时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[00:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:57] | Oh, you. | 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[01:07] | Goddamn. I woke up so horny. | 天 大早上我就这么饥渴 |
[01:13] | This happens every month. | 每个月都要发生这样的事 |
[01:14] | Yeah, okay. Get your naked ass off me. | 好了 从我身上下来吧 |
[01:22] | Hey, don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[01:24] | Those are my good sheets. | 别弄脏了我的高级床单 |
[01:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[01:27] | Oh, we better have tampons. | 我们最好还有卫生棉条 |
[01:29] | None of that light days bullshit. | 不是那些量少日用的垃圾 |
[01:53] | Oh, come on, baby. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[02:09] | 欢迎来到银湖区 日落大道交叉口 | |
[02:19] | Hey, honey. Give me a smile. Come on. | 小妞 来给笑一个 |
[02:22] | #Time’s Up是由好莱坞艺人发起的 与#MeToo相呼应的反性侵运动 | |
[02:22] | Time’s Up, jackass! | 到此为止 混蛋们 |
[03:06] | No, a D is not a passing grade. | 不 D就是没有及格的意思 |
[03:10] | I’m not gonna call your parents. All right? | 我不会给你家长打电话的 好吗 |
[03:11] | We don’t do that when you’re in college. All right, so…? | 我们不给大学生家长打电话 所以 |
[03:14] | Just come during my office hours | 在我办公时间来我办公室 |
[03:15] | and We’ll figure it out. | 我们一起想办法解决 |
[03:16] | Yeah, any time after 4:00. | 对 四点以后都可以 |
[03:18] | No, any time after– I’m sorry, I got to go. | 不是 之后任何 对不起我得挂了 |
[03:20] | – Did you see What’s outside? – No. What? | -你看外面了吗 -没有 什么 |
[03:22] | AWW. Better view from upstairs. Let’s go. | 哈哈 二楼视线更好 快来 |
[03:24] | Covert op. | 秘密行动 |
[03:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:31] | – You’re a savage. – She made me do it, I swear. | -你这个野蛮人 -她逼我的 我发誓 |
[03:33] | But Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | – Why? – Oh, there’s a guy | -为什么 -有个男人 |
[03:35] | -moving in next door. – Holy shit. | -刚刚搬到隔壁 -见鬼 |
[03:37] | – Oh. .. – Hot, right? | -原来如此 -性感是不是 |
[03:38] | Wait wait wait, Finley, Finley | 等等 等等 芬利 芬利 |
[03:39] | – What is she doing?, Wait. – Hey, how are you? | -她要干嘛 等等 -你好吗 |
[03:40] | What’s wrong with her? | 她搞什么 |
[03:42] | I’m Finley! | 我是芬利 |
[03:43] | Hi. I’m José. | 你好 我是何塞 |
[03:45] | Welcome to the neighborhood! | 欢迎搬到这里 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | I don’t live here. | 我不住这 |
[03:49] | You know what? I’ll come down in a bit. | 你知道吗 我这就下去 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:52] | Dude, that could be your future husband. | 哥们儿 他可能就是你未来的老公 |
[03:55] | Oh, great. He’ll probably propose before you do. | 太棒了 他可能会在你之前求婚 |
[03:59] | – Ooh, shots fired. That-that feels right. | -小心 -有可能 |
[04:02] | I am committed, okay? | 我很认真的 好吗 |
[04:03] | We live together. | 我们同居了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, and you’re cute when you’re defensive. | 是啊 而且你狡辩的时候好可爱 |
[04:06] | – I got to get to Work. – Oh, bro, | -我要起床上班了 -兄弟 |
[04:08] | – You’re gonna have to drive. – What the fuck? | -要你来开车 -什么 |
[04:10] | I thought you were picking me up. | 我以为是你来送我的呢 |
[04:11] | Yeah, we had some slight transportation issues. | 是的 我们交通工具出了点状况 |
[04:14] | Why you gotta be so stupid? | 你怎么这么蠢 |
[04:16] | Oh, boy, do I have… | 我只是 |
[04:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:19] | When are you gonna propose to her? | 你什么时候跟她求婚 |
[04:20] | – I know. I know. – Yeah? | -我知道我知道 -是吗 |
[04:22] | ‘Cause she’s gonna kill you if you don’t do it soon. | 因为你再不快点她就要行凶了 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna do it. The ring is literally in my car. | 我会求婚的 戒指就在我车里呢 |
[04:26] | Okay, so when? What are you waiting for? | 好 所以什么时候 你在等什么 |
[04:28] | – I just have to tell my dad about it first. – Dani. | -我只是 得先告诉我爸 -丹妮 |
[04:31] | He’s never gonna think she’s good enough for you. | 他永远不会觉得她配得上你的 |
[04:33] | That’s… | 那 |
[04:35] | Micah. | 迈卡 |
[04:36] | He’s right outside, with his, like, body | 他就在外面 那身材 |
[04:39] | and I think I’m gonna invite him in. | 而且我觉得我会邀请他进来 |
[04:41] | – No. No. – Yeah, I think that sounds good. | -别 别 -不 我觉得是个好主意 |
[04:43] | – Finley, you’re not– no… – I think that’s good. Ha! | -芬利 你不能 别 -我觉得不错 |
[04:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:56] | – Hello again. – So sorry to rush you, | -你好 -很抱歉催您 |
[04:58] | but the graphics team needs an answer. | 但图片组需要一个答案 |
[04:59] | Do you like the adjustments they made? | 您想要调整他们做的东西吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, that equal sign in the E is brilliant, actually. | 把平等标志做成字母E特别棒 |
[05:04] | Okay, good. I’ll let them know you’re happy, | 好的 我会让他们知道您很满意 |
[05:05] | and we’ll get them ready for the rally tonight. | 我会让他们为今晚的集会做好准备 |
[05:07] | Oh, and your 10 a.m. got bumped up to 9:30, | 您早上十点的安排改到了九点半 |
[05:08] | so I’ll meet you at 8:00. | 所以我和您八点碰面 |
[05:10] | Okay, great. I’ll see you at the office. | 好的 很好 办公室见 |
[05:11] | – See you then. – All right. | -到时见 -到时见 |
[05:13] | Hey, Angie? | 安吉 |
[05:19] | 乔迪 你最好别放我鸽子 | |
[05:20] | Ange? | 安吉 |
[05:27] | Angie, your ride is here. | 安吉 车到了 |
[05:33] | Did you eat breakfast? | 你吃过早饭了吗 |
[05:35] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[05:37] | I asked if you ate. | 我问的是你吃过早饭了吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I said I’m good. | 是啊 我说我很好 |
[05:41] | Okay. You’re good. | 好的 你很好 |
[05:45] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:50] | Have a great day. | 一天顺利 |
[05:55] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[05:56] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[06:00] | I’m playing. I love you back. | 我开玩笑呢 我也爱你 |
[06:03] | Very funny. But not really. | 并没有很幽默 |
[06:06] | See you. | 再见 |
[06:07] | Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 宝贝 |
[06:16] | – Please put it away. – You can’t have that. | -把那个拿开 -你不能拿那个 |
[06:18] | – Yes, I can. – No, you can’t have that. | -我可以 -不 你不能 |
[06:23] | Guys? Where the fuck does your mom keep the good spatula? | 孩子们 你们妈妈把好的锅铲放哪了 |
[06:28] | – Spatula’s in the sink. – What? | -锅铲在水池里 -什么 |
[06:31] | – Hi. Good morning. – Hi. Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[06:33] | Guys, Alice is making you breakfast. | 孩子们 艾丽丝在给你们做早饭 |
[06:35] | That’s so nice. What do you say? | 特别好对不对 你们应该说什么 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:39] | You know, when I was a kid, uh, my mom made me split | 我是个孩子的时候 我妈让我 |
[06:42] | a SlimFast shake with her for breakfast. | 早餐跟她合吃一杯代餐奶昔 |
[06:44] | You’re not our mom. | 你不是我们的妈妈 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah, no, I sure do know that. | 是啊 我当然知道了 |
[06:51] | What’s happening? Today’s Alice’s day to drop off the kids. | 怎么回事 今天是艾丽丝送孩子的日子 |
[06:54] | Oh, sh– I’m sorry. | 见鬼 不好意思 |
[06:56] | – Hi, Alice. – It’s-it’s… | -早上好 艾丽丝 -没 |
[06:57] | Oh. Yep– oh. Two. | 两下 |
[06:59] | – It’s fine. It’s great. – You sure? | -没关系 没事的 -你确定 |
[07:01] | -‘Cause I can go if you Want. – No, it’s not. | -我可以走 -没事的 |
[07:03] | The schedule is in your calendar. | 日程表都在你的日历上呢 |
[07:05] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t see it. – Yes, you did. | -对不起 我没有看到 -不 你看到了 |
[07:08] | – Did you Want to take them? – Oh, no. It’s fine. | -你想要送他们吗 -没事 |
[07:10] | – That’s not the point. – No, but it really is fine. | -重点不是送不送 -是 但真的 没关系的 |
[07:13] | No, it’s really not fine. | 不 这有关系 |
[07:14] | It’s not a big deal if she Wants to take them. | 如果她想送他们也没什么大不了的 |
[07:16] | – I… – I’m okay if you’re okay. | 如果你可以我也无所谓 |
[07:18] | Yeah, and I’m the… same. | 对 我也 一样 |
[07:20] | – Both are good. – None of this is good. | -怎么样都挺好的 -不是的 |
[07:22] | I want to go with Mom. | 我想让妈妈送我 |
[07:25] | Great. Problem solver. | 太棒了 解决问题能手 |
[07:26] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[07:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:30] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -确定 |
[07:32] | Really. | 真的 |
[07:32] | It’s so great. I have a huge day at Work. | 这挺好的 我今天工作超忙 |
[07:35] | It’s just… | 这样就 |
[07:36] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[07:37] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Eli, Olive, come on, backpacks. Let’s go. | 伊莱 奥利芙 背上包 我们走 |
[07:44] | Oh, the girl who does my nails loves your show. | 给我做指甲的那个女生喜欢你的节目 |
[07:47] | – Huge fan. – Oh, yeah? | -特别喜欢 -是吗 |
[07:48] | She says it’s very cute. | 她说你的节目特别好看 |
[07:50] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:51] | – Stop. – You know? | -停下 -你知道吗 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:59] | Okay, Alice. Lunches. Lunches? | 艾丽丝 午饭 午饭 |
[08:03] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. Here. | 对了 抱歉 这里 |
[08:04] | – Thank you. – I love you guys. | -谢谢 -爱你们 |
[08:06] | Okay, love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[08:07] | – Have a good day. – Bye. | -一切顺利 -再见 |
[08:08] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 宝贝 |
[08:10] | – Bye. – Yep. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:11] | You get it. Yep. | 你懂的 |
[08:13] | – Bye. – Thank you. Bye. | -再见 -谢谢 再见 |
[08:16] | Okay, we’re gonna wave at the window. | 我们会在窗边招手的 |
[08:17] | Yeah. We’ll do the window thing. | 对 我们会在窗边 |
[08:19] | Okay, we’re gonna wave. | 好的 我们会招手 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:24] | – Here… – Bye! | -这里 -再见 |
[08:25] | – Oh! There they are again. – Bye, guys. | -他们在这 -再见孩子们 |
[08:27] | – Bye. – I love you. Have fun. | -再见 -爱你们 好好上学 |
[08:28] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[08:30] | – I still see you. – Do we do the whole time? | -还能看到你们哦 -一直演吗 |
[08:32] | What a fucking bitch. | 真讨厌 |
[08:34] | Oh, I thought w– Oh, you’re serious? | 我还以为…你认真的吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah. I mean, she can’t just come into our home | 当然 怎么能那样子跑来我们家 |
[08:38] | and take over like that. | 掌控全局 |
[08:40] | Well, it used to be her home, is the thing. | 关键在于 这里曾经也是她的家 |
[08:43] | Can you please commiserate rather than rationalize? | 拜托不要讲道理 同情我一下 |
[08:46] | Oh, Nat, I don’t want to do therapist-speak. | 娜塔 我不想搞心理医生那套 |
[08:48] | Okay, she can’t barge in here anymore. I’m gonna call her | 她不能再随便闯进来了 我要打给她 |
[08:51] | – and tell her to… – No, no, no, no. | -叫她 -不行 |
[08:52] | If you do that, then she’ll tell the kids, | 你这么做她就会告诉孩子 |
[08:54] | they’ll hate exactly one person. That’s this guy. | 他们会讨厌的人只有一个 也就是我 |
[08:58] | I just Want you to feel like you’re part of this family. | 我只希望你感觉是家里的一分子 |
[09:02] | Because you are. | 因为你就是 |
[09:05] | You’re cute. | 你好可爱 |
[09:06] | – Yeah. .. – I’m serious. | -嗯 -说真的 |
[09:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:10] | And you’re cute. | 你也很可爱 |
[09:12] | Can we talk about something else now? | 能聊点别的吗 |
[09:15] | What time do you have to leave? | 你还有多久走 |
[09:17] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[09:19] | Do you want to see if we can do it in six? | 要不要挑战一次六分钟的 |
[09:21] | – Yes, I do. – Yes. | -我可以 -好的 |
[09:26] | Oh, my God, is it mooing? | 天啊 它还哞哞叫吗 |
[09:42] | 很感谢您搭乘我们的航班 麦卡钦女士 | |
[09:45] | I look forward to seeing much more of you in the future. | 期待以后能多见到你 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:36] | You know the bartender from Black? | 你知道黑吧那个酒保吗 |
[10:38] | – She broke up -with her boyfriend. – Yeah. | -她分手了 和男朋友 -嗯 |
[10:40] | And last night, I finally get a text from her. | 昨晚 我终于收到她的短信 |
[10:43] | And she’s like, “U up?” | 她说 “你[性]起了吗” |
[10:45] | And I’m like, “For you, KWeen? Yaas.” | 我就 “因为你吗 女王 当然” |
[10:48] | Oh, yeah? Did you say it just like that? | 是吗 你就这么说的吗 |
[10:49] | I texted it, but yeah. | 我是这么打的 嗯 |
[10:51] | Problem is, | 问题在于 |
[10:52] | I only have enough gas in my car | 我车里的油 |
[10:54] | for a one-way trip to the Eastside. | 只够单程去东区 |
[10:57] | So, I go over there, we fudge– it is awesome– | 所以我过去 我们搞…真的很赞 |
[11:02] | but this morning, I snuck out, | 但早上我就偷溜了 |
[11:06] | left my car, stole her bike… | 抛下车子 骑走她的单车 |
[11:08] | Look at us. | 看看啊 |
[11:09] | Still to work on time and shit, though. | 虽然狼狈 还是准时 |
[11:15] | Your shirt’s on backwards. | 你衣服穿反了 |
[11:18] | Balls. | 见鬼 |
[11:19] | You could give the woman her bike back. | 你可以把单车还给她 |
[11:21] | Dude, I absolutely cannot do that. | 妹子 绝对绝对不行 |
[11:22] | That’s so freakin’ embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[11:24] | – Morning, boss. – Hey. Morning. | -早啊 老板 -早 |
[11:27] | Uh– ooh, coffee. | 咖啡 |
[11:28] | Uh, hey, Alice, can I get five minutes? | 艾丽丝 有五分钟时间吗 |
[11:30] | Oh, no, I can’t right now. I have a brunch. | 不行 现在不行 要吃早午饭 |
[11:31] | Well, I have a new guest idea I want to pitch. | 关于嘉宾我有些新想法 想跟你说说 |
[11:33] | Okay, and I want to hear it, so I’m gonna see you | 好啊 我想听 咱们一点 |
[11:34] | – in the writers room at 1:00. – Great. I’ll see you then. | -在写作间见 -很好 到时候见 |
[11:36] | What are these doing on my desk? | 为什么放我桌上 |
[11:37] | The art department wants you to choose the hero mug. | 艺术部希望你选一只主角杯 |
[11:40] | You want one lip or three lips? | 要一片还是三片嘴唇的 |
[11:42] | I think they’re mouth lips, but they could be vagina lips. | 我觉得是嘴唇 但也可能是阴唇 |
[11:45] | Really, there’s no way to tell at this point. | 看不出来到底是那种 |
[11:46] | I like the three. | 我喜欢三片的 |
[11:47] | Does it block my face? Is it too big? | 会挡着脸吗 有点太大了 |
[11:50] | – No, it’s great. – I like that one. | -没 很好 -我喜欢那只 |
[11:52] | I’ll let them know. Sign that, please. | 这就告诉他们 请签字 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:58] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[12:00] | – I’m here. – Here! | -我来了 -来了 |
[12:02] | I can’t believe you’re really here. | 不敢相信你真的来了 |
[12:04] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[12:05] | Do you really live in L.A. again? | 你真的要重回洛杉矶了吗 |
[12:09] | – Oh, my God. Hi. – Look at this face. | -天啊 -瞧瞧这张脸 |
[12:11] | – I miss this face. – Ugh– Oh, Finley. Shane. | -好想这个小脸蛋 -芬利 夏恩 |
[12:13] | – Shane, Finley. – How are you? | -夏恩 芬利 -你好 |
[12:15] | – Hey, how are you? – This is just absolutely incredible. | -你好 -真是难以置信 |
[12:18] | – You think? – Yeah. Look what you did for yourself. | -真的吗 -当然 看看你作出的成绩 |
[12:20] | It’s outstanding. | 出类拔萃 |
[12:22] | Oh, man. This doesn’t seem real, that you’re back. | 天啊 感觉不像真的 你真的回来了 |
[12:25] | It’s like, “Ah!” You know? | 太震惊了 明白吧 |
[12:27] | I promise you it’s real. But it doesn’t feel real, I know. | 我保证是真的 但确实不像 |
[12:29] | Okay, I’m starving. Can we go eat, and I’m gonna | 好 我好饿了 去吃饭吧 |
[12:31] | – show you everything later? – Yeah. | -然后再带你到处看看 -好 |
[12:35] | Oh, the little– see the puppet people, though? | 小…看到木偶人了吗 |
[12:36] | – Is that… – Come on, come on, come on. | -那是 -跟上 跟上 |
[12:37] | I’ll show you later. | 等会儿再带你看 |
[12:42] | Wait. Wait, but… but you sold the salon in Paris? | 等等 但…但巴黎的美发厅已经卖了吗 |
[12:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. What about the one | -嗯 -好吧 那纽约 |
[12:46] | – in New York? – Got rid of it, too. | -那间呢 -也不要了 |
[12:49] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你现在有什么打算 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:53] | – Okay. Okay. All right. – Okay. | -好的 可以 -好的 |
[12:55] | – Do you like your new house? – Yeah. | -喜欢新的房子吗 -嗯 |
[12:58] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s good. It’s empty. | 嗯 很好 空的 |
[13:01] | Let’s send a bed to her house. | 给她送一张床去 |
[13:03] | – Oh, absolutely. – No, no, I can do that myself. | -没问题 -不用 我自己可以 |
[13:05] | No, of course you can, but you won’t. | 不 你当然可以 但你不会 |
[13:07] | I’ll have Finley come help you. | 我安排芬利去帮你 |
[13:08] | – I don’t need it. – It’s already done. | -不需要 -已经安排了 |
[13:14] | So, are you happy you’re back at least? | 那么 你回来开心吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. I am. | 嗯 开心 |
[13:20] | What the fuck spilled in here? | 这都洒了什么啊 |
[13:22] | – Don’t look at me like that. – I can look at you | -别那样看我 -我想怎么看 |
[13:24] | any way I want to look at you. | 就怎么看 |
[13:26] | Have you spoken to her yet? | 你们说话了吗 |
[13:28] | No. | 没 |
[13:31] | I don’t, I don’t plan to. | 我不…不打算 |
[13:33] | Well, you know, I’m just asking you ’cause I missed you. | 我问是因为我好想你 |
[13:36] | And, in all honesty, I believe I missed you more. | 说实话 肯定是我更想你 |
[13:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I missed you more. | 不不不 我更想你 |
[13:42] | It’s not a contest. | 这又不是比赛 |
[13:42] | It is, and I’m gonna win. | 是比赛 而且我会赢 |
[13:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[13:47] | I’m parenting, Shane. It’s a whole thing. | 我在当家长 夏恩 就这么回事 |
[13:50] | You know, and you’re doing great. You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 你做得很好 |
[13:52] | You know, I’m still stepping on those Legos, | 我还是会踩到乐高玩具上 |
[13:55] | and those things are fucking deadly. | 简直要命 |
[13:57] | You should switch to Lincoln Logs. | 应该换成林肯拼木 |
[13:58] | They’re way less hazardous. | 没那么危险 |
[13:59] | Oh, my God, ’cause they’re round. | 天啊 因为它们是圆的 |
[14:00] | Wait, What, Wait, Why couldn’t you all | 慢着 慢着 为什么不能 |
[14:02] | have just moved into your place? | 都搬去你那里呢 |
[14:03] | Well, that wouldn’t solve the problem | 但也不能解决问题 |
[14:05] | ’cause the kids would still have to come with us. | 孩子还是跟我们的 |
[14:08] | But, you know, my mom’s still living in my house, so it’s fine. | 不过 我妈还住在家里 所以还行 |
[14:10] | – And how is Lenore? – Oh, stop. | -莱诺尔怎么样 -别问了 |
[14:12] | – What? – No. Really. | -怎么 -不行 真的 |
[14:14] | Are you trying to fuck my mom? | 你是想上我妈吗 |
[14:15] | I’m-I’m asking you how she is. | 我…我是问她怎么样 |
[14:17] | I can’t believe you still want to fuck my mom. | 难以置信你还想睡我妈 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:22] | She’s an attractive woman, Alice. | 她充满魅力 艾丽丝 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I-I’m at breakfast. It’s not really a good time. | 嗯 我在吃早饭 现在不合适 |
[14:28] | Can I call you back? | 稍后打给你 |
[14:30] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[14:54] | …vision of race and class hold up in modern times? | 近代对种族和阶级的看法 |
[14:57] | And how does race dictate what happens | 种族是如何影响 |
[14:59] | to characters in the book? | 书中人物一开始的遭遇 |
[15:02] | Okay, when analyzing the characters in “Don Quixote”, | 分析《堂吉诃德》中角色的时候 |
[15:03] | these are the questions I need you guys to keep coming back to. | 希望你们能回过头来想这些问题 |
[15:06] | Just like last week when… | 就像上周 |
[15:08] | One second. | 稍等 |
[15:10] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 好的 |
[15:12] | Uh, let’s everybody write a paragraph | 请大家用一段话回答 |
[15:13] | on what Don Quixote wants when the story begins. | 堂吉诃德在故事开始时想要什么 |
[15:17] | Hey, Angie, can you grab your things, go see Mr. Bennet? | 安吉 请收拾东西去找贝内特老师 |
[15:19] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -没问题 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry your grandma’s unwell. | 很抱歉你祖母身体不适 |
[15:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | I lost my grandma when I was much younger than you | 我祖母去世时我比你还小 |
[15:31] | and I always felt like | 我总觉得 |
[15:33] | I didn’t get to say what I needed to say to her. | 有些该说的话还没告诉她 |
[15:36] | That’s her. | 她来了 |
[15:38] | – That’s my cousin. – Okay. | -我表姐 -好的 |
[15:43] | – Yes. – Okay. | -就是她 -好的 |
[15:44] | Well, I hope your grandma feels better. | 希望祖母早日康复 |
[15:47] | – Mm-hmm. Thank you, thank you. – Family’s important. | -谢谢 谢谢 -家人很重要 |
[16:06] | – Did he buy it? – Yes! | -他信了吗 -当然 |
[16:07] | I can’t believe you pulled it off. | 你居然真的做到了 |
[16:08] | Dude, I told you it’d Work. | 妹子 我说了可以的 |
[16:11] | Do you want to smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:16] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[16:19] | For a show 150, don’t talk to me. | 150块的表演 别跟我说话 |
[16:21] | You ain’t never helped your mans, don’t talk to me. | 没帮过兄弟 就别跟我说话 |
[16:23] | You just follow all the trends, don’t talk to me. | 只会跟风 就别跟我说话 |
[16:26] | Ay, I set the bar, I’m a really cool bar. | 我是标准 就是这么酷炫 |
[16:34] | Tina, stop worrying. | 蒂娜 别担心了 |
[16:35] | Four AP classes and a school play is not too much. | 只是四节预修课和一出学校话剧而已 |
[16:39] | She can handle it. | 她能应付的 |
[16:40] | All right, if she falls behind, we’ll just get her a tutor. | 如果她跟不上进度 我们就给她请个家教 |
[16:43] | She’s a smart kid, she’ll be fine. | 她是个聪明孩子 会没事的 |
[16:47] | Yes, I will say it nicer than that. | 是 我会说得更温柔一点 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | Bye, Tina. | 再见 蒂娜 |
[16:53] | Hey, everybody– | 大家好 |
[16:54] | Hey. So, we have several potential donor meetings set up for today. | 你好 今天我们要见几个潜在捐赠人 |
[16:57] | Every name on the list carries tremendous weight | 每个都是各自社群内的 |
[16:59] | within their communities, | 超重量级人物 |
[17:00] | and all were instrumental in electing Garcetti. | 也全都帮助过加希蒂胜选 |
[17:03] | So they’re “Friends of the party”? | 所以他们是”党派挚友”了 |
[17:04] | Got to love the dog and pony show. | 总要来场汇报演出嘛 |
[17:07] | I took another stab at your speech | 我又修改了一下 |
[17:09] | for the outreach forum tonight. It’s in your inbox. | 你今晚推广论坛的讲稿 发给你了 |
[17:10] | Great. If you could get me a hard copy on my desk, | 很好 如果你能打一份纸质版给我 |
[17:13] | – I’ll make notes as soon as possible. – Perfect. | -我会尽快批注的 -好 |
[17:15] | Ms. Porter, here are the specs for the Green New Deal. | 波特女士 这是绿色新政的细则 |
[17:18] | Thank you, Allie. | 谢谢你 艾莉 |
[17:20] | All right, first up, Rodolfo Nunez, | 好 第一位是鲁道福·努涅兹 |
[17:22] | President of Nunez Inc, | 努涅兹集团主席 |
[17:24] | an L.A. based, minority-owned investment company | 这间总部在洛杉矶的少数族裔所有投行 |
[17:27] | with a philanthropic reputation. | 是出了名的爱做慈善 |
[17:29] | He’s got pull in both the Latinx and the Persian communities. | 在拉美和波斯裔社群里很有影响力 |
[17:32] | Jesus. That’s half the city. | 老天 那是半个城市了 |
[17:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:45] | Dani. | 丹妮 |
[17:46] | Your father got pulled away and he can’t take his next meeting. | 你父亲耽搁了 没法去下一个会议 |
[17:48] | what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:50] | He didn’t say, but he asked that you take his 2:00 p.m. | 他没说 但他让你去他下午两点的会面 |
[17:52] | – In the conference room. – Who’s in there? | -就在公司会议室 -见谁 |
[17:54] | Mayoral candidate Bette Porter. | 市长候选人贝特·波特 |
[17:56] | Isn’t she trailing Milner? | 她不是落后米尔纳吗 |
[17:57] | She is, but she’s poised to close the gap. | 是 但她准备缩小差距 |
[18:00] | – Brief me. – If elected, | -跟我说说 -如果当选 |
[18:01] | Bette Porter will be L.A.’s first female mayor. | 贝特·波特会成为洛杉矶首位女市长 |
[18:04] | She’s also the first openly gay candidate. | 她也是首位公开出柜的候选人 |
[18:06] | Her views are very progressive. | 观点非常进步 |
[18:10] | Ms. Porter. | 波特女士 |
[18:13] | Dani Nunez, | 丹妮·努涅兹 |
[18:16] | This is Pierce Williams, my campaign manager. | 这位是皮尔斯·威廉姆斯 我的竞选主管 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I believe we met on Garcetti’s first bid. | 对 我们在加希蒂的第一次竞选上见过 |
[18:20] | – Yes. Good to see you again. – Likewise. | -是 很高兴再见到你 -彼此 |
[18:22] | My father’s deeply sorry, but he won’t be able to make it. | 我父亲说非常抱歉 他没法赶来了 |
[18:26] | Oh, well, I hope everything’s okay. | 好吧 我希望他没事 |
[18:28] | I’m sure it will be. Please, have a seat. | 我相信是的 请坐吧 |
[18:33] | So you work for your father? | 所以 你替你父亲工作吗 |
[18:37] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:39] | I like to think I was bred for the job. | 我想我是为这份工作而生的 |
[18:41] | I studied Communications at Stanford | 我在斯坦福念的传媒学 |
[18:43] | and then I did my graduate work at USC, | 然后去南加大读了研究生 |
[18:45] | but it is possible there was some nepotism involved, | 但这里的却也有些裙带成分 |
[18:48] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果您是那么想的话 |
[18:52] | – You feel close? – Do you feel it? | -你觉得靠谱吗 -你呢 |
[18:54] | – No. – No. | -没觉得 -不 |
[18:55] | None of them are right. No. | 每个都不对劲 不 |
[18:57] | They don’t feel like me. | 不是我的风格 |
[18:58] | At least Dr. Oz is a vaginal steaming advocate. | 至少奥兹医生是阴道蒸洗的拥护者 |
[19:01] | I did vaginal rejuvenation in ’04. | 我04年就做过阴道整形 |
[19:04] | Have vaginas changed since then? | 阴道在那之后变异过吗 |
[19:05] | No, they have not. | 没有 |
[19:06] | – No. – I know it sucks, | -对 -我知道那很讨厌 |
[19:08] | but, hopefully, if we give the network this win, | 但我们希望 如果听了电视台这一回 |
[19:10] | they’ll be more inclined to allow us to stretch | 他们能给我们更多发挥空间 |
[19:12] | to include more politically-minded candidates. | 找更有政治头脑的人选来 |
[19:15] | Right, like my beloved Roxane Gay. | 对 比如我心爱的罗克珊·盖伊 |
[19:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:18] | I got a phone call this morning | 我今早接到一通电话 |
[19:20] | from an old friend of mine from grad school. | 是我研究生时候的老朋友打来的 |
[19:21] | She’s working as an aide to a very interesting person. | 她在给一个很有意思的人当助理 |
[19:25] | Okay, listening. | 好 继续 |
[19:26] | The network wants to broaden our demographic. | 电视台想拓宽我们节目的收视群体 |
[19:28] | They want to attract a more far-reaching audience, right? | 想让我们吸引更多目标外的观众 对吧 |
[19:31] | Alice wants to keep it queer, queer-adjacent, | 艾丽丝想要锁定酷儿 社会和政治上 |
[19:34] | uh, social, political. | 和酷儿相关的 |
[19:36] | Who’s it gonna be? I smell an Obama coming. | 会是谁 我有预感是个奥巴马等级的要来 |
[19:40] | Kamala. | 卡玛拉 |
[19:43] | Can you get her? | 你能请到她吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:46] | I interviewed her for a documentary I made | 在她原来还当地检的时候 我因为 |
[19:48] | on criminal justice reform back when she was a D.A. | 自己拍的一部刑事司法改革纪录片采访过她 |
[19:51] | This is amazing. You have to book her. | 这太棒了 你必须约到她 |
[19:55] | I cannot wait to ask her | 我等不及问她 |
[19:56] | real but also inappropriate questions. | 真实但又不合适的问题了 |
[19:59] | – Right? – Oh, my God. | -对吧 -天哪 |
[20:00] | I’m so glad you’re here this season. | 我真高兴这季能有你 |
[20:03] | It’s all happening. | 都要实现了 |
[20:04] | I’ll keep Dr. Oz warm, just as a backup. | 我还是继续约奥兹医生 作为后备好了 |
[20:07] | Okay, we’re not. | 不用 |
[20:07] | – Okay, fine. – Yeah, yeah. | -好吧 -不用了 |
[20:09] | Okay, let’s get some questions. Let’s go. | 好 我们想点问题 来吧 |
[20:11] | We want to convert the Lincoln Heights Jail | 我们想改建林肯高地监狱 |
[20:13] | to expand our corporate offices. | 扩大公司的办公区域 |
[20:15] | We know it’s been a hotly contested area, | 我们知道那是个热门地块 |
[20:16] | but we do have capital in place | 但我们有足够的资金 |
[20:18] | to invest in a project of that scale. | 去投资那种规模的项目 |
[20:21] | I just, I have to ask: what’s the source of your capital? | 我问一句 你们的资金来源是什么 |
[20:24] | My father’s political contributions, | 我父亲的政治性捐款 |
[20:26] | they’re made through our foundation, | 都是通过我们的基金会进行 |
[20:27] | entirely separate from our family’s company. | 完全和我们家族的企业分离 |
[20:30] | I don’t think you answered the question. | 我想你没有回答那个问题 |
[20:33] | We have a diverse portfolio. | 我们有多元化的投资组合 |
[20:35] | Investments in everything | 涉及各个领域 |
[20:36] | from biomedical research to agriculture… | 从生物医学研究到农业… |
[20:38] | And the funding for the biomedical research, | 给生物医学研究方面的资金 |
[20:41] | does that come from the sale of pharmaceuticals? | 是来自药品销售吗 |
[20:43] | We design prosthetics for wounded warriors, Ms. Porter. | 我们为伤残军人设计义肢 波特女士 |
[20:46] | I understand, | 我知道 |
[20:48] | but do you also invest in the production of opioids? | 但你们是否也生产阿片类药物呢 |
[20:53] | Prosthetics don’t pay for themselves. | 义肢可不会凭空造出来 |
[21:01] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:06] | Our only interest here is finding the best person | 我们唯一关心的 就是找到最佳人选 |
[21:09] | to run this city, | 来管理这座城市 |
[21:11] | and we believe that person is you. | 我们相信您就是那个人 |
[21:14] | I’m not buying what you’re selling. | 我不买你的帐 |
[21:16] | Our current mayor bought it. | 我们的现任市长就买了 |
[21:20] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[21:23] | Ms. Porter. | 波特女士 |
[21:25] | Do you know why I’m running for office? | 你知道我为什么要竞选市长吗 |
[21:29] | I can’t say that I do. | 恐怕不知道 |
[21:30] | It’s because of people like you. | 就是因为你们这样的人 |
[21:33] | The products you’re pushing are the cause of suffering. | 你们所销售的产品正是痛苦的根源 |
[21:36] | They have contributed to the worst opioid crisis | 它们导致了我们城市历史上最严重的 |
[21:38] | our city has ever faced, | 阿片类药物危机 |
[21:39] | and that property that you want to turn into corporate offices, | 而你们想修建办公室的那个地块 |
[21:42] | that could be used as a long-term rehab facility. | 可以被用作长期的康复中心 |
[21:45] | And while I might understand | 虽然我可能理解 |
[21:47] | the willful ignorance of a straight white man, | 一个白人直男对此的故意无视 |
[21:49] | I’m having a hard time | 但我真的不明白 |
[21:51] | understanding how you could turn a blind eye. | 你怎么也能熟视无睹 |
[21:53] | So I guess what I really want to know is | 所以我猜 其实我想知道的是 |
[21:57] | how the hell do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着觉 |
[22:14] | My job is to introduce you to potential donors. | 我的职责是为你引荐潜在捐赠人 |
[22:17] | Nunez is a big player. | 努涅兹可是个大户 |
[22:19] | I’ve told you, I’m never taking money from big pharma. | 我说了 我永远不会拿大药企的钱 |
[22:22] | I know you have a sensitivity around that particular issue, | 我知道你对那个问题很敏感 |
[22:24] | – but you need… – Fuck sensitivity. | -但你… -去它的敏感 |
[22:25] | Don’t ever set up another meeting like that again. | 别再给我安排这种会面了 |
[22:27] | I am not willing, under any circumstances, | 任何情况下 我都不会愿意 |
[22:30] | to compromise my values. | 在价值观上妥协 |
[22:32] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[22:33] | – That meeting never happened. – Never happened. | -这次会面从没发生过 -好的 |
[22:37] | – Never happened. – Never happened. | -从没发生过 -从没发生过 |
[22:56] | Well, that was a fucking shitshow. | 那会面还真是精彩 |
[22:58] | – I’m sorry, Dani… – In the future, | -对不起 丹妮… -以后 |
[22:59] | you need to either take those meetings yourself | 你要么自己去开这种会 |
[23:01] | or prep me better. | 要么让我更好地准备 |
[23:03] | She made me feel like an idiot. | 她让我觉得自己像个傻子 |
[23:05] | – Where were you, Dad? – We have a problem. | -你去哪了 爸 -我们遇到了问题 |
[23:07] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[23:08] | One of our employee’s son’s overdosed. | 我们一位雇员的儿子用药过量 |
[23:10] | You’re going to take point on this. | 你要赶快应对 |
[23:12] | Get ahead of it as much as you can. | 尽量占据先机 |
[23:14] | I need you to handle him for us. | 我需要你为我们处理好他 |
[23:17] | – I understand. – Okay. | -我明白了 -好 |
[23:27] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:28] | – Hi. – I can’t believe this. | -你好 -难以置信 |
[23:31] | I just saw him, and he’d been clean, and… | 我才跟他见面 他已经戒毒了… |
[23:35] | – I did this. – No, you didn’t. | -都怪我 -不是 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I did. We did. I mean… | 就是我 是我们 我是说… |
[23:41] | – This is all our fault. – Jack. Stop. | -这都是我们的错 -杰克 别说了 |
[23:47] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:01] | That is exactly what the media wants you to think. | 这正是媒体们希望你去想的 |
[24:03] | They’ll try to connect your work here with your son’s death. | 他们会努力把你儿子的死和你的工作联系起来 |
[24:10] | But they’re wrong. | 但是他们错了 |
[24:18] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:19] | …you know what we do here. | 你知道我们在这都做些什么 |
[24:22] | We are not the bad guys. | 我们不是坏人 |
[24:25] | Me, you, my father? | 你 我 我父亲 |
[24:27] | We are a family, too. | 我们也是一家人 |
[24:30] | You can’t let them tear us apart. | 你不能让他们分裂我们 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I know, I know, but what we do here… | 我知道 我知道 但是我们在这做的事情 |
[24:33] | Stop. Listen to me. | 停 听我说 |
[24:36] | Your son cannot be a statistic. | 你的儿子不能变成一个冰冷的数据 |
[24:39] | He was a person. He was your son. | 他是个人 他是你的儿子 |
[24:45] | Yeah, he was. | 对 他是 |
[24:49] | He was… | 他是 |
[24:51] | my little boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[24:54] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[24:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:00] | Now tell me, what did he love to do? | 现在跟我说说 他都喜欢做什么 |
[25:08] | Mikey was a person. | 米基是个人 |
[25:09] | He was not a salacious news story. | 他不是什么淫秽的新闻报道 |
[25:11] | He loved life. He loved to fish, play chess. | 他热爱生活 喜欢钓鱼 下棋 |
[25:14] | Please believe me when I say | 请相信我所说的 |
[25:15] | that I am deeply sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉您痛失爱子 |
[25:19] | He was funny, and he was loved. | 他很风趣 他也是被爱着的 |
[25:21] | Mikey was special. | 米基是特别的 |
[25:23] | He’s handling this very well. | 他处理得很好 |
[25:26] | That’s not him. | 可不是他 |
[25:27] | That’s the woman you met earlier. | 是你之前见的那个女人 |
[25:29] | He’s been coached. | 他接受过指导了 |
[25:31] | Too bad she works for the wrong side. | 太遗憾了 她站错队了 |
[25:34] | …death of my son was a tragedy | 我儿子的死是场悲剧 |
[25:37] | that has nothing to do with my work. | 但和我的工作无关 |
[25:40] | Thank you very much for giving us your time today. | 非常感谢你能腾出宝贵的时间 |
[25:43] | You did good. | 你干得不错 |
[25:45] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[26:00] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[26:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:21] | – Dammit. – Oh, wait, here. | -该死 -等一下 我来 |
[26:24] | – Oh, no, no. It’s okay. – Let me help. | -不不 没事的 -我来帮你 |
[26:25] | No, no, it’s okay. Um, here, give me that one. | 没关系的 把那个给我 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[26:29] | Thank you. You s… You sure you got both of those? | 谢谢 你 你确定要搬两把吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah, um, yeah. Here. See? | 对 你看 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | These-these are beautiful, by the way, these are gorgeous. | 顺便说一下 这些都很好看 很美 |
[26:42] | Thank you. My ex hated them. | 谢谢 我前任讨厌死它们了 |
[26:44] | They thought they took up too much space. | 他们都觉得太占地方了 |
[26:45] | No, these are amazing. Where are you moving from, by the way? | 不 它们多好看 对了你是从哪搬过来的 |
[26:48] | – Echo Park. – Oh, Echo Park! | -回声公园 -回声公园 |
[26:50] | I love Echo Park. Oh, my God, no, I got friends… | 我超爱回声公园 天啊 我有个朋友 |
[26:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:01] | – It’s fine. – I’m so sorry. | -没事的 -太对不起了 |
[27:02] | 没事 我能修好 我是新的物业管理员 | |
[27:04] | – So. .. – Okay. | -所以 -好 |
[27:07] | Good. That’s good. | 好 那太好了 |
[27:09] | Well, if you need me | 那个 如果有什么别的东西 |
[27:10] | to break anything else, | 也需要我帮你打碎的话 |
[27:14] | you know where I live. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[27:16] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[27:19] | Um, would you want to grab dinner later? | 过会儿要去吃晚饭吗 |
[27:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -真的吗 |
[27:25] | Sure. Where you guys going? | 好啊 你们要去哪吃 |
[27:30] | Oh, them. Yes. | 他们 对啊 |
[27:33] | I will ask them where they want to go. | 我去问问他们想去哪 |
[27:38] | You know, or it could just maybe be you and me, | 或者 可以我们两个人单独去 |
[27:42] | and not them. | 不带他们 |
[27:44] | Yeah. Sure. | 行 好啊 |
[27:46] | Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:51] | Oh, um, and this is weird timing, probably, | 现在说这个可能有点奇怪 |
[27:53] | but our stove light’s been out for a few years… | 但是我们的灶台灯已经坏了好几年了 |
[27:57] | If you don’t mind, maybe… | 如果你不介意的话 或许 |
[27:59] | I’ll add it to the list. | 我会记在清单上的 |
[28:01] | Cool. | 好 |
[28:07] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[28:07] | She really said no? | 她真的拒绝了吗 |
[28:09] | Kamala’s not interested in doing this kind of show. | 卡玛拉对这类节目不感兴趣 |
[28:13] | What kind is that? Like a fun, feminist one | 哪种节目 有趣的女权节目 |
[28:15] | where you can drink coffee and wine? | 节目上还可以喝咖啡喝酒 |
[28:17] | She thinks it’s too small for where she’s at right now. | 她觉得对目前的她来说这个平台太小了 |
[28:20] | – Oh, that is fucked. – I know. | -太操蛋了 -我知道 |
[28:22] | Yeah. No. | 对 不 |
[28:23] | You know what, though? What’s more fucked | 但是你知道吗 更操蛋的是 |
[28:25] | is you said you could get her. | 你说你能请到她 |
[28:26] | I had reason to believe that she’d say yes. | 我有理由相信她会同意 |
[28:28] | I-I interviewed her when she ran for senate. | 她竞选参议员的时候我采访过她 |
[28:30] | I have a personal relationship with her aide, I mean– | 我和她的助手有私交 我想着 |
[28:33] | But this is a totally different platform. | 但是这是一个完全不同的平台 |
[28:35] | – I know. I just– – No, Sophie, | -我知道 我只是 -不 索菲 |
[28:37] | you can’t overpromise me things. | 你不能承诺自己做不到的事情 |
[28:41] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[28:43] | Okay. All right. Okay. Yeah. | 好了 行吧 好吧 |
[28:49] | Yeah. So I’m gonna listen to Dr. Oz mansplain to me | 所以我要听奥兹医生这个男性跟我解释 |
[28:54] | how a vagina works. | 阴道是怎么回事 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:57] | It’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:58] | It’s a great day at work. | 工作中最美好的一天 |
[29:01] | It’s a fuckin’ nightmare. | 真他娘的是噩梦 |
[29:17] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[29:29] | Uh, your bed’s all good. | 你的床装好了 |
[29:31] | Oh, thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[29:32] | Sure. | 小事 |
[29:33] | Hey, I got a couple extra screws, | 还多出了几个螺丝 |
[29:35] | which is probably not a great sign, so… | 可能不是什么好兆头 所以 |
[29:38] | let me know if you have any problems. | 有什么问题的话就告诉我 |
[29:39] | I’ll come back, fix it. | 我会回来修好的 |
[29:40] | No charge, obviously. | 当然了 不收费 |
[29:44] | All right, there’s money on the table. | 行了 桌子上有钱 |
[29:46] | Oh, no, that’s cool. Alice paid me. | 不用了 艾丽丝给过钱了 |
[29:48] | Oh, well, then just take it as a tip. | 那就当成小费吧 |
[29:50] | I feel kind of weird about that. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[29:52] | I would love a beer if you have one, though. | 但是如果你有啤酒的话来我想来一杯 |
[29:54] | Uh… uh, sure. There’s more over there. | 当然 那边还有 |
[29:58] | Oh, my God. Awesome. | 天呐 太好了 |
[30:03] | You got a sick spot, man. | 你这风景不错 哥们 |
[30:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:07] | If you get any more furniture, | 如果你还有家具 |
[30:08] | need me to put it together… | 需要我组装的话 |
[30:10] | Or I can build stuff. | 我也会做东西 |
[30:12] | Anything. Built-ins, tables. | 什么都会 内嵌橱柜 桌子 |
[30:15] | I’m, like, a traditional lesbian when it comes to tools, so… | 使用工具这方面我更像个传统的女同 所以 |
[30:19] | All right. | 行 |
[30:27] | Man… | 哥们 |
[30:29] | this is what I thought living in L. A. was gonna be like. | 我心目中住在洛杉矶就是这样的 |
[30:31] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[30:34] | – Where you from? – Missouri. | -你是哪里人 -密苏里州 |
[30:37] | And now I live in a one bedroom in Koreatown | 现在我住在韩国城的一间卧室里 |
[30:40] | with five other girls. | 和其他五个女孩合租 |
[30:42] | Yeah, it sucks. | 对 太惨了 |
[30:45] | – I been there. – Really? | -我也经历过 -真的吗 |
[30:47] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[30:51] | Well, if you ever need some space, | 如果你需要地方住的话 |
[30:53] | I think there’s some extra bedrooms in the back. | 后面应该还有空出来的卧室 |
[30:57] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:02] | Holy shit. That’s awesome. | 我天 太好了 |
[31:05] | Thank you. That’s, like… | 谢谢 这真的 |
[31:07] | I don’t even know What to say. Thank you. | 我都不知道该说什么好了 谢谢你 |
[31:09] | No problem. | 小事一桩 |
[31:16] | 奎拉 我讨厌这样 我想你 就是这样 | |
[31:22] | Who’s that? | 谁呀 |
[31:27] | My wife. | 我太太 |
[31:33] | – You did Well today, Carifia. – Thanks, Dad. | -你今天干不错 卡丽妮娅 -谢谢爸爸 |
[31:37] | The board and I have talked it over, | 我和董事会都谈过了 |
[31:39] | and we all agree that you deserve a promotion. | 我们一致同意你理应得到提拔 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么 |
[31:46] | Senior vice president. | 高级副总裁 |
[31:51] | I-I-I don’t know what to say. | 我 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[31:56] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | We’ll celebrate this weekend. | 我们这个周末庆祝 |
[32:02] | I’ll make reservations somewhere nice, hmm? | 我去预定一个好地方 |
[32:04] | Yeah. I’ll-I’ll ask Sophie. | 好 我带着索菲 |
[32:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:09] | I’m just kidding. Invite your friend. | 我开玩笑呢 邀请你朋友过来吧 |
[32:13] | Dad, you know she’s not just my friend. | 爸爸 你知道她不仅是我的朋友 |
[32:16] | Yes, yes. | 对 是的 |
[32:17] | I actually was– | 我其实准备 |
[32:18] | I think it’s important to have fun when you are young. | 我觉得年轻的时候享乐很重要 |
[32:23] | I’ll see you this weekend, hmm? | 我们周末见 |
[32:26] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 |
[33:22] | 语音信箱 索菲 | |
[33:23] | Hey, baby, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[33:25] | Shit, I had a fuckity fucked up day. | 该死 我今天过得太糟心了 |
[33:28] | Uh, I hope yours was better than that. | 希望你能过得好一些 |
[33:31] | I was just calling to say hi to let you know I love you, | 我就是打电话问候一下 说一声我爱你 |
[33:34] | ’cause I do. | 因为我确实爱你 |
[33:36] | And I can’t wait for you to get home | 而且我迫不及待等你回家 |
[33:38] | so I can smack that ass. | 打你的小屁屁 |
[33:42] | Shit, I think Alice just heard that. Okay, whatever. | 糟糕 艾丽丝好像听见了 就这样吧 |
[33:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:47] | I’ll make dinner. You got any requests? | 我给你做晚饭 你想吃什么 |
[33:51] | Never mind, I’ll just make something good. | 算了 我就做点拿手的吧 |
[33:53] | Okay, I love you. | 好了 爱你 |
[33:56] | Again, like, a lot. | 很爱 很爱 |
[33:59] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
[34:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[34:20] | it is my pleasure to welcome | 很荣幸地请出 |
[34:21] | the next mayor of Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶下一位市长 |
[34:23] | Bette Porter. | 贝特·波特 |
[34:24] | The homelessness crisis has hit L.A., | 流浪人口危机威胁着洛杉矶 |
[34:28] | and it tears at the very fabric of who we are | 毫不留情地拷问着我们的身份 |
[34:31] | and what we believe in. | 和信仰 |
[34:33] | And the government, the government is meant to help | 而政府 本应该在这种情况下 |
[34:35] | in times like these. | 施以援手 |
[34:36] | It’s meant to protect the most vulnerable | 本应该保护城市人口中 |
[34:38] | in our population. | 最脆弱的部分 |
[34:40] | We need change, and we need it now. | 我们需要改变 现在就改变 |
[34:43] | And I believe that I am the face of that change. | 我相信我就是这种改变的代言人 |
[34:50] | And now, I’d– I’d like to open it up to questions. | 现在 我想回答大家的问题 |
[34:53] | I want to hear from you. | 我想听听你们的想法 |
[34:54] | I want to know what keeps you up at night. | 我想知道是什么让你们夜不能寐 |
[34:56] | The staff has mics. | 工作人员准备好了话筒 |
[34:58] | Yes? | 请 |
[35:04] | Prior to running for office, | 在竞选之前 |
[35:05] | you were the Director of Cultural Affairs | 你曾任洛杉矶市 |
[35:07] | for the City of Los Angeles. | 文化局局长 |
[35:10] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[35:11] | While you served as director, | 你是否记得 |
[35:15] | do you remember fucking my wife? | 在任职期间上了我的老婆 |
[35:20] | How does sleeping with Felicity Adams, | 请问和自己的已婚员工 |
[35:23] | a married employee of yours, | 费利西蒂·亚当斯发生关系 |
[35:25] | make you qualified to be the mayor? | 是如何让你有资格当市长的 |
[35:41] | – Do not touch me! – Get him out of here. Get him out of here. | -别碰我 -把他赶出去 把他赶出去 |
[35:43] | Shame on you, Ms. Porter! Shame on you! | 你真无耻 波特女士 你真无耻 |
[35:44] | Bette. Bette, Bette. | 贝特 贝特 贝特 |
[35:46] | Let’s go. Come on. Come on. | 我们走 来 跟我走 |
[35:48] | – No more questions at this time. – Come on. | -问答环节到此结束 -这边 |
[35:54] | No questions at this time, please. Here. | 问答环节到此结束 来 |
[35:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:01] | I need to call Angie. | 我得给安吉打电话 |
[36:02] | I don’t want her to read about this on fucking Twitter. | 我不想让她在推特上看到这个消息 |
[36:04] | Got you. | 明白 |
[36:10] | Big bank take lil’ bank. | 大银行吞小银行 |
[36:16] | We should get matching tattoos. | 我们应该纹情侣纹身 |
[36:19] | You think? | 是吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:22] | Yeah. Be pretty cool. | 嗯 挺酷的 |
[36:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | – Nothing. – Yeah, right. Well… | -没什么 -好吧 那么 |
[36:34] | Let’s take a selfie. | 我们来自拍吧 |
[36:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:40] | Uh, is your phone on? | 你手机开机了吗 |
[36:43] | No. My mom tracks me. Why? | 没有 我妈总跟踪我 怎么了 |
[36:46] | Well, there’s some shit going on with her. | 她那边出了点事情 |
[36:55] | Where the fuck is she? | 她到底跑哪去了 |
[36:57] | – I’m sure she’s fine. – I’ll text her. | -她不会有事的 -我给她发信息 |
[37:00] | – I’m just so fucking angry. – She’s a good kid. | -我都要气死了 -她是个好孩子 |
[37:03] | I know. No. I’m angry at myself. | 我知道 不 我是在生我自己的气 |
[37:07] | 潮热了 | |
[37:08] | Yes. Death is coming. | 是的 离死不远了 |
[37:11] | So what are you gonna do about the campaign? | 竞选的是你打算怎么办 |
[37:13] | My advisors told me that I should drop out. | 我的顾问们说我应该退出 |
[37:16] | – Oh, that’s bullshit. – You can’t do that. | -胡扯 -你不能退出 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry, I don’t see what the problem is. | 不好意思 我不觉得有什么大不了的 |
[37:20] | She slept with an employee. | 她把下属给睡了 |
[37:21] | – It was consensual. – But she was married. | -双方自愿的 -可她是已婚人士 |
[37:24] | Okay, so I fucked up. | 好吧 我搞砸了 |
[37:26] | I think it’s because you’re gay. | 我觉得是因为你是同性恋 |
[37:27] | Well, I think the problem is Felicity’s gay | 我认为问题在于费利西蒂是同性恋 |
[37:29] | and it makes her husband feel like less of a man, | 而这让她老公觉得自己不够爷们 |
[37:31] | I mean, whatever that means. | 无论这意味着什么 |
[37:32] | That makes the most sense. | 这个最有道理 |
[37:34] | But they’re trying to paint you like these male predators. | 但是他们想把你塑造成男性捕食者 |
[37:36] | And I might be just like them. | 我可能跟他们没什么区别 |
[37:38] | No, no, no, no, no. That’s shame. | 不不不 那是耻辱 |
[37:41] | You should make a statement. | 你应该发表一份声明 |
[37:42] | – You should come on my show. – What? Why? No. | -你应该来让我的节目 -为什么 不 |
[37:45] | I can give you a platform to tell your side. | 我可以给你提供一个平台说说你的想法 |
[37:47] | Yeah. You can tell them who you are. | 对 你可以告诉他们你是什么样的人 |
[37:51] | But I don’t know who I am right now. | 但是我现在也不知道自己是什么人了 |
[37:54] | You’re Bette fucking Porter. | 你是了不起的贝特·波特 |
[37:57] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[38:00] | Thank God. Could you guys excuse us, please? Angie! | 谢天谢地 失陪一下 安吉 |
[38:03] | – Let’s get out of here. – You Want to get a burrito or something? | -咱们走吧 -你想吃墨西哥卷之类的吗 |
[38:05] | No, I want a burger. | 不 我想吃汉堡 |
[38:06] | Angie! | 安吉 |
[38:11] | Angie! | 安吉 |
[38:13] | I hate you! You ruin everything! | 我恨你 你把一切都毁了 |
[38:15] | That’s fine, but you cannot ditch school and go MIA. | 没关系 但是你不能逃学玩失踪 |
[38:18] | Whatever. You fucked somebody… | 那又怎样 你还跟别人上床呢 |
[38:19] | Hey! You do not get to talk to me that way. | 不许你再这样跟我说话 |
[38:22] | No. Everything you do becomes my fucking problem. | 不 你做得每一件事都成了我的困扰 |
[38:25] | Do you know know how humiliating it is to be your daughter? | 你知不知道做你女儿有多丢人 |
[38:30] | Wait, are you high right now? | 等一下 你嗑药了吗 |
[38:33] | – No. – Are you kidding me? | -没有 -你这是闹的哪门子 |
[38:37] | Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[38:38] | -No, stop! Stop it. – I’m looking… | -不 住手 -我要翻… |
[38:39] | I’m gonna check. | 我要看看 |
[38:41] | – We vaped. – What does that mean? | -我们吸了电子烟 -那是什么 |
[38:42] | – Vaped what? Pot? – Yeah. | -哪种电子烟 大麻吗 -对 |
[38:44] | But I don’t have it, Jordi does. | 但不是我的 是乔迪的 |
[38:45] | Angie… you cannot smoke pot. | 安吉 你不能抽大麻 |
[38:48] | – It’s not illegal. – Yes, it is. | -不违法 -违法 |
[38:50] | You are 16 years old. | 你16岁了 |
[38:53] | I want to live with Mama T. | 我要和蒂妈住在一起 |
[39:02] | Do you want me to call her right now | 你想让我现在就给她打电话 |
[39:03] | and tell her what you did today? | 告诉她你今天都做什么了吗 |
[39:07] | Fine. I’ll just tell her that you fucked somebody. | 行 我就告诉她你跟别人睡了 |
[39:10] | I’m pretty sure she already heard. | 我敢肯定她已经听说了 |
[39:19] | Give me your phone. You’re grounded. | 把你手机给我 你被禁足了 |
[39:32] | And if you think it doesn’t pain me to know that I hurt you, | 如果你以为伤害了你我却一点都不痛苦的话 |
[39:35] | you are wrong, and I’m deeply sorry. | 那你就错了 我很抱歉 |
[39:39] | You deserve better. | 你不应该受到这种待遇 |
[40:17] | Oh, fuck, what a shitty fucking day! | 该死 真是见了鬼的一天 |
[40:22] | Hi. God, that was a long one. | 天啊 这一天真够受的 |
[40:24] | Can I get a glass of wine? | 能给我一杯酒吗 |
[40:26] | Well, yeah, I actually poured you a glass right over there. | 好的 我其实已经给你倒了一杯 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | Oh, boy. Ooh. | 天啊 |
[40:40] | Hey. Wow, that’s really, | 哇 外面 |
[40:42] | that’s really nice out there. | 真的挺好看 |
[40:48] | I love the way that you talk to the TV. | 我喜欢你对着电视讲话的样子 |
[40:54] | A-And I love that you dance | 我喜欢你跳舞时 |
[40:55] | with your eyes closed. | 闭着眼睛的样子 |
[41:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是怎么了 |
[41:10] | You’re my person. | 你就是我要找的那个人 |
[41:12] | No. | 不 |
[41:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:17] | I need you in my life forever. | 我的人生永远都需要你 |
[41:25] | Do not fuck with me. | 别瞎闹 |
[41:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:36] | Sophie Suarez… | 索菲·苏亚雷斯 |
[41:40] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:55] | Please? Will you marry me, please? | 答应我 嫁给我好吗 |
[42:07] | Yes. | 好 |
[42:09] | – Yes? – Yes. | -真的 -真的 |
[42:10] | Yes, yes, yes. | 真的 真的 真的 |
[42:12] | God, you waited a long time to say yes. | 天啊 你等了那么长时间才同意 |
[42:16] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be my wife. | 我不敢相信你要当我老婆了 |
[42:17] | This is just… Oh, man. | 这简直…天啊 |
[42:36] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[42:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[42:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:42] | Oh, no. No, it’s not okay. | 不 不 不行 |
[42:44] | It doesn’t fit. | 戴不上 |
[42:45] | Rings are just a symbol of the patriarchy. | 戒指就是父系社会的一个象征 |
[42:47] | Yeah, but I still want you to have one. | 是的 但是我还是想给你买一个 |
[42:49] | Yeah, I’ll still take it. | 好吧 那我就戴 |
[42:54] | I’ll get it resized. | 我拿去调整一下尺寸 |
[42:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:11] | Fuck! | 搞什么 |
[43:12] | – Did you do it? – I told her we should wait. | -求婚了吗 -我跟她说应该等一会 |
[43:14] | Hey, I got nervous. It got quiet. | 我紧张了 突然就安静了 |
[43:15] | Did you do it? So? | 求婚了吗 答应了吗 |
[43:16] | Yeah, we’re engaged! We’re engaged! | 是的 我们订婚了 我们订婚了 |
[43:20] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[43:21] | I love you. I’m so happy- | 我爱你 我太幸福了 |
[43:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:29] | I can’t believe you both knew. | 我不敢相信你们俩早就知道 |
[43:32] | I can’t believe I kept my mouth shut. | 我也不敢相信我能管住自己的嘴 |
[43:34] | I get to be best man, right? | 我是伴郎吧 |
[43:35] | Yeah! Of course. What? Come on! | 那当然了 来 |
[43:41] | Are you guys ready for the show? | 大家准备好录节目了吗 |
[43:44] | Let me hear you. | 让我听到你们的热情 |
[43:46] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[43:48] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[43:52] | All right, you guys- | 好了 在座的各位 |
[43:53] | Here she is, | 她来了 |
[43:55] | – the name on everybody’s lips. – Water? | -所有人耳熟能详的名字 -喝水吗 |
[43:56] | You got this. You’re Alice. | 你能行的 你是艾丽丝 |
[43:57] | You’re the name on everybody’s lips. | 你是炙手可热的人物 |
[43:59] | Alice! | 艾丽丝 |
[44:08] | Hi. Thank you. Thank you. | 大家好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[44:11] | Thank you so much. Please. Please, please, please. | 非常感谢 好了 好了 |
[44:14] | Thank you. Oh, it is so great to be back. | 谢谢 回到台上真是太好了 |
[44:18] | It really is. I have missed you all so much. | 真的 我特别想念你们 |
[44:20] | Uh– that hiatus was really long, wasn’t it? | 刚才那个热场挺长啊 |
[44:22] | Felt like it was, like, a decade or something. Huh? | 感觉就像是 过了十年差不多 |
[44:25] | – Right, Heather? – Sure did. | -是不是 希瑟 -确实是 |
[44:26] | Yeah, oh, you met my third cousin? | 你已经认识我的第三个表妹了 |
[44:28] | Yes. Ha. Yeah. | 是的 对的 |
[44:30] | And– So how was your break? | 假期过得怎么样 |
[44:32] | I was just hanging out | 我一直在谷区的 |
[44:33] | in my, uh, shared studio apartment in the Valley, | 合租单身公寓里瞎玩 |
[44:35] | just waiting for the show to come back. | 就等着节目回归了 |
[44:37] | Yeah. Is there a reason | 好吧 你总是把 |
[44:38] | you keep bringing up that you share an apartment? | 合租的事挂在最边上是不是有什么原因 |
[44:41] | I just know that | 我只知道 |
[44:42] | you have an extra bedroom at your house | 你家有一个多余的卧室 |
[44:44] | – and it’s real fancy. – Okay. Oh… | -还特别精致 -好吧 |
[44:47] | No, I get it. | 不 我明白了 |
[44:48] | See you latte. | 拿铁明天见 |
[44:51] | All right, ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, | 好了 女士们先生们以及其他朋友门 |
[44:54] | it is my absolute pleasure to welcome | 我特别荣幸地请出 |
[44:57] | my dear friend and candidate for L.A. mayor– | 我的闺蜜 洛杉矶市长候选人 |
[44:59] | she likes her coffee black with one raw sugar– | 她喜欢喝加一份粗糖的黑咖啡 |
[45:03] | Bette Porter! | 贝特·波特 |
[45:20] | Well, thank you so much for coming. | 感谢你来上节目 |
[45:22] | – Thank you for having me. – Uh, full disclosure, | -谢谢你请我来 -彻底揭秘一下 |
[45:25] | we’ve known each other for about 25 years. | 我们已经相识25年了 |
[45:27] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[45:29] | Okay, and in those 25 years, have I ever gone easy on you? | 在这25年里 我对你宽容过吗 |
[45:33] | Cut you any slack? | 网开一面过吗 |
[45:34] | Let you off the hook? Not even for | -放你一马过吗 -从来都没有 |
[45:35] | – a single day, Alice. – Yeah. Okay. | -一天都没有 艾丽丝 -好吧 |
[45:37] | So, do your voters know that you stole a billboard | 那么 你的投票人知道你十来年前 |
[45:42] | in the mid-aughts? | 偷过一块公告板吗 |
[45:43] | Uh, we-we borrowed it, Alice. | 我们借的 艾丽丝 |
[45:45] | Oh, “we” we borrowed it. | “我们” 我们借的 |
[45:46] | Oh, you’re put– Okay. Okay. Were you gonna | 你是说… 好吧 好吧 你是打算 |
[45:48] | keep that on the DL? Because I didn’t get that memo. | 在截稿的时候说的吗 因为我没收到这一条 |
[45:51] | – I think we should. – Yeah. Well, I missed that. | -我们应该说了 -好吧 我没看到 |
[45:54] | All right, let’s dig in. | 好了 我们再挖点料 |
[45:56] | So, in case you’ve been living under a rock, | 如果你一直生活在重压之下 |
[45:59] | yesterday during a forum, | 昨天的论坛 |
[46:00] | a man who’s since been identified as Tyler Adams | 一位经确认名为泰勒·亚当斯的男子 |
[46:03] | publicly accused mayoral candidate Bette Porter | 公开指责市长候选人贝特·波特 |
[46:06] | of having an affair with his wife. | 和他的妻子有染 |
[46:09] | Is that correct? That’s correct. | 是真的吗 是的 |
[46:11] | So why did you want to come on the show today? | 那你今天为什么想来上节目呢 |
[46:13] | I mean, why not let something like that | 为什么不让这种事情 |
[46:14] | just kind of blow over? | 慢慢平息呢 |
[46:17] | Well, because I won’t be shamed into silence. | 因为我不会因羞愧而选择沉默 |
[46:20] | I mean, historically, | 从历史上来说 |
[46:21] | that’s what happens to women in my position. | 我这个位置的女人通常会这样 |
[46:23] | We’re shamed and then we stand down, but I won’t. | 我们感到羞愧 然后就退出了 但是我不会 |
[46:26] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不会 以后也不会 |
[46:31] | So, are you sorry | 那么 你因为 |
[46:32] | that you slept with a married woman? | 和已婚女士发生关系而感到抱歉吗 |
[46:34] | Well, it’s tricky because I-I… | 这很难说 因为我 |
[46:38] | I don’t want anyone to think that I’m okay | 不想让大家认为 在我的意识里 |
[46:40] | with causing another person pain, because I’m not. | 造成别人的痛苦是我所谓的 因为我这么想 |
[46:44] | But I also don’t want it to seem like I’m apologizing | 但我又不想让这一切看起来像是在 |
[46:47] | for having a relationship with a consenting adult | 为了跟一个你情我愿的成年人发生关系而道歉 |
[46:49] | because that’s also a message | 因为这也是我不愿意 |
[46:50] | that I’m not comfortable sending. | 表达的一种信息 |
[46:52] | So you’re not sorry? | 那你不觉得有错了 |
[46:56] | I think I answered the question. | 我认为我已经回答这个问题了 |
[46:57] | It’s not that that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[47:00] | It’s getting a little hot in here. | 演播室里开始有点热了 |
[47:04] | Can I just tell you the most frustrating part | 我直接告诉你整个事件中 |
[47:07] | of this whole ordeal? | 最让人沮丧的部分吧 |
[47:09] | Please. | 请讲 |
[47:12] | I mean, it’s distracting. | 很难让人专心致志 |
[47:14] | People would rather focus on what’s titillating | 人们宁愿把注意力集中在让人兴奋的事情上 |
[47:16] | than stare death in the face. | 也不愿直面死亡 |
[47:18] | And the fact is, our city is in crisis and people are dying. | 现实是 城市陷入了危机 有人生命垂危 |
[47:24] | I know | 我知道 |
[47:24] | that you have a very real reason that you’re running. | 你参加竞选有非常真实的理由 |
[47:29] | A very personal reason. | 一个非常私人的原因 |
[47:32] | Why won’t you talk about it? | 来说说这个吧 |
[47:39] | Because despite this week’s events, | 因为尽管这周发生了很多事 |
[47:43] | I’ve chosen to keep my private life private. | 我都选择了不让别人知道自己的私人生活 |
[47:48] | But those people out there, | 可是电视机前的观众们 |
[47:50] | they want to know who you are, | 想知道你是怎样的人 |
[47:54] | not just what you stand for. | 想知道你的理念 |
[47:57] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[48:00] | I’m a woman. | 我是一个女人 |
[48:03] | I’m gay, I’m biracial. | 我是同性恋 双种族 |
[48:06] | Um, I’m a mother | 我是一位母亲 |
[48:08] | to an extraordinary daughter. | 女儿特别优秀 |
[48:10] | I’m an ex-wife, uh, a friend. | 我是别人的前妻 我是一位朋友 |
[48:12] | I think I’m a really loyal friend. | 我认为我是一位非常忠实的朋友 |
[48:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:15] | Uh, I’m a daughter, | 我是一个女儿 |
[48:17] | I’m-I’m a sister. | 我是妹妹 |
[48:21] | Uh… and I’m… | 我 |
[48:27] | …and I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[48:29] | I’m– I am a part of you. | 我是你们的一分子 |
[48:32] | I really feel that. | 我真这么觉得 |
[48:34] | You know, I’m that part of you that wants to do better. | 我是你们当中想要做得更好的那部分 |
[48:39] | I’m that part of you that loves this city | 我们是你们当中热爱这座城市 |
[48:42] | and wants to see all of its communities thrive. | 希望看到所有社区繁荣发展的那部分 |
[48:48] | I’m that part of you that makes mistakes. | 我是你们当中会犯错误的那部分 |
[48:56] | And I know I’ve disappointed people that I love. | 我知道我让我爱的人失望了 |
[48:59] | And that’s not a mistake that I want to make again. | 这种错误我不想再犯了 |
[49:03] | And I hope that my indiscretions | 我希望我的轻率之举 |
[49:06] | don’t cloud my greater purpose, | 不会影响我的伟大目标 |
[49:08] | because while I know | 因为我知道 |
[49:11] | I’m not the perfect messenger, | 自己不是个完美的信使 |
[49:15] | I do have the perfect message. | 但我有完美的消息 |
[49:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:35] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[49:59] | Hey. Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[50:06] | Hey. Hi. Okay. | 好了 |
[51:05] | Bette? | 贝特 |
[51:15] | Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[51:18] | So, I’m just so curious to know what I can do for you. | 我只是好奇你找我什么事 |
[51:20] | Would you like to have a seat? | 坐下说吧 |
[51:22] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[51:24] | I am not gonna bullshit you, Ms. Porter. | 我就不说废话了 波特女士 |
[51:26] | I don’t think you’ve got the time. | 我觉得你也挺忙的 |
[51:29] | Well, I appreciate that. | 多谢理解 |
[51:36] | My colleague’s son died the other night. | 我同事的儿子那天晚上死了 |
[51:39] | Heroin overdose. 23 years old. | 海洛因吸食过量 23岁 |
[51:42] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[51:44] | Up until yesterday, I managed to convince myself | 直到昨天 我都说服自己 |
[51:48] | that my job was to protect the company | 我的工作就是保护好 |
[51:51] | that afforded me the life that I have. | 让我丰衣足食的公司 |
[51:53] | Protect the people who helped build it from the ground up. | 保护好把公司一手建立起来的人 |
[51:57] | Go on. | 继续 |
[52:04] | You asked me the other day how l sleep at night, | 你那天问我 晚上是怎么能睡得着的 |
[52:07] | but the truth is, | 可事实是 |
[52:09] | I don’t. | 我睡不着 |
[52:12] | I am damn good at my job, | 我工作做得很像样 |
[52:15] | but I want to work for someone I believe in. | 但是我想为我相信的人工作 |
[52:18] | And I came here today because I believe in you. | 我今天来就是因为我相信你 |
[52:36] | I’m not so sure that I trust you. | 我不确定自己是否信任你 |
[52:44] | You’ve started your professional life | 你的职业生涯是 |
[52:46] | in a compromised industry. | 从一个折衷行业开始的 |
[52:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:53] | But if you want to win, | 但是如果你想胜出 |
[52:56] | I think you need me. | 我觉得你需要我 |