时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Earth. | 土强 |
[00:09] | Fire. | 火烈 |
[00:11] | Air. | 气和 |
[00:12] | Water. | 水善 |
[00:15] | Only the avatar can master all four elements | 只有神通能掌握所有四种元素 |
[00:19] | And bring balance to the world. | 并为世界带来平衡 |
[00:24] | 降世神通:科拉传奇 | |
[00:27] | It’s brother versus brother in the war of the water tribes. | 这是一场亲生兄弟之间的较量,南北水族之间的战争 |
[00:30] | After korra discovered that chief unalaq betrayed her and her father, | 在科拉发现吴纳克族长背叛了她和她父亲之后 |
[00:33] | She turned against him, sparking civil war. | 她断然与之决裂,内战的导火索被点燃 |
[00:36] | The southern rebels rallied around Tonraq | 南方水族的反抗者在托纳克身边集结 |
[00:38] | But they are vastly outnumbered. | 然而他们势单力薄 |
[00:40] | So Korra is headed to republic city to seek aid. | 因此科拉正前往共和城寻求支援 |
[00:43] | But will she be able to convince president Raiko to send troops to help the south? | 科拉能够说服雷鼓总统出兵援救南极吗 |
[00:47] | 第二册:神灵篇 第五集:和平卫士 | |
[01:01] | 北方林(Lin Beifong):前作北方拓芙(Toph Beifong)的女儿,其父未知。 | |
[01:03] | Welcome home, Avatar. | 欢迎回来,神通 |
[01:04] | Thanks for starting a war. | 多谢你挑起了一场战争 |
[01:06] | I didn’t start a war. | 我没有挑起战争 |
[01:09] | Well, I did, | 呃…你说的也没错 |
[01:10] | but it’s more complicated than you’re making it seem. | 但是情况比你所想的要复杂得多 |
[01:12] | Mako, I want you back on the beat. | 信,我希望你能立刻归队 |
[01:14] | There’s going to be a southern water tribe peace march tonight. | 今晚会有一场南方水族的示威游行 |
[01:17] | I need you there to make sure things don’t get out of hand. | 我要你确保局势不会失控 |
[01:20] | I’m all yours. | 随时听候您的调遣 |
[01:21] | I’ll go too. | 我也要去 |
[01:22] | The people of the south need to see that the Avatar is on their side | 南方水族的人需要知道 在与北极侵略者的斗争之中 |
[01:25] | in the fight against the northern invaders. | 神通站在他们那边 |
[01:27] | Great. That should calm them down. | 不错啊,那样应该能让他们冷静下来 |
[01:30] | Maybe you should sit this out. | 或许你不应该插手这个 |
[01:32] | What? | 你说什么 |
[01:32] | I just think having you there blatantly supporting one side will only make things worse. | 我只是觉得 你那样公然地偏向一方只会让事情更糟糕 |
[01:36] | You could at least try to seem neutral. | 你至少要表现得中立一点 |
[01:38] | I’m not neutral. | 我本来就不是中立的 |
[01:39] | The north invaded my home. | 北方水族侵略了我的家乡 |
[01:41] | The only reason I’m here | 我来到这里的唯一目的 |
[01:42] | is to get the republic to send troops to help the south. | 就是为了争取让共和国派军队救援 |
[01:45] | Zhu li’s already scheduled a meeting for us with president Raiko tomorrow. | 朱莉已经安排了明天与雷鼓总统会面 |
[01:48] | We’ll get him on board. | 我们得把他拉上船 |
[01:50] | Whatever. I gotta go to work. | 随你的便,我得去上班了 |
[01:52] | I better go check on my factory. | 我要巡视一下我的工厂 |
[01:53] | I’m going to find out about this peace March. | 我去了解一下这次游行 |
[01:55] | And I am dying for a pedicure! | 我已经等不及要做做修脚了 |
[02:01] | So, uh, what should I be doing? | 那,我干什么 |
[02:04] | I don’t know, Bolin. figure something out. | 不知道,波林,你自己找点事做吧 |
[02:09] | Say, kid, | 呵,孩子 |
[02:10] | have you ever seen republic city at night? | 你见识过夜晚的共和城吗 |
[02:12] | sure, I live here | 当然了,我可是这儿的 |
[02:13] | Have you really seen it? | 你真的见识过吗 |
[02:16] | Y–no? | 可能 没有? |
[02:19] | that’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[02:20] | Come on. | 跟我来吧 |
[02:23] | Tonraq and the rebels are holed up here in the hills outside of town. | 托纳克和反动势力现正潜伏在镇子外边的山上 |
[02:27] | Leave them. My brother’s no threat to us up there. | 无视他们,我哥哥在那对我们毫无威胁 |
[02:30] | Increase security around the spirit portal. | 增加灵界之门附近的兵力部署 |
[02:32] | Keeping it safe is our number one priority. | 保护它的安全才是重中之重 |
[02:35] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[02:46] | I need you two to go after the avatar. | 我需要你们追击神通 |
[02:49] | She’s the only one who can open the northern spirit portal. | 她是唯一能打开北极灵界之门的人 |
[02:52] | But, father, you told Korra– | 但是爸爸,你不是告诉她 |
[02:54] | I told Korra what I thought she needed to hear. | 我对她说的是需要让她知道的 |
[02:57] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[02:58] | She stole my husband. | 她拐走了我的丈夫 |
[03:01] | I need her alive. | 我要抓活的 |
[03:04] | fine. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | watch me, Poki. | 看我的示范,百奇 |
[03:12] | You lay down and roll over. | 你躺下来,翻个身 |
[03:15] | Roll over. | 翻…个…身 |
[03:18] | No, no, you can’t just demonstrate it. That never works. | 不行,不行,你光给他做示范是永远不会成功的 |
[03:25] | Good. | 真棒 |
[03:29] | Ugh, classic over-rewarding. | 典型的娇惯式培养方法 |
[03:34] | Poki, where are you going? | 百奇,你要去哪儿 |
[03:36] | Command respect. | 你得命令它尊重你 |
[03:41] | Having some trouble, son? | 儿子,遇到了一些麻烦? |
[03:43] | Poki isn’t very good at learning. | 百奇好像不太擅长学习 |
[03:45] | Believe me, I know the feeling. | 相信我,我能理解你的心情 |
[03:47] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮帮你 |
[03:49] | How would you like your old dad to teach you how to be a master trainer? | 让你老爸来教你如何成为一名驯兽大师,怎么样 |
[03:53] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[03:55] | 此雕像人物为前作的索卡(Sokka) | |
[04:07] | Tensions are running high outside of the Southern Water Tribe Cultural Center. | 水族文化中心馆外的局势现在异常紧张 |
[04:12] | The avatar is leading a group of southerners in a peaceful protest against chief Unalaq, | 神通带领着一群南水族居民游行抗议吴纳克 |
[04:17] | But the northerners have come out in droves in support of their leader. | 而北方水族人则成群结队地出来声援他们的领袖 |
[04:21] | Boo! Get out of here! | 呸…滚回去 |
[04:25] | Get a real job! | 嘘…干点正经事 |
[04:28] | Get out of here! | 滚回去 |
[04:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:45] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:46] | Republic city police. | 共和城警察 |
[05:39] | The northern water tribe is out of control. | 那群北方佬已经失控了 |
[05:42] | I saw a firebender running away from the blast. | 我看到有一个御火师从爆炸现场逃离了 |
[05:45] | The north might not be responsible for this. | 这次事件可能与北方水族无关 |
[05:47] | Of course they’re responsible. Who else would it be? | 肯定是他们干的!除了他们还会有谁 |
[06:08] | Usually, when I see flashing lights like this, | 通常,我要是看到这么多的闪光 |
[06:11] | It’s because I got hit in the head with a rock. | 那一定是脑袋撞到石头上,眼冒金星了 |
[06:13] | Being famous is like getting hit with a rock all the time. | 当一个名人,就像一直在撞石头 |
[06:22] | Look! | 看呐 |
[06:23] | It’s Bolin! | 那是波林 |
[06:24] | Bolin! Bolin! Bolin! | 波林 波林 波林 |
[06:31] | Folks, | 听众们 |
[06:32] | that cheer you’re hearing Is for local favorite, Bolin, of the fire ferrets. | 现在听到的是当地粉丝们对火貂队人气选手波林的呼喊 |
[06:35] | Let’s see if we can get a quick interview. | 让我们看看能否做一个简短的采访 |
[06:37] | Bolin! | 波林 |
[06:38] | 解说员的名字为忍四郎(Shiro Shinobi),40岁,已婚 | |
[06:40] | Bolin, the fire ferrets are out for the season. | 波林,对火貂队来说的本赛季早已结束 |
[06:42] | How have you been spending your time lately? | 那么你最近都做了些什么 |
[06:44] | Well, I took a trip south for the glacier spirits festival, | 嗯,我去南极参加了冰川神祭 |
[06:47] | was briefly engaged to a princess, | 其间被公主以直截了当的方式逼婚 |
[06:49] | Then went through kind of a tough breakup there, | 之后又费了九牛二虎之力和她分手 |
[06:52] | was accidentally involved in a civil war… | 然后又出乎意料地被卷入一场内战 |
[06:58] | But there’s nowhere I’d rather be than pro bending night in republic city! | 但是,去哪儿都没有在御术大赛之夜,在共和城好 |
[07:02] | Am I right, people? | 对吗?各位 |
[07:04] | Republic city! | 共和城! |
[07:09] | Do you miss being in the ring? | 你怀念在赛场上的日子吗 |
[07:11] | Well, I definitely don’t miss getting hit with things all the time | 嗯,我肯定不会怀念在这挨打的时候 |
[07:13] | And the humiliating losing. | 还有那一次次耻辱的失败 |
[07:15] | I mean, that gets pretty old. | 尽管过去很久了,但有时候 |
[07:17] | You know, sometimes I actually cry myself to sleep… | 你知道,有的时候我是哭着入睡的 |
[07:21] | I guess what I miss the most are these fans! | 我想,我最想念的是这里的粉丝们 |
[07:24] | They’re the greatest fans in the world! | 他们是世上最棒的粉丝 |
[07:26] | Give it up for the fans! | 为粉丝们欢呼吧 |
[07:31] | Look how these people love you, kid. | 看看吧孩子,这么多人喜欢你 |
[07:33] | They’re eating that cornball spiel right out of your hand. | 他们把你那故事都听进去了 |
[07:36] | The trick is, whenever I get confused, | 窍门是,每当我语塞 |
[07:39] | I just say “republic city” or “fans,” | 我就高呼共和城或者粉丝 |
[07:41] | And then everyone cheers. | 然后他们就都欢呼起来 |
[07:43] | I think I just figured out your true calling. | 我想我知道你的天命所在了 |
[07:50] | I hope president Raiko listens to us. | 我希望雷鼓总统能听我们的 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:53] | I was a big contributor to his election campaign. | 我可是他竞选活动的大赞助商 |
[07:57] | Him and the other guy. Gotta hedge your bets. | 他和他的手下,得保住这笔钱 |
[08:02] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好,总统先生 |
[08:05] | Sir, | 先生 |
[08:07] | the southern water tribe– | 南极水族 |
[08:08] | Just a second. | 等一等 |
[08:09] | Keep smiling. | 保持微笑 |
[08:14] | Now, | 现在 |
[08:15] | how can I help the avatar and my most generous supporter? | 你们要我怎样帮助神通和我最慷慨的支持者呢 |
[08:19] | Unalaq’s troops have invaded the south. | 吴纳克已经率军侵略南极 |
[08:21] | We need you to send the united forces to help. | 我们需要你派联军支援 |
[08:24] | I’m very concerned by what’s happening down there, | 我对这件事表示十分关切 |
[08:26] | But I don’t think it’s the republic’s place | 然而,站在共和国的立场 |
[08:28] | To interfere with internal water tribe matters. | 我认为干预南北水族的内政并不妥当 |
[08:31] | Unalaq isn’t even the rightful ruler of the water tribe. | 吴纳克甚至都不是水族的合法统治者 |
[08:33] | He lied his way onto the northern throne. | 他是靠欺诈的手段得到的北极的王位 |
[08:36] | Mr. President, The republic is already involved in this conflict. | 总统先生,共和国已经被卷入了这场纷争 |
[08:39] | The north attacked our cultural center last night. | 北极水族人昨晚袭击了我们的文化中心 |
[08:42] | Believe me, we are doing everything we can to bring the people responsible to justice. | 相信我,我们正竭尽全力让肇事者受到惩处 |
[08:47] | “the people responsible”? | 肇事者 |
[08:48] | Who else would it be but the northerners? | 除了北极佬以外还会是谁 |
[08:51] | Now, I know that when you’re young, It’s hard to keep perspective– | 我知道,你还年轻,看不清楚局势 |
[08:54] | You’re the one who’s lost perspective. | 看不透局势的是你 |
[08:55] | I’m trying to save my tribe, and you’re taking pictures. | 我正竭尽全力想挽救我的部族,而你呢,只知道照相 |
[08:58] | Sending troops is not something I can do at this time, | 派援军这件事当下我无能为力 |
[09:02] | But I promise | 不过我保证 |
[09:02] | I will work with Unalaq and the south for a diplomatic solution. | 我会和吴纳克还有南极那边,以外交手段和平解决问题 |
[09:06] | Now, I’m sorry, but my mind is made up. | 然而现在,不好意思,我意已决 |
[09:08] | This meeting is over. | 这次会面到此为止 |
[09:10] | My family is going to be wiped out, | 我的家族快要被从南极清除掉了 |
[09:12] | And it’ll be on your head for doing nothing about it. | 到时,因为你的袖手旁观,这笔账要算在你的头上 |
[09:22] | I can’t believe the president is doing nothing. | 真不敢相信总统对此事竟然不打算采取任何行动 |
[09:24] | He–he doesn’t even care. | 他甚至都无动于衷 |
[09:26] | I’m sure he cares, | 我确定他关注这事 |
[09:27] | but he can’t just tell his people to go fight a battle at the south pole | 只是不能突然让他的军队,和这场战争毫无关系的人 |
[09:29] | that has nothing to do with them. | 就这样去南极开战吧 |
[09:30] | How could you take his side? | 你居然站在他那边 |
[09:32] | What’s with you and sides? | 怎么老提站边啊 |
[09:34] | Why do you always think I’m working against you? | 为什么你老是觉得我在和你作对 |
[09:36] | Well, you’re not helping me. | 起码你没有在帮我 |
[09:38] | I’m trying to get troops to the south. What are you doing? | 当我在努力争取援军去南极的时候你在干什么 |
[09:41] | I’m doing my job. | 我在做我的工作 |
[09:42] | Well, excuse me, officer. | 呵呵,对不起,警官 |
[09:45] | Don’t let me stand in the way of you writing tickets. I’m just trying to save the world. | 希望我在拯救世界的时候没有妨碍你开罚单 |
[09:49] | Well, you wouldn’t have to if you didn’t keep messing it up. | 要不是你老是搞砸事情你根本不用去拯救什么 |
[09:51] | I can’t talk to you when you’re like this. | 你这样闹情绪,我没法跟你谈 |
[09:56] | You’re the one who’s like this! | 你才在闹情绪 |
[10:04] | Hey, in a hurry? | 嘿,在赶时间吗 |
[10:05] | Sorry, I have to talk to Varrick. | 不好意思,我必须找瓦里克谈谈 |
[10:08] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[10:16] | Oh, hello. | 噢,你们好 |
[10:18] | See? I told you I could do it. | 跟你说了我能行吧 |
[10:19] | Sorry I ever doubted you. | 抱歉我刚才竟然怀疑你 |
[10:22] | We can’t wait for the president to act. | 我们不能再等总统的指令了 |
[10:24] | We need those troops now. | 我们现在就需要援军 |
[10:25] | And my company is about to go under. | 而且我的公司就要破产了 |
[10:27] | I have to find a way to make some sales. | 我必须想法子卖出些东西 |
[10:29] | Right. Okay. Got it. | 好,没问题,我懂了 |
[10:31] | Idea storm. Get the supplies. | 创意风暴时间到, 给我抄家伙 |
[10:35] | You’re about to get an inside look at how Varrick global industries | 你即将看到的是瓦里克国际产业 |
[10:38] | stays at the forefront of imagination innovation | 一直在创意想象方面保持国际领先的秘诀 |
[10:41] | Or “Imagivation(TM)”! | 或者叫做 “意想” |
[10:44] | That’s trademarked, pal. | 我可注册了商标的,朋友 |
[10:48] | Brain work requires increased circulation. | 脑力劳动需要更快的血液循环 |
[10:54] | Let’s do this! | 咱们开工吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, | 好了 |
[11:00] | here come the ideas, | 创意来了 |
[11:01] | fast and furious. | 喷涌而出 |
[11:02] | Pink mint lemon tea. | 粉色 薄荷 柠檬 茶 |
[11:06] | Radio for pets. | 宠物用的收音机 |
[11:09] | Uh, hand shoes. | 给手准备的鞋 |
[11:12] | Hold on a tic. We don’t need the president to go to the south. | 等等,我们不需要总统去南极 |
[11:16] | We just need the troops. | 我们只要让军队去 |
[11:17] | Let’s go straight to them. | 我们直接去找军队吧 |
[11:19] | If there’s one thing I know about troops, It’s that they love fighting. | 关于军队我只知道一件事,那就是他们好战 |
[11:22] | I know General Iroh. | 我认识艾洛将军 |
[11:24] | He might be willing to help us. | 他应该能帮到我们 |
[11:25] | A man on the inside. Perfect. | 内部有关系,太好了 |
[11:27] | And you need to sell some mecha-tanks. | 你需要把机械式坦克卖出去 |
[11:30] | I know some people who need them. | 我刚好知道有人需要 |
[11:32] | We’ll ship ’em south. | 把它们运到南极去就行 |
[11:34] | That’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[11:35] | You’ll be making money for your company, and you’ll be helping to defeat Unalaq. | 这样一来你为公司赚钱二来还能帮助我们打败吴纳克 |
[11:38] | It’s true. If you can’t make money during a war, | 确实,如果打仗时还赚不到钱 |
[11:41] | You just flat-out cannot make money. | 那你真是没法赚钱了 |
[11:44] | It’s dangerous on the seas right now, | 现在海面上很危险 |
[11:46] | But I’m willing to try if you are. | 但我愿意和你们一起试试 |
[11:48] | It’ll be crazy risky, | 这又疯狂又冒险 |
[11:50] | But I love crazy risky! | 但我喜欢又疯狂又冒险的事 |
[11:53] | End storm! | 结束风暴 |
[11:59] | Zhu li, | 朱莉 |
[12:00] | get those other ideas to research and development. | 将我刚才说的另外几个创意交给研发部门 |
[12:02] | I want prototypes by next week. | 下周就要出样品 |
[12:05] | I don’t understand why it’s so hard to get republic city to support the south. | 我不明白为什么让共和城支援南极这么困难 |
[12:09] | Don’t worry. I’m already working on that. | 别担心,我正准备搞定这件事 |
[12:11] | As soon as people see this, | 等到人们看到这个 |
[12:14] | They’ll be lining up to fight Unalaq. | 他们就会排着队去收拾吴纳克了 |
[12:16] | Zhu li, do the, uh– the thing. | 朱莉,把那个玩意儿放映一下 |
[12:20] | Don’t freak out. It’s not real. | 別吓着,这只是电影,不是真的 |
[12:21] | I had a film crew documenting the entire northern invasion. | 我的电影制作人员全程记录了北方的入侵 |
[12:31] | Sorry. keep doing that. | 对不起,请继续 |
[12:32] | We’re gonna cut this footage together | 我们会剪辑一下 |
[12:34] | With scenes we shoot of our superstar Bolin here | 再加上我们的巨星波林在这里拍摄的 |
[12:36] | Playing a southern water tribe hero | 饰演南方水族英雄 |
[12:39] | battling the evil Unalaq. | 与邪恶的吴纳克战斗的片段 |
[12:41] | No one will root for the north after they see | 没人还会支持北方的 |
[12:43] | The Adventures of Nuktuk: Hero of the South! | 片名是《南极英雄:纳塔克历险记》 |
[12:48] | I’m Nuktuk! | 我是纳塔克 |
[12:49] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[12:56] | Oh, man, you should have seen Varrick today. | 噢,伙计,你今天该去看看瓦里克的 |
[12:59] | That guy is a genius. | 那家伙真是个天才 |
[13:01] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[13:01] | He’s gonna help Asami sell her Mecha-tanks to the south, | 他不仅帮助麻美向南方兜售机械式坦克 |
[13:03] | And he came up with this great idea for Korra to get general Iroh to fight Unalaq | 还建议科拉直接去找艾洛帮忙打吴纳克 |
[13:08] | Without president Raiko ever even knowing. | 这样就能神不知鬼不觉地绕过雷鼓总统那关了 |
[13:10] | What? That’s a terrible idea. | 什么?这个主意糟透了 |
[13:12] | And he’s gonna put me in the movers as this hero, Nuktuk. | 而且他还会让我饰演电影里的英雄人物纳塔克 |
[13:15] | He’s a man of action, | 他是钢铁一般的战士 |
[13:17] | but he’s got a heart of gold. | 却拥有金子一般的心灵 |
[13:19] | He was born in the tundra. | 是出生于冰原的勇士 |
[13:21] | Look, I’m trying to do something | 听着,我正在做真正重要的事呢 |
[13:23] | Oh | 噢 |
[13:24] | Oh, sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[13:26] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[13:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Something doesn’t make sense about this bombing. | 这次恐怖袭击有些蹊跷 |
[13:30] | I just don’t buy that the northern water tribe was behind it. | 我不相信是北方水族主导了这件事 |
[13:34] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[13:35] | That’s him! | 就是那个人 |
[13:36] | That’s the guy that attacked the center. | 就是他发动的袭击那文化中心的 |
[13:38] | I gotta go show this to Beifong. | 我要向北方警长报告一下 |
[13:40] | Glad I could help. | 能帮上忙真好 |
[13:42] | Nuktuk saves the day again! | 纳塔克再次拯救了世界 |
[13:47] | All right, Meelo. | 好的米罗 |
[13:48] | The first thing you need to do as a trainer is establish dominance. | 作为驯兽师,首先要树立威信 |
[13:52] | You are in charge. Never forget that. | 别忘记你才是老大 |
[13:55] | Now call Poki. | 现在叫百奇过来 |
[13:56] | Poki, come here. | 百奇,到这儿来 |
[14:00] | Poki | 百奇 |
[14:02] | Poki, no! | 百奇,不要 |
[14:04] | Meelo, You’re rewarding him for bad behavior. | 米罗,你在奖励他的坏行为 |
[14:08] | But he’s tickling me. | 但是他弄得我好痒痒 |
[14:17] | You can’t let him nap in the bed with you. | 你不能让他在你床上睡 |
[14:20] | You are the alpha lemur. | 你才是狐猴老大 |
[14:22] | He has to sleep on the floor. | 它必须睡地板 |
[14:28] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这样很难接受 |
[14:30] | but it’s for the best. | 但是这才是正确的方式 |
[14:31] | No, Poki. This is my bed. | 不,百奇,这是我的床 |
[14:34] | You sleep on the floor. | 你该睡地板 |
[14:40] | Being alpha lemur is lonely. | 做狐猴老大真是孤独啊 |
[14:46] | I know. | 我能理解 |
[14:51] | How did this cultural center attack happen right under your nose? | 你居然让这次文化中心的恐怖袭击发生在你眼皮底下 |
[14:54] | And why haven’t you arrested the northerners responsible? | 而且你竟然没抓到那个肇事的北方人 |
[14:57] | We’re working on it, sir. | 我们正在努力,先生 |
[14:58] | Well, work harder. | 那就更加努力点 |
[14:59] | If you don’t get any results soon, I’m going to find someone who can. | 如果你再不快点给我结果,我就只能另请高明 |
[15:03] | I got a break in the bombing case. | 我找到袭击案的突破点了 |
[15:05] | I I.D.’d the guy I saw at the scene. | 我在现场看到的那个人的身份已经查到了 |
[15:07] | That’s great, Meiko. | Mako(まこ)本来就是适合女孩的名字,现在叫Meiko(めいこ),就这样了…… 太好了,芽衣子 |
[15:09] | Yeah, you better run that in to Beifong right now. | 嗯,你最好马上告知北方警长 |
[15:12] | You think? | 你确定 |
[15:12] | Sure. You’re gonna be a hero. | 对,你会成为英雄的 |
[15:20] | What makes a rookie beat cop | 小小的一个新人警察真是胆大包天 |
[15:22] | think he can interrupt my meeting with the president? | 居然以为他能打断我和总统的谈话 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. I just–um, I found something out about the bombing. | 对不起…我发现了一些恐怖袭击的线索 |
[15:29] | Well, give it to Lu and Gang, you moron. Now get out! | 那还不快去跟卢和冈汇报,你这个笨蛋!滚出去 |
[15:33] | Sorry. Was she busy? | 对不起?她很忙吗 |
[15:35] | This is the guy I saw sneaking out of the building right before the explosions. | 这个人就是爆炸前从大楼鬼鬼祟祟溜出去的家伙 |
[15:39] | He’s a member of the Agni-Kais. | 火神祭(Agni Kai):火烈国节日活动,有时可作为决斗。Agni是印度火神,Kai在日语中有集会的意思 他是“火神祭”的成员 |
[15:41] | Someone must have hired him to make it look like northerners attacked the cultural center. | 一定有人收买了他使这件事看上去是北方部族所为 |
[15:50] | Did you learn anything about that remote control I found at the scene? | 在我在现场发现的那个遥控器上有什么发现吗 |
[15:54] | That’s gotta be the key to finding out who’s really responsible. | 那里一定有找到元凶的线索 |
[15:56] | Listen, kid, it was the northern water tribe, okay? | 孩子,就是北方部落发动的袭击,懂了吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, give it a rest, super cop. | 对,省省吧,超级警察 |
[16:10] | I’ve heard good things about you. | 我听了许多关于你的事迹 |
[16:12] | You’ve made some big triad busts for a rookie. | 信和波林出生不久父母双亡,被三合会收养,唆使他们做坏事。 神灵篇播放前,有三集《都市暗影》,讲述的正是他们兄弟在三合会的故事,可在Acfun,Bilibili观看。 你作为新人却多次沉重地打击了黑社会势力 |
[16:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,先生 |
[16:15] | And you’re dating the Avatar, right? | 而且,你还和神通交往着吧 |
[16:17] | Yes, sir. | 对,先生 |
[16:18] | I’m concerned that she might be getting some bad advice from Varrick. | 我担心她会轻信瓦里克的谗言 |
[16:23] | You wouldn’t happen to know if they’re plotting anything that might compromise the security of republic city, | 你没听说他们有什么妨害共和城安全的勾当吧 |
[16:29] | Would you, officer? | 没有吧,警官 |
[16:32] | Let me remind you that you’ve sworn an oath. | 提醒你一下,你发过誓 |
[16:34] | You’re a man of the law before anything else. | 无论什么,你首先是执法人员 |
[16:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[16:38] | Well, | 那好 |
[16:39] | keep up the good work. | 继续努力 |
[16:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:47] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事情我想你得知道 |
[16:55] | Thank you for seeing me, General Iroh. | 艾洛(Iroh),前作苏科/祖寇(Zuko)之孙。与苏科的叔叔艾洛同名。前作艾洛前两册的声优正是岩松信 谢谢你接见我,艾洛将军 |
[16:57] | What can I do? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[16:58] | The south needs military support before Unalaq wipes them out completely, | 南方需要武装支持,不然很快就会被吴纳克赶尽杀绝 |
[17:02] | But the president is refusing to give the order. | 但是总统就是不肯下命令 |
[17:05] | So I decided to come to you directly. | 于是我决定直接来找你 |
[17:07] | I see. | 明白了 |
[17:08] | Well, | 那么 |
[17:09] | suppose I were to take the fleet south on some routine training maneuvers. | 假设我带舰队要到南极进行一些例行“演习” |
[17:14] | And let’s say we were to accidentally run into a hostile northern blockade. | 然后我们“意外”地冲入北方舰队的封锁 |
[17:18] | We’d have no choice but to defend ourselves, wouldn’t we? | 接着我们没得选择只得自卫,不是吗 |
[17:20] | I guess you wouldn’t. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Swapping old war stories? | 交换战争往事,对吧 |
[17:25] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[17:26] | I hope you’re not planning to take any military action without an order from your commander in chief. | 没有指挥官的命令,你不会擅自调兵吧 |
[17:31] | Of course not, sir. | 当然不会,先生 |
[17:32] | Good, | 很好 |
[17:33] | because if a single vessel leaves this harbor without my say-so, | 在得到我的准许前,若有一艘舰艇擅自离港 |
[17:36] | you’ll be court-martialed. | 我就把你送上军事法庭 |
[17:38] | Am I clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[17:39] | Crystal, sir. | 一清二楚,先生 |
[17:41] | Your activities here are bordering on insurrection. | 你的行为已经到了造反暴动的边缘 |
[17:43] | The Avatar does not command the military of the republic. | 神通没有权利指挥共和城的舰队 |
[17:46] | Don’t go behind my back again. | 不要再和我耍阴招 |
[17:49] | As you were, General Iroh. | 记住你说的话,艾洛将军 |
[17:54] | I hate that guy! | 我恨死那家伙了 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. My hands are officially tied. | 对不起,我已经被束住手脚 |
[17:59] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:01] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[18:02] | But you should talk to the Fire Lord. | 好崩的脸 但你可以告诉火烈王 |
[18:04] | My mother and grandfather have always been good friends to the avatar | 指的是苏科和他女儿,苏科是少数的前作存活人物 我的母亲和祖父,一直都对神通 |
[18:07] | and the southern water tribe. | 还有南极水族友好 |
[18:09] | I’m sure they’ll be willing to help. | 我确定他们会帮忙的 |
[18:11] | Thank you, general. | 谢谢将军 |
[18:16] | Wouldn’t I be cold wearing this outfit in the snow? | 在南极穿成这样会不会冻僵啊 |
[18:19] | Nuktuk is never cold. | 纳塔克不会冷的 |
[18:23] | Hey, Ginger. | 嘿~小姜 |
[18:27] | How about that, huh? | 怎么样 |
[18:28] | It’s the latest product in my Varri-manageable hair line: | 这是最新的“瓦里克式发线处理”产品 |
[18:31] | Varri-dye! | 瓦里染发剂 |
[18:32] | We get some shots of her using it | 吴纳克绑架她的情节之前 |
[18:34] | before unalaq kidnaps her, | 我们拍几个她使用这产品的镜头 |
[18:35] | I guarantee we sell a million cases week one. | 我保证一周之内,我们就能卖出一百万份 |
[18:39] | Bolin, I need you to watch naga while I’m gone. | 波林,我走的时候,帮我照看一下娜咖 |
[18:42] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:42] | The Fire Nation. | 火烈国 |
[18:43] | I’m going to try to get them to help the south. | 我试着拉拢他们帮助南极 |
[18:46] | I need a boat. | 我需要一艘船 |
[18:46] | What happened with General Iroh? | 艾洛将军那怎么了 |
[18:48] | He was going to help, but then president Raiko showed up. | 他本来都要帮我们了,然后雷鼓总统出现了 |
[18:51] | Someone must have tipped him off, | 肯定有人告诉了总统 |
[18:53] | But I can’t figure it out. No one knew about it except for us and Asami. | 但我不明白,除了我们和麻美别人都不知道这事 |
[18:56] | And Mako. | 还有信 |
[18:57] | Mako? | 信 |
[18:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:00] | There’s no way Mako would have told. | 信绝不可能说出去 |
[19:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:08] | Poki, sit. | 百奇,坐下 |
[19:11] | roll over. | 翻个身 |
[19:14] | good boy. | 真棒 |
[19:16] | Well done, Meelo. | 干得好,米罗 |
[19:18] | I knew you could learn to train Poki. | 我就知道你能训练好百奇的 |
[19:19] | Not just Poki | 不只是百奇 |
[19:21] | I trained all the lemurs. | 我能训练所有的狐猴 |
[19:23] | Watch. | 看 |
[19:43] | I’ve created a monster. | 我教出一个怪物 |
[19:46] | Uh, | 额 |
[19:47] | maybe we should forget about all this training discipline for now. | 可能我们该暂时忘掉这些训练准则了吧 |
[19:50] | Why don’t you and Poki just have fun and play? | 你和百奇好好玩玩怎么样 |
[19:53] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了老爸 |
[19:55] | Training makes me tired. | 训练他们也累死我了 |
[19:57] | Come on, Poki. | 百奇,过来 |
[20:05] | You ratted me out to the president? | 是你背叛我,把计划告诉了总统 |
[20:07] | Korra, let me explain. | 科拉,听我解释 |
[20:09] | Explain why my boyfriend stabbed me in the back? | 解释什么,我男朋友暗地里戳我一刀 |
[20:11] | Look, the president of the republic asked me a direct question. | 听着,是共和国总统直接问我的 |
[20:15] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还应该怎么做 |
[20:16] | You betrayed me and my family! | 你背叛了我!还有我整个家庭 |
[20:21] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:22] | Look, I have a job to do. | 听着!我有我的职责 |
[20:24] | I can’t constantly be worrying about keeping you from making another huge mistake. | 我也不能一直想着 防止你再捅个大篓子啊 |
[20:27] | Well, I have a job to do too, | 我也有我的任务 |
[20:29] | only it seems like you’re always standing in the way of me getting it done! | 只是看上去你总是在我完成它之前阻拦我 |
[20:33] | Well, I guess if we’re both putting our jobs first, | 很好,我觉得既然我们都那么重视工作 |
[20:35] | maybe there’s no room for our relationship! | 可能已经没有空间来维持我们的关系了吧 |
[20:41] | So what? | 那么 |
[20:43] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手么 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:48] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[20:50] | 喜大普奔! | |
[20:57] | What the flamey-o happened here? | 这里怎么这么重的火药味 |
[21:00] | I broke up with the Avatar. | 我和降世神通分手了 |
[21:02] | You got off easy. | 你还算好的啦 |
[21:04] | You should have seen air temple island after Tenzin broke up with me. | 计画通り 你应该看看丹增和我分手时,气和寺被我弄成啥样了 |
[21:24] | You ruined my wedding! | 你毁了我的婚礼 |
[21:36] | No one steals my Bolin! | 没人可以跟我抢波林 |
[23:10] | 降世神通贴吧自制字幕 |