时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:01] | You really like this guy, huh? | 你真的很喜欢他 是吗 |
[00:02] | He got a promotion in D.C. | 他升职了 要被调派去特区 |
[00:05] | and he asked me to go with him. | 他想让我和他一起去 |
[00:06] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[00:07] | Have you told Jane that you’re leaving yet? | 你有告诉过简你要走了吗 |
[00:09] | No. No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[00:11] | And I really want you to be happy. | 我真的希望你能幸福 |
[00:13] | And that is the most important thing to me — | 对我来说最重要的事 |
[00:15] | that you do what makes you happy. | 就是你能做让你幸福的事 |
[00:17] | I wish we were somewhere more romantic, | 我希望我们现在在一个更浪漫的地方 |
[00:19] | but what the hell? | 但我不管了 |
[00:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:22] | Um, wow. Marry you? | 呃 嫁给你吗 |
[00:37] | You’re very chipper today. | 你今天精力很充沛啊 |
[00:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[00:40] | I thought you’d be sad about Lisbon leaving for D.C. | 还以为你会为了里斯本要去特区的事难过呢 |
[00:42] | Oh, Lisbon’s not leaving. | 里斯本不会走的 |
[00:44] | She likes to talk like she might, | 她也就嘴上说想走 |
[00:45] | but I don’t think she’s going anywhere. | 但我觉得她哪儿也不会去的 |
[00:47] | From what I heard, it’s a done deal. | 我听说这事已经板上钉钉了 |
[00:48] | She put in her transfer papers. | 她递交了调职申请 |
[00:49] | She starts work at the D.C. office next month. | 下个月起她就在特区办工作了 |
[00:51] | She’s leaving Austin in a week, next Friday. | 她下周就要离开奥斯汀了 就在下星期五 |
[00:54] | Morning. Captain Muller, campus police. | 早上好 我是驻校警长马勒 |
[00:57] | Cho. This is Jane. | 我是周 这位是简 |
[01:00] | This way, fellas. | 跟我来 伙计们 |
[01:09] | We got a call at 6:07 a.m. | 今早6:07我们接到报警电话 |
[01:11] | Housemates woke up and found him like this. | 同住的学生醒来发现了他 |
[01:16] | Name’s Tyler Vankamp — | 他名叫泰勒·范坎普 |
[01:19] | sophomore studying business. | 是大二的学生 学商务的 |
[01:21] | Practice-squad linebacker. | 是橄榄球预备队的中后卫 |
[01:22] | You sure about Lisbon? | 你肯定里斯本要走了吗 |
[01:24] | Did you hear it from her or did you hear it from other people? | 是她亲口告诉你的还是你从别人那儿听来的 |
[01:26] | -Say? – That’s okay, sir. He’s talking to me. | -什么 -没事 他是在跟我说话 |
[01:29] | I heard from other people — Abbott. | 从别人那儿听说的 艾伯特说的 |
[01:31] | Well, it’s not a done deal, then, is it? | 那就算不上板上钉钉了 对吧 |
[01:32] | It’s just a rumor. | 只是传言罢了 |
[01:33] | Jane, she’s leaving. | 简 她要走了 |
[01:35] | I’ll believe it when I hear it from her. | 她亲口告诉我我才信 |
[01:37] | Just telling you what I heard. Uh, excuse me? | -我只是跟你转述一下 -两位打扰下 |
[01:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:40] | Tyler Vankamp. | 泰勒·范坎普 |
[01:41] | Yeah, we’re on it. Where are these, uh, housemates? | 哦对 我们正在分析 他的舍友们人都在哪 |
[01:44] | This way. | 这边走 |
[01:47] | Hello. Finally. | 好啊 终于来了 |
[01:48] | We’ve been sitting here like two hours, dude. | 我们都在这坐了有两个小时了 |
[01:50] | You guys heard of human rights? | 你们听说过人权吗 |
[01:51] | No such thing. | 没这回事 |
[02:10] | Which one of you found Tyler’s body? | 是谁发现了泰勒的尸体 |
[02:14] | I did. | 我 |
[02:14] | What time was that? | 什么时候发现的 |
[02:16] | 6::00 a.m. | 早上六点 |
[02:18] | What were you doing up at 6:00 a.m.? | 早上六点的时候你们都在干什么 |
[02:20] | Me and Colt go running. | 我和科特通常去跑步 |
[02:27] | You guys have any playing cards? | 你们这有扑克牌吗 |
[02:29] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -有 |
[02:30] | No. | 没有 |
[02:31] | Some…place. | 有些…地方有 |
[02:36] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[02:37] | First drawer. | 第一个抽屉 |
[02:52] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[02:54] | She’s leaving a week from Friday? | 她下星期五就要走了吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:57] | That’s only 10 days. | 那就只剩十天了 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:02] | When was the last time anyone saw Tyler alive? | 泰勒生前你们最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[03:04] | I-I came in at like 2:00, and he was up studying. | 我大概凌晨两点回来的 他还在学习 |
[03:08] | Right there on the couch, totally chill. | 他就坐在沙发上 很平静 |
[03:11] | We figured he must have surprised a sneak thief. | 我们猜他一定是撞上了小偷 |
[03:13] | We need to go, Cho. | 我们得走了 周 |
[03:14] | We’re working. | 我们在工作 |
[03:15] | Uh, yeah. Sorry. This. I almost forgot to say it. | 对 抱歉 我差点忘了说了 |
[03:19] | It was all of them. | 是他们联手杀的他 |
[03:20] | The ninja knife wasn’t in more than an inch, | 那把忍者刀最多刺进去了一英寸 |
[03:22] | not deep enough to kill him, so, uh, he was drowned. | 不足以致死 所以 他是被淹死的 |
[03:24] | In a kiddie pool? | 淹死在儿童泳池里 |
[03:25] | Well, if someone was helping him along. | 有人”帮”了他一把 |
[03:26] | I mean, a big, athletic guy like Tyler, | 像泰勒这样健壮的大块头 |
[03:29] | I would guess that that would be a job for two people. | 至少要两个人才能制服得了他 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but why drown him? | 嗯 但为什么要淹死他呢 |
[03:32] | Well, probably something to do with the drunken card game | 也许跟昨天这里酒后的 |
[03:34] | that took place here last night. | 纸牌游戏有关 |
[03:35] | They used toy money as chips. | 他们拿假钱当筹码 |
[03:38] | Tyler was a player, huh? | 泰勒是个好手 对吗 |
[03:39] | Flashy gold watch, slick sneakers. | 招摇的金表 漂亮的球鞋 |
[03:42] | I bet he knew how to play cards. | 我敢说他肯定是牌桌上的好手 |
[03:45] | I bet he won a lot of money. | 我猜他赢了一大笔钱 |
[03:47] | Money that none of you could spare. | 而你们没有一个能给出那么多钱 |
[03:51] | Then someone accused him of cheating. | 然后有人说他出老千 |
[03:53] | That would be you with the red eyes | 肯定是你 满眼血丝 |
[03:54] | and the turtleneck to cover the bruises on your neck. | 还穿高领遮盖脖子淤青的这位 |
[03:57] | – What’s your name? – Barry. | -你叫什么 -巴里 |
[03:59] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[04:00] | Tyler’s an angry steroid freak. He got mad. | 泰勒是个打了类固醇的疯子 他发怒了 |
[04:03] | He smashed a chair and started throttling you | 他砸了椅子 然后开始掐你 |
[04:06] | until, uh, this brave man stepped in to help you | 直到这个勇敢的小伙出手帮你 |
[04:10] | and received a punch in the face for his trouble. | 然后因为多管闲事脸上吃了一拳 |
[04:13] | Hence the, uh, badly applied makeup covering your black eye. | 所以只好在青黑的眼眶上盖上厚厚的粉 |
[04:17] | You applied the makeup. | 是你帮他弄的 |
[04:19] | Hmm? | 对吗 |
[04:21] | You wear your watch on your right hand — | 你把手表戴在了右手上 |
[04:23] | probably left-handed. | 所以你很有可能惯用左手 |
[04:24] | So judging by the angle and the depth of the wound, | 根据伤口的角度与深度判断 |
[04:26] | I would guess that it was you that stabbed Tyler in the back | 我猜泰勒背后的那一刀是你刺的 |
[04:29] | to stop him from throttling Barry here. | 目的是阻止他掐巴里的脖子 |
[04:32] | Now, stabbing Tyler in the back didn’t help much. | 刺伤他背部没什么用 |
[04:34] | It made him madder. | 反而让他更加愤怒 |
[04:35] | He chased you outside. He fell in the pool. | 他出门追你 摔进了泳池 |
[04:36] | That’s when you two with the still-damp sneakers | 你们俩就用现在还湿着的这两双鞋 |
[04:39] | got on top of him and held him down until he drowned. | 踩在他身上 直到他淹死 |
[04:43] | Then you all came inside and cleaned the room. | 然后你们回来把现场收拾干净 |
[04:46] | Now, what self-respecting student | 有哪个自重的学生 |
[04:48] | voluntarily throws away perfectly good vodka? | 会自愿把上好的伏特加就这么扔了 |
[04:52] | Can we go now? I have stuff to do. | 现在能走了吗 我还有事要忙 |
[04:55] | I guess so. | 我想可以了 |
[05:00] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[05:18] | – Thank you. – You’re so welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:20] | Oh, I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[05:21] | Me too. It was sweet. | 我也会想你的 你真贴心 |
[05:26] | What’s with all the hugging? You leaving today? | 抱来抱去干什么 你今天就要走了吗 |
[05:28] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[05:32] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[05:34] | Do I look mad? | 我看起来像是在生气吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[05:37] | Well, maybe I am. | 可能我是在生气 |
[05:39] | Jane, this is something I need to do. | 简 我必须这么做 |
[05:41] | Please just be happy for me. | 你就为我高兴好吗 |
[05:43] | I am happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[05:45] | I’m just a little sad for me because you’re leaving. | 我只是有点难过 因为你要走了 |
[05:48] | I’m not mad about it. | 我没有生气 |
[05:49] | I just feel a little slighted | 我只是觉得你不把我放在心上 |
[05:50] | because I was the last to know. | 我是最后一个才知道的 |
[05:52] | You know damn well why I couldn’t tell you. | 你很清楚我为什么开不了口 |
[05:54] | It’s hard. We’ve worked together a long time. | 很难开口 我们一起工作那么久了 |
[05:58] | So stay. | 那就留下 |
[05:59] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[06:01] | Don’t break up the team. | 别拆散这个团队 |
[06:03] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 |
[06:06] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[06:07] | You know I’m happy for you. | 你明白的 我会为你高兴的 |
[06:10] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[06:11] | You — you deserve him. | 你值得有他陪在你身边 |
[06:14] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | All right, people, gather up. | 好了 大家都过来 |
[06:20] | This letter was sent to chief agent Shultz | 这封信在一小时前由国家邮政 |
[06:24] | by U.S. Mail, arriving an hour ago. | 投递了主管探员舒尔茨手上 |
[06:28] | “Remember Greta DeJorio? | “记得格丽塔·德朱里奥吗 |
[06:30] | That was me. | 她是我杀的 |
[06:32] | To honor Greta’s memory, | 为了纪念格丽塔 |
[06:34] | I will start killing again very soon and very publicly. | 我很快会在公共场合再次杀人 |
[06:38] | And you FBI simpletons still won’t catch me. | 而你们这些联调局的蠢货依然抓不到我 |
[06:42] | Ask yourselves — do you understand | 扪心自问 你们知道 |
[06:45] | 752 598 H is M Key o?” | 752 598 H IS Key o是什么意思吗 |
[06:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:54] | Greta DeJorio was murdered five years ago | 格丽塔·德朱里奥于五年前 |
[06:57] | in Miami Beach, Florida, | 在佛州迈阿密滩市遇害 |
[06:58] | and the FBI team down there worked the case hard, | 联调局探员在那苦查了很久 |
[07:00] | but nobody was ever charged. | 但最终没有人被控有罪 |
[07:02] | She was a prominent socialite, | 她生前是个名媛 |
[07:03] | so the Bureau got beat up a lot in the press at the time. | 因此当初局里调查压力很大 |
[07:07] | DeJorio’s body was found in the trunk of her burnt-out car | 德朱里奥的尸体被发现于她烧毁的车后备箱里 |
[07:10] | on a remote dirt road in the Everglades. | 车停在大沼泽地偏僻的一条土路上 |
[07:12] | Why was the letter sent to Austin, not Miami? | 凶手为何把信寄来奥斯汀 而不是迈阿密 |
[07:15] | We assume it’s because the chief was running the Miami office | 我们猜测这是因为当时局长是负责管理 |
[07:18] | of the Bureau at the time. | 迈阿密地区办的 |
[07:19] | Perhaps this guy has a grudge against her. | 可能这人对她怀恨在心 |
[07:20] | There’s nothing in the letter to prove | 信里没有任何证据 |
[07:22] | it’s from the actual killer. | 能表明这是真凶写来的 |
[07:23] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[07:23] | But if this unsub kills again | 但如果这个不明嫌犯再次杀人 |
[07:25] | and brags about outwitting the Bureau, | 还吹嘘能赢过联调局 |
[07:27] | it could be a P.R. nightmare. | 这将会是公关部门的噩梦 |
[07:30] | The chief is throwing everything that we’ve got at this. | 局长要我们尽一切力量侦破此案 |
[07:34] | Leave and transfers are canceled. | 任何离职与调任通通取消 |
[07:37] | Everybody that is here now is working on this case | 这里的所有人都专注调查此案 |
[07:40] | and no other until we get results. | 直到破案 |
[07:43] | Boss, no transfers? | 头儿 不许调任吗 |
[07:44] | I-I’m supposed to leave for D.C. tomorrow. | 我明天就该出发去特区了 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, Teresa. No exceptions. | 抱歉 特蕾莎 没有特例 |
[07:48] | Cho, Fischer, | 周 费舍尔 |
[07:50] | get a team together, head down to Miami. | 组织一队人去迈阿密 |
[07:52] | Start by finding and debriefing | 开始调查 向之前 |
[07:54] | all of the original investigators. | 负责此案的调查员了解情况 |
[07:56] | And, Jane, any read on this code or whatever it is? | 简 有解读出什么吗 知道这个密码的含义吗 |
[08:01] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[08:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Wylie, start crunching that. | 怀利 开始分析数据吧 |
[08:08] | Jane, a moment in my office, please. | 简 到我办公室来一下 |
[08:13] | We’ll close this one quickly. He wants to be caught. | 我们会很快把这案子解决掉的 他想要被抓 |
[08:16] | Besides, we get to go to Miami. | 而且我们能去迈阿密了 |
[08:17] | That’s a fun place, right? | 那里很好玩 对吧 |
[08:18] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[08:20] | So cheer up. | 那就开心点 |
[08:22] | This is gonna be our last case together. | 这是我们一道破的最后一个案子了 |
[08:24] | Let’s make it a happy one. | 我们搞得开心点 |
[08:25] | It’s a murder case. | 这是个谋杀案 |
[08:26] | Well…Yeah. | 也是 |
[08:29] | We’ve had fun before, haven’t we? | 可我们之前就很开心呀 不是吗 |
[08:32] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[08:34] | I’ll cheer up. | 我会开心的 |
[08:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 那就这样 |
[08:50] | You’re acting weird. | 你举止很古怪 |
[08:52] | Weird? | 古怪 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:55] | You’re acting cool about stuff | 有件事你一直装作很淡定 |
[08:57] | that I know you can’t be cool with. | 但是我知道你心里根本没法淡定 |
[09:00] | Anything you want to tell me? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[09:03] | No. | 没有 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | 欢迎来到 迈阿密摊市 | |
[09:11] | 迈阿密摊市 欢迎来到 | |
[10:10] | Wow, huh? | 真气派 |
[10:11] | Look at those sailboats. | 看看这些游艇 |
[10:13] | Yep, it’s beautiful. | 是啊 真漂亮 |
[10:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | Pelicans, too. | 还有鹈鹕 |
[10:18] | Yeah, you won’t see a view like this | 不过坐在特区的办公桌后面 |
[10:19] | behind a desk in D.C., though, huh? | 可就看不到这种美景了 |
[10:21] | This is the third time today you’ve said something like this. | 这是你今天第三次说这种话了 |
[10:24] | And you’re correct. | 你说得对 |
[10:25] | There are no pelicans or sailboats in D.C., | 特区没有鹈鹕鸟或是这些游艇 |
[10:27] | but I’ll manage somehow. | 但是我能接受 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I’m just saying. | 当然 我就那么一说 |
[10:30] | Yeah, yeah. No. | 是的 不 |
[10:33] | Uh, look, I don’t care. Just do it. | 听着 我不在乎 把事办了就行 |
[10:37] | Hi. Don DeJorio. | 你们好 我是唐·德朱里奥 |
[10:39] | FBI, huh? Okay. | 你们是联调局的吧 好 |
[10:42] | I got 10 minutes. Shoot. | 我给你们十分钟 说吧 |
[10:44] | There’s been a development in your wife’s case. | 你太太的案子有了新的进展 |
[10:48] | Oh, this is Megan, by the way. | 对了 这是梅根 |
[10:50] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[10:51] | – Wife number two? – Number three, actually. | -第二任妻子吗 -第三任了 |
[10:54] | But who’s counting? | 看是对谁而言了 |
[10:56] | And this is my lawyer, Ted Randolph. | 这是我的律师 泰德·兰道夫 |
[10:58] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[11:00] | He’s here because last time ’round, | 他会在这里是因为上一次 |
[11:01] | you federal geniuses tried to pin this murder on me. | 你们这些联调局的天才想把这案子扣到我头上 |
[11:04] | Now, is this more pointless harassment, | 所以这又是一次无意义的骚扰呢 |
[11:06] | or did you actually catch somebody? | 还是你们真的抓到什么人了 |
[11:08] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[11:09] | We received a letter from the killer. | 我们收到了凶手的一封信 |
[11:12] | It says he’s gonna kill again. | 信上说他会再次杀人 |
[11:14] | W-what does that have to do with Mr. DeJorio? | 这和德朱里奥先生有什么关系 |
[11:17] | He was thoroughly investigated and conclusively exonerated. | 他已经被彻底调查过 证明其过清白了 |
[11:20] | Not by me. | 我还没调查过 |
[11:22] | I’m kidding. That was a little joke. | 好吧 开个玩笑 |
[11:25] | Actually, I don’t think that you killed your wife. | 事实上 我不认为你杀了你的妻子 |
[11:27] | I have a different theory. | 我有个不一样的看法 |
[11:28] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么看法 |
[11:30] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[11:33] | Come on in. | 过来 |
[11:34] | Oh. Chris. Christie, come here. | 克丽丝 克丽丝汀 过来 |
[11:40] | This is my daughter, Christie. | 这是我女儿克丽丝汀 |
[11:42] | Chris, these people are here about your mother. | 克丽丝 他们是为了你妈妈的案子而来的 |
[11:44] | Some wacko sent a letter. | 某个疯子寄了封信 |
[11:46] | Hi, Christie. Nice to meet you. | 你好 克丽丝汀 很高兴认识你 |
[11:50] | Now, what’s this theory of yours? | 你到底有什么看法 |
[11:51] | I think this letter wasn’t written by the killer. | 我认为这封信不是凶手写的 |
[11:55] | I think this letter was written by someone | 我认为写这封信的人 |
[11:57] | who thinks they know who the killer is, | 认为他最知道谁是凶手 |
[11:59] | someone who wants revenge… | 这个人想要复仇 |
[12:01] | someone devilishly clever and patient. | 这人非常聪明 也很有耐心 |
[12:04] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[12:05] | Well, imagine if you’re the killer and you read this letter. | 想象一下如果你是凶手 你读了这封信 |
[12:07] | It would freak you out, wouldn’t it? | 你会惊慌失措 不是吗 |
[12:09] | Here’s the FBI. They’re on your trail again. | 联调局来了 又开始调查了 |
[12:12] | Why? What’s it all about, huh? | 为什么 为什么要这么做 |
[12:15] | Why are they pretending to be you? Why now? | 这个人为什么要装作是你 为什么是现在 |
[12:17] | What does this code mean? | 这段密码又是什么意思 |
[12:19] | It’s possible, or it was sent by the actual killer. | 确实有可能 但是也有可能是凶手写的 |
[12:22] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[12:23] | The killer is Wes Baxter, like I’ve always said. | 凶手是韦斯·巴克斯特 我早说过了 |
[12:27] | Don, let’s stick to the essentials here. | 唐 别扯远了 |
[12:30] | Wes Baxter. He did it. | 韦斯·巴克斯特 是他干的 |
[12:32] | Wes Baxter was a prime suspect, | 韦斯·巴克斯特是主要嫌疑人 |
[12:34] | but he was cleared in the investigation. | 但当时调查过了 他是清白的 |
[12:35] | They just couldn’t nail him. | 那是因为他们没找到证据 |
[12:38] | He lived next door. | 他就住在隔壁 |
[12:39] | The little creep was always spying on Greta, stalking her. | 他总是在窥视格丽塔 跟踪她 |
[12:43] | It was him. | 就是他干的 |
[12:44] | Christie. | 克丽丝汀 |
[12:46] | What do you think of Wes Baxter? | 你也认为是韦斯·巴克斯特干的吗 |
[12:48] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想并不重要 |
[12:50] | It matters a lot. Tell us. | -这很重要 -告诉我们 |
[12:54] | He was okay. I liked him. | 他人还不错 我挺喜欢他的 |
[12:55] | Chris. She’s speaking. | -克丽丝 -她还没说完呢 |
[12:57] | He didn’t kill mom. | 妈妈不是他杀的 |
[13:00] | You know, Chris has been through a lot, all right? | 克丽丝经历了太多事 |
[13:04] | Now, she doesn’t remember everything so clearly, | 很多事她已经记不太清了 |
[13:06] | so why don’t you just leave her out of it? | 你们能不能就别烦她了 |
[13:06] | No, Dad, I remember. | 不 爸爸 我记得很清楚 |
[13:08] | You hounded Wes like you know he did it, but you don’t know. | 你总硬说是韦斯干的 但你根本不清楚 |
[13:11] | Christie, you don’t have to get upset. | 克丽丝汀 别不高兴 |
[13:13] | I’m upset because you’re being a jerk. | 我不高兴是因为你是个混蛋 |
[13:15] | Excuse me, young lady. | 等等 小姑娘 |
[13:17] | That is no way to talk to your father in front of company. | 有人在的时候不可以这么跟你爸爸说话 |
[13:19] | Oh, you be quiet, you. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[13:20] | Excuse me? | 请原谅 你说什么 |
[13:23] | No, Megan, I don’t excuse you. | 不 梅根 我不原谅你 |
[13:25] | You’re a witch, and I hate you. | 你是个老妖婆 我恨你 |
[13:27] | That is beyond rude and completely unacceptable! | 你的行为非常无礼 让人无法接受 |
[13:31] | I am talking to you! | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[13:33] | Hello? Are you gonna let her treat me like that?! | 喂 你就让她这么跟我说话吗 |
[13:36] | – We’re gonna get going. – Yeah. | -我们该走了 -是啊 |
[13:38] | Excuse me. | 真不好意思 |
[13:42] | You gonna let her treat me — | 你就让她这么 |
[13:43] | All right, all right, all right. Come, come. | 好了 好了 来吧 |
[13:45] | I want her out of this house. | 我要她搬出去 |
[13:46] | – You need to buy her that condo so she leaves. – She’s 19. | -你给她买套公寓让她搬出去 -她才十九岁 |
[13:49] | We need to talk to Wes Baxter. | 我们得找韦斯·巴克斯特谈谈 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:53] | Married life, huh? Whoa. | 婚姻生活啊 真是 |
[13:56] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[13:57] | I mean no disrespect to your marriage. | 我不是在说你的婚姻 |
[14:00] | I’m not getting married. | 我没要结婚 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re moving to a new state with a man. | 你和一个男人搬去了其他州 |
[14:04] | Basically, you’re getting married, in effect. | 基本上就等于你要和他结婚了 |
[14:07] | I mean, lucky you’ve had all that time to get to know him — | 还好你很幸运有那么长的时间可以了解他 |
[14:09] | weeks and weeks. | 好几个星期呢 |
[14:11] | – Months. – A month, even. | -是几个月 -就算一个月吧 |
[14:15] | I was thinking about what you were saying | 我在想你刚才说的话 |
[14:16] | about the letter not being sent from the killer. | 你说信不是凶手写的 |
[14:19] | If you’re right, maybe it was the daughter. | 如果是对的 也许是那女儿寄的 |
[14:21] | There was a five-year gap. | 过了五年了 |
[14:22] | She would have been 14 at the time of the murder — | 案发时她应该是十四岁 |
[14:24] | too young to take action until now. | 当时她还太小什么都做不了 |
[14:26] | That’s a great idea. Yeah. | 想法不错 |
[14:28] | Could be her. | 可能是她 |
[14:30] | Um, what do you think this code means? | 你觉得这个密码是什么意思 |
[14:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:33] | If you can’t solve it, I definitely can’t. | 你都解不开我怎么可能做到 |
[14:35] | Well, I think if we put our heads together, | 我觉得我们俩一起琢磨 |
[14:37] | we can solve it. | 就能解开谜底了 |
[14:38] | “752 598 H is M Key o” “752 598 H IS M Key o”. | |
[14:42] | It’s not a phone number. | 这不是电话号码 |
[14:45] | It’s definitely not map coordinates. What do you think? | 也绝不是地图坐标 你怎么想 |
[14:48] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:49] | 752 598 752 598. | |
[14:53] | A street address, maybe. | 也许是街道地址呢 |
[14:56] | Too many numbers. | 数字太多了 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 数字太多了 |
[14:59] | Uh… Or what about a date? | 那日期呢 |
[15:01] | Like 752 would be July 1952. | 752可以是1952年7月 |
[15:06] | Maybe. But why? | 有可能 但是为什么呢 |
[15:15] | They’re out back. | 她们在后面 |
[15:18] | Exhale, Warrior II. | 呼气 勇士二式 |
[15:22] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[15:23] | Now flow through your Vinyasa. | 现在慢慢回到流瑜伽 |
[15:27] | Excuse me. Monica Giraldi? | 打扰一下 是莫妮卡·吉拉尔迪吗 |
[15:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:32] | Kimball Cho, FBI. This is agent Fischer. | 我是联调局探员周金宝 这位是费舍尔探员 |
[15:35] | You were Greta DeJorio’s business partner? | 你是格丽塔·德朱里奥的生意伙伴吗 |
[15:37] | Well, a friend more than partner, but…yes. | 与其说是伙伴 更是朋友 不过是我 |
[15:40] | Why? What’s happened? Have you caught someone? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 你们抓到凶手了吗 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[15:48] | Everything okay, Monica? | 没事吧 莫妮卡 |
[15:50] | Yes. Thank you, Tanya. I’m sorry. | 没事 谢谢 坦娅 抱歉 |
[15:53] | It’s just brought that whole terrible time flooding back. | 只是又想起了那段可怕的日子 |
[15:57] | Greta and I were friends at college. | 格丽塔和我在大学时就是朋友了 |
[15:59] | We were…close, like close. | 我们很亲密 非常亲密 |
[16:02] | We, uh, both loved interior design, | 我们都喜欢室内设计 |
[16:04] | so going into business together was a no-brainer. | 想都没想就一起做起了生意 |
[16:07] | Our firm started taking off as she died. | 她死后我们的公司生意就不同往昔了 |
[16:10] | I mean, I continue to run the firm, | 我还是继续运营着公司 |
[16:12] | but it wasn’t the same. | 但一切都不一样了 |
[16:14] | She was such a joyous person. | 她是那么快乐的一个人 |
[16:19] | What was her state of mind in the days leading up to her death? | 她死前那段日子里精神状态如何 |
[16:22] | Did she express any anxieties or fears? | 她有表现出焦虑或者惊恐的情绪吗 |
[16:28] | I never told anyone this, but a few months before she died, | 我没跟任何人说过 但她死前几个月 |
[16:31] | she told me she was having an affair — | 她告诉我她有了婚外情 |
[16:35] | that it was real love, and she’d never been happier. | 她说那是真爱 她从未那般开心过 |
[16:38] | Why didn’t you tell the investigators at the time? | 你当时为何没告诉调查员 |
[16:41] | I didn’t want to make her look bad. | 我不想败坏她的名声 |
[16:42] | Did she give you a name? | 她有告诉你名字吗 |
[16:44] | No. | 没有 |
[16:44] | I begged, of course, but she wouldn’t. | 我当然也问过她了 但她不肯说 |
[16:48] | She never mentioned him again, | 她也没再提过他了 |
[16:50] | so I figured the affair ended badly, you know? | 我想估计两个人结果不好 |
[16:54] | They usually do. | 通常都这样 |
[16:58] | Real… | 真的 |
[17:00] | Real what? | 真的什么 |
[17:03] | Jane, could you turn that down? | 简 把音量放小点 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry, Cho. I couldn’t hear you. | 对不起 周 我刚没听清 |
[17:08] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[17:11] | Okay. Got it. See you later. | 好了 了解了 待会见 |
[17:14] | Greta was having an affair. | 格丽塔当时的确有婚外情 |
[17:16] | With who, we don’t know. | 对方是谁 我们也不知道 |
[17:17] | An affair. Of course. | 婚外情 当然了 |
[17:19] | Well, that’s relationships for you, isn’t it? | 感情不都是这样吗 |
[17:21] | They always seem to end up in a tragic web | 总是悲剧收尾 |
[17:24] | of deceit and betrayal, don’t they? | 充满欺骗与背叛 不是吗 |
[17:26] | The ones we see? Of course they do. | 我们见识到的那些吗 的确 |
[17:28] | Stop it. | 别这样了 |
[17:28] | Stop what? | 别怎么样 |
[17:29] | Trying to convince me not to leave. | 试图劝我不要离开 |
[17:31] | Oh, come on. I know better than that. | 得了吧 我懂你 |
[17:32] | Once you’ve made your mind up, it’s made up, | 你一旦下定决心就不会改了 |
[17:34] | for better or for worse… | 不论是好是坏 |
[17:35] | …richer or poorer. | 富贵或贫穷 |
[17:36] | Seriously? Not funny. | 说真的 不好玩 |
[17:39] | Wesley Baxter. | 韦斯利·巴克斯特 |
[17:49] | You — you think this is me? | 你觉得是我写的吗 |
[17:50] | No. | 不是 |
[17:52] | I-I swear to God — | 我对天发誓 |
[17:53] | Relax. It’s okay. | 放松 没事的 |
[17:54] | We — we can tell that you’ve never seen this before. | 我们看得出你从没见过这个 |
[17:57] | Relax? | 放松 |
[17:59] | You people destroyed my life. | 你们毁了我的人生 |
[18:01] | I mean, my own parents thought I was guilty. | 我父母都觉得我有罪 |
[18:03] | You were a legit suspect. | 当时警方有理由怀疑你 |
[18:05] | The file says that you were stalking Greta. | 调查资料表明你当时在跟踪格丽塔 |
[18:07] | You were spying on her. | 你在偷窥她 |
[18:08] | I-I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:10] | I wasn’t…stalking Greta. | 我没有跟踪格丽塔 |
[18:15] | Of course. | 那当然了 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | You were spying on Christie. | 你在偷窥克丽丝汀 |
[18:19] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[18:25] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:27] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[18:29] | I was watching Christie. | 我只是在看克丽丝汀 |
[18:32] | I was in love with her. | 我当时爱上她了 |
[18:35] | I was just a stupid kid. | 我当年就是个愣头青 |
[18:36] | Why didn’t you say anything about this then? | 你当时怎么不说 |
[18:40] | Oh, sure. That would have made everything all right. | 是啊 说的好像我说出来就会没事似的 |
[18:43] | I mean, she was 15. I was 18. | 她当时才十五岁 我十八 |
[18:46] | You do the math. | 你自己想想 |
[18:47] | Well, for what it’s worth, we talked to Christie, | 不管怎样 我们跟克丽丝汀谈过了 |
[18:49] | and she always thought you were innocent. | 她一直觉得你是无辜的 |
[18:52] | She did? | 是吗 |
[18:54] | She said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Does that code mean anything to you? | 这串密码对你来说有什么意义吗 |
[19:04] | Nope. | 没有 |
[19:05] | Okay, well, you keep that copy, and if anything | 好吧 你可以留着复印件 |
[19:07] | anything –comes to mind, you let us know, huh? | 要是想起什么 任何事 记得告诉我们 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:10] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[19:24] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他说的是实话 |
[19:27] | I agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[19:29] | Let’s go to the beach, take a little walk. | 我们去海滩吧 散散步 |
[19:33] | It’s close to here. | 离这很近的 |
[19:34] | We’re working. | 我们还在工作 |
[19:35] | Oh, come on. Live a little. | 别这样 要享受生活 |
[19:42] | Well, this is nice. | 真好 |
[19:46] | We don’t take enough time to do stuff like this. | 我们留给这些事的时间太少了 |
[19:48] | That’s because we’re wasting time. | 因为我们总在浪费时间 |
[19:50] | Well, okay. Let’s solve that code, then, shall we? | 好吧 那我们来解开密码吧 |
[19:53] | Just like that, huh? | 就这么简单吗 |
[19:56] | “Ask yourselves — do you understand” | “扪心自问 你们明白吗” |
[19:58] | well, that’s an odd turn of phrase. | 这边的措辞很奇怪 |
[19:59] | Must have some hidden meaning. | 肯定弦外有音 |
[20:01] | Ask yourselves — do we understand? | 扪心自问 我们明白吗 |
[20:04] | Do we understand? | 我们明白吗 |
[20:07] | Do we? Do we understand? | 我们 我们明白吗 |
[20:08] | – Dewey. – Do we? That’s what I said. | -杜威 -我们 我就是这么想的 |
[20:10] | The Dewey decimal system. | 杜威十进分类法 |
[20:13] | That’s what the numbers stand for. | 那串数字是这个意思 |
[20:14] | It’s a way of cataloging library books. | 是种图书馆书籍分类法 |
[20:16] | 752 598 Oh. 752 598. | |
[20:20] | 752 is “Color” And 598 means “Bird.” | 752是颜色 598是鸟 |
[20:26] | “Color bird.” What does that mean? | “有颜色的鸟” 什么意思 |
[20:29] | There’s no number for specific colors, | 颜色是没有特定编号的 |
[20:31] | so it’s blue bird, red bird, whatever. | 所以应该是蓝鸟 红鸟之类的 |
[20:34] | “H,” “H.” The radio call sign for “H” is hotel. | “H” 无线电呼叫信号中”H”代表旅馆 |
[20:38] | There’s a Blue Bird Lodge on the Islamorada in the keys. | 在佛罗里达群岛的伊斯拉莫拉达有个蓝鸟度假屋 |
[20:41] | “Is m key” “Is m Key.” | |
[20:43] | Islamorada, key. | 伊斯拉莫拉达 群岛 |
[20:45] | Lisbon, you solved it. | 里斯本 你解开了 |
[20:47] | – I did, didn’t I? – You did. | -是啊我解开了 -没错 |
[20:48] | But what does the “O” at the end mean? | 但结尾的O是什么意思 |
[20:50] | Uh… It’s a date. | 那是日期 |
[20:51] | “O” is a date? | “O”代表日期 |
[20:52] | “O” — it’s the astronomic symbol for, uh, the full moon. | “O”在天文学中代表满月 |
[20:56] | It’s a full moon tomorrow night. | 明晚就是满月 |
[20:58] | You just cracked the case. | 你把案子给破了 |
[21:00] | We cracked it. | 我们一起破的 |
[21:01] | If you asked nicely, I would bet | 只要你好好跟他说 我相信 |
[21:03] | that Abbott will let you go back to Washington right now. | 艾伯特现在就会让你回华盛顿 |
[21:06] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[21:06] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我无论如何都不会错过这个机会 |
[21:08] | I’m gonna be on the Islamorada tomorrow night. | 我明晚要去伊斯拉莫拉达 |
[21:11] | I did it. | 我破了这个案子 |
[21:13] | – You did it. – I did it. | -对 你破的 -我破的 |
[21:14] | I did it this time, not you. | 这次是我破的 不是你 |
[21:16] | – Who did it? – You did it. | -谁破的来着 – 你 |
[21:17] | It was me. I did it. | 对 是我破的 |
[21:50] | Welcome to the Blue Bird. | 欢迎来蓝鸟 |
[21:52] | You have adjoining waterside suites, | 这是你的临海套间 |
[21:53] | just as you requested, Mr. Jane. | 如你所要求的一样 简先生 |
[21:55] | – Thank you. – Sounds expensive. | -谢谢 -听上去很贵 |
[21:57] | Well, why not? | 贵点怕什么 |
[21:58] | You know, it could be our last, uh… | 这可能是我们最后一次… |
[22:01] | Hurrah. | 对了 |
[22:02] | Someone may call the hotel asking for a Greta DeJorio. | 有人可能会打来找格丽塔·德朱里奥 |
[22:05] | Anyone that does that, give them my room number. | 如果有的话 请把我的房间号给他们 |
[22:08] | The room number, but not my name. | 只是房间号 不要说名字 |
[22:10] | And, uh, tell the night staff to do the same, yes? | 记得跟值夜班的人也说一声 好吗 |
[22:13] | Certainly, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[22:14] | Just your room number, DeJorio. | 只说你的房间号 德朱里奥 |
[22:16] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[22:17] | Oh, would you like me to confirm your dinner reservation? | 你们需要我预约晚餐吗 |
[22:18] | – Yes, ma’am. – Certainly. | -是的 女士 -没问题 |
[22:20] | Just so you know, um, evening attire is preferred. | 跟你们说一声 最好穿晚礼服 |
[22:22] | I’ll — I’ll just get a sandwich or order room service. | 我吃个三明治或者叫客房服务就好 |
[22:25] | I don’t have anything to wear. | 我没有可穿的衣服 |
[22:26] | Oh, we’ll figure it out. Thank you. | 我们会有办法的 谢谢 |
[22:27] | It’s right up the stairs on the first floor. | 上一层楼梯就是 |
[22:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:03] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[23:20] | Jane, this is too much. | 简 这样有些过了 |
[23:21] | It’s too nice. We’re on a case. | 这一切太美好了 我们还在查案 |
[23:23] | Well, it might be our last case together, so, uh… | 这可能是我们最后一次一起查案 所以… |
[23:26] | How could anything be too nice? | 再美好都不为过 |
[23:28] | The dresses are beautiful. | 这些裙子很美 |
[23:30] | I’ll see you at dinner. | 晚餐时见 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:47] | Huh? | 什么 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:49] | Here? Now? | 这里 现在吗 |
[23:52] | Hey, Jane. Nice place. | 你好啊 简 这地方不错 |
[23:54] | Our unsub has good taste, huh? | 疑犯品味不错嘛 |
[23:55] | Yeah. W-what are you guys doing here? | 是啊 你们..你们来干什么 |
[23:56] | Lisbon and I can handle this. | 里斯本和我能搞定的 |
[23:58] | Well, this is a big case with a whole lot of downside potential. | 这是个大案 有很多潜在的风险 |
[24:01] | D.C. wants to put senior agents on the scene. | 特区那边想派高级探员到现场来 |
[24:04] | Why? Do you have a problem with that? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[24:07] | Nope. No problem. | 没 没问题 |
[24:09] | I’m starving. How’s the food here? | 我饿了 这儿的东西好吃吗 |
[24:12] | Yeah, apparently, it’s good. | 貌似还不错 |
[24:23] | No burgers. | 没有汉堡 |
[24:26] | I wish my wife were here. | 我真希望我妻子能来这 |
[24:28] | Women really love this kind of stuff. | 女人就喜欢这种东西 |
[24:30] | Yeah, they do. | 没错 |
[24:49] | Hi. I was wondering — | 你好 我想问问… |
[24:50] | my boyfriend would love the bathrobe in the room. | 我男朋友应该会很喜欢房里的浴巾 |
[24:53] | Could I buy one? | 我能买一块吗 |
[24:54] | Oh, there’s no need, ma’am. | 你不需要买 女士 |
[24:55] | The package Mr. Jane booked last week | 简先生上周预定的配套设施里 |
[24:57] | actually includes a complimentary robe. | 包含了免费的浴袍 |
[24:59] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[25:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:04] | Last week? | 上周 |
[25:07] | He booked the room last week? | 他上周就订了房 |
[25:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[25:13] | The wine list, sir. | 这是酒单 先生 |
[25:14] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:17] | Teresa. | 特雷莎 |
[25:18] | Wow. You look spiffy. | 你看上去美极了 |
[25:23] | Tell me something — how is it possible | 告诉我 你怎么可能 |
[25:25] | that you booked the rooms here last week, | 上周就在这里订了房间 |
[25:27] | two days before the letter even arrived? | 那比信寄来的时间还早两天 |
[25:33] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[25:35] | You got me. | 被你识破了 |
[25:37] | I wrote the letter. It was me. | 那封信是我写的 |
[25:38] | It was, uh, just a ruse, but, uh, I’m 100% confident | 那只是个计策 不过我有万全的把握 |
[25:42] | that it’s gonna smoke out the killer. | 可以引出那个凶手 |
[25:44] | You son of a bitch! | 你混蛋 |
[26:01] | Maybe I should, um… | 或许我应该… |
[26:04] | go and talk to her. | 去跟她谈谈 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:13] | Probably should order without us. | 你们还是先点餐吧 |
[26:17] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[26:20] | Hey, you know, I will take a look at that wine list. | 我还是看一下酒单吧 |
[26:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:30] | I need a taxi to the airport right now. | 我现在需要一辆出租车送我去机场 |
[26:34] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[26:51] | Go away. | 走开 |
[26:54] | Please open the door. | 拜托 开开门 |
[26:56] | Go away. | 走开 |
[27:00] | You know, I’m… I’m sorry that I tricked you. | 我… 我很抱歉我骗了你 |
[27:03] | I just… | 我… |
[27:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[27:07] | You just what? | 只是什么 |
[27:08] | Jane, what were you doing? | 简 你这是在干嘛 |
[27:13] | I just don’t want you to leave. | 我只是不想让你走 |
[27:16] | You don’t give a damn about what I want or need. | 你根本不考虑我想要什么或者需要什么 |
[27:19] | I am just a convenience for you. You used me. | 我对你来说只是一个工具 你是在利用我 |
[27:22] | It’s all about you. | 一切都要围着你来转 |
[27:25] | You used a… a woman’s murder, Jane. | 你利用了一个女人的死 简 |
[27:27] | You basically dug her corpse up for this crap. | 你为了这出闹剧挖出了她的尸体 |
[27:31] | You are so twisted up in your own dishonesty, | 你撒谎撒的心理都扭曲了 |
[27:34] | you have no idea how to act like a decent human being. | 你根本不知道怎么做一个正直的人 |
[27:38] | No idea. | 根本不知道 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吧 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:47] | All right, well, if you’re really sorry, | 行 如果你真的感到抱歉 |
[27:49] | why don’t you just leave me alone? | 那你还是让我自己静一静吧 |
[27:53] | Go away! | 滚 |
[28:00] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你还没走 |
[28:01] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听见你在喘气 |
[28:03] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人静一静 |
[28:30] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[28:31] | Hey, sweetheart, how are you? | 亲爱的 你怎么样 |
[28:33] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[28:38] | Listen, if the offer still stands, the answer is yes. | 如果你的求婚还有效 那我的答案是”我愿意” |
[28:42] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[28:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:45] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[28:46] | Well, I’m… I’m on my way to D.C. now. | 我… 我现在就去特区 |
[28:48] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[28:50] | Text me your flight information, | 把你的航班信息发给我 |
[28:51] | and I’ll be there. | 我去接你 |
[28:54] | Teresa, it’s gonna be great. | 特蕾莎 这太好了 |
[28:56] | You’re gonna love the neighborhood. | 你会喜欢我们住的地方的 |
[28:58] | It’s… it’s full of restaurants, your favorite kind. | 到处都是餐厅 都是你喜欢的那种 |
[29:01] | I got a number to an excellent broker, | 我有一个很好的房屋中介的电话 |
[29:03] | and, apparently, he’s got some appointments set up for us. | 他给我们安排了很多看房子的预约 |
[29:15] | He stood in my office, looked me in the eye, | 他在我办公室 两眼看着我 |
[29:17] | and lied to me, and I bought it. | 然后把我骗了 而我还相信了 |
[29:19] | Don’t feel bad. Jane could sell cats to mice. | 别难过 简都能把猫卖给老鼠 |
[29:23] | I hope he’s fixed things with Lisbon, though. | 我还是希望他和里斯本能和好 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:26] | Think we should go check on him? | 我们应该去看看他吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:30] | It’s weird how mad she got. | 很奇怪她竟然这么生气 |
[29:32] | I mean, he’s pulled way worse stunts than this. | 他还干过比这更离谱的事呢 |
[29:34] | He buried a man alive once. | 有一次他活埋了一个人 |
[29:35] | She wasn’t nearly as angry as this. | 她也没有这么生气 |
[29:41] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[29:44] | You don’t know why? | 你不知道原因吗 |
[29:46] | Don’t know why what? | 什么原因 |
[29:56] | Flight 407 to Washington, D.C., | 飞往华盛顿特区的407次航班 |
[29:58] | will begin boarding in 45 minutes. | 将于45分钟后开始登机 |
[30:00] | We apologize for the delay. | 我们对航班延误深表歉意 |
[30:02] | If there’s anyone who has any hand baggage they’d like to check, | 如果有旅客需要寄存手提包 |
[30:05] | please come see me at the desk. | 请到柜台前来 |
[30:30] | You’re the FBI man… Jane. | 你是联调局的那个人 简 |
[30:33] | You’re the lawyer, Randolph, right? | 你是那个律师 兰道夫 对吧 |
[30:37] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[30:38] | I don’t understand what’s going on here. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[30:40] | You killed Greta DeJorio? | 你杀了格丽塔·德朱里奥吗 |
[30:42] | What? No, I didn’t kill Greta. | 什么 不 我没杀格丽塔 |
[30:48] | You’re her secret lover. | 你是她的地下情人 |
[30:50] | How… | 你怎么… |
[30:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:56] | I solved the clue in the letter, | 我破解了那封信的含义 |
[30:57] | and I came here to kill the bastard that killed Greta. | 所以来这里干掉杀死格丽塔的那个混蛋 |
[31:01] | That’s so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[31:03] | Do… do you mind putting the gun down, please? | 你不介意先把枪放下吧 |
[31:08] | Did… | 你 |
[31:09] | did you catch him already? | 你是不是已经抓住他了 |
[31:10] | Yeah, no. I… | 没有 我… |
[31:12] | I-I wrote the letter, not the killer. | 是我写的那封信 不是凶手写的 |
[31:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:17] | It’s a long, sad story, but don’t worry. | 一言难尽 很不幸 不过别担心 |
[31:20] | The killer will show up. | 凶手会出现的 |
[31:21] | Well, that’s the plan, at least. | 至少我是这么计划的 |
[31:23] | Can I get you a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[31:25] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 好 |
[31:27] | Vodka, rum, gin, or whiskey? | 伏特加 朗姆酒 杜松子酒 还是威士忌 |
[31:30] | Gin. | 杜松子酒 |
[31:32] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[31:35] | Wes Baxter. | 韦斯·巴克斯特 |
[31:39] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[31:40] | You. | 你 |
[31:42] | W…what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:43] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[31:44] | Is this him? Is this the killer? | 就是他吗 他就是凶手吗 |
[31:45] | No, no. He’s not the killer. | 不是 他不是凶手 |
[31:46] | And, uh, you’re not the killer either, are you? | 你也不是凶手 对吧 |
[31:49] | No. | 没错 |
[31:50] | No. Didn’t think so. | 我也这么想的 |
[31:51] | Uh, you mind putting the gun down? | 能把枪放下吗 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:57] | You came to seek revenge, too, huh? | 你也是来复仇的 对吧 |
[32:00] | I shouldn’t have made the clue so easy. | 我就不应该把提示说得那么明显 |
[32:02] | Whoever killed Mrs. DeJorio — he ruined my life. | 杀害德朱里奥夫人的凶手毁了我一生 |
[32:06] | Uh…Vodka, rum, gin, or whiskey? | 要喝伏特加 朗姆酒 杜松子酒还是威士忌 |
[32:11] | Rum. | 朗姆酒 |
[32:12] | Greta and I were deeply in love. | 格丽塔和我当时深深爱着彼此 |
[32:16] | She was gonna divorce Don and marry me. | 她本来要和唐离婚 再跟我结婚的 |
[32:21] | I called it off. | 但我叫停了 |
[32:23] | I ended the affair. | 我和她分了手 |
[32:28] | I was afraid of the scandal | 我害怕丑闻 |
[32:30] | and the damage it would do to my business. | 会影响我的生意 |
[32:33] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[32:35] | Blind, stupid coward. | 我无视自己的心 我是个愚蠢的懦夫 |
[32:39] | I was so filled with fear and self-hatred | 我太害怕 总是厌恶自己 |
[32:42] | that I destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me. | 以至于亲手毁了此生我遇到的最美好的事情 |
[32:46] | By the time I realized my mistake… | 等到我意识到我错了的时候 |
[32:50] | It was too late. | 一切都太晚了 |
[32:50] | She was gone. | 她已经走了 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:56] | Bummer. | 太遗憾了 |
[33:04] | I have to go to the airport. | 我要去机场 |
[33:09] | What’s his deal? | 他这是怎么了 |
[33:11] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[33:13] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[33:15] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[33:17] | Put your hands up. | 举起你的手 |
[33:18] | You must be Monica? | 你一定就是莫妮卡了 |
[33:21] | I’m kind of in a hurry here. | 我现在有点儿赶时间 |
[33:22] | Who are you people? | 你们都是谁 |
[33:25] | And why did you send that letter? | 你为什么要给我寄那封信 |
[33:29] | I know you. You’re the lawyer, Randolph. | 我认识你 你就是那个律师兰道夫 |
[33:32] | Got old, huh? | 老了啊 |
[33:35] | And you. You’re the kid from next door. | 你是隔壁的那个孩子 |
[33:37] | So, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:39] | Okay, I-I-I don’t want you to be alarmed. | 好吧 我不想吓你 |
[33:40] | I’m, uh, FBI. | 我是联调局探员 |
[33:42] | If you leave now, | 如果你现在离开 |
[33:44] | I will bet that you get away before my colleagues get here, | 你肯定能在我同事来之前脱身 |
[33:46] | but you have to leave right now. | 但是你必须现在就离开 |
[33:49] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:51] | You’re not a Fed. | 你才不是联调局探员 |
[33:52] | I-I know that I don’t look like one, | 我知道我看起来不像 |
[33:54] | but I assure you I am one. | 但我向你保证我真的是 |
[33:56] | Show me your badge. | 给我看看你的警徽 |
[33:58] | Okay. There we go. | 好吧 找到了 |
[34:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[34:06] | He is. He’s FBI. | 他真的是联调局探员 |
[34:08] | I told you this was a setup. I told you. | 我跟你说了这是个陷阱吧 我早说了吧 |
[34:10] | Damn it, Monica! | 该死 莫妮卡 |
[34:11] | Okay, just calm down. | 好吧 淡定 |
[34:13] | If there were more FBI around, | 如果周围有更多的联调局探员 |
[34:14] | they’d be here by now, wouldn’t they? | 他们现在肯定就会冲进来了 对吧 |
[34:17] | It’s just him. | 这里只有他一人 |
[34:20] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[34:20] | They’re like brother and sister. | 他们就像是一对兄妹 |
[34:22] | There’s no way. | 绝对不可能 |
[34:26] | Oh, speak of the devil, a text from Jane. | 说曹操曹操到 简给我发了一条短信 |
[34:30] | “Soz.” | “救病” |
[34:33] | Soz. | 救病 |
[34:35] | S.O.S. | 救命 |
[34:38] | So, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[34:39] | I’m thinking. | 我正在想 |
[34:40] | Listen, ladies, all you’ve done so far is wave a gun around. | 听着 女士们 到现在为止你们不过就是在拿枪乱挥 |
[34:43] | That’s no big deal, huh? | 没什么大不了的 对吧 |
[34:45] | No one’s calling you killers. | 没人说你们是凶手 |
[34:47] | I am. | 可不包括我 |
[34:48] | Shh. | 别说话 |
[34:50] | No one can prove anything, can they? | 没人能证明你们是凶手 对吧 |
[34:53] | You walk away now and let your lawyers fix this. | 不如你们现在就离开 让你们的律师处理后事 |
[34:56] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[34:58] | What else can we do? | 我们还能干什么呢 |
[34:59] | We can just walk away? | 我们可以就这么离开吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah, but you have to go right now before my colleagues arrive. | 没错 但你们必须现在就走 在我的同事到达之前 |
[35:04] | Before anyone gets hurt — go. | 在有人因此受伤之前 快走 |
[35:06] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们快走 |
[35:07] | Thata girl. | 就这样 |
[35:09] | – Stay right where you are. – Oh, dude. | -站住 -天呐 老兄 |
[35:11] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[35:14] | Do it. | 快照做 |
[35:19] | Now put the gun down. | 现在把枪放下 |
[35:35] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[35:37] | Ow! My ears! | 我的耳朵 |
[35:40] | That is loud! | 这也太响了 |
[35:41] | Oh, you’re fine. | 你没事 |
[35:42] | And, uh, yeah, you’re fine. | 而且你 你也没事 |
[35:44] | It’s just a flesh wound, okay? | 只是有点儿皮肉伤 好吗 |
[35:45] | I have to go, but help will be here momentarily, okay? | 我得走了 救护车马上就到 |
[35:49] | Jane, what the hell? | 简 搞什么 |
[35:50] | You — you have a car with a siren, right? | 你的车带警笛 对吧 |
[35:51] | – I need your car keys. – What? | -给我你的车钥匙 -什么 |
[35:52] | I need your car keys. I got to get to the airport. | 给我你的车钥匙 我得去机场 |
[35:55] | – It’s an emergency. – Where’s Lisbon? | -是紧急情况 -里斯本在哪儿 |
[35:56] | She’s at the airport. | 她在机场 |
[35:58] | Oh, I see. | 懂了 |
[35:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[36:00] | Hey, hey, hey. You want to give us some guidance? | 给点儿提示行不行 |
[36:01] | Yes. Uh, those two are the bad guys. | 对了 这俩是坏人 |
[36:03] | They’re the good guys. And blondie’s an embezzler, I suspect. | 那俩是好人 然后金发那个可能侵吞了公款 |
[36:06] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[36:08] | Thanks. Good luck. | 谢了 祝你好运 |
[36:09] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪儿 |
[36:33] | This is Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[36:34] | Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会给您回电 |
[36:36] | Uh, Lisbon. It’s — it’s Jane. | 里斯本 我是简 |
[36:38] | If you get this, call me, please. | 听到留言给我电话 求你了 |
[36:42] | Please? | 求你了 |
[37:19] | Sorry. FBI, FBI. | 抱歉 联调局 联调局 |
[37:20] | Uh, you got to let me through. | 你必须让我过去 |
[37:22] | I.D. | 证件呢 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Uh… | 对了 |
[37:26] | Uh, it’s in my car. | 在车里呢 |
[37:28] | My car is out the front. | 我的车停在大门口了 |
[37:29] | It’s a federal vehicle out the front. | 是局里的车 就在正门口 |
[37:36] | Next. | 下一位 |
[38:05] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[38:07] | Hang on! | 等一下 |
[38:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:10] | Hang on a second! | 等一会儿 |
[38:17] | Hello! Hello! Let me in? | 喂 喂 让我进去吧 |
[38:20] | Let me in, please. | 请让我进去 |
[38:25] | – Yes? – Thank you. | -什么事 -谢谢 |
[38:26] | FBI. Won’t be a moment. | 联调局的 一会儿就好 |
[38:27] | FBI? What’s wrong? | 联调局 什么事 |
[38:28] | Uh, yeah, nothing. Nothing to worry about. | 那个 没什么事 别紧张 |
[38:29] | Just a routine check. | 例行检查而已 |
[38:38] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[38:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:41] | There’s something I need to say. | 我有话跟你说 |
[38:42] | I don’t want to see you. Go away. | 我不想见到你 快走 |
[38:44] | You’re right. You’re right. | 对 对 |
[38:45] | I-I have forgotten how to act like a normal human being. | 我已经忘了如何像个正常人一样行事了 |
[38:49] | And I play games and I lie and I — | 我耍心机 撒谎 我 |
[38:51] | and I trick people to avoid the truth of how I feel. | 我欺骗别人 以免泄露自己的真实感受 |
[38:56] | And the idea of letting anyone close to me is — | 一想到要让别人接近自己 |
[38:58] | is — is terrifying, for obvious reasons. | 我就害怕不已 原因你懂的 |
[39:01] | But the truth, Teresa, | 可事实是 特蕾莎 |
[39:04] | is that I can’t imagine waking up | 要是早上醒来 发现自己再也见不到你了 |
[39:07] | knowing that I won’t see you. | 这事我连想都不敢想 |
[39:13] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[39:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:21] | You can’t imagine how good that feels to say out loud, | 你绝对想不到大声说出来的感觉有多好 |
[39:23] | but it scares me… and it is the truth. | 而我却因此害怕不已 可这就是事实 |
[39:27] | It is the truth of what I feel. | 这是我的真心 |
[39:31] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[39:32] | Jane, it’s too late. | 简 太晚了 |
[39:34] | Maybe. And I understand. | 或许是吧 我明白 |
[39:36] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:37] | I needed to get to this, and you deserve to hear it. | 这事儿我必须做 也应该让你听到 |
[39:40] | Put your hands in the air right now. Do it! | 把手举起来 快 |
[39:41] | I love you, Teresa. | 我爱你 特蕾莎 |
[39:45] | And it makes me happy to be able to say that to you. | 能对你说出来 我很高兴 |
[39:49] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[39:50] | That woman in 12B — I love her. | 坐在12B的那个女人 我爱她 |
[39:52] | You take care of her. | 你们照顾好她 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry. That was embarrassing. | 抱歉 太丢人了 |
[39:56] | Oh, shush, honey. | 别这么说 亲爱的 |
[39:58] | Every woman on this plane is green with envy. | 这飞机上的女的都嫉妒死你了 |
[40:09] | The D.A. will press for second degree and a plea, | 地检官会以二级谋杀罪起诉并考虑认罪减刑 |
[40:11] | but I say we bid high with murder one. | 要我说应该告她们一级谋杀 |
[40:14] | Okay. Why don’t you take care of processing? | 行 你去处理吧 |
[40:16] | I have to go to the airport | 我得去机场 |
[40:18] | and try to persuade TSA to let Jane go. | 说服运输安全管理局放了简 |
[40:21] | He’s still in custody? | 他还被关着吗 |
[40:22] | They do not like people messing with their airplanes. | 他们可不喜欢别人拿飞机开玩笑 |
[40:26] | Don’t like it at all. | 是相当不喜欢 |
[41:05] | This is another fine pickle you’ve gotten yourself in, huh? | 你又给自己惹麻烦了吧 |
[41:08] | Eh, I’ve seen worse, pickle-wise. | 这还算好的呢 吃一堑长一智嘛 |
[41:11] | Yes, you have. | 确实是 |
[41:14] | How’s the ankle? | 脚踝怎么样了 |
[41:15] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[41:18] | You didn’t go to D.C. | 你没去华盛顿 |
[41:20] | No. | 没有 |
[41:26] | Did you mean what you said? | 你说的是真心话吗 |
[41:29] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | Good. | 好 |
[41:33] | Just to be clear, we’re talking about pickles, right? | 别弄错了 我们是在说惹麻烦这事儿吧 |
[41:36] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[41:37] | The other thing. | 另一件事 |
[41:38] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[41:41] | This is no joking matter. | 这事可不容开玩笑 |
[41:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:46] | I meant what I said, every word of it. | 我说的一字一句都是认真的 |
[41:48] | Good. | 好 |
[41:51] | Because I feel the same way. | 我对你也有同感 |
[41:54] | Well, that’s lucky. | 真走运 |
[42:00] | What about Pike? | 派克怎么办 |
[42:03] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[42:09] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[42:11] | Say what again? | 说什么 |
[42:27] | Hey, quit that! | 不准那样 |