英文名称:What Women Want
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Do you know the expression “a man’s man”? | 人们总是说的那种大男人 |
[01:04] | A man’s man is the leader of the pack. | 就是一群男人中的中心 |
[01:08] | The kind of man other men look up to, admire and emulate. | 男人们尊敬他 羡慕他 |
[01:14] | A man’s man is the kind of man who… | 大男人 就是那种 |
[01:17] | just doesn’t get what women are about. | 永远都不明白女人在想什么的人 |
[01:20] | Nick, my ex-husband, is the ultimate man’s man. | 尼克是我的前夫 他是个最典型的大男人 |
[01:26] | I probably never should have married him. | 也许我根本就不该嫁给他 |
[01:28] | I don’t think he understood a thing about me. | 我觉得他一点也不了解我 |
[01:30] | So, this is Nick Marshall’s office. Wanna peek? | 这就是尼克马朔的办公室 进来看看吧 |
[01:33] | Don’t worry. He never gets in before 10:00. | 别担心 他从来不会 在10点来上班的 |
[01:35] | He’ll send you on more errands than anyone in the entire company… | 他是整间公司最懒散的人 |
[01:38] | ’cause he can’t do anything for himself. | 他自己什么都不会做 典型的单身汉 |
[01:40] | He’s the least politically correct guy in the universe. | 是世界上最粗心的男人 |
[01:44] | He’s the king of all the T & A ads we do. | 他是公司T&A的头 |
[01:46] | You want babes in bikinis? He’s your man. | 你想要比基利和美女 找他就没错了 |
[01:49] | My dad? How can I best describe him? | 我爸爸? 我真不知道该怎样形容他 |
[01:52] | He’s always been… like an uncle to me. | 他总是 总是忙忙碌碌的 |
[01:55] | Yeah, Uncle Dad. | 对了 就是那种名议父亲 |
[01:58] | Although, Nick was a charmer. | 但是 尼克是个聪明人 |
[02:01] | Completely irresistible at first, | 总是让人无法拒绝 |
[02:04] | which feeds into the whole “man’s man” thing. | 这正是大男人的特点 |
[02:08] | You know about Nick’s mother, right? | 你知道尼克的妈妈 对吧 |
[02:11] | Because once you understand about Nick’s mother, | 因为 只要你明白尼克的妈妈 |
[02:15] | you understand Nick. | 你就了解了尼克 |
[02:20] | Nick was actually born and raised in Las Vegas. | 尼克是从小在拉斯维加斯长大的 |
[02:25] | Nick’s mother was a real, honest-to-God Las Vegas showgirl. | 尼克的妈妈是个名符其实的 拉斯维加斯舞女 |
[02:30] | When other boys were outside riding their bikes and playing ball, | 其他男孩子在外面 打球骑单车的时候 |
[02:35] | Nick was backstage hanging with the girls. | 尼克是在后台和女孩子们玩耍 |
[02:39] | He was their mascot, their little pet. | 他是她们的小男人 人人都爱他 |
[02:43] | They couldn’t get enough of those baby blues. | 他那对蓝色的大眼晴 总是让人看不够 |
[02:47] | Bang! Bang! | 碰! |
[02:51] | If you ask me, I’d say Nick’s motherjust about killed it… | 如果你问我的话 他妈妈 |
[02:54] | for every woman Nick would ever meet. | 是个很厉害的女人 |
[02:57] | She had a lot of sugar daddies in her life, | 她一辈子有过很多干爹 |
[03:00] | but only one true love… | 但是只有一个是她的真爱 |
[03:03] | the boy with the family jewels. | 那就是她的心肝宝贝儿子 |
[03:07] | 17, 18, 19, 20. Let me see that, kid. | 17 18 19 20 让我看看 孩子 |
[03:10] | And since Nick didn’t have a father, | 因为尼克没有父亲 |
[03:12] | his mom made sure he was always surrounded by strong role models. | 他妈妈总让他和很有手段 的男人在一起 |
[03:16] | Come here, huh? | 来这? |
[03:18] | -Men her boy could look up to. -Now you’re ready, huh? | -那种可以给他儿子做榜样的人 -准备好了吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1665个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:123个,GRE词汇:141个,托福词汇:179个,考研词汇:283个,专四词汇:230个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:555个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:22] | Keep countin’, kid. | 继续 |
[03:24] | There was nothing normal about the way Nick Marshall was raised. | 尼克马朔的童年和常人截然不同 |
[03:29] | So, what can you expect? | 所以你能拿他怎么办呢? |
[03:31] | You don’t have to be Freud to figure out… | 你一定能分析出 |
[03:34] | this was one cockeyed way to enter the world. | 来到这世界是多么愚蠢 |
[03:38] | Something | 某些东西 |
[03:40] | Really got to give | 真正得到的 |
[04:09] | Oh! | 哦 |
[04:13] | Don’t you ever knock? | 你难道不会敲门吗? |
[04:16] | It’s almost 10:00. You gotta go to work, and I gotta vacuum in here. | 已经快10点了 你该去上班了 我也得把这里收拾收拾了 |
[04:18] | And don’t forget… Another one who wears vanilla perfume. | 别告诉我又有女人把香水瓶碰倒 |
[04:21] | Don’t you know any women who don’t want to smell like candy? | 你难道你就不认识 正经一点的女人吗? |
[04:24] | -Toss me my lighter, babe? -Babe? | -把打火机递给我好吗? -宝贝 |
[04:27] | What am I, a little pig? | 你当我是那只会说话的小猪不成 |
[04:29] | I don’t have time to make you no onion bagel, | 我告诉你 我无时间给你做早餐 |
[04:31] | so please do not start to beg, okay? | 所以 别再和我唠叨什么早餐 |
[04:33] | And for the record, I don’t like finding these things in your sofa. | 还有一件事 我不喜欢沙发上有那些 |
[04:37] | What kind of woman wears underwear like this? | 某种女人穿的 |
[04:39] | Hey, my mother wore underwear like that. | 嘿 我妈妈就穿这种底裤 |
[04:42] | Just put them somewhere, will you, babe? | 随便放在那里就好了 |
[04:44] | Well, “babe” is gonna put it in the trash where it belongs. | 我只会把它放在垃圾桶里 |
[04:47] | So, your mother should excuse me. | 对不起你妈妈了 |
[04:49] | Did you ever consider dating a woman who wears real underwear? | 你就没想过要找个 穿真正底裤的女人吗 |
[04:51] | The kind that covers the entire bottom the way it’s supposed to? | 那种可不把整个臂部包起来的 |
[04:55] | -No. But if I do, should I call? -Oh! | -没想过 如果我改了主意会打电话给你的 -哦 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna go clean the kitchen. | 我要去收拾厨房了 |
[05:01] | You couldn’t toast me a little bagel, could you? | 你能不能帮我准备点早餐 |
[05:03] | Light cream cheese, tomatoes. Capers if we have any. | 面包 奶油椰丝和番茄 |
[05:06] | Please! Come on. I can’t think on an empty stomach. | 求求你了 你知道我最受不了空着肚子 |
[05:09] | Okay. All right. But only because you didn’t call me that pig name. | 好吧 好吧 但是你不可以再叫我加小猪的名字 |
[05:12] | Okay, you got it, babe. | 好的 没问题 宝贝 |
[05:21] | Mr. Marshall, how are you doing today? | 马朔先生 你今天好吗 |
[05:23] | -I’m fit as a dancing bear. -I’ll get that cab for you. | -和平时一样 -我帮您叫计程车 |
[05:26] | That’s some set of pipes you got. | 你的口哨真利害 |
[05:29] | -You have an excellent day, sir. -And you. | 祝您今天一切顺利 先生 |
[05:35] | At ease. | 谢谢你 |
[05:52] | Oh, oh, I’m so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[05:55] | I absolutely did not mean to do that. | 我真的不是故意的 |
[05:57] | -Here. Let me get that for you. -It’s okay. | 让我帮你擦擦 真的没关系 |
[05:59] | No, I’m mortified. I can see your hands are full. | 不 不 让我来吧 你的手上有这么多东西 |
[06:01] | -Thank you. -Sorry. Let me get the door. | 让我帮你开门 |
[06:05] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | 谢谢你 不 谢谢你 |
[06:07] | Half cup, grande, nonfat, thick foam, wet cap, no lid. | 大杯卡布其诺 低脂 低咖啡因 |
[06:10] | “Half caff,” grande, nonfat, thick foam, wet cap, no lid. | 大杯卡布其诺 低脂 低咖啡因 |
[06:13] | -So, when do you find out? -Um, today, I think. | -你什么时候才会知道? -我想是今天吧 |
[06:15] | Unless I didn’t get it, and then I will just never find out. | 除非我没拿到 那我就永远都不会知道了 |
[06:20] | I’m sure I didn’t get it. They were looking for an “earth mother” type. | 我肯定我会拿到的 他们就是要找一个有母爱的角色 |
[06:23] | I overheard the director say I was more space cadet. | 导演说我是年轻宇航员 |
[06:25] | I’m an actress. I can be whatever you want. | 我是演员 我能做到你想要的 |
[06:28] | -Is that true, can you? -Oh, better be true. | -难道不是真的吗?你可以吗? -如果不行的话 |
[06:30] | Otherwise, I’m stuck playing ditsy coffee girl the rest of my life. | 我就一辈子都要 烂在这间咖啡室里了 |
[06:33] | Thank you. Hon? Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Oh! Hi, Nick. Hi. | 嗨 尼克 |
[06:41] | Oh, Lola, my love. When are you gonna let me buy you dinner? | 你好啊 我的爱人 什么时候你才能让我请你出去吃饭 |
[06:44] | Nick, I don’t know why you don’t believe me. I’m not your type. | 我也不知道为什么我会这么想 但是 我不是你要找的类型 |
[06:47] | Trust me on this one. Cappuccino, extra foam. Tall or grande? | 相信我 大杯卡布其诺 加倍泡沫 |
[06:50] | Grande. Or at least I like to think so. | 大杯 至少我喜欢这种 |
[06:53] | -Next. -You know, rumor has it… | -下一位 -有传言说 |
[06:55] | I’m getting some really big news at work today. | 我今天会被提升 |
[06:58] | At least come out with me. Celebrate. I’ll buy you a coffee. | 为什么你今晚不能和我 一起出去喝杯咖啡庆祝一下 |
[07:01] | Memo to you: I work in a coffee shop. | 别忘了 我就在咖啡店工作 |
[07:03] | Hi. What can I get you? | 嗨 你要点什么? |
[07:05] | -Hi. I’ll take… -Want me to stop asking you out? | -我要… -你不想让我来烦你吗? |
[07:07] | Sorry. This will just take a sec. | 对不起 我马上就走 |
[07:09] | Because, Lola, give me the word and I’ll stop. | 告诉我个原因 我马上就消失 告诉我原因就可以 |
[07:12] | Yes, I’m gonna give you the word because I’m an actress. | 好吧 我就告诉你 因为 我是个演员 |
[07:16] | Or at least I’m trying to be one. I’m trying to concentrate on that. | 至少我想成为个演员 我需要把精力集中在这方面 |
[07:19] | So, you know, it would be a good thing, if you wouldn’t mind, | 如果你不介意这可是好事 |
[07:22] | to stop asking me out! | 别问我了 |
[07:25] | Honey, you seem so stressed. | 你看上去压力很大 |
[07:28] | I am stressed. I have a lot on my plate. | 是的 我有很大的压力 最近有很多事情发生 |
[07:30] | So, let’s not talk about this now. | 为什么不和我聊聊呢? |
[07:32] | Why don’t I meet you here, say, tomorrow? 10:00? 10:30? | 我可以来这里找你 明天10点 10点半怎么样? |
[07:34] | -Okay, that would be good. -So, that’s a date? | -好吧 那太好了 -说好了? |
[07:36] | It’s a date. Thank you. | 嗯 就这样 |
[07:40] | Sir, that was inspiring. | 先生 你真是太有手段了 |
[07:42] | I know. | 是的 |
[07:46] | Good morning, Sloane-Curtis. | 早上好 |
[07:48] | -Good morning, Mr. Marshall. -Hi, honey. | -早上好 马朔先生 -嗨 海莉 |
[07:50] | -What’s the dirt? -I was at breakfast this morning… | -干什么呢 -我吃早餐 |
[07:52] | -Hey, Norm! You winning? -Of course. | -嗨 呐姆 你赢了? -当然 |
[07:54] | I heard Miller’s shopping around, looking for a new agency. | 我听说有大事要上门了 有大客户在找代理人呢 |
[07:57] | Miller Lite. I know. I’m all over it. | 我知道 听说了 |
[07:59] | Also, I heard Darcy McGuire left B.B.D. & O. Good morning, Angela. | 还有 听说朵义 马贯尔离开了易卿广告 |
[08:02] | -You’re kidding. Left or was fired? -I don’t know. | -你不是开玩笑吧 自己离开的还是被炒了 -我不知道 |
[08:04] | Everyone there is thrilled to get rid of her. | 那儿每个人都渴望除掉她 |
[08:06] | Well, so much for edgy female vision. | 易卿的女主管真是浪费了 |
[08:10] | So, that girl we met last night at the club, | 昨晚我们在酒吧认识的那女子 |
[08:12] | nothing happened after you put her in the cab, right? | 你把她送上车后 没有发生别的什么吧 |
[08:14] | It did? Something happened? | 还有别的事情发生? |
[08:17] | But she said she had to be in bed early. | 但是她说她要早点上床的 |
[08:19] | I had her in bed by 11:00. Or was it quarter to? | 我11点就让她上床了啊 不 是差15分钟到11时 |
[08:21] | You… You’re like a genius, you know that? | 你 你简直是个天才 你知道吗 |
[08:23] | What can I tell you, buddy? I’m blessed. And today is my lucky day. | 你让我能说什么呢!是上帝保佑 |
[08:27] | Not only is my ex-wife remarrying… right now, as a matter of fact… | 而且今天是我的幸运日 |
[08:31] | but Wanamaker called me himself, wanted to see me first thing. | 大老板一早打电话来说要见我 |
[08:34] | -Called twice to confirm. -Call me when he makes it official. | -还打了两次和我的秘书确认 -什么时候升到创意部的总裁 |
[08:37] | It’s not gonna be as easy to suck up to “creative director,” you know. | 可不是件那么容意的事 我当然知道 |
[08:41] | Not to worry. I’ll make us a lunch rez at the Drake to celebrate. | 我已经定好了午餐的 桌子给你庆祝 |
[08:44] | Don’t count your chickens, huh? 1:00? | 先别这么着急 1点钟? |
[08:47] | Pick you up. | 我接你 |
[08:49] | Can I borrow this? | 这个能借我看看吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, the shark, babe has such teeth, dear | 哦 这沙鱼有尖牙 |
[08:57] | -Hey, Dina. -Hi. | -嘿 蒂娜 -嗨 |
[08:59] | Do you know the difference between a wife and a job? | 你真是家里家外一把手啊 |
[09:02] | -What is it? -After ten years, job still sucks. | 别这么说 不过10年后就是另一回事了 |
[09:04] | That’s a good one, huh? | 那个很好? |
[09:06] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. That’s not a good idea, no. | 如果我是你 就不会吃了 |
[09:11] | -Oh, Mr. Marshall, hi. -Hey. | 马朔先生 嗨 嗨 |
[09:13] | I put the storyboards on your desk. Picked up your shoes from Barney’s. | 你的文件都在桌子上了 |
[09:15] | Got your glasses fixed. There was no charge. | 您的眼镜也修好了 巴尼说不用收费 |
[09:17] | This morning’s staff meeting was cancelled. | 今天早上的例行人员会议取消了 |
[09:19] | And I got your cigarettes. They’re next to your laptop. | 我还帮你把实好了 就在桌上的电脑傍边 |
[09:21] | This morning’s staff meeting was cancelled. | 今天的例行会议取消了 |
[09:23] | -That’s what I was told. -Hmm. | 他们是这么说的 |
[09:26] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好啊 |
[09:30] | Good afternoon, sire. | 下午好啊 |
[09:33] | Hey, anybody know why the staff meeting was cancelled? | 你们听说例行会议被取消了吗 |
[09:36] | Nobody called us. | 没有人主持 |
[09:38] | Oh, but Mr. Wanamaker wants to see you as soon as you get in, | 对了 莫庚先生 说等你一到就去见他 |
[09:41] | which I told his office was 15 minutes ago. | 这已经是15分钟前的事了 |
[09:44] | -I know. -You couldn’t show up on time? | 我知道 你不必准时出现了 |
[09:46] | You know you’re being promoted. But you look very sharp, by the way. | 你知道他是要提升你的 你看上去精神极了 |
[09:49] | -Thank you. -Like a creative director. | -谢谢 -就像是个创意部的总裁 |
[09:51] | Very distinguished. | 非常出众 |
[09:54] | You able to handle yourselves on the 44th floor? Be truthful. | 你两个对搬去44楼?没问题吗 |
[09:57] | Are you kidding? We were made for the 44th floor. | 什么? 我们是天生会在44楼做事的 |
[09:59] | Now, get up there already, so we can break out the bubbly. | 快去见老伴吧 这样我们可以早点收拾东西 |
[10:02] | -Don’t wait up. -Don’t wait up. | 别等他 |
[10:05] | -He’s so adorable. -He says the cutest things. | -真是可爱 -他真是明知 |
[10:10] | Boy. | 小子 |
[10:14] | Sorry, buddy. I was in the board meeting that would never end. | 对不起 我被董事会拖住不能离开 |
[10:17] | -Have you been here long? -A couple minutes. That’s all. | -你等了很久了吗? -几分钟而已 |
[10:20] | Jess, can I get a cup of decaf and a couple Tylenol? | 玛柯 给我拿几片止痛片来 |
[10:22] | And see if we got any Echinacea. And I need some club soda. | 我的头都快炸了 我还需要点梳打水 |
[10:25] | I got something on my tie. Know what? Just get me another tie. | 我的领带上黏到了什么 还是算了吧 给我拿条别的领带来 |
[10:29] | I saw the mock-ups you did for Johnny Walker. They’re fantastic. | 你该看看玛柯 她以前替壮尼做事的 他们看上去很精神 |
[10:33] | Oh, that’s my job, Dan. | 哦 这是我的事 |
[10:36] | So, you know I’m not great at making speeches, | 你知道我不是很会讲话的 |
[10:38] | especially when I haven’t got you to write them for me. | 有些演讲稿还是你帮我写的 |
[10:41] | So, I’ll do my best. I’ve been in this racket over 30 years. | 我只能尽力而为了 我做在这个位子上已经30多年了 |
[10:45] | Let me tell you something, it doesn’t get any easier. | 让我告诉你 事情并不会因此变得简单 |
[10:47] | As a matter of fact, it gets harder and harder. | 反而会越变越难 |
[10:50] | The ’80s were our glory days. | 80年代是我们的全盛时期 |
[10:52] | They were all about alcohol, tobacco and cars. | 不过是酒精 草和车子 |
[10:55] | I felt like I was on top of my game. | 那是我们最擅长的 |
[10:57] | And then in the ’90s, men stopped dominating how dollars were spent, | 但到了90年代 男人不再是消费的主流了 |
[11:02] | and we lost our compass. | 真是很奇怪的事情 |
[11:04] | Women between 16 and 24 are the fastest-growing consumer group. | 16到24岁的少女 是目前增长最快的消费群 |
[11:09] | Girls who were born in the mid-’80s control our advertising dollars. | 这些80年代中期出生的小女孩 在控制我们广告业的主流 |
[11:13] | Sorry. No Echinacea. Hi, Nick. | 对不起打搅你 嗨 尼克 |
[11:16] | -Hey. -Red or lavender? | -嗨 -红色的 还是紫色的 |
[11:18] | Red. No, no, lavender. That’s good. | 不 还是紫色的吧 |
[11:21] | Lavender’s good. While we’ve been shooting beer commercials… | 这个很好 紫色很好 女人对广告业的影响 |
[11:25] | with the Swedish bikini team, the industry has been transformed. | 实在是不可估计 整个广告业都在改革 |
[11:29] | We were the agency in town ten years ago. | 10年前 我们是周围首屈一指 的广告公司 |
[11:32] | Now we’re struggling to be third. | 现在 连保住第三名都很难 |
[11:34] | If we don’t evolve and think beyond our natural ability, | 如果我们不想办法 改变一下目前的状况 |
[11:38] | we’re gonna go down. | 我们将走下坡路 |
[11:40] | “Think beyond our natural…” I’m not quite clear what you mean. | 改变目前的状况? 我不是很明白你的意思呢 |
[11:44] | What do you know about Darcy McGuire? | 我听到有关她的很多传闻 |
[11:47] | Oh, hey, I heard on the whisper shejust left B.B.D. & O. | 她刚刚离开了易卿公司 |
[11:49] | I never met the woman, but I hear she’s a real man-eater. | 我从来没有见过她 不过听说她很有领导力 |
[11:53] | She won that Cleo last year we should have won for the ad about… | 去年她拿走本该是我们广告大奖 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah, right. That was her? I forgot about that. | 对了 那就是她吗 我都忘了 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I wish I had. Oh, boy, I hear she is a bitch on wheels. | 是啊 真希望是我们赢了 我听说 她是个很厉害的女人 |
[12:04] | -That’s very funny. -Yeah, why? | 这很有意思 为什么 |
[12:08] | ‘Cause I just hired her. | 因为我刚刚聘了她? |
[12:12] | To do what? | 聘她做什么 |
[12:16] | You know I love you, Nick, | 你知道我很喜欢你 尼克 |
[12:18] | but it’s a woman’s world out there. | 而且 了解女人的心思并不是你强项 |
[12:20] | Getting into a women’s psyche is not exactly your strong suit. | 解开她们的裤子 |
[12:23] | You can get into their pants better than anybody on Earth, | 你比世界上任何人都厉害 |
[12:26] | but their psyche is a whole other ball game. | 但是 心思就是另一回事了 |
[12:28] | You hired Darcy McGuire to do what? | 你请了朵义马贯尔来做什么? |
[12:31] | She hasn’t done it on her own yet, but somebody was gonna grab her. | 我知道她还没有自己主过事 但是迟早会有人要抢他 |
[12:35] | And she’s smart, Nick. She’s very smart. | 而且 她很聪明 尼克 她非常聪明 |
[12:38] | You made her creative director, didn’t you? | 你让她做了创意部总裁 对不对 |
[12:43] | Sorry. This isn’t easy, | 对不起 兄弟我的位子也不容易做 |
[12:45] | but I got the board breathing down my neck. | 我背后还有一席的董事会盯着我 |
[12:47] | She’s coming in this afternoon. You’ll meet her. | 她今天下午就会来 你会见到她 |
[12:49] | Come on. Roll with this. | 别这样 为子公司 的前途和她共事吧 |
[12:52] | Work with her because she’s got what I need to keep this place afloat. | 因为她有我需要 的东西扭转这的局面 |
[12:56] | She’s got what you need, meaning she’s a woman. | 她有你需要的东西 就因为她是个女人 |
[12:59] | You know how we can compete with that? | 你知道我们都不擅长这个 |
[13:05] | He’s coming. He’s coming. He’s coming. | 他来了 来了 来了 |
[13:10] | Not so fast, girls. Put it on ice. | 别这么心急 别着急 |
[13:15] | We’ll break it out soon. | 我没有什么好消息好庆祝的 |
[13:18] | We’re not moving to the 44th floor? | 我们不搬去44楼吗! |
[13:20] | Not today. | 起码不是今天 |
[13:24] | -Oh. -Okay, Gigi, one more. | -哦 -好 琪琪 |
[13:27] | Gigi, your ex is here. | 琪琪 你前夫来了 |
[13:37] | Honey, you look like… $48 million. | 亲爱的 你看上去像 是四千八百万美金 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢的 |
[13:44] | -May I kiss the bride? -Sure. | -我能亲亲新娘吗 -当然 |
[13:48] | -Nick. -Nick! Ted. | 尼克 尼克 你来了 |
[13:51] | Congratulations, Ted. You’re a lucky man. | 祝贺你 泰德 你是个幸运的男人 |
[13:54] | Well, thanks. I happen to agree. | 谢谢你 我也这么认为 |
[13:56] | So, you’re going on a cruise. Two weeks, huh? | 你们要去度密月了?两星期? |
[13:59] | Well, actually, the cruise is just the last week. | 只有最后一个星期在游艇上 |
[14:01] | Alexandra has an itinerary, and I faxed one… | 爱立丝会去和你住 |
[14:03] | to your office yesterday, to your apartment last week. | 我昨天把时间表传真到你办公室 上个星期传到你家里 |
[14:06] | Ted’s office has one, as does the school. | 看来一切都安排好了 |
[14:08] | -In case I’ve fallen off the planet? -You never know. | 总会有需要的时候 |
[14:14] | Hey, here she is. Pretty in pink. So, two whole weeks together? | 她来了 我们的小公主 我们有两个星期时间在一起 |
[14:18] | -Yeah, how you gonna handle it? -I’m gonna love it. | 是啊 你能照顾好一切吧 |
[14:21] | You can take care of your old man. Cook for me. Get my slippers. | 你已经这么大 刚好来照顾我 |
[14:25] | -Yeah, that’ll be happening. -Alexandra has a boyfriend now. | 别做梦了 爱立丝已经有男朋友了 |
[14:28] | -Mom! -So he won’t be surprised. | 妈妈 我只是告诉他 这样他去看你时 |
[14:32] | You have a boyfriend? You’re only 13 years old. | 他不会大惊小怪 你已经有男朋友了 你才13岁啊 |
[14:34] | Am I? I thought I was 15. | 是吗?我以为我已经15岁了 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会很好的 |
[14:40] | Look, I wanna meet Cameron. | 我要和朋友出去一下 |
[14:42] | -Okay if I meet Dad at his place? -Is it all right? | 可以让自己去爸爸那里吗 |
[14:45] | -Yeah, well, l… -What time? | 你们要出去 什么时候回去 |
[14:47] | 8:00. 9:00, maybe? | 8点?也许9点? |
[14:49] | -7:30. -Okay. | 7点半 好吧 |
[14:51] | -Bye, Mom. -Oh, honey. I’m gonna miss you. | 再见 妈妈 宝贝 我会想你的 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna miss you too. Ted, have a good time. | 我也会想你的 泰德 好好玩 |
[14:57] | -Bye, pumpkin. -Bye. | 再见 |
[15:00] | -Nick. -Honey. | 尼克 亲爱的 |
[15:03] | Later. | 回头见 |
[15:07] | Yeah, 7:30’s fine. Thanks for asking. | 7点半没问题 谢谢你问我 |
[15:10] | And the name’s Dad. | 记得叫我爸爸 |
[15:21] | -Here you go. -Thanks. | 给你 |
[15:26] | -Hey, I heard. I can’t believe this. -My next headache. | 嘿 我听说了真不敢相信 别再提了 |
[15:29] | Don’t worry. We’ll get through it. | 别担心 我们会有抬头的一天的 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:33] | Everyone, everyone, meet Darcy McGuire. | 大家注意 这就是朵义马贯尔 |
[15:38] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 天那 |
[15:39] | -My goodness. Everybody showed up. -Darcy, how are you? | 嗨 你们好 谢谢大家赏面 朵义 你好吗? |
[15:43] | -Nice to see you. Hi! -Pleasant surprise. | 很高兴见到你 真是个惊喜 |
[15:46] | -God, what a small world. -Welcome aboard. | 嗨 世界真小 欢迎加入 |
[15:49] | I’m so glad to meet you. | 真高兴能和大家共事 |
[15:56] | Hello. I’m Darcy. | 哈佬!我是朵义 |
[15:58] | Hi. I’m Nick Marshall. | 我是尼克 |
[16:00] | Oh, I’ve heard a lot about you, Nick. | 我早就听说你了 尼克 |
[16:03] | -I’ve heard a lot about you too. -Don’t worry, can’t all be true. | -我也早听说你了 -别担心 不会是真的 |
[16:06] | Let’s hope not. | 希望如此 |
[16:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:12] | Hey, standing room only. It’s a first. | 大家入座吧 |
[16:15] | I’m very, very excited for you all to meet Darcy McGuire. | 我很荣幸的向大家介绍 朵义马贯尔 |
[16:19] | Darcy’s extraordinary reputation… | 我知道朵义在这个领域 |
[16:21] | as a leader in the field precedes her. | 有出色的口碑 |
[16:23] | At B.B.D. & O., Darcy led a creative team… | 在易卿 朵义带领的小组 |
[16:26] | that snagged $500 million in new business wins. | 拿到了5百万美金的合同 |
[16:29] | And that was just last year alone. | 那还只是去年一年而已 |
[16:31] | At Sloane-Curtis, we’ve prided ourselves on our strategic thinking. | 我们总是自称自己是行业带头人 |
[16:35] | Now it’s time for us to step up and prove ourselves creatively… | 现在 正是我们的机会 |
[16:40] | in the marketplace. | 向市场证明我们真正的创造才能 |
[16:42] | And I’m thrilled that Darcy has consented to move across town, | 我荣幸的向大家宣布 朵义已经决定 |
[16:44] | join our team and lead us into the 21 st century. | 加入我们的队伍 带领我们进入全新的21世纪 |
[16:50] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[16:52] | And thank you all for that warm welcome. | 谢谢大家的热烈欢迎 |
[16:54] | Let me start off by saying the feeling is mutual. | 首先 我现在的心情是很不平静 |
[16:57] | I am absolutely thrilled to be here. | 我真的很兴奋能够加入你们 |
[16:59] | When I first started in this business, it was my dream… | 当我刚进入这个行业时 |
[17:02] | to work at Sloane-Curtis. | 我一直梦想能够为森隆公司效力 |
[17:04] | I even believe I applied for a job here twice. | 我还曾经来这里应徵过两次 |
[17:06] | Somebody call personnel. | 我们的人事部门需要注意 |
[17:10] | But it was B.B.D. & O. That offered me a home. | 但是 易卿最早给了我这作工作 |
[17:13] | And what I learned there was that any success I had… | 我从那里学到的是任何 我取得的成绩 |
[17:16] | was a direct result of the team of people that I work with. | 都是和我同事们共同努力分不开 |
[17:19] | I know that two heads are better than one. | 我知道二个人的头脑比一个人好 |
[17:22] | I know that five heads are better than two. | 我知道五个人的主意 会比二个人好 |
[17:24] | And I know that if we put our heads… | 我还知道只要我们把每个人的头脑… |
[17:26] | …and our hearts into this company, | 和心思都放在公司的生死人 |
[17:28] | we will deliver, I know that. | 我们一定会成功 我非常明白这一点 |
[17:30] | Now, I love challenges. I love hard work. | 我喜欢挑战 我喜欢努力工作 |
[17:33] | I look forward to sitting at this very table tossing ideas around… | 我会和大家一工作直到凌晨 |
[17:36] | until what I fear will be the wee hours of the morning. | 更重要的是我希望我们的成果 |
[17:40] | I want the work we do to say something about who we are. | 能够让人们了解我们是谁 |
[17:44] | -How we think, what we feel. -I’m sorry. | -我们的想法是什么 -对不起 |
[17:48] | Excuse me. | 真抱歉 |
[17:51] | So, as our friends in Hollywood say, “Let’s cut to the chase.” | 让我们转入正题吧 |
[17:56] | How are we gonna turn this company around? | 我们如何才能把森隆救回来? |
[18:00] | When Sears decided to go after women in their advertising… | 当喜尔斯公司法定转向 女士用品和公告计划时 |
[18:04] | and said, “Come see the softer side of Sears,” | 他们打出了来看看 喜尔斯温柔的一面 |
[18:06] | their revenues went up 30%. | 他们的收入增加了百份之三十 |
[18:08] | Thirty percent. That’s huge. | 百分之三十 个很可怕的数字 |
[18:11] | Female-driven advertising totalled $40 billion last year. | 去年针对女士广告 支出总额400亿美元 |
[18:15] | And Sloane-Curtis’ share of that was? | 而柯蒂斯呢? |
[18:20] | Zero. | 零 |
[18:22] | If you want to sell an anti-wrinkle cream… | 如果你想卖一瓶防铍霜 |
[18:24] | or a Ford Mustang to a woman… forgive me… | 或是一辆伏特野马跑车给女人 |
[18:27] | but this is the last place you bring your business. | 这是我们插手的最后机会 |
[18:29] | And we can’t afford to not have a piece of a $40 billion pie. | 我们已经不能再放任 这块400亿美金的派不理了 |
[18:33] | So, I have put together a little kit for everybody. | 所以 我给每个人准备了一盒东西 |
[18:37] | Nobody panic. This is supposed to be fun. | 大家都不要紧张这会很有意思 |
[18:40] | Every product in this box is looking for new representation… | 这个盒子里的每一个东西 都需要一个新的推销方案 |
[18:44] | right now, and they’re all made for women. | 这些都是女士用品 |
[18:47] | I’m pretty sure all the women here are familiar with these products, | 我肯定这里的女士 都很熟悉这些东西 |
[18:50] | so for the men let’s just briefly run through them. | 至于男士们 让我大致介绍一下 |
[18:53] | Here you go, Nick. | 这是你的 尼克 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:02] | Each kit contains anti-wrinkle cream, | 我每盒子里都有抗铍霜 |
[19:05] | mascara, moisturizing lipstick, | 玛丝葛若 润唇膏 |
[19:08] | bath beads, quick-dry nail polish, | 润滑珠 快干指甲油 |
[19:11] | an at-home waxing kit, a more wonderful Wonderbra, | 一个家庭装脱毛腊 魔术胸罩 |
[19:15] | -a pregnancy test, hair volumizer, -Oh, sorry. | 一个家庭型怀孕检测条 对不起 |
[19:19] | Pore cleansing strips, Advil, | 面部粉刺清洁帖纸 |
[19:21] | control-top panty hose and a Visa card. | 艾德威尔 连身长筒丝袜 和一张VISA信用卡 |
[19:25] | Now I want everybody to come up with something… | 我希望每个人为一种或是两种 |
[19:28] | for one product, for two, the whole box… whatever moves you. | 或是整盒产品提出一样的新建议 |
[19:32] | We’ll get together tomorrow, have a little show-and-tell. | 明天 我们把大家的想法说出来 看看结果如何 |
[19:35] | How’s 8:30 for everybody? | 8点半怎么样 |
[19:37] | Great. See you at 8:30 tomorrow morning. | 好极了 我们明天一早8点半见 |
[19:44] | A nightmare. | 恶梦 |
[19:47] | Read my lips… | 看我口型 |
[19:50] | night-mare. | 恶梦 |
[19:52] | Miss, miss, miss! | 进不去 进不去 |
[19:54] | That’s another 500 bucks. | 500块又没有了 |
[19:59] | We play our dangerous game. | 这是很危险的游戏 |
[20:02] | A game of chess… against our old adversary. | 生命攸关 |
[20:05] | “Adversary”? Surely you mean adversary, old boy? | 攸关?你确定生死敌手? |
[20:10] | Vinaigrette for arugula salad. | 香料、色拉 |
[20:13] | …women’s political caucus. -Tuck the pelvis under. Lifting. | -女人的把戏 -举起胯部 |
[20:20] | Buns of steel. | 偷袭屁股 |
[20:22] | I’d steal her buns if I could. | 我会钉死她的下部的 |
[20:26] | Here it comes. Yes, he nailed the dismount! | 来了 他已经擒住了这下马 |
[20:29] | Now let’s check in on the women’s finals. | 让我们看看女子决赛的情况 |
[20:32] | Women’s finals. | 女子决赛 |
[20:34] | There’s way too much estrogen on television these days. | 现在的电视节目也被女人控制了 |
[20:41] | And as we all know, the perfect antidote for estrogen… | 好像没有女人地球就不转了 |
[20:44] | Is Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[20:48] | Oh, I need some Frank. | 哦 我需要弗兰克 |
[20:54] | Help me, buddy. Help me now. | 帮帮我 帮帮我吧 |
[21:04] | I won’t dance don’t ask me | 别要我跳 我不跳舞 |
[21:07] | I won’t dance Don’t ask me | 我不跳舞 别要我跳 |
[21:10] | I won’t dance, madam, with you | 我不和你跳 女士 |
[21:15] | My heart won’t let my feet do things that they should do | 我不能随心做事 |
[21:22] | You know what You’re lovely | 你知道你是多么可爱 |
[21:25] | You know what You’re so lovely | 你知道你是多么可爱 |
[21:28] | And, oh what you do to me | 哦 你想对我怎么样 |
[21:33] | I’m like an ocean wave that’s bumped on the shore | 我像海浪一样起伏在海岸 |
[21:38] | I feel so absolutely stumped | 我感觉整个绊倒 |
[21:42] | On the floor | 在地板上 |
[21:46] | When you dance you’re charming | 你起舞时是多么迷人 |
[21:49] | And you’re gentle | 多么文雅 |
[21:52] | Especially when you do the Continental | 特别是那样趾高气扬 |
[21:58] | But this feeling isn’t purely mental | 而不显得做作 |
[22:03] | For heaven rest us | 天堂让我们觉得舒服 |
[22:06] | I am not asbestos | 我不是石棉 |
[22:09] | And that’s why I won’t dance Don’t ask me | 那就是我为什么不跳舞 |
[22:13] | I won’t dance How could I | 我真的不跳 |
[22:17] | -I won’t dance Merci beaucoup -Don’t panic. | -我不会跳的 -不用紧张 |
[22:19] | This is supposed to be fun. | 这会很有意思的 |
[22:21] | Okay. Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我什么都能做 |
[22:25] | I’m a professional. | 这是我的专业 |
[22:29] | Lipstick. All right. | 口红 好吧 |
[22:31] | Lipstick on a guy’s collar? No, no, women will hate that. | 口红 男人的颜色 不 不 女人最恨这个 |
[22:34] | Lipstick on a guy’s collar that won’t rub off. | 口红 男人脸上永不褪色 |
[22:37] | No, that’s even worse. | 不 这个更糟 |
[22:39] | Okay, okay, okay, I gotta think like a broad. | 好吧 好吧 要想得更远一点 |
[22:41] | All right, I’m a broad. | 好吧 我在想 |
[22:45] | I see lipstick… | 我看到口红 |
[22:47] | On a dark-haired Tahitian beauty, | 一个塔西堤的女孩站在瀑布下 |
[22:51] | standing under a waterfall, wearing nothing but a thong. | 除了丝一般的长发披在肩上 一丝不挂 |
[22:54] | Water cascading down her back. | 水淋在她背上 |
[22:58] | I’m a lesbian. | 我快要疯了 |
[23:00] | I gotta change the music. | 我得换个音乐 |
[23:03] | I wonder. I wonder. | 换什么呢 |
[23:07] | Oh, Alex, thank you. | 啊 爱立丝 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | Ah, jackpot! | 啊 头奖 |
[23:15] | Oh, she’s hot. | 哦 她很热 |
[23:20] | I hate the world today | 我讨厌今天这一切 |
[23:23] | You’re so good to me I know but I can’t change | 你看上去还不错 但是我不会改变 |
[23:28] | I can understand how you’d be so confused | 我知道你困惑的事 |
[23:32] | I don’t envy you | 我不会嫉妒你的 |
[23:35] | I’m a little bit of everything | 我很不气眼 |
[23:37] | -All rolled into one -You go, girl. | -所有都困成一个 -你去 |
[23:39] | I’m a bitch I’m a mother | 我是婊子 我是母亲 |
[23:42] | I’m a brother It’s confusing | 我是兄弟 这很混 |
[23:45] | And I volumize my hair I am not aware | 我清量头发 我不明白 |
[23:50] | Looks like big dandruff. | 看上去是头皮屑 |
[23:53] | Smooth, yeah, smooth. Oh, cool. | 很滑 是的 很滑 哦 好酷 |
[23:55] | Wow, mascara. Here we go. | 哦 玛丝葛若 我们继续 |
[24:02] | Nice, thick lashes. | 不错 浓浓的睫毛 |
[24:04] | Ow! Ow! Shit, that stings! What the fu… | 这种东西真麻烦 怎么会有人用这种东西 |
[24:08] | Okay, fine. Well, I need some anesthetic here. | 嗯 我得用点麻药 |
[24:18] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[24:20] | Okay. Now… | 好 现在… |
[24:23] | for the piece de resistance, we have… | 主要项目就是 |
[24:26] | We have the right leg. Yes, excellent. | 腿毛蜡 好极了 |
[24:30] | And the hot, hot wax. Very hot wax. | 还有热蜡 非常热 |
[24:34] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[24:37] | Jeez! Ooh, that’s hot. | 我的天啊 烫死我了 |
[24:39] | Okay, test of manhood. Here we go. | 好 成年人的测试 来吧 |
[24:42] | Okay, we passed. | 好极了 通过了 |
[24:44] | And next… we immediately apply disposable cloth… | 下一步是把一次性帖纸… |
[24:49] | over the waxed… area. | 放在蜡上 |
[24:52] | Straight ahead. | 拍平 |
[24:54] | Yes. | 好的 |
[24:56] | Yeah… it feels kinda nice, yeah. | 感觉好像还不错 |
[25:00] | I don’t know why women complain about waxing their legs. | 真不知女人为什么 能把蜡和腿玩在一起 |
[25:02] | “In one smooth motion, yank the strip quickly… | 然后从毛发生长的方向 |
[25:05] | in the opposite direction of the hair growth.” | 迅速取下帖纸 |
[25:07] | No, no, that would be north. | 不 不 是另一边 |
[25:09] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:24] | Women are insane. Who would do that more than once? | 女人都是疯子 怎么会这么虐待自己 |
[25:28] | I don’t know. Why would anybody even do the other leg? | 谁会再去做另一条腿啊? |
[25:38] | Ah, yes, that’s right, girls. | 真是奇怪 |
[25:40] | Wax it off and cover it up. | 拔光了毛毛再藏起来 |
[25:43] | Yeah. Ally-oop! Ooh, wait. | 是的 哦 等等 |
[25:48] | Oh, shit! I guess this takes a little finesse. | 真是麻烦 我想这要点技巧 |
[25:52] | One down, two to go. | 一个下去 两个上去 |
[26:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:21] | Honey, you just lost yourself five pounds. | 亲爱的 你刚减掉了5磅肉 |
[26:24] | All right, where’s my Wonderbra? | 我的魔术胸罩呢? |
[26:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:30] | Let’s see which end is up here. | 在这里 |
[26:33] | -Hi! -What are you doing? | -嗨 -你在干什么 |
[26:35] | Exfoliating? | 落屑? |
[26:37] | -Yo. -You must be, um… | -哟 -你一定是… |
[26:40] | Cameron, my boyfriend. This is Nick. | 康米 我男朋友 这是尼克 |
[26:43] | -Her father. -That’s nice nail polish you got. | -她的父亲 -指甲油颜色不错 |
[26:46] | Yeah, I’m just doing a new research thing at work, you know. | 是 我在为工作上的事做些实验 |
[26:50] | -Get into the female psyche… -Whatever. | -想了解一下女人的心思 -当然 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:54] | I should probably take off. | 我看我该走了 |
[26:57] | -No, you don’t have to. -It’s cool. I’ll see you later. | -不 你不用走这么早 -别这样 已经晚了 |
[27:00] | -Bye. -Bye. | 再见 |
[27:04] | -I’ll call you. -Okay. | -我会打电话给你的 -好的 |
[27:06] | Nice meeting you, eh? | 很高兴见到你 尼克 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:12] | -Excuse me. Did you kiss that guy? -Where did you get this? | -你怎么可以和他接吻? -你从那里拿的这个 |
[27:15] | Your zipper thing. You’re kissing? | 就在你包袱里 你在和人家接吻吗 |
[27:16] | You went through my stuff! | 你怎么随便干涉我的事情 |
[27:18] | I needed some music. It was just sitting there. | 我需要点音乐 只是坐在这里 |
[27:20] | What are you, allergic to listening? You never listen when I talk. | 你怎么了 听不进我的话? 你从来不听我说话 |
[27:24] | If I’m stuck staying here, then my stuff’s gonna be around, okay? | 如果我开始在这里住 那我的事自己处理 好吗? |
[27:28] | I don’t want you to just go through everything. | 我不想你干涉我的事情 |
[27:31] | -I don’t listen to you? -You think you listen to me. | -我不知道你说的 -你要听我说 |
[27:33] | -Yeah. -You do? | -有的 -你听了吗? |
[27:35] | What’s my boyfriend’s name? | 我男朋友叫什么名字? |
[27:37] | Uh, it’s… | 呃 叫… |
[27:40] | -Good night. -No, no, wait, come back. | -晚安 -等等 回来 |
[27:42] | Dustin is his name. Dustin, that’s his name. | 达斯汀是他的名字 他叫达斯汀 |
[27:45] | Right? No. Don’t slam the… | 对吗?不 别甩… |
[27:48] | C-Carson. | 门 |
[27:51] | Carmen. Carmine! Carmine! | 卡…卡森 卡曼 卡门 |
[27:53] | Carmichael! | 叫卡麦克 |
[27:59] | I can’t remember a guy’s name, they figure you’re not listening to them. | 记不住他的名字 就说我不听她说话 |
[28:10] | What do women want? | 女人到底要什么呢? |
[28:14] | I know it has three syllables. | 我看我永远都不会知道的 |
[28:19] | Cameron. His name is Cameron! | 康米 他叫康米 |
[28:30] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[28:51] | Oh, Jesus. That’s so dangerous. | 这真是太危险 |
[28:55] | Ninety percent of all accidents happen… | 百分之九十事故发生在家里 |
[29:32] | Oh, what the hell has he done now? | 他这次又干了什么 |
[29:36] | I hope he’s not dead. | 我希望他不是死了 |
[29:39] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:43] | I’m fine, I think. | 我没事 |
[29:46] | Are you sure? | 你真的没事吗? |
[29:49] | No. Yes. | 是的 |
[30:13] | Cleaner pores. Thicker hair. | 没有粉刺了 |
[30:16] | Very weird headache. Really weird. | 为什么我觉得有点怪怪的 怪怪的 |
[30:19] | Now I gotta clean up bras and home pregnancy tests? | 现在我要开始收拾胸罩 和怀孕检验条了? |
[30:22] | The man doesn’t pay me enough for the things I have to do. | 这个家伙没付我这么多薪金 来做这个呢 |
[30:25] | Oh, Jesus, he’s wearing panty hose? | 我的天啊 他开始穿丝袜了? |
[30:27] | Now he’s a cross-dresser? | 他不是头脑有问题吗? |
[30:29] | I was just experimenting with a few products from work, all right? | 我只是在为工作上的事情做些试验 |
[30:35] | -Did I say anything? -Oh, God, it’s 8:00 already. | -我说什么了吗? -噢 已经8点了 |
[30:39] | To sleep till 8:00. He’d fire my ass if I wasn’t here to wake him. | 如果是我把他叫起来的 他非得炒了我不可 |
[30:43] | Whew, are we in a mood today. | 你今天心情不好啊 |
[30:46] | Same as every other day. | 我和平时一样啊 |
[30:50] | Honey, make me a little bagel with cream cheese. | 亲爱的 给我准备点早餐好吗? |
[30:53] | You know I can’t think on an empty stomach. | 你知道我饿着肚子什么都干不了 |
[30:56] | For your information, I’m not even hungry. | 我今天一点都不饿 |
[30:59] | Who said you were? | 谁说你饿了 |
[31:03] | -Mr. Marshall. -Good morning, Flo. | -早上好 马朔先生 -早上好 |
[31:06] | Let me get you a cab, sir. | 让我帮你叫计程车 |
[31:08] | Sure. | 真是 |
[31:10] | Thank you, Flo. | 谢谢 弗洛 |
[31:12] | You’re welcome, my little sweet ass. | 不客气 我的心肝宝贝 |
[31:14] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[31:16] | Me? Nothing. | 我?什么都没说啊 |
[31:19] | -You sure? -Yes, sir. | -真的吗? -当然 |
[31:27] | You know what? I think I’ll walk today. | 我看我今天还是走路吧 |
[31:29] | -I could use a little fresh air. -Have a great day, sir… | -可以呼吸些新鲜空气 -祝你一切顺利 先生 |
[31:32] | with your fine ass looking like Shaft! | 看看你的臀部多紧 |
[31:36] | Whew! I could just ride that puppy! | 我有机会一定要试试他 |
[31:40] | Watch where you’re going. | 看着路 你瞎了吗 |
[31:42] | -You okay, sir? -Fine. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 先生 -我很好 没事 |
[31:51] | Did I turn the coffeemaker off? I walked over, but did I turn it off? | 我把咖啡机关了吗 我从旁边走过 有没有关掉呢? |
[31:54] | I can’t remember. I saw the light, but did I turn the switch off? | 我看到灯亮着的 却不记得有没有去把制关掉 |
[31:59] | -What? What? -One kiss doesn’t make me a lesbian. | -什么? -亲一下就会变成同性恋吗? |
[32:02] | -Does it? -What? | -真的会吗? -什么? |
[32:06] | -Hmm? -Oh, sorry. | -嗯? -对不起 |
[32:08] | Two slices of toast, 150 calories, plus a tab and a half of butter, | 一克三明治是150卡路里 再加上奶油 果酱 |
[32:11] | Estrogen is good for the heart but bad for the breasts. | 外加一份芝士对心脏有好处 但是太多热量 |
[32:15] | -What? -My kid doesn’t need Ritalin. | -什么? -为什么我的孩子不能长大一点 |
[32:18] | -Get him to listen to what I say. -Monsieur, I need to poop. | -你从来不听我在说什么 -快点 我需要方便 |
[32:21] | Oh, boy! | 我的上帝 |
[32:32] | Aah! | 啊 |
[32:36] | Oh, God, he nearly killed me. | 她差一点杀了我 |
[32:39] | Too bad he missed. | 可惜没有成功 |
[32:52] | -Good morning. -Good mor… | -早上好 -早上好 |
[32:54] | Don’t look up. He’ll make me hear another disgusting joke. | 别看他 不然又会是 一个悉心的笑话 |
[32:58] | He’s such a schmuck. | 他真是个混旦 |
[33:01] | She thinks I’m a schmuck? | 她认为我是个混旦 |
[33:08] | Whoa, lighten up on that aftershave, buddy. | 嗨 你用的什么爽虑水 |
[33:15] | Oh, what? Oh, yeah, like you’ve got the perfect body? | 又怎么了? 好像只有你的身材是满分 |
[33:19] | Jeez. | 我的天 |
[33:21] | -Hi, Mr. Marshall. -No, no, don’t say it. | -嗨 马朔先生 -什么都别说 |
[33:23] | What? I was going to tell you the Gillette budget’s on your desk. | 怎么了? 我只是要告诉你所有的文件都在桌子上 |
[33:26] | And I went out last night and got you that Merlot that you wanted. | 昨晚我出去给你实到了 你要的遥控制 |
[33:29] | Here’s your credit card back. | 这是你的信用卡 |
[33:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:35] | -You okay? -Me? Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:38] | Do you realize that I have an Ivy League education… | 你难道不知道 |
[33:41] | and that running your stupid errands has put me into therapy? | 我是个硕士学位 毕业生在帮你打染 |
[33:44] | Take me seriously and give me some real work to do. | 什有时候你才能认真的 给我些真正的工作做? |
[33:46] | Oh, yeah, I remember why. Because I have a vagina! | -对了 我知道为什么了 -因为我是个女人 |
[33:49] | -Aah! -Anything else I can get for you? | -啊! -还有什么别的事情你要我做吗 |
[33:54] | Oh, good, you’re on time. | 哦 好 你很准时 |
[33:56] | -Morning. -You look a little different. | -早上好 -你看起来有点不一样了 |
[34:00] | You know, I think maybe it’s his hair. | 可能是因为发烧的原因 |
[34:02] | -It looks thicker, doesn’t it? -Gimme your coat. | -看起来有点厚了 是不是? -把你外套给我 |
[34:04] | -Oh, oh, okay. -Mmm, you smell good today. | -好的 -你今天的气息都不同了 |
[34:07] | -New cologne? -No. | -新的科隆香水? -不 |
[34:15] | Th-That’s it? No other thoughts? | 就这些吗?没有别的想法? |
[34:18] | -What do you mean? -You feeling all right, doll? | -你在说什么? -你没事吧 |
[34:24] | “Linens, linings, loans, locks.” | 被单 衬套 借贷 锁住 |
[34:26] | Hello, Nick? | 哈佬!尼克 |
[34:29] | Uh, Nick? We gotta go. | 尼克 我们要走了 |
[34:31] | What are you doing? It’s 8:30. | 你在干什么 已经8点半了 |
[34:33] | Can’t go. Gotta find a doctor. Need a cure. Can’t go. | 我还不能走 要先找广医生 我不能走 |
[34:36] | -Definitely can’t go. -You sound like the guy from Shine. | -我真的不能走 -你应该会喜欢阳光男孩 |
[34:38] | -What’s wrong with you? -I don’t need a doctor. | -你听上去怪怪的 你怎么了 -对了 我不需要医生 |
[34:40] | Maybe I need, like, an exorcist. | 也许我需要个会通灵的人 |
[34:43] | Under “E” for exorcist. | 在前面 在前面 |
[34:45] | There are no exorcists in the greater Chicago area. | 尼克 芝加哥是没有 什么通灵的人 |
[34:48] | Let’s pull it together and sell some sensitive feminine shit, okay? | 我们还是一起走吧 去卖弄一点对女性心思的废话 |
[34:53] | Sorry to interrupt. Here you go. | 对不起打搅了 这是你要的 |
[34:57] | By the way, your hair looks really good today, Mr. Marshall. | 马朗先生 你今天 看上去发型好棒 |
[34:59] | And it’s okay you pay me minimum wage… | 你尽管给我最低薪水好了 |
[35:01] | because I use the company phone to call my boyfriend in Israel… | 反正我只是为了在公司 和我以色列的男友 |
[35:04] | for an hour. | 通电话一小时 |
[35:07] | Tell me you heard that. | 告诉我 你也听到了她的话 |
[35:10] | Your hair looks really good. So what? | 你的头发看上去好棒了 这怎么了? |
[35:12] | The… The other thing! What she was thinking thing. | 其他的话 她想的那些话 |
[35:15] | I don’t think she thinks too much. She’s not exactly a genius. | 我想她不会想太多 毕竟她不是个天才 |
[35:19] | I’ll have you know she went to an Ivy League school. | 我应该让你知道她去过艾维联盟学校 |
[35:21] | -Doubt that. -The thing about the boyfriend, | -很怀疑 -她说打电话… |
[35:24] | calling him in Israel, you heard that, yes, no? | 给以色列的男朋友 你听到没有 有没有 |
[35:26] | I didn’t hear it ’cause she didn’t say it. | 我什么都没听 因为她什么都没有说 |
[35:28] | Pull it together. We’re gonna be late for our sorority meeting. | 我们还是赶快走吧 马上就要迟到了 |
[35:35] | Morgan, in case I, like, maybe die today… | 摩根 我不会是真的疯了吧 |
[35:39] | Can we walk? ‘Cause in case you live, I don’t wanna be late. | 我们能否一边走一边说 我可不想第一次就迟到 |
[35:43] | Here’s what happened, just in case the coroner asks. | 怎么样 好的 以免我不幸身亡 |
[35:46] | I got drunk, and I tried on all the products from the pink box. | 昨晚我多喝了几杯 之后我试了试朵义的那些产品 |
[35:49] | -You did not. -I put on all the products… | -你不是真的试了 -是的 我把所有产品都试了一遍 |
[35:52] | nail polish, panty hose, everything. | 指甲油 长筒丝袜 都试了 |
[35:54] | -You tried on the panty hose? -Yes, okay. | -你穿了丝袜? -是的 好了 |
[35:56] | Anyway, I was drying my hair, and I fell over and tripped, | 当我在吹头发时 |
[35:58] | fell into the bathtub and electrocuted myself. | 被吹风筒电到就昏倒了 |
[36:00] | I blacked out, and when I woke up… | 等我醒来后 |
[36:02] | I could hear what every woman around me was… thinking. | 我可以听到身边的女人在想什么 |
[36:05] | -Uh-huh. -Talking personal, private stuff. | -呃 -我说的是很私隐的私人想法 |
[36:08] | The stuff that nobody is supposed to hear, I hear that stuff. | 你明白吗? 我可以听到女人在想什么 |
[36:11] | You know what I’m saying? I can hear what women think. | 你知道我在说什么吗? 我可以听到女人在想什么 |
[36:14] | Can you? Good, ’cause that’s not a talent guys have these days. | 你呢?不是很多男人都有这种本事 |
[36:17] | You don’t believe me. You want me to prove it? | 你不相信我是不是 我证明给你看 |
[36:20] | -See this attorney coming toward us? -Yeah. | -看到那个向我们走过来的律师? -是的 |
[36:24] | Oh, she thinks you’re overpaid and gay. | 她认为公司给你的薪水太高了 还认为我们是同性恋 |
[36:28] | -What? -I hear what they’re all thinking. | -什么? -听我说 我真的可以听到她想什么 |
[36:31] | It’s driving me crazy. Even French poodles, I can hear them. | 这太让我疯狂了 即使是法国卷毛我也能听到 |
[36:33] | So we’re on the same page, I need you to know you sound insane. | 这样我们就是同一问题了 我要你明白你有幻听症 |
[36:37] | You freaked out over losing the job, which I understand. | 你幻想会失去工作 那我明白 |
[36:39] | But if you tell anybody you can hear the thoughts of a French poodle… | 但是如果你跟别人说 你能知道法国卷毛的想法 |
[36:43] | What if I jumped out the window? Jumped through the plate glass. | 是否会跳出窗户?穿过厚玻璃 |
[36:48] | Would they notice? Probably not if I didn’t get glass on anybody. | 他们注意到了没? 如果我不为他们干杯 或许不会 |
[36:52] | That girl with the fruit is funny. Suicidal, but she is funny. | 拿着水果的女孩真有趣 自杀了 但是她很滑稽 |
[36:56] | Nick, what girl with the fruit? | 尼克 哪个水果女孩? |
[36:59] | -The… -Huh? | -那个… -哦? |
[37:05] | Last one to arrive. Wants me to know I’m not his boss. | 最后一个到 想我知道我不是他老板 |
[37:08] | Okay, you’re a star. I get the message. | 好 你是明星 我明白了 |
[37:10] | She thinks I’m late because I want her to know she’s not my boss. | 她认为我迟到了 因为我想让她明白她不是我老板 |
[37:14] | -What is she talking about? -Put a lid on it. I’m begging you. | -那她说什么? -极端的说 我求你了 |
[37:16] | Ooh, I can’t believe I have butterflies in my stomach. | 哦 我无法相信我的胃里有蝴蝶 |
[37:19] | Feels like the first day of school. | 感觉像是学校的第一天 |
[37:24] | Okay, so let’s see how we did. | 好 让我们看看怎么做的 |
[37:26] | Nobody wants to go first. | 没有人想第一个去 |
[37:30] | Everyone’s avoiding me, except Nick Marshall. | 大家都在逃避我目光 除了尼克马朔 |
[37:34] | Unbelievable. The only one with good eye contact. | 真不敢相信 唯一敢看着我的人 |
[37:38] | At least he’s looking at my eyes and not down my blouse. | 起码他是看着我的眼睛 不是我的胸部 |
[37:42] | -Nick, what did you come up with? -Me? | -尼克 你有什么建议 -我? |
[37:44] | What did I come up with? | 我的建议 |
[37:47] | He’s so wired. | 他真是怪怪的 |
[37:49] | Mostly… | 经常这样 |
[37:51] | I thought about the moisturizing lipstick, | 我研究了一下润唇膏 |
[37:54] | never having worn lipstick myself. | 我从来没有试过润唇膏 |
[37:58] | I tried to imagine what I’d want from a lipstick, if I were a woman. | 我在考虑润唇膏对我的用处 |
[38:01] | -Oh, spare me. -Okay, he’s trying to be honest. | -啊 都是废话 -起码他在说实话 |
[38:04] | You know, to be perfectly honest, | 说实话 我的第一个念头是 |
[38:07] | I thought of a Tahitian beauty, bathing under a waterfall. | 一个塔西堤女孩站在瀑布下 |
[38:12] | Oy, I’m gonna die here with these kinds of ideas. | 这种难提议会把我杀了 |
[38:15] | But, uh, you know, I’m working on it, and it’s evolving. | 但是 我还在做进一步的改进 |
[38:19] | Anybody interested in an idea involving the Swedish bikini team? | 不晓得是不是有人对 |
[38:24] | I do know them all personally. | 邀进瑞典比基尼女孩感兴趣 |
[38:26] | -Oh, what an idiot. -Jerk, grow up already. | -哦 真是白痴 -傻瓜 已经促成了 |
[38:30] | -What a pig. -You are so foul. | -真是一群庸才 -你真是太厉害了 |
[38:32] | I should have asked for more money. Gina? | 我该再要多一点薪金的 蒂娜? |
[38:36] | I spent the night trying to figure out how to sell Advil just to women. | 我昨晚一直在想该如何 向女人推销这种止痛片 |
[38:40] | You know what? You should sell it to women like me. | 你知道该怎样? 你该向我推销才对 |
[38:45] | I take it every time I need to fake a headache. | 每次当我要假装头痛时都会吃它 |
[38:48] | Works like a charm. | 就像有魔力一样 |
[38:50] | L-I got a great one. It just came to me. | 我有了个想法 才想到的 |
[38:53] | -Do you mind if I interrupt, Dina? -Sure, go ahead. | 你介意我打断你吗 蒂娜 |
[38:55] | I hate that you’ve seen me naked. | 不 你说好了 |
[39:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | So, we’re in a bedroom, the lights are out. | 假设我们在卧室里 |
[39:05] | There’s a woman in bed, and she’s taking an Advil. | 灯光很暗 一个女人在床上休息 |
[39:07] | Her husband suggestively rubs her back, and we say, “Advil. | 这对她丈夫在身后想要和她亲热 然后 我们可以说 |
[39:13] | “So mild and gentle, you can take it… | 艾德感尔 温柔呵护 |
[39:15] | even when you’re faking a headache.” | 在假装头痛时都可以服用 |
[39:21] | Woman turns to her husband and says, “Not tonight, I need an Advil.” | 然后 那个女人可以转过身对她丈夫说 今晚不要了 亲爱的 |
[39:27] | He’s back. | 他后退 |
[39:31] | What? Come on. That doesn’t reach women on a personal level? | 怎么了?别说这还没有 接触到女性的私隐 |
[39:36] | -No. -Women do that, don’t they? | -没有 -女人一定会做这种事情的 |
[39:39] | -I don’t. -No? | -我不会 -不? |
[39:40] | Sue Cranston, you’ve done that, haven’t you? Faked a headache to… | 苏 你一定做过这种事情 向你丈夫装头痛 |
[39:45] | No, Nick, I haven’t. Thanks for asking. | 不 尼克 我没做过这种事 多谢你关心了 |
[39:49] | No, wait, wait, wait. Be honest now. | 不 不 等等 说心里话 |
[39:52] | I mean, you’ve been married what, ten, twelve years? | 你已经结婚10年还是12年了 |
[39:55] | You’ve never faked a headache? It doesn’t work like a charm? | 你从来没有假装过一次头痛 |
[40:02] | No, Nick, I haven’t. | 当然没有 尼克 |
[40:04] | I mean, no, it doesn’t, okay? Jeez. | 我从来没有这么做过 |
[40:08] | -What an asshole! -I guess I’m off base here. | 他真是个混旦 好吧 我看我是有点衰格了 |
[40:11] | What’s good is you’re looking at Advil from a woman’s point of view. | 不过 你的想法是好的 从一个女人的角度去想 |
[40:17] | Um, I don’t think Advil will go for it, | 艾德威尔应该不会想这么做 |
[40:20] | and I’m pretty sure every woman in America will hate it. | 而且 我肯定所有的女人 都会痛恨这个广告的 |
[40:23] | Other than that, I thought it was great. | 除了这些 我觉得你的想法很好 |
[40:25] | You’re on the right track. Hang in there. Go ahead. | 沿着右边方向 挂起来 去 |
[40:27] | Great antenna there, babe. The poodle give you that one? | 那儿主天线 宝贝 卷毛给你那个了? |
[40:42] | I see you, baby shakin’that ass | 我看到你了 宝贝 摇着美臀 |
[40:46] | Shakin’that ass | 摇着美臀 |
[40:49] | -What are you doing home early? -I have my first migraine. | -这么早在家干什么? -我有偏头痛 |
[40:52] | This is hideous. My boyfriend feeling me up in front of my father. | 这真可怕 我男朋友 让我在父亲面前失去感觉 |
[40:55] | Don’t think anything. The outlook wasn’t good for the Mudville Nine. | 别想了 前景不是看好 |
[40:59] | -The score was four to two. -Oh, shit. Where’s my bra? | -得分是4到2 -可恶 我的胸罩在哪里 |
[41:01] | -Where is it? -Oh, God. | -在哪里? -我的天 |
[41:06] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[41:08] | Okay, look. Everybody just needs to chill out here. | 大家都冷静一下 没有什么大事发生 |
[41:12] | There’ll be no chilling. Just get your stuff… and move on. | 不用什么镇静 你拿上你的东西走吧 |
[41:15] | Come on, man. Relax. | 别这么保守 |
[41:18] | -How old are you? -I just turned 18. | -你多大了? -我已经过18了 |
[41:20] | Well, she’s 15. She was 10 five years ago. | 她是15岁了 但是5年前她才10岁 |
[41:22] | You know what I’m saying, stud? Now get out. | 别多说什么了 出去 |
[41:24] | Dad! We’re going to the prom. Don’t ruin it. | 爸爸 我们要一起去他的华业舞会的 别毁了我们的事 |
[41:27] | -You’re not going with this punk. -How did you know about prom? | 你不会和他去什么华业舞会的 你怎么会知道华业舞会的事 |
[41:30] | Look, I don’t know. Mom told me, all right? | 我也不知道 你妈妈告诉我的 |
[41:32] | It’s not gonna happen because he’s too old for you. | 反正是不可能的事情 因为他比你大太多了 |
[41:35] | I know what boys want, and he’s not getting it from my daughter. Door. | 他休想从我女儿身上占便宜 门就在这里 |
[41:38] | Your daughter? Suddenly, I’m your daughter. | 你的女儿? 忽然间我是你的女儿了? |
[41:41] | -How am I related to this asshole? -Another one. | -我怎么会跟这狗屁有关系呢? -再说一句 |
[41:44] | -I want Mom. -Look, I’m just gonna take off. | -我想妈妈 -看 我只是离开 |
[41:48] | -I’m real sorry about this. -Save it. | -我真的很抱歉 -保管好 |
[41:51] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[41:54] | Where… Where are you… | 你去那里? |
[42:01] | Great day. | 好极了 |
[42:05] | Okay, I’m not losing my mind. | 就这样 我没想法了 |
[42:09] | -I’m already losing my mind. -I hate the world today | -我真的没有想法了 -我恨这个世界 |
[42:12] | -This will work. It’s gotta work. -You’re so good to me | -这会有用的 会有用的 -你对我是那么好 |
[42:14] | -I know, but I can’t change -This has gotta work. Shit. Perfect. | -我知道 但是我不能改变 -这是有用的 可恶 好极了 |
[42:18] | I can understand how you’d be so confused | 我不明白你为什么这么困惑 |
[42:22] | I don’t envy you I’m a little bit of everything | 我不嫉妒你 我很少有事情 |
[42:26] | All rolled into one | 都卷成一个 |
[42:29] | I’m a bitch, I’m a lover I’m a child, I’m a mother | 我是婊子 我是情人 我是小孩 我是母亲 |
[42:34] | I’m a sinner, I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed | 我是罪人 我是圣人 我不感到惭愧 |
[42:39] | I’m your hell I’m your dream | 我是你的地狱 我是你的梦想 |
[42:42] | I’m nothing in between, you wouldn’t want it any other way | 我什么也没 你什么办法也得不到 |
[43:19] | Come on! Do your thing! | 来吧!干自己的事情 |
[43:23] | Turn me into me again! | 再次带我进入 |
[44:10] | Oh, good, I’m not dead. | 哦 太好了 我不会精疲力竭 |
[44:13] | Oh, please! | 哦 来吧 |
[44:15] | Please, please, please. Tell me I got rid of it. | 来 来 告诉我除掉这 |
[44:18] | Please be a woman. Please. | 求求你要是个女人 |
[44:22] | -For what city, please? -You couldn’t do me a favor… | -请问什么城市? -你能不能帮我个忙 |
[44:25] | and think of your favorite color or TV program, could you? | 想想你最爱的颜色和电视节目 |
[44:28] | For what city, please? | 请问什么城市? |
[44:34] | Flo? Hey, Flo! | 弗娄 弗娄! |
[44:37] | Flo? | 弗娄? |
[44:45] | I can’t believe this. | 今天是怎么回事 |
[44:48] | I need a woman. | 我需要个女人 |
[45:26] | -Try this one. -Oh, I love this. This is fantastic. | -试试这个 -噢 我很喜欢这个好极了 |
[45:29] | Oh, it’s my mother’s birthday next week, so I need two gift sets. | 下个月是我妈妈的生日 所以我需要给她选一样礼物 |
[45:32] | You’ve been a great help. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你的帮助 我很感激 |
[45:35] | Do you have a Kleenex back there so I can wipe that off? | 你有没有这个牌子的粉底? |
[45:37] | I’m sure she’ll like it. It’s one of our best sellers. | 我保证她会喜欢这个的 |
[45:40] | -Do I get a free gift with this? -Yes, you get a travel bag. | -你想要这个的免费礼物吗? -是的 你可以得到旅行袋 |
[45:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:53] | Stop it. You’ve got the dress. Treat yourself to lipstick. | 我说你该买个新口红了 |
[45:55] | -No, I have enough at home. -You might as well get one, right? | -我家里已经有太多了 -多一种不会死啦 |
[45:59] | I have too many lipsticks. I have piles of them. I don’t need it. | 我不需要什么口红了 我有太多了 不想要口红了 |
[46:02] | -I’ll buy it for you. -If he doesn’t answer in two rings, | -我替你买 -如果他在两声后接电话 |
[46:06] | -I swear to God! -Hi, blue eyes. | -我对天发誓… -嗨 蓝眼晴 |
[46:32] | -Dr., you may not remember me. -Yes? | 番金斯医生 你也许不记得我了 |
[46:35] | I’m Nick Marshall. I came here about ten years ago with my ex-wife, Gigi. | 我是尼克马朔 我10年前和前妻琪琪来找过你 |
[46:39] | -Oh, Christ, not him. -Oh, good, you remember me. | -上帝啊 怎么会是他 -太好了 你还记得我 |
[46:43] | I’m sorry to barge in like this, but I don’t know who to turn to. | 很抱歉我贸然跑来找你 但是我不知道该去找谁好 |
[46:47] | I’m afraid to go to work. I’m afraid of my door woman. | 我害怕去公司上班 我害怕我的看门人 我谁都害怕 |
[46:50] | I’m… I’m afraid to get a cup of coffee. | 我能喝杯咖啡吗 |
[46:52] | Mr. Marshall, please slow down. Slow down. | 马朔先生 慢点说 |
[46:55] | Let me make sure I completely understand what it is you’re saying. | 慢点说 这样我才能够明白你的话 |
[46:58] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[47:03] | I hear what women think. | 我能够听到女人们在想什么 |
[47:06] | Yeah. You know, Mr. Marshall, | 听我说 马朔先生 |
[47:09] | this kind of imaginary displacement scenario… | 你这种假想症病人… |
[47:12] | -I’m not imag… -really isn’t my thing. | -我不是有假想症 -并不是我的专长 |
[47:14] | I do, however, have a very good friend over at University Hospital, | 但是我有个很好的朋友 |
[47:17] | who specializes in male menopause and testosterone depletion. | 她最擅长处理这种男性的假想症 |
[47:21] | She’s fabulous. I think what I’ll do is just give her a ring… | 她非常能干 我现在就给她打个电话 |
[47:25] | and send you over there. | 把你转给她 |
[47:27] | Why did I answer my door? I was so into buying that lamp on eBay. | 为什么我要去开门呢 不知道线上的拍怎么样了 |
[47:33] | -How much was it going for? -How much was what going for? | -已经喊价到多少了 -什么喊价没多少了? |
[47:36] | The lamp on eBay. | 线上拍卖的那盏灯 |
[47:41] | Oh, I see. That’s good. Very clever. | 噢 我知道了 不错 很聪明 |
[47:45] | -Dr. Skolnick, please. -You don’t believe me. Try another. | 请转高蒙医生 谢谢 好吧 你不相信我 那就再试试别的 |
[47:49] | Go on. Pick a number. Give it a whirl. Any number. | 试试嘛 想个数字 任何数字 |
[47:52] | Okay. A number between one and… | 好吧 一个从1到… |
[47:54] | -A million. Why not? -One and a million. | -到100万都可以 随便 -从1到100万 |
[47:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:59] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[48:01] | 644,998… 99… 90. | 64万4仟9佰9拾8 99 |
[48:05] | Wanna make a decision here? | 现在你信了吗? |
[48:08] | -Oy vay! -Oh, you can say that again. | -我的天 -你可以再说一次 |
[48:11] | -I didn’t say anything. -Doesn’t mean I didn’t hear it. | -我什么也没说 -我知道 但并不表示我听不到 |
[48:15] | Okay. Okay. Let’s say… Let’s say I do believe you. | 好吧 好吧 就算我相信你 |
[48:19] | -Yeah. -You can hear what women think. | -好的 -相信你能听到女人在想什么 |
[48:23] | Even though I’m a grown woman of… 51. | 虽然我已经51岁了 |
[48:27] | -47. -Oh, my lips are sealed. | -不 47岁 -我绝不会告诉任何人 |
[48:30] | Holy crap! Oh, forgive me. | 这个混旦 噢 对不起 |
[48:33] | -That’s all right. -But this is phenomenal. | -没关系 -这真是太神奇了 |
[48:37] | -You can hear inside my head. -Yes. | -你可以听到我在想什么 -是的 |
[48:39] | Why would you want to get rid of such a brilliant gift? | 你却想要毁掉这种神奇能力 |
[48:42] | Well, for starters, | 可是 首先 |
[48:45] | almost every woman I know thinks I’m an asshole. | 几乎每一个我认识的女人 都认为我是个混旦 |
[48:48] | -What I thought when I met you. -Doc, give me a break here. | -我见到你的时候也是这么认为的 -让我在这休息会 |
[48:51] | Mr. Marshall, you might find this a little unorthodox, | 马歇尔 你可能会觉得异常 |
[48:54] | but would you mind awfully if I smoked? | 但是如果我抽烟 你会非常介意吗? |
[48:56] | -No, no, I understand. -Thank you. Thank you so much. | -不 不 我明白 -谢谢 太感谢了 |
[49:12] | Let’s try to look at the up side of this, shall we? | 让我们看看这上面 看到没? |
[49:15] | You know, Freud died at age 83 still asking one question, | 你知道 弗洛依德在临死前 一直想知道一个答案 |
[49:19] | “What do women want?” | 女人想要些什么 |
[49:21] | Wouldn’t it be strange and wonderful if you were the one man on Earth… | 如果你是世界上 唯一一个能够回答这个问题的人 |
[49:25] | finally able to answer that question? | 这是多么神奇啊 |
[49:28] | Listen to me, Nick. Something extraordinary… | 听我说 尼克 有些事非常奇特 |
[49:30] | and I think miraculous has happened to you. | 我认为是不可思意的 事情发生在你身上 |
[49:33] | My advice is you must learn from this. | 我的建议是 你一定要从中学到些什么 |
[49:36] | You know, there isn’t a single woman that I treat… | 你知道 有那个单身女人不希望 |
[49:39] | that doesn’t wish her man understood her better. | 她的男人能够多理解她一些? |
[49:41] | If men are from Mars and women are from Venus and you speak Venusian, | 男人来自火星 女人来自金星 而你会说金星语 |
[49:45] | the world can be yours. | 这个世界都是你的了 |
[49:49] | I don’t know how this happened to you or why, | 我不知道为什么这件事 会发生在你身上 |
[49:53] | but you may just be the luckiest man on Earth. | 但是你也许是地球上 最幸运的男人了 |
[49:56] | Imagine the possibilities. | 想想你的前途吧 |
[49:59] | If you know what women want, | 如果你知道女人在想些什么 |
[50:02] | you can rule. | 你就掌握了一切 |
[50:32] | Hubba-hubba, here he comes, looking awfully good today. | 看吧 看吧 他又来了 今天看上去特别精神 |
[50:35] | And I haven’t had sex in four months. Okay, six. | 我已经4个月没有做过爱了 好吧 6个月 |
[50:39] | Why did I tell him to stop asking me out? I’m an idiot! | 什么时候他才能不再来烦我 |
[50:41] | Idiot! Idiot! | 笨旦 笨旦 |
[50:44] | Hey, Nick, how’s it going? | 嗨 尼克 你好吗 |
[50:47] | Lola, my love. I can’t take no for an answer. | 哈佬 我的爱人 我不能让你再拒绝我了 |
[50:51] | -About what? -About what? | 拒绝你什么? |
[50:54] | About us. | 我们的事 |
[50:57] | Just don’t hurt me, Nick. I’ve been hurt too many times. | 不要再伤害我 尼克 我被伤害过很多次了 |
[51:02] | I know how hard it is to go out with someone new. | 我知道接受一个新人有难 |
[51:06] | I mean, there’s always that fear of, | 我是说每个人都会有担心的时候 |
[51:08] | well, getting hurt. | 嗯 受伤害 |
[51:11] | -At least that’s how I feel inside. -You do, really? | -至少我心里是这么想的 -你真的这么想吗? |
[51:14] | -All the time. -Me, too, all the time. | -当然是这么想的 -我也总是这么想 |
[51:17] | Let’s just take it slow and see how it goes. | 让我们慢慢来吧 看这会怎样 |
[51:20] | Slow is good. | 慢慢来好 |
[51:22] | Slow is really good. | 慢慢来很好 |
[51:24] | -Yeah. -Are you free tonight? | -是啊 -你今天晚上有时候吗? |
[51:28] | So, you don’t think I’m gay? You’re saying you never said that? | 你从来没认为过我是同性恋吗 你从来没有过? |
[51:31] | -I never said that. -Doesn’t mean you didn’t think it. | -没有 我从来没这么说过 -但并不表示你不这么想 |
[51:34] | Is it the hair? The highlights happen to be natural. | 我的头发? 我的头发是很自然的 |
[51:36] | -Morgan, I have a meeting. -You don’t think I’m overpaid? | -我马上要去参加个会议 -你认为我薪水不高? |
[51:38] | -You never said that. -I don’t think I ever said that. | -你没说过 -我想我没说过 |
[51:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:45] | Who has he been talking to? | 他在和谁说话? |
[51:47] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[51:49] | Well, then check your E-mail. I sent it over… | 记得看你的电子邮件 |
[51:51] | Hi, Annie. How’s the boyfriend in Israel? | 嗨 安妮 你那以色列男朋友怎么样了? |
[51:53] | I want to thank you for picking up that wine. | 谢谢你你的酒 |
[51:55] | That’s above and beyond. I appreciate it so much. Thank you. | 那完全超出了 我非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[51:58] | Uh, can I get you a cup of coffee or, um, | 你要咖啡吗? |
[52:01] | some water or any kind of beverage? | 或者水 还是其他什么饮料? |
[52:03] | No, but thank you. If I’m thirsty, I know where the coffee room is. | 不用了 谢谢 如果我渴了 我知道咖啡在那里 |
[52:07] | That’s right, guys, don’t help. Just walk right past me. | 人们都是这样 从来不知道帮忙 |
[52:11] | Why don’t you step on my hands, you big… | 你为什么不用我的手走 你那大… |
[52:13] | -Here you go. How you doing? -Oh. | -这边 你是怎么做的? -哦 |
[52:16] | Oh, fine. Thank you, Mr. Marshall. | 哦 好的 谢谢你 马歇尔 |
[52:20] | -You’re welcome, um… -Erin. | -不客气 -爱尔兰 |
[52:23] | Erin. You be careful, all right, Erin? | 爱尔兰 小心点 还好吗?爱尔兰 |
[52:25] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 没事 |
[52:28] | Heavy. | 很重 |
[52:32] | What do you know? There is life on this planet. | 你知道吗?这颗星上存在生命 |
[52:41] | Breakfast Tuesday sounds great. Absolutely. | 星期二的早餐时间很好 没问题 |
[52:44] | Thanks for the info. And thanks for the champagne. | 多谢你的消息 还要谢谢你的香槟 |
[52:52] | You too. Okay, bye-bye. | 你也是 好的 再见 |
[52:56] | Set meeting, Nike, women’s division. | 安排会议 耐克 女装部 |
[53:00] | -Hi. -Hi. | 嗨 |
[53:03] | Well, you’ve been here five minutes. Looks like you’ve been here a year. | 你才来了5分钟 看起来像是已经一年了 |
[53:05] | Oh, yeah. I’m compulsive. It’s a problem. | 是啊 我的垃圾很多 老毛病了 |
[53:08] | Why do I always feel like he’s checking me out? | 为什么我总觉得他在监视我 |
[53:13] | I wonder what he’s got up his sleeve. | 什么时候他才能放过我 |
[53:16] | -Great photographs. -No clue they’re all Bourke-White. | -真不错的照片 -他一定不知道这都是马革布罗庚的作品 |
[53:19] | They’re not all Margaret Bourke-White, are they? | 这不会都是马革布罗庚的作品吧 |
[53:22] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 就是他的 |
[53:25] | Wow. It’s a beautiful collection. | 很漂亮的一组作品 |
[53:27] | -Thanks. So how’s it going? -Mmm. | -谢谢 你的工作进展如何? -嗯 |
[53:30] | You know, I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你这个问题 |
[53:32] | It’s starting slow. | 我的进展有点慢 |
[53:35] | -I’m evaluating staff, that’s hard. -Oh, yeah. | -在做人员评估很难做决定 -是啊 |
[53:37] | Yeah, right. | 这是真的 |
[53:48] | Well, you know, I don’t wanna beat around the bush. | 我不是很习惯转弯抹角 |
[53:51] | -What I’d like to propose… -He’s proposing so soon? | -我的提议是… -他这么快就有提议了 |
[53:54] | -Oh, sorry. Sorry. -Oh! | -噢 对不起 -哦 |
[53:57] | -Uh, yes… -Excuse me. | -是的 -对不起 |
[54:00] | -You got another one. Wow! -Thanks. | -又有人送花来了 -谢谢你 |
[54:02] | As I was saying, | 我刚才要说的是 |
[54:05] | I know nothing about the products you’re going for personally, | 也许我不是很了解女性的隐私 |
[54:09] | but I do believe I can sell anything… | 但是我相信自己 可以推销任何产品 |
[54:11] | once I know what the buyer’s needs are. | 只要有人出价 |
[54:14] | And what I’d really like, with your kind indulgence of course, | 但是我最喜欢做的 当然要经过你的允许 |
[54:16] | is to go after that really big fish. | 是去钓大鱼 |
[54:19] | I mean, the one you really wanna land. | 你知道 就是那种真正的大买卖 |
[54:21] | I’ll learn what I need to know, and I’ll reel them in for us. | 你只要给我一笔交易 我一定会解决问题的 |
[54:23] | No, actually, I think I’ll reel them in for us. | 我觉得我会有我的选择 |
[54:26] | That is, unless you’re going after something in particular yourself. | 当然是经过你的同意 你是我们的总裁嘛 |
[54:29] | No. It’s just that there’re several big fish out there at the moment. | 不 不 只是外面有几条大鱼 |
[54:32] | Oh, yeah? Well, what’s your biggest fish? | 真的吗?你最大的鱼是什么 |
[54:34] | To your mind, who’s your whale? | 如果你不在意的话 你的鲸鱼是什么 |
[54:37] | Um, Nike… women’s division? | 尼克?女装部? |
[54:40] | You heard they were shopping? | 你听说他们在找人吗? |
[54:42] | I got wind of it. | 我有我的线人 |
[54:44] | -Amazing. I heard no one knew. -You knew. | -噢 真神奇 我听说没人知道 -你知道啊 |
[54:47] | I heard no one else knew. | 我听说没有人知道 |
[54:49] | It’s okay if I know what you know. | 听我说 如果我知道一些你也知道的事情 |
[54:51] | -We’re on the same team. Besides, -Yeah. | -这没有什么 我们是同事 -是的 |
[54:53] | I heard someone say once two heads are better than one… | 再说 我听有人说二个人的 头脑比一个人强 |
[54:56] | -Oh, you were listening. -More than you know. | -噢 你有听我说话 -比你想像的要多 |
[54:59] | Okay, here’s what I heard. | 好吧 我的消息是 |
[55:02] | Nike is shopping, quietly. | 尼克在找人很秘密 |
[55:05] | But if they make a change, it’s gonna happen fast. | 但是如果他们要做决定的话 事情会变化很快 |
[55:07] | Now, you know this is a tough one for us to get. | 你知道这对我们来说是 很难拿到的买卖 |
[55:10] | It would be a tough one for anybody to get, but if we got it… | 对任何人来说都是很难的卖买 如果我们能接到这笔买卖 |
[55:12] | -That’s all we’d need. -I hear you. | -公司就有救了 -我知道了 |
[55:16] | So, what do they want exactly? | 那么他们到底想要什么呢 |
[55:19] | They wanna empower women. | 他们想要提倡女性主义 |
[55:22] | -What? -I’m sorry. | -怎么了? -对不起 |
[55:25] | -That won’t work. -No, okay. I’m sorry. | -这样可不行 -不 好了 对不起 |
[55:28] | -I understand. Go on. -They wanna get in women’s heads… | -我明白 你继续说 -他们想要进入女性的心里 |
[55:31] | and reach them on a very real level. | 在一个很真实的基础上触动她们 |
[55:34] | Don’t take this wrong, but you got jumpy talking about lipstick. | 别误会我的意思 但是昨天你对那个口红的想法有点过份 |
[55:37] | -I know. -Nike is hard-core woman power. | -我知道 -尼克是要表现真正的女性力晕 |
[55:42] | You sure you wanna go after this one? | 你肯定想要的这件买卖吗? |
[55:44] | You get ’em here in two weeks, I’ll be ready. | 等到你在这里做满两星期时 我就准备好了 |
[55:47] | This guy is kind of exciting. | 这个家伙还蛮有意思的 |
[55:49] | Hey! Glad I caught you both. | 嗨 我正在找你 |
[55:51] | -You got a minute? -Sure. | -有时间吗? -当然 |
[55:54] | I want you to look at these boards for U.S. Air before they come by. | 我想让你这个出货前提点意见 |
[55:57] | -Right. -It feels like something’s missing. | -好的 -我总觉得上面少了点什么 |
[56:00] | Hmm. I don’t like the graphics. | 我不喜欢这个的画面 |
[56:02] | Feels a bit parochial. | 感觉有点昧 |
[56:05] | Maybe it should be in black and white. | 也许用黑白的会好些 |
[56:07] | -What do you think, Nick? -I don’t know who you’ve had, | -你说呢 尼克? -我不知道是谁在做这个设计 |
[56:10] | but, I don’t know, it seems kind of… | 但是我觉得 怎么说呢 |
[56:13] | What’s the word? Parochial to me. | 我觉得有点暧昧 |
[56:16] | Um, what do you think, Darcy? | 你说呢 朵义 |
[56:18] | I totally agree, especially about the graphics. | 我完全同意你的看法 尤其是画面的味道 |
[56:21] | They’re parochial. It’s so funny you just said that. | 有点暧昧 真有意思你也这么说 |
[56:23] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[56:25] | Why don’t you get them to try it in black and white? | 也许该试试黑白对比效果会好些 |
[56:29] | Might punch it up a little. | 也许打混在一起 |
[56:32] | What? Did you say something? | 什么?你说了什么吗? |
[56:35] | No. I just swear I was thinking the exact same thing. | 不 我发誓我和你想得一模一样 |
[56:39] | Were you? | 真的吗? |
[56:43] | Black and white could really help. Good idea, Nick. | 黑白对比会不错 好主意 尼克 |
[56:46] | Good idea, Nick? Speak up. Quick. | 好主意 尼克?说话啊 尼克 |
[56:48] | -Say something before he leaves. -Uh, Dan? | -在他离开前说些话 -丹尼? |
[56:50] | Want me to look at the boards? Once they have a stab, give me a buzz. | 想我看看这板吗? 一旦他们中伤了 发出嗡嗡声告诉我 |
[56:55] | -I will. Thanks, buddy. -Dan? | -我会的 谢谢伙计 -丹? |
[56:57] | In case they find Nick’s idea too retro, which they might… | 倘若他们很快知悉尼克的想法 那他们可能… |
[57:01] | -Oh, yeah. -They may think it’s old-fashioned… | -哦 是的 -他们认为那是过时了 |
[57:03] | I’d be ready with some… maybe a dot com kind of thing? | 也许我可以帮你想个 纲络版一类的办法 |
[57:08] | Maybe there’s something about getting on-line at the airport. | 也许可以做个机场 的纲络系统一类的东西 |
[57:12] | No, I think we’re fine, really. Really, we’re good. | 我想这样很好了 |
[57:14] | -I like Nick’s fix on this. -Great. | -真的 我喜欢尼克的建议 -好极了 |
[57:17] | Hey, you wanna come by later? I got a box of new Cubans, just came in. | 嘿 你要不要等会过来 刚才有一盒从古巴来的新货到 |
[57:19] | -Great. -Cool. | -好极了 -没问题 |
[57:21] | You smoke cigars? | 你抽雪茄吗? |
[57:24] | No. | 不抽 |
[57:26] | You know, your office is looking really snazzy. | 对了 你的办公室布置得真不错 |
[57:28] | -I love the red. -Thanks. | -我喜欢这个气氛 -谢谢 |
[57:31] | Mr. Marshall, your daughter’s on line one. | 马朔先生 你的女儿在一号线 |
[57:33] | -Oh. I’m sorry. Would you mind… -Oh. Here you go. | -噢 真对不起 -在这里接吧 |
[57:37] | He has a daughter? Didn’t picture that. How old? | 他有个女儿 这我倒没想到 多大了? |
[57:40] | She’s 15. She’s staying with me while her mom’s away. | 她15岁了 他和我一起住一段时间 因为她妈妈要离开一段 |
[57:43] | -He’s married? -Away on her honeymoon. | -他结过婚了? -她去度蜜月了 |
[57:46] | -Oh. -Alex, hi. | -哦 -爱立丝 嗨 |
[57:48] | Uh-huh. Oh, sure, honey. No, that’s great. | 当然 亲爱的 没问题 好极了 |
[57:50] | “Honey”? Who are you trying to impress? | 亲爱的!你在讨谁的好啊 |
[57:52] | Okay, look, I’m gonna go out with my friends after school. | 听着 我放学后要去同学家 |
[57:55] | Then can I bring them back to your place, or will you freak out again? | 之后能不能带她们去你那里 你会不会又做什么怪事? |
[57:58] | No, no, no, no. No problem. Whatever you want. | 不 不 没问题 怎么都可以 |
[58:00] | -What time are you gonna be home? -Wait for me! | -你什么时候回家? -等等我 |
[58:02] | -I don’t know. I gotta go. -8:00’s fine. | -我不知道 我回去了 -8点吧 |
[58:06] | I love you too. Bye, sweetie. | 我爱你 拜拜 甜心 |
[58:09] | Total shocker. He’s like a nice guy. | 真让人震惊 他为人真好 |
[58:12] | -Sorry, duty calls. -Oh, of course. | -对不起 我的责任 -哦 那是 |
[58:15] | -She’s 15? -Yeah. Got a boyfriend that’s 18. | -她15岁了 -是啊 还有个18岁的男朋友 |
[58:19] | -And you hate that, right? -Hate it. | -你很不喜欢这个 对不对? -噢 恨之入骨 |
[58:21] | Yeah. But she digs him, and he’s invited her to the prom. | 但是 他很认真的 请她去参加华业舞会 |
[58:25] | -That’s a big deal, I guess. -The prom is about the dress. | -我猜是件大事吧 -去参加华业舞会最重要的就是晚礼服 |
[58:29] | -You know that, right? Oh, yeah. -Is it? | -这你是该知道的 -是吗? |
[58:31] | Once you got the dress handled, it’s all downhill from there. | 只要你把衣服选好了 一切都不重要了 |
[58:34] | This feels like a date. Why did I go into all that? He needs to go. | 这听上去怪怪的 为什么我要说这些?他该走的了 |
[58:38] | Well, I’m out of here. | 我该走了 |
[58:40] | Do some research downtown, get inside women’s heads. | 去市区里做些调查 打入女人的心眼里 |
[58:43] | -Well, if you need any help… -I’ll be picking your brain. | -如果你需要什么帮忙 -我一定会找你的 |
[58:45] | -You got it. -I’ll take it. | -你拿到了 -我拿了 |
[58:49] | Oh, God. Candy. | 哦 天那 莰蒂 |
[58:52] | She won’t last a month. | 她不会上最后一月的 |
[58:54] | Oh, I like that one, but it says you can’t wear it if you have hips. | 我喜欢那个 但是会把后背露出来 |
[58:57] | -That one’s cute. -It’s low-cut. I can’t wear low-cut. | -这个很可爱啊 -但这是低胸的 我不能穿低胸的 |
[59:01] | -Alex? -It’s open. | -爱立丝? -门开着 |
[59:06] | What? Say something. | 怎么了 说话啊 |
[59:09] | Uh, hi. I’m Alex’s dad, Nick. | 嗨 我是爱立丝的爸爸尼克 |
[59:12] | -Hi. -Hi. | 嗨 |
[59:14] | -Deadbeat. -Mr. No-Food-in-the-House. | -老古板 -家里一点零食都没有 |
[59:17] | Forgot her birthday. | 忘了她生日 |
[59:20] | Why is he just standing there? | 站在门口干什么 |
[59:22] | Oh, l-I just wanted to let you know that I was home… | 我只是来告诉你我回来了 |
[59:25] | and that I got sort of a date later on tonight, so I’m going out. | 晚上我有个约会 所以我会出去一会 |
[59:29] | But I’ll be home early. Hey, why don’t you guys order a pizza? | 但是我会早点回来的 为什么你们不去叫个饼回来吃 |
[59:31] | There’s not a scrap of food in thejoint. | 在这没有什么吃的 |
[59:33] | I also wanted to know if maybe you and I could go out on a date soon? | 我还想看看我们是不是 能一起去转转 |
[59:37] | I’d like to take you shopping for a prom dress. | 我想带你们出去买一件舞会礼服 |
[59:39] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 这真是太好了 |
[59:41] | I wish my dad would do something like that. | 我希望我爸爸也能像他一样 |
[59:44] | -I love him. -I don’t get it. | -我爱死他了 -我不明白了 |
[59:47] | First, you throw Cameron out. | 你先把康米扔出家门 |
[59:49] | Now you wanna take me shopping so I can go to the prom with him? | 现在又想带我去买东西 好让我和他一起参加舞会 |
[59:51] | I overreacted, and I just wanna make up for it by taking you shopping. | 我是有点过份 所以想带你们出去弥补一下过失 |
[59:56] | I mean, it’s a pretty important thing, you know? | 我知道舞会是件大事 |
[59:59] | They say it’s all downhill after the dress. | 人家说有了礼服什么都不重要 |
[1:00:02] | He must be stoned. Fine. | 他一定是吃错药 |
[1:00:04] | I’ll get the most expensive dress, shoes, makeup. He can afford it. | 我要去买最好的晚礼服 和鞋子和化妆品 看他付不付得起 |
[1:00:07] | And what the hell. Let’s go crazy. | 不管那么多了 让我们开心一次 |
[1:00:10] | While we’re at it, we’ll get you new makeup, shoes, the works. | 把化妆品 鞋子和礼服 一起解决了 |
[1:00:13] | -What do you say? -Fine, whatever. | -怎么样? -好吧 随便 |
[1:00:16] | Whatever meaning “yes.” Yes? | -你说“是”是什么? -是吗? |
[1:00:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:21] | Great. Nice to have met you two. I hope to see you again soon. | 好极了 很高兴认识你们两个 我希望很快再见到你们两个 |
[1:00:24] | -Definitely. -Bye, Mr. Marshall. | -一定的 -再见 马朔先生 |
[1:00:26] | -Love the apartment. -Great view. | -很喜欢这房子 -有眼光 |
[1:00:28] | Thank you. Oh, okay. | 谢谢 很好 |
[1:00:44] | I gotta tell ya, I’m not usually like this on a first date. | 其实我在第一次的约会时候 是不会这样的 |
[1:00:47] | It’s just… you’ve been so amazing all night. | 但是你今晚真是太好了 |
[1:00:50] | -You’ve been so sensitive… -Oh, well… | -你这么体帖 -哦 |
[1:00:52] | and so understanding and… | 这么善解人意 |
[1:00:54] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:00:59] | -You wanna come up? -Oh, yeah. | -你想上楼来吗 -噢 当然 |
[1:01:02] | I can’t believe I asked him up. Am I ready for him to come up? | 真不敢相信我竟然问了他 我真的准备好了吗? |
[1:01:05] | If I sleep with him, he’ll think I’m a slut and never call me again. | 如果我和他上了床 他就不会再理我了 |
[1:01:07] | Or he’ll call me all the time ’cause he’ll think he can get it whenever. | 或者总是打电话找我 因为他以为可以随时得到我 |
[1:01:11] | Oh, what’s the difference? He’s so incredible! | 哦 有什么不同?他真难以置信 |
[1:01:14] | He reminds me of my sister. | 他让我想起了我姐姐 |
[1:01:17] | -So, what do you think? -Well, l… | -那你怎么想的? -好的 |
[1:01:19] | I’ll only come up if you really want me to. | 罗拉 我下会在你 很肯定的时候才会上去 |
[1:01:22] | I don’t want you to do anything you’re not ready for. | 我不会让你做任何你还没有 准备好的事情 |
[1:01:25] | I can wait. | 我不能等 |
[1:01:27] | Oh, he’s got a great body. | 他真是太完美了 |
[1:01:31] | But… Whoa! | 噢 |
[1:01:33] | What’s with the tongue? I’m gonna need the Heimlich maneuver. | 你舌头在干什么 我快喘不过气了 |
[1:01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:38] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[1:01:41] | -Ouch! Right, they’re attached. -I’m sorry. | -小心 会痛 -对不起 |
[1:01:45] | Oh! Now we’re talkin’. | 现在就对了 |
[1:01:48] | Uh-huh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. Lied about the grande. | 下面要轻柔一点 |
[1:01:56] | Would you mind if we had the lights on, maybe? | 我们开一点点灯好不好 |
[1:01:59] | -No, you want the light on? -Yeah, it might help. | -你想有点灯光吗? -是啊 我们开点灯吧 |
[1:02:02] | Okay, if it’ll help. | 当然好了 |
[1:02:04] | God, I hope he’s better with the light on. | 打开了感觉好多了 |
[1:02:09] | He’s so all over the place. Just do it so I can start faking it. | 真是慢虫 快点动手吧 我就不用再装什么了 |
[1:02:16] | Is Britney Spears on Leno tonight? | 不晓得布雷帝 今晚会不会在线上 |
[1:02:20] | -You okay? -Well… | 你没事吧? |
[1:02:22] | Yeah, I’m just fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[1:02:28] | What… What happened? | 发生什么事情了? |
[1:02:32] | Shaking… | 摇动… |
[1:02:38] | Okay. All right. | 好 很好 |
[1:02:40] | Now, let’s pull this together, buddy. | 我们可要一起努力啊 兄弟 |
[1:02:43] | I mean, this is what we do. | 我是说 这是我们的本了行啊 |
[1:02:48] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -是的 |
[1:02:50] | Just regrouping. | 只是想镇静一下 |
[1:02:52] | Lola? | 罗拉 |
[1:02:54] | -I can do this better. -Wanna bet? | -我可以做得更好的 -想打赌吗 |
[1:02:59] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:03:09] | Amazing! Amazing. | 太神奇了 不可思意 |
[1:03:12] | Oh! It was like… | 哦 这像… |
[1:03:14] | you were more inside of me than anybody ever! | 你比任何人都强 |
[1:03:18] | Well, thanks, doll. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:21] | -I tried. -No, no. | -我尽力了 -不 不 |
[1:03:24] | -I mean, more inside my head. -Oh. | 我是说 你就像是知道我的心思 |
[1:03:27] | Like, you knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. | 你知道我要什么 怎么要 |
[1:03:32] | We connected in a way that was beyond… | 你让我觉得心都空了 |
[1:03:37] | beyond… | 空了 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, my heart! | 哦 我的心 |
[1:03:42] | My heart is beating so hard. | 我的心都空了 |
[1:03:45] | Who would’ve thought? Slow starter, | 谁能想到这个慢虫 |
[1:03:47] | then turns out to be a genius in bed. | 竟然是个床上的天才 |
[1:03:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, Nick Marshall is a sex god! | 先生们 女士们 尼克马朔简直是个床上的上帝 |
[1:03:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:04:02] | Oh, the shark, babe | 哦 鲨鱼 |
[1:04:05] | Has such teeth, dear | 有这牙齿 亲爱的 |
[1:04:08] | And he shows them | 他拿出来的 |
[1:04:11] | Pearly white | 珍珠白的 |
[1:04:14] | Just a jackknife | 就像折叠刀 |
[1:04:16] | Has old MacHeath, babe | 有老套 亲爱的 |
[1:04:20] | And he keeps it | 他那有 |
[1:04:23] | Out of sight | 看不见 |
[1:04:25] | You know when that shark bites | 你知道鲨鱼咬什么感觉 |
[1:04:28] | With his teeth, babe | 他的牙齿 |
[1:04:31] | Scarlet billows | 鲜红的流淌 |
[1:04:34] | Start to spread | 开始流开来 |
[1:04:37] | Fancy gloves, oh | 奇怪的手套 哦 |
[1:04:39] | Wears old MacHeath, babe | 穿老套 |
[1:04:42] | So there’s never | 还没有过 |
[1:04:45] | Never a trace of red | 从来没红色的踪迹 |
[1:04:48] | On the sidewalk | 在人行道上 |
[1:04:51] | Ooh, sunny morning uh-huh | 哦 阳光明媚的早上 |
[1:04:54] | Lies a body | 躺着一个男孩 |
[1:04:57] | Just oozing life | 懒散的生活 |
[1:05:00] | And someone’s sneakin’ | 有人鬼鬼祟祟 |
[1:05:03] | -‘Round the corner -Living life. | -在拐角处 -栩栩如生的生活 |
[1:05:05] | -Could that someone -Life. Livin’ it. | -有人可以吗 -生活 在这 |
[1:05:08] | -Be Mack the Knife -Ooh. That’s good. | -是老兄刀 -哦 很好 |
[1:05:11] | There’s a tugboat | 有艘拖船 |
[1:05:13] | Down by the river Don’t you know | 顺河下去 你不知道 |
[1:05:17] | Where a cement bag’s | 水泥包在哪 |
[1:05:20] | Just drooping on down | 沿下就掉下去 |
[1:05:23] | Oh, that cement is just | 哦 水泥是的 |
[1:05:26] | It’s there for the weight dear | 这就是那分量 亲爱的 |
[1:05:29] | Five’ll get you ten | 五个就能得到十个 |
[1:05:32] | Old Macky’s back in town | 老麦克回到这城 |
[1:05:34] | Ha! I love it. | 哈 我爱这里 |
[1:05:36] | Say, Jenny Diver | 说啊 詹妮 |
[1:05:38] | Whoa, Sukey Tawdry | 谁 叙克 |
[1:05:41] | Look out Miss Lotte Lenya | 小心 乐特小姐 |
[1:05:43] | -And old Lucy Brown -I know. I know. | -老露西 -我知道 我知道 |
[1:05:46] | -Wait a minute. -Yes, that line forms | -等一分钟 -是的 那排窗 |
[1:05:50] | On the right, babe | 在这右边 宝贝 |
[1:05:53] | Now that Macky’s | 现在那麦克的 |
[1:05:59] | -Back in town -No, it’s great. | -回到城里 -不 非常好 |
[1:06:03] | Look out Old Macky is back | 小心 老麦克回来了 |
[1:06:08] | Okay, that was a… One more. Time for one more. | 再来一个 还有时间再讲一个 |
[1:06:11] | Okay, you know why guys like doing it in front of the mirror? | 你们知道男人喜欢 在镜子前面做吗? |
[1:06:13] | -Why? -Objects may appear larger. | -为什么? -因为物体在镜子里会变得大一点 |
[1:06:18] | -That’s a good one. Anyway. -Oh, that’s a good one. | -很好笑吧 -很好的 |
[1:06:21] | I heard that in the beauty shop this morning. | 是今天早上在美容院里听来的 |
[1:06:24] | -But seriously. Dee? -Huh? | -我是说真的 -哦? |
[1:06:26] | That other thing we were talking about before. | 我们上次说的那件事怎么了? |
[1:06:29] | Come on. I mean, he can’t just ignore you all night, | 我是说他不能总是这么视你无物 |
[1:06:32] | stay glued to the TV like some zombie… | 整晚守着电视过日子啊 |
[1:06:34] | and then expect you to turn it on like a lightbulb. | 你一定要让他明白这一点 |
[1:06:37] | I mean, I wouldn’t put up with that. | 给我才不会善罢甘休的 |
[1:06:39] | I mean, you’re either interesting or you’re not. | 你要么就是喜欢你 要么就不 |
[1:06:42] | Ask him to decide. | 叫他决定 |
[1:06:44] | -Can I write that down? -All right. | -我要把这句写下来 -好吧 |
[1:06:46] | I’m either interesting or I’m not. He’ll shit a brick. | 他要么就是喜欢我 要么就不 他得自己决定 |
[1:06:51] | Hmm. What if he says I’m not? | 万一他说不怎么办? |
[1:06:55] | He won’t say that you’re not. | 他和你说的一样 |
[1:06:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:07:01] | Okay, I did it. | 好的 我相信 |
[1:07:03] | I told Chaim I wasn’t moving to Israel. | 我告诉琦姆我不会去以色列 |
[1:07:07] | Yeah, good. And? | 是 好的 然后? |
[1:07:09] | I said what you said. He can be a writer anywhere. | 我说了你的话 他怎样都是好作家 |
[1:07:11] | If I’m going to be in advertising, I need to be here and not there. | 如果我做广告业 我就会在这不在那 |
[1:07:14] | And then he said? | 然后他说什么? |
[1:07:16] | -I don’t know. It was in Hebrew. -Ooh. | -我不知道 在希伯来 -哦 |
[1:07:18] | But I don’t think it was, “You got it. See you next Tuesday.” | 我想不是在说下个 星期二见的意见 |
[1:07:21] | I don’t know. I’d wait it out. He’ll call you. | 谁知道呢 我会等等看的 他会打电话给你的 |
[1:07:24] | I can’t. I better call him back. | 不行 我最好先打给他 |
[1:07:27] | Be strong. He will call you. | 坚强点 他会打电话给你的 |
[1:07:31] | Well, girls, been nice chattin’. I gotta get back to work. | 女士们 很高兴和你们聊天 我得回去工作了 |
[1:07:37] | -Can I make you a sandwich? -No, I’m cool. | -你要三明治吗? -不 我很冷 |
[1:07:39] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:07:42] | But thank you, anyway. This was fun. | 不过还是要谢谢你们 和你们聊天很有意思 |
[1:07:46] | Aww! | 哇 |
[1:07:49] | Huh. This is good. | 这个很不错 |
[1:07:52] | More insightful than I would’ve thought. | 比我想像得有见解多了 |
[1:07:56] | This line doesn’t feel exactly right. | 这条线看上去有点问题 |
[1:07:58] | If you’re thinking that line isn’t perfect, I agree. It needs work. | 如果你认为那条线有问题的话 我也同意 需要再修改 |
[1:08:02] | There’s something not exactly right about it, isn’t there? | 这个看上去就是有点 怪怪的 是不是? |
[1:08:04] | I mean, it’s not bad. It’s insightful, actually. It’s just… | 我不是说这个不好 其实我觉得很有见解 |
[1:08:09] | Well, what do you think this woman’s thinking? | 你觉得这个女人会在想些什么? |
[1:08:11] | Uh, well, l… | 嗯 我… |
[1:08:15] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[1:08:17] | Uh, she’s thinking about what she wants out of life. | 她在想她这一生中 到底想要些什么东西 |
[1:08:20] | What’s she gonna accomplish? How’s she gonna do all that? | 她是不是能够成功 是不是能够完成心愿 |
[1:08:23] | Women, you know, they think about that a lot. | 女人总是在担心很多事情 |
[1:08:26] | I mean, surprisingly a lot. | 我是说出奇的多 |
[1:08:28] | They worry all the time about everything. | 她们总是很担心 |
[1:08:31] | You’re so right. How do you know that? | 你说得一点没错 你怎会知道的? |
[1:08:34] | Well, you know, even I had a mother. | 我也是有母亲的人啊 |
[1:08:36] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:08:39] | So maybe running gives her time off from all of that. | 也许慢跑让她有机会 忘记那些担扰 |
[1:08:42] | It gives her something she can’t get anyplace else. Look at her. | 也许给了她一些其他地方 都不能带给她的东西 看看她 |
[1:08:46] | God. I want to be her. | 天呐 我希望能够是她 |
[1:08:48] | She looks so free, doesn’t she? | 她看上去这么放松 |
[1:08:50] | No one’s judging her, no boss to worry about, | 没有在谈论她 没有男人在旁边指手划脚 |
[1:08:53] | no guys to worry about, no games to figure her way through. | 没有什么勾心斗角的游戏去烦心 |
[1:08:55] | I like that. No games. That’s good. | 我喜欢这个主意 没有游戏 这很好 |
[1:08:58] | That’d be nice in life, wouldn’t it? | 这样的生活会很好 是不是? |
[1:09:01] | Okay, can I just think for one second? | 我能不能自己想想? |
[1:09:04] | -Take your time. -Okay. | 当然 尽管想 |
[1:09:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:08] | No games. How do I get that in? | 没有游戏 我怎么能 把这个意思放进去? |
[1:09:11] | She’s running. It’s early, it’s quiet. | 她在跑着 清晨 |
[1:09:14] | Just the sound of her feet on the asphalt. | 安静的四周只有她自己的脚步 |
[1:09:16] | She likes to run alone. No pressure, no stress. | 她喜欢自己一个人慢跑 没有压力 没有烦恼 |
[1:09:20] | This is the one place she can be herself. | 这是唯一一个让她展现自我的地方 |
[1:09:24] | Look any way she wants, dress, think any way she wants. | 做任何她想做的事 穿任何她想穿的衣服 |
[1:09:27] | No game playing, no rules. Games, sports, rules. | 没有游戏 没有规则 游戏 运动 规则 |
[1:09:31] | Games, sports, rules. Playing by the rules. | 运动 游戏 规则 运动 游戏 |
[1:09:34] | Playing games versus playing… | 玩游戏… |
[1:09:36] | Playing by the rules. Playing games versus playing… | 玩运动 没有规则 玩游戏和玩… |
[1:09:40] | -Why are you nodding? -Because you’re onto something. | -你为什么要点头? -因为我看你好像有了好主意 |
[1:09:44] | -Am I? -Aren’t you? | -是吗? -不是吗? |
[1:09:46] | Well, I was thinking about a play on words. | 我是在考虑玩文字游戏 |
[1:09:48] | Something about games versus… | 有关游戏和… |
[1:09:52] | I feel like I was onto something good. | 我以为我想到什么好主意 |
[1:09:54] | -Playing games versus playing… -Sports? | -玩游戏 和玩… -运动 |
[1:09:56] | Yes! Thank you. Do you like any of this? | 没错 谢谢你 你喜欢这个主意吗? |
[1:09:58] | A lot. I like the idea that you can be yourself on the road. | 当然喜欢 我喜欢这个 在清晨展现自我的主意 |
[1:10:02] | I do too. Did I say that out loud? | 我也是 我有把自己的想法说出来吗? |
[1:10:05] | No, I was just… | 没有 我只是… |
[1:10:07] | ‘Cause I was circling around the exact same thing, | 因为我一直在考虑一样的事情 |
[1:10:09] | -which is great, we’re on the same… -Yeah. | -这太好了 我们在同一个… -是啊 |
[1:10:11] | Sorry, I’m not thinking straight. My glands may be swollen. | 对不起 我的脑袋有点乱 我可能是有点太累了 |
[1:10:15] | Maybe they should be more swollen. You’re doing great. Nike. No games. | 也许你是太累了但你做得很出色 耐克 没有游戏 |
[1:10:18] | Just sports. | 只是运动 |
[1:10:21] | -Oh. -You should write that down. | -哦 -你该把它写下来 |
[1:10:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:10:25] | Did he come up with that, or did I? | 是他想出的这个主意 还是我? |
[1:10:31] | Boy, can I be… | 天呐 我能不能… |
[1:10:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:10:37] | Uh, well, can I be honest with you? | 我能说实话吗? |
[1:10:41] | Please do. | 当然 |
[1:10:43] | Before I came here, I heard you were a tough, chauvinistic prick. | 我来这里做事之前 听说你是个最无聊的混蛋 |
[1:10:46] | I didn’t know you were gonna be that honest. | 我没想到你会这么直接 |
[1:10:48] | -Sorry. I’m… Sorry. -No, that’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:10:51] | No, that’s okay. You must have looked so forward to meeting me. | 真的没关系 你一定很想 要当面见见我 |
[1:10:54] | I was dreading it. I had this whole other person built up in my mind. | 真是奇怪 我心里塑造一个 和你完全不同的人 |
[1:10:57] | Well, since we’re sharing, I heard a few things about you too. | 既然我们都讲开了 我也听说了些有关你的事 |
[1:11:01] | Yes, I’m sure. I’m the “man-eating bitch Darth Vader” of the ad world. | 我能想像得到 我是那个广告界的朵义母老虎 |
[1:11:06] | Verbatim. | 母老虎 |
[1:11:08] | Really? All right. Well, nice to meet you. | 真的吗? 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[1:11:11] | That’s not who I am at all. | 可我根本就不是这个样子的 |
[1:11:15] | Just for the record, I don’t think that’s who you are. | 不过说实话 我并不觉得 你是这样的人 |
[1:11:18] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:11:20] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 我很感激 |
[1:11:27] | See, no games equals embarrassing moment. | 你看 游戏里总会有出丑的时候 |
[1:11:30] | Don’t fall for a guy at work. Don’t fall for a guy at work. | 别喜欢一个工作上的人 别喜欢一个工作上的人! |
[1:11:33] | -Don’t fall for a guy at work. -Why? | -别喜欢一个工作上的人 -为什么? |
[1:11:35] | Why what? | 什么为什么? |
[1:11:37] | Why won’t… Why don’t I just work on these storyboards… | 为什么我不开始加工这个设计图 |
[1:11:40] | and then bring them back around to you tomorrow if you’re free. | 然后明天再让你提点意见 如果你有时间的话 |
[1:11:44] | I’m free. Just call me anytime. | 我当然有时间 随时都可以打电话给我 |
[1:11:46] | I’m flirting. What’s wrong with me? | 我在和他调情 我到底是怎么了 |
[1:11:48] | God! I just looked at his penis. I hope he didn’t see me. | 我的上帝 我才看了一眼他的下部 希望他没注到 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, shit! I just looked at it again! Stop it! | 可恶 我又看了一眼 |
[1:11:56] | -Are you all right? -Fine. I got something in my eye. | -你没事吧 -我没事 只是睛里进了点东西 |
[1:11:59] | All right, um… So, great. | 好吧 这个很好 |
[1:12:02] | So tomorrow will be… That’ll be great. I’ll see you then. | 明天 绝对没问题 很好 再见 |
[1:12:06] | -Uh, good work by the way. -You too. | -你做很很好 真的 -你也是 |
[1:12:09] | -You sure you’re all right? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你真的没事吗? -是的 我没事 |
[1:13:05] | I’ve got you | 我得到你了 |
[1:13:08] | Under my skin | 在我皮毛下 |
[1:13:13] | I’ve got you | 我得到你了 |
[1:13:16] | Deep in the heart of me | 在我心里深处 |
[1:13:19] | So deep in my heart | 有多深啊 |
[1:13:23] | Are you laughing at me? | 你在笑我吗? |
[1:13:25] | -Yeah. -Good. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[1:13:28] | I didn’t think anyone else was still here. | 我没想到还有人在这里 |
[1:13:30] | -I didn’t know anyone was here. -What time is it? | -我也没想到还有人在这里 -几点了? |
[1:13:33] | It’s after 10:00. | 刚过十点 |
[1:13:35] | -I didn’t realize it was so late. -I feel so alone. | 我没想到这么晚了 这么孤单 |
[1:13:37] | Um… I didn’t catch that. Sorry? | 我没听清你说什么 对不起? |
[1:13:41] | -I didn’t realize how late it was. -And I’m glad you’re here. | 我说 我没注意到有这么晚了 我真高兴你还在这里 |
[1:13:43] | I’m stuck. I feel so alone. | 我闷在这里 真孤单 |
[1:13:46] | -You want a hand with this? -No, thanks. I’m okay. | -你要不要我帮你什么? -不 谢谢 我很好 |
[1:13:50] | Yeah, I’m not buying it. What’s going on? | 是啊 我才不信你 这都是些什么? |
[1:13:52] | Well, I have an early meeting tomorrow with Dan, | 我明天一早和丹尼有个会 |
[1:13:55] | and I wanted to make it later so I could be more prepared. | 我本想推迟到晚一点 所以我可以有多一点时间准备 |
[1:13:59] | But then you slipped in there and took the only time he had left, | 但我听说你已定了后面的时间 |
[1:14:02] | which left me with 8:15 tomorrow morning. | 所以我只能在 明天8点15分的时候去见他 |
[1:14:05] | It’s fine. I’m just not as ready as I wish I was. | 其实没什么 我只是希望自己能准备得充分一点 |
[1:14:07] | -Sorry. -You didn’t do it on purpose. | -对不起 -没关系 你又不是故意的 |
[1:14:12] | I just don’t want him to be disappointed. | 我只是不想让他失望 |
[1:14:14] | Hey, why don’t we go through some of these together? | 为什么我们不一起 讨论一下这些东西 |
[1:14:17] | -Really? -I insist. | -真的吗? -我坚持这么做 |
[1:14:19] | -Unless you’re too tired. -Oh, no. | -除非你已经很累了 -哦 不 |
[1:14:22] | -I’m not tired. -Yeah, I can see that. | -我不累 -我看出来了 |
[1:14:27] | It’s just so far beyond tired at this point. | 我已经过出了累的阶段了 |
[1:14:30] | I’ve basically stopped sleeping ever since I took this job. | 自从我接了这份工作 就基本上没有睡过觉 |
[1:14:33] | -You have? -Yeah, it’s weird. | -你没有睡过觉? -是啊 很奇怪 |
[1:14:36] | I, um… How do I say this? | 我也不知为什么 |
[1:14:39] | You don’t feel quite like yourself here, do you? | 你觉得不太像自己作风 是吧 |
[1:14:41] | No, I don’t. Not yet, anyway. | 不 不是 |
[1:14:44] | Boy. | 除了男人 |
[1:14:48] | Plus, I’m mad that I’m getting sick. | 会让我烦到生病 |
[1:14:50] | I never, ever get sick. In fact, | 我从来都不会病的 |
[1:14:52] | you don’t have to sit so close to me if you don’t want to. | 你最好不要离我太近了 免得我传染了你 |
[1:14:54] | No, come here. I’ll brave it. | 不 过来 我不怕 |
[1:14:56] | So, where do we kick off? | 我们从哪里开始呢? |
[1:14:58] | -Control-top panty hose? -Okay. | -长筒丝袜怎么样? -好的 |
[1:15:01] | Personally, I think they do the trick. | 说实话 我不是很喜欢它 |
[1:15:03] | You’ve worn control-top panty hose? | 你试了他们的长筒袜 |
[1:15:08] | -Did you put a pair in the box? -Seriously? | -穿在底裤外面 -真的吗? |
[1:15:10] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[1:15:13] | -You are full of surprises. -Yeah. | -你真是太让人惊讶了 -是啊 |
[1:15:16] | No, no, no. I mean that as a compliment. I love that. | 不 不 我是想要夸你的 我喜欢 |
[1:15:19] | -And how did you look in them? -Ooh. Hot. | -看上去怎么样? -很惹火 |
[1:15:24] | My daughter and her boyfriend walked in, and I got ’em on with… | 就在那个时候 我女儿和她男朋友走进来 |
[1:15:29] | And they said what when they saw you in your panty hose? | 他们看到后 说了什么? |
[1:15:31] | It was the turquoise Wonderbra they noticed. Then, the nail polish. | 我想他们对那个魔术胸罩 的反应更大些 还有那些指甲油 |
[1:15:43] | But each time I do just the thought of you | 但每次我都会想到你 |
[1:15:47] | Makes me stop just before I begin | 在开始的时候让我停下来 |
[1:15:51] | ‘Cause I’ve got you under my skin | 这个让我看上去像个傻瓜 |
[1:16:00] | The dress you picked out is totally hideous. | 你挑选你衣服都很难看 |
[1:16:03] | -I’m not coming out. -It can’t be that bad. Come on out. | -我才不要走出去 -不会那么丑的 出来给看看嘛 |
[1:16:06] | I look like a nun… an ugly nun. | 我看上去像个修女似的 还是个很丑的修女 |
[1:16:08] | Why? Because it’s gray? Gray is the new black. | 为什么? 灰色是今年的新流行色 |
[1:16:15] | If he says he likes it, I’ll die. | 如果他说他喜欢这个 |
[1:16:17] | Okay, next. | 好吧 下一件 |
[1:16:20] | This, I love. | 这件 我喜欢 |
[1:16:24] | Thank you. Next. | 谢谢 下一件 |
[1:16:27] | What a girl wants What a girl needs | 一个女孩想要什么 需要什么 |
[1:16:37] | I wanna thank you for giving me time to breathe | 我想谢谢你给我时间去呼吸 |
[1:16:41] | Like a rock you waited so patiently | 你等的可真有耐心 |
[1:16:44] | While I got it together | 当我一起得到 |
[1:16:47] | While I figured it out Yeah, yeah | 当我领会到 是的 |
[1:16:51] | I only looked but I never touched | 我只是看看 从来不碰一下 |
[1:16:54] | ‘Cause in my heart was a picture of us | 在我心里就像一幅我们的照片 |
[1:16:58] | Holding hands making plans | 手携手一起来计划 |
[1:17:01] | And it’s lucky for me you understand | 对我来说这很幸运 你明白的 |
[1:17:03] | What a girl wants What a girl needs | 一个女孩想要的 需要什么 |
[1:17:07] | Whatever makes me happy sets you free | 怎样能让我快乐 让我自由 |
[1:17:10] | And I’m thanking you for knowing exactly | 感谢你明白道理 |
[1:17:15] | What a girl wants What a girl needs | 一个女孩想要的 需要什么 |
[1:17:18] | Whatever keeps me in your arms | 怎样才能投入你臂膀 |
[1:17:21] | And I’m thanking you for giving it to me | 感谢你把它给我 |
[1:17:25] | What I want is what you got | 我想要的就是你要的 |
[1:17:28] | And what you got is what I want | 你得到的就是我想要的 |
[1:17:30] | There was a time I was blind I was so confused | 曾经我很茫然很困惑 |
[1:17:35] | I ran away just to hide it all from you | 我离开只是隐瞒你所有事情 |
[1:17:38] | It’s for keeps, yeah It’s for sure | 为了坚持 是 为了确定 |
[1:17:41] | And you’re ready and willing to give me more than | 你准备好给我更多 |
[1:17:44] | What a girl wants What a girl needs | 一个女孩想要的 需要什么 |
[1:17:47] | Whatever makes me happy sets you free | 怎样才能让我开心 让我自由 |
[1:17:51] | I think this is the one. | 我想这就是我要的了 |
[1:17:54] | I like that… No, I love that. | 我喜欢这个 不 我很喜欢 |
[1:17:56] | Okay, this is it. | 就是它了 |
[1:17:58] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[1:18:00] | Yes! I look older. | 太好了 看上去要大一点 |
[1:18:02] | This is great. Oh, God, I need boobs. | 好极了 哦 天那 我要奶子 |
[1:18:06] | Oh, I’ll buy a padded bra when he’s not around. | 趁他不在 我还得去买一件胸罩 |
[1:18:09] | I can’t believe this is what I’ll be wearing the last night I’m a virgin. | 真不敢相信这就是 我还是处女那晚带过的 |
[1:18:12] | Or what I’ll be taking off. | 那是我脱掉的 |
[1:18:18] | -Alex? -Hmm? | -亚历克斯? -嗯? |
[1:18:20] | I wanna talk to you about something that’s pretty important. | 我想和你说件很重要的事情 |
[1:18:23] | -I’ve never talked to you about… -Oh, God. | -我从都没有和你谈过这种事情 -天呐 |
[1:18:25] | He’s actually gonna try to be a dad. | 他真的想要做爸爸了 |
[1:18:28] | This should be hilarious. | 真是太好笑了 |
[1:18:30] | I realize I haven’t been the perfect dad. | 我知道我不是个好爸爸 |
[1:18:32] | Understatement of the century. Can you pass the bread? | 保守估计 你能维持生活吗? |
[1:18:35] | Yeah, sure, sure. But that does not mean I don’t have the right… | 当然了 但这也不是我没有权利 |
[1:18:38] | to talk to you about… about… | 说关于…关于… |
[1:18:42] | About? | 关于? |
[1:18:45] | All right. You’re a young woman now, | 确实 你是年轻的女人 |
[1:18:47] | and you may be flirting with the idea of-of… | 你可能充满了… |
[1:18:52] | Having sex? | 性的激情? |
[1:18:54] | Um, can I get a lemonade, please? | 能不能给我杯柠水 谢谢 |
[1:18:56] | Well, you know, boys and girls think very differently about sex. | 你知道 男孩子和女孩子 对性的想法是不同的 |
[1:19:00] | My hunch is girls just want guys to like ’em and hang out with ’em. | 女孩子喜欢一个孩 就想要经常和他在一起 |
[1:19:05] | Whereas guys… And not all guys, all right? | 但男孩子 不是所有的男生 |
[1:19:08] | But most guys, they pretty much just wanna have sex. | 但大部分的男生 一般只是想和你做爱而已 |
[1:19:13] | Okay, I’m… What I’m trying to say here is, | 好吧 我想要说的是 |
[1:19:16] | I don’t want you to feel pressured… | 我不希望你会因为自己的男朋友 |
[1:19:18] | -because your boyfriend’s older. -Please. Save it. | -比较大就有压力 -别再说了 |
[1:19:22] | Mom had this talk with me when I was, like, 11. | 妈妈在我十一岁时就和我谈过这个了 |
[1:19:25] | You’re supposed to have sex when you’re in love and it’s special. | 我知道要在彼此相爱 和很特殊的时候才该做爱 |
[1:19:28] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[1:19:30] | And Mom knows me for real and knows my friends and Cameron, | 妈妈才真正了解我 她也了解我的朋友和康米 |
[1:19:33] | so let’s leave the parental talks up to her, okay? | 就让她来处理这些事情吧 |
[1:19:36] | -I promised Cameron I’d do it. -Oh, jeez. | -再说 我已经像康米保证给他的 -哦 天那 |
[1:19:39] | And also, let’s not make me part of this Nick makeover… | 还有 不要把我卷进你现在的 |
[1:19:42] | or whatever this new thing you’re into is, okay? | 这个什么新形像转变计划中 A在说什么? |
[1:19:44] | -What new thing? -What new thing? | -说什么? -什么新形象? |
[1:19:47] | This ridiculous new guy you’re trying to be. | 你想要装的这个新人 |
[1:19:49] | Clowning around with me? Asking if we can make a salad? | 忽然间你开始围着我转了 问我否可一起做东西吃? |
[1:19:53] | Watch Friends together? | 一起去看朋友? |
[1:19:55] | I mean, it’s nuts after 15 years of no relating. | 我是说 我们15年都没有 什么关系 这太奇怪了吧 |
[1:19:58] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 来吧 |
[1:20:00] | Who are you to talk about relationships anyway? | 你到底想要干什么? |
[1:20:02] | You never had a real relationship with anyone in your entire life. | 你这辈子都没有和谁有过 真正的系 |
[1:20:07] | Look, I’m supposed to meet my friends. | 听着 我要去找我的朋友了 |
[1:20:10] | -So I’m gonna go, okay? -Sure. | -我走了 -好吧 |
[1:20:13] | Thanks for the dress. | 多谢你陪我出来买衣服 |
[1:20:18] | She didn’t even finish her lunch. | 她还吃不完她的午饭 |
[1:20:20] | Johnny-come-lately, giving her advice? | 他以为这么容易就能 买通女儿的心吗? |
[1:20:22] | -Oh, teenagers. -I think the talk worked. | -小孩子 -我觉得他的话说得不错 |
[1:20:24] | -She’s totally right. -Move on, dude. It’s over. | -她今天很好 -往前看吧 笨蛋说什么都没用了 |
[1:20:27] | Please. | 来吧 |
[1:20:32] | Now you’ve seen how the cake is assembled. | 现你们看到了 蛋糕是怎么做成的 |
[1:20:34] | The next time you admire a wedding cake, you’ll be able to appreciate… | 下次你再看到一个婚礼蛋糕 你会很羡慕 |
[1:20:37] | Wow. It looks so gorgeous. | 我总是超重 |
[1:20:44] | -Fit, vibrant hair. -Oh. | 总希望自己能够变得曲条些 |
[1:20:47] | I hated being overweight. I always wanted to be thin and pretty… | 希望自己能够穿进那些 |
[1:20:51] | and wear cute little clothes. | 漂亮的衣服 |
[1:20:53] | It built and it built, and my health deteriorated. | 但我的脂肪不断的增加 |
[1:20:55] | And I couldn’t walk and I couldn’t stand… | 后来我连走路都不方便 |
[1:20:57] | to even stand up at the park for ten minutes while my kids played. | 最后 我连十分钟都站不住 |
[1:21:01] | I tried sitting on the swings, and the chains cut my hips and it hurt. | 我感觉到有车子向我开来 |
[1:21:05] | And I couldn’t… I couldn’t run and I couldn’t move. | 我却一动都不能动 |
[1:21:07] | And I was tired and I wanted to be a good mom. | 我真的累了 我想要做个好妈妈 |
[1:21:12] | What the hell’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了? |
[1:21:18] | -Hello? -What am I doing? | -喂? -我在干什么? |
[1:21:21] | Darcy? | 朵义? |
[1:21:23] | How did you know it was me? I didn’t say anything. | 你怎知是我?我连声都没出 |
[1:21:26] | I, uh, just sensed it. | 我感觉到了 |
[1:21:28] | Shit. I’m such an idiot. I didn’t think he’d be there. | 可恶 我真是个笨蛋 我没想到他会在家的 |
[1:21:31] | -Excuse me? -I didn’t mean to really call you. | -你有事吗? -我不是想要打电话给你的 |
[1:21:35] | I had your number here, and I was thinking of you. | 我拿着你的电话号码 我是在想着你 |
[1:21:38] | Thinking of calling you. | 想着要打电话给你 |
[1:21:42] | Obviously, I did call you. | 不过我已经打给你了 |
[1:21:44] | Oh, no, that’s all right. I, uh… | 哦 没关系 |
[1:21:47] | I was thinking about you too. | 我也正在想你呢 |
[1:22:02] | I could show the world how to smile | 我会让大家明白怎么去微笑 |
[1:22:10] | Well, here’s to another great idea. | 希望我们能继续有好主意 |
[1:22:12] | -What, “Let’s meet for a drink”? -Yes. | 你是说我们该庆祝一下吗 |
[1:22:14] | -Yeah? -Exactly what I wanted to say. | 是的 这正是我想要说的 |
[1:22:17] | Sometimes I think you’re a bit of a mind reader. | 有时我觉得你像是个人 能读人心思的人 |
[1:22:21] | But I don’t have to be a mind reader with you. | 但是我根本不必读你的心思 |
[1:22:23] | -Hmm. -You always say what you think. | 因为你总是直言直语 |
[1:22:25] | -I know. It’s a curse. -What… | -我知 这是对我的诅咒 -什么? |
[1:22:27] | -Are you kidding? It’s a relief… an enormous relief. | 你不是开玩笑吧 这是一种最轻松的生活方式 |
[1:22:30] | Do you know how rare that is to actually say what you think? | 你知没几个人可这么做的 |
[1:22:33] | Do you have any idea how rare it is for someone to actually like that? | 你知也没几个人会喜欢 我这么直言直语的 |
[1:22:38] | Trust me, this has not been a great thing in my life. | 相信我 这并不是我的生活中的 |
[1:22:41] | My ex-husband didn’t love me. Let’s just put it that way. | 起码 我前夫并不喜欢我这样 |
[1:22:45] | He didn’t love you? | 他不爱你? |
[1:22:47] | Did I just say that? | 我那样说了吗? |
[1:22:49] | Oh, God! | 哦 天那 |
[1:22:51] | Um, I meant to say “it.” He didn’t love it… | 我是说他不喜欢那个 |
[1:22:54] | that I spoke my mind. | 不喜欢我直言直语 |
[1:22:58] | If you wanna know the truth, I’m not sure he did really love me. | 你想听实话的话 我觉得他从来没真正爱过我 |
[1:23:02] | -Ooh. -There’s a conversation starter. | 这真是个好极了的话题 |
[1:23:05] | God. A smart person would just get so very drunk now. | 上帝 我定是已醉得 胡说八道了 |
[1:23:10] | How long were you married? | 你们结婚多久? |
[1:23:12] | A little less than a year. | 还不到一年 |
[1:23:14] | I’ve been divorced about nine months now. We worked together. | 我们已离婚9个月了 我们在一起工作 |
[1:23:17] | -You know that, right? -Oh, yeah. I knew that. | -这个你该知道的 -是啊 我知道 |
[1:23:19] | -I heard it. -Hmm. | 我听说了 |
[1:23:22] | -What was that like? -It was great in the beginning. | -到底怎回事? -开始时一切都很好 |
[1:23:26] | But it changed. It became competitive. | 然后就开始变了 变成了竞争对手 |
[1:23:29] | Suddenly, the better I did, the worse we did. | 忽然间 主意越多 我们间的关系越差 |
[1:23:34] | The price I pay for being me. | 这就是我为直爽而付的代价 |
[1:23:37] | I know that now. No, truly. | 我知道 真的 |
[1:23:39] | -Oh. -No, no, it’s true. | 不 不 我说的是真的 |
[1:23:43] | Do you wanna know all this about me? | 你真的想知我的这些琐事吗? |
[1:23:45] | Keep going. | 继续说吧 |
[1:23:49] | Well, that’s why I needed to get out there on my own, | 所以我才需要离开那里 自己出来做事 |
[1:23:52] | as scary as it was. | 真的很紧张 |
[1:23:55] | I mean, not scary, but, um… | 我不是说紧张 |
[1:23:59] | Well, yeah, I was kind of scared. | 其实 是的 我真的有点害怕 |
[1:24:01] | -Why? -I don’t know. | -为什么? -我也不知道 |
[1:24:04] | I guess I wasn’t sure I could do the job. | 我想我确定自己是否 真的能胜任这份工作 |
[1:24:07] | I mean, I thought I could do it, | 我觉得我可以做好 |
[1:24:09] | but I’m finding Sloane-Curtis a tougher place than I thought. | 我发现森林有很多 可以改进的地方 |
[1:24:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:17] | -I know you were up for my job. -No. | -我真的是太唠叨了 -不 |
[1:24:20] | -I’m sorry I’m the one that got it. -I’m-I’m not. I’m not. | -我知你一定很生我的气 -不 我没有 |
[1:24:24] | -I’ve learned a lot from you. -Like what? | -我从你身上学了很多东西 -比如说? |
[1:24:27] | Like what? For starters, you really love what you do. | 比如你的直言快语 |
[1:24:30] | -You really love what you do. -Not as much as you do. | -你真的喜欢自己的事业 -不 不像你这么热爱 |
[1:24:33] | How can you say that? You’re so great at it. | 你怎么能那样说 但是你这么出色 |
[1:24:35] | You’re so great at it. | 你真的做得很出色 |
[1:24:37] | I think Dan’s even wondering why he hired me. Really. | 我觉得丹尼一定在考虑 为什么他要请我来 真的 |
[1:24:42] | I think the bloom is definitely off the rose. | 他只要有你就够了 |
[1:24:47] | You wanna hear something really great? | 你想听个好消息吗 |
[1:24:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:24:51] | I just closed escrow on my first apartment ever. | 我刚拿到自己的公寓 |
[1:24:54] | Finally, I own my own place. | 终于我拥有了自己的地方 |
[1:24:58] | -What? I wish I was a mind reader. -No. | 怎么了?我希望我是个 能读人心思的人 |
[1:25:04] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想… |
[1:25:09] | how men like me can get so screwed up. | 怎会有像我这么笨的男人 |
[1:25:13] | I don’t think there are men like you. | 我觉得没有一个男人像你 |
[1:25:17] | If we kissed, would it ruin everything? | 如果我们接了吻会怎么样 |
[1:25:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:25:25] | I think… | 我觉得你是个 |
[1:25:28] | you are one of the great women. | 很伟大的女人 |
[1:25:30] | I really do. | 我真的这么想 |
[1:25:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:42] | But I just meant to say thank you. | 我只是想说谢谢你 |
[1:25:47] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[1:25:53] | There’s nothing I couldn’t do | 也没什么事情可做了 |
[1:26:02] | If I had | 如果我拥有 |
[1:26:07] | You | 你 |
[1:26:21] | Well, I, uh, guess I’ll see you… | 看来该说再见的时候了 |
[1:26:23] | in, let’s see, three and a half hours. | 今真是很出乎意料 |
[1:26:30] | Nick, may I just say… | 我要告诉你 |
[1:26:32] | you are an exceptionally great kisser. | 你接吻的技术出奇之好 |
[1:26:37] | No, I mean really, really great. | 我是说 非常非常好 |
[1:26:39] | Well, I haven’t had this much fun making out since… | 我已很久没这么开心了 |
[1:26:47] | I’ve never had this much fun making out. | 其实 我从来都没这么开心过 |
[1:26:49] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[1:26:52] | -Don’t let this get weird at work? -No. | 让我们不要因这个 影响了工作 |
[1:26:54] | We have nothing to be embarrassed about. | 我们没什么好难为情的 |
[1:26:57] | We made out. You and I made out. | 我们不过亲热了一下 你我竟然会接吻 |
[1:27:03] | -And if I may, it was… -Sexy as hell. | -而且感觉起来… -性感无比 |
[1:27:07] | God. That’s just what I was about to say. | 我也正要这么说 |
[1:27:10] | But I think I said it first, I think. | 但是我先说的 |
[1:27:13] | -Oh, no, you did. -Oh. | 是你先说的 |
[1:27:17] | Um, well, all right, then. | 好吧 |
[1:27:27] | Oh, I’m a grown woman. Just say it. | 我已是个成熟的女人了 |
[1:27:30] | Do you want to come back to my place? | 只要问他 你想不想到我家里来 |
[1:27:32] | Say it! Do you want to come… | 只要问问他 你想不想… |
[1:27:34] | Good night, Darcy. | 晚安 朵义 |
[1:27:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:27:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:28:11] | What am I doing? | 我到底干什么? |
[1:28:25] | Lola. | 罗拉? |
[1:28:28] | It’s okay. Okay. Here he comes. | 他来了 他来了 |
[1:28:32] | Lola? | 罗拉? |
[1:28:35] | I know I haven’t heard from you. | 我一直都没有你的消息 |
[1:28:38] | Lola, how long have you been out here? | 罗拉 你在这多久了? |
[1:28:41] | Just a few… hours. | 不过几个小时而已 |
[1:28:43] | Nick, you said that you wouldn’t hurt me. | 尼克 你说你不会伤害我 |
[1:28:46] | And then you slept with me, and then you didn’t call me for six days. | 然后你和我上了床 然后你六天都没电话给我 |
[1:28:49] | So that, in the world of me, that’s torture. | 这对于我来说简直就是死刑 |
[1:28:53] | I mean, we have this totally unbelievable, life-altering sex, | 我是说 我们有过那次 生死无光的床上戏之后 |
[1:28:56] | and then you just disappear. | 你就消失了 |
[1:28:58] | I mean, you-you-you stopped drinking coffee! | 我是说 你就不再来喝咖啡了 |
[1:29:00] | Lola, I’m so sorry. | 罗拉 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:29:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:29:06] | It’s okay, because I figured out your little secret. | 真的没关系 因我知你的小秘密 |
[1:29:08] | -You did? -It’s so obvious. | -你知道? -这不是很显然吗? |
[1:29:11] | How else would you know the things that you know? | 不然你怎会知这事情 |
[1:29:13] | -It wasn’t obvious to anybody else. -Nick, come on. | -对别人来说不是这么显然了 -尼克 别装了 |
[1:29:17] | You’re so sensitive. You’re so aware of my feelings. | 你这么敏感 你这么理解我的感受 |
[1:29:20] | You’re so tuned in. | 你这么体帖我 |
[1:29:23] | You talk to me like a woman, you think like a woman. | 你说起话来像个女人 想法也像个女人 |
[1:29:26] | Nick! Come on! Admit it. You’re totally and completely gay. | 尼克 别装了 你是个典型的同性恋 |
[1:29:31] | -I am? -You’re not? | -我是吗? -你不是吗? |
[1:29:33] | Oh! I mean, if you’re not, you gotta tell me. | 那你一定要告诉我 |
[1:29:36] | Based on the other night… Just put me out of my misery. | 一定要告诉我那晚是怎回事 别再这么折磨我了 |
[1:29:39] | Are you or aren’t you? | 你是 还是不是? |
[1:29:41] | Say you’re gay. Then I’m not nuts. I’m not undesirable. | 说你是同性恋 我不是疯子 |
[1:29:44] | Not rejected by another guy! Say it! Say you’re gay! Admit it! | 我不要再被人甩掉 你是同性恋 承认吧 |
[1:29:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:58] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[1:30:02] | How gay? | 有多深? |
[1:30:04] | Oh! I’m as gay as it gets. | 我是你能想像的最深的同性恋 |
[1:30:11] | You’re gonna make some guy very happy someday. | 有一天 你会让一个男人很开心的 |
[1:30:14] | Oh, from your lips. | 也许吧 |
[1:30:18] | God, I hate that I’m crying. | 上帝 我最恨掉眼泪的 |
[1:30:21] | Well, look it. | 听我说 |
[1:30:24] | If things should ever change in that department… | 如你们的部门有任何人事变动 |
[1:30:27] | -You’ll be the first to know. -You promise? | -我一定会最先通知你的 -你发誓? |
[1:30:29] | Oh, yeah, I promise. Come here. | -是的 我发誓 -来吧 |
[1:30:48] | Oh, boy. | 哦 小子 |
[1:30:55] | -It was very nice meeting you, Nick. -And you. | -很高兴见到你 尼克 -我也是 |
[1:30:57] | Thanks for pep talk, yes? | 你的试验怎么样? |
[1:30:59] | You two just take care of each other. | 你们两个互相照顾 |
[1:31:01] | -And thanks for the yarmulke. -Oh, no problem. | -谢谢你的小帽 -哦 没事 |
[1:31:03] | -You wear it well, yes? -Happy trails, kids. | -别太心急 -你放心吧 我会记住的 |
[1:31:06] | -Isn’t he great? -Darcy! | -他好不好? -朵义 |
[1:31:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:31:14] | Uh-oh, look at him. I knew it. He is weird about it. | 看看他啊 我知道他会 变得怪怪的 |
[1:31:18] | This is not about last night. It’s about the Nike meeting. | 这不是为了昨晚的事 是有关耐克的会议 |
[1:31:22] | And I honestly believe in my gut… | 我真的认为你 |
[1:31:24] | -that you should make the pitch. -Oh, God. | -该是去报告的人 -天呐 |
[1:31:26] | -I guilted you into this last night. -No, no. | -我昨晚让你觉得有罪恶感了 -不 不 |
[1:31:29] | -It would be better if you did it. -No, no, no. | -我只是觉得你会解释得更清楚些 -不 不 不 |
[1:31:31] | This is your baby. You’ve gotta do it. | 不…这是你的宝贝 你一定要自己上 |
[1:31:33] | I gotta go meet and greet these folks. I’ll see you in there. | 我要先去和他们 在里面等你 |
[1:31:36] | -It’s not my baby. -Yes, it is. | -这不是我的宝贝 -是的 就是你的 |
[1:31:45] | I predict no one will even know I’m gone until the files start to build. | 如果我又一天消失了 |
[1:31:49] | It could be days. | 不知谁会注意到 |
[1:31:53] | And then someone will finally ask, | 也许很久 有人会问那个带眼镜 |
[1:31:55] | “Where’s the geek in the glasses who carries all the files?” | 管文件的家伙哪里去了 |
[1:32:02] | Do either of you two know what the story is on this Erin girl? | 你知有关这个艾琳的事吗? |
[1:32:06] | -Miss Lonely Hearts? Who knows? -Yeah. | -你说她吗?我怎么知道 -是啊 |
[1:32:08] | Ooh, I know. She’s been here two years. | 我知道 她在这里两年了 |
[1:32:11] | She tried to be a copywriter but got turned down. | 一直想做编辞员 被拒绝了 |
[1:32:13] | -So she got stuck as a messenger. -What fool turned her down? | -然后她就变成了文件传递员了 -谁拒绝了她的申请? |
[1:32:16] | You did, sire. | 就是你啊 |
[1:32:19] | Well, did I ever meet with her at least? | 我有面试过她吗? |
[1:32:23] | I don’t think so. As I recall, you told me to “blow her off.” | 好像没有 我记得你告诉我 去把她打发了 |
[1:32:25] | Well, I wanna meet with her now. | 我现在想见见她 |
[1:32:28] | The kid’s got something. She’s kind of funny. | 她好像有点东西挺有意思的 |
[1:32:30] | This is your lucky day. I just saw the Nike group get off the elevator. | 这是你的辛运日 老兄 我刚刚看到耐克的代表团从电梯出来 |
[1:32:33] | All women. Your specialty. Come on. I’ll walk you up. | 全部是女人 你的强项 来吧 我陪你一起过去 |
[1:32:36] | I hate what I’m doing to Darcy. I hate it! | 我不喜欢让朵议这么过不去 |
[1:32:38] | I’m gonna write her a long letter, confess everything. | 我写信去解释了一切 |
[1:32:40] | -You’re doing Darcy? Since when? -No! | -你和朵义有什么问题吗?什么时候? -没有 |
[1:32:42] | I said I hate what I’m doing to Darcy. | 我是说我不欢自己对她的态度 |
[1:32:44] | -Men are stupider. It’s true. -Will you stop it? | -男人总是不了解 -你别说了 什么男人总是不了解 |
[1:32:46] | -They are. -“They”? Are you a woman now? | -是这样的 -你什么时候变成全职女人了? |
[1:32:49] | Oh, I wish. A woman wouldn’t have screwed over the woman she loved. | 我倒想呢 女人才会算计自己爱的人 |
[1:32:52] | No, they don’t think that way. And another thing. | 她们从来不会这么做 还有 你知道那些有关 |
[1:32:55] | -This thing about penis envy. -Yeah. | -男人大小的说法吗 -知道啊 |
[1:32:57] | Not true. No. They don’t envy it. | 都不是真的 她们才不在乎那个 |
[1:32:59] | Half of’em don’t even like it. | 一半的女人根本就不喜欢那个 |
[1:33:01] | You know who has penis envy? We do. | 你知谁才会最重视那个吗? 我们自己 |
[1:33:03] | That’s why we cheat and screw up and lie, | 我们还会耍手段 骗人 |
[1:33:05] | because we’re all obsessed with our own equipment. | 不过是因为我们觉得那是 男人身上唯一的武器 |
[1:33:07] | -You ready? Okay. -Yeah. | -你准备好了吗? -是的 |
[1:33:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:13] | You don’t stand in front of a mirror before a run… | 你不会站在镜子前跑步 |
[1:33:16] | and wonder what the road will think of your outfit. | 想着那条路会怎么看自己 |
[1:33:19] | You don’t have to listen to its jokes and pretend they’re funny. | 你不必去看他们的笑话 还要假装好笑才能在上面跑步 |
[1:33:25] | It would not be easier to run if you dressed sexier. | 不管你穿得多性感 跑起来都不会更轻松 |
[1:33:28] | The road doesn’t notice if you’re not wearing lipstick. | 如果你没有用口红 脚下的路不会注意到 |
[1:33:31] | It does not care how old you are. | 也不在乎你的身材有多好 |
[1:33:33] | You do not feel uncomfortable… | 你不会因为自己比脚下的路 |
[1:33:35] | because you make more money than the road. | 赚的钱多而不好意思 |
[1:33:39] | And you can call on the road whenever you feel like it, | 你可以随时在想要的时候 |
[1:33:41] | whether it’s been a day… | 踏上脚下的路 |
[1:33:44] | or even a couple of hours since your last date. | 不管是今天还是几小时后 或是任何一天 |
[1:33:48] | The only thing the road cares about… | 这条路唯一在乎的是你能够 |
[1:33:51] | is that you pay it a visit once in a while. | 时不时来光临一次 |
[1:33:54] | Nike. No games. | 耐克 不是游戏 |
[1:33:57] | Just sports. | 只是运动 |
[1:34:02] | -He nailed it. -They hit a home run. | -他打中了 -真不错 |
[1:34:05] | Where do we sign? | 什么时候我们可以签字? |
[1:34:10] | So deep in my heart | 多么印象深刻 |
[1:34:13] | That you’re really a part of me | 你真的离不开我 |
[1:34:18] | I’ve got you | 我给了你 |
[1:34:22] | Under my skin | 穿我的衣服 |
[1:34:27] | I tried so | 我尽力了 |
[1:34:29] | Not to give in | 没有去拒绝 |
[1:34:33] | I said to myself this affair | 我对自己说 这次事情 |
[1:34:38] | Never will go so well | 不会再让其发生了 |
[1:34:41] | But why should I try to resist | 可我没有拒绝的理由 |
[1:34:44] | When, baby I know so well | 那时 我是那么了解你 |
[1:34:49] | I’ve got you | 我给了你 |
[1:34:52] | Under my skin | 穿我的衣服 |
[1:34:55] | Why are you not the happiest guy in Chicago right now? | 你在芝加哥怎么不是最快乐的人? |
[1:34:58] | You just did so great. | 你干得棒极了 |
[1:35:00] | No, no, I didn’t do so great. We did so… | 我们做得很好 |
[1:35:02] | No, actually, you did so great. | 不 实际上 是你做得好极了 |
[1:35:06] | -You. -You, me. | -是你 -你 我 |
[1:35:08] | We did great! | 我们都做得很好 |
[1:35:10] | Will you come with me someplace? I wanna show you something. | 你能不能和我去个地方? 我想让你看样东西 |
[1:35:14] | -I have something I need to finish. -Please? | 不 我有件很重要的事要做 |
[1:35:18] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:35:31] | Okay. Here you go. | 到了 |
[1:35:36] | -Come with me. -All right. | 马上就到了 |
[1:35:38] | -Should I close my eyes or anything? -No. | -我要闭上眼睛吗? -不用 |
[1:35:41] | So, you see those top two floors right there? | 你看到最上面的两层楼吗? |
[1:35:45] | I do. | 看到了 |
[1:35:48] | -All mine. -Wow. | 都是我的 是我的 |
[1:35:52] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[1:35:58] | So this is my… | 这就是我的 |
[1:36:14] | living room. | 住的地方 |
[1:36:16] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:36:45] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[1:36:49] | You’ve got that look you have sometimes. | 你得到了你有的 |
[1:36:54] | Yeah? No. I was just wondering when you get to move in. | 你什么时候可以搬进来 |
[1:36:57] | Well, they said two weeks, so… | 他们说要等两个星期 |
[1:36:59] | Okay. This is the dining room. | 这是餐厅 |
[1:37:05] | -The fireplace works. Come here. -Wow. | 这是我的壁炉 过来 |
[1:37:10] | I can see elegant parties in here. Waiters with caviar, | 我可以设法在这里的 一个很大的聚会 鱼子酱和香槟 |
[1:37:13] | -you in a beautiful gown. -You can see all that? | -还有漂亮的你 -你想到这么多事情? |
[1:37:15] | Maybe you’re naked and I’m the only guest, but it’d still be elegant. | 如果你什么都没穿的话 那我就是这里唯一的来宾了 |
[1:37:19] | Okay. So this is upstairs. | 这是楼上 |
[1:37:21] | There’s a second bedroom or a future office or whatever. | 这是客房 或做办公室什么的 |
[1:37:27] | And this is my boudoir. | 这就是我的卧室了 |
[1:37:34] | Your boudoir comes with pretty decent music. | 你的卧室还有很不错的音乐呢 |
[1:37:36] | It does. | 真的 |
[1:37:38] | Where is that coming from? | 这是从那里来的? |
[1:37:49] | Let’s turn up the volume. | 让我们把窗子打吧 |
[1:37:58] | So, where’s your bed going? | 你的床要敦在哪里? |
[1:38:00] | Uh, right… here. | 就在这里 |
[1:38:06] | But this longing for you | 但这为你朋友的 |
[1:38:09] | Follows wherever I go | 无论我去哪里 |
[1:38:23] | So, if you had a bed, | 如果你有床的话 |
[1:38:25] | we’d be dancing on it. | 我们会在上面跳上整晚的 |
[1:38:27] | I think of you | 我想你 |
[1:38:32] | Night and day | 整晚整夜 |
[1:38:37] | Night and day | 整晚整夜 |
[1:38:39] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[1:38:43] | I like it here too. | 我也是 |
[1:38:45] | No. I mean, I like it here. | 不 我是说我喜欢这里 |
[1:38:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:38:59] | And its torment | 还有痛苦 |
[1:39:01] | Won’t be through | 不会来临 |
[1:39:04] | Till you let me spend | 直到你让我耗尽 |
[1:39:07] | My life making love to you | 我的生命就是为了你 |
[1:39:11] | Day and night | 整天整夜 |
[1:39:15] | Night and day | 整夜整天 |
[1:39:25] | Believe me, we’re as excited as you are. | 相信我 我们是一样兴奋 |
[1:39:28] | -Dan? I gotta talk to you. -Yeah? | -丹尼 我需要和你谈谈 -是吗? |
[1:39:30] | He’ll be there. Bye. I gotta talk to you too. That was Nike. | 他会过去 再见 我也要和你谈谈 这是尼克 |
[1:39:34] | They’re gonna announce to the trades that we won the account. | 我们拿到了他们的生意 |
[1:39:36] | I gotta hand it to you. You saved my ass. You saved the company’s ass. | 你救了整间公司的前途 |
[1:39:40] | Actually, Dan, I had very little to do with saving anybody’s ass. | 丹尼 我其实没有做任何这些事情 |
[1:39:43] | It’s Darcy you should be thanking, that’s what I want to talk about. | 朵义才是你真该去谢的人 也正是我要和你谈的事情 |
[1:39:45] | Darcy? Please. I was there. The girl didn’t open her mouth. | 朵义 别说了 我昨天也在场 那个女人连声都没出 |
[1:39:49] | Look, I’m a big enough man to admit when I screw up. | 听我说 我们都是成年人了 |
[1:39:52] | I looked at the marketplace and I panicked. | 我看到市场上的情形 我被吓坏了 |
[1:39:54] | Nick, forgive me. I want you to step in here. | 尼克 原谅我 我想让你接手 |
[1:39:58] | No, no, no, no. Dan, you did the right thing when you hired her. | 不…不 丹尼 请她来是正确的决定 |
[1:40:00] | I mean, she is the best creative director I have ever seen, bar none. | 她是我见过最好创意部总裁 |
[1:40:04] | -This isn’t about… She’s adorable. -Oh, yeah, she is. | -我知道她很可爱但… -哦 是啊 |
[1:40:08] | -But this isn’t about that? -No, no. Not like that. No, no. | 不…我不是那个意思 不 |
[1:40:11] | Please. Look. | 听我说 |
[1:40:13] | I’ve been doing a lot of listening lately. | 我最近比较注意听瑞人的想法 |
[1:40:16] | And I’ve decided… I need to take a leave of absence. | 我觉得我需要休假一段时间 |
[1:40:19] | I need to get away from here and get some perspective on things. | 出去转转 改变一下心情 |
[1:40:21] | What are you, nuts? What is this? What do you mean? | 你疯了吗?这是什么意思? |
[1:40:25] | This is the biggest account this company has ever landed. | 这是这家公司有史以来 最大的一笔生意 |
[1:40:27] | Do you want me to have nobody running the shop? | 你怎能让这里没人管呢? |
[1:40:29] | What are you talking about? Darcy’s here. | 你到底在说什么啊? 朵义还在啊 |
[1:40:32] | For somebody who listens a lot, you don’t hear so well. | 你说你很注意听别人说话 |
[1:40:34] | I had a meeting with her today. I sat her down. | 但是你的听力似乎不太好 我今天见过她了 |
[1:40:37] | -We had a talk. -Oh, Dan! You didn’t. | -我们好好的坐下来谈谈 -你不会 |
[1:40:39] | -Tell me you didn’t fire her. -She didn’t even put up a fight. | -告诉我 你没有解雇她 -她连句反抗的话都没有 |
[1:40:42] | -Oh, Dan, no! -Hey, she’s gone, pal. | 她已经是历史了 老兄 |
[1:40:44] | No, no. It’s not too late. Look, call her. | 不 不 听我说 现在还不晚 给她打个电话 |
[1:40:47] | Tell her you need her back, you made a mistake. Hire her back. | 告诉她说你犯了个错误 你需要她回来 |
[1:40:49] | -Hey, calm down. I can’t do that. -Why? | -冷静点 我不能这么做 -为什么? |
[1:40:51] | Because I talked to the board and I told them I don’t need her anymore. | 因为我告诉了董事会 我不再需要她了 |
[1:40:55] | -Oh! -They offered her a settlement. | 他们给了她一笔解约金 |
[1:40:57] | Besides, Nike says they want you. You’re what they bought. | 再说了 耐克说他们要的是你 你是他们心里的人 |
[1:41:00] | I got a delivery… Can l… | 我需要把这消息告诉他们 |
[1:41:02] | Would you come out for one second? Let me tell you something. | 你能不能出来听我说句话 |
[1:41:04] | My job is to deliver you. | 我是任务就是传消息给你 |
[1:41:06] | Dan, Nike bought an idea. It wasn’t even mine. | 丹尼 耐克买的是一个想法 那根本不是我的想法 |
[1:41:09] | Every good idea that they loved yesterday came from her. | 昨天的每一个想法 都是从她那里来的 |
[1:41:12] | And if you don’t get Darcy McGuire back in here, and I mean pronto, | 如果你不立刻把朵义马贯尔 请回来 我是说立即 |
[1:41:15] | the board is gonna be paying you your settlement. | 董事会怕是就要付你的解雇金了 |
[1:41:17] | This is all about saving your ass, right? | 我这么做都是为了救你一命 |
[1:41:19] | Save it. | 自救吧 |
[1:41:28] | Annie, get a hold of Darcy’s address and number as quick as possible. | 立即帮我找到我的医生电话 越快越好 |
[1:41:32] | -Yeah, sure. -Where’s the girl in glasses? | -是的 -那个送文件的女孩呢? |
[1:41:35] | Erin? I don’t think she’s in today. | 艾琳?她今天好像没来 |
[1:41:43] | -Did she call in sick? -I don’t think so. Didn’t show up. | -她有没有打电话来请假呢? -没有吧 她今天就没有出现 |
[1:41:47] | Oh, where does she live? | 哦 她住在哪里? |
[1:41:49] | -Does anyone know where Erin lives? -Who’s Erin? | -有人知道艾琳住在哪里? -谁是艾琳? |
[1:41:51] | And then someone will finally ask, | 有人终于提到了 |
[1:41:53] | “Where’s the geek in the glasses who carries all the files?” | 那小丑带着所有文件去哪里了? |
[1:42:08] | Hey. Yeah. Did you get a hold of Darcy? | 你找到朵义了吗? |
[1:42:11] | No? Keep trying. And when you get a hold of her, tell her to stay put. | 没有就继续找 等你找到她 告诉她哪里都不要去 |
[1:42:16] | I’m coming right over. I just have to make a little stop on the way. | 我会过去 我在路上会耽搁一会 |
[1:42:42] | Do you know where this is? | 你知道在哪里吗? |
[1:42:56] | Down the alley. | 在巷子的尽头? |
[1:43:00] | Just down the alley. | 在巷子的尽头 |
[1:43:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:17] | Come on, Erin. Be there. Please… | 一定要在 求求你一定要在 |
[1:44:26] | Erin? | 艾琳? |
[1:44:34] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[1:45:12] | No, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:45:15] | Dear Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:45:27] | Mr. Marshall! Mr. Marshall? | 马朔先生 马朔先生 |
[1:45:30] | Yes, Erin. Yes, it’s me. | 是我 艾琳 是我 |
[1:45:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:45:34] | I really did not mean to scare you. Okay? | 我真的不是想吓你的 |
[1:45:37] | I just wanted to come and see how you are. | 我只是想来看看你是不是没事 |
[1:45:39] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[1:45:41] | Mr. Marshall, if you’re here because… | 马朔先生 如果你来就是因为… |
[1:45:43] | …I didn’t show up today, I’m sorry. | 我今天没有上班的话 我很抱歉 |
[1:45:44] | I was just about to call. I swear. | 我正准备打电话给公司的 我发誓 |
[1:45:46] | No, I’m not here because you didn’t show up for work. | 不…不 我不是因为 你没有去上班而来的 |
[1:45:48] | But I’m here… Well, l… | 我来这里 我来这里 |
[1:45:52] | I bet you’re wondering why I am here, huh? | 你一定很想知为何我来这里 |
[1:45:55] | As a matter of fact, I was just thinking that. | 实际上 我正在想为什么 |
[1:45:57] | I was thinking, “Why is Mr. Marshall here in my bedroom?” | 马朔先生会在我的卧室里 |
[1:46:01] | You were… thinking that just now? | 你刚才真的在想那个吗? |
[1:46:06] | Yeah, in my head. | 是的 在我心里 |
[1:46:08] | I must have water in my ears or something. | 也许是因为我的耳朵里有水 |
[1:46:11] | But you’re, you know, not thinking anything now, are you? | 所以没有听到 你现在没有在想什么吧 |
[1:46:16] | I’m thinking a million things. | 我在想成千上万的事情 |
[1:46:18] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:46:21] | Because, you know, usually I can, uh… | 因为一般我可以听到… |
[1:46:24] | I can, uh… | 我能… |
[1:46:28] | You are thinking something right this minute? | 你这一刻有在想什么吗? |
[1:46:31] | Mr. Marshall, I am thinking that you are crazier than I am. | 马朔先生 我在想你比我 还有问题 |
[1:46:41] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:46:43] | I think I lost… | 我听不到了 |
[1:46:48] | It’s gone. | 我恢复正常了 |
[1:46:52] | I’m back. | 我正常了 |
[1:46:55] | -I’m back. -Mr. Marshall? | 马朔先生? |
[1:47:00] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:47:02] | I’m sorry. Is there something I can maybe do for you? | 对不起 你有什么事情? 要我帮忙的吗? |
[1:47:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:47:11] | No, Erin, uh… | 艾琳 |
[1:47:14] | Actually, I came here to see if I could do something for you. | 其实我是想来 为你做件事的 |
[1:47:19] | -For me? -Yeah. | -为我? -是的 |
[1:47:22] | See, the truth is… | 实际上 |
[1:47:26] | The truth… | 实际上 |
[1:47:30] | Erin, the truth is, | 艾琳 事实是… |
[1:47:32] | I’m glad I got here before you did anything to hurt yourself. | 我很高兴能够在你 |
[1:47:41] | What makes you think that I would, uh, | 伤害自己之前赶到这里 |
[1:47:43] | do something to hurt myself? | 你怎会认为我会伤害自己? |
[1:47:47] | I just sensed it. | 我只是感觉到了 |
[1:47:51] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:47:54] | You could sense that? | 你感觉得到这个? |
[1:48:02] | Well, that’s not… That’s not good. | 这个不好 |
[1:48:08] | Yeah. But the real reason I’m here is because… | 但是 我来这里的真正原因是 |
[1:48:13] | Well, here’s the thing. The real reason I’m here is because… | 是因为… 我来真正原因是为因 |
[1:48:15] | As you know we have the Nike account, | 我们拿到了耐克的生意 |
[1:48:17] | and we have a job opening in our team. | 我们小姐里有一个工作空缺 |
[1:48:20] | And Darcy McGuire and I, we werejust discussing… | 朵义马贯尔和我就在想 |
[1:48:23] | really spitballing on who could be great enough to fill that void. | 谁会比较合适 |
[1:48:26] | Suddenly, your name popped into my head, and I remembered… | 忽然间 你的名字跳到我眼前 |
[1:48:28] | that you once applied for a job as a copywriter. | 我记得你曾申请做编辞员的 |
[1:48:31] | I thought I’d come down here and see if you were still interested. | 我想来看看你是不是还感兴趣 |
[1:48:34] | Didn’t you try and meet with me a while back? | 你以前是不是想见我的? |
[1:48:37] | Yeah, I tried, but you were unavailable, and then out of town… | 是的 我试过 但是你当时没有时间 后来又出差去了 |
[1:48:41] | Well, now I’m available. | 现在我有时间了 |
[1:48:43] | And as you can plainly see I’m in town, | 而且就在我面前 |
[1:48:46] | so I’m here to take that meeting… | 所以 我可以面试你了 |
[1:48:49] | if you’re available. | 如果你有时间的话 |
[1:48:54] | I’m available. | 我有时间 |
[1:48:56] | I’m unbelievably available. | 我有很多时间 |
[1:49:28] | Hi, this is Darcy McGuire. | 我是朵义马贯尔 |
[1:49:30] | I’m not home right now, so please leave a message. | 我现在不在家 有事请留言 |
[1:49:32] | I’ll get back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回覆你的 |
[1:49:36] | Darcy? Hi, Darcy, it’s Nick. | 朵义? 朵义 我是尼克 |
[1:49:38] | Uh, I’m standing right outside your place here. | 我现就在你楼下 |
[1:49:41] | I sure wish I could find you, get a hold of you. | 只是想来看看你怎样 |
[1:49:43] | Are you all right? I hope so. | 等你听到留言 |
[1:49:46] | Anyway, call me when you get this. | 请打电话给我 打到流动电话上 |
[1:49:48] | I’m on my cell. Triple five, 1-2-2-6. | 电话是:555-1226 |
[1:49:52] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[1:49:54] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:49:56] | Just making sure you’re not there. | 只是想确定你在不在上面 |
[1:49:58] | You’re not, right? No, I didn’t think so. | 你在吗?看来是不在 |
[1:50:01] | All right, so call me, please. Please. | 好吧 请电话给我 求求你了 |
[1:50:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:50:32] | -Darcy? -No, it’s me. | -朵义 -不 是我 |
[1:50:34] | Gigi? Uh… Is everything all right? | 琪琪?有什么事吗? |
[1:50:37] | -Are you back in town already? -No, not until tomorrow. | -你已回来了吗? -没有 明天才到 |
[1:50:40] | Alex called me three times from a pay phone really upset. | 是爱立丝给我打了三次电话 她很难过 |
[1:50:44] | Then we got disconnected. What’s the matter? Isn’t she at the prom? | 结果就收线了 她不是去参加舞会了吗? |
[1:50:48] | The prom. | 对了 舞会 |
[1:51:13] | Excuse me. Do you know where Alex Marshall is? | 爱立丝 马朔在哪里? |
[1:51:15] | Little tenth grader? Brown hair? About this high? | 她是十年级的学生 |
[1:51:18] | I saw her in the ladies’ room. She’s been there for, like, an hour. | 她在洗手间 她在那已有一小时了 |
[1:51:26] | Alex, are you in here? | 爱立丝 你在里面吗? |
[1:51:33] | Alex, it’s me. | 爱立丝 是我 |
[1:51:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[1:51:37] | Oh, honey, I just… | 亲爱的 我真的忙晕了 |
[1:51:39] | You know, I can’t believe that I screwed up. | 竟然忘记来接你 |
[1:51:41] | I wasn’t there when you left for the prom. | 既然忘了 |
[1:51:43] | Yeah, well, that’s not why I’m in here, so you can just go, okay? | 就不要来算了 |
[1:51:47] | Oh, boy, I feel awful. Are you okay? I mean, l… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:51:50] | Come on out. Let me see how you look, at least. | 出来让我看看你怎么样了 |
[1:51:53] | -Come on. -I look like crap! | 我不要 我是说 |
[1:51:56] | I already took my hair out and everything. | 我快把眼睛都哭出来了 |
[1:52:04] | So, you know, what happened? | 到底是发生了什么? |
[1:52:08] | Well, if I told you, you’d just freak out, so… | 我告诉你也没用 |
[1:52:12] | What have you got to lose? Try me. | 反正你也没什么事做 就说说吧 |
[1:52:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:52:19] | Cameron and his friends, they had this big plan. | 康米和我本准备一起离开舞会的 |
[1:52:23] | They rented this hotel room and-and… | 他已租好了一件饭店的房间 |
[1:52:29] | It was like a suite. | 还是间套房 |
[1:52:32] | Basically, I promised him that I was gonna… | 其实 我答应他要… |
[1:52:37] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this to you. | 我真不敢相信我在和你说这些 |
[1:52:40] | I promised him that I was gonna… | 我答应他舞会之后 |
[1:52:43] | sleep with him after the prom. | 要和他上床的 |
[1:52:49] | And like an hour ago, | 一小时前 |
[1:52:51] | we were on the dance floor and I said, | 我们在外面跳舞 我和他说 |
[1:52:53] | “I’m sorry, Cameron. You know, I’m just not ready.” | 对不起 康米 我真的没准备要和他上床 |
[1:52:56] | Good. Good girl. | 很好 好极了 |
[1:52:59] | -Dad, come on! -I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Go on. | 爸爸 别打断我 对不起 继续说 |
[1:53:01] | Then he goes, “Well, the limo, the room and the tux, | 他说那间房间要花他 |
[1:53:03] | it all cost me 400 bucks.” | 四百多块钱的 |
[1:53:07] | And I said, “I’m sorry. I’m just not…” | 我对他说 真的很抱歉 |
[1:53:09] | And he cuts me off and he says, | 他甩开我说 |
[1:53:14] | “I never should’ve asked a sophomore to the prom. What a waste.” | 他真不该请我这个笨蛋参加舞会 浪费了他的时间 |
[1:53:21] | Then two seconds later, | 两秒钟后 |
[1:53:23] | he goes and meets up with his old girlfriend… | 他就约上了他以前的女友 |
[1:53:26] | and starts making out with her. | 还开始和她动手动脚的 |
[1:53:29] | I mean, this disgusting slut with a tongue ring. | 那个只会吐舌头的傻蛋 |
[1:53:31] | And then they were laughing and… | 然后 他们就开始笑我 |
[1:53:35] | I just can’t go out there ever. | 我真的再也不出去了 |
[1:53:37] | -Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you. -Dad! | 亲爱的 我真的太为你骄傲了 爸爸 |
[1:53:39] | -What are you doing? -I’m sorry. I’m-I’m sorry. | -你在干什么? -对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:53:42] | But I am. And believe it or not, | 但我真的很为你骄傲 不管你信不信 |
[1:53:46] | I know what it’s like to be a woman. | 我知道做个女人有多难 |
[1:53:48] | I mean, it’s not as easy as it looks. | 不像是看上去那么简单的 |
[1:53:52] | You stood up for yourself. You know how ahead of the game you are? | 但是你该为自己庆幸的 你知道你有多危险吗? |
[1:53:56] | Anyway, a guy that treats you like that and talks to you like that, | 再说了 像那种没本事的男人 |
[1:54:00] | -he’s not… -Worth my time. Yes, I know. | 也不值得让你这么难过的 他不只是没本事 |
[1:54:02] | -It’s true. He’s not. -He’s a game player, I hate that. | 这是真的 他不配你 他是个混蛋 我恨他 |
[1:54:10] | You are so much smarter than me. | 你是个聪明孩子 |
[1:54:20] | And look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:54:23] | That clown made out with a girl with a tongue ring over you? | 怎么可以让那种男人缠着 |
[1:54:29] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[1:54:32] | you look beautiful. | 你看上去漂亮极了 |
[1:54:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:54:45] | Take me home, Dad. | 送我回家吧 爸爸 |
[1:55:42] | What am I doing? She’s not in the refrigerator. | 我在干什么 她又不在冰箱里 |
[1:56:01] | I wonder if it’s too late to go over there. | 现在去找她已太晚了 |
[1:56:04] | No, it’s not too late. It’s never too late to do the right thing. | 当然不会晚 做正确的事永远都不会晚的 |
[1:56:07] | That’s what I’ll do. I’ll go over there and I’ll do the right thing. | 这就是我要做的 我会去那做正确的事 |
[1:56:22] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[1:56:24] | Uh, hi, it’s me. Oh, I’m glad I found you. | 嗨 是我 真高兴我找到你了 |
[1:56:27] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:56:29] | Can I come up? | 我可以上来吗? |
[1:56:33] | Darcy? I need to… | 朵义? 我需要…我… |
[1:56:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:56:42] | You need to what? It’s 1:00 in the morning. | 你需要干什么? 已经是半夜一点了 |
[1:56:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:56:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:56:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:56:56] | So, you sleep here now? | 你还没有睡吗? |
[1:56:58] | I thought I might as well give it a try before I have to sell the place. | 我想在把这卖掉前多看几眼 |
[1:57:02] | Sell it? You’re not selling the place. | 卖?你不能把这卖了 |
[1:57:04] | Can’t afford to keep it. I don’t have a job. | 我付不起这里的货款 我连工作都没有 |
[1:57:06] | You know, you ought to try returning some of your phone calls. | 你真的需要回覆你的电话留言 |
[1:57:09] | -You got your job back. -Oh, do I? | -你的工作已经回来了 -真的吗? |
[1:57:12] | -You’re a riot. You know that? -It’s true. | -你真是太好心了 -是真的 |
[1:57:15] | Dan told me so himself. | 丹尼这么和我说的 |
[1:57:17] | Why would he tell you that? I didn’t do the job he hired me to do. | 为什么他这么做? 我根本没有完成他聘我该做的事 |
[1:57:20] | Even I don’t blame him for firing me. | 连我都不怪他解雇我 |
[1:57:22] | Look, I’m, uh… You can come on in. | 请进吧 |
[1:57:26] | I don’t have any chairs, but if you wanna… | 我没有椅子 如果你想要… |
[1:57:28] | What if I told you that… | 其实你做了所有 |
[1:57:30] | you did everything that you were hired to do… | 他请你来该做的事 |
[1:57:32] | everything… but that someone was sabotaging you? | 你做了所有的事情 但是 却被别人偷走了 |
[1:57:38] | Picking your brain, swiping your ideas and… | 近你的心里 偷走了你的主意 |
[1:57:41] | Well, you… you never even knew what hit you. | 你却从来没有发现 |
[1:57:46] | -How is that possible? -Oh, trust me, it’s possible. | -这怎么可能? -相信我 这是可能的 |
[1:57:49] | Well, who would do such an awful thing? | 谁会做这种坏事? |
[1:57:54] | I would. | 我会 |
[1:58:00] | I was a dope with a corner office. | 你来之前 我本该搬进那间 总裁的办公室的 |
[1:58:02] | And when you came with the job I was supposed to have, | 但是本该是我的工作 |
[1:58:06] | I mean, it didn’t matter to me that… | 我是说 现在都不重要了 |
[1:58:10] | you were better at it than me or you earned it more than I did. | 你比我有创意 比我多主意 |
[1:58:14] | As far as I was concerned, it was mine, and I was gonna get it back. | 但是在心里 那还是我的 我会做任何事情把它抢回来 |
[1:58:19] | So I took advantage of you in the worst possible way. | 所以 我以最卑鄙的手段 占了你的便宜 |
[1:58:26] | Have you ever done that? | 你有没有做过这种事? |
[1:58:28] | Taken the wrong road and… No, of course you haven’t. | 抄捷径作弊? 不 你从来都不会做那种事情 |
[1:58:32] | You wouldn’t do that. That’s just… | 只有像我这种人 |
[1:58:35] | Somebody like me does that. | 才会做这种事 |
[1:58:38] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[1:58:40] | The problem with that was that while I was digging the hole under you… | 问题是 在我从你身上偷主意时 |
[1:58:47] | I found out all about you. | 我发现了你的很多事 |
[1:58:49] | And the more I found out… | 我知道的越多 |
[1:58:52] | the more you dazzled me. | 对你就越痴情 |
[1:58:56] | I mean, shook my world, changed my life, dazzled me. | 我是说 你的一举一动 都让我难忘 |
[1:59:02] | And guys like that ex-husband of yours, he made you feel that… | 你前夫让你觉得自己的 |
[1:59:06] | the price you pay just for being you… | 直言直语 |
[1:59:10] | is that you don’t get to have love. | 付出的代价是得不到爱情 |
[1:59:12] | Isn’t that what you were trying to say the other night? | 这不是你那晚真正要说的正话 |
[1:59:15] | That you weren’t complete? That you weren’t really a winner? | 你没有把话说完 |
[1:59:21] | Everything about you… | 你的一切 |
[1:59:23] | how smart you are, how good you are… | 你的聪明才智 |
[1:59:26] | everything just makes me want you even more. | 你的善良 你的一切 |
[1:59:34] | Oh, wow. Boy. | 哦 |
[1:59:37] | So it looks like I’m here at 1:00 in the morning… | 都让我想要更多的接近你 看上去像是我在凌晨一点钟 |
[1:59:39] | being all heroic trying to rescue you, | 跑来想要拯救我 |
[1:59:43] | but the truth is… | 实际上 |
[1:59:46] | I’m the one that needs to be rescued here. | 要被拯救的是我 |
[1:59:56] | I sure wish I could read your mind. | 我真的希望现在我能知道 你在想什么 |
[2:00:05] | Well, I was thinking that, um, | 我是在想 哦 |
[2:00:09] | if everything you’re saying is true, | 我是在想 如果你说的都是真的 |
[2:00:13] | if I really have my job back… | 我真的拿回了我的工作 |
[2:00:21] | then I think you’re fired. | 我想你被解雇了 |
[2:00:28] | Well, I never… I never really thought about it from that angle. | 我倒从来没有这么想过 不是说我不该被解雇 |
[2:00:34] | Well, not that I don’t deserve it. L-do-do… | 这是我应得的 |
[2:00:38] | I’m stuttering. | 我有点口吃 |
[2:00:54] | Now I feel kind of, uh, | 我现在觉得 |
[2:00:56] | embarrassed that I told you I needed to be rescued. | 有点尴尬 告诉你说我需要被人拯救 |
[2:01:00] | But that’s-that’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[2:01:17] | That’s it? | 这就完了吗? |
[2:01:24] | I don’t want that to be it. | 我不希望就这么完了 |
[2:01:27] | I don’t want that to be it at all. | 我不希望这么结局 |
[2:01:29] | Then don’t let a little thing like me firing you stand in your way. | 你就因我解雇了你而放弃了吗? |
[2:01:38] | I didn’t know what to react to first. | 我不知该怎么样反应才对 |
[2:01:41] | Hey, news flash. | 丹尼的头版新闻 |
[2:01:43] | I took the wrong road. | 我选了条捷径走 |
[2:01:47] | What kind of knight in shining armor would I be… | 我的骑士光亮的臂膀 |
[2:01:50] | if the man I love needs rescuing… | 我不会让一个需要我拯救的爱人 |
[2:01:53] | and I just let him walk out my door? | 走出我的房门 |
[2:02:04] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |