| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | 众人皆性恶 | |
| [00:02] | You take the south side of the street. | 你去巡查街南 | 
| [00:03] | I’ll take the north. | 我来负责街北 | 
| [00:04] | Hey, you met the new boss yet? I heard he’s young. | 你见过新头了吗 听说挺年轻 | 
| [00:06] | Watch for any potential threats to the mayor. | 警惕任何会威胁到市长的潜在因素 | 
| [00:07] | He’ll be leading the march. | 他要带领游行队伍 | 
| [00:09] | Younger than us, and he’s got limited field experience. | 比我们都年轻 实战经验也很有限 | 
| [00:11] | Mayor just left the building. | 市长刚刚离开大楼 | 
| [00:12] | The march is underway. | 游行开始了 | 
| [00:13] | Copy that. Moving into position. | 收到 马上到位 | 
| [00:15] | Doesn’t it bother you, | 你难道不烦恼吗 | 
| [00:16] | working with a guy who’s barely qualified? | 你就要和一个明显不称职的人一起工作了 | 
| [00:18] | You get used to it. | 总得习惯 | 
| [00:21] | I’ve got an unknown disturbance in the northeast alley. | 东北小巷发现莫名骚动 | 
| [00:24] | Excuse me. Police. CBI. | 麻烦让让 警察 加调局 | 
| [00:25] | Coming through. Excuse me. | 借过 抱歉 | 
| [00:30] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到事发经过了吗 | 
| [00:31] | No. Lo vi en el suelo. | 没 看到他的时候已经躺在地上了 | 
| [00:32] | Anybody see what happened? | 有人看见事发经过了吗 | 
| [00:34] | Alguien vio lo que paso? | 有人看见什么了吗 | 
| [00:36] | Okay, I need for you to secure the alley. | 你来维持这条巷子的秩序 | 
| [00:38] | Get some backup in here now. | 现在就请求支援 | 
| [00:39] | Contact the mayor’s security detail. | 去核实一下市长的安全 | 
| [00:40] | Clear these people out now. | 现场闲杂人等一概清出去 | 
| [00:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [00:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [00:46] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Watch out. | 抱歉借过 小心 | 
| [00:49] | What do we got? | 什么情况 | 
| [00:50] | Homicide. Multiple stab wounds. | 谋杀 多处捅伤 | 
| [00:52] | Any I.D.? | 有身份证明吗 | 
| [00:53] | No wallet, nothing I can see. | 没有钱包 什么都没有 | 
| [00:54] | Got a large transient population here. | 这里流动人口很多 | 
| [00:56] | Could be a robbery gone wrong. | 有可能是抢劫升级 | 
| [00:57] | Let the office know what’s going on. | 向市长办公室通报这边的情况 | 
| [00:58] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [01:00] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [01:01] | You’re gonna have to speak up, Lisbon. | 你得大声点 里斯本 | 
| [01:03] | It’s a little loud here. | 这里有点吵 | 
| [01:04] | Are you close to us? | 你在附近吗 | 
| [01:06] | Well, that depends. Are you still on crowd patrol? | 看情况吧 你还在巡视游行队伍吗 | 
| [01:08] | No. We got a homicide now. | 没 这边发生一起凶杀案 | 
| [01:10] | Then I’m close. | 那我就在附近 | 
| [01:48] | Hey, Jane! | 简 | 
| [01:50] | Strange time for a murder, isn’t it– | 这个时间发生谋杀还挺奇特 现在不是 | 
| [01:51] | in the middle of a protest march? | 抗议游行行进中吗 | 
| [01:52] | Leave it to a killer to do something crazy. | 恰好让凶手有可趁之机 | 
| [01:54] | Or calculated. | 或者是他精心部署的 | 
| [01:58] | You notice how this alleyway | 你发现了没 这条小巷 | 
| [01:59] | is starting to look like a policeman’s ball? | 看上去像是警察云集的舞会了吗 | 
| [02:02] | If I wanted to use a bullet to express my displeasure | 如果我想用子弹来表达 | 
| [02:04] | with the mayor’s politics, | 我对市长政见的不爽 | 
| [02:05] | The first thing I’d do is clear out the heat. | 我的首要之急就是要调开这些武装力量 | 
| [02:07] | You think this murder is a decoy? | 你觉得这起谋杀只是诱饵吗 | 
| [02:09] | No clue, but there’s a suspicious-looking man | 不清楚 但是在”J”大街和56大街那边 | 
| [02:11] | on “J” street and 56th… | 有个看起来很可疑的男人 | 
| [02:12] | Haunted eyes, nervous energy, | 阴森可怖的眼神 浑身紧绷 | 
| [02:15] | an overcoat on a hot day. | 大热天的还穿厚外套 | 
| [02:17] | That’s thin, even for you. | 这理由太站不住脚了 就算是你说的 | 
| [02:18] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 对 你也许说对了 | 
| [02:21] | It’s only the mayor’s life at stake. | 反正只有市长命悬一线 | 
| [02:22] | Forget I spoke. | 就当我没说 | 
| [02:28] | Cho. | 周 | 
| [02:47] | We got him. Southeast corner. | 找到他了 东南角 | 
| [02:56] | Excuse me. CBI. Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 打扰 加调局 举起双手 | 
| [02:59] | Do me a favor and step over here with me. | 合作一点 站在我边上 | 
| [03:02] | What’s the problem, ma’am? I didn’t do anything. | 什么事长官 我什么都没做 | 
| [03:04] | Then you won’t mind if we search you, | 那你一定不介意我搜你身了 | 
| [03:05] | For our peace of mind and your safety. | 出于方便我们和您自身安全的考虑 | 
| [03:07] | Put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers. | 双手抱头 十指交叉 | 
| [03:09] | Turn around and face the wall. | 转过去面对墙壁 | 
| [03:15] | Gun. | 枪 | 
| [03:17] | A semiautomatic .45. | 半自动的点45 | 
| [03:19] | Fully loaded. | 子弹满匣 | 
| [03:23] | Chambered round. | 圆形弹膛 | 
| [03:25] | I can explain that. | 我能解释 | 
| [03:26] | The station’s right around the corner. | 警局不远 | 
| [03:28] | Turn around. | 转身 | 
| [03:32] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [03:41] | 超感警探 | |
| [03:43] | 超感警探 | |
| [03:48] | That’s my concealed liscense | 我的持枪许可证 | 
| [03:50] | my name is right there, Henry Tibbs, | 我的名字就在上面 亨利・蒂布斯 | 
| [03:52] | gives me authority to carry my sidearms anywhere here in California. | 我有权在加州境内持有枪械 | 
| [03:55] | It’s not easy to come by. | 没这么容易过关 | 
| [03:57] | You had to demonstrate a need to carry. | 你还得陈述持枪理由 | 
| [03:59] | I’m a Texas man. | 我来自德州 | 
| [04:01] | That’s my need. | 这是我的需求 | 
| [04:02] | Met a local sheriff who sympathized. | 遇见了个有同情心的本地警长 | 
| [04:05] | A local horns. | 德州大学的”长角斗士” | 
| [04:06] | Why were you standing from the mayor with your legal concealed sidearm? | 你为什么要怀揣手枪站在市长要经过的地方 | 
| [04:09] | I was at downtown, | 我去市里 | 
| [04:10] | dropped off some resumes | 送几份简历 | 
| [04:12] | I’m, uh, an insurance salesman. | 我是保险销售 | 
| [04:15] | I’ve been out of work. | 我失业了 | 
| [04:16] | The economy’s tighter than bark on a tree. | 经济实在不景气 | 
| [04:19] | It was a good job hunting with a loaded gun? | 带着上膛的枪比较好找工作吗 | 
| [04:21] | There were several hundred protesters on that street. | 那条街上有上百号愤怒的抗议者 | 
| [04:26] | You brought yourself in the middle of them. | 你自己走到人群中的 | 
| [04:28] | Sure. | 是 | 
| [04:29] | Not everyday you gotta see the city mayor. | 市长不是天天都能见的 | 
| [04:32] | Or shooting. | 枪击也不能天天见 | 
| [04:33] | Henry Tibbs, clean record, no prior, | 亨利・蒂布斯背景清白 无前科 | 
| [04:35] | gun permit checks out. | 持枪许可证也查证过了 | 
| [04:37] | Says here he is on an unemployment. | 说是失业了 | 
| [04:39] | Owns a home and his Honda, | 有处住宅 有辆本田 | 
| [04:40] | but they are all behind the payments. | 但贷款都逾期未缴 | 
| [04:43] | And the sun came up and just to hear him crow. | 太阳都是为了他升起的 [自视过高] | 
| [04:46] | As they say in Texas. | 德州名言 | 
| [04:47] | Do we have anything connecting Tibbs to our John Doe in the alley? | 有能把蒂布斯和无名男尸联系起来的线索吗 | 
| [04:51] | Not yet. Forensics swapped from the blood stains, couldn’t find anything. | 没有 法证那边检验了血迹 一无所获 | 
| [04:54] | I don’t like what I’m hearing. | 我可不喜欢听见这些 | 
| [04:56] | Police put out an alert for a hate crime, | 警方怀疑是仇杀 | 
| [04:58] | so we rounded up the nearest white guy. | 我们就把离死者最近的白人抓来了 | 
| [05:01] | And while that’s refreshing twist on racial profiling, | 这真是对种族歧视案件的过分纠正 | 
| [05:04] | I think Mr. Tibbs has himself grounds for lawsuit. | 我认为蒂布斯先生并没触犯法律 | 
| [05:06] | So I think we should let him go | 所以我觉得我们应该放他走 | 
| [05:08] | and sent his wife some flowers. | 再给他老婆送些花 | 
| [05:11] | Special agent Luther Wainright. | 我是特别探员卢瑟・维莱特 | 
| [05:13] | I’m your new boss. | 我是你们的新上司 | 
| [05:15] | Welcome aboard. I’m agent Lisbon. | 欢迎加入 我是里斯本探员 | 
| [05:17] | Agent lisbon, nice to meet you. And–yes. | 里斯本探员 很高兴见到你 还有当然 | 
| [05:18] | – This is agent Rig– – Agent Rigsby. | -这位是瑞斯 -瑞斯比探员 | 
| [05:19] | A pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [05:20] | Van Pelt. | 范・佩尔 | 
| [05:21] | Hi. I read one of those files. | 你好 我看了你的档案 | 
| [05:23] | And so…kind of, no. | 所以…算是 不 | 
| [05:25] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克・简 | 
| [05:27] | Still make my way to yours, | 我还在读你的档案 | 
| [05:28] | it’s a little bit heavier reading. | 你的读起来比较多 | 
| [05:30] | And do me a favor, | 帮个忙 | 
| [05:30] | don’t tell me how it ends. | 别剧透告诉我大结局 | 
| [05:35] | Hard times, everyone, for the entire unit. | 知道大家不好过 | 
| [05:39] | But things are about to get whole lot easier. | 但是事情马上就会好起来了 | 
| [05:41] | I’m pride of myself of two things, | 我有两个引以为豪的品质 | 
| [05:43] | trust and transparency. | 信任与透明度 | 
| [05:45] | Excellent, so you’ll tell us how old you are? | 太好了 所以你要告诉我们你几岁了 | 
| [05:47] | Because, uh, Rigsby here is running an office pool. | 因为 瑞斯比在局里开了赌局 | 
| [05:49] | I’m not running a pool. | 我才没开赌局 | 
| [05:52] | Henry Tibbs– what’s the plan? | 亨利・蒂布斯 接下来怎么办 | 
| [05:53] | I suggest that we release him and keep him under surveillance. | 我建议释放他并监视他 | 
| [05:57] | Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Keep me posted. | 听起来不错 记得跟我汇报 | 
| [05:59] | Oh, um, your John Doe– he may be a photographer. | 你们的无名男尸 他也许是个摄影师 | 
| [06:03] | A long shoot days, | 整日摄影 | 
| [06:04] | that bandage on the bridge of his nose | 他在鼻梁上贴了创可贴 | 
| [06:05] | that would keep the nose pads on his eyeglasses | 可以防止眼镜的鼻托 | 
| [06:08] | from digging into his skin. | 压出印子 | 
| [06:09] | Okay. I’ll check it out. | 好 我去查 | 
| [06:10] | That’s all. Thank you. | 就这样 谢谢 | 
| [06:14] | Sharp. | 真犀利 | 
| [06:22] | This is the surveillance car you chose? | 这就是你选的监视用车吗 | 
| [06:24] | Well, we can’t take an official vehicle. | 我们不能用警车 | 
| [06:26] | We need to blend in. | 我们得隐蔽些 | 
| [06:27] | Okay, and, uh, this blends in? | 好吧 这就能隐蔽了吗 | 
| [06:30] | Nobody’s forcing you to go on this surveillance. | 没人逼你一起去监视 | 
| [06:33] | You’re right. Good point, but I’m coming anyway. | 没错 说得好 不过我还是要上车的 | 
| [06:36] | Did you bring a disguise? | 你会伪装吗 | 
| [06:44] | “Did I bring a disguise?” | “我带伪装吗” | 
| [06:46] | So Wainright was spot-on. | 维莱特说的没错 | 
| [06:48] | I checked a professional directory | 我查了本地摄影师的职业名录 | 
| [06:49] | for local photographers, and there he was–Scott Gibson. | 这个就是他 斯考特・吉布森 | 
| [06:51] | Spoke to the magazine he works for. | 我联系过他工作的杂志社 | 
| [06:53] | Says he was downtown shooting a photo essay of the homeless. | 那边说他在市区拍摄流浪汉 | 
| [06:55] | Do we know anything else about him? | 还有他的其它信息吗 | 
| [06:56] | Clean record, lives alone, no family to speak of, | 没案底 一个人住 无亲无故 | 
| [06:59] | Always carries a cell phone on assignment. | 他总是随身带手机 随时候命 | 
| [07:00] | There was no phone at the crime scene or a camera. | 罪案现场没手机 也没相机 | 
| [07:03] | Your robbery theory is looking better and better. | 现在看来越来越像是你说的抢劫案了 | 
| [07:05] | Let’s hope so. Got a GPS track on Gibson’s phone. | 希望如此 我刚卫星定位了吉布森的手机 | 
| [07:07] | It’s in a residential neighborhood just south of here. | 就在南边的居民区里 | 
| [07:09] | Way to bury the lead. Let’s go. | 去查清楚吧 走 | 
| [07:10] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:26] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [07:31] | So what now? | 现在干什么 | 
| [07:32] | Now we wait. | 等着 | 
| [07:34] | Wait for what? | 等什么 | 
| [07:35] | For Tibbs to come back out. | 等蒂布斯出来 | 
| [07:36] | That’s no fun. | 不好玩 | 
| [07:37] | I thought the point of surveillance was to, uh, surveil. | 我还以为监视的意义在于揭开面纱 | 
| [07:41] | It’s hard to do that from inside a car. | 窝在车里能干什么 | 
| [07:43] | Well, I can’t go in there. Tibbs might recognize me. | 反正我不能进去 蒂布斯会认出我来的 | 
| [07:46] | Mm. That is a problem. | 的确是个问题 | 
| [07:49] | Well, he’s never met me. Problem solved. | 可他没见过 问题解决了 | 
| [07:52] | I’m gonna need these. | 我要这串钥匙 | 
| [07:56] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [08:11] | Ah. Bourbon. Big one. | 来杯波旁 要一大杯 | 
| [08:13] | Bigger than all hell and half of Texas. | 要非常非常大的 | 
| [08:16] | A lone star man, huh? | 孤身一人吗 | 
| [08:18] | Yeah, what’s it to ya, hoss? | 是啊 你怎么了 老兄 | 
| [08:26] | I seen you before. | 我见过你 | 
| [08:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [08:29] | Yeah. Let me think. | 对 我想想 | 
| [08:31] | Uh… “Soldier of Fortun” Weaponry convention, | 《佣兵战场》兵器大会 | 
| [08:35] | Vegas, 2004. | 2004年在维加斯 | 
| [08:38] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [08:39] | No? Well, that’s too bad. | 说错了 那真可惜 | 
| [08:41] | That was full-auto rock ‘n’ roll Mayhem in the desert, my friend– | 那可是让人大开眼界的盛事啊 朋友 | 
| [08:45] | Uzis, floozies, | 乌兹冲锋枪 美女如云 | 
| [08:47] | and jacuzzis. | 还有按摩浴缸 | 
| [08:48] | Weaponry convention, huh? | 兵器大会 | 
| [08:52] | One of the greatest weekends of my life, | 我人生中最嗨的几个周末之一 | 
| [08:54] | and I’ve had some weekends. | 这种场面我可见识过不少 | 
| [08:57] | No offense, pal. | 不是我泼冷水 朋友 | 
| [08:58] | You don’t look like a weapons enthusiast. | 你不像是兵器爱好者 | 
| [09:01] | You want to catch chickens, you don’t look like a fox, | 想去抓鸡 可又长得不像狐狸 | 
| [09:03] | am I right? | 你是这意思吧 | 
| [09:05] | Damn straight, I’m right. | 一针见血 我说对了 | 
| [09:09] | What’s your weapon of choice? | 你选什么武器 | 
| [09:10] | A loaded one. | 上了膛的 | 
| [09:13] | Can I get another and one here for my friend? | 能再来一杯吗 给我朋友也来一杯 | 
| [09:29] | The cell phone signal came from this house. | 手机信号是从这里传来的 | 
| [09:39] | Foreclosure property. Door’s ajar. | 这里逾期赎回了 门半开着 | 
| [09:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [10:14] | Hey, back here. Hey, wake up. | 在这里 起来 | 
| [10:18] | Wake up! | 起来 | 
| [10:20] | Hands. Raise ’em high! You have any weapons? | 把手举起来 举高 你有武器吗 | 
| [10:23] | Uh, uh, no, sir. I don’t believe so. | 没 我没武器 | 
| [10:25] | What about a cell phone? | 手机有吗 | 
| [10:26] | Uh, I-I believe I got one of ’em in my bag. | 应该在我的包里 | 
| [10:28] | Keep your hands up. I’ll find them. | 把手举起来 我来找 | 
| [10:33] | You look familiar. What’s your name? | 你很眼熟 你叫什么名字 | 
| [10:35] | Willie. | 威利 | 
| [10:38] | Not Willie Shubert. | 不是威利・舒伯特吧 | 
| [10:40] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人 | 
| [10:42] | He’s a bay area legend. | 他是个湾区传奇 | 
| [10:43] | I had a bootleg of his first CD. | 我有他第一张唱片的盗版碟 | 
| [10:45] | It was all I listened to in college. | 我整个大学都在听 | 
| [10:49] | I always wondered what happened to you. | 我一直想知道你的情况 | 
| [10:56] | Listen up here, Willie. | 听好 威利 | 
| [10:57] | Some of the stuff you’re carrying came off a dead man. | 你这里有东西是从一个死人身上来的 | 
| [11:01] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 | 
| [11:03] | Neither is the dried blood on your shirt. | 你衬衣上还有 干了的血渍 这也不妙 | 
| [11:05] | How’d that get there? | 怎么来的 | 
| [11:08] | Well, let’s see. Uh… | 我想想 | 
| [11:12] | I got the blood on me | 是我在巷子里 | 
| [11:13] | when I was stabbing that fella in the alley. | 把那家伙刺死的时候溅上去的 | 
| [11:18] | A true man, a realman has but one purpose in this world. | 真汉子 真男人在这个世界上只有一个目的 | 
| [11:21] | He lives to fight. | 就是战斗 | 
| [11:22] | Oh, yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. | 对 我就是这么说的 | 
| [11:23] | It doesn’t matter who he is, | 不管他是谁 | 
| [11:25] | what status the world puts on him. | 不管他是什么地位 | 
| [11:26] | It’s what’s in here that counts. | 他奋战的心才重要 | 
| [11:28] | Fighting the enemy, combating evil… | 和敌人作战 和恶势力作斗争 | 
| [11:31] | That’s nobility. | 那才叫高尚 | 
| [11:32] | That’s what makes a man a hero! | 那才能成就英雄 | 
| [11:34] | Amen, brother. | 阿门 兄弟 | 
| [11:37] | I’m pretty much done here. | 我该走了 | 
| [11:38] | What kinda evil are you fighting, mostly? | 你大多和什么恶势力作斗争 | 
| [11:43] | Why do you care? I don’t even know you. | 你管这干什么 我都不认识你 | 
| [11:49] | I don’t know you either, | 我也不认识你 | 
| [11:51] | but I like you. | 可我喜欢你 | 
| [11:53] | Come here. I want to show you somethin’. | 过来 给你看点东西 | 
| [12:06] | Check that out. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [12:07] | Remington 700. That is nice. | 莱明顿700 真厉害 | 
| [12:11] | You carry this around in your car? | 你把这家伙放在车里到处转悠 | 
| [12:13] | Never know when a grizzly bear might appear. | 谁知道灰熊什么时候会出现 | 
| [12:16] | Go on. Feel the weight of that honey. | 拿出来 感受一下这宝贝的重量 | 
| [12:29] | That’s nice. | 真漂亮 | 
| [12:38] | Yeah, makes you wonder, doesn’t it, | 对 让你充满好奇 是吧 | 
| [12:42] | what it’d feel like to take that shot? | 要是开枪会是什么感觉 | 
| [12:47] | What, on a human being? | 什么 开枪射人 | 
| [12:50] | We live in a target-rich environment, my friend. | 我们身处的环境靶子比比皆是 朋友 | 
| [12:55] | It’d be so easy. | 多容易啊 | 
| [13:02] | Yes, it would, | 是啊 | 
| [13:04] | and you are a full-on psycho, my friend. | 你可是个十足的变态 朋友 | 
| [13:07] | I’m hammered. I’m gonna, um… | 我醉了 我准备… | 
| [13:10] | Give me that here. | 给我吧 | 
| [13:11] | I’m gonna walk home tonight. | 我今晚走回家 | 
| [13:13] | Get outta here. | 走吧 | 
| [13:14] | Stay… frosty. | 别被发现了 | 
| [13:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [13:26] | Lisbon’s called off the surveillance on Tibbs. | 里斯本来电说不用监视蒂布斯了 | 
| [13:28] | They think they’ve found their killer. | 他们说找到凶手了 | 
| [13:29] | I know I found mine. | 我找的才是真凶 | 
| [13:37] | I thought I saw something in Tibbs’ eyes yesterday, | 我觉得我昨天在蒂布斯的眼中看出点名堂 | 
| [13:39] | but I wanted to make sure, so last night I did. | 可我想确保我没看走眼 所以我去验证了 | 
| [13:41] | What’d you see? | 你发现了什么 | 
| [13:42] | He’s a man on autopilot… | 这人放任自流 | 
| [13:46] | Set to kill. | 有杀人倾向 | 
| [13:49] | If we weren’t there to stop him yesterday, | 如果我们昨天没去阻止他 | 
| [13:51] | I’m confident he would have pulled the trigger. | 我肯定他会开枪的 | 
| [13:54] | And you got all that from his eyes? | 这些都是从他眼中看出来的 | 
| [13:55] | Pretty much. | 十有八九 | 
| [13:56] | I’m not doubting you. I’m just… fascinated. | 我不是质疑你 只是觉得很有意思 | 
| [13:59] | Well, there was the tension in his body as well, | 他的身体也蠢蠢欲动的样子 | 
| [14:01] | And the overcoat, | 还有外套 | 
| [14:03] | but, uh… the eyes were enough. | 但是 看眼睛就足够了 | 
| [14:06] | Well, the trouble is, I mean, even if you are right, | 问题是 即使你是对的 | 
| [14:08] | w1e can’t arrest an offender before he’s offended. | 我们也不能逮捕还没犯罪的人 | 
| [14:11] | It’s better than after, don’t you think? | 总比犯罪后再逮捕要好吧 | 
| [14:13] | See, here’s the problem with working homicide. | 这就是调查杀人案的程序问题 | 
| [14:15] | There’s so much death. | 非得死人才行 | 
| [14:17] | Tibbs is a man on the verge. | 蒂布斯已经蓄势待发了 | 
| [14:19] | He is a man on the threshold of murder, | 他就快开始杀人 | 
| [14:22] | possibly even mass murder. | 有可能是大屠杀 | 
| [14:24] | Now who wouldn’t want to try and stop that kind of nightmare? | 谁不想努力阻止这样的悲剧发生 | 
| [14:27] | Theoretical criminology. | 理论犯罪学 | 
| [14:28] | I took that class. I think it’s fascinating. | 我上过这个课 很好玩 | 
| [14:30] | Uh, it just has no practical value. | 就是没什么实用价值 | 
| [14:33] | No practical value? | 没有实用价值 | 
| [14:34] | I guess the same could be said for middle management bureaucrats. | 我觉得这话也适用于中层管理层 | 
| [14:38] | Chafe as you may against the bridle of responsibility, | 你可能会因职责的束缚而生气 | 
| [14:40] | We can’t shortchange due process. | 但我们不能简化法定诉讼程序 | 
| [14:42] | Now following a potential offender around | 把心思花在一个有可能犯罪的人身上 | 
| [14:45] | is a waste of resources. | 简直就是浪费资源 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 | 
| [14:48] | What we need here is a confidence trick. | 我们只需要设一个骗局 | 
| [14:51] | A what? | 什么 | 
| [14:53] | A scam. A hustle. Bunco. Flimflam. | 一个骗局 欺诈 行骗 欺骗 | 
| [14:56] | If we can get inside the world of Henry Tibbs, | 如果我们能渗入亨利・蒂布斯的世界 | 
| [15:00] | then I can predict when and where he will blow. | 我就能预测他犯罪的时间和地点 | 
| [15:02] | Then all we have to do is pop out and arrest him | 到时候我们就能以蓄意杀人罪 | 
| [15:05] | for attempted murder. | 逮捕他 | 
| [15:06] | Now before we go too far down this path, | 趁我们还没继续深入 | 
| [15:08] | I’m not ready to rule out Tibbs as an actual murder suspect. | 我还没打算排除蒂布斯杀人的嫌疑 | 
| [15:11] | 加利福利亚调查科 背景调查 | |
| [15:11] | Didn’t Willie Shubert confess? | 威利・舒伯特认罪了吗 | 
| [15:12] | Yes, he did, but I don’t believe him. | 认了 但是我不相信他 | 
| [15:15] | Look at his history– | 看看他的历史 | 
| [15:16] | Mental illness, substance abuse, vagrancy. | 精神病 滥用药物 还做过流浪汉 | 
| [15:19] | Exactly, and he was covered in the victim’s blood | 对 他身上还沾着被害人的鲜血 | 
| [15:20] | and in possession of his belongings. | 还藏有被害人的财物 | 
| [15:22] | Yes, b-but there’s no record of violence. | 但是他没有暴力记录 | 
| [15:25] | I think that his confession was a cry for help. | 我觉得他认罪是为了寻求帮助 | 
| [15:28] | Willie didn’t hurt anyone. | 威利没有伤害任何人 | 
| [15:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [15:31] | Well, you kind of have to hear him play the saxophone. | 你应该听听他吹萨克斯风 | 
| [15:35] | I love it, Lisbon. | 我喜欢 里斯本 | 
| [15:37] | The beautiful soul defense. | 为其美丽的灵魂辩护 | 
| [15:41] | You two want me believe | 你俩想要我相信 | 
| [15:42] | that a man who confessed to murder did nothing, | 一个已经认罪的人是无辜的 | 
| [15:45] | and a man who did nothing is a murderer? | 什么都没做的人却是凶手 | 
| [15:47] | You may even be smarter than you look. | 你比看起来要聪明点 | 
| [15:50] | I think Tibbs is a dead end, | 我觉得蒂布斯的事已成定局 | 
| [15:52] | but I like to reward passion, so… | 但是我要奖励你们的热情 | 
| [15:54] | go prove me wrong. | 所以请证明我错了 | 
| [15:56] | You have 24 hours to demonstrate | 你们有二十四小时来证明 | 
| [15:58] | that Tibbs poses an imminent danger, | 蒂布斯有潜在危险 | 
| [16:01] | And I’m sending the Shubert case to the D.A. | 我要把舒伯特的案子递交给地方检察官 | 
| [16:04] | What about my passion? | 那我的热情呢 | 
| [16:06] | I called my shot. | 我已经做了决定 | 
| [16:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [16:10] | Okay, the goal is to get close to Tibbs, | 目标是接近蒂布斯 | 
| [16:13] | to figure out when he will snap. | 搞清楚他什么时候会出动 | 
| [16:16] | We’re gonna play this… like a long con. | 我们要放长线钓大鱼 | 
| [16:20] | Rigsby, your objective is to exploit | 瑞斯比 你的任务是激发 | 
| [16:23] | the mark’s dreams and desires. | 鱼儿的梦想和欲望 | 
| [16:25] | Uh, the one thing we do know about Tibbs– | 我们知道蒂布斯 | 
| [16:27] | He desires a job. | 需要一份工作 | 
| [16:29] | Now according to Van Pelt’s research, | 根据范佩尔的调查 | 
| [16:31] | he’s already gone downtown and applied for one | 他已经去市里 向高德温保险公司 | 
| [16:33] | at the goldwyn insurance group. | 递交了职位申请书 | 
| [16:35] | They’ve rejected his application, | 他们拒绝了他的申请 | 
| [16:37] | but Tibbs doesn’t know that yet, | 但是蒂布斯还不知道 | 
| [16:39] | So we need the Goldwyn group to lend us a meeting room, | 我们需要高德温公司借给我们一个会议室 | 
| [16:42] | so we can conduct a fake job interview. | 这样我们能安排一个假的面试 | 
| [16:46] | We also need to know about his family life | 我们还需要弄清楚他 | 
| [16:48] | or lack thereof. | 有没有家庭生活 | 
| [16:50] | It seems the lady of the house,Linda Tibbs, | 好像那个琳达・蒂布斯夫人 | 
| [16:52] | has filed for a divorce. | 已经递交了离婚申请 | 
| [16:55] | We need to know why. | 我们要知道离婚的原因 | 
| [16:56] | So, Van Pelt, you’ll find out where she works, | 范佩尔 你要找到她工作的地点 | 
| [16:59] | and you will make contact. | 然后和她接触 | 
| [17:01] | Cho, I think it’s best you ditch the race car | 周 你最好不要再开那辆车 | 
| [17:04] | and find something a little more modest | 找辆低调点的车便于跟踪 | 
| [17:06] | to keep the mark under surveillance. | 不要让鱼儿跑出你的监视范围 | 
| [17:09] | Let’s have fun. | 大展身手去吧 | 
| [17:11] | Good luck to all. | 祝大家好运 | 
| [17:31] | Your first CD. | 你第一张专辑 | 
| [17:34] | Only CD. | 唯一一张 | 
| [17:36] | I still have it. | 我还保存着 | 
| [17:39] | Back in college, | 在大学的时候 | 
| [17:40] | whenever I missed my family inChicago, | 我一旦想念芝加哥的家人了 | 
| [17:42] | I would listen to it. | 我就会听它 | 
| [17:43] | It helped. | 缓解思乡之苦 | 
| [17:47] | I’ve been doing some research on you, Willie. | 威利 我一直在调查你 | 
| [17:50] | Not long after you made this album, | 在录完这张专辑之后不久 | 
| [17:53] | you lost your wife. | 你失去了你的妻子 | 
| [17:55] | Car accident, right? | 车祸 对吧 | 
| [17:56] | You were driving? | 当时是你在开车 | 
| [17:59] | Is that why you stopped playing? | 所以你不再唱歌了 | 
| [18:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 | 
| [18:01] | I want to know why you confessed to a murder you didn’t commit. | 我想知道你为什么没有杀人 却要认罪 | 
| [18:04] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [18:05] | I stuck that boy! | 是我杀了那个男孩 | 
| [18:08] | Ready to get what I got coming. | 我恶有恶报 | 
| [18:11] | You need to understand the reality of what’s going on, Willie. | 威利 你得搞清楚利害关系 | 
| [18:15] | The D.A. Will put you in prison. | 地方检察官会把你关进监狱 | 
| [18:17] | I’m old, tired of sleeping in alleys. | 我老了 不想睡在过道里了 | 
| [18:21] | I ain’t got no place to go. Prison’s someplace. | 我没地方可去了 监狱是个不错的地方 | 
| [18:24] | And a lethal injection is part of the vacation package. | 注射处死也是刑罚的一部分 | 
| [18:29] | You’ll get three hots and a cot | 光是偷盗死者的所有物 | 
| [18:31] | just for stealing off a dead body. | 已经足够你进监狱了 | 
| [18:35] | What do you say we come clean on this, | 你说出事情的真相 | 
| [18:37] | so we can keep you alive? | 我们就能让你活下来 | 
| [18:42] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 好 | 
| [18:47] | Tell me what happened yesterday. | 告诉我昨天发生了什么事 | 
| [18:51] | That fellow that took my photo earlier in the day had… | 白天给我照相的那个人 | 
| [18:55] | gave me $20 for my photo rights, | 给了我二十元买我的肖像权 | 
| [18:59] | But when I found him dead, | 但是当我发现他死了的时候 | 
| [19:01] | his wallet was laying on the ground, empty. | 他的钱包被扔在地上 钱没了 | 
| [19:03] | Why did you take it? | 你为什么要拿走钱包 | 
| [19:06] | It’s real leather. | 那是真皮的 | 
| [19:09] | And what about the camera? What happened to that? | 照相机呢 照相机在哪里 | 
| [19:13] | I found the cell phone in his jacket pocket. | 我在他的外套口袋里发现了手机 | 
| [19:15] | I didn’t see no camera. | 我没看见照相机 | 
| [19:18] | I’m going to get you out of this, Willie, | 威利 我会帮你洗清罪名 | 
| [19:20] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 | 
| [19:23] | 高德温保险 | |
| [19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:29] | You ready? He’s here. | 准备好了吗 他来了 | 
| [19:31] | Not really. | 挺紧张 | 
| [19:32] | Have a seat, please. Mr. Rigsby will be right in. | 请坐 瑞斯比先生马上就来 | 
| [19:34] | He’s one of our senior executives. | 他是我们的高级主管之一 | 
| [19:39] | So what do you want me to ask him? | 你想让我问他什么 | 
| [19:40] | Well, ask him whatever you want. | 随便你问 | 
| [19:41] | I mean, you’re– you’re charming. | 你很擅交谈 | 
| [19:43] | Just, uh, get him to open up. | 让他敞开心扉 | 
| [19:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:45] | Should I ask the questions that agent Wainright gave me? | 维莱特探员给我的问题 我要问吗 | 
| [19:47] | Wainright gave you questions? | 维莱特给你问题了 | 
| [19:49] | Yeah, he says they’re designed to elicit a patterned response | 对 他说这些问题旨在定位回答范式 | 
| [19:52] | to determine antisocial personality disorder. | 来分辨反社会人格障碍 | 
| [19:55] | Well, maybe they’ll make you sound extra-smart, | 这些问题也许会让你听起来聪明绝顶 | 
| [19:58] | just like him. | 和他一样 | 
| [19:59] | Okay. Wish me luck. | 好的 祝我好运 | 
| [20:01] | You’ll be fine. Just don’t be yourself. | 你没问题的 别太本色了 | 
| [20:03] | Hang on. What is that? | 等下 那是什么 | 
| [20:05] | That is a large pimple forming above your brow there. | 你眉毛上长了个大脓包 | 
| [20:09] | I don’t know. Is there? | 真的吗 在哪 | 
| [20:10] | Actually, no. It looks more like a melanoma. | 仔细看看 更像是色素瘤 | 
| [20:12] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 | 
| [20:14] | No, I’m not. | 不 不确定 | 
| [20:15] | You should get that checked out as soon as you can. | 你应该尽快去检查一下 | 
| [20:18] | Now run along. | 快 跑着去 | 
| [20:26] | Hi. Hello, Mr. Tibbs. | 你好 蒂布斯先生 | 
| [20:28] | Wayne Rigsby. | 韦恩・瑞斯比 | 
| [20:30] | Named after the duke himself. | 紧随父名啊 | 
| [20:32] | Yeah, my dad liked his westerns. | 是啊 我爸喜欢西部片子 | 
| [20:34] | A man after my own heart. | 我俩心心相连 | 
| [20:36] | My family’s been raising crops, cattle, and children | 我的家族种地养牛生育 | 
| [20:38] | in Texas for two centuries. | 在德克萨斯生活了两百多年 | 
| [20:40] | So, Mr. Tibbs, | 那么 蒂布斯先生 | 
| [20:41] | what kind of an employee would you describe yourself as? | 你觉得自己是什么样的员工呢 | 
| [20:45] | Hey. Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 | 
| [20:46] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 | 
| [20:47] | I’m here to talk about your husband Henry. | 我来是想谈谈您丈夫亨利的事 | 
| [20:50] | Grace van Pelt with the CBI. | 加调局的格蕾斯・范佩尔 | 
| [20:52] | What’d he do? | 他怎么了 | 
| [20:54] | Nothing yet, but we have reason | 目前没事 但是我们有理由相信 | 
| [20:55] | to believe that he might be dangerous. | 他也许会变得危险 | 
| [20:57] | “Might be”? That’s a good one. | 也许 说的挺好 | 
| [21:00] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 | 
| [21:02] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 | 
| [21:04] | I have been talking for a long time, | 我都说累了 | 
| [21:06] | and I am tired of nobody listening. | 但就是没人听 | 
| [21:09] | Look, I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, | 我不知道你和谁说过 | 
| [21:11] | but I’ll take you seriously. | 但是我会认真听的 | 
| [21:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:15] | I am not getting lured back into this again. | 我不会再重蹈覆辙了 | 
| [21:17] | I even had a judge turn me away for being the unstable one. | 甚至有法官因我过激而回绝了我 | 
| [21:21] | I’m taking care of myself from now on. | 现在我只求明哲保身 | 
| [21:24] | Rachel, can you cover this table for me, please? | 瑞秋 能帮我照顾下这桌吗 谢了 | 
| [21:29] | I have a master’s in forensic psych. | 我有法医心理学硕士学位 | 
| [21:31] | The questions I gave rigsby came | 我给予瑞斯比的问题取自于 | 
| [21:33] | from a standardized test to diagnose psychopathy. | 判定精神病的标准测试 | 
| [21:35] | Tricking our mark into taking a mental health test. | 设套对目标进行心理测试 | 
| [21:38] | Nice touch. | 做得好 | 
| [21:39] | Just embracing your spirit of the con. | 只是学习你的一贯作风 | 
| [21:42] | I cross-referenced Tibbs’ answers | 我用蒂布斯的回答 | 
| [21:44] | with his background. | 和他的背景做了交互参照 | 
| [21:46] | Do you have any idea what the test revealed? | 你能猜到结果是什么吗 | 
| [21:47] | No, but I can’t wait to find out. | 不能 但是我洗耳恭听 | 
| [21:53] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [21:54] | No evidence of criminal psychopathy whatsoever. | 一点精神异常都没有 | 
| [21:56] | Tibbs is just an out-of-work insurance broker. | 蒂布斯不过是一个潦倒的保险经纪人 | 
| [22:00] | A monster without conscience, void of any human empathy. | 没有良心的魔鬼 逃避任何人类情感 | 
| [22:03] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [22:04] | Hey, tests can be fooled. | 测试可以作假 | 
| [22:06] | Human behavior never lies. | 行为举止却从不撒谎 | 
| [22:09] | Normal people– they can’t help but imitate | 普通人 常常忍不住会去模仿 | 
| [22:11] | what happens in their social world. | 周围人的行为举止 | 
| [22:12] | One of the most mimicked behaviors– | 而最容易模仿的一个动作就是 | 
| [22:15] | Face-touching. | 触碰脸部 | 
| [22:16] | Observe agent rigsby, as neurotic as a border collie. | 仔细看瑞斯比探员 他紧张得像条牧羊犬 | 
| [22:20] | He can’t stop touching his face. | 不停地在摸自己的脸部 | 
| [22:22] | Now tibbs–his hands never leave the table, | 而蒂布斯的手却从没有离开过桌子 | 
| [22:26] | not once. | 一次也没有 | 
| [22:27] | That’s, uh, quite a leap. | 这个 比较牵强 | 
| [22:29] | Is it? | 对吧 | 
| [22:31] | Look how you’re sitting right now. | 看看你现在的坐姿 | 
| [22:32] | You’re leaning back with your legs crossed, | 翘着二郎腿向后靠着 | 
| [22:34] | Just like me. | 跟我一样 | 
| [22:35] | Oh, please, but I always sit this way. | 得了 我一直这么坐的 | 
| [22:37] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [22:38] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 | 
| [22:42] | Of course I’m right. | 我当然是对的 | 
| [22:46] | See? You’re normal. | 看 你是正常人 | 
| [22:48] | That man has the conscience of a mollusk. | 那个人的内心深不可测 | 
| [23:04] | Hey, tibbs. | 好啊 蒂布斯 | 
| [23:18] | I’m with him. | 我跟他一起的 | 
| [23:18] | All right. Go ahead. | 好吧 过去吧 | 
| [24:06] | Hey. Bad year for merlot. | 梅乐酒的末日 | 
| [24:09] | That’s my case. You can, uh… | 那箱是我的 | 
| [24:11] | You can try to hit one, if you want. | 你可以来一发 如果你想 | 
| [24:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:30] | No problem. | 小意思 | 
| [25:06] | Suspect was shooting zombies with an illegal m240 bravo, | 嫌疑人使用非法M240机枪射击僵尸 | 
| [25:09] | belt-fed, gas-operated. | 弹带送弹 导气式 | 
| [25:11] | Zombies? | 僵尸 | 
| [25:12] | Lifelike targets. Mannequins. | 拟人目标 人体模型 | 
| [25:14] | No wonder tibbs’ wife left him. | 怪不得蒂布斯的妻子离开了他 | 
| [25:16] | What did you learn from her? | 她说了些什么 | 
| [25:17] | She wouldn’t talk, | 她不跟我谈 | 
| [25:18] | but according to a protective order, she filed in may, | 但是根据她五月申请的保护禁令来看 | 
| [25:20] | They got into a fight, | 他们吵了一架 | 
| [25:21] | And he took a hammer to their bedroom. | 然后他从卧室拿出一个榔头 | 
| [25:23] | Blamed her for all his failures. | 将自己的失败都归咎于她 | 
| [25:24] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember | 不好意思 我不记得 | 
| [25:25] | a protective order in Tibbs’ file. | 蒂布斯的档案里有保护禁令 | 
| [25:27] | The judge denied it, | 法官回绝了 | 
| [25:28] | Said Linda’s request wasn’t specific enough | 他认为琳达提供的情况 | 
| [25:30] | to constitute an emergency. | 构不成紧急事件 | 
| [25:32] | She’s scared of him | 她很怕他 | 
| [25:33] | But can’t get anyone to take her seriously. | 但是没有人在意这件事 | 
| [25:35] | One, tibbs is living a life of failure, | 一 蒂布斯生活在自卑中 | 
| [25:37] | Two, he’s socially isolated, | 二 他很孤僻 | 
| [25:38] | Three, he owns firearms, | 三 他持有枪械 | 
| [25:39] | And four, his wife just left him. | 四 妻子离开了他 | 
| [25:43] | Classic 4-pointed profile of a mass shooter. | 公众杀手的四个典型特征 | 
| [25:45] | We’ll arrest Henry Tibbs on a felony weapons charge, | 我们以持有重武器罪逮捕亨利・蒂布斯 | 
| [25:47] | then we can insist on counseling. | 然后坚持对其进行心理辅导 | 
| [25:50] | And what happens in a couple months, | 那过几个月 | 
| [25:51] | when he hits the streets? | 他被释放后怎么办 | 
| [25:52] | He reports to parole. | 他假释后要报告行踪 | 
| [25:54] | We all know how effective that is. | 我们都知道这规矩形同虚设 | 
| [25:56] | Okay, look, there is no ideal system. | 没有任何规则是完美的 | 
| [25:58] | Sure, there is. | 当然有 | 
| [25:59] | We follow tibbs, and we catch him in the act | 我们跟随蒂布斯 然后在他企图 | 
| [26:01] | of attempted mass murder. | 大开杀戒时逮捕他 | 
| [26:03] | Jury puts him away for life. It’s that simple. | 陪审团剥夺他终身自由 就这么简单 | 
| [26:05] | You are quite the pied piper, mr. Jane. Quite the salesman. | 你真有花花肠子 简先生 很有说服力 | 
| [26:09] | I happen to think counseling is our best option right now. | 但我目前认为心理辅导是最可行的办法 | 
| [26:12] | All due respect, chief, but isn’t it worth a shot? | 恕我直言 长官 但这值得一试 | 
| [26:16] | I will not follow around an almost-bad guy, | 我才不会跟踪一个可能作恶的人 | 
| [26:18] | just waiting for him to snap. | 坐等他放松警惕 | 
| [26:20] | I vowed to make a prediction, so predict I shall. | 我说过要预测 那就来预测下 | 
| [26:23] | Before the sun sets today, Henry Tibbs will make his move. | 今天日落前 亨利・蒂布斯就会行动 | 
| [26:29] | Give us that long. | 给我们时间 | 
| [26:32] | You have until the end of the day. | 就到今天日落前 | 
| [26:37] | Is lisbon always this late? | 里斯本老是这么晚吗 | 
| [26:39] | She had some personal business. | 她有些私事 | 
| [26:49] | Good morning. I’m with the CBI. | 早上好 我是加调局的 | 
| [26:51] | I need to know if somebody pawned | 我想知道是否有人 | 
| [26:53] | A camera here in the past 24 hours. | 在24小时内抵押过一部相机 | 
| [26:55] | Take a look. | 你找找吧 | 
| [26:56] | This would have been a high-end d.S.L.R. in a case | 是一只高端数码单反 | 
| [26:59] | with multiple lenses. | 包里还有多个变焦相头 | 
| [27:00] | Oh, yeah. That one came in last night. | 那个是昨晚来的 | 
| [27:02] | A mangy guy brought it in– rotten teeth, dog breath. | 一个肮脏的家伙拿来的 烂牙 口臭 | 
| [27:08] | That camera is evidence in a homicide investigation. | 那相机是一件杀人案的证物 | 
| [27:11] | Where is it at now? | 现在在哪 | 
| [27:12] | Sold it. | 卖掉了 | 
| [27:13] | Do you have a record of the purchase? | 有贩卖记录吗 | 
| [27:18] | All right. How about the memory card? | 好吧 那储存卡呢 | 
| [27:19] | Did you sell that, too? | 这个也卖了吗 | 
| [27:20] | I sell those separately. | 我是分开卖的 | 
| [27:23] | More money for me. | 这样赚更多 | 
| [27:25] | That one had a 32 gig card. | 这卡有32G | 
| [27:29] | I need a working digital camera. | 我需要个能用的数码相机 | 
| [27:31] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [27:36] | 30 bucks. | 30块 | 
| [27:38] | I’ll give you $5 for a 2-minute rental. | 我就租两分钟 五美元 | 
| [27:56] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [27:59] | Mike Flynn. | 麦克・福林 | 
| [28:00] | Anger management issues… | 这人很易怒 | 
| [28:04] | And I know where he keeps his bedroll, too. | 我还知道他在哪里住 | 
| [28:10] | Mike Flynn? | 麦克・福林 | 
| [28:12] | Get the hell out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 | 
| [28:15] | You are Mike Flynn, right? | 你是麦克・福林 对吧 | 
| [28:16] | And y-you’re in a man’s house, and I… | 你这是擅闯民宅 我… | 
| [28:19] | I’ll call the police if you don’t go. | 你们不走的话 我就报警 | 
| [28:21] | – Just calm down. – Now! | -冷静点 -快滚 | 
| [28:22] | Calm down. We are the police. | 冷静 我们就是警察 | 
| [28:25] | Sushi for lunch? | 午餐是寿司啊 | 
| [28:27] | Expensive goose-down sleeping bag? | 价格不菲的鹅绒睡袋 | 
| [28:29] | How did you pay for this stuff? | 你哪来的钱买这些 | 
| [28:32] | The streets have been kind lately. | 最近在街上捡的 | 
| [28:35] | We need to check your backpack, okay? | 我们得查下你的背包 | 
| [28:44] | – Put it down. – Hey, take it easy. Drop it. | -放下 -别紧张 放下武器 | 
| [28:48] | Put it down. | 把它放下 | 
| [28:55] | I have a photo of you coming after a murder victim | 我有张照片显示你持刀追赶 | 
| [28:58] | with that knife. | 一名谋杀案受害者 | 
| [28:59] | You want to explain that, Mr. Flynn? | 想解释一下吗 福林先生 | 
| [29:02] | I-I don’t like having my photo taken. | 我不喜欢别人偷拍我 | 
| [29:05] | Get your hands behind your back. | 双手背后 | 
| [29:06] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [29:09] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 | 
| [29:10] | It’s Cho. I just lost Tibbs on the freeway. | 我是周 我在高速上把蒂布斯跟丢了 | 
| [29:13] | He’s off the grid. | 现在追踪不到他了 | 
| [29:16] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 | 
| [29:18] | What was Tibbs doing before Cho lost sight of him? | 周跟丢以前 蒂布斯在做什么 | 
| [29:20] | Driving around the city, aimless. | 毫无目的地在城里兜风 | 
| [29:22] | As predicted, he’s trying to work up the courage. | 正如预料 他是在给自己壮胆 | 
| [29:25] | We can’t even put out a bolo to find him. | 我们甚至都不能发放通告来找他 | 
| [29:27] | Sure we can. We can pick him up | 当然可以 我们可以 | 
| [29:29] | on a weapons charge for the machine gun. | 以非法私藏机关枪的名义逮捕他 | 
| [29:32] | You promised. Sunset. | 你承诺过的 日落以前 | 
| [29:35] | If I can get inside his house, | 如果我能去蒂布斯的家 | 
| [29:36] | I know I can figure out where Tibbs will go. | 我就能知道他的目的地 | 
| [29:38] | You’ll never get a judge to grant you a warrant. | 没有法官会给你搜查令的 | 
| [29:40] | Wait a minute. We don’t need one. | 等一下 我们不需要搜查令 | 
| [29:42] | All we need is permission from a homeowner. | 只要房主愿意就行了 | 
| [29:46] | I already told you, I am not getting involved. | 我和你们说过了 我不想趟这摊浑水 | 
| [29:48] | But we’re not asking you to, ma’am. | 我们没有强迫你 女士 | 
| [29:49] | We just need for you to cooperate– | 只需要你稍稍配合一下 | 
| [29:50] | You know, it doesn’t matter what you need. | 我不管你们需要什么 | 
| [29:52] | I don’t trust you, and I am not gonna help. | 我不信任你们 所以不会帮忙 | 
| [29:55] | If you quit now, you’re gonna miss the best part– | 如果你现在放弃 你就错失了良机 | 
| [29:58] | payback. | 弥补一切 | 
| [29:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [30:00] | A few months ago, I had a fiance who… | 几个月以前 我那时的未婚夫 | 
| [30:04] | Well, he tried to kill me. | 想要杀我 | 
| [30:06] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 | 
| [30:07] | Look, everybody thought he was the greatest guy, | 每个人本来都觉得他德行兼备 | 
| [30:09] | including me, until he pulled a gun. | 包括我 直到他扣动扳机 | 
| [30:12] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 | 
| [30:14] | I shot him. | 我也开枪了 | 
| [30:17] | Dead. | 一枪毙命 | 
| [30:24] | What can I do to help? | 我能做些什么 | 
| [30:27] | We need to search your house. | 我们得搜下你的房子 | 
| [30:38] | Nice. | 够整洁的 | 
| [30:40] | Well, it’s a choice. | 生活作风嘛 | 
| [30:43] | Lacks a woman’s touch. | 老婆不管成了单身汉 | 
| [30:53] | Got something. | 有发现 | 
| [31:02] | The imagination station. | 真是幻想驿站啊 | 
| [31:09] | “All that’s necessary for evil to triumph | “恶人得胜的唯一条件 | 
| [31:11] | is that good men do nothing.” | 就是好人的袖手旁观” | 
| [31:12] | That’s, uh, Edmund Burke, I believe. | 这句话出于埃德蒙・伯克 | 
| [31:12] | 埃德蒙・伯克 爱尔兰哲学家 | |
| [31:19] | Wherever Tibbs is, at least he doesn’t have these with him. | 不管蒂布斯在哪 至少他没带这些 | 
| [31:22] | Well, he may have other weapons. | 但他可能有其他武器 | 
| [31:26] | Check this out. | 看这个 | 
| [31:29] | The mayor’s public appearance schedule. | 市长的公开露面时间表 | 
| [31:32] | I wonder what he did for Tibbs to target him. | 他到底做了什么让蒂布斯这么锲而不舍 | 
| [31:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [31:36] | All Tibbs cares about is the rush | 蒂布斯只在乎 | 
| [31:37] | that comes from killing an important man. | 大人物被害后 产生的风波 | 
| [31:39] | The mayor’s power becomes his power. | 市长的影响力就成了他的影响力 | 
| [31:43] | Where is Tibbs now? | 蒂布斯现在在哪 | 
| [31:46] | Who else do you think would be a target for his rage? | 你觉得还有谁可能成为他发泄的目标 | 
| [31:48] | I don’t know, but he hasn’t signed his divorce papers yet. | 不知道 不过他还没签署离婚协议呢 | 
| [31:54] | Do we have someone at the diner where Tibbs’ wife works? | 有人去蒂布斯妻子工作的餐厅找过她吗 | 
| [32:02] | Where is she? Where’s my wife?! | 她在哪 我妻子在哪 | 
| [32:06] | Duffel bag could be a weapon. | 野营包里可能装有武器 | 
| [32:08] | – Where’s my wife?! – We need to hold back. | -我妻子在哪 -我们得沉住气 | 
| [32:10] | We move too soon, we blow our whole cover with Tibbs. | 要是鲁莽行事 我们会暴露身份 | 
| [32:12] | Can I help you? | 能帮你什么忙吗 | 
| [32:13] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 | 
| [32:16] | You helping my wife hide from me? | 你在帮着我妻子躲我吗 | 
| [32:18] | Oh, no. Linda went home early today. | 没有 琳达今天很早就回家了 | 
| [32:20] | She didn’t go home. | 她没回家 | 
| [32:23] | She hasn’t been home in weeks. | 她已经几周没回过家了 | 
| [32:26] | She staying with you? Now you can tell me. | 她是不是和你在一起 你可以老实交代 | 
| [32:29] | You hot for my wife? | 你瞧上我老婆了是吧 | 
| [32:31] | You bangin’ my wife? | 你在泡我老婆 | 
| [32:33] | I need you to go now. | 我得请你离开了 | 
| [32:36] | Please? You’re scaring my customers. | 拜托 你吓着我的顾客了 | 
| [32:43] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 | 
| [32:46] | Next time you see Linda, | 你下次见到琳达 | 
| [32:48] | Give her something from me. | 帮我把这个带给她 | 
| [32:55] | Tell her to choke on these. | 叫她好好瞧瞧 | 
| [33:04] | Well, at least you didn’t shoot this one. | 好在你没开枪把他也打死 | 
| [33:11] | If I understand this correctly, | 如果我理解得没错 | 
| [33:12] | two of my agents almost shot a man in a crowded diner | 我的两名探员差点在大庭广众 | 
| [33:15] | for bringing his wife flowers. | 对一个给妻子送花的人开火 | 
| [33:17] | “Almost” is the key word there. | 注意是”差点” | 
| [33:20] | I’ve listened. I’ve empathized. | 情况我了解了 意见也采纳了 | 
| [33:22] | I’ve heard enough. | 现在我听够了 | 
| [33:24] | This case is too dangerous. We need a new approach. | 这案子太危险了 我们得另想高招 | 
| [33:26] | Agreed. No more sitting around and waiting | 同意 我们不能总是坐以待毙 | 
| [33:28] | for something to push Tibbs over the edge. | 等着蒂布斯走上绝路 | 
| [33:30] | We need to create our own stressor. | 我们得自己制造点导火索 | 
| [33:32] | Are you saying, incite the suspect to violence? | 你是在说引诱嫌犯实施暴力吗 | 
| [33:35] | It wouldn’t take much. | 不会有什么大动作 | 
| [33:36] | Cut off the power to his house, | 就是让他家停停电啊 | 
| [33:37] | a couple of eggs on his truck. | 在他卡车上仍几个鸡蛋啊 | 
| [33:39] | Just enough to make him go berserk, | 能让他发飙就好 | 
| [33:40] | do something violent. | 然后逼他原形毕露 | 
| [33:42] | You’re off the case, Jane. | 你不准参与这案子了 简 | 
| [33:44] | Actually, as a matter of fact, there is no case. | 实际上 根本也没立案 | 
| [33:47] | Henry Tibbs is a sick man, and he needs psychological help. | 亨利・蒂布斯是个病人 他需要心理辅导 | 
| [33:50] | What if he can’t be helped? | 如果他不愿接受帮助呢 | 
| [33:52] | We are the criminals then, if we don’t at least try. | 我们若不尝试 就是我们的错了 | 
| [33:55] | I’m taking Rigsby and Cho. | 我去接瑞斯比和周 | 
| [33:59] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [34:00] | I’m arresting Henry Tibbs on felony weapons charges. | 我要以非法藏匿武器罪逮捕亨利・蒂布斯 | 
| [34:06] | I wonder if our new boss is in a little over his head. | 我觉得咱们这个新老大是冲昏头了 | 
| [34:09] | Really? I don’t. | 是吗 我不觉得 | 
| [34:10] | Tibbs could kill him. | 蒂布斯会杀了他的 | 
| [34:11] | Or he could save Tibbs. | 或许他能拯救蒂布斯 | 
| [34:24] | Okay, you two… | 你们俩 | 
| [34:25] | Cover the back. | 去后门守着 | 
| [34:32] | I’m sick of watching everyone play with this man’s life. | 看你们耍他玩 我都看烦了 | 
| [34:37] | Yeah. | 找谁 | 
| [34:42] | You’re with the Goldwyn group, right? | 你是高德温集团的人 | 
| [34:45] | Is this about the job interview? | 这跟面试有关吗 | 
| [34:47] | No, sir. I’m afraid it’s not. | 不 先生 恐怕不是 | 
| [34:50] | Hi, Henry. My name is Luther Wainright. | 嗨 亨利 我叫卢瑟・维莱特 | 
| [34:55] | Hold on. You–you were at CBI. | 等等 你是加调局的 | 
| [34:57] | That’s right. We are with the government. | 没错 我们替政府做事 | 
| [35:00] | We’ve been watching you. | 我们一直在监视你 | 
| [35:02] | You… what? | 你们 什么 | 
| [35:03] | We spoke with your wife, Henry. | 我们跟你妻子谈过了 亨利 | 
| [35:05] | We know that you’re in a lot of pain, | 我们知道你很艰难 | 
| [35:07] | and we’re worried about you. | 我们很担心你 | 
| [35:08] | The government would like to provide you with some help. | 政府愿意向你提供帮助 | 
| [35:10] | Wait. Wait, wait. What the hell is going on? | 等等 等等 这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [35:14] | Look, I know this is all pretty confusing, | 我知道你一定很迷惑 | 
| [35:16] | And we’re going to explain everything. | 我们稍后会向你解释 | 
| [35:18] | First, however, we need to search your house. | 但是首先 我们需要搜查你家 | 
| [35:20] | I have a warrant right here. | 我这儿有搜查令 | 
| [35:21] | You don’t need a warrant. | 你不用给我看搜查令 | 
| [35:23] | You can come inside my house. | 你们可以进我家来 | 
| [35:24] | I got nothing to hide from nobody. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 | 
| [35:27] | Thank you. Ohh. Excuse me, sir. | 谢谢你 抱歉 先生 | 
| [35:30] | We’re busting in. | 我们要硬闯进去 | 
| [35:31] | Cover the rear exit. | 堵好后门 | 
| [35:33] | Hold the door. | 门开了 | 
| [35:41] | Hey. This is Wainright. Tibbs is on the run. | 我是维莱特 蒂布斯逃走了 | 
| [35:43] | Get us a bird in the air. | 即刻展开追捕 | 
| [35:46] | Hey, Jane. Tibbs evaded arrest. He’s on the move. | 简 蒂布斯拒捕了 他要行动了 | 
| [35:53] | Okay. | 知道了 | 
| [35:54] | 第53届年度玫瑰展 | |
| [36:21] | You. | 是你 | 
| [36:23] | Hey, Henry. | 你好 亨利 | 
| [36:28] | Okay. Stay calm. Don’t move. | 好了 大家冷静点 别动 | 
| [36:30] | Do not draw your weapons. This man will not hurt you. | 不用掏抢 这人不会伤害你们 | 
| [36:33] | He cannot hurt you. | 他伤不了你们 | 
| [36:37] | No. | 不用 | 
| [36:38] | Isn’t that right, Henry? | 我说的对吗 亨利 | 
| [36:40] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [36:43] | You don’t want to pull that trigger. | 你并不想扣动扳机 | 
| [36:45] | You think you do. | 你以为你想 | 
| [36:47] | You think it will switch off that vacancy sign in your soul, | 你以为这样你的灵魂就不再空虚了 | 
| [36:49] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 | 
| [36:51] | taking a life’s just gonna make things | 伤人性命 只会让这一切 | 
| [36:53] | a whole lot more complicated. | 更加不可收场 | 
| [36:55] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [36:57] | I don’t expect to live past today. | 我不指望活过今天了 | 
| [37:00] | But you can. You haven’t hurt anyone yet. | 但是你可以的 你还没伤过任何人 | 
| [37:03] | You put that gun away now, | 你现在把枪放下 | 
| [37:04] | and we will get you the help that you need. | 我们会给予你需要的帮助 | 
| [37:07] | I think… | 我想 | 
| [37:11] | I think it’s too late for me… | 这对我来说 为时已晚 | 
| [37:15] | and everyone here. | 对你们也一样 | 
| [37:21] | Hold on, boss. | 等等 头儿 | 
| [37:37] | Loud. | 震耳欲聋啊 | 
| [37:40] | Hey. How ya doin’? | 嗨 你还好吧 | 
| [37:43] | You’re under arrest for the attempted murder | 你被捕了 罪名是意图谋杀… | 
| [37:44] | of… everybody. | …我们大家 | 
| [37:46] | Turn around. Put your hands on your head. | 转过身去 把双手放在头上 | 
| [37:55] | What’s going on? How come no one’s hurt? | 这怎么回事 怎么没人受伤 | 
| [37:58] | When we searched Tibbs’ house, | 我们搜查蒂布斯家的时候 | 
| [37:59] | we replaced all of his live rounds with blanks, | 把他的实弹都换成了空弹 | 
| [38:01] | in case we lost him again. | 以防我们再跟丢他 | 
| [38:05] | So long, partner. | 再会了 伙计 | 
| [38:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [38:11] | The D.A. is offering you 90 days in county jail | 如果你对那具死尸实施的两项盗窃指控 | 
| [38:15] | if you plead no contest | 都供认不讳 | 
| [38:16] | to two counts of theft from a body. | 地检会判你90天县监狱服刑 | 
| [38:19] | You’ll have a warm bed for the winter | 你可以有一张暖床过冬 | 
| [38:20] | and shelter waiting for you when you get out. | 出狱后有庇护所接收你 | 
| [38:23] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 | 
| [38:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:30] | Oh, um, I was in the pawnshop today, | 对了 我今天去了当铺 | 
| [38:34] | And I picked something up I thought | 赎回了件东西 | 
| [38:36] | maybe you could use when you get out. | 我想也许你出来的时候用得着 | 
| [38:45] | I haven’t played one of these in years. | 我已经多年没演奏过了 | 
| [38:47] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么想 | 
| [38:49] | Your lawyer’s gonna be here in a couple of minutes. | 你的律师几分钟后就到 | 
| [38:52] | You take of yourself, Willie. | 多保重 威利 | 
| [39:29] | That’s, uh, that’s kind of… my spot. | 这 这是我的专属座位 | 
| [39:35] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 | 
| [39:36] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:45] | You, uh, set me up today. | 你今天给我下了套 | 
| [39:48] | You knew I would be the stressor that pushed tibbs over the edge. | 你早知道我会是逼蒂布斯铤而走险的导火索 | 
| [39:52] | Well, one can never really know these things. | 这种事没人可以未卜先知 | 
| [39:56] | – To be honest, I was rooting for you. – Really? | -老实说 我挺看好你的 -真的 | 
| [39:59] | Yes, I find your, uh, youthful brand of earnestness | 对 你认真而有朝气的做事风范 | 
| [40:02] | quite refreshing. | 让我眼前一亮 | 
| [40:03] | How did you know Tibbs was gonna go to that garden? | 你怎么知道蒂布斯会去那花园 | 
| [40:06] | Educated guess. | 动脑子猜的 | 
| [40:08] | He had it circled in his calendar. | 他在日历上画了个圈 | 
| [40:10] | Well, then why on earth wouldn’t you clear the area first? | 那你为何不事先疏散人群 | 
| [40:14] | The plan that was approved by, uh… you | 你之前批准的计划是 | 
| [40:17] | was to catch Tibbs in the act, I believe. | 要将蒂布斯当场抓获 | 
| [40:26] | You know that psychopathy test I gave Tibbs? | 你知道我给蒂布斯做的心理测试吗 | 
| [40:30] | I figured out why it didn’t work. | 我想到它为什么不灵了 | 
| [40:32] | See, it’s a rating scale based on observation, | 这种评价机制是基于观察的 | 
| [40:35] | so the more time you spend with the subject, | 所以你与目标相处的时日越长 | 
| [40:37] | the more accurately you can then observe | 你对他们行为习惯的观察 | 
| [40:39] | their behavioral traits, | 也就越准确 | 
| [40:41] | and, uh, guess what I’ve been doing? | 猜猜我最近都在做什么 | 
| [40:45] | Oh, you haven’t. | 你不是吧 | 
| [40:48] | Glibness and superficial charm? | 油嘴滑舌 擅作表面文章 | 
| [40:51] | Check. | 全中 | 
| [40:52] | You flatter me. | 你太抬举我了 | 
| [40:55] | Grandiose sense of self-worth? | 夜郎自大 感觉良好 | 
| [40:56] | You betcha. | 一定的 | 
| [40:58] | Cunning and manipulative, poor behavioral controls, | 狡诈 操纵欲强 行为控制力差 | 
| [41:02] | failure to accept responsibility for own actions. | 不为自己的行为负责 | 
| [41:05] | So I, uh, I cross-referenced all of my observations | 我将我的观察与你曾是行骗高手的经历 | 
| [41:08] | with your history as a thief and a con artist, | 作了交互参照 | 
| [41:12] | and, uh, congratulations, Jane. | 结果发现 简 恭喜你 | 
| [41:16] | According to the score, | 根据分值 | 
| [41:18] | you are a clinical psychopath. | 你可诊断为临床心理变态 | 
| [41:25] | Well… certainly explains a lot. | 原来如此啊 | 
| [41:29] | Now I know what I’m dealing with, | 现在我了解了自己的手下 | 
| [41:30] | ao I’ll adjust accordingly. | 我也会做出适当调整 | 
| [41:33] | As you should. | 你是该如此 | 
| [41:39] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 | 
| [41:44] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [41:46] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 没事没事 | 
| [41:48] | I like our new boss. | 我喜欢我们的新上司 | 
| [41:50] | I think we’ll work very well together. | 我想我们会相处融洽的 | 
| [41:54] | Would you like some tea? | 你想喝点茶吗 | 
| [41:56] | I’m tired. I’m gonna go home. | 我累了 我要回家 | 
| [41:59] | I made a pot. | 我沏了一壶 | 
| [42:01] | All right. I’ll take one to go. | 好吧 我喝一杯就走 | 
| [42:04] | I heard you got your man. | 我听说你那边都打点好了 | 
| [42:06] | As did you. Nice work. | 你也一样啊 做的好 | 
| [42:09] | You think I’m an antisocial personality? | 你觉得我有反社会人格吗 | 
| [42:12] | Yeah. Sure. Who isn’t? | 当然 谁没有 |