| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | ‐ Yay! ‐ I told you! | -太好了 -我说对了吧 | 
| [00:07] | I love seeing you like this. | 我好喜欢看你这样 | 
| [00:09] | ‐ I’m in. ‐ You know who’s mean? | -我同意 -你知道谁刻薄吗 | 
| [00:11] | ‐ Who? ‐ Dani. | -谁 -丹妮 | 
| [00:12] | She processes everything alone. | 她所有事都是一个人承担 | 
| [00:14] | I mean, how do I get her to open up to me? | 怎么才能让她对我敞开心扉呢 | 
| [00:16] | Milner’s team bought up a ton of airtime. | 米尔纳的团队买了很多播出时间 | 
| [00:18] | I’m hearing that it’s going to be a negative attack campaign. | 听说是要泼脏水 | 
| [00:21] | Your job is to help me shape my message | 你的工作在于帮忙塑造并传播 | 
| [00:23] | and get it out into the world. | 我想要传递的声音 | 
| [00:24] | There are a lot of voices in the room. | 目前这里有各种意见 | 
| [00:26] | So, I would like to make some changes. | 所以 我想做出一些改变 | 
| [00:29] | Quite frankly, | 说实话 | 
| [00:30] | we don’t know if there will be a next season. | 我们不知道这节目还有没有下一季 | 
| [00:32] | We need a viral video. | 我们需要一段火爆全网的视频 | 
| [00:34] | Are you ready to hear your baby’s heartbeat? | 准备好听宝宝的心跳了吗 | 
| [00:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [00:38] | Today was really hard. | 今天真的很不好过 | 
| [00:39] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 | 
| [00:41] | Aren’t you scared just a little bit? | 你难道一点都不害怕吗 | 
| [00:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:43] | You were wondering if I could get over the whole priest thing. | 你想知道我能不能过了牧师这茬 | 
| [00:46] | Well, I can, because you’re not a real priest. | 其实 我能 因为你不是真的牧师 | 
| [00:49] | You have deep wounds. | 你被人深深地伤害过 | 
| [00:50] | And I don’t know who hurt you, | 我不知道谁伤害了你 | 
| [00:52] | but somebody did. | 但是有人伤害过你 | 
| [00:54] | I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在不太方便说话 | 
| [00:55] | I’m at your sister’s engagement party. | 我在你姐姐的订婚派对上 | 
| [00:56] | Faith’s getting married? | 菲斯要结婚了 | 
| [00:57] | Have you told that sweet boy | 你告诉那个男生你喜欢他了吗 | 
| [00:59] | that you love him yet? ‘Cause he loves you, too. | 因为他也喜欢你 | 
| [01:04] | They were fucking, Shane! | 她们做爱了 夏恩 | 
| [01:06] | Throuples are complicated, Al. | 三人行没那么好处理 小艾 | 
| [01:07] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 | 
| [01:08] | You know, we’ve spent | 我和吉吉我们两个 | 
| [01:09] | the last few days, Gigi and I, | 用这几天的时间 | 
| [01:10] | really getting into our issues. | 真的解决了一些我们之前的问题 | 
| [01:13] | I’m so glad I could be there to help push you guys | 我很高兴能够推你们一把 | 
| [01:16] | towards hashing out your divorce. | 解决了离婚的问题 | 
| [01:18] | ‐ So, I’m gonna go. ‐ What happened? | -所以 我要走了 -怎么了 | 
| [01:20] | ‐ Oh, my grandma fell. ‐ Come here. Come here. | -我外婆摔倒了 -来 来 | 
| [01:23] | I think you should have been there for her today. | 我觉得你今天应该过去看看她 | 
| [01:25] | She really needed you. | 她很需要你 | 
| [01:26] | She knows I’m fucking tapped out right now. | 她也知道我现在整个人都要被榨干了 | 
| [01:27] | I‐I’m giving her all I’ve got. | 我能做的都做了 | 
| [01:29] | You’re, like, the best part of my day. | 和你一起是我一天中最开心的时刻 | 
| [01:32] | I love the shit out of you. | 你的一切我都爱 | 
| [01:39] | What are you doing, buddy? | 你在干什么呢 | 
| [01:42] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [02:07] | Tonight’s the night, | 就在今天 | 
| [02:08] | and you can certainly feel the excitement out here. | 你可以感受到现场激动人心的气氛 | 
| [02:10] | Bette Porter’s campaign has had quite a few bumps in the road, | 贝特·波特的选战之路遭遇了一些困难 | 
| [02:13] | but people have really responded to her commitment | 但人们仍然对她承诺治理 | 
| [02:15] | to address the opioid crisis head‐on. | 类阿片药物滥用危机回应热烈 | 
| [02:18] | Now, if Porter wins tonight, | 现在 如果波特今晚赢了 | 
| [02:19] | she not only would be the first woman elected to this office, | 她将不仅成为第一个入驻市长办公室的女性 | 
| [02:22] | but also the first openly gay mayor of the city. | 还将成为本市第一个公开出柜的同性恋市长 | 
| [02:24] | It would truly be an historic day for Los Angeles. | 今天对洛杉矶来说将会是载入史册的一天 | 
| [02:28] | The polls are about to close, | 民调即将结束 | 
| [02:29] | and members of our team will be here… | 我们团队的成员会在这里 | 
| [02:31] | Okay, everyone. Here we go. | 好了各位 我们开始 | 
| [02:32] | Polls are closed. | 民调已经结束 | 
| [02:33] | Make sure you’re all on the registrar’s website. | 确认你们密切关注公证员网站 | 
| [02:36] | We hit the doors in CD 11. | 我们在第11选区表现不好 | 
| [02:38] | I know that we phoned our voters this past weekend, | 我知道你上周末给我们的选民打电话了 | 
| [02:39] | but how many did we pull to vote? | 有多少人确实去投票了 | 
| [02:41] | I don’t have any hard numbers, | 我没有一个准确的数字 | 
| [02:42] | ‐ But we’re doing all we can. ‐ Well, I need numbers. | -但我们已经尽力了 -但我需要数字 | 
| [02:43] | Go get me the numbers. | 给我统计出数字来 | 
| [02:48] | ‐ You all good? ‐ Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 | 
| [02:51] | All we can do is wait. | 我们就剩下等结果了 | 
| [02:53] | Good luck, Ms. Porter. | 祝您好运 波特女士 | 
| [02:54] | Thank you, everybody. Thank you. | 谢谢 各位 谢谢你 | 
| [02:56] | ‐ You got this. ‐ Good luck. | -你没问题的 -祝好运 | 
| [02:57] | All right, ladies, gentlemen, | 好了 女士们先生们 | 
| [02:59] | all you gender nonconforming folks out there. | 性别酷儿们 | 
| [03:02] | Are you ready to welcome | 你们准备好欢迎 | 
| [03:04] | the guest of honor this evening? | 今晚的荣誉客人了吗 | 
| [03:06] | ‐ ‐Your next mayor | 你们未来的 | 
| [03:07] | of Los Angeles, Bette Porter! | 洛杉矶市长贝特·波特 | 
| [03:18] | Good luck, Bette! | 祝好运 贝特 | 
| [03:20] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [03:23] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 | 
| [03:27] | Aw, this is so sweet. Hey. | 好贴心 你好 | 
| [03:29] | Ah, Ms. Porter. | 波特女士 | 
| [03:30] | Recent polls are increasingly in your favor. | 最近你的民调支持率越来越高 | 
| [03:33] | Would you say that you’re taking this last‐minute ascent | 你会把这最后关头的攀升 | 
| [03:35] | as a good sign? | 看成是一个积极的信号吗 | 
| [03:36] | Well, you and I both know never to trust the polls. | 你我都知道永远不要相信民调 | 
| [03:38] | Right, Maya? | 对吧 玛雅 | 
| [03:39] | But I have to say we are cautiously optimistic. | 但我可以说我们持谨慎乐观的态度 | 
| [03:44] | But, come on. I mean, off the record, | 但是 坦白点 私下说 | 
| [03:48] | you have to admit this is really exciting. | 你必须要承认这很令人激动 | 
| [03:51] | Well, I‐I have to admit, um… | 没什么 | 
| [03:54] | absolutely nothing. | 是我必须承认的事 | 
| [03:57] | ‐ No. ‐ Ugh, we’re looking for me. | -不好 -拜托 我们是在替我看 | 
| [03:59] | What about her? | 她怎么样 | 
| [04:01] | No. | 不好 | 
| [04:03] | I can’t believe | 我没法相信 | 
| [04:04] | I went from the greatest girlfriend | 我从有一个最好的女朋友 | 
| [04:06] | to two girlfriends to no girlfriends. | 到有两个女朋友 到没有女朋友 | 
| [04:10] | ‐ What about her? ‐ No. | -她怎么样 -不好 | 
| [04:11] | ‐ No? ‐ No. | -不好 -不好 | 
| [04:12] | ‐ Give her a chance! ‐ No. Please, trust me. | -给她一次机会嘛 -不 相信我 | 
| [04:14] | ‐Okay. ‐No. Ah, what about her? What about her? | -好吧 -等下 她怎么样 她 | 
| [04:16] | ‐ Oh, she’s cute. Okay, okay. ‐ No, I like her, I like her. | -她很可爱 好 -对 我喜欢她 | 
| [04:22] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:23] | Every picture’s with a parakeet. | 每张照片都有一只鹦鹉 | 
| [04:24] | So what’s wrong with a bird? | 有只鸟怎么了 | 
| [04:25] | I don’t know if I’m ready for birds. | 我不确定我是否准备好要鸟了 | 
| [04:28] | They’re so chatty. | 它们太聒噪了 | 
| [04:29] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [04:31] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:32] | Check out the woman at your twelve o’clock. | 看你十二点钟方向那个女人 | 
| [04:33] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 | 
| [04:34] | Okay. All right, I’ll be sly. | 好的 我悄悄地 | 
| [04:38] | That is your six. | 那是你六点钟方向 | 
| [04:39] | I don’t know clocks, okay? | 我不认表 行了吧 | 
| [04:41] | ‐ Everything’s digital now. ‐ Hey, you guys. | -现在什么都电子化了 -你们好呀 | 
| [04:43] | Angie’s on her way. | 安吉在路上 | 
| [04:44] | I told her to find you two when, when she gets here. | 我跟她说了等她来了找你们 | 
| [04:46] | ‐ Yeah, of course, of course. ‐ We got her. | -当然 没问题 -交给我们了 | 
| [04:47] | – Okay. – Hi. | -好的 -喂 | 
| [04:50] | Who is it? | 谁的电话 | 
| [04:51] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 | 
| [04:52] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 | 
| [04:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [04:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um, I‐I‐I’ll be back soon. | 好的好的 我这就回去 | 
| [04:56] | ‐ I‐I‐I’ll call you. ‐ Okay. | -我一会给你打电话 -好 | 
| [04:59] | Are you already home? | 你已经在家了吗 | 
| [05:01] | Hey, Bette. What do you think of her? | 贝特 你觉得她怎么样 | 
| [05:02] | Is that a parakeet? | 那是只鹦鹉吗 | 
| [05:03] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Is that a thing? | -是的 -这有关系吗 | 
| [05:05] | Uh, they called the 11th District for you. | 你赢了第11选区 | 
| [05:09] | Wait, what? | 什么 | 
| [05:09] | Are you‐‐ a‐are you sure? I mean, we weren’t | 你 你确定吗 我们 | 
| [05:11] | polling very well on the Westside. | 网站上那个区的民调结果不好 | 
| [05:12] | ‐And Milner was supposed to have a… ‐I’m sure. I’m sure of it. | -米尔纳应该有 -我确定 很确定 | 
| [05:14] | The county registrar just reported it. | 区公证员刚刚正式宣布了 | 
| [05:16] | Bette. | 贝特 | 
| [05:17] | ‐ ‐Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [05:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [05:21] | ‐ We can actually win this thing. ‐ Yeah, well, | -我们真的会赢了 -是啊 | 
| [05:23] | that was the goal, right? | 那就是目标 对不对 | 
| [05:24] | ‐ Right. ‐ Yeah. | -是啊 -对 | 
| [05:25] | ‐ ‐Hey. | 你好 | 
| [05:26] | ‐ Hi. ‐ It’s good to see you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [05:27] | You, too. Congratulations on the whole campaign. | 你也是 恭喜选举结果 | 
| [05:29] | Oh, thank you so much. I mean, it’s all her. | 太谢谢你了 都是她的功劳 | 
| [05:33] | Hey, you’re young, let me ask you a question. | 你年轻 让我问你个问题 | 
| [05:35] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 | 
| [05:36] | I dated her. The birds were her whole thing. | 我约过她 那只鸟是她的全部 | 
| [05:49] | We are outside the Porter campaign’s | 我们在贝特竞选团队 | 
| [05:51] | official watch party, where we are able to | 官方观票派对外面 我们现在可以确定 | 
| [05:53] | confirm now that Bette Porter has won the 11th District. | 贝特·波特已经赢下了第11选区 | 
| [05:56] | Once again, the 11th District has been confirmed | 重复一次 第11选区已经确定 | 
| [05:59] | of going to Bette Porter, | 贝特·波特赢下第11选区 | 
| [06:00] | while Milner takes the 2nd, | 米尔纳排在第二位 | 
| [06:02] | and this race is still too close to call. | 选战仍然胶着 胜负难以预测 | 
| [06:04] | Stay tuned for further results. | 请不要走开 关注进一步的动态 | 
| [06:24] | Soph. | 索菲 | 
| [06:26] | ‐ Hi. Oh… ‐ Hello, gorgeous. | -你好 -你好 美人 | 
| [06:30] | Oh, I like this. | 我喜欢这个 | 
| [06:31] | ‐Thank you. ‐ Look at you together. ‐ Guys, hi. | -谢谢 -你们在一起真好 -各位 | 
| [06:34] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你来了 | 
| [06:40] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [06:42] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 | 
| [06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:46] | Well, this looks amazing. | 这看起来棒极了 | 
| [06:48] | ‐ Wow. Yeah. ‐ Thank you. Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢谢谢 | 
| [06:50] | Except that I have literally never been | 只是 我这辈子 | 
| [06:53] | this nervous before in my life. | 从来没这么紧张过 | 
| [06:54] | Like, I could puke any second. | 就像 我随时都可能吐 | 
| [06:59] | Hey, hey, look at me. | 宝贝 看着我 | 
| [07:03] | I am so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 | 
| [07:05] | No matter what happens, all right? | 无论发生什么 明白吗 | 
| [07:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:10] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [07:11] | This is cute. | 她们真可爱 | 
| [07:13] | Oh, fuck. | 糟糕 | 
| [07:14] | How did we lose the 13th? | 我们怎么可能输了第13选区 | 
| [07:19] | Mm, that was nice while it lasted. | 刚刚还是不错的 | 
| [07:21] | You’ll get her back in, like, three hours. | 她会回来的 三个钟头之后 | 
| [07:23] | Ooh, yeah, I’m not gonna hold my breath. | 是啊 我才不指望呢 | 
| [07:25] | Okay, please, can we see a preview | 拜托 能在明晚开幕之前 | 
| [07:27] | before your opening tomorrow night? | 我们先睹为快吗 | 
| [07:30] | No, you’re gonna have to wait | 不行 你得和别人一样 | 
| [07:31] | like everyone else. | 乖乖等着 | 
| [07:33] | It’s a painting of me. | 有一幅画是画的我 | 
| [07:34] | – All right, doesn’t that entitle me to some advanced viewing? Right? ‐ No. | -所以 我不能优先观看的吗 是吧 -不行 | 
| [07:37] | I didn’t know if you guys wanted limes, | 不知道你们是否想要酸橙 | 
| [07:39] | but, uh, I thought they looked fancy. | 我觉得看着很不错 | 
| [07:41] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [07:42] | Also, no straws because the planet. | 也没有吸管 因为要环保 | 
| [07:46] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 方便谈谈吗 | 
| [07:49] | Y‐‐ sure. | 当然 | 
| [07:50] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [07:51] | ‐ Never better. ‐ Oh, yeah. | -再好不过了 -嗯 | 
| [07:56] | Excuse us. | 借过 | 
| [07:58] | ‐ Hey, boss. ‐ Hey, boss. | -老板 -老板 | 
| [08:04] | So… what do you think? | 所以…你怎么看 | 
| [08:06] | You think she’ll win? | 她能当选吗 | 
| [08:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:08] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [08:10] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her lose anything. | 我应该都没见她输[丢]过 | 
| [08:13] | Like, not even her keys. | 钥匙都没丢过 | 
| [08:16] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你一件事吗 | 
| [08:19] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然 | 
| [08:21] | What’s up? | 怎么 | 
| [08:23] | When did you lose your virginity? | 你什么时候失去处子之身的 | 
| [08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:31] | I haven’t yet. | 现在都还没失去 | 
| [08:34] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在骗人 | 
| [08:38] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [08:39] | I was, um… | 那时候 | 
| [08:41] | I was, like, 37. | 那时候我37岁 | 
| [08:45] | You know what? | 要不然 | 
| [08:46] | ‐ I’ll just ask Shane. I think that’s perfect. ‐ No. | -我直接问夏恩吧 那样很好 -别 | 
| [08:48] | ‐ No? ‐ No. No, I’ll talk, I’ll talk, I’ll talk. | -别 -别 我说 我说 | 
| [08:50] | Okay, uh, whew. | 好吧 | 
| [08:52] | Well… | 那么 | 
| [08:54] | I was 17, and… | 我当时十七岁 | 
| [08:58] | it was with this guy who played my mom’s son | 那家伙是当周精选影片里 | 
| [09:00] | in a movie of the week. | 扮演我妈妈儿子的人 | 
| [09:03] | So that was a little… weird. | 所以有点…怪 | 
| [09:06] | What’s a “Movie of the week”? | 什么是当周精选影片 | 
| [09:09] | That was your takeaway? From what I just said? | 你的收获就这个吗 我说了那么多 | 
| [09:13] | I guess I just figured | 我大概是觉得 | 
| [09:14] | that you’d, um… | 你或许 | 
| [09:15] | yeah, that you’d never want to talk about it. | 你或许不想再提 | 
| [09:19] | Yeah. No, that’s, like, definitely my move for sure. | 嗯 不是 肯定是我主动的 | 
| [09:24] | But… | 但是 | 
| [09:26] | I don’t know, I can be kind of a shit storm for people. | 我也不知道 有时候我把别人搞得一团乱 | 
| [09:29] | No. You’re not a shit storm. | 没有 你没把我搞得一团乱 | 
| [09:31] | No, I can be, and… | 有时候我就是这样 | 
| [09:34] | I just, like, don’t… | 只是我不想 | 
| [09:36] | really, really don’t want to do that to you. | 真的不想那样对你 | 
| [09:39] | And I know you love Dani, | 而且我知道你爱丹妮 | 
| [09:42] | and… | 而且 | 
| [09:44] | I just, I promise that none of whatever happened | 我保证之前发生的事情 | 
| [09:46] | is gonna mess any of that up, okay? | 都不会带来任何麻烦 | 
| [09:49] | Let’s just, like, undo it. | 我们就撤销 | 
| [09:51] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:53] | Just, like, a “Select all,” “Delete” sort of situation. | 类似”全选” “删除” 那样的 | 
| [09:55] | I don’t even know if that’s right. It’s just… | 我都不知道那样是否正确 不过 | 
| [09:58] | ‐ No, I… ‐ I’m not a big typer. | -不 -我也不太用电脑 | 
| [09:59] | ‐ Okay. ‐ I’m just talking words at you. | -行吧 -捡着词就说 | 
| [10:02] | ‐ Totally get it. ‐ Okay. | -明白 -好的 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [10:05] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Yeah. | -好啊 -嗯 | 
| [10:06] | So we’re good. | 所以我们没事了 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, we’re so good. | 我们没事了 | 
| [10:11] | ‐ Awesome. ‐ Yeah. | -太好了 -嗯 | 
| [10:14] | All right, I’m gonna go, I don’t know… | 好吧 我得走了 我也不知道 | 
| [10:17] | make drinks with limes. | 搞点酸橙水 | 
| [10:19] | ‐ All right. ‐ I’ll see you in there. | -没问题 -里边见 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 | 
| [10:34] | ‐ Hey. Hi. Are you okay? ‐ Hey. | -你还好吧 -嗨 | 
| [10:35] | 银湖 妇产医院 | |
| [10:36] | ‐ Did the bleeding stop? ‐ Not completely, but, um… | -血止住了吗 -没完全止住 不过 | 
| [10:39] | Okay, okay, okay. How long have you been waiting? | 好的 好的 等多久了 | 
| [10:41] | Not that long. They said it shouldn’t be | 没多久 他们说最多 | 
| [10:43] | any more than ten minutes. | 再等十分钟 | 
| [10:44] | Okay, hold on. Hi. Hi. Excuse me. | 好的 坚持住 不好意思 | 
| [10:46] | Hi. Is there a reason you’re making my pregnant wife wait | 你们让我怀有身孕的妻子干等着见医生 | 
| [10:48] | ‐ to see a doctor? ‐ Ma’am, there’s a process that we have. | -是有什么原因吗 -女士 我们有流程的 | 
| [10:50] | ‐ We have to go in the order that‐‐ ‐ Look, no, I‐I underst… | -照着流程才能 -听着 我明白 | 
| [10:52] | I understand your process, | 我明白你们有流程 | 
| [10:53] | but she’s bleeding, so she doesn’t have time for that. | 但她在出血 没有时间等 | 
| [10:55] | ‐ Babe, no, seriously, it’s not‐‐ ‐ Hold on, honey. I got this. | -宝贝 说真的 没 -坚持住 亲爱的 我来 | 
| [10:58] | Did you hear what I said? | 听到我说的了吗 | 
| [10:59] | Yes. We will call you up in just a moment, | 听到 马上就叫你们 | 
| [11:00] | but if you’ll just please‐‐ | 但也请你 | 
| [11:01] | Lady, she’s not gonna fucking wait for a doctor, | 女士 她的情况不能等 | 
| [11:03] | so please go get one. | 拜托叫一个医生来 | 
| [11:11] | Hey. Okay. | 好了 | 
| [11:14] | ‐ All right… ‐ I’m fine. | -好了 -我没事 | 
| [11:15] | ‐ It’s okay. ‐ You sure? | -没事的 -确定吗 | 
| [11:17] | All right, the doctor’s, I think… | 没事 医生 | 
| [11:18] | ‐ I think she’s getting him. ‐ Okay. | -她应该是去叫了 -好的 | 
| [11:20] | I mean, it’s just… it’s normal. | 我觉得 这很…常见 | 
| [11:23] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah. I‐I hear women, you know, | 嗯 我听其他女人说 | 
| [11:25] | they bleed early, and… it’s‐it’s just spotting. | 她们在孕早期会出血 只是几滴 | 
| [11:29] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay? It’s fine. | -好 -没事的 | 
| [11:33] | So, we’ve done well in the 5th. | 我们在第五区做得不错 | 
| [11:34] | If we get that, we just need one more. The 3rd… | 假如能拿下 还需要一个 第三区 | 
| [11:38] | or the 14th. | 或者第十四区 | 
| [11:39] | Our numbers in the 5th are slipping. | 第五区的支持率一直在下滑 | 
| [11:41] | Those negative ads really hurt her. | 那些脏水广告破坏力很大 | 
| [11:43] | ‐ I know. ‐ Polls as recent | -明白 -昨天的民调表明 | 
| [11:44] | as yesterday have Jeff Milner leading Porter | 在剩下的三个选区中 杰夫·米尔纳的支持率 | 
| [11:46] | in all three of the remaining districts. | 全都领先于波特 | 
| [11:48] | Porter’s only path to victory is to win the 5th, | 波特要想当选 唯一可能是拿下第五区 | 
| [11:51] | where she has struggled | 但她在当地也处境堪忧 | 
| [11:52] | since Milner’s onslaught of negative ads were released. | 因为米尔纳大量放出脏水广告 | 
| [11:55] | Okay, I know. | 好的 明白 | 
| [11:57] | And Garcetti won the 14th with 68% of the vote last time… | 上次加塞蒂凭68%的支持率拿下了第十四区 | 
| [12:01] | which leaves us with the 3rd. | 所以只有第三区 | 
| [12:02] | ‐ Maybe if we get the 3rd, we‐‐ ‐ Dani. Dani. | -也许拿下第三区 我们 -丹妮 | 
| [12:04] | We won the 5th. | 我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:06] | We won the 5th? We won… | 我们拿下了第五区 我们 | 
| [12:08] | ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Oh, my God. | -我的天啊 -我的天啊 | 
| [12:09] | Oh, my… oh, my God, we won the 5th. | 天啊 我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:12] | We won… we won the 5th! | 我们…我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:13] | We won the… we won… we won the 5th! | 我们拿下了…我们..我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:14] | We won the 5th. | 我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:17] | Bette, we’ve won the 5th. | 贝特 我们拿下了第五区 | 
| [12:18] | The 5th? You’re kidding. | 第五区 开玩笑的吧 | 
| [12:20] | Just one more. | 只需要再来一个 | 
| [12:21] | One more. | 再来一个 | 
| [12:24] | The celebration for the Porter campaign | 波特团队的喜悦 | 
| [12:26] | has proven to be short‐lived. | 是如此短暂 | 
| [12:28] | Can you just give us a few minutes, please? | 方便给我们一点时间吗 | 
| [12:29] | The registrar is now ready | 公证员马上就要 | 
| [12:30] | to call the 3rd District for Jeff Milner. | 宣布杰夫·米尔纳拿下了第三区 | 
| [12:33] | That means, with only one district remaining, | 由于只剩最后一个选区 | 
| [12:36] | this race has proven closer than anyone expected. | 本次竞选也比意料中更为胶着 | 
| [12:39] | For both sides it all comes down | 两方均把注意力 | 
| [12:41] | ‐ to the 14th District. ‐ Sorry, do, | -投向第十四区 -不好意思 | 
| [12:42] | do you, do you want a glass of water or something? | 要来一杯水或别的什么吗 | 
| [12:44] | ‐ Oh, no, no, God, no. ‐ Okay. | -不用 不用 -好的 | 
| [12:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [12:47] | The energy, I think, | 胜算在两方之间 | 
| [12:48] | on both sides is shifting a bit. | 不停摇摆 | 
| [12:49] | It feels like both of the camps | 感觉两边阵营 | 
| [12:51] | are kind of holding their breath | 都在翘首以盼 | 
| [12:53] | as the results continue to roll very slowly in. | 等待结果缓慢揭晓 | 
| [12:55] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 | 
| [13:06] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [13:07] | ‐ May I? ‐ Yeah. Go ahead. | -我来 -嗯 来 | 
| [13:16] | ‐ Let me just‐‐ ‐ Yeah. | -我就 -好 | 
| [13:23] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 | 
| [13:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [13:30] | Jeff Milner will be | 杰夫·米尔纳将会 | 
| [13:32] | the next mayor of Los Angeles. | 成为洛杉矶的下任市长 | 
| [13:37] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [13:43] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 | 
| [13:44] | I‐I, I did… | 我…我 | 
| [13:47] | everything that I could. | 所有能做的都做了 | 
| [13:49] | I… | 我 | 
| [13:51] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 | 
| [14:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 没关系的 | 
| [14:12] | All right? | 没事的 | 
| [14:13] | You did a great job. | 你的工作非常出色 | 
| [14:15] | You did a great job. | 你的工作非常出色 | 
| [14:20] | I need to go talk to everybody. | 我得去和大家谈谈 | 
| [14:23] | Okay, I got to go find Angie. | 我得去找到安吉 | 
| [14:43] | Okay. | 没事 | 
| [14:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [15:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [15:05] | Come on. It’s okay. | 振作 没事的 | 
| [15:12] | Thank you. Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 | 
| [15:14] | I know you’re disappointed. | 我知道你们对结果失望 | 
| [15:16] | I’m disappointed, too. | 我也很失望 | 
| [15:23] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 | 
| [15:27] | Want some tea? | 要茶吗 | 
| [15:32] | All right, well, I’ll make some, just in case. | 好吧 我去准备一点 以防万一 | 
| [16:21] | Holy shit, you’re still here. | 见鬼 你还在呢 | 
| [16:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:24] | ‐ Can you believe it? ‐ Not really. | -你能信吗 -不太能 | 
| [16:26] | What are you gonna do today? | 你今天打算干什么 | 
| [16:28] | Nothing. | 闲着 | 
| [16:29] | Oh, bullshit. You don’t know how to do nothing. | 胡说 你才不会闲着 | 
| [16:41] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 | 
| [16:42] | That’s the plan. | 本来不要吗 | 
| [16:44] | No, I mean, let’s do it now. | 不 我是说我们现在就结 | 
| [16:47] | Oh, what, ’cause you suddenly have time for me? | 怎么 因为你突然有时间分给我了吗 | 
| [16:49] | No. Because… | 不 因为… | 
| [16:52] | why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [16:53] | Well, you know… | 这个嘛… | 
| [16:57] | I could think of a few reasons. | 我能想到几个理由 | 
| [17:00] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 | 
| [17:10] | You’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii. | 你一直都想去夏威夷 | 
| [17:12] | We should just do it there. | 我们该在那边结婚 | 
| [17:16] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [17:18] | We-we can go tomorrow. | 我们明天就可以去 | 
| [17:20] | We can get on a plane tomorrow, after your show. | 等你的节目拍完 坐飞机走 | 
| [17:23] | I’ll book the tickets right now. | 我马上订票 | 
| [17:25] | Well, wh–what about our families? | 那我们的家人怎么办 | 
| [17:27] | We’ll have a big party with them when we get back. | 等回来我们再跟他们开个盛大派对 | 
| [17:35] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [17:37] | This is just for you and me. | 这只属于你和我 | 
| [17:39] | So we can start our family on our own terms. | 好让我们按自己的想法建立我们的家 | 
| [17:43] | I love you and-and… | 我爱你 而且… | 
| [17:45] | I really think we should do this. | 我真觉得我们该这么做 | 
| [17:48] | I just want to be your wife. | 我只想当你的妻子 | 
| [17:54] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 | 
| [18:01] | My mom is gonna kill me. | 我妈会杀了我的 | 
| [18:08] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 | 
| [18:11] | I’m gonna book the tickets right now. | 我现在就订票 | 
| [18:12] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 | 
| [18:23] | I remember when Tina miscarried. | 我还记得蒂娜流产的时候 | 
| [18:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:26] | I was thinking about that. | 我刚才也在想那个 | 
| [18:27] | God, it was so painful. | 天啊 真痛苦 | 
| [18:32] | – Is she okay? – Yeah. | -她还好吗 -还行 | 
| [18:34] | She’ll be okay. She has to, uh… | 她会没事的 她还得… | 
| [18:36] | …go back and get the D&C. | 回去刮宫 | 
| [18:37] | – Oh, no. – Oh, God. | -不 -天啊 | 
| [18:39] | – Yeah. – I’m so sorry. | -是 -我真抱歉 | 
| [18:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:44] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [18:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [18:51] | No, I mean really. | 不 我说真的 | 
| [18:53] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [18:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:01] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [19:03] | Quiara is okay, | 奎拉没事 | 
| [19:04] | and that’s the most important thing. | 那才是最重要的 | 
| [19:06] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是 -对吗 | 
| [19:06] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [19:08] | And… we’re here for you now. | 而且… 我们也在陪着你 | 
| [19:11] | Yeah, and if my show gets canceled, | 对 如果我的节目被取消 | 
| [19:12] | I’ll be here a lot more. | 我还能更常来这 | 
| [19:14] | And since I’m homeless, | 鉴于我无家可归了 | 
| [19:16] | then I’ll actually be here more than… | 我实际上在这的时间… | 
| [19:18] | I realized a second ago. | 会比刚才想的还多 | 
| [19:20] | We’re doing great. | 我们还真是如意 | 
| [19:22] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [19:23] | I’m… I’m good, actually. | 实际上 我很好 | 
| [19:26] | Milner called this morning. | 米尔纳早上联系我了 | 
| [19:28] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [19:29] | He wants me to spearhead a task force | 他想让我领导一支处理市内 | 
| [19:31] | addressing the opioid crisis in the city. | 阿片类药物危机的专案组 | 
| [19:34] | So, that feels good. | 感觉还不错 | 
| [19:36] | You’re handling this all really well. | 你这回可消化得挺好啊 | 
| [19:38] | Well, we went out swinging. | 我们全力以赴 | 
| [19:40] | I gave everything I had to the campaign | 我为这次竞选付出了所有 | 
| [19:42] | and I found a way to be myself. | 也找到了做自己的方式 | 
| [19:46] | What more could anyone ask for? | 还能指望什么呢 | 
| [19:48] | Absolutely. | 没错 | 
| [19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:53] | That’s true. | 那倒是 | 
| [20:06] | Hey, Finley. Come here. | 芬利 过来 | 
| [20:08] | Um, can we get everyone in here? | 你能把大家都叫来吗 | 
| [20:10] | Just for a minute. Just kind of… | 就一分钟 我就想… | 
| [20:12] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Hi. Hi. | -好的 -大家好 | 
| [20:13] | Hey, guys, uh, Alice has something to say. | 各位 艾丽丝有话想说 | 
| [20:15] | It feels kind of important, so… | 感觉还挺重要的 所以… | 
| [20:17] | – All right, guys, come on. – Good morning. | -大家都聚过来吧 -早上好 | 
| [20:19] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [20:20] | I-I couldn’t sleep last night, and I probably should have, | 我昨晚一直睡不着 或许也应该这样 | 
| [20:24] | because I’ve had a fuck sandwich of a week and I’m exhausted. | 因为我这周过得是真特么心累 | 
| [20:27] | Um… two of my best friends suffered horrible losses last night, | 我两位最好的朋友昨晚都经受了惨痛损失 | 
| [20:33] | and i-it got me thinking. | 那让我想到… | 
| [20:36] | You know, none of us know how things are gonna turn out. | 我们没人知道事情的结果会如何 | 
| [20:41] | Maybe the best thing to do is just… | 或许我们最该做的 就是… | 
| [20:44] | stay true to who we are. | 坚持真实的自己 | 
| [20:48] | I have worked too hard, and… | 我付出了太多心血 而且… | 
| [20:53] | I know it sounds ridiculous, but I set out to change… | 我知道这听来荒唐 但我决心改变… | 
| [20:56] | well, I don’t know, | 我也说不好 | 
| [20:57] | not change the world, ’cause that’s… | 不是改变世界 因为那… | 
| [21:00] | but change a few people’s minds about a couple of things. | 但我想要改变几个人在一些事上的看法 | 
| [21:04] | And if we can’t use this platform to do that, | 如果我们无法用这个平台做到那一点 | 
| [21:08] | then I don’t think I want to be here. | 那我恐怕也不想在这里 | 
| [21:11] | Sometimes we have to take a risk, | 有时候 我们需要冒险 | 
| [21:13] | and-and I say let’s make the show we want to make. | 要我说 让我们做我们想做的节目吧 | 
| [21:17] | Well, make the show I want to make. | 做我想做的节目 | 
| [21:18] | We have to make the show I want to make. | 我们得做我想做的节目 | 
| [21:21] | So fuck the viral videos. | 所以去他妈的爆红视频 | 
| [21:24] | Fuck the network mandate. | 去他妈的电视台命令 | 
| [21:28] | Sophie. | 索菲 | 
| [21:30] | I want Roxane Gay. | 我要请罗克珊·盖伊 | 
| [21:32] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老大 | 
| [21:33] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [21:35] | The downside is, uh… | 这样的坏处是… | 
| [21:41] | …we might not make it, you know. | 我们可能不会成功 你们知道吗 | 
| [21:43] | This might be our last show. | 这可能是我们的最后一期节目 | 
| [21:46] | And if-if that’s the case, I am… | 如果是那样 我… | 
| [21:49] | so sorry I failed you. | 很抱歉我辜负了你们 | 
| [21:53] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [21:55] | I-I’m not gonna cry because my eyelashes will come off. | 我不会哭 因为那会冲花我的睫毛膏 | 
| [21:59] | But thank you for everything. | 但谢谢你们做的一切 | 
| [22:01] | I would not have any of this if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你们 我不会有任何这些 | 
| [22:03] | You’ve all worked so hard. | 你们都很努力 | 
| [22:07] | Let’s go down swinging. | 让我们昂首失败 | 
| [22:08] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [22:11] | I love the enthusiasm. | 我喜欢你的热情 | 
| [22:13] | Uh, if I could pipe in for just one second, | 但容我插一句嘴 | 
| [22:14] | uh, may-maybe we can find a-a compromise. | 或许我们能找个折中方案 | 
| [22:17] | Drew. | 德鲁 | 
| [22:18] | No more. | 没有了 | 
| [22:20] | If you can’t get on board, then get the fuck out of here. | 如果你不加入 那就他妈的滚出去 | 
| [22:27] | So, so you’re gonna, uh, get Roxane, um… | 所以你要请罗克珊… | 
| [22:30] | – Roxane… – Roxane Gay? | -罗克珊… -罗克珊·盖伊吗 | 
| [22:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Yeah. | -对 -是的 | 
| [22:34] | Yeah, can I call her that? | 我能那么叫她吗 | 
| [22:36] | – Or…? – Oh, my God. | -还是… -我的天啊 | 
| [22:37] | I didn’t know if that was a joke. | 我不知道那是不是个玩笑 | 
| [22:38] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 天啊 | 
| [22:45] | Oh, man. | 老天啊 | 
| [22:54] | So, I bought tickets to Hawaii today. | 我今天买了去夏威夷的机票 | 
| [22:57] | Sophie’s never been. | 索菲从没去过那 | 
| [22:58] | We head out tomorrow. | 我们明天走 | 
| [23:00] | Which island? | 去哪座岛 | 
| [23:01] | Oahu. | 欧胡岛 | 
| [23:03] | Well, you should go to Maui. | 你们该去毛伊岛的 | 
| [23:05] | No, we’re going to Oahu. | 不 我们去欧胡岛 | 
| [23:12] | And we’re getting married. | 而且我们要结婚 | 
| [23:17] | Dad, | 爸爸 | 
| [23:18] | she’s going to be my wife. | 她会成为我的妻子 | 
| [23:20] | I need you to be okay with that. | 我需要你接受这点 | 
| [23:22] | Well, uh… | 这个… | 
| [23:24] | I don’t understand why you think she isn’t good enough. | 我不明白你为什么觉得她不够好 | 
| [23:29] | Our family had to work very hard to get what we have now. | 我们家很努力才有了今天的成就 | 
| [23:33] | She doesn’t want your money. | 她不想要你的钱 | 
| [23:36] | It’s not about that. It’s never been about that. | 那和钱无关 从来都和钱无关 | 
| [23:38] | Then what? | 那是什么 | 
| [23:41] | I taught you to have ambition and pride. | 我教导你要有野心和骄傲 | 
| [23:45] | – Her family is– – Is loving and kind and supportive. | -她家… -忠诚 包容 互助 | 
| [23:49] | I don’t want you to take a step backward. | 我不希望你倒退 | 
| [23:51] | – I’m not. – Listen. | -我没有 -听着 | 
| [23:54] | When you are… | 当你… | 
| [23:56] | When you come from a broken family like Sophie, | 当你像索菲那样 出身于一个破裂家庭 | 
| [23:59] | that’s the only way you know how to live. | 那破裂就是你知道的唯一生存方式 | 
| [24:00] | She’s not from a broken family. | 她不是出身于破裂家庭 | 
| [24:02] | She doesn’t know stability, | 她不懂什么叫坚定 | 
| [24:04] | and I’m afraid that when things get hard, | 我怕当事情变得艰难 | 
| [24:07] | she’s gonna leave you, | 她会离开你 | 
| [24:08] | because that-that’s what she knows. | 因为那是她熟悉的方式 | 
| [24:10] | Dad, she’s so much better than that. | 爸爸 她比那好太多了 | 
| [24:13] | She’s not gonna leave me. | 她不会离开我的 | 
| [24:15] | We love each other, and we’re good together. | 我们相爱 也很合拍 | 
| [24:20] | I need you to be okay with that. | 我需要你接受这一点 | 
| [24:27] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:38] | Tough loss last night. | 昨晚挺惨烈啊 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah. It was. | 是 | 
| [24:41] | What are you going to do next? | 你接下来想做什么 | 
| [24:44] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 | 
| [24:48] | Do you want your old job back? | 想要回你原来的工作吗 | 
| [24:50] | No, I don’t need a job. | 不 我不需要工作 | 
| [24:51] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [24:54] | We’re moving ahead | 我们在继续 | 
| [24:55] | with our corporate expansion at Lincoln Heights Jail, | 推动公司在林肯高地监狱的扩张计划 | 
| [24:58] | and there’s plenty of room for you. | 有得是空间给你发挥 | 
| [25:03] | And how is that possible? | 那怎么可能 | 
| [25:04] | I negotiated the terms with Milner months ago. | 我在几个月前跟米尔纳谈妥了条件 | 
| [25:09] | So, so you bet against me? | 所以你赌我输吗 | 
| [25:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:12] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不是这么看的 | 
| [25:15] | Well, it is pretty fucked up. | 真他妈的乱 | 
| [25:16] | Don’t talk like that. You know I don’t like it. | 别这样说话 你知道我不喜欢 | 
| [25:19] | Yes, I do, and that is partly why I do it. | 我知道 这也是我这么说的原因 | 
| [25:22] | ‐ Daniela… ‐ And as I adjust | -丹妮拉 -我适应了 | 
| [25:23] | to the idea that I can’t change you, | 我改变不了你的现实 | 
| [25:27] | I invite you to do the same for me. | 我请你也这样对我 | 
| [25:31] | It’s gonna be a whole new world for us, Pa. | 对我们来说会是一个全新的世界 老爸 | 
| [25:44] | How you feeling? You want something to eat? | 感觉怎么样 想吃点东西吗 | 
| [25:46] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 | 
| [25:48] | Oh, that’s just some stuff our friends sent over, um… | 就是一些朋友们送的东西 | 
| [25:54] | I thought you wouldn’t want to see it. | 我以为你不想看见这些 | 
| [25:56] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 | 
| [25:59] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 | 
| [26:02] | I’m still gonna have a baby, Shane. | 我还是会有孩子的 夏恩 | 
| [26:06] | I’m gonna try again as soon as I’m ready. | 我准备好之后就会再试一次 | 
| [26:13] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [26:16] | I fucking knew it. | 我他妈就知道 | 
| [26:18] | You knew what? | 你知道什么 | 
| [26:19] | You were relieved. | 你松了一口气 | 
| [26:22] | I lost a baby, and you were relieved. | 我流产了 你竟然松了一口气 | 
| [26:24] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [26:25] | I was relieved that you were okay. | 我松了一口气是因为你没事 | 
| [26:27] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 | 
| [26:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:29] | You win. You get whatever you want. | 你赢了 想要什么都拿去 | 
| [26:31] | Hold on a second. That’s not fair. | 等等 这么说不公平 | 
| [26:32] | ‐ None of this is fucking fair, Shane. ‐ Hey, listen. | -没有一件事是公平的 -听着 | 
| [26:35] | You knew I didn’t want this, | 你知道我不想要孩子 | 
| [26:36] | but you showed up pregnant anyway. | 但是还是怀着孕出现在我面前 | 
| [26:38] | So what was I supposed to do? | 所以我该怎么办 | 
| [26:39] | You could have been honest from the beginning. | 你可以一开始就诚实一点 | 
| [26:41] | I was honest with you. | 我对你很诚实 | 
| [26:42] | Well, then why did you agree to this? | 那你为什么还要同意 | 
| [26:44] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 | 
| [26:47] | And I agreed to do this so I could be with you. | 我同意要孩子 这样就能和你在一起了 | 
| [26:53] | Do you want to be with me now? | 那你现在想和我在一起吗 | 
| [26:58] | Yeah. | 想 | 
| [26:59] | So you’re saying you would like to try again, too? | 所以你是说你也想再试一次吗 | 
| [27:04] | I’m‐I’m saying… | 我 我是说 | 
| [27:08] | that, uh… | 那个 | 
| [27:12] | I want to be realistic and to… and to plan. | 我想要现实一点 做好计划 | 
| [27:17] | That’s‐that’s what I thought. | 我就知道 | 
| [27:20] | ‐ What? – You’re never gonna change, Shane. | -什么 -你永远都不会变的 夏恩 | 
| [27:22] | Wait, w‐w‐w‐wait. Hold on. I’m sorry. What is…? | 等等 等等 抱歉 这是… | 
| [27:24] | No one is ever going to love you | 没有人会爱你的 | 
| [27:26] | because you’re incapable of loving anyone | 因为除了爱你自己之外 | 
| [27:28] | but your fucking self. | 你谁都不爱 | 
| [27:37] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 | 
| [27:40] | I never got rid of it. | 我一直都没扔 | 
| [28:08] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ I got the door. | -对 -我撑着门 | 
| [28:10] | You know, all of this is just gonna sit in my garage until… | 这些都放在我的车库里 直到… | 
| [28:13] | Yeah, I don’t even know | 我甚至都不知道 | 
| [28:14] | what the end of that sentence could possibly be. | 这句话的后半句该怎么说 | 
| [28:19] | Well, you never know. Angie might think it’s cool one day. | 这可说不好 也许安吉有一天会觉得这些很酷 | 
| [28:22] | Doubtful. | 不一定 | 
| [28:24] | So, what’s next for you? | 那 你的下一步计划是什么 | 
| [28:27] | Uh, Sophie and I are actually going to Hawaii. | 我和索菲要去夏威夷了 | 
| [28:29] | Yeah, we’re gonna go get married out there, just‐just us. | 我们要在那里结婚 只有我们两个人 | 
| [28:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:36] | Well, when you come back, | 等你回来的时候 | 
| [28:39] | I hope you’ll consider joining me in the Milner administration. | 希望你能和我一起加入米尔纳政府 | 
| [28:43] | He’s asked me to spearhead a task force | 他请我领导一支特别小组 | 
| [28:45] | addressing the opioid crisis. | 解决阿片药物危机 | 
| [28:49] | Bette. | 贝特 | 
| [28:54] | It’s a setup. | 这是个局 | 
| [28:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [28:57] | I had lunch with my dad. | 我和我爸一起吃了午饭 | 
| [29:00] | And, um… | 然后 | 
| [29:02] | he’s been supporting Milner this whole time. | 他一直以来都支持米尔纳 | 
| [29:05] | His connection to Big Pharma runs deep. | 他和大型制药公司有很深的渊源 | 
| [29:10] | Milner’s using you. | 米尔纳在利用你 | 
| [29:11] | He just wants it to look like he gives a shit. | 他只是想让别人觉得他在乎这个问题 | 
| [29:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:27] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 | 
| [29:28] | Was any of it fucking worth it? | 这一切都值得吗 | 
| [29:36] | Yes. | 值 | 
| [29:39] | Yes, I think it was. | 我觉得值 | 
| [29:44] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不确定了 | 
| [29:57] | Good night, Sophie. | 晚安 索菲 | 
| [29:58] | Hey. Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [30:02] | Uh, I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah? | 明天见 | 
| [30:03] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [30:10] | I’m‐I’m on my way home. | 我要回家了 | 
| [30:12] | Do you want a ride? | 用载你一程吗 | 
| [30:13] | Yeah. That’d be awesome. | 行 那就太好了 | 
| [30:16] | Do you mind if I just drop this in the greenroom really quick? | 你介意我把这个放到化妆间里吗 | 
| [30:17] | I’ll be a second. | 马上就好 | 
| [30:19] | yeah, go ahead. | 好 去吧 | 
| [30:20] | Okay. Sweet. | 好 | 
| [30:25] | Hey, can we stop by Jeni’s Ice Cream? | 我们能顺路去一趟珍妮冰激凌店吗 | 
| [30:27] | I want one of their salted cones. | 我想吃他家的咸甜筒 | 
| [30:29] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 | 
| [30:32] | Me and Dani, uh, in Hawaii. | 我和丹妮 在夏威夷 | 
| [30:34] | We leave tomorrow. | 我们明天出发 | 
| [30:38] | Dude, that’s‐that’s so cool. | 姐妹 那太好了 | 
| [30:41] | You, uh… you’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii. | 你 你一直都很想去夏威夷 | 
| [30:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah, and now I get to go there and get married. | 对 我马上就要去那结婚了 | 
| [30:48] | To Dani tomorrow. | 嫁给丹妮 明天 | 
| [30:50] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我听见了 | 
| [30:51] | That’s… that’s awesome. | 实在 太好了 | 
| [30:53] | You can have one of your little coconut drinkie‐drinks. | 你可以喝那些椰子饮料 | 
| [30:59] | All right, how do you really feel? | 你的真实感受是什么 | 
| [31:02] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [31:04] | I don’t… know how I feel. | 我不知道我现在什么感受 | 
| [31:07] | Okay, well, does it feel calm inside of your body right now? | 好吧 你内心深处能感受到平静吗 | 
| [31:11] | Like… like everything’s exactly how it’s supposed to be? | 就像是 一切都按照原有的轨迹运行 | 
| [31:15] | You are, like, the world’s worst Catholic. | 你真是世界上最差劲的天主教徒 | 
| [31:17] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 | 
| [31:19] | Don’t you know how to, like, shove it down? | 你知道什么叫压下去吗 | 
| [31:21] | – Just, like, way down and never talk about it? – Oh, my God. | -烂在肚子里 再也不说起这件事 -天啊 | 
| [31:25] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你现在就是这么做的吗 | 
| [31:26] | Of course that’s what I’m doing. That’s what everybody does. | 当然是了 大家都是这么做的 | 
| [31:28] | That’s how you survive in the world. | 这是在世界上生存下来的方法 | 
| [31:30] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yes. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [31:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [31:32] | I cannot fucking stand you. | 我理解不了你 | 
| [31:34] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [31:36] | ‘Cause I’m ridiculous. | 因为我很可笑 | 
| [31:37] | No, no, no, you’re… | 不不不 你 | 
| [31:42] | You’re not. | 你不可笑 | 
| [31:45] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 | 
| [31:48] | You’re getting married in Hawaii, and you leave tomorrow. | 你要去夏威夷结婚了 明天就出发 | 
| [31:54] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [31:57] | Shove it down. | 压下去 | 
| [31:59] | Shove it way down. | 狠狠地压下去 | 
| [32:01] | Yeah, but I don’t want to. | 但是我不想 | 
| [32:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [32:15] | I can feel your heart. | 我能感受到你的心跳 | 
| [32:18] | Your heart is racing. | 你的心跳在加速 | 
| [32:21] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:23] | It’s a good race. | 是好的那种加速 | 
| [32:29] | You smell so good. | 你真好闻 | 
| [33:04] | It’s just me. | 是我 | 
| [33:12] | okay. You’re laughing at me. | 好了 你在笑我 | 
| [33:13] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [33:14] | Pulled my pants off, and you’re laughing at me. | 脱了裤子你就笑我 | 
| [33:16] | I’m just having a great time. | 我只是开心而已 | 
| [33:18] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [33:19] | Then why are you laughing? | 那你在笑什么 | 
| [33:33] | Look at these ashy‐ass legs. | 看看这双白花花的大腿 | 
| [33:37] | Fuck off. | 走开 | 
| [33:46] | Help me here. | 帮帮我 | 
| [33:48] | It’s a lot, this. | 太难了 | 
| [33:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [34:16] | This feels too good. | 这样感觉太好了 | 
| [35:03] | This, this is amazing. | 这里 这里太棒了 | 
| [35:06] | Are you ready to see yours? | 准备好看你的了吗 | 
| [35:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [35:10] | I feel like the eroticism in my work has never been this overt. | 我觉得在我的作品中 欲望从没有这么明显过 | 
| [35:14] | It’s always been a thread in the conversation I wanted to create, | 一直都是我想要制造的话题的一个引子 | 
| [35:17] | or something. | 或是什么的 | 
| [35:18] | Sorry. I’m talking a lot because I’m very nervous. | 抱歉 我话太多了因为我好紧张 | 
| [35:21] | Don’t be. | 别紧张 | 
| [35:22] | I don’t know anything about art, | 我对艺术一无所知 | 
| [35:25] | and I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 | 
| [35:32] | There you are. | 这就是 | 
| [35:37] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 | 
| [35:40] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [35:47] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [35:48] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [35:50] | It’s how I see you. | 这是我眼中的你 | 
| [36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:50] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 | 
| [37:01] | You scared about tomorrow? | 在为明天的事害怕吗 | 
| [37:04] | It’s gonna be incredible. | 一定会好得不可思议 | 
| [37:07] | I’m gonna treat you so good. | 我一定会好好对你 | 
| [37:10] | You deserve all of it. | 全部都是你应得的 | 
| [37:14] | I’m still learning. | 我还在学习 | 
| [37:18] | But I’ll always be here for you. | 但我永远都会陪着你 | 
| [37:24] | No matter what. | 无论发生什么 | 
| [37:36] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [37:39] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [38:09] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [38:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [38:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [38:21] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 | 
| [38:23] | I, like, really messed up. | 我好像 真的闯祸 | 
| [38:24] | I‐I slept with Sophie, and I just… | 我和索菲睡了 我 | 
| [38:27] | Finley, you can’t show up at my house like this. | 芬利 你不能这样出现在我家 | 
| [38:31] | I can’t be this… person for you. | 我不能做你的…那个人 | 
| [38:35] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [38:37] | I just, I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:40] | You said I was a good person, | 你说我是个不错的人 | 
| [38:41] | and I’m so clearly not that. | 但我分明不是 | 
| [38:45] | I, like, I think I really hurt her, and… | 我 我觉得我伤她很深 | 
| [38:48] | it made me sort of, like, | 我也意识到 | 
| [38:49] | realize that I really hurt you, too, and I’m just… | 从某种程度上我也伤害到了你 我… | 
| [38:53] | I am so, so sorry. | 非常非常抱歉 | 
| [38:58] | yeah, that’s it. | 嗯 就这样 | 
| [38:59] | I’m gonna fuck off | 我自己会滚蛋的 | 
| [39:00] | and get the fuck out of L.A. | 滚出洛杉矶 | 
| [39:02] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [39:06] | Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:08] | That really meant a lot to me. | 你的道歉让我好受多了 | 
| [39:10] | And you are a good person. | 你是个很好的人 | 
| [39:12] | Good people make mistakes. | 好人也会犯错的 | 
| [39:17] | Was it… | 这 | 
| [39:19] | was it a mistake? | 这应该只算是犯错吧 | 
| [39:24] | It doesn’t matter. She’s getting married, | 都不重要了 她马上就结婚了 | 
| [39:27] | and I might have, like, really fucked it up for her, | 而我把一切都搞砸了 | 
| [39:30] | ‐ And she does not deserve that. ‐ What about you? | -让她承受这些不值得 -那你呢 | 
| [39:33] | What do you deserve? | 你值得什么 | 
| [39:37] | not you. | 不是你 | 
| [39:39] | Not her. You guys are both, like, way better than me. | 也不是她 你们两个 我都配不上 | 
| [39:42] | See, that? That’s shame. | 看看你说的什么 | 
| [39:46] | You have to a‐address that. | 你要转变这种心态 | 
| [39:48] | ‐ How the fuck do you do that? ‐ I don’t know. | -那你他妈是怎么做到的 -我不知道 | 
| [39:51] | It’s not a cut‐and‐dry thing. | 这不是什么按部就班就能做到的事情 | 
| [39:53] | It is a lifelong journey… | 是一场终生的旅行 | 
| [39:56] | of cultivating… | 关于成长 | 
| [39:58] | self‐worth, self‐love. | 关于自我认同 关于自爱的旅行 | 
| [40:01] | Love? I don’t even like myself right now, | 爱 我现在连我自己都不爱 | 
| [40:04] | like, at all. | 一点都不 | 
| [40:05] | And I just need… I need something, like, concrete. | 我需要 我需要一些实实在在的 | 
| [40:07] | I need… I need some help here. | 我需要 我需要帮助 | 
| [40:10] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:11] | Anything. | 什么东西都行 | 
| [40:13] | It feels really good sometimes to take responsibility | 有时候为自己犯的错负起责 | 
| [40:16] | for the mistakes that you’ve made. | 感觉会很好的 | 
| [40:19] | And… you’re actually already doing it. | 而你现在已经在这么做了 | 
| [40:23] | ‐Okay. ‐Just little things. | -好 -做一点小事就行 | 
| [40:25] | Just start small. | 从小事做起 | 
| [40:28] | Little baby steps. | 小小的一步就行 | 
| [40:32] | I got it. | 我知道了 | 
| [40:34] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [40:38] | and I’m sorry for showing up like this. | 很抱歉突然跑来找你 | 
| [40:42] | And… | 还有 | 
| [40:44] | you are a real priest. | 你是个真正的牧师 | 
| [40:47] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [40:51] | You know I’m a minister, though, right? | 你知道我是个部长[牧师] 对吧 | 
| [40:55] | And I totally know the difference between those two things. | 这两个词有什么区别我还是知道的 | 
| [41:03] | I’m gonna go, because… | 先不聊了 因为 | 
| [41:06] | I have a person inside. | 里面还有人等我 | 
| [41:09] | Yeah, course. | 好 快去吧 | 
| [41:10] | I’m‐I’m‐I’m… sorry. | 我我我 抱歉 | 
| [41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:17] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [41:20] | Hey, do you have, like, a‐a piece of paper? | 你有 有纸吗 | 
| [41:23] | And maybe, like, a pen? | 还有笔 | 
| [41:28] | I know. | 是的 | 
| [41:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [41:29] | God. Yeah, wait here. | 有 等着 | 
| [41:33] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [41:47] | His work has… | 他的作品 | 
| [41:49] | has changed significantly, don’t you think? | 变了很多 对吗 | 
| [41:51] | yeah. I’ve heard. | 嗯 我听说过他以前作品的风格 | 
| [41:52] | You must be a new fan. | 你一定是他的新粉丝 | 
| [41:54] | Yes. I‐I… Yeah. | 对 我是 | 
| [41:58] | Have we met? | 我们以前见过吗 | 
| [42:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [42:03] | You a friend of José’s? | 你是何塞的朋友吗 | 
| [42:05] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是的 | 
| [42:08] | I’m Micah. | 我叫迈卡 | 
| [42:09] | Scott. | 我叫斯科特 | 
| [42:10] | I’m José’s husband. | 是何塞的丈夫 | 
| [42:16] | ‐ Hey, Scott. ‐ Hey. | -斯柯特 -嘿 | 
| [42:19] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [42:47] | 抱歉偷了你的自行车 芬利 | |
| [43:01] | Fuck. | 糟了 | 
| [43:26] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [43:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [43:36] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [43:40] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [43:44] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [43:50] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [44:10] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [44:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [44:18] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈 你怎么了 | 
| [44:20] | I’m just tired. | 我只是有点累 | 
| [44:23] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [44:27] | Do you want coffee? | 你要喝点咖啡吗 | 
| [44:30] | Something to eat? | 或者吃点什么 | 
| [44:31] | No, I just need to rest. | 不用了 我躺会就行 | 
| [44:37] | We could watch TV. | 要不一起看会电视 | 
| [44:40] | Not now, sweetheart. | 现在不了 宝贝 | 
| [44:46] | I knew that it would hit you eventually. | 我就知道你最后会大受打击 | 
| [44:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [44:56] | You know? | 知道吗 | 
| [44:57] | To be sad. | 难过是正常的 | 
| [45:00] | But maybe you should come with me. | 你还是应该跟我出去走走 | 
| [45:06] | Can you get dressed? | 你去梳洗一下吧 | 
| [45:09] | I’ll, I’ll get your shoes and I’ll meet you at the front door. | 我帮你拿好鞋然后在前门等你 | 
| [45:13] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [45:27] | Do you recognize this place? | 你还记得这地方吗 | 
| [45:28] | Of course. | 当然啊 | 
| [45:31] | Yeah, we spread some of Auntie Kit’s ashes here. | 我们把基特姨妈的一部分骨灰洒在了这里 | 
| [45:34] | I haven’t been up here since then. | 那之后我就没来过了 | 
| [45:36] | I come up here with Jordi a lot. | 我跟乔迪来这里很多次了 | 
| [45:39] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [45:40] | Well, yeah, sometimes. Just whenever I’m sad about… | 嗯 有时候会 在我 | 
| [45:44] | Aunt Kit or… | 想基特阿姨的时候 | 
| [45:46] | Mama T or… | 想妈妈T的时候 | 
| [45:48] | Are you sad about her getting married? | 你会为她结婚这件事伤心吗 | 
| [45:50] | Yeah. | 会 | 
| [45:52] | I guess a tiny part of me always hoped | 我觉得有一小部分的我时常在期望 | 
| [45:55] | that… you two would get back together. | 你们两个能重归于好 | 
| [45:57] | I know it sounds stupid, | 我知道这听起来很蠢 | 
| [45:58] | – but I did… ‐ No, no, no, no, it’s not… | -但我还是… -不不不 一点也不… | 
| [46:01] | it’s not stupid. | 一点也不蠢 | 
| [46:06] | I’m really sorry that… that you saw me like that. | 我很抱歉 让你看到这样的我 | 
| [46:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [46:10] | You never let yourself be sad. | 你从不让自己丧气 | 
| [46:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [46:13] | Well, Mom left and then Aunt Kit died, and… | 妈妈走了 基特姨妈也去世了 然后 | 
| [46:19] | like, I see you. You just… | 我看到的你只是… | 
| [46:23] | What? | 只是什么 | 
| [46:25] | You just kept going. | 你只是继续正常生活 | 
| [46:28] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [46:30] | I think that I felt that if I… | 我觉得如果我 | 
| [46:37] | …if I truly let myself grieve, | 如果我真的放任着我自己伤心崩溃 | 
| [46:39] | then that would mean… | 这就意味着 | 
| [46:43] | saying a final goodbye, | 我跟她们是真的天人两隔了 | 
| [46:45] | and I wasn’t ready to do that. | 而我还没准备好要跟她们永别 | 
| [46:49] | I guess I just try to outrun my feelings. | 我觉得我只是在逃避我的情绪 | 
| [46:59] | Did I ever tell you that | 我跟你说过 | 
| [47:00] | I… one time I went on a silent retreat? | 我试过静修吗 | 
| [47:03] | No. How did that go? | 没有 后来怎么样了 | 
| [47:05] | How do you think it went? | 你猜怎么样了 | 
| [47:07] | ‐ Not good. ‐ No. | -不怎么样 -确实 | 
| [47:08] | ‐ No? ‐ No, not well. | -是吗 -嗯 不怎么好 | 
| [47:10] | Not well at all. | 一点都不好 | 
| [47:11] | But, but I did learn, | 但我还学过 | 
| [47:14] | one thing that helped. | 一个有用的 | 
| [47:16] | What was that? | 是什么 | 
| [47:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [47:22] | Do you want to scream with me? | 想跟我一起大叫吗 | 
| [47:26] | Yeah, scream. I said scream. | 对 大叫 我说的就是大叫 | 
| [47:29] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [47:30] | Yeah? Okay, but you really have to do it. | 答应了是吗 那你必须跟着做 | 
| [47:32] | Like, you have to fully do it for it to work. | 为了达到效果你必须尽全力去做 | 
| [47:34] | You‐you have to commit to it. | 你得保证 | 
| [47:35] | ‐Can you do that? ‐Yep. | -能做到吗 -能 | 
| [47:37] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [47:39] | ‐ Ready? ‐ Yeah, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 好了 | 
| [47:42] | One… | 一 | 
| [47:43] | ‐ Two… three. ‐ Two… three. | -二… 三 -二… 三 | 
| [47:53] | Do you want to do it again? | 要再来一次吗 | 
| [47:54] | Oh, God, yeah. | 当然啊 | 
| [47:54] | Okay. One, two, three. | 来 一 二 三 | 
| [48:03] | Oh, my… | 天啊 | 
| [48:09] | How you guys feeling? | 各位最近怎么样 | 
| [48:11] | Yes! That is what I like to hear. | 好 听你们这么说我就放心了 | 
| [48:16] | We’re feeling good. | 我们都很不错 | 
| [48:17] | We’re ready for the show. | 我们都准备好看节目了 | 
| [48:19] | I’m feeling good. | 我很好 | 
| [48:21] | ‐I got a new car… ‐Hey. | -我买了辆新车 -嘿 | 
| [48:22] | ‐ Hey. ‐ Do you need anything else? | -嘿 -还需要别的什么吗 | 
| [48:23] | Thanks, Tammy. Um, no. | 谢谢 黛咪 不用了 | 
| [48:25] | ‐ Thank you for everything. ‐ Oh, of course. | -谢谢你做的一切 -当然 | 
| [48:28] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ You’re gonna kill it. | -谢谢 -你一定能搞定的 | 
| [48:29] | ‐ Okay. Big show. ‐ They love you. | -好 惊艳全场 -观众都爱你 | 
| [48:32] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Eye of the tiger. You got it. | -嗯 -斗志满满 你可以的 | 
| [48:35] | ‐ Hey. ‐ Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 | 
| [48:39] | look, I’m‐I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 | 
| [48:41] | ‐ But I‐‐ ‐ I‐I’m going home. | -但我… -我得回家了 | 
| [48:43] | Oh, um, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [48:46] | no, like, home home. | 不 不是家 | 
| [48:48] | To Missouri. | 是去密苏里 | 
| [48:49] | Reliable car… | 结实的车… | 
| [48:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [48:55] | Yeah, I’m gonna duck out now | 嗯 我现在准备走了 | 
| [48:57] | cause my flight’s tonight. | 因为今晚就得飞 | 
| [49:01] | Okay, well, are you… | 好吧 你 | 
| [49:06] | leaving because of me? | 走是因为我吗 | 
| [49:08] | Because of… | 因为 | 
| [49:12] | us, what happened? | 我们之间的事 | 
| [49:14] | no. | 不是 | 
| [49:15] | No, uh, it’s my sister’s wedding, so… | 不是 是我姐姐要结婚了 所以 | 
| [49:19] | I’m gonna go be there for her. | 我得去看看她 | 
| [49:21] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [49:26] | The doors don’t function. | 门不好使了 | 
| [49:28] | You’re coming back, right? | 你会回来的 对吧 | 
| [49:33] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [49:37] | I mean… | 其实 | 
| [49:38] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [49:46] | I’ll catch you on the flip side, bud. | 我们回头再见 姐妹 | 
| [50:03] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [50:06] | Rule number one: put yourself out there. | 第一条规矩 释放自己 | 
| [50:11] | Are you ready for the show? | 准备好看节目了吗 | 
| [50:12] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 是的 准备好了 | 
| [50:15] | We got Alice and Roxane Gay coming right at you. | 艾丽丝和罗克珊·盖伊马上就要和你们见面了 | 
| [50:21] | Are you and Jordi having sex? | 你和乔迪发生关系了吗 | 
| [50:23] | ‐ Mom. ‐ I‐‐ | -妈 -我… | 
| [50:24] | We literally just started dating. | 我们刚开始约会 | 
| [50:26] | Okay, I know that you don’t want to talk to me about this, but | 好吧 我知道你现在不想跟我谈这个 但是 | 
| [50:28] | No, I really don’t. | 是的 不想 | 
| [50:29] | I just asked Alice one question. | 我只是问了艾丽丝一个问题 | 
| [50:30] | It does not mean that I’m doing anything. | 并不意味着我要付诸行动 | 
| [50:33] | Oh, well, look, I’m not gonna tell you | 是这样的 我不会跟你说 | 
| [50:34] | that you’re too young or you’re… | 你现在还太小 或者 | 
| [50:36] | or you’re not ready or… | 或者你还没准备好 或者 | 
| [50:37] | ‐ Anything like that. ‐ That’s good. That’s great. | -其他之类的话 -很好 那太好了 | 
| [50:38] | Yeah, ’cause that would be pointless. | 是的 因为那样毫无意义 | 
| [50:40] | Right, but I‐I will say that sex is supposed to feel good. | 是的 但是我要说的是性爱本来是很美好的 | 
| [50:43] | ‐ Oh, my God, Mom. Mom. ‐ Yeah, for both of you. | -天啊 妈 -确实 对你们两个都是 | 
| [50:45] | ‐ Okay, okay. ‐ Yeah, so… | -好了 好了 -所以 | 
| [50:48] | Got it. | 懂了 | 
| [50:49] | And if you’re scared | 如果你害怕的话 | 
| [50:50] | or you’re feeling pressured, it’s just… | 或者你觉得有压力的话 | 
| [50:52] | It’s not gonna feel good. | 就不会有好的感受 | 
| [50:53] | Okay. Okay. Can this be over now? I really don’t… | 好了 能结束这个话题吗 我真的不… | 
| [50:56] | Uh, sure. I mean, it’s the preamble, | 当然 这只是开场白 | 
| [50:58] | ‐ But, yeah, sure. ‐ Okay, cool. Oh, my God! | -不过 当然可以 -太好了 天啊 | 
| [51:00] | Look at that dog. Hi! | 看看那只狗 你好 | 
| [51:02] | ‐ Is this your dog? ‐ Yeah. | -这是你的狗吗 -是的 | 
| [51:04] | ‐ Hi. Hi, sweetie. ‐ Her name’s Lynn. | -你好 小宝贝 -她叫琳恩 | 
| [51:06] | My God, Bette. Hey. | 天啊 贝特 你好 | 
| [51:08] | Hey, Maya. Nice to see you out in the real world. | 玛雅 很高兴在现实世界遇见你 | 
| [51:11] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [51:12] | I… Look, I know I’m supposed to be impartial, | 我知道我应该保持中立 | 
| [51:14] | but I was really pulling for you. | 但是我真的为你拉票了 | 
| [51:16] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [51:19] | Means a lot. | 对我很重要 | 
| [51:20] | Well, have a great hike. | 祝你们徒步愉快 | 
| [51:22] | Thanks. do you want to grab dinner sometime? | 谢谢 要不要有空一起吃个饭 | 
| [51:27] | I’m not really doing any press right now, but thanks. | 我已经不做媒体访问了 但还是谢谢 | 
| [51:31] | Oh. No, no, no. | 不 不是 | 
| [51:32] | I‐I meant off the… off the clock. | 我是说下班之后 | 
| [51:36] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [51:37] | Just think about it. | 你考虑一下 | 
| [51:38] | ‐ You’ve got my number. ‐ All right. | -你有我的电话 -好的 | 
| [51:40] | ‐ Nice to meet you. ‐ You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 | 
| [51:45] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [51:47] | Well, she’s pretty. | 她挺漂亮的 | 
| [51:49] | ‐ Stop it. Don’t. ‐ Just saying, that’s… | -别说了 -就是随口说说 | 
| [51:51] | ‐ Stop it. ‐ This is exciting! | -打住 -这太让人兴奋了 | 
| [51:54] | ‐ ‐Why is it exciting? | 为什么兴奋 | 
| [51:56] | ‐Nothing happened. | 又没发生什么 | 
| [51:56] | You just found the love of your life. | 你刚刚找到了真爱 | 
| [51:58] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是的 | 
| [51:59] | I see sparks in the air. | 我看见了小火花 | 
| [52:01] | And we’re back with Roxane Gay. | 我们带着罗克珊·盖伊又和大家见面了 | 
| [52:04] | I’ve always been obsessed with your idea of bad feminism. | 我一直对你的坏女权主义理念很着迷 | 
| [52:07] | You know, like, I really identify with that. | 我特别认同那个观点 | 
| [52:10] | You know, I hear that from women a lot, | 我经常听到女性这么说 | 
| [52:11] | and I think it’s because, for a lot of us, | 我认为是因为对我们很多人来说 | 
| [52:14] | we have this idea of what a feminist is | 我们对女权主义的定义是 | 
| [52:16] | as angry and man‐hating and hairy, which… | 愤怒 厌男 让人胆战心惊 | 
| [52:19] | there’s nothing wrong with any of that, | 这些都没什么错 | 
| [52:20] | but, you know, there has to be space in feminism | 但是女权主义中必须有空间 | 
| [52:23] | for us to be human and flawed | 让我们做个有缺陷的人 | 
| [52:25] | but also to really care about the state of women in the world. | 同时也要切实关心世界上女性的状态 | 
| [52:28] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [52:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [52:33] | Can you be a bad queer? | 你能做个坏酷儿吗 | 
| [52:34] | Oh, absolutely. | 那当然 | 
| [52:35] | Historically, in the queer community, | 从历史的角度来讲 在酷儿圈中 | 
| [52:37] | we’ve tried to resist heteronormative ideas. | 我们一直努力抵抗异性恋正统观念的思想 | 
| [52:40] | And, so, these days, | 所以现如今 | 
| [52:41] | to be a bad queer is probably to want a wife and two kids | 身为坏酷儿很可能就是想要娶妻生子 | 
| [52:45] | and a picket fence. | 安家乐业 | 
| [52:47] | I think I might be a bad queer. | 我觉得我可能就是个坏酷儿 | 
| [52:49] | Oh, really? How so? | 是吗 为什么 | 
| [52:50] | Well, I’ve been in a relationship with a really wonderful woman | 我和一个特别棒的女人在一起 | 
| [52:54] | for about two years. | 大概两年 | 
| [52:55] | And we were really happy, | 我们都非常幸福 | 
| [52:57] | and not too long ago, we introduced a third person | 就在不久之前 我们引入了第三个人 | 
| [53:01] | into our couple. ‐ | 加入我们这一对 | 
| [53:02] | Like, a poly situation? | 多妻制那种吗 | 
| [53:04] | With her ex‐wife. | 和她前妻 | 
| [53:07] | That’s certainly an original way of getting into polyamory. | 这确实是开始多妻制的一种原始方法 | 
| [53:11] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我并不推荐 | 
| [53:13] | You think? | 你以为呢 | 
| [53:14] | But that is the queerest thing I could ever do, right? | 但这是我做过的最酷儿的事情了 | 
| [53:17] | Oh, absolutely. On a scale of one to “What the fuck,” | 当然 从一个到”什么鬼” | 
| [53:19] | That’s way out there. | 这就是出路 | 
| [53:20] | Right? Right. | 就是 就是 | 
| [53:21] | ‘Cause I thought I was this cool, open, | 因为我以为自己很酷 很开放 | 
| [53:24] | you know, understanding queer lady | 理解想要在各个方面 | 
| [53:27] | who wanted to live outside of every box, and… | 都无拘无束的酷儿女性 结果 | 
| [53:30] | I’m not. | 我不是 | 
| [53:31] | I‐I’m just, uh… | 我只是 | 
| [53:34] | I’m heartbroken. | 我很伤心 | 
| [53:36] | Yeah, that’s understandable. | 是的 这个能理解 | 
| [53:37] | Because I just want Nat. | 因为我只想要娜塔 | 
| [53:40] | ‐ You know, just Nat. ‐ I’m here. | -只要娜塔 -我在 | 
| [53:43] | ‐What? ‐ Hi. | -什么 -这呢 | 
| [53:45] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 | 
| [53:46] | Sorry. Um, I’m here. | 对不起 我来了 | 
| [53:48] | It’s… Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [53:49] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [53:53] | Can we cut? | 能暂停一下吗 | 
| [53:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [53:54] | This, this isn’t the show, so… | 这不是节目里的 | 
| [53:56] | No. Keep rolling. | 不 继续拍 | 
| [53:57] | We need this. | 我们需要这个 | 
| [53:58] | I was gonna wait for you in your office, | 我们本来是想在你办公室等你 | 
| [54:00] | but then I heard what you were saying, and I just… | 但是我听到你说的话 我就 | 
| [54:03] | I‐I’m in the middle of a show. | 我正在做节目 | 
| [54:05] | Sorry. Um, can I… | 对不起 我能… | 
| [54:06] | ‐ Can I go up there? ‐ No. | -我能上台吗 -不 | 
| [54:08] | ‐ Yeah? Okay. ‐ No. | -可以吗 好的 -不 | 
| [54:09] | ‐ No. ‐ All right. | -不 -好的 | 
| [54:10] | ‐ Oh, okay? ‐ Absolutely. Yes. | -行吗 -当然可以 | 
| [54:13] | ‐ ‐I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 | 
| [54:18] | ‐ Hi. I’m a huge fan. ‐ Hi. | -你好 我是你的粉丝 -你好 | 
| [54:20] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ Sorry. Just… | -谢谢 -对不起 | 
| [54:21] | ‐ No, go ahead. ‐ I didn’t… | -不 继续 -我没想… | 
| [54:23] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [54:25] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 | 
| [54:27] | No. No, I’m not proposing. | 不 不 我不是要求婚 | 
| [54:29] | I’m just trying to get closer to her. | 我只是想离她近一点 | 
| [54:31] | Yeah, I don’t do marriage. | 是的 我是不婚主义 | 
| [54:35] | I want you, too. | 我也想要你 | 
| [54:37] | I lost a marriage | 我失去过一段婚姻 | 
| [54:37] | because I was afraid to fight for what I wanted, | 因为我害怕去争取自己想要的 | 
| [54:40] | and I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice. | 同样的错误我不会再犯第二次 | 
| [54:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [54:44] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上了你 | 
| [54:48] | And I feel like my complete and total self when I’m with you. | 和你在一起时我才是完整的自己 | 
| [54:55] | And you make me laugh. | 你让我开怀 | 
| [54:57] | Even when I’m mad, | 即使是我生气的时候 | 
| [54:58] | which is so fucking annoying. | 这也太讨厌了 | 
| [55:01] | ‐ ‐But it makes me love you even more. | 但这让我更爱你了 | 
| [55:04] | And your maternal instincts are a little off, but… | 你的母性本能有点不在线 但是 | 
| [55:06] | ‐ Well, I’m‐I’m‐‐ ‐ Well, I know. | -我… -我知道 | 
| [55:08] | And you wake up every morning | 你每天早上醒来 | 
| [55:10] | and you burn the shit out of their eggs, | 都会把孩子们的鸡蛋烧焦 | 
| [55:12] | And I love that. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [55:13] | They’re deceivingly hard to make. | 很难做的 | 
| [55:16] | Not really. They’re very easy. | 并不是 非常容易 | 
| [55:20] | Love, you tried to make it work with my ex‐wife | 亲爱的 你尽力和我前妻相处 | 
| [55:24] | because you thought it would make me happy. | 因为你觉得那样能让我开心 | 
| [55:26] | ‐ I did. ‐ Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 | 
| [55:28] | ‐ I really did that. ‐ I know. | -我确实是这么做的 -我知道 | 
| [55:30] | I mean, she’s the fucking best. | 她简直是最棒的 | 
| [55:32] | ‐ I’m pretty great. ‐ Yeah, you are. | -我特别好 -当然了 | 
| [55:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [55:37] | I’m gonna fight for you. | 我要为你努力争取 | 
| [55:39] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [55:43] | Just me? | 只为我吗 | 
| [55:46] | Yes. Just you. | 对 只为你 | 
| [56:17] | Micah, please open the door. | 迈卡 开开门 | 
| [56:20] | Micah, I’m sorry. | 迈卡 对不起 | 
| [56:22] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 | 
| [56:24] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 | 
| [56:26] | Please open the door. | 求你开开门 | 
| [57:01] | Stevenson. Party of two. | 史蒂芬森 两个人 | 
| [57:04] | ‐ Maya? ‐ Yes. | -玛雅 -对 | 
| [57:06] | Your party’s at the bar. | 你的位置在吧台 | 
| [57:42] | Boarding pass. | 登机牌 | 
| [57:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [57:48] | Boarding pass. | 登机牌 | 
| [58:00] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [58:17] | 1256 火奴鲁鲁 1508 堪萨斯城 | |
| [58:45] | We will now begin boarding flight 1256 to Honolulu, | 飞往火奴鲁鲁的1256航班就要开始登机了 | 
| [58:48] | starting with boarding group one. | 请第一组准备开始登机 | 
| [59:12] | Group A, we welcome you to board | A组 我们欢迎您搭乘 | 
| [59:14] | our nonstop flight to Kansas City. | 我们直飞堪萨斯城的航班 | 
| [59:33] | This is the final boarding call for Flight 1256 to Honolulu. | 这是飞往火奴鲁鲁1256航班最后一次登机广播 | 
| [59:37] | Final boarding call for Flight 1256 to Honolulu. | 飞往火奴鲁鲁1256航班最后一次登机广播 | 
| [59:41] | Boarding all passengers. | 请所有乘客登机 |