed five of our men. | 他们杀了我们五个人 |
[39:09] | O’Connor saved our asses more than once. Heggen, too. | 奥康纳救了我们不止一次 海根也是 |
[39:15] | Now they’re dead. | 现在他们都死了 |
[39:25] | If Fletcher’s still out there, then so are the seeds. | 要是弗莱彻还活着 种子就还在 |
[39:29] | So we all know what our mission is. | 所以我们都清楚该做什么 |
[39:31] | I want damage and readiness reports in one hour. | 一小时内给我损伤和战备报告 |
[39:34] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[39:42] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[39:44] | There’s no way he could have played me this long. | 他绝没有可能骗我这么久 |
[39:48] | – Sasha… – Tom… | -萨莎 -汤姆 |
[39:52] | He was on our side | 在我们救下那艘船之前 |
[39:54] | until we went to rescue that boat. | 他都是我们这边的 |
[40:00] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[40:16] | Giorgio, tell me you have good news. | 乔治 告诉我你有好消息 |
[40:18] | No, sis, I have great news. | 不 姐姐 是大好消息 |
[40:21] | The package is secure. | 包裹到手了 |
[40:23] | Tell Dad. | 告诉爸爸 |
[40:48] | There’s no way in hell any man should’ve survived that swim. | 根本没人可能游那么远还活下来 |
[40:51] | That MI-6 shit is no joke, huh? | 军情六处的人真是不简单 |
[40:54] | Tough as nails, man. | 命挺硬啊 伙计 |
[40:56] | Respect. | 佩服 |
[41:00] | Well, welcome aboard, friend. | 欢迎上船 朋友 |
[41:05] | I don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么想 |
[41:07] | but I could use a drink. | 但我需要喝一杯 |
[41:11] | God knows I’ve earned it. | 我应该好好喝一杯 |