时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You get a three-minute head start. | 你能先跑三分钟 |
[00:03] | You can use it to take in as many faces as you can, | 你可以利用这三分钟来尽量去记这些人的样子 |
[00:05] | but for all you know, | 但说不定 |
[00:06] | the hunters have already slipped out the back. | 猎人已从后门溜走 |
[00:08] | Or you can run your ass off. | 你也可以拼命跑 |
[00:10] | There are three Fs, kid: | 记住三个模式 孩子 |
[00:12] | fight, flight or freeze. | 作战 逃跑 呆住 |
[00:16] | The third one gets you killed. | 第三个模式会害死你 |
[00:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:59] | Fare? $1.50. | 车费 1.5美元 |
[01:04] | Shit. I lost my wallet. | 该死 我钱包丢了 |
[01:06] | Step off the bus, sir. | 请下车 先生 |
[01:07] | Come on, man, you’ve seen me before. | 拜托了 你见过我 |
[01:08] | You know I have a monthly. | 你知道我有月票 |
[01:11] | Just this one time. | 就这一次 |
[01:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Hold the bus! | 等等 |
[01:41] | Hey, let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[01:42] | Come on, man, this thing runs on a schedule. | 车可是有时刻表的 |
[01:44] | Let’s move it. | 快走吧 |
[01:45] | Don’t you tell me how to drive my damn bus. | 不用你教我怎么开车 |
[01:49] | Thanks, man. | 多谢了 |
[02:03] | Mind moving over? | 能坐到里面去吗 |
[02:37] | Stop the bus! | 停车 |
[02:40] | Stop the bus! I need to get off. | 停车 我需要下车 |
[02:42] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[02:43] | You need to stay behind the yellow line, sir. | 你得站在黄线之后 先生 |
[02:45] | Stop the fucking bus! | 快停车 |
[02:48] | Get your crazy ass off my bus. | 你个疯子赶紧给我下车 |
[03:21] | 您的收件箱有一封新邮件 底特律第一银行 | |
[03:25] | Let’s see what you bloodsuckers want. | 看看那些吸血鬼有什么事吧 |
[03:29] | Deposit? | 存款 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry, your husband can’t come to the phone right now. | 对不起 你丈夫现在不能接听 |
[03:59] | He’s busy playing a game. | 他在忙于一场游戏 |
[04:01] | You’ve reached Dodge Tynes of Tynes Construction. | 我是泰恩斯建筑的道奇·泰恩斯 |
[04:04] | Leave a message, and I’ll get right back to you. | 请留言 我稍后联系你 |
[04:06] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[04:07] | I know you said we’d have some money coming in, | 我知道你说会有钱汇来 |
[04:09] | but we just had 50 grand deposited into our account. | 但我们账户里刚汇入了五万美元 |
[04:13] | Kind of crazy Jerry Pierce would get to us so soon. | 杰瑞·皮尔斯这么快就汇钱来真是不可思议 |
[04:16] | Call me back. Love you. | 回电给我 爱你 |
[04:30] | Yeah, Connell? | 喂 康奈尔 |
[04:31] | Your boy isn’t doing well. He’s panicking. | 你的人表现不佳 他很慌张 |
[04:35] | Are you questioning my selection? | 你在质疑我的选择吗 |
[04:37] | I am not. | 没有 |
[04:38] | Good. Dodge is an athlete. | 很好 道奇是运动员 |
[04:40] | He’ll give a good hunt. | 他能提供一场好狩猎 |
[04:42] | I’m certain you’re correct; however, you should be aware | 我相信你 但你得知道 |
[04:45] | Carter is right on Tynes’ trail. | 卡特跟着泰恩斯呢 |
[04:53] | He’s hardly 50 yards behind him. | 就在他身后不到50米 |
[04:56] | Come on, Dodge, don’t make me look bad. | 加油 道奇 可别让我丢脸 |