时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Keep yourself centered. | 保持住重心 |
[00:04] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[00:06] | Very good. | 很好 |
[00:08] | That’s it. Now, just keep your head nice and clear. | 就是这样 放松 不要想别的事 |
[00:13] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[00:14] | Jane’s teaching Vega balance. | 简在教维加保持平衡 |
[00:16] | Oh, that’s useful. | 真不错 |
[00:18] | How long? | 多久了 |
[00:19] | 43 seconds. | 43秒 |
[00:20] | Don’t think. | 别去想 |
[00:22] | If you have to think, | 如果非要想 |
[00:23] | thinking about dropping will lead to dropping. | 越想着要掉就越会掉 |
[00:25] | What should I think about? | 那我该想点什么 |
[00:27] | Anything. S’mores. | 随便什么都行 烤棉花糖饼 |
[00:28] | I love S’mores. | 我爱死那个了 |
[00:30] | Graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows… | 全麦饼干 巧克力 加上棉花糖… |
[00:33] | 60 seconds. | 60秒了 |
[00:34] | …toasted on a campfire. | …放到篝火上烤 |
[00:36] | S’mores are better in a microwave. | 用微波炉烤更好吃 |
[00:39] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[00:40] | Well, I don’t even know what to say to that. | 我都不知道该说你什么好 |
[00:42] | Very good. | 干得不错 |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:44] | Is agent Teresa Lisbon here? | 特蕾莎·里斯本探员在吗 |
[00:46] | Hey, I’m Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[00:47] | Julie Sandoval — U.S. Attorney for the northern district. | 我是朱莉·桑多瓦尔 北区的检察官 |
[00:50] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[00:51] | I was upstairs getting a deposition, | 我刚在楼上取口供 |
[00:52] | and I heard your name mentioned. | 听到有人提到了你 |
[00:54] | Your brother is James Lisbon? | 詹姆士·里斯本是你弟弟吧 |
[00:56] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:57] | Have you spoken to him in the last few days? | 这几天你有联系过他吗 |
[00:59] | No. What’s going on? | 没有 怎么回事 |
[01:01] | A warrant is being issued for his arrest. | 我们打算签发对他的逮捕令 |
[01:02] | I thought you’d like to know. | 通知你一下 |
[01:04] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[01:06] | He’s a material witness in a federal investigation. | 他是一起联邦调查案的重要证人 |
[01:09] | A man named Nathan Barnes was beaten to death 10 days ago. | 十天前一名叫内森·巴恩斯的男子被人殴打致死 |
[01:12] | He’s the son of judge Jacqueline Barnes. | 他是杰奎琳·巴恩斯法官的儿子 |
[01:14] | We think your brother may have been in contact with the victim | 我们认为你弟弟在谋杀当晚 |
[01:17] | the night of the murder. | 与凶手有过接触 |
[01:18] | So they were in contact. | 只是接触 |
[01:21] | Arresting him seems a little over-the-top. | 逮捕他有点过火了吧 |
[01:23] | We’d prefer not to, but he fled. | 我们也不想的 可他逃了 |
[01:25] | He what? | 他什么 |
[01:26] | We sent officers | 我们派了警员 |
[01:27] | to your brother’s house in Oklahoma City. | 去了你弟弟在俄克拉荷马市的住所 |
[01:29] | He slipped out the back door. | 他从后门跑了 |
[01:30] | He hasn’t responded to our attempts to communicate with him. | 我们想与他沟通 他没有回应 |
[01:34] | Can you reach him? | 你能联系到他吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah. I think so. | 应该可以吧 |
[01:37] | Are you not close? | 你们平时不亲近吗 |
[01:39] | No, yeah, of c– of course I can. | 不 我会联系他 |
[01:42] | Tell him to turn himself in. | 让他自首吧 |
[01:44] | It’ll be better that way. | 那样对他比较好 |
[01:46] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢抽出时间配合 |
[01:51] | Yes, it’s serious. | 对 很严重 |
[01:53] | An arrest warrant is serious, Stan. | 都发逮捕令了 斯坦 |
[01:56] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这不是小事 |
[01:58] | What’d he say when he called you? | 他打给你的时候说了些什么 |
[02:01] | Well, if you hear from him again, | 如果他再联系你 |
[02:02] | tell him to call me right away. | 叫他马上打给我 |
[02:05] | Stan says Jimmy called him, said he was in Chicago, | 斯坦说吉米打电话给他了 说他在芝加哥 |
[02:07] | but Stan doesn’t know where he is. | 但不知道他的具体位置 |
[02:08] | Well, if he’s in trouble, | 如果他陷入了麻烦 |
[02:09] | he’s gonna go someplace where he feels safe. | 那他应该会去一个会使他有安全感的地方 |
[02:12] | You know where that might be? | 你知道可能会是哪里吗 |
[02:13] | My parents’ old house, probably. | 也许会去我父母的老房子 |
[02:15] | Sounds right. | 听起来很靠谱 |
[02:19] | Vega and Wylie filled me in. | 维加和怀利把情况告诉我了 |
[02:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 还好 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:24] | How many siblings do you have? | 你有几个兄弟姐妹 |
[02:25] | Three brothers. I’m the oldest. | 三个弟弟 我是长姐 |
[02:27] | I’m the oldest of five. | 我是长兄 有五个弟弟妹妹 |
[02:28] | Some days, keeping them in line… | 有时候要管好他们 |
[02:30] | You want to strangle them. | 会气得简直想把他们掐死 |
[02:32] | All of them. At the same time. | 同一时间通通掐死 |
[02:34] | I’ll clear your leave. | 我准你的假 |
[02:36] | Take as much time as you need. | 要去多久都行 |
[02:37] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[02:38] | Go and take care of your family. | 去照顾你的家人吧 |
[02:43] | I have to go to Chicago, find Jimmy, bring him back here. | 我得去芝加哥找到吉米 带他回来 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:50] | I should only be gone a couple of days. | 我应该就走几天 |
[02:53] | You know, I can come with you if you want me to. | 你愿意的话 我可以跟你一起去 |
[02:55] | That wouldn’t be any fun for you. | 你不会从中找到什么乐趣的 |
[02:56] | Fun’s overrated. | 人们总是高估了”乐趣” |
[02:57] | If you want to come, you can come. | 如果你想去 当然可以 |
[03:02] | Do you want me to? | 你想我去吗 |
[03:06] | I would very much like it if you came. | 你去的话我会很高兴 |
[03:09] | All right. Then I’m gonna come. | 好 那我就去 |
[03:12] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起去 |
[03:34] | My parents bought this house when I was three. | 我三岁的时候我父母买下了这栋房子 |
[03:37] | I lived here all through high school. | 我一直在这住到高中毕业 |
[03:38] | I haven’t been here since my dad died. | 我父亲去世后我就再也没来过这里 |
[03:48] | This has got to stir up some feelings for you. | 回到这里肯定会唤起你的情绪 |
[03:59] | Could use a lick of paint, but it’s nice enough. | 可以再刷刷墙 不过已经很好了 |
[04:02] | You don’t have to be polite. | 客套话就不必了 |
[04:04] | I never lived in a house when I was a kid, Lisbon. | 我小时候从没住过大房子 里斯本 |
[04:07] | Little envy here. | 都有点嫉妒你了 |
[04:11] | It’s still there. | 钥匙还在这 |
[04:19] | Stan said he was fixing the place up | 斯坦说过他要好好修整下这里 |
[04:21] | so his family could move in. | 然后全家搬进来 |
[04:22] | He didn’t say it was a disaster. | 他可没说这里乱成这样 |
[04:25] | Beer and pizza — Jimmy was here. | 啤酒和披萨 吉米来过这 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna go call Stan. | 我去给斯坦打个电话 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:46] | Hey, where’s your old bedroom? | 你以前住的卧室在哪儿 |
[04:48] | It’s up the stairs — first door on your right. | 上楼右手边第一间 |
[05:21] | I love your, uh — your wall graffiti there. | 我喜欢你墙上的涂鸦 |
[05:30] | Jane? | 简 |
[05:33] | No. | 不要 |
[05:34] | Jane?! | 简 |
[05:35] | What’s going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
[05:36] | No. | 别打我 |
[05:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[05:43] | I take it that wasn’t your brother. | 我想那个应该不是你弟弟 |
[05:50] | No. Yeah, definitely. | 不 对 当然 |
[05:51] | The drywall will be in by the 12th. | 石膏板12号之前会装好 |
[05:53] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 |
[05:53] | Hey, Teresa, come in. Come in. | 特蕾莎 请进 快进来 |
[05:55] | Let me finish up with this butthole. | 我先跟这个混蛋打完电话 |
[05:56] | I’ll be right with ya. | 马上来找你 |
[05:58] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:59] | Where are your cowboy boots? | 没穿牛仔靴吗 |
[06:00] | I expected cowboy boots on the Chicago gal living in Texas. | 我还期待芝加哥姑娘搬到了德州会穿一回牛仔靴 |
[06:04] | Patrick, this is my sister-in-law, Karen. | 派翠克 这是我的弟妹凯伦 |
[06:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:06] | Is that Joey? Hi. | 这是乔伊吗 你好呀 |
[06:08] | Joey’s 3 1/2. Him and Annie are at preschool. | 乔伊三岁半了 他和安妮上幼儿园去了 |
[06:10] | This is Brian. | 这是布莱恩 |
[06:12] | And you have a newborn as well, right? | 你们还有一个刚出生的孩子对吗 |
[06:14] | Paul. He’s upstairs, asleep. | 保罗 他在楼上 睡着了 |
[06:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:16] | So, you’re Patrick. | 你就是派翠克 |
[06:17] | – Yeah. – It’s fun to meet one of Teresa’s boyfriends. | -是的 -见特蕾莎的男朋友总是一件很有趣的事 |
[06:20] | She ever tell you about Woody Squire? | 她有跟你讲过伍迪·斯奎尔吗 |
[06:21] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | Have you heard from our brother? | 你有我们弟弟的消息吗 |
[06:24] | The one who’s in trouble with the federal government? | 就是搅进了联邦政府的麻烦里的那个 |
[06:26] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, she doesn’t want to talk about Woody Squire. | 看来她不想谈伍迪·斯奎尔 |
[06:29] | So, uh, Jimmy has, uh, some information | 这么说 吉米手上有 |
[06:32] | about a — a murder or something? | 关于谋杀案还是什么的信息 |
[06:33] | Yeah, a guy named Nathan Barnes. | 对 死者名叫内森·巴恩斯 |
[06:34] | He’s the son of a judge. | 他是一个法官的儿子 |
[06:36] | Well, Jimmy will be okay. | 吉米没事的 |
[06:37] | I mean, he’s dumb, but he’s not stupid. | 他是有点呆 但是他不蠢 |
[06:38] | An arrest warrant is serious, Stan. | 已经签发逮捕令了 事情很严重 斯坦 |
[06:41] | Oh, damn, I thought that nap was gonna take. | 该死的 我还以为他会再睡一会儿 |
[06:44] | Come on. Let’s go talk in the living room. | 走吧 我们去客厅聊 |
[06:46] | So, Woody Squire — eyeliner and a lip ring. | 那个伍迪·斯奎尔 爱画眼线 还穿了唇环 |
[06:48] | He pierced himself — got infected right before prom. | 毕业舞会前他去穿环 结果伤口感染了 |
[06:50] | Swole up like a tennis ball. | 肿得跟个网球似的 |
[06:51] | Ask her. | 你问问她 |
[06:52] | Hilarious, Stan. | 真好笑 斯坦 |
[06:55] | Uh Jimmy called three days ago. | 吉米三天前打来过 |
[06:58] | He said that I might hear from some people that he was in town, | 他说我可能会听说他在市里 |
[07:01] | but if anyone asked, I should say I don’t know where he is. | 但如果有人问起 我就说不知道他在哪 |
[07:04] | And you didn’t think that was suspicious? | 你不觉得这很可疑吗 |
[07:07] | I figured whatever Jimmy got into, he could handle it. | 我觉得无论吉米惹上什么乱子 他都能摆平 |
[07:10] | Not all of us are cops, T. | 不是所有人都是警察 小特 |
[07:12] | And was anybody with him? | 他和什么人一起吗 |
[07:13] | We went to mom and dad’s house to look for him, | 我们去了爸妈的房子找他 |
[07:15] | and somebody jumped Jane. | 有人袭击了简 |
[07:17] | Holy crap. You okay? | 老天 你没事吧 |
[07:19] | Oh, yeah. Right as rain. Thanks. | 没事 毫发无伤 多谢 |
[07:21] | Wait, so this — this person was, like, in the house. | 等下 那这个人 他就在屋里 |
[07:24] | You have any idea who it was? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:27] | I-I mean…it must’ve been somebody looking for Jimmy. | 他肯定是去找吉米的 |
[07:32] | Uh, you know he’s playing cards again? | 他又开始打牌了 |
[07:34] | Great. Great. So you think it’s a poker thing? | 好极了 你觉得是因为打扑克的事 |
[07:36] | Somebody’s after Jimmy to collect a gambling debt? | 有人在向吉米追讨赌债吗 |
[07:39] | Definite possibility. | 很有可能 |
[07:41] | So, how’s, uh, how’s business, Stan? | 你的生意怎么样 斯坦 |
[07:43] | You’re a — you’re a contractor? | 你是承包商 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Well, home-remodeling contractor. | 对 住宅改建承包商 |
[07:47] | You know, kitchens, bathrooms. | 改建下厨房 卫生间什么的 |
[07:48] | Nice. How’s that going for you? | 不错 最近的生意怎么样 |
[07:50] | Things have been great. | 生意很不错 |
[07:51] | Yeah, money’s awesome. | 赚了不少钱 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:54] | I guess that explains | 我想这就解释了 |
[07:55] | why you haven’t been out to your parents’ place. | 为什么你没去过你父母的房子 |
[07:57] | That’s a nice, little place. | 那房子不大但很不错 |
[07:58] | Needs a little TLC, though. | 但需要好好打理下 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I’ve been swamped. | 是啊 我一直无暇抽身 |
[08:02] | Can we get back to Jimmy? | 我们能回到吉米的话题吗 |
[08:03] | Oh, absolutely, boss. | 听命 头儿 |
[08:06] | Uh, so what can I do? | 有什么我能帮的 |
[08:07] | Call his friends. See if any of them have heard from him. | 给他的朋友打电话 看他们谁有他的消息 |
[08:09] | We’re gonna check out the bars in Bridgeport. | 我们去布里奇波特区的酒吧查查看 |
[08:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:13] | Ooh, I forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[08:13] | Uh, baby’s christening’s on Saturday. | 宝宝的洗礼仪式定在了周六 |
[08:16] | Any chance you can make it? | 你能来吗 |
[08:17] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[08:18] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[08:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:20] | T, we all know with you, | 小特 我们都了解你 |
[08:21] | “I’ll try,” means, “I won’t.” | “我尽量”就是”我不会来” |
[08:23] | Look, I’d like to come. | 我很想来 |
[08:24] | It’s just I got a job. | 但我得工作 |
[08:25] | I got a job, too. | 我也得工作 |
[08:27] | You’re not the only busy person on the planet. | 这世上不是只有你在忙 |
[08:32] | It’s fine. Hey… | 没事的 |
[08:34] | Let me know if you can make it, all right? | 如果你能来就告诉我 好吗 |
[08:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:36] | Patrick, nice meeting you. | 派翠克 很高兴认识你 |
[08:38] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[08:38] | All right. | 再会 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry. My family is messy. | 抱歉 我家真是一团糟 |
[08:45] | Oh, no need. | 不用道歉 |
[08:46] | Messy people are good people. | 一团糟的都是好人 |
[08:47] | I’m not messy. | 我才没一团糟 |
[08:48] | You’re messy on the inside. | 你只是表面看不出来 |
[08:52] | Wylie, what’s up? | 怀利 怎么了 |
[08:53] | Hey, I talked to a friend of mine in the Dallas Office — | 我找了我在达拉斯地区办的朋友 |
[08:55] | Got some info on the Nathan Barnes murder. | 问到了点内森·巴恩斯谋杀案的情况 |
[08:57] | What’d you find out? | 什么情况 |
[08:58] | They found his body in an alley | 他的尸体是十天前 |
[09:00] | behind the Wrightwood Hotel in Dallas 10 days ago. | 在达拉斯莱特伍德酒店背面的巷子里被发现的 |
[09:03] | He’d been beaten to death. | 他被殴打致死 |
[09:04] | The M.E. found bruising and cracked ribs | 法医发现尸体上有淤青 肋骨骨折 |
[09:06] | in addition to a busted skull. | 还有颅骨破裂 |
[09:08] | That doesn’t sound like a robbery gone wrong. | 这听起来可不像是抢劫时出了岔子 |
[09:10] | Well, he did a lot of pro-bono work for battered women. | 他无偿援助过很多被家暴的女性 |
[09:12] | Dallas cops think it was probably an angry boyfriend or husband. | 达拉斯警方认为可能是愤怒的男友或丈夫所为 |
[09:15] | Well, why do they want to talk to Jimmy about it? | 那他们为什么要为这事找吉米问话 |
[09:17] | Apparently, they found his business card in Barnes’ pocket. | 因为他们在巴恩斯的口袋里找到了他的名片 |
[09:20] | That’s weird. All right, thanks. | 这就怪了 好 多谢 |
[09:22] | Ah-ah, don’t hang up. | 先别挂 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:26] | Wylie, it’s Jane. | 怀利 我是简 |
[09:27] | Yeah, I got in a little tussle with someone | 刚到这里时 我跟一个人 |
[09:30] | when we first got here. | 发生了点肢体冲突 |
[09:31] | Could you run a description, see what comes up? | 你能根据描述查一下吗 看能查到什么 |
[09:33] | Yeah, sure. Uh, hit me. | 当然 说吧 |
[09:35] | Male, caucasian, hazel eyes, | 男性 白人 眼睛淡褐色 |
[09:38] | brown hair, mustache, beard, | 棕色头发 留着小胡子 还有络腮胡 |
[09:40] | about 25 or 26 years old, | 25或26岁 |
[09:43] | 6’4″, 210 pounds, | 1米93 95公斤 |
[09:45] | An inch-long scar running vertically under the left eye, | 左眼下方有个2.5厘米长的竖直伤疤 |
[09:49] | And a tattoo of a spider on the inner-right wrist. | 在右手腕内侧有个蜘蛛的纹身 |
[09:52] | That is pretty detailed. Anything else? | 这描述真够详细的 还有别的吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:56] | He smelled of Aqua Velva. | 身上有很浓的水蓝韦尔瓦须后水味 |
[09:59] | Aqua Velva. | 水蓝韦尔瓦 |
[10:00] | I don’t think there’s anything uncommon about that | 不过我觉得在这个地方 |
[10:03] | around here, though. | 这不算少见 |
[10:14] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[10:17] | Teresa? | 特蕾莎 |
[10:19] | Teresa Lisbon? | 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[10:21] | T.J. Mullins. | 我是T.J·姆林斯 |
[10:22] | Hey, T.J. | 你好 T.J |
[10:24] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[10:25] | – Oh, my God. – T.J. Mullins. | -我的天 -我是T.J·姆林斯 |
[10:27] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:28] | Yeah, nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[10:29] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[10:29] | This one used to babysit me. | 她以前做过我的保姆 |
[10:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[10:33] | Remember when you sat for me and I locked you out of the house | 还记得有次你照看我时 我把你锁在屋外 |
[10:35] | and you threw a brick through the basement window | 你用砖头砸碎了地下室的窗户 |
[10:36] | to get back in? | 才回到屋里 |
[10:38] | And it was completely my fault, | 那都是我的错 |
[10:39] | and you paid my dad for the window. | 但你还是向我爸赔了窗户的钱 |
[10:41] | You were such a straight arrow, Teresa. | 你可真是正直不阿 特蕾莎 |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Uh, you know, we’re looking for Jimmy. | 我们在找吉米 |
[10:47] | H-have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[10:48] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 不 我没见过他 |
[10:51] | Have you talked to him? | 你跟他联系过吗 |
[10:52] | No, no. Definitely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[10:54] | T.J., you seem like a very nice kid, | TJ 你看起来是个好孩子 |
[10:56] | but you’re a terrible liar. | 但你真的很不会撒谎 |
[10:58] | I’d bet we will find a call from Jimmy on here. | 我打赌这里肯定能找到吉米打来的电话 |
[11:00] | Hey, where’d you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[11:02] | That’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[11:03] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[11:04] | He called this morning. | 他早上来过电话 |
[11:05] | Look, we need to find him. It’s important. | 听着 我们得找到他 这事很重要 |
[11:09] | I said I wouldn’t tell if anybody came looking. | 我答应过他如果有人找他我不会说 |
[11:12] | Uh, it’s a family emergency. | 是家里有急事 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | He said something about going fishing. | 他说要去钓鱼 |
[11:24] | That’s all I got. | 我就知道这些 |
[11:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:27] | Your mom called. | 你老妈来过电话 |
[11:29] | Should probably call her back. | 你最好给她回个电话 |
[11:31] | See you, T.J. | 再见 T.J |
[11:49] | Sis, what are you doing here? | 老姐 你来这干什么 |
[11:51] | There’s a warrant out for your arrest. | 有人发令逮捕你 |
[11:53] | You’re wanted for questioning by the U.S. Attorney, | 联邦检察官要找你问话 |
[11:55] | and you ran away. | 结果你跑路了 |
[11:57] | Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 你知道自己惹了多大的麻烦吗 |
[12:00] | Catch anything? | 钓到鱼了吗 |
[12:04] | No. | 没 |
[12:05] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Patrick. | 对 他叫派翠克 |
[12:08] | I want to help. | 我是想帮你 |
[12:10] | Did I ask for your help? | 我请你帮我了吗 |
[12:12] | No, but you’re my brother. | 没有 但你是我弟弟 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I’m your brother. | 对 我是你弟弟 |
[12:14] | You know, it’s funny how I’m only your brother | 有趣的是每当你觉得我惹事了 |
[12:15] | when you think I messed up. | 你才当我是弟弟 |
[12:16] | Look, talking to an FBI agent | 跟联调局探员谈话 |
[12:18] | is not a great idea for me right now. | 现在对我可不是什么好事 |
[12:20] | Talking to the feds is gonna get me in hot water | 被联调局问话会让我成为 |
[12:22] | with a very dangerous guy. | 一个危险分子的眼中钉 |
[12:23] | Who? The guy who came looking for you at the house? | 谁 那个去家里找你的家伙吗 |
[12:26] | Someone was at the house? | 有人去了家里 |
[12:27] | Yeah, somebody broke into the house. | 对 有人闯进了家里 |
[12:29] | Stan says he thinks he was there to collect a gambling debt. | 斯坦说他可能是去追讨赌债的 |
[12:32] | Or maybe it has something to do with what happened in Dallas. | 还是说这跟达拉斯发生的事有关 |
[12:34] | What is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:35] | You talked to Stan? | 你跟斯坦聊过 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Earlier today. | 对 今天早些时候 |
[12:38] | Is he right? | 他说对了吗 |
[12:39] | Was the guy collecting a debt? | 那个人是来收债的吗 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[12:44] | You’re gambling again? | 你又开始赌博了 |
[12:44] | Are you playing poker? | 又在玩牌了吗 |
[12:45] | Would you back off me for like one minute? | 你能不能别管我 |
[12:47] | Do you mind if I have a little talk | 介不介意我跟你弟弟 |
[12:50] | with your brother alone? | 单独谈谈 |
[12:56] | No offense, but “sister’s boyfriend” | 恕我冒犯 不过姐姐的男朋友 |
[12:57] | isn’t exactly a position of authority to me. | 对我来说没什么威信 |
[13:01] | Let me offer you a deal. | 咱们做个交易 |
[13:03] | You come back to Texas with your sister and me, | 你跟我和你姐姐回德州 |
[13:05] | and you’ll never have to testify. | 你就不用作证了 |
[13:07] | And no one will ever know that you helped us. | 而且没人知道你帮了我们 |
[13:11] | How do you swing that? | 你要怎么做到 |
[13:13] | We’ll catch the killer in a way that your testimony will be unnecessary. | 我们用来抓出凶手的办法不需要你的证词 |
[13:17] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[13:18] | Well, I skipped a few steps in the middle, but yeah. | 我跳过了中间几步 不过是的 |
[13:24] | I don’t even know you, man. | 我都不认识你 伙计 |
[13:25] | Why should I trust you? | 凭什么要相信你 |
[13:26] | Because I haven’t told your sister | 因为我没有告诉你姐姐 |
[13:27] | about the man in the house and why he was really there. | 屋里那个人的事 以及他在那的真正原因 |
[13:30] | I know he’s not from Dallas, | 我知道他不是从达拉斯来的 |
[13:31] | And I don’t think that he was there | 而且我认为他不是去 |
[13:32] | to collect on a gambling debt. | 收赌债的 |
[13:37] | Do I have to go on? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[13:39] | No. | 不用 |
[13:42] | Look, I-I don’t like keeping secrets from Teresa. | 我不想有事瞒着特蕾莎 |
[13:45] | I care about her. | 我很在乎她 |
[13:49] | And I care about the people that she cares about. | 而且我也在乎她所在乎的人 |
[13:52] | You come back to Texas, and you’ll be fine. | 你回德州去 不会有事的 |
[13:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:03] | We’re good. | 我们谈好了 |
[14:19] | This is where you work? | 这就是你工作的地方 |
[14:20] | It is, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[14:22] | Fancy. | 高端啊 |
[14:23] | Step up from the fryer at Casper’s. | 比在卡斯帕风吹日晒的好多了 |
[14:26] | It’s probably better for your face, too. | 对你的脸也有好处 |
[14:29] | Hi. I’m Jimmy Lisbon. | 你好 我是吉米·里斯本 |
[14:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:33] | Jimmy, come on. Let’s go. | 吉米 我们走 |
[14:35] | Later. | 一会见 |
[14:42] | Get in. | 进去 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:49] | You’re recording me? | 你在录音吗 |
[14:51] | You gonna read me my rights first? | 你不先向我宣读我的权利 |
[14:52] | I have to put this on record. It’s for your own good. | 我必须录下来 是为了你好 |
[14:56] | What were you doing in Dallas | 内森·巴恩斯被杀的那晚 |
[14:57] | the night Nathan Barnes was killed? | 你在达拉斯干什么 |
[14:59] | You’re gonna be mad. | 听了你会很生气的 |
[15:01] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[15:02] | Okay, but I don’t want to hear about it. | 好吧 我不想听你唠叨 |
[15:06] | I was at a poker game at the Wrightwood Hotel. | 我在莱特伍德酒店参加牌局 |
[15:08] | You drove to Dallas for a poker game? | 你开车去达拉斯就是参加牌局 |
[15:10] | It’s three hours from Oklahoma City. | 那里离俄克拉荷马州市只有三小时的车程 |
[15:12] | You’d drive three hours for a good game. | 为了一场好牌局你会愿意开三个小时车的 |
[15:14] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我不愿意 |
[15:15] | It must’ve been my other big sister | 肯定是我另一个姐姐 |
[15:17] | who taught me how to play cards. | 教我怎么玩牌的 |
[15:19] | Was the victim at the game? | 死者也在牌局上吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. Nathan was there. | 是的 内森也在那 |
[15:24] | We got to talking. | 我们谈了一会 |
[15:25] | He said he had some electrical work needed done. | 他说有些电气的活需要干 |
[15:27] | I gave him my card, said I was an electrician. | 我就给了他我的名片 告诉他我是电气技师 |
[15:29] | Did you see him get killed? | 你看到他被杀害了吗 |
[15:31] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[15:33] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[15:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:35] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[15:36] | T, look… | 小特 听我说 |
[15:39] | what happens is, I-I go to the Wrightwood, okay, | 我只是去了莱特伍德酒店 好吧 |
[15:41] | and Nathan is there. | 内森也在那 |
[15:43] | I know him and a friend of his named Charlie McInnis. | 我认出了他和他的朋友查理·麦金尼斯 |
[15:45] | He’s another law clerk. | 他也是个法官助理 |
[15:47] | They’re the only ones I know — by name, at least. | 我只认识他们两个 只知道他们的名字 |
[15:50] | Do you remember anybody else who was there? | 你记得还有谁在那吗 |
[15:53] | A woman named Vicki, I think. | 有个女的 好像叫薇琪 |
[15:57] | Met a dude named Ben. | 还见了一个叫本的男的 |
[15:58] | You said there was somebody there that you were afraid of. | 你说过那里有个你害怕的人 |
[16:01] | Don’t tell me you can’t remember his name. | 别告诉我你不记得他的名字了 |
[16:08] | The game’s run by a guy named George Holiday. | 牌局的庄家是一个叫乔治·霍利迪的人 |
[16:13] | George Holiday — 50 years old. | 乔治·霍利迪 五十岁 |
[16:15] | He’s a major player in the Dallas organized-crime world. | 他是达拉斯组织犯罪界的重要人物 |
[16:17] | Union kickbacks, sex trade, drugs, | 吃工会的回扣 性交易 毒品交易 |
[16:20] | suspected of a few hits in the ’90s | 也是九十年代几起袭击案的嫌疑人 |
[16:21] | before he moved into management. | 那时他还没混到管理层 |
[16:23] | Mobster in cowboy boots and a big-time gambler. | 穿着牛仔靴的黑帮份子 也是个一流的赌徒 |
[16:26] | Nathan Barnes was in a ton of debt to Holiday. | 内森·巴恩斯欠了霍利迪很多钱 |
[16:28] | How much? | 多少 |
[16:30] | $140,000, $150,000. | 十四五万 |
[16:32] | He was a chatty drunk after a few gin and tonics. | 他喝醉后就什么都说了 |
[16:35] | So, there you go. | 就这样了 |
[16:36] | Have fun catching him. | 祝你们能顺利抓到他 |
[16:38] | I’m not sure Holiday’s our guy. | 我不确定霍利迪就是我们要抓的人 |
[16:40] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[16:40] | It’s hard to get money out of a dead man. | 人死了就没法要债了 |
[16:43] | The killer is almost certainly a part of that poker game. | 凶手肯定是牌局中的一员 |
[16:45] | We need to get in on that. | 我们得混进去 |
[16:46] | Forget it. Took me weeks. | 算了吧 我花了好几周才进去 |
[16:48] | I had to charm Holiday with my mad poker skills. | 我用自己高超的扑克技巧才得到霍利迪赏识 |
[16:51] | Let us take care of it. How do we find him? | 这不用你操心 去哪能找到他 |
[16:54] | He’s a silent partner at an upscale sports bar | 他是达拉斯一家高端运动酒吧的 |
[16:56] | in Dallas called Donovan’s. | 隐名合伙人 叫多诺万酒吧 |
[16:58] | I just had a contentious phone call | 我刚跟桑多瓦尔检察官通了电话 |
[17:00] | with U.S. Attorney Sandoval. | 我们争论了一下 |
[17:02] | Her office was alerted by TSA about your brother’s flight. | 交通安全管理局通知了她办公室你弟弟乘坐过飞机 |
[17:06] | She asked that we hand him over. | 她要求我们移交你弟弟 |
[17:08] | I mean, you said that I wouldn’t have to do this. | 你说过我不需要作证了 |
[17:10] | Well, you won’t — just yet. | 不需要 暂时不需要 |
[17:12] | I told her that we caught a break in the case. | 我跟她说我们的案子有进展了 |
[17:14] | She wasn’t happy, but she agreed | 她虽然不太高兴 但是她同意 |
[17:16] | to let us follow it for 72 hours. | 再给我们72小时时间 |
[17:18] | Now, if we find a suspect in that time, the collar is hers. | 如果我们在这段时间找出嫌犯 她就下令抓人 |
[17:22] | If we don’t, then we need to rethink our strategy. | 如果抓不到 我们就得另换策略了 |
[17:26] | Cho and I need to make friends with a mobster. | 周和我要跟黑帮的人交交朋友 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna need some cash. | 我们需要点现金 |
[17:32] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想想办法 |
[17:36] | Jane, that guy who attacked you in Chicago? | 简 在芝加哥袭击你的那个人 |
[17:38] | I found someone who fit the description you gave. | 我找到了一个跟你描述相符的人 |
[17:41] | Name’s Delfino — low-level thug. | 一个名叫德尔菲努的小混混 |
[17:44] | It’s odd, though. | 但有点奇怪 |
[17:45] | Lisbon said he was after Jimmy, | 里斯本说他是在找吉米 |
[17:46] | but I can’t find any connection between the two. | 但是我找不出他们之间有什么关系 |
[17:49] | Delfino’s Chicago, born-and-bred. | 德尔菲努是土生土长的芝加哥人 |
[17:51] | No connection to Oklahoma City or Dallas. | 跟俄克拉荷马州市或达拉斯没有关系 |
[17:53] | If he was after Jimmy, | 如果他是找吉米 |
[17:55] | I don’t know who he was working for. | 那我就不知道他是为谁卖命了 |
[17:57] | Want the locals to pick him up? | 要让当地警局的人抓他吗 |
[17:59] | No. | 不用 |
[17:59] | Let’s sit on this, and don’t tell anyone, okay? | 先这样 别告诉别人 好吗 |
[18:02] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[18:14] | Holiday. | 霍利迪 |
[18:15] | They’re gonna run it. | 他们会地面冲球 |
[18:16] | They’re gonna pass. | 是会空中传球 |
[18:17] | Okay, let’s put it up there. | 好吧 下注吧 |
[18:18] | Let’s see, shall we? | 看谁能赢 |
[18:20] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[18:22] | Here we are. $60. | 押上 六十块 |
[18:23] | You’re on. | 来吧 |
[18:24] | Run it. Run it. | 地面冲球 地面冲球 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 漂亮 |
[18:31] | I do love taking your money. | 真高兴收你的钱 |
[18:33] | Well, I’ll have my revenge. | 我会赢回来的 |
[18:35] | Another? | 再喝一杯 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:37] | Bartender, two more drinks. | 调酒师 再来两杯 |
[18:40] | Oh, drinks on me. | 我都请了 |
[18:41] | Sir, you want a drink? | 先生 你想喝一杯吗 |
[18:42] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[18:44] | I buy my own drinks, thanks. | 我自己掏钱 谢了 |
[18:45] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[18:46] | Never put yourself in another person’s debt. | 绝不欠别人的钱 |
[18:48] | Let’s make this a little more interesting, shall we? | 我们换种更有趣的玩法吧 |
[18:51] | $1,000 says next drive ties the game. | 赌一千 下一球结束打平 |
[18:54] | That’s too much for me. | 对我来说太多了 |
[18:55] | Nah. $1,000. Come on. | 扯 才一千块 来吧 |
[18:57] | $1,000. Anyone want in? | 一千块 还有谁想来 |
[19:00] | Money on the bar. | 钱放桌上了 |
[19:01] | Do you know anything about football? | 你懂橄榄球吗 |
[19:03] | Why don’t you take the bet and find out? | 和我赌一把不就知道了 |
[19:08] | You ought to be more careful with your money… | 你赌钱最好还是小心一点 |
[19:12] | and your mouth. | 说话也是 |
[19:16] | Thank you… for the advice. | 谢谢 你的忠告 |
[19:22] | Goodness, you look delicious. | 上帝啊 你真美 |
[19:24] | Eh, fishing with the wrong bait. | 用错钓饵了 |
[19:33] | Charlie McInnis? | 查理·麦金尼斯吗 |
[19:35] | I’m agent Michelle Vega. | 我是米歇尔·维加探员 |
[19:36] | I’d like to talk to you | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[19:37] | about the murder of judge Barnes’ son, Nathan. | 巴恩斯法官的儿子 内森被害案 |
[19:40] | Sure. Yeah, terrible what happened. | 当然可以 真是一桩惨剧 |
[19:44] | Um, Heidi Pendleton. This is my fiancée. | 海蒂·彭德尔顿 这是我未婚妻 |
[19:47] | We work with judge Barnes. | 我们都是巴恩斯法官的助理 |
[19:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:50] | Nathan was an amazing guy. | 内森是个很好的人 |
[19:53] | I… um, I’m sorry. | 我 不好意思 |
[19:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:57] | Uh… it seems so senseless, what happened. | 发生这种事真让人无法理解 |
[20:02] | I helped Nathan with some of his domestic-abuse cases. | 我帮助内森办过几个家暴的案子 |
[20:05] | We became friends through that. | 也因此成了朋友 |
[20:07] | Nathan was at a poker game the night he got killed. | 内森被杀当晚参与了一场牌局 |
[20:10] | You were there, too, weren’t you, Mr. McInnis? | 你也参加了 对吗 麦金尼斯先生 |
[20:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:13] | So you know George Holiday. | 那么你认识乔治·霍利迪了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, but just from the game. | 是的 但只是牌友 |
[20:16] | Who else did you know at the game? | 一起玩牌的人里你还认识谁 |
[20:18] | Um… Nathan, obviously, | 有内森 当然了 |
[20:21] | Uh… A kid named Jimmy Lisbon, | 有个叫吉米·里斯本的小子 |
[20:24] | Uh, there was a woman named Vicki Shell, | 一个叫薇琪·谢尔的女人 |
[20:26] | and Benjamin Bennett. | 还有本杰明·本尼特 |
[20:27] | You played poker with Bennett? | 你和本尼特一起玩的牌 |
[20:29] | Yeah, it was nothing. | 是啊 没什么的 |
[20:31] | What do you know about Benjamin Bennett? | 你对本杰明·本尼特了解多少 |
[20:33] | Judge Barnes ruled against him | 巴恩斯法官几个月前 |
[20:35] | in a patent case a few months back. | 在一场专利案中判了他败诉 |
[20:38] | He was ticked off. | 他很生气 |
[20:39] | There was a lot of money involved. | 涉案金额巨大 |
[20:41] | That’s how we know him. You know, through the paperwork. | 所以才认识了他 处理文书的时候熟悉起来的 |
[20:43] | And the poker game? Isn’t that a conflict of interest? | 那牌局呢 这不算有利益冲突吗 |
[20:46] | I mean, I never discussed the case with him. | 我从来没和他讨论过案子的事 |
[20:48] | But someone did? | 但有人和他讨论过 |
[20:50] | Well, Bennett was working Nathan about it, | 本尼特跟内森说了这事 |
[20:53] | wanted to get his mom to revisit the ruling. | 希望他能劝他母亲改判 |
[20:56] | Nathan said no, of course, | 内森当然拒绝了 |
[20:57] | but, uh, Bennett wouldn’t let it go. | 但是本尼特总是缠着他不放 |
[21:06] | So, there were six players at the poker game. | 牌局里有六位玩家 |
[21:08] | George Holiday. | 乔治·霍利迪 |
[21:10] | Nathan was in debt to Holiday for 140 grand. | 内森欠了霍利迪14万美元 |
[21:13] | That’s a big chip for Holiday to play. | 对霍利迪也算得上是一笔不小的赌资 |
[21:14] | Charlie McInnis? | 查理·麦金尼斯 |
[21:16] | He lost big that night. Not a good night for him. | 当晚他输了一大笔钱 过得很不如意 |
[21:18] | Benjamin Bennett — goes by BenBen. | 本杰明·本尼特 人称本本 |
[21:20] | Former college basketball star | 前大学篮球明星 |
[21:22] | trying to make it as an entrepreneur. | 想借机创业的 |
[21:23] | The victim’s mother ruled against him in a patent case. | 死者的母亲在场专利案中判了他败诉 |
[21:26] | Vicki shell — avid cyclist | 薇琪·谢尔 单车狂人 |
[21:28] | and C.E.O. of a Dallas bicycle manufacturer. | 还是达拉斯一个单车工厂的总裁 |
[21:30] | According to Jimmy, she had an eye for the victim. | 就吉米所说 她挺喜欢死者 |
[21:32] | You’re sure one of them killed Nathan? | 你确定是他们中的一个杀了内森吗 |
[21:34] | Well, it seems likely. | 很有可能 |
[21:35] | We won’t know for sure until we get into the game. | 不进赌局玩一场 就不能百分百确定 |
[21:37] | Well, how’d it go with Holiday? You in? | 霍利迪那边怎么样了 你成功打入了吗 |
[21:39] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[21:40] | He needs a different kind of motivation. | 他要的是另一种诱惑 |
[21:42] | What kind? | 哪种 |
[21:59] | Scotch on the rocks, please. | 威士忌加冰 谢谢 |
[22:13] | On the house. | 免费招待 |
[22:15] | Thank you, kind stranger. | 谢谢 好心的陌生人 |
[22:19] | George, please. | 请叫我乔治 |
[22:21] | Teresa. | 我叫特蕾莎 |
[22:22] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[22:24] | So, what’s your story, Teresa? | 说说你的故事吧 特蕾莎 |
[22:41] | I got to tell you something, buddy. | 我得跟你说 哥们 |
[22:42] | You got a much better sense about women | 你对女人的品味可比 |
[22:44] | than you do about football. | 对橄榄球高多了 |
[22:46] | Well, it’s just money. | 输点钱不算什么 |
[22:49] | You really mean that, you’ve never been broke. | 这要是真话说明你还没破产过 |
[22:51] | Well, what’s the point of having money | 有钱不拿来享受 |
[22:53] | if you can’t have fun with it, right? | 要钱有什么用呢 对吧 |
[22:55] | Betting on sports is fun, | 用来赌球什么的很好玩 |
[22:57] | but, uh, there’s no skill in it. | 但是没什么技术含量 |
[22:59] | Gets boring after a while. | 过会儿就腻了 |
[23:01] | You play cards? | 你玩牌吗 |
[23:02] | He’s terrible at poker. | 他最不会玩牌了 |
[23:04] | Stop it. You’re drunk. | 别说了 你醉了 |
[23:05] | You’re drunk. | 你才醉了 |
[23:06] | I’m good at cards. | 我很会玩牌的 |
[23:07] | He lost $27,000 in one poker game, | 他一场牌局输了两万七 |
[23:09] | and then he told me it was fun. | 然后还跟我说很好玩 |
[23:11] | It was fun. It was fun… for a while. | 很好玩 当时是很好玩啊 |
[23:13] | I mean, here’s the thing with cards. | 玩牌是这样的 |
[23:16] | It’s like a showdown in the wild west — kill or be killed. | 像旧西部的决斗 就是杀人或者被杀 |
[23:20] | I mean, who doesn’t love that? | 这种游戏谁不爱啊 |
[23:24] | It’s nothing like that at all. | 扑克可不是这样的 |
[23:28] | You know, I might know of a game — big one. | 我倒是知道一个牌局 玩儿大的 |
[23:31] | 5 grand buy-in. | 头注就得五千 |
[23:32] | Is that something that might interest you? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[23:35] | Deal me in there, partner. | 算我一个 哥们儿 |
[23:41] | Jane’s in the game. | 简进牌局了 |
[23:42] | The Wrightwood Hotel? | 在莱特伍德酒店吗 |
[23:43] | Presidential suite. | 总统套房 |
[23:44] | We’re gonna need surveillance cameras all over that place. | 整个屋子都需要安装监视设备 |
[23:46] | You got a plan for getting them in? | 你们有办法装吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, I believe we do. | 我想没问题 |
[23:55] | The wedding’s next year, and we were thinking about | 婚礼在明年 我们在想要不要 |
[23:57] | holding it here at the Wrightwood. | 就在莱特伍德办 |
[23:59] | And then we were shopping and thought, “What the hey? | 我们正在购物 转念一想 算了 |
[24:01] | Let’s check it out.” | 直接去看看呗 |
[24:02] | It’s nice, huh? | 挺好的 不是吗 |
[24:03] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[24:04] | Well, we actually have an array | 我们有一系列 |
[24:05] | of all-inclusive wedding packages. | 婚礼一条龙服务 |
[24:07] | We just want to see the room. | 我们只想看房间 |
[24:08] | Oh. Of course. | 当然 |
[24:11] | This here. | 就是这间 |
[24:16] | And here we go. | 就是这里了 |
[24:17] | And the table is set up for an event tonight. | 桌子是为今晚的牌局摆的 |
[24:20] | This is really nice. | 真是不错 |
[24:21] | I think this could work, honey. | 我觉得挺好的 宝贝 |
[24:22] | You think. Hmm? Do you care what I think? | 你觉得是吗 你在意我的意见吗 |
[24:25] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢 |
[24:26] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[24:27] | You only care about what your mother likes. | 你只在乎你母亲的意见 |
[24:29] | Don’t talk about my mother. | 别提我母亲 |
[24:31] | Oh, I think we need to talk about your mother. | 我觉得我们非常需要谈谈你母亲 |
[24:33] | No, I think you need to calm down. | 不 我觉得你需要冷静一下 |
[24:35] | Do not tell me to calm down. | 别跟我说让我冷静一下 |
[24:36] | Seriously, you’re embarrassing me. | 说真的 你让我很没面子 |
[24:38] | Dígame una vez más que me calme | 你再说让我冷静[西语] |
[24:40] | y te rompo la cabeza y lo tiro del balcón. | 我就把你的脑袋扭下来从阳台扔下去 |
[24:46] | I’ll leave you to talk things over. | 我先回避 你们慢慢谈 |
[24:49] | I’ll be at the front desk if you need me. | 需要的话我就在前台 |
[24:59] | Camera in the corner, camera on the counter, | 摄像头装在拐角 吧台 |
[25:01] | camera on the thermostat. | 还有恒温器上 |
[25:03] | I didn’t know you were gonna flip to Spanish. | 我没想到你会转换到西班牙语去了 |
[25:05] | Kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. | 心血来潮 |
[25:06] | Did you understand? | 你听懂了吗 |
[25:07] | Something about ripping my head off? | 好像说什么把我的脑袋扭下来 |
[25:09] | You’ve been studying. | 你一直在学西语吧 |
[25:10] | Hand me the wrench. | 扳手给我 |
[25:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | You don’t see it at all. | 完全看不出来 |
[25:31] | Thanks. How’s the toilet? | 谢谢 马桶怎么样了 |
[25:34] | Busted. | 弄坏了 |
[25:36] | Excellent. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[25:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:49] | Teresa, I didn’t know who else to call. | 特蕾莎 我不知道该打给谁了 |
[25:50] | Karen? What’s wrong? | 凯伦 出什么事了 |
[25:53] | Stan got beat up. | 斯坦被人打了 |
[25:55] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 天哪 他没事吧 |
[25:57] | He said it was an accident at work. | 他说是工作时出的意外 |
[26:00] | I don’t believe him. | 我不信 |
[26:01] | Leave it alone, T. | 别管了 小特 |
[26:02] | No. Your wife is scared to death. | 不行 你妻子都快被吓死了 |
[26:04] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[26:06] | A couple of guys got drunk | 几个人喝醉了 |
[26:07] | and were looking for trouble, all right? | 就想找点事 行了吗 |
[26:08] | That’s not what you told karen. Uh, why are you lying to me? | 你可不是这么跟凯伦说的 为什么骗我 |
[26:12] | I’m not. | 我没骗你 |
[26:13] | Look, I know crap when I hear it, Stan. | 这种胡话我一听就听出来了 斯坦 |
[26:16] | I am gonna kill Jimmy for getting you involved in this. | 吉米把你搅进这件事 我不会放过他的 |
[26:19] | Just stay out of it. Please? | 拜托别插手 行吗 |
[26:22] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我到时候再跟你谈 |
[26:32] | What’s going on with Stan? | 斯坦出什么事了 |
[26:34] | What? Nothing. | 怎么了 没事啊 |
[26:36] | That’s what Jane was talking to you about at the lake — | 简在湖边跟就是在跟你说这个… |
[26:39] | Why you agreed to come out here. | 你为什么同意过来 |
[26:42] | You’re hiding something about Stan. | 斯坦出事了 你瞒着不告诉我 |
[26:46] | Jimmy…come on. | 吉米 拜托 |
[26:49] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[26:58] | Stan had a couple bad breaks in his business. | 斯坦的生意遭遇了几次困难 |
[27:02] | Karen’s last pregnancy was tough. | 凯伦上次怀孕 花了很多钱 |
[27:04] | He got behind on his bills. | 他有一堆账单没付清 |
[27:07] | He owes money to the wrong people. | 他向一些不好惹的人借了钱 |
[27:09] | A loan shark. What’s he in for? | 高利贷 一共欠了多少 |
[27:11] | Over 30 grand. | 三万多 |
[27:12] | $30,000? God. | 三万 老天 |
[27:17] | The man that attacked Jane — | 那个袭击简的人 |
[27:18] | He wasn’t looking for you. | 他不是在找你 |
[27:19] | He was there for Stan. | 他是去找斯坦的 |
[27:22] | Why’d you cover for him? | 你为什么帮他掩饰 |
[27:24] | Stan, he’s — he’s working so hard to be good. | 斯坦 他付出了很多努力想做到最好 |
[27:28] | Just wanted you to be proud of him. | 就想让你为他骄傲 |
[27:30] | I am proud of him. | 我为他骄傲 |
[27:32] | I’m proud of all of you. | 你们都让我骄傲 |
[27:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:36] | Did you call me when I got my electrician’s license? | 我考到电工证的时候 你有打来恭喜吗 |
[27:40] | You only call to yell at me, just like always. | 你打电话都是在骂我 一向如此 |
[27:44] | Look, I know I was tough on you | 听我说 我知道你小时候 |
[27:46] | when you were a kid, but come on. | 我对你很严厉 但拜托 |
[27:48] | You know what mom and dad were like. | 你知道爸妈的状况 |
[27:50] | Somebody had to be responsible, | 总得有人负起责任 |
[27:52] | and somebody had to be in charge. | 总得有人管这个家 |
[27:54] | Yeah? You were in charge. | 是 管这个家的人是你 |
[27:58] | Then you left. | 结果你离开了 |
[28:11] | So, Jimmy’s gonna be part of this? | 吉米是计划中的一环吗 |
[28:12] | Yeah. Has to be. | 是 必须是 |
[28:13] | He’s gonna play in the game? | 他也要参与牌局吗 |
[28:14] | I need him there. | 我需要他在那边 |
[28:15] | Well, then I’m gonna be there. | 那我也过去 |
[28:16] | He’ll be safe. We’ll have eyes on them. | 他会很安全 我们会留心他 |
[28:17] | He’s my little brother. I’m gonna be there. | 他是我弟弟 我一定要去 |
[28:19] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[28:21] | How’s it gonna go? | 计划是什么 |
[28:22] | Jimmy’s gonna make contact with all the suspects. | 吉米会跟所有嫌犯联系 |
[28:24] | Holiday’s sending the invitation. | 霍利迪发出邀请 |
[28:25] | Jimmy’s gonna make sure they show up. | 吉米要确保他们都会现身 |
[28:29] | McInnis. | 麦金尼斯 |
[28:30] | Charlie, hey. It’s Jimmy from the poker game. | 查理 你好 我是上次跟你一起打牌的吉米 |
[28:32] | Well, hello, Jimmy from the poker game. | 你好啊 牌友吉米 |
[28:35] | What’s going on? | 最近怎么样 |
[28:36] | Did you get George Holiday’s invitation? | 你收到乔治·霍利迪的邀请了吗 |
[28:38] | There’s a game tonight. | 今晚有一局 |
[28:40] | And then he will use the word | 他会故意用些说辞 |
[28:41] | that makes every poker player smell blood. | 让玩家感觉此局会获利颇丰 |
[28:43] | I’m telling you, Ben. | 我跟你说 本 |
[28:44] | This guy’s a whale. Okay? | 这家伙是条大鱼 知道吗 |
[28:45] | One of my friends played with him. | 我一朋友跟他玩过 |
[28:47] | This guy dropped like $20,000 in one night. | 这家伙一夜之间输掉了两万 |
[28:50] | For real? | 动真格的吗 |
[28:54] | He’s a terrible player. | 他牌打得很烂 |
[28:56] | Doesn’t care if he wins or loses. | 不在乎输赢 |
[28:58] | Just wants action. | 只是想玩玩 |
[29:00] | We’ll clean him out. | 能从他身上大捞一笔 |
[29:07] | Where are we with the surveillance? | 监控弄好了吗 |
[29:09] | Cameras coming online… now. | 正在连接摄像头 有画面了 |
[29:12] | Holiday, Jimmy Lisbon, Charlie McInnis, | 霍利迪 吉米·里斯本 查理·麦金尼斯 |
[29:14] | Vicki Shell, and BenBen are in the room. | 薇琪·谢尔 还有本本都进入房间了 |
[29:17] | All right. | 好 |
[29:18] | Tell Jane and Lisbon we’re ready. | 通知简和里斯本 我们准备好了 |
[29:22] | Yep. | 好 |
[29:24] | That was Wylie. They’re all set. | 怀利打来说他们布置好了 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. Um, yeah, I’m ready. | 对不起 我准备好了 |
[29:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:33] | Your brothers don’t hate you, you know. | 你弟弟他们不恨你 |
[29:37] | Yeah, they do. | 不 他们恨 |
[29:38] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们不恨 |
[29:40] | Jimmy’s right — I left. | 吉米说得对 我离开了 |
[29:42] | After my mom died, I was the parent, and I left. | 我妈死后 我是长姐如母 结果我离开了 |
[29:46] | Well, you felt trapped. Of course you did. | 你觉得你被困住了 这是人之常情 |
[29:48] | Now Stan’s life is a mess, Jimmy’s got a gambling problem, | 如今斯坦的生活一团糟 吉米嗜赌 |
[29:52] | And god only knows what Tommy’s up to. | 天知道汤米近况又如何 |
[29:54] | Yeah, sure, look, t-they’ve got their problems. | 对 没错 他们各有各的问题 |
[29:56] | But they’re good people. | 但他们都是好人 |
[29:58] | And they wouldn’t even be here | 如果小时候 |
[29:59] | if you hadn’t loved and protected them when they were kids. | 没有你的呵护与关爱 他们肯定还不如现在 |
[30:03] | You’re uncomfortable around them because you feel guilt. | 你在他们身边不自在 是因为你觉得内疚 |
[30:07] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[30:09] | But you need to know they’re not mad at you. | 但你要知道 他们没生你的气 |
[30:13] | They’re not. | 没有 |
[30:15] | They just miss you. | 他们只是很想你 |
[30:20] | You knew exactly what was going on — | 吉米和斯坦 还有房子里的那家伙 |
[30:22] | with Stan and Jimmy and the guy at the house. | 他们之间的事 你都一清二楚 |
[30:24] | You figured it out, | 你琢磨出来了 |
[30:26] | and you didn’t say a word to me. | 却什么都没跟我说 |
[30:28] | Well… | 这个… |
[30:30] | it’s not my business. | 不是我该插手的事 |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[30:37] | We’ve got a game to get to. | 我们还要玩一场好牌呢 |
[30:38] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[30:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[30:45] | You remember Teresa? | 你记得特蕾莎吧 |
[30:46] | I’m just here to watch. | 我只是过来当看客的 |
[30:48] | Make yourself at home, darling. | 别客气 亲爱的 |
[30:54] | Take any more of my money, you’re gonna have to buy me dinner. | 从我这儿再赢些钱 你就得请我吃晚餐了 |
[30:57] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[30:59] | That was a bad beat last week, Charlie. | 上星期是你运气好 查理 |
[31:00] | You don’t have to do anything other than play poker. | 除了打牌 你什么都不用管 |
[31:03] | Focus on the game. Let me do the work. | 你用心打牌 其他事情就交给我 |
[31:05] | What work, exactly? | 什么事情 |
[31:07] | You’ll see. | 你到时候就知道了 |
[31:07] | First, another drink. | 首先 再喝一杯 |
[31:13] | Toilet’s busted. | 马桶坏了 |
[31:15] | Plugged? | 堵了吗 |
[31:16] | It’s not flushing. | 冲不了水了 |
[31:18] | Don’t go in there. | 千万别进去 |
[31:21] | All right, so what do you guys want to do? | 好吧 你们想怎么办 |
[31:23] | You want to pull up stakes and take it to another room? | 收摊走人 换个房间吗 |
[31:25] | W-we — we’re gonna relocate | 厕所水管坏了 |
[31:26] | just because there’s a plumbing snafu? | 我们就得挪地方吗 |
[31:28] | I mean, I-I-I didn’t come here to go to the bathroom. | 我来这儿不是为了上厕所的 |
[31:30] | I came here to play poker. | 我是过来打牌的 |
[31:32] | Let’s just play poker. | 赶紧打牌吧 |
[31:33] | Man wants to play cards. | 人家要打牌 |
[31:35] | So be it. All right. | 那我们就奉陪吧 |
[31:37] | There is a washroom down at the end of the hall | 走廊尽头的健身房旁边 |
[31:41] | by the health club. | 有个厕所 |
[31:43] | Take a walk or hold your water. | 要么多走几步 要么就憋着 |
[31:46] | Patrick Jane. | 我叫派翠克·简 |
[31:47] | That’s my girlfriend, Teresa. | 这是我女朋友 特蕾莎 |
[31:49] | I’m just here to watch and enjoy the open bar. | 我就是过来凑个热闹 喝上几杯小酒 |
[31:51] | The game is Texas hold’em. | 我们玩的是德州扑克 |
[31:55] | No limit. | 不设上限 |
[32:02] | Start off a little slow. | 有点慢啊 |
[32:15] | And away we go. | 上牌吧 |
[32:32] | So, is Jane cheating? | 简是在出老千吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah, but he isn’t playing to win. | 是 但他目的不是想赢 |
[32:36] | He’s watching the other players so he can learn their tells… | 他在观察其他玩家 看出破绽… |
[32:38] | Ooh, what do we have on fourth street, here? | 看看转到什么牌了啊 |
[32:40] | subtle behaviors a player makes | 通过玩家的微妙反应 |
[32:42] | when he has a good or a bad hand. | 辨认出他手上的牌面是好是坏 |
[32:45] | I know what a tell is. | 我知道什么是破绽 |
[32:52] | Nose rub. | 摸鼻子 |
[32:54] | Last time she did that, she got a flush. | 上次她摸鼻子 她有一手同花 |
[32:56] | The nose rub is her tell. | 摸鼻子就是她的破绽 |
[33:03] | Ha. Told you. | 就跟你说嘛 |
[33:08] | Okay, game on. | 好 比谁厉害 |
[33:15] | Rocking. He rocks side to side. | 翻手指 他把筹码翻来翻去 |
[33:23] | Oh! Eyebrow scratch. | 挠眉毛 |
[33:32] | Hair scratch. | 挠头发 |
[33:34] | That’s all of them. | 齐了 |
[33:36] | Time for phase two. | 该上第二阶段了 |
[33:38] | So, it’s back to me, huh? | 该我了 是吧 |
[33:40] | Well, we all feeling good? | 感觉不错吧 |
[33:41] | We feeling all right there, honey? | 亲爱的 你在那边感觉还好吗 |
[33:43] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[33:44] | There’s something disturbing in this room. | 这房间里有些让人不安的东西 |
[33:46] | Ah, she’s a little sensitive, a little psychic. | 她很敏感 能够通灵 |
[33:50] | Psychic? | 通灵吗 |
[33:51] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[33:52] | Was somebody killed here recently? | 这里最近有人被杀了吗 |
[33:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[33:58] | Not in this room, but, yeah, one of our players was killed. | 并非在这间房间 不过是的 有个玩家被杀了 |
[34:02] | Nate — no. | 是叫内特 不对 |
[34:02] | Uh, Nathan. | 是内森 |
[34:04] | I-is — is that his name? | 是这个名字吧 |
[34:05] | This is getting a little weird. | 这有点太诡异了 |
[34:07] | Amazing, isn’t she? | 她很厉害 不是吗 |
[34:07] | Uh, it’s kind of uncanny. | 简直不可思议 |
[34:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:12] | We’re playing poker, aren’t we? | 我们正玩牌呢 不是吗 |
[34:15] | I’m in. | 跟 |
[34:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:18] | Uh, th-there’s more. | 还有什么东西 |
[34:20] | There is? | 有什么 |
[34:21] | I’m feeling a darker presence. | 我有种更阴郁的感觉 |
[34:24] | The killer is in this room. | 凶手就在这间房间里 |
[34:26] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:27] | One of you killed Nathan. | 你们之中有人杀了内森 |
[34:30] | Wait. Don’t touch your cards. | 等等 别碰你们的牌 |
[34:34] | The killer is the one who has the Ace. | 手上有A的那个人就是凶手 |
[34:44] | I think things just got interesting. | 情况变得越来越有趣了 |
[34:50] | She says the killer’s holding an Ace. | 她说凶手手上有张A |
[34:53] | I’m curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[35:18] | It’s McInnis. | 是麦金尼斯 |
[35:29] | Looks like daddy’s going to the big house. | 看来老爹要栽进去了 |
[35:41] | Gonna go get myself a drink. | 我去弄杯喝的 |
[35:42] | Not so much of a psychic after all, I guess. | 看起来也不怎么通灵啊 |
[35:45] | Now, can we play some cards? | 现在可以继续玩牌了吗 |
[35:47] | So, are we ready to go? | 那我们可以去抓人了吗 |
[35:49] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[35:50] | Now Jane makes sure McInnis wins. | 现在要等简让麦金尼斯赢 |
[36:12] | Ah, take it. | 你赢了 |
[36:13] | Oh, look out, daddy. | 注意了 老爹 |
[36:16] | Lucky guy. | 真走运 |
[36:18] | You’re good. You’re good. | 你真棒 棒极了 |
[36:19] | Boy, you’re hot. | 我爱死你了 |
[36:21] | You’re having a good night. | 你今晚运气不错啊 |
[36:23] | Okay, I am now gonna take the long walk | 好了 我现在要 |
[36:26] | to the little boy’s room. | 去一趟厕所 |
[36:29] | Feeling a little warm. I don’t know about anyone else. | 我觉得有点热啊 你们呢 |
[36:32] | Time for a drink. | 该喝一杯了 |
[36:35] | Or two. | 两杯也成 |
[36:38] | Can I get you something? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[36:40] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么东西 |
[36:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:42] | Honey, we’re leaving. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[36:44] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:44] | We’re in the middle of a game. | 我们刚玩到一半 |
[36:46] | Uh, there’s a hidden camera here. | 这里藏了个摄像头 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | There. | 这里 |
[36:52] | Camera? | 摄像头 |
[37:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[37:03] | Mr. McInnis. | 麦金尼斯先生 |
[37:06] | Agent Kimball Cho — FBI. | 周金宝探员 联调局的 |
[37:08] | What is this? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[37:09] | We know you killed Nathan Barnes. | 我们知道你杀了内森·巴恩斯 |
[37:10] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 简直是无稽之谈 |
[37:13] | Our agents in the room are telling Holiday it was you. | 房间里我们的探员正在告诉霍利迪是你干的 |
[37:21] | McInnis has been winning all night. | 麦金尼斯一整晚都在赢钱 |
[37:24] | He’s got someone watching in another room, feeding him cards. | 他一定在其他房间安排了人 告诉他我们的牌 |
[37:27] | Oh, Geez. | 上帝啊 |
[37:39] | Now, Barnes owed Holiday a lot of money. | 巴恩斯欠霍利迪一大笔钱 |
[37:40] | By killing Nathan Barnes, you cheated him out of it. | 杀了内森·巴恩斯 他就无法还钱了 |
[37:43] | This is a live feed. | 这是实时画面 |
[37:45] | Turn yourself in for the murder, and we’ll protect you. | 承认谋杀并自首 我们就会保护你 |
[37:47] | Look, I don’t know what this is, but this is really crazy. | 听着 我不知道这是怎么回事 但是这太荒唐了 |
[37:52] | Have fun telling Holiday that. | 那你去跟霍利迪这么说吧 |
[38:06] | McInnis, come on back. | 麦金尼斯 快回来 |
[38:11] | We’re waiting on you. | 我们正等着你呢 |
[38:14] | Come on, son. | 快点 小子 |
[38:17] | It’s your turn to deal. | 该你发牌了 |
[38:20] | Come on back and play. | 回来玩牌了 |
[38:24] | Get me out of here. | 救我出去 |
[38:26] | Good choice. Let’s go. | 明智之举 我们走 |
[38:31] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[38:47] | My fiancée, Heidi, started spending a lot of time | 我的未婚妻 海蒂 开始花大量时间 |
[38:49] | helping Nathan with his pro-bono legal work. | 帮助内森搞他的无偿法律援助工作 |
[38:53] | I suspected she was cheating on me. | 我怀疑她出轨了 |
[38:55] | I didn’t have proof | 我原先并没有证据 |
[38:57] | until Nathan showed up at the game that night. | 直到那天内森来玩牌 |
[39:01] | I was losing that night — bad. | 我那晚输了钱 输了很多 |
[39:03] | Something was off. | 有什么事不太对劲 |
[39:05] | Then I figured it out. | 然后我发现了 |
[39:07] | Nathan was wearing one of my shirts. | 内森穿了件我的衬衫 |
[39:11] | How’d you know it was your shirt? | 你怎么知道是你的衬衫 |
[39:13] | My monogram on the cuff. | 袖口有我的名字首字母组合 |
[39:16] | Nathan was sleeping with Heidi. | 内森和海蒂有一腿 |
[39:18] | Must’ve grabbed one of my shirts at her apartment | 他肯定是在她家的时候把我的衬衫 |
[39:20] | instead of his. | 当成他的穿走了 |
[39:23] | He took a lot of money from me that night, | 他那晚赢了我很多钱 |
[39:25] | and he — he smirked when he did it. | 还一直自鸣得意 |
[39:27] | Ugh, that little bastard. | 那个小畜生 |
[39:28] | He was just rubbing it in my face. | 他这是在打我的脸 |
[39:30] | He knew I knew, and he loved it. | 他知道我已经知道了 而且还很享受 |
[39:33] | I followed him out. | 我跟着他出去了 |
[39:34] | I confronted him. | 当面质问他 |
[39:37] | He had the nerve to deny it — deny all of it. | 他居然敢否认 所有这一切 |
[39:44] | But he was wearing the proof. | 但证据就穿在他身上 |
[39:48] | We spoke with your fiancée. | 我们和你的未婚妻谈过了 |
[39:53] | Heidi had gone to coffee | 海蒂那天和内森 |
[39:54] | with Nathan in her neighborhood that day. | 在她家附近一起喝了杯咖啡 |
[39:56] | Nathan spilled coffee on his shirt, | 内森把咖啡洒在衬衫上了 |
[39:58] | and she gave him one of your clean shirts to borrow. | 她就借了他一件你的干净衬衫 |
[40:02] | The only thing he ever did to you | 他对你做的唯一一件事 |
[40:04] | was beat you in cards. | 就是在牌桌上赢了你 |
[40:22] | Nice party. | 派对真不错 |
[40:23] | This is how we do it. | 我们都是这么办派对的 |
[40:26] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Hey, where’s my beer? | 我的酒呢 |
[40:28] | Oh, Texas girls drink Margaritas. | 德州姑娘只喝玛格丽塔 |
[40:30] | – Give me the beer. – Okay. | -把啤酒给我 -好吧 |
[40:32] | Hey, we got, uh, burgers, | 我们有汉堡 |
[40:33] | brats, veggie-patty crap if you want veggie-patty crap. | 香肠 垃圾素食馅饼 如果你要吃的话 |
[40:37] | Your face looks better. | 你的脸看上去好多了 |
[40:38] | Eh, it’s still a little sore. | 还有点疼 |
[40:41] | I know you’re in trouble, Stan. | 我知道你有麻烦 斯坦 |
[40:43] | Whatever I can do to help, let me help. | 有什么我能帮到你的 一定告诉我 |
[40:46] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[40:47] | I know I don’t have to. I want to. | 我知道不用 但我想这么做 |
[40:49] | Just enough to keep you | 只想保证 |
[40:50] | from getting punched in the face again. | 你的脸不会再挨揍了 |
[40:51] | I kind of thought you wouldn’t mind | 我还以为你不会介意 |
[40:53] | seeing me get punched in the face. | 看到我的脸被揍了呢 |
[40:54] | – I’m the only one who gets to punch you. – Okay. | -只有我可以揍你 -好吧 |
[40:56] | – You want one? – I’m good. | -想试试吗 -免了吧 |
[40:59] | I’m glad you made it out. It means a lot. | 我很高兴你来了 这对我意义重大 |
[41:02] | And Karen’s family was really impressed with you. | 凯伦的家人对你印象很好 |
[41:05] | I’m impressed with you. | 我也有很多感触 |
[41:07] | I’m proud of you, too. | 我很为你感到骄傲 |
[41:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | We should hang out more. | 我们应该多聚聚 |
[41:11] | Oh, like normal people? | 是说像普通人一样吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah, like normal people. | 对 像普通人一样 |
[41:14] | We should. This has been fun. | 确实应该 这样很不错 |
[41:16] | It’s too bad Woody Squire couldn’t make it. | 很遗憾伍迪·斯奎尔没去成舞会 |
[41:17] | – It’s a real shame about that. – Yeah. | -太遗憾了 -是啊 |
[41:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:23] | We talked about Patrick. | 我们谈了会儿派翠克 |
[41:25] | – You did, did you? – Yeah. | -还真谈了啊 -对 |
[41:27] | We like him. | 我们喜欢他 |
[41:29] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[41:30] | Don’t mess this one up, okay? | 这回别搞砸了 好吗 |
[41:36] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽力吧 |
[41:44] | I’m glad we came back home. | 我很高兴我们回来了 |
[41:46] | Me too. It was nice. | 我也是 这里很不错 |
[41:51] | I don’t think I’ve said this. | 我可能没说过 |
[41:54] | I mean, I know I haven’t said this, | 我是说 我知道我没说过 |
[41:57] | but I don’t really know if I need to | 但是我不确定我需要说出来 |
[41:59] | because you always know what I’m thinking. | 因为你总是知道我在想什么 |
[42:01] | Well, not everything. | 并非总是 |
[42:05] | Would you be surprised if I said I love you? | 如果我说我爱你 你会惊讶吗 |
[42:10] | I’d be… | 我 |
[42:12] | I’d be lying if I didn’t say I would be moved by that. | 如果我说我没感觉 那是在说谎 |
[42:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:24] | I said it. | 我说过了 |
[42:31] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |