时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:02] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:04] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:08] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:12] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:20] | Love is in the air. | 空气中情愫暗涌 |
[00:22] | Since Avatar Korra has arrived in Republic City, | 自从神通科拉进入共和城后 |
[00:25] | she’s only had eyes for one fella– Mako. | 她就只钟情于一个人 马可 |
[00:28] | The feeling seemed mutual | 他们彼此之间似乎颇有好感 |
[00:29] | until a fateful accident intervened! | 直到一次命中注定的意外发生 |
[00:31] | Now, Mako’s affections have fallen | 现在 马可的心意已经 |
[00:33] | right into the arms of the beautiful Asami. | 被美丽的麻美迷得神魂颠倒 |
[00:36] | Will love prove to be Korra’s most formidable foe yet? | 爱情难道将会成为科拉迄今最可怕的敌人吗 |
[00:40] | 第一卷 气 第五章 竞争精神 | |
[01:05] | It’s been great having you | 你能跟我们一起训练 |
[01:06] | at so many back-to-back practices, Korra. | 真是太好了 科拉 |
[01:08] | Feels good to be back, | 回来的感觉真好 |
[01:10] | although Tarrlok isn’t too happy about my leave of absence. | 虽然塔洛克对我缺席不太开心 |
[01:12] | Hey, you joined the Fire Ferrets | 嘿 你可是先加入火貂队 |
[01:14] | before you joined his Task Force. | 后来才加入特战队的 |
[01:16] | Okay, come on. Team huddle time. | 好了 过来 团抱时间 |
[01:27] | It’s our first match of the tournament tonight. | 今晚是我们联赛的第一场 |
[01:29] | I know the three of us haven’t been a team for very long, | 我知道我们三个组队的时间不是很长 |
[01:31] | but even so, the Fire Ferrets have never been this good. | 但虽然如此 火貂队现在依然是全盛状态 |
[01:34] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:35] | We’re ready! | 准备好了 |
[01:36] | Not quite. | 我看未必 |
[01:38] | You’ll need these. | 你们还需要这个 |
[01:39] | Hey, Asami. | 嘿 麻美 |
[01:40] | Good morning, sweetie. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[01:43] | These new uniforms look great. | 新队服看起来很棒 |
[01:45] | You look great, champ. | 你也很棒 冠军 |
[01:48] | Well, teammates, | 好啦 队友们 |
[01:50] | I’ll see you before the match tonight. | 我们今晚比赛前见喽 |
[01:52] | Asami and I have a lunch date. | 麻美和我要去吃饭 |
[01:54] | Okay, we’ll check you guys later. | 好 我们晚点跟你们碰头 |
[01:55] | You know, we’ll see you when we see you. | 你懂的 该见面的时候咱再见面 |
[01:59] | So, Korra… | 我说 科拉… |
[02:02] | There they go, here we are. | 他们走了 就我俩了 |
[02:05] | All alone in the gym. | 单独在这健身房里 |
[02:07] | Just you and me, two alone people. | 只有你和我 孤男寡女 |
[02:12] | Together. Alone. | 一起 单身 |
[02:16] | I got to head back to the Air Temple to train with Tenzin. | 我回气和庙跟丹增一起练功去啦 |
[02:19] | See you! | 回见 |
[02:24] | Work with me here, Pabu. | 配合一下啊 帕布 |
[02:25] | You want to look spic-and-span in your new uniform, don’t you? | 难道你不想穿上新队服耍耍帅吗 |
[02:32] | So… | 那个… |
[02:33] | What do you think of Korra in a girlfriend sort of way? | 你觉得科拉当女朋友怎么样 |
[02:37] | She’s great, | 她挺好 |
[02:39] | but I think it makes more sense for me to go for Asami. | 但我觉得我更应该跟麻美在一起 |
[02:41] | I was talking about a girlfriend for me. | 我是说让科拉当我女朋友 |
[02:44] | Leave some lAdies for the rest of us. | 好歹给我也留个姑娘吧 |
[02:45] | I know, that’s what I thought you meant. | 我知道 我知道你什么意思 |
[02:48] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[02:49] | I don’t know, Bo. | 我不知道 小博 |
[02:50] | It doesn’t seem like a good idea for you to date Korra. | 我不觉得你去约科拉会是个好主意 |
[02:52] | You just said she was great two seconds ago. | 两秒钟之前你才说她挺好来着 |
[02:55] | Yeah, Korra’s a great athlete and Avatar and stuff, | 对啊 当运动员当降世神通什么的 科拉是挺好 |
[02:58] | but I don’t know if she’s really girlfriend material. | 可我不知道她是不是真的适合当女朋友 |
[03:01] | She’s more like a pal. | 她更像哥们 |
[03:02] | Bro, you’re nuts. | 老哥 你说什么胡话 |
[03:03] | Korra and I are perfect for each other. | 我和科拉简直是天生一对 |
[03:06] | She’s strong, I’m strong. | 她有实力 我也有实力 |
[03:07] | She’s fun, I’m fun. | 她很风趣 我也很风趣 |
[03:09] | She’s beautiful, I’m gorgeous. | 她很漂亮 我很潇洒 |
[03:12] | Okay, I don’t care what you think, | 好吧 我不管你怎么想 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna ask Korra out. | 反正我要约科拉出去 |
[03:15] | Look, it just isn’t smart to date a teammate, | 听着 跟队友约会并不明智 |
[03:17] | especially during the tournament. | 尤其是在比赛期间 |
[03:19] | Keep your head out of the clouds | 保持头脑清醒 |
[03:21] | and your priorities straight, okay? | 搞清楚孰轻孰重 好吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 好 好 我知道 |
[03:25] | You know what I’m talking about, Pabu. | 你懂我在说什么吧 帕布 |
[03:27] | Talking about real love. | 她是我的真爱 |
[03:38] | So, how’s it going with the tall, dreamy firebender boy? | 你跟那个高帅御火少年进展如何呀 |
[03:42] | You’ve been spending a lot of time together lately. | 你们两个最近经常在一起呢 |
[03:45] | Ooh, yeah. | 哦 对呀 |
[03:46] | Tell us all about the magical romance! | 快跟我们说说你们的浪漫韵事 |
[03:49] | What? | 什么 |
[03:50] | Listen to you two! | 听听你们两个说的话 |
[03:51] | I’m-I’m not interested in Mako or any romantic stuff. | 我 我对马可和浪漫什么的没兴趣 |
[03:55] | Besides, he’s all into that | 再说了 他的心里只有那个 |
[03:56] | prissy, beautiful, elegant rich girl. | 白富美的大小姐 |
[03:59] | But let’s just pretend for a second I am interested in him– | 但是咱们假设一下 如果我喜欢他 |
[04:02] | what would I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[04:04] | Ooh, I just read a historical saga | 哦 我刚刚看完一本历史故事 |
[04:07] | where the heroine fell in love with the enemy general’s son | 讲的是女主角爱上了敌军将领的儿子 |
[04:10] | who was supposed to marry the princess. | 而他已经和公主订婚了 |
[04:12] | You should do what she did. | 你不如学学她 |
[04:13] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[04:14] | She rode her dragon into battle | 她驾着飞龙飞入战场 |
[04:15] | and burned down the entire country. | 把整个国家烧成了灰烬 |
[04:18] | Then she jumped into a volcano. | 然后她跳进了火山 |
[04:19] | It was so romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[04:22] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[04:24] | The best way to win a boy’s heart | 赢得男孩的芳心最好的办法 |
[04:25] | is to brew a love potion of rainbows and sunsets | 就是用彩虹和晚霞调制一剂爱情药水 |
[04:27] | that makes true lovers sprout wings | 真心相爱的恋人吃了就会长出翅膀 |
[04:29] | and fly to a magical castle in the sky | 然后飞到空中的魔法城堡 |
[04:31] | where they get married and eat clouds with spoons | 在那里他们就能结婚然后用勺子舀云彩吃 |
[04:33] | and use stars as ice cubes in their moonlight punch | 还能用星星当做冰块放在他们的月光潘趣酒里 |
[04:35] | forever and ever and ever. | 永远永远幸福快乐 |
[04:37] | The volcano is starting to make more sense to me now. | 现在我觉得还是跳火山更靠谱一点 |
[04:42] | Oh, hey, Pemma! | 哦 嘿 佩玛 |
[04:44] | Uh, how long were you standing there? | 呃 你站在那里多久了 |
[04:47] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[04:49] | But trust me, I know what you’re going through. | 相信我 我很了解你的情况 |
[04:52] | Years ago, I was in the exact same situation with Tenzin. | 许多年前 我对丹增的感情也跟你现在一模一样 |
[04:56] | Daddy was in love with someone else before you? | 爸爸在娶你之前还爱过别的女人 |
[04:58] | – That’s right. – So what did you do? | -是的 -你当时做了什么 |
[05:00] | Well, for the longest time I did nothing, | 大部分时间里我什么都没做 |
[05:03] | I was so shy and scared of rejection. | 我很害羞 也害怕被拒绝 |
[05:06] | But watching my soul mate spend his life | 可是看着我心爱的男人 |
[05:08] | with the wrong woman became too painful. | 跟不值得他爱的女人在一起真是太痛苦了 |
[05:11] | So I hung my chin out there, | 所以我鼓起勇气 |
[05:12] | and I confessed my love to Tenzin. | 向丹增表白了我的爱 |
[05:14] | And the rest is history. | 剩下的事历史已经见证了 |
[05:25] | Folks, after a year of waiting, | 朋友们 经过了一年的等待 |
[05:27] | the Pro Bending Championship Tournament is finally here. | 我们终于又迎来了职业御术冠军联赛 |
[05:31] | Tonight is the first set of matches in our single eliminations, | 今晚将要进行我们的第一组淘汰赛 |
[05:34] | 16-team bracket. | 16支队伍参赛 |
[05:35] | And I gotta tell you, | 而我得说 |
[05:37] | these are the most tenacious | 这些将要登场的队伍都是 |
[05:38] | and talented bending trios this arena has ever seen. | 史上最顽强 最有天赋的御术三人组 |
[05:42] | Introducing our first team, | 隆重介绍 第一支队伍 |
[05:45] | the Future Industries– Fire Ferrets! | 未来实业 火貂队 |
[05:52] | And their opponents, the Red Sands– Rabaroos. | 以及他们的对手 赤色沙滩 袋兔队 |
[06:04] | What an explosive opening volley. | 好一个劲爆的齐射开场 |
[06:06] | Both teams quickly recover | 两队迅速调整恢复 |
[06:07] | and unleash a barrage of bending. | 并发动弹幕般的攻势 |
[06:09] | I am astonished with the level of improvement | 我对火貂队展现出的实力进步之大 |
[06:11] | displayed here by the Fire Ferrets. | 感到非常惊讶 |
[06:13] | No wonder the Avatar’s been absent from the papers lately. | 难怪最近很少见到神通登报 |
[06:16] | She’s obviously had her nose to the grindstone in the gym. | 很明显她一直在训练馆里埋头苦练 |
[06:20] | The Ferrets advance into Rabaroo territory | 火貂队攻到了袋兔队的场地 |
[06:22] | and are holding nothing back. | 他们手下毫不留情 |
[06:24] | Nice sprawl there by Mako. | 马可躲得好 |
[06:25] | Bolin strikes. | 博林进攻 |
[06:26] | Ula dodges… | 尤拉躲开了… |
[06:27] | And all three Rabaroos are down. | 袋兔队三名队员全部倒地 |
[06:29] | The Fire Ferrets easily take Round One. | 火貂队轻松地拿下了第一回合比赛 |
[06:33] | Round Two. | 第二回合 |
[06:35] | The Rabaroos are looking for payback, | 袋兔队报仇心切 |
[06:36] | and they go straight after Bolin. | 他们集中攻击博林 |
[06:38] | Korra comes to his defense, | 科拉上前为其掩护 |
[06:40] | and she water-whacks Umi back into Zone Two. | 她用御水术将尤米打退到了二区 |
[06:43] | The Ferrets are on fire tonight, and they win Round Two. | 火貂队今夜火力十足 第二回合他们又赢了 |
[06:47] | Round Three. | 第三回合 |
[06:50] | With the Rabaroos down two rounds, | 袋兔队已经连输两回合 |
[06:52] | they’ll need a knockout to win. | 他们要想赢就必须击倒对方 |
[06:53] | And with the way the Fire Ferrets are playing, | 但是从目前火貂队的攻势来看 |
[06:55] | I don’t see that happening. | 我不认为他们能反败为胜 |
[07:00] | These Ferrets are working together | 这三只火貂战在一处 |
[07:01] | like a well-oiled bending machine. | 就像一台飞速运转的御术机器 |
[07:06] | Bolin bashes Adi into Zone Two, | 博林将阿迪击退到二区 |
[07:08] | and the Ferrets get the green light to advance. | 绿灯亮起 火貂队前进一区 |
[07:10] | The Rabaroos are just fighting to stay on their feet at this point. | 此时此刻 袋兔队只是勉强应战 |
[07:14] | Down goes Adi and Ula and Umi. | 阿迪倒下了 还有尤拉 以及尤米 |
[07:17] | All three rounds go to the Future Industries, Fire Ferrets | 未来实业火貂队三回合比赛全部胜出 |
[07:21] | who win their opening match of the tournament. | 他们首场联赛比赛开战大捷 |
[07:24] | – Yes! – That’s what I’m talking about. | -赢了 -我就说吧 |
[07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[07:30] | We were really connecting out there in that ring. | 我们在赛场上配合的真是天衣无缝 |
[07:33] | Yeah, you know, I feel like the two of us | 对啊 你看 我觉得我们两个 |
[07:35] | have been connecting really well out of the ring, too. | 在赛场之外也非常般配 |
[07:37] | Um, sure. | 呃 是吧 |
[07:39] | So I was thinking we should spend some time together. | 所以我觉得我们该在一起处处 |
[07:41] | We’ve been spending lots of time together. | 我们在一起的时间挺多的啊 |
[07:43] | I mean outside of the gym. | 我指的不是一起训练 |
[07:45] | And not while searching for kidnapped family members | 也不是一起寻找被绑架的亲人 |
[07:47] | or fighting chi-blockers. | 或者对付截气士 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. Asami and I are– | 我不知道 麻美和我 |
[07:51] | Look, I really like you, | 听着 我真心喜欢你 |
[07:52] | and I think we were meant for each other. | 而且我觉得我们俩是天生的一对 |
[07:58] | Korra, I’m really sorry, but… | 科拉 我很抱歉 可是… |
[08:00] | I just don’t feel the same way about you. | 我对你并没有这种感觉 |
[08:03] | Forget I ever said anything. | 就当我什么都没说 |
[08:08] | Congratulations, guys. You were so amazing out there. | 恭喜啊 伙计们 你们今晚的表现实在太棒了 |
[08:21] | So, Korra, | 那个 科拉 |
[08:23] | I was thinking you and me, | 我在想 你和我 |
[08:25] | we could go get some dinner together. | 我们可以一起去吃顿饭 |
[08:27] | Sort of a date situation. | 就像约会那样 |
[08:29] | Oh, that’s really sweet, but I don’t think so. | 哦 你真好 可我觉得不太合适 |
[08:34] | I don’t feel very date-worthy. | 我不认为我值得你约 |
[08:35] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:37] | You’re the smartest, funniest, | 你是世界上最聪明 最幽默 |
[08:38] | toughest, buff-est, talented-est, | 最坚强 最健康 最有天赋 |
[08:40] | incredible-est girl in the world. | 最倾国倾城的女孩 |
[08:43] | You really feel that way about me? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[08:45] | I felt that way since the moment I saw you. | 从第一眼见到你 我就一直这样认为 |
[08:47] | Trust me, I know we’re going to have so much fun together. | 相信我 我们在一起会很开心的 |
[08:51] | You know what, I could use some fun. | 你猜怎么 我喜欢开心 |
[08:53] | Okay, sure. | 好 走吧 |
[08:55] | Yes! | 赞 |
[08:55] | Who’s the luckiest guy in the world? | 谁是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[08:57] | Right here, Bolin. | 就是我 博林 |
[09:18] | So, how do you like it? | 味道怎么样 |
[09:19] | Mmm, it’s delicious, and totally authentic. | 嗯 很好吃 很地道 |
[09:22] | Man, I didn’t realize how much I missed water tribe grub. | 天啊 真没想到我这么怀念水善部族小吃 |
[09:25] | That’s great, because this is my favorite joint. | 太好了 因为这也是我最爱吃的 |
[09:27] | See, you love water tribe food, | 看 你爱吃水善小吃 |
[09:29] | I love water tribe food. | 我也爱吃水善小吃 |
[09:30] | Just another reason we are so great together. | 我们一拍即合的又一个原因 |
[09:33] | They are good noodles. | 这面条真好吃 |
[09:35] | Hey, who’s that creepy guy over there that keeps leering at us? | 那边那个一直瞪着我们的变态是谁 |
[09:39] | That’s Tahno and the Wolfbats- | 那是塔诺和狼蝠队的 |
[09:42] | The reigning champs three years running. | 他们已经蝉联了三年冠军 |
[09:44] | Don’t make eye contact! | 不要跟他们目光接触 |
[09:53] | Uh-oh, here he comes. | 哦不 他过来了 |
[09:56] | Now don’t mess with this guy. | 别惹这家伙 |
[09:57] | He’s a nasty dude. | 他可下流了 |
[10:02] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t the Fire Ferrets– | 哎哟哟 这不是火貂队的嘛 |
[10:06] | pro bending’s saddest excuse for a team. | 史上最烂职业御术队呀 |
[10:09] | Tell me, how did a couple of amateurs like you | 跟我说说 你们这样的半吊子 |
[10:11] | luck your way into the tournament? | 是撞到什么狗屎运闯到联赛的 |
[10:13] | Especially, you, Uh-vatar. | 尤其是你 妹子神通 |
[10:16] | You know, if you’d like to learn how a real pro bends, | 知道不 要是你想学学真正的御术 |
[10:20] | I could give you some private lessons. | 我可以私下给你指点指点 |
[10:23] | You want to go toe-to-toe with me, pretty boy? | 你想跟我硬碰硬 小白脸? |
[10:26] | Go for it. I’ll give you the first shot. | 来啊 我让你先出招 |
[10:30] | Korra, don’t do it. | 科拉 别这样 |
[10:31] | He’s just trying to bait you. | 他在给你下套呢 |
[10:32] | You hit him, we’re out of the tournament. | 你要是动手 我们的参赛资格就作废了 |
[10:55] | I’ve never seen anyone razz Tahno like that. | 我从没见过有谁这样捉弄过塔诺 |
[10:57] | You are one of a kind, Korra. | 你可真是独一无二 科拉 |
[11:42] | What kind of game are you playing? | 你在搞什么把戏 |
[11:44] | Uh… Pro bending. | 呃…打职业御术赛 |
[11:45] | We’ve got a quarterfinal match. | 我们已经打进四分之一决赛了 |
[11:47] | No, I mean with Bolin. | 不 我是说你跟博林 |
[11:48] | You got him all in a tizzy, | 你把他迷得神魂颠倒 |
[11:50] | and I know you’re only using him to get back at me. | 而我知道 你只是利用他来报复我 |
[11:51] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[11:52] | We’re just having fun together. | 我们只是一起玩而已 |
[11:54] | What do you care, anyway? | 再说你管我干什么 |
[11:55] | I’m looking out for my little brother. | 我这是在给我弟弟把关 |
[11:57] | I don’t want to see his heart get broken. | 我可不想看见他心碎欲绝的样子 |
[11:58] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[12:00] | You’re not worried about him. | 你不是在担心他 |
[12:01] | You’re jealous. | 你是吃醋了 |
[12:03] | You do have feelings for me. | 你其实对我有感觉 |
[12:05] | What? Jealous? | 什么 吃醋 |
[12:07] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:09] | Admit it. You like me. | 承认吧 你喜欢我 |
[12:11] | No, I’m with Asami. | 不 我在跟麻美交往 |
[12:13] | Yeah, but when you’re with her, | 没错 但是当你和她在一起的时候 |
[12:14] | you’re thinking about me, aren’t you? | 你心里想的却是我 不是吗 |
[12:15] | Get over yourself. | 你清醒清醒 |
[12:16] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是在说实话 |
[12:18] | – You’re crazy! – You’re a liar! | -你疯了 -你撒谎 |
[12:22] | Hey, Mako… | 嘿 马可… |
[12:25] | Eight teams have been eliminated, | 已经有八支队伍被淘汰出局 |
[12:26] | and eight advance into the quarterfinals | 另外八支队伍将于今晚进行 |
[12:28] | which get under way tonight. | 四分之一决赛的角逐 |
[12:30] | The rookies are about to take on | 菜鸟们将要挑战 |
[12:32] | the former and longest reigning champs– | 前任也是最多届冠军得主 |
[12:34] | the Boarcupines. | 豪猪队 |
[12:36] | Youth clashes against experience in a battle for the ages. | 年轻与老练大碰撞 上演一场世纪之战 |
[12:40] | Or rather, of the ages. | 或者说 两个世纪在对战 |
[12:49] | Korra dodges and– Ooh, slams right into her teammate. | 科拉躲开了 哦 正好撞上她的队友 |
[12:53] | Down goes Mako, and Bolin, and Korra. | 马可倒下了 还有博林 以及科拉 |
[12:56] | Round One goes to the Boarcupines. | 豪猪队攻下第一回合 |
[13:00] | You were supposed to defend while I attacked! | 我进攻的时候你该防守啊 |
[13:02] | I had an opening, so I took it! | 我有机会 所以就进攻了 |
[13:04] | What is up with you two? | 你们两个这是怎么了 |
[13:06] | All right, whatever. Just pull it together, guys. | 好了 都算了 心都齐点 伙计们 |
[13:09] | The Ferrets looking to mount some offense here in Round Two. | 第二回合火貂队似乎加大了进攻力度 |
[13:21] | Bolin lets fly a flurry of attacks. | 博林发动疾风骤雨般的进攻 |
[13:23] | He’s a one man bending battalion. | 他一个人能顶一支部队 |
[13:27] | The Ferrets having a tough time finding their rhythm tonight, | 今晚的火貂队很难找到自己的节奏 |
[13:30] | but thanks to Bolin, they narrowly notch Round Two. | 但是多亏博林 他们小胜拿下了第二回合 |
[13:38] | Not sure what’s eating them, | 不知道他们这是怎么了 |
[13:39] | but this is not the same team who took out the Rabaroos. | 这可不是那支打败袋兔队的队伍 |
[13:44] | Round Three is a tie. | 第三回合是平局 |
[13:46] | We go to a tie breaker to decide the match. | 现在比赛进入了决胜局 |
[13:52] | The Fire Ferrets win the coin toss. | 火貂队赢 |
[13:55] | Which element do you choose? | 你们选什么元素 |
[13:57] | I got this. | 我来 |
[13:58] | I know you usually handle these, | 我知道通常都是你挑大梁 |
[13:59] | but frankly, your head’s not in the game. | 但是说实话 你今天不在状态 |
[14:02] | I’m going to take this one. | 就让我来吧 |
[14:04] | We choose earth. | 我们选土 |
[14:07] | Looks like the earth benders will collide in the tie breaker face-off. | 看来两名御土师要在决胜局里一决雌雄了 |
[14:21] | Bolin goes in for the grapple. | 博林扣住了对方 |
[14:23] | Chang reverses. | 老张将他摔了过去 |
[14:26] | Bolin strikes from midair, | 博林在空中发起了攻击 |
[14:27] | knocking Chang to the edge of the circle. | 把老张打到了赛圈边缘 |
[14:29] | Another strike from Bolin, and Chang’s in the drink! | 博林又一次重击 老张落入水中 |
[14:33] | The Future Industries Fire Ferrets | 未来实业火貂队 |
[14:36] | win their quarterfinal match! | 赢下了这场四分之一决赛 |
[14:39] | Ooh, that was a close one, folks. | 哦 赢得可真险 朋友们 |
[14:41] | Youth trumps experience tonight. | 今晚年轻战胜了老练 |
[14:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:50] | Look, sometimes you can be so infuriating. | 你有时真的很气人 |
[14:52] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[14:54] | You’ve already made it clear how you feel about me. | 你已经说的很清楚你对我什么感想了 |
[14:56] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没 |
[14:58] | What I’m trying to say is as much as you drive me crazy, | 我想说的是 虽然你快要把我逼疯了 |
[15:02] | I also think you’re pretty amazing. | 我还是觉得你相当出众 |
[15:05] | So you do like me? | 这么说你喜欢我喽 |
[15:07] | Yes, but– | 没错 不过 |
[15:09] | I like Asami, too. | 我也喜欢麻美 |
[15:10] | I don’t know, things are complicated. | 我不明白 事情很复杂 |
[15:12] | I’ve been feeling really confused– | 我真的感觉很混乱 |
[15:35] | Bolin, this isn’t what you think. | 博林 事情不是你想的那样 |
[15:39] | Great! Look what you did. | 好极了 看看你干的好事 |
[15:41] | You’re blaming me? | 你在怪我吗 |
[15:43] | – You kissed me! – You kissed me back! | -你吻了我 -你不也吻了回来吗 |
[15:50] | Well played, Korra. | 你干的好事 科拉 |
[15:57] | Morning, Narook. | 早啊 纳鲁克 |
[15:59] | Is my brother here? | 我弟在吗 |
[16:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:04] | Come on, wake up. | 来 快醒醒 |
[16:07] | I’m taking you home, bro. | 我带你回家 老弟 |
[16:10] | Don’t call me that. | 别叫我老弟 |
[16:12] | You’re not my brother. | 我没你这个哥 |
[16:14] | You’re a brother-betrayer. | 你个背叛兄弟的叛徒 |
[16:17] | The only one I can trust anymore is Pabu. | 我现在能相信的就只有帕布了 |
[16:22] | Pabu loves me. | 帕布爱我 |
[16:25] | You’re a mess, | 你一团糟 |
[16:26] | and we’ve got the biggest match of our lives tonight. | 今晚的比赛对我们来说至关重要 |
[16:28] | Let’s go. – No! | -快走吧 -不 |
[16:30] | I’m not going anywhere with you, you traitor. | 我哪儿都不跟你走 你个叛徒 |
[16:34] | Guess we’ll have to do this the hard way. | 看来我们只能来硬的了 |
[16:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:40] | I told you dating a teammate was a bad idea. | 我跟你说过跟队友约会是个馊主意 |
[16:43] | You’re a bad idea. | 你就是个馊主意 |
[16:46] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[16:48] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[17:11] | You can’t find two teams | 再没有哪两支队伍 |
[17:13] | more evenly matched in age, size, and strength | 在年龄 体型 和力量方面 |
[17:16] | than the Fire Ferrets and the Buzzard Wasps. | 能像火貂队和鹰蜂队一样不相上下了 |
[17:18] | Believe me, I’ve looked. | 相信我 我查过了 |
[17:20] | This should be a pulse-pounding semifinal, folks. | 本局半决赛应该会令人热血沸腾 |
[17:28] | The Buzzard Wasps open with a flawlessly executed combo. | 鹰蜂队开场就发动了一次无懈可击的连续进攻 |
[17:32] | All three Ferrets take an early visit to Zone Two. | 三名火貂队队员早早地就去了二区 |
[17:34] | And Mako’s knocked all the way back into Zone Three! | 而马可被一路打退到三区 |
[17:37] | The Fire Ferrets have been struggling | 自开场铃响过之后 |
[17:39] | to stay alive since the opening bell. | 火貂队就在死亡线上挣扎 |
[17:41] | All three players are totally out of sync tonight. | 三名队员今晚全都有失协调 |
[17:44] | Ooh, that has got to sting! | 哦 那一定很痛 |
[17:51] | And Bolin loses his noodles, literally, | 博林口吐面条 是真的面条 |
[17:54] | which reminds me, this match is brought to you by our sponsor, | 忘记说了 这场比赛由我们的赞助商 |
[17:56] | Flamy-O Instant Noodles. | “火热方便面”赞助 |
[17:59] | “Noodley-est noodles in the United Republic. “ | “合众共和国最劲道的面条” |
[18:07] | The Buzzard Wasps fly deeper into Ferret territory. | 鹰蜂队飞身直入火貂队的场地 |
[18:15] | And Mako plunges into the pool. | 马可落水了 |
[18:17] | Can the Fire Ferrets hold on? | 火貂队能够守住战线吗 |
[18:20] | The Wasps have the Ferrets backed up to the edge now. | 现在鹰蜂队把火貂队逼到了场地边缘 |
[18:24] | And the Ferrets are bailed out by the bell. | 回合结束 火貂队侥幸逃过一劫 |
[18:27] | They had better pull themselves together, folks, for Round Two. | 各位 他们最好在第二回合团结起来 |
[18:29] | Otherwise they can kiss the finals good-bye. | 否则他们就要和决赛说再见了 |
[18:41] | Hey! Watch it! | 嘿 看着点 |
[18:43] | The Wasps take advantage of Mako’s unforced error, | 鹰蜂队利用马可犯下的低级失误 |
[18:45] | and Bolin’s in the pool! | 将博林打到了水里 |
[18:50] | Ooh, and a blatant hold by the Avatar. | 哦 神通用上了粗暴的手段 |
[18:54] | Unnecessary roughness! | 粗暴比赛 |
[18:55] | Move back one zone! | 退后一区 |
[18:57] | I’ll unnecessarily rough you up! | 我就粗暴给你看 |
[19:00] | And the Avatar is slapped with a yellow fan. | 降世神通被甩了一面黄扇 |
[19:03] | The Ferrets are their own worst enemy right now. | 火貂队目前最大的敌人是他们自己 |
[19:06] | It’s just sad to watch. | 看着他们都觉得可悲 |
[19:08] | With the Buzzard Wasps leading two rounds to zilch, | 鹰蜂队已经领先两局 |
[19:11] | the Ferrets’ only hope of winning is with a knockout. | 火貂队要想赢得比赛唯一的希望就只有击倒 |
[19:13] | Well, I guess there’s always next year. | 好吧 看来只能明年再来了 |
[19:15] | Come on, we still have a chance, | 加油 我们还有机会 |
[19:16] | even if it is a slim one. | 即使机会很小 |
[19:18] | The way we’re playing, | 就我们现在这个打法 |
[19:19] | we don’t even deserve to be in the finals. | 根本不配进入决赛 |
[19:21] | Look, if we don’t pull together and work as a team, | 听着 如果我们不振作起来 齐心协力 |
[19:24] | we’ll never forgive ourselves. | 我们一定不会原谅自己的 |
[19:26] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧结束就是了 |
[19:27] | The sooner the better. | 早死早超生 |
[19:40] | Bolin’s knocked into Zone Two, | 博林被打退到二区 |
[19:42] | followed quickly by his brother. | 他哥哥也紧随其后 |
[19:47] | And Bolin takes a zinger to the shoulder. | 博林的肩膀狠狠地挨了一下 |
[19:50] | Looks like it’s a clean hit. | 看来命中的干净利落 |
[19:53] | Bolin! | 博林 |
[19:55] | Mako’s in the drink and out of the match. | 马可落水退出了比赛 |
[19:58] | And Bolin keeps playing with one good arm! | 博林在用未受伤的手臂应战 |
[20:00] | I gotta hand it to him, this kid’s got grit, | 我不得不承认 这孩子有骨气 |
[20:03] | but how long can he keep it up? | 但是他能坚持多久呢 |
[20:05] | Apparently, not very long. | 显然 不是很久 |
[20:07] | The Ferrets’ dream of making it to the finals | 火貂队进入决赛的梦想 |
[20:09] | now rests in the Avatar’s hands. | 现在全部掌握在神通的手中 |
[20:11] | But with three-on-one, I don’t like her odds. | 不过现在三对一的局面 我可不抱乐观态度 |
[20:18] | Are you okay? How’s your shoulder? | 你怎么样 肩膀还好吗 |
[20:21] | It’s messed up pretty bad. | 伤得不轻 |
[20:23] | But I think I’ll be all right. | 不过我想应该没事 |
[20:29] | Are we going to be all right? | 我们 能和好吧 |
[20:31] | Of course we are. We’re brothers. | 当然能了 我们是亲兄弟 |
[20:34] | We’ll get through this mess. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | – Girls. – Seriously. | -女人啊 -真是的 |
[20:42] | What an unbelievable effort here by Korra. | 科拉这边的表现真令人难以置信 |
[20:45] | She’s dodging every element the Wasps throw at her. | 她正躲避鹰蜂队发起的每一次进攻 |
[20:50] | The Avatar finally gains some ground, | 神通总算扳回了几成 |
[20:52] | but with only ten seconds remaining, | 但比赛时间只剩下十秒钟 |
[20:53] | it might be too little too late. | 也许一切都太晚太迟了 |
[20:58] | It’s the big kabosh! | 结局出现大逆转 |
[21:00] | What an knockout! | 好一个击倒 |
[21:04] | Yes, we did it! | 赞 我们赢了 |
[21:08] | It didn’t seem possible, folks, | 这简直难以置信 朋友们 |
[21:09] | but the Fire Ferrets are headed to the finals. | 但火貂队终于挺进了决赛 |
[21:13] | Shoulder, shoulder. | 肩膀 肩膀 |
[21:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:17] | That was pretty much the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我人生见闻中最酷的事 |
[21:21] | Thanks for not giving up on us. | 谢谢你没有放弃我们 |
[21:23] | We never would’ve made it this far without you. | 要是没有你 我们不可能走到这么远 |
[21:25] | I owe you. Big time. | 我欠你 大人情 |
[21:27] | You’re welcome. | 客气什么 |
[21:29] | So… I know things are confusing right now, | 那 我知道现在情况有点复杂 |
[21:33] | but I hope we can still be friends. | 但我希望我们还是朋友 |
[21:35] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[21:41] | You boys smell something in here? | 你们有没有闻到什么味 |
[21:45] | Wait, I know what that is. | 等等 我知道了 |
[21:47] | Yeah, that’s the scent of losers. | 一股子败类的味道 |
[21:49] | I hope we see you in the finals. | 我希望咱们在决赛里见面 |
[21:51] | Then we’ll see who the losers really are. | 到时候我们就知道谁才是真的败类 |
[21:53] | Yeah. I’m peeing my pants over here. | 对啊 我都快要吓尿了啦 |
[21:56] | And now, the defending champs, the White Falls Wolf-bats! | 现在有请卫冕冠军 闪耀瀑布 狼蝠队 |
[22:03] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:06] | What a comeback, Korra. | 好一个漂亮的反击 科拉 |
[22:08] | I’ve never seen a hat trick like that. | 我从没见过那样的帽子戏法 |
[22:09] | Thanks, but if it hadn’t been for you and your father, | 谢谢你 但要不是你和你父亲 |
[22:13] | we wouldn’t have had the chance to play. | 我们就不会有这次比赛的机会 |
[22:15] | So thank you. | 真的很感谢你们 |
[22:16] | Uh, if everyone’s done with the little thank-you party, | 呃 要是大家感谢会开完了的话 |
[22:19] | need some medical attention over here. | 这里还有个伤员呢 |
[22:21] | Ooh, let me help. | 哦 我来帮你 |
[22:24] | Haven’t you hurt me enough, woman? | 你伤我伤得还不够吗 姑娘 |
[22:26] | Relax, I’m a healer. | 放松 我会疗伤 |
[22:28] | I learned from Katara, the best there is. | 我是跟卡塔拉学的 最强御水师 |
[22:30] | No, no, no, ohhh… | 不不不 哦 |
[22:33] | That’s the stuff. | 确实有一套 |
[22:35] | Bolin, I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. | 博林 很抱歉我伤了你的心 |
[22:39] | I didn’t mean to let things get so out of hand. | 我不是有意让事情这么失控的 |
[22:42] | Ah, I’ll be all right. | 啊 我会没事的 |
[22:44] | But we had fun together, didn’t we? | 不过我们在一起很开心 是不是 |
[22:45] | I had a great time, honestly. | 说实话 我真的很开心 |
[22:48] | You are one of a kind, Bolin. | 你是独一无二的 博林 |
[22:51] | Please, go on. I enjoy praise. | 别停 继续 我喜欢听表扬话 |
[22:54] | Your winners… | 胜出的是… |
[22:55] | the Wolf-bats! | 狼蝠队 |
[22:58] | What? How is it over already? | 什么 这就结束了 |
[23:00] | With a brutal Round One knockout, | 第一回合就凶残的击倒对手 |
[23:03] | the defending champs secure their spot in the finals. | 卫冕冠军确保了他们的决赛席位 |
[23:06] | I hope the Ferrets know a good doctor, | 我希望火貂队认识医术高明的医生 |
[23:08] | because they’re gonna need one! | 因为他们会用得着的 |
[23:21] | J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:24] | 鱼骨头 |