时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[00:35] | You promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[00:37] | Yeah. Love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:39] | Yeah, you do. | 我知道 |
[00:45] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[00:46] | The keys! Give me the keys! | 钥匙 把钥匙交出来 |
[00:48] | Step away from the car! | 从车边滚开 |
[00:51] | Get away from the car! | 从车边滚开 |
[00:56] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[00:59] | Go, baby, go! | 去吧 宝贝儿 |
[01:01] | Buckle up! | 系上安全带 |
[01:51] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[01:53] | HPD! Stop! | 休斯顿警察 站住 |
[01:58] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:00] | – Get…Off me! – Behind your back! | -放开我 -手背到身后 |
[02:01] | – Dispatch 42, female suspect in custody. – Get off of me! | -调度42 女嫌疑人已被逮捕 -放开我 |
[02:22] | Like butter, baby! | 行云流水一气呵成啊 |
[02:24] | Let’s celebrate. | 来庆祝吧 |
[02:31] | Where is she? What happened? | 她人呢 出什么事了 |
[02:34] | It was on the scanner — cops chased her down. | 我们在警用电台监听到 她被条子抓住了 |
[02:40] | That’s what happens when you let a woman drive. | 你让女人开车就会有这种结果 |
[02:42] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑个什么劲 |
[02:44] | Cole, I just… | 科尔 我只是… |
[02:55] | Go get a chamois. Come buff this out. | 拿张麂皮过来 给这车抛抛光 |
[02:57] | We should get out of town. | 我们得赶快出城 |
[02:59] | We can’t get out of town. We’ve still got product to move. | 我们不能出城 还有货要运 |
[03:02] | We still need a car. | 还缺一辆车 |
[03:03] | What if she talks? | 万一她全招了呢 |
[03:07] | You don’t know Marie. | 你不了解玛丽 |
[03:12] | “Armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, | “持械抢劫 持致命武器袭击他人 |
[03:14] | resisting arrest, | 拒捕 |
[03:16] | felony eluding, reckless driving.” | 逃脱重罪 危险驾驶” |
[03:19] | You know, a cruel man would tack on | 要是再狠心一点的人还会再加上 |
[03:21] | running through a red light and speeding, | 闯红灯和超速行驶这两条 |
[03:22] | but I’m not a cruel man. | 不过我不是那种狠心的男人 |
[03:27] | F.B.I, huh? | 联调局 呵呵 |
[03:29] | Didn’t know I, uh, rated the Feds. | 没想到我也能入联邦探员大人们的眼 |
[03:31] | Your boyfriend, Cole Foster, | 你的男朋友 科尔·福斯特 |
[03:33] | runs a luxury-car-theft ring with jobs from Phoenix to Tulsa. | 掌控着一个豪车盗窃团伙 在凤凰城和塔尔萨之间流窜作案 |
[03:36] | Crossing state lines makes it federal. | 一旦过了州界 案子就归联邦管了 |
[03:38] | How old are you, Marie? | 你多大了 玛丽 |
[03:40] | Who cares? | 要你管 |
[03:42] | You have a lot of life left. | 你的人生还很长 |
[03:44] | I know you don’t want to throw it away. | 你不会想放弃人生的 |
[03:46] | Under federal law, | 根据联邦法律 |
[03:46] | we can charge you with being your boyfriend’s coconspirator. | 我们可以将你以你男友共犯的名义起诉你 |
[03:48] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[03:50] | That means you answer for what you did and anything he did. | 意味着你犯的事你承担 他犯的事你也要一起担 |
[03:53] | And you can get 50 to 60 years, easy. | 少说可以判到五六十年 |
[03:56] | You don’t want to walk out of prison at 80. | 你不会想到耄耋之年才走出监狱的 |
[03:59] | So help us, and we’ll make this mess go away a lot faster. | 你帮我们一把 我们就能让这个过程加快很多 |
[04:04] | Tell us where Cole is. | 告诉我们科尔在哪 |
[04:08] | You bastards. | 你们这些王八蛋 |
[04:10] | I’d go to hell for Cole. You think I care about jail? | 我可以为科尔去死 你们以为我怕坐牢吗 |
[04:16] | Lock me up. | 就把我关起来吧 |
[04:22] | Take her. | 带走 |
[04:28] | Plan “B”? | 要用B计划吗 |
[04:29] | Plan “B.” | 只能用B计划了 |
[04:32] | Don’t tell a whole lot of little lies. | 小谎话都不要说 |
[04:34] | Just one big lie is enough, | 只要大背景是假的就好 |
[04:36] | and everything else just stays the same — | 其余的都照真的说 |
[04:38] | You’re from Chicago, | 你是芝加哥人 |
[04:39] | you got three brothers, you’re ticklish. | 家里有三个弟弟 你很怕痒 |
[04:41] | I am not ticklish. | 我才不怕痒 |
[04:42] | Yes, you are. | 明明就怕 |
[04:43] | Everybody is ticklish when they’re being tickled. | 随便哪个人被人挠痒痒都会怕痒吧 |
[04:45] | If you want someone to trust you, ask them for a favor — | 如果你想要取得别人的信任 就请求他们帮你忙 |
[04:48] | Even a small one. | 一点点小忙就行 |
[04:49] | Jane, I know what I’m doing. | 简 我心里有数 |
[04:51] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[04:53] | When you shower, promise me this — | 答应我 你洗澡的时候 |
[04:56] | that you will wear the flip-flops, please. | 拜托一定要穿人字拖 |
[04:58] | “A” — it makes you look less attractive, | 第一 那样看起来你会不那么诱人犯罪 |
[05:00] | which should be considered, | 一定要注意这一点 |
[05:01] | and “B” — the floor is a petri dish. | 第二 监狱的地面就是细菌培养皿 |
[05:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好了 |
[05:04] | – I hear you. – Thank you. | -我知道了 -谢谢 |
[05:06] | It’s time. Are you good? | 时间差不多了 好了吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:13] | The warden has set it up | 监狱长那边已经安排好了 |
[05:14] | so that you will be sharing a cell with Marie. | 你会和玛丽一个牢房 |
[05:17] | The sooner you get her to tell you where Cole is, the better. | 从她那儿问出科尔所在地点 越快越好 |
[05:20] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[05:23] | Be careful, huh? | 小心点 |
[05:31] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你出来 |
[05:33] | Hush. | 少来 |
[05:34] | Go. | 走吧 |
[06:21] | Mcgregor, Teresa. | 特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 |
[06:22] | Transfer from Amarillo, prisoner number 90026, correct? | 从阿马里洛转监 囚犯编号90026 对吗 |
[06:32] | We don’t tolerate gangs, drugs, or violence. | 这里不容忍一切小帮派 毒品和暴力事件 |
[06:35] | You violate the rules, | 一旦你违反规定 |
[06:36] | and you will be transferred to a higher-security institution. | 就会被转移到更高安全级别的监狱 |
[06:40] | Keep to the straight and narrow, and we’ll all get along fine. | 只要安分守己 大家都会相处得很好 |
[06:43] | This is you. | 你的牢房到了 |
[06:56] | I’m Teresa Mcgregor. I’m your new bunkmate. | 我是特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 你的新室友 |
[07:09] | What are you in for? | 你犯了什么事儿进来的 |
[07:10] | Burglary. | 入室盗窃 |
[07:12] | Judge wouldn’t give bail for repeat offenders, | 法官不给累犯保释的机会 |
[07:14] | so here I am. | 所以就进来了 |
[07:15] | You? | 你呢 |
[07:18] | Grand theft auto. | 机动车盗窃 |
[07:20] | Well, that’s what they’re charging me with, | 他们要拿这个罪名起诉我 |
[07:21] | and like a million other things. | 还有成千上万其他罪名 |
[07:25] | Mcgregor. | 麦克格雷格 |
[07:27] | That’s Irish, huh? | 这是爱尔兰名字吧 |
[07:29] | My grandparents came over from Derry. | 我祖父母是从伦敦德里过来的 |
[07:33] | Marie Flanagan. | 我是玛丽·弗拉纳根 |
[07:35] | Uh, mine were from… | 我家也是从 |
[07:38] | Somewhere like that. | 类似什么地方过来的 |
[07:40] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[07:43] | Uh, you mind if I take the top bunk? | 介意我睡上铺吗 |
[07:44] | I get a little claustrophobic. | 我有点幽闭恐惧症 |
[07:48] | Well, that depends — are you crazy enough to take it from me? | 那要看你本事了 你有本事从我这儿抢到上铺吗 |
[07:53] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[07:57] | What I thought. | 我想也是 |
[08:07] | What do you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[08:08] | Coffee. Why? | 咖啡 怎么了 |
[08:10] | That’s Jane’s cup. | 这是简的杯子 |
[08:11] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[08:12] | Well, it’s a rookie mistake, no problem. | 新人容易犯这种错误 没关系 |
[08:13] | Just wash it, put it back, and he’ll never know. | 洗干净放回去就行 他不会知道的 |
[08:19] | Well, he — he might not know. | 也…也许不会知道吧 |
[08:22] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | Hey, any idea who that is? | 知道那个人是谁吗 |
[08:29] | She was here a few days ago. | 她前几天也来过 |
[08:30] | Uh, her name’s Cass, I think. | 她叫卡丝 大概吧 |
[08:32] | Abbot said she’s with the C.I.A. | 艾伯特说她是中情局的 |
[08:33] | Don’t know what she’s here for. | 不知道她来这做什么 |
[08:35] | No, no, s-seriously, you — you want to wash that. | 别呀 别喝 我说真的 快去洗了 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:40] | Your agent inside already? | 你的探员已经进去了吗 |
[08:41] | She’s sharing a cell with Flanagan. | 她跟弗拉纳根一个牢房 |
[08:44] | The plan is for Lisbon | 计划是里斯本 |
[08:45] | to get Marie to give up Cole Foster’s location. | 让玛丽交代科尔·福斯特的所在位置 |
[08:49] | I just hope it doesn’t take long. | 希望不会花太长的时间 |
[08:51] | I know it’s risky. | 我知道这事有风险 |
[08:53] | The agency appreciates everything your people are doing. | 局里很感激你们做的一切 |
[08:55] | Ms. Cass, I’m all about interagency cooperation — | 卡丝女士 一切都是为了机构之间的合作 |
[08:59] | It’s great. | 合作是好的 |
[09:01] | But thanks to you, | 但是托你们的”福” |
[09:01] | I put one of my best people in danger | 为了抓一个偷车贼 我让我最出色的手下 |
[09:04] | to catch a car thief, | 以身犯险 |
[09:06] | and I don’t know why the C.I.A cares so damn much. | 我不明白中情局为什么要管这种屁事 |
[09:11] | Between us? | 这事只有你知我知 |
[09:14] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:16] | Foster sells the cars he steals overseas. | 福斯特把偷的车卖去了海外 |
[09:19] | His buyers are in the middle East, Europe. | 买家来自中东和欧洲 |
[09:22] | So he’s plugged in to international smugglers. | 这么说他还参与了国际走私 |
[09:25] | People who smuggle luxury cars can smuggle other things — | 能走私豪车的人肯定还走私别的东西 |
[09:28] | Drugs, money, bombs. | 毒品 钱 炸弹 |
[09:31] | So you think he’s tied to terrorists. | 你觉得他跟恐怖分子有联系 |
[09:33] | I think the people he works with are, | 我们怀疑他的同伙跟恐怖分子有联系 |
[09:35] | and if you can get him into custody, | 如果你们能抓他归案 |
[09:37] | we can have those names. | 我们就能拿到那些人的名字 |
[09:39] | Why go after him now? | 为什么要现在抓他 |
[09:42] | The N.S.A has picked up some chatter | 国家安全局收到风声 |
[09:43] | about plans for an operation here in the U.S. | 有人正策划针对美国本土的袭击 |
[09:47] | We think one of Foster’s contacts is in on it | 我们认为一个福斯特的熟人参与了此事 |
[09:49] | and it’s coming soon. | 而且时间不多了 |
[09:51] | Now, I appreciate that your agent is in danger, | 我很感激你的探员为此事冒的风险 |
[09:54] | but I would think that you would agree | 但我想你也会与我们意见一致的 |
[09:57] | it’s worth the risk. | 这风险值得担 |
[10:06] | What’s the C.I.A have to say? | 中情局说了些什么 |
[10:08] | Well, nothing worth repeating. | 没什么好讲的 |
[10:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:11] | It’s a map Wylie made for me. | 这是怀利给我做的地图 |
[10:13] | Uh, this is Marie’s route during her car chase. | 这是警方追车时玛丽的逃窜路线 |
[10:16] | You notice how she turns that way, then that way, | 你注意到没 她先往这开 然后转到那个方向 |
[10:18] | then that way again? | 然后再转回这个方向 |
[10:20] | Huh. So? | 嗯 所以怎样 |
[10:21] | Well, when you’re being chased, | 人在被追赶的时候 |
[10:23] | your subconscious wants you to run home, | 会下意识地想逃回家 |
[10:25] | but your conscious mind | 但理智会提醒她 |
[10:26] | doesn’t want to lead your pursuers there. | 不能把追兵引回去 |
[10:28] | So, she has, uh… | 所以她就 |
[10:31] | zigzagged in a way. | 开成了之字形 |
[10:32] | But where she really wanted to go was this neighborhood. | 然而她想要去的地方其实是这一区域 |
[10:35] | That makes sense — industrial area. | 有道理 工业区 |
[10:37] | Economic downturn hit it hard — lots of empty warehouses. | 经济衰退对那里打击很大 很多仓库都是空的 |
[10:40] | Just the place to hide a lot of stolen cars. | 正好可以拿来藏大批偷来的车 |
[10:43] | Well, if we find Cole’s base there, | 如果能找到科尔的大本营 |
[10:44] | we might be able to scoop him up. | 也许就能抓到他 |
[10:46] | Yeah, but that’s four square miles. | 对 但那里方圆十余平方千米 |
[10:47] | We need a little bit more to go on. | 需要更多线索才能进行搜索 |
[10:50] | Well, which warehouse is it? | 是哪个仓库 |
[10:54] | Well, I can’t do everything. | 我不是万能的 |
[10:58] | Well, uh, let’s see if we can narrow it down. | 那试试看缩小范围吧 |
[11:00] | You got it. | 好的 |
[11:04] | You’re wearing a new aftershave. | 你换了新的须后水 |
[11:05] | I believe it has Ambergris in it. | 我敢说里面有龙涎香的成分 |
[11:07] | That’s very expensive for the office. | 上班用很奢侈啊 |
[11:09] | What’s the special occasion? | 今天是什么特别的日子吗 |
[11:10] | – Uh, you know, date night with the wife. – Nice. | -晚上要跟老婆约会 -赞 |
[11:13] | Yeah, Lena’s on a short list | 莉娜上了特区商务部某职位 |
[11:14] | for a position in the Commerce Department in D.C., | 最有希望的候选人名单 |
[11:16] | So we’re celebrating. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[11:17] | Well, tell her congratulations for me. | 请转告她恭喜 |
[11:19] | Oh, well, it’s not said and done yet, but we’re hopeful. | 还没尘埃落定 不过我们满怀希望 |
[11:25] | You know, Jane… | 简 |
[11:28] | We will bring Lisbon back home safe. | 我们一定会让里斯本安全回来的 |
[11:30] | Of course we will. | 当然了 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 那就这样 |
[12:04] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[12:05] | – Yeah, I don’t like you. – I don’t really care! | -对 我不喜欢你 -我才不在乎 |
[12:07] | Excuse me. I’m gonna use the phone. | 让一下 我要用电话 |
[12:09] | – You got to get in line like the rest of us. – I was in line! | -你得跟我们一样排队 -我排了队了 |
[12:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -有吗 -对 |
[12:14] | Hey, watch it, watch it. | 注意点 注意点 |
[12:15] | – What — I wasn’t even talking to you! – Back off! | -什么 我没跟你讲话 -滚开 |
[12:18] | You think you’re too good to stand in line or something? | 你觉得你很厉害 都不用排队对吗 |
[12:20] | You’ve been eyeballing me since I walked through that door. | 我一进来你就看我不顺眼 |
[12:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:23] | Yo, mind your business! | 少管闲事 |
[12:24] | Stay out of it. | 你别管 |
[12:26] | Cut it out. | 住手 |
[12:28] | I’m not trying to pick a fight. | 我不想找碴 |
[12:30] | Bitch, who the hell are you? | 贱人 你特么又是谁 |
[12:33] | Somebody who doesn’t want get transferred to a higher-security — just like you. | 不想被转移到更高安全级别监狱的人 就跟你一样 |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:39] | We’re gonna go back to our bunk, | 我们会回去睡觉 |
[12:40] | and you’re gonna get back in line and make a phone call. | 你呢 就继续排队打电话 |
[12:47] | Hey. Phone’s open. | 电话空了 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna call my old man. | 我去给老头子打电话了 |
[12:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[12:55] | Oh, and I’ll see you around. | 回头再找你算账 |
[13:05] | What the hell was that? | 你干什么 |
[13:06] | I raised three brothers. | 我养大了三个弟弟 |
[13:07] | You learn to deal with aggression. | 你要是我 也会学会该怎么应对攻击的 |
[13:08] | Well, I didn’t need your help, | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[13:09] | all right? I can handle myself. | 我自己能应付 |
[13:13] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[13:15] | Roommate troubles? | 室友难搞吗 |
[13:17] | It’s like we’re doing the cha-cha — | 就跟跳恰恰一样 |
[13:19] | I take one step forward, she takes one step back. | 我上前一步 她就后退一步 |
[13:22] | Does she have any friends? | 她有朋友吗 |
[13:23] | She likes picking fights a little bit too much — a loner. | 她有点太爱挑衅别人了 总是独来独往 |
[13:26] | Oh, well, she needs a friend. | 看来她需要一个朋友 |
[13:28] | We all do. | 每个人都需要朋友 |
[13:31] | You have not met this girl. | 你没见过她 |
[13:33] | Oh, a tough cookie, | 铁娘子 |
[13:34] | likes to hide her emotions under a hard veneer? | 喜欢用强硬的外表包裹住内心的感情 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I think I’ve met a woman like that before. | 我觉得我见过一个这样的女人 |
[13:44] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[13:45] | Uh, you want to know how I got her to lower her guard? | 知道我是怎么让她放下心防的吗 |
[13:49] | How? | 怎么 |
[13:51] | Uh, I lowered my own. | 我先对她放下了心防 |
[14:02] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[14:09] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[14:10] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:12] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[14:14] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:15] | No. It’s too hot. | 睡不着 太热了 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:20] | I miss my boyfriend. | 我想我男朋友了 |
[14:25] | What’s he do? | 他是干什么的 |
[14:28] | He’s a hustler. | 他是个骗子 |
[14:31] | He uses his brains to get by. | 用脑子来过活 |
[14:33] | Like a con artist? That’s cool. | 就好像欺诈大师一样吗 好酷 |
[14:38] | How long you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[14:40] | We’ve known each other a long time, years and years, | 我们认识很久了 很多很多年 |
[14:44] | but we weren’t together. | 但一直没在一起 |
[14:46] | I mean, we — we were friends, but… | 我是说我们一直是朋友 但是 |
[14:49] | I couldn’t admit that my feelings had changed for him — | 我没法承认自己对他的感情已经变了 |
[14:53] | Not even to my self. | 甚至对我自己也是一样 |
[14:57] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[15:01] | I tried to run away. | 我逃避过 |
[15:04] | I met a nice guy. | 我遇到了一个很不错的人 |
[15:06] | He was a good man but not the right man. | 他是个好人 但不是命中注定的那个人 |
[15:10] | I was gonna marry him. | 我本打算嫁给他 |
[15:13] | Then Patrick told me he loved me | 然后派翠克告诉我他爱我 |
[15:16] | and that he didn’t want me to leave. | 他不想让我离开 |
[15:19] | What’d you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[15:21] | I stayed. | 我留下了 |
[15:24] | It felt so good not to live a lie anymore. | 终于不用再欺骗自己 这种感觉真好 |
[15:29] | Scary, too. | 也有点吓人 |
[15:31] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 我不知道未来会怎样 |
[15:32] | you know, if he’s gonna stick around or… | 不知道他会不会等我 或是 |
[15:42] | My boyfriend… | 我的男朋友 |
[15:45] | his name’s cole. | 他叫科尔 |
[15:47] | He’s a real outlaw. | 他是个亡命之徒 |
[15:51] | I like that. | 我就爱这一点 |
[15:54] | Cole and me, we live wild. | 科尔和我 我们无拘无束 |
[15:56] | I mean, it’s like wild. | 真的没有约束 |
[16:01] | Like, right now, we’re living in a warehouse. | 比如说 现在我们住在仓库里 |
[16:04] | You live in a warehouse? | 你们住在仓库里 |
[16:05] | It’s actually more like a hideout. | 更像是个藏身处 |
[16:07] | Cars like you wouldn’t believe — | 有各种你想象不到的车 |
[16:09] | million-dollar cars, expensive stuff, | 超级豪车 还有各种奢侈品 |
[16:13] | but we live off of gas-station chimichangas. | 但我们平时就吃加油站卖的墨西哥炸卷饼 |
[16:15] | It’s… it’s wild. | 真的很 无拘无束 |
[16:18] | Wild is one thing — no shower is another. | 没约束确实好 但不能洗澡好不方便 |
[16:21] | Aw, hell, we have a shower. | 我们当然能洗澡 |
[16:24] | Cole even stole cable | 科尔还偷了街区里 |
[16:25] | from the no-tell motel down the block. | 一家时钟酒店的有线电视 |
[16:35] | I hear we caught a break. | 我听说案情有进展了 |
[16:37] | Yeah, Lisbon called in. | 对 里斯本打来电话 |
[16:39] | Marie told her about a warehouse she and Cole stay in. | 玛丽说她和科尔住在一座仓库里 |
[16:41] | Did she give a location? | 她告诉你们地点了吗 |
[16:43] | Not an address, | 没有具体地址 |
[16:43] | But looking in the neighborhood Jane pinpointed, | 但排查了简指出的那片范围 |
[16:45] | we found a warehouse | 我们找到了一座仓库 |
[16:46] | that fit all the details Marie gave us, | 符合玛丽所说的所有细节 |
[16:47] | down to the gas-station chimichangas. | 连加油站的墨西哥炸卷饼都符合 |
[16:51] | Chimichangas? | 墨西哥炸卷饼 |
[16:52] | That’s not important. | 这无关紧要 |
[16:54] | What is important | 重要的是 |
[16:54] | is that the warehouse is leased by a fake corporation. | 那座仓库是被一家假公司租下的 |
[16:57] | Sounds like what we’re looking for. | 看来正是我们要找的地方 |
[16:59] | Well, it’s enough for a warrant. | 足够去申请搜查令了 |
[17:00] | Why don’t you get a team together | 你组织一队人马 |
[17:01] | and head down there and see what you can find? | 去那里查查看吧 |
[17:08] | That’s a load of crap, man. You got nothing on me. | 一派胡言 你根本没有证据 |
[17:10] | You’re gonna be hearing from my lawyer. | 很快我的律师就会联系你的 |
[17:11] | We just caught you in a warehouse full of stolen vehicles. | 我们在一座满是被盗车辆的仓库里抓到了你 |
[17:15] | You’re the one that should be trying to make a deal with me. | 你才是那个应该跟我妥协的人 |
[17:16] | If you’re too stupid to see that, | 如果你不够聪明意识不到这点 |
[17:17] | I don’t know what value you have for the F.B.I. | 我就不知道你对联调局还有什么价值了 |
[17:19] | C-come on, man. Let’s — let’s talk. | 别这样 伙计 我们谈谈 |
[17:30] | Do you want to tell me where Cole Foster is? | 告诉我科尔·福斯特在哪 |
[17:33] | Look, his old lady got caught last week. | 他的妞上周被抓了 |
[17:36] | It has him paranoid as hell. | 他整天就疑神疑鬼的 |
[17:37] | He’s in town. That’s all I know. | 他躲在市里 我就知道这些 |
[17:39] | If he’s so paranoid, why is he sticking around? | 如果他那么害怕 为什么还不逃走 |
[17:42] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[17:44] | Tell me how I can find him. | 告诉我怎样能找到他 |
[17:46] | Man, I don’t even have his burner number. | 伙计 我连他一次性手机的号码都不知道 |
[17:49] | Hendricks is the only one that knows how to get hold of him. | 只有亨德里克斯知道他的联系方式 |
[17:54] | Ronald Hendricks? | 罗纳德·亨德里克斯吗 |
[17:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:01] | And how can I find Hendricks? | 那怎样能找到亨德里克斯 |
[18:04] | I don’t know. He’s with Cole I guess. | 我不知道 我猜他跟科尔在一起 |
[18:09] | We already put a BOLO out on Hendricks. | 已经发出了缉捕亨德里克斯的协查通告 |
[18:11] | That’s a dead end. | 这条路行不通 |
[18:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:13] | Marie’s useless as a source of information now. | 现在玛丽作为线索来源已经毫无价值了 |
[18:17] | Let’s pull Lisbon out. | 让里斯本结束任务吧 |
[18:20] | Marie may be useless as a source of information, | 作为线索来源玛丽也许毫无用处 |
[18:22] | but she still has a use. | 但有别的利用价值 |
[18:24] | What’s that? | 什么价值 |
[18:24] | Well, Cole should leave town, but he won’t. | 科尔本可以离开这里 但他没有 |
[18:26] | It’s obvious why — he doesn’t want to leave Marie, | 原因很明显 他不想抛下玛丽 |
[18:28] | so we give her to him. | 所以我们让她回到他身边 |
[18:31] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:32] | We don’t pull Lisbon out of jail — | 我们不把里斯本撤出监狱 |
[18:35] | we break her out. | 我们帮她越狱 |
[18:43] | You wore a vest. | 你穿了件马甲 |
[18:44] | Oh, this — this old thing? | 这个 这件旧衣服吗 |
[18:45] | Well, I thought I should look the part. | 我得看起来像那么回事 |
[18:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢你这么穿 |
[18:50] | Well, that’s — that’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[18:52] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[18:54] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[18:55] | The food is not good. | 吃的不怎么样 |
[18:57] | I would kill for a salad. | 我超级想吃沙拉 |
[19:01] | So, we didn’t get him? | 没抓到他吗 |
[19:04] | What now? | 现在怎么做 |
[19:06] | You and Marie are gonna break out of here and lead us to Cole. | 你和玛丽要一起越狱 帮我们引出科尔 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:10] | You’re gonna provide the breakout plan, | 你来提供越狱计划 |
[19:12] | Marie is gonna provide the ride. | 玛丽负责安排接应 |
[19:14] | And you think Cole’s gonna be waiting for her? | 你认为科尔会来接她 |
[19:16] | Maybe. Or he’ll be very close. | 有可能 或者跟在不远处 |
[19:20] | How are we gonna break out? | 那我们该怎么越狱 |
[19:21] | I’m working on a plan now. | 我正在制定计划 |
[19:23] | So I just say, “Marie, we’re gonna bust out of this joint”? | 我就直接说 玛丽 我们一起越狱吧 |
[19:25] | It’s not gonna be your idea — it’s gonna be her idea. | 这事不要由你提 要由她来提 |
[19:27] | Cousin Ricky needs surgery again. | 瑞奇表弟又要做手术了 |
[19:29] | He’s got to lose his gall bladder. | 要切除他的胆囊 |
[19:30] | – Doctor says it’s got to go. – Huh? | -医生说必须要切除 -什么 |
[19:32] | Huh, what does it do? What does a gall bladder do? | 那是干什么的 胆囊是什么东西 |
[19:34] | I mean, can you even live without a gall bladder? | 人没了胆囊还能活吗 |
[19:38] | When she leaves that room, | 当她离开那间屋子时 |
[19:39] | breaking out will be the only thing on her mind. | 脑子里唯一的念头就是越狱 |
[19:45] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[19:52] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[19:56] | So, I guess that means you haven’t changed your mind | 看来你还没改变主意 |
[19:59] | about telling us where Cole Foster is. | 不想告诉我们科尔·福斯特在哪 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | Well, he can send you a postcard when you get settled. | 等你安顿好了之后他可以给你寄明信片 |
[20:10] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[20:12] | That means I’m allowing the Houston D.A. | 意思是我正让休斯顿的地检官 |
[20:14] | to file charges on you. | 对你提起诉讼 |
[20:17] | You will be transferred to Mountain View | 你会被移至山景监狱 |
[20:19] | while you await your trial. | 在那里等候庭审 |
[20:21] | Mountain View? | 山景监狱 |
[20:23] | That’s a supermax. | 那可是超高安全级别的监狱 |
[20:24] | Well, it takes about 48 hours for the paperwork to clear, | 搞定所有文件需要大概48小时 |
[20:27] | if you want to get packed. | 你得开始打包行李了 |
[20:28] | No way. | 不可能 |
[20:32] | Mountain View’s for crazies. | 山景监狱里关的都是疯子 |
[20:33] | Well, it’s a more structured environment — | 只是监管环境更严格一些 |
[20:36] | 23 hours a day in your cell, | 一天23小时待在囚室里 |
[20:39] | constant supervision. | 持续的管控 |
[20:40] | You can’t do that. You can’t. | 你不能这么做 你不能 |
[20:43] | I can! | 我能 |
[20:45] | So you enjoy your time here for the next 48 hours | 所以好好享受你在这儿剩下的48小时 |
[20:48] | because it is the best | 因为这将是很长一段时间里 |
[20:50] | it’s gonna get for a long time. | 你能度过的最好时光 |
[21:13] | Supermax. | 超级监狱 |
[21:15] | I hear you don’t even get out of your cell to shower, | 我听说洗澡都不能出狱室 |
[21:17] | they just roll one up to the door. | 他们就隔着门浇水进来 |
[21:21] | I won’t go. I won’t. | 我不去 我不去 |
[21:23] | I won’t, I won’t, I won’t go. | 我不去我不去我不去 |
[21:28] | That does not sound good. | 听起来是挺惨的 |
[21:32] | I got some bad news, too. | 我也得到了坏消息 |
[21:35] | The D.A.’s going after me. | 地检官要找我的麻烦了 |
[21:37] | I’m a three-time loser. | 我已经是三进宫了 |
[21:39] | I’m facing 25 to life. I can’t do it. | 要判25年徒刑 我要怎么办 |
[21:43] | Damn pigs. | 混蛋 |
[21:45] | I’m so sick of getting pushed around. | 真讨厌这种任人摆布的感觉 |
[21:47] | It’s… | 简直 |
[21:49] | I just wish there was something we could do. | 真希望我们能做点什么 |
[21:52] | Just get out of here. | 只要能离开这儿 |
[21:56] | Like break out? | 比如越狱吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:00] | I guess it’s easier to get out of here than Mountain View. | 在这越狱至少比山景监狱容易吧 |
[22:08] | You’ve done break-ins before, right? | 你以前是闯空门的 对吗 |
[22:11] | How hard can a breakout be? | 那溜出去又能有多难呢 |
[22:13] | Hard. | 很难 |
[22:15] | But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[22:17] | But you can figure it out, right? | 你能想出办法的 对吗 |
[22:18] | You got brains. I can tell. | 你很聪明 我看得出来 |
[22:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:21] | But if I get us on the other side of that wall, | 但就算我们能逃出去 |
[22:23] | someone’s got to get us out of state right away. | 也得有人能马上接我们走 |
[22:25] | Otherwise, the cops will just pick us up. | 否则肯定又被条子抓了 |
[22:27] | My man can get us anywhere we want to go. | 想去哪里我男人都能办到 |
[22:30] | Where do you want to be? | 你想去哪 |
[22:32] | Patrick’s in Florida. I could go see him. | 派翠克在佛罗里达 我想去找他 |
[22:36] | I’m not gonna rot in a supermax. | 我不会困死在超级监狱里了 |
[22:41] | I say we do it. | 我们就这么办吧 |
[22:43] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[22:48] | I’m gonna make a phone call. | 我去打个电话 |
[22:50] | I knew I liked you. | 我就知道我喜欢你 |
[22:59] | No. Listen. No, Mark, listen to me for a second. | 听着 马克 听我说 |
[23:02] | Will you listen? | 听我说行吗 |
[23:03] | I swear you have nothing between your ears but wax. | 我说你脑袋里就只有浆糊吗 |
[23:06] | You’re my brother and I love you, | 你是我弟弟 我也很爱你 |
[23:08] | but you are dumber than a sack of rocks. | 但是你简直就是个笨蛋 |
[23:10] | Now, will you just calm down and listen for a minute? | 你能镇定下来听我说句话吗 |
[23:12] | This one’s angry at her brother. | 这个在生弟弟的气 |
[23:15] | It’s not Marie. | 不是玛丽 |
[23:16] | She’s call before lights-out. | 熄灯前她总会打电话的 |
[23:19] | New call. | 新通话 |
[23:21] | She wants to know who’s feeding Taco, her cat. | 她想知道谁在喂玉米卷 她的猫 |
[23:26] | I hope someone is. | 希望有人在喂吧 |
[23:28] | Don’t we need warrants to listen on phone calls? | 我们窃听这些电话不需要搜查令吗 |
[23:29] | Not for jailhouse payphones. | 监狱公共电话不需要 |
[23:31] | Her son is feeding Taco. Taco is being fed. | 她儿子在喂玉米卷呢 玉米卷有人喂了 |
[23:34] | Good. | 真好 |
[23:36] | New call. | 新通话 |
[23:39] | It’s not Marie. | 不是玛丽 |
[23:40] | You know, I used to date a prisoner. | 知道吗 我曾经跟一个犯人约会过 |
[23:43] | – No, you didn’t. – Her name was Velma — | -不是吧 -她叫维尔玛 |
[23:45] | “Big Vel.” | 绰号叫”维尔姐” |
[23:47] | Big Vel? | 维尔姐 |
[23:50] | And why did Big Vel go to prison? | 那维尔姐为什么进了监狱 |
[23:52] | Horse thief. | 偷马 |
[23:54] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 |
[23:57] | Well, I — | 我 |
[23:58] | – Wait, hold on. New call. – Hey. | -等等 新通话 -嘿 |
[24:01] | I think it’s her. | 我觉得是她了 |
[24:02] | – Marie. – Let me listen. | -玛丽 -让我也听听 |
[24:04] | I got some news — big news. | 我有个消息 重大消息 |
[24:07] | The kids are coming home from camp tomorrow. | 孩子明天要从夏令营回家了 |
[24:10] | Huh? | 什么 |
[24:11] | You need to pick up the kids a little sooner than expected. | 你接孩子的计划得提前了 |
[24:14] | Right. I got it. | 好 知道了 |
[24:15] | – Is that Cole? – I don’t know. | -这是科尔吗 -不知道 |
[24:18] | When should I pick them up? | 我什么时候接他们 |
[24:20] | I’ll be in touch again soon. | 我会再联系 |
[24:22] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[24:24] | Can we trace the call? | 能追踪这个电话吗 |
[24:28] | No, she called a burner. | 她打给了一个一次性电话 |
[24:30] | No chance of tracking him down from that. | 没法用这个追踪到他 |
[24:35] | Now he’ll come to us. | 现在他要自投罗网了 |
[24:40] | It’s time to plan a jailbreak. | 来策划一场越狱吧 |
[24:44] | These are cameras. | 这些是摄像头 |
[24:46] | These are where we’ll find the C.O.s. | 这些是警察所在的地方 |
[24:48] | I’ve got maps of electric lines, pipes, guard schedules. | 我还有电线 管道地图和警卫值班表 |
[24:51] | Well, the problem is simple — | 问题很简单 |
[24:52] | Lisbon and Marie are inside the wall, | 里斯本和玛丽在高墙里 |
[24:55] | we need to get them outside the wall. | 我们得想办法让她们来到高墙外 |
[24:56] | There’s three ways to get past a wall — | 要通过一道墙只有三种办法 |
[24:58] | Over, under, and through. | 翻墙 地道 和穿墙 |
[25:00] | Well, they don’t have time to tunnel. | 没时间挖地道了 |
[25:01] | Sewage lines, if they can get to the main drainage area? | 下水道呢 她们能到主排水系统的话 |
[25:03] | They’ll need tools to open it up. | 那她们也需要工具打开它 |
[25:05] | Can they go over the wall? | 翻墙怎么样 |
[25:06] | What about the guard towers? | 要怎么避开哨塔 |
[25:07] | See the southwest corner there? Visibility’s low. | 看到西南角了吗 可见度比较小 |
[25:10] | I mean, that section of wall is 30 feet. | 那堵墙可有九米高 |
[25:12] | Grappling hooks? | 用飞爪 |
[25:13] | Grappling hooks? | 飞爪 |
[25:15] | Seems to me they should just go through. | 要我看直接穿墙就行 |
[25:17] | I mean, the people that built this jail | 你看 建造监狱的人 |
[25:19] | were nice enough to put doors in the walls. | 这么好心地在墙上留了门 |
[25:21] | Why don’t they just use them? | 为什么不用呢 |
[25:23] | You see, there, that — that door. | 看这里 那道门 |
[25:24] | They should go right through that door. | 他们可以直接穿过这道门 |
[25:27] | They’re gonna need a mop and a bucket with a hole in it. | 他们需要一个拖把和一个漏洞的桶 |
[25:31] | Okay, so they’ll look like they’re cleaning. | 那样她们看起来是在做扫除 |
[25:33] | Why does the bucket need a hole? | 桶上为什么要有洞 |
[25:34] | We’ll get there. | 马上会说到 |
[25:36] | This door here is the key — not as an escape route. | 这道门是关键 这不是逃跑路线 |
[25:40] | It’s a misdirect. | 是声东击西 |
[26:01] | This is the boundary | 这是警卫世界 |
[26:02] | between the guards’ world and the prisoners’. | 和囚犯世界的边界线 |
[26:05] | At shift change, it should be empty except for the guard. | 换班时 除了警卫就没有别人了 |
[26:09] | When the bucket empties, it’ll start a chain reaction — | 等到桶的水漏光时 会引发连锁反应 |
[26:13] | A noisy one. | 声音很大 |
[26:30] | If they’re spotted in prison clothes on that side of the line, | 如果她们穿着囚服在这边被发现 |
[26:33] | game’s over. | 那就完了 |
[26:34] | Which is why they have to head | 所以她们要 |
[26:35] | straight to the employees’ locker room. | 直接进入员工更衣室 |
[26:44] | And if they get there just before shift change, | 如果她们能在换班前完成 |
[26:45] | they can leave with the cafeteria workers. | 就可以和餐厅员工一起离开 |
[26:51] | What if someone thinks they don’t belong? | 如果有人觉得她们面生呢 |
[26:53] | The key to walking in or out of any place | 进出某地的关键就在于 |
[26:55] | is posture and momentum. | 不慌不忙的神态和气势 |
[26:57] | You just keep moving forward | 你只需要淡定地往前走 |
[26:58] | like you know exactly where you’re going. | 就好像你知道你要去哪里一样 |
[27:00] | People see that kind of posture, | 人们看到你这种姿态 |
[27:01] | and they decide that you belong there | 在他们的大脑做出思考之前 |
[27:03] | before their conscious brain can even think about it. | 他们就会认为你就是这里的人 |
[27:06] | Then she’s in your hands. | 然后就靠你了 |
[27:14] | That’s Hendricks over there. | 那是亨德里克斯 |
[27:15] | He’ll get us to Cole, and Cole will take us out of state. | 他会带我们去见科尔 科尔会带我们出州 |
[27:18] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[27:19] | – This your friend? – Teresa, it’s Hendricks. | -你朋友 -特蕾莎 这是亨德里克斯 |
[27:21] | Hey, Teresa. | 你好 特蕾莎 |
[27:23] | You keep your paws off her. She’s taken. | 别打她的主意 她有男人了 |
[27:34] | We’re in position. We have eyes on the car. | 我们已就位 看见他们的车了 |
[27:41] | Vega, Lisbon’s car has just pulled out. | 维加 里斯本的车上路了 |
[27:49] | Not too close. | 别跟太紧 |
[27:54] | Cole is not inside. Do you see them? | 科尔不在车里 你看见他们了吗 |
[27:56] | Don’t worry. The chopper’s got them. | 别担心 直升机跟着他们呢 |
[27:57] | I thought Cole would’ve picked them up himself. | 我还以为科尔会自己来接她们 |
[27:59] | No, he’s thinking like a hunted animal right now — | 不 他现在就像是猎物一样在思考 |
[28:01] | he’s hiding. | 他还躲着 |
[28:13] | Hold on. They’re slowing down. | 等等 他们减速了 |
[28:16] | Not sure what they’re doing. | 不知道他们要干什么 |
[28:25] | Vega, be alert. | 维加 注意了 |
[28:26] | We’ve just pulled into a parking garage off Sunshine. | 我们刚刚开进了阳光大道上的停车场 |
[28:30] | The chopper can’t see in here. We’re gonna lose her. | 直升机看不到里面的情况 我们要跟丢了 |
[28:40] | Abbot, what is going on? | 艾伯特 现在什么情况 |
[28:42] | They’re switching cars. | 他们在换车 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna go follow her. | 我现在去跟着她 |
[28:45] | Watch the exit. | 看好出口 |
[29:00] | You want to go your own way, that’s up to you. | 你想自己走的话请自便 |
[29:02] | I need a ride out of Texas. | 我要离开德克萨斯 |
[29:03] | That was the deal. Let’s go. | 我们说好的 走吧 |
[29:19] | They switched vehicles. | 他们换车了 |
[29:20] | There’s no sign of Lisbon. | 没看见里斯本 |
[29:21] | Cho and I will traverse the North and South streets, | 周和我将沿着南/北大街半径1.6公里范围内 |
[29:23] | a one-mile radius. | 展开搜寻 |
[29:24] | We’ll get other teams to help us search. | 一会儿通知其他队伍一起搜寻 |
[29:25] | You don’t even know what kind of car she’s driving. | 你们都不知道他们开的是什么车 |
[29:28] | How far is the garage? | 停车场有多远 |
[29:29] | Uh, from here, three miles. | 离这里大约4.8公里 |
[29:31] | All right. They have to meet Cole someplace. | 好的 他们要去见科尔 |
[29:34] | That gives us a little time. | 这给了我们一点时间 |
[29:35] | Let’s go. We’re gonna join the search. | 走 我们也去加入搜寻 |
[29:47] | Cole told me to call from here. | 科尔让我在这里打电话给他 |
[29:49] | He’ll let me know where to meet him. | 他会告诉我去哪里见他 |
[29:51] | Tell him to hurry up. | 让他快点 |
[29:53] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[29:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I’m starving. Let’s get something to eat. | 我快饿死了 我们去弄点吃的 |
[30:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:01] | We just got out of jail. | 我们刚从监狱出来 |
[30:04] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[30:16] | I’m gonna get a big pile of cookies | 我要拿一堆饼干 |
[30:18] | and candy | 和糖 |
[30:20] | and a soda big enough to drown in. | 还要一大瓶碳酸饮料 |
[30:23] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[30:24] | I think I’m just gonna get some water. | 我就拿瓶水就好了 |
[30:25] | Oh, look at this — | 看看这个 |
[30:27] | – Chocolate. – That could be good. | -巧克力 -不错啊 |
[30:30] | These are — | 这有 |
[30:36] | Hey, troublemaker. | 捣蛋鬼 |
[30:39] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[30:40] | What, is this your new BFF? | 这是你的新朋友吗 |
[30:42] | Yes, this is Teresa Mcgregor. | 是的 这是特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 |
[30:43] | Teresa Mcgregor, meet Cole. | 特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 这是科尔 |
[30:46] | Teresa Mcgregor? | 特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 |
[30:47] | I don’t know her. Why’d you bring her here? | 我可不认识她 你带她来这里干什么 |
[30:49] | ’cause I promised her a ride out of here. | 因为我答应她要带她离开 |
[30:50] | I didn’t promise Teresa Mcgregor a ride. | 我可没答应要带特蕾莎·麦克格雷格离开 |
[30:52] | Uh, this isn’t charity. | 我不做有去无回的买卖 |
[30:54] | The breakout plan was my idea. | 越狱计划是我的主意 |
[30:57] | come on, Cole! | 好了 科尔 |
[30:58] | She’s good people, seriously. | 她是好人 别闹了 |
[30:59] | All right, good people. | 好吧 好人 |
[31:01] | – How do you feel about getting out of Texas? – Sounds good to me. | -想离开德克萨斯吗 -当然 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好 |
[31:05] | Half a mile down that road, | 这条路往下开不到一公里 |
[31:06] | there’s a helicopter all fueled up, all right? | 有架加好油的直升机在等着我们 |
[31:09] | It’ll get us past any dragnet they got set up | 它会帮我们避开为了抓你们两个捣蛋鬼 |
[31:11] | for the two of you troublemakers. | 设下的天罗地网 |
[31:12] | Wow. A helicopter? Since when do you fly a helicopter? | 直升机 你什么时候会开直升机了 |
[31:14] | Hendricks flew them in Afghanistan. | 亨德里克斯在阿富汗开过 |
[31:16] | Don’t worry your pretty little head. | 别担心小美人 |
[31:18] | You two buy whatever you need to buy. | 你们想买什么就买什么 |
[31:19] | Let’s get out of here. | 然后我们就离开这儿 |
[31:20] | I’m getting the sixer. Let’s go. | 我去买这半打啤酒 我们走 |
[31:21] | – I’m just gonna grab some aspirin. I have a headache. – Okay. | -我去拿点阿司匹林 我有点头疼 -好 |
[31:32] | What are you typing on that phone, man? | 你在手机上打什么呢 |
[31:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:36] | Let me check out your phone. | 给我看你的手机 |
[31:38] | Let me see your phone? What are you hiding? | 让我看你的手机 你在藏什么 |
[31:41] | Hey, man! What are you, crazy? | 伙计 你搞什么 你疯了吗 |
[31:42] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[31:43] | Do you want me to call the cops? | 你想让我报警吗 |
[31:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:59] | Did you just see him flop like that? | 你看到他就这么摔下去了吗 |
[32:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:03] | Come over! | 过来 |
[32:08] | You got a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[32:09] | No, I told you she’s cool. | 我告诉过你她没问题 |
[32:12] | No. No problem. | 不 没问题 |
[32:18] | All right, let’s go! | 那就好 我们走 |
[32:19] | Let’s go, let’s go, good people! Come on! | 我们走 好人 走了 |
[32:23] | Out of here! | 离开这儿 |
[32:45] | I need you two to stay where you are. | 你们两个不能进来 |
[32:47] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[32:48] | Michelle Vega, F.B.I. | 米歇尔·维加 联调局的 |
[32:50] | We heard the “Shots fired” call over the scanner. | 我们在警用电台里听到了”有人开枪”的通报 |
[32:52] | We have reason to believe | 我们认为 |
[32:52] | this could be connected to a missing agent. | 这可能和一个失踪探员有关 |
[32:54] | – I need your assistance. – Yes, ma’am. | -我需要你的协助 -是的 长官 |
[32:56] | How long have you been on the scene? | 你到现场多久了 |
[32:58] | Call came in 15 minutes ago. | 报警电话是十五分钟前打来的 |
[32:59] | I’ve been here about a minute. | 我一分钟前刚到 |
[33:01] | You guys got here fast. | 你们过来得很快 |
[33:03] | Get crime-scene tape up. | 封锁犯罪现场 |
[33:05] | Have any other responding officers set up the perimeter. | 让其他接警警员设置隔离带 |
[33:08] | And check to see | 查看一下 |
[33:09] | if the security cameras caught the crime on tape. | 监控摄像头有没有拍下犯罪经过 |
[33:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[33:15] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[33:17] | That’s Lisbon’s footprint. | 那是里斯本的脚印 |
[33:19] | So she’s still with him. That — that’s good, right? | 所以她还和他们在一起 这是好事 对吗 |
[33:22] | Look at the angle her foot is. It’s like she’s pointing. | 看看脚印的角度 像是指着什么 |
[33:25] | She’s — she’s pointing us that direction. | 她在指着那个方向 |
[33:28] | Or she stepped in it by accident. | 或者她只是不小心踩上去了 |
[33:29] | No, she would never do that. Let’s — let’s go. | 不 她不会犯这种错误的 我们走 |
[33:32] | Okay, Jane, we don’t know where they are. | 等等 简 我们不知道他们在哪儿 |
[33:33] | There’s protocol here. | 我要照章办事 |
[33:35] | I’ll call Abbott, explain the situation, | 我这就打给艾伯特 告诉他情况 |
[33:37] | see if he and Cho are close. | 看他和周在不在附近 |
[33:38] | You call whoever you need to call, yeah. | 你需要打给谁就打 |
[33:39] | – Let’s take this one step at a time, okay? – Absolutely. | -我们一步一步来 好吗 -当然 |
[34:22] | Abbott. | 艾伯特 |
[34:27] | Let’s get in the air, yeah? | 我们起飞吧 |
[34:29] | Uh, I just need a couple more minutes. | 再给我几分钟 |
[34:30] | Let me check one more last thing. | 再最后检查点东西 |
[34:33] | When are you meeting up with your man? | 你什么时候和你男人见面 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna call him as soon as we get out of state. | 我们一离开德克萨斯就给他电话 |
[34:52] | Love you, baby. | 爱你 宝贝儿 |
[35:02] | Hey, there, missy. | 你 小姐 |
[35:07] | What were you doing? | 你干什么了 |
[35:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:09] | Hendricks, grab your gun. | 亨德里克斯 拿好你的枪 |
[35:17] | What’s your game? | 你想干什么 |
[35:21] | What do you need a gun for? | 你要枪干什么 |
[35:22] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:25] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[35:27] | Where’d she come from anyway? | 她到底是哪里来的 |
[35:29] | She was my celly. I told you. | 她是我的狱友 我跟你说了 |
[35:31] | – So why’s she need a gun? – How should I know? | -那她为什么要拿枪 -我怎么知道 |
[35:34] | I don’t like this. | 我觉得不太妙 |
[35:36] | I do not like this. | 我觉得不太妙 |
[35:38] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:39] | Don’t “Baby” Me. | 别跟我来这套 |
[35:41] | She was going for the gun. She thinks she’s slick. | 她刚才想拿枪 她觉得她没露痕迹 |
[35:44] | She thinks she’s gonna put one over on us. | 觉得她可以干掉我们 |
[35:46] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[35:47] | You want me to draw you a sketch? | 要我教你吗 |
[35:49] | You know what. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[35:50] | Just let me think a second, okay? | 让我想想好吗 |
[35:53] | This isn’t the time for thinking. | 现在可没时间给你想想 |
[35:55] | It’s time for action. | 要立刻动手 |
[36:07] | Hey. We’re ready to go. | 可以走了 |
[36:10] | Not until we deal with her. | 要先解决她 |
[36:11] | Sure as hell can’t leave her behind. | 不能留她活口 |
[36:12] | She knows what our plans are. | 她知道我们的计划 |
[36:15] | Look, that only leaves one option. | 听着 只有一个选择 |
[36:22] | She’s good people. Just make it quick. | 她是好人 下手利落点 |
[36:26] | Excuse me. | 注意了 |
[36:30] | Patrick Jane, F.B.I. | 派翠克·简 联调局的 |
[36:31] | Drop your weapons. You’re coming with me. | 放下你们的武器 你们要跟我走一趟 |
[36:44] | Got this place surrounded with snipers. | 狙击手已经把这里包围了 |
[36:48] | You put your guns down right now, you walk out of here alive. | 把枪放下 你们就能活着离开 |
[36:51] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[36:53] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[36:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[36:54] | You think I’d walk in here unarmed with no cover, do you? | 你觉得我会赤手空拳毫无掩护地过来吗 |
[37:00] | I know you from somewhere. | 我在哪里见过你 |
[37:02] | Cole, there’s a sniper in that tree over there. | 科尔 那边树上有个狙击手 |
[37:05] | I can see his glass. | 我可以看到他的瞄准镜 |
[37:08] | No one has to die — not today. | 谁都不必死 至少不是今天 |
[37:10] | I know you. What’s he doing here? | 我见过你 他在这里干什么 |
[37:13] | – Who is he? – It’s her boyfriend! | -他是谁 -是她男朋友 |
[37:14] | I saw him at the jail. He’s a con artist. | 我在监狱看到过他 他是个骗子 |
[37:16] | It’s some kind of trick. What the hell’s going on? | 他在耍诡计 这是怎么回事 |
[37:24] | Well, here we are. | 露陷了 |
[37:30] | You walked out here to face us by yourself | 你靠一个后视镜 |
[37:32] | with nothing but a rearview mirror for a backup? | 就敢来面对我们 |
[37:34] | Worth a shot. | 总得试试 |
[37:37] | Sorry, I-I couldn’t think of anything else. | 抱歉 我想不到其他办法了 |
[37:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:46] | F.B.I! Drop your weapon right now! | 联调局 立刻放下你们的武器 |
[37:48] | – Put your gun down! – Freeze! | -把枪放下 -不许动 |
[37:50] | – Get down! – Get on your knees! Put your hands on your hand! | -跪下 -立刻跪下 把手放在脑后 |
[37:53] | Hands where I can see them! | 双手举起来 |
[37:54] | – Do it now! – That’s an order! Now! | -快 -这是命令 快 |
[37:56] | Cuff her, Vega. | 把她铐起来 维加 |
[37:57] | – Yes, sir. – Okay, okay. | -是 长官 -好的 好的 |
[38:00] | Oh, I’m so glad you decided to catch up. | 真高兴你跟上来了 |
[38:02] | You dropped this. | 你落了这个 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | Here we are. | 给你 |
[38:18] | I know what you want. | 我知道你要什么 |
[38:20] | You want my contacts — | 你要我的联系人 |
[38:22] | international smugglers. | 国际走私贩 |
[38:23] | I can give them to you… | 我可以把他们供出来 |
[38:25] | Lots of them — | 很多人 |
[38:26] | names, locations. | 名字 地点 |
[38:28] | Hell, I will tell you what their favorite foods are. | 我甚至可以告诉你们他们最喜欢吃什么 |
[38:31] | But first, what are you gonna give me? | 但是首先 我可以得到什么 |
[38:33] | You give us everything, | 你把一切都告诉你们 |
[38:35] | and we don’t charge Marie | 我们就不会以 |
[38:36] | as an accessory to the murder you committed. | 谋杀从犯起诉玛丽 |
[38:38] | She’ll get out, have a chance to have some kind of life. | 她还有机会出去 继续她的人生 |
[38:41] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[38:42] | You think that I’m gonna spend the only coin I got | 你觉得我会为了那个疯婆子 |
[38:44] | on that crazy bitch? | 用掉我唯一的筹码 |
[38:46] | You’re gonna have to do something for me. | 你们要为我做点什么 |
[38:48] | You killed a man today for no reason at all, you did it on tape, | 你今天无端杀了个人 被监控拍了下来 |
[38:51] | and you did it in front of an F.B.I agent. | 就在联调局探员的眼皮子地下 |
[38:53] | No death penalty — that’s the deal. | 免于死刑 就这样 |
[38:55] | Now, you’re gonna die in jail — | 你会死在监狱 |
[38:57] | just not gonna be for a while is all. | 只不过不会死得太早 |
[38:59] | Take it or leave it. | 接不接受随你 |
[39:05] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[39:14] | Yes. We can work with this. | 很好 这点我们可以接受 |
[39:16] | Read through this, please. | 把这个看一遍 |
[39:17] | We’ll send you a transcript as soon as he’s done signing. | 他签完字我们就会把副本给你 |
[39:23] | Agent Cho, did he agree to talk? | 周探员 他招了吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. You did good today. | 招了 你今天干得不错 |
[39:29] | Agent Cho, sir, may I say something? | 周探员 长官 可以说几句话吗 |
[39:33] | You don’t have to call me sir or agent. | 你不必叫我长官或者探员 |
[39:37] | I’ve been observing your work, | 我一直在观察你的工作 |
[39:39] | and I admire the way you carry yourself on the job. | 我很佩服你在工作时的状态 |
[39:42] | This place is a little bit crazy, | 这地方有点疯狂 |
[39:44] | but you make sense to me. | 但我能在你身上学到很多 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | I would welcome the opportunity to work with you more, | 我希望能有更多的机会和你共事 |
[39:51] | learn how you do things, get some pointers. | 学习你的办事方法 让我有所成长 |
[39:54] | I don’t know. I’ll have to think about it. | 不好说 我得想想 |
[39:57] | Oh. Oh, okay. Sounds good. | 当然 没问题 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:12] | – Yes? – Just talked to Abbott. | -怎么了 -刚和艾伯特谈完 |
[40:14] | The C.I.A got in touch with him | 中情局接触到了 |
[40:15] | about one of the names that cole gave up — some smuggler. | 科尔供出的一个走私贩 |
[40:17] | Oh, that’s great. That’s progress. | 不错 总算有所进展 |
[40:19] | Well, the agency squeezed Cole for everything they could get — | 中情局从科尔嘴里把所有东西都榨出来了 |
[40:21] | associates, habits, personal life. | 同伙 个人习惯 私生活 |
[40:23] | Mm. Well, what does that got to do with us? | 那和我们有什么关系 |
[40:25] | Turns out we know the smuggler’s girlfriend — | 结果发现我们认识这个走私贩的女朋友 |
[40:27] | well, you do. | 或者说你认识 |
[40:28] | I do? | 我认识吗 |