时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[00:09] | Okay, how’d you do that? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[00:10] | Well, you tread a little heavier than Lisbon, | 你脚步比里斯本轻一些 |
[00:13] | and Rigby’s car isn’t in the lot. | 而瑞斯比的车没在停车场 |
[00:15] | We’ve got a case and Lisbon’s busy. | 有案子了 但是里斯本在忙 |
[00:16] | So you and I are riding out. | 所以我们俩过去 |
[00:17] | Excellent. I’ll meet you downstairs. | 好极了 楼下见 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:53] | Quaint. | 真古色古香啊 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:05] | I’m Kimball Cho. This is Patrick Jane. | 我是周金宝 这位是派翠克·简 |
[01:07] | County coroner. Deb Granger. Pleased to meet you. | 我是县里的验尸官黛比·格兰杰 幸会 |
[01:10] | We don’t get to work a lot of murders around here. | 我们这儿不太有谋杀案 |
[01:12] | You got a little, uh, something on your– oh. | 你是不是那里有点… |
[01:14] | Brain matter. Good catch. | 脑浆 眼真尖 |
[01:16] | Victim’s name is Hollis Percy. 61 years of age. | 死者名叫霍利斯·珀西 六十一岁 |
[01:19] | His wife found him this morning. | 今早他的妻子发现了他的尸体 |
[01:20] | – And he owned the town of Percy. – The whole town? | -他是珀西镇的所有者 -整个镇都是他的 |
[01:22] | Yeah. Schools, roads, bakery– | 是的 学校 道路 面包店 |
[01:24] | Been in his family since the Gold Rush. | 淘金热起就都是他家的产业了 |
[01:25] | Not exactly booming by the looks of it. | 这里看起来不怎么繁荣 |
[01:28] | They still get a little tourism off the highway. | 这里还是有点偏走旅游路线的 |
[01:34] | Smells of juniper. | 有杜松的味道 |
[01:36] | Cologne? | 古龙水吗 |
[01:40] | Uh, I don’t– no. More like… | 我不知… 不 更像是 |
[01:42] | Cheap gin– | 廉价的杜松子酒 |
[01:44] | Drunken out of necessity, not pleasure. | 是被灌醉的 而不是因为高兴才喝的 |
[01:45] | So, he drank alone. He let the killer in. | 他本来在独酌 后来放凶手进门 |
[01:49] | He knew him or her. They argued– | 他认识他或者她 他们起了争执 |
[01:52] | How’d you know they argued? | 你怎么知道他们起了争执 |
[01:54] | Well, he is dead. | 他都死了 |
[01:55] | – What did they argue about? – Well, I don’t know. | -他们在争执什么 -我不清楚 |
[01:56] | What do people argue about? | 人们通常都为什么而争吵 |
[01:57] | Money, power, love, jealousy– | 不外乎金钱 权力 爱情 嫉妒 |
[01:59] | Revenge… sorry, I shouldn’t do that. | 还有复仇 抱歉 我不该插嘴的 |
[02:02] | Oh, no. Jump right in. | 没关系 想法多多益善 |
[02:03] | This is a murder. It’s exciting. | 这是起谋杀案 多令人兴奋 |
[02:04] | What’s your guess on time of death? | 死亡时间大概是什么时候 |
[02:07] | Rigor stiffness suggests 12 hours or more. | 根据尸体的僵硬度分析在十二小时或更久之前 |
[02:09] | Probably that’s your murder weapon. | 那把枪应该就是凶器 |
[02:10] | It’s an antique. Colt 1851 navy. .36 caliber. | 这是把古董枪 柯尔特海军1851式手枪 点36口径 |
[02:13] | Probably hasn’t been fired in a century. | 很可能已经有一个世纪没开火过了 |
[02:14] | Right. So, instead, your guy… or gal– | 所以那个凶手没有开枪 而是用枪托 |
[02:18] | – Whack. – Whack. | -重击死者 -重击死者 |
[02:19] | Penetrating trauma to the back of the skull | 死者后脑的穿透性创伤 |
[02:21] | was introduced by the butt of the gun. | 是被枪托重击所致 |
[02:23] | Once I pop the calvarium, | 等我打开颅骨以后 |
[02:24] | I’ll know if that’s our official cause of death. | 就会知道其真实死因 |
[02:25] | That’s great. Let’s pop the calvarium. | 很好 那就开颅骨吧 |
[02:28] | You two hold here. | 你们俩待在这里 |
[02:29] | What is… | 怎么 |
[02:32] | We’re gonna hold here. | 我们待在这里 |
[02:33] | They’ve got this covered. | 那个让他们去搞定 |
[02:50] | Like I said, folks, anything can happen here | 各位 正如我说的那样 在我们加州珀西镇 |
[02:53] | in rough ‘n’ tumble Percy, California. | 您想看到的没有什么不可能 |
[02:56] | Let’s–wait–let’s have uh–uh, a big round of applause | 稍等 让我们为我们的现代火枪手们 |
[02:58] | for our modern-day gunslingers here, yeah. | 送上热烈的掌声 |
[03:01] | What the hell are you doing? This is a crime scene. | 你到底在干什么 这里是犯罪现场 |
[03:03] | Don’t you know there’s a dead body in there? | 你难道不知道里面躺着一具死尸吗 |
[03:04] | These people paid 25 bucks each in advance. | 这些人都预先交了二十五美元 |
[03:06] | – They’re entitled to a show. – Well, they got one. | -他们有权看演出 -那现在已经看过了 |
[03:08] | Now shut this down and clear the area right now. | 马上停止演出 把附近的人都清空 |
[03:27] | I don’t know. I think that’s why I liked San Francisco. | 我也说不好 这大概就是我喜欢旧金山的原因吧 |
[03:31] | I never saw myself living in the place I grew up. | 我从没想过我会在自己长大的地方生活 |
[03:34] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. I know. | 我明白 |
[03:43] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:44] | Where did you grow up? | 你是在哪里长大的 |
[03:45] | Oh, we moved around– | 我们经常搬家 |
[03:48] | for dad’s work, and then for mom’s work… | 有时是因为我父亲的工作 有时是因为我母亲的 |
[03:53] | I like to say I grew up in America. | 我只能说我在美国长大 |
[04:02] | I hate to do this, but I have to run. | 实在很抱歉 我必须得走了 |
[04:04] | We have a fresh case. | 有个新案子 |
[04:06] | Please. I’m glad we were able to do this– | 别这么说 我很高兴我们能像这样 |
[04:07] | Sit down like this. | 坐下来聊聊 |
[04:10] | This is nice. | 这样很棒 |
[04:12] | You’re really easy to talk to, Teresa. | 跟你聊天很轻松 特蕾莎 |
[04:14] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢谢你 鲍勃 |
[04:18] | Are there any new lines of inquiry on Red John? | 血腥约翰的案子有什么新的调查线路吗 |
[04:20] | We’ve had some leads, but… | 我们有一些线索 但是 |
[04:23] | I hate to admit it– we’re kind of stuck. | 我不愿承认 但是我们的确卡壳了 |
[04:26] | Nothing. No. | 没有新进展 |
[04:28] | What about Jane? | 简那边呢 |
[04:29] | I don’t think he has anything. | 我认为他没什么新线索 |
[04:30] | But he’d tell you if he did. | 但他找到会告诉你的吧 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Yeah, he would. | 对 他会 |
[04:36] | Okay. Well, I’m sure we’ll talk. | 那好 下次再谈 |
[04:37] | Homeland security beckons. | 国土安全局找我 |
[04:48] | – Is it cold in here? – Yeah. A/C’s on the fritz– | -里面是不是很冷 -对 空调出故障了 |
[04:50] | It’s stuck on cold. They got someone coming in. | 卡在冷风档了 已经找人过来修理了 |
[04:52] | – So I’m not crazy, okay. – Right. | -所以我没疯 看看 -这个 |
[04:55] | Percy, California. Incorporated by J.D. Percy | 加州珀西镇 由J.D.珀西所建 |
[04:57] | As a trading post in 1870. | 1870年成了商栈 |
[04:59] | Trade dried up, but the Percy family stayed. | 后来贸易缩水了 但是珀西家族留下了 |
[05:01] | They tried to make it work. | 他们想要振兴这里 |
[05:02] | It’s basically been a tourist town for the past 30 years. | 过去三十年来 这里基本成了一个旅游小镇 |
[05:04] | But that hasn’t been going too great. | 但旅游业发展也不是太好 |
[05:06] | Sorry. It was a “Welcome back” gift. | 不好意思 这是”欢迎回归”的礼物 |
[05:08] | – Very thoughtful, Wayne. – Well, how did you know it was from me? | -很有心啊 韦恩 -你怎么知道是我送的 |
[05:10] | I’m a homicide detective. | 我可是凶案组警探 |
[05:12] | Now, Hollis Percy owned every building. | 镇上所有建筑都是霍利斯·珀西的产业 |
[05:14] | People pay him rent, and he was the bank. | 人们付给他租金 他就相当于是银行 |
[05:15] | That property belongs to his wife– | 不过几周前 财产归属人 |
[05:17] | Joanna– for a few weeks, anyway. | 变更为他的妻子乔安娜 |
[05:18] | – Well, why only a few weeks? – He ran out of money. | -为什么几周前才变更 -他的钱花光了 |
[05:20] | The Wild West Show was a last-ditch chance to drum up some cash, | 牛仔骑术表演是能赚到钱的最后机会 |
[05:23] | but now the whole place is up for sale. | 但现在整个地方都要被变卖了 |
[05:25] | They started selling property this year. | 就在今年他们开始出售地产 |
[05:26] | Houses, stores– people rented for generations | 房屋 商店 数代的租客 |
[05:28] | and now becoming owners. | 都成了主人 |
[05:29] | A lot of money changing hands. | 大量的资金转手 |
[05:30] | There could be motive there. | 这可能就是谋杀动机 |
[05:31] | Go through all the real estate transactions– | 去调查一下所有的土地买卖交易 |
[05:33] | See if anything shakes loose. | 看看有什么可疑之处 |
[05:34] | – Any usable prints on the gun? – Doesn’t look that way. | -枪上有任何可提取的指纹吗 -似乎没有 |
[05:36] | Okay. I’m going to go talk to the family. | 好 我去找家属谈谈 |
[05:38] | Make sure they take care of this A/C today. | 让他们务必今天把空调修好 |
[05:40] | – That was it? -That’s all Kirkland said. | -就这些吗 -柯克兰就说了这些 |
[05:43] | He was just fishing. | 他只是在引我上钩 |
[05:44] | Don’t you think it’s odd– | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[05:46] | Homeland Security’s fascination with a California serial killer? | 国土安全局那么关心一个加州的连环杀手 |
[05:49] | Everything about Bob Kirkland is odd. | 鲍勃·柯克兰身上的一切都很奇怪 |
[05:51] | – Well, yes. – Just add that to the list. | -没错 -你就把他加到名单里吧 |
[05:53] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[05:55] | Emmett Cook, chief of police. | 我是这里的警察局长埃米特·库克 |
[05:57] | Sorry I couldn’t be at the crime scene. | 抱歉我之前没在犯罪现场 |
[05:59] | Yeah, why couldn’t you be there? | 你为什么没去 |
[06:00] | Something a little more pressing than a murder? | 有事情比谋杀案还紧急吗 |
[06:02] | I’m Agent Lisbon, and this is Patrick Jane. | 我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简 |
[06:07] | Um, actually, I couldn’t be there ’cause I was dealing with a fire. | 实际上我没去是因为当时正在救火 |
[06:11] | Quite a mess, uh, third one this year. | 真是一团糟 今年第三起了 |
[06:13] | These, uh, meth labs guys are setting up in empty cabins, | 这帮制毒贩准备在空木屋里提炼毒品 |
[06:17] | Uh, the things go… | 结果就 |
[06:19] | kablooey. | 出岔子了 |
[06:21] | Kablooey, indeed. | 确实是出岔子了 |
[06:22] | So you’ve been busy, Chief. | 看来你一直公务缠身啊 局长 |
[06:23] | Do you think the drug trade had something to do | 你认为霍利斯·珀西的死 |
[06:25] | with Hollis Percy’s murder? | 跟毒品交易有关系吗 |
[06:27] | I don’t see the connection. No. | 我不认为有任何联系 |
[06:29] | I mean, there could be, but that would be… | 也可能是有的 但那就太 |
[06:32] | Uh, messy? | 棘手 |
[06:34] | – Yes… you could say that. – I did. | -对 也可以这么说 -说说而已 |
[06:38] | Well, I just wanted to stop by and let you know | 我只是顺路过来告诉你们 |
[06:41] | that I am available if CBI needs my help. | 如果加调局需要帮忙的话 尽管来找我 |
[06:43] | Thank you, b-but that’s kind of a conflict of interests. | 谢谢 但就会有点利益冲突了 |
[06:47] | You’re aiding in the investigation of the murder | 因为那样你就介入了前雇主的 |
[06:49] | of the man who pays your salary. | 谋杀案调查 |
[06:51] | Well, plus you’ve got some meth dealers to track down. | 而且你还得去查那几个制毒贩呢 |
[06:54] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 对 没错 |
[06:57] | Well, if you need anything, just, um… | 如果你们有什么需要的话 就 |
[07:00] | shout. | 叫出来吧 |
[07:01] | We’ll holler. | 我们会喊的 |
[07:05] | Very odd little country welcome. | 这乡村欢迎仪式够奇怪的 |
[07:07] | You have no issues Mrs. Percy? | 有人找过你麻烦吗 珀西夫人 |
[07:09] | No. There’s been no trouble. | 没有 从没出过问题 |
[07:13] | The last murder in Percy was a long time ago. | 珀西家族上一起谋杀案是很多年前的事了 |
[07:17] | It’s safe here. We have good schools. | 这里很安全 学校也很好 |
[07:19] | We–we build riding trails and– | 我们修建了自行车道 |
[07:23] | and Hollis maintained it all beautifully. | 霍利斯把它维护得相当漂亮 |
[07:25] | Dad loved this town. | 爸爸很爱这个小镇 |
[07:27] | But you don’t… Ian? | 但你不喜欢 对吗 伊恩 |
[07:29] | – Of course he does. – Yeah, I mean, you know? | -他当然喜欢了 -对啊 就是这样 |
[07:32] | Well, it’s not a trick question. | 这问题可不难回答 |
[07:34] | No, of course. | 对 没错 |
[07:35] | I just moved back to help with the transition. | 我只是在过渡时期回来帮帮忙 |
[07:38] | I was in San Francisco working venture capital. | 我是在旧金山搞风险投资的 |
[07:40] | It was time to come home. | 是时候回家看看了 |
[07:42] | Was Hollis meeting someone in his office last night? | 霍利斯昨晚要在办公室见什么人吗 |
[07:44] | We think the attack took place around 8:00. | 我们认为凶案发生在八点左右 |
[07:47] | Well, it’s possible. | 确实有可能 |
[07:48] | He kept a lot of late hours the past few years. | 过去几年他晚上经常加班 |
[07:50] | Yeah, he tried everything– talking to investors, | 他已经竭尽全力了 找过投资者 |
[07:54] | developers, but, you know, | 开发商 但是 |
[07:55] | towns like this are just dying out. | 类似的小镇都在渐渐衰败 |
[07:57] | Still, he was a futile lord ruling over | 但他是个徒劳无功的君主 |
[08:00] | a town of downtrodden serfs. | 压迫着小镇上的百姓 |
[08:03] | He must have had someone that hated him. | 总会有人恨他的 |
[08:04] | He was respected. Ask anyone. | 大家都很尊敬他 随便你去问 |
[08:07] | What about the sale of the town? | 关于卖掉小镇这件事呢 |
[08:09] | Was there any friction there? | 有过什么争执吗 |
[08:13] | So he had a few critics. | 看来的确有人对他有微词 |
[08:14] | Could you do me a favor? | 你们能帮我一个忙吗 |
[08:16] | Just grab a piece of paper there– and a pen– | 拿张纸 还有笔 |
[08:18] | and write down the name that you just thought of– just now. | 把你们刚刚想到的名字写下来 |
[08:21] | Write it down. Don’t show it to each other. | 写下来 别给对方看 |
[08:23] | – Why? – Please. | -为什么 -麻烦你了 |
[08:36] | Francisco Navarro. | 弗朗西斯科·纳瓦罗 |
[08:39] | And you had the same thought. | 跟你想的一样 |
[08:41] | Who is Francisco Navarro? | 弗朗西斯科·纳瓦罗是谁 |
[08:42] | He runs a wild west show. | 他经营着一个牛仔骑术表演 |
[08:43] | He’s an old friend of the family… | 是我们家的老朋友 |
[08:46] | and he didn’t think we should sell. | 他认为我们不该把小镇卖掉 |
[08:48] | Hollis did what he had to do. | 霍利斯也是迫不得已 |
[08:50] | A bunch of amateurs playing cowboys and Indians | 不论弗朗西斯科怎么想 靠一帮门外汉 |
[08:53] | weren’t going to save us no matter what Francisco believed. | 表演牛仔和印第安人骑术是救不了小镇的 |
[08:57] | He’s pretty dedicated to this place. | 他全身心得投入到这里 |
[08:59] | You think he was angry enough to act on it? | 你认为他会因愤怒而采取行动吗 |
[09:01] | Like I said… he’s dedicated. | 我说过 他可是全身心投入 |
[09:06] | That’s a nice jacket, Mr. Navarro. | 外套很不错 纳瓦罗先生 |
[09:10] | What would you call that… | 你管它叫什么 |
[09:12] | a duster? | 防尘衣吗 |
[09:13] | I’m the medicine man in the show. | 我在演出中饰演巫医 |
[09:14] | I’m going right there from here. | 等下我要直接去表演 |
[09:15] | Just answer the question. | 你回答问题就行 |
[09:17] | Yes. It’s a duster. | 对 这是防尘衣 |
[09:20] | Are you writing that down? | 你还要把它写下来吗 |
[09:21] | Tell me about the wild west show. | 跟我说说牛仔骑术表演 |
[09:23] | Our program is a fully immersive step back | 我们的演出完全重现了 |
[09:25] | in the 19th century. I oversee 20 performers. | 19世纪的场景 我管理着二十名演员 |
[09:28] | We run six days a week. Wednesdays and Fridays, | 我们一周表演六天 每周三和周五 |
[09:30] | we stage a medicine man show. | 我们会上演巫医演出 |
[09:31] | And you’re in charge, | 你是负责人 |
[09:34] | which makes this piece on your blog… | 你博客里的这篇文章 |
[09:36] | kind of odd. | 可有点奇怪 |
[09:38] | “Killing Percy.” | 《珀西之死》 |
[09:39] | Well, I meant the town of Percy, | 我指的是珀西镇 |
[09:41] | not Hollis Percy, obviously. | 当然不是霍利斯·珀西 |
[09:43] | Yeah. That’s some bad timing. | 时机可不太对 |
[09:44] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[09:45] | It is also the inalienable right | 自由讨论 书写和发表 |
[09:47] | of every citizen in the State of California | 基于任何题材的观点 |
[09:48] | to freely speak, write, and publish his sentiments | 是所有加利福尼亚州居民 |
[09:50] | on all subjects. I overreacted– | 不可剥夺的权利 我只是反应过激了 |
[09:52] | online. | 在网上 |
[09:54] | I would never do harm to my friend. | 我永远不会伤害我的朋友 |
[09:55] | – But he wasn’t your friend. – No, he was. | -但他并不是你朋友 -不 他是 |
[10:01] | But… when he started selling property last year, | 但当他去年准备出售地产时 |
[10:05] | see, that’s just giving up on something worth fighting for. | 他放弃了值得为其奋斗一生的东西 |
[10:08] | He was weak. | 他太软弱 |
[10:08] | And he couldn’t afford to run the town, | 他无法负担管理小镇的费用 |
[10:10] | which meant your show was gonna get shut down. | 这也意味着你的演出即将终止 |
[10:11] | Yeah, and what thanks do I get? | 对 但谁来感谢我了 |
[10:13] | I built our program to save Percy. | 我这个演出是为了拯救珀西镇 |
[10:15] | Tourists came– just not enough. | 吸引来了游客 却远远不够 |
[10:16] | And then with these cabins exploding up there in the woods, | 然后树林里的小屋被炸上了天 |
[10:19] | it’s getting ugly. | 真是一团糟 |
[10:19] | Where were you last night at 8:00 p.m.? | 昨晚八点 你在哪里 |
[10:21] | I was in the bar with some of my actors. | 我跟几个演员一起待在酒吧 |
[10:23] | If you’re so dialed into the town, | 既然你小镇事务缠身 |
[10:24] | who else had a beef with your friend? | 还有谁对你朋友有怨言 |
[10:26] | I have no idea. Look, I gotta go. | 我不知道 我得走了 |
[10:27] | I have a show to put on. | 还有演出呢 |
[10:29] | His alibi relies on the account of a bunch of drunks. | 他的不在场证据来自一帮酒鬼 |
[10:31] | Real drunks or old-timey pioneer drunks | 真正的酒鬼还是按小时收费的 |
[10:34] | that are getting paid by the hour? | 旧时拓荒者酒鬼 |
[10:35] | Well, either way, he could have left the bar at any point, | 不管是哪个 他都能随时离开酒吧 |
[10:37] | walked 30 yards to Hollis’ office, | 走到三十码[27米]外霍利斯的办公室 |
[10:38] | and walked out. | 再悄悄离开 |
[10:40] | Oh, we’re heading to the bar now. | 我们现在就去酒吧 |
[10:42] | All right. We’re gonna go meet the police chief. | 好的 我们要去见警察局长 |
[10:43] | And then Rigsby wants to go check out those cabins. | 然后瑞斯比想去看看那些木屋 |
[10:45] | The meth lab fires? | 那场制毒贩引起的火灾吗 |
[10:46] | Might be worth looking into, I guess. | 也许值得一查 |
[10:48] | Follow close as my magical and mysterious friend… | 请密切关注我那神奇又玄妙的朋友 |
[10:51] | Mr. Golden Nugget– travels a trail of deception | 金块先生 它将在你们面前 |
[10:54] | before your very eyes. Young man… | 进行一次欺骗之旅 小伙子 |
[10:56] | under which of these humble chalices | 金块现在是在 |
[10:57] | does the golden nugget reside? | 哪个小酒杯下面呢 |
[11:01] | That one. | 那个 |
[11:03] | A brave choice, | 勇敢的选择 |
[11:04] | but sadly, it’s the wrong one. | 但是很遗憾 猜错了 |
[11:07] | Hey! Care to wager again? A buck buys three guesses, | 敢再来一局吗 一块钱猜三次 |
[11:09] | but pays 5 if you guess right. | 但是如果猜对了能赢五块 |
[11:11] | I-I believe I-I saw your move. | 我看清你移动的手法了 |
[11:13] | Oh, what have we here… | 瞧这是谁 |
[11:15] | A skeptic? Please sir, step right up. | 一个怀疑论者 请吧先生 过来吧 |
[11:18] | Test my skills. | 试试我的本事 |
[11:20] | See if you remain unconvinced. | 看你服不服 |
[11:22] | – Don’t mind if I do. Okay… – All right. | -如果我不服请别介意 -没关系 |
[11:23] | So the nugget goes in the cup like this. | 所以金块这样进了杯子里 |
[11:25] | And then we move them around like this until… yeah. | 然后我们这样移动直到 |
[11:26] | I can’t tell which one it’s in. | 我说不出来它在哪里 |
[11:28] | Then you continue doing that, but then to do this, | 你继续移动 然后这么做 |
[11:30] | don’t you need to have a gold nugget? | 你难道不需要一个金块吗 |
[11:36] | I believe I saw your move there, friend. | 我肯定看到你动过手脚了 朋友 |
[11:38] | – You did, did you? – You won’t mind? | -你确实看到了 对吧 -不介意吧 |
[11:40] | – Not at all. Not one little bit. – Uh, now, come on. | -一点也不 -拜托 |
[11:42] | – What? – You know I felt that. | -什么 -你知道我感觉到了 |
[11:43] | – Felt what? – My wallet, please. | -感觉到了什么 -我的钱包 谢谢 |
[11:45] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[11:46] | – Sir. – I-I mean, this? | -先生 -我是说 这个吗 |
[11:50] | Oh, this. Is this it? | 这个 是这个吗 |
[11:51] | I’ve never seen that in my life. | 我一辈子也没见过这个东西 |
[11:53] | So you’re schooled in the craft? | 你上得手艺学校吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I used to be. I’m a little rusty. | 以前上过 现在手艺有点荒废了 |
[11:56] | But you know what? Worth a shot. | 但是值得一试 |
[12:00] | Wait a minute! | 等下 |
[12:01] | – What? – Where’s my gold? | -怎么了 -我的金子呢 |
[12:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[12:03] | Bro, that thing is real. | 老兄 那可是真金子 |
[12:05] | All right, sir. We will get you your gold back. | 好的 先生 我们会把金子还给你的 |
[12:07] | – Jane. – I don’t have your gold. | -简 -我没拿你的金子 |
[12:09] | Maybe the kid can enlighten you. | 也许那孩子能告诉你 |
[12:10] | The ki– | 那孩… |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:20] | Here we go, Lisbon… gossip. | 来吧 里斯本 八卦 |
[12:25] | Two sarsaparillas, please. | 两杯沙士汽水 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Sure I can’t irish those up for ya? | 真的不用给你们来点威士忌吗 |
[12:31] | Oh, would that I could, but we’re on the job. | 如果可以的话我还真想来点 但我们在工作 |
[12:35] | Are you guys here about the murder? | 你们来这是因为谋杀案吗 |
[12:37] | I mean, not that you stand out in your suits or anything, but– | 不是因为你们穿着西服还是什么 而是 |
[12:40] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[12:42] | Yes. Um, can I ask you… | 是的 我想问 |
[12:45] | Do they let you use your real name in this shop? | 他们让你在店里用真名吗 |
[12:48] | I guess. Um, I’m Lily… Soto. | 是的 我叫莉莉·索托 |
[12:51] | You looked a little spooked just then. | 你刚才看起来吓坏了 |
[12:52] | – Did you know Hollis? – Barely. | -你认识霍利斯吗 -不熟 |
[12:54] | I grew up in Jasper– in the valley. | 我在杰士伯长大 在山谷里 |
[12:57] | He interviewed me for this job like a year ago. | 大约一年前他面试过我 |
[13:00] | Did his employees like him? | 他的雇员喜欢他吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, he tips us out at Christmas. | 喜欢 他给我们小费过圣诞节 |
[13:05] | He’s generous– | 他很慷慨 |
[13:07] | Too much, probably. | 可能过于慷慨了 |
[13:09] | Well, I imagine that some people bad-mouth him | 我猜酒过三巡以后 |
[13:11] | once the booze starts to flow. | 有人说他坏话 |
[13:14] | Oh. I mean, you know, people talk. | 你懂得 人言可畏 |
[13:16] | Some people weren’t happy with the way he was running the town. | 有人不满意他的管理方式 |
[13:19] | He kept this place going. | 他维持这个地方运转 |
[13:21] | Yeah, but it’s–it’s been getting bad for a while. | 不过最近状况不太好 |
[13:24] | Rumor is there’s a mall moving in. | 有传言说要建一个购物中心 |
[13:27] | Like, wow, right? But… | 很惊人对吧 但是 |
[13:28] | people are freaking out about these meth labs. | 人们对于制毒窝点的事情很恼火 |
[13:30] | Some friends were gonna buy the bar, | 一些朋友想买下酒吧 |
[13:32] | but everybody’s moving away. | 但很多人都要搬走了 |
[13:34] | Francisco Navarro–was he here last night at 8:00 p.m.? | 昨天晚上八点 弗朗西斯科·纳瓦罗在这吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 在 |
[13:38] | Yeah. I mean, he’s pretty much here every night. | 他几乎每晚都来 |
[13:40] | You would be, too, if you drank for free. | 如果能免费喝酒的话 你也会的 |
[13:42] | Is that on? | 那个开着吗 |
[13:45] | Probably not since disco. | 自迪斯科时代以来可能就不了 |
[13:50] | Hollis Percy overpaid his workers. | 霍利斯·珀西会多付工资给工人们 |
[13:53] | He hired three bartenders when two would suffice. | 当两个调酒师就足够的时候他会雇三个 |
[13:57] | And yet he’s dead. | 但是他死了 |
[13:58] | So, do you think his generosity got him killed? | 你觉得是他的慷慨害了他吗 |
[14:01] | I just think it’s odd that such a swell guy | 我只是觉得奇怪的是这么一个好人 |
[14:03] | felt compelled to pay for loyalty. | 为何会觉得有必要收买忠心 |
[14:10] | – So the police have no surveillance footage on main street. – Nope. | -这么说警察没有主要街道的监控录像 -没有 |
[14:13] | And we follow up by driving out to the woods. Why? | 我们为何要开车来树林里找线索 |
[14:20] | Timing. | 跟时机有关 |
[14:23] | An explosion the night before a murder– | 爆炸是在谋杀前夜发生的 |
[14:25] | doesn’t that seem suspicious to you? | 你不觉得有点蹊跷吗 |
[14:29] | Not really. They’re meth labs. They explode. | 不一定 这里是制毒窝点 很容易发生爆炸 |
[14:32] | Well, let me ask you this. | 我来问你 |
[14:33] | Doesn’t something look off here? | 没觉得这里少了什么吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, everything’s burned. | 是的 都被烧了 |
[14:38] | Yeah, but this is not completely torched. | 对 但这里并没有被完全焚毁 |
[14:42] | – Feel that. – I’m good. | -感受一下 -不必了 |
[14:44] | It feels like a flame-retardant gel. | 这好像是阻燃胶 |
[14:46] | That’s why some of this stuff here survived. | 所以有些东西保存了下来 |
[14:49] | Before this place burned down, | 这地方被烧毁之前 |
[14:50] | someone– someone sprayed it down– | 有人喷的 |
[14:52] | So that the flames wouldn’t spread into a forest fire. | 这样火才不会蔓延成森林大火 |
[14:54] | – So this wasn’t an accident? – No. | -这么说这不是意外 -对 |
[14:56] | Okay. Then, what was it? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[14:59] | So you think it was arson? | 你觉得是故意纵火 |
[15:00] | Well, maybe it was a rival gang | 也许是敌对帮派 |
[15:01] | trying to make a point– like a territorial thing? | 想表明态度 是不是想划分地盘 |
[15:03] | Yeah, but what kind of drug dealer sprays the place down for safety? | 但什么毒贩会为了安全起见喷给屋子阻燃剂 |
[15:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | There might be a connection to Hollis’ murder here. | 也许和霍利斯的谋杀有关系 |
[15:11] | It’s weird. It’s almost as if someone | 真奇怪 就像是有人 |
[15:12] | mocked these places up to make them look like meth labs. | 把这些地方伪装成制毒窝点的 |
[15:14] | Okay, you and Cho look into it. | 好吧 交给你和周了 |
[15:29] | Put your two boxes down please? | 请你们把工具箱放下 |
[15:33] | All right, you gonna fix that air conditioner. | 好的 你们要修理的是那个空调 |
[15:35] | All right. | 走吧 |
[15:42] | We’re at the door. 30 seconds till we’re in. | 我们到门口了 三十秒入内 |
[16:20] | Go ahead. Say it. | 继续 说吧 |
[16:22] | Then you’re supposed to say, “Say what?” | 你可能会问 “说什么” |
[16:26] | And then I say, “You think I’m an idiot… | 我会说 “你一定觉得我是个白痴 |
[16:28] | For buying Van Pelt that orchid.” | 给范佩尔买了兰花” |
[16:30] | You know what? I’m glad I did. | 不过我高兴我这么做了 |
[16:32] | ’cause now the ball’s in her court. | 因为现在我把球踢给她了 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna be so zen about this. | 我这么做是有道理的 |
[16:36] | Yep, the next move’s hers. | 下一步轮到她了 |
[16:38] | I’m just gonna be the reed that bends in the breeze. | 而我会是在风中摇曳的芦苇 |
[16:42] | You’re still in love with her. | 你还喜欢她 |
[16:43] | But instead of telling her, you bought her a plant. | 但是你没告诉她 而是给她买了盆花 |
[16:47] | Yeah, that’s pretty zen, though. Right? | 是的 多有禅意呀 |
[16:48] | Howdy, fellas. We are gonna need this place. | 小伙子们 我们要用这块地方 |
[16:53] | How long are you boys going to be fiddling | 你们打算用这些新式装备 |
[16:54] | with those newfangled contraptions there? | 在这里弄多久 |
[16:56] | CBI Arson Unit, sir. We’ll be done shortly. | 加调局纵火调查组 我们很快就完事了 |
[17:00] | Look, Mr. Navarro’s kicking my butt– | 纳瓦罗先生一直在欺压我 |
[17:02] | trying to get the show back up here. | 想要重开牛仔骑术表演 |
[17:04] | We’ve been shut down all day. | 我们已经全天停业了 |
[17:05] | Hi. I’m Ian Percy. I’m in charge here. | 我是伊恩·珀西 是这里管事的 |
[17:09] | Are you gentlemen with the CBI? | 你们两位先生是加调局的吗 |
[17:10] | Yes, Mr. Percy. | 是的 珀西先生 |
[17:11] | I’m Agent Cho. This is Agent Rigsby. | 我是周探员 这位是瑞斯比探员 |
[17:13] | – CBI Arson Unit. – Arson Unit? | -加调局纵火调查组 -纵火调查组 |
[17:15] | We’re driving up to check out those cabin fires. | 我们赶来检查那些木屋里的火灾 |
[17:17] | Hitting it bright and early tomorrow morning. | 明天一大早就去 |
[17:18] | Oh, it’s arson, you think? Isn’t that– | 你们认为是纵火吗 难道不是 |
[17:21] | Wasn’t it supposed to be some crystal meth mishap? | 难道不是什么冰毒惹的祸吗 |
[17:23] | Well, fortunately it didn’t all burn down. | 幸好没有全都烧掉 |
[17:26] | Once we get the chemical signature of the burn, | 一旦我们搞清楚燃烧过程的化学特征 |
[17:27] | we can tell if someone torched it. | 就能知道是否有人点火 |
[17:28] | We’ll find our bad guy pretty quick after that. | 之后我们就能很快找到纵火者了 |
[17:30] | Let me know if you need anything from me. | 有什么需要我帮忙的请尽管说 |
[17:32] | In the meantime, I’ll let you get back to it. | 那么我就不打扰你们继续调查了 |
[17:54] | Hello, chief. | 你好啊 局长 |
[17:55] | You got no case. You’re wasting your time. | 你们没法立案 你们是在浪费时间 |
[17:59] | So, you saw me carrying a gas can, big deal. | 你不就看见我携带汽油桶 多大点事 |
[18:03] | Besides, you didn’t even take your fancy equipment | 而且你们的高级设备都还没 |
[18:05] | out of the truck. | 从卡车里拿出来呢 |
[18:06] | Yeah, there was no fancy equipment. | 根本就没有高级设备 |
[18:07] | Just your guilty conscience. | 只是你心虚而已 |
[18:09] | Want something to drink? | 想喝点什么不 |
[18:11] | It’s a long drive back to Sacramento. | 回萨克拉门托的车程长着呢 |
[18:13] | You look cozy there, chief. | 你看上去很惬意啊 局长 |
[18:14] | He knows how this goes. | 他知道接下来会怎样 |
[18:16] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[18:18] | And you’re a crook, too, right? | 同时你也是个骗子 对吗 |
[18:20] | That’s why you built these phony meth labs– | 所以你伪造了那些毒品制造场所 |
[18:21] | burned ’em down? And you were trying to scare people away. | 再把它们烧掉 你想把人们吓走 |
[18:25] | Drive down prices and buy property on the cheap. | 先压低价格 再低价买入地产 |
[18:29] | Look… Even if I did set a couple cabins on fire… | 即使我真的点火烧了几个小木屋 |
[18:34] | so what? | 那又怎样 |
[18:36] | Maybe I like fires. | 也许我就喜欢点火 |
[18:38] | Listen, Emmett… | 听着 埃米特 |
[18:40] | this isn’t hypothetical. | 这可不是假设 |
[18:41] | Right now you’re our prime suspect in this murder case. | 现在你是这起谋杀案的头号嫌疑犯 |
[18:44] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[18:45] | You don’t want to be wrapped up in a murder investigation. | 你不会想和谋杀案调查牵扯到一起的 |
[18:47] | Help yourself out. | 别跟自己过不去 |
[18:51] | All right, look, um, the thing is in about three to four years, | 听着 事情是这样的 再过三四年 |
[18:54] | a new outlet mall is going to open here– | 这里就要开一个新的购物商场了 |
[18:55] | Uh, next to Percy. | 就在珀西镇边上 |
[18:57] | So I figure I could hold onto the land till then. | 在那之前我想尽力保住我手上的地 |
[19:00] | Then… dump it? | 然后 再转手 |
[19:02] | But Hollis figured it out? And he confronted you? | 但被霍利斯发现了 他来找你对质了吗 |
[19:04] | No. Hollis was clueless. | 不 霍利斯一无所知 |
[19:06] | So what did happen? | 那发生了什么事 |
[19:07] | My colleague here thinks you killed him. | 我这位同事认为是你杀了他 |
[19:09] | So far I can’t tell if you have the stones. | 目前我还没法判断你说的是真是假 |
[19:11] | No–no… No, guys… guys, I’m– | 不不 伙计们 我 |
[19:17] | Hollis didn’t suspect a thing, I’m telling you. | 听我说 霍利斯一点都没起疑心 |
[19:20] | He was just some rich… weirdo. | 他只是个有钱的怪人 |
[19:23] | – They both are. – They? Who’s they? The son? | -他们都是 -他们 他们是谁 还有他儿子吗 |
[19:25] | Joanna–his wife. | 乔安娜 他妻子 |
[19:28] | Uh, two weeks ago, I get a call to the house– | 两周前 我接到他们邻居打来的报警电话 |
[19:29] | the neighbor heard some screaming. | 说在他们家听到了尖叫声 |
[19:31] | He was drunk, | 他喝醉了 |
[19:33] | she was out of control– | 而她失控了 |
[19:36] | Shrieking. | 尖叫不止 |
[19:39] | Shrieking… about what? | 她为何尖叫 |
[19:50] | Jane made a lot of Red John connections here. | 简做了很多关于血腥约翰的关联 |
[19:53] | It looks like he’s building his own time line. | 看起来他在建立他自己的时间线 |
[19:55] | It’s all on the drive. | 都在硬盘里了 |
[19:56] | We printed out some greatest hits. | 我们把一些关键点打印出来了 |
[19:59] | – This is good. – We could log it into the system. | -这很好 -我们可以把它录入系统 |
[20:01] | Not necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[20:02] | – So you’ll just… take it from here? – I will. | -那接下来就你来接手了吧 -是的 |
[20:19] | He was sober for 20 years. | 他已经戒酒二十年了 |
[20:21] | A month ago, he fell off the wagon, | 一个月前 他酒瘾复发 |
[20:23] | and he could be a mean drunk. | 而且他会酒后失德 |
[20:25] | Did he hit you? | 他打你了吗 |
[20:28] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[20:33] | What could have caused him to start drinking again? | 是什么让他又开始酗酒的 |
[20:35] | Well, he had his triggers, | 他有他的原因 |
[20:36] | but his father’s been dead a long time. | 但他父亲已经死了很久了 |
[20:38] | Were there romantic problems? | 是不是感情上的问题 |
[20:41] | You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[20:45] | You mean, was Hollis sleeping around? | 你是问霍利斯有没有到处乱搞吧 |
[20:48] | Or maybe you found out. | 或许你发现了 |
[20:50] | Maybe you argued, and he was drunk, | 你们也许争吵过 他喝醉了 |
[20:52] | and things got out of control. | 事情就失控了 |
[20:55] | Hollis used to run around. | 霍利斯曾经四处拈花惹草 |
[20:57] | He was fun– | 他很有趣 |
[21:00] | too much fun. | 太过于有趣了 |
[21:03] | But he grew to be faithful. | 但他成长为一名忠诚的伴侣 |
[21:06] | He was terrified of change. | 他对改变感到恐惧 |
[21:09] | A wife knows. | 做妻子的会知道的 |
[21:12] | If you were married, you’d understand | 你如果结婚了 就会明白 |
[21:13] | what I was talking about. | 我说的意思了 |
[21:18] | Are you married, Agent Van Pelt? | 你结婚了吗 范佩尔探员 |
[21:20] | Not yet. Sounds like fun. | 还没 听起来很有趣 |
[21:23] | I like the police chief for the murder. | 我觉得警察局长是凶手 |
[21:24] | He’s a weasel. | 他很狡猾 |
[21:26] | Real estate records show that | 房产交易记录显示 |
[21:27] | Cook and some poorly rigged holding company | 库克连同某非法控股公司 |
[21:29] | bought properties in town. | 在镇上买了一些房产 |
[21:30] | He had a lot to lose if Hollis exposed his scam. | 如果被霍利斯揭发骗局 他损失会很大 |
[21:32] | Juicy stuff. | 信息量很大 |
[21:34] | You have him pegged right as a weasel, | 你说他是狡猾的人没错 |
[21:35] | but I don’t think he’s a killer. | 但我不认为他是凶手 |
[21:37] | I think Joanna hides it well, | 我认为乔安娜掩饰得很好 |
[21:38] | but Hollis may have been abusive. | 但霍利斯有可能虐待了她 |
[21:39] | You’re thinking self defense. | 你觉得是正当防卫 |
[21:41] | There is one vexing detail still missing. | 还有一处令人苦恼的细节遗漏了 |
[21:43] | Something in Hollis’ life changed… a month ago. | 一个月前 霍利斯的生活中发生了什么变数 |
[21:47] | You mean, to get him drinking again. | 你是说 促使他重新开始酗酒的事情 |
[21:49] | Yeah, exactly. Something. | 没错 有这么一件事 |
[21:50] | We have to figure out what it was. | 我们得弄明白是什么 |
[21:51] | Okay. How? | 怎么弄明白 |
[21:53] | Well, Joanna has no idea | 乔安娜要么不知情 |
[21:54] | or she has no inclination to tell us, | 要么她不想告诉我们 |
[21:57] | nor does anyone else. | 也不想告诉其他人 |
[21:58] | Maybe something in his past re-emerged. | 也许他的某些往事再次浮现了 |
[22:01] | – That’s thin. – Yeah. That is thin. | -那可难以令人信服 -没错 |
[22:04] | But you have to start somewhere. | 但你总得找个着手点开始 |
[22:07] | Hmm. Beautiful orchid, Grace. Well chosen, Rigsby. | 兰花真漂亮 格蕾斯 瑞斯比 选得好 |
[22:32] | Set you up with another Sarsaparilla– | 再给你来一杯沙士汽水怎么样 |
[22:35] | – on the house? – Who’d say no to that? | -免费赠送的 -谁会拒绝呢 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna get going. Agent Jane. | 我要走了 简探员 |
[22:42] | See you around. | 回见 |
[22:43] | Sure thing, Mr. Percy. | 当然了 珀西先生 |
[22:44] | Mr. Percy? Very formal. | 珀西先生 很正式的称呼 |
[22:46] | Uh, well, you know, it pays to kiss the ring. | 拍马屁是有回报的 |
[22:50] | So, you cracked your case yet? | 你们的案子破了吗 |
[22:53] | Cracked, uh, mm… | 破案 |
[22:55] | Not likely. No. | 不见得 还没 |
[22:57] | Uh, when does Francisco usually show up here? | 弗朗西斯科通常什么时候来这里 |
[23:00] | He should be here soon. | 他应该快到了 |
[23:02] | I heard you clowned Kevin pretty good. | 我听说你狠狠给了凯文一个下马威 |
[23:05] | Kevin–the magician. | 凯文 那个魔术师 |
[23:07] | Oh, him. Yes. Wouldn’t call him a magician. | 他啊 是的 我不会叫他魔术师 |
[23:10] | – Normally has to be magic involved. – Yeah. | -只是变些戏法而已 -对 |
[23:14] | I hear you got real powers. | 我听说你有真正的法力 |
[23:16] | No, I–just a little mind reading and predictions… | 不 我只是会点读心术和占卜术 |
[23:18] | – That’s all. – Show me. | -仅此而已 -露两手吧 |
[23:20] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | How about I tell you what you’re gonna have | 要不我给你预测一下 |
[23:25] | – for breakfast tomorrow morning? – Okay. | -你明天要吃的早餐吧 -好 |
[23:28] | I’m gonna need a pen, paper, and an envelope. | 我要一支笔 一张纸和一个信封 |
[23:37] | – Tasty. – Voila. | -好喝 -给 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:43] | I want you to imagine being in your kitchen tomorrow morning. | 我要你想象一下明早在厨房 |
[23:45] | This is what I like about tending bar– | 这就是我爱看吧台的理由 |
[23:49] | You meet all kinds. | 见多识广 |
[23:50] | Visualize yourself… | 设想自己 |
[23:53] | Looking into the cupboard… | 看碗柜里 |
[23:57] | Looking at all the items, | 看着那么多的东西 |
[23:59] | thinking about what you’re gonna eat. | 想想你要吃什么 |
[24:01] | And then you choose which one you want. | 然后选择你要的食物 |
[24:04] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -选好了吗 -好了 |
[24:05] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:15] | Done. | 完事 |
[24:17] | Put it somewhere safe. We’ll open it tomorrow. | 放在保险的地方 明天打开 |
[24:19] | – No peeking. – Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it. | -不许偷看 -我不会梦到的 |
[24:22] | Barmaid! | 酒保 |
[24:24] | Shot of whiskey and a beer back. | 一杯威士忌 之后上杯啤酒 |
[24:37] | – What do you need? – Backup. | -你要什么 -支援 |
[24:39] | I don’t like it when you say you need backup | 我不喜欢你说要支援 |
[24:41] | and nothing’s happened yet. | 却什么事都还没发生 |
[24:42] | Nothing to worry about. We’re just here to talk. | 别担心 我们随便聊聊 |
[24:48] | Uh, do you mind? | 介意我们坐这里吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, she didn’t have to go anywhere. | 她没必要走开 |
[24:58] | I already said my piece, but go ahead. | 我该说的都说了 不过请随意 |
[25:00] | Well, we’re interested in ancient history– | 我们对古代史感兴趣 |
[25:02] | Which seems to be your department– | 好像是你研究的科目 |
[25:03] | So it’s obvious that we start with you. | 所以显然我们该先从你问起 |
[25:05] | We want to know about Hollis Percy’s drinking. | 我们想了解霍利斯·珀西的酗酒问题 |
[25:08] | Well, he used to drink and then he stopped. | 他以前酗酒 不过后来戒了 |
[25:10] | Then he started again. You have any idea why? | 可他后来又酗酒了 知道原因吗 |
[25:13] | Well, who knows what drives any other man? | 谁知道别人有什么毛病 |
[25:16] | Mr. Navarro, answer the question. | 纳瓦罗先生 请回答问题 |
[25:17] | Let’s try this another way. | 要不换个问法 |
[25:18] | Y-you and Hollis used to knock around together– | 你和霍利斯以前总在一起 |
[25:20] | You’re lifelong buddies, huh? | 你们算是至交了吧 |
[25:22] | Yeah, we used to have some fun. | 对 我们以前很开心 |
[25:23] | Well, it seems there was nothing in his current life | 看来他现在的生活没什么 |
[25:25] | that would drive him to drink, so I am guessing | 能让他重新酗酒的 所以我猜 |
[25:27] | it was something from his old life | 是他过去经历的事 |
[25:29] | that came out out of the woodwork. | 突然让他不知所措 |
[25:31] | Or someone. Tell me– how far off am I? | 也可能是因为某个人 告诉我 接近了吗 |
[25:39] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[25:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:43] | You know what I find sad? | 你知道我发现哪点很悲哀吗 |
[25:45] | The way you’re so tucked in the Percy family pocket. | 你对珀西家产这么遮遮掩掩的样子 |
[25:48] | – Tucked in their pocket? – Yeah. Like a soiled hankie. | -对他们家产遮掩 -对 特别不好意思 |
[25:53] | You got a problem here, boss? | 有问题吗 头儿 |
[25:54] | No. No problem. | 没 问题 |
[25:56] | No we’re–we’re fine. | 这里没事 |
[25:58] | Okay? We’re good? | 好吗 我们没事吧 |
[25:59] | You are hiding information from the police, though, | 不过你没对警察坦白一切 |
[26:01] | – which is a crime. – Why would I do that? | -这是犯罪 -我为什么要隐瞒 |
[26:03] | Well, possibly to protect yourself | 可能是通过保护霍利斯·珀西 |
[26:05] | by protecting Hollis Percy. I’m not sure. | 从而求自保 我不确定 |
[26:08] | – What’s he talking about? – He doesn’t know. | -他在说什么 -他不知道 |
[26:09] | Yes, but you do. | 对 可你知道 |
[26:11] | You talk a big game about fighting for this town– | 你大张旗鼓地说要为这个镇而战 |
[26:13] | Fighting for the staff. But the truth is | 为这里的员工而战 可事实是 |
[26:15] | you sold out to Hollis a long time ago. | 你早就投靠了霍利斯 |
[26:17] | So long ago, you probably thought he was your friend– | 很久前 你可能以为他是你的朋友 |
[26:19] | Which is not sad– that’s just stupid. | 这并不可悲 只是你蠢而已 |
[26:21] | You son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[26:25] | Maybe we got a problem. | 或许我们有问题 |
[26:29] | Is this part of the show? | 这是表演的一部分吗 |
[26:31] | No. | 不是 |
[26:47] | He could have asked nicely, that’s all I was saying. | 他可以友善点问的 我就这点要求 |
[26:50] | I was there. You want more coffee? | 我当时也在场 你还要咖啡吗 |
[26:53] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[26:55] | And Jane thinks you know who came after Hollis Percy. | 简认为你知道找霍利斯·珀西麻烦的人是谁 |
[26:59] | Based on what, precisely? | 他有什么确凿的证据 |
[27:01] | Well, we don’t need to be precise. You do. | 我们不需要有确凿的证据 你却需要 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:05] | Yeah, we got into some trouble when we were kids. | 我们小时候惹上过一点麻烦 |
[27:07] | Hollis got involved with this one crazy girl– | 霍利斯和一个疯女孩好上了 |
[27:10] | Townie from a few miles up the road– | 是几英里外的城里人 |
[27:13] | She was pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[27:16] | This was right after he married Joanna. | 那是在他和乔安娜新婚后 |
[27:19] | He do that a lot? | 他一贯这样吗 |
[27:20] | – Slumming it with the local girls? – Yeah, he did. | -和当地女孩乱搞 -是的 |
[27:22] | But this girl got pregnant. | 可这个女孩怀孕了 |
[27:25] | And Hollis paid her to– to deal with it. | 霍利斯给她钱善后 |
[27:29] | Her brother found out– | 她哥哥发现了 |
[27:31] | Uh, her brother was bad news. | 她哥哥可不是吃素的 |
[27:33] | He roughed up Hollis pretty thoroughly. | 他对霍利斯大打出手 |
[27:34] | And the brother held a grudge this whole time. | 而且一直对他怀恨在心 |
[27:36] | Yeah, he might have. | 可能是这样 |
[27:37] | He was in prison for 12 years. He got out a month ago. | 他在监狱蹲了十二年 一个月前刚出狱 |
[27:39] | I thought maybe he came looking for a handout from Hollis. | 我想或许他来找霍利斯要点钱 |
[27:42] | The rich guy he had dirt on. | 他有这个有钱人的把柄 |
[27:43] | – Something like that. – What happened to the girl? | -差不多是这样 -那个女孩怎么样了 |
[27:45] | Well, we heard she went back home. | 我们听说她回家了 |
[27:46] | This was 30 years ago. | 那是三十年前的事了 |
[27:50] | Hollis was a mess. | 霍利斯是个麻烦精 |
[27:53] | His dad found out– almost disowned him. | 他爸发现了 差点和他断绝关系 |
[27:57] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[27:58] | Yes, we had a falling out, but… | 对 我们吵架了 可… |
[28:02] | Hollis was always my friend. | 霍利斯始终是我的朋友 |
[28:03] | And Ian–he had no idea. He’s a good kid. | 而伊恩 他不知道 他是个好孩子 |
[28:06] | And you may have given your friend’s killer | 你可能给了杀你朋友的凶手 |
[28:07] | a 2-day head start. | 两天的时机 |
[28:09] | I need to know the guy’s name– | 告诉我这家伙的名字 |
[28:10] | The brother. | 那女孩的哥哥 |
[28:13] | Flores. Dominic Flores. | 弗洛瑞斯 多米尼克·弗洛瑞斯 |
[29:04] | You gonna touch all of them? | 你准备摸个遍吗 |
[29:05] | Haven’t touched that one. | 还没碰过这个 |
[29:08] | – I’m looking for poppy. – Lisbon took it. | -我在找罂粟花口味的 -里斯本拿走了 |
[29:10] | If you want poppy, grab the everything bagel. | 你要罂粟花口味的 就拿那个全味面包 |
[29:11] | Yeah, but it has all that other stuff on it. | 是 可其它口味也都在里面 |
[29:13] | Like those onion scraps, I mean, what are the point of those? | 比如那些洋葱屑 吃那些干什么 |
[29:15] | – All you see are problems. – All I see are bagels. | -你满眼都是问题 -我看到的都是面包 |
[29:17] | Just make a choice. | 选一个得了 |
[29:35] | Where are we with the brother– | 哥哥的调查有什么进展 |
[29:37] | Hollis’ old buddy? | 霍利斯的老朋友 |
[29:37] | Oh, you mean Dominic Flores? | 你是说多米尼克·弗洛瑞斯 |
[29:39] | He’s fresh out of Folsom serving 12 years and 7 weeks | 他刚从福尔松释放 因抢劫 |
[29:41] | for robbing– what did it say? | 服刑12年零7个月 上面说什么 |
[29:42] | 16 jewelry stores and a pet shop. | 抢了16家珠宝店和一家宠物商店 |
[29:44] | Yeah. He stole a boa constrictor. | 是的 他偷了一条蟒蛇 |
[29:46] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[29:47] | He was released a month ago. | 一个月前刑满释放 |
[29:48] | His parole officer says he’s been diligent. | 他的假释官说他很勤奋 |
[29:50] | But the night of the murder he was at a job fair in Sacramento. | 但是谋杀当晚他在萨克拉曼多的一个招聘会上 |
[29:53] | The coroner puts the attack at 8:00 P.M. | 验尸官将袭击时间确定为晚上8点 |
[29:55] | – He couldn’t have been both places. – I don’t think so. | -他不可能同时去了两个地方 -应该是这样 |
[29:57] | I spoke to a guy who had a booth at the job fair– | 我问了一个在招聘会上的招聘商 |
[29:59] | A solar panel company. | 一家太阳能控制板公司的人 |
[30:01] | He said Dominic signed in for an interview at 7:45. | 他说多米尼克报名了一个7点45的面试 |
[30:03] | Okay. What about the sister, Juliana? | 好吧 那妹妹朱莉安娜呢 |
[30:06] | Still looking. She bounced around for a bit, | 还在调查 她常年在外 |
[30:07] | then fell out of touch with the family. | 然后和家里失去了联系 |
[30:09] | So it’s possible Dominic got out | 那么多米尼克跑出去 |
[30:10] | and paid Hollis an awkward visit. | 冒昧拜访了一下霍利斯是有可能的 |
[30:12] | That might explain his drinking, | 这或许解释得了喝酒的问题 |
[30:13] | but it doesn’t explain his murder. | 但解释不了谋杀 |
[30:15] | We should ask Joanna if she knew about the pregnancy | 表演结束后我们应该问问乔安娜 |
[30:17] | – after the show. – What do you mean? | -知不知道她怀孕的事 -什么意思 |
[30:19] | Jane says we need to go to the “Medicine man” show, | 很显然 简说我们得去”卖药先生”的表演 |
[30:21] | Obviously… Rigsby, you want to drive? | 瑞斯比 你想开车吗 |
[30:24] | As long as I’m not called up to volunteer– | 只要不叫我上台当志愿者就行 |
[30:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:36] | – Ah, Kevin. – You again. | -凯文 -又是你 |
[30:39] | You know, I-I’m afraid we got off on the wrong foot, | 可能我们之间有点小误会 |
[30:41] | and you need my help, I need your help. | 你需要我的帮助 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:43] | Maybe we can come to some kind of agreement. | 可能我们会达成统一 |
[30:45] | – Why do I need your help? – Your magic sucks eggs. | -为什么我要让你帮忙 -你的魔术烂死了 |
[30:48] | I can help you with that, and you can help me in return | 我能帮助你 你可以回报我 |
[30:51] | By giving me a couple of minutes of your stage time. | 给我几分钟你在台上的时间 |
[30:53] | Sucks eggs, huh? | 烂死了 是吗 |
[30:56] | – Pick a card. I won’t look. – All right. | -选张牌 我不会看 -好吧 |
[31:02] | – Pick what card? – You took my cards. | -选什么牌 -你把我的牌拿走了 |
[31:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:05] | – Give me back my cards. – Hey, hey, hey, Kevin– | -把我的牌还我 -凯文 |
[31:07] | Kevin, let’s modulate the attitude. | 凯文 让我们调整一下态度 |
[31:09] | – What’s the problem? – This guy is trying to get in my head. | -有什么问题 -这家伙想要激怒我 |
[31:12] | He’s trying to ruin my act. He stole my cards. | 他想要砸我的场子 还偷了我的牌 |
[31:14] | Kevin, that’s not true. I-I think you should cool down | 凯文 不是这样的 你接近观众之前 |
[31:17] | – before you go anywhere near an audience. – Stop playing with me. | -我认为你应该冷静下来 -别闹了 |
[31:20] | Mr. Jane, maybe you’d be better off taking your seat. | 简先生 你还是不好插手比较好 |
[31:22] | – I can handle this. – Sure, I’d appreciate that. | -我来解决 -当然 谢谢你 |
[31:24] | – He’s a little scary. – Oh, you’re gonna handle it, Francisco? | -他有点吓人 -你来解决 弗朗西斯科 |
[31:28] | Handle this. I quit. | 你解决吧 我辞职 |
[31:30] | Here you go. | 行了吧 |
[31:31] | – Candy-ass pickpocket tryin’ to bust my chops. – I beg your pardon. | -这三只手小白脸想要惹毛我 -你说什么 |
[31:34] | – Nobody handles me. – What did you do? | -谁也解决不了我 -你怎么他了 |
[31:36] | Who’s he calling a candy-ass? | 他叫谁小白脸呢 |
[31:38] | Well, now I have no magic show. Thank you. | 现在我没有魔术师了 谢谢你了 |
[31:40] | That’s great– I know magic. | 很好 我懂魔术 |
[31:42] | – Yeah? – Yes. What’s your favorite number? | -是吗 -是的 你最喜欢的数字是什么 |
[31:44] | – Uh, 23. – Really? | -23 -真的吗 |
[31:47] | Check that pocket, there. | 看看你兜里 |
[31:51] | – How’d you do that? – Do I get the gig? | -你怎么做到的 -我能表演吗 |
[31:56] | Hell, yeah! | 当然了 |
[32:06] | So what is it that Jane’s gonna do? | 简要怎么做 |
[32:08] | – No idea. – Really? | -不知道 -真的吗 |
[32:12] | Sometimes it’s best just to be relaxed about this stuff. | 有时只要放轻松就好了 |
[32:15] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, | 欢迎你们 女士们先生们 |
[32:18] | And cowboys, too. | 还有牛仔们 |
[32:20] | Now, you all are in for a frontier treat | 现在你们正在欣赏一个前沿的表演 |
[32:23] | That will mesmerize and amaze. | 会让你们大开眼界并难以忘怀 |
[32:25] | I’m proud to present to you the daring work | 我要骄傲地向你们介绍 |
[32:28] | Of magician and mental mystic, | 伟大的魔术表演艺术家兼读心大师 |
[32:31] | Patrick Jane! | 派翠克·简 |
[32:32] | Let’s hear it for him! | 让我们掌声欢迎 |
[32:39] | Thank you, Doc Navarro. | 谢谢你们 纳瓦罗博士 |
[32:41] | Very impressive introduction. | 非常棒的介绍 |
[32:43] | I hope I don’t disappoint. | 我希望我不让大家失望 |
[32:45] | Some people say I have special powers. | 有人说我有特异功能 |
[32:48] | It’s not true. Everyone can read minds. | 不是真的 每个人都有读心术 |
[32:51] | I can just do it marginally better than most– | 我只是比大多数人更厉害 |
[32:53] | That’s all. I’m gonna need… some volunteers | 仅此而已 我需要 一些志愿者 |
[32:56] | for my first effect. I-I don’t call them tricks | 来展现效果 我不把它们叫戏法 |
[32:59] | Because I think tricks are mean, | 因为我认为戏法很唬人 |
[33:00] | and what we’re here to do is to have some fun. | 我们是来找乐子的 |
[33:02] | What about you two lovebirds over there? | 你们俩愿意来吗 |
[33:05] | – You here on your honeymoon? – Uh, no. | -你们是来度蜜月吗 -不是 |
[33:06] | We’re just–just passing through. We got an R.V. | 我们只是路过这 我们有辆房车 |
[33:09] | Oh, great. Don’t tell me where you’re from. | 很好 别告诉我你们是哪里人 |
[33:11] | But here, we’re gonna start real simple. | 现在我们开始 非常简单 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna tell you the town that you folks left from | 我来告诉你你们出发的地点 |
[33:17] | and the town that you folks are headed to. | 还有你们要去哪里 |
[33:19] | Just write it down there on that there piece of paper. | 写在那张纸上就好了 |
[33:21] | And as you do it, imagine them. | 与此同时 幻想 |
[33:24] | Imagine yourself pulling out of the driveway. | 幻想你们从车道出来 |
[33:28] | Lily Soto. | 莉莉·索托 |
[33:29] | You look like you should be up here being my assistant. | 你看起来应该上来当我的助理 |
[33:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, Lily Soto. | 女士们 先生们 欢迎莉莉·索托 |
[33:38] | Okay, now I said that I would discover the town | 好了 我说我能知道你们来自哪里 |
[33:40] | that you folks are from, and the town that you folks are headed to. | 还有你们要去往哪里 |
[33:44] | I believe you started out in Albuquerque… | 你们从阿尔布开克来 |
[33:48] | and you are headed to– to Seattle, Washington. | 要去华盛顿的西雅图 |
[33:53] | How’d I do, Lily? | 我做得怎么样 莉莉 |
[33:56] | “Albuquerque and Seattle.” | “阿尔布开克和西雅图” |
[34:00] | Thank you very much for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:01] | You can take a seat. Lily… | 你可以坐下了 莉莉 |
[34:03] | I’m not done with you yet. | 你们还没完事呢 |
[34:06] | You have to stay up here and help me. | 你得留在这帮助我 |
[34:07] | I wrote down a prediction yesterday, | 昨天我写下了一个预言 |
[34:09] | and I gave it to you, yes? | 我给你了 对吧 |
[34:10] | – You did. – Yes. | -是的 -那好 |
[34:12] | – Did you peek at it? Are you sure? – No, I didn’t peek at it. | -你偷看了吗 你确定 -我没偷看 |
[34:14] | – I am positive. – No little peeky peeks? | -我确定 -一眼都没偷看 |
[34:16] | No peeks. | 没偷看 |
[34:17] | And what did I say I’d predict? | 我预测什么了 |
[34:19] | Uh, what I had for breakfast this morning. | 我今早吃什么早餐 |
[34:23] | Okay. That is impossible. | 好吧 这不可能 |
[34:25] | Uh, and I have to admit… I told a little white lie. | 我得承认 我撒了一个善意的小谎 |
[34:30] | That is not what I wrote down. | 我写下的不是这个 |
[34:32] | In fact, what I wrote down… | 事实上 我写下的 |
[34:35] | was the name of Hollis Percy’s killer. | 是杀死霍利斯·珀西的凶手 |
[34:38] | That’s right. Yes. | 是的 |
[34:40] | I have an envelope, too. | 我还有个信封 |
[34:42] | And inside this envelope… | 信封里 |
[34:45] | I wrote down the reason for this brutal murder– | 我写下了这个谋杀的原因 |
[34:48] | The motive, if you will. | 可以说是谋杀动机 |
[34:50] | Now, lily, if you would please open your envelope | 现在 莉莉 你能打开信封吗 |
[34:54] | and read out that name. | 读一读上面的名字 |
[34:56] | I– do I have to? | 一定要读吗 |
[34:58] | I’m afraid you do. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:04] | Ian Percy. | 伊恩·珀西 |
[35:06] | Okay, Mr. Jane, that’s quite enough. | 行了 简先生 到此为止吧 |
[35:08] | All right, this is insane. Did you put him up to this? | 够了 太荒唐了 是你唆使的吧 |
[35:10] | – Why would I do that? – Why, indeed? | -对我有什么好处 -就是说嘛 |
[35:12] | Be-because he wants to get rid of me? I don’t know. | 因为他想摆脱我 谁知道呢 |
[35:15] | He’s trying to frame me. | 他想陷害我 |
[35:17] | Well, I–if he’s lying, then–then… | 如果他在撒谎 |
[35:19] | you wouldn’t object to Lily opening up this envelope | 那你不介意莉莉打开这个信封 |
[35:22] | and reading what’s inside. | 读一读里面的内容吧 |
[35:24] | Francisco, shut this travesty down. | 弗朗西斯科 停止这场闹剧吧 |
[35:26] | Uh, can’t do that. This is a CBI matter– | 那可不行 现在是加调局在办案 |
[35:29] | – Right, Lisbon? – Yes. I am afraid so. | -是吧 里斯本 -恐怕是的 |
[35:31] | Ian, either Lily reads out aloud | 伊恩 要么莉莉把 |
[35:34] | the reason you killed your father for everyone to hear, | 你杀害你父亲的原因大声读给大家听 |
[35:36] | or you come with us… right now… and confess. | 要么你现在自首 跟我们走 |
[35:41] | – The choice is yours. – What’s happening? | -你决定吧 -怎么回事 |
[35:43] | I don’t know. And–and I don’t know | 我不知道 我也不知道 |
[35:45] | what you think happened, but whatever’s on that paper, | 你怎么想的 可那张纸上不管写了什么 |
[35:48] | – it–it’s not true. – I think you do know. | -都不是实情 -我认为你很清楚 |
[35:50] | And the clock is ticking. | 时间不等人哦 |
[35:53] | Are you ready, Lily? | 准备好了吧 莉莉 |
[35:56] | Ian, when Lily reads what’s inside, | 伊恩 等莉莉把里面的内容读出来 |
[35:58] | I can’t control what happens next. | 下面的事就由不得我了 |
[36:01] | Okay, I’ll read it myself. | 行 我来读吧 |
[36:02] | No. No. Not–not now. Not… not here. | 不要 别 现在不行 别在这儿 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry, folks. I’ll come with you, all right? | 抱歉 各位 我跟你们走 好吧 |
[36:10] | Please, look, whatever you want. | 拜托了 都听你的 |
[36:11] | Wise choice. | 明智之选 |
[36:12] | Ian Percy, you’re under arrest for murder. | 伊恩·珀西 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[36:15] | – Ian? – Ian? | -伊恩 -伊恩 |
[36:16] | It’s–it’s okay, mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[36:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[36:35] | You were dating Lily, right– | 你在和莉莉交往 对吧 |
[36:38] | on the downlow? | 没公开吧 |
[36:44] | I thought dad wouldn’t approve. | 我想我爸不会同意的 |
[36:47] | He thought the Percy name was something special. | 他以为珀西家有多了不起 |
[36:51] | And she wasn’t like us. | 而她跟我们不一样 |
[36:53] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:55] | That you two are in love? Oh, that was easy. | 你们俩交往的事吗 很简单 |
[36:58] | Then there were little things– | 从一些小细节 |
[36:59] | Little things that said that there was something, uh… | 能看出来事情… |
[37:04] | off. | 有些蹊跷 |
[37:07] | You know, everybody thought my dad was some good guy. | 大家都以为我爸是什么好人 |
[37:12] | And that he kept the town going, you know? | 以为有了他 镇子才能生存下去 |
[37:14] | But they didn’t know… | 可他们不知道 |
[37:16] | how he terrorized us, that… | 我们有多惧怕他 |
[37:20] | he wasn’t fit– | 他根本就不够格 |
[37:23] | Not to raise a family. | 抚养一个家庭 |
[37:26] | We need to know how it happened. | 把事发经过告诉我们 |
[37:29] | Start a month ago? | 从一个月前开始的吧 |
[37:32] | Oh, it started before that. | 远在那之前了 |
[37:37] | When I first moved back from San Francisco, | 大概几个月前 |
[37:39] | it was like a few months ago. | 我从旧金山搬了回来 |
[37:43] | Meeting Lily was… | 能认识莉莉 |
[37:46] | It was like a dream. | 简直像一场梦 |
[37:49] | And I figured he– he knew something | 他又开始喝酒的时候 |
[37:51] | when he started drinking again. | 我猜他可能心里有事 |
[37:54] | He was too ashamed to come to me, so… | 他不好意思找我 所以… |
[37:57] | I went to him. | 我就去找了他 |
[37:59] | And he was drunk. | 他当时喝醉了 |
[38:03] | I didn’t know about his affair. | 我不知道他出轨的事 |
[38:05] | I mean, how could I have even guessed? | 我连想都没想过 |
[38:06] | I’m trying to tell you… | 我告诉你 |
[38:09] | Lily is your sister. | 莉莉是你妹妹 |
[38:12] | No. No, that is absurd. | 不 不会的 太扯了 |
[38:14] | – No. No, she can’t– no! – I know my own daughter. | -不 她不是 -我的女儿我自己知道 |
[38:16] | We didn’t think you were coming back. | 我们没想到你还会回来 |
[38:19] | – You abandoned us. – Mom knows? | -是你弃我们而去的 -妈妈也知道吗 |
[38:21] | No, of course not. | 她当然不知道 |
[38:24] | Lily’s mother and me are kind of a– | 我和莉莉的母亲只是 |
[38:28] | a fling! You know, we were young… | 逢场作戏 你知道 我们当时还年轻 |
[38:31] | 30 years ago. | 三十年前的事了 |
[38:34] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[38:35] | Do this to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[38:39] | You spoiled brat. | 你个白眼狼 |
[38:41] | What the hell did I ever do to you? | 我怎么害到你了 |
[38:43] | I betrayed your mother– not you– | 我背叛的是你妈 不是你 |
[38:44] | And that’s my business. | 这事跟你无关 |
[38:47] | Lily and you… | 你和莉莉的事 |
[38:49] | that’s on you. | 得怪你自己 |
[38:51] | You should have been able to tell. | 你早该察觉的 |
[38:52] | So it’s my fault, huh? | 所以得怪我自己了 |
[38:54] | It’s not mine. Either way… it doesn’t matter. | 反正不怪我 再说也无所谓 |
[38:58] | So, son, you gotta suck it up and move on! | 儿子 算了 想开点吧 |
[39:03] | – Lily is not for you. – She’s the only girl I have ever loved! | -莉莉不属于你 -我只爱过她这一个女孩 |
[39:07] | I want to marry her! | 我想娶她 |
[39:10] | For the first time in your life, son, | 儿子 你这辈子就不能 |
[39:13] | face the facts that are staring you in the face | 直面现实 |
[39:15] | and stop whining! | 不再抱怨吗 |
[39:27] | What do I even say to her? | 我该怎么跟她说 |
[39:32] | “Dad had an affair.” Um, “I’m your brother.” | “爸爸出了轨” “我是你哥哥” |
[39:37] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 是不容易 |
[39:39] | But you are gonna have to tell her the truth at some point. | 可你早晚得告诉她真相 |
[39:45] | I finally got through to him, you know? | 他最后总算能理解我了 |
[39:50] | It felt good… for a second– | 有那么一刻 感觉很好 |
[39:53] | That the old bastard finally understood. | 那个老混蛋终于明白了 |
[40:00] | When he was dying, he… finally understood | 死的时候 他终于明白 |
[40:02] | what he had done to all of us. | 自己对我们造成了怎样的伤害 |
[40:10] | You fooled a guy with a mobile made-up arson lab? | 你拿一辆假冒的移动纵火实验车骗了一个家伙 |
[40:13] | Neat trick. | 有你的 |
[40:13] | He didn’t seem to think so, but thanks. | 他好像不这么想 不过谢谢夸奖 |
[40:17] | – So… good week then? – Yeah. Yeah. | -那这周还不错吧 -是啊 是啊 |
[40:19] | Great, yeah. Just moving with the wind. | 很不错 随心而动吧 |
[40:26] | No, I’m sorry. That was a lie. | 不 抱歉 我撒谎了 |
[40:28] | Uh, today is not a good day. | 我今天过得不太好 |
[40:31] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:33] | Okay. About what? | 可以 什么事 |
[40:34] | About you and me. | 你我的事 |
[40:36] | Great. Because there’s something I really | 太好了 有件事我也一直 |
[40:37] | have been meaning to tell you, um… | 想告诉你 |
[40:39] | I… | 我 |
[40:41] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[40:44] | – I’m sorry I’m late. Traffic was just– – It’s fine. | -抱歉迟到了 路上简直… -没事 |
[40:48] | Oh, uh, uh, Duncan, this is Wayne. Wayne, Duncan. | 邓肯 这是韦恩 韦恩 这是邓肯 |
[40:52] | – Wayne Rigsby. I–it’s good to meet you. – Pleasure. | -我叫韦恩·瑞斯比 幸会 -幸会 |
[40:55] | Wayne and I met in Los Angeles | 我和韦恩是在洛杉矶参加 |
[40:56] | at the White Hat Program. | “白帽黑客项目”时认识的 |
[40:58] | Actually that’s–that’s where we met. | 是我们俩在那儿认识的吧 |
[41:01] | – What did I say? – Y-you said, “Wayne.” | -我刚刚说的什么 -你说的”韦恩” |
[41:04] | Oh, s– I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:06] | Weird… | 真奇怪 |
[41:07] | Oh! I just remembered I left something at my desk. | 我才想起来掉东西在桌上了 |
[41:12] | Duncan, it’s great to meet you. | 邓肯 很高兴认识你 |