时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What the fuck just happened? | 什么情况? |
[00:15] | – I don’t know. – Find out! | -不知道 -去查啊 |
[00:16] | – Cameras, stay on Yanko and Chris. – Yanko, we lost picture. | -所有机位 跟拍杨科和克里斯 -杨科 图像没了 |
[00:18] | Get me Hyperion Mission Command right now. | 马上给我接超越者任务指挥部 |
[00:20] | – Camera two, stay on Yanko. – Keep it coming, Yanko. | – 2号机跟杨科 -继续说 杨科 |
[00:22] | Is it us or is it them? | 是我们这边的问题 还是他们那边的? |
[00:24] | – I need that feed back up. Come on. – Mia. | -赶紧恢复信号传输 快 -米娅 |
[00:26] | We have multiple end points. | 我们有多个结束点 |
[00:28] | – Bradley, can you hear us? – Checking with New York. | -布莱德莉 能听到吗?-问一下纽约那边 |
[00:30] | – Checking on comms. Standby. – Anything? | -检查通信 待机 -有消息吗? |
[00:32] | – Nothing. – Comms are out. | -没有 -通讯中断 |
[00:33] | – Is it us? – I know we can all feel that– | -我们的问题?-我知道我们都感到了… |
[00:35] | – What? – What happened to our feed? | -什么?-我们的通讯信号怎么了? |
[00:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:41] | Hyperion one, can you hear me? Do you copy? | 超越者1号 能听到吗?收到吗? |
[00:44] | You don’t think that they… | 你觉得他们会不会… |
[00:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[00:49] | – Hyperion, do you copy? – Moving to secondary… | -超越者 收到吗?-切到辅助… |
[00:53] | Hyperion? | 超越者? |
[00:56] | …curve of the Earth… | …地球的弧线 |
[00:59] | Fuck yeah. | 太好了 |
[01:01] | – Go Hyperion two. – Thank God. | -用超越者2号画面 -谢天谢地 |
[01:02] | It’s so vast. I’ve truly never seen anything like it. | 如此广阔 我真的从来没见过这样的画面 |
[02:42] | Well, don’t you love when you go to the movies, | 你看电影时 本来想看剧情片 |
[02:43] | you’re expecting a drama, but instead you get a thriller? | 但却看了惊悚片 难道你不喜欢这种感觉? |
[02:47] | That’s edge-of-your-seat stuff, and I’m sure Alex is kicking herself. | 太空之旅太激动人心了 我相信艾丽克丝一定懊恼死了 |
[02:52] | Your star was supposed to make space look safe and appealing. | 你的明星本该让太空看起来安全和吸引人 |
[02:56] | Instead, she is AWOL, | 然而她却擅离职守 |
[02:58] | and people are blaming my rocket for your transmission fuckup. | 而且你的信号传输出了故障 大家却来怪我的火箭 |
[03:03] | You have no idea how much this cost me. | 你完全不知道这对我造成多大损失 |
[03:09] | 露娜加西亚 | |
[03:10] | 我又来问情况了 | |
[03:12] | 有什么我能做的尽管说 | |
[03:20] | 指控都被撤销 请别再打扰我 | |
[03:36] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[03:40] | All right. Let’s go eat it. | 好的 去面对吧 |
[03:47] | – Sorry, guys. Hi. So sorry. – We’re here. Sorry. | -各位 抱歉 嗨 真的很抱歉 -我们来了 抱歉 |
[03:50] | We found a flight Alex didn’t want to skip. | 我们找到了一架艾丽克丝不想错过的航班 |
[03:53] | So good of you to join us. | 你们能来太好了 |
[03:56] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我的留言了吗? |
[03:57] | I got it. Loud and clear. | 收到了 一清二楚 |
[04:00] | Okay, great. | 好 很好 |
[04:06] | – Hey. Are you okay? – Hey. | -嗨 你没事吧?-嗨 |
[04:08] | Yeah. I’m okay. Did you see Luna? | 是 我没事 你见到露娜了吗? |
[04:10] | No. The cops wouldn’t let me in there. | 没有 警察不让我进去 |
[04:12] | – It was so fucked-up. – Goddamn it. | -全搞砸了 -该死 |
[04:13] | Okay, look. Most important thing is that you’re here and you’re safe. | 好 听着 最重要的是你在这里 安全了 |
[04:17] | That scared the shit out of us up there. | 刚刚把我们吓死了 |
[04:19] | It was just crazy. | 太混乱了 |
[04:22] | – Paul Marks. – Yeah. | -保罗马科思 -是 |
[04:25] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:43] | So, Cory wants to sell the network? | 所以说 科里想卖掉电视台? |
[04:46] | And Marks promises to stay hands-off? Right. | 马科思保证不插手吗?真好 |
[04:52] | – That’s right. – Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[04:53] | I see why you’ve dragged me downtown tonight. | 我明白你今晚为什么非要我来市中心了 |
[04:56] | Well, I just didn’t think it could wait. | 我只是觉得这事很紧急 |
[04:58] | Listen, Cory’s way out over his skis. | 听着 科里的准备太不充分了 |
[05:01] | Billionaires like Paul Marks don’t give a damn about legacy media. | 保罗马科思这样的亿万富翁 根本不在乎传统媒体 |
[05:04] | This is a money grab, pure and simple. | 这显然纯属圈钱行为 |
[05:07] | These men, they just think they’re masters of the universe, | 这些人认为自己是宇宙的主宰 |
[05:10] | and it just– it pisses me off. | 令我…非常生气 |
[05:15] | Is that why you pulled that disappearing act, | 这就是你玩消失的原因? |
[05:17] | ’cause you were pissed off? | 就因为你生气? |
[05:21] | You know what would have happened if I went up in that rocket. | 你知道如果我乘火箭升天会发生什么 |
[05:23] | Yes, Procter & Gamble would have sent me champagne. But no. | 是 宝洁公司 会给我送来香槟庆祝 但是没有 |
[05:27] | Now they’re threatening to pull their ad commitments, | 现在他们威胁说要撤掉广告投放 |
[05:30] | because they can’t trust you to show up to work. | 因为他们不信任你能按时上班 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God, Cybil. Are you kidding me? | 天啊 西比尔 开什么玩笑? |
[05:36] | That launch was a setup. | 发射是个陷阱 |
[05:39] | It was a promo for a deal that would have killed our credibility. | 根本就是交易的宣传手段 会毁了我们的信誉 |
[05:43] | We have credibility? | 我们有信誉吗? |
[05:47] | Paul Marks is gonna fold the news division into an algorithm | 保罗马科思会把新闻部变成一种算法 |
[05:51] | or make it a mouthpiece for Hyperion. Whatever it is, we’re fucked. | 或打造成超越者的喉舌 无论如何 我们都完蛋了 |
[05:55] | And what if, God forbid, they move forward with the deal, | 还有 说句不吉利的话 他们达成交易 |
[05:59] | and the FTC doesn’t approve it? | 结果联邦贸易委员会不批准呢? |
[06:02] | You’ve thought this through. | 你都想清楚了啊 |
[06:04] | Cybil, if you take this to the board, | 西比尔 如果你去找董事会谈此事 |
[06:08] | I will go to talent in the news division, I’ll rally the troops, | 我就去新闻部动员 |
[06:11] | and we’ll just shut this whole thing down. | 我们将阻止这笔交易 |
[06:13] | Trust me, this deal will not happen. | 相信我 这笔交易没戏 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:19] | Keep this between us for now. | 此事暂时不要说出去 |
[06:22] | Give me some time to work the board. | 给我点时间来说服董事会 |
[06:26] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋啊 |
[06:35] | Good morning. Today is March 17th. | 早上好 今天是3月17日 |
[06:37] | Happy Saint Patrick’s, also known as the Day of Luck. | 圣帕特里克节快乐 今天又被称为幸运日 |
[06:40] | And I’ve got my green on right here, | 我穿了绿色的衣服 |
[06:42] | and I’m feeling so lucky today to be a part of the UBA family. | 我觉得自己是UBA大家庭的成员是件幸事 |
[06:46] | – Punish her. – I would love to. | -惩罚她 -我很愿意 |
[06:49] | Are we going to put Alex in stocks in the town square, | 我们是给艾丽克丝带上枷锁游街 |
[06:51] | – or are we gonna go straight to the rack? – Suspend her. Fine her. | -还是直接上酷刑?-给她停职、罚款 |
[06:53] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[06:55] | Isn’t the point of having a dick that you get to throw it around? | 权力不就是拿来用的吗? |
[06:58] | You’re thinking of a Frisbee. | 权力不是儿戏 |
[07:00] | It was a fight to get Alex back on TMS two days a week. | 之前我们费了好大力气 才让艾丽克丝一周做两次《TMS》 |
[07:03] | A suspension is a gift. | 停职对她来说是个礼物 |
[07:05] | W– She has other shows. | 什…她有别的节目 |
[07:08] | That are carrying UBA+. | 那都是UBA+的支柱 |
[07:10] | Hey, I like my nose. I’ve got no desire to spite my face. | 嘿 我挺自爱的 我不想损人不利己 |
[07:12] | Is Alex Levy the head of this network, or are you? | 这个电视网的老板 是艾丽克丝利维还是你? |
[07:16] | Because from what I can tell, she thinks she runs this place. | 因为在我看来 她认为她才是老大 |
[07:19] | Wow. You are coming in hot today, Cybil. Since when do you care about talent? | 天啊 西比尔 你今天火药味十足啊 你什么时候在意起主持人了? |
[07:23] | If you go rogue, you are going to pay for it. | 不守规矩就要付出代价 |
[07:25] | I don’t care how powerful you think you are. | 我不管你自以为有多大的权势 |
[07:31] | What if Alex had to spend more time on TMS? | 如果罚艾丽克丝多做几期《TMS》呢? |
[07:34] | Ratings go up when she’s on air. We could sell the bump at upfronts. | 她上节目的时候收视率就上升 我们可以在广告招商会上推销这一点 |
[07:41] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | Fine. Let’s chain Alex to the teacup. | 好 我们就强迫艾丽克丝做节目吧 |
[07:50] | What now? | 这又是怎么回事? |
[07:52] | More of your cost cutting? | 又是你在削减成本? |
[07:55] | The way everyone jumped in for me yesterday. | 昨天所有人都想来替我 |
[07:59] | – How are you feeling? – I feel so much better. | -你感觉如何?-好多了 |
[08:01] | I really do. And I’m so grateful to Bradley Jackson. | 真的 我非常感谢布莱德莉杰克森 |
[08:05] | – Talk about ride or die. – Oh, my goodness. | -真是出生入死 -天啊 |
[08:07] | Bradley is as ride or die as they come. | 清除 发布 |
[08:08] | Bradley is as ride or die as they come. | 布莱德莉最义气了 |
[08:10] | In fact, here’s our evening news anchor, Bradley Jackson. | 事实上 我们的晚间新闻主播 布莱德莉杰克森就在现场 |
[08:14] | – Hey, y’all. Hi. – Hi, you. | -大家好 嗨 -你好 |
[08:17] | Oh, boy, did you have… | 老天 你是不是… |
[08:19] | God. We keep this up, I’m gonna need some insulin. | 天啊 再这样下去 我得打胰岛素了 |
[08:22] | It’s fucking great, and nobody asked you. | 效果很好 没人问你意见 |
[08:23] | And if you keep stress eating like that, you’re gonna need some for real. | 如果你继续这样吃东西减压 你会真的需要胰岛素 |
[08:26] | Yeah, but how am I gonna fill the hole where my soul should be? | 是 可我该如何填补灵魂的空缺呢? |
[08:29] | So Bradley, what was going through your head when they said | 布莱德莉 他们说你要代替艾丽克丝乘火箭 |
[08:32] | that you were going to be taking that ride instead of Alex? | 你当时心里是怎么想的? |
[08:34] | Absolute terror just to be honest. | 吓坏了 实话实说 |
[08:38] | But the Hyperion team walked me through every step. | 但超越者团队向我解释了每一个步骤 |
[08:42] | And once we were up there, I could just enjoy the experience, | 上太空后 我就可以好好享受这次体验 |
[08:45] | you know? And I have to say, that view really does blow your mind. | 是吧?我得说 景色真是美爆了 |
[08:50] | – I mean, wow. Yeah. – Yeah. I can– | -天啊 真的 -是 我能… |
[08:54] | – Only imagine. – Yeah. | -想象 -是 |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:56] | And zero gravity, I mean, we were only weightless for about… | 还有零重力 我们只失重了大约… |
[08:59] | Prompter. | 提词器 |
[09:00] | – What’s happening? – We lost prompter. | -怎么了?-提词器坏了 |
[09:02] | Now, that’s really interesting. | 真有意思 |
[09:03] | – Why can’t I see prompter? – It’s okay. Just hold on. | -我为什么看不到提词器?-没事 稍等 |
[09:06] | And you know, these short-term flights really are the key | 要知道 这些短程航行 |
[09:10] | to making the long-haul space travel possible. So this team… | 是实现长途太空旅行的关键 所以这个团队… |
[09:13] | – Reboot the promp– – Reboot the prompter. | -重启提词… -重启提词器 |
[09:15] | Rebooting. | 正在重启 |
[09:16] | – Wow. – Sorry. | -天啊 -抱歉 |
[09:18] | What would you say was the most exciting part? | 你觉得最令人兴奋的是哪个部分? |
[09:21] | I would say the view as I was reapproaching Earth. | 我觉得是重返地球时的景色 |
[09:25] | It made me cry. | 美哭了 |
[09:27] | Oh, my God, Bradley Jackson, are you going soft on us? | 天啊 布莱德莉杰克森 你是不是对我们太随和了? |
[09:30] | – Maybe a little. Maybe. – Rolling without the prompter. | -也许…有一点 -没有提词器 继续录 |
[09:32] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[09:34] | – What was that? – Think the door just locked. | -什么声音?-门好像锁上了 |
[09:37] | – Please. – Will you cook? | -拜托 -你烹饪吗? |
[09:38] | – Will I cook? – Yes. | -烹饪?-是 |
[09:39] | You wouldn’t want me– I love you too much to do that to you. | 你不会希望我…我太爱你了 不能害你 |
[09:43] | Ready on three. | 准备好 数到三 |
[09:44] | It could be an adventure. | 可能是大冒险 |
[09:45] | Can’t believe Fred’s last directive was to change the fucking lock system. | 难以置信 弗雷德最后的指示 竟然是更换门锁系统 |
[09:49] | Well, then Chris will have to bring some wine. | 那克里斯得带点酒来 |
[09:51] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[09:52] | Mike, Andrew, John, can you guys hear me? | 迈克、安德鲁、约翰 能听见吗? |
[09:54] | What the f– | 搞什… |
[09:55] | We have to celebrate. You’re the first female journalist… | 我们得庆祝一下 你是第一位女记者… |
[09:57] | Is this protocol if there’s, like, an active shooter or something? | 这是不是有活跃枪手什么的规程? |
[10:00] | – What? – Should we call security? | -什么?-要不要叫保安? |
[10:01] | They lock it down automatically if there’s a shooter. | 如果有枪手 门会自动上锁 |
[10:04] | – Line is dead. – We should– | -电话打不了 -我们该… |
[10:05] | – Donny, let’s cut to commercial. – The comms are dead. | -唐尼 切广告 -通讯断了 |
[10:07] | I mean, we can’t be on the air if somebody’s in the building, so– | 楼里有什么人的话 我们不能直播 所以… |
[10:09] | Stella’s not picking up. So– | 斯黛拉不接电话 那么… |
[10:12] | Okay. I think we’re gonna need a lot of wine. | 好 我觉得我们需要很多酒 |
[10:14] | – Why don’t we just– – It’s fine. | -不如… -没事 |
[10:16] | What the fuck, guys? What’s going on? | 各位 搞什么?怎么回事? |
[10:18] | I’m trying to get through, but– | 我在努力接通 但… |
[10:19] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[10:20] | – Donny, try the comms again. – Camera one, can you hear me? | -唐尼 再试试通讯 – 1号机 能听见吗? |
[10:23] | Camera two. | 2号机 |
[10:24] | Maybe it’s a fire! | 也许失火了 |
[10:26] | Just calm down! | 冷静点 |
[10:27] | – Julia, come in, come in! – Get the talent out of there. Julia? | -朱莉娅 回话… -让主播离开 朱莉娅? |
[10:31] | Alex? They can’t hear us. | 艾丽克丝?她们听不见 |
[10:33] | – What’s going on? – We’re off the air. We sh– | -怎么回事?-停播了 我们该… |
[10:35] | – Can we get out of here? – Yeah. Come on. | -能不能离开?-对 走吧 |
[10:37] | – Julia, what is this? What’s happening? – Not sure. | -朱莉娅 怎么回事?-不知道 |
[10:39] | We might have a security situation here. | 可能是安全问题 |
[10:41] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思?-不知道 |
[10:42] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of building management. | 我一直在试图联系大楼的管理员 |
[10:45] | Remember when they sent that pipe bomb to YDA right after the election? | 还记得有人在选举后 给《美国日间秀》寄了个管状炸弹吗? |
[10:49] | Open it! | 快打开 |
[10:51] | Get ’em out! | 让大家出去 |
[10:55] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[10:57] | What the f– | 搞什… |
[11:00] | Mu, can you take care of the staff, please? | 阿姆 请照顾好员工 |
[11:02] | We’re gonna go to our dressing rooms now. Okay? | 我们现在去更衣室 好吗? |
[11:03] | We’re just gonna lock the doors. | 我们要把门锁上 |
[11:05] | We’re gonna get behind something heavy, preferably not me. | 我们会躲在重物后面 最好不是我 |
[11:08] | Watch the glass right there. Watch the glass. | 小心玻璃… |
[11:09] | – Jesus. – Wait, what’s going on? | -天 -等等 怎么了? |
[11:10] | I don’t know, but Mia wants us all out of there, so that’s what we are doing. | 不知道 但米娅希望大家都出去 所以我们就在照办 |
[11:15] | Okay, well, what are you gonna do? | 好 你打算怎么办? |
[11:17] | I’m gonna try and figure out what’s going on. | 我要试着弄清楚情况 |
[11:18] | But look, it’s gonna be fine. Lock the door. | 但是听着 会没事的 锁好门 |
[11:20] | This is just standard procedure if there’s an intruder. | 这是有人入侵的标准流程 |
[11:23] | – Come to my room, guys. – Okay, yeah. | -大家到我的更衣室来吧 -好 |
[11:25] | – Wait, I’m gonna go with you. – No, Bradley– | -等等 我跟你走 -不 布莱德莉 |
[11:26] | If that door closes, we’re locked out of the building. Come on. | 如果那扇门关了 我们就被锁在楼外了 来 |
[11:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[11:30] | I don’t know. Take the elevator? | 不知道 搭电梯? |
[11:32] | Really? We’re gonna take the elevator, while the electrical system is– | 不是吧?我们要搭电梯?电力系统… |
[11:34] | I don’t know. You have a better idea? | 不知道 你有更好的主意吗? |
[11:36] | – It’s working. – Okay. All right. | -能用 -行 好吧 |
[11:38] | – Okay. – Up, up. | -好 -上去… |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:44] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好了 -是 |
[11:48] | – Fuck! Okay. – Oh, shit. Okay. All right, | -见鬼 好吧 -该死 好… |
[11:51] | – press the bell, the alarm. – What– It’s not working. | -按那个铃铛、警报 -什么…没用 |
[11:54] | – Do you have service? – No. | -你有信号吗?-没有 |
[11:57] | – Oh, my God. This was a bad idea. – It’s okay. | -天啊 这是个馊主意 -没关系 |
[11:59] | – Okay. – We’re good. | -好吧 -我们没事 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:10] | – Hey. – Hey, babe. Listen– | -嘿 -嘿 宝贝 听着 |
[12:13] | Okay. There’s something going on in the building. | 好 大楼里出了点事 |
[12:15] | – There’s some trouble? – And we don’t know– | -有麻烦?-我们不知道 |
[12:17] | – No, we don’t know what it is yet but– – Okay. | -不 我们还不清楚情况 -好 |
[12:22] | And it’s probably a false alarm. | 但是可能是假警报 |
[12:24] | – I’m just glad you called. – Yeah, just in case. | -我很高兴你打来电话 -是 以防外一 |
[12:26] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[12:27] | Naima, say hi to Mommy. | 奈玛 跟妈妈打招呼 |
[12:31] | – Hey, sweet pea. – Mommy. | -嗨 小宝贝 -妈咪 |
[12:33] | – Hey. Are you having a good day? – Pancakes. | -你今天开心吗?-松饼 |
[12:37] | – You had pancakes? – Yeah. It was yummy. | -你吃了松饼?-是 很好吃 |
[12:42] | Okay. Well… | 好 那么… |
[12:45] | Mommy loves you very, very much, okay? | 妈咪非常爱你 知道吗? |
[12:50] | Love you, Mommy. | 爱你 妈咪 |
[12:51] | – See you soon. – Hey, I’m here. | -回头见 -嘿 我在 |
[12:53] | – Okay. Love you, Daddy. – Love you too, baby. | -好 爱你 孩子的爸爸 -也爱你 宝贝 |
[13:03] | – I’m a little– Jesus. – I know. Come on. I know. | -我有一点…天啊 -我知道 来 我懂 |
[13:06] | – I’m, like, a little– You know? – Yeah, of course. It’s okay. | -我有一点…你明白吗?-当然 没事 |
[13:09] | We’re okay. Whatever this is, we’re gonna be okay. | 我们没事 不管这是什么情况 我们都会没事的 |
[13:13] | Still can’t access any of the pre-tape. | 我还是无法调用预录的节目 |
[13:15] | – I’m shut out. – So am I. Everything’s frozen. | -我束手无策 -我也是 全都锁定了 |
[13:17] | Affiliates are fine. | 分公司都没事 |
[13:19] | No one’s reporting anything. No police presence, no power outages with– | 没有人汇报情况 没有警察出警 没有停电 |
[13:24] | – Is it over? – I hope so. | -结束了?-希望如此 |
[13:25] | – YDA’s still on. – Switch is on. | -《日间秀》还在播 -控制台开了 |
[13:31] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:35] | This isn’t a shooter. Someone’s in the system. | 不是枪手 有人黑进了系统 |
[13:43] | Secure the control rooms | 控制主控室 |
[13:44] | and let affiliates know they’ll need to fill time until further notice. | 叫分公司自行填补节目时间 直至另行通知 |
[13:47] | And don’t say “cyberattack.” Not yet. | 还有别说“黑客攻击” 现在还不行 |
[13:49] | – Where’s our CISO? – Five minutes out. | -首席信息安全官在哪?-五分钟就到 |
[13:51] | Clear the bull pen. Send him and his team up when they get here. | 清空办公区 让他和他的团队到这里来 |
[13:53] | And get that music turned off! | 把这个音乐关掉 |
[13:57] | Believe me. We’ll work as quickly as we possibly can. | 相信我 我们在尽快行动了 |
[14:00] | I understand. But if we can’t broadcast, we’re dead. | 我明白 但如果我们无法播出 那麻烦就大了 |
[14:03] | How soon can we get back on the air? | 我们还有多久能恢复? |
[14:04] | Whoever’s doing this has most of the building systems locked up. | 搞破坏的人锁定了楼里的大部分系统 |
[14:07] | – It’s gonna take some time. – What was the attack vector? | -需要点时间 -攻击向量是什么? |
[14:09] | – How’d they get in? – We’re running diagnostics. | -对方怎么黑进来的?-我们正在诊断 |
[14:11] | Was it a phishing email? Are our devices compromised? | 钓鱼电邮吗?设备是不是被黑了? |
[14:13] | We just got here. I’ll have an– | 我们才刚到 我们会… |
[14:16] | We just got here. I’ll have an hour-one hypothesis in an hour. | 我们才刚到 一小时后可以给出初步诊断 |
[14:21] | Any idea who’s behind it? | 能猜到是谁干的吗? |
[14:24] | Russia? North Korea? | 俄罗斯?朝鲜? |
[14:25] | All I can tell you now is they’re sophisticated and the penetration is deep. | 我现在只能告诉你们 对方很精明 渗透度很深 |
[14:29] | Well, maybe the French then. | 那也许是法国人 |
[14:32] | I’ll update you soon as I know anything, | 我一有消息就告诉你们 |
[14:34] | which would mean actually getting to work instead of standing here, | 也就是说我要去干活 而不是站在这里 |
[14:35] | – talking about things we don’t know. – Fine. Got it. Thank you. | -聊些我们不知道的事 -好 明白 谢谢 |
[14:43] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[14:44] | What the fuck is this? | 这又是什么? |
[14:45] | – Looks like performance reviews. – For everyone? | -看着像工作评估 -所有人的? |
[14:48] | Yeah, and there’s some kind of grading system. Tier one, tier two. | 对 有某种评分系统 一级、二级 |
[14:52] | – Where’d it come from? – Corporate. I got it too. | -从哪来的?-总公司 我也收到了 |
[14:55] | We’re definitely not supposed to see this. | 这绝对不是我们该看的 |
[14:57] | – Uh-uh. – I’m tier three. | -没错 -我是三级 |
[14:58] | – That doesn’t sound good. – No. | -听起来不妙啊 -没错 |
[15:00] | – No, it’s not. – Can you see my file? | -很不妙 -你能看到我的档案? |
[15:02] | Apparently, I don’t show initiative, and I don’t respond to criticism well. | 显然 我没有表现出主动性 也不善于接受批评 |
[15:06] | Fuck them and their HR bullshit. Do I not show initiative? | 让人力资源部的屁话见鬼去 我没表现出主动性? |
[15:09] | Look, this is some Hunger Games shit. | 听着 这就像《饥饿游戏》 |
[15:10] | They’re basically deciding who they can fire. | 他们在决定可以炒掉谁 |
[15:12] | – This is bullshit. – Where are you going? | -岂有此理 -你去哪? |
[15:15] | Call me if we’re gonna do the show tomorrow. | 明天做节目的话就打给我 |
[15:18] | Are we doing a show tomorrow? | 我们明天要做节目? |
[15:19] | I need to know exactly what they have. | 我得知道他们掌握了什么 |
[15:27] | Victor, this may come as a shock to you, but I can’t read your mind. | 维克多 别惊讶 我不会读心术 |
[15:33] | Internal databases, at a minimum, and some degree of email access. | 至少掌握了内部资料库 还有一定的电邮控制权 |
[15:37] | All right. What about the film slate and pilots? | 好 制作中的电影和试播集呢? |
[15:40] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[15:41] | Maybe? Come on. That’s a billion-dollar maybe, Victor. | 也许?拜托 这个也许价值十亿美元 维克多 |
[15:45] | I need to know what kind of damage we are looking at. | 我得知道大概的损失 |
[15:47] | If they have medical records or subscriber data, | 如果他们掌握了医疗记录或订阅资料 |
[15:49] | we have to call the FBI. | 我们就必须给联调局打电话 |
[15:51] | Then you’re looking at employee lawsuits, class action. | 然后会有员工诉讼、集体诉讼 |
[15:55] | You know, every time that you start to speak, | 你只要一开口说话 |
[15:56] | things feel like they’re getting worse. That’s a special gift. | 情况似乎就在恶化 这真是个特别的天赋 |
[16:01] | – Check your email. – I think– | -快看电邮 -我觉得… |
[16:03] | Yeah, I don’t think I’m supposed to check my email. | 是 我觉得我不该看电邮 |
[16:05] | You need to see this. | 你必须看看 |
[16:21] | Hey, Laura. I know you’re out for a run, | 嘿 劳拉 我知道你去跑步了 |
[16:23] | so I figured you could use a little motivation on your way home. | 所以我想你在回家的路上需要一点动力 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna be waiting for you in the bedroom just like this. | 我会在卧室里等你 就现在这样 |
[16:35] | Get Bradley Jackson up here. | 叫布莱德莉杰克森上来 |
[16:38] | And call Laura Peterson. | 还有 给劳拉彼得森打电话 |
[16:48] | What do you think is happening out there? | 你觉得外面什么情况? |
[16:50] | I don’t know. I can tell you what’s happening here, though. | 不知道 不过我能告诉你这里的情况 |
[16:51] | It’s extreme regret for the venti coffee I had an hour ago. | 我非常后悔一小时前喝了一大杯咖啡 |
[16:55] | – That’s disgusting. – Alex is gonna be pissed, man. | -真恶心 -艾丽克丝一定会气炸 |
[16:59] | She hates it when she can’t get in touch with me. | 她最讨厌联系不到我 |
[17:01] | What does it feel like being her whipping boy? | 当她的出气筒是什么感受? |
[17:03] | I don’t know. What does it feel like being annoying as fuck? | 不知道 当讨厌鬼是什么感受? |
[17:07] | Sorry, that was– a little– | 抱歉 这话…有点… |
[17:08] | I’m just a little claustrophobic, and– Is this what the shuttle’s like? | 我有点幽闭恐惧症 在飞船里是这种感觉吗? |
[17:14] | No. Like, out that window is just vast, infinite– | 不 窗外就是广袤无垠的… |
[17:19] | Trippy. How was Del Rio? | 令人着迷 德尔里奥怎么样? |
[17:22] | Not that. It was a shit show, honestly. | 不好 说实话 令人不快 |
[17:25] | I wish I could’ve been there. | 我真希望自己去了 |
[17:26] | Yeah. You and Alex in the field, more Cagney & Lacey action. | 是 你和艾丽克丝外出报道 就像《美国警花》 |
[17:29] | Or Woodward and Bernstein? | 或者是伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦 |
[17:31] | You know, we could use another set of eyes on the footage. | 我们需要再找个人看看素材 |
[17:33] | Would you be up for looking at it? | 你愿意看吗? |
[17:36] | – Okay. Okay. – Oh, my God. Oh, God. | -好吧… -天啊… |
[17:39] | Get me the fuck out of here. | 快让我出去 |
[17:43] | – Oh, my God. That was crazy. – There it is. Nineteen messages. | -天啊 太可怕了 -好了 19条信息 |
[17:47] | – This is what I’m talking about. – What are they saying? | -这就是我说的 -消息怎么说? |
[17:48] | – There you are. Where have you been? – Hey. | -你在这里啊 去哪了?-嘿 |
[17:50] | – We were stuck in that elevator. – In the elevator for an hour. | -我们被困在电梯里了 -在电梯里待了一小时 |
[17:52] | What’s happening? Are we being hacked? | 什么情况?被黑了? |
[17:54] | God, it’s a nightmare. That’s what they’re saying. | 天啊 真是噩梦 大家都这么说 |
[17:55] | Is it just the building, or is it our emails and… | 只有大楼还是我们的电邮也… |
[17:57] | – I don’t know. – …text messages? | -不知道 -短信呢? |
[17:59] | – Oh, shit. Oh, my God, Chip. – What? | -该死 天啊 奇普 -怎么了? |
[18:00] | My home office, it’s connected to the servers here, | 我家里的办公室和这里的服务器连接 |
[18:03] | and that’s the computer Lizzy uses when she comes to visit. | 就是莉兹来看我时用的那台电脑 |
[18:04] | Don’t worry about it. I will grab Isabella. We will handle it. | 别担心 我去找伊莎贝拉 交给我们吧 |
[18:06] | – Don’t worry about it. It’s good. Yeah. – Thank you. All right– | -别担心 没事 好 -谢谢 好的 |
[18:08] | Bradley, Mr. Ellison wants to see you in his office. | 布莱德莉 艾利森先生要你去他办公室 |
[18:10] | – Okay. Did he say what it was about? – Nah, he didn’t. | -好 他说是什么事了吗?-没说 |
[18:14] | – All right. – Stairs. | -好 -走楼梯 |
[18:16] | Stairs. Yes. | 楼梯 对 |
[18:24] | Hey, is he in there? | 嗨 他在吗? |
[18:38] | Bradley. | 布莱德莉 |
[18:44] | I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling right now. | 我很遗憾 我无法想象你现在的感受 |
[18:50] | I told them that you sent that video when we were in Montana. | 我跟他们说你发送这视频时 我们在蒙大拿州 |
[18:54] | The good news is it hasn’t gone wide. | 好消息是传播范围还不广 |
[18:58] | As far as we know, I’m the only one who got it. | 据我们所知 只有我收到了 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry, but we really need to know. | 抱歉 但我们必须知道 |
[19:05] | Did you record that on your personal phone? | 你是用自己的手机录的吗? |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:16] | Okay, is your phone connected to our wireless network? | 好 你的手机连着我们的无线网吗? |
[19:22] | They have access to everything, | 他们能读取一切资料 |
[19:23] | anything that’s connected to our network servers. | 连着我们的网络服务器的一切 |
[19:26] | So all my data’s been compromised too? | 所以我的数据也全都泄露了? |
[19:30] | If they’re singling you out maybe it’s because of our January 6th coverage. | 如果他们单独针对你 也许是因为我们1月6日的报道 |
[19:36] | They want… | 他们想要… |
[19:38] | – 50 million within 48 hours. – Okay, is that even possible? | – 48小时内拿到五千万 -好吧 这可能吗? |
[19:43] | I’m getting another message. | 又一条消息 |
[19:45] | They have access to everything, | 他们能读取一切资料 |
[19:47] | anything that’s connected to our network servers. | 连着我们的网络服务器的一切 |
[19:52] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[19:56] | Everyone, give me your phone right now. Come on. | 大家立刻把手机给我 快 |
[20:17] | Bradley? | 布莱德莉 |
[20:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:23] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说说 |
[20:26] | Look, no one else was supposed to see that. You were violated. | 听着 其他人不该看到那视频 你遭到了侵犯 |
[20:41] | You don’t– | 你不… |
[20:43] | You don’t have to be strong. | 你不必坚强 |
[20:46] | You don’t have to pretend everything’s okay. | 不必假装一切都没事 |
[20:51] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[20:56] | To be alone. | 独处 |
[20:59] | I just need to be alone. | 我需要独处 |
[21:11] | All right. We need this place locked down, security cameras off, | 好 我们得封锁大楼 监控都关掉 |
[21:14] | anything with a microphone gone. | 收走有麦克风的设备 |
[21:15] | And try to make sure nobody does anything stupid, | 努力确保没有人做傻事 |
[21:17] | which I know is a tall order, but– | 我知道这很难做到 但… |
[21:18] | Our stock price took a swan dive into an empty pool after TMS went dark, | 《TMS》突然中断 我们的股价已经一落千丈 |
[21:21] | and the bad news isn’t even out yet. | 而坏消息甚至还没传出去 |
[21:24] | – What bad news? What bad news, Stella? – What? | -斯黛拉 什么坏消息?-什么? |
[21:27] | This hack, it proves UBA is a beacon of democracy. | 这次黑客事件证明了 UBA电视网是民主的灯塔 |
[21:31] | We’ll be all over the headlines. | 我们会登上各大新闻头条 |
[21:33] | “An award-winning network, a beloved network, | “公众喜爱的获奖电视网 |
[21:35] | targeted by the shadowy enemies of free speech.” | 因为言论自由遭到阴险对手攻击” |
[21:39] | We’re gonna use that ransom email for this year’s Emmy campaign. | 我们要把那封勒索电邮 用在今年的艾美奖宣传活动上 |
[21:42] | Cybil reached out. There’s a board meeting later today. | 西比尔联系我了 今天晚些时候要开董事会 |
[21:45] | Of course, she called you and not me. | 当然了 她打给你 而不是我 |
[21:47] | I’ll speak to the talent. If you need to reach me… | 我去和主持人谈 如果你要找我… |
[21:48] | – I’ll send a carrier pigeon. – Yep. | -我就派一只信鸽 -对 |
[21:54] | The FCC’s been calling. | 联邦通信委员会来电话了 |
[22:08] | Ask me about my day. | 问问我今天过得如何 |
[22:10] | How was work, dear? | 亲爱的 工作怎么样? |
[22:13] | Yeah, about that… | 对 工作嘛… |
[22:16] | So you fuck with my rocket, and then you get taken off the air? | 所以你给我的火箭发射捣乱 然后节目遭到半途中断? |
[22:18] | That feels like cosmic justice to me. | 我觉得像因果报应啊 |
[22:22] | Karma’s overrated. I’m more of a chaos theory kinda guy. | 因果被高估了 我更喜欢混沌理论 |
[22:25] | So what do you think, this was some kinda hack? | 你觉得这是黑客攻击? |
[22:27] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多 |
[22:29] | Any idea who’s behind it? | 知道是谁干的吗? |
[22:30] | Well, you’re the cybersecurity genius. Why don’t you tell me? | 你是网络安全天才 不如你来告诉我啊? |
[22:33] | What, do you think I did it? | 怎么 你觉得是我干的? |
[22:36] | To hold my network hostage until I meet your price? | 以我的网络要挟我 直到我同意你的报价 |
[22:41] | Nah. | 没门 |
[22:44] | – How much do they want? – Fifty. | -对方要多少钱?-五千万 |
[22:47] | What did you go back at? | 你讨价到了多少? |
[22:50] | Come on. At least just don’t tell me you’re paying sticker price here. | 拜托 别告诉我你要付原价 |
[22:53] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[22:56] | Would you at least tell Alex she missed a beautiful flight? | 那至少告诉艾丽克丝 她错过了一次美妙的航天 |
[22:59] | Why don’t you tell her yourself, sweetheart? | 不如你自己告诉她吧 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | Get me Victor. | 叫维克多来 |
[23:04] | On it. | 好的 |
[23:08] | Hi. Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢大家 |
[23:10] | We need you all to surrender your devices. | 我们需要大家交出个人电子设备 |
[23:12] | Laptops, phones, tablets, smart watches. | 笔电、手机、平板、智能手表 |
[23:15] | – What? – Put everything in the bags | -什么?-全部放进袋子 |
[23:17] | – and take them to the fly team. – You’re kidding, right? | -交给专业团队 -你在开玩笑吧? |
[23:19] | Because it’s now evidence of a crime. | 因为这不是犯罪证物 |
[23:22] | Replacements will be issued on Monday. | 替换的电子产品将于星期一发放 |
[23:24] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[23:25] | So we’re not getting our phones back, like, ever? | 所以我们永远拿不回手机了? |
[23:26] | Anything that accessed UBA’s secure network is probably compromised. | 任何曾经连接 UBA安全网络的设备可能都被黑了 |
[23:30] | We’re a news organization running 24-7. | 我们是全天候运营的新闻机构 |
[23:32] | How are we supposed to work without our cell phones, laptops? | 没有手机、笔电 我们怎么工作? |
[23:34] | We’re just gonna give our shit to those guys? | 我们要把设备交给那些家伙? |
[23:35] | – They’re gonna look through our shit? – Half my staff is still remote. | -他们会随意翻看?-我有一半人仍远程办公 |
[23:38] | What do they have, like, texts, emails, photos? | 对方拿到了短信、电邮、照片? |
[23:39] | – What do they have? – We don’t know what they have, | -拿到了什么?-我们还不知道 |
[23:42] | but we’ll have more information in the coming days. | 但接下来几天会有更多信息 |
[23:44] | I know you’re all probably concerned with your private data. | 我知道大家可能关心自己的私密数据 |
[23:47] | UBA is committed to protecting all employees from any kind of exposure. | UBA电视网致力于 保证全体员工的信息不会外泄 |
[23:52] | – Right. You’re all protected. – Fuck. | -对 你们都得到了保护 -该死 |
[23:55] | – Thank you. We’re gonna get through this. – Can you pass me a Sharpie? | -谢谢 我们会渡过难关的 -能给我一根马克笔吗? |
[23:58] | My daughter’s wedding pictures are on my phone. | 我女儿结婚的照片在我手机上 |
[24:00] | It’ll be on the cloud. You’re fine. | 会传到云端的 别担心 |
[24:02] | I’m not on the cloud, Yanko. | 我没开云端 杨科 |
[24:04] | – My husband’s cell. – Devices in the bags. | -我老公的手机号 -设备放进袋子 |
[24:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:08] | Alex, is there a problem? | 艾丽克丝 有问题吗? |
[24:09] | No. All my shit’s already aired to the world, | 没有 我的隐私已经向全世界播出过了 |
[24:12] | – so I’m good. – This conversation isn’t over yet. | -所以我没事 -对话还没结束呢 |
[24:13] | – Okay. – Alex. | -好吧 -艾丽克丝 |
[24:15] | You blew off an incredibly important live broadcast | 你破坏了一次极为重要的直播 |
[24:17] | that took us months to set up and promote. | 这是我们用几个月时间筹备、推广的 |
[24:21] | I’m putting you on TMS five days a week until after upfronts. | 我要你一周做五天《TMS》直到广告招商会之后 |
[24:26] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 行 |
[24:29] | I’m happy to pull out a copy of my contract | 如果你忘记了我的合同上的细则 |
[24:31] | if you don’t remember my deal points. | 我很乐意拿一份给你 |
[24:33] | Respectfully, Alex, actions have consequences, even for you. | 恕我直言 艾丽克丝 任何行为都是有后果的 你也一样 |
[24:38] | Does Cybil know about this? | 西比尔知道此事吗? |
[24:40] | Yeah. She and Cory both signed off. | 知道 她和科里都批准了 |
[24:43] | Okay. I see. | 好吧 明白了 |
[24:46] | So you’re putting Bad Alex in a little TMS time-out? | 你是要罚犯错的艾丽克丝 做一段时间的《TMS》? |
[24:51] | Is that what’s happening? | 是这样吗? |
[24:52] | No, it’s not. It’s not gonna happen, all right? Doug will be all over this. | 不行 这不可能 明白吗?道格会处理的 |
[24:57] | I’ll be happy to show him how you breached your contract. | 我很乐意告诉他你是如何违反合同的 |
[24:59] | TMS, five times a week. Thank you for being a team player. | 一周五次《TMS》谢谢你的团队合作精神 |
[25:02] | Wow. Oh, my God. Just fuck off, Stella. | 哇 天啊 滚蛋吧 斯黛拉 |
[25:05] | Just fuck off. | 快滚 |
[25:45] | Thought you’d forgotten about me. | 我以为你把我给忘了 |
[25:47] | You know I wouldn’t do that. | 你知道我不会的 |
[25:51] | What’s wrong? Something’s up. | 怎么了?出事了 |
[25:54] | Our system has been compromised. Some kind of a cyberattack. | 我们的系统被某种网络攻击黑掉了 |
[25:57] | Shit. You think it’s Russia? | 该死 你觉得是俄罗斯人? |
[26:00] | Who knows? But back up all your files. Don’t email any UBA accounts. | 谁知道?给所有文件备份 别给任何UBA电视网账号发电邮 |
[26:04] | Got it. I’ll figure something out if anything comes up. | 好 我会想办法的 以防万一 |
[26:12] | Are you still in Kyiv? Wait, don’t tell me. This line isn’t safe. | 你还在基辅吗?等等 别告诉我 电话线不安全 |
[26:16] | Let’s just say I’m still in the shit. | 就说我依然身处危险之中吧 |
[26:18] | Trying to lay low for a moment. | 我暂时在避风头 |
[26:21] | It’s ugly, but I’m glad I’m here. | 形势严峻 但我很高兴我来了 |
[26:24] | Yeah. Just one second, please. | 在 请稍等 |
[26:27] | They’re about to confiscate my phone. | 他们要没收我的手机了 |
[26:29] | You’re telling me a badass, world-traveling executive producer | 你跟我说一位满世界飞、厉害的监制 |
[26:33] | can’t find her way to a burner phone? | 弄不到一部一次性手机? |
[26:36] | Am I a badass, world-traveling executive producer? | 我是满世界飞、厉害的监制? |
[26:41] | Fuck yeah. | 当然 |
[26:44] | Then I guess I’ll figure it out. | 那我就想办法吧 |
[26:50] | Okay, I gotta go. Stay safe. | 好 我得挂了 注意安全 |
[26:55] | Bye, Mia. | 拜拜 米娅 |
[26:58] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[27:04] | – It’s Cory. – Yeah, come in. | -是科里 -好 进来吧 |
[27:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:08] | – You want it open or closed? – Closed. | -开着门还是关上?-关上 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:15] | Your devices? | 你的设备呢? |
[27:18] | They’re there with the cyber guys. | 都在搞网络那帮人手里 |
[27:22] | You wanted a word? | 想谈谈吗? |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 想 |
[27:36] | Hey, I can have a hundred deepfakes on the web by tonight. | 嘿 我可以在今晚前 发布100个深度伪造的视频 |
[27:39] | – Messy, amateur. No one will even look– – Cory– | -粗制滥造、手段业余 没有人会看… -科里 |
[27:42] | Or we can go on the attack. | 或者我们可以主动出击 |
[27:44] | Any site that wants to host your video, we’ll do a denial of service. | 有哪个网站想发布你视频 我们就用拒绝服务攻击它 |
[27:47] | No, that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. | 不 我不是想和你谈这个 |
[27:53] | I was thinking about last year. | 我是在想 去年 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:13] | Did you ever tell anybody? | 你告诉过谁吗? |
[28:18] | No. | 没有 |
[28:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[28:24] | I am sure. Are you? | 我确定 你呢? |
[28:30] | Yeah, I’m sure. I mean, I’m as sure as I can be. | 我确定 我非常确定 |
[28:35] | I didn’t– | 我没… |
[28:39] | I didn’t expect this. | 我没想到会出这事 |
[28:45] | You should pay the ransom. | 你应该付赎金 |
[28:47] | I’m working on it. | 我正在办 |
[28:49] | But it’s up to the board, and I’m not exactly in Cybil’s good graces right now. | 但要看董事会的决定 而我现在并不招西比尔喜欢 |
[28:55] | You have to pay the ransom. | 你一定要付赎金 |
[29:01] | I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[29:17] | I need that damage report. I asked for it an hour ago. | 我需要损失报告 一小时前就要过了 |
[29:20] | – Oh, my God. I need to talk to you. – Get in line. | -天啊 我得跟你谈谈 -排队吧 |
[29:22] | W– No, well, there’s something that might come out about me and– | 什…不 可能会有关于我的爆料 所以… |
[29:24] | That you had a matchmaker? | 你有个媒婆? |
[29:26] | What? How’d you know that? | 什么?你怎么知道? |
[29:27] | – You told Donny, and Donny told everyone. – Fucking Donny. | -你告诉了唐尼 唐尼告诉了所有人 -该死的唐尼 |
[29:31] | Give us a minute. You have 60 seconds. What? | 让我们单独谈谈 给你60秒 什么事? |
[29:35] | – I– – Yes? | -我… -说吧 |
[29:37] | – I have certain preferences… – Uh-huh. | -我有特定的喜好 -好吧 |
[29:38] | …okay, that if they come to light, | 是 如果曝光 |
[29:39] | it might compromise my ability to anchor here at TMS. | 可能会影响我在《TMS》当主持的能力 |
[29:42] | Yeah, okay, so you can’t report on the housing market | 好…所以你不能报道关于房市的新闻 |
[29:45] | because you’re into what, strap-ons? | 就因为你喜欢穿戴式性具? |
[29:46] | – No, it’s not strap-ons. – Yanko, I don’t care. | -不 不是穿戴式性具 -杨科 我不在乎 |
[29:49] | Okay. And also, I have, like– | 好吧 还有 我在… |
[29:50] | I have a little running thing with some of the other anchors about you. | 我在和其他主播开关于你的玩笑 |
[29:53] | It’s just, like, a little joke. | 就是个小笑话 |
[29:56] | Okay, go on. | 好 继续 |
[29:58] | Sorry, I called you CBS. | 抱歉 我说你是CBS |
[30:01] | CBS. You mean I’m too network? | CBS 你是说我太像电视网络? |
[30:05] | It stands for “child bride of Satan.” | 是“撒旦童养媳”的缩写 |
[30:07] | This was after you suspended me. | 是你让我停职后的事 |
[30:14] | Did the C really stand for “child”? | C就是“儿童”的缩写? |
[30:19] | – No. – I appreciate your candor. | -不是 -我欣赏你的坦诚 |
[30:20] | Okay. Thank you. Sorry again. | 好 谢谢 再次道歉 |
[30:23] | This is such bullshit. | 真是岂有此理 |
[30:25] | – I’m not gonna do five days on TMS. – Alex, I know, but my hands are tied. | -我才不要做五天《TMS》-艾丽克丝 我知道 但我没办法 |
[30:29] | Oh, my God. What the actual fuck, Doug? | 天啊 道格 你行不行啊? |
[30:30] | – You said you were going to fix this and– – Hey. | -你说你能搞定 还… -嗨 |
[30:33] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[30:34] | Yes, come in. | 能 进来吧 |
[30:36] | You know what I’d like you to do? | 知道我想要你怎么做? |
[30:37] | I would like you to read my contract again | 我要你再读一次我的合同 |
[30:39] | and keep reading it until you find a way to fix this shit. | 读到你找到解决方案为止 |
[30:42] | All right– | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Wow. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗? |
[30:46] | I’m great. | 非常好 |
[30:48] | Okay. Listen, I need your help. | 好 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:51] | Why? You okay? | 为什么?还好吗? |
[30:52] | Yeah, Stella isn’t telling everybody the whole story. | 还好 斯黛拉没有把事情的全部告诉大家 |
[30:55] | The hackers sent a ransom demand for $50 million. | 黑客要五千万美元的赎金 |
[31:01] | Yeah. And the board is meeting right now. | 是 还有董事会正在开会 |
[31:04] | And I need you to talk to Cybil, | 我需要你去和西比尔谈谈 |
[31:06] | and I need you to just tell her she’s got to pay it. | 我需要你跟她说 她必须付赎金 |
[31:08] | I’m not going anywhere near Cybil, as she won’t be listening to me. | 我无法说服西比尔 因为她不会听我的 |
[31:11] | What are you talking about? You’ve been here for 20 years. | 你在说什么啊?你在这里20年了 |
[31:14] | You’re the biggest star on this network. If you talk to the board, | 你是这个电视网最大的明星 如果你去和董事会说 |
[31:18] | – they’re going to listen to you. – No, they’re not gonna listen to me. | -他们会听的 -不 他们不会 |
[31:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:21] | Cory and Stella just kneecapped me for ditching Hyperion One. Okay? | 科里和斯黛拉刚刚报复了我 因为我抛弃超越者一号 明白吗? |
[31:27] | No one’s listening to me. | 没人会听我的话 |
[31:29] | Well, I mean, we have to do something. This is bad. | 我是说 我们必须做点什么 情况很糟糕 |
[31:32] | No, I’m staying out of it. UBA did not protect my privacy | 不 我不管 UBA电视网没能保护我的隐私 |
[31:35] | when Maggie Brener aired all my shit to the world. | 放任麦琪布莱纳向全世界宣布我的私事 |
[31:37] | You know, this isn’t just about you. | 这件事不仅仅关于你 |
[31:39] | There’s other people here that are really scared. | 还有很多人都吓坏了 |
[31:41] | Okay. You know what? You’re gonna be fine. | 好吧 我跟你讲 你会没事的 |
[31:43] | You’re like a Girl Scout, okay? | 你就像个女童子军 明白吗? |
[31:45] | And honestly, let it all come out. I don’t give a shit. | 说真的 全都曝光吧 我才不在乎 |
[31:48] | Let all the secrets, the corporate bullshit. | 各种秘密啦、集团内幕什么的 |
[31:50] | I’m so– Fuck this place. | 我受…让这公司去死吧 |
[31:52] | There’s a lot of people around here that have stuff | 这里有很多人 |
[31:55] | – that they want to keep private. – Wait, did you fuck a predator? | -不希望让隐私曝光的 -等等 你和性侵者睡了? |
[32:00] | No, you didn’t. I think if– I think you’re gonna be fine. | 你没有 我觉得…你会没事的 |
[32:04] | This whole place is gonna be fine. | 整个公司都不会有事 |
[32:08] | You know, UBA didn’t protect you, but I did. | 你知道 UBA电视网没保护你 但我保护了 |
[32:14] | Oh, God. I know you did, Bradley. | 天啊 我知道 布莱德莉 |
[32:16] | – Bradley, come on. – Forget it. | -布莱德莉 拜托 -算了 |
[32:20] | I didn’t– | 我不… |
[32:24] | Okay, so I’d like to paint a picture of what we’re about to face, actually. | 好 我想给大家描述一下 我们即将面对的未来 |
[32:29] | You have to think the Fukushima tsunami is headed our way, | 你们必须想象福岛海啸正向我们靠近 |
[32:31] | and it’s already radioactive. | 而且已经具有辐射性 |
[32:33] | Because when news of the hack comes out, our stock is gonna drop 15%. | 因为当黑客攻击的新闻曝光 我们的股价会跌15% |
[32:39] | Carl Icahn is going to call you. Do not pick up. | 卡尔伊坎会给你们打电话 不要接 |
[32:42] | When he sends you a fruit basket, do not bite into the apple. | 他送来果篮时 不要吃里面的苹果 |
[32:44] | People are going to quit, and we’re not gonna be able to replace them. | 人们会辞职 我们将无法找到替代他们的人 |
[32:47] | Departments will be short-staffed, | 各部门会变得人手不足 |
[32:48] | and the ones that stay will be overworked, and angry and scared. | 留下来的员工会增加工作量 变得愤怒、胆战心惊 |
[32:53] | Actors, directors, producers, they’re gonna refuse to work with us. | 演员、导演、制作人会拒绝和我们合作 |
[32:56] | The ones that do, they’re gonna break deal precedence and squeeze us for points. | 愿意合作的也会撕毁先前的合同 来占我们便宜 |
[33:00] | And if we’re lucky, | 如果我们运气好 |
[33:02] | we will face a single class action lawsuit from our employees for negligence. | 我们将面临员工以疏忽为由 提起的一次集体诉讼 |
[33:07] | And so far, folks, good folks, gentlefolks, we’ve not been so lucky. | 到目前为止 各位善良的好人 我们并不走运 |
[33:10] | Also, all of our internal communications will be made public. | 而且我们所有的内部通讯都将曝光 |
[33:16] | The way we do business. Our plans for the future. | 我们的经营方式、对未来的规划 |
[33:19] | It will be back to go, | 我们将回到石器时代 |
[33:22] | and believe me, we will not collect two– $200. | 相信我 这和…白手起家一样 |
[33:27] | This hack, it is nuclear. | 这次黑客攻击是毁灭性的 |
[33:32] | Yes. What do you suggest we do? | 好 那你建议怎么做? |
[33:38] | Pay the ransom. | 交赎金 |
[33:39] | We have no guarantee they’ll stick to their side of the bargain. | 我们无法保证对方不会食言 |
[33:43] | – Fifty million? That’s ridiculous. – The insurance will cover part of it, | -五千万?太荒唐了 -保险会支付一部分 |
[33:47] | and there’s something else. We’ve made contact. | 还有 我们联系上了 |
[33:50] | I think I can negotiate them down to 25 million, maybe less. | 我觉得我能通过谈判 把赎金压到两千五百万或更少 |
[33:54] | – Would our cash reserves cover that? – Wouldn’t that be nice. | -我们的现金储备够吗?-想得美 |
[33:57] | Those reserves were plundered to fund UBA+. | 现金储备全都用在UBA+了 |
[34:01] | Is there any unreleased material? | 涉及未发行内容吗? |
[34:04] | They’ve got some pilots and the Chris Pine thriller. | 对方有些试播集和克里斯派恩的惊悚片 |
[34:06] | How much do we lose if that gets leaked? | 这部电影泄露 我们会损失多少? |
[34:08] | Estimate is a quarter of their projected box office, so 60 million. | 估计是预计票房收入的四分之一 六千万 |
[34:13] | What about UBA+ subscriber data? | UBA+订阅者数据呢? |
[34:16] | We use a third-party vendor. | 我们用的是第三方公司 |
[34:17] | What exactly are we paying for? | 我们到底在为什么买单? |
[34:19] | A summer movie which may or may not hit, some stock turbulence, a few resignations. | 一部夏季档电影 不一定卖座 一定的股价震荡 几位员工辞职 |
[34:25] | How about the goodwill and the dignity of our employees, | 为善意和我们员工的尊严买单如何? |
[34:29] | not to mention the company brand. | 更别提公司的品牌了 |
[34:31] | The hackers specifically targeted | 黑客特意针对 |
[34:34] | the private communications of Bradley Jackson, our evening news anchor. | 我们晚间新闻主播 布莱德莉杰克森的私人通讯 |
[34:39] | She just won a First Amendment Award. She’s up for a Peabody. | 她刚刚荣获第一修正案奖 将竞争皮博迪奖 |
[34:42] | Then she should have known better | 那她就该心里有数 |
[34:44] | than to make herself vulnerable to attacks of this kind. | 别让自己易受这种攻击 |
[34:48] | Why would we hand over millions | 我们为什么要把几千万 |
[34:51] | to the criminals who just broke into our house | 拱手送给破门而入的罪犯? |
[34:55] | when we can spend a fraction of that to make ourself safe against future attacks? | 我们只需花很少的钱 就可以保证未来不再受到攻击 |
[35:00] | I agree, but I think we can do both. | 赞同 但我认为我们两者都能做到 |
[35:04] | Then there’s the issue of the money. | 那就是钱的问题了 |
[35:05] | Can we assume these hackers are Russian? | 我们能否假设黑客是俄罗斯人? |
[35:09] | The signature of the hack suggests that. | 黑客攻击是有这样的特征 |
[35:14] | – Yes, but– – Yeah, well, we already know | -是 但… -好 我们已经知道 |
[35:16] | that Putin sanctions cyberattacks against Western news outlets. | 普京批准针对西方新闻媒体的网络攻击 |
[35:22] | So we may be contributing to Russia’s war against Ukraine. | 所以我们可能是在支持 俄罗斯对乌克兰发动的战争 |
[35:26] | I don’t want that on my conscience. | 我的良心过不去 |
[35:31] | And I can’t imagine any of our advertising partners would either. | 我想我们的广告商也都一样 |
[35:34] | I certainly don’t. | 我肯定也一样 |
[35:37] | Look, I think we should move to a vote. | 听着 我觉得我们该投票表决 |
[35:41] | All those in favor of paying the ransom say “aye.” | 赞同付赎金的请说:“是” |
[35:46] | Those opposed. | 反对的 |
[35:49] | Nay. | 否 |
[35:53] | Good. | 好 |
[35:54] | Leonard, dear, would you connect with our institutional investors? | 莱纳德 亲爱的 你能联系我们的机构投资人吗? |
[36:00] | Mercedes, would you please reach out to those majority shareholders | 默西迪丝 请你联系今天未能出席的 |
[36:03] | who weren’t able to join us today? | 主要股东好吗? |
[36:05] | Let’s send a clear message. | 让我们发出一个明确的信息 |
[36:09] | UBA is standing strong and refusing to negotiate with terrorists. | UBA电视网非常坚强 拒绝和恐怖分子谈判 |
[36:16] | Anyone needs hand-holding, send them to me. | 凡是心存顾虑的人 叫他们来找我 |
[36:21] | Thus spake the Iron Lady. | 铁娘子发话了 |
[36:23] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[36:28] | – Tell them who’s driving, in some ways. – Yes. | -算是告诉了对方谁说了算 -是 |
[36:30] | – Hey, how’d it go? – Hey. | -嗨 怎么样?-嗨 |
[36:33] | Well, it was– | 是这样 |
[36:35] | I sure hope everyone here is comfortable | 我真希望这里的每一个人 |
[36:38] | with their private communications going very public. | 都不介意自己的私人通讯被公之于众 |
[36:42] | I think we’ll weather the storm. | 我觉得我们能渡过难关 |
[36:44] | I have to say it was refreshing to get stabbed in the stomach | 我得说 肚子上挨刀子而不是背后被捅 |
[36:47] | instead of the back, so thanks. | 真是令人神清气爽 谢了 |
[36:50] | Perhaps your friend Paul Marks can help stitch up the wound. | 也许你的朋友保罗马科思能帮着亡羊补牢 |
[36:53] | For future reference, | 提醒一下 |
[36:55] | all merger and acquisition offers run through the board, of course. | 将来所有兼并和收购要约 当然都要经过董事会批准 |
[37:00] | But I wouldn’t worry about that for now. | 但现在暂时不必操心了 |
[37:03] | I’m sure you’ll have your hands full | 我相信你要向股东们证明 |
[37:04] | proving to our shareholders that you can still run this company. | 你依然有能力经营这家公司 就够你忙的了 |
[37:09] | Well, I will be fully embracing UBA’s new era of radical transparency. | 我会欣然接受 UBA电视网彻底透明的新时代 |
[37:16] | Everything that ever was and will be, out in the open. | 所有发生过和未发生的事全部公开 |
[37:18] | I think it’s gonna be fun. | 一定很有趣 |
[37:19] | Privacy. Come on. That’s so 20th century. | 隐私 拜托 过时了 |
[37:22] | You just don’t ever stop spinning, do you? | 你还说个没完了 是吧? |
[37:25] | You are CEO because you staged a coup. | 你当上首席执行官 因为你发动了政变 |
[37:29] | That’s not leadership. That’s opportunism. | 这不是领导力 是投机主义 |
[37:34] | You walk through these halls with this unswerving belief | 你走在公司走廊里 深信不疑 |
[37:37] | that you, and you alone, can fix it. | 觉得凭一己之力就能做好整顿 |
[37:40] | I’ve seen quite a few men come to this company with that same God complex. | 我见过不少像你这样扮演上帝的人 来到这家公司 |
[37:46] | Eventually, you all fail. | 最终全都失败了 |
[38:01] | People are gonna talk so much shit. | 这下人们要聊的八卦可太多了 |
[38:03] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[38:05] | I mean, they already think I’m a joke. | 他们已经认为我是个笑话了 |
[38:06] | Director of Development? What is that even? | 开发部主任?这到底是什么职务? |
[38:10] | You’re taking pitches on scripted. | 你负责审有剧本的节目内容 |
[38:11] | You’re– Got a raise, you know. It’s legit. | 你…得到了加薪 这是合法职务 |
[38:14] | Yeah, well, people take you seriously. | 是 人们把你当回事 |
[38:16] | Well, they take Alex seriously. | 是把艾丽克丝当回事 |
[38:18] | You have an Emmy. It has your name on it. | 你得过艾美奖 奖杯上有你的名字 |
[38:24] | We should tell her, right? I mean, she’s gonna find out. | 我们该告诉她 对吧?她会发现的 |
[38:28] | Yeah. Probably, yeah. | 是…也许应该 |
[38:31] | So everything’s gonna change, you know. | 一切都会变的 |
[38:36] | You scared? | 你怕吗? |
[38:39] | I mean, yeah, a little. | 是有一点 |
[38:41] | But… you’re worth it. | 但…为你是值得的 |
[38:49] | – You ruined it. – Nah. | -你破坏了气氛 -没有 |
[38:52] | So I just had a call with the president of NBN, | 我刚和国家宽带网总裁通话 |
[38:54] | and they’re going to release the hacking story in the morning. | 他们会在明天早上发布黑客攻击的消息 |
[38:57] | I can’t blame them | 我没法怪他们 |
[38:58] | – with Laura wrapped up in this… – Yeah. | -毕竟劳拉牵涉其中 -是 |
[39:00] | …but it means that we have to break the news tonight. | 但这意味着我们必须在今晚发出新闻 |
[39:04] | And once that ransom deadline passes, they may release the data that they have. | 一旦过了赎金截止日期 对方可能会放出掌握的资料 |
[39:07] | Which means your video– your– Could– | 也就是说你的视频可能… |
[39:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:10] | Hey. Do you want maybe one of the weekend anchors to sit in | 嘿 你要不要让一位周末的主播来替你? |
[39:14] | if you need to take the time? | 如果你需要时间的话 |
[39:15] | No, it’s my chair. I’ll do it. | 不 这是我的位子 我来播 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:45] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天… |
[39:49] | S– we can explain. | 我们可以解释 |
[39:52] | Chip, shut up. | 奇普 闭嘴 |
[39:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:55] | Have you learned nothing from Mitch? | 你没从米切那里吸取一点教训? |
[39:58] | Oh, my God. Okay. Isabella. | 天啊 好吧 伊莎贝拉 |
[39:59] | Isabella, you just– You just tell me honestly. | 伊莎贝拉 你…跟我实话实说 |
[40:02] | No one’s in trouble. | 谁都没惹麻烦 |
[40:03] | – Did he pressure you in any way? – No. | -他是否胁迫你了?-没有 |
[40:04] | – What? – No, of course not. | -什么?-当然没有 |
[40:06] | Really? You think I would pressure her after everything that happened? | 不是吧?出了这么多事 你觉得我会胁迫她? |
[40:09] | – Jesus. – I don’t know what the fuck to think! | -天啊 -我不知道该怎么想 |
[40:10] | I just walked in on you fucking my assistant. | 我突然撞见你在上我的助理 |
[40:12] | – We were not fu– Yeah. – Director of Development! | -我们没在…好吧 -是开发部主任 |
[40:14] | – See? – Oh, my God. | -看吧?-我的天 |
[40:16] | – All right. We’re coming out. – Oh, God. | -好 我们出来了 -天啊 |
[40:19] | – We’re coming out, okay? Okay. – Oh, God. Okay, okay. | -我们出来了 好吗?好 -天啊 好… |
[40:23] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, my gosh. | -该死 -老天 |
[40:26] | – Shit. I’m sorry. – Okay. | -该死 抱歉 -好吧 |
[40:27] | So how long has this been happening? | 这事有多久了? |
[40:31] | – We– Look… – Oh, God! | -我们…听着 -老天 |
[40:32] | – …we told HR a few months ago. – A few months? | -我们…几个月前告诉人事部门了 -几个月? |
[40:35] | We just didn’t know how to tell you. | 我们只是不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[40:38] | We’ve been together for almost a year. | 我们在一起快一年了 |
[40:41] | Almost a year? | 快一年了? |
[40:44] | – A year? – Yeah. | -一年?-是 |
[40:47] | Oh, my gosh! This is gonna be great for my trust issues. | 天啊 这对我 不信任别人的问题真是太有帮助了 |
[40:52] | I need a drink. Oh, God. | 我得喝一杯 天啊 |
[40:54] | – I got this. – I’m gonna go. | -我能应付 -我走了 |
[40:55] | – I’m gonna go. – No. Come on. | -我走了 -不 拜托 |
[40:58] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[41:08] | Hi. Just so you know, this was not planned. | 嗨 我说 这不是安排好的 |
[41:11] | This was almost an accident really. | 这其实可以算意外 |
[41:14] | – Okay. Well… – I mean– | -好吧… -我是说… |
[41:17] | …I’m really– I’m actually really happy for you. | 我真的…其实替你们感到高兴 |
[41:20] | But nothing’s gonna change. | 但什么都不会变的 |
[41:21] | – Like, we’re still a team. – The three of us. Just us. | -我们依然是一个团队 -我们仨不会变 |
[41:23] | – Still your people. – No. I’m honestly– It’s good. | -还是你的人 -不 真的 没事 |
[41:26] | I’m okay. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[41:27] | I mean, the world’s just been so fucked-up the last couple years. | 过去几年 全世界都糟透了 |
[41:31] | – Yeah. – I mean, | -是 -我是说 |
[41:33] | you just gotta grab love where you can find it, right? | 你找到爱情就要紧紧抓住 对吗? |
[41:35] | – Yeah. Yeah? – And that’s what this is. | -是 是吧?-你们俩就是 |
[41:38] | It’s beautiful. It’s just– It’s amazing. | 很美好 这…太好了 |
[41:42] | It’s just, you know, amazing. | 就是…真好 |
[41:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:48] | Let’s hug it in, you lovers. Come on, seriously. | 来抱一抱 你们这对鸳鸯 好了 真的 |
[41:51] | Oh, Isabella. Chipper. Oh, guys. You know what? | 伊莎贝拉 奇普儿 你们俩 知道吗? |
[41:56] | We should go to dinner. We should celebrate. | 我们应该去吃晚餐 庆祝一下 |
[41:58] | We should order a big bottle of champagne. | 点一大瓶香槟 |
[42:00] | – Yeah. Okay– – Maybe not tonight. | -是 好 -今晚就算了吧 |
[42:02] | – We don’t have to tonight. – No, we’ll rain check it. | -不必是今晚 -对 我们改天 |
[42:04] | – Okay. Yes. Yes, of course… – Totally. | -好 是…当然 -没问题 |
[42:06] | – …but I wanna do it. – Okay. | -但我想庆祝 -好 |
[42:07] | – We should go now. – Okay. | -我们该走了 -好 |
[42:09] | – Yes, we packed up all your devices, so… – Yes. | -是 我们收了你所有的电子设备 所以… -是 |
[42:13] | – The Lizzy. Thank you. – Yes, all that stuff. | -莉兹用的 谢谢 -对 那些东西 |
[42:15] | – I don’t have to think about that now. – And– | -我现在就不必操心了 -还有 |
[42:17] | – Yeah. – So that’s good. | -是 -很好 |
[42:19] | And if you need anything obviously you just… | 如果你有任何需要 当然就… |
[42:20] | – Just call. – Of course. | -打电话 -当然 |
[42:21] | – …you call us. – I’m not kidding. | -打给我们 -认真的 |
[42:22] | Seriously, I’m so happy for you. | 真的 我真替你们高兴 |
[42:25] | – I really am. – Thank you. | -真的 -谢谢 |
[42:26] | – This is beautiful. – Okay. | -太美好了 -好 |
[42:28] | – Great. – Just– Yay love. | -好 -就是…爱情万岁 |
[42:31] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[42:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[42:35] | What the hell just happened? | 怎么回事啊? |
[42:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:45] | Oh, my God. What the fuck? | 我的天 有没有搞错? |
[43:04] | Earlier today, we learned that UBA has been the target of a cyberattack. | 今天早些时候 我们得知UBA电视网 遭到了一次网络攻击 |
[43:09] | Multiple live transmissions were impacted, | 很多直播受到影响 |
[43:12] | and we are still learning the scope of the breach. | 我们仍在调查攻击的规模 |
[43:15] | Here at UBA, we pride ourselves on being transparent with all of our viewers. | 我们UBA电视网以向观众保持透明为傲 |
[43:20] | We consider you part of our family. | 我们把观众当成自己的家人 |
[43:23] | Which is why I need to let you know that certain things may come to light, | 所以我要告诉诸位 有些事可能会被曝光 |
[43:28] | personal things that were never meant to be shared. | 一些原本不该分享的私事 |
[43:32] | While all of our lives are increasingly public, | 虽然人们的生活越来越公开 |
[43:35] | each of us has the right to our privacy. | 但每个人都有隐私权 |
[43:38] | And this network will continue fighting for that right, no matter the cost. | 本电视网将继续不计成本地为隐私权斗争 |
[43:43] | UBA has made a decision not to pay the ransom demanded by the individuals | UBA电视网决定 对于那些偷取成千上万 |
[43:48] | who have stolen the private data of thousands of dedicated employees. | 敬业员工私密资料的人 不予支付赎金 |
[43:53] | In this era of misinformation, | 在这个错误信息泛滥的时代 |
[43:55] | where journalists are intimidated on a daily basis, | 记者每天都遭到威胁 |
[43:59] | where truth is increasingly politicized, | 真相愈发政治化 |
[44:02] | UBA will not give in to blackmail just to save face. | UBA电视网不会为了颜面向勒索妥协 |
[44:08] | Because once we lose your trust, there’s no going back. | 因为你们对我们的信任一旦失去 就再也找不回来了 |
[44:14] | We will continue to update you as this story unfolds. | 我们会继续为大家带来事件的最新进展 |
[44:18] | And we’re out. | 结束 |
[44:26] | Isn’t this nice? | 多好啊 |
[44:28] | No phones or computers to distract us. | 没有手机和电脑干扰我们 |
[44:31] | Just kick back, relax and converse. | 只有放松、对话 |
[44:34] | Like a couple of prehistoric men in a dark cave. | 就像两个黑暗洞穴里的史前人 |
[44:38] | The embers of the fire warming us. | 火的余烬温暖着我们 |
[44:41] | Listening to the mournful cries of a woolly mammoth. | 聆听长毛猛犸象的悲鸣 |
[44:47] | It’s not even Cybil’s money. | 那甚至不是西比尔的钱 |
[44:49] | Who doesn’t like spending other people’s money? | 有谁不喜欢花别人的钱? |
[44:51] | Most companies don’t pay. | 大部分公司不会付钱的 |
[44:54] | Okay. Did she give you that cockroach speech? She gives it to everyone. | 好吧 她跟你说了那段屁话?她跟所有人都说 |
[44:58] | It’s like it’s on her fucking family’s coat of arms. | 仿佛是她家族纹章上的话一样 |
[45:00] | – Yes. – Yeah. She did. A couple of times. | -是 -对 她说了好几次 |
[45:06] | Look, you do things your way. I respect that. | 听着 你有自己的办事方式 我尊重这一点 |
[45:09] | And I don’t expect to be looped into every meeting. | 我也不想知道每一次会议的纪要 |
[45:13] | But these tech guys, they’re a different beast. | 但这些搞科技的家伙真难对付 |
[45:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:18] | I’m just saying. I’m from that world. | 我是说 我也搞过科技 |
[45:20] | Paul Marks, he’s tricky. | 保罗马科思很狡猾 |
[45:25] | So if you’re going to war, make sure you’re not fighting it on two fronts. | 所以如果你要开战 确保不要腹背受敌 |
[45:32] | I gotta prep for tomorrow. It’s gonna be a bloodbath. | 我得准备明天的事了 将会是一片混乱 |
[45:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[45:43] | It’ll probably come out in my emails. | 这消息可能会从我的电邮里泄露 |
[45:49] | I was dating Blake Griffin last year. | 我去年在和布雷克格里芬交往 |
[45:54] | Wouldn’t have guessed he’s your type. | 没想到你喜欢他那种的 |
[45:56] | He wasn’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[45:58] | Anything of yours gonna come out? | 你有什么八卦要被爆料的吗? |
[46:02] | Guess we’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[46:04] | Knowing you, it’ll probably help your cause. | 以我对你的了解 可能爆料会对你的目标有帮助 |
[46:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:30] | – Earl? – Yeah. | -厄尔吗?-是 |
[46:33] | Let’s work up a document with deal points for a merger with Paul Marks. | 来给保罗马科思的合并 起草一份包含交易要点的文件 |
[46:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:39] | Viable numbers, timeline, profit projections. | 可以接受的数字、时间线、盈利预测 |
[46:43] | And leak it early tomorrow and let the street lap it up. | 一大早就泄露出去 让大众好好吃瓜 |
[46:47] | I’m on it. | 我这就办 |
[47:24] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[47:26] | Laura called me. | 劳拉给我打电话了 |
[47:29] | Why did you not tell me about the video? | 你为什么没告诉我视频的事? |
[47:32] | I’m sorry, did you fuck a predator? | 对不起 你和性侵者睡了? |
[47:34] | – Yeah, not my finest moment. – You were kind of being an asshole. | -是 难以启齿 -你表现得挺混蛋的 |
[47:37] | I was such an asshole. | 是非常混蛋 |
[47:39] | Just so much going on. | 烦心事太多了 |
[47:41] | Honey, crisis management is my specialty. | 亲爱的 危机管理是我的专长 |
[47:45] | Let me help you through this. | 让我帮你渡过难关吧 |
[47:47] | – I don’t know what I’m gonna do. Okay. – We’re gonna be okay. | -我们会没事的 -我不知道该怎么办 好 |
[47:49] | – We’ve got this. – Thank you. | -我们能行 -谢谢 |
[47:55] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[47:56] | – You’re good to go. – Thank you. | -你没事了 -谢谢 |