时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I could see the glow from around the corner. | 我从街角都能看到火光 |
[00:07] | I thought the whole alley was on fire. | 还以为整条巷子都着火了 |
[00:09] | What were you doing out here? | 你在那干什么 |
[00:10] | Delivering pizzas. | 送披萨 |
[00:11] | I like to use this alley as a shortcut. | 我喜欢走这小巷抄近路 |
[00:13] | And did you see anybody when you were out? | 你出来的时候看到别人了吗 |
[00:15] | No, just, uh, you know, the guy in the car, | 没 只有车里那家伙 |
[00:19] | And–and I didn’t even see him at first. Too much smoke. | 而且我一开始都没看到他 烟雾太浓了 |
[00:22] | Was he still alive? | 你看到他的时候他还活着吗 |
[00:23] | I don’t think so, no. | 我想死了吧 |
[00:24] | I mean, how could he be, handcuffed inside a burning car? | 被铐在起火的车里怎么可能还活着 |
[00:29] | Who is he, anyway? | 他到底是谁 |
[00:30] | We’re still working on that. | 我们还在调查 |
[00:32] | Poor bastard. Burned alive? That’s no way to to go. | 可怜的家伙 无路可逃被活活烧死的吗 |
[00:59] | Oh, hey, Cho. Scared the hell out of me. | 周 你吓死我了 |
[01:02] | I just found these. | 我找到了这些东西 |
[01:05] | That’s very careless of someone… | 那人真粗心 |
[01:07] | Or perhaps careful. | 或者是设计好的 |
[01:27] | 后台入口 | |
[01:31] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[01:33] | Not sure yet. | 还不好说 |
[01:36] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[02:08] | we’ll be out soon. | 我们马上就出场了 |
[02:10] | Oh, we’re not here for what you’re here for. | 我们来这的目的和你们不一样 |
[02:13] | Does this belong to anyone? | 这是谁的 |
[02:17] | I guess it’s true what they say– | 人们常说”跟鞋经不起时间的摧残” |
[02:18] | “Time wounds all heels.” These are my favorite. | 真是这样 这双是我最爱 |
[02:21] | I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI. What’s your name? | 加州调查局里斯本探员 你叫什么名字 |
[02:23] | Glennda snow. I’m the emcee of our troupe. | 格兰达・斯诺 艺术团的司仪 |
[02:26] | We do a cabaret. | 我们有场歌舞表演 |
[02:28] | We found your heel in the alleyway, | 我们在小巷里发现了你的高跟鞋跟 |
[02:30] | along with a dead man. | 一起的还有位死者 |
[02:31] | He’d been set on fire. | 他被火烧过 |
[02:33] | Oh, we heard the sirens outside, but we had no idea. | 听到了警报声 但我们什么都不知道 |
[02:36] | What were you doing in the alley? | 你在巷子里干什么 |
[02:38] | Enjoying an ultra slim. | 尽享极致苗条的感受 |
[02:40] | I always smoke a cigarette before the first show. | 我经常会在第一场演出前抽支烟 |
[02:42] | And what time were you out there? | 你出去的时候是几点 |
[02:45] | I don’t know exactly. 8:30? | 不清楚确切时间 可能八点半 |
[02:47] | The arson investigator says the fire was set | 纵火调查员说起火时间 |
[02:49] | sometime between 8:45 and 9:00. | 在八点四十五到九点之间 |
[02:51] | Oh, well, Glennda was with us by then. | 那时间格兰达和我们在一起 |
[02:53] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[02:54] | She helped me into my compression garments. | 她帮我穿上了我的压缩衣服 |
[02:55] | I was. Who died? Who was it? | 没错 谁死了 是谁 |
[02:57] | We don’t know. | 我们还不清楚 |
[02:58] | Two minutes to curtain, girls. | 姑娘们还有两分钟就开始了 |
[03:00] | If you’ll excuse me, the stage is calling. | 失陪 我要上台了 |
[03:03] | Hang on a minute. Did you see anybody in the alley? | 等一下 你有看到别人在巷子里吗 |
[03:06] | As a matter of fact, there was a man | 事实上 有个男人 |
[03:07] | in a parked car, watching me. | 坐在熄火的车里盯着我看 |
[03:09] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[03:11] | I couldn’t see his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |
[03:12] | It was dark, but I felt vulnerable, | 很黑 我很害怕 |
[03:13] | so I hightailed it back into the club, | 就很快跑回夜总会了 |
[03:15] | and that’s when I felt my heel break. | 就是那时候感觉我的鞋跟断了 |
[03:17] | Why didn’t you pick up your heel? | 你为什么不捡起来 |
[03:19] | In this dress, darling? | 穿着这礼服吗 亲爱的 |
[03:22] | It’s time to welcome | 让我们欢迎 |
[03:23] | the Sacramento princess you’re dying to possess– | 你们渴望拥有的萨克拉门托公主 |
[03:26] | the delectable Glennda Snow! | 美丽的格兰达・斯诺 |
[03:37] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我认为他说的是实话 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:39] | The other drag queens could have been covering for him. | 其他变装皇后们可能是在维护他 |
[03:41] | Well, I find it unlikely that a man in heels | 我觉得一个穿着高跟鞋 |
[03:44] | sequins, and, uh, an elaborate hairstyle | 亮片礼服 有着精致发型的男人 |
[03:47] | would subdue and handcuff another man | 不太可能把另一个男人制服铐住 |
[03:49] | and then set him on fire. | 并放火烧他 |
[03:51] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[03:52] | Oh, please don’t. Please. | 拜托不要 拜托 |
[03:54] | Then again, he’s very forceful. | 话说回来 他很强势 |
[03:59] | Oh, and extremely limber. | 还很柔软 |
[04:04] | 超感警探 | |
[04:06] | 超感警探 | |
[04:17] | Car was registered to Archie Bloom. | 车子注册在阿奇・布鲁姆名下 |
[04:19] | Local boy, 19 years old. | 19岁的本地青年 |
[04:21] | Forensics requested dental records | 法医申请了牙医记录 |
[04:22] | to confirm he’s the victim. | 来确认他是否就是死者 |
[04:24] | Have we contacted the parents? | 我们联系过他父母了吗 |
[04:25] | Sacramento P.D. spoke with his father last night– | 萨克拉门托警察局昨晚和他父亲谈过了 |
[04:27] | Archie Bloom SR. | 老阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[04:29] | He’s a local superintendent of schools. | 他是当地学校的主管 |
[04:31] | Uh, well, what do we know about the cause of death? | 关于死因 我们有什么发现吗 |
[04:32] | Nothing till the autopsy, | 解剖后才有结果 |
[04:33] | but the coroner found no cause | 但验尸官没发现任何迹象 |
[04:35] | to contradict the theory that he was burned alive. | 可以推翻他是活活被烧死的假设 |
[04:36] | Then that’s how we’ll proceed. | 我们就从这里下手 |
[04:38] | What was the victim doing in that alley? | 死者昨晚在巷子里干什么 |
[04:39] | We don’t know. | 我们无从得知 |
[04:40] | Uh, the fire was set outside a drag queen venue, | 起火地点是在变装皇后舞会的外面 |
[04:43] | but there’s a dozen businesses that open up onto that alley. | 但那小巷里经营着很多生意 |
[04:46] | Archie could have been tied to any one of ’em. | 阿奇可能和任何一家扯上关系 |
[04:48] | Sac P.D. Wants to help on this one. | 萨克警察局想出一份力 |
[04:49] | I’ll ask them to show the victim’s photo around. | 我会让他们带着死者的照片四处打听 |
[04:51] | One thing I do know is | 我能肯定的是 |
[04:52] | we’ve got a lot of fingerprints to work with– | 我们有一堆指纹要处理 |
[04:54] | on the car, on the gas can. | 车上 燃气罐上 |
[04:56] | They even found a partial on the handcuffs. | 他们甚至在手铐上发现了部分指纹 |
[04:58] | I checked the bar code on one of those gas cans. | 我查了那些燃气罐的条形码 |
[05:00] | It came from a local discount store– | 来自当地一家折扣店 |
[05:01] | Bargain emporium. | 特价商场 |
[05:02] | You and Rigsby go and check it out. | 你和瑞斯比去查查 |
[05:03] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:06] | I want you and Jane to go talk to Archie SR. | 你和简去找老阿奇谈谈 |
[05:09] | He’s gonna want to believe his son’s alive. | 他肯定希望他儿子还活着 |
[05:11] | Careful not to build up his hope. | 小心别让他抱有幻想 |
[05:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:16] | 加州调查局 背景调查 | |
[05:19] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吧 |
[05:22] | I know he’s dead. | 我知道他死了 |
[05:24] | It was his car, right? | 是他的车 不是吗 |
[05:26] | We’re still waiting for a positive I.D. | 我们还在等身份确认 |
[05:29] | But you’re moving forward on the premise that it was him, | 但你们按死者是他的前提做进一步调查了 |
[05:32] | am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:40] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来一点也不意外 |
[05:41] | I’m not. | 我是不意外 |
[05:44] | M-my son was a victim his whole life. | 我儿子一生都是受害者 |
[05:46] | Never a murder victim. | 可从不曾是谋杀案的被害人 |
[05:47] | No, but it was my deepest fear… | 没错 但我最害怕的就是 |
[05:51] | that Archie would get himself into a dangerous situation. | 阿奇会让自己陷入危险之中 |
[05:54] | He was a troublemaker? | 他很会制造麻烦吗 |
[05:55] | Exactly the opposite. He was the target of troublemakers. | 恰恰相反 是麻烦找上他 |
[05:58] | Soft, I suppose you could say. | 你也许会说是太软弱了 |
[06:02] | That’s why it was so hard asking him to move out. | 这也是很难让他搬出去的原因 |
[06:04] | Archie hadn’t been living here? | 阿奇不住在这吗 |
[06:06] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[06:06] | I would provide room and board | 我提供食宿 |
[06:08] | while he earned a college degree, | 而他全力去完成大学文凭 |
[06:09] | but six months ago… | 但六个月前… |
[06:12] | Archie decided that college wasn’t his thing. | 阿奇觉得大学不适合他 |
[06:15] | So you invited him to leave? | 所以你就让他搬出去了吗 |
[06:18] | It was a teaching moment. | 是个教训他的机会 |
[06:21] | Painful, but necessary. | 痛苦但很有必要 |
[06:23] | How’d your wife feel about that? | 你的妻子对此有什么想法 |
[06:25] | My wife died when he was 6 years old. | 我妻子在他六岁时就去世了 |
[06:28] | It’s been the Archies ever since. | 从此你们父子俩相依为命 |
[06:31] | The boy was nothing like me. | 这孩子一点也不像我 |
[06:33] | Why, because he’s gay? | 为什么 因为他是同性恋吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[06:40] | Was he? | 他是吗 |
[06:42] | Is that what it says in your files? | 你们档案里是这么写的吗 |
[06:46] | We don’t keep files on gay people. | 我们没有专门的同性恋者档案 |
[06:48] | I mean, it’s okay if he was. | 他是也没关系 |
[06:49] | I would never judge anyone based on such criteria. | 我从不以此标准评判任何人 |
[06:53] | But if he was, | 但如果他是的话 |
[06:54] | he–he never talked to me about it. | 他从没和我提起过 |
[06:56] | I have to ask. Procedure and all. | 程序上 我必须要问 |
[06:58] | Where were you last night at 8:45? | 昨晚八点四十五你在哪里 |
[07:01] | Home alone. Working. | 一个人在家工作 |
[07:03] | I’m writing a book on educational theory. | 我在写一本关于教育理论的书 |
[07:06] | I’d like to take a look at your son’s bedroom, | 如果你不介意 |
[07:09] | if you don’t mind. | 我想看看你儿子的卧室 |
[07:11] | Down the hall on your right. | 大厅尽头右手边 |
[07:19] | How did you know Archie was gay? | 你怎么知道阿奇是同性恋 |
[07:20] | Well, Archie SR. named his son after himself, like a king. | 老阿奇给儿子取名为阿奇二世 像国王一样 |
[07:24] | He was hoping for an heir, | 他希望阿奇成为他的继承人 |
[07:26] | Yet there’s not one photo of junior in the house. | 可是这房子里一张阿奇二世的照片也没有 |
[07:31] | You think he’s ashamed of him. | 你认为他以儿子为耻 |
[07:32] | I mean, well, look at this room. | 我是说 看看这间屋子 |
[07:33] | Traditional masculine decor. | 传统的男性式装潢 |
[07:35] | Bold nautical themes. | 大胆的航海主题 |
[07:38] | It’s like a furniture catalog threw up in here. | 简直就跟从家具目录上照搬的一样 |
[07:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | These are not the choices of a teenager. | 这可不是一个青少年的品味 |
[07:47] | I think Archie SR. personally decorated this room | 我想是老阿奇亲自装修的这屋子 |
[07:50] | in the attempt to butch-up his gay son. | 想把他的同性恋儿子扳直 |
[07:55] | Should’ve seen my room back home. | 你应该回我家看看我的房间 |
[07:56] | Posters everywhere. | 到处都是海报 |
[07:59] | Let me guess. Hanson? | 让我猜猜 汉森乐队的吗 |
[08:01] | They wrote their own music. | 他们创作自己的音乐 |
[08:03] | Looks like Archie did hang something on the wall. | 看起来阿奇的确在墙上挂过什么东西 |
[08:06] | I’m guessing that was a photo of him and his mother. | 我猜是他和他妈妈的合影 |
[08:09] | What’s on his computer? | 他电脑上有些什么 |
[08:11] | It’s password-protected. | 有密码保护 |
[08:12] | I’ll have to take the hard drive back to CBI | 我只能把硬盘带回加调局了 |
[08:14] | And run some recovery software. | 运行一些还原软件 |
[08:15] | Oh, okay. You do that. | 好吧 你去吧 |
[08:35] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[08:37] | The woman on the phone said | 电话里那个女人说 |
[08:38] | that you’d like me to help with your investigation. | 让我协助你们的调查 |
[08:40] | Yes. We need to see if your fingerprints match | 是的 我们需要比对你的指纹 |
[08:42] | the prints we found at the crime scene. | 看有没有和犯罪现场留下的相吻合的 |
[08:45] | Oh, so I’m a person of interest? | 所以我是疑犯吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 |
[08:50] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[08:52] | Do you always go out like this? | 你平时出门都这么打扮吗 |
[08:53] | In drag, I mean. | 我是说 变装吗 |
[08:55] | Whenever I get dressed, I try to consider | 我换装的时候 |
[08:57] | Where I’m going, who I’m going to see, | 总会考虑场合和我要见的人 |
[08:59] | And how I can blow them away. | 还有怎么惊艳全场 |
[09:03] | Let me escort you to fingerprinting. | 我还是护送你去验指纹吧 |
[09:05] | A police escort. How could I refuse? | 警察护送 人家怎么能拒绝呢 |
[09:13] | We keep the gas cans back here on aisle 12. | 燃气罐放在12号货廊 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Here we go. | 就是这里 |
[09:18] | Those are the ones. | 就是这批 |
[09:20] | What kind of crime were they used in? | 它们被用于何种犯罪 |
[09:21] | We can’t go into the details, | 我们不能透露细节 |
[09:22] | But maybe you can help us out. | 不过你也许能帮上忙 |
[09:24] | Have you ever seen this man in the store? | 你在店里见过这个男人吗 |
[09:28] | Archie? I hope so. He works here. | 阿奇 当然 他在这里工作 |
[09:32] | What did he do? | 他干了些什么 |
[09:33] | His car was found on fire last night. | 他的车昨晚失火了 |
[09:36] | There was a body inside. | 车里有一具尸体 |
[09:36] | Oh, no. Well, was it– | 不 那是… |
[09:39] | We don’t know yet. How long did Archie work here? | 目前还不清楚 阿奇在这里工作多久了 |
[09:41] | Uh, a couple months, maybe. | 几个月吧 大概 |
[09:43] | Do you know anyone who wanted to hurt him? | 你知道有谁会想要伤害他吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[09:47] | Rick. Total douche. | 里克 大水货一个 |
[09:48] | – Rick? – Rick Hughes. | -里克 -里克・休斯 |
[09:51] | He stocks shelves | 他负责进货 |
[09:52] | and quotes “Fight club.” | 还总喜欢引用搏击俱乐部的对白 |
[09:54] | He picks on Archie all the time. | 总是找阿奇的碴 |
[09:57] | Last week, Archie had bruises all over. | 上个星期 阿奇浑身都是瘀伤 |
[09:59] | He wouldn’t tell me what happened, | 他不肯告诉我受伤的原因 |
[10:00] | But I’ll bet it was Rick. | 不过我打赌是里克干的 |
[10:02] | – Is Rick here now? – In the loading bay. | -里克现在在这里吗 -在进货区那边 |
[10:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:05] | You take it. A couple more things. | 你去吧 还有些事 |
[10:10] | Rick Hughes? | 里克・休斯吗 |
[10:12] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[10:12] | Let’s talk about Archie Bloom. | 谈谈阿奇・布鲁姆吧 |
[10:17] | Who are you, his bodyguard? | 你是谁 他的保镖吗 |
[10:19] | Why would Archie need a bodyguard? | 为什么阿奇需要保镖 |
[10:21] | If you don’t know… | 你都不知道的话… |
[10:23] | CBI. | 加调局的 |
[10:24] | We have reason to believe Archie was murdered last night. | 现在有证据表明阿奇昨晚被谋杀了 |
[10:26] | For real? How? | 真的吗 他怎么死的 |
[10:28] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[10:30] | That’s what this is about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:31] | Come on, man. I never laid a finger on Archie. | 行行好 我可没碰阿奇一根汗毛 |
[10:33] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[10:39] | You heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[10:41] | Are you trying to say you never hassled Archie? | 你是想说你从来没招惹过阿奇吗 |
[10:43] | I always hassled Archie. | 我一天到晚惹他 |
[10:45] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[10:46] | We worked together, but I liked him, you know? | 我们一起干活 不过我挺喜欢他 好吗 |
[10:49] | Every time I’d come across defective merchandise back here, | 每次我来进货看到有残次品 |
[10:52] | I’d give it to him as a gift. | 总拿去当礼物送给他 |
[10:53] | What’d you give him? | 你都给他了些什么 |
[10:55] | Stuffed animals. An apron. | 毛绒动物 一条围裙 |
[10:55] | 意为嘲笑阿奇娘娘腔 | |
[11:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:06] | This was Archie’s locker. | 这是阿奇的储物柜 |
[11:11] | I take it he wasn’t the one who added the decorations. | 我猜这些装饰不是阿奇自己搞的 |
[11:13] | No. That would be Rick. | 不是 那是里克弄的 |
[11:15] | Textbook homophobe. | 他简直就是本反同性恋教科书 |
[11:17] | My manager told him to stop, but guys like that… | 经理让他不要这么做了 可他… |
[11:20] | Well, if it was so bad, | 如果他真的那么坏 |
[11:21] | why didn’t Archie just quit? | 阿奇为什么不干脆辞职 |
[11:23] | He said it wasn’t any different at his last job. | 他说和他上份工作没什么两样 |
[11:26] | He wanted to learn how to handle it better. | 他想学学怎么应付这样的事 |
[11:31] | I gotta go back to the register. | 我要回去登记处了 |
[11:34] | Shut the locker when you’re done. | 你看完了就锁上柜子吧 |
[11:35] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 |
[12:07] | Hey, it’s Lisbon. The dental records came back. | 我是里斯本 牙科记录反馈过来了 |
[12:10] | The body inside the car has been confirmed as Archie Bloom. | 车里的尸体确认就是阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[12:14] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那太不幸了 |
[12:15] | His father gave us an address where he was renting. | 他父亲给了我们阿奇的租房地址 |
[12:18] | Yeah, if you don’t mind, I’ll get Cho to check it out. | 好的 我和周会去调查 |
[12:20] | Archie worked in the store here, and I think I found a lead | 我在阿奇工作的商店发现了一条线索 |
[12:22] | that I want to run down at the office. | 我想拿回去检验一下 |
[12:24] | – Sure. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[12:28] | Looks like the whole roll was taken. | 看起来整卷都被拿走了 |
[12:30] | Call me as soon as you process the film. | 有什么发现请马上通知我 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:42] | After you. | 你先请 |
[12:45] | Such a gentleman. | 真是个绅士 |
[12:53] | Well, Glennda’s prints don’t match any of the prints | 格兰达的指纹与犯罪现场留下的指纹 |
[12:56] | at the crime scene, | 不匹配 |
[12:57] | And I did background checks on the drag queens. | 我对变装皇后们进行了背景调查 |
[12:59] | None of them stand out. | 没什么特别的 |
[13:00] | Oh, don’t let them hear you say that. | 别让他们听见你说这话 |
[13:03] | Hey, you guys. | 大伙儿 |
[13:04] | I found some videos on Archie’s hard drive. | 我在阿奇的硬盘里发现了几个视频 |
[13:06] | They’re inside a hidden partition. | 存在一个隐藏分区里 |
[13:08] | Looks like Archie didn’t want prying eyes to see. | 看起来阿奇不想被人窥探 |
[13:10] | You found something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[13:13] | Can you play the files? | 可以播放吗 |
[13:14] | I think so. | 可以 |
[13:22] | Nice guy. | 他人不错 |
[13:25] | So it seems. | 看起来是这样 |
[13:27] | Okay. Got it. Uh… | 好了 |
[13:29] | Most of these files look like they were created two or three years ago, | 这些视频大多是两三年前拍的 |
[13:32] | when Archie was in high school. | 那时阿奇还在上高中 |
[13:34] | No, I am done asking! | 不 我问完了 |
[13:36] | Into your room. Aah. | 回去你的房间 |
[13:38] | Sit. Sit in that chair. I said, “Sit down!” | 坐 在椅子上坐好 我说 给我坐下 |
[13:41] | – Let go. – Now you are gonna do exactly as I tell you. | -放手 -现在你给我照我说的做 |
[13:44] | You put your left arm on the chair. | 左手放在扶手上 |
[13:47] | Aah. You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[13:48] | Stop whining! | 不许抱怨 |
[13:49] | Are you kidding? Handcuffs? | 开什么玩笑 是手铐 |
[13:51] | Just do it. Now you are gonna… | 手放好 现在你给我… |
[13:53] | Latest educational tool. | 最时兴的教育方法么 |
[13:53] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[13:54] | Sit here all night long | 完成你的作业 |
[13:55] | until your homework is done. | 不然你就准备整晚坐在这儿吧 |
[13:57] | Maybe this will toughen you up. | 也许这个能让你振作起来 |
[14:00] | Wait. Pause the video. Those are hinged handcuffs, | 等等 暂停一下 那是双链手铐 |
[14:03] | Just like the ones used in the victim’s murder. | 就跟昨晚受害者手上的一样 |
[14:05] | I’m guessing this wasn’t the first daddy dearest routine. | 我猜这不是爸爸第一次施行他最爱的刑罚了 |
[14:08] | Archie had that camera set up and recording | 阿奇在他们进门前就布好了摄像头 |
[14:10] | before they walked into the room. | 把一切都录了下来 |
[14:12] | Play it further. | 继续往下放 |
[14:19] | Somebody… help me. | 谁… 谁来救救我 |
[14:33] | Tactical handcuffs, dual-hinged, | 战术手铐 双链的 |
[14:35] | The same make you used to chain your son to his desk. | 跟你用来把你儿子铐在桌边的手铐一样 |
[14:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:41] | Archie secretly videotaped it. We found it on his computer. | 阿奇偷偷录下来了 就在他电脑里边 |
[14:46] | You don’t understand what you were watching. | 你根本不了解情况 |
[14:48] | Enlighten us. | 倒是给我们说说 |
[14:49] | The relationship between completed homework | 据统计 作业完成的量越大 |
[14:51] | and academic achievement is statistically compelling. | 学习成绩一般就越高 |
[14:54] | With Archie, aggressive techniques | 阿奇这孩子 棍棒教育 |
[14:56] | were necessary to keep him motivated. | 才能激励他成才 |
[14:58] | Oh, you motivated him, all right, | 你的激励还真奏效 |
[14:59] | Right out of college. | 都辍学了 |
[15:01] | That was his failure, not mine. | 那是他的失败 不是我的 |
[15:02] | A dropout for a son doesn’t look good on the wikipedia page | 有个辍学的儿子对一个想做教育巨子的人 |
[15:05] | of a wannabe educational giant, does it? | 可不怎么有利 |
[15:08] | Is that why you killed him? | 所以你才杀了他吗 |
[15:10] | My own son? | 我的亲生儿子 |
[15:13] | Because the cuffs happen to look like mine? | 就因为那么手铐正好和我用的一样 |
[15:15] | We found your fingerprints on ’em. | 上面还有你的指纹 |
[15:17] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[15:19] | Unless… | 除非 |
[15:22] | I suppose that someone could have stolen them from my office. | 可能是有人从我办公室偷的 |
[15:25] | You’re gonna take that route? | 这谎话可有些离谱了 |
[15:27] | I know how that sounds. | 我知道听着不可信 |
[15:28] | You know, you should consider a lie detector test. | 要不要做个测谎测试 |
[15:30] | It’ll clear all this up. | 到时就真相大白了 |
[15:31] | Happily. | 乐意之至 |
[15:32] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[15:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:36] | You said, “Happily.” | 你说了”乐意之至” |
[15:40] | Okay, just a couple of irrelevant questions | 好 先问你几个无关问题 |
[15:45] | to establish a baseline. | 确定一下基线 |
[15:46] | What’s your name? | 名字 |
[15:47] | – Archie bloom. – You love your son? | -阿奇・布鲁姆 -你爱你儿子吗 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 爱 |
[15:50] | Were you ashamed of him? | 他让你丢脸了吗 |
[15:53] | It’s an irrelevant question. I already know the answer. | 这属于无关问题 我已经知道答案的 |
[15:56] | The truth, please. | 说真话就好 |
[15:58] | Were you ashamed of your son? | 你儿子让你觉得丢脸吗 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:09] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 不是 |
[16:14] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:19] | So do you think he killed the victim? | 你觉得是他干的吗 |
[16:21] | He did, well, at least he feels like he did. | 是 至少他觉得是 |
[16:24] | Hard to be certain. | 很难说 |
[16:25] | Guilt comes in many forms. | 内疚的表现形式很多 |
[16:28] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就得出这结论 |
[16:29] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[16:31] | – Wh-what? – Are you wearing perfume? | -你干嘛 -你喷香水了吗 |
[16:33] | Right. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:35] | Well, you’ve been standing close to someone that is. | 那就是你沾上了别人身上的味道 |
[16:37] | Uh, that would be Glennda. She’s very fragrant. | 是格兰达 这女的身上很香 |
[16:39] | You just called Glennda “She.” | 你刚管格兰达叫女的 |
[16:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:42] | You didn’t before. I have to go. | 你之前不这样 我得走了 |
[16:45] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[16:46] | I just had a thoughtless impulse or an inspired hunch. | 我刚有了一股冲动 也可能是有所预感 |
[16:48] | I’m not sure which yet. I’ll let you know. | 还不确定是哪个 等清楚了再告诉你 |
[17:01] | How ya doin’? | 你好 |
[17:03] | Agent Cho. CBI. | 我是加调局的周探员 |
[17:05] | Well, you’re not here to buy a book. Who died? | 你显然不是来买书的 谁死了 |
[17:07] | Archie Bloom. | 阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[17:11] | “Something good will come of all things yet.” | “好事总会率先发生” |
[17:15] | How did Archie die? | 阿奇怎么死的 |
[17:17] | Homicide. | 凶杀案 |
[17:18] | His father gave us this address as his last known residence. | 他爸说这地址是阿奇的最后住所地 |
[17:22] | My apartment’s upstairs. | 我的公寓在楼上 |
[17:24] | I rent out my spare room to help cover my lease. | 我把空房间出租 赚点租金 |
[17:28] | Hard to remain a viable literary watering hole | 这年头 书店不好开 |
[17:31] | when the counterculture is free online. | 网上全是免费非主流文学 |
[17:35] | Tell me about your relationship with the victim. | 你和阿奇什么关系 |
[17:37] | Sacramento is a place of wide lawns and narrow minds. | 萨克拉门托思想传统保守 |
[17:41] | Archie came here to nourish his soul. | 阿奇来这丰富一下心灵 |
[17:43] | When he mentioned his father kicked him out, | 他说被爸爸赶出来了 |
[17:44] | I was only too happy to rent him a room. | 我很乐意租给他一间房 |
[17:46] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后见他是什么时候 |
[17:48] | I haven’t seen Archie in a week. | 得有一个礼拜没见过他了 |
[17:49] | He cleared out without leaving a note | 他连张条都没留就搬走了 |
[17:51] | or his last month’s rent. | 最后一个月的房租也没付 |
[17:53] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:56] | Was he in trouble? | 他遇上什么麻烦事吗 |
[17:57] | “I have nothing to offer anybody but my own confusion.” | “我只有一头雾水” |
[18:03] | 美国”垮掉的一代”作家 代表作《在路上》 | |
[18:03] | Kerouac. | 凯鲁亚克的 |
[18:04] | 肯・克西因小说《飞跃疯人院》一举成名 | |
[18:04] | No. Kesey. Influenced by kerouac. | 是克西 受凯鲁亚克影响的作家 |
[18:07] | Common mistake. | 多数人都会弄错 |
[18:09] | No. You. | 你才别搞错 |
[18:10] | You keep quoting kerouac, an overrated bum. | 你一直引用凯鲁亚克这个名不副实的蠢蛋 |
[18:13] | I need you to answer my questions in your own words. | 好好回答我的问题 |
[18:15] | Where were you last night at 8:45? | 昨晚8点45分你在哪里 |
[18:22] | Hey. We caught a break. | 有进展了 |
[18:23] | On the father? | 关于他父亲的吗 |
[18:24] | On the co-worker. Rick Hughes. | 是那个同事 里克・休斯 |
[18:26] | He’s 22. He was seen harassing Archie bloom at work. | 22岁 有人看见他工作时骚扰阿奇 |
[18:29] | He’s got two strikes for larceny, | 他还有盗窃前科 |
[18:30] | And check this out– I found a disposable camera | 还有这个 我在阿奇储物柜里面 |
[18:32] | In Archie’s locker and had the film developed. | 找到一个一次性相机 把照片洗出来了 |
[18:34] | What was he stealing, baby formula? | 他偷的什么 婴幼儿奶粉吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah, it’s a staple in retail theft gangs, | 这是盗窃零售商品团伙的主要作案目标 |
[18:38] | Always in demand and way overpriced. | 供不应求 价格又高 |
[18:40] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我是行家 |
[18:41] | If Archie was taking surveillance photos, | 要是阿奇拍了这些照片 |
[18:43] | He must’ve been planning on exposing Hughes. | 他应该是打算检举休斯 |
[18:45] | A third strike would put hughes away for a long time. | 他再被抓住 就得蹲上很久了 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s a motive for murder. | 这是现成的杀人动机 |
[18:48] | Okay, bring him in, but I’m gonna hold on | 带他来 但是阿奇他爸 |
[18:49] | to the kid’s dad for as long as I can. | 能关多久就关多久 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:53] | 橡树谷 墓及殡仪馆 | |
[19:00] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[19:02] | The funeral director told me I’d find you back here. | 丧葬承办人说在这能找着你 |
[19:08] | Hello, Glennda. | 你好 格兰达 |
[19:13] | Peeking behind the curtain. | 从幕后偷窥 |
[19:16] | Careful you don’t lose your illusions. | 可就失去了看表演时的美好幻象了 |
[19:18] | Well, it’s a little late for that… | 现在说这些有点晚 |
[19:19] | Let me tell you. | 说真的 |
[19:21] | They prefer I go by “Glenn” here | 在这里 他们更愿意叫我”格兰” |
[19:22] | And act like Glenn. | 言行举止也是男人风格 |
[19:25] | A funeral cosmetologist. | 葬礼美容师 |
[19:28] | Well, that makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:30] | Even a diva needs a day job. | 女主角白天也是要工作的 |
[19:33] | I’ve always loved makeup, but, uh, wearing it | 我一直钟爱化妆 不过在萨克拉门托 |
[19:37] | wasn’t an option for a boy in Sacramento, | 男孩子是不该用化妆品的 |
[19:39] | So I chose a career in death care. | 所以我选了这一行 |
[19:44] | What brings you to my laboratory? | 来这找我有何贵干 |
[19:46] | I wanted to know why you lied to me about the crime scene. | 我想知道关于犯罪现场的事你为什么说谎 |
[19:50] | And what makes you think I lied? | 你怎么会觉得我说谎了 |
[19:52] | Well, I-I didn’t at first. | 一开始没这么想 |
[19:54] | Uh, I cold-read you as a man. | 我把你当男人解读 |
[19:57] | I thought your theatrical mannerisms | 我以为那些戏剧性的习惯 |
[19:59] | were part of the character you played. | 是你扮演的角色的一部分 |
[20:01] | I underestimated the extent of your transformation. | 看来我低估了你转变的程度 |
[20:05] | 3 hours of makeup and a $4,000 dress | 化了3小时的妆 穿上4000美元的裙子 |
[20:07] | has that effect. | 就有那种效果 |
[20:09] | You become someone else. | 你成了另一个人 |
[20:10] | You become… a woman. | 一个女人 |
[20:14] | Mm, and women often act out a part, | 女人骗人的时候 |
[20:18] | Uh, in the midst of deceit. | 总会表现出某一面 |
[20:20] | They can be emotional or coy or… seductive. | 情绪化 腼腆或者卖弄风情 |
[20:25] | And I thought I had gender issues. | 看来你的性别问题比我严重 |
[20:28] | This is your last chance. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[20:29] | I want the truth, or I call my police friends, | 我要知道真相 否则我就叫警察朋友来了 |
[20:32] | And they’ll lock you up. | 他们会把你关起来 |
[20:34] | Glenn and Glennda– both be out of work. | 格兰也好 格兰达也罢 都别想开工 |
[20:38] | What’d you see in that alley? | 你到底在巷子里看到了什么 |
[20:45] | A man holding a red gas can, pouring it over a car. | 一个男人托着红色汽油桶 往车上倒汽油 |
[20:51] | Was there anyone inside the car? | 车里有人吗 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. It was dark. | 没看清 太黑了 |
[20:56] | And what did this man look like? | 那个男人什么样子 |
[20:58] | Like I said, it was dark. | 都说了当时天已经黑了 |
[21:00] | You’re playing dumb again. | 你又装聋作哑了 |
[21:03] | I am not playing. I am scared. | 我不是装的 我是害怕 |
[21:07] | I have been a target my whole life. | 当了一辈子靶子 |
[21:09] | I’m not gonna make myself a target | 我可不想给一个杀人凶手 |
[21:12] | for a killer. | 当靶子 |
[21:18] | Did you know that Archie was on to you? | 你当时知道阿奇在找你麻烦吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[21:20] | When did he find out? | 什么时候发现的 |
[21:21] | Last week. We were off-loading boxes, | 上周 我们在卸箱子 |
[21:24] | and I heard something by the dumpster. | 我听见大垃圾桶方向有响声 |
[21:26] | I looked inside, and it was the little princess. | 我探进头看了看 发现小公主 |
[21:29] | And what was he doing? | 他当时在做什么 |
[21:30] | Dumpster diving. | 在垃圾堆里找东西 |
[21:32] | Okay. For what? | 好吧 在找什么 |
[21:33] | We throw away a lot of junk– | 我们扔掉了很多垃圾 |
[21:35] | You know, busted chairs, old magazines, dead plants. | 如裂开的椅子 旧杂志 枯萎的植物 |
[21:39] | Archie said something about needing to furnish his new room. | 阿奇说要找一些东西来布置房间 |
[21:41] | And that’s when you assaulted him | 于是你就侵犯了他 |
[21:43] | so he wouldn’t be able to call the cops on you? | 这样他就不会报警抓你了 |
[21:44] | I’ll tell you the same thing | 我这句话 |
[21:45] | I told your cop buddy. | 已经跟你的警察哥们说过了 |
[21:46] | I never laid a finger on Archie! | 我从没动过阿奇一指头 |
[21:48] | Although I did lock him in that dumpster | 不过我确实把他锁在大垃圾桶里 |
[21:50] | for a couple of hours. | 锁了几个小时 |
[21:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:56] | Where were you at 8:45 last night? | 昨晚八点四十五 你在哪 |
[21:57] | In bed. I’m in bed every night by that time. | 躺在床上 我每天那个点都在睡觉 |
[21:59] | I work the 4:00 A.M. shift. | 因为早上四点要上班 |
[22:01] | So in other words, you have no alibi. | 也就是说 你没有不在场证明 |
[22:03] | No alibi, and your prints were found | 没有不在场证明 谋杀现场的燃气罐上 |
[22:05] | on the gas cans at the murder scene… | 又发现了你的指纹 |
[22:07] | Hey, wait a minute now. | 等等 |
[22:08] | The gas cans that poured accelerant onto the vehicle | 有人把汽油快速倒在车上 |
[22:10] | in which Archie Bloom was burned alive. | 车里的阿奇・布鲁姆被活活烧死 |
[22:11] | Of course my fingerprints were on those cans. | 燃气罐上当然有我的指纹 |
[22:13] | I personally stocked them on the shelf! | 是我亲自把它们摆上架子的 |
[22:15] | Or maybe you stole ’em, | 也可能是你偷了燃气罐 |
[22:16] | like you stole this merchandise, | 就像你偷了这个物品 |
[22:17] | and you killed Archie to avoid a third strike | 然后杀了阿奇 避免了第三次犯罪 |
[22:18] | and a mandatory 25 years. | 也免受二十五年监禁惩罚 |
[22:20] | That’s it! I want a lawyer! | 我受够了 我要见律师 |
[22:21] | Hey! Sit down! | 你给我坐下 |
[22:22] | – You hear me?! – A little help! | -听见没 -配合一下 |
[22:23] | I want a lawyer! | 我要见律师 |
[22:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[22:27] | Well, all cruelty stems from weakness, | 残暴行为都源于软弱 |
[22:29] | and this one’s a quivering mess– | 这颤抖的家伙神智失常 |
[22:30] | Emotionally immature, aggressively masculine. | 不会控制情绪 雄性特征有攻击性 |
[22:34] | He harbors childhood pain | 童年经受过痛苦 |
[22:36] | tied to bed-wetting or some similar humiliation. | 可能是尿床或者其它类似蒙羞经历导致 |
[22:39] | Yeah, he could be our killer, too. | 他也可能是凶手 |
[22:40] | You’re not making this easy. | 说了等于白说 |
[22:59] | Hey, Summer. | 桑玛 |
[23:01] | Kimball, I need your help. | 金宝 我需要帮助 |
[23:03] | How fast can you make it to Glenbrook park? | 你最快能什么时候来格兰布鲁克公园 |
[23:05] | It depends. Is something wrong? | 说不准 出什么事了 |
[23:06] | Yes! It’s a matter of life and death. | 性命攸关的事 |
[23:09] | What’s going on? Who’s in danger? | 什么情况 谁有麻烦了 |
[23:11] | The puppies! There’s this animal adoption agency, | 狗狗 有个宠物领养机构 |
[23:14] | and–and–and, oh, I-it’s so sad, | 然后 然后 我太伤心了 |
[23:16] | a tragedy, these, uh, poor animals. | 真悲惨 这些可怜的小动物 |
[23:18] | I mean, we are so lucky to have homes. | 我们有家 真是太幸运了 |
[23:21] | Can we talk about this later? | 能稍后再说吗 |
[23:22] | No! No, they’re about to pack up, | 不行不行 他们要把狗狗带走了 |
[23:24] | and I need to pick out a puppy for you. | 我要为你选一只狗狗 |
[23:26] | Here. Can I have this one, please? | 能把这只给我吗 |
[23:27] | No, no. I don’t– I don’t want a dog. | 不用了 我不要狗 |
[23:29] | Ohh! But you will | 等你亲眼看见 |
[23:30] | – when you see this pug. – No, I won’t. | -就会要这只哈巴狗的 -我不会要的 |
[23:33] | He’s just like you, Kimball. He’s all fierce on the outside | 它可像你了 金宝 外表凶悍 |
[23:36] | and, like, a softy on the inside, | 内心柔软 |
[23:38] | and he’s got this really squishy little face. | 小脸粘糊糊的 |
[23:42] | No, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 不要 我得挂了 |
[23:44] | Whoa! Wait. Hey. How about lunch? | 等等 午餐一起吃吗 |
[23:46] | I’m working a case. | 我这破着案呢 |
[23:48] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[23:49] | We’ll have something to talk about. | 那可有聊头了 |
[23:50] | No, I have to find out where our victim was living. | 我要找到死者的住处 |
[23:52] | I don’t have time. | 没时间跟你聊 |
[23:53] | Oh, come on, Kimball. You have to eat. | 得了吧 金宝 再忙也要吃饭 |
[23:55] | I’ll spring for lunch. | 午饭我请客 |
[23:57] | You guys owe me a paycheck anyways. | 反正你们这群人欠我薪水 |
[23:58] | Look, I gotta go. I’ll see you tonight. | 听着 我得挂了 晚上见 |
[24:00] | Uh, n-no dogs. | 还有 不要狗 |
[24:04] | But I want one. | 但我想养一只 |
[24:07] | 北山谷收容所 | |
[24:08] | The victim’s last known address is 2 miles away. | 死者最新的住址就在两英里外 |
[24:10] | As far as we know, he has no friends, | 根据我们掌握的情况 他没有朋友 |
[24:12] | and he was one step away from being homeless. | 差点就无家可归了 |
[24:15] | Now I’ve been hitting halfway houses all day. | 我一整天都在拜访日租房 |
[24:18] | Looking for a place he might have crashed. | 就为了找到他可能住过的地方 |
[24:20] | You’re my last hope. | 我把最后的希望寄托在你身上 |
[24:23] | And your best one. | 你找对人了 |
[24:25] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[24:27] | It’s Archie Bloom. | 他叫阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[24:29] | You, uh… | 你 |
[24:32] | You said he was murdered? | 刚才说他被杀了 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:38] | Take a minute. | 慢慢说 |
[24:42] | It’s okay. Um… | 没关系 |
[24:47] | Let me show you his room. | 我带你看看他的房间 |
[24:55] | My name’s Kelly. I’m a counselor here. | 我叫凯利 是这里的顾问 |
[24:58] | I was assigned to Archie when he came to us last week. | 上周他来这里 我负责接待他 |
[25:02] | Would that be when he left the bookstore | 也就是那时他离开了一直出租的 |
[25:03] | where he was renting? | 那家书店吗 |
[25:05] | Is that what Gabriel told you? | 加布里尔是这么跟你说的吗 |
[25:07] | Archie was renting a room? | 说阿奇向外出租一间屋子 |
[25:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:10] | Gabriel took in the boy | 加布里尔收留这个男孩 |
[25:12] | because he was in love with him, | 是因为他爱上了那孩子 |
[25:13] | Only Gabriel’s form of love | 只有加布里尔的爱情 |
[25:15] | involved bouts of meth and violence. | 才会掺杂不断的毒品和暴力 |
[25:18] | Here’s his bed. | 这是他的床 |
[25:27] | Did Archie tell you why he came here? | 阿奇告诉过你他来这里的原因吗 |
[25:29] | He didn’t want to come. | 他根本不想来这里 |
[25:31] | He wanted to work it out with Gabriel. | 而是想和加布里尔在一起 |
[25:33] | Archie felt rejected by his father, | 阿奇认为父亲当年据他千里之外 |
[25:35] | so the acceptance of an older male meant a lot to him. | 所以有年长男性接受了他 他很感激 |
[25:38] | But Gabriel was a predator. | 但加布里尔像捕食者一般 |
[25:41] | That’s how Archie got the bruises. | 所以阿奇身上伤痕累累 |
[25:43] | It was an abusive relationship. | 他们之间是虐待关系 |
[25:46] | It took a lot of courage, | 需要很大勇气 |
[25:47] | But Archie left everything at Gabriel’s to join us. | 阿奇来之前把所有东西都留在了加布里尔家 |
[25:52] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪了 -没关系 |
[26:20] | 大意 他昨晚逼我吸毒 我现在还不清醒 不知该何去何从 只好先休息 | |
[26:29] | My client Mr. Bloom has connections, | 我的当事人布鲁姆先生是有后台的 |
[26:30] | And if you don’t let him go, | 你再不放他出来 |
[26:32] | the next call you get will be from the mayor. | 市长会亲自给你打电话 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry, but there are no special privileges. | 抱歉 这里没有特权 |
[26:35] | Your client is a murder suspect. | 你的当事人涉嫌谋杀 |
[26:38] | Well– attorney for Rick Hughes. | 里克・休斯的律师来了 |
[26:39] | I’d like to talk to my client, please! | 我要跟我的当事人谈谈 |
[26:42] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[26:44] | Cho. Cho, help me out. | 周 周 帮帮忙 |
[26:45] | I am desperate here. | 我这里情况危急 |
[26:46] | I got a lead. | 有新线索 |
[26:48] | Which one? The dad or the co-worker? | 关于谁的 他爸还是他同事 |
[26:49] | – The lover. – What lover? | -他情人 -情人 |
[26:51] | He’s a new suspect. | 嫌犯新增一人 |
[26:53] | Great. Just what I need. | 很好 这忙帮得真好 |
[26:54] | Now w-will you t–let me– take me to my client already? | 现在你能带我见我的当事人了吧 |
[26:57] | It’s a huge mistake to inconvenience my client… | 你们这样打扰我的当事人是极其错误的 |
[26:58] | Do you realize how long I’ve been waiting for… | 你知不知道我等了多久 |
[27:09] | All the great ones had some form of addiction, hmm? | 伟大的作家都有这样那样的毒瘾 |
[27:12] | Kerouac’s romance was with benzedrine. | 苯丙胺造就了凯鲁亚克的传奇 |
[27:14] | “On the road” Would never have been written without it. | 没有毒品 就没有《在路上》[凯鲁亚克代表作] |
[27:17] | Oh, it’s the literary detective. I had a feeling you’d be back. | 警探还真来了 我有预感你会回来 |
[27:21] | Looking for new roommates, Gabriel? | 在这找新室友呢 加布里尔 |
[27:24] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[27:26] | You three, out. | 你们三个出去 |
[27:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | We have a warrant to search your shop | 我们持有搜查证 要搜查你的店铺 |
[27:32] | and the apartment upstairs. | 和楼上的公寓 |
[27:34] | What are you looking for? | 你们要找些什么 |
[27:35] | Evidence linking you to the murder of Archie Bloom. | 证明你谋杀了阿奇・布鲁姆的证据 |
[27:37] | Why would I kill Archie? | 我为什么要杀阿奇 |
[27:39] | We read his journal. We know all about it– | 我们看了他的日记 得知了一切 |
[27:41] | The physical and sexual abuse driven by substance abuse. | 吸毒导致的身体虐待和性虐待 |
[27:43] | Crystal meth, to be exact. | 准确说来 是吸食冰毒 |
[27:45] | Archie’s journal was a writing project. | 阿奇的日记纯属创作 |
[27:47] | It was a pure work of fiction. | 完全是编造的小说 |
[27:48] | Funny. That’s not what he told his counselor | 怪了 他在日租房对顾问 |
[27:49] | at the halfway house. | 可不是这么说的 |
[27:51] | Take off your jacket. | 把夹克衫脱掉 |
[27:52] | All right. There’s a limit. | 够了 我也是有底限的 |
[27:54] | Fine. Keep your jacket on. | 好吧 不用脱掉夹克衫 |
[27:55] | Put your hands on your head so I can search you. | 双头抱头 我来搜查你 |
[27:56] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[28:00] | In Archie’s fictional journal, the bad guy kept | 在阿奇写的虚构日记里 坏人在 |
[28:03] | something interesting inside his jacket. | 夹克衫里藏了些有趣的东西 |
[28:07] | Crystal meth. | 冰毒 |
[28:08] | Uh, o-okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:10] | Yeah, for all your high-minded talk, | 虽然你满口都是大师名言 |
[28:11] | you’re nothing but a predator and a drug addict. | 但你不过是个性侵者和瘾君子 |
[28:15] | That boy was barely an adult. | 那孩子刚刚成年 |
[28:16] | And when he threated to tell the police, | 当他威胁你说要报警时 |
[28:19] | you killed him, just like the journal said you would. | 你杀了他 就像日记里写的那样 |
[28:21] | I didn’t. I–ohh. | 我没有 |
[28:26] | Are you planning on joining this investigation? | 你打算加入这次调查吗 |
[28:28] | Because we could really use your help. | 因为我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[28:29] | I’m weighing evidence in my head. | 我在权衡证据 |
[28:32] | Where do you want to put this one? | 你想把这人带去哪里 |
[28:33] | Interrogation rooms one and two are in use. | 一号二号审讯室里都有人了 |
[28:35] | I’ll put him in three. | 我带他去三号审讯室 |
[28:36] | That’s it. Our stables are full. | 好了 审讯室全满了 |
[28:38] | We get any more suspects, | 如果还有嫌疑犯 |
[28:39] | we’re gonna have to convert the janitor’s closet. | 我们就得在门房的壁橱里审问了 |
[28:41] | This is Gabriel Lamb’s defense attorney. | 这是加布里尔・兰姆的辩护律师 |
[28:43] | Where’s my client? | 我的当事人在哪里 |
[28:44] | Lawyers in my office. I’ll be with you shortly. | 请律师去我办公室 我很快去找你 |
[28:47] | Did you get anything at the bookstore? | 在书店有什么发现吗 |
[28:48] | Crystal meth. Some on the suspect | 冰毒 嫌疑犯身上有一些 |
[28:50] | and 40 grams in his apartment. Looks like he was dealing. | 公寓里藏了40克 看来他在贩毒 |
[28:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[28:52] | We’ve got three prime murder suspects, | 我们抓到了三名主要嫌疑犯 |
[28:54] | all of whom are guilty of other crimes. | 他们都犯下了别的罪行 |
[28:56] | Well, thanks to the evidence you were provided. | 谢谢你们提供的证据 |
[28:59] | Uncovered, not provided. | 发现的 不是提供的 |
[29:00] | Semantics. | 差不多嘛 |
[29:01] | Our best hope to nail the killer is to leverage our evidence | 抓到凶手的最佳方法就是趁他们仍被拘留时 |
[29:04] | while they’re still in holding, | 以手头的证据让他们开口 |
[29:05] | But which suspect do we go after first? | 但是我们先找哪一名嫌疑犯 |
[29:06] | Well, you have three neatly packaged possibilities. | 三名嫌疑犯都有可能犯下此案 |
[29:09] | Uh, the only way to know for certain | 找出谋杀阿奇・布鲁姆凶手的 |
[29:10] | who killed Archie Bloom is to convince the witness to talk. | 唯一方法就是让目击者指认 |
[29:13] | We’ve got a witness? | 还有目击者吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:22] | *Hold me tonight | 今晚抱住我* |
[29:27] | Sickening, Shangela, truly. Ohh. | 香洁拉 真肉麻 |
[29:28] | Oh, well, girl, it’s getting there. | 姑娘们 进步很大哦 |
[29:30] | Okay, and then after Shangela, I take the stage, | 我在香洁拉后面上台 |
[29:32] | me, me, me, and then I introduce | 就是人家啦 然后我有请 |
[29:35] | Anita Mandelay for a little burlesque number. | 安妮塔・曼德雷带来滑稽表演 |
[29:38] | Oh, my. He stops my heart every time. | 天啊 他每次都让我心头一颤 |
[29:41] | Hi, Glennda. | 好啊 格兰达 |
[29:42] | Hello, Patrick. Girls. Patrick. | 好 派翠克 姑娘们 这是派翠克 |
[29:45] | Well, it seems everyone knows me. | 看来大家都认识我 |
[29:48] | We’re a close little group back here. | 我们这个团体很亲密 |
[29:50] | I’m the drag mom for most of these girls. | 对于大部分姑娘们来说 我是引路人 |
[29:53] | When you’re starting out, | 当你刚开始变装时 |
[29:54] | it helps to have someone show you the way. | 有人来引导你会很有帮助 |
[29:56] | And what do you do for them? | 你帮她们做什么呢 |
[29:57] | Oh, what don’t I do? | 我什么都帮 |
[29:58] | I help them figure out where to shop, | 我引导他们购物 |
[30:00] | how to dress, and who to become. | 教她们如何穿着打扮 成为怎样的人 |
[30:04] | Nothing wows like vintage Madonna. | 真是过去的麦当娜 |
[30:08] | This is miss Labelled. | 这是莱贝尔小姐 |
[30:09] | She runs a pizza joint in river park. | 她在河畔公园经营匹萨店 |
[30:12] | And what did Glennda teach you? | 格兰达教了你什么 |
[30:13] | I learned how to market myself. | 我学会了如何给自己造势 |
[30:16] | Half off a large pepperoni… | 意大利香肠打五折 |
[30:17] | if you bring in your ticket stub from the show. | 前提是你出示来看表演的票根 |
[30:19] | I learned how to keep it simple | 我学会了如何保持简单 |
[30:21] | and make it sparkle. | 同时散发活力 |
[30:23] | This is Frita People. | 她是弗利达・皮坡 |
[30:25] | Dentist by day, devastating by night. | 白天是牙医 晚上很压抑 |
[30:28] | Uh, excuse me. Wh-what’s your name? | 不好意思 请问芳名 |
[30:31] | Fifi Nix. | 菲菲・尼克斯 |
[30:32] | Fifi Nix. And what did Glennda teach you? | 菲菲・尼克斯 格兰达教了你什么 |
[30:35] | How to accept who I am. | 如何接受自己 |
[30:37] | Oh. I wish someone would show me that trick. Bravo. | 真希望有人能教教我 不错嘛 |
[30:41] | So, Patrick, you didn’t come all this way | 派翠克 你远道而来 |
[30:42] | just to meet girls. | 不只是为了和姑娘们打招呼吧 |
[30:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:44] | Uh, we have some suspects in the murder investigation. | 在调查谋杀案时 我们抓获了几名嫌疑犯 |
[30:47] | I was hoping that you could come in | 我希望你能跟我去局里 |
[30:49] | and pick out the killer from the lineup. | 从中辨认真凶 |
[30:52] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[30:53] | Uh, I might make myself his next target. | 他接下来就可能干掉我 |
[30:56] | Enough people hate us for who we are. | 已经有很多人憎恨我们了 |
[30:58] | I’m not going to give them added incentive. | 我不会再给增加他们动机了 |
[31:00] | I thought I made myself clear about that. | 我以为我已经表明态度了 |
[31:03] | Well, what you have made clear here is that | 你表明的是 |
[31:06] | you know how to celebrate what’s different… | 你知道该如何赞美不同 |
[31:08] | Mm. And Archie Bloom was different, | 阿奇・布鲁姆就与众不同 |
[31:12] | and he was burned alive for it. | 而他活活被烧死了 |
[31:20] | You have to go. | 你必须去 |
[31:30] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[31:35] | I brought this for you. | 我给你带来了这个 |
[31:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:40] | You aren’t gonna eat it? | 你不吃吗 |
[31:43] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[31:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[31:46] | I came to fill out some paperwork. | 我来填写一些文件 |
[31:48] | A girl’s gotta get paid. | 姑娘也需要赚钱啊 |
[31:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:50] | Yeah, and… I came to see you. | 还有 我是来看你的 |
[31:56] | Hey, Summer. | 好啊 桑玛 |
[31:58] | Hey, Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[31:59] | Hi, boss. | 头儿 |
[32:03] | What is that about? | 你搞什么啊 |
[32:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:05] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你觉得我丢人吗 |
[32:12] | I’m at work. She’s my boss. We need to be discreet. | 我在上班 她是我头儿 我们得低调行事 |
[32:15] | It’s nothing personal. | 我不是针对你 |
[32:17] | I get it. | 我懂啦 |
[32:19] | I just wish we could be open, | 我只是希望我们能公开 |
[32:21] | like boyfriend and girlfriend. | 像一对恋人那样 |
[32:22] | We can, if you stop being my C.I. | 我们可以啊 只要你不做我的线人 |
[32:25] | I don’t want to stop. I need this job. | 我不想这样 我需要这份工作 |
[32:27] | The money’s right, and I like it. | 报酬丰厚 我很喜欢 |
[32:30] | It’s the first grown-up job I’ve had. | 这是我的第一份成熟的工作 |
[32:32] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[32:33] | No more fooling around at work, okay? | 上班的时候不要打情骂俏了 行吗 |
[32:35] | Yes, sir, agent Cho. On the double. | 是 周探员 立即执行 |
[32:38] | Where’s my money? | 我的报酬呢 |
[32:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:44] | Number 3, please step forward. | 三号 请上前一步 |
[32:48] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[32:49] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[32:51] | Mm… no, I don’t think it’s him. | 不 我觉得不是他 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:55] | Number 4, please step forward. | 四号 请上前一步 |
[33:01] | Mnh-mnh. I’d remember him. | 不是 如果是他 我一定记得 |
[33:03] | He’s a brute. | 他是个衣冠禽兽 |
[33:05] | Thank you, and, number 5, your turn. | 谢谢 五号 该你了 |
[33:11] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[33:14] | That one definitely looks familiar. | 这人看起来很眼熟 |
[33:17] | Is he the man you saw in the alley? | 这是你在小巷里看到的人吗 |
[33:22] | No, he–no, he’s too big. | 不 他 他块头太大了 |
[33:24] | All of them are too big. | 这些人的块头都太大了 |
[33:27] | The man that I saw was slender. | 我看到的人更瘦小 |
[33:30] | Well, we tried. | 至少我们努力过了 |
[33:31] | We did more than that. We confirmed my suspicions. | 不止如此 这证实了我的怀疑 |
[33:34] | Glennda, come along. | 格兰达 过来 |
[33:35] | There’s some people I’d like you to meet. | 我想让你见见这些人 |
[33:42] | Uh, you two are free to go. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[33:45] | These sad specimens are the real suspects. | 这几位可悲的候选才是真正的嫌疑人 |
[33:48] | Not any longer. They’re tainted. | 不再是了 这样搜集证据不合法 |
[33:50] | Jane, do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 简 你都知道你做了些什么吗 |
[33:52] | I haven’t done anything, but it’s coming. | 我什么都还没做成呢 不过就快了 |
[33:54] | Glennda, meet the real suspects. | 格兰达 认识一下真正的嫌疑人 |
[33:56] | Bachelor number one– a serial bully and a thief. | 一号嫌犯 欺凌弱小的惯犯 还是个贼 |
[33:59] | Is that a dude? | 那是男人吗 |
[34:00] | Bachelor number two owns his own bookstore. | 二号嫌犯 开了一家自己的书店 |
[34:02] | He’s a drug-addicted sadist… | 是个患有赌瘾的虐待狂 |
[34:04] | Even the best dancer in the world | 就算是世界上最好的舞者 |
[34:05] | would look crazy | 对于不懂音乐的人来说 |
[34:06] | to those who can’t hear the music. | 也只是对牛弹琴 |
[34:07] | Who enjoys bad poetry. | 这人还喜欢读烂诗 |
[34:09] | Which leaves us with bachelor number three | 于是就剩下三号嫌疑犯 |
[34:12] | and the lowest life-form of them all– | 是他们三个中最低级的生物 |
[34:14] | A father that rejected his own son. | 一位否定自己儿子的父亲 |
[34:17] | Thank you. You just made my attorney’s job much easier. | 谢谢你 你这番话让我的律师如释重负 |
[34:21] | All three of these suspects | 这三个嫌疑犯对于点燃 |
[34:22] | are equally guilty | 夺去阿奇・布鲁姆生命的那把火 |
[34:24] | for lighting the flames that took the life of archie bloom. | 都负有同等罪责 |
[34:27] | They can’t all be the killer. | 他们不可能都是凶手 |
[34:28] | Well, sure they can, | 他们当然可以 |
[34:29] | because I figured out who Glennda saw | 因为我弄清了格兰达在死者被杀当晚 |
[34:31] | in that alleyway the night the victim was murdered. | 在巷子里看到的人是谁 |
[34:39] | Yes. Archie Bloom. | 没错 就是阿奇・布鲁姆自己 |
[34:43] | Ohh. The young man that doused his own car with gas, | 那个年轻人往自己的车上浇满了汽油 |
[34:45] | handcuffed himself to the steering wheel, | 把自己拷在方向盘上 |
[34:47] | and then… lit a match. | 然后 点燃了火柴 |
[35:12] | If the victim took his own life, | 如果死者是自杀的 |
[35:14] | it exonerates my client of guilt. | 我的委托人就可以免罪 |
[35:17] | Uh, all of our clients. | 我们所有的委托人 |
[35:18] | “Guilt” Is a relative term. | “罪责”是一个相对词 |
[35:21] | You three men drove a boy to take his own life. | 你们三个人逼一个男孩自杀 |
[35:24] | But before he did, he left clues | 但在他死前 他留下了线索 |
[35:25] | To make each one of you a suspect. | 让你们每个人都有嫌疑 |
[35:27] | What was the point? | 那有什么意义 |
[35:28] | He had to know the evidence would never stand up. | 他要知道 这样的证据永远站不住脚 |
[35:30] | Archie rigged it | 这是阿奇事先安排好的 |
[35:32] | so that if your clients didn’t go down for murder, | 这样的话 如果你们的客户不承认谋杀的话 |
[35:34] | they’d each have to answer for their other crimes. | 他们每个人都必须坦承自己犯下的其他罪行 |
[35:36] | We’re formally charging Rick Hughes with theft, | 我们要正式起诉里克・休斯偷窃罪 |
[35:38] | Gabriel Lamb with drug dealing, | 起诉加布里尔・兰姆交易毒品 |
[35:40] | And Archie Bloom– | 还有阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[35:41] | will walk. I guarantee it. | 会无罪放行 我可以保证 |
[35:43] | Where is he going? | 他能去哪儿 |
[35:44] | Your client handcuffed his gay son to a desk. | 你的客户把他的同性恋儿子绑在书桌上 |
[35:47] | Wait till that video gets out. | 等到那段视频公布的时候 |
[35:48] | You’re never gonna work again. | 你就永远翻不了身了 |
[35:50] | It’s just a shame a boy had to take his own life | 要一个男孩用生命的代价 将你们 |
[35:52] | to bring each of you to justice. | 绳之以法 真是可惜 |
[35:55] | Carl, get ’em out of here. | 卡尔 把他们带出去 |
[35:58] | Such a nice face. | 这张脸真好看 |
[36:01] | Why did he choose our alley to end his life? | 他为何要选择我们这条巷子自杀 |
[36:04] | Sometimes a dark alley is just a dark alley. | 有时候就只因为这条巷子足够阴森僻静 |
[36:22] | Well… they’ve all been processed. | 他们的起诉都在办理中了 |
[36:24] | Well, that’s a big haul today. | 今天真是一网打尽 |
[36:26] | Solved a murder. You booked three scumbags, | 谋杀告破 你起诉了三个卑鄙小人 |
[36:28] | as you coppers like to say. You should be very proud. | 你们这些警察就爱这么说 你该很自豪 |
[36:32] | I don’t think I’ve ever been so depressed about a case. | 我觉得我从没为一起案子如此沮丧过 |
[36:35] | I can’t get that kid out of my head. | 我无法不去想那个孩子 |
[36:39] | You want some tea? | 你想来点茶吗 |
[36:41] | I don’t think tea’s gonna do it. | 我想喝茶也解决不了问题 |
[36:45] | In that case, i think I know just the thing | 这样的话 我还正好知道一个 |
[36:47] | to cheer you up– | 让你振奋精神的法子 |
[36:50] | Cabaret. | 歌舞表演 |
[36:51] | Jane. | 简 |
[36:52] | And if hurry, we can catch the late show. | 如果抓紧 我们还能赶上晚场节目 |
[36:54] | Come on. I need to get flowers on the way. | 走吧 我路上还得买束花 |
[36:58] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:23] | Oh. Now who died? | 这次又是谁死了 |
[37:25] | Don’t mind us. We come bearing well wishes | 别介意 我们是带着美好的祝福 |
[37:28] | – And flowers, so… – Oh, thank you. | -和鲜花来的… -谢谢 |
[37:29] | Ah. Fifi Nix. | 菲菲・尼克斯 |
[37:33] | This is, uh, Teresa Lisbon. | 这位是特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[37:34] | Hi. Fifi. These are for you. | 嗨 菲菲 这是给你的 |
[37:36] | I just want to wish you luck with your new life. | 我只是想为你的新生送上祝福 |
[37:38] | You deserve the best. | 你理应过得好 |
[37:40] | What new life? | 什么新生 |
[37:42] | Are you gonna tell her, or shall I? | 你来告诉她 还是我来 |
[37:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:45] | Such modesty. | 真谦逊 |
[37:46] | Actually, I’m quite surprised you hadn’t picked it up. | 其实我很惊讶 你没联想到什么 |
[37:48] | “Fifi Nix.” | “菲菲・尼克斯” |
[37:51] | Phoenix. Risen from the ashes. | 是凤凰 浴火重生 |
[37:56] | Fifi nix is Archie Bloom? | 菲菲・尼克斯就是阿奇・布鲁姆 |
[38:04] | That’s right. I was. | 没错 我过去是 |
[38:05] | Uh, Archie, I mean. | 我是说 阿奇 |
[38:07] | The suicide was staged? | 这场自杀是设计好的陷阱 |
[38:09] | Not at first. It was gonna be real. | 一开始不是 我本来是真想死 |
[38:12] | They talked me out of it. | 他们说服了我 |
[38:16] | Where did you get the body? | 那你从哪儿找来的尸体 |
[38:19] | Well, here’s hoping I look good in prison orange. | 好吧 但愿我穿橙色狱服会好看 |
[38:22] | I stole an unclaimed body from the cemetery where I work. | 我从工作的墓园偷了一具无人认领的尸体 |
[38:25] | It was destined for the potter’s field. | 它本来要被送往公共墓地的 |
[38:31] | Watch the head. | 小心头 |
[38:33] | Whoa, whoa. Drop it down. | 等等 放下 |
[38:36] | Ohh. Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[38:38] | Watch your step. Watch the bag. | 小心脚下 小心这包袱 |
[38:40] | Come on. This way. | 快 这边 |
[38:42] | Come on. Shangela, get the door. | 快 香洁拉 把门打开 |
[38:57] | Come on then. | 快走啊 |
[39:01] | My heel. | 我的鞋跟 |
[39:02] | Don’t worry about it. Let’s go. | 别管了 走吧 |
[39:03] | Keep going. Keep going. | 赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[39:04] | And what about the dental records? | 那牙医记录呢 |
[39:06] | Well, Miss frita people over there | 那边这位弗利达・皮坡小姐 |
[39:07] | Happens to be a dentist during the day. | 白天的职业恰好是一名牙医 |
[39:10] | Archie’s dentist. | 阿奇的牙医 |
[39:12] | Uh, I x-rayed the corpse and supplied your department | 我通过X光扫描了尸体 然后向你们部门 |
[39:15] | with the film. | 提供了片段 |
[39:16] | That’s how I met everyone. | 我就是这样认识大家的 |
[39:18] | Last year, I was getting a checkup. | 去年 我去作健康检查 |
[39:20] | I noticed traces of eyeliner on my dentist. | 我发现牙医画过眼线的痕迹 |
[39:25] | He introduced me around. | 他把我介绍过来的 |
[39:27] | So you were all in on it? | 所以你们都参与其中 |
[39:29] | We’re suckers for heartache. | 我们的心脏都受不了刺激 |
[39:31] | And that’s why I lied about what I saw in the alley. | 所以我才撒谎说在巷子里看见了凶手 |
[39:36] | She lied to protect us. | 她撒谎是为了保护我们 |
[39:37] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道那人就是我 |
[39:39] | Well, you’re exactly what I expected to find, | 你正是我想要找到的人 |
[39:41] | I mean, uh, aside from a little paint and bodywork. | 我是说 除了这打扮和这身体 |
[39:45] | What did you expect to find? | 你想要找到什么样的人 |
[39:48] | The victim we were investigating | 我们正在调查的死者 |
[39:50] | wasn’t someone preparing to die. | 不是一个准备赴死之人 |
[39:52] | It was someone that wanted to live. | 而是一个有求生欲望的人 |
[39:58] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[40:00] | Yes, uh, what are we going to do? | 是啊 我们打算怎么办呢 |
[40:05] | And now, we have a treat for you tonight. | 下面 是今晚的特别节目 |
[40:09] | The fiery creation who defies the laws of man and nature. | 公然藐视人与自然规律的激情创造 |
[40:14] | Drag babies, I present to you | 那就是变装宝贝们 我向大家介绍 |
[40:17] | the transcendent, transformative Fifi Nix. | 超凡脱俗 脱胎换骨的菲菲・尼克斯 |
[40:30] | *Somewhere | 在彩虹之上的* |
[40:34] | *Over the rainbow | 某个地方* |
[40:39] | *Way up high | 一路直上* |
[40:46] | *There’s | 有一块* |
[40:47] | *A land | 乐土* |
[40:51] | That I heard of | 我曾在* |
[40:53] | *Once | 摇篮里* |
[40:55] | *In a lullaby | 听到过* |
[41:00] | Is that a tear I see? | 我看到的那是眼泪吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, right. Just keep watching. | 是啊 没错 好好看你的节目 |
[41:05] | *Over the rainbow | 在彩虹之上* |
[41:09] | *Skies are blue | 有蔚蓝天空* |
[41:16] | *And the dreams | 只要敢想* |
[41:21] | *That you dare to dream | 梦想真的* |
[41:24] | *Really do | 真的会* |
[41:26] | *Come true | 变为现实* |