时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So he still has the bike? | 这么说摩托车还在 |
[00:05] | He promises weekends only, | 他保证只在周末时骑 |
[00:07] | And then on Friday, he rides it to work. | 结果周五的时候 他骑车来上班 |
[00:09] | He says that’s the start of the weekend. | 他说 周五基本上就是周末了 |
[00:12] | So you get pregnant, he goes back to being an adrenaline junkie. | 你怀孕了 而他又做回肾上腺素迷了 |
[00:14] | Yeah, that’s who he is, which is frustrating. | 他就是那样的人 真令人沮丧 |
[00:16] | Because he’s obviously happy. | 因为显然他非常开心 |
[00:18] | What is this, 1950? Clearly, you’re not happy. | 这是在50年代吗 很明显 你并不开心 |
[00:20] | Bozo went B.A.S.E. jumping two weekends ago. | 那家伙两周前去玩高空跳伞 |
[00:22] | Okay, he went parasailing strapped to the back of a A.T.V. | 他以前把帆伞绑在全地形车的后面 |
[00:25] | I mean, really, who does that? | 说真的 谁会做那些事 |
[00:26] | – So tell him to stop. – I can’t do that. | -告诉他别再这样做了 -我不能 |
[00:28] | He loves that stuff. I mean… | 他酷爱那些东西 我是说… |
[00:31] | He will resent me. | 他会恨我的 |
[00:32] | And I know I would resent him if he tried to change me. | 我知道如果他想改变我的话 我会恨他的 |
[00:35] | But you’re not risking your life. | 但你不能冒生命危险啊 |
[00:37] | He has to be more responsible to you, right? | 他必须对你更负责任 不是吗 |
[00:39] | I agree. But that’s the man that I fell in love with, you know? | 我同意 不过我爱的就是他那个样子 |
[00:42] | It’s what made him different | 那正是他和我约会过的其他男人 |
[00:43] | from the other guys I was dating. | 与众不同的地方 |
[00:45] | Which is fine if you are dating, | 如果只是约会的话没问题 |
[00:46] | but now he’s gonna be a father. | 可现在他要当父亲了 |
[00:48] | I think there — there has to be a middle ground, huh? | 我想那必须做出妥协 对吗 |
[00:49] | – Yeah. We’re still trying to find it. – We’re on it. | -是啊 我们还在努力 -我们马上去 |
[00:51] | Gwen, M.V.A. in Prospect Hill. | 格温 美景山发生撞车事件 |
[00:52] | Auto versus auto sounds bad. | 都是机动车 情况听起来不妙 |
[00:54] | – Okay, I’m on it. See ya. – Catch you later. | -好 我马上去 回见 -回头见 |
[00:55] | Hey, what are you doing here? Isn’t it your night off? | 你在这干什么 你的夜班不是结束了吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah. I wanna go on a ride-along with you. | 是的 我想跟你一起出任务 |
[00:59] | No. I’m serious. | 别笑 我是认真的 |
[01:00] | Look, I already got Topher’s permission. | 我已经得到陶福的准许了 |
[01:01] | I just need yours now. | 现在只需你的同意 |
[01:02] | Why do you wanna do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[01:03] | ‘Cause I’m the new charge nurse, | 因为我是新护士长 |
[01:04] | but I don’t feel much in charge yet. | 但我还没有任何护士长的感觉 |
[01:05] | I wanna experience what happens to the patients | 我想体验一下病患送来之前 |
[01:07] | before they come to us. | 是什么情形 |
[01:08] | Careful what you wish for. It can get crazy out there. | 小心别许错了愿 你会抓狂的 |
[01:10] | Anything goes down, I’ll be there to protect you. | 如果有什么意外 我来保护你 |
[01:12] | Oh, honey, I’ve seen things that’ll make you wet your pants. | 宝贝 我见过的场面会让你吓到尿裤子 |
[01:14] | I’m ready for anything. | 我做好了十足准备 |
[01:16] | Just make sure you don’t slow me down. | 你只要保证别拖我的后腿就行 |
[01:16] | – All right? Get in there. – Yes! | -好吗 上来吧 -太棒了 |
[01:33] | Tee, watch out for lives wires! | T 小心那些电线 |
[01:38] | Yeah, be careful. | 好了 要小心 |
[01:44] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:45] | We got one female with a leg laceration. Right over there. | 这里有位女性腿部撕裂伤 就在那里 |
[01:47] | – Shane! Shane! – Hey! | -肖恩 肖恩 -你好 |
[01:50] | – Oh, my God! – Okay. | -老天 -好了 |
[01:51] | Shane! Uh, y-you have to go help my boyfriend. | 肖恩 你们赶紧去帮我男朋友 |
[01:54] | He’s trapped under there. | 他被困在那下面了 |
[01:55] | The thing came crashing down on him. | 那个东西掉下来砸到他身上了 |
[01:56] | All right, just take it — just calm down. | 好了 拿着这个 冷静点 |
[01:58] | – Let me take a look at this. – Shane? | -让我看看你的伤 -肖恩 |
[01:59] | – Just be patient, please. Everything’s gonna be okay. – Okay. | -耐心点 一切都会好的 -好吧 |
[02:02] | What’s your name? M-my name’s Lindsay. | 你叫什么名字 我叫琳赛 |
[02:04] | All right, Lindsay, anything else hurt? | 好的 琳赛 还有哪里疼 |
[02:06] | – No, just my leg. – Okay. | -没了 就腿疼 -好 |
[02:13] | Oh, lordy. You see that ride? | 老天爷 你看见我骑了吗 |
[02:14] | You saw that ride, didn’t you? Oh, man! | 你看见我骑了 是不是 老天 |
[02:17] | You’ve been impaled. Don’t move. | 你被刺穿了 不要动 |
[02:19] | – Oh, well, so I have. – Yeah. | -原来是这样 -是的 |
[02:21] | – I’m Shane McCoy. – Yeah? | -我叫肖恩·麦考伊 -是吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah. You seen me ride out there, didn’t you? | 是啊 你看见我骑了 是不是 |
[02:24] | Okay, hold still. Okay? | 好 别动 好吗 |
[02:25] | It was a shame the way it ended, though. | 尽管很可惜那样结束了 |
[02:26] | I could’ve ridden that bull till sunset, you know. | 我本可以骑那头牛直到日落 |
[02:27] | Okay, okay. I-I need you to stop talking, okay? | 好了 我需要你别再说话了 好吗 |
[02:29] | I’d-a had my 8 seconds, too. | 现在已经八秒了 |
[02:30] | You lost a lot of blood. Your heart is racing. | 你失血过多 心跳过快 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I’m gonna push this off you. | 好了 我要把这个推开 |
[02:33] | – On three. – Okay. | -数三个数 -好 |
[02:34] | Okay, one… | 好 一… |
[02:36] | two…three. | 二…三 |
[02:43] | Tee, watch out! | T 小心 |
[02:52] | – Shane! – Tee! | -肖恩 -T |
[02:58] | What a rush, huh? | 太棒了 |
[03:00] | What a rush! What a rush! | 太棒了 简直太棒了 |
[03:01] | That’s bull ridin’, son. | 这就是斗牛 小子 |
[03:03] | – Yeah. – Never felt so alive. | -是啊 -活着的感觉从未如此强烈 |
[03:05] | – That was something. – Yeah! | -真是挺厉害的 -是啊 |
[03:07] | T Tee! | |
[03:09] | – Holy… – Close call. | -老天 -死里逃生 |
[03:11] | Just…be careful. | 千万小心一点 |
[03:14] | – High time we got this started. Thank you. – Ok. | -该忙起来了 谢谢你 -好 |
[03:18] | Hey, Topher. | 陶福 |
[03:19] | Um, I just wanted to make sure that you got my application | 我想知道你是否收到我的申请 |
[03:21] | – for my second year — – Chief resident track. | -第二年… -竞选总住院医师 |
[03:23] | Got yours and Paul’s. | 你和保罗的都收到了 |
[03:24] | Too bad there’s only one slot for the two of you. | 很遗憾你们两个之间只能选一个 |
[03:28] | What’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Oh, Ragosa’s taking his medical boards next week… | 拉戈萨下周要去医委会… |
[03:30] | And they hooked him up to a neuro stimulator to quiz him. | 他们给他装了个神经刺激器以做测试 |
[03:33] | – Savages. – No, it’s his idea. | -野蛮 -不 是他自己的主意 |
[03:35] | – He wanted the motivation. – You wanna be a big swinging doctor, | -他想要动力 -你想成为霸气医生 |
[03:36] | – you gotta handle the pressure. – Let’s do this! | -就必须承受这种压力 -来吧 |
[03:38] | Okay, okay. Um, 10 causes of pancreatitis. Go! | 好了 胰腺炎的十个诱因 开始 |
[03:41] | Gallstones, ethanol, trauma, | 胆结石 酒精 外伤 |
[03:42] | – drugs, mumps — – Faster! | -药物 腮腺炎 -快点 |
[03:46] | Uh…steroids, autoimmune, | 类固醇 自身免疫 |
[03:48] | hyperlipids — | 高血脂… |
[03:49] | – Hey, I was right! – Sorry, I slipped. | -我说的没错 -抱歉 手滑了 |
[03:52] | Idiopathic… | 自发性的… |
[03:54] | You got that look in your eyes. Don’t do it. | 你眼神不对 不要那样做 |
[03:56] | No. No, don’t do it! | 不 不要做 |
[03:59] | You had it on high, didn’t you? | 你已经玩上瘾了 是不是 |
[04:00] | – Hey, Topher? – Scorpion stings. | -陶福 -蝎螫伤 |
[04:02] | – I knew that. – Yeah? | -我知道的 -喂 |
[04:04] | Okay, next one. | 好了 下个问题 |
[04:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:07] | Okay, people! Fun’s over. | 各位 娱乐时间结束 |
[04:08] | Multiple trauma coming in from the rodeo. Let’s be ready. | 牛仔竞技秀送来多位创伤患者 去做准备 |
[04:11] | All right, I’ll take incoming in Trauma 4. | 好 我去创伤四室接患者 |
[04:12] | Ragosa, Mollie, get rooms ready! | 拉戈萨 莫莉 把病房准备好 |
[04:14] | – Ready on high. – Double-time, people! Let’s go! | -准备嗨起来 -抓紧时间 各位动起来 |
[04:19] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[04:20] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:21] | Paramedic coming through! Make a way. | 急救员来了 请让开 |
[04:23] | Make a way. Back up, please. Make a path. | 请让开 请后退 请让路 |
[04:24] | Everybody, please, step back! Give us some room here! | 大家 请退后 给我们腾出些空间 |
[04:27] | I’m not gonna tell you again. Get off my son! | 我再说一遍 放开我的儿子 |
[04:28] | Where’s the driver? | 司机去哪了 |
[04:29] | Here’s over here! Hurry! Move! | 他在那里 快 动一动 |
[04:30] | I’m not gonna tell you again before I kick your ass! | 在我踹你之前再告诉你一遍 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna need you to step back. | 我需要你退后 |
[04:33] | He’s the one who hit my boy! He was the driver! | 他就是撞我儿子的人 他就是那个司机 |
[04:35] | Sir, I’m a paramedic. I’m gonna need you to step aside, okay? | 先生 我是急救员 我需要你让开 |
[04:37] | Hey, buddy, come on. Let her work. | 老兄 拜托 别妨碍她工作 |
[04:39] | – Let her work. – Sir, I’m not gonna tell you twice! | -别妨碍她工作 -先生 我不说第二遍 |
[04:42] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[04:58] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[04:58] | 第 二 季 第 十 一 集 | |
[05:03] | – He’s barely breathing. – Dr. Scott, you are bleeding. | -他快没呼吸了 -斯科特医生 你在流血 |
[05:06] | And we gotta get him out of here now! | 我们现在就把他弄出来 |
[05:07] | Look, I’m not gonna tell you again! | 别让我再说一遍 |
[05:09] | Take your hands off my boy! | 别碰我儿子 |
[05:11] | Get that under control, all right?! Calm down. | 已经得到控制了好吗 冷静点 |
[05:14] | What are you doing? That man should be in jail! | 你在干什么 那个人该进监狱 |
[05:17] | – Calm down. – Hey, look, man! | -冷静 -听着 老兄 |
[05:18] | Hey, Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! I got this. | 肯尼 肯尼 肯尼 我来 |
[05:20] | Listen to me carefully, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once. | 仔细听我说 因为我只说一遍 |
[05:22] | That man is a doctor. You want your son to live? | 那个人是个医生 你想让你儿子活命吗 |
[05:24] | – Okay. One… – You let us work, let us get to the hospital. | -一 -那就别碍事 让我们送他去医院 |
[05:26] | It is that simple. Is that clear? | 就这么简单 听明白了吗 |
[05:29] | He hit my boy. | 他撞了我儿子 |
[05:31] | And now he’s trying to help. | 可他现在想帮忙 |
[05:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:34] | Hey, I’m gonna need a statement from the driver. | 我需要司机描述一下事情经过 |
[05:35] | – Can it wait for the hospital? – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -能不能等到了医院再说 -快点快点 |
[05:37] | – Clear a path! – Let’s go! | -让出条路来 -快点 |
[05:39] | – Ready? – All right, step back. | -准备好了吗 -请退后 |
[05:40] | One…two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:44] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Get moving! | 快点快点 快走 |
[05:45] | Good. Okay. All right, make a path! Make a path! | 好的 让出条路来 让出条路来 |
[05:46] | – Back up! Make a way! – Come on! Come on! | -请退后 让路 -快点快点 |
[05:48] | – Hey, calm down! Calm down! Calm down. – I gotta go with my boy! | -冷静一下 -我要和我儿子呆在一起 |
[05:49] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[05:51] | All right, people, let’s move! | 好了各位 行动起来吧 |
[05:52] | Male, 40s, sever puncture wounds to the lower flanks, | 40岁男性 下侧腹刺伤 |
[05:55] | severe bleeding, possible brain trauma. | 严重出血 可能有颅脑损伤 |
[05:56] | – Man’s a champ! Saved my ass– – Yeah, sit back, sir. | -这哥们太牛了 救了我 -请老实躺好 |
[05:58] | Okay, hang 2 units of O-neg | 给他挂两个单位的阴性O型血 |
[05:59] | and send off a trauma panel. | 再送个清创包 |
[06:00] | Mollie, bring him to Trauma 4 and notify C.T. | 莫莉 把他送去创伤四室 通知CT室 |
[06:02] | – Shane? How is he? – Yeah, still talking. | -肖恩 他怎么样了 -还能说话 |
[06:05] | Female, 40s, deep leg lac, stable. | 40岁女性 下肢深部撕裂伤 体征稳定 |
[06:06] | Hey, nice work, Drew. Curtain 1. Let’s get Shane taken care of. | 好样的 德鲁 去一床看看肖恩 |
[06:09] | – Someone’s feeling energetic. – Yeah, you know, | -你可真有精神头啊 -是啊 |
[06:10] | you’re out in the field, you’re always up, right? | 出外勤嘛 当然得打起精神来呀 |
[06:11] | Tee, I’m sorry to pull you off your case. | T 抱歉你要先把这边的患者放一下 |
[06:13] | – I need you on incoming. – Okay. | -我需要你去看看等下送来的患者 -好 |
[06:14] | Okay, Jordan, you’re with Drew on the cowboy. | 好的 乔丹 你去帮德鲁诊治那个牛仔 |
[06:16] | – Got it. – Catch you later, Jordan. | -好的 -等会儿再聊 乔丹 |
[06:17] | Hey, enjoy that rodeo vic. He’s a real piece of work. | 好好照顾竞技牛仔 他可不一般 |
[06:19] | – What’s up? – Scott got in an accident. | -怎么了 -斯科特出车祸了 |
[06:21] | I need you to step in. | 我需要你出面处理一下 |
[06:22] | Male, 20s, blunt chest trauma | 20岁男性 车祸导致的 |
[06:23] | from M.V.A., tachy and hypotensive. | 胸部钝挫伤 心跳过速及低血压 |
[06:24] | Flail chest, probable hemothorax. | 连枷胸 有可能胸腔积血 |
[06:26] | Trauma for a chest tube, then up to the O.R. | 插入胸腔引流管 然后送去手术室 |
[06:28] | – Okay, Tee, go. – No, no, no! This is my patient! | -好的T 走 -不行 这是我的患者 |
[06:30] | – No, I’m — – Wait, Scott! Scott! The police called. | -我 -别急 斯科特 警察来电话了 |
[06:32] | You were in that accident. | 那场车祸也牵连到了你 |
[06:33] | Yes, I was, but I’m fine. Topher, I’m fine. | 没错 可我没事 陶福 我没事 |
[06:35] | Okay, well, you’re gonna have to answer some questions. | 那你也得去回答警方的问题 |
[06:36] | I mean, they need you to take a drug test. | 他们需要给你做药检 |
[06:38] | – What happened out there? – I-I don’t — | -到底发生什么了 -我不… |
[06:39] | Can we talk about it later? | 能不能等会儿再谈 |
[06:40] | No. Okay, fine, | 不行 好吧 |
[06:42] | but there’s no way I can let you work on that kid. | 但我不能让你去治疗那个孩子 |
[06:43] | Look, there’s no time for this! | 没时间争执了 |
[06:44] | The kid needs me in there right now! | 我必须马上去救治那个孩子 |
[06:46] | Well, not until we check you out. | 我们得先给你检查一下啊 |
[06:47] | We gotta make sure there’s no brain trauma. | 得先确定你没有颅脑损伤才行 |
[06:48] | My name is Scott Clemmens. | 我叫斯科特·克莱门斯 |
[06:50] | – Z, y, x, w, v, u, t. – Scott… | -ZYXWVUT… -斯科特 |
[06:52] | It is tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. | 现在时间 周二晚八点半 |
[06:54] | That boy’s blood pressure is 82 over 42 and falling fast. | 那个男孩的血压是82/42并在快速下降 |
[06:57] | I am the on-call surgeon, | 我是值班医生 |
[06:58] | and if you don’t let me in there right now | 如果你现在不让我进去 |
[07:00] | to drain the blood from his chest, he’s gonna die. | 抽出他胸腔内的积血 他会死的 |
[07:02] | Okay, look, T.C. can get it started. | 听着 TC可以先开始抽血 |
[07:04] | We can call around for another thoracic surgeon. | 我们再找找有没有别的胸科医生可以来 |
[07:05] | Oh, come on! Just… | 拜托 你就 |
[07:08] | Do the neuro, clear me, | 给我做神经系统检查 证明无碍 |
[07:10] | – and let me get into surgery. – Scott, even if… | -让我进去做手术 -斯科特 即使 |
[07:13] | The — the family has called the hospital. | 那家人给医院来过电话了 |
[07:15] | They don’t want you anywhere near their son. | 他们不想让你接近他们的儿子 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to sit this one out. | 对不起 但这台手术你不能插手 |
[07:21] | Well, actually, you know, | 其实吧 我跟你说 |
[07:22] | it’s not as dangerous as people think it is. | 其实这没人们想的那么危险 |
[07:25] | – Bandage, please. – Ain’t no rules, no nothing. | -绷带 -没那么多条条框框 |
[07:28] | You’re hotter than a summer revival. | 你比秋老虎还热辣呢 |
[07:30] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[07:31] | Easy there, cowboy. She’s already spoken for. | 淡定点 牛仔哥 她已经有主了 |
[07:33] | Man’s gotta speak his mind. | 有话就要说出来嘛 |
[07:34] | Hey, you better speak it quieter. | 你还是小声点说吧 |
[07:36] | – Your girlfriend’s in the next room. – Yeah. How is she? | -你女朋友就在隔壁 -她怎么样了 |
[07:38] | – She’s good. – All right. | -她挺好的 -那就好 |
[07:39] | I sutured the wound, but he’s still tachy. | 我已经把伤口缝合了 可他还是心跳过速 |
[07:41] | Blood infusion could help. What about his x-rays? | 输点血应该管用 他的X光片呢 |
[07:43] | – Uh, they’re right over there. They look normal to me. – Okay. | -就在那儿 我看着挺正常的 -好 |
[07:46] | Where’s Dr. Superman at? | 超人医生去哪儿了 |
[07:48] | I need to give him a hug. | 我得好好抱抱他 |
[07:49] | I’d be feedin’ the worms if he hadn’t come along. | 如果不是他 我现在就该烂在地里喂虫子了 |
[07:52] | Talking about T.C. | 他在说TC |
[07:53] | Oh, boy, talk about cojones. | 我说的是勇气 |
[07:55] | He nearly gave up the ghost. | 他差点就变孤魂野鬼了 |
[07:57] | – I’m sorry. What? – You know, died. | -你说什么 -他差点就死了 |
[08:00] | This giant silver thingamabob, sharper than a spur, | 那个银色的大家伙 比马刺还尖 |
[08:03] | – it came down about this close to his neck. – Is that true? | -就差一点就砸中他的脖子了 -真的吗 |
[08:08] | I guess. I don’t know. I mean, I was — | 大概吧 我不知道 我当时 |
[08:10] | – Came in from a bad angle. – Drew. | -看得不是很清楚 -德鲁 |
[08:11] | Bad angle? What are you talking about? | 什么不清楚 你在说什么 |
[08:12] | This thing, it would’ve cut his head, I swear to god. | 那东西差点就把他头戳烂了 我发誓 |
[08:15] | Okay, sir, just breathe deep. | 好了 请深呼吸 |
[08:18] | – There you go. – Drew? | -好的 -德鲁 |
[08:21] | Does this hurt? | 疼吗 |
[08:23] | All right, what about here? | 好的 这里疼吗 |
[08:26] | How long have you had this pain? | 你这样疼了有多久了 |
[08:27] | A-about a week. | 大约一周吧 |
[08:29] | At first, I thought it was just cramps, | 一开始我以为只是痛经 |
[08:31] | but then I got a fever. | 可后来我却发了高烧 |
[08:33] | Uh, where are your parents? We need their consent for tests. | 你父母在哪儿 我需要他们的许可才能化验 |
[08:35] | My dad’s driving in from Dallas. He had to go there for work. | 我爸正从达拉斯开车赶过来 他在那里工作 |
[08:37] | But you can reach him on his cell. | 但你可以给他打电话 |
[08:39] | Does this mean I’m gonna have to miss volleyball? | 这是不是意味着我不能打排球了 |
[08:42] | I gotta get my practice time. | 我得训练啊 |
[08:43] | Uh, what are you in? Eighth grade? | 你上几年级 初三吗 |
[08:45] | Ninth grade. I’m a freshman. | 高一 我是新生 |
[08:47] | I play J.V., but I’m first alternate on varsity. | 我在后备队 但我是大学运动队第一候选人 |
[08:51] | Wow. Is that how you, uh, sprained your wrist? | 你就是打排球扭伤手腕的吗 |
[08:52] | No. Carpal tunnel. | 不是 我有腕管症候群 |
[08:54] | My dad says I text too much. | 我爸说我短信发太多了 |
[08:58] | I-I see you had your appendix taken out. | 看来你摘除过阑尾 |
[09:01] | Yeah, right here. | 嗯 就在这里 |
[09:03] | Still kinda hurts. | 还是有点疼 |
[09:04] | Uh, do you remember who your surgeon was? | 你还记得你的手术医师是谁吗 |
[09:08] | Dr. Bell-hart. | 贝尔哈特医生 |
[09:10] | Krista, hold on for a sec. | 克丽丝塔 等一下 |
[09:12] | Hey, I’m doing a surgical consult on Catherine Redding. | 我在给凯瑟琳·雷丁做外科咨询 |
[09:14] | – Uh, she was your — – My appy patient. | -她是你… -我给她做过阑尾手术 |
[09:16] | Yeah. She’s a sweet girl. What’s she in for? | 那姑娘挺可爱的 她怎么了 |
[09:18] | Abdominal pain and fever. It could be post-op complications. | 腹部疼痛伴有发烧 可能是术后并发症 |
[09:20] | – Who was your attending? – It was Joey, | -谁是主治医生 -乔伊 |
[09:22] | but he let me drive the whole way. | 但他让我主刀完成的手术 |
[09:23] | So you counted lap pads? Irrigated before closing? | 你数过止血棉没 缝合伤口之前清洗了没 |
[09:25] | You think I screwed up? | 你觉得是我手术失误 |
[09:26] | You know it could’ve been any number of things. | 你知道这有很多种可能吧 |
[09:28] | I mean, did you even check? | 你给她做检查了没 |
[09:29] | Of course. I’m still ordering a C.T. just to be safe. | 当然 我还给她预约了CT以防万一 |
[09:33] | She’s 14 years old, | 她才只有十四岁 |
[09:34] | and you’re about to give her more radiation? | 你就准备让她遭受那么多辐射 |
[09:35] | Okay, uh…we’ll do an ultrasound and run labs. | 好吧 那就做个超声波 让实验室化验 |
[09:39] | But you better be right, | 但你最好是对的 |
[09:40] | because if something else happens to her, | 一旦她出了什么事 |
[09:42] | this will be on you. | 责任就在你身上 |
[09:47] | – How’s he doing? – Touch and go. | -他怎么样了 -情况危急 |
[09:48] | We stabilized him for surgery. | 已稳定下来 就等手术了 |
[09:50] | I heard Scott plowed into him. Is that true? | 听说是斯科特撞了他 是真的吗 |
[09:52] | Scott doesn’t know how it happened. | 斯科特不知道是怎么一回事 |
[09:53] | The police are on their way. They wanna talk to him. | 警察正在赶来的路上 想和他谈谈话 |
[09:55] | Oh, that’s never good. | 这可不太妙 |
[09:56] | Hope for his sake he wasn’t responsible. | 希望别是他的责任 |
[09:57] | – Pulse ox is down to 80. – Okay. | -脉搏血氧饱和度降至80 -好的 |
[09:59] | Second tube is in. | 第二根管插进去了 |
[10:02] | Whoa! Geez! | 天哪 |
[10:03] | He’s gonna bleed out. Give me gloves. | 大出血了 给我手套 |
[10:04] | – I’m losing his pulse. – Heart rate’s up to 170. | -我摸不到他的脉搏了 -心率升至170 |
[10:06] | I’m cracking his chest. | 我要给他开胸了 |
[10:12] | Aorta is clamped. Paddles. | 主动脉已夹紧 给我电极板 |
[10:15] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:18] | Still nothing. | 还是没心跳 |
[10:19] | – Increase to 30 joules. – Okay. | -加到30焦 -好 |
[10:21] | Ready? Clear. | 准备好了吗 离手 |
[10:27] | It’s beating. That was close. | 有心跳了 刚才好险 |
[10:29] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏很强 |
[10:30] | Let’s pack him, get him up to surgery. | 把他缝合上 送他去手术室 |
[10:32] | – You want me to scrub in? – No, I can get started. | -要我刷手协助吗 -不 我来吧 |
[10:34] | All right, now most of all, | 现在最重要的是 |
[10:35] | I need you to convince the dad to let Scott up there. | 你得说服他爸爸让斯科特来做手术 |
[10:37] | – All right. Let me get into it. – All right. | -好 我来处理 -好 |
[10:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:43] | Now we gave him something for the pain. | 我们现在要给他点药物止痛 |
[10:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:47] | This is for you. Okay. | 方便你看他 好了 |
[10:50] | The quietest I’ve ever seen him. | 这是我见过的他最安静的样子 |
[10:53] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样 |
[10:54] | Well, his hip is healing fine, | 他的骨盆会愈合的 |
[10:55] | but we’re having trouble getting his heart rate down. | 但我们很难降低他的心率 |
[10:57] | Did he have a history with drugs? Alcohol? | 他有没有吸毒史 酗酒史 |
[11:00] | Oh. Yeah, he used to drink a ton. | 有 他以前可真是海量 |
[11:02] | It’s the one thing about him that I fixed. | 这是我给他改正的毛病之一 |
[11:05] | Well, he is quite the character. | 他确实是这种人 |
[11:07] | Ooh, he talks a lot and flirts, | 他讲起来滔滔不绝 还喜欢打情骂俏 |
[11:09] | skirts death on a daily basis. | 每天都想做裙下鬼 |
[11:12] | He’s been that way since I’ve known him. | 从我认识他 他就一直这样 |
[11:14] | Yeah? Does he still ride bulls? | 是吗 他还骑牛吗 |
[11:16] | Oh. No, not on the rodeo circuit. They made him quit. | 不 不在牛仔竞技场上骑了 他退出了 |
[11:18] | So what does he do in the rodeo? | 那他在竞技场上干什么 |
[11:20] | Nearly gets himself killed. | 他差点丧命 |
[11:22] | Steer wrestlin’, barrel racin’. | 追牛扳倒 绕桶比赛 |
[11:24] | The crowd loves it. We’re a team. | 观众喜欢看 我们是个团队 |
[11:26] | I’m retired, but now I call out the acts, | 我退休了 但我负责报幕 |
[11:29] | and he does his thing. | 他负责表演 |
[11:30] | – And you’re okay with that? – If you take that away, | -你允许他这样 -如果这些都不能做 |
[11:33] | he wouldn’t be the man I fell in love with, would he? | 他就不是那个我爱的人了 对吧 |
[11:35] | Oh, he’d be dead inside without it. | 要是没有它 他的心就死了 |
[11:37] | How long have you two been together? | 你们两个在一起有多久了 |
[11:39] | Oh, my Goodness. | 我的天 |
[11:41] | Too long, I suppose. | 太久了 |
[11:43] | Oh, we don’t have any rings. | 我们没有什么戒指 |
[11:45] | We never thought to make it official. | 我们没想过建立正式关系 |
[11:47] | No kids, though we did talk about it from time to time. | 没有孩子 虽然我们时不时就谈起这事 |
[11:50] | Seems like a…sweet guy. | 听起来他是个…可爱的人 |
[11:53] | I’m sure he would’ve been a great dad. | 我想他肯定能当个好爸爸 |
[11:57] | Yeah, his heart’s in the right place. | 他有一颗善心 |
[11:59] | He just never was daddy material. | 只不过他从来都不是当爸爸那块料 |
[12:03] | You know, I’m not the smartest woman in the world, | 我不是世界上最聪明的女人 |
[12:04] | but I wasn’t dumb enough to get knocked up by a man | 但一个下次牛仔竞技是否成功都未知的人 |
[12:07] | who couldn’t think past his next bull ride. | 我还没傻到要怀上他的孩子 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | E-excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:23] | Yeah. It was really something, huh? | 是啊 真的挺惊险的 |
[12:25] | I haven’t felt that way since, uh — | 自从那什么之后我就没有过这种感觉了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, getting shot at and missed. It’s great. | 差点中弹什么的 感觉棒呆 |
[12:28] | Kinda makes you see everything in a whole new light. | 这好像能让你以全新的方式看待一切 |
[12:30] | Yeah? So what are you seeing? | 是吗 那你看见什么了 |
[12:33] | Aw, you know, just how confused I am. | 我看见了我自己有多困惑 |
[12:35] | You know, my — my life’s changing so much. | 我的生活改变太大了 |
[12:37] | I feel bad for Jordan. | 我觉得对不起乔丹 |
[12:39] | You know, I just — I feel stupid for — | 我感觉自己太傻了 |
[12:41] | for holding back, for not going all in. | 我畏畏缩缩 我没有全身心投入进去 |
[12:42] | Oh, no, no. You went all in. You got her pregnant. | 不 你确实投入进去了 你把她弄怀孕了 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:46] | Yeah, but she needs more than that from me. | 她需要我做的远不止这些 |
[12:48] | You know, I thought I’d be okay by now, but after… | 我以为我现在很好 但是… |
[12:51] | breakdown in group and… | 在小组里崩溃之后… |
[12:54] | Look, having a baby is — is great. | 听着 有小孩这件事很棒 |
[12:57] | It’s exciting. I’m excited. | 很令人兴奋 我很兴奋 |
[12:59] | But? | 但是 |
[13:00] | It just feels like I have to get things together faster. | 我感觉我得更快地理清思绪 |
[13:02] | I mean, I have to — I have to be able | 我必须 我必须得做到 |
[13:04] | to fix things in my head quicker | 更快地处理我脑中的事情 |
[13:06] | – than if we weren’t having a kid, you know? – Yeah. | -跟没孩子的时候相比 懂吗 -懂 |
[13:08] | Lot of added pressure. | 这给我增加了很多压力 |
[13:09] | – Yeah? And what does Jordan have to say? – I haven’t told her. | -那乔丹能说什么 -我还没告诉她 |
[13:11] | Why? W-why? | 为什么 |
[13:13] | Because I’m… I don’t know what to say. | 因为我…我不知道该说什么 |
[13:14] | You know, it’s all kinda swirling around in my head. | 这些事情在我脑海里打转 |
[13:16] | And… | 而且… |
[13:17] | You know, I don’t wanna hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[13:18] | I don’t want her to feel like it’s anything to do with her, | 我不想让她觉得这些事都是因为她 |
[13:20] | ’cause it’s not. It’s all me. | 因为原本就不是 都是因为我 |
[13:22] | But not telling her’s worse. | 但不告诉她更糟 |
[13:24] | Dr. Callahan, the patient’s ready now. | 卡拉翰医生 患者准备好手术了 |
[13:26] | All right. Patient’s ready. | 好了 患者准备好了 |
[13:28] | Lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | I got witnesses he hit my boy. | 我亲眼看见他撞了我儿子 |
[13:32] | – Now you’re telling me… – I understand. | -现在你跟我说… -我明白 |
[13:33] | That he’s the best man for this job? | 他是做手术的最佳人选 |
[13:33] | I-I know this is hard, Mr. Johnson. | 我知道这很难接受 约翰逊先生 |
[13:35] | You don’t know nothin’! | 你什么也不知道 |
[13:35] | – What you talking about? – Look, Dr. Clemens | -你说什么 -听着 克莱门斯医生 |
[13:37] | is our most qualified surgeon, | 是我们最好的外科医生 |
[13:39] | – especially with this… – Mr. Johnson. | -尤其是对于这… -约翰逊先生 |
[13:40] | – Type of — – Scott, this is not a good time. | -这种…-斯考特 现在可不是时候 |
[13:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来在这儿干什么 |
[13:43] | – Take another step closer! – Please! | -再走近一步试试 -别这样 |
[13:44] | If you want your boy to live, | 如果你想让你儿子活下来 |
[13:45] | you’ll let me do this operation. | 你就让我来做他的手术 |
[13:46] | – You’re not touching my boy. – Just let me say my piece, please. | -不许你碰我儿子 -求你让我把话说完 |
[13:49] | Sir, Malik’s lung is badly injured, | 先生 马利克的肺部伤得很重 |
[13:52] | and several ribs are detached from his chest. | 多发肋骨骨折 |
[13:54] | We need to repair the lung | 我们得修复他的肺部 |
[13:55] | and put his chest wall back together. | 再固定住他的胸壁 |
[13:57] | No one can do that like I can. | 没人能做得比我好 |
[14:00] | Believe me, Mr. Johnson, there is nobody in this hospital — | 相信我 约翰逊先生 在这医院里没有人 |
[14:02] | Nobody wants your boy to live more than I do. | 没人比我更想让你儿子活下来 |
[14:05] | Oh, is that right? | 这么说好吗 |
[14:06] | More than me? More than his family? | 比我还想 比他的家人还想 |
[14:08] | – No, what I meant — – I know what you meant! | -不 我是说… -我知道你想说什么 |
[14:11] | You meant that you’re guilty. You hit him. | 你想说你愧疚 因为你撞了他 |
[14:14] | So you go in there and you better go fix my boy. | 所以你得进去 你得治好我儿子 |
[14:17] | That’s right, ’cause if you don’t, I’m gonna sue you, | 对 要是你敢不这么做 我就起诉你 |
[14:20] | and I’m gonna see your ass rot in jail. | 我要看着你烂在监狱里 |
[14:22] | Okay, we’ll fix it. | 好 我们会治好他的 |
[14:23] | Okay, go scrub in for surgery. I’ll call legal. | 去刷手准备手术吧 我去给律师打电话 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:28] | Don’t say nothin’ to me! Don’t say nothin’ to me. | 别跟我说一个字 一个字都别说 |
[14:37] | All right. | 好 |
[14:40] | No sign of gallstones. Could be viral. | 没有胆结石的迹象 可能是病毒引起的 |
[14:41] | Or a drug-resistant peritonitis. | 或者是耐药性腹膜炎 |
[14:43] | Did you sterilize your instruments? | 你给手术器械消毒了吗 |
[14:44] | No, I spat on them. Paul, what do you think? | 不 我在上面吐痰了 保罗你想什么呢 |
[14:46] | I think there’s a giant neon sign on this girl that says | 我觉得这女孩的病情明显在说 |
[14:47] | mistakes were made during surgery. | 手术中出了问题 |
[14:49] | Oh, a few weeks into your rotation, | 才几周轮班 |
[14:50] | you’re suddenly the expert on surgical mistakes. | 你就突然变成外科问题专家了 |
[14:52] | – You’re not your dad. – Gee, thank you for the reminder. | -你可不是你父亲 -天 谢谢你提醒我 |
[14:54] | You know, maybe if you focused more on surgery | 如果你能把注意力多放在手术上 |
[14:56] | a little bit more than Joey’s ass, | 而不是整天关注乔伊的翘臀 |
[14:57] | – this girl wouldn’t be back in here. – You don’t — | -这女孩也不会又回到这里 -你不 |
[14:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I get this crap at home. | 注意点 我家里也这么闹腾 |
[15:00] | I don’t need it here. What the hell’s going on? | 我不想在这儿重演 到底怎么了 |
[15:02] | – We were just — – Disagreeing on the differential. | -我们只是…-对鉴别诊断产生了分歧 |
[15:04] | You guys are on the same team. | 你们两个是一条船上的 |
[15:07] | Sorry. We — we’ll work together. | 抱歉 我们会好好合作的 |
[15:09] | See that you do. | 说话算话 |
[15:10] | Just run your tests and then report back to me. | 去做检测 结果反馈给我 |
[15:12] | – All right. Thank you. – Thank you. All right. | -好 谢谢 -好 谢谢 |
[15:15] | Nice job. | 干的好 |
[15:16] | Really? You’re blaming me? | 真的 你怪我 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll solve this. | -对 -别着急 交给我处理 |
[15:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Any word on Scott? | 斯科特那有消息了吗 |
[15:23] | Okay, the rumor mill? It is in full force. | 这回谣言工厂可算是火力全开了 |
[15:25] | Yeah. You know, was it his fault? | 你知道的 究竟是他的过失 |
[15:27] | – Wasn’t it his fault? – Right. | -或者不是他的过失 -是啊 |
[15:28] | I can’t imagine what he’s going through. | 我都不敢想象他现在的感受 |
[15:29] | Yeah, my buddy on the force said | 对啊 我有个警方的哥们说 |
[15:30] | he might be facing charges. | 他有可能会被起诉 |
[15:32] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[15:33] | – Hey, I’ll see you later? – Yeah. | -那待会见了 -待会见 |
[15:35] | – Jordan. – Yeah? | -乔丹 -怎么了 |
[15:36] | Fresh off the scan — Shane’s heart echo. | 刚拿到肖恩的心脏超音波检查结果 |
[15:38] | It’s weird. His ejection fraction is way down. | 很奇怪 他的心脏射血分数十分的低 |
[15:41] | You think this is weird? Look at that. | 你觉得这很奇怪吗 看那边 |
[15:43] | I hate to be the one to deliver this news to you, ma’am, | 我实在不忍告诉你这个消息 夫人 |
[15:45] | but you have lupus, and… | 你患了狼疮 而且 |
[15:48] | – maybe the herpes. – Shane? | -有可能还有疱疹 -肖恩 |
[15:49] | – I’m here for my bunion. – I understand, ma’am. | -我是来治拇囊炎的 -我明白 夫人 |
[15:52] | Shane, what is going on? | 肖恩 你在干什么 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. He’s not a doctor. I apologize. | 不好意思 他不是医生 我向您道歉 |
[15:54] | What do you mean I’m not–how dare you? | 我怎么不是医生了 你怎么敢这么说 |
[15:55] | You don’t think I know who I am? | 你觉得我不知道自己是谁吗 |
[15:57] | Baby, this is not funny. | 亲爱的 这不好玩 |
[15:58] | Yeah, stop fooling around. | 没错 别再干蠢事了 |
[15:59] | No, but my name’s Dr. Beckman. | 不 我是贝克曼医生 |
[16:01] | – I sincerely apologize. – And this — this — this woman here, | -真诚地向您道歉 -这边这位女士 |
[16:03] | she’s in serious troub– | 她的病情很严重 |
[16:06] | – Let’s get you back — Drew! – Oh, my God! | -我们带你回病房 德鲁 -我的天 |
[16:10] | – Baby! – Let’s get him on his side. | -宝贝 -把他身子侧躺到这边 |
[16:11] | Shane! | 肖恩 |
[16:14] | Somebody get a gurney, please. | 麻烦来个人去推张轮床过来 |
[16:15] | You gotta help him! | 请你一定要救救他 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:23] | You see there? | 看到那里了吗 |
[16:24] | Now Shane’s bleeding is caused by | 肖恩的出血症状是由 |
[16:26] | dilated veins in his throat called varices. | 喉内血管扩张引起的 也叫静脉曲张 |
[16:28] | They can be caused by alcoholism. | 可能是酒精中毒引发的 |
[16:31] | It is possible that he never stopped drinking? | 有没有可能他其实并没有戒酒 |
[16:34] | No, I believe he quit. | 不会的 我相信他已经戒了 |
[16:36] | I mean, he makes things up, but he’s not a liar. | 他有时会编故事 但他不会骗我的 |
[16:38] | Well, did he ever have a psychiatric evaluation? | 那他有去做过心理评估吗 |
[16:40] | No. Not since I’ve known him. | 没有 从我认识他开始 他从没去过 |
[16:42] | Okay. Listen, I know how people talk, | 好吧 听我说 我知道他名声不好 |
[16:44] | and I know that he can be boastful, | 我也知道他喜欢自吹自擂 |
[16:46] | but that is… | 但那只是 |
[16:47] | that’s just part of being in the rodeo, you know? | 那只是他表演的一部分罢了 你懂吗 |
[16:50] | And stretching the truth’s just part of his charm. | 夸大事实也是他魅力的一部分 |
[16:54] | Pretending to be a doctor is a step beyond boastful. | 假装自己是医生就不只是吹嘘那么简单了 |
[16:59] | Yeah. That did kind of freak me out. | 没错 确实有点吓到我了 |
[17:01] | Yeah. You just hang tight, okay? | 是啊 你待在这耐心等等 好吗 |
[17:06] | Wait, in–in which case, liability is unlimited? | 等等 哪个案子 你说责任是无限的 |
[17:09] | That… | 那个 |
[17:10] | Hold — hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[17:12] | – What is it, Michael? – You have visitors. | -怎么了迈克 -有人找你 |
[17:13] | They say they’ve been waiting a long time. | 他们说他们等得够久了 |
[17:15] | Greg, I gotta–I gotta call you back. Okay. | 格雷格 我得挂了 再打给你 好 |
[17:18] | – They want more than a drug test, don’t they? – Yeah. | -他们不光是想让他做药检对吧 -对 |
[17:21] | And I overheard them talking about pressing charges | 我不小心听到他们说要以驾驶疏忽 |
[17:23] | for reckless driving. | 起诉他 |
[17:26] | Okay. Uh… stall them. | 这样 你拖住他们 |
[17:28] | What? What do you mean “Stall them”? | 什么 拖住他们是什么意思 |
[17:30] | – What do I say? – Tell them the truth. | -我该怎么说 -把事实告诉他们 |
[17:31] | Tell them the kid is critical, | 告诉他们那个孩子很危险 |
[17:32] | and I’m talking to Scott now. | 我现在去跟斯科特谈谈 |
[17:40] | Pulse ox is holding at 91%. | 脉搏血氧值保持在91% |
[17:42] | Fine job stopping the bleeding. | 设法止住血 |
[17:44] | Had to take out half a lung to do it. | 得切掉半个肺才能止住 |
[17:45] | Stabilize the rib while I drill? | 我钻入时帮忙固定住他的肋骨 |
[17:47] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 好的 来吧 |
[17:52] | Guys, I hate to have to do this. | 几位 我不想打扰你们 |
[17:54] | Scott, I need you to come downstairs with me. | 但是斯科特 你必须跟我下楼一趟 |
[17:55] | – You gotta be kidding me. – What the hell’s going on? | -没开玩笑吧 -到底怎么了 |
[17:57] | Tee, please just take over. | T 只有麻烦你来接着做了 |
[17:59] | Are you insane? The boy has a hole in his chest. | 你疯了吗 这孩子胸口还有个洞呢 |
[18:02] | Y-you think I wanna do this? The police are downstairs. | 我也不想这样 可是警察就在楼下 |
[18:04] | Well, the police can wait. | 那警察只能等等了 |
[18:05] | Let me give you a reality check, Scott. | 你根本不知道你遇上什么麻烦了 斯科特 |
[18:07] | They’re talking about filing charges down there. | 他们说要起诉你 |
[18:09] | That’s right. Take the damn drug test. | 你没听错 所以还是去做个见鬼的药检吧 |
[18:11] | No, I’m not leaving the kid. | 不 我不会放着这孩子不管 |
[18:12] | We need one more hour, | 再给我一个小时 |
[18:14] | and then they can do what they want. | 等这边完了我随他们处置 |
[18:15] | – Give him the hour, Toph. – One hour. | -再给他一小时 陶福 -就一小时 |
[18:17] | I don’t know that I can, but I’ll try. | 我不确定能不能做到 我尽力 |
[18:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:22] | Do I have a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[18:24] | Stabilize the rib. | 固定住肋骨 |
[18:25] | Got it. | 好的 |
[18:30] | You really cried watching “Finding nemo”? | 你看「海底总动员」时候真的哭了吗 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God. Like a freakin’ baby. | 那可不 跟个小孩似的 |
[18:35] | I mean, his mom gets killed the first minute. | 我是说 他妈妈一开始就死了 |
[18:37] | Are you serious? Who put that in a kid’s movie? | 说真的 谁会在儿童电影里这么写啊 |
[18:40] | I’m freakin’ almost tearing up thinking about it right now. | 我现在想想都快哭了 |
[18:42] | Stupid-ass barracuda. | 该死的梭鱼 |
[18:44] | I was surprised it got you. | 我很意外你居然被这样的情节触动 |
[18:46] | Why do you always say stuff like that? | 你为什么老是这样说 |
[18:48] | Like what? | 说什么 |
[18:49] | Like you’re always surprised that I feel this | 老是说你很意外我会这样想 |
[18:51] | or that I feel… | 或者那样想 |
[18:53] | Basically, that I show my feelings. | 基本上 我向你表达我的感情 |
[18:54] | – That I’m open. I– – I’m just giving you crap. Whatever. | -我敞开心胸 -我随口说的 别在意 |
[18:57] | You’re a guy. I’m not used to that from guys. | 你是个男人 我有点不习惯男人说这些 |
[18:58] | Okay, what are you used to in guys? | 好吧 那你喜欢男人跟你说什么 |
[19:00] | Well, you know that I’ve dated, like, 10,000, | 你知道的 我这个人阅尽天下男色 |
[19:02] | so let me see… | 所以我得好好想想 |
[19:03] | Ahh. There we go. I remember this. | 又来了 我记得这一套 |
[19:05] | We’re deflecting again. You know, you do that a lot. | 你又转移重点 你经常这样做你知道吗 |
[19:08] | Okay, so I’m always… | 好吧 所以我老是 |
[19:10] | surprised by you and I always deflect. | 被你惊到 还老是转移重点 |
[19:13] | Is there anything else you’d like to comment on? | 还有什么事你想发表一下高见吗 |
[19:15] | Look, I’m not putting you down. We’re just talking. | 我并不是指责你 我们只是在聊天而已 |
[19:17] | We just — we’re having casual conversation. | 就是随意聊一聊 |
[19:19] | Yo, listen, I-I deflect, too. | 听着 我有时也会转移重点 |
[19:21] | I-I have the fake laugh I do when I don’t wanna talk. | 我不想说话的时候 脸上会带着假笑 |
[19:24] | You know what I’m talking about, when I don’t want to talk. | 你知道那个表情吧 我不想说话的时候 |
[19:25] | No, that’s — I-it’s not that I don’t wanna talk. | 不 我并不是不想跟你说 |
[19:28] | It’s just, I don’t want to talk about that. | 只是 我不想谈那些 |
[19:29] | The men in my past? No, don’t do that. | 谈我以前的男人 不 我不想谈 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | We’ll — we’ll talk about something else. | 那我们来聊点其他的 |
[19:37] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[19:42] | Ow! My back! Oh, my God! | 我的背 天哪 |
[19:44] | My back! My back! | 我的背 背疼 |
[19:46] | Everybody, back up. | 所有人 往后退 |
[19:48] | I fell off the roof. There’s no railing. | 我从房顶摔下来了 没有栏杆 |
[19:50] | Okay, let me go get the backboard. | 好的 我去拿背板 |
[19:51] | – And get me a painkiller! – Yep. | -我需要止痛药 -好的 |
[19:52] | Hold up. Hold up. Hold on. | 等等 先等等 |
[19:55] | Okay, who saw this man fall? | 好了 谁看到他摔下来了 |
[19:57] | Anybody? | 有人看到吗 |
[20:00] | Who–who actually saw it?? | 有谁亲眼看到他摔下来了 |
[20:02] | You? You didn’t see anything, huh? | 你呢 你什么都没看到 是吧 |
[20:04] | No. I didn’t think so. | 没有 我想也没有 |
[20:08] | Get the hell up. | 快他妈起来 |
[20:08] | I-I can’t even move, man. | 我根本动不了 先生 |
[20:10] | I can’t move. | 动不了 |
[20:11] | Get up, Sean. | 快起来吧 西恩 |
[20:13] | Wait. You know him? | 等等 你认识他 |
[20:14] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 是啊 当然认识 |
[20:16] | Every come of months, he takes a ride to the E.R. | 每个月 他都要到急诊室走一趟 |
[20:18] | And every time, it’s the same story–fell off the roof. | 每次都是一样的故事 摔下房顶 |
[20:22] | And every time, he just wants more oxy. | 每次来 都是想要氧可酮 |
[20:25] | Come on. On your feet, Sean. | 快点 自己站起来 西恩 |
[20:27] | There we go. Yeah. | 快起来 这就对了 |
[20:29] | Come on, Kenny. Damn, man. | 别这样肯尼 该死 |
[20:32] | Aw, man. That sucks, huh? | 哥们 很不爽 对吧 |
[20:35] | Have a nice night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚啊 |
[20:37] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[20:38] | I got a few moves. | 我还是有两下子的 |
[20:49] | – Uh, look, Krista… – You know what? | -克丽丝塔 -知道吗 |
[20:51] | I-I don’t think we should talk about anything | 我觉得目前除了病患 |
[20:52] | other than the case right now, Paul. | 我们不该谈别的事 保罗 |
[20:53] | Okay. All right. Well, um… | 好吧 好的 |
[20:56] | Let’s, uh, review what we have here. | 我们再看看病患情况如何 |
[20:57] | It’s a weird collection of symptoms. | 症状挺奇怪的 |
[20:59] | Uh, inflamed pancreas. | 胰腺炎 |
[21:00] | Pleural effusions. | 胸腔积液 |
[21:01] | Trouble breathing. | 呼吸困难 |
[21:03] | Increasing pain. | 疼痛加剧 |
[21:04] | All in a 14-year-old girl. | 这个十四岁女孩身上都全了 |
[21:12] | Catherine’s on the J.V. Squad, right? | 凯瑟琳进了后备队 对吗 |
[21:13] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[21:14] | But she’s pissed she’s not on varsity. | 但她对于自己没进校队很不高兴 |
[21:17] | And she wants a scholarship to college. | 而且她想拿大学奖学金 |
[21:18] | I mean, what if she’s trying to impress her dad? | 如果她是想让她爸爸以她为荣呢 |
[21:21] | Yeah. It wouldn’t be the first time. | 是啊 她也不是第一个 |
[21:23] | That’s our answer. | 这就是原因 |
[21:25] | Her carpal tunnel isn’t from texting, is it? | 她的腕管综合征并不是发短信引发的 对吗 |
[21:27] | We need a hormone panel. | 我们要做个激素测试 |
[21:29] | Yeah. Come on. | 没错 快来吧 |
[21:31] | Let me make this as clear as I can. | 让我详细地说清楚 |
[21:33] | If you pull Scott Clemmens from this surgery, | 如果你不让斯科特·克莱门斯参加手术 |
[21:35] | you are endangering this boy’s life. | 这孩子的性命就危险了 |
[21:36] | We were told there’s another doctor up there. | 我们听说那还有个医生 |
[21:38] | You’re a doctor. You can replace him. | 你是个医生 你可以替他 |
[21:40] | No, it doesn’t work that way. | 不 事情不是这么来的 |
[21:41] | Scott Clemmens is our on-call surgeon. | 斯科特·克莱门斯是今晚当值的外科医生 |
[21:43] | I just spoke with Scott. | 我刚和斯科特谈过 |
[21:44] | They just need one more hour up there. | 他们还需要一个小时 |
[21:45] | They have a warrant, Topher. | 他们有拘捕令 陶福 |
[21:47] | We just got a bystander video from the accident. | 我们刚得到一份围观群众拍的事故现场录像 |
[21:49] | This will change your mind. | 看了你就会改主意的 |
[21:58] | He ran right through that stop sign. | 他直接开过了停车的警示牌 |
[22:05] | B.P.’s down to 74 systolic. | 血压降到74了 |
[22:07] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么不对劲 |
[22:08] | It’s not just a bleed. | 不止是出血的问题 |
[22:10] | Scott, we got company. | 斯科特 有人来了 |
[22:11] | Guys, I did what I could. | 伙计们 我尽力了 |
[22:13] | I said we needed more time. | 我说了我们还要一会 |
[22:14] | They have you on video, Scott. | 他们拍到你了 斯科特 |
[22:18] | Scott Clemmens. San Antonio Police. | 斯科特·克莱门斯 圣安东尼奥警方 |
[22:20] | You need to come with us right now. | 你必须现在就跟我们走 |
[22:34] | – I’ll be back. – Okay. Yeah. | -我会回来的 -好的 好 |
[22:40] | Dr. Callahan, what should we do? | 卡拉翰医生 我们该怎么办 |
[22:42] | Let’s just hope he passes that test. | 只能希望他能通过药检 |
[22:45] | I can’t breathe. I can’t keep my breath. | 我呼吸不了 喘不上气来 |
[22:47] | – It’s okay. Just breathe. – I’m trying. | -没关系 呼吸 -我在努力 |
[22:50] | There she is. My wild Texas rose. | 她来了 我的得克萨斯野玫瑰 |
[22:54] | Hi, Shane. How you feeling? | 你好 肖恩 感觉怎么样 |
[22:56] | He’s gettin’ weaker. I never seen him this bad. | 他越来越虚弱了 我没见他这么糟过 |
[22:59] | I’m all stove up, ready for the big dance. | 我累坏了 准备好见见另一个世界了 |
[23:02] | Shane, don’t talk like that. | 肖恩 别这么说 |
[23:04] | I been ready for some time, baby. You know that. | 我准备好很久了 宝贝 你知道的 |
[23:07] | I’m at peace with the world. | 我已经能笑对世间一切了 |
[23:09] | That’s the delusions talking, isn’t it? | 他已经在胡言乱语了 是不是 |
[23:11] | Doctor, isn’t it? | 医生 对吧 |
[23:14] | Please tell me that it is. | 拜托告诉我就是那样 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. We have a few more tests that we need to run. | 抱歉 我们还有几个检查要做 |
[23:18] | Um…Drew, can I speak with you outside? | 德鲁 能出来谈一下吗 |
[23:26] | I put in a swan. He’s got a little upper cardiac failure. | 我得说 他已经有点心力衰竭了 |
[23:29] | I couldn’t figure out the cause. | 我找不到原因 |
[23:30] | Okay, what about the psychotic behavior? | 好吧 那精神失常行为呢 |
[23:32] | Comes and goes. Two minutes ago, he was a Navy S.E.A.L. | 时有时无 两分钟前他是海豹突击队员 |
[23:35] | But it’s weird ’cause he keeps telling the same rodeo story, | 但很奇怪 他一直在讲同一个竞技故事 |
[23:36] | but it’s got different people in it each time. | 但每次人物都不同 |
[23:39] | All right, let’s run another scan. | 好吧 我们再做个扫描 |
[23:40] | And could you please bring Lindsay out? | 你能带琳赛出来吗 |
[23:41] | I need to talk to her in private. | 我得和她单独谈谈 |
[23:42] | – Yeah. Okay. – Thank you. | -行 好的 -谢谢 |
[23:49] | Any news from T.C.? | TC有消息吗 |
[23:50] | Yeah, he’s still in surgery. Topher’s assisting. | 他还在手术中 陶福做助手 |
[23:54] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[23:55] | How do you think I’m holding up, Michael? | 你觉得我怎么样 迈克 |
[23:56] | I’m getting drug tested. | 我要接受药检了 |
[23:58] | I didn’t use anything. I didn’t drink. | 我没有嗑药 我没有喝酒 |
[24:00] | Okay. Come on, let’s have a seat. | 好的 行了 我们进行检测吧 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:12] | Did you… tell them what happened? | 你告诉他们发生什么了吗 |
[24:16] | Yes. Ten times. | 说了十遍了 |
[24:19] | I was driving to the clinic. I was running late. | 我开车去门诊 要迟到了 |
[24:21] | I looked down for, like, 2 seconds. Maybe 2 seconds. | 我就低头了两秒 也许两秒 |
[24:24] | And the next thing I know, | 然后我就看到 |
[24:25] | this kid’s car is right in front of me. | 这孩子的车就在我面前 |
[24:30] | If anything happens to him… | 如果他发生了什么事… |
[24:31] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. We won’t let it. | 不不不 我们不会让他有事的 |
[24:44] | Aren’t we a mess together? | 咱俩是不是有点纠结了 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:49] | How about this? How about this? | 这个怎么样 不如这样 |
[24:50] | How about we move away from the awkward silences | 我们不要再沉默了 真的很尴尬 |
[24:52] | and, uh, try to guess what the other person is feeling? | 试着猜猜对方的感觉如何 |
[24:58] | Give me a little space here. | 坐过去一点 |
[25:05] | How about we talk about something that’s really been bothering me? | 我们来谈谈真正很困扰我的事怎么样 |
[25:09] | W-what? | 什么事 |
[25:13] | How gassy you are when you sleep. | 你睡着了老放屁 |
[25:16] | – I mean… – I’m not gassy! | -我是说… -我才没有 |
[25:18] | I mean, but I didn’t want to say anything before, | 我之前不想说这个 |
[25:19] | but it’s like we’ve reached this point now | 但我感觉现在我们好像到了 |
[25:20] | – where I feel that we can talk about these things. – No. | -可以谈这些事的时候了 -不 |
[25:22] | – We’re at a plateau. – Oh, my God. | -我们进入平稳期了 -我的上帝啊 |
[25:23] | We can — we can talk about these things. | 我们可以谈这些事了 |
[25:26] | – I’m not! – Uh, yes, you are. I mean, you done woke — | -我没有 -你有 你吵醒 |
[25:28] | – No, I’m not! – You done woke me up outta some deep, sound sleep. | -我才没有 -我睡死了也被你吵醒过 |
[25:31] | – You are making this up! – Dream state, okay? | -你胡说 -睡梦状态 好吗 |
[25:35] | But I… | 但我… |
[25:36] | Would — would I lie about something this serious? | 这么严肃的事我会撒谎吗 |
[25:38] | – Yes. – I mean, this is a serious issue. | -会 -这是个很严肃的话题 |
[25:41] | Baby, it’s like — | 宝贝 就像 |
[25:41] | It’s like you’re in a hot– we’re in a hotbox. | 就像你在 我们在吸烟室里一样 |
[25:44] | It’s like I’m in a — it’s like I’m in a hotbox. | 像我在吸烟室里一样 |
[25:45] | – Is it a nice hotbox? – I mean, | -那吸烟室味道还不错吧 -我是说 |
[25:47] | it’s like you got the child lock going. | 你好像装了安全锁 |
[25:48] | – I can’t get out. – You poor thing. | -我出不来 -你这个小可怜 |
[25:50] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪 |
[25:51] | I don’t wanna go nowhere. That’s the important thing. | 重要的是 我也不想去哪 |
[25:53] | I don’t even wanna go nowhere. | 我哪也不想去 |
[25:54] | Gwen, we got a code 3 for chest pain. | 格温 胸痛患者 需紧急处理 |
[25:56] | But, yeah, we’ll finish this later. | 但 好吧 我们待会再谈 |
[25:58] | – Oh, yes, we will. – We’re gonna finish it. | -当然要 -我们要好好谈一下这个 |
[26:00] | The morning trumpets will be talked about. | 还有早晨起床号的事也要谈一下 |
[26:07] | Okay, Shane’s heart is not pumping enough blood, | 好了 肖恩的心脏无法泵出足量的血 |
[26:09] | and we’re trying to figure out why. | 我们在想办法找出病因 |
[26:11] | Has he had any mental changes before this? | 在之前他有出现任何精神变化吗 |
[26:14] | Oh, well, little slips here and there. | 时不时会胡言乱语 |
[26:16] | I-I was afraid it might be alzheimer’s. | 恐怕他可能是得了老年痴呆症 |
[26:19] | Those are called confabulations. | 这叫虚构症 |
[26:21] | See, he’s not forgetting. He’s making things up. | 他没有忘事 他在编故事 |
[26:25] | You know, about his past, who he is. | 编他的过去 他的身份 |
[26:27] | Might that have something to do with his disease? | 这跟他的病情有关系吗 |
[26:29] | It might. | 有可能 |
[26:30] | I know that he’s had problems with alcohol, | 我知道他有酗酒的问题 |
[26:33] | but…what about this diet? | 但他的饮食习惯呢 |
[26:35] | Shane is all about the protein. | 肖恩很注重蛋白质的摄取 |
[26:37] | Rice and shrimp. | 米饭和虾仁 |
[26:42] | Rice and shrimp and… | 米饭和虾仁 还有… |
[26:44] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[26:45] | No fruits or vegetables? Other meats? | 不吃蔬菜水果或者别的肉类吗 |
[26:48] | – Dairy? – Oh! No. No. | -奶制品 -不 不吃 |
[26:50] | He hates greens. He’s lactose-intolerant. | 他厌恶绿色食物 他有乳糖不耐症 |
[26:52] | But he love shrimp. | 但他很喜欢虾仁 |
[26:55] | Why? Does that mean something? | 怎么了 有什么关系吗 |
[26:57] | You know, it just might. | 有可能 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry. You’ll have to excuse me. | 我得先失陪一下了 |
[27:12] | I’m Michael Ragosa. | 我是迈克·拉戈萨 |
[27:13] | – Yeah, I thought I’d bring you s– how’s Malik? | -我给你带了点 -马利克怎么样了 |
[27:18] | He’s, uh, he’s still in critical condition. | 他…他还没脱离危险 |
[27:25] | – But he’s alive? – Yeah. | -但他还活着对吗 -对 |
[27:28] | Yeah, we’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在竭尽全力救治他 |
[27:30] | The damage to the lungs was much more extensive than we thought. | 肺部的损伤比我们预想得还要糟得多 |
[27:33] | But Dr. Clemmens is gonna fix him, right? | 克莱门斯医生会治好他的 对吗 |
[27:37] | He’s in good hands. | 马利克会得到妥善治疗的 |
[27:42] | My boy Malik is special. | 马利克是个特别的孩子 |
[27:46] | Now I know every parent says that about their kid, | 我知道每个家长都会这样形容自己的孩子 |
[27:48] | but… | 但是… |
[27:49] | Man, he’s got something extra. | 他有他的过人之处 |
[27:52] | I mean, I knew that since the first day | 在他刚出生的时候 我看到他那双大手 |
[27:53] | I saw his big hands when he was born. | 我就知道他和别人不一样 |
[27:56] | He’s a musician. | 他是音乐家 |
[27:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:58] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Uh, matter of fact… | 真的 事实如此 |
[28:01] | Check this out. | 听听看 |
[28:06] | Ahh. All right. It’s really good. | 好吧 他真的很棒 |
[28:08] | And all the instruments, that’s him. | 所有的配乐都是他一手包办的 |
[28:10] | Piano, guitar, that’s all him. | 钢琴手 吉他手 都是他 |
[28:12] | – Right. – I mean, that’s just him just messin’ around. | -厉害 -这还只是他随便玩玩 |
[28:14] | I mean, he’s been like that ever since he was 5. | 他从五岁就开始谱曲写歌了 |
[28:16] | Man, he’s got a bright future. | 哥们 他真的是前途无量 |
[28:20] | Brighter than I ever had. | 比我有希望多了 |
[28:26] | Why my son? | 为什么是我的儿子 |
[28:29] | Why my boy? | 为什么是我孩子 |
[28:41] | What’d you guys find? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[28:42] | We tested your blood for hormone levels. | 我们测试了你血液中的激素水平 |
[28:44] | We found high levels of growth hormones. | 发现生长激素的水平很高 |
[28:47] | Dangerously high. | 高得可怕 |
[28:48] | Catherine, you need to stop using it. | 凯瑟琳 你不能再使用激素了 |
[28:51] | It’s killing you. | 它会害死你的 |
[28:52] | You don’t understand what it’s like, trying to compete. | 你根本不知道竞争有多激烈 |
[28:55] | If I stop now, I’m gone. | 如果我现在停药 我就完了 |
[28:58] | No varsity team. No scholarship. | 进不了校队 也拿不了奖学金了 |
[29:01] | That was our whole plan. It — | 这是我的人生规划 那… |
[29:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:06] | That’s my dad. What am I gonna tell him? | 那是我爸爸 我该怎么跟他说 |
[29:08] | The truth. He’s going to hear it from us. | 告诉他真相 不然我们也会告诉他的 |
[29:10] | It’s probably better if he hears it from you first. | 你先对他坦白可能比较好 |
[29:13] | So, how she doing? | 她情况怎么样了 |
[29:15] | Uh, we’ll let her tell you. | 让她告诉你吧 |
[29:17] | I put a rush on Scott’s blood test. | 我已经催了斯科特的血检了 |
[29:19] | – Well, how long? – Not sure. | -还要多久 -不确定 |
[29:21] | Maybe an hour? | 也许一个小时 |
[29:22] | I don’t think he has an hour. | 我觉得他撑不了一个小时 |
[29:24] | I mean, I can do it, but I’m not as fast as Scott. | 我也能做这手术 但没斯科特那么快 |
[29:27] | We gotta do something. This kid’s not gonna make it. | 我们得想想办法 这孩子等不了那么久 |
[29:29] | I have an idea. Let me go talk to Jordan. | 我有个想法 让我和乔丹谈谈 |
[29:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna ask you this once, | 我只问你一次 |
[29:40] | and you are gonna tell me the truth. | 你得如实地告诉我 |
[29:42] | – Understand? – We were — | -知道吗 -我们… |
[29:43] | And I know what your mother means to you, | 我知道你母亲对你而言有多重要 |
[29:45] | so you swear on her life that you did not have a drink | 所以我要你以她的性命发誓你没有喝酒 |
[29:49] | or take anything. | 或者嗑什么药 |
[29:50] | Jordan, you know that I haven’t had a drink in over 10 years. | 乔丹 你知道我已经十多年滴酒不沾了 |
[29:53] | I still go to meetings. | 我现在还在去戒酒会 |
[29:54] | Swear that when those results come back, they will be negative. | 你发誓血检结果会是阴性的 |
[29:56] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[29:57] | – For anything. – Yes. | -什么都没沾 -是的 |
[29:58] | – On your mother. – On…my…mother. | -以你母亲之名 -以我母亲之名 |
[30:01] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[30:03] | I’m talking about | 我想说 |
[30:04] | your test results will take another 45 minutes… | 你的血检结果至少还得等45分钟 |
[30:06] | And Malik does not have that time. | 但马利克等不了那么久了 |
[30:08] | So we are signing off on the results. | 所以我们不等血检的结果了 |
[30:17] | You’re — you’re faking them? | 你要…你要伪造血检结果 |
[30:18] | No. We’re just saying that they’re negative, | 不 我们只说结果是阴性的 |
[30:21] | which means we are all going out on a limb for you. | 也就是说我们会因为你陷入这种尴尬境地 |
[30:24] | So I need to know that I can trust you | 所以我得知道我是否能够相信你 |
[30:26] | when you say that those results will be clean as a whistle. | 你的血检是否会像你声称的那么干净 |
[30:30] | Because that’s what they’re going to be, right? | 因为你的血检结果必须是这样 懂了吗 |
[30:36] | Yes. They will. | 懂了 绝对没问题 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:52] | Heart’s tachy to 158. | 心跳达到158 |
[30:54] | B.P. Only 64. | 收缩压只有64 |
[30:56] | You were right. It’s an air embolism. | 你是对的 是空气栓塞 |
[30:57] | Yeah, already in the heart. | 是啊 已经到心脏了 |
[30:58] | That bubble reaches the kid’s coronary, he’s dead. | 等气泡到他的冠状动脉 他就活不了了 |
[31:00] | Increase O2 to 100%. | 输纯氧 |
[31:03] | – I’m losing his pulse. – Damn it. | -我摸不到他的脉搏了 -糟糕 |
[31:05] | Okay, I can try to aspirate the air from the atrium. | 我可以尝试从心房把气泡抽出来 |
[31:07] | But, uh, let’s place the central line. | 但是 先开一条中心静脉 |
[31:09] | No time for that. He’ll be dead by then. | 来不及了 开好了他都死了 |
[31:11] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[31:13] | We take it directly out of the heart. | 我们直接把气泡从心脏里弄出来 |
[31:14] | Have you done this before? | 你之前做过这种手术吗 |
[31:15] | Yes. I’ve done this before, | 做过 我以前做过这种手术 |
[31:29] | Got it. | 好 |
[31:30] | Okay, this is thiamine, or vitamin b. | 这是硫胺素 也就是维生素B |
[31:33] | Now your body doesn’t have enough of it, | 现在你的身体缺乏维生素B |
[31:34] | And it hasn’t in a long time. | 而且已经很久了 |
[31:36] | Okay, let’s get your over on your side. | 让我给你翻个身 |
[31:38] | Wait. That — that’s it? A vitamin? | 等等 就这样 维生素 |
[31:39] | Well, the deficiency has caused Shane to suffer an illness | 缺乏维生素使肖恩患了一种病 |
[31:42] | called Korsakoff psychosis. | 即柯萨可夫精神病 |
[31:44] | Now if severe, | 如果病情严重了 |
[31:46] | it can really mess with your heart. | 很可能会扰乱心智 |
[31:48] | That and, well, you make things up. | 然后就开始胡编故事了 |
[31:50] | What are you talking about? She’s calling me a liar. | 你在说什么 她说我是个骗子 |
[31:53] | You are one, Shane. | 你本来就是 肖恩 |
[31:57] | The good news is, it’s reversible, okay. | 好消息是 这病是可以治疗的 |
[31:59] | Regular thiamine and a diet other than just shrimp, | 通过一定剂量的硫胺素和多样化的饮食 |
[32:03] | and…no alcohol. | 还有不能喝酒 |
[32:05] | A-alcohol? No, I-I, uh, I don’t take the drink. No, uh… | 酒 不 我不喝酒的 |
[32:09] | – I know you tried, honey. – I’m sorry. | -我知道你尽力了 -我很抱歉 |
[32:12] | I think the best thing for Shane right now would be some rest. | 现在最好让肖恩休息吧 |
[32:14] | I used to like you. | 我之前还挺喜欢你的 |
[32:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:23] | So the stories are gonna stop? | 他不会再编故事了吗 |
[32:26] | No, his behavior won’t stop right away. | 不 他编故事的行为不会马上停止 |
[32:28] | It might take a few months to clear up. | 可能需要几个月才能完全消失 |
[32:30] | And the thrill-seekin’? | 那寻求刺激的症状呢 |
[32:31] | The risk-taking can be part of the condition. | 冒险也是这病的症状之一 |
[32:33] | Yeah, but that’s who he is. | 我知道 但他就是个爱冒险的人啊 |
[32:35] | He can’t lose that light, can he? | 他不会失去冒险精神吧 会吗 |
[32:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:38] | I guess you’re gonna find out what was really Shane | 我想你会认清真正的肖恩 |
[32:40] | and what wasn’t. | 以及哪些部分并不是真正的他 |
[32:48] | Did you ever try to change him? | 你曾试图改变他吗 |
[32:51] | Sure. In the beginning. | 当然 最开始的时候 |
[32:54] | But you know what? | 但是 你知道吗 |
[32:55] | Eventually, you realize that you love a man for his falls | 渐渐地 你爱上的不只是他成功的一面 |
[32:58] | as much as his wins. | 更会爱上他受挫的一面 |
[33:01] | Maybe even more. | 甚至可能更爱那个受挫的他 |
[33:08] | It’s complicated, isn’t it? | 爱就是那么复杂 不是吗 |
[33:16] | Hey, great save, Scott. | 干得漂亮 斯科特 |
[33:18] | Yeah. It was touch and go there. | 刚刚真的好险啊 |
[33:20] | Yeah. Thanks for sticking up for me, | 谢谢你们之前在那帮我顶着 |
[33:22] | Accelerating those test results. | 催那些检查结果 |
[33:24] | You realize if you were lying… | 你知道如果你撒了谎 |
[33:25] | – And something shows up — – I wasn’t lying. | -然后事实… -我没撒谎 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna follow him down to post-op, | 我会继续到术后恢复室跟进他的情况 |
[33:29] | kake sure everything goes right. | 确保万无一失 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:33] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Stop! | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[33:39] | So I saw Malik on the way to post-op. | 我看见马利克被送到术后恢复室去了 |
[33:41] | Looks like things went well. | 看着还挺顺利的 |
[33:44] | We’ll see. Still not out of the woods. | 再说 还没脱离险境 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:52] | I got your test results back. | 我拿到你的测试结果了 |
[33:56] | Totally clean. | 非常干净 |
[33:58] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[34:00] | Look, I’m… | 听着 |
[34:03] | I should’ve known that you wouldn’t lie to me, | 我应该知道你不会跟我说谎的 |
[34:05] | And I am sorry that I questioned you. | 对不起我还怀疑你 |
[34:07] | You had to. | 你迫不得已的 |
[34:09] | But you stood by me. | 但你还是站在我这边的 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:13] | You know, you stood by me enough. | 你之前一直都陪着我 |
[34:15] | It’s my turn. | 这次换我 |
[34:39] | I’d say that was a success. | 这应该算成功了吧 |
[34:41] | Yeah, but I don’t know | 算 可是我觉得 |
[34:42] | if Catherine’s gonna see it the same way. | 凯瑟琳可能不这么想 |
[34:43] | Her volleyball ambitions took a big hit. | 她的排球抱负应该受到重创了 |
[34:46] | Well, as my father likes to say, | 我爸曾说过 |
[34:47] | life’s full is sacrifices. Choose wisely. | 生活充满了牺牲 要明智选择 |
[34:50] | Speaking of which, | 说起这个 |
[34:51] | I just — I-I just wanna say I’m sorry | 我只我想跟你道歉 |
[34:54] | about what I said earlier. Everything. | 关于之前我说的话 所有的事 |
[34:56] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[34:58] | I’m competitive. | 比较好胜 |
[34:59] | Like, overly competitive. | 应该是非常好胜 |
[35:03] | And I really wanna be chief resident | 而且我非常希望几年内 |
[35:04] | in a couple years. | 可以当上总住院医师 |
[35:06] | Yeah, we both do. | 是 我俩都是 |
[35:10] | I don’t want us to hate each other. | 我不想我俩彼此憎恶 |
[35:13] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是啊 我也不想 |
[35:15] | We both went mean pretty quickly. | 我们俩都是火一点就着的 |
[35:18] | We just have to find a way to stay friends | 所以这期间 我们得找出一个 |
[35:19] | during all of this, you know? | 当朋友的方法 |
[35:21] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[35:25] | So I guess we’ll see how it goes then? | 那就边走边看吧 |
[35:29] | Guess so. | 差不多 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:42] | Should be coming out of anesthesia any minute now. | 随时都可能从麻醉中醒来 |
[35:46] | There you go. | 好了 |
[35:47] | We got movement. | 有动作了 |
[35:51] | Okay, Malik. | 好 马利克 |
[35:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:59] | Pupils are reactive. | 瞳孔有反应 |
[36:00] | There he is. That’s my boy. Oh, thank God. | 这就对了 我的乖儿子 谢天谢地 |
[36:04] | Okay, Malik, I’m going to ask you a few questions. | 马利克 我要问你几个问题 |
[36:06] | I don’t you want to try and speak yet, | 你不用现在就说话 |
[36:08] | But you can nod your head “Yes” Or shake your head “No.” | 点头是 摇头不 |
[36:12] | Can you do that? Okay, good. | 能做到吗 好的 很好 |
[36:15] | You were in an accident. Do you remember that? | 你出车祸了 还记得吗 |
[36:20] | This man to the left here, do you know who he is? | 你左边的这个人 你知道他是谁吗 |
[36:28] | There’s my boy. He used to tickle my hand… | 好孩子 他小时候 |
[36:31] | wake me up when he was a baby. | 会挠我的手把我叫醒 |
[36:34] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | Kid’s jumping the gun on us. | 这孩子真是反应奇快啊 |
[36:40] | We have arm movement. | 手臂有动作了 |
[36:41] | Okay, Malik, can you move your other arm for me, please? | 好 马利克 请动动另一边的手臂 |
[36:48] | Malik? | 马利克 |
[36:52] | Are you trying to move your other arm? | 你有在动另一边胳膊吗 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:04] | Malik, can you move your feet, please? | 马利克 能动动你的脚吗 |
[37:12] | Malik, can you move your toes? Just wiggle your toes. | 马利克 能动动脚趾吗 |
[37:16] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[37:21] | Can you feel this? | 能感觉到吗 |
[37:26] | Can you feel any of this, Malik? | 有感觉吗 马利克 |
[37:29] | Come on, son. Move your leg. | 加油儿子 动动腿 |
[37:32] | Move — move your arm. M-move your hand. | 动动胳膊 动动手 |
[37:38] | You can’t do that? | 动不了吗 |
[37:42] | There’s… | 有… |
[37:44] | There’s some cord damage, | 有些脊椎损伤 |
[37:46] | but that can be reversible. | 也可能是可逆的 |
[37:48] | We can… we’ll run some tests. | 我们会再做几个测试 |
[37:50] | – Scott. – And there’s… | -斯科特 -还有 |
[37:53] | A lot of things — a lot of reasons that — that can happen. | 很多事 很多原因都有可能 |
[37:56] | So… | 所以… |
[37:59] | So I can — I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[38:00] | Scott, step outside with me for a sec? | 斯科特跟我出来待会 |
[38:03] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[38:16] | It’s okay, son. | 没事的 孩子 |
[38:20] | I’m right here. I’m — I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在这陪你 哪都不去 |
[38:26] | Gotta say, not like I didn’t respect you before, | 我得说 不是我之前不尊重你 |
[38:28] | because clearly I did, | 因为我很尊重 |
[38:29] | but after riding along with you tonight, | 但经过今晚跟你一起出动以后 |
[38:32] | I must say, you are something special. | 我得说 你确实很特别 |
[38:36] | Not so bad yourself. | 你自己也不差 |
[38:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:46] | God, it’s just that damn Nemo. | 天啊 就怪那只小丑鱼 |
[38:49] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[38:51] | Gets me every time. | 每次都会把我惹哭 |
[38:52] | Yeah, I get that, actually. | 我懂 还真懂 |
[38:54] | See? You and me both. | 你看 咱俩一样 |
[39:00] | Hey, Tee. You done changing? | T 衣服换完没 |
[39:02] | Yep. Just, | 刚刚换完了 |
[39:05] | tough surgery. | 手术不容易 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I can imagine. Yeah. | 是啊 能想象到 |
[39:07] | Hey, thank you for trusting Scott. | 谢谢你信任斯科特 |
[39:10] | Oh, I didn’t — I didn’t trust Scott. I trusted you. | 我信的不是斯科特 是你 |
[39:13] | Well, thank you for trusting me. | 那谢谢你信任我 |
[39:14] | I’ll always trust you, you know, | 我会一直信任你的 |
[39:16] | ’cause I know you’re trying to trust me. | 就像你一直努力信任我一样 |
[39:18] | – I do trust you. – Yeah? | -我信任你的 -是吗 |
[39:19] | – Yeah. Yeah? – You sure? | -是的 -你确定 |
[39:22] | Look, uh, I love you, | 听着 我爱你 |
[39:25] | And I love the baby, and… | 我也爱这孩子 |
[39:27] | I’m just still struggling a little bit. | 我只是有点纠结 |
[39:29] | You know? With — with — uh, I-I thought | 就是我以为 |
[39:30] | all this P.T.S.D. was going away, and it hasn’t. | 创伤后应激综合征已经好了 可没有 |
[39:33] | That sounds like progress to me. | 我觉得是有进步的 |
[39:38] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:40] | For the record, | 我郑重的说 |
[39:42] | the risks that you take, they scare me. | 你冒的那些险 吓到我了 |
[39:45] | But I do trust you. | 但我确实相信你 |
[39:48] | All right? It doesn’t mean that I don’t… | 知道吗 不代表我不会… |
[39:50] | wanna smack you every once in a while. | 不时地想扇你一巴掌 |
[39:52] | Hey, how did you not smack me all the time? | 你有不扇我巴掌的时候吗 |
[39:54] | No, I did. | 确实没有 |
[39:56] | Look, when I figure this all out, | 等我把这些都想清楚了 |
[39:59] | it’ll be good for you and me and the baby. | 对你和我还有宝宝都是好事 |
[40:00] | The three of us. Promise. | 咱们仨 我保证 |
[40:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:06] | – All right. – All right. | -好啦 -好 |
[40:07] | – I’ll see you outside. – Yep. | -外面见 -好 |
[40:33] | He’s in M.R.I. — | 他去做了磁共振 |
[40:35] | What did it show? Was it the surgery? | 怎么显示的 是因为手术吗 |
[40:38] | No, it wasn’t. Don’t do this to yourself. | 不是的 别这么对你自己 |
[40:40] | When he coded, the upper part of his spinal cord died. | 急救的时候 上半身脊椎就已经损坏了 |
[40:44] | There was nothing you or anybody could’ve done. | 你我都无能为力 |
[40:47] | You saved the boy’s life, Scott. | 你救了那孩子一命 斯科特 |
[40:49] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[40:52] | I changed his life forever. | 他这一生被我永远的改变了 |
[40:55] | Forever. | 永远 |
[40:58] | He’s going to be paralyzed, Topher. | 他要瘫痪了 陶福 |
[41:00] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[41:11] | So how can I possibly make this right? | 我要怎么才能弥补 |
[41:15] | How can I make this up to him? | 我要怎么弥补他 |
[41:17] | You’re gonna figure out a way. | 你会找到方法的 |
[41:22] | I promise you. | 我跟你保证 |
[41:24] | Right now, you need some rest. | 现在你需要好好休息 |
[41:25] | Let me drive you home. | 我送你回家 |
[41:27] | All right, brother. | 好了 兄弟 |