时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth… | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire… | 火烈 |
[00:04] | Air… | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the avatar can master all four elements, | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:12] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:42] | 第一册 气 第二章 风中一叶 | |
[00:50] | “And in the final round, | “其后在最后一回合 |
[00:51] | the Buzzard Wasps won with a decisive knockout.” | 秃鹰蜂队以决定性的击倒取胜” |
[00:55] | What do you say we go to the arena tonight? | 你说我们今晚去竞技场怎么样 |
[00:57] | Catch a few Pro-Bending matches? | 看几场职业御术争霸赛 |
[00:59] | That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending. | 那项运动是对御术传统的亵渎 |
[01:03] | Come on, Tenzin! | 拜托 丹增 |
[01:04] | I dreamed about seeing a Pro-Bending match since I was a kid. | 我从小就梦想看一场职业御术赛 |
[01:07] | And now I’m just a ferry ride away from the arena. | 而现在我就离竞技场一步之遥 |
[01:09] | Korra, you’re not here to watch that drivel. | 科拉 你来这里不是来看那些胡闹的 |
[01:11] | You’re here to finish your Avatar training. | 而是要完成你的神通训练 |
[01:13] | so for the time being, I want you to remain on the island. | 在此期间我希望你不要离开气和岛 |
[01:17] | Is that why you’re keeping the White Lotus sentries around | 所以你才让白莲教的人留在这儿 |
[01:19] | to watch my every move? | 监视我一举一动 |
[01:20] | Yes. In order to learn Airbending, | 对 为了学会御气术 |
[01:22] | I believe you require a calm, quiet environment | 我认为你需要一个宁静平和的环境 |
[01:25] | free from any distractions. | 免受各种干扰 |
[01:27] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | You’re the master. | 你说了算 |
[01:38] | So, my mother informed me | 我母亲告知我 |
[01:40] | you’ve never been able to Airbend before. | 你以前从来没成功御气过 |
[01:44] | Yeah, but I don’t know why. | 是啊 但我不明白为啥 |
[01:45] | The other elements came SO easily to me, | 其他元素我都一学就会 |
[01:47] | but every single time I’ve tried Airbending, | 但是每次只要我想要御气 |
[01:50] | nothing. | 啥都没 |
[01:52] | That’s perfectly all right. We just need to be patient. | 这完全没关系 你只要有耐心 |
[01:55] | Often the element that’s most difficult for the Avatar to master | 通常来说降世神通最难以掌握的一项元素 |
[01:58] | is the one most opposite to the Avatar’s personality. | 就是与自己性格相反的那项 |
[02:01] | For Aang, it was Earthbending. | 比如对安昂来说是御土 |
[02:03] | Yeah, well, I’m about as opposite an Airbender as you can get. | 嗯 我大概是史上最不像御气师的人了 |
[02:06] | Let’s begin your first lesson. | 我们开始你的第一课吧 |
[02:11] | Korra’s gonna Airbend! Korra’s gonna Airbend! | 科拉要用御气术啦 科拉要用御气术啦 |
[02:14] | What is that contraption? | 那个古怪装置是啥啊 |
[02:15] | A time-honored tool | 一个历史悠久的工具 |
[02:17] | that teaches the most fundamental aspect of Airbending. | 用于御气术的最基本要领教学 |
[02:20] | Jinora, would you like to explain this exercise. | 吉诺拉 你能解释一下练习方式吗 |
[02:23] | The goal is to weave your way through the gates | 练习目标是穿过这些屏风到对面 |
[02:25] | and make it to the other side without touching them. | 并且不碰到它们 |
[02:28] | Seems easy enough. | 看起来挺容易嘛 |
[02:29] | Jinora forgot to say | 吉诺拉忘记说 |
[02:30] | you have to make it through while the gates are spinning. | 你要在这些屏风转的时候穿过去 |
[02:42] | The key is to be like the leaf. | 关键是如这片树叶一般 |
[02:46] | Flow with the movement of the gates. | 随屏风趋势而动 |
[02:51] | Jinora will demonstrate. | 吉诺拉来演示一遍 |
[02:55] | Airbending is all about spiral movements. | 御气术的关键就是螺旋移动 |
[02:58] | When you meet resistance, | 当你遇到阻碍 |
[03:00] | you must be able to switch direction at a moment’s notice. | 你必须迅即改变方向 |
[03:10] | Let’s do this. | 我上啦 |
[03:28] | Don’t force your way through! | 别用蛮力冲 |
[03:31] | Dance! Dance like the wind! | 舞起来 随风舞蹈 |
[03:33] | Be the leaf! | 像树叶 |
[03:47] | Airbend! | 御气 |
[03:51] | What is wrong with me? | 到底哪儿不对啊 |
[03:53] | Airbend! | 御气 |
[04:01] | Maybe I’m just not cut out to be an Airbender, huh, Naga? | 也许我就是不适合当御气师 纳咖 |
[04:04] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[04:05] | I’m coming to you live from Republic City’s Pro-Bending Arena | 我在共和国职业御术竞技场为您现场播报 |
[04:08] | where tonight the best in the world | 今晚世界最强的各支队伍 |
[04:10] | continue their quest for a spot | 依然在激烈争抢 |
[04:12] | in the upcoming championship tournament. | 冠军杯赛的入围资格 |
[04:14] | Grab your snacks and grab your kids, | 带上零食 带上小孩 |
[04:16] | because this next match is gonna be a doozy! | 因为接下来这场比赛会精彩绝伦 |
[04:20] | This Mako’s got moxy! | 马可今天表现神勇 |
[04:22] | He fires two quick shots. | 他打出两记快拳 |
[04:24] | Yomo is hammered back to zone 3. | 尤猛被捶回了第三区 |
[04:26] | Clock is winding down, can Yomo hold on? | 时间不多了 尤猛能不能坚持住 |
[04:28] | He’s teetering on the edge of the ring now. | 他现在在赛场边缘挣扎 |
[04:30] | The Fire Ferrets– | 火貂队再次猛攻… |
[04:35] | Korra, come down here, please. | 科拉 请你下来 |
[04:39] | You shut it off at the best part! | 最精彩的时候被你关了 |
[04:41] | I thought I made myself clear, | 我以为我说的很清楚了 |
[04:43] | I don’t want you listening to this distracting nonsense. | 我不希望你听这些胡闹的东西分心 |
[04:46] | But it’s their radio. | 但那是他们的收音机啊 |
[04:48] | And technically you said I couldn’t watch a match. | 而且实际上你说的是我不能去”看”比赛 |
[04:51] | You didn’t say anything about listening to one. | 一个字都没提不能听哦 |
[04:53] | You… | 你… |
[04:54] | you know what I meant. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[04:56] | Anyway, shouldn’t you– | 反正你 你… |
[04:57] | shouldn’t you be in bed by now?! | 你现在该睡觉了吧 |
[05:18] | I think I’m doing it wrong. | 我觉得我哪儿做错了 |
[05:19] | There’s nothing to do. | 你什么都不用做 |
[05:21] | Let your mind and your spirit be free | 只要让思维和精神自由延伸 |
[05:23] | for air is the element of freedom. | 因为气是自由的元素 |
[05:28] | Is something funny? | 有什么可笑的? |
[05:29] | Yeah, you’re telling me to embrace freedom | 对啊 你跟我说要拥抱什么自由 |
[05:31] | and yet you won’t even let me listen to the radio. | 但你甚至不让我听收音机 |
[05:34] | And forget about leaving this island. | 更别说离开这个岛了 |
[05:36] | Please, Korra. Look at Meelo. | 行了 科拉 看看米罗 |
[05:39] | He’s able to meditate peacefully. | 他都能安静的冥想 |
[05:44] | He’s able to meditate peacefully. | 其实我觉得他是睡着了 |
[05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[05:47] | Well, at least he has the relaxing part down. | 好吧 至少他学会了放松 |
[05:50] | Whatever, | 随便吧 |
[05:51] | none of this Airbending stuff makes any sense to me. | 这些御气术的东西我根本搞不懂 |
[05:53] | I know you’re frustrated, | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[05:54] | but these teachings will sink in over time. | 但这些课程会慢慢沉淀 |
[05:57] | Then one day, | 直到某一天 |
[05:59] | they’ll just click. | 就能融会贯通 |
[06:03] | Yeah, it’s not sinking in. | 啊 还是沉不下来 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna go get a glass of leechee juice. | 我去喝杯荔枝果汁 |
[06:07] | Korra! | 科拉 |
[06:08] | The meditation’s not over yet! | 冥想还没结束呢 |
[06:10] | Daddy, can I have some leechee juice too? | 爸爸 我能也喝点荔枝果汁吗 |
[06:12] | No. | 不行 |
[07:25] | Hey! What are you doing in my gym? | 你在我健身房里干什么 |
[07:27] | I was just looking for a bathroom and I got lost. | 我找洗手间的时候迷路了 |
[07:30] | Oh, the old “I had to pee excuse”. | 啊 老套的尿遁借口 |
[07:33] | You know, I’m sick and tired of you kids sneaking in without paying. | 听着 我已经受够了你们这帮小孩不付钱就溜进来 |
[07:36] | I’m taking you to security. | 我要带你去见保安 |
[07:38] | – No, wait! – There you are! | -别 等等 -你在这儿啊 |
[07:40] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[07:42] | It’s alright, Toza, she’s with me. | 别担心 陶泽 她跟我来的 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’m with him. | 对 我跟他来的 |
[07:46] | So you see, we’re together. | 所以你看 我们俩一起的 |
[07:47] | Well, not “together together”, more like friends. | 我们不是一对儿的那种一起 只是朋友 |
[07:49] | Right, friends. No, no, I didn’t mean to imply… | 对 朋友 不不 我不是故意想暗示… |
[07:52] | Oh, you implied it. | 你暗示了 |
[07:53] | I don’t care what you are! | 我懒的管你们什么关系 |
[07:55] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[07:57] | Right this way, miss. | 好了这边请 小姐 |
[08:00] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[08:02] | Seriously thanks. | 说真的 谢了 |
[08:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:08] | Best seats in the house, huh? | 全场最佳座位吧 |
[08:10] | Whoa… Unbelievable! | 哇 难以置信 |
[08:13] | this place is even more amazing than I imagined. | 这地方比我想的还惊人 |
[08:16] | Name’s Bolin, by the way. | 我叫博林 顺便说下 |
[08:18] | Korra. | 科拉 |
[08:20] | – Pssst, Bolin! – Yeah? | -博林 -干嘛 |
[08:22] | I told you, you have to stop | 我跟你说过 比赛前 |
[08:24] | bringing your crazy fangirls in here before the matches. | 别带你的疯狂女粉丝进来 |
[08:27] | Get her out of here. | 让她出去 |
[08:28] | Ah, come on, Mako! | 拜托 马可 |
[08:31] | I kinda promised her she could stay, | 你看 我貌似答应她可以留下来了 |
[08:34] | but, man, I got a good feeling. | 不过我感觉 |
[08:35] | There’s something special about her, I know it. | 她有点特别 我知道的 |
[08:38] | I know it. Come here, I want you to meet my brother, Mako. | 过来 见见我哥哥 马可 |
[08:41] | Mako? | 马可 |
[08:42] | Wow, I heard you play on the radio. | 我在收音机里听过你比赛 |
[08:44] | Come on, Bolin we’re up. | 快走 博林 到我们了 |
[08:46] | Or I could meet him later. | 看来待会儿再见他吧 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 抱歉啊 |
[08:50] | My brother gets real focused before a match. | 我哥比赛之前总是非常专注 |
[08:53] | Well, I gotta go. | 好了 我要上了 |
[08:55] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[08:56] | Not that I’ll need it. | 不过我倒是用不着运气 |
[08:59] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[09:00] | Knock ’em out! | 干掉他们 |
[09:07] | Introducing the Fire Ferrets! | 隆重介绍 火貂队 |
[09:12] | Ahhhh!! I love you, Bolin. | 我爱你博林 |
[09:14] | The rookie Ferrets came out of nowhere | 新秀火貂队初来乍到 |
[09:17] | and have made it further than anyone expected this season. | 这个赛季却走的比所有人预计的都远 |
[09:20] | But tonight they face their toughest test yet, folks. | 但是听众们 今晚他们要面对至今遇到过的最强敌手 |
[09:26] | And they’re off. | 比赛开始 |
[09:27] | The two teams waste no time | 双方队伍都毫不迟疑 |
[09:28] | trying to blast each other out of zone 1. | 试图将对方打出第一区 |
[09:33] | Hasook is the first to feel the heat of the Tigerdilloes. | 哈苏首当其冲受到了犰狳虎队的火热猛攻 |
[09:36] | He tries to return the favor, but they’re too fast for him. | 他试图还以颜色但对方动作太快了 |
[09:39] | While Mako showcases his trademark cool under fire style. | 同时马可展现了他标志性的防守架势 |
[09:45] | And the Tigerdilloes score with a walloping one-two combo. | 犰狳虎队一击漂亮的连击拔得头筹 |
[09:50] | Can their teammate hold on to their zone 1 territory? | 他们的队友能守住第一区的战果吗 |
[09:57] | Guess not. | 看来不行 |
[09:58] | Mako’s over the line. | 马可也越线了 |
[09:59] | The Tigerdilloes get the green line and advance into Ferret territory. | 犰狳虎队点亮了绿灯进入火貂的地盘 |
[10:03] | Come on, Ferrets! | 火貂加油 |
[10:07] | Look’s like Hasook’s in trouble. | 看来哈苏遇到麻烦了 |
[10:09] | He’s in zone 3 teetering over the drink. | 他被打进了第三区赛场边缘 |
[10:14] | And Hasook takes a dip. | 哈苏被打下去了 |
[10:16] | He’ll be back for round two. | 他要到第二回合才能登场 |
[10:18] | Assuming the fabulous bending brothers | 前提是这对兄弟 |
[10:19] | can hold their ground until he next round. | 能坚守阵地直到下一回合 |
[10:24] | Round 1 goes to the Golden Temple Tigerdilloes! | 第一回合 金色神庙的犰狳虎队胜 |
[10:30] | Come on, Hasook, get your act together! | 快点 哈苏 调整好状态 |
[10:36] | The Fire Ferrets are knocked into zone 2, and the Tigerdilloes advance. | 火貂被逼退到第二区 而犰狳虎穷追猛打 |
[10:58] | The Fire Ferrets sinch the round in the closing seconds. | 火貂在关键时刻扳回一城 |
[11:01] | That’s one a piece. | 现在一比一平 |
[11:02] | Still anyone’s match as we go into the third and final round. | 双方势均力敌 比赛进入最后一回合 |
[11:08] | Hasook stumbles | 哈苏失去平衡了 |
[11:09] | and now he tumbles right into his teammate. | 现在他一头扎在自己队友身上 |
[11:12] | He and Bolin better untangle quick if they don’t want to– | 他和博林最好赶快起来 不然他们… |
[11:15] | Oh, too late! | 太迟了 |
[11:17] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[11:19] | It’s all up to Mako now, | 现在只剩马可了 |
[11:20] | he’s bobbing and weaving. He’s weaving and bobbing, | 他左躲右闪 左闪右躲 |
[11:23] | but he’s not hitting back! | 但他没有还击 |
[11:25] | If he’s knocked out, the Ferrets’ fabulous season is over. | 如果他被击倒 火貂本赛季的比赛就结束了 |
[11:30] | He is dancing on the edge of the ring | 他在赛场边缘来回舞动 |
[11:32] | withstanding the three on one barrage. | 在三对一的夹攻中艰难求生 |
[11:34] | It seems his plan is to let the Tigerdilloes punch themselves out. | 看来他的计划是让犰狳虎体力透支 |
[11:37] | And his plan is working. | 他的计划成功了 |
[11:39] | Han is in the pool! | 韩被打下了水池 |
[11:40] | They’ve got nothing left in the tank, and Mako’s on the offensive! | 他们体力不足而马可正在猛烈进攻 |
[11:45] | It’s two on one… | 现在二对一 |
[11:46] | Scratch that, it’s one on one. | 不对 是一对一了 |
[11:48] | And it’s an Earth and Fire slugfest! | 这是土与火的终极对决 |
[11:51] | There’s so much smoke and dust from the fire | 赛场上到处都是灰尘烟雾 |
[11:53] | I can’t even see where the Fire Ferret is. | 我甚至看不清火貂在哪里 |
[12:00] | It’s a knock out! | 击倒 |
[12:02] | What a win they had a hat trick, folks! | 好一个帽子戏法胜利 听众们 |
[12:04] | Mako pulls off the upset | 马可带领火貂 |
[12:05] | of the season winning the match for the Fire Ferrets! | 赢得了本赛季最精彩的一次大逆转 |
[12:18] | Yes! | 赞 |
[12:19] | One more win and we’re in the championship tournament! | 再赢一场我们就能进冠军杯赛了 |
[12:23] | So, what’d ya think, Korra? | 你感觉怎样 科拉 |
[12:26] | Bolin’s got some moves, huh? | 博林有一手吧 |
[12:28] | What did I think? What did I think? | 我感觉怎样 我感觉怎样 |
[12:31] | That was amazing! | 那简直太帅了 |
[12:32] | You did more harm than good out there. | 你没帮上忙还尽添乱 |
[12:34] | You almost cost us the match. | 差点就害我们输了 |
[12:36] | We won, didn’t we? | 我们赢了 不是吗 |
[12:37] | – Barely. – Get off my case, pal. | -险胜 -别念个没完 哥们儿 |
[12:41] | Useless. | 没用 |
[12:42] | You guys were incredible out there. | 你们刚才太厉害了 |
[12:44] | Especially you, Mr. Hatrick. | 尤其是你 帽子戏法先生 |
[12:47] | Oh, you’re still here… | 你还在这儿啊 |
[12:48] | Oh, you’re still a jerk… | 你还是个混蛋啊 |
[12:51] | Anyway, | 不管啦 |
[12:52] | I’ve been immersed in bending my whole life, | 我一辈子都在练御术 |
[12:55] | but I never learned to move like that. | 却从没学过那种动作 |
[12:56] | It’s like there’s a whole new style here. | 好像这里有套全新的架势 |
[12:59] | Think you could show me a few tricks? | 你觉得你能教我几招不 |
[13:01] | Absolutely! | 当然可以 |
[13:03] | Right now? | 现在 |
[13:04] | Come on, Bolin. | 得了吧 博林 |
[13:05] | Just ignore him. | 无视他就好 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I could show you the basics. | 行啊 我能教你些基础的 |
[13:09] | I’m just not sure | 就是不太清楚 |
[13:10] | how my Earthbending would translate to your Waterbending, | 我用御土术教你御水术效果怎样 |
[13:13] | but we’ll figure it out. | 不过总有办法的 |
[13:14] | Won’t be a problem, I’m actually an Earthbender. | 不用担心 我其实是御土师 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry! No, no, I didn’t mean to assume– | 抱歉 不不 我不是以貌取人 |
[13:19] | I was just figuring, with your Water Tribe get up, | 但你看 我只是想啊 你穿着水善部落的衣服 |
[13:23] | that you are a Water Tribe gal. | 所以你应该是水善部落的少女 |
[13:26] | No, you’re right. I’m a Waterbender | 没错 你说的对 我是御水师 |
[13:29] | and a Firebender. | 也是御火师 |
[13:30] | Hmm… hhmm. I’m very confused right now. | 嗯 嗯 我现在很凌乱了 |
[13:34] | You’re the Avatar, | 你是降世神通 |
[13:36] | and I’m an idiot. | 而我是个白痴 |
[13:37] | Both are true. | 两样都对 |
[13:39] | No way… The Avatar! | 不是吧 降世神通 |
[13:44] | Alright. Let’s see what you got. | 好啦 我们瞧瞧你的能耐 |
[13:51] | That was great! | 真不错啊 |
[13:52] | Good power! | 力道好强 |
[13:53] | But in a real match you’d be a sitting turtleduck. | 但是在真的比赛里 就是跟乌龟鸭一样的靶子 |
[13:57] | Not so upright and flatfooted. | 不要扎马步 |
[13:58] | Stay light on your toes up until the moment | 脚尖点地 直到你准备 |
[14:01] | when you need to dig in and strike. | 深入进攻 |
[14:03] | Then– | 就… |
[14:08] | Okay, let me try it again. | 好 我再试一次 |
[14:14] | Wow! Nice adjustment. | 调整的真好 |
[14:17] | You’re a natural at this! | 你天生是这块料 |
[14:18] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[14:20] | What’s it take to impress this guy? | 要怎样这家伙才会满意啊 |
[14:21] | What? I said not bad. | 怎么了 我说不错啊 |
[14:25] | You know what, it’s getting late. | 知道吗 很晚了 |
[14:27] | I think I’m gonna turn in. You kids have fun. | 我想我该睡觉了 你们俩慢慢玩 |
[14:30] | Nice to meet you, Avatar Korra. | 见到你很高兴 神通科拉 |
[14:33] | Yeah, real pleasure. | 对啊 真心很愉快 |
[14:35] | See you upstairs, bro. | 楼上见 老弟 |
[14:36] | Upstairs? You guys live here? | 楼上 你们俩住这儿 |
[14:38] | Yeah, in the attic. | 对啊 就阁楼上 |
[14:40] | It’s nothing fancy, | 地方不咋地 |
[14:41] | but we have great views. | 但是风景很好 |
[14:43] | But back to bending, | 那 继续练御术 |
[14:45] | why don’t you throw that combination one more time. | 你再试试那套组合拳吧 |
[14:58] | Patience, Korra! | 耐心 科拉 |
[15:13] | That was a 2000-year-old historical treasure… | 那是个有两千年历史价值的文物 |
[15:17] | What… | 你… |
[15:18] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底有什么毛病啊 |
[15:20] | There’s nothing wrong with me! | 我没毛病 |
[15:22] | I’ve been practicing just like you taught me! | 我都是按照你教的在练 |
[15:24] | But it isn’t sinking in okay! | 但它就是沉淀不下来 好吗 |
[15:26] | It hasn’t clicked like you said it would! | 没有你说的什么融会贯通 |
[15:28] | Korra, this isn’t something you can force. | 科拉这不是你能强迫的 |
[15:30] | If you would only listen to me… | 如果你愿意听我的话… |
[15:32] | I have been! But you know what I think? | 我一直在听你的 但你知道我现在怎么想不 |
[15:34] | Maybe the problem isn’t me, | 也许问题不是出在我身上 |
[15:36] | maybe the reason I haven’t learned Airbending yet | 也许我到现在都学不会御气的原因 |
[15:38] | is because you’re a terrible teacher. | 是因为你是个烂老师 |
[15:42] | Yeah, you’re a terrible teacher, Daddy! | 对啊 你是个烂老师 爸爸 |
[16:01] | Okay! | 好了 |
[16:01] | Everyone here? | 人都到齐了吗 |
[16:03] | Wait… | 等等… |
[16:04] | Where’s Korra? | 科拉哪里去了 |
[16:05] | Honestly, Pema, I am at my wit’s end with that girl. | 说实话 佩玛 我拿那姑娘实在没辙 |
[16:08] | I don’t know how to get through to her. | 我不知道要怎么说她才听 |
[16:11] | The best thing you can do right now | 亲爱的 你现在最该做的 |
[16:14] | is give Korra some space. | 是给科拉一些空间 |
[16:17] | You must promise me that your teenage years won’t be like this. | 你们必须跟我保证你们到了青春期不会这样子 |
[16:21] | I will make no such promises. | 我才不会保证这种事呢 |
[16:30] | I didn’t miss your match, did I? | 我没错过你们比赛吧 |
[16:32] | You guys look like you lost already. | 你们看起来像已经输了的样子 |
[16:34] | – We might as well have. – Hasook’s a no good no show. | -还不如输了呢 -哈苏不来了 |
[16:38] | You got two minutes to come out ready to play, | 你们两分钟内出来比赛 |
[16:40] | or you’re disqualified. | 不然就算弃权 |
[16:42] | Well, there goes our shot at the tournament | 得 这下我们的联赛到头了 |
[16:45] | and the winnings. | 连胜也到头了 |
[16:46] | Couldn’t you ask one of those guys to fill in? | 你们不能叫那边的人帮忙吗 |
[16:48] | Nah, the rules say you can only compete on one team. | 不 规则里一人只能加一个队伍 |
[16:51] | Well then… what about me? | 那 我怎么样 |
[16:53] | I’m a topnotch Waterbender | 要我自己说的话 |
[16:55] | if I do say so myself. | 我可是个御水高手哦 |
[16:57] | But you’re the Avatar… | 但你是降世神通啊 |
[16:59] | isn’t that cheating? | 那算不算作弊 |
[17:00] | It isn’t cheating if I only do Waterbending. | 我只用御水术的话就不算作弊啦 |
[17:02] | No way. I’d rather forfeit | 不行 我宁愿弃权 |
[17:04] | than look like a fool out there. | 也不要出去跟傻瓜一样丢脸 |
[17:05] | Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence… | 真感谢你对我的信心呢 |
[17:08] | Time’s up, you in or out? | 时间到 你们打不打 |
[17:09] | – We’re in. – We are? | -打 -真打 |
[17:10] | – Yes! – Hey, I didn’t agree to this! | -好 -我可没同意 |
[17:12] | You can thank me later. | 你可以一会儿再谢我 |
[17:14] | This girl is crazy… | 这姑娘太疯狂了 |
[17:16] | Looks like the Fire Ferrets | 看来火貂 |
[17:17] | have ferreted out a last minute replacement Waterbender. | 最后关头终于找到了替补的御水师 |
[17:20] | Let’s see if she’s another diamond in the rough | 让我们期待她是否 |
[17:22] | like the brothers from the school of hard knocks. | 也跟那对兄弟一样是石中璞玉 |
[17:25] | Don’t do anything too fancy or aggressive. | 别做太出挑或者太嚣张的事 |
[17:27] | In fact, don’t do anything. | 实际上 什么都别做 |
[17:29] | Just try not to get knocked off the ring. | 只要别被打下擂台就好 |
[17:31] | You got it, captain. | 遵命 队长 |
[17:34] | Players, are you ready? | 选手们 各就各位 |
[17:43] | Whoo! Man overboard! | 有人出界咯 |
[17:46] | Fire Ferret Waterbender penalty, | 火貂御水师犯规 |
[17:48] | move back one zone. | 退后一个区域 |
[17:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:51] | You’re only allowed to knock players off the back of the ring, | 你只能把对手从后面打出擂台 |
[17:54] | not over the sides. | 不能从旁边 |
[17:55] | Oh… whoops. | 哦 哎呀 |
[17:59] | And we’re back in action | 好 我们回到比赛 |
[18:01] | after that hiccup. | 但经过刚才那个小插曲 |
[18:02] | But I’m not so sure this replacement player knows what she’s doing. | 我觉得这位替补队员不知道自己在干什么 |
[18:06] | Fowl! Over the line! | 犯规 越线 |
[18:08] | Move back to zone three. | 退后到第三区 |
[18:09] | Ugh! I’ll show you over the line. | 你才越线呢 |
[18:15] | The Platypus Bears take round 1. | 鸭嘴熊队拿下了第一回合 |
[18:19] | The Platypus Bears know a green player when they see one | 鸭嘴熊一眼就看出了谁是菜鸟 |
[18:22] | and they are focusing the brunt of their bending on this poor girl. | 他们把御术攻击都集中在这可怜的女孩身上 |
[18:29] | Wait a minute, | 等等 |
[18:30] | did that Waterbender just Earthbend? | 刚才那个御水师是不是御土了 |
[18:34] | Fowl! I think. | 犯规 应该是吧 |
[18:39] | Did I see that right? | 我没看错吧 |
[18:41] | Hold on, folks. We’re just waiting for the Referee’s official call, | 稍等片刻各位听众 请等裁判作出正式判决 |
[18:44] | but I think this replacement player could be… | 但是我觉得这位替补队员可能是… |
[18:47] | Pardon me, everyone, has anyone seen Korra this evening? | 打扰了 各位 你们今晚看到科拉没有 |
[18:50] | She’s not in her room. | 她不在自己房间 |
[18:51] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! | 开玩笑的吧 |
[18:52] | She’s the Avatar, folks, | 她是降世神通 听众们 |
[18:54] | playing in a Pro-Bending match! | 正在参加职业御术比赛 |
[18:56] | Can you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[18:58] | I’ll get her myself! | 我亲自去找她 |
[19:02] | The Avatar will be permitted to continue | 降世神通可以继续比赛 |
[19:05] | so long as she solely bends water. | 只要她只使用御水术 |
[19:12] | This girl may be the Avatar, but she’s no Pro-Bender. | 这姑娘也许是神通 但她可不是职业选手 |
[19:14] | And the Platypus Bears are intent on exploiting that weakness. | 而鸭嘴熊队绝不会放过这个弱点 |
[19:17] | They’re giving her their best, | 他们竭尽所有火力在她身上 |
[19:19] | and her best is not enough to stop it. | 而她竭尽全力也招架不住 |
[19:22] | Aaaaaannd… | 然后… |
[19:23] | she’s in the drink. | 她落水了 |
[19:32] | Oh, hey, Tenzin… | 嘿 丹增 |
[19:34] | I thought you didn’t like coming to these matches. | 我以为你不喜欢来看这种比赛 |
[19:38] | Once again you have flagrantly disobeyed my orders. | 你又一次明目张胆地违背我的命令 |
[19:41] | You were to stay on the island. | 你该待在岛上 |
[19:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:44] | No! | 不 |
[19:44] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我有事走不开 |
[19:46] | I have tried my very best to get through to you | 我已经尽量对你 |
[19:48] | by being gentle and patient. | 保持温和以及耐心 |
[19:50] | But clearly the only thing you respond to is force. | 但是很明显你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[19:53] | So I am ordering you to come back to the temple. Right now! | 我现在命令你立刻回到气和庙 |
[19:56] | Why? So I can sit around | 为什么 回去坐在那儿 |
[19:58] | and meditate about how bad I am at Airbending? | 苦思冥想我的御气术有多烂吗 |
[20:01] | You know I’m beginning to think | 我现在开始觉得 |
[20:02] | there’s a reason I haven’t been able to learn it, | 我学不会是有原因的 |
[20:04] | because maybe I don’t even need! | 因为也许我根本就不需要它 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么 |
[20:07] | That is a ludicrous suggestion! | 无理取闹 |
[20:09] | The Avatar needs to learn Airbending, it is not optional! | 降世神通必须学会御气术 这由不得你 |
[20:13] | No, THIS is what I need to learn! | 不 这才是我要学的 |
[20:15] | Modern styles of fighting! | 现代格斗技 |
[20:17] | Being Avatar isn’t all about fighting, Korra! | 身为神通并不只是格斗就行 科拉 |
[20:20] | When will you learn that? | 你什么时候才能懂 |
[20:21] | I have a match to go finish. | 我还有比赛要打 |
[20:23] | The Platypus Bears win round 2! | 鸭嘴熊队赢得了第二回合 |
[20:28] | Round 3! | 第三回合 |
[20:35] | The Platypus Bears come out of the gate | 鸭嘴熊一上来 |
[20:37] | and quickly go after the Ferret brothers. | 就猛攻精灵二人组 |
[20:39] | They’re corralled in the corner, wedged in the edge of zone 1, | 他们被逼在第一区的边界角落 |
[20:42] | unable to come to the Avatar’s rescue. | 无法对神通施加援手 |
[20:44] | And boy does she need it. | 而她正急需救援 |
[20:51] | Looks like the Avatar’s Pro-Bending debut is gonna be cut short | 看来神通的职业御术生涯将会很短暂了 |
[20:55] | as she’s pushed back to zone 3 and the water is calling her name. | 她被逼到了第三区 水池已经在向她招手了 |
[20:59] | It’s only a matter of time before– | 她被打下水只是个时间问… |
[21:01] | Hold the phone, stop the presses! She’s still in the game, folks! | 等等 最新情况 她还在赛场上 听众们 |
[21:05] | And she’s moving like an entirely different player! | 并且以一种完全不同的姿势移动 |
[21:07] | Suddenly all of the Platypus Bear strikes are only striking air. | 忽然之间 鸭嘴熊的攻击全都落空 |
[21:13] | Well, I don’t know about that… | 这可想不到… |
[21:16] | The Platypus Bears have no juice left, | 鸭嘴熊队已经体力透支 |
[21:19] | but Mako and Bolin are still fresh and juicy. | 但马可和博林依然生龙活虎 |
[21:46] | Knockout! | 击倒 |
[21:47] | The Fire Ferrets come from way behind and steal the win! | 火貂迎头赶上再次取胜 |
[21:51] | What an upset, folks! The rookies, Avatar in tow, | 好一场逆转 听众们 菜鸟神通 |
[21:55] | have nabbed a place in the championship tournament! | 竟然挤进了冠军杯赛 |
[21:57] | I cannot believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[22:04] | Korra, what can I say? | 科拉 我能怎么说呢 |
[22:06] | You really came alive in that last round. | 最后一回合真的太出色了 |
[22:09] | The way you dodged their attacks… | 你躲闪他们攻击的方式 |
[22:11] | you are a natural. | 真是天生的 |
[22:12] | Thanks, | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | but I can’t take all the credit. | 但功劳不全在我 |
[22:15] | Someone else taught me those moves. | 有人教我那些招式 |
[22:25] | I’m really sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[22:27] | about everything I said. | 关于我说的所有事 |
[22:29] | I was really frustrated with myself and | 我真的对自己很沮丧 |
[22:31] | I took it out on you. | 然后发泄在了你身上 |
[22:33] | I think I owe an apology too. | 我想我也欠你一个道歉 |
[22:35] | I was trying to teach you about patience, | 我想教你有耐心 |
[22:37] | and I lost mine. | 但我却失去了耐心 |
[22:39] | No hard feelings? | 不怪我吧 |
[22:40] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[22:42] | By the way, you were really good out there tonight. | 顺便 你今晚表现得真不错 |
[22:44] | You moved like an Airbender. | 你的步伐就像个御气师 |
[22:46] | You stayed and watched? | 等等 你留下来看了 |
[22:49] | I did. Pro-Bending turned out to be the perfect teaching tool for you. | 是的 看来职业御术赛对你来说是完美的训练工具 |
[22:56] | I’ll see you tomorrow for Airbending practice bright and early! | 我们明早御气训练的时候见 |
[22:59] | And by the way, I kinda permanently joined the Fire Ferrets, | 顺便啊 我正式加入火貂了 |
[23:03] | and we’re playing in the tournament in a couple of weeks! | 我们几周后就要参加冠军杯赛啦 |
[23:32] | 迪克猪仔小毛 tritium | |
[23:35] | 鱼骨头 |