| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | Excuse me. Can i get a comment, please? | 对不起 可以采访一下么? | 
| [00:17] | Yes, ma’am, keep it right back here. | 小姐 请站在线后 | 
| [00:24] | Stand back here, please. | 请别越线 | 
| [00:26] | – captain. – agent lisbon. | – 队长 – Lisbon警探 | 
| [00:28] | Don’t think we’ll be needing you guys. | 我想用不着你们了 | 
| [00:30] | We like the neighbor kid who found the body. | 这个邻家男孩发现了尸体 | 
| [00:32] | Did he confess? | 他认罪了么? | 
| [00:33] | Ah, he’s a real squirrel. | 那小子狡猾的很 | 
| [00:35] | Did you kill her? | 人是你杀的吗? | 
| [00:44] | Mercy’s father would like to give a brief statement. | Mercy的父亲有几句话要对大家说 | 
| [00:47] | I just want to take a moment and thank everyone in law enforcement and all the volunteers | 籍此我要向所有帮助搜寻我们爱女的人 | 
| [00:53] | Who helped us in the search for our beloved daughter. | 执法官员以及所有志愿者表示感谢 | 
| [00:58] | The way that this entire community has come together to support me | 在这个痛苦的时刻 | 
| [01:03] | And juniper in this terrible time has been a great comfort to us. | 整个社区都在支持我和Juniper 这对我们而言是莫大的支持 | 
| [01:10] | And now i would just like to ask you that… | 现在我只想请大家给我们留点… | 
| [01:14] | You give us some time, space and privacy to grieve for our daughter. | 空间和隐私来缅怀我们的爱女 | 
| [01:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 | 
| [02:38] | Hello, mrs. Tolliver. | Tolliver夫人 你好 | 
| [02:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [02:43] | My name is patrick jane. | 我叫Patrick Jane | 
| [02:45] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 | 
| [02:48] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 要来杯茶吗? | 
| [02:52] | Yes, i would, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [02:58] | You must be tired. | 肯定累坏了吧 | 
| [03:00] | Why don’t you sit down? | 过来坐 | 
| [03:04] | It’s nice and quiet in here, isn’t it? | 这儿还真安静 | 
| [03:07] | Quiet, soothing, calm. | 给人慰藉 让人心静 | 
| [03:13] | Calm. | 静下心来 | 
| [03:21] | I’ve been watching you and your husband, | 我一直在观察你和你丈夫 | 
| [03:23] | And i want you to know that i understand what you’re feeling right now. | 希望你理解我知道你此时的感觉 | 
| [03:30] | You have no idea. | 你不会明白的 | 
| [03:34] | – believe me. – i do. | – 相信我 – 我知道 | 
| [03:37] | I know. | 我明白的 | 
| [03:39] | I know, and i wanna help you. | 我知道我想帮你 | 
| [03:40] | You can’t help me. You… What do you know? | 你根本帮不了我 你知道些什么? | 
| [03:45] | All sorts of things. | 我什么都知道 | 
| [03:49] | You really only pretend to like skiing, right? | 你假装喜欢滑雪 对吧? | 
| [03:52] | Yes, but– | 没错 但… | 
| [03:53] | You’re pleased that your best friend recently gained some weight– | 你很高兴你的好友最近发福了 | 
| [03:56] | About 10 pounds. | 重了大约十磅 | 
| [03:57] | You wish you’d been more adventurous when you were younger. | 你希望小时候能有更冒险的生活 | 
| [04:00] | You love india, but you’ve never been there. | 你喜欢印度 但从来没去过 | 
| [04:02] | You have trouble sleeping. | 你睡不好觉 | 
| [04:04] | Your favorite color… | 你最喜欢的颜色是– | 
| [04:07] | Is blue. | 蓝色 | 
| [04:10] | I don’t understand. You’re… | 我不明白 你是… | 
| [04:14] | – you’re psychic? – no. | – 你是灵媒? – 不 | 
| [04:17] | Just paying attention. | 我只是善于观察罢了 | 
| [04:20] | I used to make a good living pretending to be a psychic. | 我以前靠装灵媒活得很滋润 | 
| [04:24] | I tell you this because i want you to understand there’s no point hiding things from me. | 我告诉你这些 是希望你明白 没必要瞒着我 | 
| [04:32] | Hiding… What? | 瞒着你…什么? | 
| [04:34] | Know what i see when i look at your husband? | 看着你丈夫 知道我看到什么了么? | 
| [04:38] | I see a warm, loving, generous man. | 我看到的是一个温情 充满爱意的 高尚的男人 | 
| [04:42] | A little vain, maybe. Selfish, controlling– but a decent man. | 或许有点爱慕虚荣 有点自私 支配欲强些 但是个正直的人 | 
| [04:47] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:52] | So why do you suspect him of murdering your daughter? | 那你为什么怀疑他谋杀了你女儿? | 
| [04:59] | I don’t. | 我没怀疑… | 
| [05:02] | – the mccluskey boy did it. – yes. | – 是McCluskey家的男孩干的 – 是的 | 
| [05:05] | That’s what the police say. | 警察是这么说的 | 
| [05:07] | But you think they’re wrong. Why? | 但你觉得他们错了 为什么? | 
| [05:11] | I don’t know. I-i-i don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我…不知道 我… | 
| [05:15] | Tell me. | 说给我听听 | 
| [05:17] | Last year, they–they have been so strange with each other. | 去年他们俩就很不对劲了 | 
| [05:22] | And neither one would admit that anything was wrong, and i think that… | 谁都不肯承认彼此间有问题 我觉得… | 
| [05:28] | I think that she tried to tell me once, and i didn’t–i… | 我觉得有次她想告诉我来着 只是我没听… | 
| [05:35] | God. Oh, god. | 该死 真该死 | 
| [05:38] | Did you ask him if he killed her? | 你有问过是不是他杀了你们女儿么? | 
| [05:42] | What would he say? | 他会怎么说? | 
| [05:43] | Most wives can tell when their husbands are lying. | 丈夫说谎时 妻子大多都看得出 | 
| [05:48] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 | 
| [05:52] | I… I don’t want tea. I– the mccluskey boy did it. I… | 我不要喝茶 是McClusky家的男孩干的 | 
| [05:55] | Maybe. | 可能吧 | 
| [06:02] | You think he did it, too? | 你也觉得是他干的? | 
| [06:05] | I trust a mother’s instinct. | 我相信母亲的直觉 | 
| [06:09] | June? | |
| [06:13] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿 | 
| [06:15] | Who are you? | 嗨 你哪位? | 
| [06:18] | I’m the police. Did you kill your daughter? | 警察 你是不是杀了你女儿? | 
| [06:26] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 | 
| [06:28] | I asked you a simple question, sir. Did you kill your daughter? | 我只是在问你一句话 你是不是杀了你女儿? | 
| [06:32] | No. I did not kill my daughter! | 不 我没杀我女儿! | 
| [06:36] | Now you get the hell out of my house! | 现在你从我家滚出去! | 
| [06:40] | June? | |
| [06:43] | June, what’s the matter with you? | June 你是怎么回事? | 
| [06:47] | I’m gonna have your badge. | 你等着下岗吧 | 
| [06:48] | An innocent man would have punched me by now. | 无辜的人现在会揍我 | 
| [06:51] | I am gonna make life miserable for you. | 我不会让你有好日子过的 | 
| [06:54] | You come in here, you accost my wife, you cause trouble on– | 你来这儿让我太太胡思乱想 你给我们惹麻烦… | 
| [06:59] | June. | |
| [07:02] | June, honey, please. | June 亲爱的 求你… | 
| [07:07] | Move! Move! | 快! 快! | 
| [07:13] | Honestly, it–it’s not as bad as it looks. | 说实话 这不像看上去那么糟… | 
| [07:19] | Mrs. Tolliver? Mrs. Tolliver! Please wait. | Tolliver夫人 Tolliver夫人 请等一下 | 
| [07:24] | Front room’s clear! | 起居室安全! | 
| [07:26] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- Proudly presents | |
| [07:34] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | Sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [07:36] | Palm Springs,California 2 Weeks Later | 加州 棕榈泉 2周后 | 
| [07:47] | Then the son of a bitch eagles 17. | 那个王八蛋第17洞打出了老鹰球 | 
| [07:50] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 开什么玩笑啊 | 
| [07:51] | On that course? | 在那个球场? | 
| [07:53] | A damn eagle? | 见鬼了 老鹰球 | 
| [07:55] | That course never suited you, price. | 那个场子不顺你的手 Price | 
| [07:57] | We’ll do better in orlando. | 在奥兰多打得要好得多 | 
| [07:59] | We have a nice spot on the draw. | 我们的左斜面推杆很好 | 
| [08:00] | Well, i’ll tell you what. | 听我说 | 
| [08:01] | Davis love iii can kiss my butt. | 下次我会把拉夫三世打得屁滚尿流 | 
| [08:16] | Alison? Alison! | |
| [08:23] | Palm Springs International Airport | 棕榈泉国际机场 | 
| [08:31] | Flight 233 from sacramento, you may claim your baggage from carousel 2. | 萨克拉门托开来的233航班 请到2号口取行李 | 
| [08:37] | Flight 233 from sacramento… | 萨克拉门托开来的233航班… | 
| [08:39] | Uh, sorry. | 呃 不好意思 | 
| [08:42] | You checked luggage? | 你托运行李了? | 
| [08:43] | What are you, on vacation? | 想什么呢 度假? | 
| [08:44] | No, ma’am. Won’t do it again. | 不 长官 下次不会了 | 
| [08:46] | When your trousseau arrives, | 等你元神归位后 | 
| [08:47] | Pick up the second rental and go direct to the sheriff’s department, | 马上打车去警署 | 
| [08:50] | Hustle us up a couple of rooms, furniture and phone lines. | 去弄几间办公室 家具摆好 把电话线拉好 | 
| [08:53] | Yes. Ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [08:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 | 
| [09:05] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 | 
| [09:07] | How was your flight? | 一路顺风吧? | 
| [09:09] | Go away. You’re on suspension. | 走开 你在停职呢 | 
| [09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:14] | Mandated leave. | 强令休假 | 
| [09:15] | Ends next week. | 下周就到期了 | 
| [09:16] | So come back next week. | 那就下礼拜再来 | 
| [09:18] | Hot enough for you? | 你们不热吗? | 
| [09:19] | Which one of you jackasses told him? | 是那个混蛋告诉他的? | 
| [09:21] | It was you, wasn’t it, cho? | 是你吧 Cho? | 
| [09:22] | Yes, it was. | 是我说的 | 
| [09:23] | Of course he called me. | 他当然会打电话告诉我 | 
| [09:24] | It’s red john. You can’t keep me out of this. | 是”血手约翰” 我可不能置之不理 | 
| [09:26] | Why would you want to? | 你干嘛不想我插手? | 
| [09:28] | You got a man killed. Ppthere’s consequences. | 你害一个男的送了命 这叫事出有因 | 
| [09:30] | Oh, a man that murdered his daughter ’cause she wouldn’t have sex with him anymore? | 因为女儿不愿再上他的床 就把女儿杀了的男人? | 
| [09:33] | You didn’t know that. You did not know that. | 你当时不知道 你怎么知道? | 
| [09:35] | – if she hadn’t had left a diary– – but she did, though. | – 要不是她女儿留下日记… – 不管怎么说 她有日记留下来 | 
| [09:37] | Be reasonable. This is my case. | 别不可理喻 这是我的案子 | 
| [09:39] | Your case? | 你的案子? | 
| [09:41] | Red john’s mine. | “血手约翰”是我的案子 | 
| [09:42] | Red john doesn’t belong to anyone. | “血手约翰”这案子不属于任何一个人 | 
| [09:47] | He belongs to me. | 是属于我的 | 
| [09:50] | It’s not my call. Rules are rules. | 不是我说了算的 条例是用来遵守的 | 
| [09:52] | Come back next week. | 下周再来吧 | 
| [09:55] | Don’t let this man past. | 别放这个男的进来 | 
| [10:04] | Boss? | 头儿 | 
| [10:05] | We have gregory tannen– caucasian, male, 43, single. | Gregrey Tannen 白种人 男性 43岁 单身 | 
| [10:10] | We haven’t opened him up yet, but burn marks… | 还没开始尸检 但烧伤痕迹… | 
| [10:12] | Sorry i went over your head. | 抱歉 我直接找了上头 | 
| [10:14] | I’ll redeem myself, i promise. | 我会将功赎罪的 我保证 | 
| [10:16] | You want redemption? Be silent. | 你会将功赎罪? 别扯了 | 
| [10:17] | Okay. I can learn to do that. | 好吧 我会学着去补过的 | 
| [10:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:26] | The burn marks here indicate that the victim was subdued with a stun gun– | 尸体上的烧伤痕迹表示 受害人曾被人用电击枪击中 | 
| [10:30] | Standard civilian model by the look of it. | 看来是标准民用电击枪造成的 | 
| [10:32] | Death appears to be caused by several blows to the back of the skull consistent | 死因是后侧颅骨多次骨折 | 
| [10:36] | With a bloodied golf club found at the scene. | 是现场发现的高尔夫球杆造成的 | 
| [10:39] | Female is alison randolph– 27, married, no children. | 女受害人名叫Allison Randolph 27岁 已婚 无子 | 
| [10:44] | They were found at her listed residence. | 他俩死于女死者家中 | 
| [10:46] | T.o.d.looks to be early saturday evening. | 死亡时间约为周六傍晚早些时候 | 
| [10:48] | On alison, we have the same stun gun marks, | Allison身上也有同样的电击痕迹 | 
| [10:50] | Followed by binding with tight black plastic ligatures, | 并被人用黑色塑料绳捆绑 | 
| [10:53] | Frenzied cutting and stabbing assault of the torso and subsequent abuse of the viscera. | 躯干部分有狂暴刺伤和割伤 导致内脏出血 | 
| [10:57] | Textbook red john. | 符合血手约翰的手法 | 
| [10:58] | Who found the bodies? | 尸体是谁发现的? | 
| [10:59] | This one’s husband, coming home from the airport sunday morning with his brother. | 死者的丈夫 周日早上和他哥哥一起从机场返家 | 
| [11:02] | – he’s a pro golfer. – oh, yeah? | – 职业高尔夫球手 – 是么? | 
| [11:04] | Price randolph. | |
| [11:06] | What’s her deal with him? Do we know? | 跟他有什么关系 知道吗? | 
| [11:07] | Uh, he’s on file as one of her physicians. | 他是他家的家庭医生 | 
| [11:09] | – making a house call? – lovers? | – 她约他上门的? – 他俩是情人关系? | 
| [11:11] | No, this one’s gay. | 不 这人是同性恋 | 
| [11:16] | Dr. Wagner might know what their relationship was. | Wagner医生或许知道他俩是什么关系 | 
| [11:19] | He’s here to make the formal i.d.? | 是他来确认死者身份的? | 
| [11:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [11:24] | Dr. Wagner. | Wagner医生 | 
| [11:28] | I’m agent teresa lisbon, california bureau of investigation. | 我是Teresa Lisbon警探 加州调查局的 | 
| [11:32] | What’s your connection to the victims? | 你跟死者是什么关系? | 
| [11:33] | I work with gregory… | 我跟Gregory… Tannon医生一起 | 
| [11:35] | Dr. Tannen and–and the randolph family are longtime clients of our practice. | 为Randolph家族提供医疗服务很久了 | 
| [11:39] | Are house calls the norm at your practice? | 你们一般也提供上门服务么? | 
| [11:41] | No. Gregory and alison were close friends. | 不 Gregory和allison是好朋友 | 
| [11:45] | – lovers? – no. | – 情人? – 不 | 
| [11:46] | He was gay. | 他是同性恋 | 
| [11:48] | No, they were just… Friends. | 不 他们只是…朋友关系 | 
| [11:51] | What in god’s name happened to them? | 怎么会有人对他们下毒手的? | 
| [11:53] | Looks like red john. | 看来是血手约翰干的 | 
| [11:55] | Who’s red john? | 血手约翰是谁? | 
| [11:57] | We don’t know who did this. | 我们不知道是谁干的 | 
| [11:59] | We’ll be in touch probably. Thank you. | 我们可能还会联系你 谢谢 | 
| [12:09] | Set up right here? | 就放在这儿吗? | 
| [12:10] | Yeah, that’s good. | 可以 很好 | 
| [12:11] | Red john enters here. | 血手约翰从这里进来 | 
| [12:13] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 | 
| [12:16] | He comes around here. | 他来到这里 | 
| [12:18] | He waits for her, expecting her to come in alone. | 等着她 期待她是独自一人 | 
| [12:23] | Only thing, her friend tannen chose the wrong night to come over for a richard gere and ice cream orgy. | 只不过她的朋友Tannen不意出现 来吃理查基尔冰激凌 (Richard Gere是同志) | 
| [12:29] | So red john zaps ’em both with his trusty stun gun, and… | 所以血手约翰用电击枪 击昏了两名受害者 | 
| [12:34] | Excuse me. | 然后…借过 | 
| [12:36] | Grabs a 5-iron from the bag here and… Bam! | 从后面抄起一根5号铁杆 然后… | 
| [12:43] | Crushes tannen’s skull. | 打碎了Tannen的头骨 | 
| [12:46] | Then he takes his sweet time dealing with alison how he likes. | 接下来就是慢慢折磨Allison | 
| [12:50] | She’s a nice big girl, so unless he’s pretty strong, | 她是个漂亮的大个姑娘 除非他非常强壮 | 
| [12:53] | I’m guessing that he grabbed her by the arms and… | 我猜他抓住了她的胳膊 然后… | 
| [13:25] | Today is the……. | 今天是你人生新的开始 | 
| [13:35] | He says he’s sorry for all the pain he’s caused you and your mother. | 他说他为给你和你妈妈 带来的痛苦感到抱歉 | 
| [13:40] | 5 Years Earlier | 五年前 | 
| [13:41] | Deeply sorry. | 非常抱歉 | 
| [13:43] | He asks you to forgive him. | 他请求你原谅他 | 
| [13:46] | Can you do that, jenny? | 你能原谅他吗 Jenny? | 
| [13:50] | He needs to hear it. | 他要听你说出来 | 
| [13:51] | I forgive you, daddy. | 我原谅你 爸爸 | 
| [13:53] | – oh, yes. – daddy, i forgive you. | – 是的 – 爸爸 我原谅你 | 
| [13:55] | He’s smiling now. | 他正在微笑 | 
| [13:58] | They’re tears of joy. | 流下了欣慰的泪水 | 
| [14:02] | He says, “god bless you and keep you.” | 他说 “愿上帝保佑并眷顾你” | 
| [14:10] | He’s gone. | 完了 | 
| [14:23] | Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. | 太神奇了! 太神奇了! 太神奇了! | 
| [14:25] | She’s… Amazed. | 真是太神奇了! | 
| [14:29] | Patrick… | |
| [14:30] | – one second. – give him some time. | – 等一下 – 让他喘口气 | 
| [14:32] | Ab-absolu– come on back to us. | 你回来了吗? | 
| [14:34] | – i’m back. Thank you. – back. | – 我回来了 谢谢 – 回来了 | 
| [14:37] | So, patrick, i understand that you’re also sort of a paranormal detective. | Patrick 我听说你也是一名超能警探 | 
| [14:43] | Is that right? | 对吗? | 
| [14:44] | I try to help the police when i can. | 我尽我所力帮助警察 | 
| [14:47] | And–and you’re helping them hunt this scary serial killer. | 你在帮他们追捕这个恐怖的连环杀手 | 
| [14:51] | – what–what’s his name?Red john? – red–red john. | – 叫什么来着? 血手约翰 – 血手约翰 | 
| [14:53] | Thar she blows– classic red john smiley face. | |
| [14:58] | Drawn in the victims’ blood, clockwise with three fingers of his right hand, | 用受害人的鲜血画的 沿顺时针方向 用右手的三根手指 | 
| [15:04] | Wearing a rubber kitchen glove. | 带着橡胶手套 | 
| [15:07] | I’m stoked to finally see one in the flesh. | 终于有机会亲自见识到了 | 
| [15:10] | This isn’t red john. | 这不是血手约翰干的 | 
| [15:12] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [15:14] | Red john thinks of himself as a showman, an artist. | 血手约翰认为自己是个表演者和艺术家 | 
| [15:17] | He has a strong sense of theater. | 有很强的布景感 | 
| [15:19] | In all the previous killings, | 在之前的案子上 | 
| [15:20] | He made sure that the first thing that anyone sees is the face on the wall. | 他确保人们首先看到的是墙上的脸 | 
| [15:25] | You see the face first, and you know– | 你首先看到这张脸 然后你知道– | 
| [15:28] | You know what’s happened, and you feel dread. | 你知道发生了什么 感觉到恐怖 | 
| [15:30] | Then and only then do you see the body of the victim– | 然后 只有在那之后你才会看到尸体– | 
| [15:33] | Always in that order. | 总是按照那样的次序 | 
| [15:35] | Here it’s the opposite. | 这里却正好相反 | 
| [15:37] | The first thing you see is the body, and you have to look around to see the face on the wall. | 你首先看到的是尸体 然后你得转过身才能看到墙上的脸 | 
| [15:43] | Doesn’t play nearly as well, does it? | 玩得太差了 不是吗? | 
| [15:45] | Depends on your taste, i suppose. | 好与差要看你的品味了 | 
| [15:48] | No, come on. The killer could have painted on the correct wall here, | 不 拜托 凶手可以把脸画在正确的墙上 | 
| [15:51] | But he didn’t because he didn’t know better because he isn’t red john. | 但是他没有 因为他并不十分了解 因为他不是血手约翰 | 
| [15:56] | It’s interesting. | 真有趣 | 
| [16:00] | You know what your problem is, my friend? | 你知道你的问题出在哪吗? 朋友 | 
| [16:03] | You enjoy your work a little too much. | 你也太享受这份工作了 | 
| [16:05] | You’re a ghoul. | 像个食尸鬼 | 
| [16:08] | If you don’t get horny reading “fangoria,” i’m britney spears. | 如果你看《恐怖电影》没有兴奋 那我就改名小甜甜 | 
| [16:11] | I-i resent that. | 我讨厌那本杂志 | 
| [16:12] | This is you trying to redeem yourself, is it? | 你这就是在将功补过吗? | 
| [16:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:17] | He irks me. | 他恶心我 | 
| [16:19] | He’s irksome. | 他是个恶心的人 | 
| [16:22] | You don’t need me here. | 你这儿不需要我 | 
| [16:37] | So, yeah, this one doesn’t fit the pattern. | 没错 这个案子并不符合之前的模式 | 
| [16:40] | So jane was right. We have a copycat. | 所以Jane是对的 这是个模仿作案 | 
| [16:42] | Or we have red john trying new things, or we have red john making a mistake. | 也许是血手约翰尝试新手法 也许是他犯了错 | 
| [16:46] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 | 
| [16:47] | We’ll work the evidence until we do know. | 检查证据直到弄清楚 | 
| [16:49] | Go talk to the husband. | 去受害人丈夫那问问 | 
| [16:51] | Will do, boss. | 马上就去 头 | 
| [16:57] | What are you waitin’ for? | 你们在等什么? | 
| [17:21] | So you might be right about this case. Might be. Thanks for the insight. | 关于这件案子 你可能是对的 可能 多谢你的洞察力 | 
| [17:26] | No. Did i say that? | 不 我没说那个 | 
| [17:29] | I’m acknowledging the fact that you might be right, that’s all. | 我是承认你有可能是对的 就这样 | 
| [17:32] | I mean, if you wanted to come back, i couldn’t stop you. | 我是说如果你想回来 我阻止不了你 | 
| [17:37] | Yeah, fine. I’m asking you to come back. | 好吧 我是在请你回来 | 
| [17:42] | Because. | 因为 | 
| [17:44] | Because you’re useful to the team. | 因为你对团队来说很重要 | 
| [17:47] | No. No, i won’t say “please.” Go screw yourself. | 不 不 我不会说”求你了” 去你的 | 
| [17:51] | Jackass. | 混球 | 
| [18:02] | – good morning. – can i help you? | – 早上好 – 有什么要帮忙的吗? | 
| [18:07] | You must be van pelt. Pleasure. Patrick jane. | 你一定是Van Pelt 很高兴 我是Patrick Jane | 
| [18:11] | Oh, hi. Good to meet you. | 哦 嗨 很高兴见到你 | 
| [18:12] | Agent cho said you had left town. | Cho探员说你离开城里了 | 
| [18:14] | No. Nowhere to go. | 不 我没地方去 | 
| [18:17] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:18] | Do you want that desk over there or this one? | 你是要那边那张桌子 还是这张? | 
| [18:22] | I mean, that one gets more light. | 我是说那张更亮点 | 
| [18:23] | That one. More light by all means. | 那张 一定更亮点 | 
| [18:28] | Very pleasant addition to the serious crimes family. | 对这个严肃的罪案组大家庭来说 真是个不错的新成员 | 
| [18:31] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的? | 
| [18:34] | Stop. I give up. | 停下来 我投降 | 
| [18:37] | – stop. Please, stop. – hey, tag? | – 别闹了 拜托 别闹了 – 嘿 Tag? | 
| [18:39] | Turn off the camera. | 把录像机关了 | 
| [18:39] | – come on, come on, come on, that’s enough. – okay, we’re done, we’re done. | – 快点 快点 快点 够了 – 好吧 不玩了 不玩了 | 
| [18:43] | – you are just awful! – okay. Go, go, go. | – 你太坏了! – 好吧 来 来 来 | 
| [18:47] | Stop, please. Stop! | 别闹了 拜托 别闹了 | 
| [18:54] | I lost a beautiful, precious angel. | 我失去了一位美丽珍贵的天使 | 
| [18:59] | Yes, sir. Good-looking woman. | 是的 先生 很漂亮的女人 | 
| [19:05] | I’m jumping right in if you don’t mind, price. | Price 如果你不介意的话 我们就开门见山了 | 
| [19:07] | You missed the tournament cut on friday, yes? | 你错过了周五的锦标赛抽签 对吗? (抽签对否????) | 
| [19:10] | But you didn’t come home until sunday. | 但是你直到周日才回家 | 
| [19:11] | What did you do with the rest of your time in fresno? | 剩下的时间你在弗雷斯诺做了什么? (加州中部城市) | 
| [19:14] | I get this.you–you guys can’t catch the real killer, | 我知道了 你们抓不到真正的凶手 | 
| [19:16] | So you wanna lay this one on me? | 就怀疑我? | 
| [19:18] | No, sir. If we have that confirmation of where you were, | 不 先生 如果我们能确认你当时在哪 | 
| [19:20] | It lets us exclude you from the investigation. | 我们就可以排除你的嫌疑 | 
| [19:33] | I was with a massage therapist. | 我和一个按摩师在一起 | 
| [19:35] | Name? | 姓名? | 
| [19:39] | It had “lady” in there somewhere. | 叫什么什么小姐 | 
| [19:43] | It’ll be on his credit card bill. | 可以查信用卡账单 | 
| [19:44] | There you go. | 尽管查吧 | 
| [19:46] | Pleasure meeting you boys. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [19:51] | We’re a full-service private practice. | 我们是提供全套服务的私人诊所 | 
| [19:54] | We deliver primary care, uh, cosmetic surgery, | 提供初级治疗 呃 整容手术 | 
| [19:59] | Psychotherapy, sports medicine– You name it. | 心理治疗 运动医学治疗– 能说的出名字的都看 | 
| [20:01] | What’s the african connection? | 跟非洲有什么关系? | 
| [20:03] | It’s what this place is all about. | 这是这里存在的意义 | 
| [20:05] | Half our profits go to build and staff basic health clinics in poor african communities. | 我们一半的利润用来在贫困的非洲 建立社区基础医疗所 | 
| [20:11] | Ah, here we are. | 啊 找到了 | 
| [20:15] | It’s a thin file. | 档案只有寥寥数笔 | 
| [20:18] | Alison was a healthy young woman. | Allison是个健康的年轻女性 | 
| [20:20] | Psychiatric history? | 有精神病史吗? | 
| [20:22] | She didn’t have one. | 没有 | 
| [20:24] | S.t.d.s? Abortions? Unexplained injuries? | 性病呢? 堕胎? 无法解释的受伤? | 
| [20:27] | PERSONALITY AND DEMANGE | 《个性与行为异常》 | 
| [20:28] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:29] | Except for some routine checkups with me, it’s all dr. Tannen– All aesthetic work. | 除了我帮她做一些常规检查 其他都是 由Tannen医生负责的 所有整容手术 | 
| [20:33] | Did tannen keep a diary? | Tannen写日记吗? | 
| [20:35] | Our last case was solved because the victim kept a diary. | 我们上一个案子能侦破 多亏了受害人的日记 | 
| [20:39] | Diary? I don’t think so. | 日记? 我想没有吧 | 
| [20:41] | Getting back to alison randolph… | 回到Allison Randolph… | 
| [20:43] | How was her marriage, do you think? | 你认为他们的婚姻状况怎么样? | 
| [20:46] | Happy? Unhappy? | 愉快? 不愉快? | 
| [20:48] | About six months ago, dr. Tannen asked my advice. | 大概6个月前 Tannen医生问我的意见 | 
| [20:54] | Alison had asked him to get her a year’s supply of birth control pills off the books, | Allison想让他不开处方 把整年的避孕药给她 | 
| [20:58] | Which is strictly against a.m.a.code. | 这严重违背医辽守则 | 
| [21:01] | I said sure, do it. | 我说好吧 就这么办吧 | 
| [21:04] | I mean, better us than some tijuana drugstore. | 我们开药总比去偏远的药店买好 | 
| [21:08] | Why the secrecy? | 为什么要保密? | 
| [21:10] | Price randolph had a vasectomy, april of ’02. | Price Randolph做过结扎 02年4月 | 
| [21:15] | If there’s anything else i can do… | 有什么要帮忙的尽管说 | 
| [21:18] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 | 
| [21:21] | Actually, there is. | 实际上 还真有 | 
| [21:23] | I’m out of sleeping pills. | 我的安眠药吃完了 | 
| [21:26] | Can you fix me up? | 你能给我开点吗? | 
| [21:27] | Anything strong will do. | 药效强点的 | 
| [21:28] | Sure. Uh, come in for a consultation. | 可以 呃 你要过来咨询 | 
| [21:30] | We’ll squeeze you in this afternoon. | 我可以安排今天下午的时间 | 
| [21:32] | Oh, no. I-i was hoping to get something now. | 哦 不 我- 我现在就想要 | 
| [21:35] | Trying to avoid the chitchat. | 不想花太多时间在”聊天”上 | 
| [21:38] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [21:39] | I wouldn’t feel comfortable prescribing without some sort of “chitchat.” | 如果不”聊天”就开药 我感觉不是太好 | 
| [21:44] | I understand. Uh, no problem. | 我明白 呃 没问题了 | 
| [21:46] | I’ll call you… Maybe. | 我再打给你… 或许 | 
| [21:52] | I like the husband for it. | 我觉得是丈夫干的 | 
| [21:53] | He hires some hooker he knows to create an alibi, flies home, | 雇了一个认识的妓女创造了不在场证明 | 
| [21:56] | Fillets the spouse, flies back again. | 飞回家 杀了老婆 再飞回去 | 
| [21:58] | The classic elaborate and clever but ultimately stupid plan. | 这真是个经典的精心策划的 自以为聪明 但是极度愚蠢的计划 | 
| [22:01] | Have you looked at his pga tournament record? | 你看过他的PGA巡回赛记录吗? | 
| [22:03] | It’s not bad. 6 mil career earnings. | 还不错 600万的职业收入 | 
| [22:05] | Mm-hmm, for coming in second and third. | 我还是排名第三的灵媒呢 | 
| [22:07] | You put him on the 18th tee with a big one on the line, | 如果有大师参赛 他就被挤到第18组出场 | 
| [22:10] | Like night follows day, he’ll shank it. | 猫吃鼠 鼠吃象 他很快就遭淘汰 | 
| [22:12] | He’s a choker. | 他是个软蛋 | 
| [22:13] | He doesn’t have the nerve to kill his wife. Didn’t do it. | 没胆杀老婆 不是他做的 | 
| [22:17] | Are you suggesting we drop a prime suspect because he’s never won a major? | 你是建议我们因为他没拿过大奖赛 就放弃主要嫌犯? | 
| [22:20] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m just making idle conversation. | 我只是随便说说 | 
| [22:25] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的? | 
| [22:28] | Telekinesis. | 隔空移物 | 
| [22:30] | He blew on it. | 他吹气的 | 
| [22:33] | That is another way to do it. | 那是另一种方法 | 
| [22:37] | Mr. Jane, i have a question regarding your previous career path. | 听着Jane 我有个问题 有关你之前的职业 | 
| [22:41] | Fire away. | 请随便问 | 
| [22:43] | When you met with other psychics– real psychics– | 当你遇到另一个通灵者– 真正的通灵者 | 
| [22:46] | Could they tell you were just pretending? | 他们能看出来你是装的吗? | 
| [22:48] | There’s no such thing as real psychics. | 根本没有真的通灵者 | 
| [22:51] | I beg to differ. | 我不这么看 | 
| [22:52] | My cousin yolanda is a psychic. | 我表姐Yolanda就能通灵 | 
| [22:54] | Your cousin is deluded or dishonest, or both. | 你表姐要么在蒙人好么在扯淡 要么就是在双管齐下 | 
| [22:57] | Steady. | 说话客气点 | 
| [22:58] | No, no, he’s entitled to his opinion. | 不 他有权发表意见 | 
| [23:00] | He’s wrong, though. | 尽管是错的 | 
| [23:02] | – she has power. – thank you. | – 她有能力 – 谢谢你 | 
| [23:04] | She can communicate with the other side. | 她能和另一边交流 | 
| [23:06] | I’ve seen her do it myself. | 我亲眼所见 | 
| [23:07] | She let you speak with someone that’s gone. | 她让和你已过世的人对话 | 
| [23:09] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:10] | Someone that you love and still miss very much. | 是你的所爱之人 至今仍然非常想念的人? | 
| [23:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:15] | You wanted her power to be real, so it was. | 你希望她的能力是真的 于是就成真的了 | 
| [23:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:19] | You’re so sure you’re right. | 你这么确定你是对的 | 
| [23:21] | Science don’t know everything. | 科学并不能解释一切 | 
| [23:22] | 500 years ago, radio would’ve seemed like magic. | 500年前 无线电就像是魔术一样 | 
| [23:25] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [23:26] | 500 years in the future, it could be totally normal to communicate with the other side. | 未来500年以后 和另一边交流会变得很平常 | 
| [23:29] | The “other side.” | 另一边? | 
| [23:34] | Your father’s a football coach, yeah? | 你爸爸是足球教练 是吗? | 
| [23:37] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [23:39] | It’s obvious from your whole demeanor. | 你的一举一动昭然若揭 | 
| [23:40] | My point is, didn’t dad always say life is like football? | 我想说的是 你爸爸是不是常说 生活就像一场足球赛 | 
| [23:45] | When that final whistle blows, the game is over. Done. | 随着终场哨声一响 比赛也就结束了 | 
| [23:48] | There is no more. There is no “other side.” | 就这样 没啥了 没什么另一个世界 | 
| [23:51] | This is it– lobster and bread rolls and nautical kitsch. | 就这么简单 龙虾 面包卷 粗制的海洋纪念品 | 
| [23:55] | And then… Nothingness. | 然后…什么都没了 | 
| [23:58] | You poor, sad man. | 你真可悲 | 
| [24:00] | The kingdom of god is a real place. | 天堂是真实存在的 | 
| [24:04] | Okay, later tonight, when rigsby asks you to come back to his hotel room… | 那好吧 一会儿Rigsby 邀请你去他房间时… | 
| [24:12] | Say yes. | 就答应他吧 | 
| [24:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? | 
| [24:15] | I know. You were planning on refusing him very curtly. | 我知道你很想礼貌地回绝他 | 
| [24:17] | First week on the job, you wanna set a tone. | 第一周上班 你想做好定位 | 
| [24:19] | No monkey business. But why not? | 不搞办公室恋情 但干嘛不呢? | 
| [24:22] | Rigsby is an excellent lover, i’m sure. | 我相信Rigsby会是个温柔情人 | 
| [24:25] | Tough but fair. Right? | 粗鲁但正直 是吧? 没错吧? | 
| [24:28] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [24:35] | The kingdom of god is a real place, mr. Jane, and you have an immortal soul. | 天堂是真实存在的 Jane先生 你的灵魂不灭 | 
| [24:41] | Oh, i do so hope you’re wrong. | 我还是希望你错了 | 
| [24:50] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [24:51] | – good night. – later, dude. | – 晚安 – 晚安 | 
| [25:00] | This is… Me. | 是…我 | 
| [25:06] | Welcome to the unit, agent van pelt. | 欢迎加入我们组 Van Pelt探员 | 
| [25:09] | Thank you, agent rigsby. | 谢谢 Rigsby探员 | 
| [25:12] | She explodes into action, reaching up to 60 miles per hour. | 她本能地爆发了 速度达到了惊人的每小时60英里 | 
| [25:18] | She easily outruns her terrifying prey. | 轻松超越了她战栗的猎物 | 
| [26:13] | Gs, old friend. | 亲爱的老友 | 
| [26:14] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 | 
| [26:16] | “i hope you are keeping well. | “希望你还过得好 | 
| [26:17] | I am thriving and happy. | 我日子过得不错 | 
| [26:19] | I HAVE 12 WIVES NOW AND WILL SOON BEGIN COURTING NUMBER 13.” | 我已经有12个老婆了 现在正打算娶第13个 | 
| [26:23] | “why can’t you catch me?” | 你怎么就抓不到我呢? | 
| [26:25] | YOU MUST FEEL SO POWERLESS AND STUPID AND SAD.” | 你肯定觉得自己很无能 愚蠢 可悲 | 
| [26:28] | “oh, well.ALL THE BEST. Red john.” | 那好吧 祝一切顺利 血手约翰” | 
| [26:34] | That sounds like the real deal to me. | 我觉得是他 | 
| [26:36] | Sounds like red john. It’s not. | 看起来是血手约翰 其实不是 | 
| [26:37] | Red john wouldn’t risk capture just to taunt me. | 血手约翰不会冒着被捕的风险来嘲笑我 | 
| [26:40] | So the real killer’s trying to throw us offtrack? | 也就是说真凶想让我们搞错方向? | 
| [26:42] | Cho, find out where price randolph was a half an hour ago. | Cho 去查查Price Randolph 这半小时在哪 | 
| [26:45] | Rigsby, i want you to check the hotel security cameras. | Rigsby你去看看酒店闭路电视录像 | 
| [26:48] | Get those over to forensics. | 把那些拿去给鉴证科 | 
| [26:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧? | 
| [26:56] | Absolutely. | 好极了 | 
| [26:58] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡睡吧 | 
| [27:38] | – hello? – good morning. | – 喂? – 早安! | 
| [27:40] | You didn’t sleep, did you? | 你压根没睡是吧? | 
| [27:47] | I-i’d like to make an appointment with dr. Wagner, please. It’s urgent. | 嗨!我想预约Wagner医生 很紧急 | 
| [27:51] | Jane. Patrick jane. Yeah, i’ll hold. | Jane 我叫Patrick Jane 好 我不挂 | 
| [27:55] | Forensics maybe got a break. | 鉴证科那边可能有线索 | 
| [27:57] | The blood on the cloth in the envelope is alison randolph’s. | 信封里布上的血属于Allison Randolph | 
| [27:59] | But they found a hair in there– doesn’t belong to her or tannen. | 不过 他们在里面找到根头发– 既不是她的也不是Tannen的 | 
| [28:04] | Guess who it does belong to. | 猜猜是谁的 | 
| [28:07] | It’s yours, tag. Amazing, huh? | 这是你的头发 Tag 奇妙吧? | 
| [28:13] | Science. | 科技的力量 | 
| [28:20] | This is insane. | 真荒唐 | 
| [28:22] | I didn’t… I didn’t kill alison. | 我没有… 我没杀Allison | 
| [28:24] | How do you explain your hair in the envelope? | 你怎么解释信封里的头发? | 
| [28:26] | Either it was a mistake, or–or i’m being framed. | 要么就是搞错了– 要么就是有人陷害我 | 
| [28:31] | Who would want to frame you? | 谁想陷害你? | 
| [28:32] | We don’t want to, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你正怀疑 我们可不想陷害你 | 
| [28:34] | He and alison were lovers. | 他跟Allison有暧昧 | 
| [28:36] | Who would want to frame you, tag? | 谁想陷害你 Tag? | 
| [28:40] | My brother. | 我哥哥 | 
| [28:41] | Why would he want to do that? | 他为什么要那么做? | 
| [28:45] | Alison and i were lovers. | Allison和我有私情 | 
| [28:48] | I think you are psychic. You’re just afraid to admit it. | 我觉得你会通灵 只是你自己害怕承认罢了 | 
| [28:54] | So… | 那么… | 
| [28:59] | So… | 那么… | 
| [29:04] | Why is it you can’t sleep? | 你为什么睡不着? | 
| [29:06] | Because i can’t get the good pills without talking to a doctor. | 因为我不跟医生聊天就弄不到好药 | 
| [29:11] | And you don’t like talking to doctors. | 你不喜欢跟医生聊天 | 
| [29:12] | Meh, you know, they always wanna be the smartest person in the room, don’t they? | 是啊 他们总想做房间里最聪明的人 不是吗? | 
| [29:16] | When in fact that’s me, obviously. | 但事实上 最聪明的是我 很显然 | 
| [29:23] | You protect your core self very fiercely. | 你非常小心地保护着你的内心 | 
| [29:28] | What do you think is the reason for that? | 你觉得是为什么呢? | 
| [29:32] | You know, this is exactly how i imagined it would be. | 这跟我想的完全一致 | 
| [29:36] | You gonna ask me about my mother? | 你是不是要开始问我母亲的事了? | 
| [29:39] | Do you want me to ask you about your mother? | 你想要我问吗? | 
| [29:40] | I just wanna sleep. | 我只想睡觉 | 
| [29:43] | So what is it that keeps you awake? | 那是什么让你一直醒着呢? | 
| [29:47] | What’s his name? Red john? | 他叫什么 血手约翰? | 
| [29:49] | That’s right. Red john. | 没错 血手约翰 | 
| [29:51] | Uh, he’s–he’s killed at least eight women that we know of. | 就我们目前所知 他至少杀了8名女性 | 
| [29:55] | Uh, the police asked me to try and get a psychic fix on him, | 警察希望我用通灵术找点线索 | 
| [29:58] | To see if i could get a sense of who this man is. | 看我能不能弄清这人是谁 | 
| [30:00] | Uh, how do you do that exactly, get a psychic fix on someone? | 你到底是怎么做的 感应某人? | 
| [30:04] | Well, davis, true demonic evil burns like fire. | Davis 真正的坏蛋的灵魂就像一团火 | 
| [30:08] | It–it burns with a terrible cold, dark flame. | 像那种极度黑暗阴冷的火 | 
| [30:12] | I force myself to look into that flame, and i see an image of the evildoer– | 我强迫自己窥视那团火 那样我就能看见那个邪恶之人的模样– | 
| [30:18] | In this case, red john. | 那样我就能看见那个邪恶之人的模样 | 
| [30:20] | He’s an ugly, tormented little man. | 他是个丑陋痛苦的小人 | 
| [30:23] | A lonely soul. | 孤独的灵魂 | 
| [30:25] | Sad, very sad. | 可悲 非常可悲 | 
| [30:49] | “dear mr. Jane, i do not like to be slandered in the media, | “亲爱的Jane先生 我不想被媒体诽谤 | 
| [30:52] | Especially by a dirty money-grubbing fraud.” | 尤其是被个唯利是图的骗子诽谤” | 
| [30:55] | “IF YOU ARE A REAL PSYCHIC INSTEAD OF A DISHONEST LITTLE WORM,” | “如果你真是个通灵者 而不是个无耻的寄生虫” | 
| [30:58] | “YOU WOULDN’T NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR TO SEE WHAT I’VE DONE TO YOUR LOVELY WIFE AND CHILD.” | “那么用不着开门你就应该知道 我对你可爱的妻儿做了什么” | 
| [31:12] | Mr. Jane? Mr. Jane? | Jane先生? Jane先生? | 
| [31:17] | What is it that keeps you awake? | 是什么让你一直醒着呢? | 
| [31:28] | You know, when i was a boy, we had a farm. | 我还是个孩子的时候 我家有个农场 | 
| [31:32] | It’s a lot of work. | 要干很多活 | 
| [31:36] | – i was kind of a lazy kid. – yes? | – 我是那种爱偷懒的孩子 – 然后呢? | 
| [31:44] | I’d always be trying to get my little brother jimmy to do my chores for me. | 我总让我哥哥Jim帮我干活 | 
| [31:50] | One day, i promised him a dollar if he’d cut the firewood. | 有一天我答应如果他替我砍柴 就给他一美元 | 
| [31:55] | Well… | 呃… | 
| [31:58] | He opened up an artery in his leg on the saw, and he bled to death… | 锯子切断了他的大腿动脉 他失血过多… | 
| [32:05] | Died… | 就那么死了… | 
| [32:08] | Doing my chores for me. | 就因为帮我干活 | 
| [32:16] | You know… | 知道吗… | 
| [32:18] | That’s almost exactly the same thing that happened to johnny cash. | 这跟Johnny Cash的经历一模一样 (美乡村歌手) | 
| [32:23] | Is it really? | 真的吗? | 
| [32:29] | That’s spooky. | 那还真诡异 | 
| [32:35] | – mr. Randolph, good– – cut the crap. | – Randolph先生 – 没事 少给我废话 | 
| [32:37] | My brother’s done nothing. | 我弟弟没犯事 | 
| [32:38] | And you scumbags haven’t got the stones to come after me, so you come after my family. | 你们这群烂人没胆查我 就来查我的家人 | 
| [32:40] | – that is flat-out persecution. – price, what did we agree? | – 这就是赤裸裸的迫害 – Price 我们之前怎么说的? | 
| [32:43] | Mr. Randolph, rest assured, there’s no intent to persecute you. | Randolph先生 请放心 我们没想迫害你 | 
| [32:45] | We scumbags are holding your brother | 我们这些烂人扣留你弟弟 | 
| [32:47] | Because we have physical evidence linking him to the crime and potential motive in that | 因为我们有证据把他跟犯罪联系起来 还有潜在的杀人动机 | 
| [32:50] | He states that whenever you weren’t around, he was banging your wife like a big bass drum. | 他供认说你不在时 他和你老婆打得火热 | 
| [32:55] | Tag and alison? | Tag跟Allison? | 
| [33:00] | That’s what he states, And he further states that it was you that killed alison, | 他就是那么说的 他还说是你杀了Allison | 
| [33:03] | – and you’re now trying to frame him in revenge. – what’d you say? | – 你想陷害他来报复 – 你说什么? | 
| [33:05] | Wh–bastard! You– | 什么–混蛋! 你这– | 
| [33:11] | – son of a bitch! – you treated her like trash! | – 狗娘养的! – 你把她当垃圾对待! | 
| [33:13] | What did you expect? | 你指望能怎么样? | 
| [33:14] | I didn’t expect my little brother to be banging my wife! | 我没想到我弟弟会搞上我老婆! | 
| [33:16] | You little punk bastard! | 你这小杂种! | 
| [33:27] | Everything you’ve told me is total fiction, isn’t it? | 你告诉我的全是编的 对吗? | 
| [33:32] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:34] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [33:36] | I can tell you’re in real pain. | 我能看出你真的痛苦 | 
| [33:37] | Why not tell the truth? | 为什么不说出真话呢? | 
| [33:40] | The truth is mine. | 真话属于我 | 
| [33:46] | – i hear ya. – thank you. | – 我记住了 – 谢谢 | 
| [33:56] | Yes. | 对了 | 
| [33:59] | Remember, uh, we were talking about tannen the other day, | 记得那天我说到Tannen吗 | 
| [34:01] | And i asked you if he kept a diary, and you said he did? | 我问你他是否写日记 你说他有? | 
| [34:04] | – well, there’s no diary among his effects. – no. | – 但我们没找到他的日记 – 不 | 
| [34:06] | I’m sorry, no? | 你说啥 不? | 
| [34:08] | No. You have it wrong. I-i didn’t think he kept a diary. | 不 你一定搞错了 他不写日记 | 
| [34:12] | Strange. | 奇怪 | 
| [34:14] | Then it must have been someone else who told me. | 那肯定是别人告诉过我 | 
| [34:17] | Either that or i’m going mad. | 要么就是我疯了 | 
| [34:20] | But i definitely, 100% remember hearing that tannen kept a diary. | 但我百分之百确定 有人提到Tannen记日记的 | 
| [34:24] | Well, that is strange, but why does it matter if he kept a diary? | 的确奇怪 但他记不记日记有关系吗? | 
| [34:28] | You’re right. It doesn’t matter. | 你说得对 记不记不重要 | 
| [34:29] | Only i was thinking, why do magicians have beautiful girl assistants? | 但我在想 为什么魔术师总请美女当助手? | 
| [34:35] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [34:36] | Because they’re reliable distracters of attention. | 因为她们是可靠的注意力分散源 | 
| [34:38] | People will look at a beautiful girl for a long time | 人们会久久盯着她看 | 
| [34:41] | Before they look where they should be looking if they wanna see how the trick really works. | 才会想起来要想知道魔术的秘密 其实应该看别的地方 | 
| [34:47] | Anyhow, i’ll send over a couple of forensics guys tomorrow to search his office and locate that diary. | 不管怎样 明天我会派几个鉴证员 搜查他的办公室找那本日记 | 
| [34:52] | Mm, didn’t they already search his office? | 他们不是已经搜过他办公室了吗? | 
| [34:55] | Oh, they never do it thoroughly the first time. | 他们第一次搜得不彻底 | 
| [34:57] | Once more for luck, eh? It’s gotta be there somewhere. | 再试一次运气 肯定藏在哪儿了 | 
| [35:01] | Thanks for everything, doc. | 谢谢你了 医生 | 
| [35:03] | – good night. | – good night. -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [35:42] | Lost something? | 丢了什么东西? | 
| [35:46] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的? | 
| [35:47] | Door was open. | 门开着 | 
| [35:48] | I think i left my phone in your office. | 我把手机扔你办公室了 | 
| [35:50] | The door wasn’t open. | 门不可能开着 | 
| [35:52] | Must have been. Here i am. | 肯定开着 我才能进得来 | 
| [35:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? | 
| [36:04] | I confess, the temptation to play detective was a little too strong. I… | 我坦白 当回侦探的诱惑太大 我… | 
| [36:10] | I was looking for that diary. | 我在找那本日记 | 
| [36:15] | I got a little carried away. | 有点太投入了 | 
| [36:17] | No kidding. | 真的呢 | 
| [36:19] | No diary? | 日记没找到? | 
| [36:21] | No diary. | 没找到 | 
| [36:24] | Maybe i should have a gander. | 或许我来帮把手 | 
| [36:26] | I’m good at finding things. | 我很擅长找东西 | 
| [36:28] | Be my guest. | 请随意 | 
| [37:34] | Eureka. | 尤里卡 | 
| [37:40] | Dr. Wagner, thanks for your help. | Wagner医生 谢谢你的帮忙 | 
| [37:52] | Mr. Jane. | Jane先生 | 
| [37:53] | Uh, your phone. | 你的电话 | 
| [37:57] | Right. | 对 | 
| [38:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [38:09] | Uh, yeah. Got it. | 啊对了 找到了 | 
| [38:11] | Silly of me. | 我真傻 | 
| [38:13] | – well, good-bye again. – wait. | – 再次告别啦 – 等等 | 
| [38:18] | Give me the diary. | 把日记给我 | 
| [38:43] | It’s very amusing. | 很有趣 | 
| [38:44] | I try. | 我尽力了 | 
| [38:50] | I knew. | 我知道 | 
| [38:51] | I knew it might be a trick, but i… | 我就知道可能这是你的把戏 但我… | 
| [38:56] | I had to be sure. | 我必须得确定 | 
| [38:57] | Yes. That’s how the trick works. | 是的 这样我的把戏才能骗到你 | 
| [39:01] | What led you to me? | 你怎么怀疑到我头上的? | 
| [39:04] | Not that i’m saying i did it. I’m just asking. | 不是说是我干的 我只是…必须得问 | 
| [39:07] | When we first met, you said you didn’t know who red john was, | 我们第一次见面时 你说不知血手约翰是谁 | 
| [39:10] | But you have books on criminal psychiatry–there– | 但你有关于犯罪心理的书–那儿– | 
| [39:14] | That have chapters on him. | 里面有几章是讲他的 | 
| [39:16] | You’re the randolph family doctor, so you could easily get a strand of tag’s hair, | 你是Randalph家族的医生 所以很容易弄到Tag的头发 | 
| [39:21] | And, being a doctor, you could hack up another human without difficulty. | 作为一名医生 你可以轻易干掉一个人 | 
| [39:29] | It’s obvious it was you. | 很明显是你干的 | 
| [39:32] | That’s it? | 就这个? | 
| [39:35] | You have nothing. | 你什么证据都没有 | 
| [39:37] | That’s just guesswork. | 只是瞎蒙的 | 
| [39:38] | Oh, i know. | 噢我知道 | 
| [39:40] | I just wanted to be sure i had the right answer. | 我只想确定我蒙对了 | 
| [39:45] | I was surprised. I gotta be honest. | 我很惊讶 说句实话 | 
| [39:47] | You don’t seem to be a wicked man. | 你样子不像那种邪恶的人 | 
| [39:52] | But you are. | 但你就是 | 
| [39:56] | You’re angry about the letter. | 你在为信的事情愤怒 | 
| [40:00] | Yeah, it was a bit mean-spirited. | 那是有点太过分了 | 
| [40:04] | For the record, i’m sorry about your family. | 说真的 我为你的家庭不幸而遗憾 | 
| [40:07] | I can only imagine your pain. | 我都想象不出来你受的苦 | 
| [40:09] | I’m not… A wicked man. | 我不是邪恶的人 | 
| [40:14] | My conscience is clear. | 我对得起良心 | 
| [40:15] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [40:17] | Right now in africa, there’s 3,000 beautiful children alive today | 现在在非洲 有三千名患儿正享受生命 | 
| [40:21] | Who should be dead, but they aren’t because of me. | 他们本来会死 却因为我还能活着 | 
| [40:26] | Tannen was gonna ruin me and destroy all that work… | Tannen会毁了我和我所有的工作… | 
| [40:34] | Over nothing. Money. | 却不值得 金钱 | 
| [40:37] | Theft, he called it. | 盗窃 他这么说 | 
| [40:40] | Embezzlement. | 贪污 | 
| [40:42] | Self-righteous idiot. | 这个自以为正义的白痴 | 
| [40:46] | It’s simple math. | 简单的算术 | 
| [40:47] | If i go to jail, thousands of kids will die. | 如果我进监狱 数以千计的孩子会死掉 | 
| [40:52] | So i made a rational, moral decision to kill tannen… | 所以我作了个理智而道德的决定 要杀掉Tannen… | 
| [40:57] | For the greater good. | 为了更伟大的善 | 
| [40:59] | And alison? What did she do wrong? | 那Allison呢? 她又做错了什么? | 
| [41:04] | As you said, she was the magician’s assistant, just a distraction. | 就像你说的 她是魔术师的女助手 为了分散注意力 | 
| [41:09] | If only tannen died, the police would’ve been all over this place, wouldn’t they? | 要只有Tannen死了 警察会把这地方翻得底朝天 对吗? | 
| [41:14] | Truly, is killing two any worse than killing one, when so many lives are at stake? | 只杀一个跟杀两个又有什么区别 而冒险赔上数千条生命? | 
| [41:19] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得这没什么 | 
| [41:21] | You poor, sad man. You’re under arrest. | 你这个可悲的家伙 你被捕了 | 
| [41:24] | – let’s go. – i’m pointing a gun at you. | – 走吧 – 我拿枪指着你呢 | 
| [41:27] | You really think i would set you up so nicely and let you pull a loaded gun on me? | 我精心设局耍你 会让你拿着装满子弹的枪指着我? | 
| [41:33] | I took the bullets out earlier. | 我之前已经把子弹拿出来了 | 
| [41:49] | – you’re late! – what? | – 你迟到了 – 什么? | 
| [41:50] | Draw your weapon! | 把你的枪拔出来! | 
| [41:53] | Drop the gun! | 把枪扔了! | 
| [41:54] | Hands on your head. | 双手举高 | 
| [41:56] | Get down on your knees. Down. | 跪下来 跪下 | 
| [42:15] | Closed case doughnuts are here. | 庆祝结案的甜甜圈来了 | 
| [42:28] | I just went to get sleeping pills, i swear to god. | 我只是想去弄点安眠药 我向上帝发誓 | 
| [42:29] | I-i didn’t even wanna go. | 我都不想去的 | 
| [42:31] | – you know i didn’t want to go. – right. | – 你知道我不想去的 – 那是 | 
| [42:34] | Yeah, you didn’t set wagner up… | 你也没设套让Wagner钻… | 
| [42:38] | Didn’t figure it was him days ago. | 也没有几天前就想出是他了 | 
| [42:40] | You didn’t let us tear apart the victim’s family simply to satisfy your childish need for drama. | 你也没让我们把受害者家庭弄得支离破碎 只为满足你对戏剧性的幼稚渴求 | 
| [42:44] | Meh, that family was screwed anyway. | 那家人本来就支离破碎了 | 
| [42:46] | Don’t blame yourselves, guys. | 别自责了 伙计们 | 
| [43:07] | Don’t even start. | 想都别想 | 
| [43:08] | I’m still angry. | 我还在生气 | 
| [43:10] | – i’m sorry. – no, you’re not. | – 我很抱歉 – 不 你一点也不 | 
| [43:20] | A frog? Well, this makes everything better, doesn’t it? | 一个纸青蛙? 这就能让一切都没事了是吧? | 
| [44:11] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- Proudly presents | |
| [44:17] | -=http://sfile.ydy.com=- | Sync:揣艮艮 | 
| [44:23] | The Mentalist Season01 Episode01 |