时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Agent Lisbon, Tommy Volker. | 这位是里斯本探员 这位是汤米·沃克 |
[00:03] | I’ve got somebody here | 我这有个人 |
[00:04] | who says Cassie Flood was murdered by Tommy Volker. | 声称凯西·福勒是被汤米·沃克谋杀的 |
[00:07] | Show Volker this sketch and watch his face. | 给沃克看这张素描 注意观察他的脸色 |
[00:09] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这人吗 |
[00:10] | Agent, I know you’re under a lot of pressure right now. | 探员 我知道你承受了很大的压力 |
[00:12] | So I don’t want you to worry | 所以我不希望你过于担心 |
[00:13] | that you’ve offended me in any way. | 会在某种意义上冒犯我 |
[00:15] | You don’t know what he’s like. | 你不了解他的真面目 |
[00:16] | Amanda, I promise nothing is gonna happen to you | 阿曼达 我保证只要你做了正确的事 |
[00:20] | as long as you do the right thing. | 你一定会安然无恙的 |
[00:26] | She left a suicide note, you know… | 她留了遗书 你知道吗 |
[00:29] | Laying blame at your feet. | 把责任都怪在你身上 |
[00:32] | You will not get away with this. I promise. | 你休想逃脱 我保证 |
[00:36] | 加州 萨克拉门托 戴维斯法官办公室 | |
[00:40] | What did you want to see me about? | 你找我有什么事 |
[00:41] | A warrant for Thomas Volker’s personal and business records. | 一张托马斯·沃克私人与业务记录的搜查令 |
[00:44] | I’ve already ruled on that. | 对此我已经做出过裁定了 |
[00:46] | But we’ve got fresh evidence. | 但我们有新证据了 |
[00:48] | We believe that Thomas Volker was involved | 我们有理由相信托马斯·沃克涉嫌 |
[00:50] | in killing this reporter, Cassie Flood. | 谋杀了这名记者 凯西·福勒 |
[00:52] | She was investigating Volker industries’ involvement | 她在调查沃克产业与南美的 |
[00:55] | in the massacre of a South American village. | 一个被屠杀的村庄有关 |
[00:57] | Right. I remember. | 对 我记得这事 |
[00:59] | I convinced his assistant, Amanda Shaw, | 我说服了他的助理阿曼达·肖 |
[01:01] | to testify against him, and he killed her for it. | 出面指证他 他因此将她杀害 |
[01:04] | Made it look like suicide. | 将现场布置得像是自杀 |
[01:06] | Okay, saying it does not make it so. | 等等 你这样是空口无凭 |
[01:08] | Yes, but I ordered a second autopsy, | 是的 所以我要求了二次尸检 |
[01:11] | by a forensic pathologist who specializes in suicide. | 这次是由一个专长自杀病理学的法医经手 |
[01:15] | The ligature marks on Amanda’s neck | 阿曼达脖子上的绳索痕迹 |
[01:17] | are not consistent with suicide by hanging. | 不符合上吊自杀造成的印记 |
[01:20] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[01:23] | You know, I’m surprised that you got Gail Bertram | 我很惊讶你能逼得盖尔·伯特仑 |
[01:25] | to cough up for a second opinion on a closed case. | 在已结的案子上提出补充性意见 |
[01:29] | He didn’t. I paid for it myself. | 他没有 我自己出钱做的二次尸检 |
[01:33] | Agent Lisbon, why are you doing this? | 里斯本探员 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:37] | He’s a murderer. | 他是杀人凶手 |
[01:38] | If we follow the money, | 如果我们能追踪这笔钱的流向 |
[01:39] | we’ll find who he paid to kill these women. | 就能找出他雇佣的将这些女人杀害的凶手 |
[01:43] | Mnh. Why are you doing this? | 我是说 你到底为何那么执着 |
[01:46] | I looked Amanda Shaw in the eye | 我看着阿曼达·肖的眼睛 |
[01:48] | and I promised I’d protect her. | 向她保证我会保护她 |
[01:51] | I failed. | 我没能做到 |
[01:54] | I know that you’ve heard this before, | 之前肯定有人这么跟你说过了 |
[01:55] | but you are not responsible for her death. | 她的死不是你的责任 |
[01:59] | I respectfully disagree. | 恕我无法同意 |
[02:00] | I need to make this right. | 我得做出补偿 |
[02:02] | This report gives us plenty for a warrant. | 这份报告有充足的理由申请一个搜查令 |
[02:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | You do realize that Volker Industries | 你知道沃克工业是国内 |
[02:09] | is one of the biggest employers in the state, | 最大的企业之一 |
[02:12] | and that Tommy Volker is a huge supporter of the goverment? | 而汤米·沃克背后有政府的强大支持吧 |
[02:14] | Yes, and that they’re also good friends. | 是的 他和政府关系很好 |
[02:18] | That’s why I came to you, | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[02:19] | because I know that you won’t be threatened | 因为我知道你是不会被一个人的 |
[02:21] | by a man’s status or connections. | 地位和连带关系所威胁 |
[02:25] | Well, this… | 这个嘛 |
[02:27] | Report does change things. | 这份报告的确改变了案子走向 |
[02:32] | I’m inclined to open up the door a crack, | 我可以考虑打开一点门路 |
[02:34] | but just a crack. | 但就这一点点 |
[02:36] | Don’t make me regret it, Agent Lisbon. | 别让我后悔做出这决定 里斯本探员 |
[02:54] | Lisbon, you’re distracted | 里斯本 你看起来心烦意乱 |
[02:55] | and you have an eager gleam in your eye. | 眼中闪烁着迫切的光芒 |
[02:59] | Either you have a breakthrough in the Volker case, | 如果不是因为沃克案有了新的突破 |
[03:02] | or you’re in love. Which is it? | 就是你陷入爱河了 究竟是哪种情况 |
[03:03] | I got Judge Davis to sign the warrant, | 我拿到了戴维斯法官签发的搜查令 |
[03:05] | and Van Pelt should be getting Volker’s records momentarily. | 范佩尔马上就会拿到沃克的记录了 |
[03:08] | I was hoping it was love. | 我还希望那是因为爱呢 |
[03:10] | You deserve happiness, | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[03:11] | but I’m glad for you anyway. | 不过不管怎样我还是为你高兴 |
[03:14] | Jane Doe. No wallet, phone, or I.D. | 身份不明 身上没有钱包 手机和证件 |
[03:17] | Sanitation workers found the body around 6:00 a.m. | 清洁工人早上六点左右发现了尸体 |
[03:20] | Designer clothes. Sample size. | 设计师服装 标准码 |
[03:24] | She’s as tall as a giraffe. | 她个子高得跟长颈鹿似的 |
[03:27] | A model. | 她是个模特 |
[03:28] | Looks like a mugging gone wrong. | 看起来是抢劫行为过激导致的 |
[03:29] | M.E. says blunt force trauma to the head. | 法医认为死者头部遭受了钝物袭击 |
[03:31] | Puts time of death around midnight, | 死亡时间大约在午夜 |
[03:32] | give or take a few hours. | 前后几小时 |
[03:33] | Mm. She’s wearing a very sensual perfume. | 她用的香水很性感 |
[03:36] | Expensive, with a top note of jasmine. | 很贵 前调是茉莉味 |
[03:40] | And she’s just shaved her legs. | 她还刚刮了腿毛 |
[03:42] | I think she was going to meet a lover. | 我觉得她是去会情人的 |
[03:45] | Rigsby, you’re on trash duty. | 瑞斯比 今天轮到你翻垃圾了 |
[03:46] | Whoever stole the wallet | 不管是谁偷了钱包 |
[03:47] | may have taken the money out and dumped it. | 那人有可能把钱拿走就扔了钱包 |
[03:49] | – See if you can find an I.D. – Copy that. | -看看能不能找到证件 -收到 |
[03:50] | Jane, let’s talk to the first responders. | 简 我们去和第一目击者谈谈 |
[03:53] | Oh, as fun as that might sound, | 听起来一点都没意思 |
[03:54] | I think I’d rather play some chess. | 我宁可过去下棋 |
[03:56] | No offense. | 别见怪 |
[03:58] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:08] | Single-malt whiskey. | 纯麦威士忌 |
[04:11] | You have very good taste, uh… | 品味很好 这位是 |
[04:13] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[04:14] | Walter. Don’t mind me. | 沃特 别理我 |
[04:20] | Uh, no disrespect, | 无意冒犯 |
[04:21] | but your grunfeld defense is no match | 不过你的格林菲尔德式防守跟 |
[04:23] | for Walter’s classic spanish game. | 沃特的经典西班牙棋局不怎么相符 |
[04:26] | If you let me play for you, | 如果你允许我帮你下几步 |
[04:27] | I might win your money back. | 我可能会帮你赢点钱回来噢 |
[04:31] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 伙计 |
[04:32] | Pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[04:34] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[04:40] | Mate in seven. | 七步将死你 |
[04:44] | A sucker born every minute. | 傻逼分分钟都有啊 |
[04:48] | What’d you do with the wallet? | 你怎么处理那个钱包了 |
[04:50] | What wallet? | 什么钱包 |
[04:53] | The one you took from the dead girl. | 就是你从那死去的姑娘身上偷来的钱包 |
[04:56] | What makes you think that? | 你为何会觉得是我拿的 |
[05:00] | Because you’re not nearly a good enough chess player | 因为你的棋艺完全没好到能赢够 |
[05:02] | to win enough money to buy nice Scotch like that. | 买上好的苏格兰威士忌的钱 |
[05:05] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[05:08] | No. | 对 |
[05:11] | Checkmate. In seven. | 将军 七步内 |
[05:14] | You can tell us about the wallet now, | 你可以现在就交代钱包的事 |
[05:16] | or we can find the wallet with your prints on it | 要不就等我们找到带有你指纹的钱包 |
[05:18] | and bring you down to the CBI. It’s your choice. | 然后带你回加调局 你自己考虑好 |
[05:32] | Aw, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[05:33] | Who’s got next? | 下一个谁来 |
[05:48] | Victim’s name was Charlotte Coates. | 死者名叫夏洛特·考茨 |
[05:50] | 21, goes by Charlie. | 二十一岁 通常叫她查莉 |
[05:51] | Daughter of Congressman Coates from the 54th District. | 她是54区国会议员考茨的女儿 |
[05:53] | And Jane was right. She was an up-and-coming model. | 简说对了 她是一个很有前途的模特 |
[05:55] | What else do we know? | 还有什么发现 |
[05:56] | About a month ago, she was pulled over. | 大概一个月前 在被要求停车临检 |
[05:58] | Cop found an 8-ball of cocaine on her. | 警察在她身上发现八个球状的可卡因 |
[06:00] | She was arrested for possession. | 她因藏毒被捕 |
[06:01] | Was she charged? | 她被起诉了吗 |
[06:02] | She pled guilty, agreed to go to rehab. | 她认罪了 并同意去戒毒所 |
[06:04] | She was on day 26 of a 30-day program. | 她正处于30日的疗程中的第26天 |
[06:06] | Place called, uh, Oasis Ranch. | 戒毒所叫绿洲牧场 |
[06:08] | Inpatient. So she checked out of rehab | 住院中 那她被害那晚是 |
[06:10] | – the night of her death? – Snuck out. | -请假出来的吗 -是偷溜出来的 |
[06:12] | Park’s a drug zone. | 公园是毒品泛滥区 |
[06:13] | Probably went there to score. | 可能她是去那买药的 |
[06:14] | What about the wallet guy? | 那个偷钱包的是什么情况 |
[06:16] | No, he was at a homeless shelter | 不是他 他一直在流浪者庇护所里 |
[06:17] | 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. | 从晚上七点到早上六点 |
[06:18] | Couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是他干的 |
[06:19] | S.F.P.D.’s canvassing the area for witnesses. | 旧金山警方正在查找这片区域的目击者 |
[06:22] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[06:23] | She didn’t have a phone, | 她没有带手机 |
[06:24] | because the rehab confiscated it, | 戒毒所没收了 |
[06:25] | so now we don’t know if she called anyone | 所以现在我们无从得知她溜出来之前 |
[06:27] | before sneaking out. | 与谁通过话 |
[06:27] | Before rehab, | 进戒毒所之前 |
[06:28] | she sent a bunch of angry texts to one number. | 她给一个号码发去过多条言辞激烈的短信 |
[06:31] | “Screw you for betraying me. You are a bastard.” | “去死吧你背叛我 你这个混蛋” |
[06:35] | – Like that. – And did you trace the number? | -类似这样的 -你追踪号码了吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Belongs to a photographer called Mo Kaan. | 有 是一个叫莫·卡安的摄影师的 |
[06:42] | All right. Look into him. | 好 调查一下他 |
[06:43] | Jane and I are gonna go talk to the parents. | 我和简去找死者的父母谈谈 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:48] | I want you to understand– she was a good girl. | 我希望你们能明白 她是个好姑娘 |
[06:51] | The drugs were just a phase. | 毒品只是这段时间才染上的 |
[06:54] | When did she start using? | 她什么时候开始吸毒的 |
[06:55] | Um, a few years ago when she started modeling. | 几年前她开始做模特的时候 |
[06:59] | As a child, she was always so shy and sensitive, | 她曾是个多么害羞和敏感的孩子 |
[07:03] | like the volume was turned up too high in her head. | 世间的一切对她来说都像被放大了音量 |
[07:06] | I knew modeling was a tough business, | 我知道做模特是个苦行当 |
[07:08] | and lots of rejection. | 有很多负担 |
[07:11] | I never should have let her do it. | 我不该让她入这行的 |
[07:14] | But you did let her do it, | 但你还是支持她做了 |
[07:15] | and–and the role of bad cop fell to you. | 而你就扮演了唱黑脸的角色 |
[07:18] | You could say that. | 也可以这么说 |
[07:21] | She put us through a lot. | 她让我们遭了不少罪 |
[07:24] | You–you were about to mention something else. | 你之前想说什么别的事 |
[07:26] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[07:29] | Well, I guess there’s no reason we can’t say it now. | 我想现在也没什么不能说出来的了 |
[07:31] | A month ago, she stole a necklace from her mother. | 一个月前 她偷了她母亲的一条项链 |
[07:33] | A very expensive ruby necklace. | 一条非常贵重的宝石项链 |
[07:35] | Don’t say that, Jeffrey. | 别说了 杰弗里 |
[07:37] | I told you, Charlie couldn’t have done it. | 我告诉过你 不可能是查莉 |
[07:39] | Maria was the only person who knew | 玛利亚是唯一知道 |
[07:41] | where I had that necklace hidden. | 我存放项链地点的人 |
[07:43] | Maria? | 玛利亚 |
[07:45] | She was our maid. But we had to let her go. | 是我们的女佣 我们只能让她走 |
[07:49] | Our daughter loved Maria. | 我们的女儿很喜欢玛利亚 |
[07:50] | She would never have let me fire her | 她不会让我们为了玛利亚没做过的事 |
[07:52] | for something she didn’t do. | 而解雇她的 |
[07:54] | Uh, can you think of anyone | 你们能想到 |
[07:55] | who may have wanted to hurt your daughter? | 任何可能想伤害你们女儿的人吗 |
[07:59] | Who knows, with the people that she was hanging out with. | 谁知道呢 也许是跟她一起玩的人 |
[08:04] | If you think of anything, give us a call. | 如果你们还想到什么的话 请打给我们 |
[08:10] | Stella, sweetheart… | 斯特拉 甜心 |
[08:12] | You look like an angry stick insect. | 你看起来就像一条愤怒的竹节虫 |
[08:13] | Relax. Think of Brazil… | 放松 想想巴西 |
[08:16] | Or wherever it is you’re from. | 或者你故乡什么的 |
[08:17] | – Uruguay. – Uruguay! Fabulous! | -我是乌拉圭人 -乌拉圭 棒极了 |
[08:19] | Work it! Work it! | 动起来 动起来 |
[08:21] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. | 对了 这就对了 就是这样 |
[08:23] | You’re a dirty little Cossack. | 你是个哥萨克小淫妇 |
[08:25] | Yes, that perestroika! | 就这样 这才有俄国人的样 |
[08:27] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[08:28] | Mo Kaan. I’m Agent Cho. | 莫·卡安 我是周探员 |
[08:30] | This is Agent Rigsby, CBI. | 这位是瑞斯比探员 我们是加调局的 |
[08:32] | We are in the middle of something here. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[08:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[08:33] | Yeah. Charlie Coates was murdered last night. | 有 查莉·考茨昨晚被谋杀了 |
[08:37] | My god. | 我的天呐 |
[08:39] | Everyone take five! | 休息五分钟 |
[08:44] | Uh, Charlie, uh, Charlie was one of the good ones. | 查莉挺出色的 |
[08:45] | Smart kid. | 是个聪明姑娘 |
[08:46] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[08:48] | I was at dinner with a client. | 和一个客户一起吃晚饭 |
[08:50] | And then after that, I was shootin’ Estella | 之后去了泰德仑区的一个破旅馆 |
[08:51] | at some dirty little hotel in the Tenderloin– | 给埃斯特拉拍照 |
[08:53] | The Seventh Veil. | 主题是《第七重面纱》 |
[08:54] | At the corner of Geary and Hyde? | 在吉尔里大街和海德大街交汇处 是吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:57] | Charlie was killed two blocks from there. | 查莉被杀的地方离那儿只有两个街区 |
[08:59] | Can anyone confirm your whereabouts? | 有人能证实你的行踪吗 |
[09:01] | Sure. Everybody here. | 当然了 这里的每一个人 |
[09:03] | What were those angry texts about? | 那些怒气冲冲的短信是怎么回事 |
[09:05] | What angry texts? | 什么怒气冲冲的短信 |
[09:06] | The ones we found on Charlie’s phone | 我们在查莉手机上发现的 |
[09:07] | accusing you of betrayal. | 说你背叛了她 |
[09:08] | Oh. Those. | 那些啊 |
[09:10] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[09:12] | A few weeks ago, Charlie’s agent fired her, | 几个星期前 查莉的经纪人把她炒了 |
[09:14] | and she blamed me. She thought I told him | 她把责任推到了我头上 她以为 |
[09:15] | she was a no-show after partying all night. | 是我跟他说她夜夜笙歌 没法开工的 |
[09:18] | And did you tell him? | 那是不是你说的 |
[09:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:20] | If I got every crazy, coked-up model fired, | 要是我让所有嗑药的疯丫头都丢了饭碗 |
[09:22] | I’d have no one to take pictures of. | 我给谁拍照去 |
[09:24] | Speaking of coke, empty your pockets. | 说到毒品 把你口袋里的东西掏出来 |
[09:27] | – What? – Empty your pockets. | -什么 -把口袋里的东西掏出来 |
[09:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:30] | This isn’t Russia. You need a reason. | 这里又不是俄罗斯 总得有个理由吧 |
[09:33] | You’re acting high, you’re sniffing compulsively, | 你举止亢奋 不自觉地吸鼻子 |
[09:35] | and you’re wearing a coke spoon. | 而且你还带着吸食毒品的勺子 |
[09:37] | It’s hers. | 这是她的 |
[09:38] | Slow down, Hoss. We haven’t found anything yet. | 别急 朋友 我们还什么都没找到呢 |
[09:45] | Honestly, I was just holding it for her. | 真的 我是代她保管的 |
[09:47] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[09:57] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[09:58] | – I’m Dr. Rubin, executive director. – Hi. | -我是鲁宾医生 这里的负责人 -你好 |
[10:00] | I’m so glad you’re here. We are all in shock. | 很高兴你们能来 我们都震惊了 |
[10:05] | So you–you’re a psychiatrist? | 看来你是精神病医生 |
[10:06] | Yes. Stanford Medical School. | 是的 毕业于斯坦福医学院 |
[10:09] | Excellent. That should make things easier. | 太好了 这样事情就好办了 |
[10:11] | It’s nearly always the psychiatrist that did it. | 犯案的几乎总是精神病医生 |
[10:14] | Had a bad experience with therapy, huh? | 吃过医生的苦头 是吧 |
[10:17] | Were you treating Charlie personally? | 是你本人为查莉治疗吗 |
[10:19] | No, and I have weekly sessions | 不是 不过我每周会和 |
[10:20] | with all the inpatients. | 所有住院患者见一次面 |
[10:22] | I met with Charlie yesterday. | 昨天我见过查莉 |
[10:25] | But Joanna Lyle was her primary therapist. | 不过乔安娜·莱尔才是她的主治医师 |
[10:27] | Saw her every day. | 她们每天都碰面 |
[10:28] | You can find her in the clinical building. | 你们可以在门诊大楼找到她 |
[10:31] | How did Charlie manage to sneak out | 查莉是如何成功溜出去 |
[10:33] | and get to the city unnoticed? | 神不知鬼不觉地到了市里的 |
[10:34] | Did she have a car? | 她有车吗 |
[10:36] | Uh, no. Patients aren’t allowed cars. | 没有 按规定病人不能有车 |
[10:38] | It’s too much of a temptation. | 诱惑太大 |
[10:40] | Uh, however, this isn’t a prison. | 不过这里不是监狱 |
[10:42] | We don’t have security cameras or electric fences. | 我们没有监视器或是电网 |
[10:44] | In fact, we have so many high-profile patients, | 实际上 来这儿治疗的名人太多了 |
[10:46] | we’re far more worried about keeping paparazzi and reporters out. | 我们更关心如何把狗仔队和记者挡在外面 |
[10:49] | And how was Charlie’s treatment going? | 查莉的治疗怎么样了 |
[10:52] | Frankly, uh, her spirit was willing | 说实话 她意志很坚定 |
[10:55] | but she didn’t want to do the work. | 不过她不愿参与疗程 |
[10:57] | “The work.” Who could blame her? | 那种疗程 也怪不得她 |
[10:59] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[11:02] | I was… here. Working on my book. | 我在这儿 忙我书的事儿 |
[11:07] | I’m just trying to figure out who Charlie was sleeping with. | 我只是想搞清楚查莉在和谁上床 |
[11:10] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[11:12] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[11:15] | What makes you think she was sleeping with anybody? | 你为什么觉得她在跟别人上床 |
[11:17] | Because this place is like a summer camp for drug addicts. | 因为这地方就像给瘾君子办的夏令营 |
[11:20] | It fairly reeks of sex. | “性”味盎然 |
[11:23] | Well, we liken early sobriety to a whack-a-mole game. | 我们把戒瘾初期比作打地鼠游戏 |
[11:26] | You push down one addiction, and another one pops up. | 你控制住了一个瘾头 另一个又上来了 |
[11:29] | And even though we have a strict policy about it, | 虽然我们在这方面有严格规定 |
[11:33] | newly sober people tend to act out sexually. | 但刚戒除瘾头的人常通过性行为发泄情绪 |
[11:37] | But I can’t tell you who Charlie was sleeping with. | 可我不能告诉你们查莉在和谁上床 |
[11:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:42] | A little thing called doctor-patient privilege. | 知道医患之间的保密协定吧 |
[11:45] | Charlie’s dead. | 查莉已经死了 |
[11:46] | You’re allowed to share that information with us. | 按规定你可以把相关情形告诉我们 |
[11:49] | And I’m allowed to protect privilege. | 按规定我得遵守协定 |
[11:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:54] | You’re not protecting Charlie. | 你不是在保护查莉 |
[11:55] | You’re protecting someone else. | 你保护的另有其人 |
[11:58] | Charlie did indeed have a lover here. | 查莉确实有个情人在这儿 |
[12:00] | They were a patient of yours. | 是你的一个病人 |
[12:03] | No need to give me a name. | 不用把名字告诉我 |
[12:04] | I can figure it out for myself. | 我自己会查清楚的 |
[12:07] | Thank you. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了大忙 |
[12:10] | We need to talk to this therapist, | 我们得跟那位治疗师谈谈 |
[12:12] | this Lyle woman. | 那个叫莱尔的女的 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna head back to the office. | 我要回办公室了 |
[12:14] | I’ll have Cho come and meet you here. | 我叫周过来找你 |
[12:15] | Oh, I’m fine. No need for a chaperone. | 不用了 没必要找看护 |
[12:19] | Hey, Van Pelt. | 范佩尔 |
[12:21] | Could you hang on a sec? | 稍等一会儿 |
[12:23] | Jane? | 简 |
[12:27] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[12:27] | I think I found something big. | 我好像有大发现了 |
[12:29] | Irregular payments from Volker Industries to a shell corporation. | 沃克工业会不定期向一个空壳公司汇款 |
[12:33] | Listed as consultant fees. $25,000 each. | 登记为咨询费 每笔两万五千美元 |
[12:36] | Nice work. Who’s cashing the checks? | 好样的 谁去兑换的支票 |
[12:38] | A guy named Charles Milk. | 一个叫查尔斯·米克的家伙 |
[12:40] | He’s clean as a whistle, | 他没有案底 |
[12:40] | but his name came up in a 2007 case, | 不过他的名字出现在2007年的一个案子里 |
[12:42] | just as a witness. | 他是证人 |
[12:44] | One of his neighbors committed suicide. A woman. | 他的一个邻居自杀了 是个女的 |
[12:47] | Let me guess–hung herself like Amanda Shaw? | 我来猜猜 像阿曼达·肖那样上吊了吧 |
[12:50] | Exactly. | 千真万确 |
[12:51] | And I got a picture of him. | 而且我找到了他的照片 |
[12:52] | Matches the sketch of the driver we were looking for | 跟在凯西·福勒案中我们要找的 |
[12:54] | in the Cassie Flood case. | 那个驾驶员的头像素描相符 |
[12:56] | Great work. I’m headed back to the office now. | 干得好 我现在就回办公室 |
[12:58] | Start writing the warrant for the Milk residence. | 开始起草对米克住处的搜查令吧 |
[13:00] | I want to catch him by surprise. | 我要抓他个猝不及防 |
[13:02] | You got it, boss. | 收到 头儿 |
[13:02] | And tell Cho to get over here. | 还有叫周到这儿来 |
[13:05] | – Dr. Lyle? – Yes. | -莱尔医生吗 -是的 |
[13:07] | Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克·简 |
[13:09] | With the CBI. | 加州调查局的 |
[13:11] | Uh, please, call me Joanna. | 叫我乔安娜就行了 |
[13:13] | And I’m not actually a doctor. | 其实我不算是医生 |
[13:14] | But you were Charlie’s drug counselor, yes? | 不过你是查莉治疗毒瘾的顾问 对吧 |
[13:17] | Yes. Poor girl. | 是的 可怜的姑娘 |
[13:20] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | Yes, it seems that she, uh… | 看起来她… |
[13:24] | She broke out to buy some coke. | 她好像逃出去买了毒品 |
[13:26] | Is that a… is that a black mark against you? | 这会不会有损你的名声 |
[13:30] | As a therapist, I’d like to think | 作为治疗师 我会想 |
[13:32] | that I can help my patients get sober. | 我能帮助患者戒除毒瘾 |
[13:33] | But as a recovering alcoholic, | 而作为一个在恢复中的酒鬼 |
[13:37] | I know I can’t make someone stop before they’re ready. | 我明白除非他们自愿 否则我无能为力 |
[13:41] | There but for the grace of god. | 除非得到上帝的恩典 |
[13:43] | Mm. Well, let’s leave god out of it, shall we? | 别把上帝扯上 好吗 |
[13:46] | Uh, Charlie wasn’t exactly a model patient, was she? | 查莉不算是个模范病人 对吧 |
[13:49] | She had a good heart. | 她心地很善良 |
[13:51] | She just made it very clear that she didn’t want to be here. | 不过她明摆着不愿待在这儿 |
[13:54] | She wouldn’t open up to me. | 她不愿对我敞开心扉 |
[13:55] | She, uh, she wouldn’t participate in group… | 不愿参与小组活动 |
[13:59] | – Excuse me… – Rough night? | -抱歉 -昨晚没睡好吧 |
[14:02] | I’ve been, uh… | 我已经… |
[14:04] | I’ve been on call this week working overnights, | 我已经上了一星期夜班了 |
[14:06] | and we discovered that Charlie was missing from her room | 大概在早上两点的时候 |
[14:08] | at about 2:00 a.m. | 我们发现查莉不在房间里 |
[14:10] | And I’ve been up ever since. | 之后我就没睡过 |
[14:13] | Running on coffee and cigarettes, huh? | 靠咖啡和香烟撑着 是吧 |
[14:16] | Oh, coffee, yes, | 咖啡倒是喝了 |
[14:18] | but I haven’t smoked in years. | 不过我戒烟已经有年头了 |
[14:23] | Oh. Well, excuse me. | 是吗 抱歉 |
[14:25] | Could you show me Charlie’s room? | 能带我看看查莉的房间吗 |
[14:28] | – Yes, of course. – Thank you. | -好的 当然可以 -谢谢 |
[14:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Did you fill out the application for the Milk warrant? | 对米克的搜查令申请填好了吗 |
[14:35] | I submitted it to Judge Davis, but… | 我交给戴维斯法官了 不过… |
[14:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:39] | It’s Volker. He’s here. | 沃克来了 |
[14:48] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[14:51] | What do you want, Mr. Volker? | 有何贵干 沃克先生 |
[14:54] | Brass tacks. | 单刀直入 |
[14:55] | I like that. | 我很欣赏 |
[14:57] | As I’m sure you’re aware, | 你肯定知道 |
[14:59] | I run a very successful business worth billions of dollars. | 我成功经营着市值上亿的产业 |
[15:04] | You wanna know my secret? | 你想知道秘诀吗 |
[15:07] | Transparency. | 透明 |
[15:09] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[15:11] | Open lines of communication. | 公开的沟通渠道 |
[15:14] | It’s the way I do business. | 这是我做生意的方式 |
[15:17] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[15:19] | If you wanted my financial records, | 你要是想查我的财务报告 |
[15:23] | all you had to do was ask for them. | 开口要就行了 |
[15:26] | I got nothing to hide. | 我光明磊落 |
[15:29] | You found nothing, right? | 你一无所获 对吧 |
[15:31] | Why? Is there something you’re worried about? | 怎么了 有什么不放心的吗 |
[15:35] | Next time… | 下一次 |
[15:38] | Just ask. | 直接要就行了 |
[15:42] | You look good. | 气色不错 |
[15:45] | You’ve been working out. | 没少锻炼吧 |
[15:48] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[15:51] | Have a lovely day, Agent Lisbon. | 祝你愉快 里斯本探员 |
[16:17] | Hey, Cho. You’re freaking out the guests. | 周 你这样会把客人吓着的 |
[16:19] | Just relax with the copness. | 放松点 警察范儿别太明显了 |
[16:22] | I’m relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[16:29] | 205房间 夏洛特·考茨 苏西·哈布林 | |
[16:31] | Here we are. | 这就是她的房间 |
[16:33] | Susie? | 苏西 |
[16:35] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[16:37] | Okay, I guess. | 我觉得还好吧 |
[16:39] | Shouldn’t you be in group? | 你怎么没去参加小组座谈 |
[16:41] | You should go, | 你应该去的 |
[16:43] | talk about what happened with Charlie, your feelings. | 说说查莉的事 还有你的感受 |
[16:46] | Hi. You were her roommate? | 你好 你是她的室友吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是的 你是谁 |
[16:49] | Uh, Susie, these guys are here with the CBI | 苏西 这两位是加调局的 |
[16:53] | to investigate what happened with Charlie. | 来调查查莉遇害的事情 |
[16:55] | That’s Patrick Jane. I’m Agent Cho. | 那位是派翠克·简 我是周探员 |
[16:58] | Jane as in Austen or Mansfield? | 简·奥斯汀 还是简·曼斯菲尔德的简 |
[17:02] | Austen. | 简·奥斯汀的简 |
[17:04] | What are you here for? | 你是因为什么来这里的 |
[17:07] | Coke, speed, some pills. | 可卡因 超速 服用药物 |
[17:10] | Mm. Ambitious. | 野心不小嘛 |
[17:12] | So Charlie was a tea drinker? | 查莉喜欢喝茶吗 |
[17:14] | No. Those are mine. | 不 茶是我的 |
[17:15] | Did you see Charlie sneaking out last night? | 你知道查莉昨晚溜出去了吗 |
[17:17] | Yes. I didn’t think anything of it. | 知道 我根本没多想 |
[17:20] | She sneaks out all the time. | 她总是偷偷溜出去 |
[17:21] | Susie, you should have reported it. | 苏西 你应该报告此事 |
[17:23] | It’s a major breach of the honor system. | 这严重违反了这里的荣誉制度 |
[17:25] | I know, I know. | 我知道的 |
[17:27] | I’m gonna have to tell Dr. Rubin about it. | 我得把这事告诉鲁宾医生 |
[17:30] | Come on. Are you serious? | 拜托 你是要来真的吗 |
[17:31] | What time did she sneak out? | 她几点溜出去的 |
[17:33] | I don’t know. Around 10:00, I guess. | 不清楚 大概十点吧 |
[17:36] | You know where she was going? | 你知道她要去哪儿吗 |
[17:38] | I have no idea. We weren’t that close. | 不知道 我们关系还没那么好 |
[17:41] | Jasmine. | 茉莉 |
[17:43] | Dr. Lyle, | 莱尔医生 |
[17:45] | where is that group therapy session going down? | 小组治疗会议是在哪里进行呢 |
[17:47] | Uh, just down the hall. | 就在大厅那边 |
[17:50] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[17:53] | My name is Armando and I’m an addict. | 我叫阿曼多 是个瘾君子 |
[17:56] | Hi, Armando. | 你好 阿曼多 |
[17:57] | But I mean, not like you guys. No offense. | 但我的瘾和你们不一样 无意冒犯 |
[18:00] | My life’s a party. | 我的人生就是一场派对 |
[18:01] | Champagne, fine women. | 总有香槟和美女相伴 |
[18:05] | Translation–light beer and cheap hookers. | 无非就是低度啤酒和廉价妓女 拽什么 |
[18:07] | Hey, now. | 你说话注意点 |
[18:08] | Yo. Why the hostility, man? | 别对我这么大的敌意 伙计 |
[18:11] | I’m only being honest here, right? | 我只是说实话而已 |
[18:13] | See this watch? Girls gave this stuff to me. | 看到这块表没 女人给的 |
[18:16] | And that’s my problem, | 这就是我的问题所在 |
[18:18] | I’m addicted to women. | 我对女人有瘾 |
[18:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:22] | Uh, sorry to interrupt just when it was getting good. | 说得正精彩的时候打断你们了 |
[18:24] | Uh, my name is Patrick Jane, | 我叫派翠克·简 |
[18:25] | I’m a consultant with the CBI. | 是加调局的顾问 |
[18:27] | We’re investigating the murder of Charlie Coates. | 我们正在调查查莉·考茨的谋杀案 |
[18:29] | Uh, and, uh, I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:34] | You may not think… | 你也许以为 |
[18:35] | you know anything of interest, | 自己并不知道任何相关信息 |
[18:38] | but the subconscious mind knows a lot more. | 但是潜意识会告诉我们很多东西 |
[18:41] | That’s why I’m gonna ask you all, as a group, | 所以我请你们小组所有人 |
[18:44] | to close your eyes and picture Charlie. | 闭上双眼 回想查莉 |
[18:50] | Uh, I want you to think about the last time you saw Charlie. | 我想让你们回想最后一次见到查莉 |
[18:55] | Every detail counts, | 每个细节都很有用 |
[18:58] | her laugh, the color of her eyes, | 她的笑声 她眼睛的颜色 |
[19:03] | her perfume, | 她身上香水的味道 |
[19:06] | every little detail. | 每一个小细节 |
[19:08] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你们 |
[19:11] | Now if you’ll open your eyes, | 你们现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[19:15] | it appears you two are intimately familiar with her scent. | 看起来你们两个都对她的香味很熟悉 |
[19:19] | But Charlie doesn’t strike me as a two-timer, | 但我看查莉不像脚踏两只船的人 |
[19:21] | so one of you was the boyfriend, | 所以其中一人是查莉的男友 |
[19:23] | and the other one, well, he was hoping. | 另一个只是一厢情愿而已 |
[19:26] | Let me see. You seem to have a way with women, | 让我想想 你看起来对女人挺有一套的 |
[19:29] | I would guess that Charlie may have been drawn to your machismo. | 我猜查莉可能会被你的男子气概所吸引 |
[19:35] | She found you irresistible. | 她会觉得你难以抗拒 |
[19:38] | Maybe. But you know. | 也许吧 但是你知道 |
[19:42] | You were sleeping together? | 你俩上过床了没 |
[19:43] | No. | 没 |
[19:46] | Uh, you–you’re lying. | 你… 你在说谎 |
[19:47] | You were sleeping together. I can tell. | 我能看出来你俩上过床 |
[19:49] | – No. No. – Yes. | -没有 -你就承认吧 |
[19:50] | I mean, I tried, of course, but… | 当然 我尝试过 可是… |
[19:52] | – You bastard! – And here comes the real boyfriend. | -你个混蛋 -真正的男友现身了 |
[19:59] | Uh, just back away there. I-I was just kidding. | 你退后点 我刚才开玩笑呢 |
[20:01] | He wasn’t actually sleeping with her, just… | 他没跟查莉上过床 只是… |
[20:03] | – Cho! Cho! – I didn’t even touch her! Get off me! | -周 -她的一根头发我都没碰过 放开我 |
[20:07] | Get off me, man! | 放开我 伙计 |
[20:18] | Phoenix Bell. | 菲尼克斯·贝尔 |
[20:20] | Your father’s Anton Bell, | 你父亲是安东·贝尔 |
[20:21] | starred in those action movies back in the ’80s, right? | 是80年代的动作片明星 对吗 |
[20:23] | And who’s your father? Is he relevant also? | 你父亲又是谁 说这些和案子有关吗 |
[20:28] | Point taken. | 好了 不说了 |
[20:30] | Tell me about you and Charlie. | 讲讲你和查莉的事吧 |
[20:33] | She was funny and strong and… real, | 她风趣 坚强 而且很真实 |
[20:37] | but fragile, too. | 但也很脆弱 |
[20:39] | Not like these girls I meet in L.A. | 和我在洛杉矶见到的其他女孩不一样 |
[20:43] | I know the doctors say she didn’t want to get better, | 我知道医生说她不愿配合治疗 |
[20:44] | but she did. | 但她确实在努力 |
[20:46] | She made me want to get better, too. | 而且因为她 我也想要好起来 |
[20:48] | We talked to your roommate, Phoenix. | 我们和你室友聊过了 菲尼克斯 |
[20:50] | He says you snuck out of your room at 11:00 | 他说你在查莉遇害的当晚11点 |
[20:52] | on the night Charlie died, | 溜出了房间 |
[20:53] | and didn’t come home until 1:00 in the morning. | 而且凌晨一点才回来 |
[20:54] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[20:56] | We had this spot where we’d meet out in the desert. | 我们在荒地那里有个见面地点 |
[20:58] | That night we were supposed to hook up at 11:00, | 那晚11点我们本来计划要亲热一番的 |
[21:00] | but Charlie didn’t show. | 但查莉没来 |
[21:02] | What’d you do? | 你后来怎么办的 |
[21:03] | I freaked out. | 我慌了 |
[21:05] | I thought that she was over me, | 我以为她不喜欢我了 |
[21:07] | or she had relapsed or something. | 或者又重新开始吸毒之类的 |
[21:10] | So I took a drive. | 于是我就开了会儿车 |
[21:13] | You have a car? | 你还有车 |
[21:16] | My dad pulled a few strings, | 我爸动用了些关系 |
[21:17] | got me some extra privileges, whatever. | 帮我在这里弄了点特权什么的 |
[21:20] | Where’d you go? | 你开车去了哪里 |
[21:22] | Just around. | 就附近而已 |
[21:24] | Then I went to a liquor store. | 然后我去了一家酒品零售店 |
[21:28] | You get loaded? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[21:30] | No. I wanted to. | 没有 我倒是想了 |
[21:33] | Anyone see you there? | 有人能证实你在那吗 |
[21:35] | No. | 没有 |
[21:38] | But you have to believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
[21:40] | All the bad things I’ve done in my life, | 虽然我这辈子做过不少坏事 |
[21:42] | I would never hurt Charlie. | 我绝对不会伤害查莉的 |
[21:44] | Right. Can you think of anyone who would? | 好吧 你能想到谁会伤害她呢 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:49] | A few nights ago, we were in our spot, | 几天前的一个晚上 我们在见面地点时 |
[21:51] | and we saw somebody spying on us from far away. | 发现有人远远地监视我们 |
[21:53] | You went after them? | 你有去跟着他们吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, but I didn’t even get close. | 有 但我都甚至没机会靠近 |
[22:01] | If she would have just come that night, | 如果她那天晚上能来 |
[22:03] | maybe I could have helped her. | 也许我还能帮到她 |
[22:10] | Phoenix had access to a car, | 菲尼克斯有车可开 |
[22:12] | he has no alibi for the time of death, | 他没有查莉遇害时的不在场证明 |
[22:15] | and his story about someone spying on them is sketchy. | 而且他对跟踪者的描述太粗略了 |
[22:17] | You think he made it up? | 你认为是他编出来的吗 |
[22:18] | No, someone was watching Phoenix and Charlie. | 不是 确实有人在监视菲尼克斯和查莉 |
[22:20] | The question is who? | 问题是到底是谁 |
[22:22] | Son of a movie star, daughter of a politician, | 影星之子和政客之女 |
[22:24] | could have been the paparazzi. | 有可能是狗仔队 |
[22:25] | What about Armando? | 会不会是阿曼多 |
[22:26] | No, he had an alibi for the night of the murder. | 不可能 他在谋杀当晚有不在场证明 |
[22:28] | His roommate was up all night listening to him snore. | 他室友一整晚都因为他打鼾而失眠 |
[22:30] | Rigs, where are we at with Mo Kaan? | 瑞斯 关于莫·卡安我们刚才说到哪了 |
[22:32] | He’s been in holding overnight. | 他在这关一晚上了 |
[22:33] | Good, go talk to him. | 很好 去找他问话 |
[22:35] | Find out where Phoenix was between 11:00 and 1:00. | 问出来菲尼克斯11点到1点之间在哪里 |
[22:37] | We’ll hold on to him for as long as we can. | 我们要尽可能久地扣留他 |
[22:40] | I have an idea. I’m gonna go back to rehab. | 我有个主意 我要回戒毒所去 |
[22:41] | You wanna come with? | 你要跟我一起去吗 |
[22:42] | I’ve got a hit on Volker, | 我有了沃克的新线索 |
[22:43] | I think I found his enforcer. | 我想我找到了他雇的凶手 |
[22:44] | He’s a guy named Charles Milk. | 此人名叫查尔斯·米克 |
[22:46] | I’m waiting to get a warrant on his residence. | 我正在等他住所的搜查令 |
[22:48] | Bravo. | 不错嘛 |
[22:49] | There’s no way this guy is as smart or as careful as Volker. | 这家伙不可能像沃克一样聪明谨慎 |
[22:52] | I can turn him. | 我可以把他作为突破口 |
[22:52] | Excellent police work, Lisbon. | 真是杰出的调查工作 里斯本 |
[22:54] | I admire your pluck. | 精神可嘉 |
[22:56] | I hear a “but”. | 你还想说什么 |
[22:58] | No “but”, I’m just still a little worried | 没什么 我就还是有点担心你 |
[22:59] | that he’s inside your head, and believe me, | 你满脑子都是沃克的案子 相信我 |
[23:01] | that’s not a good road to go down. Bad neighborhood. | 这样发展下去不好 容易近墨者黑 |
[23:03] | I think you can understand, I don’t really have a choice. | 我以为你会理解的 我别无选择 |
[23:05] | Well, yeah, I can certainly understand that. | 好吧 我当然能理解 |
[23:07] | I just…I want you to be careful. | 我只是 我想让你小心一点 |
[23:12] | He may be powerful, but he is not invincible. | 他虽有权有势 但也并非不可战胜 |
[23:14] | – And he’s not in my head. – I hope not. | -我可没满脑子想着他 -但愿如此 |
[23:16] | If you need my help, let me know. | 如果需要我帮忙 尽管说 |
[23:18] | No, thanks. This one’s mine. | 不用了 谢谢 这个案子是我的 |
[23:19] | Yeah, you got this. | 好吧 是你的 |
[23:21] | Hey, boss, I just got a call. | 头儿 我刚接到个电话 |
[23:23] | The judge denied the search warrant for Milk. | 法官拒绝签署米克住所的搜查令 |
[23:29] | Judge Davis, I just need a minute. | 戴维斯法官 给我一分钟就好 |
[23:30] | I’m late for an appointment. | 我有个预约 已经迟到了 |
[23:31] | I need you to reconsider | 请你重新考虑一下 |
[23:32] | signing the Charles Milk warrant, please. | 签署查尔斯·米克的搜查令 |
[23:35] | It’s not going to happen. | 那不可能 |
[23:36] | Why not? We have clear evidence | 为什么 我们已经掌握了 |
[23:38] | of payment for the commission of murder. | 买凶杀人的确凿证据 |
[23:40] | Spare me the hyperbole. | 恕我直言 |
[23:42] | You have murky evidence of payments for consulting. | 你手上的咨询酬劳只是模糊的证据 |
[23:44] | Frankly, we had less before you signed the last warrant. | 可是您上次签署的时候证据更少 |
[23:47] | What happened between then and now? | 怎么此一时彼一时了 |
[23:50] | Did he get to you? | 他找你了 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t just hear that. | 刚才那句话我会假装没听到 |
[23:55] | He did, didn’t he? | 他找了 对吧 |
[23:57] | That’s why he came to see me, to show he wasn’t scared. | 所以他才来找我 毫不示弱 |
[24:00] | You know what? I’m not gonna sit here | 跟你说 我可不会干坐在这里 |
[24:01] | and listen to your accusations, | 听你无理取闹 |
[24:02] | nor am I gonna get dragged any further | 更不会进一步涉及 |
[24:04] | into your personal vendetta. | 你们之间深仇大恨 |
[24:07] | Now… | 好了 |
[24:09] | If you will excuse me. | 容我失陪 |
[24:20] | I bet you loved to watch Charlie beg. | 查理哀求的时候你一定很爽 |
[24:24] | I don’t know what you’re getting at. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[24:25] | Well, you can’t seem to stay out of trouble. | 看来你总是麻烦不断 |
[24:27] | Underage girls, drugs. | 幼女 毒品 |
[24:30] | It’s not… my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[24:32] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[24:33] | I think Charlie was gonna meet you | 我认为查莉溜出戒毒所的 |
[24:35] | the night she snuck out of rehab. | 那一晚是去找你了 |
[24:37] | She wanted drugs, you wanted sex, | 她想要毒品 你想上床 |
[24:39] | things got a little weird. | 事态失控了 |
[24:40] | You didn’t mean to hurt her, but you did. | 你没想伤害她 可事与愿违 |
[24:42] | So you took her body to the park, | 于是你将她的尸体搬到公园 |
[24:43] | made it look like a random drug deal. | 伪造成街头毒品交易 |
[24:45] | Just another model with a coke habit. | 就是又一个吸毒的模特 |
[24:47] | No. None of–none– none of that happened. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[24:49] | No. That’s not true, okay? | 不 不是这样的 |
[24:53] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[24:55] | I don’t wanna be here anymore now. | 我不想呆在这里了 |
[24:57] | I wanna go home now, please. | 我想回家 求你了 |
[25:02] | Hello, Grace. Do you have anything? | 格蕾斯 查到什么了吗 |
[25:04] | I set an alert for the name Phoenix Bell, | 我给菲尼克斯·贝尔设了关键字 |
[25:06] | and I’m checking all social media and gossip sites. | 现在正在社交网络和八卦网站搜索 |
[25:09] | Nothing so far. | 还没找到什么 |
[25:10] | But I’ve learned a lot about Lindsay Lohan. | 林赛·罗韩的信息倒是挺多 |
[25:12] | Can you try again, please? | 能再试试吗 谢了 |
[25:14] | Sure. Give me a minute. | 行 给我几分钟 |
[25:16] | Refill, please, Luis? | 请给我续杯 路易斯 |
[25:19] | Another rough one? | 又一个麻烦活 |
[25:20] | Oh, these overnights will be the death of me. | 我迟早要死于熬夜 |
[25:23] | But I shouldn’t complain. | 不过也没什么好抱怨的 |
[25:25] | I live halfway to Reno. | 我就住在里诺附近 |
[25:26] | So at least it’s a break from the commute, right? | 至少不用舟车劳顿了 对吧 |
[25:29] | – Well, cheers. – Cheers. | -好吧 干杯 -干杯 |
[25:31] | Are you there, Jane? I found something. | 还在吗 简 我有发现 |
[25:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:34] | Yes, Grace. Sorry. Go on. | 我在 格蕾斯 说吧 |
[25:37] | The gossip site | 八卦网站 |
[25:38] | Rumorhound just re-tweeted this– | 谣言猎犬刚转推了这个 |
[25:40] | “Phoenix Bell, | “菲尼克斯·贝尔 |
[25:41] | “son of movie star Anton Bell, | “电影明星安东·贝尔的儿子 |
[25:43] | “suspect in murder of his girlfriend. | “涉嫌杀害自己的女友 |
[25:45] | The two met at infamous rehab Oasis Ranch.” | 两位在臭名昭著的绿洲牧场戒毒所相识” |
[25:48] | Who was the, uh, tweeterer… er? | 原推是谁发的 |
[25:52] | Someone named Margaret Hammersby. | 一个叫玛格丽特·哈默斯比的 |
[25:54] | She’s a journalist. | 她是个记者 |
[25:55] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[26:07] | Hi, Susie. | 你好啊 苏西 |
[26:09] | Could I bother you for a cup of tea? | 能请我喝杯茶吗 |
[26:12] | Sure. Come on in. | 行 进来吧 |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Would you like chamomile or mint? | 你想加甘菊还是薄荷 |
[26:21] | Chamomile, please. | 甘菊 谢谢 |
[26:24] | Water’s hot. | 水有点烫 |
[26:25] | There you go. | 拿好了 |
[26:26] | That’s very kind. | 太贤惠了 |
[26:28] | Thanks, Margaret. | 谢谢你 玛格丽特 |
[26:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[26:35] | Oh, fudge. | 露馅了 |
[26:39] | Your real name is Margaret Hammersby. | 你的真名叫玛格丽特·哈默斯比 |
[26:41] | You’re a journalist. | 是个记者 |
[26:43] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:44] | Well, only a journalist would ask | 只有记者才会问 |
[26:45] | the correct spelling of my name. | 我名字的正确拼写 |
[26:47] | “Mansfield.” Please. | 请拼写”曼斯菲尔德” |
[26:50] | And what self-respecting speed freak | 而且自尊心强 毒瘾还那么大的人 |
[26:51] | drinks herbal tea? | 怎么会喝花茶 |
[26:53] | I have to be undercover in order to get this story. | 我必须隐瞒身份才能收集素材 |
[26:55] | Woodward and bernstein you are not, my dear. | 你可不是伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦 亲爱的 |
[26:59] | You’re tweeting trivia about celebrities– | 你只是在推特上发社会名流 |
[27:01] | sons of celebrities– | 及其子嗣的八卦而已 |
[27:04] | Like Phoenix Bell. | 譬如菲尼克斯·贝尔 |
[27:07] | That’s a big scoop. I had to tweet it. | 那是独家大新闻 我肯定要推 |
[27:09] | That was you spying on them the other night. | 那天晚上是你在监视他们 |
[27:11] | I only followed them out that one time. | 我只跟踪了他们一次 |
[27:13] | I swear, I have no idea where she was going | 我发誓 我完全不知道事发那晚 |
[27:15] | the night she died. | 她会去哪儿 |
[27:16] | She didn’t really open up to me. Not really. | 她对我并非无话不谈 |
[27:20] | She got emotional | 她那晚挺情绪化 |
[27:21] | when she got this card from her parents. | 因为收到了她父母给她的卡片 |
[27:23] | Oh. This card? | 这张吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah. She cried like a baby. | 对 她哭的像个孩子 |
[27:28] | “We’re so proud of you.” | “我们为你骄傲” |
[27:32] | When did she get this? | 她什么时候收到的 |
[27:34] | Three days ago. The day before she died. | 三天前 她死之前那一天 |
[27:38] | After she got the card, | 收到这张卡之后 |
[27:39] | She started writing this letter in Spanish, | 她就开始用西班牙语写信 |
[27:41] | but then she got frustrated and ripped it up. | 可又沮丧得给撕掉了 |
[27:43] | And then you promptly dug it out of the trash, didn’t you? | 你马上从垃圾桶里捡了出来 对吧 |
[27:47] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[27:48] | But I don’t speak spanish. | 但我不懂西班牙语 |
[27:50] | The only thing I can remember is “Lo siento.” | 唯一能看懂的只有 “Lo siento” |
[27:52] | That means “I’m sorry.” | “我很抱歉”的意思 |
[27:54] | Excellent. You’ve been very helpful. | 太好了 你真是帮大忙了 |
[27:57] | You’re not gonna blow my cover, are you? | 你不会揭穿我的身份吧 |
[27:59] | Well, that’s for me to know and for you to find out. | 这就说不定了 |
[28:04] | You know, you don’t have to stick around. | 你不用跟着我 |
[28:05] | I can meet you back at CBI. | 我们可以回加调局再碰面 |
[28:07] | I’m supposed to stay with you. | 我应该跟着你 |
[28:09] | What kind of trouble am I gonna get in at rehab? | 我在戒毒所能遇到什么麻烦 |
[29:13] | The photographer asked for a lawyer. | 那个摄影师想请律师 |
[29:15] | I think he might be good for this. | 我觉得他可能挺能装 |
[29:16] | He’s more than just ironically pervy. | 他就是个不折不扣的变态 |
[29:18] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[29:20] | And the sexual motive is always a good one. | 性冲动总是个不错的动机 |
[29:22] | But, uh, you can let him go. Phoenix, too. | 不过你可以让他走了 菲尼克斯也是 |
[29:25] | You have better motive? | 你知道更好的动机 |
[29:26] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:27] | An extremely valuable ruby necklace is a pretty good one. | 稀有红宝石项链就是个挺靠谱的动机 |
[29:31] | But we don’t have any evidence | 可是我们没法证明 |
[29:32] | that Charlie actually stole the necklace from her mother. | 查莉真的从她妈妈那里偷了项链 |
[29:36] | She was broke. Of course she stole it. | 她破产了 所以肯定偷了项链 |
[29:38] | Then she got that card from her parents | 但之后从父母那里收到了的那张卡片 |
[29:39] | and she started to feel bad about it. | 让她觉得懊悔 |
[29:41] | Where are you getting all this? | 你怎么推测出来的 |
[29:43] | The undercover journalist told me | 卧底记者告诉我 |
[29:44] | that Charlie started writing a letter in Spanish | 查莉开始用西班牙语写信 |
[29:46] | to say “Lo siento.” | 写了”Lo siento” |
[29:47] | Which means “I’m sorry”? | “我很抱歉”的意思 |
[29:49] | Yes. She was trying to make amends with Maria, | 对 她想要补偿玛丽亚 |
[29:51] | the maid that was fired for stealing the necklace. | 那个因涉嫌偷项链而被开除的女佣 |
[29:53] | But we never found the necklace in Charlie’s apartment | 但我们在查莉的公寓和 |
[29:55] | or her room at the Oasis Ranch. | 绿洲牧场都没找到项链 |
[29:57] | Because the killer stole it from her. | 因为凶手从她那儿偷走了 |
[30:02] | Okay, wait. If Charlie did steal the necklace | 好 既然查莉因为偷了项链 |
[30:05] | and felt guilty about it, | 而感到懊悔 |
[30:06] | don’t you think she would have confided in someone? | 她会不会向某个人倾诉呢 |
[30:08] | Yes, that’s exactly what I think. | 会的 我就是这么想的 |
[30:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:12] | Dr. Rubin. | 鲁宾医生 |
[30:14] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[30:17] | Uh, well, thank you for letting us know. | 谢谢您通知我们 |
[30:19] | We’ll be there shortly. | 我们马上就过去 |
[30:22] | Apparently there was a rash of robberies earlier today. | 今天早些时候发生了不少入室行窃案 |
[30:24] | A lot of the patients got their valuables stolen. | 很多病人的贵重物品都丢了 |
[30:27] | Imagine that. | 乖乖 |
[30:28] | They’re gonna search the rooms to find the thief. | 他们要逐个房间搜查来找出那个小毛贼 |
[30:30] | Oh, my. We should head out there, Lisbon. | 天 我们得赶紧过去 里斯本 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t. I-I’ll meet you there later. | 不好意思 我不行 我等下去找你 |
[30:37] | So mysterious. | 真神秘 |
[30:39] | Let me see– Thursday night. | 我想想 星期四晚 |
[30:41] | Ah. You’re going to play poker. | 你要去玩扑克 |
[30:43] | Get one of those muckety-mucks to sign off on your warrant. | 让某个趾高气扬的风云人物签通缉令 |
[30:46] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[30:47] | If this doesn’t work, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 如果这都不成 我就无计可施了 |
[30:49] | We’ll think of something. Good luck. | 车到山前必有路 祝你好运 |
[30:55] | Let’s see what you got, Senator. | 亮底牌吧 参议员 |
[30:58] | Full house. | 三张加一对 |
[31:02] | You’ve bled me dry. | 输干净了 |
[31:05] | I need a drink. | 我去喝一杯 |
[31:12] | Judge Manchester. | 曼彻斯特法官 |
[31:13] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[31:15] | I need to discuss something with you. | 我有些话想和你说 |
[31:16] | I’m in no mood, Agent Lisbon. | 我没心情 里斯本探员 |
[31:18] | I don’t want to bother you, I hate to, | 我不想打搅您 很不想 |
[31:20] | but this is important. | 但这事很重要 |
[31:21] | Let me guess– | 我猜猜 |
[31:23] | Tommy Volker and the Charles Milk warrant. | 汤米·沃克和查尔斯·米克的通缉令 |
[31:25] | You heard. | 您听说了 |
[31:27] | Judge Davis mentioned something about your little visit. | 戴维斯法官提到过与你的会面 |
[31:31] | She said you had some nerve. | 她说你挺有胆量的 |
[31:33] | I was upset. I spoke in haste. | 我很失望 说话有点急 |
[31:36] | No need to apologize to me. | 没必要和我道歉 |
[31:38] | Oh, I don’t want to apologize. Davis was wrong. | 我不是想道歉 戴维斯是错的 |
[31:41] | I mean, Volker is a sociopath, | 沃克是反社会分子 |
[31:42] | and he needs to be taken down. | 他应当逮捕到案 |
[31:44] | If not by me, then by somebody else. | 这事不管谁来办都可以 |
[31:47] | Sometimes you are childishly naive, Teresa. | 有时候你真是天真的可以 特蕾莎 |
[31:50] | That might be so, but which side would you rather be on? | 也许吧 但是你会选择哪一边 |
[31:53] | Childish naivete, or defeated cynicism? | 天真还是暗自愤世嫉俗 |
[31:55] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[31:57] | Please, sign the Milk warrant, Judge. | 求你了法官 签了米克的通缉令吧 |
[32:00] | It’s legit. | 有益无害 |
[32:02] | The only reason not to is fear. | 唯一的障碍就是恐惧 |
[32:08] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[32:09] | We’re here to help you search. | 我们是来帮你搜查的 |
[32:11] | Do you think the robberies | 你觉得这些盗窃案 |
[32:12] | could have something to do with this case? | 会不会和这案件有关联 |
[32:13] | Maybe. We won’t know until we search the room first. | 也许吧 我们要先搜查房间才知道 |
[32:16] | Well, this isn’t the first time we’ve had things stolen. | 这不是我们家第一次失窃 |
[32:17] | It’s quite common, in fact. | 事实上是常事 |
[32:19] | It’s another way for addicts to act out in early sobriety. | 这是瘾君子在戒毒早期的一种行为表现 |
[32:22] | You and your fancy diagnoses. | 不用说那么多冠冕堂皇的诊断用语 |
[32:24] | When people want stuff, they take it. | 有人看上了什么东西 就据为己有了 |
[32:26] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[32:27] | Now let’s get to searching, shall we? | 现在我们开始搜吧 |
[32:28] | This place isn’t gonna search itself. | 这屋子不会自己动手搜的 |
[32:40] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你在做什么 -什么 |
[32:43] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[32:46] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[32:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:49] | I’m trying to search here. | 我是在搜查这里 |
[32:50] | – Could you just be a little quiet? – Excuse me. Excuse me. | -你能小点声吗 -不好意思 |
[32:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry, doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[32:54] | Jane’s had some problems, uh… | 简有点小毛病 |
[32:57] | Taking stuff. | 爱偷拿东西 |
[32:58] | Oh. Well, that’s the first I’ve ever heard of that. | 这说法是我第一次听说 |
[33:01] | Well, in that case, let’s empty your pocket. | 这样的话 掏空你的口袋看看 |
[33:03] | No, I will not. | 不 不行 |
[33:04] | Don’t make this any worse than it is. | 不要让问题更严重了 |
[33:05] | Empty your pockets right now. | 现在掏空口袋 |
[33:11] | Wow. That’s… | 这是 |
[33:14] | Can’t believe I couldn’t feel that in there. | 我不敢相信我感觉不到里面有块表 |
[33:19] | That’s not mine. I didn’t– that’s–that’s not my wallet. Mm-hmm. | 这不是我的 我没有 这不是我的钱包 |
[33:22] | I think we should reconvene in my office | 我想我们还是回到我办公室 |
[33:24] | for a little chat. Keith, Marvin, | 谈谈吧 金斯 马文 |
[33:26] | Would you escort Mr. Jane to the office? | 你们护送简先生去办公室 |
[33:27] | Watch the suit. | 小心我的西装 |
[33:31] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[33:34] | Kleptomania is a disease, and you need help. | 盗窃癖是一种病 你需要帮助 |
[33:37] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[33:38] | I’ve told him that, but he won’t listen. | 我跟他说过了 可他不听 |
[33:41] | It’s not your fault. There is nothing to be ashamed of. | 这不是你的错 没什么好羞愧的 |
[33:44] | Yeah, see, the last thing I need | 是啊 我最不需要的 |
[33:45] | is some new age nonsense rattling around inside my head. | 就是新时代运动的狗屁理论在我脑子里嗡嗡作响 |
[33:48] | Jane, I don’t think you understand | 简 我想你并不明白 |
[33:49] | how much trouble you’re in. | 你现在有多大的麻烦 |
[33:51] | – They could press charges. – No, hang on. | -他们可以提出指控 -不 等等 |
[33:52] | We’re not there yet. We’re not there yet. | 还不至于 还不至于 |
[33:53] | I wanna hear from Mr. Jane. | 我想听简先生自己说说 |
[33:55] | You’re not even a real doctor. | 你又不是真正的医生 |
[33:57] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我没必要跟你谈 |
[33:59] | Jane… | 简 |
[34:01] | It couldn’t hurt. | 说出来没事的 |
[34:03] | Please? | 拜托 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | I like to take stuff, and I’m good at it. | 我喜欢偷东西 我也很擅长 |
[34:12] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我不明白有什么大不了 |
[34:14] | Well, this behavior doesn’t come from nowhere. | 这种行为不会凭空产生的 |
[34:17] | No. You’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[34:19] | When I was 10, my father taught me to pick pockets, | 我10岁的时候 我父亲教我掏口袋 |
[34:22] | And we, uh, knocked off a few houses. | 我们洗劫了几户人家 |
[34:23] | And, uh, and then we… moved on to a couple of banks. | 然后我们又去偷了几家银行 |
[34:27] | But I didn’t–the banks was not my cup of tea. | 但我没有… 银行不是我的菜 |
[34:30] | I don’t like the banks | 我不喜欢偷银行 |
[34:31] | ’cause of the anxiety and the screaming | 因为那让人焦虑不安 还有尖叫声 |
[34:33] | and all the hysteria. | 歇斯底里的叫声 |
[34:34] | It doesn’t sit well with me. Hmm. | 那让我不适应 |
[34:38] | So subconsciously, | 所以潜意识中 |
[34:40] | you’re still trying to please your father, hmm? | 你还在试着取悦你父亲 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:53] | Yeah. That’s, uh… | 对 那真是 |
[34:58] | How do you do that? That is uncanny. | 你是怎么猜到的 这挺诡异的 |
[35:01] | Jane… | 简 |
[35:06] | Hello, Cho? | 你好 周 |
[35:10] | A ruby necklace? | 一条红宝石项链 |
[35:12] | Really? Thanks. | 真的吗 多谢 |
[35:15] | They just found an expensive ruby necklace in your car. | 他们刚在你车里发现了一条昂贵的红宝石项链 |
[35:19] | You wanna explain how it got there? | 你想解释一下它的来路吗 |
[35:22] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[35:23] | Thank you. But this is a police matter now. | 谢谢你 但这件事现在归警察处理了 |
[35:25] | If you two wouldn’t mind | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[35:26] | giving me a moment alone with Jane. | 让我单独跟简待会儿 |
[35:28] | Yes, of course. We’ll leave you alone. | 当然 我们先走 |
[35:32] | You definitely should continue therapy. | 你绝对应该继续治疗 |
[35:34] | Mm. I-I can make a referral. | 我可以给你推荐 |
[35:38] | Thanks, doc. | 多谢 医生 |
[35:39] | I mean, I-I… I feel better already. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[36:20] | Busted. | 抓到了 |
[36:24] | You’re in massive debt. | 你现在债务缠身 |
[36:26] | Cash advances, credit cards, | 预支现金 信用卡账 |
[36:29] | home equity loans. | 房屋净值贷款 |
[36:31] | What is it? Craps? Roulette? | 怎么回事 赌骰子 还是赌轮盘 |
[36:35] | Those are for suckers. | 那些都是没用的人玩的 |
[36:38] | I have skill. | 我有技巧 |
[36:39] | Ah. Blackjack then. | 那就是21点了 |
[36:43] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:44] | Well, you told Jane you didn’t smoke, | 你告诉简 你不抽烟 |
[36:45] | And yet the inside of your office | 而你的办公室 |
[36:46] | smelled like a casino ashtray. | 闻起来就像个赌场的烟灰缸 |
[36:48] | And you referred to home as being “Halfway to Reno.” | 你提到家的时候 说的是”在去雷诺的路上” |
[36:52] | It started… years ago, | 是几年前开始的 |
[36:56] | After I stopped drinking. | 我戒酒之后 |
[36:59] | Good, clean fun, right? | 赌博不错 让人清醒 又有趣 |
[37:03] | But it got out of control. | 但后来就失控了 |
[37:05] | I lost my house, | 我失去了房产 |
[37:10] | burned through my kid’s college fund, | 赔上了孩子的大学基金 |
[37:12] | And I still couldn’t stop. | 我还是无法停手 |
[37:15] | How did you pay for it? | 你怎么还得起赌债 |
[37:18] | I started borrowing money from people. | 我开始向人借钱 |
[37:20] | Bad people. | 那些坏人 |
[37:23] | They were going to hurt me. | 他们打算伤害我 |
[37:25] | So you heard about the necklace and you saw a way out. | 所以你听说了项链的事 你看到了出路 |
[37:29] | Charlie had this– this… moment of clarity | 查莉得到那愚蠢的卡之后 |
[37:33] | after she got that stupid card. | 有过清醒的瞬间 |
[37:35] | She, uh… came into therapy, | 她来上治疗课 |
[37:37] | told me she had stolen the necklace. | 告诉我她偷了项链 |
[37:41] | She had tried to sell it, | 她试过卖掉它 |
[37:43] | but she didn’t have the right connections. | 但她没有门路 |
[37:46] | And then she wanted to give it back to her parents. | 后来她想把它还给父母 |
[37:48] | And you were the only person she told. | 你是她唯一告诉过的人 |
[37:51] | She said she wanted to make amends, but come on. | 她说她想弥补 但是拜托 |
[37:54] | It was a quarter of a million dollars. | 那可是25万美元啊 |
[37:56] | I needed it. | 我需要它 |
[38:00] | I convinced her to sneak out, | 我说服她偷偷溜出来 |
[38:03] | Go back to her place to get the jewels. | 回到住处 拿到珠宝 |
[38:11] | I said that she should give them back | 我说她应该在庆祝她戒毒30天的仪式上 |
[38:13] | To her parents at her 30-day chip ceremony, | 把它归还给他们 |
[38:16] | that I was… proud of her. | 我说我为她骄傲 |
[38:24] | I pulled over, | 我把车停在路边 |
[38:27] | told her I thought I had a flat. | 告诉她 胎漏气了 |
[38:32] | I’d heard about that park from some of my other patients, | 我以前听其他病人说过那个公园 |
[38:35] | That it was a place to score. | 是交易的好地方 |
[38:46] | I knew how it would look. | 我知道在那下手可以掩人耳目 |
[38:57] | So you killed her | 所以你杀了她 |
[38:59] | and you took the necklace back to Oasis Ranch, | 拿着项链回到绿洲牧场 |
[39:03] | and you let her parents believe that she died buying drugs. | 你让她的父母以为她死于毒品交易 |
[39:08] | I’m powerless. | 我很无力 |
[39:11] | It’s a disease. | 这是一种病 |
[39:25] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[39:28] | Hey, I got Manchester to sign the warrant. | 我让曼彻斯特签了逮捕令 |
[39:31] | I’m going to meet Van Pelt. | 我要去见范佩尔 |
[39:33] | Huh. Excellent police work prevails yet again. | 出色的警务工作又取胜了 |
[39:37] | Grieving parents at 12:00. | 12点方向 悲伤的父母 |
[39:40] | Mr. Jane, thank you. | 简先生 谢谢你 |
[39:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[39:44] | Oh. Much appreciated. It’s my pleas– | 非常感激 是我的荣幸 |
[39:47] | Um, alth–I-I was just heading– | 我正要去… |
[39:49] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我把它留给你们了 |
[39:52] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要交给你们 |
[39:55] | Your necklace. | 你们的项链 |
[39:57] | Charlie was trying to get it back for you. | 查莉想要把它还给你们 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:01] | I want you to know that your daughter changed. | 我希望你们知道 你们的女儿改变了 |
[40:04] | She knew that she hurt you both, | 她知道自己伤害了你们俩 |
[40:06] | and she wanted to make it right. | 她想要弥补过错 |
[40:08] | She loved you. | 她爱你们 |
[40:12] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[40:15] | Our poor baby. | 我们可怜的孩子 |
[40:24] | Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[40:26] | Hello, Teresa. How are you today? | 你好 特蕾莎 你今天好吗 |
[40:30] | Fantastic, actually. | 事实上 好极了 |
[40:32] | Oh, I can imagine. | 我能想象到 |
[40:35] | The thrill of the chase and all that. | 追逐的兴奋感什么的 |
[40:38] | I’m not sure I know | 我不确定我清楚 |
[40:39] | what you’re referring to, Mr. Volker. | 你在暗指什么 沃克先生 |
[40:41] | Oh, don’t be modest. | 别谦虚了 |
[40:44] | I’m calling to congratulate you. | 我打来是要恭喜你的 |
[40:47] | The warrant for Charles Milk. | 查尔斯·米克的逮捕令 |
[40:51] | How did you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[40:53] | Oh, I have my ways. | 我有我的门路 |
[40:55] | At any rate, | 无论如何 |
[40:57] | you won’t find what you’re looking for. | 你也找不到你要找的 |
[41:00] | Charles Milk did a few personal security jobs for me, | 查尔斯·缪克为我做过一些私人安保工作 |
[41:02] | Nothing more. | 如此而已 |
[41:04] | But, hey, he’s a great guy. | 但他是个好人 |
[41:06] | I’m sure you’ll enjoy him. | 我确信你会很欣赏他的 |
[41:08] | If that’s it, I’ve got another call. | 如果是这样 我还有电话要接 |
[41:10] | By all means, you should take that. | 这电话你一定得接 |
[41:17] | Van pelt, I’m on my way. | 范佩尔 我在路上了 |
[41:19] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[41:33] | We’ve just I.D.’d them all. | 已经查明了他们的身份 |
[41:37] | We’ve got a married couple, Bob and Sylvia Mackintosh, | 死者是一对已婚夫妇 鲍勃和西尔维娅·麦琪拖什 |
[41:39] | And this gentleman is Charles Milk. | 这位先生是查尔斯·米克 |
[41:42] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[41:44] | Drive-by shooting. Some gang B.S. | 飞车扫射 黑帮火拼 |
[41:46] | These three were just in the wrong place | 这三个人只是在错误的时间 |
[41:48] | at the wrong time. | 出现在错误的地点 |
[41:51] | Uh, Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[41:53] | Jane… | 简 |
[41:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |