时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:04] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:08] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:12] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:21] | Benders, be on alert. | 御术师们 小心啦 |
[00:22] | After coming face to face with Amon, | 在亲眼看到阿蒙 |
[00:24] | leader of the Equalists, | 平等党的首领之后 |
[00:25] | Avatar Korra discovers a terrifying truth: | 神通科拉发现了一个恐怖的事实 |
[00:28] | this masked madman has the ability | 这个面具狂人拥有能力 |
[00:30] | to take away a person’s bending | 废除他人的御术 |
[00:32] | permanently! | 永远废除 |
[00:33] | Benders of Republic City are counting on their young Avatar. | 共和城的御术士们都指望着他们的年轻神通 |
[00:37] | But is she prepared to face such a frightening foe? | 然而她有没有准备好面对劲敌呢 |
[00:40] | 第一卷 气 第四章 暗夜之声 | |
[01:18] | After I take your bending away, | 等我废掉你的御术 |
[01:21] | you will be nothing. | 你就什么都不是了 |
[01:32] | It’s… It’s all right, Naga. | 没 没事的 纳咖 |
[01:36] | I just had a bad dream. | 我只是做了个恶梦 |
[01:41] | There is a madman running around our beloved city, | 有个疯子在我们挚爱的城市逍遥法外 |
[01:43] | threatening to tear it apart. | 扬言威胁要毁掉它 |
[01:45] | We need to create a Task Force | 我们要成立一支特战队 |
[01:47] | whose sole mission is to find Amon | 专门负责搜寻阿蒙 |
[01:50] | and bring him to justice. | 并将他绳之以法 |
[01:52] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:53] | A move that aggressive would only further divide benders and non-benders. | 此激进之举只会加深御术师与普通人之间的隔阂 |
[01:57] | Tarrlok, I’m inclined to agree with your proposal. | 塔洛克 我比较赞成你的提议 |
[02:00] | But who would even head up such a Task Force? | 但特战队要由谁来领导呢 |
[02:03] | It would be my honor | 如能担此重任 |
[02:05] | and privilege to accept such a duty. | 鄙人将感到无上荣耀 |
[02:08] | This is just another one of your ploys | 这不过是你向上爬的 |
[02:10] | to gain more power, isn’t it? | 又一个伎俩 是不是 |
[02:12] | All I’m trying to do is help. | 我只想尽一份绵薄之力 |
[02:14] | Think back. | 回想一下 |
[02:15] | Forty-two years ago, | 四十二年前 |
[02:17] | Republic City was threatened by another dangerous man, Yakone. | 共和城曾被另一个危险人物所威胁 崖昆 |
[02:21] | Your father wasn’t afraid to deal with him head on. | 你父亲可没有这般畏手畏脚 |
[02:24] | This is a completely different situation. | 这完全是两码事 |
[02:27] | And how dare you compare yourself to Avatar Aang! | 而且你怎敢将自己与神通安昂相提并论 |
[02:30] | Amon is not going to stop with the Bending Triads. | 阿蒙不会止步于对付三合会 |
[02:35] | Eventually he will come for all us benders– | 迟早他会对付我们每一个御术师 |
[02:37] | our friends, our families. | 还有我们的家人 朋友 |
[02:40] | Vote for this Task Force | 同意成立特战队 |
[02:41] | and I will stop Amon before it’s too late. | 我就会在事态恶化之前阻止阿蒙 |
[02:45] | All in favor? | 都同意吗 |
[03:05] | Good evening, my fellow Equalists. | 晚上好 各位平等党员 |
[03:08] | This is your leader, Amon. | 我是你们的领袖 阿蒙 |
[03:11] | As you have heard, the Republic Council | 想必各位已经听说 共和国议会 |
[03:13] | has voted to make me public enemy number one, | 已经表决将我树为头号公敌 |
[03:16] | proving once again | 此举再次证明 |
[03:18] | that the bending oppressors of this city | 这座城市的御术统治者 |
[03:20] | will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. | 将会不惜一切代价镇压我们的革命 |
[03:24] | But we cannot be stopped. | 然而我们势不可挡 |
[03:26] | Our numbers grow stronger by the day. | 我们的组织规模日益壮大 |
[03:29] | You no longer have to live in fear. | 你们不必再生活在恐惧之中 |
[03:33] | The time has come for benders to experience fear. | 现在让御术师们尝尝恐惧的滋味吧 |
[03:54] | Oh, no! I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. | 哦 不 我很抱歉 我没看到你 |
[03:56] | How could you not see me? | 你怎么能没看到我 |
[03:59] | I mean, I was ju– | 我是说 我 |
[04:04] | I was… I-I… Wow! That was… | 我 我 哦 那个… |
[04:08] | Are you okay? Did I hurt you? | 你还好吗 伤到了没 |
[04:10] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是有够笨的 |
[04:12] | Don’t worry, I’m fine. | 别担心 我没事的 |
[04:14] | My brother hits me harder than that every day in practice. | 每天训练时我弟弟下手可比这狠多了 |
[04:17] | Wait, I recognize you. | 等一下 我认识你 |
[04:19] | You’re Mako, right? | 你是马可 对吧 |
[04:21] | You play for the Fire Ferrets. | 你是火貂队的 |
[04:23] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[04:25] | I am so embarrassed. | 好难为情哦 |
[04:28] | My name’s Asami. | 我叫麻美 |
[04:29] | Let me make this up to you somehow. | 让我补偿你一下吧 |
[04:32] | Uh… How about I treat you to dinner? | 一起吃顿晚饭怎么样 |
[04:35] | Tomorrow night, eight o’clock, Kwong’s Cuisine. | 明晚八点 在邝氏酒店 |
[04:38] | Uh, Kwong’s? | 邝氏酒店 |
[04:40] | I don’t have any clothes nice enough for a place that classy. | 我没有能穿去那种气派场合的衣服 |
[04:43] | I’ll take care of that. | 这个我来搞定 |
[04:45] | All you need to do is show up. | 你只管来就行了 |
[04:47] | So… it’s a date? | 那 不见不散喽 |
[04:49] | Uh… Yeah, I guess so. | 好 我看行啊 |
[04:52] | I’ll see you tomorrow night. | 明天晚上见啦 |
[05:07] | We are grateful for this delicious food, | 感谢上苍赐予我们美味食物 |
[05:09] | for happiness, for compassion and– | 幸福 怜悯 以及 |
[05:12] | I’m not interrupting, am I? | 没有打扰到各位吧 |
[05:16] | This is my home, Tarrlok. | 这里是我家 塔洛克 |
[05:18] | We’re about to eat dinner. | 我们正要吃饭呢 |
[05:20] | Good, because I am absolutely famished. | 那太好了 我也正饿得很呢 |
[05:24] | Airbenders never turn away a hungry guest, am I right? | 御气师从不拒绝饥肠辘辘的客人 对吧 |
[05:28] | I suppose. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Oh, you must be the famous Avatar, Korra. | 你一定就是大名鼎鼎的降世神通 科拉 |
[05:37] | It is truly an honor. | 真是三生有幸 |
[05:40] | I am Councilman Tarrlok, | 我是塔洛克议员 |
[05:42] | representative from the northern Water Tribe. | 是北水善部族的代表 |
[05:44] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:48] | Why do you have three ponytails? | 你干嘛扎三条马尾辫 |
[05:49] | And how come you smell like a lady? | 你身上怎么一股脂粉味 |
[05:51] | You’re weird. | 阴阳怪气的 |
[05:52] | Well, aren’t you… precocious? | 你是不是 早熟了点 |
[05:56] | So I’ve been reading all about your adventures in the papers. | 报纸上你的所有那些冒险我都看到了 |
[06:00] | Infiltrating Amon’s rally. | 潜入阿蒙的集会 |
[06:01] | Now that took some real initiative. | 你可真是蛮积极的嘛 |
[06:04] | Oh… Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I think you’re the first authority figure | 我想你是这座城市第一个 |
[06:08] | in the city who’s happy I’m here. | 赞成我留在这里的大人物 |
[06:10] | Republic City is much better off | 共和城因为你的到来 |
[06:12] | now that you’ve arrived. | 而蓬荜生辉 |
[06:13] | Enough with the flattery, Tarrlok. | 恭维话说完了吧 塔洛克 |
[06:16] | What do you want from Korra? | 你找科拉到底什么事 |
[06:17] | Patience, Tenzin. | 别急 丹增 |
[06:19] | I’m getting to that. | 我正要说这事呢 |
[06:21] | As you may have heard, | 你可能也听说了 |
[06:22] | I am assembling a Task Force. | 我正筹建一支特战队 |
[06:24] | I will strike at the heart of the revolution. | 我要直捣革命党的心脏 |
[06:27] | And I want you to join me. | 而我想请你加入 |
[06:28] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[06:30] | I need someone who will help me attack Amon directly, | 我需要一员能帮我直接打击阿蒙的猛将 |
[06:33] | someone who is fearless in the face of danger, | 一个无所畏惧敢于直面危险的人 |
[06:36] | and that someone is you. | 而那个人 就是你 |
[06:39] | Join your Task Force? | 加入你的特战队 |
[06:42] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:54] | I must admit, I’m rather surprised. | 我必须承认 我相当意外 |
[06:57] | I thought you’d jump at the chance | 我还以为你会抓住机会 |
[06:59] | to help me lead the charge against Amon. | 帮助我领导针对阿蒙的突袭呢 |
[07:01] | Me, too. | 我也很意外 |
[07:02] | I came to Republic City | 我来共和城的目的 |
[07:04] | to finish my Avatar training with Tenzin. | 是要在丹增的指导下完成御术训练 |
[07:07] | Right now, I just need to focusn that. | 现在 我必须专心训练 |
[07:09] | Which is why this opportunity is perfect. | 所以说这是个绝佳的机会啊 |
[07:12] | You would get on-the-job experience | 你不仅能得到实战经验 |
[07:14] | while performing your Avatar duty for the city. | 还能为城市尽到你作为神通的责任 |
[07:17] | Korra gave you her answer. | 科拉已经回复你了 |
[07:19] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[07:21] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | But I’m not giving up on you just yet. | 不过 我是不会轻言放弃的 |
[07:26] | You’ll be hearing from me soon. | 很快你就会收到我的消息 |
[07:27] | It has been a pleasure, Avatar Korra. | 见到你甚是荣幸 神通科拉 |
[07:32] | Bye-bye, ponytail man! | 拜拜 马尾辫叔叔 |
[07:43] | Ah, welcome to Kwong’s Cuisine, Master Mako. | 欢迎光临邝氏酒店 马可少爷 |
[07:46] | Uh… Master? | 少爷 |
[08:01] | The scarf stays. | 围巾留下 |
[08:05] | As you wish, sir. | 如您所愿 先生 |
[08:06] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[08:12] | I am such a big pro-bending fan. | 我是职业御术赛的铁杆粉丝 |
[08:14] | I caught all of your matches this season. | 你们这个赛季的所有比赛我都看过 |
[08:16] | All of them? Wow. | 都看过啊 哇 |
[08:19] | Honestly, there were a few I wish you hadn’t seen. | 说实话 有那么几场我希望你没看过 |
[08:21] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. You’re amazing. | 说什么傻话 你那么出色 |
[08:24] | I can’t wait to see you play in the tournament. | 我迫不及待地想要看看你在联赛的表现 |
[08:26] | Yeah, well… uh… Maybe next year. | 那个嘛 还是明年再说吧 |
[08:29] | What do you mean? You made it in. | 这话什么意思 你打进联赛了啊 |
[08:31] | It just isn’t in the cards for us right now. | 只是现在看来我们不太可能出赛了 |
[08:35] | Tell me, what’s the problem? | 告诉我 你有什么难处 |
[08:38] | We don’t have the cash to ante up for the championship pot. | 我们没钱报名参加冠军杯赛 |
[08:42] | So… it looks like we’re out of the running. | 所以 估计我们是没戏了 |
[08:45] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[08:47] | Pardon me, Miss Sato. Your main course. | 打扰了 佐藤小姐 二位的主菜 |
[08:52] | Miss Sato? | 佐藤小姐 |
[08:53] | You wouldn’t happen to be related to Hiroshi Sato, | 你该不会刚巧跟佐藤汽车的发明者 |
[08:56] | creator of the Sato Mobile? | 佐藤浩史有关系吧 |
[08:58] | Yap, he’s my dad. | 没错 他是我爹爹 |
[08:59] | Get out of town! | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:00] | I’m serious. You want to meet him? | 是真的 你想见他吗 |
[09:04] | Meet the most successful captain of industry in all of Republic City? | 见全共和城内最成功的工业大亨 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I’ll take you up on that. | 好啊 当然愿意 |
[09:13] | Hello, fellow teammate! | 你好啊 队友 |
[09:15] | Hey, Bolin. | 你好 博林 |
[09:17] | Missed you at practice this week. | 这周你没来训练啊 |
[09:18] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 对 抱歉 |
[09:20] | Aw, it’s all right. | 没事啦 |
[09:21] | We’re probably out of the tournament anyway, | 反正我们估计也没法参加联赛了 |
[09:23] | unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow. | 除非明天之前 天上能掉下来一堆钱 |
[09:27] | Anyway, reason I came by was to give you this. | 算啦 我过来是给你送这个的 |
[09:31] | Wow, thanks. | 哇 谢谢 |
[09:32] | What’s this for? | 为什么送我这个 |
[09:33] | Uh… oh, I can’t remember now. | 呃 哦 我记不得了 |
[09:35] | Oh, yeah, now I remember. | 哦 对 我想起来了 |
[09:36] | You saved me from Amon. | 你把我从阿蒙手里救了出来 |
[09:38] | Oh, that? It was no big deal. | 哦 那个啊 没什么大不了的 |
[09:41] | “No big deal”? Are you serious? | 没什么大不了 你认真的吗 |
[09:42] | I was totally freaking out when he was coming at me | 当他靠近时我都快要吓尿了 |
[09:44] | with his creepy mask, all, | 戴着那张诡异面具 说什么 |
[09:45] | “I will take away your bending forever.” | 我要彻底废掉你的御术 |
[09:48] | I mean, that is scary stuff. | 我是说 那真的很吓人 |
[09:50] | I still can’t sleep well. | 我到现在还睡不踏实呢 |
[09:52] | Delivery for Avatar Korra. | 给神通科拉的快递 |
[09:57] | Tarrlok sends his compliments | 塔洛克致以问候 |
[09:58] | and urges you to reconsider his offer. | 并恳请您重新考虑他的请求 |
[10:00] | Tell him I haven’t changed my mind. | 告诉他我还没改主意 |
[10:05] | Who’s this “Tarrlok” guy? | 这个塔洛克是谁啊 |
[10:07] | Is he bothering you? | 他是不是在骚扰你 |
[10:08] | Huh? Cause I could have a word with him. | 哼 那我得跟他好好谈谈了 |
[10:10] | Heh. No, it’s not like that. | 呵 不 不是你想的那样 |
[10:13] | He’s just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council. | 他就是个糟老头 跟丹增一样是议员 |
[10:16] | Oh, good, good, that sounds better. | 哦 好 好 听起来好多了 |
[10:19] | I like that better. | 我放心多了 |
[10:26] | What do you think of my little operation here? | 我这小小工厂 你看如何 |
[10:29] | It’s… very impressive, Mr. Sato. | 令人 叹为观止 佐藤先生 |
[10:31] | Please, call me Hiroshi. | 叫我浩史就行 |
[10:33] | So, I understand you’re dirt-poor. | 我知道你现在一穷二白 |
[10:36] | Young man, it is nothing to be ashamed of. | 小伙子 不必感到羞愧 |
[10:39] | I, too, came from humble beginnings. | 想当初 我的出身也很卑微 |
[10:42] | Why, when I was your age, | 说起来 我像你这么大的时候 |
[10:44] | I was a mere shoe-shiner, | 还在给人擦皮鞋 |
[10:46] | and all I had to my name was an idea… | 我拥有的 只是一个构思 |
[10:48] | The Sato Mobile. | 佐藤汽车 |
[10:52] | Now, I was fortunate enough | 后来 我很幸运 |
[10:53] | to meet someone who believed in me and my work ethic. | 遇到一个赏识我和我工作能力的人 |
[10:57] | He gave me the money I needed | 他给了我一笔钱 |
[10:58] | to get my idea off the ground. | 我的构思终于变成了现实 |
[11:01] | And I built the entire Future Industries Empire | 由此我建立起了整个未来实业帝国 |
[11:04] | from that one selfless loan. | 这都要感谢那笔无私的贷款 |
[11:07] | Dad, stop bragging. | 爹爹 别吹了 |
[11:09] | Just tell Mako the good news. | 快把好消息告诉马可吧 |
[11:11] | What good news? | 什么好消息 |
[11:13] | Well, my daughter passionately told me | 我宝贝女儿难掩兴奋地跟我说起 |
[11:15] | all about your hard-earned success in the pro-bending arena. | 你在职业御术竞技场辛苦争得的成功 |
[11:19] | And about your team’s current financial stumbling block. | 还有你们队伍目前的 财政困境 |
[11:23] | Now I’d hate to see you lose your chance at winning the championship | 我可不想看到你们因为缺少几个钱 |
[11:27] | just because you’re short of a few yuans. | 而丧失夺冠资格 |
[11:29] | That’s why I’m going to sponsor the Fire Ferrets in the tournament! | 所以我要赞助火貂队参加御术联赛 |
[11:33] | Are you serious? | 此话当真 |
[11:35] | He’s serious. | 当然当真 |
[11:36] | My dad’s going to cover your ante for the championship pot. | 到时你们的报名费全由我爹爹出 |
[11:39] | That– That is good news! | 那 那真是个好消息 |
[11:41] | There’s just one catch. | 只有一个条件 |
[11:43] | You all have to wear the Future Industries’ logo on your uniforms. | 你们的队服都必须印上”未来实业”的商标 |
[11:46] | I’ll tattoo it on my chest if you want, sir. | 你就是想在纹在我胸口都行啊 先生 |
[11:50] | Thank you both so much. | 太谢谢你们两位了 |
[11:52] | I promise, the Fire Ferrets will make the most of this opportunity. | 我保证 火貂队会好好利用这次机会的 |
[11:59] | Out of the way, daddy! | 爸爸快闪开 |
[12:00] | We’re driving here! | 我们要开过来了 |
[12:08] | I see Tarrlok’s gifts are getting more and more extravagant. | 我发现塔洛克送来的礼物越来越奢侈了 |
[12:12] | Yeah, that guy doesn’t know how to take “No” for an answer. | 对啊 那家伙就是无法接受别人的拒绝 |
[12:15] | Korra, are you… doing all right? | 科拉 你 还好吧 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 好啊 我很好 |
[12:22] | Why don’t you take a break? | 过来休息下吧 |
[12:24] | I’m glad you turned down Tarrlok, | 我很高兴你回绝了塔洛克 |
[12:26] | but I just wanted to make sure | 可是我想确认一下 |
[12:28] | your decision was for the right reason. | 你拒绝他的理由是否正确 |
[12:29] | I’m just really focused on my air bending right now, is all. | 我现在只想专心修炼御气术 就这样 |
[12:33] | Right. | 对 |
[12:34] | That’s… what you said. | 你是 这么说的 |
[12:37] | You know, it’s okay to be scared. | 知道吗 害怕也没什么不好 |
[12:40] | The whole city is frightened by what’s been going on. | 现在整座城都人心惶惶 |
[12:43] | The important thing is to talk about our fears, | 最重要的是能够坦然面对自己的恐惧 |
[12:47] | because if we don’t, | 因为如若不然 |
[12:48] | they can throw us out of balance. | 它可能会导致我们内心失去平衡 |
[12:56] | I’m always here for you if you want to talk. | 你要是想谈谈的话 就来找我吧 |
[13:03] | Avatar Korra, I have something for you. | 神通科拉 我有些东西给你 |
[13:06] | It doesn’t matter how many gifts Tarrlok sends. | 塔洛克送多少礼物都没有用 |
[13:08] | I’m not joining his Task Force! | 我绝不参加他的特战队 |
[13:11] | It’s not a gift. | 这次不是礼物 |
[13:12] | It’s an invitation. | 是封邀请函 |
[13:14] | To what? | 什么邀请 |
[13:15] | Tarrlok is throwing a gala in your honor. | 塔洛克正在为你举办庆功会 |
[13:18] | All of Republic City’s movers and shakers will be there. | 共和城内所有的权贵人物都会出席 |
[13:21] | The councilman humbly requests your attendance. | 议员正恭候您的大驾 |
[13:37] | I can’t believe this is all for me. | 真不敢相信这些都是为我办的 |
[13:39] | I’m not sure what Tarrlok’s plotting, | 我不知道塔洛克在玩什么花样 |
[13:42] | but keep your guard up. | 你可要提高警惕 |
[13:43] | It’s not like him to throw a party just for the fun of it. | 开宴会找乐子可不是他的风格 |
[13:46] | So glad you could make it, Avatar Korra. | 神通莅临 在下不胜荣幸 |
[13:49] | If you’ll excuse us, the city awaits its hero. | 如果你不介意 大家都在等大英雄了 |
[13:56] | Meelo, no! | 米罗 不 |
[13:56] | That is not a toilet! Oh, dear. | 那个不是尿盆 天啊 |
[13:59] | Korra, it is my pleasure | 科拉 容我为您介绍 |
[14:01] | to introduce Republic City’s most famous industrialist, | 共和城内最有名的实业家 |
[14:04] | – Hiroshi Sato. – Nice to meet you. | -佐藤浩史 -幸会 |
[14:08] | We’re all expecting great things from you. | 我们都很期待您大显身手 |
[14:11] | Right. Greatness. | 是啊 大得很呢 |
[14:13] | Hey, Korra. | 嘿 科拉 |
[14:16] | This is my daughter, Asami. | 这是小女 麻美 |
[14:19] | It’s lovely to meet you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[14:20] | Mako told me so much about you. | 马可常常跟我提起你 |
[14:22] | Really? Because he hasn’t mentioned you at all. | 是吗 他根本就没提过你 |
[14:25] | How did you two meet? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[14:26] | Asami crashed into him on her moped. | 麻美的机车撞上了马可 |
[14:28] | What? Are you okay? | 什么 你没事吧 |
[14:30] | I’m fine. More than fine. | 我挺好 好的不得了 |
[14:32] | Mr. Sato agreed to sponsor our team. | 佐藤先生答应赞助我们队 |
[14:35] | We’re back in the tournament. | 我们可以参加联赛了 |
[14:37] | Isn’t that great? | 赞吧 |
[14:38] | Yeah, terrific. | 是啊 好极了 |
[14:42] | Chief Beifong, | 北方警长 |
[14:43] | I believe you and Avatar Korra have already met. | 我想您和科拉已经互相见过了吧 |
[14:46] | Just because the city’s throwing you this big to-do, | 就算市里替你摆了这个大排场 |
[14:49] | don’t think you’re something special. | 你也少在那里自鸣得意 |
[14:50] | You’ve done absolutely nothing to deserve this. | 你根本就没干过值得这么庆祝的事 |
[15:05] | I’ve got just one more question, miss! | 我只有一个问题 小姐 |
[15:08] | Hold up, hold up! | 等等 等等 |
[15:09] | If you’d be so kind, | 如果你肯赏脸 |
[15:10] | they just have a couple questions. | 他们只是想问几个问题 |
[15:12] | But– | 可是 |
[15:14] | Avatar Korra, | 神通科拉 |
[15:15] | you witnessed Amon take away people’s bending firsthand. | 您亲眼看见阿蒙废掉别人的御术 |
[15:18] | How serious a threat does he pose to | 他到底对共和城平民百姓 |
[15:20] | the innocent citizens of Republic City? | 构成了多么严重的威胁呢 |
[15:23] | I think he presents a real problem. | 我认为 他是个严重的问题 |
[15:28] | Then why have you refused to join Tarrlok’s Task Force? | 那你为何还要拒绝加入塔洛克的特战队呢 |
[15:30] | As the Avatar, shouldn’t you be going after Amon? | 作为降世神通 你不应该去打倒阿蒙吗 |
[15:33] | Well, I… | 我… |
[15:35] | Why are you backing away from this fight? | 你为什么畏缩不前害怕战斗 |
[15:36] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[15:38] | I’ve never backed away from anything in my life. | 我这辈子就没怕过什么 |
[15:40] | You promised to serve this city. | 你承诺过要为这座城市效劳 |
[15:42] | Aren’t you going back on that promise now? | 你现在要背弃承诺吗 |
[15:43] | Do you think pro-bending is more important than fighting the revolution? | 你认为职业御术赛比镇压革命更重要吗 |
[15:46] | How do you think Avatar Aang would have handled this? | 你认为若是换做神通安昂会如何处理此事 |
[15:48] | Are you afraid of Amon? | 你是不是害怕阿蒙 |
[15:49] | I’m not afraid of anybody! | 我谁也不怕 |
[15:51] | If the city needs me, then… | 如果大家需要我 那 |
[15:54] | I’ll join Tarrlok’s Task Force and help fight Amon. | 我就参加特战队 去征讨阿蒙 |
[15:57] | There’s your headline, folks. | 今天的头版头条 记者们 |
[16:17] | My fellow Task Force deputies, | 诸位特战队代表 |
[16:19] | tonight we will execute a raid | 今晚我们要去突袭 |
[16:21] | on an underground chi-blocker training camp | 平等党的截气术地下训练营 |
[16:23] | located in the Dragon Flats Borough. | 地点在神龙公寓区 |
[16:26] | According to my sources, | 根据我的情报 |
[16:27] | there is a cellar underneath this bookstore | 这家书店下面有一个地窖 |
[16:30] | where Equalists train chi-blocking in secret. | 平等党员在那里秘密训练截气术 |
[17:31] | I’m going after those two! | 我去追那两个 |
[17:45] | Nice timing. | 真及时 |
[17:46] | Thanks, Tarrlok. | 谢了 塔洛克 |
[17:47] | We make a good team, Avatar. | 我们合作得挺好 神通 |
[17:51] | Yeah, we do. | 对 挺好 |
[18:01] | No Korra for practice again? | 科拉又没来训练 |
[18:03] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看来是 |
[18:07] | Avatar Korra has bravely answered the call to action. | 神通科拉英勇地回应了使命的召唤 |
[18:11] | With the two of us leading the charge, | 只要由我们两个领导突袭行动 |
[18:13] | Republic City has nothing to fear from Amon and the Equalists. | 共和城就不必惧怕阿蒙和平等党 |
[18:17] | Question for the Avatar. | 我要提问神通 |
[18:18] | Amon remains at large. | 阿蒙依旧逍遥法外 |
[18:19] | Why have you failed to locate him? | 为什么你们抓不到他 |
[18:21] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[18:22] | Because Amon is hiding in the shadows like a coward. | 因为阿蒙一直像懦夫一样躲在暗处 |
[18:26] | Amon, I challenge you to a duel. | 阿蒙 我要跟你决斗 |
[18:29] | No Task Force, no Chi-blockers, | 不带特战队 不带截气士 |
[18:32] | just the two of us, | 就我们两个人 |
[18:33] | tonight at midnight on Avatar Aang memorial island. | 今晚午夜 在神通安昂纪念岛 |
[18:37] | Let’s cut to the chase and settle this thing… | 咱们省了那些追捕游戏直接一决高下 |
[18:40] | if you’re man enough to face me. | 如果你够男人有种来见我 |
[18:50] | I know it sounds weird to say this, | 我知道这话听起来会很奇怪 |
[18:52] | but I’m really glad I hit you with my moped. | 但我真的很高兴能骑车撞到你 |
[18:55] | Uh, me too. | 呃 我也是 |
[18:58] | I forgot to ask, | 忘了问你 |
[18:59] | why didn’t you accept the new silk scarf i bought for you last week? | 你为什么不戴我上礼拜给你买的那条丝巾呢 |
[19:03] | – You didn’t like it? – No, it was really nice, | -不喜欢吗 -不 我很喜欢 |
[19:05] | but… this scarf was my father’s, | 只是 这条围巾是我父亲的 |
[19:09] | and it’s all I have left of him. | 也是他仅存的遗物 |
[19:12] | I just feel like… like it keeps me safe. | 戴着它会让我 感到安心 |
[19:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:18] | I lost my mother when I was very young. | 我很小的时候就失去了母亲 |
[19:28] | I feel so safe with you. | 跟你在一起我很安心 |
[19:38] | Korra, this is madness. | 科拉 你疯了吗 |
[19:39] | Don’t try to stop me and don’t follow me. | 别想阻止我 也别跟着我 |
[19:42] | I have to face Amon alone. | 我要独自面对阿蒙 |
[19:44] | This is all your doing. | 都是你干的好事 |
[19:46] | I tried to talk her out of it, too, | 我也劝她别这么干啊 |
[19:47] | but she’s made up her mind. | 但她心意已决 |
[19:53] | We’ll be watching the island closely. | 我们会密切关注小岛的情况 |
[19:55] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出现意外 |
[19:56] | I have a fleet of police airships ready to swoop down. | 我有一队警察飞艇会立刻出动 |
[20:46] | Guess you’re a no-show, Amon. | 看来你是不来了 阿蒙 |
[20:49] | Who’s scared now? | 现在是谁害怕了啊 |
[21:30] | I received your invitation, young Avatar. | 我收到了你的战书 年轻神通 |
[21:42] | Our showdown, while inevitable, is premature. | 你我的决战 虽无法避免 但为时尚早 |
[21:47] | Although it would be | 尽管对我来说 |
[21:48] | the simplest thing for me to take away your bending right now, | 马上废掉你的御术 易如反掌 |
[21:52] | I won’t. | 可我不会 |
[21:54] | You’d only become a martyr. | 那样你就成了烈士 |
[21:56] | Benders of every nation would rally | 各个国家的御术师会因为你的夭折 |
[21:59] | behind your untimely demise. | 而联手对付我 |
[22:01] | But I assure you, I have a plan, | 但我向你保证 我是有计划的 |
[22:05] | and I’m saving you for last. | 我要把你留到最后一刻 |
[22:08] | Then you’ll get your duel. | 然后你就可以跟我决斗 |
[22:11] | And I will destroy you. | 而我会彻底毁了你 |
[22:29] | Aang? | 安昂 |
[22:30] | Korra! Korra, are you all right? | 科拉 科拉 你还好吗 |
[22:33] | What happened? Was Amon here? | 怎么了 阿蒙来了吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:37] | He… ambushed me. | 他 早有埋伏 |
[22:39] | Did he– Did he take your bending away? | 他有没有 他有没有废除你的御术 |
[22:44] | No. I’m okay. | 没 我没事 |
[22:47] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:52] | I was so terrified! | 我当时好害怕 |
[22:54] | I felt so helpless. | 感觉好无助 |
[22:57] | It’s all right. The nightmare is over. | 好了好了 恶梦结束了 |
[23:00] | You… | 你… |
[23:01] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:03] | I’ve been scared this whole time. | 我一直都好害怕 |
[23:06] | I’ve never felt like this before and… | 我以前从没这么害怕过 |
[23:09] | Tenzin, I don’t know what to do. | 丹增 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:13] | Admitting your fears | 承认你的恐惧 |
[23:14] | is the first and | 是战胜恐惧的第一步 |
[23:16] | most difficult step in overcoming them. | 也是最困难的一步 |
[23:28] | J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:32] | 鱼骨头 |