时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪ I’ll have a blue ♪ | ♪ 没有你 |
[00:09] | ♪ Christmas ♪ | ♪ 我将会度过一个 |
[00:12] | ♪ Without you ♪ | ♪ 忧伤的圣诞节 |
[00:15] | ♪ I’ll be so blue ♪ | ♪ 我如此的忧伤 |
[00:19] | ♪ Just thinking ♪ | ♪ 心里只 |
[00:22] | ♪ About you… ♪ | ♪ 想着你 |
[00:24] | We are fucked. | 我们玩完了 |
[00:26] | – Very, very fucked. – We’ll be walking like cowboys | – 彻彻底底玩完了 – 我们会像牛仔 |
[00:29] | for a week. That’s how fucked we are. | 那样蹒跚走一星期 我们就是这么失败 |
[00:32] | We’re so fucked, fucked people will point at us and say, | 我们如此的失败 混蛋们会指着我们说 |
[00:34] | “At least we’re not as fucked as those fucking fucks.” | 至少我们不会像这些该死的混蛋那么失败 |
[00:39] | – What the hell happened? – I don’t know. | – 到底发生了什么 – 我不知道 |
[00:41] | – We had a plan. – A good plan. | – 我们有计划的 – 很好的计划 |
[00:43] | – You had a tight ten. – Yes, I know. | – 你得到了满场叫座 – 是的 我知道 |
[00:45] | – You were gonna start with the… – And then I’d, | – 你刚准备要说熊孩子的 – 然后我 |
[00:46] | – with the kid thing… – And then your… | – 搞怪事 – 然后你 |
[00:48] | – those people that had you… – My parents. | – 周围的人 – 我父母 |
[00:51] | – Yeah, the thing with their… – That was so funny. | – 是啊 关于他们的 – 那太有趣了 |
[00:53] | Nice, tight ten. | 很好 很叫座 |
[00:55] | An airtight ten. | 无懈可击的叫座 |
[00:57] | ♪ That’s when those blue… ♪ | ♪ 当这些忧伤 |
[00:58] | Hey, the glass is empty. | 嘿 杯子空了 |
[01:00] | Just depends on how you look at it. | 那要看你怎么看 |
[01:02] | I’m looking at it with my eyes. It’s fucking empty. | 我就用我的眼睛看的 这他妈就是空的 |
[01:04] | Hey! My friend’s glass is empty. | 嘿 我朋友的酒杯空了 |
[01:07] | Fuckin’ empty. | 他妈的空了 |
[01:08] | Make it full. We had a hard night. | 倒满了 我们有一个难熬的夜晚 |
[01:10] | – Hey, we’re fucked. – Keep your shirt on. | – 嘿 我们玩完了 – 别发火啊 |
[01:12] | Hi, Susie. New hat? | 嗨 苏西 新帽子啊 |
[01:14] | I don’t have any money, Tracy. | 我一毛钱都没有 特蕾西 |
[01:16] | Rats. Hey, I saw you. | 瞎说 嘿 我看到你了 |
[01:19] | – Saw me what? – I saw you tonight. Wow, wild. | – 看见我什么 – 我看到你今晚的表演了 喔 肆无忌惮 |
[01:21] | Do you mind, Tracy? We’re having a funeral here. | 你能走开吗 特蕾西 我们这正举行葬礼呢 |
[01:23] | Relax, Susie. I just wanted to say I dug you. | 放松点 苏西 我只想说我挺你 |
[01:25] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[01:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Susie, you got five bucks? | 苏西 你有五块钱吗 |
[01:29] | No. What did I tell you? I got nothing. | 没有 我刚怎么跟你说的 我身无分文 |
[01:31] | As of tonight, I got nothing, | 从今晚上起 我身无分文 |
[01:32] | I have nowhere to go, and no one to be. | 我无处可去 一无是处 |
[01:34] | Okay. What about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[01:36] | She’s a loser, too. Beat it. | 她也是个失败者 走开 |
[01:39] | Glad you enjoyed the show. | 很高兴你喜欢那场秀 |
[01:41] | Last one. | 最后一杯 |
[01:42] | Yeah, just try it. | 是啊 就试试看 |
[01:47] | “You’re dead in this business.” | 你在这行再无立足之地 |
[01:49] | It plays over and over in my head. | 这句话一直在我脑子了盘旋 |
[01:51] | – Maybe he didn’t mean it. – He meant it. | – 也许他不是那个意思 – 他就是那个意思 |
[01:55] | He bared his teeth. I didn’t even know he still had teeth. | 他咬牙切齿说的 我都不知道他居然还有牙齿 |
[01:57] | – Could’ve been false teeth. – They looked real. | – 不会是假牙吧 – 看起来像真的 |
[01:59] | Aw, shit, we were so close. | 妈的 我们本来就要成功了 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:03] | “Fuck you, Sophie, put that on your plate.” | 去你的 苏菲 把那个放在你的盘里吧 |
[02:05] | It’s brilliant. | 真是绝了 |
[02:06] | ♪ You’ll be doin’ all right… ♪ | ♪ 你一切都会很好 |
[02:10] | It was funny, right? | 很有趣 对吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah. It was really funny. | 是的 真的很有趣 |
[02:14] | ♪ Christmas of white ♪ | ♪ 白色圣诞节 |
[02:16] | And no one needs a good laugh | 没人比彻底完蛋的人更需要 |
[02:18] | like the truly, deeply fucked. | 这么操蛋的笑话 |
[02:22] | ♪ Blue, blue, blue Christmas ♪ | ♪ 蓝色 忧伤的圣诞节 |
[02:30] | Get up. | 起床 |
[02:32] | – Boy. – I just had a thrilling conversation | – 天啊 – 我刚才和一个我搞不清 |
[02:34] | with that strange person | 到底叫什么的陌生人 |
[02:36] | who can’t figure out what her name is. | 进行了一次毛骨悚然的对话 |
[02:39] | Make a new friend. I’m tired of this one. | 交个新朋友吧 我受够这个了 |
[02:43] | Miriam! | 米里亚姆 |
[02:45] | Coming. | 来啦 |
[02:50] | Breakfast is being served in the dining room | 你打完电话 就来 |
[02:52] | – when you’re done with your call. – Okay. | – 餐厅吃早饭 – 好的 |
[02:58] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[03:12] | Your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[03:13] | – What’s my fault? – Too much drinking. | – 什么是我的错 – 喝太多了 |
[03:15] | Too much drinking was because of you, missy. | 喝太多那是因为你 小姐 |
[03:17] | – I don’t feel good. – I had to sleep on a diagonal, | – 我感到不舒服 – 我不得不斜着睡觉 |
[03:21] | ’cause the vertical made me want to throw up. | 因为直着睡我就想吐 |
[03:22] | – Don’t throw up. – I might throw up. | – 别吐 – 我可能会吐 |
[03:24] | – You can’t throw up. – I’ll probably throw up. | – 你不能吐 – 我可能会吐 |
[03:26] | If I hear you throw up, I’m gonna throw up, | 如果我听到你吐了 我也会吐 |
[03:28] | and I don’t want to throw up, so close the door. | 我不想吐 所以关上门 |
[03:30] | – Close what door? – The bathroom door. | – 关什么门 – 卫生间的门 |
[03:32] | – I don’t have a bathroom door. – Then you can’t throw up. | – 我没有卫生间 – 那你不能吐 |
[03:34] | – I’m not gonna throw up. – Good. | – 我不会吐的 – 很好 |
[03:36] | Although you might when you hear this. | 尽管当你听到这个你可能会吐 |
[03:37] | – Hear what? – Well, apparently, | – 听到什么 – 很明显 |
[03:40] | there were some members of the press there last night. | 昨晚有一些新闻记者在那里 |
[03:42] | – No… – And a few of them caught your act and thought… | – 不 – 其中一些看了你的表演 认为 |
[03:45] | – No… – “A career suicide set takes down an icon.” | – 不 – 职业生涯自杀式的诋毁一个行业翘楚 |
[03:49] | “Newcomer Amanda Gleason, don’t bother learning the name,” | 新人 阿曼达 格里森 不用因名字太费心 |
[03:52] | “mysteriously decides to skewer an American treasure,.” | 昨晚在煤油灯咖啡馆 |
[03:56] | “Sophie Lennon, last night at the Gaslight Cafe.” | 莫名其妙地决定讽刺美国国宝级人物苏菲 列侬 |
[03:58] | Who invited them? | 谁邀请的他们 |
[04:00] | – I did. – Why? | – 我邀请的 – 为什么 |
[04:01] | ‘Cause I had no idea it was seppuku night at the Gaslight. | 因为我不知道那是煤油灯的切腹自杀之夜 |
[04:04] | “In a vicious, often hilarious, | 以恶意的 令人捧腹的 |
[04:06] | “career-ending ten minutes, you wonder, | 十分钟 结束职业生涯 你在想 |
[04:08] | “did Lennon steal Gleason’s boyfriend?” The Daily News. | 难道是列侬偷走了格里森的男朋友 每日新闻报道 |
[04:12] | Well, he said “hilarious.” | 他说了令人捧腹 |
[04:13] | Did you hear all the other words around “hilarious”? | 你有没有听到令人捧腹的之外的评价 |
[04:15] | – I did, but still… – The Post. | – 我听了 但仍 – 华盛顿邮报这么说 |
[04:17] | “Put that on your plate.” | 把那个放进你的盘子里 |
[04:18] | – So? – So, underneath, there’s a picture | – 然后呢 – 然后 底下配了一张 |
[04:20] | of your head on a plate and there’s a fork in your head. | 你头顶盘子和一把叉子的照片 |
[04:23] | – My picture? – Well, it’s fuzzy, but they put the words. | – 我照片 – 嗯 有点模糊 但他们附上了解释 |
[04:25] | “Amanda Gleason’s head” | 阿曼达 格里森的头 |
[04:27] | underneath to help with any confusion. | 用于解释可能的疑惑 |
[04:28] | Did they say I was funny? | 他们有说我幽默吗 |
[04:30] | Are you at all getting the theme here? | 你到底有没有搞清楚重点 |
[04:31] | – Yes, but… – The Mirror. “The tradition of honor” | – 是的 但 – 每日镜报如是说 小偷的传统荣耀 |
[04:33] | “amongst thieves was tossed out the window last night | 昨晚被阿曼达 格里森扔出了窗外 |
[04:36] | “by Amanda Gleason, whose ridiculously bland name | 其名字的可笑乏味之处与 |
[04:39] | “is in direct contrast with the comedienne’s crass, | 其对喜剧演员布衣英雄苏菲 列侬 |
[04:42] | crude, sharp-witted attack of homespun hero Sophie Lennon.” | 的粗鲁 下流 机智的抨击形成了鲜明的对比 |
[04:46] | Okay, but they did say I was… | 好吧 但他们说我是 |
[04:47] | “It reminds you of the power | 这提醒你语言的创造 |
[04:48] | of words to build up and destroy.” | 与摧毁的力量 |
[04:51] | “Hope she has a lawyer. | 希望她有律师 |
[04:53] | I sense a slander charge in her stocking for Christmas.” | 我预感圣诞节她的袜子里会收到诽谤罪的指控 |
[04:56] | I’m Jewish, shmuck. | 我是犹太人 笨蛋 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:58] | There’s a lot of Gleasons in the ghetto. | 犹太区有一大堆叫格里森的 |
[05:00] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[05:01] | Well… | 嗯 |
[05:04] | we still have those two shit gigs I got you | 在这场混乱发生之前我还安排了 |
[05:06] | before this mess happened. | 两场演出 |
[05:08] | So, you do those gigs. | 所以 你还有这些演出 |
[05:10] | If you do well, you’ll get two more shit gigs. | 如果你做的好 你会有更多的演出 |
[05:12] | And then those two shit gigs become four shit gigs. | 然后两场演出变成四场 |
[05:15] | And then four shit gigs become six shit gigs. | 再然后四场演出变成六场 |
[05:18] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:22] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[05:25] | Susie? Are you there? | 苏西 你还在吗 |
[05:27] | Sorry. I had to throw up. | 抱歉 我忍不住吐了 |
[05:29] | – Where was I? – Four shit gigs became six shit gigs. | – 我刚说哪儿了 – 四场演出变成六场演出 |
[05:32] | Yes. Eventually, people will forget what happened, | 是的 最后 人们会忘记这件事 |
[05:35] | – and we’ll rebuild. – Okay, I have to go. | – 然后我们就重生了 – 好了 我得挂了 |
[05:37] | I have my son’s birthday party today. | 我儿子今天有生日派对 |
[05:39] | See, you already got another shit gig. | 瞧 你已经有一个演出了 |
[05:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:47] | There have been major internal discussions | 在铁幕之外九个国家进行了 |
[05:49] | in nine additional countries outside the Iron Curtain. | 重要的内部讨论 |
[05:53] | Now, how do they go about applying this political message? | 现在 他们如何去应用这个政治讯息 |
[05:56] | That it embraces many different aspects | 这包含了我们日常生活 |
[05:58] | of our day-to-day living. | 许多不同的方面 |
[06:10] | Confidence, by itself… | 自信 本身 |
[06:12] | Morning, Papa. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[06:16] | Victory in this conflict depends on much, much more… | 这场冲突的胜利取决于更多 更多的 |
[06:19] | Morning, Mama. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[06:20] | There’s eggs. We leave at noon. | 这儿有鸡蛋 我们中午离开 |
[06:27] | This was all different yesterday, right? | 昨天还不是这样子 对吗 |
[06:29] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[06:31] | And so’s your mother. | 你妈妈也是这样 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, I just, I just don’t find you funny. | 抱歉 我只是 只是没找到你的笑点 |
[06:37] | I did it just like you told me. | 我照你说的那样说的啊 |
[06:41] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[06:43] | Well, if you didn’t have Randy laying on your lap, | 如果你没让兰迪躺在你的腿上 |
[06:44] | you could stop comparing us | 你可以停止比较我们 |
[06:45] | and move on. | 然后继续接下来的 |
[06:48] | So, I was thinking that | 所以 我在想 |
[06:50] | Ethan and Estelle could get married at the boathouse | 伊森和埃斯特尔可以在中心公园的 |
[06:52] | in Central Park. | 船屋结婚 |
[06:53] | Imogene, we need to | 伊莫金 我们需要 |
[06:54] | – get you in a bowling league. – Hi, Joel. | – 让你加入保龄球联盟 – 嗨 乔尔 |
[06:57] | Are you psychologically scarring our children? | 你在心理上给我们孩子留下创伤了吗 |
[06:59] | I am. | 是的 |
[07:01] | But, since they’re going to get married, | 但 因为他们要结婚了 |
[07:02] | they will have suffered the same trauma | 他们也会经历同样的创伤 |
[07:03] | and will understand each other’s nightmares completely. | 并且会完全理解对方的噩梦 |
[07:05] | My God, this party is loud. | 我的天 这派对真是太吵了 |
[07:07] | Thank you for talking Imogene into having it here | 谢谢你告诉伊莫金在这儿举办派对 |
[07:10] | instead of our house. | 而不是我们家 |
[07:11] | My pleasure, Archie. | 我的荣幸 阿奇 |
[07:12] | Oop, need a refill. | 啊呀 我得再来点儿 |
[07:18] | So, I gather Ethan and Estelle are still getting married. | 所以我猜伊森和埃斯特尔还是要结婚 |
[07:21] | At the Central Park Boathouse. | 在中心公园的船屋里面 |
[07:23] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[07:24] | That was Estelle. She’s not hurt. | 那是埃斯特尔 她没受伤 |
[07:26] | That’s not the hurt scream. She lost a doll. | 那不是受伤的叫声 她洋娃娃不见了 |
[07:27] | No. Someone took the doll. | 不是 有人拿了她的洋娃娃 |
[07:29] | – Someone took the doll? – Find the doll. Find the doll. | – 有人拿了她的洋娃娃 – 去找洋娃娃 去找洋娃娃 |
[07:33] | Imogene is amazing. | 伊莫金太厉害了 |
[07:35] | Esther screams while I’m holding her, | 我抱着艾丝特 她尖叫时 |
[07:36] | I’m still wondering where it’s coming from. | 我还在想叫声从哪儿来 |
[07:38] | – So, what’s going on here? – Where? | – 所以 这是怎么回事 – 哪儿 |
[07:41] | The great mac and cheese massacre of 1958. | 就像是1958年巨无霸和芝士大屠杀 |
[07:43] | – I’m hungry. – That’s for the kids. | – 我饿了 – 那是给孩子们的 |
[07:45] | I made it in a rush. This is quality control. | 我急急忙忙做的 我就是尝下味道如何 |
[07:47] | This is hangover eating. | 这是宿醉饥饿 |
[07:48] | Where’d you go last night? | 你昨晚去干什么了 |
[07:50] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[07:51] | I’ll withdraw the question. | 就当我没问 |
[07:54] | Hey, Joel, I’d like to talk to you about something. | 嘿 乔尔 我想跟你私下里 |
[07:58] | Away from people. | 谈一谈 |
[07:59] | If you get a chance. | 如果有机会的话 |
[08:01] | Well, other than planning my son’s bachelor party, | 除了计划我儿子的单身派对 |
[08:03] | I’m pretty free. | 我有的是时间 |
[08:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:06] | Eat some of this so people won’t look at me weird. | 帮我吃点,这样人们就不会觉得我奇怪了 |
[08:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:23] | Hair of the dog? | 醒下酒吧 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 可以 |
[08:28] | I mean, I’m not hungover, | 我是说 我没宿醉 |
[08:29] | but it is a party. | 但确实有个派对 |
[08:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:33] | One more. | 再来一口 |
[08:35] | ‘Cause you’re festive. | 因为你很喜庆 |
[08:37] | Exactly. | 说对了 |
[08:40] | So, what did you want to talk about? | 所以 你想谈什么 |
[08:44] | I was wondering if… | 我在想 |
[08:48] | it might be time to start talking about getting a divorce. | 也许是时间开始讨论我们的离婚了 |
[08:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:00] | Wow. Fast. | 哇 这么快 |
[09:02] | I know. We can wait if you want. | 我知道 如果你想 我们可以再等等 |
[09:04] | It just seems as if maybe it’s time | 只是觉得也许是时候 |
[09:07] | to start getting on with our lives. | 开始新的生活了 |
[09:10] | Plus, the kids need to get used to a new arrangement. | 再加上 孩子们需要习惯新的安排 |
[09:12] | We need to make it normal for them. | 我们得让他们感到正常 |
[09:14] | Well, I think I will do whatever you think is right. | 嗯 我想我会做你认为对的事情 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | Then I think it’s time. | 我觉得现在是时候了 |
[09:29] | Just so you know, I’m doing really well at work. | 你知道吗 我工作最近很顺利 |
[09:31] | – I know. – I’m up for a big promotion. | – 我知道 – 我在筹备一个大项目 |
[09:33] | – I know. – I’m gonna get it, | – 我知道 – 我肯定会拿下 |
[09:34] | and it’s gonna mean more money. | 那就意味着赚更多的钱 |
[09:36] | – Okay. – And my father had nothing to do with it. | – 很好 – 这件事跟我父亲一点关系都没有 |
[09:38] | He’d probably be against it | 他可能会反对 |
[09:40] | since it would mean I’d be traveling a lot. | 因为这意味着我要经常出差 |
[09:41] | You would? How much? | 是吗 多频繁 |
[09:43] | But it would also mean that | 但这也意味着 |
[09:44] | I could take care of everything. | 我能照顾好所有事情 |
[09:45] | How much would you be traveling, Joel? | 你出差要多少次 乔尔 |
[09:46] | I could take care of you, of the kids. | 我能照顾好你 孩子们 |
[09:49] | You won’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[09:50] | I promise, I got you covered. | 我保证 我能照顾好你 |
[10:06] | He still out? | 他还在睡吗 |
[10:08] | Are you kidding? He’s been out since cake. | 你开玩笑吗 吃完蛋糕就一直在睡 |
[10:10] | The Maisel men and their sleep. | 麦瑟尔家的男人和他们的好觉 |
[10:12] | Please. During the war, | 拜托 在战争期间 |
[10:15] | my father fell asleep in a foxhole | 我父亲在一个狐狸洞睡着了 |
[10:17] | and when he woke up, it was a beer garden. | 当他醒来后 那里就成了啤酒花园 |
[10:19] | Sounds like Moishe. | 听起来很莫伊舍 |
[10:20] | The oom-pah band is what finally woke him up. | 最后还是管弦乐队把他叫醒了 |
[10:28] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:30] | Nope. I got it. | 不用 我可以 |
[10:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:58] | So, Ollie the elephant is out? | 所以 奥利大象失宠了哈 |
[11:00] | Yep. It happened last week. | 是的 上周开始的 |
[11:03] | Friday morning Ollie was in, then by dinnertime, | 星期五早上奥利还不离手 然后等到晚餐时间 |
[11:05] | suddenly it was Louis the lion. | 突然就换成了狮子路易斯 |
[11:06] | Not sure what happened. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[11:08] | Wow. | 喔 |
[11:09] | Sorry, pal. Life is cold. | 抱歉 伙计 生活就是如此残酷 |
[11:13] | Do you remember when we bought that for him? | 你还记得我们什么时候给他买的吗 |
[11:14] | I believe it was to stop a whole lot of screaming. | 我相信肯定是为了阻止一长串尖叫 |
[11:17] | – Smallpox vaccination. – Yeah. | – 水痘疫苗接种的时候 – 是的 |
[11:20] | He was never gonna be bought off by a lollipop alone. | 棒棒糖是收买不了他的 |
[11:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[11:25] | I’m eating. | 我在吃东西 |
[11:27] | I can see. | 我知道 |
[11:28] | Should I be timing you? | 我应该给你计时吗 |
[11:29] | There might be a prize in it or something. | 肯定能获奖或者别的什么 |
[11:31] | I’m just so hungry. | 我只是太饿了 |
[11:32] | That from the party? | 从聚会开始一直饿吗 |
[11:33] | I made an extra tray. | 我额外多做了一盘 |
[11:35] | I should never cook while hungover. | 我不应该在宿醉时做饭 |
[11:37] | Do you want some? | 你想要点什么吗 |
[11:39] | Are Abe and Rose gonna be home any time soon? | 亚伯和罗斯会很快回来吗 |
[11:42] | Papa’s at a work gathering, Mama’s with the garden club. | 爸爸去参加工作聚会 妈妈在花园俱乐部 |
[11:45] | Nights are very quiet and very separate recently. | 最近晚上都很安静 各忙各的 |
[11:49] | Come on. Sit. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | There any beer in the fridge? | 冰箱里有啤酒吗 |
[11:56] | Look in the back. | 在最里面找找 |
[11:58] | Mama doesn’t like to look at beer. | 妈妈不喜欢看见啤酒 |
[12:00] | It makes her think of venereal disease. | 这让她会想到性病 |
[12:06] | The party seemed successful. | 派对看起来很成功 |
[12:08] | Only one kid shoved an acorn up his nose. | 只有一个孩子把橡果卡在鼻子上 |
[12:09] | Mendel? | 孟德尔吗 |
[12:10] | – Yep. – Well, | – 是的 – 嗯 |
[12:12] | when you got a talent… | 当你有天赋时 |
[12:18] | I noticed the new dining room. | 我注意到了新餐厅布局 |
[12:20] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:22] | You were not kidding. | 你没开玩笑 |
[12:26] | I hope this thing works itself out soon. | 我希望这件事很快过去 |
[12:28] | I hate to see my parents like this. | 我讨厌看见我父母这样子 |
[12:30] | It will. | 会的 |
[12:32] | They’ll realize it’s a mistake to be apart. | 他们会意识到分开是错误的 |
[12:34] | They will realize that they belong together, | 他们会意识到他们应该在一起 |
[12:37] | and they’ll fix it before it’s too late. | 他们会在一切太晚之前和好 |
[12:40] | Abe and Rose are very smart. | 亚伯和罗斯很聪明 |
[12:42] | ♪ Without you, love… ♪ | ♪ 没有你 爱 |
[12:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[12:48] | You can ask me anything. | 你可以问我任何问题 |
[12:49] | Why are you still wearing your wedding ring? | 你为什么还戴着结婚戒指 |
[12:51] | – I’m still married. – You were living with Penny. | – 因为我还是已婚状态啊 – 你和潘妮同居了 |
[12:54] | No, I’m not with Penny. That’s over. | 没 我没和潘妮在一起 结束了 |
[12:56] | Well, you were. | 好吧 你们同居过 |
[12:57] | I never saw you without the ring. | 我从没看到你摘掉戒指 |
[12:59] | I never thought about taking it off. | 我从来都没想过要摘掉 |
[13:01] | Never even occurred to me. | 想都没想过 |
[13:02] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Nothing I’ve done has made any sense. | 是啊 我的所作所为都说不通 |
[13:09] | This is better cold, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这个冰着更好吃 |
[13:12] | Finish that. I’ll get another. | 你喝这瓶吧 我再拿一瓶 |
[13:43] | ♪ I’m not the guy who cared about love… ♪ | ♪ 我不是那种在乎感情 |
[13:45] | Joel, wait, I-I don’t, I don’t think… | 乔尔 等下 我不 我不认为 |
[13:47] | Please… don’t think, Midge. | 别想那么多 米琪 |
[13:50] | ♪ Who cared about fortunes and such ♪ | ♪ 在乎命运的人 |
[13:52] | – Please. – ♪ I never cared much ♪ | ♪ – 拜托 – 我从不在乎 |
[13:54] | ♪ Look at me now ♪ | ♪ 看着我现在 |
[14:00] | ♪ I never knew the technique of kissing ♪ | ♪ 我从来不知道接吻的技巧 |
[14:05] | ♪ I never knew the thrill I could get from your touch ♪ | ♪ 我从来不知道会从你的抚摸中得到快感 |
[14:10] | ♪ Never knew much ♪ | ♪ 从来不知道 |
[14:12] | ♪ Look at me now ♪ | ♪ 看着我现在 |
[14:19] | ♪ I’m a new man, better than ♪ | ♪ 我是一个新的人 |
[14:22] | ♪ Casanova at his best ♪ | ♪ 好过最佳花花公子 |
[14:27] | ♪ With a new heart, a brand-new start ♪ | ♪ 一颗崭新的心 一个崭新的开始 |
[14:31] | ♪ I’m so proud I’m bustin’ my vest ♪ | ♪ 我很自豪撕了我的马甲 |
[14:35] | ♪ So I’m the guy who turned out a lover ♪ | ♪ 我就是那个变成情人的人 |
[14:40] | ♪ So I’m the guy who laughed ♪ | ♪ 我就是那个嘲笑 |
[14:42] | ♪ At those blue diamond rings… ♪ | ♪ 那些蓝宝石钻戒的人 |
[14:44] | Look, Joel, there’s something I have to tell you. | 听着 乔尔 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[14:47] | – No. I don’t care. – You don’t know what it is. | – 不 我不在乎 – 你都不知道什么事 |
[14:49] | – I don’t care what it is. – But it’s… | – 我不在乎是什么事情 – 但是 |
[14:50] | If it’s bad, I deserve it. | 如果是坏事 那是我活该 |
[14:52] | I had it coming. It doesn’t matter. | 我让其发生 没关系 |
[14:54] | Just let me kiss you again. | 让我再吻下你 |
[14:55] | This is really important. | 这真的很重要 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | The whole time that we were together… | 我们在一起所有的时间 |
[15:02] | And I mean dating and married… | 我是说约会和婚姻持续的时间 |
[15:04] | ♪ Look at me now ♪ | ♪ 看着我现在 |
[15:06] | I’d unhook every other hook on my bra before we had sex. | 在我们做爱之前 我都会解开内衣上的所有扣子 |
[15:09] | – You what? – Before we’d have sex, | – 你的什么 – 在我们做爱之前 |
[15:11] | I’d go into the bathroom and I’d unhook | 我都会去卫生间 解开 |
[15:12] | every other hook on my bra. | 我内衣上的每一个扣子 |
[15:14] | A-And I didn’t know tonight was gonna happen, | 我不知道今天晚上会这样 |
[15:15] | so I-I didn’t have a chance to do that. | 所以我没机会这么做 |
[15:19] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | – 你是说真的吗 – 是的 |
[15:21] | – You would unhook your own bra? – Partly. | – 你会解开你内衣的扣子吗 – 部分的 |
[15:22] | Just to give you a head start. | 只是给你起个头 |
[15:24] | – What did you think was gonna happen? – What? | – 你觉得你没解开会怎样 – 什么 |
[15:25] | If I had to unhook the whole thing all by myself. | 如果我得自己解开所有的扣子 |
[15:27] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[15:28] | You think I was gonna get bored? | 你以为我会感到无聊吗 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:30] | You think halfway through I’d lose interest | 你以为进行到一半我会失去兴趣 |
[15:32] | and go make a sandwich? | 然后去做一个三明治吗 |
[15:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:36] | – You believe this? – I just wanted | – 你真相信吗 – 我只是想让 |
[15:37] | to make things easy for you. | 事情变得更容易些 |
[15:39] | Yeah, well, some things are worth | 是啊 有些事情是值得 |
[15:42] | working a little harder for. | 为之努力的 |
[15:45] | ♪ So I’m the guy that turned out a lover ♪ | ♪ 我就是那个变成情人的人 |
[15:49] | ♪ Yes, I’m the guy ♪ | ♪ 是的 我就是那个 |
[15:51] | ♪ Who laughed at those blue diamond rings… ♪ | ♪ 嘲笑那些蓝宝石钻戒的人 |
[15:54] | Wow, you weren’t kidding about this thing. | 哇 你还真不是在开玩笑 |
[15:56] | ♪ Look at me now… ♪ | ♪ 看着我现在 |
[16:01] | Who the hell designed this, the Catholic Church? | 谁他妈设计的这个 天主教堂吗 |
[16:03] | ♪ Look at me now. ♪ | ♪ 看着我现在 |
[16:07] | Ha! A conqueror! | 哈 征服者 |
[16:15] | How long before the marks go away? | 这印记多久才会消失 |
[16:18] | They’ll be gone by morning. | 明天早上就没了 |
[16:20] | Just in time to put the thing back on again. | 然后又会有新的勒痕 |
[16:22] | It’s a vicious circle. | 恶性循环 |
[16:25] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[16:26] | Not once your ribs go numb. | 肋骨一旦麻木就不觉得了 |
[16:30] | I don’t know why I never noticed the marks before. | 我不知道为什么我以前都没有注意到这个 |
[16:34] | I’d powder them so they weren’t as red. | 我擦了粉所以看起来没那么红了 |
[16:39] | Of course you did. | 嗯 早该想到 |
[16:43] | You know… | 你知道 |
[16:46] | the last time we were in this bed… | 上次我们睡在这张床上 |
[16:50] | Was the week before our wedding. | 是我们结婚前那周 |
[16:51] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:54] | I remember laying here thinking, | 我记得我躺在这儿想 |
[16:58] | “In one week, I’ll be married to Miriam Weissman, | 还有一周 我就要和米里亚姆 韦斯曼结婚了 |
[17:02] | “the most beautiful girl in the world. | 这世界上最美的女孩 |
[17:04] | “And I’ll have a wife, and we’ll have our own home, | 我会有妻子 我们会有自己的家 |
[17:09] | “and we’ll have two kids, | 我们会有两个孩子 |
[17:12] | “and I’ll never, ever have to have sex | 我再也不会在 |
[17:15] | in front of the Dionne quintuplets again.” | 迪翁五胞胎面前做爱 |
[17:17] | Best-laid plans. | 完美的计划 |
[17:20] | And now here we are. | 事到如今 |
[17:24] | You’re back in your parents’ house, | 你回到你父母的家 |
[17:25] | I’m back in mine. | 我回到我的父母家 |
[17:28] | Very strange. | 很奇怪 |
[17:31] | – I’ve got a curfew. – You’re kidding. | – 我还被禁宵 – 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:33] | – And chores. – Wow. | – 还有家务活 – 哇 |
[17:34] | I have a job. | 我找了份工作 |
[17:36] | I heard about the job. | 工作的事我听说了 |
[17:37] | Saving up for a TV set | 攒钱买电视机 |
[17:38] | and some roller skates. | 和溜冰鞋 |
[17:40] | Well, I got some roller skates. | 嗯 我有溜冰鞋 |
[17:42] | They have Buck Rogers on them. | 上面还有巴克 罗杰斯 |
[17:46] | Redd Foxx? What’s this? | 红狐狸 这是什么 |
[17:48] | That’s called a party album. | 那是派对专辑 |
[17:50] | Sort of underground comedy. | 地下喜剧之类的 |
[17:52] | Why underground? | 为什么是地下 |
[17:53] | I don’t know. They’re dirty, | 我不知道 很黄暴 |
[17:55] | but really funny. | 但真的很有趣 |
[18:00] | “The Music Inn”? | 音乐客栈 |
[18:02] | That’s the place I got ’em. | 我就是从那拿到的 |
[18:04] | On 4th. Right near the Gaslight. | 在第四大道 就在煤油灯附近 |
[18:06] | – You’d love it. – Hanging out | – 你会喜欢那的 – 在小巷子里的 |
[18:08] | at record stores in the Village, | 唱片店闲逛 |
[18:10] | working in a department store… | 在百货公司工作 |
[18:13] | Went to a protest in Washington Square Park. | 去华盛顿广场公园抗议示威 |
[18:15] | Do you know they want to put a road | 你知道他们想修一条路 |
[18:17] | right through the middle of the arch? | 从拱门中间穿过吗 |
[18:18] | – What for? – I don’t know. | – 为了什么 – 我不知道 |
[18:20] | Progress. | 社会进步吧 |
[18:21] | Progress? Right. | 社会进步 没错 |
[18:25] | Progress. | 社会进步 |
[18:27] | Things move on, I guess. | 大概一切都要向前进 |
[18:32] | How did I screw everything up so badly? | 我怎么把一切都搞砸了的 |
[18:35] | I never said I’m sorry, did I? | 我还从没道过歉 是吗 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[18:41] | I should have come back on my knees that night. | 那晚我就应该跪着回来道歉 |
[18:43] | Bought you flowers. | 买花给你 |
[18:47] | I should have… | 我本应该 |
[18:48] | Never should have left in the first place. | 最初就不应该离开 |
[18:52] | You just have to understand… | 你得明白 |
[18:56] | you are a lot, Midge. | 你身上有很多东西 |
[18:58] | A lot of what? | 很多什么 |
[19:04] | You meet a girl. | 你遇到了一个女孩 |
[19:07] | Maybe she’s pretty, | 也许她很漂亮 |
[19:09] | maybe she’s smart, | 也许她很聪明 |
[19:12] | maybe she’s funny. | 也许她很有趣 |
[19:15] | Maybe your parents like her. | 也许你的父母喜欢她 |
[19:18] | Maybe you get really lucky, | 也许你十分走运 |
[19:19] | and she’s one or two of those things. | 因为她有着上述一二优点 |
[19:22] | I got ’em all. | 而我遇到了完美的你 |
[19:25] | That’s a lot. | 这很多 |
[19:28] | It wasn’t enough, though. | 然而你还不满足 |
[19:30] | It was. | 我曾经很满足 |
[19:31] | It was more than enough. | 这已经不能用满足来形容了 |
[19:34] | I fell in love with you | 我爱上了你 |
[19:37] | the moment I asked you out, and you said no. | 就在我约你出去而你拒绝了我的那一刻 |
[19:39] | A pointless “no.” | 一个毫无作用的拒绝 |
[19:41] | The first time I laid eyes on you, | 我第一次看到你 |
[19:42] | that was it for me. | 对我来说就是心动的瞬间 |
[19:44] | Until you left. | 直到你离开了 |
[19:45] | I never left. | 我从未离开 |
[19:47] | I don’t know what I did, but… | 我不知道我干了什么 但是 |
[19:51] | I never really left. | 我从未真正地离开 |
[19:53] | Sure felt like you left. | 感觉就像你真的离我而去 |
[20:00] | What can I do, Midge? | 我能拿什么弥补你 米琪 |
[20:03] | What can I do to… | 我能做什么让你 |
[20:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:11] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[20:12] | Do you know that I love you? | 你知道我爱你吗 |
[20:18] | So, what happens now? | 所以现在算什么 |
[20:20] | What do you want to happen? | 你希望是什么 |
[20:23] | Because whatever it is, I will do it. | 因为不管什么要求 我都会照做 |
[20:26] | Just tell me what you want. | 就告诉我你想要什么 |
[20:33] | I want your roller skates. | 我想要你的溜冰鞋 |
[21:01] | – Oh,no. – What? | – 糟了 – 什么 |
[21:02] | Shh. We fell asleep. | 安静 我们睡过去了 |
[21:04] | We weren’t supposed to fall asleep. | 我们不应该睡过去的 |
[21:05] | I was… | 我 |
[21:07] | That sounds like eggs. | 听起来是鸡蛋的声音 |
[21:08] | Does that sound like eggs? | 那声音像不像鸡蛋 |
[21:09] | It… | 那 |
[21:10] | Morning, Zelda. | 早上好 塞尔达 |
[21:12] | I’m making eggs, Mrs. Weissman. | 我在煎鸡蛋 维斯曼夫人 |
[21:13] | See? Shit! Eggs. Shit! | 听到了吧 该死的 鸡蛋 该死 |
[21:15] | – Midge… – We fell asleep. | – 米琪 – 我们睡过去了 |
[21:16] | I can’t believe we fell asleep in my room. | 不敢相信我们在我房间里睡着了 |
[21:18] | – So what? – There are poodles in here, Joel. | – 所以呢 – 这里全是循规蹈矩的人乔尔 |
[21:20] | Dozens of ’em. | 一堆 |
[21:21] | We’ve had sex in your room before, Midge. | 我们之前也在你房间做过爱 米琪 |
[21:23] | Not since we’ve been married. | 结婚以后就没这么干过了 |
[21:25] | Well, you got me there. | 好吧 你说得有道理 |
[21:26] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[21:27] | Wait. What… What are you doing? | 等等 你 你在干嘛 |
[21:31] | I… this is not the way to make me go, | 我 这不是让我走的方法 |
[21:33] | in case there was a question. | 如果你对这有什么误解的话 |
[21:34] | Get your clothes. | 穿上衣服 |
[21:36] | You get your clothes, you leave, | 你穿好衣服就走 |
[21:38] | they’ll never know. | 他们就什么都不知道了 |
[21:39] | To have a camera right now. | 真希望我现在有个相机 |
[21:43] | – Get dressed. – Midge, I… | – 穿衣服 – 米琪 我 |
[21:44] | – You have to get dressed. – But I… | – 你得穿好衣服 – 但我 |
[21:46] | You get dressed and climb out the window, | 你穿好衣服 然后从窗口爬出去 |
[21:47] | just like you used to. | 就像你以前那样 |
[21:49] | Yes, good, climb out the window, | 好 没错 从窗口爬出去 |
[21:50] | go from the fire escape to the roof, | 从消防通道爬到楼上 |
[21:52] | and take the freight elevator back down. | 然后搭货运电梯下去 |
[21:53] | Will you stop? Will you just… | 你能别说了吗 你能就 |
[21:55] | You should try out for the Yankees. | 这准头你可以去洋基队试试了 |
[21:57] | Shoes, belt, socks. | 鞋子 皮带 袜子 |
[21:59] | Where are your socks? Where are your socks? | 你的袜子呢 你的袜子呢 |
[22:02] | Where are your socks? What’d you do with your socks? | 你袜子丢哪了 你把袜子放哪了 |
[22:04] | They’re in your shoes. | 它们在你鞋里 |
[22:06] | At some point last night you stopped to put your socks | 昨晚某个时候你还停下来把你的袜子 |
[22:08] | – in your shoes? – I didn’t, I… | – 塞到了你鞋子里 – 我没有 我 |
[22:09] | Why are you slow? Were you always this slow? | 为什么你这么慢 你怎么总是这么慢 |
[22:11] | I haven’t panic-dressed in a while. | 我很久没这么紧张地穿衣服了 |
[22:12] | Go! You can finish outside. | 走吧 你可以在外面穿好 |
[22:14] | Okay, okay, calm down. I’m going. | 好好 冷静 我就走 |
[22:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:19] | I think I left my wallet in the kitchen. | 我觉得我好像把钱包落在厨房了 |
[22:20] | – Let me just… – This isn’t funny. | – 让我 – 这不好笑 |
[22:22] | Miriam? Are you up? | 米里亚姆 你起床了吗 |
[22:26] | If not, get up. | 如果没起就赶紧起床 |
[22:27] | I’m up. I’ll be right there. | 我起来了 马上出去 |
[22:29] | – Joel, please, just… – I’m going. | – 乔尔 拜托 – 我就走 |
[22:31] | Geez, it’s freezing. | 天哪 冷死了 |
[22:33] | This window seemed bigger five years ago. | 感觉这窗户五年前大点 |
[22:35] | No, no cheese. | 不 不要奶酪 |
[22:36] | No cheese from now on, ever. | 从今以后都不要放奶酪 |
[22:38] | – Hey. – What? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 |
[22:52] | Did you always look like this in the morning? | 你早上起来都长这样的吗 |
[22:54] | You got to go. | 你得走了 |
[23:01] | Morning, Mama. Morning, Zelda. | 早上好 妈妈 早上好 塞尔达 |
[23:03] | My goodness, the coffee smells especially amazing today. | 我的天哪 这个咖啡今早闻起来格外香 |
[23:06] | You know those days when coffee just smells extra amazing? | 你有没有发现有的日子里 咖啡闻起来格外香吗 |
[23:09] | Yes, those are wonderful days. What are you wearing? | 有啊 那些美好的日子 你穿的是什么 |
[23:12] | This is a robe. | 这是长袍 |
[23:14] | Yes. I stand by my previous statement. | 没错 我刚刚说的没错 就是长袍 |
[23:16] | Your face is a mess. Your hair is a mess. | 你的脸一团糟 你的头发也是 |
[23:19] | So it’s a theme. No, I just, I-I had… | 这就是今天的主题 并不 我只是 我做了 |
[23:22] | I had a dream I was on a safari, | 我做了一个梦 梦到我在旅行 |
[23:24] | and there was no place for me to get my hair done. | 那里还没地方让我做头发 |
[23:27] | And all my bags got lost, | 我的包都丢了 |
[23:29] | and a lion chased me and ate my purse. | 有只狮子在追我 还吃了我的钱包 |
[23:30] | And when I woke up, I looked like this. | 当我醒了 我就成这样了 |
[23:32] | So, that is the last time that I… dream. | 所以 这就是我最后一次 做梦 |
[23:38] | My room’s a mess. | 我的房间太乱了 |
[23:40] | Wouldn’t want you to dock my allowance. | 希望你别扣掉我的零用钱 |
[23:42] | Good morning, Papa. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[23:44] | Want to hear about my safari dream? | 你想听我做的旅行梦吗 |
[23:45] | It’s the reason I look like this. | 那是我像这样的原因 |
[23:46] | Like what? | 像什么样 |
[23:48] | Coffee sure smells good? | 咖啡的确闻起来很香是吧 |
[23:50] | Smells like coffee. | 闻起来就是咖啡味 |
[23:51] | Good morning, Zelda. | 早上好 塞尔达 |
[23:52] | Good morning, Mr. Weissman. | 早上好 维斯曼先生 |
[23:54] | – Good morning, Ro… – I’ll take my breakfast | – 早上好 罗 – 我把我的早餐 |
[23:55] | in the dining room, Zelda. | 拿到饭厅去了 塞尔达 |
[23:57] | Will you be joining Mrs. Weissman? | 您要和维斯曼太太一起过去吃吗 |
[23:59] | In the dining room? | 在饭厅里吗 |
[24:01] | No, I won’t. | 不 我才不要 |
[24:04] | Bye, Papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[24:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:10] | The coffee smells very good this morning. | 今早的咖啡闻起来真香 |
[24:16] | “Belter Chemical Company” | 加利福尼亚南部帕萨迪纳的 |
[24:18] | “of Pasadena, California | 贝尔特化学公司 |
[24:19] | specializes in Bakelite production.” | 专门从事酚醛塑料的生产工作 |
[24:21] | Got to speak up, Donny. | 说大声点 唐尼 |
[24:23] | “But their profits have seen a steady decline | 但自从战争结束 他们的利润 |
[24:25] | “ever since the war ended. | 一直在稳步下跌 |
[24:27] | “Not only is there no need | 市场不仅不需要 |
[24:28] | – “for pilot goggles…” – Yada, yada, yada. | – 飞行员护目镜 – 之类之类的 |
[24:30] | You got to pace it up. You’re boring the shit out of me. | 你得说快点 你要把我无聊死了 |
[24:32] | – Archie? – What? Is Donny still talking? | – 阿奇 – 怎么了 唐尼还在说话吗 |
[24:34] | – Screw you, Archie. – Okay. | – 去你的 阿奇 – 好吧 |
[24:36] | Let’s say Donny finishes and everyone’s still conscious. | 我们就当唐尼说完 每个人都还是清醒的 |
[24:38] | – Thank you, thank you very much. – You’ll step in | – 谢谢 十分感谢 – 你就上前 |
[24:40] | with the Belter profit and loss records. | 说一下贝尔特公司的盈利亏损情况 |
[24:41] | Play up the bad, which means… | 夸大不好的情况 这表示 |
[24:43] | We swoop in with a lowball offer that they will jump at! | 我们趁虚而入 虚报低价 他们就会上钩 |
[24:45] | Hear that, Donny? It’s called having a pulse. | 听到了吗 唐尼 这叫重点突出 |
[24:48] | I’m being ganged up on here, Mrs. Moskowitz. | 我被他们排挤了 莫斯科维茨夫人 |
[24:49] | Play nice, boys. | 融洽相处 小伙子们 |
[24:51] | Archie finishes, then I’ll bring it home. | 阿奇结束后 我就去收尾 |
[24:52] | There will be lots of figures, lots of fireworks. | 到时候会有很多图表 还有烟火特效 |
[24:55] | I’ll throw around words like “phenolic resins.” | 我会抛出一些词 比如酚醛树脂 |
[24:58] | Catalin, Faturan and Crystalate… | 凯特林 法图兰 克里斯特雷 |
[25:00] | I hear they’re headlining at the Apollo next week. | 我听说他们下周要在阿波罗剧院做宣传 |
[25:02] | – Then I’ll point to charts! – Charts! | – 那我就指向图解 – 图解 |
[25:04] | – And graphs! – Graphs! | – 还有图表 – 图表 |
[25:05] | I’ll dazzle them with bullshit, | 我会乱说一通让他们不知所措 |
[25:06] | and then we’ll hand out some very nice color-coded binders, | 然后我们会分发一些好看的彩色活页夹 |
[25:09] | and as they all start to read, | 当他们开始阅读时 |
[25:10] | I’ll sum up the presentation with the words, | 我会将这次报告总结为一句话 |
[25:12] | “The future is ours. And we will take it!” | 未来属于我们 我们将引领未来 |
[25:14] | Well. | 不错啊 |
[25:17] | We’re ready, men. | 我们准备好了 先生们 |
[25:18] | Get a shave, press your suits. | 刮好胡子 熨平西装 |
[25:20] | I don’t think Don should wear his grey suit. | 我认为唐不应该穿他那套灰色的西装 |
[25:23] | It makes him look tubby. | 那让他看起来很胖 |
[25:24] | Et tu, Mrs. Moskowitz? | 你说什么 莫斯科维茨夫人 |
[25:25] | You heard her, Donny. | 你听到她说的了 唐尼 |
[25:27] | – You’re tubby in the grey. – Boy, | – 灰色显你胖 – 天哪 |
[25:28] | are you in a good mood. | 你心情是不是很好 |
[25:30] | He’s been in a good mood all day. | 他今天一天心情都很好 |
[25:31] | Something making you extra happy? | 有什么让你格外开心的事 |
[25:33] | Something you can share? Or pour? | 说来分享分享 倾诉也行 |
[25:35] | – Well, I wasn’t gonna say anything. – About what? | – 我什么都不会说的 – 说什么 |
[25:37] | It’s not a done deal yet, but it looks like maybe Midge and I | 这还不是板上钉钉的事 但是似乎我和米琪 |
[25:41] | – might give it another go. – You’re kidding. | – 有复合的可能 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:43] | Thank God. Thank you, God. | 太好啊 谢谢上帝 |
[25:46] | – Easy, boy. – You don’t understand. | – 冷静 兄弟 – 你不知道 |
[25:47] | You have no idea what it’s been like with Imogene | 你是不知道自从你们俩分开后 |
[25:49] | since the two of you split. She’s gone crazy. | 伊莫金都变成什么样 她都要疯了 |
[25:51] | Wasn’t that long a trip, pal. I got news for you. | 婚姻不都是那样过来的吗 兄弟 残酷的事实啊 |
[25:53] | She’s obsessed with my every move. | 她要掌握我的每个行程 |
[25:55] | Where have I been, what am I doing? | 我去了哪 我在干什么 |
[25:57] | I spilled ketchup on my shirt one day, | 有一天我把番茄酱洒在衬衫上了 |
[25:59] | and she goes over to my secretary’s apartment | 她去了我秘书的公寓 |
[26:00] | and compares all her lipstick color to the stain. | 把她所有的口红的颜色与污渍对比 |
[26:04] | – Ooh! – Can I tell her about Midge? | – 哦 – 我能告诉她米琪的事吗 |
[26:05] | Please, let me tell her. | 请让我来告诉她 |
[26:06] | Not just yet, but soon. | 不是现在 但很快了 |
[26:08] | In the meantime, after work tonight, drinks are on me. | 同时 今晚下班 我请喝酒 |
[26:12] | You, too, Mrs. Moskowitz! | 你也来 莫斯科维茨夫人 |
[26:14] | I can’t wait to meet Mrs. Maisel. | 我迫不及待得想见麦瑟尔夫人了 |
[26:17] | I bet she’s a pretty wonderful girl. | 我打赌她肯定是个很棒的女孩 |
[26:18] | She is, Mrs. Moskowitz. | 确实是 莫斯科维茨夫人 |
[26:20] | She is at that. | 她就是那样的人 |
[26:36] | No. | 不 |
[26:37] | Hey, what’s funnier, corned beef or pastrami? | 哪个更搞笑 咸牛肉还是五香牛肉 |
[26:39] | Pastrami. | 五香牛肉 |
[26:41] | “Pastrami…” | 五香牛肉 |
[26:43] | That is funnier. | 真搞笑 |
[26:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[26:48] | ♪ Dashing through the snow ♪ | ♪ 冲破大风雪 |
[26:51] | ♪ In a one-horse open sleigh… ♪ | ♪ 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[26:53] | I think maybe he could be the one. | 我想也许他就是命中注定的那个 |
[26:55] | He doesn’t have to be the one. | 他不一定要是命中注定的那个 |
[26:57] | He could just be the one right now. | 他可以只是现在最合适的哪个 |
[26:58] | Where is he taking you? | 他要带你去哪 |
[27:00] | – The movies. – So lucky. | – 看电影 – 真好 |
[27:02] | What’s your evening, Viv? | 你今晚干什么 小维 |
[27:03] | I’m going to church with my family. | 我要和家人去教堂 |
[27:05] | The choir’s great and the priest looks just like David Niven. | 唱诗班的神父看起来就像大卫 尼文 |
[27:09] | Dear. | 天哪 |
[27:10] | It’s snowing. | 下雪了 |
[27:13] | I love the snow. | 我喜欢下雪 |
[27:14] | Don’t you love the snow? | 你们不喜欢下雪吗 |
[27:16] | I do love the snow. | 我很喜欢 |
[27:17] | I think the snow is good luck. | 我觉得下雪意味着好运 |
[27:18] | Depends on how far you have to walk. | 取决于你要走多远 |
[27:20] | My wedding had a Russian winter wonderland theme. | 我的婚礼主题是俄罗斯的冬季仙境 |
[27:22] | You know, like Doctor Zhivago. | 像 日瓦格医生 |
[27:24] | You had a medical themed wedding? That’s really weird. | 你的婚礼是医疗风格的 真奇怪 |
[27:26] | Doctor Zhivago is a book. Don’t make us look stupid. | 日瓦戈医生是一本书 别把我们表现的像文盲一样 |
[27:29] | Everything was white, and there were trees painted | 一切都是白色的 树也被涂上颜色 |
[27:31] | like they were covered with snow. | 看起来就像有白雪覆盖 |
[27:33] | It was really, really beautiful. | 真的非常美丽 |
[27:35] | What are you doing tonight, Midge? | 你今晚干什么 米琪 |
[27:37] | I have plans. | 我有计划 |
[27:39] | Is it something wonderful? | 是什么很棒的东西吗 |
[27:40] | It is. It is something wonderful. | 对 很棒的计划 |
[27:43] | That’s good. Because tonight, | 很好 因为今晚 |
[27:44] | everyone should do something wonderful. | 每个人都应该做些美好的事情 |
[27:48] | – Bye, Midge. – Bye. | – 再见 米琪 – 再见 |
[27:52] | Look, it’s Santa. | 看 是圣诞老人 |
[27:54] | ♪ Take the boys along ♪ | ♪ 带上孩子们 |
[27:56] | ♪ And sing this sleighing song ♪ | ♪ 把滑雪歌儿唱 |
[27:58] | ♪ Just get a bobtailed bay ♪ | ♪ 骑着一匹栗色短尾小马 |
[28:00] | ♪ 240 as his speed ♪ | ♪ 奔跑飞快 |
[28:02] | ♪ Hitch him to an open sleigh ♪ | ♪ 套在宽敞的雪橇上 |
[28:04] | ♪ And crack, you’ll take the lead, ♪ | ♪ 你来带路吧 |
[28:06] | Four sailors stuck licking the lamp post. | 四个水手舔灯柱被粘住了 |
[28:08] | You got to hit “licking.” I keep telling you, | 你得重读 舔 我一直这么告诉你 |
[28:10] | it’s not funny unless you hit “licking.” | 如果你不重读就不好笑了 |
[28:11] | Right. Licking the lamp post. | 好 舔灯柱 |
[28:13] | Licking the lamp post. | 舔灯柱 |
[28:15] | Jesus, how long are we gonna be sitting here? | 天哪 我们还要在这坐多久 |
[28:17] | You’re supposed to go on at 8:00. | 我们本来应该八点上台的 |
[28:18] | When you said “shit gig,” this is exactly what I pictured. | 你说 该死的演出 的时候 这就是我想象的画面 |
[28:21] | Yeah, this place is pretty much the worst. | 这地方大概是最糟糕的了 |
[28:23] | Now, remember, the audience out there will be terrible. | 记住 外面那些观众会很可怕 |
[28:25] | All right? They’re gonna be drunk, | 他们可能喝醉了 |
[28:26] | horny and in no mood to laugh. | 欲火焚身 然后没心情大笑 |
[28:28] | There’s pretty much no chance you’re gonna win them over, | 想赢得他们几乎没可能 |
[28:30] | even if you do show them your tits, | 就算你给他们看你的巨乳 |
[28:32] | ’cause there’s a lot of tits to look at in here. | 因为这里已经有一堆巨乳可看了 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry, was that the end of the pep talk? | 你就是这么鼓励我的吗 |
[28:37] | Just keep going. | 只要继续讲下去 |
[28:38] | No matter what they toss at you, keep going. | 无论他们怎么讨厌你 继续讲下去 |
[28:40] | – Okay. – Duck, you know, but keep going. | – 好吧 – 就算是被打击 也要继续讲下去 |
[28:44] | – So, Susie. – Yes? | – 苏西 – 怎么 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna tell you something. | 我要跟你说些事情 |
[28:48] | – Okay. – I’m just gonna say it, because I want you to hear it, | – 说吧 – 我要说出来 因为我希望你知道 |
[28:50] | and after I say it and after you hear it, | 在我说完 你也听完以后 |
[28:52] | we are not gonna discuss it again. | 我们决不再讨论它 |
[28:53] | I just want you to hear it, | 我只是想让你知道 |
[28:55] | because we are in business together, | 因为我们是工作伙伴 |
[28:56] | and we spend time together | 而且我们一起相处 |
[28:57] | and it could come up occasionally. | 这件事偶尔会冒出来 |
[29:00] | And I don’t want to keep anything from you. | 而我不想有任何事情瞒着你 |
[29:01] | But I don’t want you to be surprised | 但我不希望你感到惊讶 |
[29:02] | – if I accidentally… – What is this? | – 如果我不小心 – 你在干什么 |
[29:03] | The lost Hamlet monologue? | 你是在背哈姆雷特独白吗 |
[29:05] | Just say it, for Christ’s sake. | 有话直说 天哪 |
[29:06] | I spent the night with Joel. | 我和乔尔共度了一晚 |
[29:07] | After Ethan’s party, he spent the night. | 伊森的派对结束后 晚上他 |
[29:10] | And we… spent the night. | 我们 共度了一晚 |
[29:14] | So there. | 就这样 |
[29:15] | I told you. You know it. | 我告诉了你 你知道了 |
[29:16] | We are not gonna talk about it again. | 我们决不再讨论它 |
[29:20] | Who’s Joel? | 乔尔是谁 |
[29:23] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[29:25] | You slept with your husband? | 你和你老公睡了 |
[29:27] | He was such an asshole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[29:28] | We are not gonna talk about it. | 我们不要讨论这个 |
[29:30] | Are you getting back together with him? | 你要和他复合了吗 |
[29:31] | I just thought I should tell you in case it came up… | 我只是觉得我应该告诉你 以防 |
[29:33] | In case what? | 以防什么 |
[29:34] | We are not gonna talk about it. | 我们不要讨论这个了 |
[29:36] | – You are, aren’t you? – Not talking about it. | – 你们要复合了 不是吗 – 停止讨论 |
[29:37] | – But… – Not talking about. | – 但 – 停止讨论 |
[29:39] | – Susie Myerson! – Yeah. | – 苏西 梅耶森 – 在 |
[29:41] | We’ll continue not talking about it when I get back. | 等我回来以后我们也不谈论这个 |
[29:48] | You slept with your husband? | 你和你老公睡了 |
[29:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:52] | Aren’t you supposed to sleep with your husband? I’m confused. | 难道你不应该跟你老公睡吗 我搞不懂 |
[29:54] | Well, we’ve been separated for a while, | 我们已经分开了一段时间 |
[29:57] | so it was, it was a little unexpected. | 所以 这是意料之外 |
[29:58] | Well, your boyfriend took it pretty well, considering. | 但考虑到你男朋友倒是挺能接受的 |
[30:00] | Susie’s not my boyfriend. | 苏西不是我男朋友 |
[30:02] | She’s my manager. | 她是我的经纪人 |
[30:03] | Strippers got managers now? | 现在脱衣舞娘也能有经纪人了吗 |
[30:05] | I-I’m not a stripper. | 我不是脱衣舞娘 |
[30:06] | What are you? | 那你什么 |
[30:07] | I’m a comic. | 我是喜剧家 |
[30:08] | Ooh, tough way to make a living. | 哦 艰难的谋生之道 |
[30:14] | Get your coat. | 拿上你的外套 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:16] | – Just get it. Let’s go. – Susie. | – 赶紧拿上 我们走 – 苏西 |
[30:18] | They canceled us, okay? You happy? | 他们取消了我们的表演 好吗 你开心了吗 |
[30:21] | What are you talking about, “canceled”? | 你说 取消 是什么意思 |
[30:22] | They just told me, they got someone else | 他们刚刚告诉我 今晚他们有别的演员 |
[30:23] | for your spot tonight. | 来顶替你了 |
[30:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:25] | Why do you think? | 你以为什么 |
[30:27] | Harry fucking Drake. | 该死的哈利 德雷克 |
[30:28] | Are you kidding? How did he even know | 你在开玩笑吗 他怎么可能知道 |
[30:29] | about this stupid gig? | 这个愚蠢的演出 |
[30:31] | – I told him. – Why? | – 我告诉他了 – 为什么 |
[30:33] | ‘Cause I’m the world’s biggest idiot. | 因为我是世界上最大的傻逼 |
[30:35] | And you can bet if he cost us this loser gig, | 你还可以赌一下 既然他取消了我们这场傻逼演出 |
[30:37] | he’s probably gonna cost us the other loser gig, also. | 他可能还会取消我们下一场傻逼演出 |
[30:39] | Well, they’re blackballing Amanda Gleason, not me. | 他们排挤的是阿曼达 加里森 不是我 |
[30:41] | I-I could change my name to Trudy Macintosh. | 我可以把名字改成特鲁迪 麦金托什 |
[30:43] | Well, he knows my name, Trudy. | 但他知道我的名字 特鲁迪 |
[30:45] | And they’re not dealing with me, and I’m your manager. Right? | 他们不和我打交道 我是你的经纪人 好吗 |
[30:48] | Yes. Of course. | 对 没错 |
[30:49] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:51] | Yes. Susie, please. We’re a team. | 对 苏西 我们是一个团队 |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | So what do we do now? | 所以我们现在该怎么办 |
[30:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:57] | Shit, shit, shit. | 操 |
[30:59] | Cunt. | 骚货 |
[31:02] | It’s a good thing you don’t have a career anymore, | 你的职业生涯毁了其实也是件好事 |
[31:04] | ’cause that loser husband of yours | 因为你那屌丝老公 |
[31:05] | would never have let you do this anyway. | 永远不会支持你做这些 |
[31:13] | I’ll fly out of here, like a bird. | 我飞离此处 宛若小鸟 |
[31:15] | Like a bird, like a bird. | 宛若小鸟 宛若小鸟 |
[31:18] | I’ll run out of here, like a deer. | 我奔离此地 如同小鹿 |
[31:21] | Like a deer, like a deer. | 如同小鹿 如同小鹿 |
[31:23] | I’ll swim out of here, like a fish. | 我游离此处 仿佛游鱼 |
[31:26] | – Like a fish, like a fish. – Back table. | – 仿佛游鱼 仿佛游鱼 – 看看后排 |
[31:28] | I’ll climb out of here, like an ape. | 我爬离这里 像只猿猴 |
[31:31] | – What’s he doing here? – Fuck if I’m gonna ask. | – 他在这干什么 – 我才不想问 |
[31:34] | I’ll slink out of here, like a snake. | 我偷偷溜走 像一条蛇 |
[31:36] | Like a snake, like a snake. | 像一条蛇 像一条蛇 |
[31:38] | – Hey boss, nice to… – Who the hell is Amanda Gleason? | – 嘿 老板 很高兴 – 阿曼达 格里森是什么鬼 |
[31:41] | – Why? – Word is she’s persona non grata. | – 怎么了 – 我说她不受欢迎 |
[31:44] | Harry Drake himself made the call. | 哈利 德雷克亲自打来电话 |
[31:46] | The last time I talked to Harry Drake was ten years ago, | 上次我和他说话还是十年前 |
[31:49] | when the same whore gave us both the clap. | 那时我们找了同一个妓女 |
[31:51] | – That’s a nice story. – He’s saying | – 真是个不错的故事 – 他说 |
[31:52] | Amanda Gleason better not come within ten feet | 阿曼达 格里森最好不要踏进煤油灯 |
[31:54] | of the Gaslight. | 方圆三米以内 |
[31:56] | If she does, he’ll make sure anyone who performs here | 如果她违反了 他敢保证任何在这表演的人 |
[31:58] | will never work on the East Coast again. | 再也没法在东海岸谋生 |
[32:00] | Look, Harry is a legendary drunk. | 哈利是个传说中的醉鬼 |
[32:02] | And he’s saying you screwed him over. | 他还说你骗了他 |
[32:04] | Did you do that? | 你骗了他吗 |
[32:06] | At least I didn’t give him the clap. | 至少我没出卖肉体 |
[32:07] | Who is Amanda Gleason, Susie? | 谁是阿曼达 格里森 苏西 |
[32:09] | – She’s a comic I’m managing. – Well, see if you can | – 她是我管的喜剧家 – 看看你能不能 |
[32:10] | manage to keep her out of here. | 让她别再来这里 |
[32:12] | – Eddie… – Don’t book her, | – 艾迪 – 不要再预约她 |
[32:13] | don’t give her a slot. | 不要再给她机会 |
[32:15] | Don’t let her use the john. Nothing. You got it? | 别再让她上厕所 什么都不行 懂了吗 |
[32:17] | You’d feel different if you’d heard her act. | 你看了她表演就会转变想法了 |
[32:19] | Susie, listen to me. | 苏西 听我说 |
[32:20] | You’ve done a good job here | 你在这里干得很好 |
[32:22] | with Baz off in the tundra, or wherever the hell he is. | 不管巴兹在荒漠还是什么鬼地方 |
[32:25] | But I need you to stand down for a while. | 但我要你低调一段时间 |
[32:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:29] | It means let Jackie run things. | 意思是让杰基来管理 |
[32:31] | Let him put the lineups together. | 让他来决定演出阵容 |
[32:33] | You stay away from anything having to do with the talent. | 你远离一切需要才能的工作 |
[32:36] | – Then what am I supposed to do? – Run the door. | – 那我该干什么 – 看门 |
[32:38] | I would rather clean gum off the floor. | 我宁愿去铲地上的口香糖 |
[32:40] | Sit your ass on that stool and take people’s money. | 乖乖坐在凳子上收钱 |
[32:43] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[32:44] | You want to take that sunny, people-pleasing attitude | 难道你想换一副阳光灿烂 |
[32:46] | of yours and go look for another job? Go ahead. | 人见人爱的笑脸再找一份工作吗 那就去吧 |
[32:49] | Rikers might be hiring. Okay. | 瑞克斯可能正在招人 好了 |
[32:51] | We’re clear. I’m leaving. | 我们说完了 我走了 |
[32:54] | It’s nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:55] | Don’t make me come down here again. | 别让我再来一趟了 |
[32:58] | – Snake. – Snake, | – 蛇 – 蛇 |
[33:00] | snake, snake, snake. | 蛇 蛇 蛇 |
[33:02] | Snake. | 蛇 |
[33:10] | ♪ Mister Santa ♪ | ♪ 圣诞老人 ♪ |
[33:12] | ♪ Bring me some toys ♪ | ♪ 给我一些玩具吧 ♪ |
[33:16] | ♪ Bring Merry Christmas to all girls and boys… ♪ | ♪ 把圣诞祝福送给所有男孩女孩 ♪ |
[33:18] | I’ve got five minutes for a toast, | 我还有5分钟的时间喝一杯 |
[33:20] | and then I’m on the clock. | 然后就要去工作了 |
[33:21] | – Happy holidays. – Merry Christmas. | – 假期快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[33:24] | Here’s mud in your eye. | 干杯 |
[33:25] | ♪ And dream about the presents… ♪ | ♪ 梦想着我们的礼物 ♪ |
[33:27] | My. Vivian mixed this, didn’t she? | 天哪 这酒是维维安调的 对吧 |
[33:29] | – How’d you know? – Wild guess. | – 你怎么知道的 – 瞎猜的 |
[33:31] | Finger, please. | 请把手指伸过来 |
[33:33] | Who gets the pretty gift? | 这个漂亮的礼物是给谁的 |
[33:34] | Harriet got a modeling job. | 哈里特找到了一份模特工作 |
[33:36] | In Paris. Could you die? | 在巴黎 还有比这更好的事吗 |
[33:37] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[33:39] | Christmas in Paris. | 在巴黎过圣诞 |
[33:40] | With French guys. | 与法国帅哥一起 |
[33:42] | Here’s to Charles Boyer! | 敬查尔斯 鲍耶 |
[33:45] | To Charles Boyer! | 敬查尔斯 鲍耶 |
[33:48] | How about we get Viv a little Christmas coffee | 我们在小维回去上班前 |
[33:50] | before she goes back on the floor, | 给她一杯圣诞咖啡怎么样 |
[33:52] | so she doesn’t start eating the lipsticks again. | 免得她再吃口红 |
[33:53] | Will do. | 好想法 |
[33:55] | I forgot to ask about your date. | 我忘了问你约会的情况 |
[33:56] | Is he the one, or the one right now? | 他是你的真命天子吗 还是只能眼下暂时凑合 |
[33:59] | Well, well, well. | 哦哟 哦哟 哦哟 |
[34:02] | God bless us, everyone! | 上帝保佑我们每个人 |
[34:05] | – What’s that mean? – It’s the end of Christmas Carol. | – 这什么意思 – 这是圣诞颂歌的结尾 |
[34:07] | It’s a book. | 那是一本书 |
[34:09] | Always with the books, geez. | 又是书 天哪 |
[34:13] | ♪ Give every reindeer a hug and a squeeze ♪ | ♪ 给每个驯鹿一个亲热的拥抱 ♪ |
[34:18] | ♪ I’ll be good, as good can be ♪ | ♪ 我很好 相当好 ♪ |
[34:22] | ♪ Mister Santa, don’t forget me… ♪ | ♪ 圣诞老人 不要忘记我 ♪ |
[34:30] | Congratulations, mademoiselle. | 祝贺你 小姐 |
[34:32] | – A Viv special? – A Viv special. | – 小维特调 – 是的 小维特调 |
[34:34] | I can smell it from here. | 我在这儿就能闻到 |
[34:35] | I want postcards from Paris. | 我想要巴黎的明信片 |
[34:37] | Mais oui. | 当然 |
[34:38] | Hey! | 喂 |
[34:39] | Penny. | 潘妮 |
[34:41] | – What are you… – I have been all over town looking for you. | – 你来干嘛 – 我在镇上到处找你 |
[34:43] | – Penny, I’m working right now. – I know. | – 潘妮 我正在工作 – 我知道 |
[34:45] | I know you’re working because Joel said you worked | 我知道你在工作 因为乔尔说你在 |
[34:47] | in a department store. | 百货公司上班 |
[34:48] | He just didn’t say which one. | 但他没说是哪一家 |
[34:50] | So I went to all of them. | 所以我去了每一家百货公司 |
[34:52] | I went to Saks. I went to Bergdorf’s. | 我去了萨克斯 去了波道夫 |
[34:54] | I went to Macy’s. I went to Gimbels. | 去了梅西 去了金贝尔 |
[34:56] | They’re across the street from each other, so that was easy. | 它们就隔着一条街 所以也不是什么难事 |
[34:59] | I went to Lord & Taylor’s. | 我去了罗德与泰勒 |
[35:00] | I went to Bendel’s, even though I thought, | 我还去了班德尔 虽然我心想 |
[35:01] | “She wouldn’t shop at Bendel’s,” | 米里亚姆是不会去班德尔购物的 |
[35:02] | but it’s not really about | 但这不在于 |
[35:03] | where you would shop, is it? | 你会在哪购物 对吗 |
[35:05] | – Not really. Look, can we… – I almost gave up. | – 不完全是 你看 我们能不能 – 我差点就要放弃了 |
[35:07] | But I decided, “No, I’ll give it one more try.” | 但我决定 不 我要再试一次 |
[35:10] | And I came here, and here you are. | 然后我就到这来了 原来你在这 |
[35:12] | – Yes. Look… – I know all about you and Joel. | – 对 听着 – 你和乔尔的事我都知道了 |
[35:15] | I know that you spent the night together. | 我知道你们两一起过夜了 |
[35:17] | And I think that’s rotten. It’s mean | 我觉得这糟透了 卑鄙无耻 |
[35:18] | and it’s spiteful and vindictive | 你居心不良 存心报复 |
[35:20] | and I don’t understand why you’d do it. | 我不明白你为什么这么做 |
[35:22] | Wow. Where’s a fainting couch when you need one? | 要不要给你搬一张躺椅沙发 |
[35:23] | Joel and I were happy. | 乔尔和我很幸福 |
[35:25] | – Boy. – I made him happy. | – 天哪 – 我让他感到幸福 |
[35:26] | – He moved out, Penny. – Not really. | – 他搬出去了 潘妮 – 不完全是 |
[35:28] | – Are his things there? – There’s socks. | – 他还有东西在你那吗 – 还有一双袜子 |
[35:30] | Socks? Or just a sock? | 一双袜子 还是一只袜子 |
[35:32] | He moved out. You broke up. | 他搬出来了 你们分手了 |
[35:34] | No. We did not break up. | 不 我们没分手 |
[35:35] | Joel never said the words, “We broke up.” | 乔尔从没说过 我们分手吧 这些字眼 |
[35:37] | – What words did he say? – Other words. | – 他说了什么 – 其他一些话 |
[35:39] | Other words that basically amount to “we broke up”? | 其他一些基本等同于我们分手吧的话 |
[35:41] | I was good for him. | 我很适合他 |
[35:42] | Better for him than you were. He relaxed around me. | 比你更适合他 他在我身边很放松 |
[35:45] | He’d come home at night and fall right to sleep. | 他晚上回到家立刻就能睡着觉 |
[35:46] | Boy, you are making it way too easy. | 呵 你想得太简单了 |
[35:48] | If you had just let go, if you had just… | 如果你能放手 如果你能 |
[35:50] | He never took off his wedding ring. | 他从未摘下过婚戒 |
[35:51] | You didn’t think that was strange? | 你不觉得这很奇怪 |
[35:52] | The stress of everything made his fingers swell. | 他压力太大 手指肿胀了 |
[35:55] | Penny, you don’t really believe that, do you? | 潘妮 你不会真这么想吧 |
[36:01] | He would’ve forgotten you. | 他本可以忘记你 |
[36:03] | You just did something. | 但你却做了一些事 |
[36:06] | You need to go. | 你得离开了 |
[36:08] | You did sleep together, didn’t you? | 你们确实一起睡了 是吧 |
[36:11] | – Yes. – Tramp! | – 是的 – 荡妇 |
[36:14] | That’s what I went to seven different | 这就是我跑了七家不同的 |
[36:16] | department stores to say! | 百货商场想对你说的话 |
[36:18] | You are a tramp! | 你就是个荡妇 |
[36:23] | We need to have a talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[36:25] | Bring your handbook. | 带上你的手册 |
[36:35] | What do you do? | 你表演什么 |
[36:36] | Spoken word with tambourine. | 手鼓伴奏的诵读音乐 |
[36:38] | Your parents must be thrilled. | 你父母一定很激动 |
[36:39] | Okay. 8:30. | 好的 8点半上台 |
[36:42] | Can I get some change? | 我能换一些零钱吗 |
[36:43] | Fuck off. | 滚远点 |
[36:44] | Yeah. Singles okay? | 好的 一元纸币可以吗 |
[36:47] | What do you do? | 你表演什么 |
[36:48] | Carter Family covers. | 翻唱卡特家族的歌 |
[36:50] | 11:30. | 11点半上场 |
[36:52] | How’d you get Imogene to let you come out with me tonight? | 你是怎么让伊莫金同意让你今晚和我出来的 |
[36:54] | I explained this is a big deal for you. | 我跟她解释今晚对你很重要 |
[36:55] | You needed your second by your side. | 你需要你的助手在你身边 |
[36:57] | So if I bomb, you’re going up? | 所以如果我搞砸了 你会上台 |
[36:59] | Nope. You bomb, I look the other way. | 不 如果你搞砸了 我就装作没看见 |
[37:00] | Never met you. | 我不认识你 |
[37:03] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好 |
[37:05] | – Remember me? – No. | – 记得我吗 – 不记得 |
[37:07] | – I’m the one with the brisket. – No. | – 我就是带牛腩来的那个 – 不记得 |
[37:09] | Actually, my wife would bring the brisket, | 事实上 带牛腩来的是我妻子 |
[37:11] | but it was for me to get me a spot. | 但她是为了让我能够上台表演 |
[37:13] | So, how about I owe you a brisket and you give me a spot? | 所以 我下次给你一份牛腩 你让我上台表演 怎么样 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:17] | Okay. Hey, that is a great blouse. | 好吧 衬衫很漂亮 |
[37:20] | Barking up the wrong tree, pal. | 你找错人了 |
[37:21] | Right. Look, I’d really love a spot. | 好吧 是这样的 我真的很想有一个表演的机会 |
[37:23] | Anything you could do? | 你能帮我吗 |
[37:25] | I don’t give out the spots anymore. | 我不安排节目了 |
[37:27] | Got to talk to him. | 去和他说吧 |
[37:28] | Tell him he’s got a nice ass. | 夸他屁股翘 |
[37:29] | That usually works. | 通常都管用 |
[37:31] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:36] | I’m a comedian. I’d like a slot tonight. | 我是个喜剧演员 我今晚想上台表演 |
[37:38] | Sorry, pal. All full. | 抱歉 都排满了 |
[37:39] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[37:41] | Just gave the last one to that guy or that guy. | 刚刚把最后一个时间段给了他 或他 |
[37:46] | I don’t know. One of those guys got the last slot. | 我不知道 他们中有一个得到了最后一个表演时间段 |
[37:48] | What if I come back tonight just in case someone drops out? | 我今晚再来怎么样 说不定有人退出了 |
[37:51] | That’s a pretty fucking stupid idea. | 这真他妈是个愚蠢的想法 |
[37:54] | Okay. Then I’ll try again tomorrow. | 好吧 那我明天再试试 |
[37:55] | And the next day, and the day after that | 后天 大后天都来 |
[37:57] | because I am going to get a slot | 因为我要得到一个表演时段 |
[37:59] | and I am going to get back up on that stage. | 我要回到舞台上 |
[38:01] | Cue the orchestra. | 去给乐团打call吧 |
[38:03] | What do I care? Come back whenever you want. | 关我什么事 随便你什么时候再来 |
[38:06] | Let’s go, Arch. | 走吧 阿奇 |
[38:07] | Mr. Persistency. | 固执先生 |
[38:09] | This is what Midge wanted. | 这是米琪想要的 |
[38:10] | She wanted me to be a comedian | 她希望我成为喜剧演员 |
[38:11] | and I just didn’t try hard enough. | 我以前还不够努力 |
[38:13] | So, now, I do this for Midge | 所以现在 我要为米琪努力 |
[38:15] | because from now on, she gets everything she wants. | 因为从现在开始 我会给她一切她想要的 |
[38:21] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[38:32] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[38:34] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[38:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:39] | Alphabetizing my books. | 按字母顺序给书编号 |
[38:41] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 我能和你聊一会儿吗 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[38:46] | Are you… y-you’re gonna do it from there? | 你要在那和我谈吗 |
[38:48] | I think that’s what we’re looking at, yes. | 看起来是这样 是的 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | Well, I just wanted to tell you that Joel and I | 我就是想告诉你 我和乔尔 |
[38:57] | might be getting back together. | 可能会复合 |
[38:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[39:03] | After what you put your mother and me through, | 在你让我和你妈经历了这一切后 |
[39:07] | you have the nerve to come in here and tell me | 你胆敢来这告诉我 |
[39:09] | you’re getting back together? | 你们要复合 |
[39:11] | – I… – She’s not speaking to me. | – 我 – 你妈不和我讲话了 |
[39:14] | She took my study. Look at me. | 她占了我的书房 看看我 |
[39:16] | Look at what I have to do every single day | 看看我每天都得干嘛 |
[39:19] | because you wouldn’t let Joel come back! | 而这都是因为你拒绝了乔尔回来的请求 |
[39:20] | – I’m sorry. – No! | – 我很抱歉 – 不 |
[39:22] | – “No” what? – No, I forbid it. | – 什么不 – 不 我不允许 |
[39:25] | You forbid me to get back together with my husband? | 你不允许我和我丈夫复合 |
[39:27] | Yes, I forbid it. | 对 我不允许 |
[39:30] | You have laid waste to everyone and everything | 你们糟蹋了周围的所有人 |
[39:33] | around you. | 所有事 |
[39:35] | It’s been like a typhoon. | 就像台风一样 |
[39:37] | The Red Cross should start handing out blankets. | 红十字会应该开始发放毯子了 |
[39:39] | You have ruined everybody’s life | 你们毁了所有人的生活 |
[39:41] | and now that there’s no more havoc to wreak, | 现在没什么好破坏的了 |
[39:44] | you want to get back together | 你们就想重新在一起 |
[39:46] | and be happy. No. | 幸福地生活 不 |
[39:49] | You don’t get to be happy until I can get to my piano! | 在我能靠近我的钢琴之前 你们不能幸福 |
[39:53] | Papa, I am so sorry. | 爸爸 我十分抱歉 |
[39:55] | I really am. I-I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 真的 我没想让这一切发生 |
[39:58] | I didn’t mean to upset your lives. | 我不是故意要让你们过得不开心的 |
[40:02] | I’ve just missed him so much. | 我只是太想念他了 |
[40:05] | I miss being married. | 我想念已婚生活 |
[40:07] | I miss having someone to laugh with, | 我想念能有人一起欢笑 |
[40:11] | someone next to me at night. | 夜晚能有人伴我入睡 |
[40:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[40:18] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[40:20] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的 |
[40:23] | Goddamn it! Goddamn it! I’m fine. | 操 他妈的 我没事 |
[40:27] | Oy. | 哎 |
[40:29] | And I thought your teenage years were a problem. | 我以为你青少年时期已经够麻烦的了 |
[40:32] | Well, look on the bright side. | 往好处想 |
[40:35] | Still might not happen. | 我们也有可能不会复合 |
[40:36] | Don’t tease. | 别开玩笑 |
[40:38] | I’m a different person now than when he left. | 在他离开之后 我变成了另外一个人 |
[40:43] | He might not like the new me. | 他可能不会喜欢现在的我 |
[40:45] | People change. | 人会改变的 |
[40:51] | You know who your mother was when I first met her? | 你知道当我第一次见你妈的时候 她是怎么样的吗 |
[40:55] | She had just come back from France. | 她刚刚从法国回来 |
[40:58] | She smoked cigarettes. | 她抽着烟 |
[41:02] | She wore a beret. | 她戴着贝雷帽 |
[41:05] | – She ate. – Stop. | – 她吃 – 闭嘴 |
[41:08] | I once shared an entire chocolate cake with her. | 之前我和她一起吃了一整块巧克力蛋糕 |
[41:11] | That was a great night. | 那晚过得很愉快 |
[41:14] | But now… she’s different. | 但是现在 她不一样了 |
[41:20] | She changed. | 她变了 |
[41:21] | I’m sure I changed. | 我确定我也变了 |
[41:24] | I’m not as limber as I once was, that’s for sure. | 可以肯定的是 我不会像之前那么懦弱了 |
[41:28] | But I still love her. | 但我仍然爱她 |
[41:31] | Change… | 改变 |
[41:35] | part of marriage. | 这是婚姻的一部分 |
[41:39] | If he loves you… | 如果他爱你 |
[41:41] | He does. | 他爱我 |
[41:42] | If he loves you, | 如果他爱你 |
[41:44] | and you can forgive… | 然后你可以原谅他 |
[41:49] | who the hell knows? | 谁又知道呢 |
[41:52] | Just, please… | 只是 你可不可以 |
[41:54] | please, don’t tell your mother unless you’re very, very sure. | 可不可以在你们很确定的情况下 再告诉你妈妈 |
[41:59] | – Okay. – Because if I come home | – 好的 – 因为如果我回家了 |
[42:01] | and she’s moved me into the kids’ room… | 她让我住进儿童房 |
[42:06] | – I’ll have to kill you. – I understand. | – 我一定不放过你 – 我知道 |
[42:08] | I’ll feel bad about it, but it will happen. | 我会不好受 但它会发生 |
[42:19] | You need a hand? | 需要搭把手吗 |
[42:21] | No. | 不用 |
[42:23] | Not sure which way I want to go. | 不知道我要怎么走 |
[42:27] | If you need me, just holler. | 需要我的话 就喊一下 |
[42:31] | Yeah, definitely. | 嗯 必须的 |
[42:32] | Ha, this is it. | 哈 就是这儿 |
[42:35] | Wow. This place ever new? | 哇 这地方新过吗 |
[42:37] | Doubt it. | 真怀疑 |
[42:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:40] | Maybe I should take up an instrument. | 也许我应该学一种乐器 |
[42:42] | We could have an act, take it on the road. | 我们可以在路上表演 |
[42:43] | Wait, hear that? | 等等 听到了没 |
[42:45] | I think that was Imogene passing out somewhere. | 我怎么觉着伊莫金这会在哪喝断片了 |
[42:48] | Hey, I’m looking for party albums. | 嘿 我们正在找派对专辑 |
[42:51] | Downstairs, but don’t touch anything without gloves on. | 在楼下 但是没戴手套不要碰任何东西 |
[42:53] | Is that to protect the records or me? | 那是为了保护唱片还是保护我的手 |
[42:56] | Oy, tough crowd. | 哦 烦人的家伙 |
[42:58] | – Let’s go downstairs. – Play it again. | – 我们去楼下 – 再弹一遍 |
[43:00] | – I swear I know her. – Okay, here you go. | – 我发誓我认识她 – 好的 你开始吧 |
[43:03] | I gave him kids. | 我把孩子给了他 |
[43:04] | A boy and a girl. | 一对儿女 |
[43:06] | And, yes, our little girl is looking more and more | 是的 我的小女儿长得越来越像 |
[43:08] | like Winston Churchill every day. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[43:10] | – -You know, with that big Yalta head? | 你们懂得 顶着雅尔塔的大头型 |
[43:11] | But that’s not a reason to leave, right? | 但那不是离开的原因 是吗 |
[43:13] | That’s Barbra Mellon. | 芭芭·梅隆 |
[43:15] | No, it’s not. I asked her. | 不 不是她 我问过她 |
[43:17] | Walk of shame. | 真是羞耻啊 |
[43:19] | Walk of shame. | 羞耻啊 |
[43:22] | I loved him and I showed him… | 我爱他 我展示给他了 |
[43:26] | I love this part. | 我喜欢这部分 |
[43:27] | All that shit they say | 他们说的 |
[43:29] | about Jewish girls in the bedroom? | 关于犹太女孩在卧室里的事 |
[43:31] | Not true. There are French whores | 都不是真的 这些站在马雷区 |
[43:33] | standing around the Marais District saying, | 的法国婊子说 |
[43:35] | “Did you hear what Midge did to…” | 你听到米琪做了什么吗 |
[43:37] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[43:39] | It’s not for sale. | 这是非卖品 |
[43:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:52] | – Joel. – Not now, Archie. | – 乔尔 – 现在别问 阿奇 |
[43:54] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么了 |
[43:56] | It’s just… I just… | 只是 我只是 |
[44:03] | Belter is located just seven miles | 贝尔特只距离 |
[44:07] | from the California Institute of Technology, | 加州理工学院7英里 |
[44:09] | which gives us the opportunity to recruit the expertise | 这就为我们招聘加利福尼亚理工学院的专家提供了机会 |
[44:12] | at CalTech to overhaul its current production methods. | 来检验当前的生产方法 |
[44:15] | My growing expertise | 在企业组织结构上 |
[44:17] | in corporate organizational structure, | 我不断增加对专业知识的认知 |
[44:20] | coupled with my newfound passion for-for… | 再加上刚燃起的热情 |
[44:36] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[44:41] | What? | 什么 |
[44:50] | You got to be kidding me. Jesus Christ. | 你一定在开玩笑 老天爷啊 |
[44:53] | – Hey, Lenny. – It’s you? | – 嘿 兰尼 – 是你 |
[44:54] | I’m sorry. They wouldn’t let me in without paying. | 真抱歉 没有付款他们不让我进去 |
[44:56] | Yes, that’s how a business usually operates. | 是的 生意都是这么做的 |
[44:58] | Look, I had to talk to you. | 听着 我一定要和你聊聊 |
[44:59] | Don’t you ever send a message to anyone saying, | 你有没有和任何人发信息说过 |
[45:01] | “Your drug dealer is outside.” | 你的毒贩子在外面 |
[45:02] | That could go wrong in so many ways. | 要是那样很多地方都会出错 |
[45:04] | – Have you heard about this? – What? | – 你听说这个吗 – 什么 |
[45:05] | Look. | 看吧 |
[45:08] | Sophie Lennon? | 苏非 兰尼 |
[45:09] | Yes, yes, I heard. | 是的 是的 我听到了 |
[45:10] | I rejoiced. | 我很高兴 |
[45:12] | Sophie Lennon’s a hack. | 苏非 兰尼就是个下三滥 |
[45:13] | Plus, she owes me money. | 再加上 她欠我钱 |
[45:14] | I wrote some jokes for her. Never paid me. | 我为她写了几个笑话 她从没付给我钱 |
[45:16] | Good jokes, too, but she said her audience | 笑话也不错 但她说她的观众 |
[45:18] | doesn’t know the word “cunnilingus.” | 不知道单词舔阴的意思 |
[45:19] | Yeah, well, because of that show, | 是 好吧 因为那场秀 |
[45:20] | Amanda Gleason has been blackballed. | 阿曼达 格里森已经被集体拉黑了 |
[45:22] | Who’s Amanda Gleason? | 谁是阿曼达 格里森 |
[45:23] | She’s the comic who took down Lennon. | 她是扳倒兰尼的一个喜剧演员 |
[45:24] | Amanda Gleason is a terrible name. | 阿曼达 格里森这是一个很糟糕的名字 |
[45:26] | I know. She knows. We all know. | 我知道 她也知道 我们都知道 |
[45:28] | The name’s not the problem. | 名字不是问题 |
[45:29] | – What’s the problem? – The problem is | – 那问题是什么 – 问题是 |
[45:31] | she’s been blackballed. She can’t get a gig anywhere | 她已经被集体拉黑了 她在哪都不能上台 |
[45:32] | and I’ve been blackballed along with her. | 我一直和她被大家拒之门外 |
[45:34] | You understand “blackballed”? | 你理解吗 被集体抵制 |
[45:35] | I understand blackballed. | 我理解 |
[45:36] | – So… – It’s terrible. | – 所以 – 很糟糕 |
[45:38] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这拿什么 |
[45:40] | I need you to do a show at the Gaslight. | 我需要你在煤油灯做场表演 |
[45:42] | I don’t do basket houses anymore. | 我再也不会做现场了 |
[45:44] | I wear big boy pants now. | 我们都是成年人了 |
[45:46] | Just do this as a favor to me? | 你就这样支持我么 |
[45:48] | For you? I don’t owe you anything. | 为你吗 我不欠你任何东西 |
[45:50] | Now, if you really were my dealer… | 现在 如果你真的是我的经销商 |
[45:51] | Fine. Don’t do it for me. | 好吧 不用为我做 |
[45:53] | Do it for Midge. | 为米琪做 |
[45:54] | – Midge? – Yeah. | – 米琪吗 – 对的 |
[45:55] | Midge. | 米琪 |
[45:58] | Midge. | 米琪 |
[46:00] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[46:02] | All hail the Upper West Side. | 上西区最牛逼 |
[46:05] | So? | 所以呢 |
[47:01] | You’re up next. | 下一个 该你上了 |
[47:02] | – These are your relatives? – Mine? No. | – 这些是你亲戚吗 – 我的吗 不是啊 |
[47:05] | They’re definitely not mine. I don’t think. | 他们一定不是我亲戚 我不这么认为 |
[47:07] | Maybe they’re the cousins from Florida or… | 也许他们是来自佛罗里达或其他地方的表兄弟 |
[47:09] | I have some family in Ottawa, but… | 我在渥太华有一些亲戚 但是 |
[47:10] | Holy shit, who the hell are these people? | 天哪 那这些人是谁 |
[47:14] | They’re chorus boys. | 他们是歌舞剧男孩 |
[47:15] | They’re what? | 他们是什么 |
[47:16] | Chorus boys. Dancers. | 歌舞剧表演者 舞者 |
[47:18] | I… what? | 我 什么 |
[47:19] | I wanted to make sure there were great dancers at our wedding, | 我想确保有最好的舞者在我们的婚礼上 |
[47:22] | so I hired some chorus boys from Pajama Game to come and dance. | 所以我聘了浪漫歌舞剧《睡衣游戏》的舞蹈演员来跳舞 |
[47:24] | Two of them did “Steam Heat.” | 他们中的两个人在跳蒸汽热 |
[47:26] | Notice the great hat work. | 看那个帽子舞 跳的多好 |
[47:27] | I’m sorry. You hired ringers to dance at our wedding? | 等一下 你雇了这些演员到我们的婚礼上跳舞吗 |
[47:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:32] | – Okay, come on. – Wait, where are we going? | – 好的 来吧 – 等下 我们去哪 |
[47:34] | To find the rabbi. | 去找拉比 |
[47:35] | I’m marrying you all over again. | 我要再次和你结婚了 |
[47:41] | Ooh, that’s good. | 哦 那真不错 |
[47:43] | Someone should do something with that. | 应该有人那这个做点什么的 |
[47:45] | Keep moving. | 走吧 |
[47:47] | Rabbi, is the chuppah still up? | 拉比 婚礼彩棚还在吗 |
[48:35] | All right, ankle. | 脚踝 测好了 |
[48:36] | 8 Eight. | |
[48:38] | Left ankle, eight. | 左脚踝 8 |
[48:41] | Right calf, 11. | 右小腿 11 |
[48:45] | Left calf, 11. | 左小腿 11 |
[48:50] | Yeah. Still got it. | 好的 还是老样子 |
[49:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[49:01] | Blue, green… green? | 蓝色 绿色 绿色 |
[49:04] | Not green. Did green. Felt green. | 绿不够 绿得漏 绿得透 |
[49:07] | Red. No. Pink. Crap. | 红色 不要 粉红 扯淡 |
[49:09] | Take a breath. Never stress dress, Midge. | 深呼吸 你穿啥都美美的 米琪 |
[49:11] | – Never stress dress. – Miriam? | – 你穿啥都美 – 米琪 |
[49:17] | I don’t suppose you’d like to go with me to the beauty parlor? | 我不期待你想和我去美容院 |
[49:20] | I’d love to. | 我想去的 |
[49:22] | – But, you can’t? – Not right now. | – 但是 你不能吗 – 不是现在 |
[49:24] | Well, I wasn’t talking about right now. | 好吧 我不是在说现在 |
[49:26] | It’s night right now. | 是今晚 |
[49:28] | – Yes. – I was talking about some other time. | – 是的 – 我在说其他时间 |
[49:30] | Some other time would work. | 其他时间可以 |
[49:32] | So, where are you going? | 所以 你要去哪 |
[49:40] | You’re not gonna tell me, are you? | 你不会告诉我 是吗 |
[49:44] | Or, if you do, you’re just going to lie. | 或者 如果你说了的话 你也只会撒谎 |
[49:49] | So, it’s all different now, isn’t it? | 所以 现在完全不同了 是吗 |
[50:00] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[50:06] | I’m still your daughter. | 我仍然是你的女儿 |
[50:13] | That dress needs pearls. | 那条裙子需要珍珠 |
[50:41] | Excuse me, coming through. | 对不起 借过 |
[50:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:44] | Seriously, the amount of time it takes you to get anywhere… | 讲真 你怎么花了这么久时间 |
[50:46] | – What’s going on here? – Doesn’t matter. | – 这儿怎么了 – 没事 |
[50:48] | – You got your book? – Got the book. | – 你稿子准备好了么 – 准备好了 |
[50:50] | I need you to be great tonight. | 今晚你要好好表现 |
[50:52] | No pressure, but I need you to be perfect tonight. | 不要有压力 但是今晚你要很完美 |
[50:54] | No pressure, but if ever there was a night | 不要有压力 但如果要说哪一晚 |
[50:56] | that everything in the world depends on how great | 是一切都指望你表现完美的 |
[50:57] | and perfect you are, it’s tonight. | 那就是今晚 |
[50:59] | – No pressure. – Pressure, yeah, I got it. | – 没有压力 – 无压力 我知道了 |
[51:00] | Thanks for taking the pressure off. | 谢谢你为我减压 |
[51:02] | – I thought I wasn’t allowed back here. – You’re not. | – 我以为我不能上台了 – 你是不能 |
[51:04] | I thought you weren’t allowed to give me stage time. | 我以为你也不能帮我上台了 |
[51:05] | – I’m not. – Then what the hell is going… | – 我也不能 – 那这究竟是 |
[51:07] | Jesus, you giving out free cars tonight or what? | 天哪 你今晚免费赠送汽车还是怎么 |
[51:10] | This is all for you, asshole. | 这都是为了你 混蛋 |
[51:11] | Hello, Amanda Gleason. | 你好 阿曼达 格里森 |
[51:12] | What are you doing? What is going on here? | 你在这干什么 这到底是怎么回事 |
[51:14] | I am doing what is unheard of in this business. | 我在做这行业里闻所未闻之事 |
[51:17] | It’s called a very nice thing. | 这叫做大好事 |
[51:18] | Well, then, thank you. | 啊 那谢谢你 |
[51:19] | Thank Susie. She set this up. | 谢苏西吧 都是她安排的 |
[51:21] | Are you going on like that? | 你打算穿这个上去 |
[51:22] | Thank you. What? No. | 谢谢 什么 不 |
[51:25] | Is there gonna be a snowstorm in here? | 这里要下暴风雪吗 |
[51:26] | – No. – You keepin’ it clean for the Hasids? | – 不 – 你是因为宗教原因要保持整洁吗 |
[51:28] | It’s coming off. It’s coming off. | 我就脱掉 我就脱掉 |
[51:40] | Susie… | 苏西 |
[51:42] | She did. She shoved a paper in my face… | 她就这么干的 她把一张纸扔到我脸上 |
[51:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:57] | So, I’m going up there to do a set, for nothing. | 我会上去随便说点什么 |
[52:00] | I’m going to say, “Hello, blah, blah, blah,” | 我会说“你好 啦啦啦之类的” |
[52:02] | and then I’m gonna hand the mic off to you. | 然后我就把话筒交给你 |
[52:04] | The only thing I ask… No, demand… | 我只要求一件事 不 是请求 |
[52:06] | I am not introducing you as Amanda Gleason. | 我不会介绍你是阿曼达 格里森 |
[52:08] | – You’ve got to find a better fucking name. – Way ahead of you. | – 你必须想一个更好的名字 – 这个我早就想好了 |
[52:11] | Okay. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[52:12] | – I… – Sure you are. | – 我 – 你当然准备好了 |
[52:15] | How did you do this? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[52:17] | Lots of perverted sex acts. | 用许多变态的性爱姿势 |
[52:18] | I’ll have skinned knees for a month. | 接下来一个月我的膝盖都是破皮的 |
[52:22] | Wow. | 哇 |
[52:23] | Good look? | 好看吗 |
[52:25] | The look. | 特好看 |
[52:27] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, | 好 女士们先生们 |
[52:28] | I can’t believe these words are coming out of my mouth, | 我不敢相信自己会说这个 |
[52:31] | but here I go. | 但我还是要说 |
[52:32] | Welcome to the stage, Lenny Bruce! | 接下来有请 兰尼 布鲁斯上台 |
[52:46] | Good evening, | 晚上好 |
[52:47] | ladies, gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[52:49] | and all the undecided. | 还有性别未定的人 |
[52:52] | I’m your host for the evening. | 今夜我是你们的主人 |
[52:54] | Now, I have promised the powers that be | 我向主办方承诺 |
[52:56] | that I will perform my little dog and pony show | 会为在座各位好人表演 |
[52:59] | for all you fine people, but, | 小狗小马秀 但是 |
[53:01] | before I do, I have a favor to ask. | 在开始之前 我有件事要请大家帮忙 |
[53:03] | I have a friend who’s been going through some of the same shit | 我有个朋友 最近经历了一系列倒霉事情 |
[53:07] | that I’ve gone through lately, | 而我也曾经历过 |
[53:08] | and I don’t want to get on a rant here, | 我不想就这么盖棺定论 |
[53:10] | but Stalin would be very proud. | 但斯大林会非常骄傲的 |
[53:14] | So, indulge me, because | 所以请允许我这么说 因为 |
[53:16] | I think she’s going to be very big | 我认为她会非常出色 |
[53:18] | and she’s a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than I am. | 并且比我要养眼的多 |
[53:21] | Please welcome to the stage, a very classy lady, | 有请这位非常高贵美丽的女士 |
[53:23] | my friend… | 我的朋友 |
[53:25] | I’m actually gonna let her introduce herself to you. | 我还是让她自己向你们介绍吧 |
[53:28] | Okay. Get up here. | 好 请上台吧 |
[53:31] | Susie… | 苏西 |
[53:33] | Go show ’em how it’s done. | 上吧 让他们见识见识 |
[53:35] | All right, yeah! | 好 好 |
[53:39] | Thank you. Hi! | 谢谢 嗨 |
[53:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[53:43] | Wow, so nice, considering you thought you were here | 哇 这真贴心 考虑到你们以为来这里 |
[53:45] | to see Lenny Bruce, and instead, you have to listen to me | 能看到兰尼 布鲁斯 然而却不得不花费时间 |
[53:47] | for a while. | 听我唠叨 |
[53:49] | I promise to insult the Pope and read you my court documents | 我保证在夜晚结束之前会辱骂教皇 |
[53:52] | before the evening is over. | 并宣读我的法庭文件 |
[53:54] | So, let’s see, what can I talk about? | 好 我想想要说什么 |
[53:59] | Going through a pretty dull time in my life. | 我正在度过人生中一段相当无聊的时光 |
[54:01] | My husband’s girlfriend attacked me at work yesterday. | 昨天我丈夫的女朋友在我上班时来找我吵架 |
[54:05] | You know what that’s like, ladies? | 你们知道那是什么场面吗 女士们 |
[54:09] | Really? No one? | 不是吧 没人知道 |
[54:11] | Good, then you’ll love this. | 太好了 你们会喜欢的 |
[54:13] | So, my husband left me three months ago | 三个月前 我丈夫因为他的幼齿秘书 |
[54:16] | for his teenage secretary. | 而离开了我 |
[54:18] | However, the other night he came home… | 但是 有天晚上他为了几条干净内裤和 |
[54:21] | for some clean underwear and a fuck. | 跟我上床又回到了家 |
[54:24] | Actually, just for the underwear. | 实际上只是为了内裤 |
[54:26] | I threw in the fuck for free. | 我额外奉送一次交配行为 |
[54:28] | Anyhow, Lolita found out and, boy, was she steamed. | 总之 洛丽塔发现 啊 她可真有热情 |
[54:32] | She couldn’t believe I’d have the nerve | 她不敢相信我居然有胆子 |
[54:35] | to sleep with my husband. | 和我丈夫上床 |
[54:37] | She thought that was mean. | 她认为那样很残忍 |
[54:38] | And vindictive. And she has a point. | 也很恶毒 她是有论据的 |
[54:41] | After all, she has a teddy bear he won for her at Coney Island. | 毕竟她有一个泰迪熊 是他在科尼岛上赢来的 |
[54:44] | All I’ve got is a wedding ring | 而我就只有一个婚戒 |
[54:47] | and two kids who called him “Daddy.” | 和两个叫他“爸爸”的孩子 |
[54:48] | Who cares if I was there first, this girl | 谁在乎先来后到 这女孩为了勾引他 |
[54:52] | put a lot of work into luring him away. | 可谓煞费苦心 |
[54:54] | I mean, she had to… | 我是说 她必须要 |
[54:56] | have a vagina. | 有个阴道 |
[55:00] | Pretty low bar. But pretty high vagina. | 智商很低 阴道却蛮高的 |
[55:03] | She’s tall. | 她很高 |
[55:04] | And dumb. I mean, she’s pretty, | 而且很蠢 她的确很漂亮 |
[55:07] | but I’m pretty sure NASA doesn’t have her | 但我很确信航空局是不会把她 |
[55:09] | on its short list for job openings. | 写进招聘名单的 |
[55:10] | Anyhow, yesterday she drags her giant vagina into my work | 总之 昨天她拖着她的大阴道来我上班的地方 |
[55:14] | and starts yelling at me. | 然后开始冲我吼 |
[55:15] | And after a while, I start yelling back. | 然后过了一会儿 我开始吼回去 |
[55:17] | And she’s saying, “You stole him,” | 然后她说“你偷走了他” |
[55:19] | and I’m saying, “I was there first.” | 然后我说“我是先来的” |
[55:20] | And she says, “I was there second,” | 然后她说“我是第二个来的” |
[55:22] | and I say, “That’s a very immature argument,” | 然后我说“这真是场幼稚的争吵” |
[55:24] | and she says, “Do you want to buy some Girl Scout cookies?” | 然后她说“你想买点女童子军曲奇吗” |
[55:26] | And I say, “No,” and she says, “You’re sure?” | 然后我说“不”她说“你确定吗” |
[55:27] | And I say, “Do you have vanilla creams?” | 然后我说“你有香草冰淇淋吗” |
[55:29] | And she says, “No,” and I said, “You bitch!” | 然后她说“不”我说“你个贱人” |
[55:33] | And everyone in the store is staring, | 店里其他人都在看着 |
[55:35] | and I’m starting to wonder, who’s right here? | 我开始扪心自问 谁才是正确的 |
[55:38] | I mean, was it really fair to lure Joel back | 难道用理性的谈话和 |
[55:41] | with the promise of coherent conversation | 无限供应的干净短裤诱惑乔尔回来 |
[55:42] | and unlimited clean jockey shorts? | 就是公平的吗 |
[55:44] | I just assumed I had that right. | 我只是在假装我有这个权利 |
[55:46] | I really thought you find a guy, you give it up, you get married. | 我想你找到了一个人 你放弃了自我 然后你就结婚了 |
[55:50] | No, wait. You get married, then you give it up. | 不 等等 你先是结婚了 然后你才放弃了自我 |
[55:52] | Get married, then give it up. I got to write that down. | 先是结婚 然后放弃 我得把它记下来 |
[55:55] | Anyhow, my point is, with the ring came the sex. | 不管怎么说 我的观点是 结婚才能做爱 |
[55:58] | Exclusive sex. | 专属性爱 |
[56:00] | Right? Something to count on. | 对吗 一些可以指望的东西 |
[56:02] | Something you know is yours. | 一些你知道属于你的东西 |
[56:04] | Like a social security number | 比如社保号码 |
[56:07] | or a family history of insanity. | 或是家族精神病史 |
[56:11] | But apparently, it’s not. | 但很显然 婚姻并没给我留下什么 |
[56:13] | He left. She took him. | 他离开了 她夺走了他 |
[56:15] | Did I relinquish my rights when he walked out the door? | 他走出门时我放弃我的权利了吗 |
[56:18] | Is that how it works? | 事情是应该这样的吗 |
[56:19] | Now, did it always work that way | 还是说事情总是这样 |
[56:21] | and I just didn’t read the fine print? | 只是我没弄明白 |
[56:23] | What are the fucking rules? | 那该死的规则到底是什么样的 |
[56:25] | I mean, not the fucking rules, the “fucking” rules. | 我的意思是 不是该死的规则 而是“该死的”规则 |
[56:28] | Who gets first “fucking” rights? | 谁是最先享受这“操”的权利的 |
[56:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:31] | Is it first come, first serve? | 难道就应该是先到先得吗 |
[56:33] | – Finders keepers… – Hey! | – 谁捡到就是谁的 – 嘿 |
[56:35] | – Losers eventually go blind? – How did you get in | – 输家最终只会鸡飞蛋打 – 你是怎么 |
[56:36] | – without paying? – So, this is you? | – 不花钱就进来的 – 这都是因为你 对吗 |
[56:39] | – What? – That! | – 什么 – 那个 |
[56:41] | You got her into this, right? | 是你让她做这个的 对吧 |
[56:43] | Got her to go up there like that? | 让她上去表演 |
[56:45] | Got her to stand up there and talk about our life. | 站在上面谈论我们的生活 |
[56:48] | – Hey, she says what she wants. – Talk about me. | – 她愿意说什么就说什么 – 谈论我 |
[56:50] | She must just find you amusing. | 她肯定是觉得你很有意思 |
[56:52] | I know I find you completely ridiculous. | 我就发现你真是很可笑 |
[56:53] | You don’t give a shit what you’re doing. | 你根本不在乎你做了什么 |
[56:55] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[56:56] | You’re breaking up a family! | 你拆散了一个家 |
[56:59] | That’s the mother of my children up there | 我孩子的母亲在那里 |
[57:01] | talking trash about me in front of a bunch of strangers. | 对着一群陌生人说我坏话 |
[57:03] | Well, you got to admit, it’s better than her talking trash | 呵 那你得承认 比她在一群熟人 |
[57:05] | about you in front of a bunch of people you know. | 面前说你坏话要好得多吧 |
[57:07] | Are you happy? | 你很高兴吗 |
[57:08] | Are you happy that you’ve ruined my life? | 你毁了我的生活 你很高兴吗 |
[57:10] | Hey, I didn’t fuck my secretary. That was you! | 我又没操我的秘书 是你干的 |
[57:12] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[57:14] | Buddy, I know so much more than you think. | 哥们儿 我了解你可比你想象的要多 |
[57:16] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[57:17] | You are ripped right out of a bullshit male catalogue. | 你根本不像个真正的男人 |
[57:20] | King of the mansion, spoiled brat. | 豪宅里的国王 被宠坏的小孩 |
[57:22] | Who do you go home to? | 你有家人吗 |
[57:25] | What do you know about having a family? | 你怎么知道拥有家庭是什么样的 |
[57:26] | Nothing! And thank God. | 我不知道 感谢上帝 |
[57:28] | ‘Cause if I had to go home to you, I’d set the house on fire. | 因为如果我回家发现是你在等我 我宁可烧了房子 |
[57:31] | – Fuck you! – No, fuck you, Sal Mineo! | – 操你大爷 – 不 操你大爷 萨尔 米涅奥 |
[57:33] | Get the hell away from me. | 从我跟前滚开吧 |
[57:34] | Midge has a path now, a career. | 米琪现在有她自己的路 她有事业 |
[57:37] | And she’s gonna be a star and you are just gonna be that guy | 她会成为明星 而你只会成为那种人 |
[57:39] | sitting at some loser bar every night | 每晚坐在廉价小酒馆 |
[57:41] | pointing to the television set saying, | 指着电视播放画面说 |
[57:43] | “I used to be married to her, but I fucking blew it!” | “我以前和她结过婚 但我全搞砸了” |
[57:45] | Wing it. | 即兴表演吧 |
[57:47] | And how come men seem to get a completely different | 男人是怎么得到一套完全不同的 |
[57:49] | – set of rules to follow? – Hey! | – 规则去执行呢 – 嘿 |
[57:51] | Hey, go home and clean the kitchen! | 嘿 回家打扫厨房去吧 |
[57:54] | Sir, I’m Jewish. | 先生 我是犹太人 |
[57:55] | I pay people to do that. | 我花钱雇人打扫 |
[57:58] | Women aren’t funny. | 女人一点也不有趣 |
[58:00] | Your wife must have a sense of humor. | 你的妻子一定很有幽默感 |
[58:02] | She’s seen you naked. | 她见过你的裸体 |
[58:06] | I’m sorry. I thought we were truth telling. | 抱歉 我只是在说实话 |
[58:07] | You’re a dumb bitch. | 你是个蠢婊子 |
[58:08] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[58:15] | What can I say? All the good men are taken, ladies. | 我能说什么呢 好男人都被挑走了 女士们 |
[58:23] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[58:28] | Uptown or downtown, boys? Where are we goin’? | 上城区 下城区 伙计们 我们去哪 |
[58:30] | Hey, asshole! | 嘿 混蛋 |
[58:32] | So you answer to asshole, asshole? | 所以别人叫你混蛋你就答应是么 混蛋 |
[58:34] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[58:38] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[58:40] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Get off! | – 嘿 你在干什么 – 放开 |
[58:41] | – Come on! – What the hell are you doing? | – 住手 – 他妈的在干什么 |
[58:44] | Hey, buddy, you’re gonna kill him. | 伙计 你会杀了他的 |
[58:45] | Get out of here! | 快离开这 |
[58:49] | – Are you crazy?! – Come on. | – 你疯了吗 – 停下 |
[58:53] | She’s good! | 她很好 |
[58:54] | She’s fucking good! | 她是最好的 |
[58:57] | Hey, get out of here! | 嘿 离开这里 |
[58:59] | Keep walking. | 走吧 |
[59:04] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[59:09] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[59:15] | But if we didn’t have our husbands, | 但如果我们没有丈夫的话 |
[59:18] | what would we have to talk about? | 我们又要谈些什么呢 |
[59:20] | You have been a great audience, ladies and gentlemen. | 你们都是很棒的观众 女士们先生们 |
[59:23] | That’s it for me. | 我就说这么多 |
[59:24] | My name is Mrs. Maisel. | 我是麦瑟尔夫人 |
[59:26] | Thank you and good night! | 谢谢大家 晚安 |
[59:40] | ♪ I used to know this old scarecrow ♪ | ♪ 我从前认识这个旧稻草人 ♪ |
[59:46] | ♪ He was my song ♪ | ♪ 他曾是我的歌唱 ♪ |
[59:53] | ♪ My joy and sorrow ♪ | ♪ 我的喜悦与悲伤 ♪ |
[1:00:01] | ♪ Cast alone between the furrows ♪ | ♪ 如今被独自丢弃在田野的 ♪ |
[1:00:07] | ♪ Of a field ♪ | ♪ 沟壑之间 ♪ |
[1:00:11] | ♪ No longer sown by anyone ♪ | ♪ 不再被人播种 ♪ |
[1:00:25] | ♪ I held a dandelion ♪ | ♪ 我曾手握蒲公英 ♪ |
[1:00:29] | ♪ That said the time had come ♪ | ♪ 它说时间已至 ♪ |
[1:00:36] | ♪ To leave upon the wind ♪ | ♪ 随风飘荡 ♪ |
[1:00:45] | ♪ Not to return ♪ | ♪ 不再归来 ♪ |
[1:00:50] | ♪ When summer burned the earth again ♪ | ♪ 当夏日来临 ♪ |
[1:01:15] | ♪ Cultivate the freshest flower. ♪ | ♪ 种下最新鲜的花朵 ♪ |