时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Tell me there’s more where that came from?! | 告诉我还有更多弹药 |
[00:26] | I promised I’d never lie! | 我保证过永远不撒谎 |
[00:28] | Reenforcements?! | 增援呢 |
[00:29] | We’re it! | 我们就是 |
[00:40] | Hey! Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[00:45] | Hey, Doc?! Doc?! | 医生 医生 |
[00:46] | – Grab your stuff, follow me! – Let’s go! | -拿上你的东西跟我来 -我们走 |
[00:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:03] | Hey! Two o’clock! Go, go! | 两点钟方向 我们走 |
[01:05] | Get out there! | 离开那里 |
[01:13] | I’m right here, Murray! | 我在这里 莫里 |
[01:16] | We got to do something! | 我们得行动起来 |
[01:20] | Corporal! | 下士 |
[01:21] | You’re okay, man, you’re okay! | 你没事 伙计 你没事 |
[01:23] | We got this! | 我们会救你出去 |
[01:26] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[01:34] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[01:40] | They’re pushing us back from the west. | 他们正从西边向我们推进 |
[01:41] | How many left on the east? | 东边还有多少人 |
[01:43] | 20 or so Cuban irregulars, Sir, | 二十个左右古巴非正规军 长官 |
[01:45] | plus, three of our guys, but they’re pinned down. | 还有三个我们的人 但是被火力压制住了 |
[01:47] | Damn it. Two days and we haven’t moved an inch up that field. | 该死 两天了我们完全没向前推进 |
[01:50] | We can’t keep sending guys up. We’re getting smoked out there. | 我们不能再派人过去 我们完全被压制了 |
[01:52] | That camp, what the hell is it? | 那座营地到底是什么 |
[01:53] | Something Gustavo’s puppets don’t want us to see. | 一个古斯塔沃的手下不想让我们发现的地方 |
[01:56] | Camp-X doesn’t show up on any maps or aerial views of Cuba. | 秘密营地不在任何地图或古巴的航测图里 |
[01:58] | Locals say the place went up fast and they were told | 本地人说这地方建得很快 并被警告说 |
[02:00] | to mind their own business on penalty of death. | 想活命就别多管闲事 |
[02:12] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[02:13] | Blood pressure’s 126/72. | 血压是126/72 |
[02:15] | Pulse says 96 strong. | 脉搏96 很有力 |
[02:17] | Don’t look at your hand. | 不要看你的手 |
[02:18] | You look at me, all right? | 你看着我 好吗 |
[02:29] | It’s plain arithmetic. We’ve got three fights across Cuba | 很简单的算数 我们在古巴有三场仗要打 |
[02:32] | and only enough manpower for two. | 但我们的人只够打两仗 |
[02:33] | If we take troops off Havana and bring them here, Sir, | 如果我们把部队从哈瓦那调到这里 长官 |
[02:36] | we won’t be able to hold Havana. | 哈瓦那就会失守 |
[02:37] | What about the airfield in Guantanamo? | 那关塔那摩的机场呢 |
[02:39] | Marines and Fuentes’ guys are holding their own, | 海军陆战队和富恩特斯的人还撑得住 |
[02:41] | but it’s gonna come down to the wire. | 但局势完全不明朗 |
[02:42] | Bravo Company just raided the Presidential Palace. | B连刚刚袭击了总统府 |
[02:45] | No sign of Salazar. | 没找到萨拉萨尔 |
[02:46] | But they spotted armored convoys their way down the main highway. | 但他们发现有武装车队正开向主要高速公路 |
[02:49] | – Making their way where? – Here. | -要开向哪里 -这里 |
[02:52] | Salazar is Gustavo’s top man. | 萨拉萨尔是古斯塔沃的左膀右臂 |
[02:55] | If he’s not in Havana, he’s hiding someplace he feels safe, | 如果他不在哈瓦那 那一定是在 |
[02:58] | calling on proven fighters to back him up. | 他觉得安全的地方召集人马支援他 |
[03:00] | That’s why fighting’s so intense here. | 那就是为什么这里的战斗这么激烈 |
[03:02] | Salazar’s got to be inside Camp-X. | 萨拉萨尔一定在秘密营地 |
[03:04] | It’s the last stand. | 这是背水一战 |
[03:05] | If Camp-X falls, | 如果秘密营地倒了 |
[03:06] | Gustavo’s Cuba falls with it. | 古斯塔沃的古巴就跟着倒了 |
[04:16] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[04:17] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:19] | You’re actually here. | 你真的来了 |
[04:22] | You’re real. | 你是真实的 |
[04:24] | Oh, it’s good to finally feel you. | 真高兴终于能感受到你 |
[04:26] | Mm, to smell you and look into your eyes. | 闻到你 看着你的眼睛 |
[04:38] | Where the hell have you been?! | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[04:41] | You were supposed to come for me. | 你本该来找我的 |
[04:42] | I got cops and the Navy looking for me! | 警察和海军都在找我 |
[04:44] | – Okay, all right — – And I can’t go outside anymore | -好了 好了 -我都不能出门 |
[04:45] | – without people staring! – Okay, okay, I’m sorry. | -一出门就感觉有人盯着我 -好了 抱歉 |
[04:47] | – I’m so scared. – Carino, I’m sorry, okay. | -我太害怕了 -卡里诺 对不起 |
[04:49] | I came as soon as I could. Look, it ain’t easy these days, okay? | 我已经尽快过来了 这段时间要来可不容易 |
[04:52] | – Take me back. – Okay, okay, I will. | -带我回去 -好的 好的 我会的 |
[04:53] | Take me back with you to Colombia. You promised! | 带我跟你一起回哥伦比亚 你答应过的 |
[04:55] | Okay, but Gustavo has another job for you. | 好的 但古斯塔沃有另一项工作交给你 |
[04:59] | Gustavo? | 古斯塔沃 |
[05:01] | He talked about me? | 他说起过我 |
[05:03] | Oh, baby, don’t you know? | 亲爱的 你不知道吗 |
[05:05] | You’re a hero for what you did. | 你做的事已经让你成为一位英雄了 |
[05:08] | It worked, didn’t it? | 有效果了 对吧 |
[05:10] | Worked? Baby, you brought down the entire Goddamn U.S. Navy. | 有效果 宝贝 你摧毁了整个美国海军 |
[05:16] | Tavo won’t never forget what you did. | 塔沃不会忘记你做的事 |
[05:20] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你才做的 |
[05:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:28] | We ain’t done yet. | 我们还没完事 |
[05:30] | Tavo, he has something much bigger planned for you and me, | 塔沃 他为你我安排了更大的事 |
[05:34] | here in America together. | 一起在美国 |
[05:36] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[05:41] | It’s okay, it’s okay. These are our people. | 没事 没事 这些是我们的人 |
[05:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:56] | Okay, we get this done | 好了 搞定这事 |
[05:58] | and we finish off the gringos for good, okay? | 我们就永远干掉了这些外国佬 好吗 |
[06:01] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[06:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[06:07] | Okay. Okay, look here. | 好了 好了 过来 |
[06:13] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了个东西 |
[06:15] | A gift. | 一件礼物 |
[06:19] | I can’t wait for Tavo to meet you, mi reina. | 我等不及要让塔沃见你了 我的女王 |
[06:23] | And to have his blessing in asking for your hand. | 向你求婚时能有他的祝福 |
[06:30] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[06:32] | And for us to make | 为我们能组成 |
[06:32] | a beautiful family, you, me, and Zoey in Colombia. | 一个美好的家庭 你我和佐伊在哥伦比亚 |
[06:35] | We’re all gonna spend the rest of our days | 我们会以解放者的姿态 |
[06:37] | together as liberators. | 一起度过余生 |
[06:40] | A family? | 一个家庭 |
[06:41] | Si, mi amor. Una familia. | 对 我的爱人 一个家庭 |
[06:50] | Mr. President, intercepts from Havana | 总统先生 从哈瓦那截获的情报 |
[06:52] | confirm Salazar is hiding inside Camp-X. | 确认萨拉萨尔就藏在秘密营地里 |
[06:54] | Along with his high command. | 还有他的最高指挥部 |
[06:55] | That’s why Havana fell so quickly. | 所以哈瓦那沦陷得这么快 |
[06:56] | That’s correct, sir. His top brass | 是的 长官 他的高级军官 |
[06:58] | has already high-tailed it to their secret hideout. | 早已逃至他们的秘密藏身地点 |
[06:59] | All right, Fuentes’ men, the rebels, are they committed | 富恩特斯的人 反抗军 他们会坚持到底 |
[07:03] | or are they gonna leave our Marines to die? | 还是准备任由我们的海军陆战队员去死 |
[07:04] | They’re fighting with us, side by side, sir. | 他们正和我们并肩作战 长官 |
[07:07] | If we take out Salazar, | 如果拿下萨拉萨尔 |
[07:08] | the rest of Cuba will join us. | 那么古巴的其他地方也会加入我们 |
[07:10] | But if we fail, it will delay the invasion south | 如果失败 将会推迟对于南部的入侵 |
[07:13] | by at least a year. | 至少一年 |
[07:19] | Where’s Nathan James in all this? | 内森·詹姆斯号在哪里 |
[07:22] | 加勒比海 距关塔那摩84公里 | |
[07:28] | Birds away, tip-over complete, ma’am. | 已发射 完成翻转 长官 |
[07:30] | Gitmo Command, Block 3’s inbound. Danger close. | 关塔那摩指挥部 导弹发射 危险距离 |
[07:33] | Copy, Nathan James. Thank you. | 收到 内森·詹姆斯号 谢谢 |
[07:34] | T.A.O., post-launch report? | 作战官 发射报告 |
[07:36] | All missiles made good, Captain. | 所有导弹发射成功 舰长 |
[07:38] | Eight expended, forward and aft. | 八枚导弹 启用前后炮台 |
[07:39] | That should soften the airfield for our guys. | 这样应该会让机场的情况好一些 |
[07:41] | Good. Keep pounding them. | 很好 继续打击他们 |
[07:42] | Nathan James, this is Cuba Command. | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是古巴指挥部 |
[07:44] | I need you to make speed for Camaguey. | 我需要你们赶往卡马圭 |
[07:46] | What about the airfield, sir? | 机场怎么办 长官 |
[07:48] | Marines are gonna have to win it. | 海军陆战队必须自己解决了 |
[07:49] | We need the fire support here. | 我们需要火力支援 |
[07:51] | I’ll set a course. | 这就设定航线 |
[07:52] | Captain, the battleship, | 舰长 那艘战列舰 |
[07:55] | – any sign of it? – No, sir. | -找到它了吗 -没有 长官 |
[07:57] | We’ve been able to shell Gitmo unimpeded. | 我们一直在清除关塔那摩的障碍 |
[07:59] | That’s what worries me. Get here fast. | 正是我担心的 快来吧 |
[08:02] | Watch your ass. | 小心点 |
[08:06] | It’s like Rashomon outside Camp-X. | 秘密营地的外面像罗生门一样 |
[08:09] | Some of our guys think mortar teams are here and here, | 我们的一些人认为迫击炮在这和这 |
[08:12] | but others could swear shelling’s coming from | 但另一些则发誓炮击来自 |
[08:14] | several yards west, here. | 西边的几米外 这里 |
[08:15] | Place is more secure than anything that’s ever had security. | 这个地方的防卫比任何地方都周全 |
[08:18] | Nathan James is on her way. | 内森·詹姆斯号在来的路上了 |
[08:19] | Have our people on the berm stand-to | 让我们的人先原地待命 |
[08:21] | until we can find a better way to breach. | 直到我们找到更好的突破口 |
[08:23] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:25] | Yo se como entrar. | 我知道怎么进去 |
[08:28] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[08:29] | I think he said he knows a way inside. | 他说他知道怎么进去 |
[08:35] | The father’s saying he didn’t say anything. | 他父亲说他什么都没说 |
[08:42] | Guillermo… You want the fighting to stop? | 吉列尔莫 你想要战争快点结束吧 |
[08:45] | Quieres que para la guerra? | 你想要战争快点结束吧 |
[08:48] | If we don’t win today… | 如果我们今天失败了 |
[08:51] | …you’re gonna lose your country, Guillermo. | 你将会失去你的祖国 吉列尔莫 |
[08:54] | If you know something that can help… | 如果你知道什么… |
[09:25] | There’s a tunnel behind an abandoned church. | 废教堂后面有一条隧道 |
[09:28] | We can get in through the well. | 我们可以从井里进去 |
[09:29] | Send a recce team, eyes and ears only. | 派侦察小队 只侦察不进攻 |
[09:31] | Find us a way into that camp. | 帮我们找一个进入营地的办法 |
[09:33] | We don’t move ’til that ship is in range to give backup. | 在军舰进入射程可以提供支援前我们暂不行动 |
[09:37] | Miller, Barco, Green, you’re up! | 米勒 巴科 格林 跟上 |
[09:42] | Oscar, Mike, let’s go! | 奥斯卡 迈克 我们走 |
[09:47] | Gracias, Guillermo. | 多谢 吉尔莫 |
[10:03] | Hi, Papa! | 爸爸 |
[10:05] | Aw, man. Ah, did you grow while I was gone? | 天哪 我不在的时候你长大了吗 |
[10:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[10:27] | Can someone please tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[10:29] | I have spoken to police, to Navy investigators, | 我已经和警察 海军调查人员谈过了 |
[10:31] | and I’ve told y’all everything I know about my sister. | 我把我妹妹的一切都告诉你们了 |
[10:33] | We appreciate that, ma’am. | 我们很感激 夫人 |
[10:36] | See, we know Kelsi went to see you. | 但是我们知道凯尔西去看你了 |
[10:39] | We traced her cell phone to your residence | 我们通过一个哥伦比亚来电 |
[10:42] | off a call she got from a Colombian number. | 追踪她的手机到了你的住处 |
[10:43] | I’m sure you intended to contact authorities. | 我相信你本打算联系当局 |
[10:46] | Maybe it just slipped your mind. | 也许你只是没当回事 |
[10:47] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[10:48] | And you wanted to protect her. | 你想保护她 |
[10:50] | She’s in with some very bad people. | 她和一些很坏的人在一起 |
[10:53] | When hasn’t she been? | 她什么时候不是这样 |
[10:55] | She’s just a confused girl from Central Florida. | 她只是个来自佛罗里达州中部的困惑女孩 |
[10:57] | A confused girl who’s responsible for the murders of | 一个应为在梅港死去的三千位男女老少 |
[10:59] | 3,000 men, women, and children in Mayport Harbor. | 负责的困惑女孩 |
[11:02] | And you’ve abetted her continued escape from justice. | 而你还怂恿她继续逃避正义的制裁 |
[11:05] | Elli, I’m not a cop anymore, but the next call I make | 爱莉 我现在不是警察 但我下一个电话 |
[11:07] | is gonna be to Florida Police, so unless you want to spend | 会打给佛罗里达州警察局 除非你想 |
[11:09] | – the next 50 years — – No, I know my sister. | -坐50年… -不 我了解我妹妹 |
[11:12] | She’s not evil. She’s just lost. | 她不是坏人 她只是迷失了 |
[11:16] | You ever met somebody like that? | 你们见过这样的人吗 |
[11:18] | Always up on a cross about something. | 总是有些执念 |
[11:20] | First, it was the Red Flu truthers, | 首先是红流感真相主义者 |
[11:21] | then the famine conspiracy she figured out. | 然后她觉得饥荒是个阴谋 |
[11:24] | But for every paranoid, crazy idea she got in her head, | 但对于每一个她脑子里的偏执想法 |
[11:26] | there was always somebody out there who felt the same way. | 总会有人有同样的感受 |
[11:29] | Then the Internet came back on | 然后互联网又回来了 |
[11:31] | and the world opened up to her and… | 这个世界向她敞开了… |
[11:35] | that’s when she met him. | 在那时她见到了他 |
[11:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:41] | Octavio. | 奥克塔威 |
[11:43] | Colombian? I never got his full name. | 大概是哥伦比亚人 我不知道他的全名 |
[11:46] | He charmed Kelsi. | 他把凯尔西迷住了 |
[11:49] | Got her believing the U.S. Government was up to | 他让她相信美国政府 |
[11:50] | all kinds of dark shit again. | 又开始搞什么阴谋了 |
[11:52] | I think she would’ve believed anything he said | 我觉得为了能做他的女人 |
[11:54] | just so she could stay his girl. | 她会相信他说的任何话 |
[11:56] | Could’ve been Octavio who called Kelsi’s number | 可能是奥克塔威从哥伦比亚 |
[11:58] | from Colombia. | 给凯尔西打了电话 |
[11:59] | Elli, if you want to help Kelsi, | 爱莉 如果你想帮助凯尔西 |
[12:01] | you’re gonna help us find her before she does something else, | 在她再做出什么事情 惹祸上身之前 |
[12:04] | maybe gets herself killed. | 你得帮我们找到她 |
[12:08] | I don’t know where she is. I swear. | 我不知道她在哪里 我发誓 |
[12:14] | Wherever she is… | 不管她在哪里… |
[12:21] | she took my car. | 她开走了我的车 |
[12:38] | You got IVs for Cuba Command, plasma, bandages, | 给古巴指挥部送去静脉注射 血浆 绷带 |
[12:41] | anything we could spare from Med Bay. | 医疗舱能挤出的一切物资 |
[12:43] | And they need medevac for the wounded. | 而且他们需要救援直升机救治伤员 |
[12:44] | Yes, ma’am. Slider’s got heavy ordnance off the bird, | 是 长官 史莱德把军械都拆下来了 |
[12:46] | stripped down to max-pax. | 都快把飞机拆光了 |
[12:48] | What about that battleship? | 那艘战列舰如何了 |
[12:49] | Admiral Chandler says he definitely saw it, | 钱德勒上将说他看见了 |
[12:50] | – even though we didn’t. – If she’s out there, | -虽然我们都没看见 -如果真有 |
[12:52] | Brawler will see her. | 布尔勒会发现她的 |
[13:57] | Looks like that kid knew what he was talking about. | 看来那孩子说的不错 |
[14:16] | Cuba Command, we’re in a container on the east wall. | 古巴指挥部 我们在东墙这边的集装箱里 |
[14:18] | The doors are welded — we won’t be able to breach | 门都被焊死了 我们无法在不出声的情况下 |
[14:20] | without making noise. There appears to be | 实行突破 目测大约有 |
[14:23] | dozens of guards with AK’s, heavy arms along the perimeter. | 几十个有枪的守卫 周围有重火力把守 |
[14:27] | I got fancy rides at 2:00. | 两点钟方向有好几辆车 |
[14:29] | – Gran Colombia flags on ’em. – Lieutenant. | -上面插着大哥伦比亚的旗 -上尉 |
[14:36] | Camp’s made up of several buildings. | 营地里有几栋建筑 |
[14:38] | I make two from here. | 我这里可以看到两栋 |
[14:40] | They’re burning files, Admiral. | 他们在烧文件 上将 |
[14:42] | They seem to be in a real hurry. | 似乎很赶时间 |
[14:43] | Copy. Salazar’s definitely in there | 收到 萨拉萨尔绝对在里面 |
[14:45] | and his men are burning intel. | 他的人在烧情报 |
[14:53] | They’ve been taking us out for two days from up there. | 他们从上面朝我们打了两天 |
[14:55] | We aren’t able to reach it right now. | 我们现在无法攻占 |
[15:06] | Setting demo breach. | 正在安装爆破炸药 |
[15:08] | Roger, team, wait for my call. | 收到 小分队 听我指令 |
[15:09] | Do not breach until backup arrives on station. | 后援未就绪之前不准爆破 |
[15:12] | The helo and Nathan James are minutes away. | 直升机和内森·詹姆斯号很快就到 |
[15:53] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[15:54] | Incoming! | 有导弹 |
[16:06] | Daddy?! | 爸爸 |
[16:07] | Hey, baby. Finish your homework? | 宝贝 作业做好了 |
[16:09] | There’s a man in my room. | 有个人在我房间里 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:12] | There’s no man in your room! | 你房间里没有人 |
[16:13] | You just don’t want to finish your homework. | 你就是不想做作业吧 |
[16:15] | I swear. | 我认真的 |
[16:18] | Okay. Let’s go see. | 好吧 去看看 |
[16:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:44] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
[16:46] | My name’s not Manuel, it’s Michael. | 我的名字不是曼纽尔 是迈克尔 |
[17:03] | Daddy? Is he gone? | 爸爸 他走了吗 |
[17:06] | Stay — stay right there, honey, okay?! | 宝贝你就待在那里 好吗 |
[17:52] | Sasha?! | 萨沙 |
[17:55] | You okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[17:58] | Cuba Command, this is Nathan James, come in. | 内森·詹姆斯号呼叫古巴指挥部 请回复 |
[18:03] | Say again, Cuba Command… | 重复 古巴指挥部 |
[18:06] | do you copy, over? | 收到请回答 |
[18:07] | Mijo! Mijo! | 儿子 儿子 |
[18:11] | No! | 不 |
[18:15] | Candida! No! | 坎迪德 不 |
[18:19] | Cuba Command, please respond. | 古巴指挥部 请回答 |
[18:21] | What is your status, over? | 汇报情况 完毕 |
[18:27] | I say again, Cuba Command, this is Mother, come in. | 重复 母舰呼叫古巴指挥部 请回答 |
[18:35] | Nathan James, this is Cuba Command! | 内森·詹姆斯号 这里是古巴指挥部 |
[18:37] | We’ve been wiped out! Gustavo has eyes on us! | 我们被轰炸了 古斯塔沃发现我们了 |
[18:41] | Find us his battleship, Captain! | 找到他的战列舰 舰长 |
[18:45] | T.A.O., get all working systems online. | 作战官 准备所有可用系统 |
[18:47] | I want that battleship burning up my screens. | 我要在屏幕上看到那艘战列舰 |
[18:49] | – Aye, ma’am. – The 16-inch gun’s range | -是 长官 -16英寸舰炮的射程 |
[18:51] | is under 30 miles. | 不足50公里 |
[18:52] | She either fired from Laguna La Mar, | 战列舰不是从拉马尔湖 |
[18:53] | or from the Old Bahama Channel. | 就是从原巴哈马海峡开的火 |
[18:54] | I want a bearing. | 我要知道方位 |
[18:56] | Brawler, you got eyes on that shell’s origin? | 布尔勒 你们看到炮弹的来源了吗 |
[18:58] | Guesstimating target bears 0-4-5, over. | 推测估计目标相对于 |
[19:01] | relative from Brawler, over. | 布尔勒的方位为0-4-5 |
[19:02] | – Ready fire control. – Aye, ma’am. | -准备射击控制 -是 长官 |
[19:04] | If Brawler is right, that gives us a bearing of 0-9-0, ma’am. | 如果布尔勒估计正确 目标方位为090 |
[19:07] | We are still blind for ages, Captain. | 我们依然没有监控系统 舰长 |
[19:09] | That ship is over the horizon from us | 战列舰离我们太远了 |
[19:10] | and the topography’s hell on harpoons. | 而且地势对鱼叉很不利 |
[19:12] | Recommend using TLAMs on manual input. | 建议手动调控地面攻击导弹 |
[19:15] | Agreed. Adjust mean sea level down. | 同意 降低平均海平面 |
[19:17] | Set AGL to no less than 300 feet. | 将地平面设为至少300英尺 |
[19:19] | I don’t want those birds running aground. | 我不想让它们在空中爆炸 |
[19:21] | Aye, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[19:22] | Gator, give me a radio spread of 50 yards. | 领航员 发送范围50码的无线电信号 |
[19:25] | Plot five waypoints around Cayo Guajaba, | 在瓜哈瓦岛周围标记五个航点 |
[19:28] | no more than 20 yards apart. | 之间相距不超过20码 |
[19:29] | – Aye, ma’am. – Captain, we’ll lose | -是 长官 -舰长 一旦发射 |
[19:31] | all connectivity with those missiles the second we launch. | 我们会与导弹失去所有联系 |
[19:34] | We’ll be firing blind at a target | 我们要盲目向甚至不能确定 |
[19:35] | – we can’t even confirm is there. – Understood, T.A.O. | -在那里的目标开火 -明白 作战官 |
[19:38] | Manual strike package complete. | 手动发射设置完毕 |
[19:40] | Five waypoints to target, programmed and ready. | 五个航点 标记完毕 |
[19:42] | Launch sequence plan confirmed. Stand by for salvo, size six, | 发射序列确认 六枚导弹就绪 |
[19:45] | forward/aft cells engage. | 启用前后炮台 |
[19:46] | – Batteries release. – Aye. | -开火 -是 |
[19:50] | Birds are in the air. | 导弹升空 |
[19:51] | Let’s hope our math is right. | 希望我们的计算是正确的 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but without oversight, | 但是没有监控 |
[19:54] | how are we gonna know if we hit the battleship? | 我们怎么知道是否击中那战列舰了 |
[19:56] | We won’t. | 我们不会知道 |
[19:58] | The second the helo’s back, | 直升机一回来 |
[19:59] | I want eyes scanning the north side of Cuba for that ship. | 就去古巴北边搜寻那艘战舰 |
[20:02] | – Or hopefully, what’s left of it. – Aye, ma’am. | -最好是搜寻残骸 -是 长官 |
[20:06] | Master Chief, Florida PD located Kelsi’s sister’s car | 军士长 弗罗里达警方在废车场发现了 |
[20:10] | in a scrapyard. | 凯尔西姐姐的车 |
[20:11] | Port St. John, near Titusville. | 圣约翰港 泰特斯维尔附近 |
[20:13] | The scrapyard attendant was found dead. | 废车场服务员已身亡 |
[20:16] | Shot in the head. | 头部中枪 |
[20:17] | That car wasn’t just ditched there. | 他们并不只是把车扔在那里 |
[20:19] | No. Kelsi or Kelsi and her people wanted something | 不 凯尔西或他们一伙去废车场肯定是 |
[20:22] | from that scrapyard. | 想找什么东西 |
[20:24] | St. John Police have been turning over logs | 圣约翰港警局一直在查 |
[20:26] | of all vehicles in that yard. | 那个废车场的车辆记录 |
[20:28] | I’ve asked them to pull video off the security cameras there. | 我已经叫他们把安保监控视频调出来了 |
[20:31] | Good job, sir. Now, you keep at it. | 做得好 继续跟进 |
[20:34] | This is for Alisha, so you find me that girl. | 这是为了阿莉莎 给我把那姑娘找出来 |
[20:54] | Cuba Command, this is Alpha Company. | A连呼叫古巴指挥部 |
[20:56] | Cuba Command, this is Alpha Company! | A连呼叫古巴指挥部 |
[20:58] | Go for Cuba Command. | 这里是古巴指挥部 |
[21:00] | We got movement! Troops pouring out of Camp-X! | 有动静 敌方部队从秘密营地出来了 |
[21:03] | Enemies approaching fast! | 敌军进攻迅速 |
[21:04] | We are unable to hold this position much longer! | 我们已无法守住此地 |
[21:07] | Grab every piece of hardware you can find. | 能找到什么就用什么 |
[21:09] | Put it in the hands of any man still standing. | 只要没倒下的人就上 |
[21:10] | We’re going to the front. | 我们去前线 |
[21:15] | Doc. | 医生 |
[21:16] | It’s time to shag ass. | 该动手了 |
[21:27] | All right, Miller, Barco, on me! Let’s get out to the front! | 好 米勒 巴科 跟上 我们去前线 |
[21:29] | Get eyes on the battlefield. | 盯紧战场 |
[21:31] | Taylor, Kandie, Willis, Fraker, | 泰勒 刚迪亚 威利斯 弗莱克 |
[21:33] | remain in place, wait for my call. | 待在原地 等待命令 |
[21:36] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[21:38] | Hey, good luck, brother. | 好运 兄弟 |
[22:17] | Go! | 走 |
[22:26] | – Cover me! – I’m on you! | -掩护我 -有我呢 |
[22:49] | What the… | 妈的 |
[23:04] | Barco, move! | 巴科 走 |
[24:24] | Barco! | 巴科 |
[24:25] | Take that pouch out, put it in his mouth! | 把东西拿出来 放他嘴里 |
[24:26] | Hurry, now! | 快 现在 |
[24:30] | Bite. | 咬下去 |
[24:40] | Hold him! I need you to hold him! | 按住他 我需要你按住他 |
[24:46] | I’m going to buy you some time! | 我给你争取点时间 |
[24:47] | Alright! | 好 |
[24:48] | Okay! | 好了 |
[25:00] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[25:24] | Green, report. | 格林 报告 |
[25:26] | Sir! We are getting our asses handed to us! | 长官 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[25:29] | The enemy is breaking through the line! | 敌人突破了防线 |
[25:31] | Guys, they’re falling back, we can’t do anything | 他们在撤退 不拿下那坦克 |
[25:34] | till we take out that tank! | 我们什么也做不了 |
[25:35] | All teams, be advised, we’re coming in hot from the south. | 所有队伍 注意了 我们从南边进攻 |
[25:59] | – It’s too hot! – Mother, Cuba Command, | -火力太猛了 -母舰 古巴指挥部 |
[26:01] | this is Brawler. LZ’s a no go. | 这里是布尔勒 无法到达集合点 |
[26:02] | – Touching down south of Alpha. – Copy, Brawler. | -从A点南面降落 -收到 布尔勒 |
[26:05] | You are a go for improvised LZ. | 去临时集合点 |
[26:13] | You hear that? Helo’s touching down soon. | 听到了吗 直升机很快就降落了 |
[26:15] | If I can stabilize him, we’ve got to haul ass to that bird. | 如果我能稳住他 我们就得赶到飞机那里去 |
[26:18] | It may be his only chance to make it. | 这是他唯一的机会了 |
[26:19] | He’ll make it. | 他能行的 |
[26:21] | Voice to Miller! | 接通米勒 |
[26:32] | Wolf, we need that 0.50 cal up on that tower now! | 狼 我们需要塔楼上那挺重机枪 |
[26:36] | We’re on it! | 明白 |
[26:42] | Brawler, ETA to secondary LZ. | 布尔勒 预计到第二集合点的时间 |
[26:45] | 30 seconds out from secondary LZ. | 三十秒抵达 |
[26:49] | On 3! 1, 2, 3! | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[26:59] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[27:13] | Cuba Command’s gone! | 古巴司令部已经被摧毁了 |
[27:15] | We take the camp now or we die here! | 我们现在不拿下营地就得死 |
[27:17] | I like the first option! | 我选拿下这里 |
[27:59] | Keep movin’! | 继续前进 |
[28:15] | We’re gonna need to fly, boys! | 我们要马上起飞 伙计们 |
[28:16] | Trying! | 马上就好 |
[28:22] | Let’s go! | 起飞 |
[28:30] | My other leg! You gotta save it! | 我剩下的一条腿 你们要保住它 |
[28:32] | My leg! Please! | 我的腿 求你了 |
[28:35] | Your leg or your life?! | 你是要命还是要腿 |
[28:37] | That’s where we are right now! You understand?! | 现在只能选一个 明白吗 |
[28:47] | Move! | 前进 |
[29:14] | How much longer?! | 还有多久 |
[29:16] | Buy me 30 seconds, I’ll buy you dinner! | 再给我三十秒 我请你吃饭 |
[29:19] | Boy, you are buying me dinner, anyway! | 小子 不管怎样你都要请我吃饭 |
[29:32] | Grab that pole! | 拿上那根杆子 |
[29:39] | Let’s move. | 快上 |
[29:53] | I’m in! | 我上来了 |
[30:43] | Take fire, take fire! | 遭到攻击 遭到攻击 |
[31:02] | I’ve always wanted to do this! | 想开这玩意很久了 |
[31:17] | Marines, on me! | 海军陆战队 跟我上 |
[31:32] | We’ve taken Camp-X. | 拿下秘密营地了 |
[31:34] | I’ll inform POTUS. | 我来通知总统 |
[31:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[31:52] | Get down! Get down! | 跪下 跪下 |
[31:54] | Get on the floor! | 跪在地上 |
[31:56] | Get down on your knees! | 快点跪下 |
[31:59] | Call it in! | 快上报 |
[32:21] | Salazar? | 萨拉萨尔 |
[32:28] | Viva Tavo. | 塔沃万岁 |
[32:30] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[32:41] | Havana’s ours, Gitmo, as well. | 哈瓦那是我们的了 关塔那摩也是 |
[32:43] | Cuba’s free again. | 古巴又自由了 |
[32:45] | I cannot thank you enough. | 我不知该如何感谢你 |
[32:46] | You don’t have to. | 不用谢 |
[32:48] | Plenty more work to be done. | 还有很多工作要做 |
[32:50] | Whatever you need, Cuba’s with you. | 无论你需要什么 古巴永远支持你 |
[32:59] | Troop reports, accounting docs — this stuff is junk. | 部队报告 会计文档 都是一堆垃圾 |
[33:02] | I don’t get why they fought so hard to protect this place. | 我不知道为什么他们要费尽心力保卫这里 |
[33:07] | Keep lookin’. | 继续找 |
[33:13] | Here you go, sir. | 给 长官 |
[33:15] | Only CF memory card reader in the building, | 楼里只有这一个CF卡读卡器 |
[33:17] | if you can believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[33:19] | – You still need it? – Yeah, I still need it. | -你还需要吗 -是的 需要 |
[33:21] | Florida PD hasn’t updated their computer since the Renaissance. | 弗罗里达警察已经几百年没更新过电脑了 |
[33:24] | So this is going to take awhile. | 所以得花点时间 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:40] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[33:46] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[33:56] | I need some air. | 我要去透口气 |
[34:03] | Ms. Baker? | 贝克女士 |
[34:05] | I’m Admiral Meylan. | 我是梅朗上将 |
[34:07] | This is Admiral Slattery. | 这是斯莱特里上将 |
[34:09] | We’ve met. | 我们见过面 |
[34:10] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你了 |
[34:11] | At a barbecue for Alisha’s birthday. | 阿莉莎生日的烧烤会 |
[34:14] | Her last birthday. | 她最后一个生日 |
[34:18] | We spoke to your sister today. | 我们今天和你姐姐谈过了 |
[34:20] | You’ve got her in a lot of trouble. | 你给她惹了不少麻烦 |
[34:21] | Not to mention you put her and her daughter in a lot of danger. | 更别提还让她和她女儿身陷险境 |
[34:24] | Her daughter? | 她的女儿 |
[34:29] | Look, you either have something to tell us or you don’t. | 听着 你肯定或多或少有情报能告诉我们 |
[34:31] | So spit it out or we’ve got a nice cell we can throw you in, | 赶紧开口 不然你就等着 |
[34:33] | until it comes to you. | 牢底坐穿吧 |
[34:35] | I have demands. | 我有要求 |
[34:38] | Such as? | 比如说呢 |
[34:40] | I’m Goddamn starving, for one. | 首先 我快饿死了 |
[34:45] | So, do you have like a menu? | 你们有菜单吗 |
[34:50] | Get her fed. | 给她拿吃的 |
[35:57] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[36:02] | He does that. | 他就是这种人 |
[36:25] | Damn. | 该死 |
[37:02] | Infirmary, this is security. | 医务室 这里是保安处 |
[37:03] | We need a medic in the fourth floor conference room, now! | 四楼会议室需要急救人员 |
[37:06] | Admiral! | 上校 |
[37:07] | No. No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[37:09] | We can’t let her die! | 她不能死 |
[37:12] | What is it?! | 怎么回事 |
[37:12] | I don’t know. She just collapsed. | 我不知道 她突然发作了 |
[37:15] | Medic. | 医生 |
[37:21] | Heart’s beating like a jackhammer. | 心跳剧烈 |
[37:23] | – Is it a seizure? – Grand mal. | -是癫痫吗 -强直阵挛性发作 |
[37:26] | We need an ambulance, sir, right away. | 我们需要救护车 长官 |
[37:28] | Call it! Do it! | 快叫救护车 |
[37:31] | Central, we need an ambulance on the fourth floor. | 指挥中心 四楼需要救护车 |
[37:36] | Admiral, this is Nathan James. | 上将 这里是内森·詹姆斯号 |
[37:38] | We’ve got all our wounded out. | 所有的伤员都救出来了 |
[37:39] | All KIA’s accounted for. | 已经统计好伤亡人数 |
[37:41] | And Brawler’s back from recon, sir. | 布尔勒侦查回来了 长官 |
[37:43] | She find anything? | 她有什么发现吗 |
[37:46] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[37:47] | No sign of the battleship. | 没有战列舰的踪迹 |
[37:49] | I don’t know if we hit it or… | 我不知道我们是击中了还是… |
[37:52] | I just don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[38:03] | There’s more to this place than they’re telling us. | 他们对这个地方还有所隐瞒 |
[38:36] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[38:38] | You need to get up here. | 你得过来 |
[38:40] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[38:43] | What’s the word on the ambulance? | 救护车到哪里了 |
[38:45] | Just pulled up, sir. | 刚到 长官 |
[38:49] | Yeah, just let ’em through. | 让他们进来 |
[38:51] | No, you wave ’em on through! | 不 你挥旗子让他们进来 |
[38:53] | I’m going to let in the ambulance. | 我去把救护车放进来 |
[38:54] | – You okay here? – Yeah, fine. | -你在这里没事吧 -没事 |
[40:01] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[40:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[40:31] | Keep this door open, we’ve got a gurney coming through. | 开着这扇门 有担架要进来 |
[40:50] | They built our Command Center. | 他们造了我们的指挥中心 |
[41:04] | This is what Camp-X is for! | 这就是秘密营地的作用 |
[41:07] | They’re training to take SouthComm. | 他们在训练攻破南方指挥部 |
[41:13] | What the hell do you think you’re –? | 你们以为自己在… |