时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re in front of the courthouse | 我们正站在法院门前 |
[00:04] | as crowds await the verdict on Steven Benedict, | 人们正在此等待史蒂文·本尼迪克特的审判结果 |
[00:08] | the 45-year-old white male on trial for shooting | 这位45岁的白人男性因为在六个月前 |
[00:10] | an African-American man six months ago. | 射杀一位非裔美国人而受审 |
[00:13] | This man is no “Highway Hero”! | 这个人才不是什么公路英雄 |
[00:16] | He is a “Roadside Racist”! | 他是路边种族歧视者 |
[00:19] | We want justice, and we want it now! | 我们需要正义 现在就要 |
[00:23] | No justice, no peace! | 没有正义 不会安息 |
[00:25] | No justice, no peace! | 没有正义 不会安息 |
[00:26] | No justice, no peace! | 没有正义 不会安息 |
[00:29] | Everybody, this is Dr. T.C. Callahan. | 大家好 这位是TC·卡拉翰医生 |
[00:33] | Doc is an ex-Ranger and combat vet, | 这医生以前是游骑兵 退伍老兵 |
[00:35] | so he’s not gonna wet his pants | 所以他才不会因为场面有点乱 |
[00:37] | if things get a little hairy out there. | 就吓得尿裤子 |
[00:38] | I brought my diapers, so no promises. | 我带了尿布 我也不敢保证 |
[00:41] | In all seriousness, post-San Bernardino, | 说实在的 在圣贝纳迪诺枪击案之后 |
[00:43] | we’ve been recruiting ER docs | 我们一直在招募急诊医生 |
[00:44] | so that we’ve got medical personnel with us on-scene. | 这样在现场就能有医护人员随行 |
[00:47] | Nice to have you, Doc. | 很高兴你能加入 医生 |
[00:48] | Let’s just keep everybody safe. | 保证所有人的安全吧 |
[00:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[00:54] | That’s five minutes from here. | 那里离这里就五分钟 |
[00:57] | Heading out right away. | 我们马上来 |
[00:58] | We got an officer-related shooting nearby. | 在附近有一起涉及警官的枪击案 |
[01:00] | Gear up! | 带好家伙 |
[01:02] | That didn’t take long. | 这还没多久啊 |
[01:03] | Never does. Let’s move! | 从来都是这样 我们走 |
[01:08] | Nice bling, Paris Hilton. | 真是闪瞎人眼啊 帕丽斯·希尔顿 |
[01:10] | A gift from my dad — you know, for switching to surgery. | 我爸送的礼物 祝我调到外科 |
[01:13] | Well, when I started my residency, | 当我开始当住院医时 |
[01:14] | my mom bought me a used iron. | 我妈给我买了个二手熨斗 |
[01:18] | Oh, is this the verdict? | 这是审判结果吗 |
[01:19] | Breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[01:20] | The verdict in the Steven Benedict trial | 我们得等待史蒂文·本尼迪克特案的 |
[01:22] | will have to wait, as he’s collapsed in court. | 审判结果了 因为他在法庭上晕倒 |
[01:24] | No word on his condition. | 目前不知他状况如何 |
[01:26] | Can you believe that? | 你相信这话吗 |
[01:27] | Kenny, thanks for joining us. | 肯尼 感谢加入我们 |
[01:29] | Almost forgot you worked here. | 都快忘了你在这里工作 |
[01:30] | Please get ready. | 请做好准备 |
[01:31] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[01:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:34] | – Topher’s pissed? – Yeah. | -陶福很火大吗 -对 |
[01:36] | I mean, you know he wanted | 你知道他想在审判结果出来的时候 |
[01:37] | all hands on deck when the verdict came down. | 人手齐全随时待命 |
[01:39] | Tell that to the cop that stopped to question me for 30 minutes. | 跟那个把我拦下问了半小时话的警察说去吧 |
[01:42] | Why’d he stop you? | 为什么他把你拦下来 |
[01:43] | Speeding. 30 in a 25. Bunch of BS. | 超速 限速40公里 开了快50 真胡扯 |
[01:46] | I mean, technically, that is speeding. | 但准确来说 你的确超速了 |
[01:48] | More like DWB. | 更像是歧视黑人司机 |
[01:49] | How is that driving while black? | 这怎么歧视你了 |
[01:51] | You just admitted to speeding. | 你刚承认自己超速了 |
[01:53] | I was going 30 in a 25 — | 我是在限速40的地方开了快50 |
[01:56] | no faster than anybody else, | 其他人和我一样 |
[01:57] | but I’m the one that got ticketed. | 但我是吃罚单的那个 |
[01:58] | All right. I’m just saying I’ve never been stopped. | 好吧 我只是说我从没被拦下 |
[02:03] | Well, maybe that’s because | 也许这是因为 |
[02:04] | you driving that Beemer daddy got you. | 你开的是爸爸买的宝马吧 |
[02:06] | Got a — got a cardigan tied around your neck | 你脖子上系了件开衫 |
[02:08] | and a tennis-club bumper sticker on the back. | 车后面还有网球俱乐部保险杠贴纸 |
[02:09] | Yes. Yes, sir. W-We’ll take care of it. Thank you. | 是 是 先生 我们会处理好的 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Kenny, come back here. | 肯尼 回来 |
[02:13] | All right, people, I have the D.A., | 好了 大家听着 我身后区检察官 |
[02:15] | the chief of police, and the governor up my ass about this. | 警察局长还有州长都紧盯着我不放 |
[02:18] | Steven Benedict is coming to us. | 史蒂文·本尼迪克特要来我们这儿 |
[02:20] | He’s just a few minutes away. | 还有几分钟就到 |
[02:21] | Jordan, he’s yours. Get him medically cleared ASAP. | 乔丹 你来负责 他一来就给他清理 |
[02:24] | Kenny, you help. | 肯尼 你来帮忙 |
[02:25] | I-I still got to change, man. Can I just — | 我还得换衣服 我能先 |
[02:26] | Kenny, we’re short-staffed. | 肯尼 我们人手不够 |
[02:28] | I need my best people getting him | 我需要我最好的人手让他恢复 |
[02:29] | worked up and back to jail. | 然后把他送回监狱 |
[02:31] | Please, get on it! | 快去准备 |
[02:32] | Fine. Thank you, Dr. Zia. Yes. | 好 谢谢 祁医生 好 |
[02:34] | – What the — – I think he’s having a bad day. | -搞什么 -我觉得他今天诸事不顺 |
[02:35] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 是嘛 我也是 |
[02:37] | I don’t want this guy coming here. It’s distracting. | 我不想让他来这儿 太分心了 |
[02:39] | Everybody has an opinion about the case. | 每个人对这案子都有自己的看法 |
[02:41] | I don’t want it interfering with the work. | 但我不希望让这些看法影响工作 |
[02:43] | Don’t worry. We’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我们可以搞定 |
[02:45] | I-I got to talk to security. | 我得和保安说一声 |
[02:47] | Word gets out he’s coming here, | 一旦他被送到这里的事情传出去 |
[02:48] | this place is gonna be a madhouse. | 这地方会变成疯人院的 |
[02:50] | So, we’re getting the — the “Highway Hero”? | 所以我们要收治那个公路英雄吗 |
[02:51] | Hero? Please. | 英雄 别瞎说 |
[02:53] | He murdered the guy in cold blood. | 他冷血无情地杀了那个人 |
[02:54] | No, no, no. He shot a guy who was gonna kill him. | 不不不 他只是射杀了要杀他的人 |
[02:56] | And when you get attacked, you can either run | 当你受袭击时 你要不跑路 |
[02:58] | or you can fight, and he couldn’t run. | 要不反抗 让他跑不了 |
[02:59] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道真相是否如此 |
[03:00] | All right. You know what? | 好了别争了 |
[03:01] | Let’s keep the politics out of the ER tonight. | 今晚在急诊室不谈政治 |
[03:03] | All right? It’s gonna be busy. | 好吗 会很忙的 |
[03:07] | Is Rick on duty tonight? | 瑞克今晚值班吗 |
[03:08] | Uh, no. He’s training the Houston SWAT all week. | 不 他这一周都给休斯顿特警队培训 |
[03:10] | – T.C.’s out there, though. – Of course. | -TC也在出外勤 -当然了 |
[03:12] | He was one of the first doctors to sign up for San Antonio SWAT. | 他是首批申请去圣安东尼奥特警队的医生 |
[03:14] | Only because I was in Afghanistan. | 只是因为我当时在阿富汗 |
[03:17] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 你知道吗 |
[03:17] | You can put the measuring tape away. | 你不用比了[量尺寸] |
[03:19] | We all know you got a big one, too. | 我们都知道你很厉害[丁丁很大] |
[03:21] | Feel free to say that louder. | 你可以说得再大声点 |
[03:28] | Steven Benedict — 45, healthy. | 史蒂文·本尼迪克特 45岁 健康 |
[03:30] | Status post an atraumatic syncopal episode in court. | 在法庭上出现病后创伤晕厥 |
[03:32] | Denies chest pains or focal weakness. | 无胸痛和局部无力感 |
[03:34] | Vitals? | 生命体征 |
[03:34] | Stable. A and O times three. | 稳定 意识清醒 |
[03:36] | Slightly decreased blood sugar on-scene to 55. | 现场血糖略有下降 降到55 |
[03:38] | All right, let’s get him to Trauma 1. | 好 把他送去创伤一室 |
[03:40] | How are you feeling, Mr. Benedict? | 感觉怎么样 本尼迪克特先生 |
[03:42] | I don’t — I don’t know why I fainted. | 我不知道为何会晕倒 |
[03:44] | I do — about to be found guilty. | 我知道 因为听到被判有罪 |
[03:46] | – Kenny! – …about Mr. Benedict’s medical condition? | -肯尼 -…谈谈本尼迪克特先生的病况 |
[03:48] | Check with the sheriff’s department. | 去问警察局的人 |
[03:49] | We’re just here to treat him. | 我们只负责治疗 |
[03:50] | – One statement. Anything. – Okay. Here’s a statement. | -随便说一句 -好 仔细听好了 |
[03:52] | Anybody steps through the door, we’re calling the cops. | 有人敢越过门槛 我们就叫警察 |
[03:58] | Move it! Make a hole! | 快走 让个道 |
[03:59] | Doctor coming in! | 医生来了 |
[04:01] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[04:02] | – Let’s go, Doc! You got to help my partner! – On it. On it. | -医生 快救我搭档 -来了 来了 |
[04:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:04] | Well, we got separated investigating a call | 我们接到报警说有人持枪 |
[04:06] | about somebody with a gun. | 于是就分头调查 |
[04:08] | Next thing you know, I heard shots, | 接着我听到了枪声 |
[04:09] | and David was returning fire when I got there. | 我赶到时大卫正开枪还击 |
[04:11] | He was down, and I unloaded two rounds into the vic. | 他倒下了 我向凶手开了两枪 |
[04:14] | Damn it. Missed his vest. Sounds like a collapsed lung. | 糟糕 没射中防弹衣 听着像肺萎陷 |
[04:18] | Well, then fix it! | 那赶紧救他 |
[04:19] | I’m on it, okay? There’s one of me, two of them. | 我在救 我一个人得救俩伤者 |
[04:20] | Let me do my job and triage. | 别妨碍我分诊 |
[04:23] | Hey, is this absolutely necessary? | 真有必要这么做吗 |
[04:25] | He’s under arrest! He shot a cop! | 他被捕了 他击中了警察 |
[04:27] | Well, he’s gonna die if I can’t treat him properly. | 我如果不能妥善救治他 他会死掉 |
[04:29] | Hey, look, there’s five of you, okay? | 听着 你们有五个人 |
[04:30] | Just look after him. Uncuff him. Now! | 可以看好他 快给他解开手铐 |
[04:34] | GSWs, right upper quadrant. | 右上腹部枪伤 |
[04:37] | Okay, buddy. | 好 兄弟 |
[04:38] | Just need you to hold that right there, okay? | 你按住这个地方 好吗 |
[04:40] | All right. You got it? | 好 按好了吗 |
[04:41] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[04:42] | No, no, no. ‘Course not. We’re not gonna let that happen. | 不 当然不会 我们会救你的 |
[04:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:46] | Okay. They’re both critical. | 好 他俩伤势严重 |
[04:48] | We need to load them up in an ambulance, | 我们得让他们上救护车 |
[04:49] | get them to the hospital right away. | 立马送他们去医院 |
[04:50] | That ship has sailed, Doc. | 来不及了 医生 |
[04:50] | Things are escalating fast. Word’s out on the shooting. | 事态在快速升级 枪击的事已传开 |
[04:54] | Hey, he pulled on us! It isn’t one of those! | 是他向我们开枪 不是一回事儿 |
[04:56] | Look, I’m just telling you the situation. | 我只是跟你说明情况 |
[04:57] | We’re not getting out of here in a vehicle right now. | 现在我们没法开车出去 |
[04:58] | There’s already rioters blocking the roads. | 示威者已经把道路堵死了 |
[05:00] | Okay, we’ll bring in the chopper, all right? | 好 那我们叫直升机过来 |
[05:01] | We got to transport now. | 现在必须送伤者去医院 |
[05:02] | It’s not available yet. | 现在还不行 |
[05:03] | It’s responding to a call outside the city. | 直升机去城外执行任务了 |
[05:05] | It’s gonna be about 20 minutes. | 大概需要二十分钟才行 |
[05:06] | No, that’s too long. I don’t have 20 minutes. | 不 太久了 我等不了二十分钟 |
[05:08] | I can’t look after two criticals on my own. | 我一个人没法照看两名重伤病患 |
[05:10] | Okay. You can’t get us out of here. | 既然我们出不去 |
[05:11] | Can you get doctors here? | 那能叫其他医生过来吗 |
[05:12] | I can probably make it work. | 这我或许能做到 |
[05:13] | Okay, I need you to call San Antonio Memorial | 帮我呼叫圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[05:15] | – and tell them we need Dr. Scott Clemmens ASAP. – Got it. | -赶紧派斯科特·克莱门斯医生过来 -明白 |
[05:18] | Hang in there, buddy. We got you. We got you. | 撑住 兄弟 有我们在 有我们在 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Yo, man, not cool calling me out | 兄弟 我很不爽你当着大家面 |
[05:27] | in front of everyone about my car. | 拿我车的事故意找茬 |
[05:28] | Calling you out? | 找茬 |
[05:30] | Look, I was getting my ass chewed out | 我因为被勒令靠边停车而迟到 |
[05:31] | for being late because I got pulled over. | 已经被骂了个狗血淋头 |
[05:34] | And you’re all, like, | 而你的反应却是 |
[05:34] | “Well, technically, you were speeding.” | 「准确来说 你的确超速了」 |
[05:36] | I made an observation, all right? | 我实话实说 好吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I made one, too, man. You living in a bubble. | 我也一样 你真是不食人间烟火 |
[05:40] | Hey, man. I-I lived in Philly for eight years. I’m not blind. | 我在费城住了八年 我又不瞎 |
[05:42] | I just don’t think everybody’s out trying to get me because of my color. | 我只是觉得大家不会因为我的肤色而为难我 |
[05:45] | Hey, I don’t think everybody’s out trying to get me, either. | 我也觉得大家不会为难我 |
[05:46] | Okay? So don’t go all trump on me. | 好吗 别跟我装好人 |
[05:47] | But going to Ivy League Penn, | 可是念常青藤名校宾州大学 |
[05:49] | staying in that condo daddy got you, | 住在你老爸买的公寓 |
[05:51] | ain’t “living in Philly,” Bro. | 并不算「住在费城」 兄弟 |
[05:56] | Hey. Paul. Let’s go. You’re coming with me. | 保罗 快 跟我走一趟 |
[05:58] | – Keep him NPO? – Okay. | -让他禁食 -好 |
[05:59] | T.C.’s got two GSWs. | TC有两位枪伤患者 |
[06:01] | One of them’s a cop, the other one’s a kid. | 一名警察和一个年轻人 |
[06:03] | They’re both critical, and he can’t get in. | 伤情都很危重 他没法到医院 |
[06:04] | The streets are all blocked with protestors. | 示威者把街道全堵住了 |
[06:06] | We — we’re going out there? | 那我们得去那里吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 对 走吧 |
[06:11] | Okay, so, you say you’ve never fainted before? | 好 你说之前没晕倒过 |
[06:14] | No, never. | 从没有 |
[06:15] | But I’m not faking it. I swear. | 可我发誓不是装的 |
[06:18] | I really don’t feel very well. | 我真的感到很不舒服 |
[06:20] | I believe you, but if you keep talking, | 我信你 可你一直说话 |
[06:22] | I can’t listen to your heart. | 我没法听诊你的心脏 |
[06:25] | I don’t hate black people. | 我不恨黑人 |
[06:30] | Interesting way to start a conversation. | 你这聊天开场词真特别 |
[06:32] | Well, because I see the way you look at me, | 因为我注意到你看我的眼神了 |
[06:33] | and I need you to know that I’m not what they say I am. | 我得让你知道我不是他们说的那样 |
[06:37] | And who is “they”? | 「他们」是谁 |
[06:38] | The media. | 媒体 |
[06:40] | This is all their fault. | 这全怪他们 |
[06:42] | Mm. They’re the ones that shot that black guy. | 朝那个黑人开枪的是他们 |
[06:43] | All this time, I thought that was you. | 搞了半天 我还以为是你呢 |
[06:44] | – Kenny, please. – No, it’s okay. | -肯尼 别这样 -没关系 |
[06:46] | I want to talk about this. | 我想来讨论一下这个事 |
[06:48] | So, you think that I’m just some racist | 你觉得我是那种因为别人是黑人 |
[06:51] | who shot a man because he was black? | 就朝他开枪的种族主义者吗 |
[06:54] | I was afraid for my life. | 我当时很担心自己的性命 |
[06:58] | I guess that worked for George Zimmerman, | 我猜乔治·齐默尔曼也是这么想的 |
[06:59] | so why not? | 谁不怕死呢 |
[07:00] | Oh, come on. You cannot compare the two. | 才不是 这两个没有可比性 |
[07:01] | I’m not some nutjob who’s out looking for a fight. | 我不是什么出门找架打的疯子 |
[07:04] | You had a loaded weapon. | 你有把上了膛的武器 |
[07:05] | You saw someone who didn’t fit in your neighborhood. | 你看见了某个跟你周遭邻里不和的人 |
[07:07] | No, my car broke down. | 不是的 我的车坏了 |
[07:08] | I was waiting for a tow, | 我当时正等人来拖车 |
[07:09] | and he kept banging at my window. | 他却一直猛击我的车窗 |
[07:11] | Eight shots into that man. | 朝那个人开了八枪 |
[07:14] | Eight shots. | 八枪 |
[07:15] | He just kept coming! | 他一直不停手 |
[07:17] | Okay, you know what? Enough. Both of you. | 好了听我说 够了 你们两个都住嘴 |
[07:19] | You’ve had your debate. We are done. | 你们讨论完了 这就可以了 |
[07:21] | Right now, let’s focus on what’s going on | 现在 把注意力放在本尼迪克特先生的 |
[07:22] | with Mr. Benedict, all right? | 身体状况上 好吗 |
[07:24] | Kenny, please, will you take this blood to the lab | 肯尼 请你把这个血样送到实验室 |
[07:27] | and order an X-ray? | 安排做个X光片 好吗 |
[07:34] | Don’t be mad at him. I’m used to it. | 别生他气 我习惯了 |
[07:36] | Every black person in the city hates me now. | 这里的每个黑人现在都恨我 |
[07:39] | But I’m not faking it. | 但我没有假装 |
[07:40] | There is something wrong with me. | 我的身体是有些问题 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | We’ve seen it on the streets of New York. | 我们在纽约的街头上看到过 |
[07:45] | We’ve seen it on the streets of St. Louis. | 我们在圣路易斯的街头上看到过 |
[07:47] | Now we’re seeing it in San Antonio! | 现在又在圣安东尼奥亲眼目睹 |
[07:49] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[07:50] | The systems of inequality need to stop in this country! | 这个国家不平等的制度需要被废止 |
[07:55] | We are tired of this! | 我们受够了 |
[07:57] | Hey, here they come! Look out! Look out! | 看 他们来了 注意了 注意了 |
[08:00] | Look at them! They don’t even care about us! | 看看他们 他们根本不在乎我们 |
[08:04] | What are we gonna do, huh? | 我们要怎么办 |
[08:06] | We’re gonna stop them. | 我们要阻止他们 |
[08:34] | Move! | 闪开 |
[08:37] | This is as far as the ambulance will go! | 救护车只能开到这儿了 |
[08:38] | You got to get out now! | 你们现在得出来了 |
[08:40] | Back them up! Back them up! | 后退 后退 |
[08:45] | Put these on. | 戴上 |
[08:47] | – Which way? – Four blocks this way. | -往哪走 -这边往前四个街区 |
[08:49] | We’ll take you the rest of the way. | 后面的路我们会带你们走 |
[08:50] | Move! | 快走 |
[09:07] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[09:07] | 第 三 季 第 四 集 | |
[09:25] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[09:25] | Yeah. Paul? | 没事 保罗 |
[09:26] | I-I guess. | 我也没事 |
[09:27] | Hey, he’s got a hot abdomen. | 他腹部中弹了 |
[09:29] | Probably lost three or four liters in there. | 大概失血三四升的样子 |
[09:32] | – Let’s get him down. – Yeah. | -把他放平 -好 |
[09:37] | I’ll run a central line to transfuse. | 我要开一条中心静脉来输血 |
[09:40] | Here’s the blood. | 血给你 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:42] | – Ready? – Take it easy. | -准备好了吗 -别紧张 |
[09:43] | We’re here to help, okay? I’m Paul. | 我们是来帮你的 我叫保罗 |
[09:45] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[09:47] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[09:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:49] | But I need you to hang in there, all right? | 但我要你坚持住 好吗 |
[09:54] | They just shot me. | 他们朝我开枪 |
[09:55] | I was working. | 我不过是在工作 |
[09:58] | Why’d they shoot me? | 他们为什么要开枪打我 |
[09:59] | Paul! I need cricoid! | 保罗 我需要找到环状软骨 |
[10:01] | His cords are way anterior! | 他的声带太靠前了 |
[10:02] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[10:04] | Come on, buddy. | 快点 哥们 |
[10:05] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[10:06] | I’ll be right back. I promise. | 我马上回来 我保证 |
[10:07] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you to the hospital real soon. | 没事的 我们很快就会把你送到医院 |
[10:10] | David? David, you’re gonna be okay. | 大卫 大卫 你会没事的 |
[10:12] | I’m right here. I’m not leaving you. | 我就在这儿 不会扔下你不管的 |
[10:13] | There we go. There we go. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[10:15] | What’s the update? | 事态进展如何 |
[10:16] | The chopper’s close, | 直升机快到了 |
[10:17] | but we’re having trouble containing the rioting. | 但要控制住骚乱有难度 |
[10:18] | Wind’s blowing tear gas everywhere. | 风把催泪瓦斯都吹散了 |
[10:20] | Tear gas? | 催泪瓦斯 |
[10:21] | Just added fuel to the fire. | 那是火上浇油 |
[10:22] | Itchy fingers. Some rookie in the line panicked. | 手不稳吧 队伍里的菜鸟慌了 |
[10:25] | Okay, got it. | 好了 搞定 |
[10:27] | Thanks, Paul. | 保罗 谢了 |
[10:28] | As you can see… | 可以看到 |
[10:29] | It’s getting bad out there. They’re using tear gas. | 外面事态恶化了 他们都用上了催泪瓦斯 |
[10:31] | Better than bullets. | 总比子弹强 |
[10:32] | Mr. Sanchez? | 桑切斯先生 |
[10:36] | Okay, nurse, take Mr. Sanchez to Trauma 4 for suturing. | 好 护士 把桑切斯先生带到创伤四室缝合 |
[10:40] | Nice work on that hematoma block. | 血肿部位局麻得不错 |
[10:41] | Thanks. I’ve never reduced a boxer’s fracture before. | 谢了 我还从没给掌骨骨折复位过 |
[10:44] | Toph, broken hand in Curtain 2 is reduced, splinted, | 陶福 二床的断手已经复位固定好了 |
[10:46] | – ready to go. – Thank Goodness. | -可以走了 -谢天谢地 |
[10:47] | Patients are flooding in, and we’re running out of beds. | 病人潮水般涌进来 我们床位不够了 |
[10:50] | And I’m thinking… | 而且我在想 |
[10:51] | I’m standing outside San Antonio Memorial, | 我此刻就站在圣安东尼奥纪念医院外 |
[10:53] | where it has just been confirmed that Steven Benedict | 已得到确切消息 史蒂文·本尼迪克特 |
[10:55] | is still being evaluated by doctors. | 医生依然在诊断病情 |
[10:57] | – He collapsed… – Son of a… | -他昏倒… -我靠 |
[10:59] | This place is gonna get swarmed. | 待会儿这里将变得人山人海 |
[11:00] | Is Jordan still working on that guy? | 乔丹还在治疗那个人吗 |
[11:02] | Last I heard. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Oh, cool. | 好棒 |
[11:04] | Look, she’s doing the report right in our ambulance bay. | 看 她在我们的急救车位做报道 |
[11:07] | Yeah, no, not cool. | 嗯 不 一点都不棒 |
[11:08] | Hey, security, let’s get them out of here. | 保安 让他们离开这里 |
[11:10] | Guys! | 各位 |
[11:11] | You can’t block this doorway! This is a hospital! | 你们不能挡着大门 这是医院 |
[11:14] | 19-year-old male, coughing spasms | 十九岁男性 因接触催泪瓦斯 |
[11:15] | and shortness of breath from tear gas exposure. | 导致呼吸痉挛 呼吸短促 |
[11:17] | Stats are stable. | 体征稳定 |
[11:19] | No, you can’t bring him in here. | 你不能把他带进来 |
[11:20] | Sara, Sara, he has to be decontaminated outside, | 莎拉 莎拉 他得先在外面净化 |
[11:22] | so go on — we’ll meet you there. | 你先过去 一会在那儿见 |
[11:23] | Okay, but FYI, there’s a bunch of these heading your way. | 好的 对了 一会还有很多患者 |
[11:26] | Okay. Drew — | 好的 德鲁 |
[11:27] | Yeah, yeah. On it. On it. | 好的 马上就去 |
[11:28] | Shannon, you ever set up a decontamination tent? | 香农 你搭建过净化帐篷吗 |
[11:29] | No, but I’m guessing I’m about to. | 没有 但估计我马上就会了 |
[11:37] | Equal breath sounds. | 呼吸声音均衡 |
[11:39] | Symmetrical chest rise. | 胸部抬高对称 |
[11:40] | Okay, good. He’s secure. | 很好 他没事 |
[11:42] | First unit’s almost done. | 首单位注射马上完成 |
[11:44] | BP’s coming up. | 血压在回升 |
[11:45] | See, Sean? | 看到没 肖恩 |
[11:47] | I told you — We’re gonna help you out. | 和你说了 我们会治好你的 |
[11:49] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[11:50] | You won’t, okay? It’s almost over. | 不会的 马上就好 |
[11:52] | The chopper’s landing around the corner. | 直升机马上降落 |
[11:54] | We can only fit one at a time. | 一次只能带一个人 |
[11:57] | Okay, well, they both got to go now. | 可是他俩现在都得走 |
[11:59] | David’s going first. He’s a cop. | 让大卫先走 他是警察 |
[12:00] | That’s not how we do things, okay? | 这不是我们的准则好吗 |
[12:02] | We go based on who’s in the worst condition. | 谁的情况最糟谁先走 |
[12:04] | That guy shot David! He’s not going first! | 那个人开枪打了大卫 不能让他先走 |
[12:06] | He said he didn’t do anything. | 他说了不是他 |
[12:07] | – They all say that! – All right, stop! | -罪犯都这么说 -行了 别吵了 |
[12:09] | Paul, come here. Take over. | 保罗 过来 你来接管 |
[12:15] | This is a medical decision. | 现在是医疗决策 |
[12:17] | The officer is stable now that he’s been intubated, | 警官现在已经稳定并已插管 |
[12:19] | but this kid’s got a belly full of blood. | 但这个孩子肚子里全是血 |
[12:21] | – Okay. – Scott? | -嗯 -斯科特 |
[12:22] | His pressure’s up since the transfusion. He can wait. | 输血后他的血压已经上来了 他可以等 |
[12:25] | If one of the bullets in this cop’s chest hit his heart, | 如果这个警察胸内的子弹碰到心脏 |
[12:27] | he could code at any second. | 他随时会心跳骤停 |
[12:28] | He’s gotta go first. | 必须让他先走 |
[12:30] | The roads will be cleared in 10 minutes. | 道路十分钟后可以通行 |
[12:31] | Get Officer Gallik in the chopper. | 让加里克警官上直升机 |
[12:33] | The kid can follow in the ambulance. | 让那男孩坐救护车 |
[12:38] | We got to make a decision here, Scott. | 我们必须要做出选择 斯科特 |
[12:41] | Your kid is still transfusing. | 你的患者还在输血 |
[12:43] | Which we could do in the chopper! | 在直升机上也可以继续 |
[12:44] | Paul, I’ve had to make the decision a hundred times in combat. | 保罗 我在战场上做过无数决定 |
[12:46] | Have you? | 你有吗 |
[12:48] | I know it sucks, okay? | 我知道这很不爽 |
[12:49] | But somebody’s got to go first. | 但必须要有个顺序 |
[12:51] | It’s got to be the officer. | 只能让警官先走 |
[12:52] | Let’s saddle up! | 准备 |
[12:56] | If this kid bleeds out, it’s on you. | 如果这孩子失血而死 就是你的责任 |
[12:58] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:00] | Okay, you set? On three. One, two… | 准备好了吗 数到三 一 二 |
[13:03] | They shot me, and I have to stay? | 他们开枪打了我 我还要留下来 |
[13:06] | They said you shot at them first. | 他们说是你先开枪的 |
[13:08] | And you believe them? | 然后你就相信他们了吗 |
[13:09] | I was just defending myself. | 我只是在自卫 |
[13:11] | They shot at me. | 他们对我开枪 |
[13:13] | I didn’t know they were cops. | 我不知道他们是警察 |
[13:14] | It’s crazy out here. | 这里太乱了 |
[13:16] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道这事 |
[13:19] | I-I’m a doctor. I just want to fix you. | 我是医生 我只想治好你 |
[13:21] | – Sean. – Then you should have taken me first. | -肖恩 -那你们应该先带我走 |
[13:23] | This is for your pain, and it’s gonna help you sleep. | 这个可以减轻疼痛 帮助睡眠 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna have you out of here in 10, 15 minutes. | 再过十到十五分钟 你就可以走了 |
[13:28] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[13:30] | Yeah. For you. | 是啊 对你们来说是这样 |
[13:40] | Move out! Move out! | 快走 快走 |
[13:42] | We got to get him out of here now! | 立刻把他送走 |
[13:48] | So, there’s nothing wrong with him? | 所以说他很健康 |
[13:49] | Well, not necessarily. I still have a few tests pending. | 也不一定 还有几个检测结果没出来 |
[13:51] | I appreciate you being thorough, | 谢谢你考虑这么周全 |
[13:53] | but we have a waiting room full of patients. | 但候诊室全是病患 |
[13:54] | Get his tests. Get him out of here. | 拿到结果后让他赶紧出院 |
[13:56] | Hey, look whose bloodwork showed | 血常规结果显示 |
[13:58] | that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with him. | 他非常健康 |
[14:00] | So now we have our answer. | 结果来了 |
[14:01] | There’s nothing emergent about his condition. | 他的状况一点都不紧急 |
[14:03] | He can be treated by a jail doc. | 可以让监狱医生来治疗他 |
[14:04] | Sign him out. | 给他办理出院 |
[14:05] | I’m…not sure. I… | 我不确定 我 |
[14:07] | – You’re not sure? – No. | -你不确定 -是的 |
[14:09] | I think that there might actually be something wrong with him. | 我觉得他好像真的有点问题 |
[14:11] | Topher, he’s faking it. | 陶福 他在装病 |
[14:12] | Look, the guy’s buying time because he knows | 他在拖延时间 |
[14:14] | he’s about to spend the rest of his life in prison | 因为他知道余生将要在监狱度过了 |
[14:15] | with a bunch of those black people he says he doesn’t hate. | 和一群他宣称不讨厌的黑人一起生活 |
[14:18] | Except this time, no gun. | 只是这次 他没有枪了 |
[14:19] | – Kenny. – Jordan, his tests are all normal. | -肯尼 -乔丹 他的结果一切正常 |
[14:21] | He fainted right before he was gonna be sentenced. | 他在将要被宣判的时候昏厥 |
[14:23] | I think it’s pretty clear what’s going on. | 这已经说明了一切 |
[14:25] | I’d probably fake something, too. | 是我的话我也会装作昏倒的 |
[14:29] | Yeah? Okay. Hold on. | 喂 好的 稍等一下 |
[14:31] | Listen up! T.C. Is on his way with the downed officer! | 大家听好 TC和受伤的警官正在路上 |
[14:34] | A lot more causalities are headed this way. | 一大批患者马上就会到达 |
[14:37] | Get Benedict out of here. Start treating new patients. | 让本尼迪克特出院 开始治疗新的病人 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I need — I need an estimate. | 好的 我需要你估计一下病人的数量 |
[14:41] | All right. I’ll go tell the sheriff to take him back — | 好吧 我让警长带他回去 |
[14:42] | No, not yet. | 先不要 |
[14:44] | But Topher just said that — | 但是陶福说 |
[14:45] | My patient, not his. | 这是我的病人 不是他的 |
[14:47] | Why are you defending this guy? | 你为什么保护这个人 |
[14:48] | I’m not defending him. I’m treating him. | 我没有保护他 我要治疗他 |
[14:50] | Yeah, treating him like a V.I.P. | 是啊 像贵宾一样治疗他 |
[14:52] | You know what he did. | 你知道他做了什么 |
[14:52] | I know what he’s accused of. | 我知道他因何被指控 |
[14:55] | So you think he’s innocent? | 所以你觉得他无罪 |
[14:56] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:57] | I haven’t followed the case that closely. | 我没有密切关注这个案子 |
[15:00] | I understand that this is personal for you, but sometimes, | 我知道你有私人情绪 但是有时候 |
[15:03] | as a medical professional, you have to — | 作为职业医生 你必须 |
[15:04] | Personal? | 私人情绪 |
[15:05] | Look, people like that — that superior attitude, | 像他那样的人 那种跋扈的态度 |
[15:10] | th-that eye that looks down at me without even knowing me — | 那种不知道我是谁就蔑视我的态度 |
[15:14] | now, I’ve dealt with that my entire life. | 我已经忍了这么多年了 |
[15:16] | I mean, do you know what it feels like | 你知道你和一位白人女性独自进入电梯 |
[15:17] | to get on an elevator with a white lady all alone | 然后发现她因为你站在旁边 |
[15:19] | and to see her ever so subtly clench her purse | 而悄悄地握紧她的钱包 |
[15:21] | just because you’re standing there? | 是一种什么感觉么 |
[15:23] | To have to almost apologize for being a big, strong black guy? | 因为我是一个大块头的黑人我就要道歉吗 |
[15:27] | Turn on the — the smile and the charm just because — | 难道因为我可以看到她脸上的恐惧 |
[15:30] | just because you can see the fear in her face, | 她眼中的恐惧 |
[15:32] | th-the suspicion in her eyes? | 我就必须笑面相迎吗 |
[15:37] | Now, is it my responsibility | 难道我应该 |
[15:40] | to go out of my way to make her feel at ease? | 自动走出去让她感到放松 |
[15:43] | Or is it her job not to make assumptions about me? | 还是说她应该做到不再猜疑我 |
[15:48] | You see, these are the things that I deal with on a daily basis. | 这些事情我每天都会遇到 |
[15:52] | Now, I know you’re a good person. | 我知道你是一个好人 |
[15:56] | Jordan, we’re family. That’s undeniable. | 乔丹 我们亲如家人 无可置疑 |
[15:58] | But please don’t get pissed at me | 但如果我对这个人的态度 |
[16:00] | for not going above and beyond my job for this guy the way that you do. | 没有你对他的态度好 你也不要生我的气 |
[16:03] | I’m not pissed at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[16:05] | – Okay, I just think that… – What?! | -我只是想说 -什么 |
[16:12] | Forget it. Okay? | 算了 好吗 |
[16:13] | I just — I don’t want to get into it. | 我不想再讨论这件事了 |
[16:15] | What? No. I want to hear what you got to say. | 什么 我想知道你的心里话 |
[16:17] | Okay, uh…aren’t you doing the same thing? | 好吧 其实你不是也在做一样的事情吗 |
[16:21] | You know, making assumptions, calling him “Zimmerman”? | 做出一些假设 叫他「齐默尔曼」 |
[16:24] | You weren’t there. You don’t know what happened. | 你不在现场 你不知道发生了什么 |
[16:26] | Yeah, but the only other person that was is dead. | 是的 但现场的另一个人死了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, but that guy — | 是的 但是那个人 |
[16:29] | he’s been arrested for assault multiple times. | 因为多次袭击他人而被捕 |
[16:33] | How did Benedict know that? | 本尼迪克特怎么会知道这些 |
[16:36] | What did he do, pull up his police report | 难道他在射了八枪之前 |
[16:37] | right there on the spot | 在那种危机时刻 |
[16:38] | before he decided to shoot him eight times? | 还会翻出警察的记录么 |
[16:40] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[16:42] | Look, all I am trying to say to you | 我只是想跟你说 |
[16:44] | is that I understand his fear. | 我了解这种恐惧 |
[16:46] | And not because the guy that he shot was black, all right? | 而不是因为这个被射杀的人是一个黑人 |
[16:48] | You know that. | 你懂我的 |
[16:50] | I’m saying I — I understand that vulnerability. | 我只是想说我了解那种无助感 |
[16:54] | You know, when I had a stalker, I went out and I bought a gun. | 我发现有人尾随我 我出去买一把枪 |
[16:57] | Yeah, but you never used it, Jordan. | 但你不会开枪的 乔丹 |
[17:00] | No, but… to be perfectly honest with you, | 是的 但实话实说 |
[17:03] | if it were me stranded on the side of the road | 如果半夜我的车在路边抛锚 |
[17:05] | in the middle of the night in my broken-down car | 我被困在抛锚的车里 |
[17:07] | and some guy — I don’t care if he’s black or white — | 我不管他是黑人还是白人 |
[17:09] | starts banging on my door and I felt threatened | 有人开始敲我的车门我肯定会害怕 |
[17:12] | and I feared for my life, then, yeah, all right? | 会担心我的生命安全 对吧 |
[17:16] | I-I think I would shoot. | 我也许会开枪的 |
[17:23] | Well, then remind me to never bang on your window. | 你提醒了我 以后我绝不会敲你的窗户 |
[17:25] | Kenny, I didn’t mean — | 肯尼 我不是这个意思 |
[17:26] | Dr. Alexander, Mr. Benedict is complaining about a migraine. | 亚历山大医生 本尼迪特克先生在抱怨偏头疼 |
[17:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我随后就到 |
[17:34] | It’s gonna be okay, buddy. | 一切都会好起来的 兄弟 |
[17:35] | We’re almost there. You’re doing great. | 马上就到了 你很棒 |
[17:37] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[17:38] | Sean, stay with us! | 肖恩 保持清醒 |
[17:39] | BP’s down to 82. Something must have opened up. | 血压降到82 应该有伤口裂开了 |
[17:42] | Damn it, I knew we should have gone first. | 该死 我就知道我们应该先走 |
[17:43] | Hey, Paul, stay focused on what we can do now. | 保罗 专注于我们现在能做的事 |
[17:45] | Sean needs the OR. | 肖恩需要进手术室 |
[17:46] | Let’s just get him to the ambulance. | 我们把他抬进救护车里 |
[17:51] | You kidding me?! | 开玩笑吗 |
[17:53] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[17:54] | What the hell are we gonna do now? | 这下要怎么办 |
[17:59] | We’re gonna have to find someplace to operate out here. | 我们需要找别的地方手术 |
[18:08] | Damn tear gas. | 该死的催泪弹 |
[18:10] | That stuff stings pretty bad. | 这东西真让人难受 |
[18:11] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没关系 |
[18:13] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:15] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[18:16] | He’s gonna need surgery as soon as he gets in. | 他到了就马上需要手术 |
[18:18] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[18:20] | He only joined the force about three months ago. | 他加入警队才三个月 |
[18:22] | Guy — guy barely shaves. | 只是个乳臭未干的孩子 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I don’t think the other kid does, either. | 我认为另一个孩子也是 |
[18:26] | Well, that kid fired on us. | 那个孩子朝我们开枪 |
[18:29] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[18:30] | You think I feel good about that? | 你以为我心里好受吗 |
[18:31] | Nobody does! | 没人会好受 |
[18:32] | I had to leave a patient back there. | 我不得不把伤患留在那里 |
[18:34] | I hate doing that. Okay? | 我痛恨这么做 |
[18:36] | Well, you were right to take David. | 你带大卫上来是对的 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Line of duty comes first. | 履行职责是第一位的 |
[18:46] | – Hey, buddy. – Bad news. | -兄弟 怎么了 -坏消息 |
[18:48] | The on-call surgeon, Dr. Clegg, | 当值外科医生克莱格医生 |
[18:50] | is stuck across town in riot traffic. | 被困在了城镇的暴乱之中 |
[18:52] | He’s not gonna make it for another hour. | 他一个小时内都不会回来 |
[18:53] | No, h-he doesn’t have an hour, Toph. | 陶福 等不了一个小时了 |
[18:55] | He’s got to go straight to OR now. | 他必须现在去手术室 |
[18:56] | He doesn’t even have 10 minutes. | 连十分钟都等不了 |
[18:57] | What’s happening? What’s going on?! | 发生了什么 |
[18:59] | Scott’ll be here in about 20. | 斯科特二十分钟内会到 |
[19:00] | We’ll get him stabilized and prepped for surgery. | 我们会帮他稳定下来做好手术准备 |
[19:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:03] | We’re taking him straight to the OR. | 我们直接推他进手术室 |
[19:05] | I’ll start, and then Scott can jump in in the surgery. | 我先开始手术 斯科特可以直接加入 |
[19:07] | – Okay? – Great. | -好吗 -没问题 |
[19:13] | Should be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[19:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:16] | BP’s dropping again. We got to hang another unit. | 血压下降 我们还要输一单位的血 |
[19:19] | This is the last one, Scott. | 这是最后一袋血了 斯科特 |
[19:20] | He should’ve been on that chopper. | 他应该上直升机的 |
[19:24] | It’s the police! Put your weapon down now! | 警察 立即放下武器 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:28] | I didn’t know you were the cops. | 我不知道你们是警察 |
[19:30] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[19:31] | This is my store. | 这是我的商店 |
[19:33] | I swear, I thought you were looters. | 我发誓 我以为你们是抢劫的 |
[19:35] | I’ve been calling the cops to help me for hours. | 我一直在打电话给警察请求帮助 |
[19:37] | Had shooters in my alley. | 巷子里有开枪的人 |
[19:39] | Hey, get a counter cleared off, and get these lights on for us. | 把柜台上面清理干净 帮我们把灯打开 |
[19:45] | All right, let’s get him up here. | 我们把他抬上来 |
[19:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:51] | Good. | 好的 |
[19:53] | Get a look at the shooter? | 你看到了枪手么 |
[19:54] | Yeah — black kid, blue hoodie. | 是的 穿蓝色连帽衫的黑人男孩 |
[19:56] | That’s what I called in. | 电话里我就这么说的 |
[19:57] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[19:59] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[20:01] | – What, you know him? – Yeah. | -怎么 你认识他 -是的 |
[20:03] | He delivers sandwiches from the deli down on the corner. | 他是街角熟食店送三明治的 |
[20:06] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能活下来吗 |
[20:11] | Breathe through this. Slow, deep breaths. | 通过这个呼吸 慢慢地 深呼吸 |
[20:13] | Exam 1. | 第一诊室 |
[20:15] | Shannon, I got to get back inside and help with the overflow, | 香农 我要进去帮助治疗拥挤的病人 |
[20:17] | so you’re gonna be on your own. | 这里就你一个人 |
[20:18] | Let me hear the drill one more time. | 你把要做的事复述一遍 |
[20:19] | Patients with tear gas on them go in and undress. | 被催泪弹击中的患者请脱掉衣服往里走 |
[20:21] | Put their stuff in a plastic bag, | 把个人物品放在塑料袋中 |
[20:23] | then wash and rinse with clean water and get into clean clothes. | 用干净的水冲洗一下 换上新的衣服 |
[20:26] | You sure you got all this? | 你确定你一个人没问题 |
[20:27] | I’ve got five younger siblings. | 我有五个弟弟妹妹 |
[20:28] | It’s called bathtime. | 这就跟他们洗澡一样 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | Docs. | 医生 |
[20:33] | Got this little guy needs your help here. | 这个小孩需要帮助 |
[20:34] | Found him wandering through some tear gas. | 他在催泪弹中迷路了 |
[20:36] | Says his name is Charles. He got lost. | 他说他叫查尔斯 他走丢了 |
[20:38] | Take a seat there, Charles. | 请坐 查尔斯 |
[20:39] | I’m Dr. Drew. | 我是德鲁医生 |
[20:40] | This is Shannon. | 她是香农 |
[20:41] | Hey, little man. Can I listen to your lungs? | 小家伙 我可以听一下你的肺么 |
[20:43] | I want my mom. | 我想妈妈 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I know you do, buddy. | 我知道 小朋友 |
[20:46] | And she wants you, and she’s looking for you, too. | 她也想你 她也在找你 |
[20:48] | We’re gonna find her, all right? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[20:51] | Drew, T.C.’s landing. | 德鲁 TC要着陆了 |
[20:52] | He wants you to make sure the OR is prepped. | 他要你确认手术室是否准备妥当了 |
[20:54] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:55] | Go ahead. I got this. | 去吧 我能搞定 |
[20:57] | I don’t care what the tests say. | 我不管检测结果如何 |
[20:59] | I know there’s something wrong with me. | 我知道我生病了 |
[21:00] | My head is killing me. | 我头疼欲裂 |
[21:01] | Do you have a history of migraines? | 你有偏头疼病史吗 |
[21:03] | Only in the last few months, | 最近几个月才有 |
[21:05] | and, um, trouble remembering things. | 伴随着记忆力减退 |
[21:07] | All right. Are your headaches usually this bad? | 好的 你的头经常这么疼吗 |
[21:09] | Oh, no. No, never this bad. | 不 从来没这么疼过 |
[21:11] | This is — this is really — | 这真的是 |
[21:14] | I need Ativan. | 我需要劳拉西泮 |
[21:16] | – Grab Topher. I got this. – Okay, you got it. | -叫陶福来 我来控制他 -好的 |
[21:25] | Hey. Scott’s stuck on-scene with the other GSW. | 斯科特在现场处理另一个枪伤患者 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么 |
[21:28] | The ambulance got trashed. | 救护车被砸了 |
[21:30] | Chopper’s gonna refuel and head back. | 直升机加油之后会回去 |
[21:31] | – How’s the kid? – Not good. | -那个孩子怎么样 -情况不妙 |
[21:33] | Scott’s opening him up in some pawnshop. | 斯科特在一家当铺里做了手术 |
[21:35] | Only one could go. | 我们只能带一个孩子走 |
[21:36] | I had to make a decision. I made a call. | 我不得不这么决定 责任在我 |
[21:37] | Listen to me. It was gonna be right or wrong either way. | 听我说 没有两全其美的办法 |
[21:39] | Let’s just hope they both turn out okay. | 我们只能希望他们都可以得到救治 |
[21:40] | We got bad news. Dr. Clegg won’t be here | 坏消息 克莱格医生三十分钟内 |
[21:42] | – for another 30 minutes. – Okay. | -都回不来 -好吧 |
[21:45] | Looks like it’s just the two of us. | 看来只有我们俩了 |
[21:47] | Hey, how you holding up here? | 你那边怎么样 |
[21:48] | Patients outnumber us 10 to 1, | 病患实在太多了 |
[21:50] | there’s a missing child, media jackals are everywhere — | 有个失踪的孩子 媒体到处都是 |
[21:51] | Dr. Zia, Benedict is crashing. | 祁医生 本尼迪克特快不行了 |
[21:54] | Got to go. I’ll check in later. | 我得走了 过会儿来找你 |
[21:56] | I-I-I called David’s wife, Cindy. | 我打给了大卫的妻子辛迪 |
[21:58] | She’s on her way in, but she’s devastated. | 她在来的路上 但是她很崩溃 |
[22:00] | Yeah, that’s a tough call. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[22:01] | Doc, no bull. What are his chances? | 医生 说真的 他生还的几率有多大 |
[22:04] | We got to get him prepped for surgery, | 我们得让他准备手术 |
[22:05] | and after that, we’ll know more, but he’s lost a lot of blood. | 之后看情况再说 但他已失血很多了 |
[22:07] | Hey, Drew, get anesthesia to hang two units. | 德鲁 让麻醉师挂两个单位 |
[22:09] | I’ll be right there once I’m changed. | 我一换好衣服马上来 |
[22:13] | Come on. The Ativan isn’t working. He’s in status. | 劳拉西泮不起作用 他还在发作 |
[22:15] | What the hell? His head CT came back normal. | 怎么回事 他的头部CT显示正常 |
[22:16] | Checking another sugar. | 再查一次血糖 |
[22:17] | No, we did check another sugar, and it came back normal. | 不 我们又查过血糖了 显示正常 |
[22:19] | Should I page Neuro? | 需要呼叫神经科吗 |
[22:20] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不用 |
[22:21] | Blood sugar undetectable. | 探测不到血糖 |
[22:22] | Wait, what? Give me D50. | 等等 什么 注射50%葡萄糖 |
[22:24] | Patient needs dextrose. Come on, come on. | 患者需要葡萄糖 快点 快点 |
[22:33] | Okay, I want a dextrose drip at 100 CCs per hour | 葡萄糖以每小时100毫升滴注 |
[22:35] | and 20-minute glucose checks. | 还有每二十分钟血糖检查 |
[22:36] | Why would his blood sugar plummet like that? | 为什么他的血糖会那样猛跌 |
[22:38] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[22:39] | Let’s get a CT of his abdomen with IV and PO contrast. | 给他的腹腔做CT 静脉和口服增强扫描 |
[22:42] | – Nice save, Jordan. – Thanks. | -抢救很棒 乔丹 -谢了 |
[22:46] | He seemed like an okay kid. | 他看起来像个好孩子 |
[22:48] | But he had a gun. | 但他有枪 |
[22:50] | It’s Texas. Everybody has a gun. | 这是得州 每个人都有枪 |
[22:52] | Open carry. | 公开持枪 |
[22:53] | He was robbed before, so he wanted to protect himself. | 他曾被抢劫过 所以想要保护自己 |
[22:55] | Why do you think I have a shotgun? | 你觉得我为什么有把霰弹枪 |
[22:56] | The chopper’s close. | 直升机快到了 |
[22:57] | It’s looking for a place to land, | 在找地方降落 |
[22:58] | but the crowd’s making it hard. | 但人群碍事了 |
[22:59] | How can you not just get them out of here? | 你怎么不让他们离开这里 |
[23:01] | If we don’t get him back to a hospital, he’s gonna die. | 如果我们不把他带回医院 他会死的 |
[23:03] | And how would you do that? Shoot them? More tear gas? | 要怎么做 射击他们 用更多催泪瓦斯 |
[23:06] | It’s called a riot for a reason. | 这叫骚乱是有原因的 |
[23:07] | He should’ve gone first. | 他本应该先走的 |
[23:08] | Hey, Paul. Focus. | 保罗 集中注意 |
[23:10] | We got to stop this bleeding. | 我们得为他止血 |
[23:11] | The bullet caused some kind of retrohepatic injury, | 子弹导致了某种肝后损伤 |
[23:13] | but I can’t tell what. | 但我不知道是哪种 |
[23:15] | C-can we fix it? | 我们能处理好吗 |
[23:16] | With this equipment out here, no, | 用这里这些设备 不能 |
[23:18] | but we can minimize the bleeding. | 但我们能让流血降到最低速度 |
[23:19] | Hand me a Kelly clamp. We’re gonna do a Pringle maneuver. | 给我一个弯止血钳 我们做肝门血流阻断 |
[23:22] | By clamping the hepatic artery and the portal vein — | 夹住肝动脉和肝门静脉 |
[23:24] | slow the bleeding down enough to get us to the hospital. | 让出血速度降至足够撑到医院 |
[23:25] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[23:26] | Place the clamp right… | 把钳子放在 |
[23:31] | there. | 这里 |
[23:32] | Retract for me and reset. | 帮我收回去重置 |
[23:38] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:39] | It’s working, for now. | 起作用了 暂时 |
[23:40] | Hey, what’s the update on the chopper? | 直升机现在情况怎样了 |
[23:47] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[23:52] | Hey! Paul! | 保罗 |
[23:54] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[23:54] | Where are you going?! | 你在干什么 |
[23:56] | Hey, stop! Stop this! | 停下 停下 |
[23:57] | Hey, hey! Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[23:59] | Stop! Hey! | 停下来 |
[24:00] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[24:02] | I’m the doctor trying to save the kid who was shot. | 我是医生 在抢救那个被射中的孩子 |
[24:04] | The kid that was shot by the cops? | 被警察射中的那个孩子 |
[24:06] | – The cop in there? – Hey, hey, hey — no! | -警察在里面吗 -别 |
[24:08] | – We want to talk to him! – Stop it! | -我们要跟他谈谈 -停下 |
[24:09] | Stop! Get back! | 停下 退回去 |
[24:11] | No! | 不 |
[24:15] | Don’t take another step! | 别再靠近了 |
[24:17] | Everybody, put your hands behind your back! | 每个人 把手背到后面去 |
[24:19] | Get down on your knees now! | 马上跪下来 |
[24:20] | Oh, no, no, no! Shoot me in the heart. | 不 不 向我的心脏开枪 |
[24:22] | Or wait — maybe you want me to turn around | 等等 或许你想要我转过去 |
[24:24] | so you can do it in my back, huh?! | 这样就能朝我背上来一枪了 是吧 |
[24:25] | I said get down on your knees now! | 我说了跪下 |
[24:26] | – Just do it! – No, stop, stop, stop, stop! | -快点跪 -不 停 停 |
[24:28] | – Do it! – Put the gun down! | -快点 -把枪放下 |
[24:29] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[24:31] | Okay? He can help us. | 好吗 他能帮我们 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:42] | He was shot by the cops. | 他被警察射中了 |
[24:44] | But right now, the only thing that matters | 但现在 唯一重要的是 |
[24:46] | is getting him to a hospital, or he will die. | 把他送到医院去 否则他会死 |
[24:49] | That’ll be just as much your fault as anyone else’s | 如果你不让我们的直升机降落 |
[24:50] | if you don’t let our chopper land. | 那害死他的人里也有你的份 |
[24:52] | He needs surgery. | 他需要动手术 |
[24:54] | You got to help us get out of here. | 你得帮我们离开这里 |
[25:00] | You’re the leader, right? | 你是指挥人 对吧 |
[25:02] | So lead. | 那就指挥 |
[25:03] | Make them make room for us. | 让他们为我们腾出空间 |
[25:07] | You heard the doc. Do it. | 你听到医生说的了 快做 |
[25:17] | Come on, man. | 快点 兄弟 |
[25:24] | Hey! Hey, over here! | 这里 |
[25:25] | Listen up! We got an injured brother there! | 听着 我们有个受伤的兄弟 |
[25:28] | – That was pretty badass. – We need to help them | -刚才真厉害 -我们得帮他们 |
[25:29] | get him to the hospital! | 送他去医院 |
[25:31] | Remind me that when I stop shaking. | 等我不发抖了再夸我吧 |
[25:36] | Is the “Roadside Racist” dead? | 路边种族歧视者死了吗 |
[25:37] | What about the officer? Can you give us his condition? | 警官怎么样了 可以告诉我们他的情况吗 |
[25:40] | Is it true that an African-American | 你们是否为了救治一名白人警官 |
[25:41] | shooting victim was left at the scene | 而把一位非裔枪击受害者 |
[25:43] | so you could attend to a white police officer? | 留在了现场 |
[25:44] | Hey, hey, that did not happen like that! | 事实并不是那样的 |
[25:47] | We treat everybody the same. | 我们平等对待每一个人 |
[25:48] | So he has been brought to the hospital? | 那他被送到医院了吗 |
[25:50] | No, he’s on his way. | 还没 在路上 |
[25:51] | So he has been left in lieu of the white officer? | 所以他代替白人警官留在了现场 |
[25:54] | Hey, you’re twisting everything. | 你在扭曲事实 |
[25:56] | It was a medical decision. | 那是医疗决策 |
[25:58] | It had nothing to do with any race. | 跟种族没有任何关系 |
[26:00] | The people in this ER dedicate their lives… | 这个急诊室里的人倾其所有 |
[26:02] | – Man, Topher’s getting eaten alive. – to treating anybody — | -陶福快被生吞活剥了 -来治疗所有 |
[26:05] | anybody who walks through those doors. | 所有被送到这里来的人 |
[26:06] | So the black kid isn’t here? | 所以那个黑人孩子不在这里吗 |
[26:07] | That crowd is getting angrier and angrier. | 群众变得越来越气愤 |
[26:09] | It was a medical decision. | 那是个医疗决策 |
[26:10] | Time to change that narrative. | 是时候转移一下他们的注意力了 |
[26:12] | Hey. You’re not listening! | 你没有在听我说 |
[26:13] | No patient is denied care for any reason! | 没有病患会因为任何理由而被拒绝治疗 |
[26:17] | For the last time, | 最后说一遍 |
[26:18] | a medical decision is based. | 这是医疗决策 |
[26:21] | – Hey! Hello! – Shannon. | -大家好 -香农 |
[26:23] | Hi. I’m Dr. Shannon Rivera. | 我是香农·瑞瓦拉医生 |
[26:25] | I’m an intern here, | 我是这里的实习生 |
[26:26] | and I was hoping you guys could help us. | 我希望你们能够帮助我们 |
[26:29] | This is Charles. | 这是查尔斯 |
[26:30] | He’s 10 years old, and he was lost in the riots, | 他今年十岁 他在骚乱中走丢了 |
[26:32] | and he would really like to find his mommy. | 他非常希望能找到他的妈妈 |
[26:35] | Can you help us? | 你们能帮我们吗 |
[26:37] | Hey, Charles! Charles! | 你好 查尔斯 |
[26:38] | What’s your mommy’s name? | 你妈妈叫什么名字 |
[26:40] | Tiffany. | 蒂芙尼 |
[26:41] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪 |
[26:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:44] | What does your mom look like? | 你妈妈长什么样子 |
[26:46] | Shannon, we have to go through Family Services | 香农 我们得通过家庭服务机构 |
[26:48] | when there’s a lost child. | 来帮助走失儿童 |
[26:50] | Yeah, when I called, they said | 对啊 我打电话时他们说 |
[26:51] | they couldn’t come for hours, which is ridiculous, | 得好几个小时后才能到 这太荒谬了 |
[26:53] | so I started a hashtag — FindCharlesMommy. | 所以我弄了个「寻查尔斯妈妈」的话题 |
[26:55] | – You what? – It’s already trending. | -你干嘛了 -已经上热搜了 |
[26:57] | Don’t worry. I linked Family Services. | 别担心 我加了家庭服务机构的链接 |
[26:58] | We figured old-school media couldn’t hurt, right? | 传统媒体也能帮点忙 对吗 |
[27:01] | – Yeah, right. – Dr. Rivera! | -对 -瑞瓦拉医生 |
[27:02] | I’ve got a room all set up, | 我安排好了一个房间 |
[27:03] | and I found a lab tech going off duty to babysit. | 并且找到了一个下班的化验员来看孩子 |
[27:05] | – Thanks, Jocelyn. – Yeah. Come on, Charles. | -谢了 乔斯林 -来吧 查尔斯 |
[27:07] | I’ll check on you later, little man. | 我一会再去看你 小家伙 |
[27:09] | Don’t forget your ice cream, sweetie. | 别忘了你的冰淇淋 宝贝 |
[27:11] | So, I’ll grab another patient? | 那我去接下一个病人 |
[27:14] | You — Y-Yes. You do that. | 对 你去吧 |
[27:18] | Bullet number two. | 第二枚子弹 |
[27:20] | That’s number three. | 那是第三枚 |
[27:23] | Nurse, call SAPD. | 护士 去通知圣安东尼奥警局 |
[27:24] | – Tell them they come pick up the bullets. – Yes, doctor. | -让他们来取子弹 -好的 医生 |
[27:25] | Hey, guys, no sign of the fireworks slowing down outside. | 伙计们 外面的战火没有要缓和的意思 |
[27:28] | What’s the update here? | 这里情况如何 |
[27:28] | Bullets are out, but his inner lobe is shredded, | 子弹取出来了 但是他的内颚叶被撕裂了 |
[27:30] | and he tore his hilum — it’s a mess. | 而且他的肺门撕开了 情况不妙 |
[27:32] | What’s the ETA on Scott? | 斯科特什么时候能到 |
[27:33] | Well, the chopper’s just picking him up now. | 直升机刚刚接上他 |
[27:34] | He’ll be here in 15. | 十五分钟内到 |
[27:37] | He’s fibrillating. | 心脏纤颤了 |
[27:38] | Okay, let’s hang two units. He needs more volume. | 挂上两个单位的血 他需要更多的血 |
[27:40] | Starting intracardiac massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[27:42] | Let’s get the crash cart — now! | 快把急救车拉过来 |
[27:44] | You see that spot right there on your pancreas? | 看到在你的胰腺上的这个斑点了吗 |
[27:46] | It’s a small mass called an insulinoma. | 这是一个叫做胰岛癌的小肿块 |
[27:48] | Like a tumor? | 就像一个肿瘤 |
[27:49] | Yes. It excretes excess insulin, which lowers your blood sugar. | 对 它分泌过多的胰岛素使你的血糖下降 |
[27:52] | I’m assuming that you haven’t eaten that much in the past few days, | 我猜你这几天没吃什么东西 |
[27:55] | which lowered it to dangerous levels. | 这使得血糖降到了一个危险的程度 |
[27:56] | And that would explain your fainting, headaches, the seizure. | 而这解释了你的昏厥 头疼和癫痫发作 |
[28:00] | So, do I have cancer? | 那我是得了癌症吗 |
[28:02] | Tumors like these are rarely malignant. | 像这样的肿瘤很少是恶性的 |
[28:05] | However, you will need to have it removed, | 不过你需要开刀把它切除 |
[28:06] | so we’ll schedule a surgery for next week. | 所以我们会在下周给你安排手术 |
[28:08] | After that, you should be fine. | 做完手术就好了 |
[28:10] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[28:12] | Most people take not having cancer as good news. | 大多数人认为没有得癌症是个好消息 |
[28:15] | Yeah, well, most people aren’t about to | 是啊 大多数人不会即将在 |
[28:16] | spend the rest of their life in prison. | 监狱里度过余生 |
[28:19] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:20] | You probably think I deserve it. | 你大概认为这是我罪有应得 |
[28:23] | I wasn’t gonna say that. | 我并不打算这么说 |
[28:28] | You know, you’re the first person I met | 在这一切发生之后 |
[28:30] | since this whole thing happened that hasn’t asked me if I was guilty | 你是我见到的第一个没有问我是不是有罪 |
[28:32] | or told me that I was. | 或者说我就是有罪的人 |
[28:35] | That’s not my business. | 那与我无关 |
[28:37] | And I’m guessing, if you could, you would take it all back. | 而且我猜如果有可能你不会那么做 |
[28:40] | The shooting? No. | 是说开枪吗 我不后悔 |
[28:43] | Because then I know I’d be dead. | 因为我知道不那么做我就会死 |
[28:46] | I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[28:47] | I was under attack, and I defended myself. | 我被袭击了 我在保护自己 |
[28:50] | I didn’t shoot Bruno Mars. | 我没有开枪打布鲁诺·马尔斯 |
[28:51] | I shot a massive, angry man who was going to kill me. | 我开枪打了一个魁梧而生气并要杀死我的人 |
[28:55] | He just happened to be black. | 他只是碰巧是个黑人 |
[29:00] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[29:01] | And if I had to do it again, I would. | 如果再来一次的话 我还会这样做 |
[29:05] | I can’t imagine that sentiment would go over well with a jury. | 你这种态度可没法在陪审团那里过关 |
[29:08] | Well, that’s why my lawyers wouldn’t let me testify. | 所以我的律师不让我作证 |
[29:10] | See, I-I’m not afraid of the truth. | 我并不惧怕真相 |
[29:13] | That’s why I didn’t mind talking to that nurse. | 这就是为什么我不介意跟那个护士聊天 |
[29:16] | I’m just… A regular guy… | 我只是一个普通人 |
[29:20] | who had a regular life, a job… | 过着普通的生活 上着普通的班 |
[29:25] | a family. | 有一个普通的家庭 |
[29:28] | I mean, I-I’ve never been in trouble before. | 我以前没碰到过这样的麻烦 |
[29:30] | I’ve never even had a speeding ticket. | 我连超速罚单都没得过 |
[29:32] | Now I’m about to lose everything because I defended my life. | 而现在我要因为自保而失去一切 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:43] | I’ll let the sheriff know that you’re about to leave. | 我会告诉警长你要走了 |
[29:47] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[29:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | Thanks for the kindness. | 感谢你的善良 |
[29:51] | I don’t get too much of it these days. | 这段时间来 很少有人会这么对我 |
[30:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:13] | You save his ass, young’un! You hear me? | 你得治好他 小子 听到了吗 |
[30:14] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[30:15] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过去吗 |
[30:16] | – I don’t know. He’s lost a lot of — He’s gonna make it! | -不知道 他失了很多 -他能挺过去 |
[30:19] | There’s no way we’re letting him die! Let’s go! | 我们不会让他死的 出发 |
[30:50] | This is Sean Henderson. | 患者叫肖恩·亨德森 |
[30:51] | Status — post-GSW to abdomen | 腹部枪伤 |
[30:53] | with his hepatoduodenal ligament clamped in the field. | 其肝十二指肠韧带在现场已夹闭 |
[30:55] | BP’s back down to 50 systolic. | 收缩压50 |
[30:56] | Let’s get him straight up to the OR. Tell them we’re coming. | 直接把他送到手术室 通知手术室 |
[30:58] | The cops are still in OR 1. | 警察们还在一号手术室 |
[30:59] | The rest are filled with trauma victims. | 其它手术室都是创伤病人 |
[31:00] | Then we’re doing surgery here. What’s open? | 那就在急诊手术 哪间有空 |
[31:02] | Trauma 2, Trauma 2. | 创伤二室 |
[31:03] | Open a laparotomy tray, set up for intubation, | 打一个腹部手术包 准备插管 |
[31:05] | and find all the O neg you can. | 尽可能找些O型阴性血 |
[31:06] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[31:07] | Set up the rapid infuser. Get me a sterile gown. | 建立快速输液通道 给我无菌服 |
[31:10] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[31:12] | Not good. | 不怎么好 |
[31:13] | Really bad, actually. | 实际上是很糟糕 |
[31:14] | Sh-Should’ve been in the OR 20 minutes ago. | 应该在二十分钟前就到手术室了 |
[31:17] | Yeah, well, maybe he shouldn’t have drawn on my partner. | 也许他不对我的搭档拔枪 |
[31:20] | What if he didn’t?! | 要是他没有呢 |
[31:21] | What if you shot the wrong black kid in the hoodie? | 要是你误伤了一个穿着卫衣的黑人孩子呢 |
[31:23] | He had a gun! | 他有一把枪 |
[31:24] | Which is his right. | 这又不犯法 |
[31:26] | Open carry is not just for white people. | 公开持枪的法律不只适用于白人 |
[31:27] | Hey, don’t put this on me. | 别把这个推在我头上 |
[31:29] | I’ve been doing this for 15 years. | 我干这行十五年了 |
[31:31] | It was a riot. If somebody has a gun — | 那是一场骚乱 如果有人持有枪支 |
[31:34] | You have no idea what it’s like out there. | 你根本不知道那是什么情况 |
[31:38] | I was doing my job. | 我只是在履行我的职责 |
[31:40] | Yeah, so was Sean. | 肖恩也是 |
[31:41] | He was returning from delivering a deli order. | 他刚送完熟食店外卖回来 |
[31:50] | So, the good news is, they found Charles’ mom. | 好消息是他们找到查尔斯的妈妈了 |
[31:52] | The bad news is, she’s at St. Luke’s | 坏消息是她在圣卢克医院 |
[31:54] | with injuries from the riot. | 在骚乱中受伤住院了 |
[31:55] | Who takes their kid out in a riot? | 谁会在骚乱时带孩子出来玩 |
[31:57] | She didn’t. She was caught in it coming home from work, | 不是她 她下班时正好碰到骚乱 |
[31:59] | and they got separated. | 他们就分开了 |
[32:00] | She’s frantic to get him back, | 她急着让他回到身边 |
[32:01] | but there’s no way to get him there | 但是现在他没法过去 |
[32:02] | until after this clears up. | 得等到这一切平息 |
[32:04] | Which could be who knows when. | 这就不知道要到什么时候了 |
[32:05] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[32:06] | Eh, he’s 10, he’s scared, and he misses his mommy, | 他才十岁 他很害怕 他很想他妈妈 |
[32:09] | but I set up a FaceTime so he got to see her. | 不过我让他们视频聊天了 |
[32:11] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:11] | All right, so, keep working the decontamination tent, | 继续处理洗消帐篷那边的工作 |
[32:13] | and we’ll just keep him as comfortable as we can. | 我们让他尽可能保持舒适 |
[32:16] | Topher, four more injured coming in, | 陶福 四个伤员马上就到 |
[32:18] | and we’re almost out of O neg. | 我们的O型阴性血马上就用完了 |
[32:19] | Damn it. Get on the horn and find us more. | 见鬼 打电话去别的地方找血 |
[32:21] | Try St. Luke’s. | 问问圣卢克医院 |
[32:24] | How many rounds of epi? | 用了几组肾上腺素 |
[32:25] | That was the fifth, and six units of blood. | 这是第五组 还有六个单位的血 |
[32:27] | – Any cardiac activity? – No. Nothing. | -有心脏搏动吗 -没有 |
[32:29] | Okay, shock again. | 再次电击 |
[32:32] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:37] | Still nothing? | 还是没反应吗 |
[32:42] | Asystole. | 心脏搏动停止 |
[32:45] | – Tee. – Yeah. | -T -好吧 |
[32:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:53] | Time of death — 10:17 P.M. | 死亡时间晚上10时17分 |
[32:55] | Hey, we did what we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[32:57] | He was pretty much gone, though, | 当时子弹穿透他胸腔的时候 |
[32:58] | the moment those bullets hit his chest. | 他就已经不行了 |
[32:59] | Those .40s — they’re bad news. | 这些点40子弹 可不是什么善茬 |
[33:11] | – You’re bypassing the laceration? – We have to. | -你们直接跨过损伤搭桥了 -我们必须这么做 |
[33:13] | The blood’s pouring out of the vein too quickly. | 那血管出血太厉害了 |
[33:15] | Kelly clamp and a chest tube. | 血管钳和胸管 |
[33:17] | How’s a chest tube help his bleeding vein? | 胸管跟治疗他的出血有什么关系 |
[33:19] | Chest tube should shunt the blood back up to the heart | 要是起效的话胸管会把血液转流回心脏 |
[33:20] | if it works. Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[33:23] | – How’s it going? – Hail Mary time. | -情况怎么样 -最后一搏了 |
[33:25] | We’ll know in about five minutes, | 还要再过几分钟 |
[33:26] | after I suture this into place. | 等我缝合好之后才能知晓 |
[33:28] | But if this doesn’t restore volume to the heart, | 但如果这不能恢复心脏容积 |
[33:30] | I’m out of options. | 我也无计可施了 |
[33:31] | Which is total BS. | 真是烦人 |
[33:32] | We shouldn’t even be in this position. | 我们根本就不会陷入如此境地 |
[33:34] | – If — If T.C. Hadn’t taken that cop first– – Paul | -如果 如果TC不是先带 -保罗 |
[33:36] | – who shouldn’t have shot — – Paul! | -那个开枪的警察来…-保罗 |
[33:38] | That cop just died on the table. | 那个警察刚在手术台上抢救无效死亡了 |
[33:40] | Whatever happened out there, that’s a man in uniform | 不管发生了什么事 那个人是人民警察 |
[33:43] | who lost his life doing a job that nobody wants to do. | 在做一件没人愿做的事情时失去了生命 |
[33:47] | So show some respect, okay? | 所以放尊重些 可以吗 |
[34:00] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[34:02] | Fine. | 还好 |
[34:03] | No. Uh, not great. | 不 不太好 |
[34:07] | I can break it to his partner. It’s no problem. | 我可以去和他的搭档说 没关系的 |
[34:09] | No, it’s all right. | 不 不用了 |
[34:11] | I’ll do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[34:12] | Just, uh, just gonna be a tough one. | 只是 只是有些难以开口 |
[34:14] | Yeah, losing your partner, shooting a kid — | 是啊 失去一个同伴 朝一个孩子开枪 |
[34:16] | that’s a hell of a night. | 真是糟糕的一晚 |
[34:17] | It’s gonna get a whole lot worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[34:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:22] | When I was out there, I saw the kid’s gun. | 我当时在场 我看到了那个孩子的枪 |
[34:24] | It was a .38. | 那枪的子弹是点38口径的 |
[34:26] | The bullets we pulled from the cop were from a .40 cal. | 从警察身体中取出的子弹是点40口径的 |
[34:29] | So Sean, that kid — | 所以 杀死丽贝卡搭档的 |
[34:30] | he didn’t kill Rebecca’s partner. | 并不是那个叫肖恩的孩子 |
[34:32] | Rebecca did. | 而是丽贝卡 |
[34:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:40] | So, the sheriff says the jury reached a verdict on Benedict. | 警长说陪审团对本尼迪克特进行了裁决 |
[34:42] | They’re gonna read it tomorrow. | 结果将会在明天公布 |
[34:44] | He gets off, tomorrow’s gonna be another long night. | 如果他无罪释放 明天肯定又是漫长的一天 |
[34:46] | It’s already been a long night, | 已经有一个难熬的夜晚了 |
[34:47] | and we’re only an hour into the shift. | 我们才上班一小时 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:50] | Look, Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[34:52] | about earlier, our fight — | 关于先前 我们的争吵 |
[34:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:56] | Don’t be. | 不用啦 |
[34:56] | That wasn’t a fight. It was a spirited discussion. | 那不是争吵 那是灵魂对话 |
[35:08] | Hey. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:09] | I know your heart’s in the right place — | 我知道你心地善良 |
[35:11] | even if your head isn’t. | 即使有时候脑子一根筋 |
[35:24] | Don’t move. Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[35:27] | Come on, come on. | 走 走 |
[35:31] | Somebody shot him! | 有人朝他开了枪 |
[35:32] | Get him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[35:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:46] | Come on, Steven. Stay with us. | 来 史蒂文 保持清醒 |
[35:47] | Pulse is weak. | 脉搏很弱 |
[35:48] | Somebody page Neurosurg — now! | 请帮忙呼叫神经外科医生 现在马上 |
[35:50] | Bring the crash cart in here. | 推个急救车来 |
[35:51] | I need an intubation tray and 100 of Mannitol. | 准备气管插管和一百克甘露醇 |
[35:53] | I lost his pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏了 |
[35:54] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[35:56] | Come on. | 快 |
[35:58] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:00] | Some nut just shot Jordan’s patient — | 乔丹的患者中枪了 |
[36:01] | that Benedict guy. | 就是本尼迪克特 |
[36:02] | – Here?! – Yeah. | -在这吗 -是 |
[36:04] | Anybody else hurt? | 还有其他人受伤吗 |
[36:05] | Uh, no. They tackled the guy that did it. | 没有了 他们抓住了凶手 |
[36:06] | – Drew! – Yeah, okay. Uh, get her to CT. | -德鲁 -好的 带她去做CT |
[36:10] | How’s your guy? | 你的病人怎么样了 |
[36:11] | Uh, we got lucky. Looks like he’s gonna pull through. | 我们挺幸运的 看来他这次会渡过难关 |
[36:12] | That wasn’t luck. | 这可不是运气 |
[36:13] | He used a chest tube to bypass the IVC | 他用一根胸管绕过下腔静脉 |
[36:15] | and shunt blood back to the heart. | 使血液向心脏回流 |
[36:16] | What? That’s hardcore. | 什么 那可不简单 |
[36:17] | It was a good team effort. | 这是大家一起努力的结果 |
[36:18] | Anyway, he’s not out of the woods yet. | 不论如何 他还没有脱离险境 |
[36:19] | All right, Nurse, take him up. | 好的 护士 照看好他 |
[36:20] | Get 4 units of blood in him | 在我下次给他动手术前 |
[36:22] | before I do any more surgery. | 先给他输4单位血 |
[36:23] | Hey. Drew. | 嘿 德鲁 |
[36:25] | The cop that T.C. Brought in — | TC带进来的那个警察 |
[36:27] | Is there anything I could have done? Maybe saved him? | 我能做些什么吗 还有救吗 |
[36:29] | No way. His chest was a total mess. | 没办法了 他胸部受伤太严重 |
[36:31] | Miracle he even made it here. | 他能撑到现在已经是奇迹了 |
[36:32] | So T.C. Made the right call, then. | 所以TC做了正确的决定 |
[36:34] | Sean’s gonna get charged with murder. | 肖恩将会因谋杀罪而被起诉 |
[36:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[36:43] | I don’t — I don’t know how I’m gonna tell Cindy. | 我 我不知道该怎么和辛迪说 |
[36:48] | They’re expecting a baby. | 他们马上就要有孩子了 |
[36:52] | If only I’d gotten to that alley sooner. | 我要是能早点到那儿 |
[36:53] | I could have taken that kid out before he — | 我就可以早点拿下那孩子而不至于 |
[36:55] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[36:56] | And you just watch! | 你等着瞧 |
[36:58] | He’s gonna be fine! He’ll live. | 他会没事的 他会活下去 |
[37:00] | Okay, Rebecca. Hey. | 好了 丽贝卡 |
[37:02] | There’s something you need to know about the shooter. | 有些关于开枪者的事你得知道 |
[37:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:05] | Sometimes, in the fog of war, | 有些时候 在混乱的战争中 |
[37:07] | things don’t always happen the way that we — | 事情并不总像我们 |
[37:09] | we want them to or that we think. | 想要或认为的那样 |
[37:11] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[37:12] | I’m just saying that — that I’ve been there. | 我是说 我也有这样的经历 |
[37:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:17] | The bullets we took from David’s body — | 从大卫身体中取出的子弹 |
[37:19] | they were .40 cal. | 是点40口径的 |
[37:21] | – Okay? – No. | -明白吗 -不 |
[37:23] | They were yours. | 那是你的子弹 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:40] | Get the blood and the rapid infuser. | 去取血和快速输液器来 |
[37:45] | Hold CPR. | 心肺复苏术停 |
[37:47] | Still nothing. Resuming CPR. | 还是没反应 心肺复苏继续 |
[37:48] | Give bicarb followed by another amp of epi. | 上一支肾上腺素以后用碳酸氢钠 |
[37:52] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[37:55] | Come on, buddy! | 加油 伙计 |
[37:57] | Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[37:58] | – Kenny. Kenny, stop. – Come on! Come on! | -肯尼 肯尼 住手 -加油 加油 |
[37:59] | – Stop. Stop! – Come on. | -停 -加油 |
[38:03] | There’s brain matter. | 是脑组织 |
[38:06] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[38:07] | Time of death — 10:26. | 死亡时间 10点26分 |
[38:21] | Make sure St. Luke’s gives us | 一定要让圣卢克医院在我们要的 |
[38:23] | all the O neg we asked for. | 把所有O型阴性血都给我们 |
[38:24] | It’s part of the trade. | 这是交易中的一部分 |
[38:25] | Don’t worry. I won’t let those bastards cheat us. | 别担心 我不会被那些混蛋蒙到的 |
[38:27] | Wha– Hey! Children. | 有孩子在呢 |
[38:30] | Be back in 30 minutes. It’s gonna be a long night. | 半小时内回来 今晚很忙的 |
[38:32] | Got it. Get the blood, take Charles to his mom. | 收到 拿到血 把查尔斯送到他妈妈那去 |
[38:35] | I’m going to go see my mom?! Mm-hmm. | 我能见到妈妈了 |
[38:37] | – How? – You ever ride on a helicopter? | -怎么去 -你坐过直升飞机吗 |
[38:40] | – No. – Well… | -没有 -那么 |
[38:44] | – No way! – Yes way. | -不可能吧 -可能 |
[38:45] | Now, I want you to take care of Dr. Rivera, okay? | 现在起你要照顾好瑞瓦拉医生 好吗 |
[38:48] | I’m putting you in charge. | 你来当老大 |
[38:51] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[38:52] | Let’s get out of here, little man. | 我们走吧 小家伙 |
[39:05] | Word on the street is that you were Superman out there tonight. | 街上疯传 你今晚化身超人了 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 是吗 我都不知道 |
[39:10] | I was scared to death. | 我都要吓死了 |
[39:12] | Aw, man, anybody would have been. | 哥们 所有人都一样 |
[39:13] | Man, I probably would have cried. | 换成我 也许会哭出来的 |
[39:14] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[39:18] | You know what else I was out there? | 知道我在那还干嘛了吗 |
[39:21] | Pissed — at T.C. | 生气 生TC的气 |
[39:28] | The guy’s been my hero, but…I have to admit, | 那个曾经是我的英雄的人 但我必须承认 |
[39:31] | the thought did cross my mind — | 我当时确实这么想的 |
[39:33] | Did he take the cop first ’cause he was white? | 他先去救警察 是因为警察是白人吗 |
[39:35] | Aw, come on, man. You know that’s not true. | 别这样说 哥们 你知道这不是真的 |
[39:37] | Yeah. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[39:40] | But did he take him in | 但他确实是先收治的他 |
[39:42] | because he’s another man in uniform? Maybe. | 因为他也是穿制服的吗 也许 |
[39:45] | I guess we all have our own unintended biases. | 我们大家可能都有无意识的偏见 |
[39:48] | I know I’ve got mine. | 我知道我就有 |
[39:50] | Which are…? | 对什么人有偏见 |
[39:53] | Spoiled rich kids like you. | 像你这样被宠坏的富二代 |
[39:55] | Why do you think I give you so much crap? | 不然你以为我为什么会为难你 |
[39:58] | ‘Cause I’m an easy target? | 因为我好欺负吗 |
[39:59] | Well, there’s that. | 这点也是 |
[40:01] | Definitely that. | 当然是 |
[40:03] | But honestly, uh… | 但说实话 |
[40:06] | maybe I’m a little jealous. | 我可能是嫉妒 |
[40:07] | I never had what you had, man, and I never will. | 我从不曾拥有你所有的东西 也永远不会有 |
[40:09] | Yeah, man, but you could. | 兄弟 你可以的 |
[40:10] | No, I can’t. | 不 不可能 |
[40:11] | You have a gift. You have a family. | 你有天赋 有你的家族 |
[40:14] | I’ve got me. | 我只有我 |
[40:15] | And that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[40:16] | but no matter how successful or great a surgeon you become, | 不管你以后如何成功 成为多伟大的外科医师 |
[40:19] | I just never want you to lose touch | 我只希望你永远不要 |
[40:21] | with those that are less fortunate. | 和那些没那么幸运的人失去联系 |
[40:23] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[40:26] | Look, I… I overreacted earlier. | 听着我 刚刚反应有些过度 |
[40:30] | Sometimes, the slights just build up, | 有时候其实是慢慢累积压抑太久 |
[40:32] | but I never should have taken that out on you, man. | 但我真不应该拿你撒气 哥们 |
[40:34] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:37] | I-I shouldn’t have been so naive, you know? | 我也不应该那么天真 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:46] | Aw, man. | 哥们 |
[40:48] | Sounds like we both have something to work on. | 看来我们都有要努力的地方 |
[40:50] | Yep. | 对 |
[40:52] | Might want to wash the blood off of that before you put that back on. | 先去把血洗掉再戴吧 |
[40:55] | I’m not putting it back on. I’m sending it back to my dad. | 我不会再戴了 我会把它寄回给我爸 |
[40:58] | Really? Pretty nice piece of bling. | 真的吗 这块可是好东西 |
[41:01] | Yeah, I’ve realized it’s just not me. | 是 但我觉得不适合我 |
[41:03] | So…Rebecca’s not gonna be charged, | 那么丽贝卡不会被起诉 |
[41:05] | but I don’t know if she’s gonna recover from killing her partner. | 但我不知道她能不能从杀了自己搭档的伤痛中恢复 |
[41:09] | – Well, I’ve seen people recover from worse things. – Yeah. | -我看过有人从更伤痛的事里恢复 -是啊 |
[41:11] | You headed back out there? | 你要回去吗 |
[41:12] | It’s only been a few hours, Toph. | 这才几个小时而已 陶福 |
[41:13] | We still got a long night ahead of us. | 今晚还长着呢 |
[41:15] | Hey, sorry about your patient. | 为你的病人难过 |
[41:16] | Yeah, yours, too. Hey, be careful out there. | 是啊 你的也一样 出去小心点 |
[41:18] | Yeah, you be careful in here. | 你在这小心点 |
[41:19] | Okay, people, we’ve got four traumas coming from the riots. | 好的 各位 骚乱现场又送来四例外伤 |
[41:22] | The first is rolling in right now — | 第一位进门了 |
[41:24] | – 32-year-old male… – Get him to Trauma Two. | -32岁男性 -送到创伤二室 |
[41:25] | – Need a suture tray. – Two more right behind it. | -需要缝合托盘 -后面还有两例 |
[41:27] | Call Radiology. Let’s get a c-spine film. | 呼叫放射科 需要给颈椎拍张片子 |
[41:29] | Let’s get her to Curtain 3. | 送她到三床 |
[41:30] | Let’s stay focused, and we’ll get through this together. | 大家集中注意力 我们可以一起渡过难关 |
[41:32] | Take him straight to CT. We need Vascular. | 直接送进CT室 我们需要血管科的人 |
[41:34] | I got this one. Curtain 4. | 这个交给我 送到四床 |