时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Grace and I, we always thought | 我跟格蕾丝 我们以前总以为 |
[00:03] | that you and Lisbon would get together. | 你和里斯本会在一起 |
[00:10] | This is Special Agent Marcus Pike. | 这位是特别探员马库斯·派克 |
[00:12] | He’s being attached to our team while we work the case. | 调查此案期间他会加入我们的队伍 |
[00:14] | I like you, and I think you’re a hell of a good-looking woman, | 我喜欢你 我觉得你美极了 |
[00:16] | and I’d love to get to know you better. | 我想进一步了解你 |
[00:18] | If the offer still stands, | 如果你的求婚还有效 |
[00:20] | the answer is yes. | 那我的答案是”我愿意” |
[00:22] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[00:23] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[00:27] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:30] | There’s something I need to say. | 我有话必须要跟你说 |
[00:32] | The truth is…I love you. | 其实 我爱你 |
[00:35] | Did you mean what you said? | 你说的是真心话吗 |
[00:37] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[00:39] | Good. | 好 |
[01:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:35] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:39] | I know you! | 我知道是你 |
[01:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:14] | Your coffee. | 你的咖啡 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:16] | It’s a beautiful day. You want to sit out here? | 天气很好 要到外面来坐坐吗 |
[02:18] | Yeah, you can just push all that stuff to the side. | 好 把这些东西都挪到一边吧 |
[02:19] | It’s going in the garage. | 都是要放去车库的 |
[02:22] | I’ll take it around there in a minute. | 我一会儿就拿过去 |
[02:26] | It’s a lovely day. | 天气真好 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:33] | Should think about getting you a key to this place, huh? | 是不是该考虑给你一把这里的钥匙 |
[02:38] | Well, that’s a step. | 是个不错的办法 |
[02:40] | Uh, it would make things easier. | 有助于促进感情 |
[02:46] | Well, what do we have in here? | 来看看里面都有些啥 |
[02:51] | Vintage car. | 古董车模型 |
[02:52] | Well, that should definitely be garaged. | 的确该送去车库 |
[02:55] | You don’t really strike me as a vintage-car kind of girl. | 你看起来不像是那种会喜欢古董车的女孩子 |
[02:58] | It was a graduation gift from my grandfather. | 是我爷爷送给我的毕业礼物 |
[03:01] | I think it was his favorite. | 这是他的心头肉 |
[03:05] | Thank you for helping move all this. | 谢谢你帮我把这些东西搬回来 |
[03:10] | It’s my pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[03:14] | It’s been nice. | 这些天我很开心 |
[03:17] | We’re gonna have to… | 不过我们还是得… |
[03:18] | Get back into the real world at some point, though. | 回到现实中来好好想想 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:24] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[03:25] | Really. | 对 |
[03:27] | You want to… | 你想 |
[03:28] | Talk about how we’re gonna do that, maybe, or… | 谈谈我们接下来该怎么做吗 还是… |
[03:33] | Sure. | 那就谈吧 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[03:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | Abbott. | 艾伯特 |
[03:45] | What’s up, boss? | 什么事 头儿 |
[03:47] | Lisbon, I know you still have time left on your leave, | 里斯本 我知道你还有几天假没休完 |
[03:50] | But I need your help. | 但我急需你的帮助 |
[03:51] | You mind suiting up? | 介意马上回来上班么 |
[03:52] | Not at all. What’s the case? | 当然不 什么案子 |
[03:54] | It’s a homicide. It’s complicated. | 凶杀案 有点棘手 |
[03:56] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[03:57] | – Okay. – You know where I can find Jane? | -好的 -知道在哪儿能找到简吗 |
[03:59] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[04:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | I’ll track him down. | 我会找到他的 |
[04:03] | – Okay. – See you there. | -好 -现场见 |
[04:04] | Bye. | 回见 |
[04:07] | You really have no idea where I am? | 你真的不知道我在哪儿么 |
[04:09] | It just seemed like the thing to say. | 只是觉得该这么回答 |
[04:13] | You embarrassed? | 你害臊了 |
[04:14] | No! God, no. | 没有 当然没有 |
[04:15] | It’s okay if you’re embarrassed. | 害臊也没关系 |
[04:17] | It’s just, things with Marcus just sort of went down, | 我跟马库斯的事最后弄得不太愉快 |
[04:21] | and I just would like to keep my private life private | 所以以后个人生活我想低调些 |
[04:25] | just for the moment — | 就暂时的 |
[04:26] | Not forever or anything, and… | 不是永远都这样 |
[04:30] | Is that okay? | 你没意见吧 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Sure. That’s fine. It’s fine. | 当然 没关系 |
[04:33] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[04:35] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[04:40] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[04:44] | Hi, Abbott. | 喂 艾伯特 |
[04:51] | Hey, Cho. How you doing? | 周 过得怎么样 |
[04:54] | Good. You? | 我很好 你呢 |
[04:54] | I’m good. | 我也很好 |
[04:57] | Not going to Washington? | 不去华盛顿了 |
[04:58] | – No. – Not marrying Pike? | -不去了 -不嫁派克了 |
[05:00] | No. | 对 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | The victim’s name is Jeremy Geist. Shot twice. | 死者名叫杰瑞米·盖斯特 身中两枪 |
[05:05] | Some customers from the bowling alley found him a little after 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点多 几个保龄球馆出来的顾客发现了他 |
[05:08] | Apparently, he was a regular. | 他是那里的常客 |
[05:09] | Looks like a run-of-the-mill homicide. | 感觉就是起普通的凶杀案 |
[05:11] | Can’t Austin P.D. handle it? What are we doing here? | 奥斯汀警方不管这案子么 要我们来干什么 |
[05:13] | Got me. Abbott just said get here. | 问倒我了 艾伯特要我们来的 |
[05:15] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[05:17] | Give me some sugar, baby. Mm-hmm. | 来抱一个 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | There we are. Mm-hmm. | 真好 |
[05:22] | – Looking good. – Thanks. | -你今天很帅 -谢谢 |
[05:23] | – Hey, Lisbon. – Jane. | -里斯本 -简 |
[05:25] | Look good, too. | 你也很美 |
[05:27] | Got some pecan nuts. You want some? | 我带了点核桃仁 要来点吗 |
[05:29] | Um, no. | 吃不了 |
[05:30] | I could… | 我可以喂… |
[05:32] | – You? – No, thanks. | -你呢 -我也不要 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Okay. More for me. | 好吧 我可以多吃点 |
[05:37] | Boss! | 头儿 |
[05:38] | Hey, Abbott. | 好啊 艾伯特 |
[05:40] | Well, we have to be careful with this one. | 这案子我们要谨慎处理 |
[05:42] | Austin P.D. doesn’t know it, but… | 奥斯汀警方不知道这一点 |
[05:45] | The victim, Geist, was F.B.I working undercover. | 这个死者 盖斯特 是联调局的卧底 |
[05:49] | And we are not releasing that. | 我们不准备对外公开这一情况 |
[05:52] | So, gather whatever information you can. | 你们收集好所有信息 |
[05:54] | Get back to the office. We’re being briefed in an hour. | 回办公室集中 一小时内开简报会 |
[05:57] | Cho, let’s go talk to the lead officer in charge. | 周 我们去和负责这里的警官谈谈 |
[05:59] | Yep. | 好 |
[06:03] | That went okay, huh? | 演得不错 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I thought it went very well. | 相当不错 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna head back to the office. | 我先回办公室了 |
[06:06] | Uh…See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[06:08] | What is that in your pocket? | 看看你口袋里有什么 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | All right, can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 好了 大家请注意 |
[06:47] | This is Ken Spackman. | 这位是肯·斯派克曼 |
[06:49] | He’s running the joint F.B.I and A.T.F task force | 他是联调局与烟酒火器管制局联合行动的负责人 |
[06:53] | that sent Jeremy Geist undercover. | 杰瑞米·盖斯特就是此次行动的卧底 |
[06:55] | I just notified his family in Pittsburgh. | 我已经通知了他在匹兹堡的家人 |
[06:58] | This is a — this is such a blow. | 这对我们都是惨痛的打击 |
[07:00] | Jeremy was a first-rate agent, so… | 杰瑞米是一名出色的探员 |
[07:03] | Big blow for them, I’m sure. Not so much for you, though. | 他的家人肯定很受打击 你没有 |
[07:06] | You barely knew Geist. | 你几乎不认识盖斯特 |
[07:08] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[07:08] | Um, he came to us from the Savannah office a few months back. | 几个月前他从萨凡纳办事处调来我们这里 |
[07:12] | We needed somebody who wouldn’t be recognized in Austin. | 我们需要在奥斯汀不会被人认出来的人 |
[07:15] | What was the assignment? | 他的任务是什么 |
[07:17] | There’s a gang that’s been stealing | 有一帮盗贼 |
[07:18] | military-issue firearms from army bases | 在陆军基地偷盗军用武器 |
[07:20] | and selling them to drug dealers. | 倒卖给毒贩 |
[07:22] | So, we got a report that the Rocket Bowl parking lot | 我们接到线报 火箭保龄球馆的停车场 |
[07:26] | is where the guns were changing hands. | 就是枪械的交易地点 |
[07:28] | We figured somebody there was involved, likely as a salesman. | 我们推测出保龄球馆里有人参与 担任销售员的角色 |
[07:31] | We sent Geist in undercover | 于是我们派了盖斯特去卧底 |
[07:33] | in hopes that he could tell us who it was. | 希望他能查出那人是谁 |
[07:35] | Any luck? | 有查到什么吗 |
[07:36] | Not yet, but he was getting close. | 还没 但他已经快查到了 |
[07:38] | We’re gonna send another agent in in a couple weeks. | 再过几个星期我们会再派出探员 |
[07:40] | In the meantime, you can’t disclose that Geist was F.B.I. | 在此期间 你们不能将盖斯特联邦探员的身份泄露出去 |
[07:44] | It’ll blow the whole thing. | 那会毁了整个行动 |
[07:45] | That’s not gonna be easy. | 这可不简单 |
[07:47] | There’s a good chance Geist was killed | 盖斯特被害 很有可能就是因为 |
[07:48] | because somebody blew his cover. | 有人发现了他的卧底身份 |
[07:49] | We need to be able to ask questions about that. | 我们调查时必须问到相关问题 |
[07:52] | You have to understand what’s at stake, okay? | 你们必须明白我们正面临紧要关头 |
[07:55] | Now, we get the salesman, we can flip him, | 我们手头有”销售员” 撬开他的嘴 |
[07:56] | which means we can get the whole gang, | 我们就能将整个团伙一网打尽 |
[07:58] | But if it gets out | 但要是消息传出去 |
[07:59] | that we had an undercover agent in place, | 说我们安插了卧底 |
[08:01] | then the operation will shut down | 行动就会被迫中断 |
[08:02] | and the whole gang will scatter. | 盗窃团伙成员也就四散而逃了 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s not so bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[08:05] | And from the way he’s acting, | 而且就他的表现来看 |
[08:06] | uh, there’s a chance that Spackman here is the killer. | 搞不好这位斯派克曼就是凶手呢 |
[08:09] | He’s practically in our laps. | 就在这儿找都不用找 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry. What did you say? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[08:11] | Or not. Could go either way. | 也可能不是 凡事都有可能 |
[08:13] | Point being… It’s all fine. | 我想说的是 没关系的 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry. Who — | 不好意思 这人谁 |
[08:17] | I-I think we all understand how to do the job here, | 我相信大家都知道该干什么了 |
[08:19] | so let’s get ready to roll out in 15 minutes. | 准备好 十五分钟后开工 |
[08:21] | Let’s. | 好的 |
[08:36] | Hi. Welcome back. We missed you. | 欢迎回来 大家都想你了 |
[08:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:39] | Where’s Fischer? Is she out sick? | 费舍尔呢 请病假了 |
[08:41] | No. She transferred. | 不 她调走了 |
[08:42] | Really? Where? | 是吗 调去哪里了 |
[08:43] | Seattle. Her mother’s there. | 西雅图 她母亲住在那里 |
[08:45] | She had a stroke, so she went to take care of her. | 她母亲中风了 她赶去照顾了 |
[08:47] | Ooh. She asked me to give you this. | 对了 她要我把这个转交给你 |
[08:52] | Abbott says they’re assigning us | 艾伯特说上头会派一个 |
[08:53] | a rookie from Quantico to fill out the team. | 匡迪科刚毕业的新人来填补空位 |
[08:55] | That should be interesting. | 应该会很有意思 |
[08:56] | 特蕾莎 你是最棒的 谢谢你 祝你和简一切安好 金 | |
[09:00] | Aww. That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[09:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | You’re F.B.I, right? Who’s Cho? | 你们是联调局的吧 周是哪位 |
[09:23] | I am. | 我是 |
[09:24] | Hey. Mason Hunston. I’m the owner. | 你好 我是这里的老板梅森·汉斯顿 |
[09:26] | Anything we can do to help. | 一定全力配合你们 |
[09:28] | I mean, we’ve had some fights from time to time, | 我们这里时不时会有斗殴 |
[09:29] | but nothing like this. | 但没出过这种事 |
[09:31] | Were you here when it happened? | 案发时你在哪里 |
[09:32] | Uh, I was up in my office. | 在楼上的办公室 |
[09:34] | Didn’t know anything until the police arrived. | 警察来之前我对此事一无所知 |
[09:36] | It’s birthdays and bowling leagues till about 9:00 p.m., then | 九点前都是生日聚会和打保龄球联赛的人 之后 |
[09:39] | the drinkers take over. | 酒徒们就来了 |
[09:40] | It’s a rougher crowd, | 都是些粗人 |
[09:41] | but we haven’t had any serious problems until now. | 但在此之前从没出过什么大乱子 |
[09:44] | Who was working last night? | 昨晚谁当班 |
[09:45] | Tish and Skye. They work the bar. | 蒂斯和斯凯 在酒吧区上班 |
[09:47] | They’re there now. | 他们现在还在 |
[09:48] | Wick Ammon — he’s our bouncer. He’s over there. | 威克·阿蒙 我们的保镖 他在那边 |
[09:50] | And, uh, Andy the shoe guy. | 还有安迪 管保龄球鞋的 |
[09:54] | Anything else? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[09:56] | Uh, what’s the best way | 当残瓶为10号和7号时 |
[09:57] | to turn a 10-7 split into a spare? | 要怎样才能补中 |
[10:02] | Line up on the 7 pin. | 沿着7号瓶的轨迹 |
[10:05] | Aim for the far side. Hit it hard as you can. | 瞄准远端 全力投球 |
[10:08] | Just… Try to get that… | 就是 想知道点 |
[10:10] | Pin action. | 投球方法 |
[10:11] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[10:12] | Mm. Anything else? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[10:14] | No. Thanks for your help. | 没有了 谢谢你的配合 |
[10:19] | Mr. Ammon? | 阿蒙先生 |
[10:23] | – Wick Ammon? – Yes. | -威克·阿蒙吗 -是的 |
[10:24] | Agent Kimball Cho, F.B.I. | 我是联调局探员周金宝 |
[10:25] | I understand you were working security here last night. | 我得知昨晚你在此负责安保工作 |
[10:27] | You mind answering a few questions? | 介意回答几个问题吗 |
[10:29] | Agent Kimball Cho of the F.B.I, | 联调局探员周金宝 |
[10:31] | know that I am a sovereign citizen of the state of Texas | 你要明白我是德克萨斯的主权公民 |
[10:33] | and do not recognize the legitimacy of the federal government | 我不承认任何你声称的联邦政府 |
[10:36] | or any police authority you may claim to possess. | 以及警察权力的合法性 |
[10:40] | Nonetheless, I will answer your questions voluntarily. | 不过 我自愿回答你的问题 |
[10:42] | Great. Did you see Jeremy Geist here last night? | 很好 昨晚你在这见到过杰瑞米·盖斯特吗 |
[10:44] | I did. He arrived a little after 11:00. | 见到过 他十一点多来的 |
[10:46] | Didn’t see him leave, though. | 不过我没看到他离开 |
[10:47] | Must have gone out through the side door. | 也许他是从侧门出去的 |
[10:48] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他说话了吗 |
[10:50] | Said hello when he arrived. | 他来的时候打了声招呼 |
[10:51] | Let me ask you something, agent — are you aware | 我问你个问题 探员 你知不知道 |
[10:53] | that the government you’ve sworn allegiance to | 你宣誓效忠的政府 |
[10:55] | is illegitimate and illegally constituted? | 是不合法的 它是非法建立的 |
[10:58] | Yes. Did you notice anything about him? | 我知道 你有注意到他有什么不平常的地方吗 |
[11:00] | Just that he kept to himself, didn’t talk much to people. | 他独来独往 不太跟人交谈 |
[11:03] | You also know that Federal Income Tax | 你还知道联邦所得税 |
[11:05] | is government-sanctioned theft | 其实是政府批准下的盗窃行为 |
[11:07] | intended to prop up a global conspiracy of bankers? | 旨在支撑银行家在全球布下的阴谋吗 |
[11:11] | Tish, did you notice Jeremy arguing with anybody last night? | 蒂斯 你有注意到昨晚杰瑞米跟别人起争执吗 |
[11:15] | No. | 没有 |
[11:17] | Hardly spoke to anyone. | 他几乎从不跟别人说话 |
[11:19] | Pretty friendly most days, but he didn’t say five words. | 大多时候为人友善 就是说话从不到五个字 |
[11:23] | So he wasn’t drinking, then? | 他没喝酒吗 |
[11:25] | Club soda. | 只喝了汽水 |
[11:27] | Well, I would guess that’s unusual | 对于一个夜夜买醉的人来说 |
[11:29] | for a three-beer-a-night kind of guy. | 不太寻常吧 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:34] | It is. | 是不太正常 |
[11:36] | What about you, Skye? | 你呢 斯凯 |
[11:37] | Did you notice anything odd about Jeremy last night? | 有发现杰瑞米昨晚有什么异常吗 |
[11:39] | Not last night so much. | 昨晚没有 |
[11:41] | There was something strange two nights ago. | 前天晚上倒是有件怪事 |
[11:43] | What? | 什么 |
[11:44] | Jeremy was fine when he got here. | 杰瑞米来的时候还很正常 |
[11:46] | A little while later, he just shut down. | 才过了一会儿就没精神了 |
[11:49] | He sat at the bar. He wouldn’t talk to anybody. | 他坐在酒吧旁 不跟任何人说话 |
[11:53] | Did he seem angry, scared, sad? | 他情绪愤怒吗 还是害怕 悲伤 |
[11:56] | Spooked. | 惊吓 |
[11:57] | He looked really spooked. | 他看上去受到了很大的惊吓 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I go to the bar sometimes when my shift is over. | 我下班有时候也会去酒吧 |
[12:04] | Just to hang. | 打发下时间 |
[12:05] | – Just to hang? – Yeah. | -打发时间 -对 |
[12:07] | Did you ever, uh, did you ever talk to Jeremy Geist | 你去酒吧的时候 跟杰瑞米·盖斯特 |
[12:09] | when you went over there, Andy? | 说过话吗 安迪 |
[12:11] | Yeah. Sure. Jeremy’s a good guy. | 当然 杰瑞米是个好人 |
[12:14] | What did you two talk about? | 你们都聊些什么 |
[12:16] | I don’t know. | 记不清了 |
[12:17] | sports, I guess. I don’t know. | 聊些体育的事情吧 |
[12:19] | Sports, you guess? | 体育的事情 |
[12:20] | Bikes. You know, like that. | 自行车赛啊什么的 |
[12:23] | So…What does this have to do with him getting murdered? | 这跟他被杀有关吗 |
[12:29] | Are you nervous, Andy? | 你紧张了吗 安迪 |
[12:32] | No. | 没有 |
[12:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -当然 |
[12:33] | You seem kind of nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[12:34] | Not at all. | 根本没有 |
[12:36] | Hey, Spackman. | 斯派克曼 |
[12:40] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[12:41] | Sure. | 请便 |
[12:46] | – This isn’t working. – I don’t agree. | -这么调查没用 -我不这么认为 |
[12:48] | Our boy Andy over there, he’s wound up about something. | 那边那个安迪 为了一些事很紧张 |
[12:50] | I think he’s about to crack. | 我觉得他快松口了 |
[12:51] | Uh… He’s carrying drugs. | 他身上有毒品 |
[12:54] | But if you want to bust someone | 如果你要抓 |
[12:55] | that has painkillers without a prescription, | 私开止痛片的人 |
[12:57] | He is definitely your man. | 那就是他了 |
[13:00] | You’re calling that from here? | 你站在这儿就看出来了 |
[13:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:02] | It is difficult to get anything | 如果不能提到盖斯特来这的原因 |
[13:04] | if we can’t talk about why Geist was here. | 就很难调查出任何结果 |
[13:06] | I can’t help you there. | 我帮不了你们 |
[13:07] | You’re gonna have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[13:08] | I understand you want to protect your investigation, | 我能理解你想要保护你们的调查 |
[13:10] | but this is a waste of time. | 可这是在浪费时间 |
[13:12] | I thought you guys were some innovative team | 你们团队不是很有创造力 |
[13:13] | that was capable of working outside the box, | 工作方法别出心裁吗 |
[13:16] | so what is with your whining? | 那你们还抱怨什么 |
[13:18] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 别这么对她说话 |
[13:19] | We are not whining. | 我们没有抱怨 |
[13:20] | Yeah, it sounds like you’re whining. | 是吗 听起来就是在抱怨 |
[13:22] | You don’t have to talk to her like that. | 别这么对她说话 |
[13:23] | – Hey. Back off. – I won’t back off. | -你闭嘴 -我才不闭嘴 |
[13:25] | You needn’t talk to her like that. | 你不能这么对她说话 |
[13:28] | Look, we have spent a lot of time and energy | 听着 我们花费了大量时间和精力 |
[13:31] | trying to figure out who is selling guns in this place, | 来找出谁在这里贩卖枪支 |
[13:33] | and we’re not gonna let you guys come in | 在找出并逮捕那家伙之前 |
[13:35] | and mess up our investigation | 我们不会让你们 |
[13:36] | until that person has been identified and arrested. | 跑来破坏我们的调查 |
[13:38] | Do you got me? | 你明白了吗 |
[13:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[13:42] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说几句 |
[13:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:46] | There are these things called micro-expressions. | 有一种东西叫做微表情 |
[13:48] | They are what shows on your face when you feel something. | 当你有所感觉时就会浮现在你的脸上 |
[13:51] | They’re automatic. You can’t control them. | 它们是无意识的 你无法控制 |
[13:52] | So when I tell you that Jeremy Geist | 所以当我告诉你们杰瑞米·盖斯特 |
[13:55] | was an FBI agent working undercover, | 是位联调局探员在执行卧底任务 |
[13:58] | everyone… Yes, there they are… | 每个人 对 就是这样 |
[14:00] | Showed a brief expression of surprise. | 脸上会闪现一丝惊讶 |
[14:02] | What the hell?! | 你在搞什么 |
[14:03] | His was bigger than most. | 他是最惊讶的那一位 |
[14:05] | But when I tell you that Jeremy Geist | 但当我告诉你们杰瑞米·盖斯特 |
[14:06] | was investigating a gang | 是在调查一个 |
[14:07] | selling illegal firearms out of this bar, | 在这个酒吧非法贩卖枪支的团伙时 |
[14:09] | only one person will show fear… | 只有一个人脸上会浮现恐惧 |
[14:12] | the person who is afraid of being caught. | 就是那个害怕被抓住的人 |
[14:16] | And that person is… | 而这个人就是 |
[14:21] | It’s you, Tish. | 就是你 蒂斯 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | It’s literally on your face. | 那表情现在还在你脸上 |
[14:26] | There is your salesman. | 那就是你的”销售员” |
[14:53] | Wow. She was fast. | 她跑得可真快 |
[15:13] | Can I help you? | 请问有何事 |
[15:15] | I’m looking for Supervisory Agent Abbott. | 我要找探员主管艾伯特 |
[15:17] | Yeah, oh, uh, down that way — second door. | 好的 那边走 第二间办公室 |
[15:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | You asked for the salesman. I found the salesman. | 你要找销售员 我找到了销售员 |
[15:30] | Sales– the woman, the saleswoman. | 销售 女的 女销售员 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Only, we don’t have her now. | 没错 只不过让她跑了 |
[15:34] | See, she’s in the wind. | 她跑没影了 |
[15:35] | She’s probably across the border already. | 说不定已经越过边境了 |
[15:36] | Oh, now, she needs to get ready | 要逃去别的国家 |
[15:38] | before she leaves the country. | 肯定得做些准备 |
[15:39] | She’ll need a little time. We’ll find her, Ken. | 她还得花点时间 我们会找到她的 肯 |
[15:42] | See? Every– everything’s fine. | 你看 情况良好 |
[15:44] | No. No. It is not fine. | 不 怎么可能好 |
[15:46] | First of all, you haven’t got any evidence. | 首先 你没有任何证据 |
[15:48] | And, you know, even if we do manage to bring her in, | 而且就算我们抓到了她 |
[15:51] | what am I gonna do — pressure her with your say-so? | 我该怎么办 用你的这番说辞来给她施压吗 |
[15:53] | I can’t exactly get her to give up the names | 我没法让她说出 |
[15:55] | of the people that she’s working with. | 她的那些同伙是谁 |
[15:57] | Why — just because you say she did it? | 凭什么 就凭你说是她干的 |
[15:59] | All I can do now is hold her for two days | 我现在只能拘留她两天 |
[16:02] | while her lawyer sits there and laughs at me | 而她的律师会坐在一旁嘲笑我 |
[16:04] | and while the rest of her crew disperses. | 她的同伙则会趁机逃窜 |
[16:05] | So this is not okay. This is a disaster. | 所以情况一点都不好 简直糟糕透顶 |
[16:08] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[16:11] | Well, it’s — it’s possible that I was a tad hasty, | 也许我是有点欠考虑 |
[16:15] | but you got my ire up. | 但你当时惹怒我了 |
[16:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:18] | Michelle Vega. | 我是米歇尔·维加 |
[16:19] | I was told to report for assignment to your unit. | 我接到任命前来报到 |
[16:21] | Vega. Right. | 维加 没错 |
[16:23] | Agent Vega, Patrick Jane. Welcome. | 维加探员 我是派翠克·简 欢迎 |
[16:25] | Thank you. Pleased to be here, Sir. | 谢谢 我很高兴能加入你们 长官 |
[16:26] | Oh, you don’t have to call me “Sir.” | 你不用叫我长官 |
[16:28] | In fact, please don’t call me “Sir.” | 实际上 请别叫我长官 |
[16:30] | Save it for him. | 他才是长官 |
[16:31] | Congratulations. First assignment, huh? | 恭喜 首次委派吧 |
[16:34] | I also see that you’re, uh, former military. | 而且我能看出你是退伍军人 |
[16:37] | Uh…no. | 不是 |
[16:40] | Interesting that you would lie to me | 真是有趣 咱们才开始共事 |
[16:42] | so early in our acquaintance. | 你就开始对我撒谎了 |
[16:45] | Uh, I-I wouldn’t. I mean, I’m not. | 我没撒谎 我确实不是 |
[16:49] | My dad was Army — career, 37 years. | 我爸爸是陆军 服役了37年 |
[16:52] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[16:53] | Vega, could you go out into the bullpen | 维加 你能去办公区 |
[16:56] | and, uh, look for Cho or Lisbon? | 找下周或者里斯本吗 |
[16:58] | They’ll show you around, | 他们会带你熟悉环境 |
[16:59] | and I’ll be out in a few minutes, okay? | 我几分钟后去找你 好吗 |
[17:00] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:04] | So…gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[17:08] | What are we doing? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:08] | Spackman… | 斯派克曼 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna make this up to you. | 我会补偿你 |
[17:13] | When this is over, it’s gonna be your birthday. | 当这个案子了结 你会像过生日一样开心 |
[17:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:19] | Candles on the cake and all, Ken. | 配上生日蛋糕和祝福 肯 |
[17:25] | And this is Agent Cho. | 这位是周探员 |
[17:27] | Hi. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[17:28] | It’s a pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[17:29] | Teresa Lisbon. Hi. | 我是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[17:31] | And then there’s Abbott. And Jane, of course. | 还有艾伯特 当然还有简 |
[17:34] | Jane — is that the guy in Abbott’s office | 简 是那个在艾伯特办公室里 |
[17:36] | with the, uh…shirt? | 穿着衬衫的人吗 |
[17:38] | Is he an agent? | 他是探员吗 |
[17:39] | No, but he’s part of the team. | 不 但他是组里的一员 |
[17:42] | He’s…uh… different. | 他很特别 |
[17:44] | Anything I should know about him? | 关于他有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[17:45] | There’s probably a few things. | 可能是有些事 |
[17:47] | Cho, Wylie, you’re working with Spackman | 周 怀利 你们跟斯派克曼合作 |
[17:49] | on tracking down Tish. | 追踪蒂斯 |
[17:51] | You think she killed Geist? | 你觉得是她杀了盖斯特吗 |
[17:52] | Probably not… If she did, | 应该不是 如果是她干的 |
[17:53] | she wouldn’t have been surprised he was F.B.I. | 在听到盖斯特是联调局探员时就不会惊讶 |
[17:55] | Which means we’re still looking for | 也就是说我们必须 |
[17:57] | a viable suspect for the murder. | 继续寻找凶案嫌疑人 |
[17:59] | I’ll call Austin P.D. | 我会打给奥斯汀警局 |
[18:00] | to see if they can track down the customers in the bar. | 看他们能不能追查下酒吧的顾客 |
[18:02] | I’m running background checks | 我去给对保龄球馆的 |
[18:03] | on everybody who works in the bowling alley. | 所有员工做背景调查 |
[18:05] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[18:07] | Anything I can do, Sir? | 需要我做什么吗 长官 |
[18:10] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:11] | Relax, we’ll talk, and then I’ll put you to work. | 别着急 我们谈过之后 我再给你安排工作 |
[18:14] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:17] | Oh. Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[18:18] | Over to Geist’s apartment — poke my nose around. | 去盖斯特的公寓 到那好好查查 |
[18:21] | Yeah, both the bartender and the waitress said | 好 酒保和女侍者都说 |
[18:23] | that he was acting weird. | 他举止很奇怪 |
[18:23] | Any idea what that was about? | 知道是因为什么吗 |
[18:25] | No at all. | 不知道 |
[18:26] | Well, great. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | You know, I don’t know what’s going on | 我不知道你跟里斯本之间 |
[18:30] | between you and Lisbon, but, uh — | 到底是怎么回事 但是 |
[18:31] | Nothing’s going on. | 我和她没什么 |
[18:34] | Right. Right. I understand. | 对 对 我明白 |
[18:36] | That’s the party line, right? | 这种事不能问 对吧 |
[18:37] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:38] | It’s all good. | 没什么事 |
[18:40] | But on the off chance that something is going on, | 但万一你们之间有什么 |
[18:42] | I thought you might want to know | 我觉得还是告诉你比较好 |
[18:43] | that Marcus Pike is in the building, | 马库斯·派克正在这栋楼里 |
[18:45] | meeting with a Federal Prosecutor. | 与一位联邦检察官会面 |
[18:48] | Just an F.Y.I. | 仅供参考 |
[19:01] | Okay, 324… | 好了 324号 |
[19:04] | Geist. Geist. | 盖斯特 盖斯特 |
[19:05] | 322. Here. | 322号 在这里 |
[19:08] | Let me know when you’re out. | 你走的时候跟我说一声 |
[19:10] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 多谢 |
[20:32] | Vega. | 维加 |
[20:32] | Agent Vega — Patrick Jane. | 维加探员 我是派翠克·简 |
[20:34] | How you doing? Settling in? | 你怎么样 都习惯了吗 |
[20:35] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢关心 |
[20:37] | Is there something I can do for you, agent? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 探员 |
[20:39] | Yeah, you can stop calling me “agent,” for starters. | 有 首先你别再叫我探员了 |
[20:42] | Now, your father was army, but you weren’t? | 你父亲是陆军军人 但你不是 |
[20:46] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:47] | I don’t believe you. | 我可不信 |
[20:49] | You have military in your posture, Vega. | 你的举手投足间都有军人风范 维加 |
[20:51] | That is not genetic. | 这种东西可不是遗传的 |
[20:54] | Yes. I was at the point — West Point. | 没错 我进过军校 西点军校 |
[20:58] | But I didn’t graduate. | 但我没有毕业 |
[20:59] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:02] | It wasn’t that big a thing. | 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[21:03] | No, not about the point — y-your father. | 不 不是为军校 是为你父亲的事 |
[21:06] | I, uh… | 我 |
[21:07] | I’m sure that was a very difficult time for you. | 我想那段时间对你来说一定不容易 |
[21:12] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:14] | Well, you don’t strike me | 我看你不像个 |
[21:15] | as the type of person that would give up on things, | 会半途而废的人 |
[21:16] | and what else would keep you from finishing at the point? | 还有什么其他理由会让你从军校退学呢 |
[21:23] | He had liver cancer. | 他得了肝癌 |
[21:25] | It was very fast. | 去得很急 |
[21:28] | After that, um… | 之后 |
[21:32] | just wasn’t that interested in the military anymore. | 我对从军就没有什么兴趣了 |
[21:34] | Of course not. | 我理解 |
[21:36] | Is there something I can do for you? | 我有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[21:38] | Uh, yes, there is. | 是的 有 |
[21:39] | Uh, when you were at Quantico, | 你以前在匡提科时 |
[21:41] | did they do some sort of psychological or, | 他们会做一些心理测试 |
[21:44] | uh, emotional-profile test thing? | 或者情绪分析之类的吗 |
[21:48] | Yes — a pretty extensive one. | 有 测试的范围很广 |
[21:50] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[21:50] | I need Jeremy Geist’s psychological profile. | 我需要杰瑞米·盖斯特的心理侧写报告 |
[21:53] | Do you think you could get that for me? | 你能帮我找来吗 |
[21:55] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[21:57] | I will get right on it. | 我马上去办 |
[21:59] | Excellent work, Agent Vega. | 很好 维加探员 |
[22:00] | As you were. | 回去工作吧 |
[22:06] | – Hey, Cho. – Yes? | -周 -什么事 |
[22:07] | Austin P.D. just called. | 奥斯汀警局刚来了电话 |
[22:08] | A license-plate sweep found a truck | 搜索车牌时发现蒂斯·德劳里奥 |
[22:10] | registered to Tish Delaurio | 名下有辆卡车 |
[22:11] | in a parking garage in Travis Heights. | 停在特拉维斯高地的停车场 |
[22:13] | Anybody sitting on it? | 派人过去了吗 |
[22:14] | Two uniforms, but it’s all they can spare. | 两个警员 他们也没有多余人手了 |
[22:16] | All right. I’ll get a team out there to pick her up. | 好的 我带队去抓人 |
[22:21] | Sir, I heard you say you’re gonna pick somebody up. | 长官 我听到你要去抓人 |
[22:23] | Would it be all right if I came along? Just to observe. | 带上我可以吗 我想观摩学习 |
[22:26] | You don’t have something else to do? | 你没有别的工作了吗 |
[22:28] | No. | 没有了 |
[22:29] | Agent — I mean, Mr. Jane asked for something, | 探员…我是说简先生要我帮他找东西 |
[22:31] | but it’s on its way. | 已经在找了 |
[22:33] | Sure. You can come. | 好 那你一起来吧 |
[22:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Wylie told me you worked with Agent Lisbon in California | 怀利说你来这儿之前是在加利福尼亚州 |
[22:39] | before you came here. | 和里斯本探员一起工作的 |
[22:42] | Jane was there, too? | 简当时也在吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | Wylie told me he was a psychic. | 怀利说他能通灵 |
[22:51] | No, there’s no such thing. | 不 世界上根本没有灵媒 |
[22:52] | Jane’s just good at reading people, among other things. | 只是相较于其他 简最擅长读人心 |
[22:56] | How good? | 有多擅长 |
[22:58] | As good as you can be. Got rich doing it. | 无人能及 他以前拿这个赚钱 |
[23:03] | How does someone like that end up working for the F.B.I? | 这样的人为什么会为联调局工作 |
[23:07] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:09] | We spotted her. She’s coming up the ramp alone. | 发现她了 正走斜坡上来 只有她一个人 |
[23:13] | All right, let’s move in. | 好 行动 |
[23:14] | You stay here. | 你就待在车里 |
[23:22] | Tish Delaurio! Get on the ground right now! | 蒂斯·德劳里奥 趴在地上 马上 |
[23:24] | Don’t move! Stay where you are! | 不许动 不许动 |
[23:27] | Turn around and get down on the ground! | 转身 趴在地上 |
[23:30] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[23:32] | I’m not armed. | 我没有武器 |
[23:37] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[23:38] | – Don’t hurt me. – Stay back. | -别伤害我 -别过来 |
[23:40] | – Please don’t hurt me! – Shut up. | -求你别伤害我 -闭嘴 |
[23:41] | Please — please don’t hurt me! | 求求你 别伤害我 |
[23:44] | Help me! | 救命 |
[24:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:05] | Sorry. You told me to stay. | 抱歉 你让我待在车里来着 |
[24:08] | I did. | 确实 |
[24:09] | Nice job. | 干得不错 |
[24:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:24] | You have lost your mind, Abbott. | 你简直疯了 艾伯特 |
[24:26] | Your people hounded my client, | 你的人追逼我的委托人 |
[24:28] | abused her when they took her into custody. | 抓捕过程还打伤了她 |
[24:30] | Now you want her to cooperate? | 现在你还指望她合作吗 |
[24:32] | There was no abuse, Ellen. | 我们没有打她 艾伦 |
[24:34] | I got bruises. | 都青了 |
[24:36] | You ran, Tish. | 你逃跑来着 蒂斯 |
[24:38] | When people do that, we chase after them. | 嫌疑人逃跑 我们肯定得追 |
[24:40] | Of course she did. | 她当然会逃跑 |
[24:41] | She was falsely accused of a crime she has nothing to do with. | 她被错误地指控了莫须有的罪名 |
[24:44] | Wait, wait — you’re not seriously suggesting | 慢着 你不会真的是想说 |
[24:46] | that she ran because, what, she’s innocent? | 她之所以逃跑是因为她是无辜的吧 |
[24:48] | Ken. | 肯 |
[24:51] | We believe that your client is involved | 我们认为你的委托人 |
[24:52] | with the sale of illegal weapons. | 涉嫌买卖非法武器 |
[24:55] | It’s a very serious crime. | 这可是很重的罪 |
[24:57] | What’s your evidence — | 你有什么证据呢 |
[24:58] | the look on her face when she was accused? | 就是被指控时她脸上的表情吗 |
[25:01] | We’ve been checking into Tish’s bank account, | 我们检查了蒂斯的银行账户 |
[25:04] | and there are some substantial cash deposits. | 有许多大笔现金存款记录 |
[25:07] | I’m a bartender. I get tips. | 我是个酒保 我有小费的 |
[25:09] | Oh. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[25:11] | Some of which were several thousand dollars. | 有些甚至达到了几千美元 |
[25:13] | That’s your argument? She’s a bad bartender? | 这就是你的论据吗 她不是个好酒保 |
[25:17] | Look, we know you didn’t steal the guns. | 我们知道枪不是你偷的 |
[25:20] | You just work for the people that did. | 你只是为那些偷枪的人工作 |
[25:22] | Those are the people that we want, | 而那些人才是我们想抓的 |
[25:24] | so if you give us their names, | 所以如果你能提供他们的名字 |
[25:26] | this won’t be so bad. | 这件事就不会有太坏的结果 |
[25:27] | Let her go right now, | 现在就放了她 |
[25:29] | or I’m going in front of a judge, | 否则我会面见法官 |
[25:30] | demanding her immediate release, | 请求他准许立刻释放她 |
[25:32] | and filing charges for harassment and false arrest. | 然后再以骚扰和非法拘留起诉你们 |
[25:36] | I guess we’ll see you in court. | 那我想我们得法庭上见了 |
[25:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:53] | See this? This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 看到了吗 这正是我最担心的状况 |
[25:56] | So you be sure to tell jane I say “Thanks a lot.” | 请你转告简说我谢谢他了 |
[26:07] | Think a judge will let her go? | 你觉得法官会释放她吗 |
[26:09] | In a heartbeat. We got nothing. | 都不会犹豫 我们又没证据 |
[26:12] | We know where Jane is? | 知道简在哪吗 |
[26:14] | Uh, about a half-hour ago, | 大概半小时前 |
[26:15] | he said he was going out to read a report I got for him. | 他说他要出去读我找来给他的一份报告 |
[26:18] | And Lisbon? | 里斯本呢 |
[26:19] | Uh, she just left — said she was going for a walk. | 她刚走 说她想散散步 |
[26:26] | Imagine that. | 多巧啊 |
[26:30] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[26:31] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:32] | Oh, I just needed some air. | 来呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[26:36] | What are you reading? | 看什么呢 |
[26:38] | F.B.I’s psychological report on Jeremy Geist. | 联调局对杰瑞米·盖斯特的心理侧写报告 |
[26:40] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有意思的东西吗 |
[26:41] | Couple of things. | 有几处吧 |
[26:44] | Any things to do with the case? | 有和案子有关的吗 |
[26:46] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:50] | You don’t need to wait until I need to know | 有些事你不用等到我需要知道的时候 |
[26:52] | to tell me things, okay? | 再告诉我的 好吗 |
[26:54] | Not anymore. | 不要再这样了 |
[26:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:00] | I-it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:01] | No. No. Please. Let me, uh… | 不 不 请让我 |
[27:04] | Let me apologize. I’m sorry. | 我向你道歉 对不起 |
[27:05] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[27:07] | What’s up? | 说说吧 |
[27:09] | Well, I went to Jeremy Geist’s apartment, | 我去了杰瑞米·盖斯特的公寓 |
[27:10] | and I noticed that he makes his bed on the floor… | 发现他把床垫放在地上 |
[27:15] | and sleeps with a little night-light next to him. | 身边还插着一个小夜灯 |
[27:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:19] | Some kind of trauma? | 是因为有过心理创伤吗 |
[27:20] | Childhood trauma, I imagined, so I checked it out. | 我猜是童年阴影 所以想查查看 |
[27:23] | And? | 结果呢 |
[27:24] | And feast your eyes… on that. | 请看 这里 |
[27:32] | 16 years ago, there was a kidnapping | 16年前 在盖斯特的老家 |
[27:34] | in Geist’s hometown — Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡 发生过一起绑架事件 |
[27:37] | A 12-year-old boy named Justin Kellogg | 一个名叫贾斯丁·克罗格的12岁男孩 |
[27:39] | was taken by two kidnappers. | 被两个人绑架 |
[27:41] | They asked for $3 million in ransom. | 他们要求支付三百万美元赎金 |
[27:43] | The family paid it, but they killed the boy anyway. | 小男孩的家人付了赎金 但他们还是杀了他 |
[27:45] | They found his body a couple weeks later. | 两星期后 他们发现了男孩的尸体 |
[27:48] | And what does that have to do with Geist? | 这和盖斯特又有什么关系 |
[27:50] | Geist was a friend. | 盖斯特是那小男孩的朋友 |
[27:52] | He was staying over the night Kellogg was taken. | 克罗格被绑架当晚他正好在他家留宿 |
[27:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:01] | Shut up, kid! Or I’ll have your ass in a sling! | 闭嘴 小子 不然我就不客气了 |
[28:03] | He told the police he didn’t see anything, | 他告诉警察他什么都没看到 |
[28:05] | but he heard something. | 但他听见了些东西 |
[28:09] | One of the kidnappers cursed at Kellogg. | 他听到其中一个绑匪咒骂克罗格 |
[28:11] | Four months later, a body turns up shot in the head | 四个月后 有人发现了一具头部中枪的尸体 |
[28:14] | with some of the ransom money on it. | 尸体上还有些赎金 |
[28:15] | That’s one of the kidnappers. | 那是其中一个绑匪 |
[28:16] | His partner must have killed him. | 一定是他的同伙杀了他 |
[28:18] | They ever get anything on him — the partner? | 在那个同伙身上有查到任何线索吗 |
[28:19] | Never found or identified. | 什么都没有 |
[28:22] | The waitress said Geist was spooked about something. | 女侍者说盖斯特受到了惊吓 |
[28:24] | You think Geist ran into the missing kidnapper at the bar? | 会不会是盖斯特在酒吧遇到了失踪的那个绑匪 |
[28:27] | Who then killed him — yes. | 然后那绑匪杀了他 是的 |
[28:29] | It’s kind of a stretch. | 这有点牵强 |
[28:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[28:31] | But I looked into Geist’s phone records. | 但是我查了盖斯特的通话记录 |
[28:33] | Yesterday, he called the detective in Pittsburgh | 昨天 他给调查艾伯特绑架案的 |
[28:35] | who investigated the Kellogg kidnapping. | 匹兹堡警探打了电话 |
[28:37] | Do you know what he said? | 知道他说了什么吗 |
[28:38] | Left a message. Said he wanted to talk to him. | 他留了言 说他想跟他谈谈 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s thin. | 不好说 确实很勉强 |
[28:44] | And we have a more pressing problem. | 而且我们还有个更紧急的问题 |
[28:46] | Oh, what’s that? | 什么问题 |
[28:47] | Tish Delaurio is being released tomorrow. | 蒂斯·德劳里奥明天就要被释放了 |
[28:50] | And we have to figure out a way to keep her in custody. | 我们得想办法继续扣押她 |
[28:52] | Otherwise, Spackman’s case is really dead. | 不然 斯派克曼的案子就毁了 |
[28:56] | And we killed it. | 毁在我们手上 |
[28:57] | Well, if she’s selling guns, | 如果她在贩卖枪支 |
[28:59] | she must have a supply somewhere. | 她必须得有货源 |
[29:01] | We find that, we can hold her. | 找到她的货源 我们就能继续扣押她 |
[29:03] | Well, we’d better do it in the next 18 hours. | 我们最好在18个小时内找到 |
[29:05] | How do we do that? She’s not gonna tell us anything. | 我们该怎么做 她什么都不会说的 |
[29:07] | Exactly, Agent Vega — | 没错 维加探员 |
[29:08] | which is how we’re gonna crack two cases for the price of one. | 这样我们才能一石二鸟两案齐破 |
[29:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:13] | You did a search for the gun that killed Geist, right? | 你搜寻过盖斯特案的凶器了吧 |
[29:16] | Yeah. Searched a 10-block radius. | 没错 以10个街区为半径进行了搜查 |
[29:17] | Didn’t find a thing. | 什么都没找到 |
[29:19] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[29:20] | Jane, where have you been? | 简 你去哪儿了 |
[29:22] | Getting this. | 去买这个 |
[29:23] | A hammer? | 锤子 |
[29:23] | That’s right. It’s a hammer. | 没错 这是把锤子 |
[29:25] | And with this, we are gonna nail Tish and Geist’s killer. | 有了它 我们就能敲定蒂斯是杀害盖斯特的凶手 |
[29:29] | Pardon the pun. | 抱歉用了双关[敲定] |
[29:30] | Oh, and someone’s gonna have to stay up late. | 还有 有人得晚睡了 |
[29:32] | How late? | 多晚 |
[29:34] | Very late. | 很晚 |
[30:31] | Morning, Tish. | 早上好 蒂斯 |
[30:32] | What is this? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你要干什么 |
[30:34] | We’re gonna find those guns you have hidden away. | 我们要找到你藏起来的枪 |
[30:37] | Don’t know how you’re gonna do that. | 你要怎么做 |
[30:39] | I’m not saying a word. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[30:41] | That’s what I’m relying on. | 就指望你不说呢 |
[30:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:59] | Wylie, Vega, you stay out here. | 怀利 维加 你们待在外面 |
[31:02] | Cho will give you the signal. | 周会给你们信号的 |
[31:03] | You have the hammer? Good. | 带上锤子了吗 很好 |
[31:04] | Radios? | 无线电呢 |
[31:05] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:10] | Why is Jane telling everyone what to do? | 为什么简在发号施令 |
[31:11] | I thought Abbott was in charge. | 艾伯特才是头儿不是吗 |
[31:13] | He is. Except when Jane is. | 他是头儿 当简不是的时候 |
[31:15] | And when is that? | 简什么时候是头儿呢 |
[31:16] | I-it kind of depends. It’s okay. | 看情况吧 没事的 |
[31:18] | Abbott trusts him, and Jane knows what he’s doing. | 艾伯特信任他 简心里有数 |
[31:22] | Usually. | 一般而言 |
[31:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re with the F.B.I. | 女士们先生们 我们是联调局的 |
[31:30] | We’re conducting a search for some illegal | 我们正在搜查一些违法 |
[31:32] | and highly dangerous weapons we believe are on the premises, | 且高度危险的武器 我们认为武器就在这里 |
[31:34] | unless you work here, I ask that you leave immediately. | 请工作人员以外的无关人士立刻离开 |
[31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Sir, you can, uh, collect your shoes later. Thank you. | 先生 你可以迟点再回来取鞋 谢谢 |
[31:42] | What weapons? | 什么武器 |
[31:43] | Uh, the ones Tish here has been selling. | 蒂斯在卖的武器 |
[31:48] | I need a witness. | 我需要一位证人 |
[31:49] | I’m here against my will, without an attorney. | 我是被迫来这儿的 并且没有律师陪同 |
[31:52] | It’s a violation of my rights. | 这侵犯了我的权利 |
[31:53] | Smile, agents. You’re on-camera. | 笑一个 探员们 拍着你们呢 |
[31:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:57] | We believe Tish is involved with a group | 我们认为蒂斯和一个 |
[31:59] | that’s selling illegal weapons | 贩卖武器的团伙有关系 |
[32:00] | and that they’re being stored here. | 并且武器就藏在这里 |
[32:02] | Here? | 这里 |
[32:03] | Yes, and we’re gonna find them. | 是的 我们会找出来的 |
[32:04] | Little thing called the Fourth Amendment. You need a warrant. | 有个东西叫宪法第四修正案 你得有搜查令 |
[32:07] | Don’t you? | 是这样吗 |
[32:08] | Yes. And we can get one. | 是的 我们可以去申请 |
[32:10] | But we’d have to shut you down and tear the place up. | 但那样的话我们就得把这里关了翻个底朝天 |
[32:13] | But if you’ll allow Mr. Jane here to conduct a search, | 但是如果你允许简先生搜查这里 |
[32:15] | – we can be done in 10 minutes. – Five, even. | -十分钟就能搞定 -也许只要五分钟 |
[32:17] | Don’t do it, Mason. | 别这么做 梅森 |
[32:21] | Don’t think it should be a problem. | 我不觉得这有什么问题 |
[32:22] | All right. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[32:23] | Uh, uncuff her, please. | 请解开她的铐子 |
[32:25] | We need her to be able to move around. | 我们需要她能自由行动 |
[32:27] | Whatever it is you’re looking for, | 不管你在找什么 |
[32:29] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[32:31] | Then you have nothing to lose. | 那你也没什么可输的 |
[32:32] | Take my hands. | 抓住我的手 |
[32:35] | If you don’t, it’s as good as confessing. | 如果你不这么做 我就算你是在招供了 |
[32:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[32:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | You think you can keep a secret, | 你觉得你可以保守秘密 |
[32:44] | but the harder you try, the more you show. | 但是你越想守住秘密 就越暴露 |
[32:47] | For example, Andy over there doesn’t want me to know | 比如 安迪不希望我发现 |
[32:50] | about that foil-wrapped package of cocaine | 他裤子右边口袋里包在锡箔纸里的 |
[32:52] | in his right-front pants pocket. | 一包可卡因 |
[32:55] | That’s crazy! | 胡说八道 |
[32:57] | Don’t worry. We’re not Narcs. | 别紧张 我们不是扫毒组的 |
[32:59] | You don’t want me to know where the guns are, | 你不想让我知道枪在哪里 |
[33:02] | but you can’t help react when I get close. | 但当我接近时你控制不住自身的反应 |
[33:05] | I’m not. | 我可没什么反应 |
[33:06] | No, not over here. | 不 不在这边 |
[33:08] | There’s something going on over here. | 这边倒是有点什么 |
[33:14] | We’re not just dancing. | 我们可不是在跳舞 |
[33:17] | Here somewhere. | 在这附近 |
[33:31] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[33:35] | Military-issue 45s. Looks like there’s about 20 of them. | 军用点45口径手枪 这里大概有20把呢 |
[33:39] | Oh, wait a damn minute. | 等等 |
[33:41] | Is that a rifle? | 那是步枪吗 |
[33:42] | Disassembled MK-4. | 拆卸好的MK-4 |
[33:44] | Voilà | 瞧瞧 |
[33:47] | You’re a bunch of liars. | 你们都是骗子 |
[33:48] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[33:49] | but I got nothing to do with this. | 但这些都跟我没关系 |
[33:50] | Then how come you ran when he called you out? | 那为什么他叫你出去的时候你跑了 |
[33:53] | Excuse me? If — | 你说什么 如果 |
[33:55] | – Let go! – Hey, hey, hey. No. | -放开 -住手 |
[33:55] | – Let go! Let go of me! – I’m gonna take her outside. | -放开 放开我 -我带她出去 |
[33:56] | You finish here with Jane. | 你和简善后 |
[33:58] | – Let go! – Okay, that was fun. | -放开 -还挺有意思的 |
[34:00] | – Seriously! Let go! – Shall we do a two-for-one? | -我认真的 放开 -一石二鸟如何 |
[34:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:02] | We’re gonna solve a second crime. | 我们要破第二起罪案 |
[34:04] | Two connected crimes, actually — | 事实上是两起相关的案子 |
[34:06] | The kidnapping and murder of a 12-year-old boy | 绑架并杀害一个十二岁男孩 |
[34:09] | and the shooting of an FBI agent. | 以及枪杀一名联调局探员 |
[34:11] | The man that committed those crimes is here. | 犯下这两起罪行的人就在这里 |
[34:14] | And the gun he used is, too. | 他用的枪也在这里 |
[34:16] | I’m gonna find both of them. | 我马上就能人赃并获 |
[34:19] | What was that?! | 怎么回事 |
[34:20] | Nobody move. Just stay calm. | 都别动 冷静点 |
[34:21] | Lisbon! Tish got Vega’s gun! Keep everyone inside! | 里斯本 蒂斯枪了维加的枪 别让人出来 |
[34:24] | You heard him. Stay put. | 你们都听到了 都别动 |
[34:29] | This is the cool part. | 这部分最酷了 |
[34:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[34:33] | She’s trying to shoot at us. We got to get some cover. | 她想杀了我们 我们得躲起来 |
[34:35] | Kitchen! Come on! Get in the kitchen! | 厨房 快走 去厨房 |
[34:37] | Get in the kitchen! Quick! | 去厨房 快 |
[34:38] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快走 |
[34:54] | Mr. Hunston, put down the gun! Do it now! | 汉斯顿先生 立刻把枪放下 |
[35:02] | That’s the gun that killed Jeremy Geist, isn’t it? | 那是杀了杰瑞米·盖斯特的枪 对吗 |
[35:05] | The gun and the man who used it. | 人赃并获 |
[35:07] | Did I call it or did I call it? | 我说的吧 我说的吧 |
[35:14] | You kidnapped Justin Kellogg. | 你绑架了贾斯丁·克罗格 |
[35:18] | And Jeremy Geist recognized you. That’s why you killed him. | 杰瑞米·盖斯特认出了你 所以你又杀了他 |
[35:21] | You know what they say about karma. | 你知道什么是因果报应 |
[35:23] | It’s a bitch. | 天理循环 |
[35:25] | Geist was a nobody to me. Just another barfly. | 盖斯特本来毫不相关 不过是又一个酒徒 |
[35:31] | But the other night, I said something to tish. | 但是有天晚上 我对蒂斯发了火 |
[35:34] | I was pissed, I guess. | 我大概是气坏了吧 |
[35:37] | Tish! Damn it! | 蒂斯 混蛋 |
[35:39] | I am sick and tired of picking up slack for you! | 我给你擦屁股已经擦烦了 |
[35:41] | Now, do it now, or I’ll have your ass in a sling! | 做好你该做的事 不然我就不客气了 |
[35:51] | I could tell it was something I said, the way I said it. | 我明白我说的话 我说的方式出卖了我 |
[35:54] | He knew. | 他知道了 |
[35:56] | He came up later, asked me where I was from, | 后来他来找我 问我从哪儿来的 |
[35:59] | what I used to do. | 以前是做什么的 |
[36:00] | Wasn’t subtle. | 问得很直接 |
[36:02] | So when he came in the other night, | 后来有天晚上他又来了 |
[36:04] | I kept an eye on him. | 我特别留意了他 |
[36:09] | Sure enough, he broke into my office — | 果然 他溜进了我的办公室 |
[36:11] | Looking for evidence, I guess. | 大概是想寻找证据吧 |
[36:14] | Not that he was gonna find any. | 虽然他什么都不会找到 |
[36:17] | But that was it. | 但是我做了决定 |
[36:22] | I know you. | 我知道是你 |
[36:27] | $3 million is a lot of money. | 三百万美元可不是小数目 |
[36:29] | You killed the other kidnapper | 你杀了另一个绑匪 |
[36:30] | so you could keep the ransom for yourself, didn’t you? | 好独吞赎金 是不是 |
[36:33] | Not saying I did, not saying I didn’t. | 我既不承认也不否认 |
[36:37] | But he didn’t get it, did he? | 但是他反正没拿到 不是吗 |
[36:40] | Tish I want to apologize to you | 蒂斯 我要为今天的事 |
[36:43] | for earlier today. | 向你道歉 |
[36:44] | We didn’t tell you what was going on. | 我们没把我们的计划告诉你 |
[36:46] | Hope it wasn’t too uncomfortable. | 希望没让你太不好受 |
[36:49] | Don’t worry. It’s all going into the lawsuit. | 别担心 起诉的时候我们会提到的 |
[36:52] | Well, there’s still the matter of the guns. | 枪的事还没完呢 |
[36:55] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[36:57] | We know she won’t talk. | 我们都知道她什么都不会说的 |
[36:58] | Uh, Tish, what I did with you earlier today was a fraud. | 蒂斯 之前我跟你做的事是骗人的 |
[37:01] | We, in fact, placed the guns in the bar. | 其实枪是我们放好的 |
[37:05] | It’s a trick that works, and I’m gonna prove it to you. | 但是我的小戏法是有用的 我会证明给你看 |
[37:08] | This…is a map of the neighborhood… | 这是一张 酒吧附近区域的 |
[37:14] | …around the bar. | 地图 |
[37:16] | We know you have the guns here. | 我们知道你把枪藏在这里 |
[37:18] | So what I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna move my hands around, | 我要做的就是 移动我的手 |
[37:21] | and your reactions are gonna show me where. | 你的反应会告诉我枪在哪里 |
[37:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是在搞什么 |
[37:26] | See, this is the deal. | 听好了 |
[37:28] | If Tish agrees to cooperate with Agent Spackman | 如果蒂斯和斯派克曼探员合作 |
[37:31] | and tell him where the location of the guns are | 告诉他枪在哪里 |
[37:33] | and who she’s been working with, | 她的同伙是谁 |
[37:35] | she’ll probably get a good deal — minimal time. | 她应该能得到一个不错的交易 最短刑期 |
[37:39] | Definitely…in here. | 肯定在 这里 |
[37:42] | But if she refuses to cooperate | 但如果她拒绝合作 |
[37:45] | and Jane finds the guns on this map here, well… | 而简又在地图上找到了枪藏在哪里 那么 |
[37:48] | All bets are off. | 就没得谈了 |
[37:50] | She gets the max — 25 to life. | 最长刑期 25年到无期 |
[37:54] | Here. | 这里 |
[37:58] | Choice is yours. | 你自己选 |
[38:02] | In here. | 在这里 |
[38:06] | This is absurd. Come on, Tish. Let’s go. | 这太荒谬了 蒂斯 我们走 |
[38:07] | Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[38:12] | Tish! | 蒂斯 |
[38:18] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:21] | Names? | 名字吗 |
[38:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:25] | The people who have been stealing the guns that you sell — | 把枪偷来让你卖的人 |
[38:28] | every one of them. | 每个人的名字 |
[38:29] | And the location of the guns. | 以及藏枪的位置 |
[38:31] | Whatever you say — | 不管你说什么 |
[38:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[38:45] | Good call. | 明智的决定 |
[38:47] | See? | 看见没 |
[38:49] | It’s your birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[38:59] | Uh, excuse me. Can I help you? | 打扰一下 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[39:05] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:08] | Pike. Hello. | 派克 你好 |
[39:11] | I was, uh, looking for Teresa. | 我在找特蕾莎 |
[39:15] | Yeah, I’m sure she’s, um… | 好的 她肯定 |
[39:17] | Sure she’s around here someplace. | 她肯定就在这里 |
[39:19] | Yeah, she probably is. | 应该是的 |
[39:21] | Beard looks good. | 胡子看起来不错 |
[39:23] | It’s for an undercover thing. | 这是为了卧底留的 |
[39:28] | So, it’s, uh… | 那么 |
[39:31] | You and her. | 你和她 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry. We — | 我很抱歉 我们 |
[39:41] | we didn’t intend for it to happen like this. | 我们没想最后变成这样 |
[39:46] | I know it was the last thing on her mind — | 我知道她最不想的 |
[39:48] | the idea of hurting you. | 就是伤害你 |
[39:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:52] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[39:57] | So, do you have a plan? | 你有什么规划吗 |
[40:06] | I-I don’t really understand. | 我不太明白 |
[40:08] | Well, I was offering her a life — | 我想要给她一段人生 |
[40:10] | a home, a family if she wanted it, | 一个家 甚至一个家庭 |
[40:13] | a future. | 一个未来 |
[40:15] | Have you thought about any of that? | 你有想过这些吗 |
[40:19] | I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. | 我还没想到那么远 |
[40:22] | Well… | 那么 |
[40:24] | Well, what are you offering her? | 那你要给她什么 |
[40:26] | I mean, other than Patrick Jane? | 我是说 除了派翠克·简以外 |
[40:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[40:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[40:51] | Well, I was upstairs… giving a deposition, | 我在楼上 作证 |
[40:54] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[40:57] | I thought I would say hi. | 想说过来打个招呼 |
[41:02] | Stupid idea. | 这主意真笨 |
[41:04] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[41:09] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[41:14] | It’s good to see you, Teresa. | 很高兴见到你 特蕾莎 |
[41:18] | You too, Marcus. | 我也是 马库斯 |
[41:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[41:34] | That was weird. What’d he say? | 刚才气氛很奇怪啊 他说什么了 |
[41:37] | Uh, he asked me if I had a plan for you. | 他问我对你的未来有没有规划 |
[41:42] | Plan? | 规划 |
[41:44] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[41:47] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[41:48] | I… | 我 |
[41:51] | Well, I-I-I think I-I know what feels — | 我觉得我知道应该 |
[41:53] | I-I think we know what feels right, | 我觉得我们都知道应该做什么 |
[41:56] | and I think that — that that should be our guide. | 我觉得 我们应该跟着感觉走 |
[42:03] | So do I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[42:07] | I do have one thing for you. | 不过我倒真有东西要给你 |
[42:08] | What? | 是什么 |
[42:10] | Turn around and look out there. | 转身看 |
[42:15] | It’s a 1930 Cadillac V-16, mint condition. | 1930年产凯迪拉克V16 车况完美 |
[42:18] | Rented it for the day. | 租了一天 |
[42:28] | Last chance. You sure you don’t want to drive? | 最后问你一次 你真的不开吗 |
[42:30] | – I’m positive. – Okay. | -我不开 -好吧 |
[42:32] | You do know how to drive this? | 你知道该怎么开吧 |
[42:33] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会搞明白的 |
[42:42] | I’m afraid to ask how you got this. | 我都不敢问你怎么搞到的 |