时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | You know what Red John’s trying to do, don’t you? | 你知道血腥约翰的用意吧 |
[00:05] | He asked me if I’m ready to quit. | 他问我是不是准备放弃 |
[00:07] | – How does Jane seem to you? – I think he’s in trouble. | -你觉得简怎么样 -我觉得他不太妙 |
[00:09] | You tortured the guy, for Christ sakes. | 你虐待了这个人 看在上帝的份上 |
[00:11] | I gave an evil psychopath justice. | 我让一个邪恶的变态得到了惩罚 |
[00:14] | I’m not gonna apologize. | 我不会道歉的 |
[00:16] | You’re fired. Get outta here right now. | 你被解雇了 现在立刻从这儿滚 |
[00:19] | Don’t do anything rash. We can work this out. | 不要草率行事 我们可以解决此事的 |
[00:21] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会解决的 |
[00:24] | I doubt that. | 这未必吧 |
[00:25] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[00:31] | 六个月后 | |
[00:33] | 内华达州 拉斯维加斯 | |
[00:57] | Hey Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[01:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | Magic, huh? | 搞魔术的吧 |
[01:20] | “Magic”? | “魔术” |
[01:21] | Tough business. | 经营惨淡 |
[01:23] | Yeah. No, uh, I’m–I’m– I’m not a magician, no. | 不 我 我 我不是魔术师 不 |
[01:26] | No? | 不是吗 |
[01:27] | No. | 不是 |
[01:28] | You do coin tricks and you have the look. | 你玩硬币魔术 而且看上去就像 |
[01:31] | What is the look? | 看上去像什么 |
[01:33] | Like you’re hiding stuff. | 像你在隐藏什么 |
[01:36] | I’ve seen you around, | 我在这里见过你 |
[01:37] | served you drinks a couple times. | 还为你端过几次酒水 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I remember. Uh, Lorelei, right? | 是的 我记得 你是劳拉蕾吧 |
[01:43] | How you doing? I’m–I’m Patrick. | 你好吗 我 我是派翠克 |
[01:44] | Hey, Patrick. So you’re not a magician? | 你好 派翠克 这么说你不是魔术师 |
[01:48] | No. No, I’m a con man. I steal from people. | 不 不是 我是个骗子 我偷东西 |
[01:55] | You just come right out and say it– | 你说得太轻松了 |
[01:57] | “I steal from people”– like, “I sell shoes,” | 说”我偷东西”的口气像是”我卖鞋子” |
[01:59] | like it’s not a big deal. | 好像没什么大不了的 |
[02:01] | Well, it’s not a big deal. | 确实没什么大不了的 |
[02:02] | If you know what you’re doing, it’s very easy. | 如果你知道自己在做什么 就容易了 |
[02:05] | It’s a big deal because it’s wrong to steal from people. | 这可不是小事 因为偷东西不对 |
[02:09] | No such thing as wrong. | 没有不对的事 |
[02:11] | Really? When did that happen? | 真的吗 这是怎么说的 |
[02:13] | Well, there’s legal or illegal, | 世上只有合法和非法的事 |
[02:16] | there’s, uh… | 还有… |
[02:18] | happy or sad, rich or poor, alive or dead, | 快乐和悲伤 富有和贫穷 生或死 |
[02:23] | but there’s no wrong or right. | 但是没有错和对 |
[02:26] | Stuff just happens, that’s all. One damn thing after another. | 世事就是如此 坏事接踵而来 |
[02:29] | Of course there’s wrong or right. You know that. | 世上当然有错和对 你知道的 |
[02:36] | I killed a man last year. | 去年我杀了一个人 |
[02:38] | Turns out he wasn’t a man I wanted to kill. Wrong guy. | 但是他并不是我想杀的人 我找错了人 |
[02:41] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说… |
[02:43] | now when I recall shooting him dead… | 现在我回想起杀死他的时候 |
[02:48] | still feels good. | 感觉仍旧很好 |
[02:50] | It’s a happy little memory to cherish, | 是段值得珍惜的快乐记忆 |
[02:53] | like Christmas. | 就像圣诞节 |
[02:55] | Now you’re just trying to shock me, aren’t you? | 现在你只是想让我震惊 对吧 |
[02:58] | Yes. | 对吧 |
[03:00] | You seem like a happy soul, Lorelei. You happy? | 你似乎很快乐 劳拉蕾 你快乐吗 |
[03:02] | Yes. I am. | 是的 我很快乐 |
[03:04] | Well, that’s nice. | 那就好 |
[03:06] | What’s your secret? | 你保持快乐的秘密是什么 |
[03:09] | Faith. | 信念 |
[03:10] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[03:13] | Yes, I’ve heard that. | 是啊 我听说过 |
[03:16] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[03:19] | This is nice. | 这很好 |
[03:22] | Been looking for you. How you doing? Everything okay? | 我一直在找你 你好吗 一切都好吧 |
[03:24] | Well, how you doing, Oscar? | 你好吗 奥斯卡 |
[03:25] | I’m good. How you doing? | 我很好 你呢 |
[03:26] | Good. This is, um, Lorelei. | 很好 这是劳拉蕾 |
[03:28] | Lorelei. What are you guys drinking? | 劳拉蕾 你们在喝什么 |
[03:31] | Uh, same again for my friends here. Cognac for me. | 我要和你们一样的 法国白兰地 |
[03:36] | This is an amazing man right here. | 这个人很神奇 |
[03:39] | This man can reach beyond the veil of death. | 他能穿透死亡的面纱 |
[03:41] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[03:42] | Uh, no. No, we– we just met, really. | 不 不知道 我们 我们刚认识 |
[03:46] | You ever lose someone? | 你失去过什么人吗 |
[03:47] | I lost my mother when I was 5. | 我五岁时没了母亲 |
[03:51] | But this man… he let me talk to her, | 但是这个人 他让我和她对话了 |
[03:55] | and I truly felt her presence. | 而且我真的感觉到了她的存在 |
[03:58] | She said she loves me. She’s always watching over me. | 她说她爱我 她永远守护着我 |
[04:03] | Well, it’s both a gift and a curse. | 这既是天赋 也是诅咒 |
[04:06] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[04:09] | I told my father all about you… | 我把你的事都告诉了我父亲 |
[04:11] | about, uh, what an awesome spiritual experience it was… | 告诉他 这次了不起的灵魂经历 |
[04:16] | Best 10 grand I ever spent. | 我花过最值的一万美元 |
[04:18] | My father–he’s a tight bastard. He says, “10 grand?! | 我父亲 是个混蛋 他说”一万美元 |
[04:22] | Screw that bitch. Go get your money back”” | 让他去死吧 把你的钱拿回来” |
[04:25] | Turns out my mother’s not dead. | 原来我母亲没死 |
[04:27] | She ran off with her aerobics instructor. | 她原来是和她的有氧健身教练跑了 |
[04:29] | She lives in San Juan, Puerto Rico. | 她住在波多黎各的圣胡安 |
[04:32] | Owns a nail salon. | 经营一家美甲沙龙 |
[04:35] | That explains why she was so easy to contact, I guess. | 我猜这就是为什么与她通灵很容易的原因了 |
[04:41] | That’s good you can smile about this. | 你能为这事笑起来真好 |
[04:43] | Here’s the thing– | 事实是 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna be forgiving. | 我会对你宽宏大量 |
[04:45] | Give me my money back, and, uh, | 把钱还给我 |
[04:47] | Mervin here is gonna tune you up a little, that’s all. | 让马尔文教训你一顿 就这样 |
[04:51] | You, uh… you mind if I, um… | 你 你介意我… |
[04:54] | Give me my money back. | 把钱还给我 |
[04:56] | Yeah, um, can I–pass a light. Um, I don’t have it. | 我能 借个火 我没钱 |
[05:01] | I spent it all. | 我全花了 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | Well, Mervin’s gonna break your arms and the legs… | 那马尔文会弄断了你的胳膊和腿 |
[05:09] | And then when you’re walking again, you’ll owe me 50 grand. | 等你又能走了 你就欠我五万美元了 |
[05:20] | I got it, I got it, I got it. Go get him. | 我没事 我能搞定 去追他 |
[05:51] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[06:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:23] | Merwin! | 住手马尔文 |
[06:25] | Police! | 我们是警察 |
[06:26] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[06:27] | Break it up, you two! | 你们两个住手 |
[06:27] | Stay where you are! | 不要乱动 |
[06:29] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[06:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:44] | 超感警探 | |
[06:46] | 超感警探 | |
[06:57] | So Benjamin does this thing now | 本杰明现在会挪着他的小屁股往前冲了 |
[06:57] | 萨克拉门托 加州 | |
[06:58] | where he kinda scoots forward on his butt like a penguin. | 像只小企鹅一样 |
[07:00] | It’s so cute, it’s insane. | 可爱死了 |
[07:02] | – Yeah. – Oh, wait. | -是啊 -等等 |
[07:03] | I got a clip on my phone. Let me find it for you. | 我手机上有个片段 我翻出来给你们看 |
[07:04] | Hey, T. | 小特 |
[07:05] | Hey, Pat. How ya doin’? Guys. | 帕特 最近怎么样 伙计们 |
[07:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:09] | Oh, God. What did that? | 我的天 怎么搞成这样 |
[07:11] | Shotgun from about 6 inches away. | 猎枪打的 射击距离大概六英寸远 |
[07:14] | John Doe all the way. | 无法辨认 |
[07:16] | No wallet, no tattoos, no jewelry, | 钱包 纹身 首饰什么都没有 |
[07:19] | no face. | 完全破相 |
[07:20] | There’s a lot of blood. | 有很多血 |
[07:21] | He must’ve been killed right here. | 他肯定是在这里被杀的 |
[07:22] | Robbery? | 抢劫吗 |
[07:24] | Well, there’s no foot traffic. | 这边人流量可不多 |
[07:26] | Nothing but offices around here. It’s dead at night. | 周围只有些办事处 一到晚上就没人了 |
[07:28] | Well, he must’ve arrived here in some kind of vehicle. | 他肯定是坐车来的 |
[07:31] | There’s an interstate ramp a block away from here. | 离这里一个街区有条州际公路匝道 |
[07:33] | Our friend could’ve come from Oregon. | 这伙计可能来自俄勒冈州 |
[07:35] | Give us 20 minutes with him, and you can bag him. | 我们需要二十分钟 你们就可以带走他了 |
[07:37] | No hurry. Hey. | 不急 |
[07:39] | Sorry about Jane, by the way. | 顺便说一句 简的事情我很遗憾 |
[07:41] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[07:41] | Too bad about what? | 什么太糟了 |
[07:42] | That he got arrested. | 他被逮捕的事 |
[07:45] | I heard it from some guys in vice. | 我从维加斯警方那里听说的 |
[07:47] | He got busted for assault, fraud, narcotics, | 他在拉斯维加斯被捕了 |
[07:50] | and resisting arrest in Vegas. | 罪名是斗殴 诈骗 吸毒 |
[07:53] | That’s terrible. | 那太糟了 |
[07:54] | We should do something. | 我们该做点什么 |
[07:55] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -比如呢 -我不知道 |
[07:57] | Try and talk to him, I guess, see if he needs help. | 比如跟他谈谈 问问他需不需要帮忙 |
[08:01] | It’s been six months since he left. | 他离开已经六个月了 |
[08:02] | – Maybe he’s changed. – No. | -也许他改变主意了 -不行 |
[08:04] | But– | 可是… |
[08:04] | I offered him all the help in the world, | 我能帮的都帮了 |
[08:06] | and he turned me down many times. | 而他一次又一次拒绝我 |
[08:08] | He has to want to change. | 他得自己先想通 |
[08:10] | He has to hit bottom and know it. | 等他的生活跌至谷底 他就会想通的 |
[08:11] | That’s recovery 101, right? | 这才是恢复守则 对吗 |
[08:14] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[08:15] | Well, maybe this is bottom. | 这也许就是他的最低谷了 |
[08:16] | It’s pretty low, boss. | 他很低迷 老大 |
[08:17] | When he wants help, he’ll ask us. | 他需要帮助的话自然会告诉我们的 |
[08:19] | He knows where we are. | 他知道我们在哪儿 |
[08:21] | – Hey, Pat. Good seeing ya. – You too. | -帕特 见到你很高兴 -你也是 |
[08:22] | Get our John Doe here on ice quick. | 快把这个不明死者送去冷库吧 |
[08:24] | I think he’s gonna be around for a while. | 他在这里可好一会儿了 |
[08:26] | All right,see ya. | 好的 到时候见 |
[08:44] | Sign that. | 在这里签名 |
[08:48] | Uh, wh-why am I being released? I didn’t raise bail. | 为什么释放我 我没要保释 |
[08:52] | Somebody raised it for you. | 有人保你了 |
[08:54] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[08:55] | I don’t have that information. | 我不知道是谁 |
[08:58] | Teresa Lisbon is my guess. Huh? Lisbon? | 我猜是特蕾莎・里斯本 是吗 里斯本 |
[09:01] | I don’t have that information. | 我不知道是谁 |
[09:03] | Okay. You don’t have that information. | 好吧 你不知道是谁 |
[09:05] | You can keep that. Thank you. | 你留着吧 谢谢 |
[09:28] | 婚礼教堂 | |
[09:38] | 托德汽车旅馆 | |
[10:03] | 派翠克・简 加调局顾问 | |
[10:12] | Boss? Good news, bad news. | 老大 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[10:15] | Bad news– our John Doe’s prints | 坏消息是不明死者的指纹没有匹配 |
[10:17] | didn’t get a match, so we still have no I.D. | 所以还没法确认他的身份 |
[10:19] | Of course. | 果然 |
[10:20] | Good news– | 好消息是 |
[10:20] | SAC P.D. caught a homicide | 萨城警局昨晚在 |
[10:21] | on Pacoima and Third | 帕克伊马街和第三街的交汇处 |
[10:23] | last night. | 接到一起谋杀案 |
[10:24] | Suspect got away, but they have an eyewitness, | 疑犯逃走了 不过有一名目击证人 |
[10:26] | and they recovered the murder weapon– | 他们还原了凶器 |
[10:28] | a sawed-off shotgun. | 是一把散弹猎枪 |
[10:29] | Ejected cartridge was the same make as ours, | 弹壳和我们发现的一样 |
[10:31] | and Pacoima and Third | 帕克伊马街和第三街的交汇处 |
[10:32] | is only ten blocks | 距离凶案现场 |
[10:33] | from our murder scene. | 只有十个街区远 |
[10:34] | That’s news. | 这只是个消息 |
[10:35] | Good news would be better than that. | 算不上什么好消息 |
[10:38] | It’s a lead. | 也算是一条线索吧 |
[10:39] | You’re right. SAC P.D., you said? | 你说得对 你说是萨城警局吗 |
[10:41] | Uh, who’s the detective on that? | 哪个警探负责这起案子 |
[10:42] | Not sure. Somebody on Captain Rupert’s night shift. | 不知道 是罗伯特队长的夜巡警察 |
[10:45] | You’re right. It’s a good lead, | 你说得对 是条好线索 |
[10:47] | and I need to get out of here. | 我得出去透透气 |
[10:48] | Let’s go down in person and see what they have. | 我们去走访一下相关人员吧 |
[11:13] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[11:17] | Lorrie, right? | 劳莉 是吗 |
[11:19] | Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾 |
[11:20] | Sorry. This was a mistake. | 抱歉 我不该来的 |
[11:22] | No, no, no, no, no. Lorelei. | 不 不 不 劳拉蕾 |
[11:24] | I’m very happy to see you. | 我很高兴见到你 |
[11:25] | Just, uh, been a little slow today. | 只是今天过得太慢了 |
[11:27] | It’s–it’s been a rough week. | 这个星期过得不太好 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I can imagine. | 我猜也是 |
[11:32] | I brought you some chicken soup. | 我给你带了些鸡汤 |
[11:35] | For me? | 为我吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[11:42] | Excuse the mess. | 抱歉家里很乱 |
[11:45] | How did you know my address? | 你怎么知道我住这里 |
[11:47] | The bail bondsman gave it to me. | 保释担保人给我的地址 |
[11:51] | How did you know who the bail bondsman was? | 你怎么知道保释担保人是谁 |
[11:54] | What are you, Columbo here with the third degree? | 你谁啊 神探科伦坡吗 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. Just a little curious. | 抱歉 只是有点好奇罢了 |
[12:00] | I knew who he was because | 我知道是谁 |
[12:04] | I was the one that put up the money for your bail. | 因为我就是给你交保释费的人 |
[12:07] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[12:10] | I’ll–I’ll pay you back as soon as I can. | 只要我攒够钱 就马上还你 |
[12:12] | Figured you were good for it. | 就知道你会这样说 |
[12:14] | Why’d you do that for me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[12:17] | You seemed like a good man who lost his way. | 你看来像个迷失方向的好人 |
[12:21] | I could help, so I did… | 我能帮忙 所以我就帮了… |
[12:24] | and at this point, | 此时此刻 |
[12:25] | a straight up “Thank you” would be okay. | 直接说声”谢谢”就行 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:32] | There’s, uh, a lot of good men out there… | 监狱里有很多好人… |
[12:37] | who have lost their way. | 迷失了方向 |
[12:39] | Wow. You’re gonna make me say it out loud? | 你非得逼我说出来吗 |
[12:42] | I felt like we got along pretty good. | 我觉得我们处得很好 |
[12:46] | I felt like there was some kind of… | 我觉得我们之间… |
[12:49] | weird connection there between us. | 有种奇怪的联系 |
[12:51] | I trusted my feelings. | 我相信我的直觉 |
[12:56] | Damn it. Was I wrong? | 该死 我错了吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 没有 |
[13:03] | You weren’t wrong. | 你没错 |
[13:04] | Okay then. | 那就好 |
[13:06] | I have to warn you, Lorelei, um, | 我得警告你 劳拉蕾 |
[13:09] | I’m not the great catch you might think I am from… | 你可能对我第一印象很好 但那其实 |
[13:13] | first impressions. | 不是真实的我 |
[13:18] | That’s okay. Neither am I. | 没关系 我也没那么优秀 |
[13:22] | 萨克拉门托警局 | |
[13:25] | Bean, tell these people what you saw. | 比恩 告诉这些人你看到了什么 |
[13:28] | I’m collecting cans on Third, | 我在第三街上捡罐子 |
[13:30] | right next to the park where they sell their drugs. | 他们就在旁边的公园里进行毒品交易 |
[13:32] | There’s a gunshot. Boom! | 突然枪响了 砰 |
[13:34] | Then a tall, young, Latin gentleman | 然后一位高大年轻的拉丁绅士 |
[13:36] | come running out of the park holding a sawed-off shotgun. | 从公园里跑出来 还拿着一把短火枪 |
[13:40] | He trips and falls over. | 他绊了一下 摔倒了 |
[13:42] | Drops the gun. Then he gets up and runs away, | 枪也丢了 然后他爬起来跑了 |
[13:46] | leaves the gun, and that’s what I saw. | 留下了枪 这就是我看到的情况 |
[13:48] | The tall, young, Latin gentleman– | 那位高大年轻的拉丁绅士 |
[13:50] | did you get a good look at him? | 你看到他的长相了吗 |
[13:51] | Come right by me. | 他正从我身边跑过 |
[13:53] | Got a scar on his face right here, | 脸上的这个位置有块疤 |
[13:55] | little chin beard… | 山羊胡… |
[13:57] | Big gold earring like a pirate, | 戴着硕大的金耳环 像海盗一样 |
[13:59] | black T-shirt, jeans… White shoes. | 黑T恤 牛仔裤 白鞋子 |
[14:03] | Anything on the T-shirt? Logo? Numbers? | T恤上有什么商标或者数字吗 |
[14:06] | Don’t think so. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Thanks, Bean. | 谢谢你 比恩 |
[14:08] | Wait. Close your eyes and picture him. | 等等 闭上双眼 然后描绘他的样子 |
[14:14] | Now imagine him coming toward you. | 现在想象他正朝你走来 |
[14:19] | There’s a little dog right here on his shirt. | 他的T恤上有只小狗 |
[14:22] | Not a cute dog. Like, you know… | 并不是可爱的小狗 而是… |
[14:24] | a snarling dog. | 咆哮的狗 |
[14:26] | Like a bulldog or a wolf? | 像是牛头犬或者狼吗 |
[14:28] | Wolf! | 就是狼 |
[14:29] | Grape Street Lobos wear black shirts | 葡萄街林狼黑帮穿着 |
[14:31] | with a wolf on ’em. | 有狼图案的黑T恤 |
[14:32] | – Thank you, Miss Bean. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢你 比恩小姐 -没事 |
[14:34] | Yeah, so it’s kind of thin, but my guys’ll check out | 证据有些站不住脚 但是我会派人调查 |
[14:37] | the Lobos, and we’ll let you know. | 黑帮的情况 再告诉你结果 |
[14:39] | Well, we can check ’em out for you, if you’d like. | 我们可以派人去调查 如果可以的话 |
[14:41] | CBI gang unit has a really good database. | 加调局帮派调查组的数据库很齐全 |
[14:42] | That’s okay, girls. | 没关系 姑娘们 |
[14:43] | Thanks, but we don’t even know if it’s the same gun as yours. | 谢谢 但我们还不知道枪是否和你们的一样 |
[14:46] | It probably isn’t. | 也许不是 |
[14:47] | Yeah, okay, Rupe. It was good seeing ya. | 好的 鲁伯 见到你很高兴 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[14:51] | Talk to the gang unit. | 问问帮派调查组 |
[14:52] | See what they know about the Lobos. | 看他们对葡萄街林狼黑帮有何了解 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna take some personal time. | 我要独处一会儿 |
[14:56] | You take the car. I’m gonna walk. | 你开车走吧 我走路就行 |
[14:58] | Walk? | 走路 |
[14:59] | I mean… okay. | 我是说… 好吧 |
[15:01] | See ya. | 回见 |
[15:13] | The zebra’s kick saves its life. | 斑马的踢跳救了自己一命 |
[15:20] | She got away. | 她成功逃脱了 |
[15:25] | A neck bite finally subdues her prey. | 她最终在猎物脖子上咬了一口 |
[15:30] | – The yearly wildebeest migration… – You okay? | -牛羚每年进行一次迁移… -你没事吧 |
[15:33] | Brings several months’ supply of regular meals. | 它们带着几个月的食粮 |
[16:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:30] | Good morning, sleepy lover. | 早上好 小懒虫 |
[16:39] | You must have slept 12 hours. | 你肯定睡了12个小时 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I think I was tired. | 是啊 我觉得好累 |
[16:45] | I gotta go to work. I made some eggs. | 我得去工作了 我煎了几个蛋 |
[16:48] | How did you know I love eggs? | 你怎么知道我喜欢吃蛋 |
[16:55] | This is delicious. Thank you. | 太好吃了 谢谢 |
[17:00] | We had fun, huh? | 我们玩得很开心 是吧 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:05] | Perhaps we can see each other again. | 也许我们能再见 |
[17:08] | That’s not up to me. | 那不是我说了算的 |
[17:10] | Oh, you have no say in it? | 你没有发言权吗 |
[17:12] | None at all. | 完全没有 |
[17:13] | It’s very restful. | 真放松啊 |
[17:16] | I don’t follow you. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[17:18] | I do what Red John tells me to do. | 我听从了血腥约翰的吩咐 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | Your freedom, our night together– | 给你自由 我们的一夜情 |
[17:28] | that was a gift from him. | 那是他的礼物 |
[17:33] | You can hurt me, if you’d like. | 如果你想 你可以伤害我 |
[17:36] | No, I don’t want to hurt you. | 不 我不想伤害你 |
[17:39] | I’ve given up. He knows that. | 我已经放弃了 他知道的 |
[17:42] | What does he want from me? | 他到底想要什么 |
[17:43] | He doesn’t want anything from you. | 他什么也不想要 |
[17:47] | After all these years, he’s come to see you | 过了这么多年 他觉得你就像 |
[17:49] | as an old comrade rather than an enemy. | 老伙伴 而不是宿敌 |
[17:53] | He hopes you’ll come to feel the same way. | 他希望你也能这样觉得 |
[17:56] | A comrade. | 伙伴 |
[17:59] | Patrick… | 派翠克… |
[18:02] | look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[18:04] | You need a new life. | 你需要新的生活 |
[18:07] | He can give that to you. | 他能让你重新开始 |
[18:09] | You have to leave. | 你走吧 |
[18:11] | He’s offering the hand of friendship. | 他伸出了友谊之手 |
[18:13] | If you refuse him, he’ll be upset. | 如果你拒绝 他会不高兴的 |
[18:15] | – Anyone would be. – Get out. | -任谁都会不高兴 -出去 |
[18:24] | You know where to find me. | 你知道能在哪找到我 |
[18:51] | Hey, Grace, you seen Lisbon? | 格蕾斯 见到里斯本了吗 |
[18:53] | She had to take some personal time. | 她有些私事要处理 |
[18:55] | – Where’d she go? – Didn’t say. | -她去哪了 -她没说 |
[18:58] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[18:59] | I just got this from the gang unit. | 刚从帮派调查组得到这个 |
[19:01] | Kevin Cintron, A.K.A. Purple, | 凯文・辛特罗 又名阿紫 |
[19:03] | affiliated with the Grape Street Lobos. | 混迹于葡萄街林狼 |
[19:06] | Matches the witness description exactly. | 完全符合目击者的描述 |
[19:08] | Did you show the witness the photo? | 你给目击者看了他的相片吗 |
[19:09] | I do that, and we have to go through Sac. P.D. Homicide, | 要这样 必须先经过萨克门托警局罪案组 |
[19:12] | and they’ll want to take the bust, and we need the bust. | 这样他们就会进行搜捕 而我们需要先搜捕 |
[19:14] | Must be a thousand bad guys | 肯定是一大帮留着胡须 |
[19:15] | with gold earrings, beards, and scars. | 带着金耳环 浑身是疤的人 |
[19:17] | I got an address from his P.O. | 我从他的假释官那得到一个地址 |
[19:18] | Well, after killing two people, | 杀了两个人 |
[19:20] | that’s probably not where he’s at. | 估计他不会待在那里了 |
[19:21] | It’s a good place to start, though, and I’m going. | 但可以先从那里着手 反正我要去 |
[19:23] | You want me to get you some doughnuts while I’m out? | 要不要我带甜甜圈回来给你们吃 |
[20:02] | This is God. | 上帝在此 |
[20:04] | What is it now? | 许的什么愿 |
[20:07] | You scared the life out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[20:10] | I crawled all the way on my hands and knees | 我从那扇门那里手脚并用爬过来的 |
[20:12] | from that door, but it was worth it. | 但很值得啊 |
[20:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[20:16] | It’s good to see you. How have you been? | 很高兴见到你 最近怎样 |
[20:18] | Worried sick is how I’ve been, | 焦急万分就是我的现状 |
[20:20] | and then you pop in here like some sort of a lunatic, | 而现在你像个疯子一样突然在这里出现 |
[20:22] | playing games, asking me how I’ve been. | 玩这吓唬人的游戏 还问我最近怎样 |
[20:24] | – Just… – Shame on you. | -我只是… -真丢人 |
[20:25] | Stay calm, okay? | 淡定 好吗 |
[20:27] | It’s important that no one sees us together. | 重要的是不能有人见到咱俩在一起 |
[20:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:33] | I’m faking my breakdown. | 我是假装崩溃 |
[20:35] | It’s a ruse to trap Red John. | 用来给血型约翰下套子的 |
[20:37] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[20:40] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[20:43] | Okay, we are in a church. | 拜托 我们在教堂里 |
[20:44] | Uh, wait, so how does faking a breakdown– | 等等 假装崩溃 |
[20:46] | if that’s what you’re really doing, | 如果你真是假装的 |
[20:48] | because it looks pretty real to me, | 因为我觉得还蛮真实的 |
[20:50] | how does that trap Red John? | 这又怎么给血型约翰下套呢 |
[20:52] | What does Red John want from me? | 血型约翰想从我这得到什么 |
[20:54] | What did he send that little girl to ask me? | 他让那个小女孩问了我什么 |
[20:57] | Do you give up? | 你放弃了吗 |
[20:58] | Exactly, and I do give up. | 没错 那我就放弃 |
[20:59] | I quit. I burn the Red John files. | 我退出 我烧了血型约翰的档案 |
[21:02] | I freak out at the boss. I admit defeat, | 我对头儿发飙 我承认我被打败了 |
[21:04] | and I sink into a terrible depression. | 然后又陷入了严重的抑郁 |
[21:08] | Brilliant. You did that part great. Now what? | 棒极了 你那部分演得很棒 现在要怎样 |
[21:10] | And why doesn’t he just kill me? | 为什么他不杀了我 |
[21:13] | Because it’s too easy. He wants to turn me. | 因为要杀我太简单了 他想要改变我 |
[21:15] | He wants to make me his disciple. | 他想让我崇拜他 |
[21:18] | So I admit defeat, and then he reaches out | 所以我承认我失败了 然后他便会来找我 |
[21:21] | to start a conversation. | 来找我谈 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s all supposition. | 那只是你的猜测 |
[21:25] | – He’s not gonna– – He already has reached out. | -他不会… -他已经派人来了 |
[21:27] | He sent me a message. | 他给我捎了个口信 |
[21:30] | I need to start a new life, and he can help me. | 他说我需要新的生活 他可以帮助我 |
[21:36] | Help you? He wants to help you? | 帮你 他想要帮你 |
[21:39] | – Yeah. – What are you gonna do? | -没错 -那你准备怎么办 |
[21:41] | Well, I’m gonna take him up on the offer. | 我准备接受他的邀请 |
[21:44] | I’m in a lot of real trouble. | 我麻烦很多 |
[21:46] | I do need a new life. | 确实需要新的生活 |
[21:47] | Yes, you do. | 没错 你是需要 |
[21:49] | That’s what makes the gag work. | 这样才能成功地下套 |
[21:52] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:53] | Well, I don’t know. I let him lead. | 我不知道 让他领衔主演呗 |
[21:55] | That’s the beauty of it. | 这就是美妙所在啊 |
[21:56] | He thinks I’m the fish and he’s the fisherman. | 他认为我是鱼 他是钓鱼者 |
[21:59] | Unless he sees the truth. | 除非他知道真相 |
[22:02] | I am giving him his heart’s desire. | 我给他的是他内心真正想要的 |
[22:04] | He will see what he wants to see. | 他看到的只会是他想要看到的 |
[22:07] | Or not. | 或许不会 |
[22:09] | Fooled you. I can fool him. | 我瞒住了你 也能瞒住他 |
[22:10] | Yeah, you fooled me all right. Well done. | 没错 你是瞒住了我 干得漂亮 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Well… | 这个嘛… |
[22:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:19] | I tried calling. | 我给你打电话 |
[22:20] | I tried calling you hundreds of times, | 打了无数次电话 |
[22:23] | begging you to talk to me, begging you to get help. | 求你和我说说话 求你去寻求帮助 |
[22:27] | Not a reply. Not a word. Not a text. | 但你从不回应 连条短信都没有 |
[22:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:34] | You know what? | 你知不知道 |
[22:36] | I have not been sleeping. I’ve been– | 我夜不成眠 我… |
[22:38] | Forget it. Never mind. Y-you know, you’re a jerk. | 算了 不说了 你知道吗 你是个混蛋 |
[22:44] | And your plan? It’s stupid. | 而你的计划 愚蠢至极 |
[22:46] | It’s not even a plan. | 甚至都不能称之为计划 |
[22:50] | But you will help me? | 但你会帮我的吧 |
[22:52] | What am I supposed to say, no? | 我还能拒绝吗 |
[22:55] | God, you’re despicable. | 天啊 你太可耻了 |
[22:57] | Take this. It’s clean. | 拿着 这个没被监听 |
[22:59] | I’ll call you on it when the time comes. | 时机成熟 我会给你打电话 |
[23:01] | In the meantime, do not contact me. | 但是 不要主动和我联系 |
[23:03] | Do not let anyone from CBI contact me, | 不要让加调局的任何人和我联系 |
[23:05] | and don’t tell anyone the truth. | 也不要告诉他们真相 |
[23:08] | Not a soul. | 谁都不行 |
[23:10] | I cannot believe | 真不敢相信 |
[23:11] | you didn’t tell me you were doing this, | 你没事先告诉我 |
[23:13] | that you couldn’t trust me with a secret like that. | 难道你连我也信不过吗 |
[23:15] | We’re supposed to be partners. | 我们是拍档 |
[23:17] | God knows, I am happy you’re back. | 天知道 我很高兴你回来了 |
[23:18] | It is a huge relief, | 我松了一大口气 |
[23:20] | but what you did, frankly, was a betrayal. | 但你做的一切 说实话 是活生生的背叛 |
[23:26] | God, I hate you, Jane. | 我恨你 简 |
[23:28] | I hate you! | 超恨你 |
[23:35] | We have your prints on the shotgun, Kevin. | 猎枪上有你的指纹 凯文 |
[23:38] | We have an eyewitness who saw you | 有目击证人看到你 |
[23:39] | shoot Dashawn Willits with that shotgun. | 用那把枪杀了丹肖・维尔茨 |
[23:41] | I’m showing them the gun because I’m trying to sell it to ’em. | 我是要卖枪才把枪给他们看的 |
[23:44] | Fool tried to take the gun from me. | 那傻冒想从我这抢走枪 |
[23:45] | I had no other choice. | 我也没办法啊 |
[23:46] | But the first shooting, though, | 那之前那一枪呢 |
[23:47] | the white John Doe on Lincoln Avenue, | 林肯大道那个无名氏 |
[23:49] | did that guy try to steal your gun, too? | 他也想偷你的枪吗 |
[23:51] | I didn’t touch that man, all right? He killed himself. | 我碰都没碰他好吗 他自杀的 |
[23:55] | I swear to God. Me and my boy Manfredo, | 向上帝发誓 我和曼弗雷多 |
[23:58] | we cruisin’ down the alleyway. | 飞车经过小巷 |
[23:59] | We lookin’ for open windows, to be honest with you, | 说实话 是在找下手目标 |
[24:01] | see this guy sittin’ up against the dumpster, | 看到一男的靠在垃圾桶上 |
[24:04] | got a bicycle next to him and a sawed-off shotgun. | 旁边有辆自行车 一把短猎枪 |
[24:06] | Just as we start to get close… | 我们快走到他身边的时候 |
[24:09] | Damn if he don’t blow off his head. | 他一枪打爆了自己的头 |
[24:10] | Hara-kiri. No messing around. | 自杀的 真不是骗你 |
[24:13] | How do we know you’re telling the truth? | 我们怎么知道你说的是真话 |
[24:14] | You don’t. You just know what is. | 没办法知道 但事实就这样 |
[24:17] | Come on, man, you guys ask Manfredo, | 你们可以去问曼弗雷多 |
[24:20] | he gonna tell you the same thing. | 他说的肯定是一样的 |
[24:23] | Yeah. Man just shot himself. | 那人突然朝自己开了一枪 |
[24:25] | Boom! Freaked me out. | 嘣 吓我一跳 |
[24:27] | I wanted the gun, but Kevin took it. | 我想要那枪的 不过凯文拿走了 |
[24:29] | I got the bike. Sweet fixie. | 自行车归我 超棒的定速车 |
[24:31] | Where’s the bike, Manfredo? | 那自行车在哪呢 曼弗雷多 |
[24:32] | Got stolen. | 被偷了 |
[24:36] | I know. Ironic, right? | 很讽刺是吧 |
[24:38] | Did you take anything else from him? | 你还拿了别的东西吗 |
[24:40] | We looked. He had nothing on him. | 我们找过了 身上没别的 |
[24:43] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我看他说的是实话 |
[24:45] | Cintron admitted to the second killing, no problem. | 辛特罗都已经痛快承认了第二桩凶杀案 |
[24:47] | Why would he lie about this one? | 何必在这桩上说谎呢 |
[24:49] | Looks like we’ll never know who he was. Poor soul. | 看来我们永远不会知道死者是谁了 真可怜 |
[24:53] | Lisbon, a word? | 里斯本 有事跟你说 |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:57] | Uh, is that the John Doe case you’re working on? | 那是你跟的无名氏案件吗 |
[24:58] | Yes, sir. It looks to be a suicide. | 是的 长官 应该是自杀 |
[25:00] | Oh, good. Excellent. Get that off the books, eh? | 好极了 这案子就算结了 |
[25:04] | I wanted to talk to you about Jane. | 我想和你谈谈简的事 |
[25:06] | It’s been six months since he’s gone. | 他离开已经6个月了 |
[25:07] | I think it’s time for a little outreach. | 是时候伸出橄榄枝了 |
[25:10] | Mm? Well, it’s the humane thing to do. | 这么做也比较人道 |
[25:11] | He was a big part of the CBI family, after all. | 他到底是加调局大家庭的一份子 |
[25:13] | I suppose, but I– | 没错 不过 |
[25:14] | I just–I-I just want to give him a call, see if, | 就让你给他打个电话 看看 |
[25:17] | you know, I can’t persuade him into rehab | 我是没法劝动他去疗养中心 |
[25:19] | or a psychiatry program or some such. | 或者接受心理治疗什么的 |
[25:20] | You know, it could make a big difference in his sentencing. | 这对他的判决会很有好处的 |
[25:23] | He could get community service. | 没准只罚他社区服务 |
[25:25] | He could come back and work for us eventually. | 最终他还可以回来工作 |
[25:27] | God knows, we need him, closure rates being | 现在破案率这么低 |
[25:31] | what they are right now– low. | 我们确实需要他 |
[25:32] | Yes, sir, and we will do our best to fix that, | 是 长官 我们会尽力破案的 |
[25:35] | but I don’t think we can help Jane. | 但我觉得我们没法帮到简 |
[25:37] | Besides, y– he’s made his bed. | 今天这样都是他自找的 |
[25:40] | I don’t think I could work with him again. | 我看我是没法再和他共事了 |
[25:42] | I need someone I can rely on. | 我需要一个靠得住的同事 |
[25:45] | I’m surprised. | 这倒真是出乎意料 |
[25:46] | I thought you would want to help him. | 我以为你会想帮他呢 |
[25:48] | Well, I do. | 我是想帮他 |
[25:51] | It’s not how it looks. | 这事不能看表面 |
[25:52] | I just have a feeling Jane’s better off | 我只是觉得现在让他清静点 |
[25:54] | left alone right now. | 会更好 |
[25:56] | Okay. It was just a thought. | 好吧 我也就这么一提 |
[26:06] | I’ve been, um, I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在想你说的 |
[26:08] | what you said about your friend. | 关于你朋友的事 |
[26:10] | Yes. | 然后呢 |
[26:11] | You said that he could help me start a new life. | 你说他可以帮我展开新生活 |
[26:19] | What does that mean exactly? | 这话到底什么意思 |
[26:21] | A new identity. Money. | 新身份 钱 |
[26:25] | A place to live. A job, if you want one. | 住所 要是你想要的话 还有新工作 |
[26:27] | And I-I do what in exchange? | 拿什么来换呢 |
[26:30] | Accept his friendship. | 成为他的朋友 |
[26:32] | It’s that easy? | 就那么简单吗 |
[26:33] | Sure. | 没错 |
[26:35] | Uh, he’ll want to speak to you first, | 他想先和你谈谈 |
[26:37] | make sure you’re on the level, if that’s all right. | 确保你已经够格了 可以吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:42] | And you’ll need to bring him a gift | 你得给他带份礼物 |
[26:45] | to show your respect for him. | 以表敬意 |
[26:48] | What kind of gift? | 什么样的礼物 |
[26:50] | Well, Teresa Lisbon’s dead body would be the perfect thing. | 特蕾莎・里斯本的尸体会是最好的礼物 |
[26:58] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[27:07] | What did you tell me? | 你不是跟我说过 |
[27:10] | There is no right or wrong. | 世间没有对错 |
[27:13] | There’s just stuff that happens. | 事情发生了就是发生了 |
[27:15] | No, no. There–there– there has to be something else. | 不能换成别的吗 |
[27:20] | I can’t think of anything else that would please him. | 我想不到别的可以取悦他的礼物 |
[27:23] | I can’t do that. | 我做不来 |
[27:25] | I understand you’re not there yet, | 我知道你现在还做不到 |
[27:29] | but look at it from his point of view. | 不过站在他的立场来看 |
[27:33] | How else will he know you’ve truly had a change of heart? | 哪还有别的方法来确定你真心变节了呢 |
[27:49] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:49] | Not now. | 这会没空 |
[27:51] | Uh, I’m glad to see that… | 很高兴见到 |
[28:04] | Jane. | 简 |
[28:08] | Jane. | 简 |
[28:10] | Well, it’s good to see you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[28:14] | How are you? | 还好吗 |
[28:15] | Uh, we’re good. How are you? | 我们还好 你呢 |
[28:18] | Never better. Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[28:20] | Jane? | 简 |
[28:22] | There you are. | 可找到你了 |
[28:38] | Good luck, Teresa. | 祝好运 特蕾莎 |
[28:40] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[29:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:16] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克・简 |
[29:18] | He took Lisbon. | 他带走了里斯本 |
[29:21] | Is he….? | 他是… |
[29:24] | His face… | 他的脸 |
[29:26] | Wh-who– who is th–who is that? | 他是谁 |
[29:29] | It’s Rigsby. | 是瑞斯比 |
[29:32] | It’s Wayne Rigsby. | 他是韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[29:40] | Turn it up. | 大声点 |
[29:45] | …in a macabre twist, after killing Agent Rigsby, | 更甚 在杀害了瑞斯比探员 |
[29:48] | 34-year-old father of a baby boy, | 这位34岁的小婴儿的父亲之后 |
[29:50] | the suspect, Patrick Jane, | 嫌犯派翠克・简在逃跑时 |
[29:52] | took Agent Teresa Lisbon,presumed dead, | 劫走了特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[29:54] | away with him when he escaped. | 后者据估计已经死亡 |
[29:56] | Authorities will not speculate | 当局无法推断出 |
[29:58] | as to why he wants her dead body. | 他为何要带走她的尸体 |
[30:02] | 亨德森工业园 拉斯维加斯 内华达州 | |
[30:06] | I’m hungry. I’m going to the store for nachos. | 饿死了 我去买点玉米饼 |
[30:09] | You guys want anything? They got pizza, hot dogs. | 你们想要点什么吗 他们有热狗和披萨 |
[30:12] | I’m good. | 我不需要 |
[30:13] | Me, too. Uh, Rigsby– | 我也是 瑞斯比 |
[30:15] | Yeah, I know, I know. Don’t call Sarah. I know. | 我知道 不要联络萨拉 知道 |
[30:19] | It’s killing me, though. She must be freaking out. | 不过真是折磨人 她肯定要疯了 |
[30:21] | Well, look at the bright side. | 往好处想想 |
[30:22] | Think of how happy she’s gonna be | 想想当你原地复活的时候 |
[30:24] | when you come back to life. | 她会有多么高兴 |
[30:32] | So where’d you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这地方的 |
[30:35] | The owner owes me poker money he’ll never pay back. | 这地方的主人欠我赌债还不上 |
[30:40] | So that thing you said before you shot me– | 那在你枪杀我之前说的那句话 |
[30:43] | uh, what did you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[30:49] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[30:51] | I was kinda hyped up. | 我有点激动 |
[30:53] | Oh, boy. Me, too. | 天 我也是 |
[30:54] | I thought at any moment we were gonna get found out. | 我一直以为我们会被发现 |
[31:00] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[31:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:03] | Spoke to my friend. He wants to meet with you. | 和我朋友谈了 他想见你 |
[31:06] | 2369 Foxglove Parkway, southwest Las Vegas. | 毛地黄林荫道2369号 拉斯维加斯西南 |
[31:12] | Go there at 3:00 today and wait for instructions. | 今天三点到那里等待指示 |
[31:15] | 2369 Foxglove Parkway at 3:00. | 毛地黄林荫道2369号 三点 |
[31:19] | Don’t forget the gift. | 别忘了带礼物 |
[31:21] | I have it right here. | 我早准备好了 |
[31:23] | Don’t bring the whole thing. Just the head. | 不用全带上 带脑袋就行 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:33] | So you want the good news or the bad news first? | 你是想先听好消息还是先听坏消息 |
[31:35] | You lost two fine agents. I’m sorry. | 你失去了两个好探员 我很遗憾 |
[31:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:41] | I knew Jane was wrong somehow, | 我早看简不对劲了 |
[31:42] | but I certainly never expected this. | 但我还真没想到这一步 |
[31:44] | Well, nobody did. | 没人想到过 |
[31:46] | We received no evaluation that indicated danger of this sort. | 我们掌握的情报完全没料到此事发生 |
[31:50] | CBI is in no way liable. | 加调局与此事完全无关 |
[31:54] | Well, the question remains, why did Jane do this? | 可问题仍然是 简为何这么做 |
[31:57] | Orders from Red John? | 血腥约翰下的令 |
[32:00] | If so, why now? | 如果真是如此 为什么是现在 |
[32:02] | Why Lisbon? | 为什么是里斯本 |
[32:03] | I was talking with Lisbon. | 我和里斯本谈过 |
[32:04] | I suggested we reach out to try and help Jane | 提议我们出手帮助一下简 |
[32:06] | because he was in trouble, and she said “No” Very firmly. | 因为他处于困境 可她坚决否定了 |
[32:10] | She said, “It’s not how it looks.” | 她说 事情没有那么简单 |
[32:12] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[32:13] | I don’t know. I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道 我不知道怎么去理解 |
[32:18] | Pretty much the whole neighborhood is in foreclosure. | 附近的房屋都被政府收了 |
[32:20] | There’s hardly anyone there. It’s like a ghost town. | 一个人都没有 简直是个鬼镇 |
[32:22] | Smart move by Red John. | 血腥约翰这招用得好 |
[32:24] | Tough to set up any kind of surveillance in advance. | 很难预先设置监控系统 |
[32:26] | Any movement’s gonna be conspicuous. | 任何举动都会显而易见 |
[32:28] | He must be suspicious. | 他肯定非常多疑 |
[32:29] | No, he’s just cautious. | 不 他只是很谨慎 |
[32:32] | And he’s hooked. He believes. | 他已经上钩了 他信了 |
[32:34] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:36] | Because he wants to believe. | 因为他想信 |
[32:40] | We’re doing this thing, so let’s just do it. | 我们要做就放手去做 |
[32:42] | Is everybody clear on the plan? We’re gonna move soon. | 所有人都清楚计划了吗 马上就出发了 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:46] | Hey, you guys, listen, I want to apologize for deceiving you… | 伙计们 我想就我的谎言道个歉 |
[32:50] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[32:51] | And thank you for helping me now. | 感谢你们帮助我 |
[32:54] | We’re helping the boss. | 我们在帮老大 |
[32:55] | Yeah. She’s helping you. We’re helping her. | 是啊 她要帮你 我们要帮她 |
[32:57] | Guys, cut him some slack. | 各位 放他一马吧 |
[32:59] | Oh. Yay, team. | 团队万岁 |
[33:15] | A 12. Rigsby, W. | A12 W・瑞斯比 |
[33:26] | No face. | 破相了 |
[33:27] | Right. | 对 |
[33:28] | Could be anybody. | 可能是任何人 |
[33:30] | Well, it says “Rigsby” Here. No mistake. | 这上面写的是瑞斯比 不会错的 |
[33:36] | Do you have a tape measure? | 你有量尺么 |
[33:38] | Sure. | 有的 |
[33:42] | Bill, I need you to find out A.S.A.P. | 比尔 我需要你尽快找到 |
[33:45] | where Kimball Cho and Grace Van Pelt are located. | 周金宝和格蕾斯・范佩尔的所在地 |
[33:48] | Yeah, right now. Hold on one second. | 对 现在 稍等一下 |
[33:51] | Put that at the top of his head. | 这一端放到头顶 |
[33:56] | 5’11”. | 5英尺11英寸 |
[33:58] | This isn’t Wayne Rigsby. | 这不是韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[34:01] | Yeah. Find out where they are. | 找到他们在哪 |
[34:03] | Thanks. And, Bill? | 谢了 还有 比尔 |
[34:05] | I want arrest warrants prepped for every single member | 我要发布逮捕令 逮捕加调局 |
[34:07] | of that CBI team, dead or alive. | 这小组的所有队员 不管死活 |
[34:18] | 毛地黄林荫道 | |
[34:18] | 内华达州 拉斯维加斯 | |
[34:44] | 骑车去克斯顿大道5071号 带上里斯本 | |
[34:48] | The game begins. | 游戏开始了 |
[35:01] | Hey, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[35:02] | Must have been a while since you rode on the handlebars | 你肯定有很长一段时间没被男人 |
[35:04] | of a man’s bike. | 骑车带过了吧 |
[35:06] | Ha ha. | 真好笑 |
[35:07] | It’s kind of romantic. | 挺浪漫的 |
[35:09] | Wind in your hair. | 风吹过你的头发 |
[35:11] | You’re a sick man. | 你真是病入膏肓了 |
[35:15] | 5-0-5-9 | 5-0-5-9. |
[35:18] | 5-0-6-5 5-0-6-5 5-0-6-5. 5-0-6-5… | |
[35:23] | Uh, there is no 5-0-7-1. | 这条街没有5-0-7-1 |
[35:30] | There’s nothing. It’s just desert. | 什么也没有 只是荒漠而已 |
[35:33] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[35:36] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[35:40] | Long black limousine. | 开出来一辆黑色林肯加长车 |
[35:42] | We’re moving in. We’ll be on the scene in three minutes. | 我们这就出发 三分钟后到现场 |
[35:45] | Stay healthy till then. | 在那之前你要保重 |
[35:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:48] | Let’s just be sure. | 先确定一下 |
[35:57] | Large man with a gun… | 下来一个带枪的大块头 |
[36:00] | Red John’s girl. This is it. | 还有血腥约翰的女手下 这下没错了 |
[36:05] | All right, we’re moving in. | 好了 我们这就出发 |
[36:12] | FBI. Turn off the car and show me your hands. | 联调局的 把车熄火 把手举起来 |
[36:15] | FBI! Nobody move! | 联调局的 谁也不许动 |
[36:17] | CBI! Don’t shoot! We’re CBI agents! | 我们是加调局的 别开枪 我们是加调局探员 |
[36:19] | – You’re making a terrible mistake. – Get out. | -你们真是大错特错 -下车 |
[36:21] | We’re in the middle of an operation. | 我们正在执行任务 |
[36:23] | Hands on the car. | 把手靠在车上 |
[36:25] | Hands on the car. Don’t move. | 把手靠在车上 不许动 |
[36:30] | That the gift? | 那就是你的礼物 |
[36:33] | Red John in there? | 血腥约翰在里面吗 |
[36:35] | He’s looking forward to speaking with you. | 他很期待跟你谈谈 |
[36:39] | You know, Patrick, there’s a childish hopefulness | 派翠克 你身上有一种天真的侥幸心理 |
[36:43] | about you that is really quite adorable. | 真是非常可爱 |
[36:48] | Put it on the hood. | 把它放在引擎盖上 |
[36:53] | So what is it, a football? A cabbage? | 里面是什么 足球 卷心菜 |
[36:59] | Melon. Honeydew. | 是瓜 哈密瓜 |
[37:02] | Organic. | 有机的 |
[37:06] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[37:09] | Frisk him, then beat him… A little. | 搜完他的身 再小小教训他一下 |
[37:23] | Well, well, well. | 这都是谁啊 |
[37:25] | Agent, this is a mistake. | 探员 这是个误会 |
[37:26] | Agent Darcy, you don’t understand. | 达西探员 你不明白 |
[37:27] | – Please, listen to me. – No, I don’t understand. | -拜托 听我说 -不 我不明白 |
[37:29] | You’re supposed to be dead, as are you. | 你不是已经死了 还有你 |
[37:31] | This is very strange. | 这太奇怪了 |
[37:33] | Susan, I am begging you. | 苏珊 我求你 |
[37:35] | Please listen to what I’m saying. | 请听我说 |
[37:37] | Our fake deaths were a ruse to trap Red John, | 我们假死是要设计给血腥约翰下圈套 |
[37:40] | and it worked. | 而且已经奏效了 |
[37:41] | Jane is with him right now, and his life is in grave danger. | 简现在就跟他在一起 他有生命危险 |
[37:44] | He’s at 5071 Keston Avenue. | 他就在克斯顿大道5071号 |
[37:48] | That’s enough. We haven’t got much time. | 够了 我们没那么多时间 |
[37:50] | Put him in the passenger seat. | 把他扔进乘客席 |
[38:05] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好啊 派翠克 |
[38:19] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:20] | Debonair at all costs, huh? | 无论如何都还算愉快 |
[38:23] | When did you know? | 你是什么时候知道的 |
[38:25] | Oh, you strung me along for a good long while. | 你把我唬住了好一阵子 |
[38:28] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[38:29] | Luckily, I have a good friend in the FBI, | 不过幸好 我有个好朋友在联调局 |
[38:32] | so I found out when the FBI found out. | 所以联调局一有发现 我就知道了 |
[38:36] | Cat got your tongue? | 哑口无言了吧 |
[38:38] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[38:40] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 没话说 |
[38:44] | “Go to hell” Goes without saying, | “下地狱吧”这种话根本不必说出口 |
[38:45] | so, yes, nothing. | 所以没错 没话说了 |
[38:48] | As you well know, Patrick, there is no hell. | 你也知道 派翠克 根本没有地狱 |
[38:52] | When I die, I won’t be punished. | 如果我死了 我不会受到惩罚 |
[38:56] | What if you really did have a change of heart? | 如果你真有变节之心 |
[39:00] | What if you and I were friends? | 如果我和你成为朋友 |
[39:03] | Imagine the life we could lead. | 想象一下我们可以过怎样的生活 |
[39:07] | It’s a higher path, Patrick. | 人往高处走 派翠克 |
[39:10] | A nobler existence. | 成为更崇高的存在 |
[39:13] | Like I said, go to hell. | 我说过了 下地狱吧 |
[39:16] | Oh, well, as you wish. | 好吧 如你所愿 |
[39:18] | Lorelei, cut off two of his fingers. | 劳拉蕾 减掉他两根手指 |
[39:20] | You choose which. Then we should go. | 哪两根你来定 然后我们就走 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:20] | FBI! Turn off the vehicle! | 联调局的 熄火下车 |
[40:25] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[40:26] | Come on, out of the car. | 快点 下车 |
[40:28] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[40:30] | Turn around. Hands on the car. | 转过身去 双手靠在车上 |
[40:42] | This call has been disconnected. | 本次通话已无法接通 |
[40:44] | Please hang up and try your call again. | 请挂断重拨 |
[40:48] | This call has been disconnected. | 本次通话已无法接通 |
[40:50] | Please hang up and try your call again. | 请挂断重拨 |
[41:09] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:13] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[41:35] | I’m very happy to meet you, Lorelei. | 很高兴见到你 劳拉蕾 |
[41:37] | We rarely get the chance to talk | 我们从来没有 |
[41:39] | to someone who knows Red John so well. | 跟如此熟悉血腥约翰的人交谈过 |
[41:42] | Good to meet you, too. | 也很高兴认识你 |
[41:44] | Heard so much about you. | 听说过你很多事 |
[41:50] | We were lovers, him and me. | 我和他 是情人 |
[41:53] | Did he tell you that? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[41:56] | No? | 没有吗 |
[41:59] | Why not, lover? | 为什么不说 爱人 |
[42:01] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你为我感到羞愧吗 |
[42:04] | Did we do something bad? | 我们做错了什么吗 |
[42:08] | I know it’s hard to believe now, | 我知道现实难以置信 |
[42:09] | but you’re gonna talk to us. | 可你要对我们开口 |
[42:12] | You’re gonna break down, and you’re gonna tell us | 你很快会被击垮 你会告诉我们 |
[42:14] | everything you know about Red John. | 你知道的关于血腥约翰的一切 |
[42:15] | You’re gonna sing like a bird. | 你会娓娓道来 |
[42:19] | No, lover. | 不会的 爱人 |
[42:21] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[42:23] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[42:26] | Yes, you will. | 一定会的 |