Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Dodge Tynes coming on strong, 道奇·泰恩斯进攻强势
[00:10] passing Vanderbilt’s Wilson, 超过了范德堡大学的威尔逊
[00:12] leaving Notre Dame behind. 把圣母大学远远落在后面
[00:13] They’re all just spectators now. 他们现在只能看着他了
[00:16] He’s breaking from the pack, 他脱离了大队
[00:18] extending his lead with every step. 每一步都甩开了更大距离
[00:20] Into the final turn. 进入最后弯道
[00:21] Nothing but daylight ahead of him. 他前面只有白日了
[00:24] Dodge Tynes wins the 400! 道奇·泰恩斯赢得了400米冠军
[00:27] 45.46 seconds, 45.46秒
[00:30] a new University of Michigan record. 密歇根大学新纪录
[00:33] Put it in the books. Dodge Tynes. 这一刻会被记入史册 道奇·泰恩斯
[00:35] The unrecruited walk-on is nothing but a winner. 这位临时参赛的选手成为了冠军
[03:17] – Hey, you. – Hey, you. -你好啊 -你好啊
[03:20] You want some breakfast? 想来点早餐吗
[03:22] Why, thank you. 谢谢你
[03:24] An omelet, blueberries, toast, coffee. 鸡蛋卷 蓝莓 吐司 咖啡
[03:29] Oh, God. 天啊
[03:30] – No good? – Oh, my God. -恶心吗 -天啊
[03:32] – Oh, my God. – I thought eggs were okay. -天啊 -我以为你能吃鸡蛋
[03:35] It’s the butter. Oh, boy. 是黄油的问题 天啊
[03:38] Shit. 该死
[03:39] I’m sorry, babe. I thought you were cool with dairy. 抱歉 宝贝 我以为奶制品没事
[03:46] You okay? 你没事吧
[03:48] I am okay with dairy. 我是不介意奶制品
[03:49] It’s little Thumper that’s not okay with dairy. 是这小家伙接受不了
[03:51] Or chicken or anything green. 也不喜欢鸡肉和蔬菜
[03:54] Thank you. That was sweet, though. 但谢谢了 你真贴心
[03:55] Thanks for the vomity kiss. That’s nice. 谢谢你吐完来吻我 真棒
[03:58] Hey, do you think we can get to the crib this week? 我们这周能把摇篮组装好吗
[04:00] I got to get that box out of the foyer already. 我真得把箱子从前厅搬走了
[04:02] – Yes. I’ll do the crib. – And the loose brick. -好 我把摇篮装好 -还有松动的砖块
[04:04] Every time you step on it, it just comes right off. 每次踩上去都会掉下来
[04:07] The crib, the loose brick, everything else, 摇篮 松动的砖 还有其他一切
[04:09] it’s all gonna get done once I’m through with these pitches. 等我完成了推介 都会办妥
[04:11] I know. And you’re gonna be great. 我知道 你肯定会很棒
[04:14] You’re always great. 你一向都很棒
[04:16] Hey. Don’t hide things from me, okay? 别对我隐瞒任何事
[04:18] I found the bills. 我发现账单了
[04:20] Repossession notices don’t go behind the vitamins. 收回通知不该放在维他命后面
[04:22] Well, as your bookkeeper, 作为你的记账人
[04:23] I can use whatever filing system I want. 我可以随意分类文件
[04:25] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[04:27] I wasn’t hiding them from you, 我没对你隐瞒
[04:28] I just want you to focus on your job. 我只是想让你专心于工作
[04:30] I’m focused. Okay? And I have some great leads. 我很专心 我有不错的机会
[04:33] And I’m gonna get the financing. 我能拿到资金的
[04:35] I got to go. 我得走了
[04:42] $1,238.48. 1238.48美元
[04:45] That’s what we had when we got married. 我们结婚时就这么点钱
[04:48] -$220,000: our net worth when we bought this shell of a house 我们买下这栋空壳房子时负债22万美元
[04:51] and renovated it from the ground up. 从零开始把它翻修好
[04:55] We built a life together. 我们一起打造了一份生活
[04:57] We’re gonna be fine. 我们会没事的
[05:00] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[05:03] $220,000 in debt. 负债22万美元
[05:05] The good old days, huh? 美好的过去啊
[05:11] I love you. 我爱你
[05:15] Mr. Pierce, I appreciate your time. 皮尔斯先生 多谢你抽时间
[05:16] So, let me get right to it, all right? 那我就直说了
[05:18] Your building? It’s a sinking ship. 你的大厦 是艘沉船
[05:21] All right? Matter of fact, it’s already underwater 事实上 它已经在水下了
[05:23] and filled with holes. 上面还都是漏洞
[05:24] But that doesn’t mean it can’t be salvaged. 但那不代表它无法被打捞上来了
[05:27] Distressed asset investment. 不良资产投资
[05:28] That’s what put all this marble under our feet. 我们脚下的这栋楼就这么来的
[05:31] – So… Exactly. – And as you can see -所以… -没错 您可以从
[05:32] – from the prospectus… – I don’t invest in something -预测报告上看到… -我不会依据
[05:34] based on drawings about how something could be. 未来可能发生的预测图 来盲目投资
[05:38] I only invest based on what something is now. 我只依据现有的东西投资
[05:41] So please, bring me back the real numbers, all right? 拜托 把真实数字拿给我
[05:43] Warts and all. And give me your best shot. 不管有多不好 尽力一试
[05:46] All right? Bring me those numbers. 好吗 把数字拿给我
[05:47] I got to go. 我得走了
[05:51] To the future Prince Tynes. 敬未来的泰恩斯王子
[05:54] Lucky bastard. Three times, all girls. 真走运 我三胎都是女孩
[05:57] Even the dog is female. 连狗都是母的
[05:58] And you find out yours has a wang. Unfair. 你的却是个带把的 不公平
[06:01] Please. You love being surrounded by Daddy’s girls. 拜托 你就喜欢被小棉袄包围着
[06:04] I do, but sometimes I just want someone 是的 但有时我也想要个
[06:06] to watch football and fart with. 能一起看橄榄球放屁的伙伴
[06:08] Oh, you won’t do that with him, Janice? 你不肯配合他吗 詹妮丝
[06:10] Seriously, man, what a blessing. 说真的 太幸运了
[06:11] You’ve got an heir to the throne. 你有王位继承人了
[06:16] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[06:24] Hey, when you pee in my alley, the bums get confused 你在我的小巷里撒尿的话 流浪汉会犯糊涂的
[06:26] because they already marked their territory. 因为他们已经撒尿圈地了
[06:31] All right, man, what’s the problem? 好吧 伙计 到底怎么了
[06:33] How am I supposed to have an heir to the throne 我留给他的遗产只有堆积成山的债务
[06:35] when all I have to pass on is a mountain of debt? 我怎么能要个王位继承人呢
[06:38] D, I know things are bad. 小道 我知道你情况不好
[06:40] I put everything I had in The Carrington. 我把一切都投给了凯灵顿大厦
[06:41] Not to mention what other people had, too. 更别提还有其他人的钱
[06:44] Hey, I’m not some investor whose money you lost. 我不是在你项目里赔了钱的投资人
[06:47] I’m your best friend… 我是你最好的朋友
[06:50] whose money you lost. 在你项目里赔了钱
[06:53] It’s not funny, man. It’s killing me. 这不好笑 伙计 我要难受死了
[06:54] I’m not thrilled about it, either. 我也不怎么开心
[06:57] I mean, I don’t know if you noticed, 我不知道你注意没
[06:58] but this place is not exactly a gold mine. 但这里可算不上是座金矿
[07:01] 50K is a lot of money to me, 五万对我来说不是小数
[07:03] but I only want it back when you can swing it. 但只有你不缺钱了 我才会跟你要
[07:09] Look at her. Van Buren Motors. 看看它 范布伦汽车
[07:13] Back in the day, when that sign was all lit up, 想当年 灯牌还亮着的时候
[07:15] you could see it from anywhere in the city. 你在城里任何地方都看得见
[07:19] You remember that summer, 记得那年夏天
[07:20] when your old man had us working the Paint Room? 你老爸让我们去喷气室工作吗
[07:23] Yeah, we brought Penny, uh, P-Penny 记得 我们还带了佩妮
[07:26] – what’s her, what’s her name? – Penny Talesco. -她叫什么来着 -佩妮·特莱斯科
[07:28] – Penny Talesco. – And Tammy Polnechek. -佩妮·特莱斯科 -还有塔米·波尼切克
[07:31] My dad catches us smoking 我爸抓到我们
[07:33] his Chesterfields in the underground tunnels. 在地下隧道抽他的切斯特菲尔德
[07:35] Yeah, I thought he was gonna have a coronary. 我还以为他心脏病要犯了
[07:36] Well, yeah. 是啊
[07:38] If any paint fumes had gotten in those tunnels, 如果有油漆烟吸入了隧道
[07:39] we would’ve blown up half the factory. 会炸掉半个工厂的
[07:42] Stupid. 真蠢
[07:43] Yeah, but fun. 是啊 但很好玩
[07:45] Look, man, better times are coming. 伙计 好日子会来的
[07:48] Just hang in there. 撑住了
[07:51] Now I got to go check on the kegs. 我得回去看看酒桶了
[07:53] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[07:55] – Yeah? – I’m okay. -真没事 -没事
[07:56] If I have to come back out here, 如果还要我出来找你
[07:57] you got to name your baby Looger. 你就得给孩子起名叫洛格
[08:13] No butter this time. 这次没有黄油
最危险的游戏

文章导航

Previous Post: 早间新闻(The Morning Show)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号