时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:03] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:05] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:06] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:09] | Only the Avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:13] | and bring balance to the world. | 给世界带来平衡 |
[00:20] | After a close encounter with Amon, | 在与阿蒙交手之后 |
[00:22] | Korra took a leave of absence from Tarrlok’s Task Force. | 科拉离开了塔洛克的特战队 |
[00:25] | But the Avatar has still been hard at work, | 但神通仍然刻苦训练 |
[00:27] | leading the underdog Fire Ferrets | 带领黑马火貂队 |
[00:29] | to the pro bending championship finals. | 闯入了职业御术赛的决赛 |
[00:31] | Only one team stands in their way– the Wolf Bats. | 只有一支队伍挡在他们面前 狼蝠队 |
[00:34] | Led by team Captain Tahno, | 由队长塔诺带领 |
[00:35] | the brutal Wolf Bats look to repeat as champs. | 强势的狼蝠队渴望蝉联冠军 |
[00:38] | Have the Fire Ferrets finally met their match? | 火貂队终于遇上劲敌了吗 |
[00:41] | 第一卷 气 第六章 花落谁家 | |
[00:56] | You are listening to the Music Hour. | 你正在收听的是音乐时刻 |
[00:59] | Brought to you by Cabbage Corp, | 本节目由卷心菜公司提供赞助 |
[01:01] | Republic City’s trusted name in technology for over fifty years. | 五十多年来共和城最具信誉的科技品牌 |
[01:06] | Man, I got a good feeLing about tonight! | 我对今晚的比赛很有信心 |
[01:08] | I don’t care if we are the underdogs, | 我不管我们是不是什么黑马 |
[01:09] | we can take those pompous Wolf Bats. | 我们一定能打败那些臭屁的狼蝠 |
[01:11] | It’s going to be our toughest match ever, | 今晚将是我们至今最硬的一仗 |
[01:13] | but I think you’re right. | 但我觉得你说得对 |
[01:14] | Introducing your new champs, | 隆重介绍本届新晋冠军 |
[01:17] | the fantastic Fire Ferrets! | 神奇的火貂队 |
[01:21] | Good morning, citizens of Republic City. | 早上好 各位共和城市民 |
[01:24] | This is Amon. | 我是阿蒙 |
[01:26] | I hope you all enjoyed last night’s pro bending match, | 希望你们都有好好享受昨晚的御术比赛 |
[01:30] | because it will be the last. | 因为那是最后一场了 |
[01:33] | It’s time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes. | 是时候让这城市不再将御术运动员当英雄崇拜了 |
[01:38] | I am calLing on the council to shut down the bending arena | 我号召议会关闭御术竞技场 |
[01:42] | and cancel the finals, or else… | 取消决赛 否则 |
[01:46] | there will be severe consequences. | 后果将会不堪设想 |
[01:50] | That guy’s got some nerve! | 这小子真是胆大包天 |
[01:51] | You think the council will give in? | 你觉得议会会让步吗 |
[01:53] | I’m not waiting to find out. | 我可不会干等着 |
[01:54] | We need to get to city hall. | 我们去市政厅 |
[02:03] | Korra, you shouldn’t be here. This is a closed meeting. | 科拉 你不该来这 这是非公开会议 |
[02:06] | As the Avatar, and a pro bending player, | 作为降世神通和职业御术选手 |
[02:08] | I have a right to be heard. | 我有权力发言 |
[02:09] | You can’t cancel the finals. | 你们不能取消决赛 |
[02:11] | I know winning the championship means a lot to you, | 我知道夺冠对你来说非常重要 |
[02:13] | but as far as I’m concerned, we need to shut the arena down. | 但就我而言 我们必须关闭竞技场 |
[02:17] | What about the rest of you? | 其他人的看法呢 |
[02:18] | Tarrlok, there’s no way you’re backing down from Amon, right? | 塔洛克 你不会在阿蒙面前退缩 对吧 |
[02:21] | Actually, Tenzin and I agree, for once. | 事实上 这次我和丹增 意见一致 |
[02:24] | The council is unanimous– we’re closing the arena. | 议会一致同意 关闭竞技场 |
[02:28] | – No! – You can’t! | -不行 -不能这样 |
[02:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:30] | I thought you of all people would take a stand against Amon. | 我以为所有人中你肯定会挺身对抗阿蒙 |
[02:34] | While I am still committed to bringing that lunatic to justice, | 我仍在设法将那疯子捉拿归案 |
[02:37] | I will not put innocent lives at stake | 可我不会让无辜市民冒险 |
[02:40] | just so you and your friends can play a game. | 只为你们能够打场比赛 |
[02:44] | Pro-bending might only be a game to you, | 职业御术赛对你来说可能只是比赛 |
[02:46] | but think of what it means to the city. | 可想想它对这座城市的意义 |
[02:48] | Right now the arena is the one place | 现在竞技场是唯一一个 |
[02:50] | where benders and non-benders gather together in peace… | 御术师和普通人和平相处的地方 |
[02:54] | to watch benders… beat each other up in peace! | 一起看御术师…和平地互相对打 |
[02:58] | It’s an inspiration to everyone! | 这多鼓舞人心啊 |
[03:00] | I appreciate your naive idealism, | 我欣赏你这种天真的理想主义 |
[03:03] | but you’re ignoring the reality of the situation. | 但是你忽略了现实情况 |
[03:06] | The reality is, | 现实情况是 |
[03:07] | if you close the arena, you let Amon win! | 如果你们关闭竞技场 阿蒙就赢了 |
[03:09] | Yes, exactly what she said, yes! | 对 就是这个意思 没错 |
[03:12] | I’m sorry, but our decision has been made. | 抱歉 议会已经做出决定 |
[03:15] | This meeting is adjourned. | 休会 |
[03:22] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 难以相信我会说出这句话 |
[03:24] | but I agree with the Avatar. | 但我赞同神通的想法 |
[03:26] | – You do? – Yeah, you do? | -真的 -对啊 真的 |
[03:29] | I expected this kind of cut and run response from Tenzin, | 逃避责任这种事丹增干出来我倒不奇怪 |
[03:32] | but the rest of you? | 但你们其他人呢 |
[03:33] | Come on, show a little more backbone. | 拜托 拿出点骨气来 |
[03:36] | It’s time that the benders of this city | 这座城里的御术师是时候 |
[03:39] | displayed some strength and unity against these Equalists. | 拿出点力量共同对抗平等党了 |
[03:42] | We must prevent the conflict between benders and non-benders | 我们必须避免御术师和非御术师之间的矛盾激化 |
[03:46] | from escalating into all-out war! | 以免升为全面战争 |
[03:48] | The council is not changing its position, Lin. | 议会是不会改变立场的 琳 |
[03:50] | Now, just a moment, Tenzin. | 慢着 丹增 |
[03:53] | Let us hear what our esteemed Chief of Police has in mind. | 咱们来听听我们尊敬的警察局长有何高招妙计 |
[03:58] | If you keep the arena open, | 如果竞技场照常开放 |
[03:59] | my metal benders and I will provide extra security | 我和我的御金师们会在决赛期间 |
[04:02] | during the championship match. | 加强安保措施 |
[04:04] | There’s no better force to deal with the chi-blockers. | 我们是对付截气士的最强武力 |
[04:06] | Our armor is impervious to their attacks. | 他们无法攻破我们的盔甲 |
[04:09] | Are you saying that you will personally take responsibility | 你是说你将”亲自”负责 |
[04:13] | for the safety of the spectators in the arena? | 竞技场观众的安全吗 |
[04:15] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[04:17] | It is hard to argue with Chief Beifong’s track record. | 北方警长的卓越表现的确让人心服口服 |
[04:21] | If she is confident | 既然她有自信 |
[04:23] | her elite officers can protect the arena, | 她的精英警队能保护现场安全 |
[04:25] | then she has my support. | 那么 我支持她 |
[04:27] | I am changing my vote. Who else is with me? | 我改变投票 还有谁 |
[04:33] | The arena stays open. | 竞技场照常开放 |
[04:35] | Good luck in the finals. | 祝你们决赛好运 |
[04:36] | All right! | 太好了 |
[04:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[04:38] | And good luck to you, Chief Beifong. | 也祝你好运 北方警长 |
[04:43] | A word, please, Lin. | 借一步说话 琳 |
[04:46] | Tarrlok’s playing you. | 塔洛克是在耍你 |
[04:48] | And I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受伤害 |
[04:49] | I know what I’m doing and the risks that come with it. | 我清楚我在干嘛 也清楚风险多大 |
[04:52] | In that case, I’m going to be by your side during the match. | 这样的话 比赛时我要在你身边 |
[04:55] | You don’t need to babysit me. | 用不着你照顾我 |
[04:57] | It’s for Korra. | 我是为了科拉 |
[04:58] | I want to make sure she’s safe. | 我要确保她平安无事 |
[05:00] | Do what you want. | 随你便 |
[05:01] | It’s not like I’ve ever been able to stop you before. | 反正我说什么你也从来没听过 |
[05:04] | Excuse me, Chief Beifong? | 打扰一下 北方警长 |
[05:05] | I wanted to thank you for your help. | 我想谢谢你的帮助 |
[05:07] | It– really– means– a lot. | 你 真是 帮了 大忙 |
[05:10] | What is her deal? | 她干嘛这样 |
[05:12] | Even when she’s on my side she’s against me. | 就算她帮我也还是跟我过不去 |
[05:14] | I’ve known Lin since we were children. | 我打小就认识琳 |
[05:16] | She’s always been… challenging. | 她总是那么…爱挑事 |
[05:20] | What did your father do | 你老爸做了什么 |
[05:21] | to make her hate the Avatar so much? | 让她如此讨厌神通 |
[05:23] | My father and Lin got along famously. | 我父亲和琳非常要好 |
[05:26] | I’m afraid her issues are with me. | 恐怕她看不惯的人是我 |
[05:30] | Wait a second. It all makes sense now! | 等等 这就对了 |
[05:33] | You and Beifong, Beifong and you. | 你和北方 北方和你 |
[05:36] | You two were a couple! | 你们两个交往过 |
[05:37] | What? How… Where’d you get that idea? | 什… 你…你是怎么知道的 |
[05:40] | Ha! Your wife. | 你老婆说的哟 |
[05:42] | Criminy! I’ll have to have a word with her. | 作孽啊 看来我得跟她谈谈了 |
[05:44] | So… Pema stole you from Beifong? | 原来 佩玛是从北方手里把你偷走的啊 |
[05:49] | I’m surprised our esteemed Chief of Police | 尊敬的警察局长竟然没让她坐牢 |
[05:51] | didn’t throw her in jail. | 真是出人意料 |
[05:52] | Oh, she tried. | 她还真想过 |
[05:53] | Anyway, Pema didn’t “steal” me. | 总之 我不是被佩玛”偷走”的 |
[05:55] | Lin and I had been growing apart for some time. | 我和琳当时已经渐渐疏远了一段时间 |
[05:58] | We both had different goals in life– | 我们都有了不同的人生目… |
[06:02] | Why am I even telling you this? | 我干嘛要跟你说这些啊 |
[06:04] | It all happened a long time ago, | 那都是很久之前的事了 |
[06:05] | and we’ve moved past it. | 我们已经释怀了 |
[06:08] | Apparently Beifong hasn’t. | 很显然北方还没有 |
[06:09] | What do you mea…? Of course she has. | 你什么意… 她当然释怀了 |
[06:12] | Anyway, this is none of your business! | 反正 这些跟你没关系 |
[06:15] | See you at home, Mr. heartbreaker! | 回家见啦 负心汉先生 |
[06:26] | I just got word. | 刚刚得到消息 |
[06:28] | The council defied your threat. | 议会对你的恐吓不予理睬 |
[06:30] | They’re keeping the arena open. | 竞技场会照常开放 |
[06:33] | Perfect. | 正合我意 |
[06:34] | Everything is going according to plan. | 一切都在计划之中 |
[07:01] | All clear, chief. | 全部安全 长官 |
[07:06] | How is the security sweep going? | 安保排查进行得怎么样了 |
[07:08] | Fine. | 很好 |
[07:09] | They’ve checked underneath the stands? | 看台下面检查过了吗 |
[07:10] | Yes. | 查了 |
[07:11] | And you have enough officers to cover all points of entry? | 你派够警力守住每个出入口了吗 |
[07:13] | I have the skies, the bay, | 天上 海里 |
[07:15] | and every nook and cranny of this place covered. | 还有赛场的每个角落都已经部署完毕 |
[07:18] | Now leave me alone and let me do my job. | 现在别来烦我 让我专心工作 |
[07:20] | Lin, with so much on the line, | 琳 目前情况这么险恶 |
[07:22] | it would be nice if we could help each other out. | 我们彼此扶持会比较明智 |
[07:25] | At least for one night. | 至少度过今晚 |
[07:28] | – Like old times? – Like old times. | -就像从前 -就像从前 |
[07:32] | Okay, I’ll try to be less abrasive than usual. | 好吧 我尽量比平时态度好点 |
[07:36] | I would appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[07:42] | The anticipation is palpable | 决赛马上就要开始了 |
[07:43] | as we are just moments away from the championship match. | 观众们的期待可想而知 |
[07:46] | Will the Wolf Bats’ ferocity help them repeat its champs? | 狼蝠队的凶残手段能帮助他们蝉联冠军吗 |
[07:49] | Or will the underdog, Fire Ferrets, | 或者身为黑马的火貂队 |
[07:51] | serve up a surprising bowl of smackdown soup? | 能否呈上一份惊天竞技大餐呢 |
[07:55] | Now I know there’s a big crowd, | 我知道外面观众很多 |
[07:56] | but don’t be nervous. | 但不要紧张 |
[07:57] | You’re gonna do great. | 你一定行的 |
[07:59] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[08:08] | Introducing the challengers, | 隆重介绍挑战队伍 |
[08:12] | The Future Industries– Fire Ferrets! | 未来实业 火貂队 |
[08:39] | You’re on, Pabu! | 去吧 帕布 |
[08:48] | Yes! Nailed it! | 太好了 搞定 |
[08:50] | He’s so talented. | 他真是天才 |
[08:52] | And their opponents– | 以及他们的对手 |
[08:54] | The three-time defending champions, | 三届卫冕冠军 |
[08:57] | The White Falls– Wolf Bats! | 闪耀瀑布 狼蝠队 |
[09:15] | They got nothing on us, buddy. | 他们那不算啥 哥们儿 |
[09:17] | Anybody can howl! | 狼嚎谁不会啊 |
[09:20] | Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna knock Tahno’s stupid hair off his stupid head. | 我要把塔诺那撮呆毛从他那呆瓜脑袋上扯下来 |
[09:30] | The champs and challengers face off at the center line. | 冠军队和挑战队均已在中场就位 |
[09:33] | And here we go! | 比赛开始 |
[09:39] | Tahno tries to clean the Avatar’s clock | 塔诺想用一记阴险的御水拳 |
[09:40] | with some dirty water boxing! | 攻击神通面部 |
[09:43] | Ming shakes off Mako’s attack and returns the favor. | 明漂亮地躲开了马可的攻击并还以颜色 |
[09:52] | Shaozu gets fancy | 邵祖躲闪巧妙 |
[09:54] | but Bolin ricochets a disk off the ropes | 但博林利用围绳弹回土碟 |
[09:55] | and says, “No, thank you, sir!” | 说了句 “不 谢谢您 先生” |
[09:58] | Nice shot! | 漂亮 |
[10:02] | The water benders slug it out, looking evenly matched. | 两队的御水师战在一处 难分伯仲 |
[10:05] | Tahno gets a little too worked up | 塔诺有点恼羞成怒 |
[10:07] | and unleashes a deluge on Bolin | 发动洪水柱攻击博林 |
[10:08] | that will certainly elicit a foul. | 这下肯定会被吹犯规 |
[10:10] | Or apparently not! | 看来没有 |
[10:12] | What’s the big idea, Ref? That was a hosing foul! | 搞什么 裁判 他恶意犯规了 |
[10:15] | And the Wolf Bats advance | 狼蝠队仍然继续比赛 |
[10:16] | despite Tahno exceeding the water bending time limit. | 尽管塔诺的御水术超时了 |
[10:19] | A questionable call by the officials. | 这个判定很有问题 |
[10:23] | Ming trips up Mako with another dirty trick! | 明再次使出阴招将马可击倒在地 |
[10:26] | Oh, come on, Refs! | 哦 拜托 裁判 |
[10:27] | There was some funny business in that last play! | 刚才那下明显有猫腻啊 |
[10:29] | Wouldn’t have guessed you knew the rules of pro bending. | 没想到你还懂得职业御术赛的规则 |
[10:31] | I’ve been brushing up. | 我也在与时俱进嘛 |
[10:33] | That Wolf Bat blatantly bent a disk outside of his zone. | 那个狼蝠队员公然使用规定区域外的土碟 |
[10:36] | The Ferret brothers are backed up to Zone Three, | 火貂队两兄弟退到了三区 |
[10:38] | and the Wolf Bats smell blood. | 狼蝠这下闻到血腥味了 |
[10:45] | Looks like Tahno snuck in an illegal icing move. | 貌似塔诺偷偷使用了违规的结冰术 |
[10:48] | But once again there’s no call. | 这次裁判仍然没有吹哨 |
[10:50] | I don’t know what match the Refs are watching, | 真不知道裁判们在看哪场比赛 |
[10:52] | but it’s obviously not this one. | 但很显然不是这场 |
[10:57] | A splash and crash send the Avatar to Zone Three as well! | 一阵水土交攻后 神通也被打到了三区 |
[11:02] | It’s a knockout! | 击倒 |
[11:03] | The Wolf Bats win the championship for the fourth year in a– | 狼蝠队连续第四年获得冠… |
[11:06] | Hold on a second, folks! | 稍等一下 听众朋友们 |
[11:09] | Scratch that. The Ferrets are still alive! | 情况有变 火貂队还有戏 |
[11:11] | But just barely! | 不过戏悬一线 |
[11:23] | What an unbelievable move! | 难以置信 |
[11:25] | These Ferrets aren’t just bending the elements, | 这三只火貂驾驭的不仅是元素 |
[11:27] | they’re bending my mind! | 还征服了我的心 |
[11:28] | The underdogs survive to see Round Two! | 黑马们撑到了第二回合 |
[11:34] | What’s wrong with these Refs? | 这些裁判怎么回事 |
[11:35] | They’ve been paidoff. | 被人贿赂了 |
[11:37] | It’s the only explanation. | 只能这么解释 |
[11:38] | Someone wants us to lose. | 有人想让我们输 |
[11:39] | If the Wolf Bats are going to fight dirty, then so should we. | 要是狼蝠队玩阴的 那咱们也玩阴的 |
[11:42] | No, we can’t. The Refs have it out for us. | 不行 裁判会判我们出局 |
[11:45] | If we’re going to win this thing, it has to be fair and square. | 要赢 就赢得光明磊落 |
[11:48] | Ugh, that’s no fun. But… All right. | 哼 真没劲 不过 好吧 |
[11:52] | Round Two! | 第二回合 |
[11:56] | The opening salvo is a brutal brawl | 刚一开场两队就打得火热 |
[11:58] | as both sides give it their all! | 双方都倾尽全力 |
[12:00] | But once again Tahno sneaks in a little ice | 但是塔诺又偷偷使出结冰术 |
[12:02] | to get the upper hand. | 取得上风 |
[12:07] | Wowza, those look like illegal headshots to me! | 哇 这些头部攻击可是犯规动作 |
[12:12] | Round Two will be decided with a tie breaker! | 第二回合将在对战台上决出胜负 |
[12:20] | The Fire Ferrets win the coin toss! | 火貂队赢得选择权 |
[12:23] | Which element do you choose? | 你选什么御术 |
[12:25] | I’m taking this one. | 让我来 |
[12:27] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[12:28] | You and me, pretty boy. | 你跟我 小白脸 |
[12:30] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你没胆呢 |
[12:42] | Come on, little girl. Give me your best shot. | 来呀 妹子 让哥尝尝滋味 |
[12:59] | Hmm. Chump. | 哼 二货 |
[13:05] | Round Two goes to the Fire Ferrets! | 火貂队赢下第二回合 |
[13:11] | Nice one! | 漂亮 |
[13:12] | That’s the stuff! You are my hero! | 就是这样 你是我的英雄 |
[13:15] | We might actually win this thing! | 我们看来真有可能赢呢 |
[13:20] | Let’s send them to a watery grave. | 给我把他们淹死 |
[13:23] | I can’t believe your sweet-tempered father | 真不敢相信你那温柔和蔼的父亲 |
[13:25] | was reincarnated into that girl. | 转世投胎成了那姑娘 |
[13:27] | She’s tough as nails. | 她硬的跟个钉子似的 |
[13:28] | Reminds me of someone else I knew at that age. | 让我想起了某人当年的样子 |
[13:31] | You two might get along | 说不定你俩会很合得来 |
[13:32] | if you would only give her a chance. | 只要你给她一次机会 |
[13:35] | One round a piece! Who wants it more? | 就剩最后一回合 谁还想再来点 |
[13:40] | The Wolf Bats fly out of the gate, | 狼蝠队迅猛出击 |
[13:42] | swinging with bad intentions. | 明显不怀好意 |
[13:43] | The challengers are showing a lot of heart, | 挑战者们使出浑身解数迎击 |
[13:45] | but the champs are really starting to find their rythm now. | 不过狼蝠队已经找到了自己的节奏 |
[13:48] | Can the Ferrets hang in there with the best? | 火貂队能在最强队伍面前坚持到底吗 |
[13:50] | Especially when “the best” are frankly | 尤其在这个”最佳队伍”明显 |
[13:52] | getting a little “help” from the Refs? | 得到了裁判”帮忙”的情况下 |
[13:54] | It’s all down to this final round! | 一切都将在这最后一回合揭晓 |
[13:58] | Mako is leaving it all in the ring, | 马可在场上全力以赴 |
[13:59] | but it looks like Tahno and Ming are up to more shenanigans! | 不过塔诺和明貌似又要耍花招 |
[14:08] | Oh, this has gone too far! That water had rocks in it! | 哦 实在是太过分了 水柱里混有石头 |
[14:12] | Knockout! | 击倒 |
[14:13] | Oh, come on! Those were illegal headshots! | 哦 搞什么 他们犯规了 |
[14:16] | Open your eyes, Ref! | 睁眼看看啊 裁判 |
[14:17] | Well folks, it’s a controversial call, | 观众朋友们 虽然结果很有争议 |
[14:19] | but the Wolf Bats notch a nasty knockout to win the match! | 不过狼蝠队凭借阴招击倒对手赢得了比赛 |
[14:22] | For the fourth year in a row they’ll be crowned | 这是他们连续第四年 |
[14:24] | Tournament Champions! | 问鼎联赛冠军 |
[14:27] | I barely broke a sweat. | 不费吹灰之力嘛 |
[14:29] | Anybody else wanna scrap with the champs? | 还有谁想跟冠军叫板呀 |
[15:00] | Look out! | 小心 |
[15:22] | What…? | 什么 |
[15:34] | Folks, there is some sort of electrical disturbance in the stands. | 观众朋友们 看台上发生了电击骚乱 |
[15:37] | Metal bender cops are dropping like bumble flies! | 御金警队像苍蝇一样纷纷摔落 |
[15:40] | There appear to be masked members of the audience | 貌似观众席上出现一些面具人 |
[15:42] | wielding strange devices on their hands. | 正在使用手上的奇怪装置 |
[15:47] | One of them is in the booth with me right now, folks. | 现在有个面具人进到了直播室 听众们 |
[15:49] | He is leveling one of those glove devices at me now, | 他现在正用那种奇怪的手套对着我 |
[15:52] | and I believe he is about to electrocute me. | 相信他很快就会把我电晕 |
[15:54] | I am currently wetting my pants. | 我现在已经吓尿裤子了 |
[16:25] | – What’s going on here, Ref? – I don’t know! | -这是怎么回事 裁判 -不知道 |
[16:30] | All right, you want a piece of the Wolf Bats? | 好吧 你们想尝尝狼蝠的滋味 |
[16:33] | Here it comes! | 接招吧 |
[16:51] | Wait, please don’t do this! | 等等 请你不要这样 |
[16:53] | I’ll give you the championship pot! | 我把冠军奖杯送给你 |
[16:55] | I’ll give you everything. | 什么我都给你 |
[16:56] | Just please don’t take my bending! | 求你不要废掉我的御术 |
[17:33] | I believe I have your attention, | 相信你们已经注意到我了 |
[17:35] | benders of Republic City. | 共和城的御术师们 |
[17:37] | So once again the Wolf Bats are your pro bending champions. | 看来狼蝠队又得了你们的职业御术冠军 |
[17:41] | It seems fitting that you celebrate three bullies | 你们大肆庆祝这三个恶霸靠作弊得来的胜利 |
[17:44] | who cheated their way to victory. | 真是应情应景 |
[17:46] | Because every day you threaten and abuse | 因为你们每天都威胁和欺辱 |
[17:49] | your fellow non-bending citizens, | 那些普通市民 |
[17:52] | just like the Wolf Bats did to their opponents tonight. | 就像狼蝠队今晚对待他们的对手一样 |
[17:56] | Those men were supposedly the best in the bending world. | 这几个人号称是御术界的顶尖高手 |
[18:01] | And yet it only took a few moments for me | 然而我是只花几秒就净化了 |
[18:04] | to cleanse them of their impurity. | 他们的不洁之身 |
[18:07] | Let this be a warning to all of you benders out there– | 这就是给你们所有御术师的警告 |
[18:11] | If any of you stand in my way, | 如若你们胆敢阻碍我 |
[18:14] | you will meet the same fate. | 就会落得同样下场 |
[18:17] | Now, to my followers. | 现在 我的追随者们 |
[18:20] | For years, the Equalists have been forced to hide in the shadows. | 多年以来 平等党成员都被迫躲在暗处 |
[18:25] | But now, we have the numbers and the strength | 但是现在 我们已有足够多的人手和力量 |
[18:29] | to create a new Republic City. | 来创建新的共和城 |
[18:32] | I’m happy to tell you that the time for… | 我很高兴地告诉你们 御术的时代… |
[18:35] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们要怎么逃走 |
[18:41] | Pabu! Listen up, buddy. | 帕布 听着 兄弟 |
[18:46] | Stop fooling around! | 别瞎闹了 |
[18:48] | I’m not. I’m trying to save us! | 我没有 我在想救大家 |
[18:52] | See? Pabu’s not just a one-trick poodle pony. | 看见了吧 帕布可不是只会一招的宠物 |
[18:55] | For centuries, benders have possessed | 几个世纪以来 御术师们一直享有 |
[18:58] | an unnatural advantage over ordinary people. | 普通人所没有的反自然优势 |
[19:02] | But thankfully modern technology has provided us | 幸亏现代科技提供我们一种方法 |
[19:05] | with a way to even out the playing field. | 使得大家享受公平 |
[19:08] | Now anyone can hold the power of a chi-blocker in their hand. | 现在 每个人都可以轻易掌握截气术的力量 |
[19:13] | My followers and I will not rest | 我和我的追随者们将会继续努力 |
[19:16] | until the entire city achieves equality. | 直到平等遍布整座城市 |
[19:19] | And once that goal is achieved, | 这个目标一旦达成 |
[19:21] | we will equalize the rest of the world. | 我们就会继续为整个世界带来平等 |
[19:25] | The Revolution has begun! | 天启已经开始 |
[19:53] | Tenzin! | 丹增 |
[20:03] | It’s okay, Pabu, just a little explosion! | 没事的帕布 小小的爆炸而已 |
[20:07] | Keep chewing. You’re almost through it! | 继续咬 就快咬断了 |
[20:11] | Yes! Great job, buddy! | 太棒了 干得漂亮 哥们 |
[20:15] | – I’m going after Amon! – Be careful! | -我去追阿蒙 -多加小心 |
[22:53] | – You alright? – I’m fine. Thanks to you. | -还好吗 -还好 多亏了你 |
[22:56] | Don’t mention it, kid. | 无足挂齿 |
[22:58] | Looks like we lost this one. | 看来今天是抓不到他了 |
[23:02] | – I’m so glad you’re okay. – Me, too. | -真高兴你没事 -我也是 |
[23:08] | I can’t believe Amon did this. | 难以相信阿蒙做出此举 |
[23:10] | I played right into his hand. | 我正中了他的下怀 |
[23:12] | He played us all. | 他耍了我们所有人 |
[23:13] | Republic city is at war. | 共和城开战在即 |
[23:33] | J小糯 迪克猪仔小毛 | |
[23:36] | 萌 今 |