时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | 克里斯亨特关于美国最高法院的帖子引起轩然大波 | |
[02:03] | 评论:2024年美国总统克里斯亨特 | |
[02:05] | 我爱克里斯亨特,克里斯鼓舞人心 | |
[02:07] | 克里斯亨特得闭上她的臭嘴、去死 | |
[02:13] | UBA电视网 | |
[02:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:25] | Baby killer! | 婴儿杀手 |
[02:33] | Well, they picked the grand jury, so I’m gonna send Yanko– | 他们选出了大陪审团,因此我会派扬科…… |
[02:37] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[02:41] | – Are you okay? – I guess my post hit a nerve. | – 你没事吧?- 看来我的帖子让人不爽了 |
[02:48] | And I really liked this coat. | 而且我超爱这件大衣 |
[02:51] | 金库网站,公司联谊会? | |
[02:52] | 艾丽克丝利维和保罗马科思,被拍到在爱巢中亲热 | |
[03:02] | Five minutes, Alex. | 还有五分钟,艾丽克丝 |
[03:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:08] | This week on Alex Unfiltered… | 本周的《走近艾丽克丝》 |
[03:10] | Big Data, fake news and the truth about his top-secret tech. | 超越者 |
[03:11] | Big Data, fake news and the truth about his top-secret tech. | 大数据、假新闻,以及有关他绝密科技的真相 |
[03:14] | Nothing’s off the table as Hyperion CEO Paul Marks talks with Alex Levy | 超越者首席执行官保罗马科思,与艾丽克丝利维百无禁忌畅聊 |
[03:18] | about taking UBA into the future. | 引领UBA走向未来 |
[03:22] | Join us for this exclusive interview, Thursday at 8:00, only on UBA+. | 敬请收看本次独家专访,周四晚上8点,UBA+独家播出 |
[03:26] | I bet nothing’s off the table. | 我敢肯定,他们肯定百无禁忌 |
[03:28] | I’m more interested in what’s happening under the table. | 我更感兴趣他们私底下那些事 |
[03:31] | Do you think they were sleeping together when they shot this? | 你觉得他们录这个访谈时睡了没? |
[03:34] | I can’t believe after Mitch, she’s still pulling this shit. | 真不敢相信米切死后,她还在搞这种事 |
[03:36] | Okay, I don’t think it’s exactly the same thing. | 好吧,我觉得是两码事 |
[03:38] | – Did you see the picture? – No. | – 你看了那张照片没?- 没有 |
[03:40] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[03:43] | She’s turning us into a joke. | 她把我们变成了一个笑话 |
[03:44] | Hey, I’ve got a joke. | 嘿,我来讲个笑话 |
[03:46] | How many narcissists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? | 要多少个自恋者才能拧上一个灯泡? |
[03:48] | How many? | 多少? |
[03:49] | Just one, but they need the whole world watching. | 一个就够,但自恋者要全世界看自己表演 |
[03:51] | Really, Joel? | 乔尔,当真? |
[03:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:59] | All right. You guys, listen up. | 好吧,各位,请听好了 |
[04:02] | I just have to say | 我只想说 |
[04:03] | that no matter what goes on in my personal life, | 不管我的私生活怎样 |
[04:06] | nothing here in our day-to-day at TMS is gonna change. | 都完全不会影响《TMS》的日常工作 |
[04:09] | So we don’t have time for bullshit or gossip. | 所以我们没时间八卦或说些有的没的 |
[04:13] | – This SCOTUS story is too important. – Agreed. | – 美国最高法院的这篇报道至关重要 – 同意 |
[04:16] | We had a great show today, but we have to bring it all week. | 我们今天的节目很精彩,但我们这一周都要全力以赴 |
[04:21] | Let’s get to it. Who’s got copies of the draft opinion? | 工作吧,谁有意见草案的复印件? |
[04:23] | Does anybody have any info on the leaker? Are they all just pointing fingers? | 有人知道有关泄密者的情况吗?他们只是在互相指责吗? |
[04:26] | – What’s happening? – I can make copies. I’ll do that. | – 到底什么情况?- 我去复印,我这就去 |
[04:29] | Yeah, that’d be a better use of your time, Joel. | 好,乔尔,你这样才算没浪费时间 |
[04:33] | I want Kirsten Gillibrand on Alex Unfiltered. | 我想请柯尔斯藤吉利布兰德,上《走近艾丽克丝》 |
[04:35] | They’re only gonna give us five minutes and asked to be on TMS. | 他们只给我们五分钟时间,还要求上《TMS》 |
[04:38] | They did? | 是吗? |
[04:40] | And they will only give us five minutes? | 还只给我们五分钟? |
[04:43] | – Honestly. Chip? – Yeah, I’ll look into it. Yeah. | – 奇普,这是真的?- 好,我会去了解一下情况,是 |
[04:45] | Any word from Anita Hill? | 安妮塔希尔那边有消息了吗? |
[04:47] | I reached out again this morning, but it’s still early, so… | 我今早又打给她了,但时间还早,所以…… |
[04:50] | All right. Well, call again. | 好吧,再打 |
[04:51] | – I’ll call too. – Absolutely. | – 我也打 – 没问题 |
[04:53] | Look, we’re going all in on this, okay? | 听着,我们都在全力以赴,好吗? |
[04:54] | Hey, before you go, everyone’s still good for Thursday, right? | 嘿,先别走,大家周四都有空吧? |
[04:59] | We’ll meet in the teacup? | 《TMS》见? |
[05:03] | Great. Okay, guys, back to work. Let’s go. | 很好,好了,各位,回去工作,走吧 |
[05:11] | And how is she doing? | 她怎么样? |
[05:13] | We told her to take the day, just go home, but you know Chris. | 我们让她请一天假回家休息,但你了解克里斯的个性 |
[05:17] | So, do you think this is a one-off thing, or is this gonna be a problem? | 那你觉得这种情况是个案,还是说会是个问题? |
[05:20] | Not sure yet. I’ll keep an eye on it. | 还不确定,我会留意 |
[05:23] | – Did Alex talk to you since last night? – No. | – 昨晚之后,艾丽克丝找你谈了吗?- 没有 |
[05:26] | – What about Paul? – He’s in Texas right now. | – 保罗呢?- 他现在在德克萨斯 |
[05:28] | He’s coming back on Thursday for the photo shoot. | 星期四回来拍照 |
[05:30] | Yeah, he’s making moves. | 是,他在行动 |
[05:32] | Yeah. Seems like everybody is. | 是啊,好像所有人都在行动 |
[05:37] | Were you ever gonna tell me that you’re the Stanford student? | 你打算告诉我,你就是那个斯坦福学生吗? |
[05:41] | Would you have done anything differently? | 那你会对我特殊照顾吗? |
[05:43] | You know that’s why he offered you my job. | 所以他才把我的职位给你 |
[05:46] | He was worried that you’re a problem. | 他担心你会是个问题 |
[05:49] | And so he took care of it. | 于是他出手解决了 |
[05:58] | I think something’s going on at Hyperion, something that Paul wants to keep quiet. | 超越者内部可能出事了,而保罗想掩盖此事 |
[06:03] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说得更具体些吗? |
[06:07] | – No. – Okay. | – 不能 – 好吧 |
[06:11] | If Paul wants to sleep with Alex, so be it. | 如果保罗想和艾丽克丝上床,那就上吧 |
[06:13] | If he wants to sell their nudes as NFTs, as long as she consents, I don’t care. | 如果他想把他们的裸照卖了换非同质代币,只要她同意,我不在乎 |
[06:19] | His stunts don’t matter. His moves don’t matter. | 他作秀不重要,耍手段也不重要 |
[06:22] | His money matters. | 重要的是他的钱 |
[06:25] | So we are going to close this deal, no matter what, | 所以无论如何,我们都要完成这笔交易 |
[06:28] | and UBA’s future is going to be secure. | 这样UBA电视网的未来也就有保障了 |
[06:31] | And I got a $150 million buyout, | 我的有偿离职金额为一亿五千万美元 |
[06:33] | so I judge it as too expensive to fire me. | 因此要炒掉我可是要下血本的 |
[06:37] | – Is there anything else? – No. | – 还有其他事吗?- 没了 |
[06:49] | Hi. You’ve reached Kate. Leave a message. | 嗨,我是凯特,请留言 |
[06:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:55] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[06:57] | Just checking on this employment agreement. | 我就是来看看雇佣协议签得怎么样了 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Looks good. | 是,条件很不错 |
[07:02] | My agents are gonna get back to you shortly. | 我的经纪团队很快就会给你答复 |
[07:06] | Great. Wanna get the team in place before the shareholder vote. | 太好了,我想在股东投票前组好团队 |
[07:11] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 是的……当然了 |
[07:16] | I left a message for the head of legal at Planned Parenthood, | 我给计划生育联合会的法务部主管留了言 |
[07:19] | – Linda– Right. Okay. – Constantine. Yeah, I’ll follow up. | – 琳达……好吧…… – 康斯坦丁,好的,我会跟进 |
[07:21] | Also, Anita Hill’s office finally reached out. | 还有,安妮塔希尔办公室终于联系我了 |
[07:24] | Good. | 太好了 |
[07:25] | They said check back with them in, like, two weeks. | 他们说两周后再联系他们 |
[07:28] | Two weeks? | 两周? |
[07:30] | Look, before you say anything, I made some calls, and… | 听着,先听我说,我打了几通电话,了解到…… |
[07:36] | Anita Hill’s doing an in-depth with Laura Peterson. | 安妮塔希尔要和劳拉彼得森做深度访谈 |
[07:39] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[07:41] | It’s NBN. The producers are playing dirty, and I’m just not getting through. | 国家宽带网就这德性,制片人耍阴招,我的电话就是打不进去 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, that’s not good enough. This is your job, Chip. | 是,这可不行,这是你的工作,奇普 |
[07:49] | If NBN is trying to convince people not to touch me, | 如果国家宽带网,试图说服人们对我不理不睬 |
[07:52] | it is your job to un-convince them. | 你的工作就是让他们接受我的采访 |
[07:54] | I get it, Alex. But I just– | 艾丽克丝,我明白,但我只是…… |
[07:57] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[08:00] | – No. – Great. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[08:03] | – I will handle it. – Thank you. | – 我会处理 – 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Look, I wanted to ask you– | 听着,我想问…… |
[08:10] | You didn’t respond to Doug’s email. | 你没回道格的电邮 |
[08:13] | – I was cc’d on it. – I know. Fucking Doug. | – 我被抄送了 – 我知道,该死的道格 |
[08:15] | Did you read the statement he drafted? I thought it was pretty straightforward. | 你看过他起草的声明了吗?我觉得写得还挺直截了当的 |
[08:18] | – I mean– – It’s not happening. | – 我是说…… – 不可能 |
[08:20] | I am not putting out a statement about Paul this week. | 这周我不会发表有关保罗的任何声明 |
[08:23] | I get it, Alex. It sucks, okay? | 艾丽克丝,我明白这事很糟心,好吗? |
[08:26] | But this is Paul Marks. It’s not some rando from Raya. | 但这可是保罗马科思,又不是社交网站上的随便某人 |
[08:30] | We’re closing the deal next week, okay? | 我们下周就要成交了,知道吗? |
[08:32] | This is a story you have to get ahead of. You know this. | 你必须抢先一步报道你们的事,你知道的 |
[08:34] | Chip, this is what they do. This is what they do. | 奇普,他们才会干这种事…… |
[08:38] | No. I cannot be the story that distracts from the actual news. | 不行,我不能分散,人们对真实新闻的注意力 |
[08:43] | All right? I will deal with Doug. | 好吗?我来搞定道格 |
[08:44] | You just handle Linda Constantine, okay? | 你只管搞定琳达康斯坦丁,好吗? |
[08:46] | Yeah. All right, I’m on it. | 好……没问题,交给我 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | Oh, God. What the fuck? | 天啊,搞什么? |
[08:56] | NBN just has better bagels than we do. | 国家宽带网的百吉饼比我们的好吃 |
[08:58] | They’re not from work. I picked them up on the way. | 不是从公司拿的,是我来的路上买的 |
[09:01] | That’s so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[09:02] | You thought I was just standing there, | 你以为我只是站在那里 |
[09:03] | all mic’ed up, shoving cream cheese in my bag? | 边拿麦克风,边把奶油芝士塞包里? |
[09:05] | That’s what I do every day. I get all my best snacks at work. | 我每天都这么干,我家最好吃的零食都是从公司拿的 |
[09:10] | I actually had to duck out right after we wrapped. | 我们刚录完,我就得赶紧离开 |
[09:13] | The world’s on fire, and all Audra can talk about is Alex and Paul. | 现在全世界如火如荼,而奥德拉满脑子只想着艾丽克丝和保罗 |
[09:17] | I mean, I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:19] | Alex is really crossing a line. | 艾丽克丝这次真的过分了 |
[09:20] | Look, I want her to be happy, but I don’t even know what to say to her. | 听着,我希望她幸福,但我都不知道该跟她说什么 |
[09:24] | You know, he was sniffing around us too. I mean, God knows we need the money. | 要知道,他之前也表示对我们有兴趣,谁都知道我们需要这笔钱 |
[09:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗?- 是的 |
[09:30] | Well, maybe you’ll come work at UBA again, | 也许你会回UBA工作 |
[09:33] | and you can get a little office next to mine, | 你可以用挨着我的小办公室 |
[09:35] | and we can make out in the supply closet. | 我们可以在储物间里亲热一下 |
[09:38] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来好棒 |
[09:42] | – Okay, I have to go to work. – Okay. | – 好了,我得去上班了 – 好 |
[09:45] | As much as I’d like to eat bagels. | 虽然我很想留下来吃百吉饼 |
[09:47] | Where is my robe? | 我的外衣哪去了? |
[09:49] | – I don’t know how you function. – I know. I gotta get a closet. | – 我不知道你东西都放哪儿 – 我知道,我得买个衣橱 |
[09:51] | – I don’t know, something like that. – What’s this? | – 不知道,类似衣橱的东西 – 这是什么? |
[09:53] | 蒙代尔费拉罗 | |
[09:55] | Cory’s mom gave me that. | 科里的妈妈给我的 |
[09:57] | When were you with Cory’s mom? | 你什么时候见了科里的妈妈? |
[09:58] | Yesterday. It was a work thing. | 昨天,因为工作上的事见的 |
[10:00] | Honestly, it was very weird. | 老实说,怪怪的 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:05] | My boss has never introduced me to her mom. | 我老板就从来没把我介绍给她妈妈认识 |
[10:07] | Count your blessings. | 你该庆幸才对 |
[10:11] | You were amazing this morning. Highest-rated Tuesday in two months. | 你今天早上的表现太棒了,周二的收视率是两个月来最高的 |
[10:14] | I didn’t love the face full of paint, | 我不喜欢我那张满是颜料的脸 |
[10:15] | but it’s not gonna stop me from going on air. | 但这不会阻止我上节目 |
[10:20] | About that. | 关于这个 |
[10:23] | We need to talk to you about your segments going forward, Chris. | 克里斯,我们得和你谈谈,你的节目单元下一步的安排 |
[10:26] | Now that I’m a walking, talking political liability. | 现在我成了一个会说话,会走路的政治累赘 |
[10:30] | We may need to pull back on your SCOTUS coverage. | 我们可能要撤回你对美国最高法院的报道 |
[10:33] | Just for the next couple of weeks. | 只是接下来的几周 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry, you’re doing what? | 不好意思,你说你要干什么? |
[10:37] | Layla, I thought we said we were gonna slow-walk this one. | 蕾拉,我们不是说好这事慢慢来吗? |
[10:40] | There’s slow-walking, and then there’s sugarcoating. | 先是慢慢来,然后是糖衣炮弹 |
[10:42] | And it might be good to lay off your socials until this dies down. | 而且在这件事平息之前,最好少用社交媒体 |
[10:45] | So I say what the majority of people are thinking, | 所以我说出了大多数人的想法 |
[10:49] | – and you’re punishing me for it? – No, we’re not punishing you. | – 而你们却因此惩罚我 – 不是的,我们不是在惩罚你 |
[10:52] | We can’t guarantee your safety. Your physical safety. | 我们无法保证你的安全,你的人身安全 |
[10:55] | While you were on air today, there were some additional threats. | 今天你在直播时,我们又收到了一些威胁 |
[11:02] | – Okay. – Right. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[11:03] | There’s someone we’d like you to meet. | 我们想介绍个人给你认识 |
[11:05] | Preston? | 普勒斯顿? |
[11:07] | Hey, Preston. | 嘿,普勒斯顿 |
[11:08] | Preston’s gonna be looking after you. | 普勒斯顿将会保护你 |
[11:10] | Pick you up, take you door-to-door, anything else you need. | 接你、送你上门,你有任何事都可以找他 |
[11:13] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[11:14] | You know I already have a driver. | 你知道我已经有司机了 |
[11:16] | Preston will be escorting you from the lobby to your car, | 普雷斯顿会把你从大厅护送到车上 |
[11:19] | from the car into your home. | 下车后再护送你回家 |
[11:20] | Until all this blows over. | 直到这场风波平息 |
[11:25] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:29] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:32] | – Am I interrupting? – No, not at all. Come on in. | – 我是不是打扰你了?- 完全没有,请进 |
[11:37] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:42] | I have an old friend who works for Paul. | 我有一个老朋友,她为保罗工作 |
[11:45] | Used to. | 曾为他工作 |
[11:46] | She just got fired, but I don’t think it’s because she fucked up. | 她刚被炒了,但我觉得,不是因为她做错了什么 |
[11:50] | – Okay. – She came to see me, | – 好的 – 她来找过我 |
[11:52] | and I think she was trying to tell me something about his company. | 可能是想告诉我一些保罗公司的事 |
[11:55] | And I didn’t– | 可我没有…… |
[12:00] | I shut her down. | 我拒绝听 |
[12:01] | And now she won’t return my calls. | 现在她不回我电话了 |
[12:05] | Wait, do you think she wants to be a whistleblower? | 等等,你是觉得她想当举报人吗? |
[12:07] | I don’t know. But I need you to find out. | 我不知道,但我需要你去查清楚 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | And for obvious reasons, I can’t ask Alex. | 鉴于显而易见的原因,我不能找艾丽克丝 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Of course. | 是,当然 |
[12:16] | She might talk to you. | 她可能肯跟你说 |
[12:19] | You have a certain profile. | 你名声在外 |
[12:23] | You’re not afraid to take down powerful men. | 你不怕扳倒有权势的人 |
[12:29] | Look, Kate was my best friend. | 听着,凯特是我最好的朋友 |
[12:33] | And when I saw her– I don’t know what’s going on. | 我见她时,我不知道发生了什么事 |
[12:37] | – She seemed fragile and manic… – Okay. | – 她看起来很脆弱、狂躁 – 好的 |
[12:39] | – …and desperate– – Yeah. I hear you, Stella. I know. Okay. | – 还很绝望 – 好,我知道了……斯黛拉,好的 |
[12:42] | I hear your concerns. | 我知道你很担心 |
[12:45] | I’m just worried because the last time I pushed a woman to talk about her trauma, | 我只是担心,因为上一次我迫使一个女人,说出自己的创伤 |
[12:50] | she ended her life. | 导致她自杀了 |
[12:53] | Hannah Schoenfeld didn’t kill herself because of you. | 汉娜舍恩菲尔德不是因为你才自杀的 |
[12:56] | Well, I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:01] | Not again. | 历史不能再重演 |
[13:03] | What happened to Hannah was terrible. | 汉娜的事很可怕,令人难过 |
[13:06] | Period. | 毋容置疑 |
[13:09] | But in the end, you did the right thing. | 但你终归做得对 |
[13:11] | You held those men accountable. | 是你追究了那些人的责任 |
[13:16] | Call Kate. Please. | 打给凯特,求你了 |
[13:38] | – Hey. – Stella’s on board. | – 喂 – 斯黛拉同意了 |
[13:40] | I’ll chase the paperwork. | 我去处理文书工作 |
[13:42] | – Good. – Now all we need is a long-range rocket | – 很好 – 现在就只差一枚远程火箭 |
[13:44] | that goes where we tell it to. | 能飞到我们指定的地方 |
[13:46] | Well, if this test goes well, we’re on our way. | 这次测试顺利的话,我们就离成功不远了 |
[13:50] | How much shit is Alex taking? | 艾丽克丝受了多少非难? |
[13:52] | Hey, I came on board with you | 嘿,我之所以加入你 |
[13:53] | because I want to do something bigger than myself, bigger than humanity. | 是想做一些比我自己,比全人类更重要的事 |
[13:57] | “The world is too fucking small.” That’s what you said. | “这个世界实在太渺小”,这是你说的 |
[14:01] | You want to get your bird wet? Fine. | 你想睡女人,这没问题 |
[14:03] | But when you lose focus, the mission suffers. | 但当你失去专注,我们的使命就会受到影响 |
[14:05] | Well, I think my focus is just fine. | 我觉得我还挺专注的 |
[14:07] | Good. I was beginning to worry. | 很好,我之前开始担心了 |
[14:10] | You’ve been smiling a lot. | 你最近常常笑容满面 |
[14:12] | It unnerves me. | 这让我很忐忑 |
[14:13] | You take care of your end, I’ll take care of mine. | 我们各自管好自己那摊事就好 |
[14:23] | So, when I finally went home, my wife had left. | 因此当我终于回家,我的妻子已经离开 |
[14:28] | She had taken everything that was hers, and the house was blank. | 她拿走所有属于她的东西,家里空空如也 |
[14:37] | I don’t even know how long she’d been gone. It could have been weeks. | 我甚至都不知道她离开多久了,可能走了好几个星期 |
[14:43] | I had to take a pretty hard look at myself. | 我不得不好好审视自己 |
[14:48] | The way I treated other people. The cost… of what I was doing. | 我对待别人的方式,还有……我行为的代价 |
[14:56] | There. Pause it there. Right there. Sorry. | 这儿,暂停一下,就这儿,抱歉 |
[14:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:00] | Nothing. I was just thinking how great it’ll be for the grandchildren, | 没什么,我在想,他们的孙辈可真幸运 |
[15:02] | having the moment that they fell in love on tape. | 能看到他们坠入爱河那刻的录影 |
[15:07] | Cory, you’re very funny, but what the hell am I supposed to do? | 科里,你真幽默,但我该怎么做? |
[15:09] | You wanna pull the reaction shot? | 你想删掉这个反应镜头吗? |
[15:12] | Turn Alex into a robot? | 换成一个面无表情的镜头? |
[15:13] | Come on. Everybody’s gonna know we fucked with the edit. | 拜托,所有人都会知道我们乱搞了画面 |
[15:15] | Well, they’ll know someone fucked. | 他们会知道有人“乱搞”了 |
[15:21] | You know, Alex should be here. She has final cut. | 艾丽克丝也该来,她要决定最终剪辑版 |
[15:23] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll talk to her. | 好吧……我去和她说 |
[15:24] | Just please remember that you and me | 请记住,你和我 |
[15:26] | and every other warm-blooded Alex Levy fan watching this interview knows | 以及每一位观看这次访谈的,艾丽克丝利维热血粉丝 |
[15:31] | that they end up in bed together. | 都清楚他们上床了 |
[15:33] | You cut that casting couch dig and the abandoned husband routine, | 你把那段潜规则暗示,和丈夫惨遭抛弃的无聊说辞剪掉 |
[15:37] | and we have ratings gold. | 我们的收视率就爆高 |
[15:42] | It’s true, Chip. You know that. | 是真的,奇普,你很清楚 |
[15:48] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[15:52] | 超越者,航天工程师,凯特丹顿 | |
[16:00] | 凯特丹顿 | |
[16:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:13] | Hey, is this Kate Danton? | 嗨,是凯特丹顿吗? |
[16:16] | Who is this? | 你是哪位? |
[16:17] | This is Bradley Jackson from UBA Evening News. | 我是UBA电视网晚间新闻主播,布莱德莉杰克森 |
[16:21] | I’m wondering if you’d want to talk about Paul Marks. | 不知你是否想聊聊保罗马科思 |
[16:24] | Wrong number. | 你打错了 |
[16:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:29] | 美国日间秀 | |
[16:35] | So, how are things going with Bradley? | 你跟布莱德莉怎么样了? |
[16:38] | Is it #Ladley 2.0? | #劳布组合又上线了吗? |
[16:42] | – They’re good. Yeah. – Yeah, but is it, like, honeymoony, | – 她们挺好的,是的 – 是,但感觉像蜜月期 |
[16:44] | or did it feel like you were picking up where you left off? | 还是像重拾旧好? |
[16:46] | Well, we left off by breaking up, so it’s definitely easier. | 怎么说呢,我们是破镜重圆,肯定要容易些 |
[16:52] | I mean, the only problem is that I’m out the door before she’s awake, | 唯一的问题是,她还没醒我就出门了 |
[16:55] | and then by the time I’m coming home, she’s heading out the door, | 我回家后她又要出门 |
[16:58] | – so… – Yeah. | – 所以…… – 是 |
[16:59] | Though apparently, she spent an entire day with Cory Ellison and his mother. | 不过,她似乎和科里艾利森,及其母亲共度了一整天 |
[17:04] | Oh, my God, I knew they had a thing. | 天啊,我就知道他们有一腿 |
[17:06] | They didn’t have a thing. There was no thing. Bradley would have told me. | 他们之间没什么,要是有的话,布莱德莉早跟我说了 |
[17:09] | Yeah, but you said that he was into her. | 是,但你说过他喜欢她 |
[17:11] | And he is oddly compelling | 他还挺令人着迷的 |
[17:12] | in a kind of Patrick Bateman in a vinyl raincoat kind of way. | 有点像帕特里克贝特曼,穿着塑料雨衣的样子 |
[17:17] | Laura. She is not going to tell you if they’ve ever been together. | 劳拉,就算他们曾交往过,她也不会告诉你的 |
[17:22] | She’s just not. | 她不会说的 |
[17:23] | And, honestly, when was the last time you spent an entire day | 老实说,你上一次和一个,没和你上过床的人的妈妈 |
[17:27] | with the mother of someone you weren’t sleeping with? | 待上一整天是什么时候? |
[17:30] | You should read her emails. | 你该看看她的电邮 |
[17:32] | Audra, come on. I’m not going through her phone. | 奥德拉,拜托,我才不会去偷看她的手机呢 |
[17:35] | And you won’t have to. Everything’s online ’cause of the hack. | 不用偷看,上次被黑后,他们的所有隐私都被放到网上了 |
[17:38] | It takes some serious digging, but you can find it all on one website. | 找起来不容易,但有一个网站有全部内容 |
[17:41] | I’m gonna send you a link. | 我给你发个链接 |
[17:42] | Okay, let’s do a mic test. | 好了,麦克风测试 |
[17:47] | Okay. Last segment, guys. Let’s bring it in. | 好了,各位,最后一个单元,我们准备开始 |
[17:50] | We’re good? Thank you. | 可以了吗?谢谢 |
[17:58] | Do I have to ask, or do you just wanna tell me? | 要我开口问?还是你想直接告诉我? |
[18:02] | Someone spray-painted Saint Patrick’s Cathedral with the words | 有人喷漆,在…… |
[18:03] | Someone spray-painted Saint Patrick’s Cathedral with the words | 废除法院 |
[18:04] | Someone spray-painted Saint Patrick’s Cathedral with the words | ……圣帕特里克大教堂前门 |
[18:05] | from my SCOTUS post right on the front door. | 喷上了我发的最高法院帖子上的字 |
[18:08] | These people. Who defaces a church? | 这些人太过分了,怎么会去污损教堂啊? |
[18:10] | Well, you wanted to send a message, so… | 你想传达一个信息,所以…… |
[18:13] | – Yanko. – What? | – 杨科 – 怎么了? |
[18:15] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我可没让他们这么做 |
[18:16] | Chris, you have two million followers. | 克里斯,你有两百万粉丝 |
[18:18] | What do you think they’re all gonna do? | 你说他们会怎么做? |
[18:19] | Just sit back and clap politely when you tell the Supreme Court | 我说啊,你让最高法院自我废除时,难道粉丝会光坐着 |
[18:21] | – to abort itself? I’m just saying. – Okay, nope. Nope. | – 礼貌性鼓掌吗?- 好,没事…… |
[18:24] | – I literally cannot with this today. – I’m just saying. You know? | – 我今天真没精力和人争 – 我就是说说,好吗? |
[18:26] | And what about all those people who want to adopt? | 那些想领养孩子的人怎么办呢? |
[18:28] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to make it through that screening process? | 你知道要通过筛选程序有多难吗? |
[18:31] | – Yanko. Stop. – Well, do you– | – 杨科,别说了 – 你知道…… |
[18:33] | Five, four, three… | 五、四、三…… |
[18:39] | And welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[18:40] | And in just a few moments, I’m gonna be talking to Hope Ballard, | 我马上将与霍普巴拉德对话 |
[18:42] | a former clerk to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | 她是大法官露丝贝德金斯伯格的前书记员 |
[18:45] | She’s gonna give us an inside take on how the court might be reacting | 她将为我们提供一个内部视角,来解读法院可能会如何回应 |
[18:47] | to this historic leak. And Chris? | 这一历史性泄密事件,克里斯? |
[18:49] | And right now, I’ll be chatting with the winners of UBA’s breakout hit, | 现在,我要和UBA风靡一时的节目,《婚礼蛋糕大战》的 |
[18:53] | Wedding Cake Wars. | 赢家们聊聊 |
[18:55] | – Congratulations, Todd and Andrew. – Thank you. | – 祝贺你们,托德、安德鲁 – 谢谢 |
[18:58] | What do you want her to do? Apologize on air? | 你想让她怎么做?在直播中道歉? |
[19:00] | She’s gonna have to start reporting on Roe at some point. | 她最终将不得不开始报道罗诉韦德案 |
[19:03] | What? | 你这是什么表情? |
[19:06] | This massive story breaks, and she makes it about her? | 出了这么大的新闻,她却喧宾夺主成了主角? |
[19:09] | What did Chris think was gonna happen when she made that post? | 克里斯发那篇帖子时没想过后果会怎样? |
[19:11] | I don’t think she was making it about her. She said what a lot of us are feeling. | 我不觉得她是想喧宾夺主,她不过是说出了我们很多人的想法 |
[19:15] | Go one. | 切到1号机 |
[19:18] | 摄影记者谈在乌克兰报道战争 | |
[19:19] | – What the– André. Mother– – What’s wrong? | – 搞什……安德烈,混…… – 怎么了? |
[19:23] | Can you cover for me? I’ll be right back. | 你替一下我,我去去就回 |
[19:27] | I’m sure everyone back home is super proud of you. | 家乡所有人肯定都为你感到无比骄傲 |
[19:29] | We need to go to commercial so that I can have some alone time with this cake. | 我们要进广告了,这样我就能和这个蛋糕独处 |
[19:32] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[19:46] | What the fuck? What the fucking fuck? | 搞什么?你到底在搞什么? |
[19:50] | You’re in New York? On fucking YDA? | 你在纽约?上《美国日间秀》? |
[19:53] | You can reach out to my agent if you want me on your show. | 如果想让我上你的节目,可以联系我的经纪人 |
[19:57] | Really? Really? | 你认真? |
[19:58] | Or you could send a gift basket to my hotel. | 或者你可以送一个礼品篮到我住的酒店 |
[20:00] | “Dear André. Thank you for all of your hard work behind enemy lines.” | “亲爱的安德烈,感谢你在敌后的辛勤工作” |
[20:04] | That’d be nice. | 这样会很好 |
[20:06] | You’re fucking unbelievable. | 你真是烂透了 |
[20:07] | You do not text. You do not call. | 你不回短信、不打电话 |
[20:10] | You fucking disappeared. | 就这么人间蒸发了 |
[20:11] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[20:13] | I was trying to keep my ass out of a fucking gulag. | 我那是在努力不被关进劳改营 |
[20:15] | Getting pictures for you, Mia. | 就因为替你拍照,米娅 |
[20:16] | Don’t you dare. Don’t you fucking dare. | 你怎么敢说这种话?你再说一句试试? |
[20:19] | – Well, it’s the truth, isn’t it? – You wanted to go. You always wanna go. | – 我说的难道不是事实吗?- 是你自己想去的,你总是想走 |
[20:24] | You choose work over everything else | 你不顾一切选择工作 |
[20:26] | because you are a middle-aged adrenaline junkie | 因为你是一个中年肾上腺素瘾君子 |
[20:28] | who would rather bounce between wars than commit to a zip code. | 宁愿在战争间游走,也不愿安定下来 |
[20:45] | Alex Levy. Just who I was looking for. | 艾丽克丝利维,我正找你呢 |
[20:50] | And you found me in my office. Way to go, Columbo. | 你在我办公室找到了我,干得好,哥伦布 |
[20:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:56] | How are things? | 你怎么样? |
[20:58] | If you’re gonna tell me that I should’ve kept it in my pants, then– | 如果你是来告诉我,不该和他上床的话,那…… |
[21:01] | No, no. | 不是…… |
[21:02] | I’m here to talk to you about your hit show. | 我是来跟你讨论你的热门节目 |
[21:05] | So, Chip and I, we just recut your interview with Paul | 是这样,奇普和我刚刚,重新剪辑了你和保罗的访谈 |
[21:08] | in light of the recent revelations. | 依照最近的爆料 |
[21:10] | I want you to have a look at it when you have a chance. | 我希望你有机会时看一看 |
[21:12] | Yeah. I don’t need to take a look. I’m bumping it. | 是,我不需要看,我不打算播了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, about that, we– | 是,这个嘛,我们…… |
[21:16] | We’ve been running promos all weekend, so it’s really… | 我们整个周末都在播宣传片,所以真的…… |
[21:20] | Yeah. Well, I’m pivoting. | 是,我这是战略调整 |
[21:22] | We just booked the head of legal at Planned Parenthood. | 我们刚约到了计生会的法务部主管 |
[21:24] | So, she will be my guest this week. | 因此,这周我要采访她 |
[21:29] | We have a shareholder vote on the deal, | 我们要就这笔交易进行股东投票 |
[21:31] | and your little make-out session with the prom king | 而你和舞会之王之间的热吻小环节 |
[21:34] | is creating a massive perception problem. | 造成了非常不好的看法 |
[21:38] | So, pulling the interview | 要取消这场你坚持要做的访谈 |
[21:40] | that you insisted on and that we have hyped relentlessly– | 而我们也已经不遗余力地,对这个访谈做了大量宣传 |
[21:44] | Sorry. No, we can’t. | 抱歉,不行 |
[21:49] | Cory, we are covering | 科里,我们正在报道 |
[21:51] | the most important story for American women in 50 years. | 50年来对美国女性来说最重要的事件 |
[21:55] | – Believe me, I get it. – Uh-huh. | – 相信我,我明白 – 好吧 |
[21:57] | My mother has instilled in me the belief that | 我母亲已经给我灌输了一种理念 |
[21:59] | what a woman chooses to do with her body, that is her business. | 即一个女人选择如何对待自己的身体,那是她个人的事 |
[22:02] | Yeah. Which is exactly why gossip about my private life should be off the table. | 对,正因如此,关于我私生活的八卦,应该不予讨论 |
[22:09] | Come on, Cory. | 拜托了,科里 |
[22:13] | Understood. Fine. | 明白,好吧 |
[22:16] | We will run the interview next week. | 那我们下周再播那个访谈 |
[22:21] | And I will need to take a look at that edit. | 我还是得审一下你们剪的成片 |
[22:28] | Alex, you know, I don’t have to do this. | 艾丽克丝,要知道,我没必要这么做 |
[22:30] | I’m trying to play nice here. | 我是在尽力表现得友善 |
[22:35] | Well, listen, the deal will be closing very soon, | 听着,马上就要达成交易 |
[22:39] | so you’ll be answering to new management. | 你要对听命于新的管理层 |
[22:47] | You never cease to surprise me, Alex. | 艾丽克丝,你总是能给我惊喜 |
[22:50] | You are on the verge of getting everything you ever wanted out of this place. | 你关于这个电视台的一切渴望,马上就能如愿以偿了 |
[22:56] | Power in your own right. | 拥有自己的权力 |
[22:58] | And you choose instead to be the girlfriend, the plus-one. | 而你却选择做一个女朋友、女伴 |
[23:03] | And that’s not me talking. | 这话不是我说的 |
[23:04] | That is, sadly, the patriarchal cesspool that we live in. | 可悲的是,谁叫我们生活在,男权的粪坑里呢? |
[23:08] | But now, I can promise you every decision you make at UBA, | 但现在,我可以向你保证,你在UBA做的每一个决定 |
[23:12] | it’ll be pulled apart and scrutinized by the public. | 都将会被公众细致剖析和审查 |
[23:16] | Not to mention everybody in this building. | 更不用说这栋楼里的所有人了 |
[23:25] | Ain’t love grand? | 爱情可真伟大啊 |
[23:30] | Don’t forget to shut the door on your way out. | 出去时别忘了关门 |
[23:40] | Boop. | 砰 |
[23:43] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:48] | Mel said you ordered this. I thought you didn’t like this place. | 梅尔说这是你点的,我还以为你不喜欢这里 |
[23:50] | I don’t. | 是不喜欢 |
[23:52] | Sorry. Somebody messed up. | 对不起,有人搞错了 |
[23:53] | This order says it’s for Kate D. | 订单上写的是给凯特D |
[23:55] | Wait a second. Yeah. | 等一下,是我没错 |
[23:57] | – Okay. Enjoy. – Okay. Thanks. | – 好的,请慢用 – 好,谢谢 |
[24:04] | 停车库 | |
[24:24] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[24:26] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[24:27] | I will talk on the record, but only to you. | 我会公开说,但只对你说 |
[24:30] | Okay. Can I record this conversation? | 好,这段对话能录音吗? |
[24:31] | Tomorrow night, eight o’clock. | 明天晚上8点 |
[24:34] | The Theater at City Tech in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林城市技术学院的剧院见 |
[24:36] | Just you. | 你一个人来 |
[24:38] | I’ll tell you everything I know about Hyperion. | 我会把知道的有关超越者的一切都告诉你 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:58] | 昨天:还好,我现在最多也就是还好 | |
[25:01] | 挺住 | |
[25:02] | 睡了吗? | |
[25:15] | Hey. | 喂 |
[25:16] | – Why are you up? – Well, what are you doing up? | – 你怎么还没睡?- 你怎么起来了? |
[25:18] | I’ve got an engine test in a few hours. | 几小时后我要做引擎测试 |
[25:20] | Everything okay there? | 你那边一切还好吗? |
[25:22] | I just wanted you to know that I had to pull our interview | 我只是想告诉你,我必须暂停播出我们的访谈 |
[25:24] | so I could focus on SCOTUS. | 以专注于最高法院事件 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:29] | – You don’t think that dodges the issue? – Yeah. Too late. | – 这样也不会避开风头吗?- 避不开,太迟了 |
[25:31] | That issue is already everywhere. | 我们的事已经众人皆知了 |
[25:36] | Everybody’s just fucking whispering and gossiping, and it’s just maddening. | 所有人都在窃窃私语、说三道四,快把我逼疯了 |
[25:40] | It’s so maddening. | 太让人抓狂了 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:46] | I’m assuming none of that’s happening where you are? | 看来你那边没遇到这些情况? |
[25:49] | No. No, it isn’t. | 对,没有 |
[25:53] | Look, if you’re having second thoughts about this, | 听着,如果你犹豫了 |
[25:57] | – if you wanna pump the brakes, we can– – No, no, of course I don’t. | – 如果你想对这段恋情踩刹车,我们可以…… – 不……我当然不想 |
[26:05] | I just, you know… | 我只是…… |
[26:07] | Yeah, I know. Me too. | 是,我懂,我也是 |
[26:12] | Levy, you need to sleep. | 利维,你需要睡觉 |
[26:14] | Someone’s gotta tell the people about all the shitty things happening in the world. | 人们还等着你,把世界上发生的所有坏事都告诉他们呢 |
[26:18] | I know. Trigger laws wait for no one. | 我知道,触发法可不等人 |
[26:22] | – I gotta go. – Okay. | – 我得挂了 – 好 |
[26:26] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[26:37] | – So, how many people hate my guts today? – Fifty-seven. | – 今天有多少人对我恨之入骨?- 57人 |
[26:41] | – That’s it? – Well, fan mail ain’t what it used to be. | – 这么少?- 如今没多少粉丝愿意写信了 |
[26:51] | This one was nice at least. | 至少这封信还不错 |
[26:54] | She asked for a signed photo. | 她要你的签名照 |
[27:04] | “Dear Chris, you inspire me to do my best. | “亲爱的克里斯,你激励着我全力以赴 |
[27:06] | This year I’m going to be the anchor in the 4-by-100 relay. | 今年我将作为最后一棒选手,参加4乘100米接力赛 |
[27:10] | Maybe someday… Team USA.” | 也许有一天……美国队” |
[27:15] | That’s sweet. | 很暖心 |
[27:24] | Planned Parenthood dropped out? What the fuck, Chip? | 计划生育联合会不拍了?奇普,搞什么? |
[27:26] | I know. I’m sorry. Linda apologized. | 我知道,抱歉,琳达也道歉了 |
[27:28] | You were supposed to take care of NBN. | 你本该搞定国家宽带网的 |
[27:30] | – I don’t understand what’s happening. – I tried. | – 我不明白发生了什么 – 我尽力了 |
[27:31] | Everybody’s going after the same interview subjects. | 大家都在抢那几个采访对象 |
[27:34] | – I mean, it’s brutal out there. – Jesus, God. | – 拼得你死我活 – 天啊 |
[27:35] | But look, I got some alts, okay? | 但听着,我还有些备用人选 |
[27:37] | What about Tara Spitz? | 塔拉斯皮兹怎么样? |
[27:38] | – The rep from Missouri? – Yeah. State’s got a trigger ban. | – 密苏里州的代表?- 对,密苏里州有触发禁令 |
[27:41] | No, she’s an opportunist, | 不行,她是个机会主义者 |
[27:43] | and all she cares about is airtime for her reelection campaign. | 她上电视只是为了竞选连任 |
[27:45] | Okay, there’s James Scanlon, | 好,还有詹姆斯斯坎伦 |
[27:47] | – constitutional professor from Princeton. – Okay. | – 普林斯顿大学宪法学教授 – 好 |
[27:48] | Interesting idea about an interview about women’s bodies. | 请个男嘉宾来谈女性身体,这个想法真有趣 |
[27:50] | – Let’s try to book a woman, please. – Fine. Jess Bennett, okay? | – 拜托试着约位女士吧 – 好,杰茜贝内特怎么样? |
[27:54] | She’s a cofounder of that online magazine The Break. | 她是网络杂志《突破》的联合创始人 |
[27:56] | They just broke that huge story | 他们刚刚爆出丽贝卡默瑟 |
[27:58] | about Rebekah Mercer backstabbing the CEO of Parler. | 背刺了帕勒公司首席执行官的大新闻 |
[28:00] | – I mean, it’s– – Come on, Chip. | – 我是说,这…… – 奇普,拜托 |
[28:03] | This is about overturning Roe, the legacy of the court. | 这事关推翻法院传奇案件罗诉韦德案 |
[28:07] | – The Break is glorified gossip. – Respectfully, she’s gonna have a take. | -《突破》上都是被美化了的八卦 – 讲真的,这件事上,她能表达自己的观点 |
[28:11] | She did a post during the whole Merrick Garland fiasco | 她在梅里克加兰闹剧期间发了一个帖子 |
[28:13] | predicting that that could lead to the end of Roe. | 预测这可能会导致罗诉韦德案的终结 |
[28:15] | She was the first one to call it. | 她是第一个成功预言的人 |
[28:18] | Okay. All right, that’s interesting. | 好吧……这还挺有意思 |
[28:21] | She can kind of read the tea leaves on this stuff, okay? | 可以说她能读茶占卜这类事情,好吗? |
[28:23] | Plus, it won’t be the same, like, you know, center-left, | 而且找她上节目,内容不会千篇一律,像那种中左派 |
[28:26] | institutional apologist bullshit that everybody else is gonna run. | 机构捍卫者胡扯、其他人都会套用的东西 |
[28:28] | God. I prepped for Planned Parenthood. | 天啊,我是为计生会做的准备 |
[28:30] | I know. But look, we got an hour until we shoot, okay? | 我知道,但听着,离开拍还有一小时,好吗? |
[28:32] | I’ve read a ton of the stuff. I got you. | 我看了很多资料,我会帮你 |
[28:34] | Wear an earpiece. It’s gonna be fine. | 戴上耳机,肯定不会出状况 |
[28:38] | All right, fine. Fine. | 好吧…… |
[28:39] | – Just get me everything you have on her. – All right. I’m on it. | – 把你手上有关她的一切资料都给我 – 好的,我这就给你发 |
[28:44] | This week’s Supreme Court leak raised a number of issues. | 本周发生的最高法院泄密事件,引发了一系列问题 |
[28:47] | Among them, the issue of minority rule. | 少数人统治问题就是其中之一 |
[28:50] | In theory, democracy is one person, one vote. | 理论上,民主应该是一人一票 |
[28:53] | But in the case of the Supreme Court, nine unelected individuals | 但在最高法院的案件中,九名未经选举的个体 |
[28:57] | control deeply private aspects of American life. | 掌控了美国生活中深度私人化的问题 |
[29:01] | Jess, you wrote a piece, back in 2016, | 杰茜,你在2016年写过一篇文章 |
[29:04] | predicting that Roe would be overturned way before anybody else saw this coming. | 早在其他人意识到这一点前,你就预测罗诉韦德案会被推翻 |
[29:08] | Well, I just looked at the clues, and I did the math. | 我只是看了看线索、算了算 |
[29:11] | And it would seem like this ruling could also threaten other liberties, | 而且这项裁决,似乎也会威胁到其他公民自由 |
[29:15] | such as gay marriage, for example. | 比如同性婚姻 |
[29:18] | Absolutely. This is really just the beginning. | 没错,而且这只是个开始 |
[29:20] | And there is no doubt | 毫无疑问 |
[29:21] | that these nine unelected individuals have disproportionate power. | 这九名未经选举的个体拥有极大权力 |
[29:25] | Though, I would argue that when we’re talking about minority rule, | 不过,我认为要谈论少数人统治问题 |
[29:29] | the real problem that we’re facing is from billionaires and dark money. | 我们面临的真正问题,其实源于亿万富翁和黑钱 |
[29:33] | I mean, in terms of social control, | 我是说,在社会控制方面 |
[29:35] | these people have this outsized influence in media | 这些人在媒体方面拥有巨大的影响力 |
[29:38] | that frankly scares the shit out of me. | 坦率地说,这令我惶恐不安 |
[29:40] | I think the fourth estate is in serious trouble. | 我认为第四权力机构已陷入严重困境 |
[29:43] | Ask about Bezos. | 问贝佐斯的事 |
[29:47] | Is the fourth estate in trouble? | 你说第四权力机构陷入了困境? |
[29:50] | I mean, Jeff Bezos bought The Washington Post, | 杰夫贝佐斯买下了《华盛顿邮报》 |
[29:52] | and by all accounts, he’s stayed hands-off. | 可从各方面看,他一直都不横加干涉 |
[29:54] | Sure, for now. | 对,暂时的 |
[29:56] | But Wall Street has made these guys impossibly rich, | 但华尔街让这些人富得流油 |
[29:59] | and the bull market’s about to jump off a cliff. | 而牛市即将崩盘 |
[30:01] | So, what happens when the music stops? | 好时代一旦过去会出现什么情况呢? |
[30:03] | – Okay. Going back to the Supreme Court– – Right. Populated by judges | – 好吧,回到最高法院…… – 是,最高法院里的法官 |
[30:08] | who are selected by politicians who are controlled by lobbyists | 是由政客们选出来的,政客们又被游说集团控制 |
[30:11] | who are funded by billionaires. | 游说集团则由亿万富翁所资助 |
[30:13] | It’s a direct line. | 环环相扣 |
[30:15] | You can’t talk about these things inside of a vacuum. | 不能孤立地讨论这些问题 |
[30:18] | And what happens when the infrastructure | 若媒体这种公共话语的基础设施 |
[30:20] | of public discourse is owned by private enterprises? | 被私营企业所有,那会产生什么影响? |
[30:24] | Take UBA for example. Paul Marks hasn’t even bought this place yet– | 以UBA为例,保罗马科思还没买下这里…… |
[30:27] | Jess, we’re talking about Roe. | 杰茜,我们在谈罗诉韦德案 |
[30:28] | No, we’re talking about unchecked power. | 不,我们谈的是不受约束的权力 |
[30:31] | I’m talking about how women confront power in the era of minority rule. | 我是在讨论在少数人统治时代,女性该如何面对权力的问题 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry. But if a reporter hooks up with a billionaire | 抱歉这么说,但如果一个主播,勾搭上了一个亿万富翁 |
[30:39] | who is buying her media company, | 而此人要买下她所在的媒体公司 |
[30:42] | people are going to ask questions. | 人们就会有各种疑问 |
[30:44] | Like, “Is she actually capable of speaking truth to power?” | 比如,“她真的有能力,对当权者说真话吗?” |
[31:03] | You know that I’m not the news this week. | 你知道这周的热点新闻不是我 |
[31:07] | Nor is UBA or Paul Marks. | 也不是UBA和保罗马科思 |
[31:11] | We’re here to talk about millions of women who are losing control over their bodies. | 我们这期节目的主角是数百万,正在失去对自己身体掌控权的女性 |
[31:17] | Sure. But you did just prove my point. | 没错,但你恰好证明了我的观点 |
[31:22] | The story is whatever you decide it is. You and Paul Marks. | 报道的主题是由你决定,你和保罗马科思 |
[31:32] | To be frank, I did not want to talk about my private life this week. | 坦率地说,这周我并不想谈论我的私生活 |
[31:36] | I did not want to distract from the actual news. | 我不想转移人们对实际新闻的注意力 |
[31:43] | So, can we, before this news cycle moves on to the next horror, | 因此,在这个新闻周期,转移到下一个恐怖事件前 |
[31:47] | just for five minutes, focus on women’s rights? | 我们能不能用仅仅五分钟时间,关注一下妇女权利问题? |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:53] | What happened to “I’ll be in your ear”? | 说好的“通过耳机帮我”呢? |
[31:55] | You just stood there with your dick in your hand like you didn’t give a shit. | 你就那么直愣愣站在那儿,一副满不在乎的样子 |
[31:58] | It looks like you handled it, okay? | 因为看起来你已经搞定了,好吗? |
[31:59] | – So I– – Handled it? | – 我才…… – 搞定? |
[32:00] | I’m not supposed to handle it. That’s not my job. | 本就不该我自己搞定,这又不是我的工作 |
[32:03] | She obviously came here to fuck with me and get more clicks for her blog. | 她显然是来找我的茬,好给自己的博客赚更多点击率 |
[32:06] | You didn’t catch up on that in the preinterview? | 你前采时没发现这点吗? |
[32:08] | I don’t know. I think she raised some issues that, frankly, | 我不知道,我认为,她提出的一些问题,坦率来讲 |
[32:11] | – honestly, people are curious about. – Uh-huh. | – 老实说,是人们好奇的问题 – 是 |
[32:12] | I find it a little hard to believe you couldn’t see that coming. | 你被问得措手不及,让我觉得有点难以置信 |
[32:16] | – You’re un-fucking-believable. – Hey. Don’t put this on me. | – 你这人简直不可理喻 – 嘿,别把这事怪我头上 |
[32:19] | – You set yourself up for this, okay? – Okay. | – 这是你自找的,知道吗?- 好 |
[32:21] | – I did? Okay. – Yes. | – 我自找的,好 – 对 |
[32:23] | You refused to put out a statement, and you fucking pulled the interview. | 你拒绝发表声明,还取消了原本要播出的访谈 |
[32:25] | An interview that you edited behind my back. | 那个访谈是你背着我剪的 |
[32:28] | Yeah, you wouldn’t listen to anybody. Send in Doug. I come in. Cory comes in. | 是啊,你谁的话都听不进去,道格、我、科里都来找你 |
[32:31] | You refuse to speak to any of us. | 你谁都不理 |
[32:33] | – Oh, right, the three wise men. – Okay. | – 对,三个智者 – 好 |
[32:35] | – I’m sorry. My bad. Got it. – Oh, God. | – 抱歉,是我的错,明白了 – 天啊 |
[32:37] | You know what? Two years I’ve spent of my life building this show, | 要知道,我花了两年时间打造这档节目 |
[32:40] | and turns out all it takes is one negligent producer to just– | 结果一个玩忽职守的制作人就给…… |
[32:42] | You would not have a show if it wasn’t for me, okay? | 没有我,你连节目都没有,知道吗? |
[32:45] | Alex Unfiltered was my idea. | 《走近艾丽克丝》是我的创意 |
[32:46] | – Okay. – I rebrand you. | – 好 – 我重塑你的形象 |
[32:48] | I do it over and over again. You’re fucking lucky that I do. | 不厌其烦、一遍又一遍地重塑你的形象,你可真是三生有幸 |
[32:51] | ‘Cause guess what. | 因为猜猜看 |
[32:52] | Anything good that comes along, you just light a little fire | 有任何好事出现,你总是制造麻烦 |
[32:54] | – and explode it right away. – Oh, I see. Sure, I do. | – 立刻搅黄它 – 明白,你说得没错 |
[32:56] | Sleeping with the boss only works until it doesn’t, Alex. | 和老板上床只能一时有效,艾丽克丝 |
[32:57] | – Mitch was not my boss! – Yeah, well, he was everybody else’s. | – 米切不是我的老板 – 对,他是其他所有人的老板 |
[33:00] | Okay. Said the guy who I walked in on | 好,这话出自被我撞见 |
[33:02] | – fucking my assistant in my very own home. – Oh, God. | – 在我家干我助理的人之口 – 天啊 |
[33:04] | Well, great. You fixed that. | 很好,你已经解决了这事 |
[33:06] | You don’t have to deal with that anymore. You fucked it up too. Congratulations. | 你不必再纠结此事,我和她的关系也被你搞砸了,祝贺你 |
[33:14] | Okay, I can’t do this anymore. | 好,我受不了了 |
[33:22] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[33:27] | Come– Alex, come on. You w– | 拜托……艾丽克丝,你不…… |
[33:30] | – Alex– – Get out. | – 艾丽克丝…… – 出去 |
[33:43] | Just so you know– You know, I never had COVID. | 告诉你一声,我从没得过新冠肺炎 |
[33:47] | I came into your apartment, I saw you crumpled up on the floor, | 我走进你的公寓,看到你瘫在地上 |
[33:50] | and I did what I always do. | 然后,我做了我一直在做的事 |
[33:53] | You know, I rescued you. | 我救了你 |
[34:00] | I guess you don’t need that anymore. | 你好像已经不再需要了 |
[34:05] | And neither do I. Yeah. | 我也一样,是的 |
[34:22] | You’re gonna be late for the fucking photo shoot. | 你拍照要迟到了 |
[34:25] | – They can wait. – Jesus, fuck. | – 他们可以等 – 天啊,该死 |
[34:27] | How much booze have you had? | 你这是喝了多少酒啊? |
[34:28] | – Not enough. – I heard it was bad. | – 还不够多 – 我听说测试结果很不理想 |
[34:31] | – It was a fucking disaster. – I mean– | – 简直就是一场灾难 – 我是说…… |
[34:33] | We’re not gonna make the launch. Not at this rate. | 我们无法在预定日期发射,照这个速度没戏 |
[34:36] | I heard you lost it in front of a lot of people. | 我听说你当着很多人的面大发雷霆 |
[34:38] | It was the fucking bleed. | 都是因为该死的引气出故障 |
[34:40] | We should’ve caught it months ago, | 我们几个月前就该发现的 |
[34:41] | but we were all focused on the hydrogen leak. | 但我们那时全都在关注氢气泄漏事件 |
[34:44] | NASA’s gonna pull out. | 航天局会撤资 |
[34:47] | If I fail at this, all anyone’s gonna talk about is my privilege. | 我失败的话,所有人都只会拿我的特权说事 |
[34:50] | My fucking privilege. | 我那该死的特权 |
[34:51] | As if I’m from some trust fund with some safety net. | 好像我有某种信托基金的背景,有某种安全网罩着似的 |
[34:55] | If I fuck this up, then what’s waiting? | 如果这事我搞砸了,迎接我的会是什么下场? |
[34:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:09] | There’s a Duane Reade five minutes from here. | 这附近有一家杜安瑞德,开五分钟就到 |
[35:11] | We’re gonna need gum, Gatorade, Red Bull and deodorant. | 我们要买口香糖、佳得乐、红牛和除臭剂 |
[35:14] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[35:25] | UBAHACK.COM,超过90G的泄露内容 | |
[35:29] | Fuck it. Okay. | 去他的,开始吧 |
[35:32] | 布莱德莉杰克森 | |
[35:46] | 礼堂,纽约城市技术学院剧院 | |
[35:52] | 5月5日,星期四 | |
[36:13] | 看过盖尔的最新简报了吗? | |
[36:15] | 乔治亚州参议院决选呢?保持原样? | |
[36:16] | 安排时间与参议员讨论新冠肺炎 | |
[36:22] | 科里艾利森发给布莱德莉杰克森 | |
[36:24] | 你太棒了,很高兴我回来了 | |
[36:26] | 到我办公室来一趟?天啊…… | |
[36:28] | 我能告诉别人吗?还是你想…… | |
[36:34] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[36:37] | He walks among us. | 瞧是谁来了 |
[36:39] | Cory. Sorry I’m late. | 科里,抱歉我迟到了 |
[36:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | 我要和你谈谈,情况紧急,我要见你 | |
[37:20] | 拜托了,去你家? | |
[37:30] | Good. Shoulder to shoulder. | 很好,肩并肩 |
[37:33] | I didn’t know there was a pregame for this. | 我不知道拍照前要先喝酒热身 |
[37:35] | You just need to loosen up, or was there a lover’s quarrel? | 你只是需要放松一下,还是和爱人吵架了? |
[37:38] | How about don’t concern yourself with my personal life. | 不如别再关心我的私生活了 |
[37:42] | Can you guys both face me? | 两位能都面对我吗? |
[37:44] | Hey, you wanna fuck the talent, go right ahead. | 嘿,你想上那个主播,尽管上 |
[37:45] | But rolling up here like this? | 但像这样醉醺醺跑来这儿? |
[37:49] | – Don’t fuck the deal. – Or what? You’ll leave? | – 别搞砸这笔交易 – 否则呢?你要走人? |
[37:53] | – Okay, guys, give me one sec. – Yeah, why don’t you take a couple? | – 好了,两位,稍等 – 好,不用急着回来 |
[37:55] | You know what, Cory? You’re a small man. | 科里,知道吗?你可真矮 |
[37:57] | I didn’t really notice it at first, | 一开始我并没有注意到 |
[37:59] | but after the last few months of staring at the top of your head, | 但过去几个月,我一直盯着你的头顶看 |
[38:01] | I kinda can’t unsee it now. | 现在很难视而不见了 |
[38:03] | Yeah, boy. | 是啊,天啊 |
[38:06] | The hooch makes him hateful. Or maybe it’s the air up there. | 烈酒令他很讨人厌,也可能是因为上面的空气 |
[38:09] | It must be a little thin, ’cause hypoxia, | 肯定有点稀薄,因为缺氧 |
[38:11] | – it can mess with your brain function. – Oh, yeah. | – 它会扰乱你的大脑功能 – 对 |
[38:17] | You think this is gonna be easy, don’t you? | 你以为运营这地方易如反掌,对吧? |
[38:19] | You green-light a couple shows, you come to a couple premieres, | 给几部剧开绿灯、参加几场首映式 |
[38:21] | and then you fuck back off to your little desert lair. | 然后就能滚回自己的沙漠小巢 |
[38:23] | UBA is not a hobby. | UBA不是业余爱好 |
[38:26] | You’re not making sourdough starter in a mason jar. | 这可不像在玻璃罐里做酵母面团那么简单 |
[38:28] | It’s bankers breathing down your neck. | 银行家会无时无刻紧盯你 |
[38:30] | It’s ad boys pulling a hundred million in Viagra ads from your NFL playoff game | 广告商会从你的橄榄球联盟季后赛比赛中,撤掉一亿美元的伟哥广告 |
[38:34] | because Pfizer just lost the patent for hard-ons. | 因为辉瑞刚失去了壮阳药的专利 |
[38:36] | And when the Wall Street vultures start circling, and they will, | 当华尔街的秃鹫开始盘旋、伺机而动时,他们一定会这样 |
[38:41] | you will need my counsel. | 你就会需要我的建议 |
[38:43] | And I don’t know. | 可是,我不知道 |
[38:44] | With that attitude of yours, I don’t know where I’ll be. | 你现在这种态度,我不知道自己会怎么做 |
[38:48] | And when it all goes south, | 当一切急转直下、情况变糟时 |
[38:49] | I don’t see Alex sticking by. | 我看连艾丽克丝都不会留下来 |
[38:52] | That’s interesting. You talk a lot about Alex, | 有意思你经常提起艾丽克丝 |
[38:55] | but she doesn’t really ever mention you. | 但她从没提起过你 |
[39:08] | 2021年2月2日 | |
[39:12] | 主题:1月6日视频素材,展开电邮 | |
[39:15] | What the fuck? | 什么情况? |
[39:18] | 我们接到传票,要你1月6日的所有视频素材 | |
[39:21] | 联邦调查局的调查 | |
[39:23] | 他们在找你可能删掉的内容 | |
[39:29] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:48] | 哈尔杰克森 | |
[39:50] | 坚决捍卫你的公民自由 | |
[39:51] | 加油布兰登 | |
[39:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:54] | 让美国再次伟大 | |
[39:57] | Fucking hell. | 活见鬼 |
[40:17] | SB,斯黛拉,感谢你这样做 | |
[40:20] | 陷入僵局,她可能害怕了 | |
[40:51] | 一切都好吗?只是问问情况 | |
[40:53] | 泰勒布莱德莉杰克森,2.7公斤 | |
[40:55] | 照片附件 | |
[40:56] | 我很感激你 | |
[41:00] | 华盛顿那事之后,我改变了很多 | |
[41:08] | At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached. | 在下午12点53分,外围封锁线被突破 |
[41:13] | 我知道你很难过,对不起 | |
[41:13] | Imagine, complete chaos within the walls of this monument to democracy. | 想象一下,这座代表民主的圣殿中一片混乱 |
[41:20] | No one knows where to go or what to do. | 没人知道要去哪里,或该怎么做 |
[41:21] | No one knows where to go or what to do. | 布莱德莉杰克森的特别报道 |
[41:22] | No one knows where to go or what to do. | 1月6日,美国国会大厦遇袭 |
[41:32] | You’re back. That’s a relief. | 你回来了,那我就放心了 |
[41:34] | Yeah. Well, we still have a few months before the launch. | 是,距离发射还有几个月的时间 |
[41:36] | We just need more cash. | 我们只需要更多现金 |
[41:37] | Gonna run some numbers. I think I see a way out of this. | 我去算一下,我应该找到解决办法了 |
[41:39] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[41:42] | When we let Kate Danton go, | 我们让凯特丹顿走人后 |
[41:43] | she told everyone she was headed to Palo Alto. | 她告诉大家她要去帕洛阿尔托 |
[41:46] | – And? – And she flew to New York instead. | – 然后呢?- 可她却飞去了纽约 |
[41:48] | I called her today, and she didn’t answer. | 我今天打给她,她没接 |
[41:51] | Do you think she could be a problem? | 你觉得她会是个麻烦吗? |
[41:53] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道,也许吧 |
[42:08] | 劳拉来电 | |
[42:13] | – Hey. – Bradley, hey. | – 嗨 – 布莱德莉,嗨 |
[42:15] | Listen, I might be a little late tonight because we have a thing at TMS. | 听着,我今晚可能会晚一点回家,因为《TMS》有点事要处理 |
[42:19] | Actually, I’m at my place. I’m not feeling so great. | 其实我现在在自己家,不太舒服 |
[42:22] | Oh, no. Do you think it’s COVID? | 不,你会不会是感染新冠了? |
[42:25] | No, I don’t think so. I tested negative. | 不是,我的测试结果呈阴性 |
[42:27] | But I’m gonna sleep here, just in case. | 但我会睡这边,以防万一 |
[42:30] | Okay, well, let me know if I can bring you anything. | 好吧,需要我给你带什么过去就告诉我 |
[42:33] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[42:36] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:40] | Laura? | 劳拉? |
[42:43] | I love you. You know that, right? | 你知道我爱你吧? |
[42:48] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:51] | Okay. Feel better. | 好,尽快好起来 |
[43:05] | – Hey, Yanko. How are you? – Hey. What’s up? | – 嘿,杨科,你好吗?- 嘿,你好吗? |
[43:07] | Hey. You’re here late. | 嘿,你来晚了 |
[43:09] | Yeah. Just taking a minute. | 是,短暂休息一下 |
[43:11] | Oh, my God. What happened? Did you hurt yourself? | 天啊,出什么事了?你受伤了? |
[43:15] | I went for a run to clear my head, and I managed to fuck up my leg. | 我想理清思绪,于是就去跑步了,结果把腿给弄伤了 |
[43:21] | Yeah, I’ve never DNF’ed. | 是,我从来没有未完过 |
[43:23] | DNF’ed? | 未完过? |
[43:24] | It means “did not finish.” | 意思是“没有完成” |
[43:27] | It’s stupid, but it wasn’t a race or anything that– Yeah. | 很蠢,但又不是什么比赛之类的,对 |
[43:32] | You miss being out there? | 怀念在赛场上的感觉吗? |
[43:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:37] | But I do not belong on that track anymore. | 但我已经不属于那条赛道了 |
[43:39] | No matter how much I train, it’s not coming back. | 无论我多么刻苦训练,都回不到从前 |
[43:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:45] | I dream of the final lap, the final turn. | 我梦见最后一圈、最后一个转弯 |
[43:53] | Passing on the outside. | 从外侧超人 |
[43:59] | I never get caught. | 从来没人能追上我 |
[44:06] | Hey, look, about yesterday. What I said. It’s none of my business. | 嘿,听着,昨天的事,我说的那些话,其实不关我的事 |
[44:12] | It’s no– And I’m– I wanna apologize. I was way out of line. | 不是……我……想道歉,我太过分了 |
[44:16] | Yes. You were. | 没错 |
[44:19] | But there are a lot of things we’re never gonna agree on. | 但很多事上,我们永远无法达成一致意见 |
[44:21] | I know. I know. But you’re my colleague, and I screwed up. | 我知道……但你是我的同事,我太过分了 |
[44:25] | You know? And you got so much going on as it is, and… | 知道吗?而且你现在,正经历这么多事,可…… |
[44:31] | Did you really try to adopt a kid? | 你真的曾想领养一个孩子吗? |
[44:35] | You know, you can always babysit mine if you really wanna try it on. | 如果你真想试试的话,可以先帮我看孩子 |
[44:38] | It might change your mind. | 你或许会改变想法呢 |
[44:46] | Hey, we’re all gonna get together in a few minutes. | 嘿,我们所有人几分钟后要聚聚 |
[44:48] | You wanna come join? | 你要不要一起? |
[44:49] | I didn’t think that that was something I should go to. | 我觉得我不应该参加 |
[44:52] | Not at all. Come on. We’d love to have you. | 才不是,来嘛,我们会很开心 |
[44:53] | You’re part of the family. | 你是这个家庭的一员 |
[44:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[45:03] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗? |
[45:06] | Yeah, actually. | 确实是 |
[45:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:15] | For not calling. | 没打给你 |
[45:16] | For going on YDA. I know how much you hate them. | 还上了《美国日间秀》我知道你有多讨厌他们 |
[45:20] | You can go on YDA. | 你可以上《美国日间秀》 |
[45:22] | You can go on Eagle News. You don’t owe me anything. | 也可以上《雄鹰新闻》你不欠我什么 |
[45:28] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 你平安无事,我很庆幸 |
[45:32] | Even though I’m a middle-aged adrenaline junkie who– | 虽然我是个中年肾上腺素瘾君子,不愿…… |
[45:36] | – Can’t commit to a zip code. Yeah. – That was it. | – 不愿安定下来,是 – 就是这个 |
[45:39] | That was a good one. | 骂得很好 |
[45:42] | It was a good one. | 确实很好 |
[45:47] | Do you know what I was thinking when I was laid up in that hospital? | 你知道我躺在那个医院里时在想什么吗? |
[45:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[45:52] | I was thinking about how much of a shit I was to you about Mitch. | 我在想,当时因为米切的事,我对你太差劲了 |
[45:57] | How maybe I deserved to get hit. | 也许我活该被攻击 |
[46:02] | And… | 还有…… |
[46:05] | I thought a lot about being at your place with you. | 我想了很多我们在你家,一起生活的点点滴滴 |
[46:11] | Why are you here, André? | 安德烈,你为何来这儿? |
[46:15] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[46:19] | So, what, you wanna try again? | 怎么,你想再试一次? |
[46:22] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的,也许吧 |
[46:26] | You’re not changing for me. | 你不会为我而改变 |
[46:29] | I’m not changing for you. | 我不会为你而改变 |
[46:32] | This is who we are. | 我们就是这种人 |
[46:39] | I always do this. I always give myself to people like you. | 我总是这样,总是爱上像你这样的人 |
[46:42] | Men who say the right things | 花言巧语的男人 |
[46:43] | and then, you know, they pull away when you need them. | 但真正需要他们时,他们就会弃你而去 |
[46:51] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不想再经历一次 |
[46:54] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[46:57] | We can’t do this here. This is where I work. | 别在这儿说这些了,这是我工作的地方 |
[47:00] | Then we’ll go somewhere else. Talk. | 然后我们去别的地方,聊聊吧 |
[47:06] | No, I can’t. I have a thing. | 不行,我还有点事 |
[47:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:23] | Where you wanna go? | 你想去哪? |
[47:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 哪都可以 |
[47:29] | Just come with me. | 只要你跟我走 |
[47:50] | Fucking hell. Thank God. | 该死,谢天谢地 |
[47:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:55] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[47:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[47:58] | Oh, boy. Looks like you had as good a week as I had. | 天啊,看来你和我一样度过了美好的一周 |
[48:01] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[48:06] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[48:07] | Yeah. It was a total shit show. | 是,测试糟糕透顶 |
[48:10] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[48:11] | We’ll be lucky if we make the summer launch. | 如果我们能在夏季发射就很幸运了 |
[48:14] | Honestly. It’s just not looking good. | 说实话,情况不太妙 |
[48:17] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊,我很遗憾听你这么说 |
[48:22] | Tell me about you. | 跟我说说你的糟心事 |
[48:23] | Well, my colleagues don’t think that I can do my job | 我的同事认为我的工作 |
[48:27] | and be with you at the same time. | 以及跟你在一起无法兼得 |
[48:30] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[48:32] | They’ve been absolutely awful. | 他们真的很差劲 |
[48:38] | And I… fired Chip. | 我还……炒掉了奇普 |
[48:45] | – Wow. – I know. | – 天啊 – 很离谱 |
[48:48] | And I’ve just been sitting here thinking, you know, maybe it’s time. | 我一直坐在这里想,也许是时候了 |
[48:53] | Maybe it’s just time I finally leave this place. | 也许是时候我该离开这里了 |
[48:58] | I don’t have anyone over there anymore, | 我在这里已经是孤家寡人了 |
[49:02] | and it just doesn’t feel like a home anymore. | 这里感觉已经不像家了 |
[49:04] | I don’t know. I just don’t think it’s worth saving. | 不知道,我只是觉得,这里不值得自己去拯救 |
[49:09] | I’m sorry. This is not what you wanted to hear. | 抱歉,这不是你想听的 |
[49:11] | No, no. | 不…… |
[49:13] | What if we went in a different direction? | 如果我们换个方向呢? |
[49:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[49:20] | Well, I’ve been thinking about UBA as this long-term investment. | 我一直认为UBA是一个长期投资项目 |
[49:22] | Pays off in ten, 15, 20 years down the line. But… | 10年、15年、20年后就能有盈利但是…… |
[49:28] | it doesn’t really make any sense anymore. You know, you’re not happy. | 现在已经没有任何意义了,你在这儿也不开心 |
[49:32] | And I’m gonna need to start throwing a ton of money at Hyperion very soon. | 而且我很快就要开始向超越者投一大笔钱 |
[49:39] | What if we sell? | 我们卖掉它怎么样? |
[49:42] | Sell? UBA? | 卖掉?把UBA卖了? |
[49:44] | Right after the deal goes through. | 就在交易完成之后 |
[49:45] | The whole thing. We– There’s no more sports division. | 全部都卖掉,我们……不再有体育部 |
[49:50] | No more UBA+. You sell off the scripted content. | 不再有UBA+,连同编剧内容一起卖 |
[49:53] | You sell off the movie franchises, the NFL contracts. All of it. | 电影系列、橄榄球联盟合同,统统卖掉 |
[49:59] | Then we start over from the ground up. | 然后我们从头开始 |
[50:03] | We build something new on our terms centered on news. | 以新闻为中心,以我们的方式,创建新的电视台 |
[50:08] | Exactly the way we want. | 完全按我们的想法去运营 |
[50:12] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[50:17] | You have been wanting to run things for a long time. | 你一直想要掌控大局 |
[50:22] | Maybe you start right now. | 也许你该从现在开始 |
[50:39] | This needs to be off-book. Nothing in writing. | 这事不能公开,没有书面文件 |
[50:42] | No paper trail before the deal closes. | 交易完成前没有书面记录 |
[50:44] | We need to know the actual value of UBA’s assets. | 我们需要知道UBA资产的实际价值 |
[50:48] | The content library, the licenses, all of it. | 内容库、许可证,所有资产 |
[50:55] | Well, it sounds like you’re planning a fire sale. | 听起来你打算进行大甩卖 |
[50:59] | You want to put the old girl out to pasture? | 你想解散电视网? |
[51:02] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[51:12] | – Donny. – Hey, Chip. | – 唐尼 – 嗨,奇普 |
[51:14] | – How are you? – Good to see you, guys. | – 你好吗?- 各位,很高兴见到你们 |
[51:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[51:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[51:21] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,各位 |
[51:24] | – Thanks for coming. – Hey, Chip. | – 谢谢你们能来 – 嗨,奇普 |
[51:27] | How you doing? You doing okay? | 你怎么样?还好吗? |
[51:37] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[51:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[51:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:46] | Alex just fired me. | 艾丽克丝刚把我炒了 |
[51:48] | What? | 什么? |
[51:50] | Are you serious? | 你当真? |
[51:52] | It’s a long story. | 一言难尽 |
[51:54] | Well, what happened? | 这样啊,出什么事了? |
[51:58] | Paul Marks happened. | 因为保罗马科思 |
[52:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[52:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:07] | Look, I might call you about something that I need your help with. | 听着,我有件事需要你帮忙,我可能会打给你说 |
[52:12] | Yeah, sure. I mean, my schedule’s wide open, so– | 好,没问题,反正我也无所事事,所以…… |
[52:17] | Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 好,听着,我很遗憾 |
[52:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:21] | – Is Mia coming? – I don’t know. | – 米娅呢?- 不知道 |
[52:22] | I checked her office, but I guess not. | 我打给她办公室,但她应该不来 |
[52:25] | There you go. | 给 |
[52:26] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[52:35] | First, I just want to thank everyone for taking the time | 首先,我想感谢大家,在这周忙得焦头烂额的情况下 |
[52:37] | out of this crazy week to come tonight. | 抽出时间来参加今晚的活动 |
[52:40] | I think one of the hardest things about this pandemic, for me, | 对我来说,我认为,新冠疫情最困难的问题之一 |
[52:44] | was not being able to honor the anniversary all together in person. | 就是大家无法在线下参加周年纪念活动 |
[52:50] | So I’m really grateful that we could gather this year. | 所以我们今年能聚在一起,我真的很感恩 |
[53:08] | To Hannah. | 敬汉娜 |
[53:10] | To Hannah. | 敬汉娜 |
[53:13] | To Hannah. | 敬汉娜 |