时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:23] | Mr. Sellars. | 塞勒斯先生 |
[00:24] | Is Connell in place? | 康奈尔就位了吗 |
[00:25] | Well, Connell is never too far from the prey | 康奈尔从不会太远离猎物 |
[00:28] | but will not be seen by you or any hunter, | 而且不会被你或其他猎人发现 |
[00:30] | unless he wants to be seen. | 除非他想被看到 |
[00:32] | Now, I assume you ask because you think you have a beat on Tynes? | 你问应该是因为你觉得你掌握泰恩斯东西了吧 |
[00:35] | The expression is “have a bead,” | 是”掌握动向” |
[00:36] | Mr. Sellers, not a beat. | 塞勒斯先生 不是东西 |
[00:37] | And, no, I cannot have a bead on him, | 不 我不能那么说 |
[00:39] | because a bead is the metal protuberance | 因为这个说法是指枪筒 |
[00:40] | on the end of a gun barrel, which helps a shooter aim. | 末端处的金属凸起 用于帮助瞄准 |
[00:43] | And, we’re not permitted to use guns to take our prey. | 而我们狩猎时不能使用枪 |
[00:45] | Condescending asshole. | 自以为是的混蛋 |
[00:47] | Now, I see you’re at the corner of, uh, | 我看到你正在 |
[00:50] | Lafayette and Chrysler, just outside Greektown. | 拉法耶和克莱斯勒街街口 希腊城外 |
[00:53] | And I’ve been tracking Dodge for the past several hours. | 我已经追踪道奇几小时了 |
[00:56] | Each hour, he’s moved closer to downtown, | 他一直在向市中心靠近 |
[00:58] | but he’s covering less ground each time. | 但他每次走过的距离越来越短了 |
[01:00] | He’s an athlete– he wouldn’t be getting this tired | 他是运动员 他不该游戏刚开始 |
[01:02] | so soon into the game. | 就累成这样 |
[01:03] | I’ve concluded that he’s hurt. | 我的结论是 他受伤了 |
[01:06] | Well, I can neither confirm nor deny. | 我不能确认也不能否认 |
[01:08] | I wasn’t asking you to. | 我没叫你确认 |
[01:09] | I would never attempt to glean non-permitted information. | 我不会试图刺探禁止打探的情报 |
[01:12] | I always play by the rules. | 我一向遵守规则 |
[01:14] | Apologies. It was not my intent to suggest otherwise. | 抱歉 我没有别的意思 |
[01:17] | Be that as it may, this call is a courtesy. | 尽管如此 这算是打招呼了 |
[01:20] | You might want to get your ducks in a row. | 你最好做好准备 |
[01:22] | It will be 4:46 soon. | 4:46就要到了 |
[01:24] | I believe the GPS will show Dodge to be close. | 我相信定位会显示道奇就在附近 |
[01:26] | And he won’t get away from me twice. | 而他别想再逃过我了 |
[01:33] | Well, he is kind of close. | 他是很接近了 |
[01:37] | Dodge, you’re picking the wrong time to catch a game. | 道奇 你现在去看比赛可太不是时候了 |
[01:46] | Here’s Clutterbuck right into the middle | 克拉特巴克回到中场 |
[01:48] | and Bernier had to come up with a big stop! | 巴尼尔大脚拦截 |
[01:51] | He also got belted. | 他也被撞了 |
[01:52] | Right out of the box, back in for Bertuzzi. | 刚出替补席 贝尔图西又要回去了 |
[01:55] | Sends it rink wide. Dylan Larkin able to keep that puck in. | 拉开攻势 迪伦·拉金努力控球 |
[01:58] | What’s the score? | 比分多少了 |
[01:59] | Three-two, Islanders. We have no offense. | 3:2 纽约岛人队领先 我们进攻不行 |
[02:02] | How much time left? | 还剩多长时间 |
[02:03] | Uh, couple of minutes. | 几分钟吧 |
[02:05] | It’s gonna be close. | 要悬了 |
[02:09] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:09] | You mind if I just hang out and listen for a while? | 我可以在这里听会儿吗 |
[02:14] | Nah. Move along. | 不行 走开 |
[02:16] | You guys are always trying to five-finger my inventory. | 你们总想偷我的货 |
[02:18] | You guys? | 你们 |
[02:20] | I’m not homeless. | 我不是流浪汉 |
[02:21] | I was in an accident. It’s a long story. | 我出了事故 说来话长 |
[02:24] | Come on, man, I just want to hear the game. | 拜托 我就是想听听比赛 |
[02:26] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[02:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Hey, you wouldn’t have anything to drink, would you? | 你有喝的吗 |
[02:31] | I’m dying of thirst. | 我要渴死了 |
[02:32] | Only sell merch. | 我只卖货物 |
[02:33] | Want buy a program? | 要买节目吗 |
[02:35] | Well, I got no cash. | 我没钱 |
[02:37] | Be happy I don’t charge you to listen. | 你该庆幸我不收你听比赛的钱 |
[02:40] | Come on, Detroit! | 加油 底特律 |
[02:43] | Cops said stay by the phone, but no one’s calling. | 警方叫我守着电话 但没人来电 |
[02:46] | It’s almost sunset. | 快日落了 |
[02:47] | What if he’s in a ditch somewhere? | 如果他掉进哪个水沟里了呢 |
[02:48] | I reached out to everyone we know. | 我联系了我们认识的每个人 |
[02:50] | No one’s heard from him. | 没人有他的消息 |
[02:51] | Is the money still coming in? | 钱还在汇入吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah, over 2.2 million. | 是的 已经超过220万美元了 |
[02:54] | Jesus. How? | 天啊 怎么会啊 |
[02:56] | I don’t know. He knew a million money guys | 我不知道 他认识很多 |
[02:58] | with access to that kind of cash. | 有这么多钱的人 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna check his records. | 我要查查他的记录 |
[03:02] | Okay, well, I’m gonna do another lap around the neighborhood, | 好吧 我再在周围转一圈 |
[03:04] | ’cause I’m losing my mind just sitting here. | 因为我干坐着要急死了 |
[03:06] | You want Janice to come back over? | 你要詹妮丝再过去吗 |
[03:10] | No. | 不了 |
[03:11] | I want to be alone. | 我要一个人待着 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:14] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[03:15] | Just call me if you find anything. | 你有发现联系我 |
[03:20] | Another save by Greiss! Detroit down by one, | 格莱斯再次救场 底特律落后1分 |
[03:23] | with an empty net and a man advantage. | 面对着空门 对方还被罚下了一人 |
[03:25] | Larkin rang one off the crossbar, | 拉金一记猛射 打到了门柱上 |
[03:27] | – missing a goal by inches! – Yes. | -就差一点 -好 |
[03:29] | What, are you from New York? | 怎么 你是纽约人吗 |
[03:30] | No. No, I’m from here. | 不 我是这里人 |
[03:35] | 30 seconds left in the game. | 比赛还剩30秒 |
[03:37] | New York can’t get the puck out of their own end! | 纽约队在自己这边纠缠不休 |
[03:39] | I’ll see you later, man. | 回见了 |
[03:40] | – Bertuzzi just misses on the glove side! – Come on! | -贝尔图西又错过机会 -拜托 |
[03:43] | Put the puck in the back of the damn net! | 快进球啊 |
[03:47] | It’s desperation time now. | 比赛陷入胶着 |
[03:49] | A flurry of activity, but still not getting close to the goal. | 虽然冲突激烈 但仍没有进球 |
[03:55] | It’s moments like these where you really feel the anxiety | 在这样的时刻 焦躁感非常强烈 |
[03:57] | because you know you’re running out of time. | 因为你知道你要没时间了 |
[04:16] | 泰洛基金会 迈尔斯·塞勒斯 | |
[04:25] | Larkin drops it back to Kronwall… slapshot! | 拉金向后传给克伦威尔 强打 |
[04:28] | Blocked by Hickey, picked up by Boychuk! | 希克利拦截 博伊查克接球 |
[04:31] | He fires it down the ice just as the horn sounds! | 他在最后关头把球打了出去 |
[04:35] | Detroit loses a nail-biter, three to two! | 底特律惜败 3:2 |
[04:45] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[04:55] | Nine wolverine, eight wolverine… | 九个金刚狼 八个金刚狼 |
[05:00] | Seven… | 七 |
[05:02] | six… | 六 |
[05:03] | Five wolverine… | 五个金刚狼 |
[05:05] | four wolverine… | 四个金刚狼 |
[05:07] | three wolverine… | 三个金刚狼 |
[05:09] | two wolverine, one wolverine. | 二个金刚狼 一个金刚狼 |
[05:45] | Dodge! | 道奇 |
[05:47] | Dodge, I know you’re here, mate! | 道奇 我知道你在这里 伙计 |
[05:55] | You can’t run anymore, so now you hide. | 你现在跑不了了 就躲了起来 |
[05:58] | Right in plain sight. You clever, clever boy. | 还在我眼皮下 真聪明 |
[06:03] | Dodge! | 道奇 |
[06:06] | Oh, Dodge Tynes! | 道奇·泰恩斯 |
[06:37] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[06:38] | Hey, take the jersey off. | 把球衣脱了 |
[06:41] | Hey, take it off, you thief! Take it off! | 脱掉 小偷 脱掉 |
[06:44] | Just keep it down. | 安静点 |
[06:44] | Take it off! | 脱掉 |
[06:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:58] | Could you hurry up? | 你能快点吗 |
[06:59] | No, because you never took the laundry out of the trunk. | 不能 因为你总不把衣服从车后箱里拿出来 |
[07:01] | Let’s just get them in the car seats | 先把他们放上车座 |
[07:02] | and then we’ll finish loading up. | 然后再搬东西 |
[07:37] | That’s gonna be a cold one tonight, Dodge. | 今晚会很冷的 道奇 |
[07:42] | Yeah, Connell? | 康奈尔 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I saw the speed on the monitor. | 我看到监控器上的速度了 |
[07:47] | I assume he’s on a bus. | 我猜他是上了大巴 |
[07:49] | In a car? | 在车里 |
[07:55] | Dodge, you have no idea what you’re doing. | 道奇 你在干什么傻事呢 |
[08:08] | Okay, Mikey’s got “Bingo” on repeat. | 好吧 米奇录了《宾果游戏》 |
[08:11] | Davey’s got his juice. | 戴维也准备了饮料 |
[08:13] | And before you know it, we’ll be back in Birmingham. | 要不了多久 我们就回伯明翰了 |
[08:16] | The game takes place in Detroit only. | 游戏仅限于在底特律 |
[08:18] | You leave the city’s confines, | 如果你离开市界 |
[08:20] | that’s a violation, and then the game never ends. | 那是违规 那游戏将永不结束 |
[08:24] | Shit. | 该死 |