Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Mr. Tynes. 泰恩斯先生
[00:12] He’s ready for you. 他可以见你了
[00:42] Dodge Tynes. 道奇·泰恩斯
[00:45] Thanks for coming by. 谢谢你来一趟
[00:46] Mr. Sellars, thanks for seeing me. 塞勒斯先生 谢谢你见我
[00:48] My pleasure. Call me Miles. 不客气 叫我迈尔斯吧
[00:49] I wish you could call me Dodge. What a cool name. 我希望你能喊我道奇 这名字真酷
[00:51] Please, have a seat. 请坐吧
[00:53] My dad was a car nut. Worked the line. 我爸喜欢车 在工厂上班
[00:56] Yeah, everyone’s dad in this town worked the line. 是啊 这城里所有人的爸爸都当过工厂工人
[01:00] My old man welded floor pans. 我老爸是底盘焊工
[01:02] When I was 14, he brought us 我14岁时 他带我们一家
[01:04] all the way here from Austria looking for the American dream, 大老远从澳大利亚来到这里 追寻美国梦
[01:07] and damn it if Detroit didn’t give it to him. 底特律也没让他失望
[01:14] – You’re a Wings fan? – Yeah. -你是红翼队的球迷吗 -对
[01:15] Well, I got Yzerman’s stick 艾泽曼的球棍
[01:17] hanging above my mantle in my billiards room. 就挂在我台球室的壁炉台上
[01:19] I used to have Gordie Howe’s jersey hanging in my closet. 我以前把戈迪·豪的球衣挂在衣柜里
[01:22] Authentic? Game worn? 他本人的吗 穿着上过场吗
[01:23] Oh, yeah. Had to sell it. 对 不得不卖了
[01:27] Yeah, well… 是啊
[01:29] I had a look at your medical file; 我看了你的医疗档案
[01:33] seems like money’s been tight and luck’s been bad. 看来你手头紧 运气又不佳
[01:36] I’m really sorry you’re going through this, Dodge. 很遗憾你遭遇了这种事 道奇
[01:43] Pain comes with the territory? 又疼起来了
[01:45] Yeah. Yeah, it usually clears up pretty quick. 是啊 一般很快就会恢复
[01:54] Sorry. 抱歉
[02:00] Look, Miles, I think you know my story. 迈尔斯 我相信你清楚我的事
[02:02] If I just had some cash, 如果我有点钱
[02:04] I could maybe get some treatment to buy me more time, 或许能得到治疗 争取更多时间
[02:08] and, uh, 并且
[02:10] maybe see my son be born. 或许能看到我儿子出生
[02:13] That’s the kind of conversation that requires alcohol. 聊这种事得配着酒
[02:17] Don’t know if I should in my condition. 不知道我这种情况能不能喝
[02:19] In your condition, you should drink whatever the hell you want. 你这种情况 就该想喝什么喝什么
[02:26] It’s the good stuff, I promise. 这是好酒 我保证
[02:35] See? 是吧
[02:36] Yeah, I’d ask where you got it, 是啊 我倒想问你哪买的
[02:37] but I don’t have the money and I’ll probably be dead 但我没钱 而且估计我喝不完一瓶
[02:39] – before I finished the bottle. – Come on, kid, -就上西天了 -得了 孩子
[02:41] don’t talk like that. 别说这种话
[02:42] Pessimism’s not gonna help you or your wife. 悲观是帮不了你和你妻子的
[02:45] The good news is, you’re not the first person 好消息是 你不是第一个
[02:47] to come to The Tiro Fund in a tough spot. 因为困难而找上泰洛基金会的人
[02:50] You think a loan’s possible? 你觉得我能借贷吗
[02:53] I have a building for collateral, The Carrington. 我有栋楼能抵押 凯灵顿大厦
[02:59] Well, Dodge, I really want to help you, 道奇 我真心想帮你
[03:03] and I think I can, 我也认为我能帮你
[03:05] but I know The Carrington. 但我知道凯灵顿大厦的事
[03:07] It’s unfinished, unfunded. 并没建完 也缺少资金
[03:09] I’d be the fourth lienholder in line. 我是第四留置权人
[03:11] I just can’t loan the kind of money we’re talking about 我不能借出这么大一笔钱
[03:14] to someone who very likely might pass away 给一个可能还来不及考虑还钱
[03:16] before he can even think about paying me back. 就会去世的人
[03:20] Now, I know that makes me sound like a bastard. 我知道 这话让我听上去像个混蛋
[03:23] I promise I’m not. It’s just… 我真不是 但…
[03:27] I lost family members to cancer. 我的家人也曾因癌症去世
[03:30] I’ve seen how unforgiving it can be. 我见过它是多么无情
[03:32] Yeah, it’s okay. I get it. 没关系 我理解
[03:35] So, what, you still think you can help me somehow? 怎么 你仍然觉得你能帮到我吗
[03:39] I do. 是的
[03:39] But I can’t do it alone. 但不能靠我一个人
[03:41] I need your help, your participation. 我需要你帮忙 你的参与
[03:44] Participation, how? 怎么参与
[03:47] Dodge, I am what you would call a facilitator. 道奇 我是所谓的协调人
[03:51] I make possible the natural progression 我能让人天生的
[03:53] of man’s innate desire to be challenged. 内在的欲望得到挑战
[03:56] Right. Well, what does this have to do with me? 好吧 这跟我有什么关系
[04:01] You see, I represent a very exclusive, very wealthy clientele 我代理一组很不对外的 很有钱的客户
[04:05] who pay exorbitant fees 他们愿支付大笔酬金
[04:07] for a unique, one-of-a-kind experience 体验一种独特 绝无仅有的
[04:11] in a highly intense sport… 非常激烈的运动
[04:14] hunting. 狩猎
[04:17] And that’s where your participation becomes integral. 所以你的参与就不可或缺了
[04:23] You’d want them to hunt me? 你要他们狩猎我
[04:26] Like paintball? 像彩弹枪战吗
[04:32] Like tag or something? 像抓人吗
[04:39] Like you’d hunt an animal? 像打猎那样吗
[04:43] The sport in its purest form. 这是最纯粹的运动
[04:46] A hunt to kill. 猎杀游戏
[04:50] Fuck me, you’re serious. 该死 你是说真的
[04:52] Now I can see in your face you want to just run out of here, 我从你的表情中能看出 你想直接跑出去
[04:55] and you’re welcome to do so, 你完全可以这么做
[04:58] only you’d be leaving as poor as you came. 但是你走时还会如来时一般穷困
[05:01] Or you can hear me out 你也可以听我说完
[05:02] and help your family in a way that 并以一种五分钟前还不可想象的方式
[05:04] was unimaginable five minutes ago. 来帮助你的家人
[05:08] You hunt innocent humans? 你们猎杀无辜之人吗
[05:10] No, we hunt desperate humans, with no glimmer of hope. 不 我们猎杀走投无路之人 毫无希望之人
[05:14] We provide optimism, not just to people like you. 我们提供乐观 不仅是给你这样的人
[05:18] For the most part, our hunters have snatched 我们的大部分猎人已实现了
[05:21] all the brass rings life can offer. 人生中各种成就
[05:24] We give them a challenge. 我们给他们一个挑战
[05:25] They’re not going after paunchy 40-year-olds with bad knees. 他们才不想追杀大腹便便 膝盖不好的中年人
[05:29] They battle physical specimens. 他们与体格健壮的人作战
[05:32] We satisfy their need to strive. 我们满足他们斗争的需求
[05:36] Not to mention what you’d be doing for me. 更别提你能帮我做的事了
[05:39] – For you? – I’d be helping you -帮你做 -我能帮你
[05:41] and your wife and your unborn child. 你的妻子 和你未出世的孩子
[05:44] You know, really helping a family in crisis. 真正地帮助一个陷入危机的家庭
[05:47] What I do for a living 我的营生
[05:48] doesn’t provide much opportunity to feel good about myself. 并没给我很多让我感到自身价值的机会
[05:52] No, I can’t imagine it does. 是啊 当然了
[05:55] Listen, I’m gonna go to the cops. 我要去报警了
[05:56] To tell them what? You’d sound deranged, 告诉他们什么呢 你只会被视为发疯
[06:00] and you’d be able to prove nothing. 你又无法证明什么
[06:02] We’ll see. 走着瞧
[06:07] You could leave your family millions. 你可以给家人留下数百万
[06:19] Dodge. 道奇
[06:22] How many times since your diagnosis 自从你确诊后
[06:24] have you told yourself you’d do anything 你曾多少次对自己说
[06:26] to make sure your family’s secure after you’re gone? 为确保你死后家人能无忧 你愿不惜一切
[06:34] Well, this is your chance to “do anything.” 这就是你”不惜一切”的机会
[06:40] If you want to hear more, 如果你还想听
[06:43] I’ll be finishing my drink on the balcony. 我会去阳台把酒喝完
[07:10] In my experience, it’s best if I talk for a while 以我的经验 最好是让我说
[07:13] and you just listen with an open mind. 你只是抱着开放心态去听
[07:15] Can you do that for me, Dodge? 可以做到吗 道奇
[07:22] So… 那么…
[07:24] here is how you’ll be hunted. 这将是你被狩猎的方式
最危险的游戏

文章导航

Previous Post: 早间新闻(The Morning Show)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号