时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s your first paramedic ride-along, so be chill. | 这是你第一次出任务 冷静点 |
[00:06] | Not so good with the chill. Yo, “Affluenza,” out of my way. | 我可不太会冷静 富贵病们 别挡道 |
[00:09] | – You, what do we got? – I was at the party upstairs, | -什么情况 -我刚才在楼上参加派对 |
[00:10] | and I found him out here when I came down. | 当我下来时就发现他躺在这儿 |
[00:12] | Did he take something? | 他嗑了什么东西吗 |
[00:14] | I don’t know. Probably. It’s a party. | 我不知道 可能吧 派对嘛 |
[00:16] | Probably O.D.’d. Give him a shot of Narcan. | 可能吸毒过量 给他来一针纳洛酮 |
[00:17] | I know. I got it. | 知道了 我来 |
[00:23] | Guess it’s not opiates. | 我猜不是阿片类 |
[00:25] | He’s got minimal respirations. | 他呼吸很微弱 |
[00:26] | Then we better intubate or he won’t make it back. | 那我们最好插个管否则他就醒不过来了 |
[00:28] | Back these idiots up. It’s not a sideshow! | 让这些蠢蛋退后 这可不是余兴表演 |
[00:31] | Come on, guys. Back up. You heard her. Back up! | 快点 退后 听到她说的吗 退后 |
[00:34] | – Sats are holding. – Run in a liter wide open. | -氧饱和正常 -以最大速率输液一升 |
[00:36] | I’ll check the blood sugar. | 我来查血糖 |
[00:41] | I’ve got him. Go. | 我来负责他 你去吧 |
[00:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:53] | She fell from up there. | 她从那里掉下来了 |
[00:56] | I’m gonna need some backup. | 我得呼叫支援 |
[01:01] | I stopped the bleeding… finally. | 我终于止住血了 |
[01:03] | You know, I almost lost two patients this week | 我这周有两个患者差点没救回来 |
[01:05] | who wouldn’t clot ’cause of that damn medication. | 就因为他们吃了那个鬼药无法凝血 |
[01:07] | – Blood thinners? – Yeah, but not Warfarin. | -薄血药 -对 但不是华法林 |
[01:09] | It’s like these — these new ones | 而是那些新药 |
[01:10] | that these drug companies market out to people | 制药公司还没研发出对应的解毒剂 |
[01:11] | before there’s an antidote. | 就将这些新药推向市场 |
[01:12] | Anyway, I sutured the laceration, | 总之我缝合了伤口 |
[01:14] | so he should be ready for surgery now. | 所以他应该可以准备手术了 |
[01:15] | Okay, I already paged Scott. | 好 我已呼叫斯科特 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:18] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[01:19] | You can’t do that right here in the middle of the ER. | 你不能在急诊室中央做这种举动 |
[01:23] | I just do it it to piss you off. | 我就是为了让你不爽 |
[01:25] | Yeah, well, nobody wants to see that. | 好吧 但没人想看见你脱衣服 |
[01:26] | Speak for yourself, Topher. | 那只是你自己的看法 陶福 |
[01:32] | Hey, it’s the pros from Dover. | 专家大驾光临 |
[01:34] | You have a lacerated spleen in Trauma 1 ready for surgery. | 有一位脾裂伤患者在创伤一室准备手术 |
[01:36] | Probably needs to come out. | 他很可能需要先出来 |
[01:37] | All right. Paul, get him prepped in OR 1. | 好 保罗 在手术一室给他做准备 |
[01:39] | I’m right behind you, and we’ll go over the PowerPoint later. | 我马上就来 我们迟些时候再过一遍幻灯片 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我马上去 |
[01:43] | Pow-PowerPoint? | 幻 幻灯片 |
[01:45] | Yeah. I’ve been hounding the folks | 对 我跟普莱斯勒制药的人 |
[01:47] | at Pressler Pharmaceuticals for months | 纠缠了好几个月了 |
[01:49] | to get them to choose us for one of their studies. | 目的是为了能选我们进行一项研究 |
[01:51] | They’ve got this high-tech transcatheter valve — | 他们研发了一种高科技经导管心脏瓣膜 |
[01:53] | gets patients in and out of the hospital | 可以让病患的住院时间 |
[01:54] | – in, like, half the time. – So what’s the holdup? | -比原来缩短一半 -有什么困难 |
[01:55] | The holdup is they’re only giving sample valves | 困难在于他们只在全国四所医院 |
[01:58] | to four hospitals nationwide, which means that we all | 分发这种瓣膜的样品 也就是说 |
[02:02] | have to bend over and grab our ankles just to get a meeting. | 我们得弯腰抱膝献菊花才能争取到会面机会 |
[02:05] | Sounds like a hell of a meeting. | 听上去真是糟糕的会面呢 |
[02:08] | Hi. Uh, you must be Dr. Clemmens. | 你好 你一定是克莱门斯医生 |
[02:10] | Jessica Sanders, Pressler rep. | 杰西卡·桑德斯 普莱斯勒的医药代表 |
[02:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry. I won’t make you grab your ankles. | 别担心 我不会让你「进献菊花」的 |
[02:17] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[02:18] | I thought you were coming tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才来 |
[02:19] | Yeah, change of plans. I gotta fly out to Denver tomorrow, | 计划有变 我明天得飞丹佛 |
[02:21] | so I decided to pop by tonight to check out your application. | 所以我决定今晚临时过来看看你的申请 |
[02:23] | Yeah, um, well, I’ve gotta get up to surgery right now, but — | 其实我现在得去做手术了 但… |
[02:26] | No worries. I’ll be here when you’re ready. | 没关系 我在这里等你 |
[02:28] | Just hang out with — with Dr. Zia and Dr… | 我和祁医生和…这位医生待一会儿 |
[02:31] | Callahan. | 卡拉翰 |
[02:32] | – H-Have we met? – Uh, no, you’d remember, | -我们见过吗 -没有 否则你会记得 |
[02:35] | but you’re just the man I wanna talk to. | 但你就是我想要谈话的人 |
[02:36] | I just got paged. | 我刚收到呼叫 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna go change in the locker room. | 我要去更衣室换衣服了 |
[02:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:41] | Maybe we’ll see each other again. | 也许我们会再见的 |
[02:43] | So…Dr. Zia… | 那么 祁医生 |
[02:46] | Yes? | 我在 |
[02:47] | Who do I have to sleep with to get San Antonio Memorial | 我该找谁上床才能让圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[02:49] | to switch to our drugs exclusively? | 只用我们的药 |
[02:52] | – Well, it — it — I — – Oh, no, no, I’m kidding. | -这个嘛 我 -没事 我只是开玩笑 |
[02:54] | – Technically — – I’m kidding. | -其实 -我在说笑呢 |
[02:56] | – It’s a joke. – Ah…right. | -这是个玩笑 -好吧 |
[02:57] | But I’d love the contract, so… | 但我很想谈成合同 所以… |
[03:00] | can we talk business? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:04] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[03:05] | Hi. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 你好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[03:08] | So I hear that you came in with a fever. | 我听说你是因发热入院 |
[03:11] | That’s what they told me over at the Infusion Center. | 输液处的确是这么告诉我的 |
[03:14] | Cancer. | 是癌症 |
[03:15] | That’s where I go for chemo. | 那里是我化疗的地方 |
[03:17] | The doctor said I spiked a fever and referred me to the ER. | 医生说我突发高热把我转来了急诊 |
[03:20] | Yeah, still looks a little high. | 没错 温度还是有点高 |
[03:22] | All right, can you lay down for me? | 好了 你可以躺下吗 |
[03:28] | Ah, you recently had surgery. | 你最近才做过手术啊 |
[03:29] | About three weeks ago. Second time under the knife. | 大概三周前 这是第二次动刀了 |
[03:31] | Went in to remove some tumors that metastasized to my liver. | 为了切除一些转移到肝脏的肿瘤 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:39] | Any pain or soreness when I press? | 按压时有酸痛感吗 |
[03:41] | No. | 没有 |
[03:42] | All right, well, I’d like to give you some Tylenol to bring the fever down, | 好的 我给你开一些泰诺退烧 |
[03:44] | but I also want to run a full septic work-up. | 另外再给你做全套脓毒症检查 |
[03:47] | And a CT to look for a post-op abscess? | 还要做CT看看有没有术后脓肿吗 |
[03:50] | I’ve been going through this for awhile now. | 我已经经历这些有段时间了 |
[03:53] | I mean, I practically live in hospitals. | 其实我差不多就住在医院里 |
[03:55] | And I hate these places — the smells, the sterile walls, | 我讨厌这些地方 味道 无菌墙 |
[03:59] | the hum of the fluorescent lights. | 日光灯的嗡嗡声 |
[04:01] | Good point. You know what? I’m out of here. | 说得好 那我走了 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:04] | I didn’t mean to crap on your workplace. | 我不是想对你工作的地方喷粪 |
[04:06] | Honey, please. Last month, we had a guy in here | 亲爱的 没什么 上个月我们收了一个人 |
[04:08] | who literally crapped on the place. | 真的在这里喷粪了 |
[04:09] | Oh, no. Really? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[04:10] | Oh, yeah. It’s the glamour of medicine. | 真的 这就是医学的魅力啊 |
[04:14] | Okay, let’s run the tests. | 好了 那就做测试吧 |
[04:16] | But FYI, I am not eating the cafeteria food. | 顺便说一下 我不吃食堂的饭 |
[04:19] | Well, FYI, I don’t either. | 顺便说一下 我也不吃 |
[04:23] | Okay, let’s listen to your heart. | 好 我给你心脏听诊 |
[04:25] | – Those are pretty necklaces. – Thanks. | -项链很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[04:28] | – Over here. – Doctor, right here. Hurry. | -这边 -医生 这边 快 |
[04:29] | Come through, come through. | 让让 借过 |
[04:33] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:33] | Dumb, drunk, rich college kids. That’s what I got. | 富家大学生酗酒犯蠢 目前就这情况 |
[04:35] | She fell from a 4-story balcony. | 她从四楼的阳台摔下来 |
[04:37] | – I didn’t want to move her. – Hey, how’s her pressure? | -我不敢移动她 -血压是多少 |
[04:38] | 90 systolic, and she’s unresponsive. | 收缩压90 无反应 |
[04:40] | Alina? Oh, my God! | 爱丽娜 天啊 |
[04:42] | – Uh, I-is this your friend? – Y-yes, she’s my roommate. | -是你的朋友吗 -对 是我的室友 |
[04:45] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[04:46] | – I should ask you that. – I don’t know. | -这话我该问你 -我不知道 |
[04:47] | She was at a party and my friend called me and told me to get here. | 她去聚会了 我朋友打电话让我过来 |
[04:50] | Pelvis feels unstable. | 骨盆感觉是骨折了 |
[04:51] | Okay, we’ll stabilize it with a pelvic binder. | 好 用盆骨固定带固定住 |
[04:53] | – Alina! Can she hear me? – I don’t know. | -爱丽娜 她能听到我吗 -不知道 |
[04:55] | Hey, keep going with the trauma survey. | 继续检查有没有其他创伤 |
[04:56] | She may have other injuries. | 她可能其他地方也受伤了 |
[04:57] | Oh, my God. Her mom is gonna freak. | 天啊 她妈妈得疯掉 |
[05:02] | We gotta get her back to the ER now. Come on. | 我们现在得把她送去急诊室 快 |
[05:03] | Hurry up with that backboard! | 快把背板拿过来 |
[05:05] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 走 |
[05:06] | Step aside, step aside. | 让开 退后 |
[05:10] | On my count. One, two, three… | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[05:27] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:27] | 第 三 季 第 五 集 | |
[05:31] | So it looks like there is an abscess in your abdomen, | 你的腹腔内好像脓肿 |
[05:34] | and that’s what’s causing the fever, | 所以你才会发烧 |
[05:36] | so we’re gonna get you down to IR, | 我们会把你转去介入放射科 |
[05:37] | and they can have it drained for you. | 他们会帮你把脓放出来 |
[05:38] | More procedures? | 还要手术吗 |
[05:40] | Can’t I just go home? | 我能这么回家吗 |
[05:42] | Sorry. Not without taking care of this, | 抱歉 得先把脓肿解决掉 |
[05:43] | or the infection could get worse. | 否则感染会加重的 |
[05:45] | I just can’t be in the OR again, staring up at people in masks. | 我不想进手术室 盯着那些戴口罩的人 |
[05:50] | Okay. Uh, tell you what. | 好 听我说 |
[05:52] | I will drain it myself here in the ER using an ultrasound. | 那我就在急诊室用超声仪帮你放脓 |
[05:56] | – That’ll be quicker anyway. – Thank you. | -这样更快些 -谢谢 |
[05:58] | I just want to feel good enough to get down to Mexico. | 我想等身体好一些就去墨西哥 |
[06:01] | Yeah? What’s in Mexico? | 是吗 墨西哥有什么 |
[06:02] | I rented a house on the Pacific Ocean, | 我在太平洋沿岸的小镇上租了一套房子 |
[06:04] | this little town on the beach named Zihuatanejo. | 那个海滨小镇名叫芝华塔尼欧 |
[06:08] | – It’s from the movie — – “The Shawshank Redemption.” | -是电影… -《肖申克的救赎》 |
[06:11] | – A fellow “Shawshanker.” – Yeah, I love that movie. | -肖申克的影迷 -对 我很喜欢这电影 |
[06:14] | That’s the town they meet up after he escapes from prison. | 他越狱后 约好了在那个小镇汇合 |
[06:16] | Hey. Spoiler alert. | 严禁剧透 |
[06:18] | Okay, dude, that movie is 20 years old. | 哥们 那电影是二十年前的 |
[06:19] | If you haven’t seen it yet, I doubt you ever will. | 如果你还没看 那肯定永远不会看 |
[06:21] | But you should. It’s one of the best. | 但你应该看看 最佳电影之一 |
[06:24] | Better than “Fast & Furious 7”? | 比《速度与激情7》还好看 |
[06:26] | Yes. | 绝对 |
[06:28] | “Shawshank” is kind of my inspiration. | 「肖申克」给了我灵感 |
[06:32] | Like they say in the movie, | 就像电影中的台词 |
[06:33] | “Better get busy living or get busy dying,” | 「汲汲于生 汲汲而死」 |
[06:36] | and that’s what I’m ready to do. | 我已打算这么生活 |
[06:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:40] | I’m done with chemo, done with surgeries. | 我受够了化疗和手术 |
[06:43] | I have a DNR. I’ve made my peace. | 我有「不抢救」预嘱 我想明白了 |
[06:46] | It’s time to get busy dying. | 现在该「汲汲而死」 |
[06:53] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说吧 |
[06:56] | I asked you — I asked you first. | 我先问的 我先问你的 |
[06:58] | Oh, yeah. I can absolutely come over later tonight. | 没问题 我今晚晚点肯定过来 |
[07:02] | Oh, my God. You’re so bad. | 我的天啊 你好坏坏 |
[07:06] | Why are you so bad? Oh, my God. | 你为什么那么坏 我的个乖乖 |
[07:09] | Uh, maybe around 10:00? | 可能十点左右过去 |
[07:11] | Drew and I have this little errand we gotta run. | 我和德鲁还有点事要办 |
[07:13] | Okay. All right, I’ll see you later. | 好 好 晚点见 |
[07:16] | Who was that, Barry White? | 跟谁打电话呢 说话声音这么撩人 |
[07:18] | Come on, man. You know I don’t kiss and tell. | 拜托 兄弟 我这人不喜欢秀恩爱 |
[07:19] | – Since when? – Dude, you know… | -啥时候的事 -就是那个… |
[07:22] | probably means I know her. Who was it? | 这或许说明我认识她 是谁 |
[07:23] | I didn’t say you knew her. | 我没说你认识她 |
[07:24] | So I don’t know her? Is that what you’re saying? | 那就是我不认识 你是这意思吗 |
[07:27] | Hey, I think you took a wrong turn, man. Where are we? | 我觉得你转错弯了 这是往哪去 |
[07:28] | We just gotta take a little detour first. | 我们得先去其他地方 |
[07:30] | I gotta drop off Syd’s daughter at her jiu-jitsu tournament. | 我得把茜德的女儿送去柔道比赛现场 |
[07:32] | Dude, no. No, we gotta meet the Craigslist guy | 兄弟 别 我们约好了半小时后 |
[07:34] | for the gym equipment in a half-hour | 跟克雷格列表网上卖健身器材的人见面 |
[07:36] | or he’s gonna sell it to somebody else. | 不然他就卖给别人了 |
[07:37] | I-it’s gonna take 20 minutes. | 只用二十分钟而已 |
[07:38] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我也没办法 |
[07:39] | Syd sent me an emergency text about an hour ago, | 茜德大概一小时前给我发了紧急短信 |
[07:41] | saying I had to take her. | 让我去接她 |
[07:43] | I mean, apparently, the grandmother doesn’t drive, | 显然她祖母不会开车 |
[07:44] | so, I mean…you wanna hear the rest of the story? | 我是说 你想听我接着说吗 |
[07:47] | I didn’t want to hear the beginning, man! | 我一开始就没想听 |
[07:48] | I just wanna pick up the gym equipment. That’s it. | 我只想拿到健身器材 仅此而已 |
[07:51] | That’s all I wanna do. | 我只想这样 |
[07:54] | Bro, who were you talking to? | 兄弟 你刚和谁打电话 |
[07:56] | I’m so mad at you right now. | 你现在让我很生气 |
[08:00] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 也不是很糟糕 对吧 |
[08:03] | So there’s this pharma company here tonight, | 今晚有家制药公司要过来 |
[08:05] | and, uh, they’re doing experimental drug trials. | 他们要做实验性药物试验 |
[08:09] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[08:11] | You didn’t even hear me out. | 你都没听我说完 |
[08:12] | I don’t need to. The last thing I want | 不需要 我最不想要的就是 |
[08:14] | is another regimen of drugs with unknown side effects. | 用副作用不明的药物治疗 |
[08:17] | Come on, Hannah. | 拜托 汉娜 |
[08:19] | You’re still laughing and full of life. | 你现在依然能谈笑风声 生龙活虎 |
[08:21] | Then why are you giving up? | 为什么要放弃呢 |
[08:23] | I’m not giving up. | 我没有放弃 |
[08:24] | I have accepted my fate. | 我只是认命了 |
[08:26] | You don’t know your fate. No one does. | 命运不可知 谁都一样 |
[08:28] | I had this college friend of mine, | 我有个大学朋友 |
[08:30] | and she refused to accept her fate. | 她拒绝认命 |
[08:32] | She fought it. | 她奋力反抗 |
[08:33] | Then she ended up living for another three years. | 最后她又多活了三年 |
[08:35] | I mean, she really lived. | 我是说活得很精彩 |
[08:37] | Yeah, she saw her niece born, spent two birthdays with her. | 她看到侄女出生 陪她过了两个生日 |
[08:40] | She traveled with friends and family, | 她还和朋友家人出游 |
[08:44] | uh, went to the Great Wall of China. | 去了中国的长城 |
[08:45] | And that’s a really nice story, | 这真是一个美好的故事 |
[08:48] | but I have a story, too. | 但我也要讲一个故事 |
[08:50] | I watched my mother wither away and die from breast cancer, | 我目睹了母亲日渐消瘦最后死于乳腺癌 |
[08:54] | and I fought for her to try everything. | 我为她争取尝试了所有的方法 |
[08:58] | In the end, she suffered through treatment after treatment, | 最后她忍受一次又一次的治疗 |
[09:02] | to prolong what? | 延长了什么 |
[09:05] | Pain and suffering. | 痛苦和折磨 |
[09:07] | Well, we’ve made a lot of advances in the past few years, | 我们已经在过去几年取得了很多进步 |
[09:11] | and there are some promising drugs, | 也有一些有前景的药物 |
[09:12] | and maybe there’s something that you don’t know about. | 也许还有一些你所不知道的疗法 |
[09:15] | Hey, Hannah, there… | 汉娜 |
[09:17] | there’s gotta be someone to fight for you. | 总有人为你奋斗 |
[09:19] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[09:20] | There isn’t anyone in my life. | 我的生命中再无他人 |
[09:23] | I spent my 20s going to school | 花季年华在学校学习 |
[09:25] | and my 30s taking care of my mother, | 而立之年照顾母亲 |
[09:27] | so there wasn’t a lot of time for dating. | 所以没什么时间约会 |
[09:30] | And now, well, a Tinder profile of cancer, | 现在 作为一个癌症患者 |
[09:35] | tired all the time, some vomiting, | 每天都很疲倦 有时呕吐 |
[09:38] | ain’t gonna get me “Swiped.” | 没有人会看上我的 |
[09:40] | So like I said, I’ve made my peace. | 正如我所说 我已经心如止水 |
[09:43] | I’m ready to go. | 我活够了 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | I am gonna go and check your labs. | 我先去看一下化验结果 |
[09:53] | So…you hang in there, okay? | 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:05] | Well, that was fast. | 真是迅速 |
[10:06] | – Color me impressed. – Thank you. | -真让人印象深刻 -谢谢夸奖 |
[10:09] | Been waiting out here the whole time? | 你一直在外面等吗 |
[10:10] | Dr. Zia got busy, | 祁医生很忙 |
[10:12] | needed a quiet place to work, so… | 需要安静的工作环境 所以 |
[10:14] | Hi. I’m Jessica. | 你好 我是杰西卡 |
[10:16] | Uh, yeah, hi. Uh, Paul Cummings. | 你好 我是保罗·卡明斯 |
[10:18] | She’s from Pressler. A day early. | 她是普雷斯勒制药的 早了一天来 |
[10:22] | Yes. So our surgical program performs | 我们每一年会进行 |
[10:25] | over 50 mitral valve surgical procedures per year, | 超过50例左房室瓣外科手术 |
[10:27] | – which is above or on par– – Paul, Paul, it’s okay. | -这超过了 -保罗 可以了 |
[10:30] | We’re not doing that now. | 计划有变 不用介绍了 |
[10:31] | Okay. I get the idea that Jessica here | 我明白杰西卡此行的目的 |
[10:33] | is more about the deal than the presentation. | 在于促成合同而不仅仅是介绍 |
[10:35] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[10:36] | So what do we need to do to make this deal happen for us? | 我们怎么做可以拿下这个项目 |
[10:39] | Because you guys have been jerking us around for months, | 因为你们这几个月来一直在敷衍我们 |
[10:41] | and that’s time that a lot of my heart patients don’t have. | 我们的很多心脏病人可没有这么多时间 |
[10:43] | I love the direct approach. | 我欣赏你的直白 |
[10:46] | Okay, uh, off the record… | 私下说 |
[10:49] | I want your ER to give our company an exclusive contract. | 我希望你们急诊室跟我司签署独家销售合同 |
[10:51] | Uh, you want us to only offer | 你希望我们给患者 |
[10:53] | – your company’s drugs to our patients? – Yes. | -只开你们公司的药物 -是的 |
[10:56] | Uh, I’ll settle for making us your primary supplier. | 我们将成为你们的主要供应商 |
[10:59] | The profit will pay for the heart valve study. | 利润将用于心脏瓣膜的研究 |
[11:00] | Okay, well, you’ll have to convince | 那你必须说服急诊室中 |
[11:02] | a majority of our ER attendings to sign on, | 大部分主治医生的签字同意 |
[11:05] | and that all starts with Dr. Zia. | 先从祁医生开始 |
[11:07] | Supposed to give him my pitch when his schedule clears. | 我本想等他空闲的时候做介绍 |
[11:09] | He doesn’t really seem that motivated to change, though. | 虽然他似乎不怎么想改变 |
[11:12] | I guess I’ll have to motivate him. | 我猜我必须要给他点儿刺激 |
[11:14] | Uh, he’s married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[11:16] | He’s — he’s married. | 他是结婚了 |
[11:17] | – Actually, he is married. – He’s married. | -他真的结婚了 -已婚男 |
[11:19] | And he’s got a teenage daughter and twin 3-year-olds, | 他有个十几岁的女儿和一对三岁的双胞胎 |
[11:21] | and his mother just moved in with him. | 最近他妈妈还搬了过来一起住 |
[11:23] | The guy is bone-tired and frazzled up to here. | 他疲惫不堪 精疲力竭 |
[11:27] | Can you say conference? | 要不要先开个会 |
[11:28] | I like how you think, Doctor. | 我喜欢你的想法 医生 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | I can work with that. | 这样也行 |
[11:37] | Suspected O.D. | 疑似吸毒过量 |
[11:38] | No response to Narcan. Pulse is weak. | 对纳洛酮没反应 脉搏微弱 |
[11:40] | Let’s get him into Trauma 2. Where’s T.C. And Shannon? | 把她推到创伤二室 TC和香农呢 |
[11:41] | With the girl that fell from the balcony. | 他们和那个从阳台跌落的女孩在一起 |
[11:43] | They’re coming in. | 马上就进来 |
[11:43] | – Heather, send off a tox screen. – Got it. | -海瑟 准备毒理学检查 -好的 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Hey, Heather, where’s Topher? | 海瑟 陶福在哪 |
[11:51] | He just stepped into Trauma 2 with a patient. | 他刚和患者进了创伤二室 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Uh, will you excuse me one minute? | 可以稍等我一下吗 |
[12:01] | So — so, how long — how long you been working with… | 所以你…你工作多久了 |
[12:05] | Uh, yeah, a-absolutely. | 好吧 没问题 |
[12:06] | It’s all — all good. | 你先忙 |
[12:08] | Talk to you later. | 一会跟你说 |
[12:09] | Annie? You okay? | 安妮 你还好吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I’m good. I brought T.C. | 我很好 我从拉格洛里亚餐厅 |
[12:12] | some tacos from La Gloria. | 带了点炸玉米饼给TC |
[12:14] | I’ve barely seen him all week. | 我一周都没怎么见他 |
[12:15] | I thought, you know, he could probably use the extra fuel. | 我猜他可能需要来点宵夜 |
[12:18] | Well, since he’s not here right now, do you mind if I– | 鉴于他此时不在 你介意我… |
[12:21] | Yeah, sure. No, take them. It’ll be our secret. | 不介意 随便吃 这事就咱俩知道 |
[12:23] | Nah. I’m good. Thank you. | 不了 我先不吃 谢谢 |
[12:25] | It’s good seeing you outside a meeting. | 在康复会之外看到你真好 |
[12:27] | Yeah, you, too. Are you well? | 我也是 你好吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m just — | 我很好 |
[12:31] | You know, I’m trying to keep busy. You know… | 我只想让自己忙起来 |
[12:34] | Are you going to the meeting tomorrow? | 你明天还来康复会吗 |
[12:35] | I’m going if you’re going. You bringing the tacos? | 你去我就去 你还带炸玉米饼吗 |
[12:39] | Well, we always run out of doughnuts. | 好啊 我们的面包圈总不够吃 |
[12:41] | Incoming. Patient fell four stories. | 患者来了 从四楼摔下来 |
[12:43] | I gotta run. | 我要忙起来了 |
[12:43] | Unstable pelvis, open tibia fracture. | 骨盆骨折 胫骨开放性骨折 |
[12:46] | All right. Trauma 1. Paul, you’re with us. | 好的 创伤一室 保罗跟我们一起 |
[12:47] | – Got it. – Annie? | -好的 -安妮 |
[12:49] | What are you — What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:50] | I’m good. I just brought you a snack. | 我很好 我来给你送点吃的 |
[12:51] | – Hey, we’ll talk later. Go. – Uh, okay. | -一会再聊 先忙 -好的 |
[12:54] | T.C., I’m gonna go check on the O.D. | TC 我去检查那个吸毒过量的 |
[12:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:58] | Excuse me, miss, you can’t go in there. | 对不起小姐 你不能进去 |
[12:59] | Come with me. It’s okay. | 跟我来 没关系的 |
[13:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:04] | He coded when we got him in the room. | 刚进屋他就心跳骤停了 |
[13:06] | He’s been gone for 10 minutes. | 已经持续十分钟了 |
[13:07] | He’s gotten epi, amiodarone, | 已经给他注射了肾上腺素 胺碘酮 |
[13:08] | and we’ve shocked him a few times. | 也电击了几次 |
[13:09] | Let’s go one more time. Clear? | 再试一次 离手 |
[13:11] | Clear. | 离手 |
[13:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:18] | I just — I got too close. Sorry. | 我刚才离得太近了 抱歉 |
[13:21] | Stop CPR. | 停止心肺复苏 |
[13:24] | Time of death — 8:24 P.M. | 死亡时间 晚上8点24分 |
[13:29] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:32] | Okay. Let’s get a sterile gauze on that. | 好了 拿一卷消毒纱布来 |
[13:34] | And somebody page ortho. | 呼叫骨科 |
[13:35] | Alina, I’m Dr. Callahan. You suffered a fall. | 爱丽娜 我是卡拉翰医生 你从高处坠落 |
[13:38] | We’re taking care of you. | 我们在为你治疗 |
[13:40] | – It hurts. – I know. | -好疼 -我知道 |
[13:41] | We’re going to give you something for the pain. | 我们会帮你止痛 |
[13:42] | Nurse, push some morphine. BP’s getting a bit low. | 护士 注射一些吗啡 现在血压有点低 |
[13:45] | Yeah, the fracture probably tore an artery in her pelvis. | 嗯 骨折可能划破了骨盆动脉 |
[13:47] | Have you called up the IR? | 你联系介入放射科了吗 |
[13:51] | Uh, there’s no time for that. | 来不及了 |
[13:52] | Let’s get her up to surgery. | 立刻送去手术室 |
[13:54] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[14:01] | Alina! | 爱丽娜 |
[14:02] | – I’m sorry. – We need to get her upstairs. | -抱歉 -我们得带她上楼 |
[14:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:06] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没事 这不是你的错 |
[14:07] | Yes, it is. I jumped. | 是我的错 我跳下来了 |
[14:10] | I tried to kill myself. | 我当时想自杀 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:15] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[14:22] | I don’t get it. I never saw her unhappy. | 我不明白 我从没见过她不开心 |
[14:25] | I never thought she’d try to kill herself. | 从未想过她会自杀 |
[14:27] | Sometimes it’s hard to tell the people closest to you, you know? | 有时最亲密的人反而不了解 |
[14:30] | You never really know what someone’s going through. | 你从未真正了解他们经历过什么 |
[14:32] | I would know, though. She’s my best friend. | 但我会知道的 她是我最好的朋友 |
[14:34] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 我真的想不明白 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. But they’re gonna take good care of her. | 抱歉 但他们会好好治疗她的 |
[14:38] | Is there any family that we can contact? | 她有能联系到的亲人吗 |
[14:40] | Uh, she’s from Delaware. Her parents still live there. | 她来自特拉华州 父母还住在那 |
[14:43] | I-I have her purse back at the dorm. I can go get it. | 她的包在我宿舍 我可以拿过来 |
[14:45] | That’ll be great. | 太好了 |
[14:46] | Look, if you do that, I’ll go check up on her. | 听着 你去拿包 我去看看她 |
[14:48] | When you come back, I’ll have an update for ya. | 你回来后 我会和你说她的状况 |
[14:49] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -好 |
[14:54] | They’re probably cold. Sorry. | 可能已经凉了 抱歉 |
[14:57] | Ugh. At this point, I’d eat a horse. | 现在的我能吃下一匹马 |
[14:58] | You’re a lifesaver. Okay. | 你真是我的救星 |
[14:59] | Look, uh, why don’t you head home? And I’ll see you in a couple hours. | 你先回家吧 我过几个小时就回去 |
[15:02] | I gotta go back to the OR. | 我得回手术室了 |
[15:03] | Oh, okay. I’ll…see ya later. | 好吧 那一会见 |
[15:06] | – All right. – You okay? | -好的 -你没事吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah, just a little ringing in my ears still. | 嗯 只是有点耳鸣 |
[15:10] | I meant your — him. Your patient. | 我是说你的 他 你的病患 |
[15:12] | It can be hard when we lose a patient. | 看到病人去世时 会挺难受的 |
[15:14] | He OD’d. I did everything I was supposed to do. | 他吸毒过量 我已经尽力了 |
[15:17] | I’ve seen people die before, Topher. | 我之前见过人死 陶福 |
[15:18] | I don’t get attached. I’m okay, really. | 我不会很感伤 我真的没事 |
[15:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:27] | The patient in there, | 那边的病人 |
[15:29] | um, have you contacted his family yet? | 你们联系他的家人了吗 |
[15:30] | We’re still trying to track them down. | 我们还在找他们 |
[15:32] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[15:33] | I do it for the rehab center sometimes. | 我有时会帮康复中心寻找瘾君子的家人 |
[15:35] | You — You don’t have to do that, Annie. | 你不必这么做 安妮 |
[15:36] | I know, but everyone seems pretty fried, | 我知道 但其他人好像都很忙 |
[15:38] | and you’ve all been so nice to me. | 大家对我都很好 |
[15:40] | – I’d like to help. – I could use the help. | -我想帮忙 -我正需要帮忙 |
[15:44] | Thank you. I hate making those calls. | 谢谢 我真的很讨厌打这种电话 |
[15:46] | Yeah, okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[15:48] | So I did a cost analysis, and I think we can | 我分析了成本 我们可以调整价格 |
[15:50] | match what you’re paying or maybe even beat it. | 匹配你们的支出 甚至可以更低一些 |
[15:52] | Man, you do not quit. | 你还真是锲而不舍啊 |
[15:53] | Look, I get it. You want the pharmacy contract. | 我明白 你想拿到供药合同 |
[15:55] | I said I’ll read your proposal. | 我说了我会看你的提案 |
[15:56] | But later, not now. That’s the best I can do. | 但不是现在 我只能承诺这么多 |
[15:58] | No problem. You’re exhausted. Maybe you’ll have a clearer mind | 没问题 你已经精疲力尽了 带薪休假 |
[16:01] | after an all expenses paid vacation? | 说不定能让你的脑子能清醒一些 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:08] | Pharmaceutical conferences. | 医药大会 |
[16:10] | Florida or the Caribbean. | 佛罗里达或者加勒比 |
[16:11] | All expenses paid for you and your family. | 你和你全家人的费用全免 |
[16:13] | Or maybe just you and your wife. | 或许只有你和妻子两人 |
[16:14] | Little second honeymoon. | 第二次小型蜜月旅行 |
[16:16] | Really? That — That’s all aboveboard? | 真的吗 这种做法合乎规定吗 |
[16:18] | You’re probably the only ER chief in the country | 国内可能只有你一个急诊主任 |
[16:21] | who’s not taking them. | 不会接受了 |
[16:22] | And you don’t have to go to the lectures. | 而且你都不用去参加会议 |
[16:23] | I mean, hell, I never do. | 反正我从未去过 |
[16:26] | Um…Just — just out of curiosity, | 好奇问一下 |
[16:28] | do you ever have one in Hawaii? | 夏威夷有吗 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[16:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:34] | So hotel is included? Just… | 包住宿吗 |
[16:40] | Let’s go, Riley! | 加油 莱丽 |
[16:42] | Okay, are you getting her? | 拍到她了吗 |
[16:43] | Just make sure you’re get everything for Syd, okay? | 一定要把茜德全拍进去 好吗 |
[16:44] | I got — I got it! Okay, I got it. | 明白 都拍进去了 |
[16:45] | Don’t let her take you down. | 别被她放倒 |
[16:46] | Come on, Riley. | 加油 莱丽 |
[16:48] | I gotta admit, man, | 我不得不说 |
[16:49] | – this is way more fun than I expected, man. – Right? | -这比想象中要好玩多了 -是吧 |
[16:51] | No, no, no! Watch the single leg! | 不不不 注意抱腿摔 |
[16:53] | Watch the si– okay, okay. That’s okay. | 注意 好吧 没事 |
[16:55] | Get in the guard! Get in the guard! | 防守 防守 |
[16:57] | – Get that little Riley wannabe. – Okay, okay, okay. | -放倒她 小莱丽 -很好 很好 |
[16:58] | Patience, okay? | 耐心点 |
[17:00] | Patience! Look for an opening! | 耐心 找准机会下手 |
[17:01] | Good. That’s okay. Yes! You got this! The arm bar! | 很好 就是这样 你能行的 十字固 |
[17:04] | Get it. Take it in. Take it in. Pull, pull, backward. | 抓住 往里拽 拉 向后拉 |
[17:08] | She tapped! She tapped! | 她认输啦 认输啦 |
[17:13] | Riley! Riley! Riley! Riley! | 莱丽 莱丽 莱丽 莱丽 |
[17:19] | That was awesome. That was so awesome. | 太棒了 太帅了 |
[17:21] | Thanks, but I think some of the parents | 谢谢 但我觉得 |
[17:23] | are giving you dirty looks, though. | 有些父母在鄙视你 |
[17:25] | – Haters gonna hate. – Exactly. | -有的人就是看什么都不顺眼 -确实 |
[17:26] | Okay, but hey, look at me, look at me. | 好的 看着我 看着我 |
[17:27] | Okay, I scouted your next opponent. | 我观察了你的下一个对手 |
[17:28] | She’s bigger than you, so you cannot let her take you down. | 她比你壮 所以你不能被她压在身下 |
[17:30] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好的 |
[17:32] | What if I just do this? | 要是我这么做呢 |
[17:33] | Okay, okay, right. And then I do… | 好的 然后我就… |
[17:36] | Wait, I’m goona trip. | 等等 我要摔倒了 |
[17:38] | – Oh, my Gosh. – Whoa, Riley, you okay? | -天哪 -莱丽 你还好吗 |
[17:40] | Riley, let’s get you to…Riley, you… | 莱丽 我们去… 莱丽 你… |
[17:42] | – Sorry. You alright? What hurts? – Ow, my elbow. | -抱歉 你没事吧 哪里痛 -我的手肘 |
[17:49] | You’re working tonight? That’s four nights in a row, right? | 你今天要上班吗 连续四晚了 对吧 |
[17:51] | Five. I cannot wait to have a weekend off. | 五天了 我好想周末快点来 |
[17:53] | Ooh, speaking of which, | 说起这个 |
[17:55] | I have a buddy who owns a B&B up in Hill Country. | 我有个朋友在希尔郡开了家早餐旅馆 |
[17:58] | I was thinking we could go there for the weekend. | 我在想我们可以去那里共度周末 |
[18:00] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:01] | Sounds nice, um, but why don’t we stay around here? | 听起来不错 不过待在这里也不错呀 |
[18:04] | We can go to the bar. We can watch a Spurs game. | 我们可以去酒吧 去看马刺队的比赛 |
[18:06] | I could… kick your ass in pool again. | 我还可以再次在泳池里赢你 |
[18:07] | There she goes, swimming under the boat. | 又来了 躲在船下面游 |
[18:09] | I don’t know what that means. | 不知道这是什么意思 |
[18:11] | When I get you on the line, you run off in a panic. | 每次我想钓你 你就惊慌失措地逃走 |
[18:13] | It’s no panic. I’m just — I’m — I’m tired. | 不是惊慌 我只是累了 |
[18:15] | No, it’s cool. We’re just having fun, right? | 不用 没事 我们就是玩玩儿 对吧 |
[18:17] | I gotta let out the line a little bit. | 我得把线放松一点 |
[18:18] | Dr. Alexander, | 亚历山大医生 |
[18:19] | – lab’s on line 1. – No big deal. Pool it is. | -化验结果在一号线 -没事 就泳池吧 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:25] | Okay, we have to ligate both internal iliacs | 好了 我们得把两边的髂内动脉结扎好 |
[18:28] | or she’ll start bleeding again. | 不然她就又会出血了 |
[18:29] | You got it. I’ll start the Mattox maneuver. | 好的 我开始做迈陶克斯式切除 |
[18:34] | Hey, Doctor. | 医生 |
[18:35] | – How’s that poor college girl? – Stable for the moment. | -那个可怜的大学女生怎么样了 -暂时稳定 |
[18:37] | You got two minutes. You get Dr. Zia to sign on? | 你有两分钟时间 你让祁医生签了吗 |
[18:39] | Yep, mai tais in Maui. | 当然 用毛伊岛迈泰鸡尾酒换的 |
[18:41] | But only if the other attendings agree to it. | 但还要另一个主治医生同意 |
[18:44] | What’s my best approach with Dr. Callahan? | 我应该怎样搞定卡拉翰医生 |
[18:46] | Well, besides a short skirt and a bottle of whiskey? | 除了短裙和一瓶威士忌吗 |
[18:49] | I would offer something to the Veterans clinic | 我可以给他志愿服务的老兵诊所 |
[18:51] | where he volunteers. | 提供一些东西 |
[18:51] | Yeah, that’s easy. It’s great PR. | 这很简单 不错的公关手段 |
[18:54] | What about Dr. Alexander? Any idea how to handle her? | 亚历山大医生呢 知道怎么搞定她吗 |
[18:57] | Not a freaking clue. | 完全不知道 |
[19:01] | Sorry. Inside joke. | 抱歉 内部笑话 |
[19:03] | Dr. Alexander is the OCD “A” student | 亚历山大就像患有强迫症的好学生 |
[19:06] | who’s gonna cross-examine you on the data. | 她会反复盘问你 |
[19:08] | Just overwhelm her with your research. | 用你的研究报告轰炸她吧 |
[19:10] | That’ll get her to sign on. | 那样她就会签的 |
[19:12] | Thanks for the tips. That heart valve’s almost yours. | 谢谢告知 心脏瓣膜就在眼前了 |
[19:15] | I think we might actually get it. | 我想我们其实已经拿到了 |
[19:17] | I genuflect in your direction. | 你的操纵能力让我拜服不已啊 |
[19:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[19:21] | Come on. Topher and the vacation? | 拜托 度假搞定陶福 |
[19:23] | T.C. and the vets? Jordan and the charts? | 老兵搞定TC 数据搞定乔丹 |
[19:25] | I mean, you’re the — the puppet master. | 你简直就是木偶大师 |
[19:27] | You’re the man behind the curtain. | 你是在幕布后操控的人 |
[19:29] | You are Keyser Soze. | 你就是凯撒·索泽 |
[19:31] | No. Just trying to push things along is all. | 哪有 就只是推进一下这事而已 |
[19:35] | That valve would be a game changer for us. | 那个心脏瓣膜会彻底改变医院的未来 |
[19:38] | All right. Let’s get the other side tied off, okay? | 好了 另一边打结吧 |
[19:41] | I just grabbed her whole purse. Her phone should be in there. | 我把她的包拿来了 她手机应该在这里 |
[19:47] | – Is this hers? – I guess so. | -这是她的吗 -我想是的 |
[19:49] | She seemed fine? Didn’t seem depressed? | 她之前好像都没事啊 有抑郁迹象吗 |
[19:52] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[20:06] | Toph is, uh, is that pharm rep still here? | 陶福 那个医药代表还在吗 |
[20:09] | I-I think she’s upstairs observing a surgery. | 我想她在楼上看手术 |
[20:12] | – But I-I can call up, Tee. – What is it? | -我可以打电话叫她 T -怎么了 |
[20:25] | How the hell do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡着的 |
[20:27] | Uh, bourbon, usually. Sometimes Ambien. | 通常喝点波旁威士忌 有时候吃安必恩 |
[20:29] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah, the girl in there, she’s on Ruprorin. Sound familiar? | 那个女孩在吃若普林 有印象吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah, it’s an acne med we offer. Works great. | 是啊 那是我们卖的一种痤疮药 很有效 |
[20:35] | Yeah, it works great for suicide. | 是啊 有助于自杀 |
[20:37] | Um, what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[20:38] | Well, that girl — she jumped off a balcony, | 那个女孩 她从阳台上跳下来了 |
[20:40] | tried to kill herself. | 想要自杀 |
[20:41] | Your drug causes suicidal thoughts. | 你的药会导致人产生自杀的想法 |
[20:43] | That’s one possible side effect, | 那是一种可能的副作用 |
[20:44] | but her doctor prescribed it, so… | 但那是她医生给开的 所以… |
[20:46] | How about being responsible, not putting out a bad drug? | 为何就不能负责任一点 别生产不良药物 |
[20:48] | Okay, it’s not a bad drug. All drugs have side effects. | 好吧 它不是不良药物 所有药都有副作用 |
[20:51] | Ibuprofen has side effects. | 布洛芬都有副作用 |
[20:52] | That girl almost died because your company cares more | 因为你们公司只认钱 根本不在乎人 |
[20:55] | about the bottom line than about people. | 那个女孩差点死了 |
[20:56] | You have no idea if that’s why she jumped. | 你根本不能确定这是她跳楼的原因 |
[20:58] | And my company has drugs that curb AIDS, | 我公司出售的药可以治疗艾滋 |
[21:00] | that slows the rate of cancer. | 降低患癌症的机率 |
[21:01] | And some of them, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 有些药物 |
[21:02] | They have side effects that include suicidal thoughts. | 的确会有让人产生自杀倾向的副作用 |
[21:04] | So are you against those as well? | 那么你也反对那些药吗 |
[21:06] | No, no, I’m against compromising my integrity. | 不 我不想昧着良心 |
[21:08] | Oh, come on, please. | 拜托 |
[21:09] | Like you don’t have a smartphone made by child labor in China. | 好像你没有一个中国童工生产的智能手机一样 |
[21:11] | We’re all compromising something. | 我们都会做出一些妥协 |
[21:13] | Maybe some of us more than others. | 也许有些人做出的妥协更大 |
[21:14] | I get it. You’re frustrated. | 我懂 你很生气 |
[21:15] | You’re raging against the machine. | 你不满医药体系 |
[21:16] | But I am not the machine. | 但我不是医药体系 |
[21:19] | No, you work for the machine, and maybe that’s worse. | 是 但你为医药体系效力 也许那样更糟 |
[21:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:26] | Excuse me, hi. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 打扰一下 你好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[21:28] | This might not be the best time, but, uh, | 也许现在不是时候 但… |
[21:31] | can I ask you a couple questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[21:32] | Sure, if I can ask you one. | 行 前提是我先问你一个 |
[21:35] | Why is that guy such a dick? | 那家伙怎么那么混蛋 |
[21:37] | Yeah, that’s complicated. | 这事说来复杂了 |
[21:39] | Uh, let me buy you a coffee. | 我请你喝杯咖啡吧 |
[21:42] | – So you met T.C.? – Is that what they call him? | -你见过TC了 -大家这么叫他吗 |
[21:51] | I have to take him downstairs. | 我得把他带到楼下 |
[21:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | I’ve reached out, | 我联系了 |
[21:56] | but I still haven’t found any close relatives nearby. | 但还是没找到他在这边有什么亲戚 |
[21:59] | I just didn’t like the idea of him | 我就是不想 |
[22:00] | laying here all alone without anyone. | 让他孤伶伶一个人躺在这里 |
[22:03] | I don’t think he’d mind, but it’s your waste of time. | 人都死了也不会在意了 你这是浪费时间 |
[22:07] | Did I do something to offend you? | 我得罪你了吗 |
[22:10] | No, not really. It’s just… | 没 没有 只是… |
[22:13] | You don’t even know this guy. | 你都不认识这个男人 |
[22:14] | I don’t get why you care so much. | 我不明白你为什么这么在乎 |
[22:15] | Well, uh, because I’m trying to help. | 因为我想帮忙 |
[22:18] | It’s part of the program. | 这是康复疗程的一部分 |
[22:20] | Ah. One of those. | 那种康复疗程啊 |
[22:23] | One of what? | 哪种啊 |
[22:24] | 12-steppers? Always preaching the gospel, | 改过自新 要一直传扬福音 |
[22:26] | trying to convert more members to your little cult. | 努力为那个邪教招纳更多人 |
[22:28] | It’s not a cult. What are you, 12? | 那不是邪教 你怎么这么幼稚 |
[22:32] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你完全不知道自己在说什么 |
[22:35] | – If you had any experience — – I’ve had experience with it. | -如果你有这样的经历 -我参加过了 |
[22:37] | I’ve seen addiction take a lot of people too soon. | 我见过很多人过早屈服于毒瘾 |
[22:39] | And I’ve been in the program and seen it fail firsthand. | 我参加过康复疗程 亲眼见证了它的失败 |
[22:42] | Well, I’m sorry it didn’t work for you, | 很遗憾对你没起作用 |
[22:43] | – but it’s worked for — – Millions? | -但因此受益的人 -上百万吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:48] | I know the spiel. | 这套说辞我听多了 |
[22:50] | Good luck. I mean it. | 祝你好运 真心的 |
[22:57] | 10 years? You were with that dude for 10 years? | 十年 你跟那个男人交往了十年吗 |
[22:59] | – It was on and off, you know? But… – Oh, my God. | -分分合合吧 但… -天哪 |
[23:02] | In the end, we realized that it wasn’t right | 最后 我们俩意识到 |
[23:04] | for us to be together. So… | 我们不适合在一起 所以… |
[23:06] | you know, there’s this whole other side to him | 很多人都没机会看到 |
[23:08] | that not a lot of people get to see. | 他完全不同的一面 |
[23:10] | And honestly, you couldn’t ask for a more loyal person, | 老实说 他是最忠诚的人了 |
[23:14] | to his friends and his patients. | 对朋友与病人都很尽忠 |
[23:17] | Well, I guess there’s something to be said for that, right? | 瞧他刚才那么生气 这倒是真的 |
[23:20] | And he’s not exactly ugly. | 他长得也不丑 |
[23:21] | No, he’s not. | 是的 没错 |
[23:24] | So, uh, do you think you can get Hannah get in on your new study? | 你能让汉娜参与你们那项新研究吗 |
[23:26] | She won’t fit the inclusion criteria. | 她不符合入选标准 |
[23:28] | Trial starts in two weeks. | 试验两周后就开始了 |
[23:30] | She’s had chemotherapy in the last 30 days. | 而她在过去三十天内接受过化疗 |
[23:32] | It disqualifies her. | 不符合条件 |
[23:33] | Okay, so there’s nothing you can do? | 你什么都不能做吗 |
[23:35] | I didn’t say that. | 不是这个意思 |
[23:36] | There’s always something that can be done, but… | 总归有办法 但… |
[23:39] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你个问题 |
[23:41] | What would it take to get you to change | 怎么才能让你换掉 |
[23:42] | your ER’s pharmaceutical provider? | 急诊室的药品供应商 |
[23:46] | Hey, guys, how’s Alina doing? | 各位 爱丽娜怎么样了 |
[23:48] | Uh, just took her to recovery. She’s stable for now. | 刚送她去复苏室 目前状况稳定 |
[23:51] | They gotta keep monitoring her crits. | 继续观察她的血细胞比容 |
[23:52] | Have you seen T.C.? | 你看见TC了吗 |
[23:54] | No, I’ve been looking for him. | 没 我一直在找他 |
[23:55] | I heard he went off on Jessica. | 听说他去找杰西卡了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, the nurses could hear him yelling from the OR. | 是啊 手术室的护士都能听见他大吵大叫 |
[23:58] | If he messed up our heart valve… | 如果他搞砸了我们的心脏瓣膜… |
[24:00] | Yeah, I know. I already told Janet about Hawaii. | 我知道 我都告诉珍妮特夏威夷度假的事了 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么 |
[24:03] | I…it’s… I’ll — I’ll talk to T.C. | 就是… 我会和TC谈谈 |
[24:06] | Yeah, like that’ll do any good. And nothing personal, | 谈也没用 不是针对他 |
[24:08] | but the guy doesn’t listen to anybody. | 但那家伙不听任何人的 |
[24:10] | Not me, not even you. | 不听我 也不听你的 |
[24:11] | And I try and keep the peace with him, you know I do, | 我试着跟他和平相处 我也这么做了 |
[24:14] | but sometimes I just wanna… | 但有时候真想… |
[24:15] | Yeah, no, I know. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[24:17] | Sor– sorry about that. | 对此很抱歉 |
[24:19] | – We just really need that heart valve. – Yeah. | -我们只是太需要那个心脏瓣膜了 -懂 |
[24:21] | Over this way to get you x-rayed. | 到这边去给你拍个片子 |
[24:24] | – Hey, what happened? – Drew broke my arm. | -发生什么事了 -德鲁把我胳膊弄骨折了 |
[24:26] | – Maybe you don’t say it like that. – Well, you did. | -还是别这么说了 -就是你干的啊 |
[24:29] | What — who — who’s that? | 什么 那是谁 |
[24:30] | That’s Riley, Syd’s daughter. | 那是莱丽 茜德的女儿 |
[24:33] | Who’s Syd? | 茜德是谁 |
[24:34] | Yeah, the doctor Drew was deployed with in Bagram. | 跟德鲁一起派遣到巴格拉姆的那个医生 |
[24:37] | Uh, we went to her jiu-jitsu tournament tonight, | 我们今晚去看了她的柔道比赛 |
[24:39] | and Drew accidentally fell on her. | 德鲁不小心摔在她身上了 |
[24:42] | Wow, that’s gonna be a fun call to mom. | 这下跟她妈妈有得解释了 |
[24:44] | Right? | 是吧 |
[24:45] | Topher. Hey, Topher. | 陶福 陶福 |
[24:47] | So, uh, I hear that you’re open | 我听说你有意 |
[24:49] | to switching to Pressler Pharmaceuticals. | 将药品提供商换成普雷斯勒制药 |
[24:51] | – You do the research? – Yeah, you know, it looks good. | -你调查了吗 -查了 结果不错 |
[24:53] | Prices are competitive. Same meds, different names. | 价格合理 同样的药品 不同的名字 |
[24:56] | Are you open to switching? | 你有意要换吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m open, if you are. | 行啊 如果你想 我没意见 |
[25:03] | You know, attacking her like that is completely unprofessional. | 那样冲她大喊 太有失专业素养了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, well, I was… I was pissed. | 好吧 我只是很生气 |
[25:08] | Well, my twins get pissed, too, | 我家双胞胎也会生气 |
[25:10] | but I expect a tantrum from them. They’re 3. | 但孩子们可以使性子 毕竟才三岁 |
[25:12] | Look, this heart valve study’s huge for this hospital. | 这项心脏瓣膜研究对这家医院至关重要 |
[25:15] | We’ll make a compromise here and there, | 我们会做出一些让步 |
[25:16] | I think — I think we’d do it. | 我想我们会做的 |
[25:17] | Can you not stand right there? | 你能不站在那儿吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[25:24] | Topher, I’m… | 陶福 我… |
[25:26] | I’m not gonna apologize. | 我不会去道歉 |
[25:27] | No, I didn’t expect you to, Fonzie. | 我也没指望你道歉 高冷男 |
[25:30] | Just sign on the deal. Do it for me. | 就当为了我 把合同签了吧 |
[25:32] | And for the — for the hospital. Do it for the hospital. | 也是为医院着想 是为了医院着想 |
[25:35] | If it’s not this company, it’ll be another one. | 不跟这家公司签约 也得和另一家签 |
[25:37] | All right, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我签 |
[25:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[25:41] | Thanks. Oh, and one more thing. | 谢了 还有件事 |
[25:46] | Looks like you wet your pants. | 看上去你尿裤子了 |
[25:47] | You should change your pants. | 你该换裤子了 |
[25:50] | You know payback’s gonna be a bitch, right? | 你知道你会遭报应的 对吧 |
[25:57] | Fancy meeting you here. | 没想到在这儿碰见你了 |
[26:00] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[26:02] | I-I didn’t wanna be alone. | 我不想一个人呆着 |
[26:05] | That’s why I brought T.C. food. | 所以我才给TC送吃的 |
[26:08] | That’s why I helped Topher with that OD. | 所以我帮陶福处理那个吸毒过量的病人 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[26:11] | Anything to avoid the middle of the night struggle. | 用尽一切办法来避免半夜的煎熬 |
[26:13] | Staring at the ceiling, waiting for the sun to come up. | 盯着天花板 等着天亮 |
[26:17] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[26:18] | I know you two aren’t close. | 我知道你们的关系不太好 |
[26:21] | I know about the whole Jordan thing, | 乔丹的事我都知道 |
[26:23] | but he’s been amazing to me. | 但是他对我特别好 |
[26:25] | Taking care of me, helping me. He’s been my rock. | 照顾我 帮助我 他是我的靠山 |
[26:28] | That’s really great. | 这样很好 |
[26:30] | Yeah, but it’s a lot of pressure, too, you know? | 是的 但是这样也让我压力很大 |
[26:34] | I feel like I can’t be totally honest with him, like… | 我感觉不能什么都告诉他 |
[26:39] | he’ll be nervous or get worried or… | 他会紧张担心或者 |
[26:43] | I just — I don’t wanna disappoint him. | 我只是不想让他失望 |
[26:46] | You know, it’s gotta be about you. | 重要的是你自己 |
[26:48] | That’s what scares me. | 我被那件事吓到了 |
[26:49] | I keep thinking about that… man, | 我一直在想那个人 |
[26:52] | that boy who ODed tonight. | 今晚那个吸毒过量而死的男孩子 |
[26:56] | I just keep thinking that could’ve been me. | 我一直在想那个人说不定就是我 |
[26:59] | It’s not. | 不会的 |
[27:02] | You’re here, alive, | 你在这里 活得好好的 |
[27:05] | working your program, | 按部就班地 |
[27:07] | – step by step. – I know. | -戒毒 -我明白 |
[27:09] | But something that Shannon girl said… | 但是那个叫香农的姑娘说 |
[27:11] | Oh. Do not listen to her. | 别听她胡说 |
[27:14] | She’s mouthy. | 她就爱说大话 |
[27:16] | – It is. – Yeah, that’s for damn sure. | -真的 -那是肯定的了 |
[27:21] | Still, I just… | 但我还是 |
[27:23] | What if I relapse? | 如果我复吸怎么办 |
[27:26] | What if I’m not strong enough? | 如果我不够坚强怎么办 |
[27:27] | Then you get back up and you start over. | 那你就站起来重新开始 |
[27:30] | Have you ever relapsed? | 你有酒瘾复发过吗 |
[27:32] | Yeah. It was last year. | 有过 去年的时候 |
[27:36] | I relapsed last year. | 我去年酒瘾复发了 |
[27:43] | I gotta take this. | 我得走了 |
[27:43] | Uh, it could be a reaction to the anesthesia? | 可能是对麻醉剂起了什么反应 |
[27:45] | No, she must’ve had a pleural tear. | 不可能 一定是胸膜撕裂了 |
[27:47] | And the positive pressure from the vent | 还有呼吸机的压力 |
[27:48] | has caused subcutaneous emphysema. | 引起皮下气肿 |
[27:50] | What does that mean? Is she okay? | 什么意思 她还好吗 |
[27:51] | Air from her lungs is leaking into her soft tissue. | 她肺部的空气漏到了软组织内 |
[27:54] | Uh, guys… | 各位 |
[27:58] | She’s blowing up. | 她都鼓起来了 |
[28:06] | Her sats are dropping. | 氧饱和在下降 |
[28:07] | Subcutaneous air is constricting her lungs. | 皮下气体压迫肺部 |
[28:09] | Do something! Help her! | 想想办法 救救她 |
[28:10] | We gotta release this air before she codes. | 我们得在她心脏骤停之前把气体放掉 |
[28:11] | Numb her up. | 给她麻醉 |
[28:13] | Alina, can you hear me? Alina! | 爱丽娜 能听见我说话吗 爱丽娜 |
[28:15] | – BP’s down to 63 systolic. – All right, we gotta go. | -收缩压降到63 -好的 开始吧 |
[28:18] | Stay with us, Alina. | 坚持住 爱丽娜 |
[28:29] | Pressure’s holding. | 血压稳定了 |
[28:30] | – Okay, I need to make another incision. – All right. | -好的 我得再开一个切口 -好的 |
[28:36] | So, I, uh, I talked to that pharma rep. | 我和那个医药代表谈过了 |
[28:38] | And she’s gonna try to get you in on that trial study. | 她会帮你争取试验研究的名额 |
[28:41] | I told you I didn’t wanna do that. | 我跟你说过了我不想去的 |
[28:43] | Look, you are not gonna make it to Mexico | 听着 如果你不接受帮助的话 |
[28:45] | without some help, all right? | 就没法去墨西哥 对吗 |
[28:47] | You fainted, you have a fever. | 你晕倒了 还发烧 |
[28:49] | – You need this. – Thank you. | -你需要治疗 -谢谢 |
[28:51] | Why can’t you just take “No” for an answer? | 你为什么就是不能放手 |
[28:55] | I don’t like to quit. | 我不喜欢放弃 |
[28:56] | It’s not you quitting. It’s me. | 这不是你放弃了 是我 |
[28:59] | Why does that bother you so much? | 为什么你那么介意 |
[29:01] | Well, can’t someone just care? I mean, come on. | 有人关心你不好吗 拜托 |
[29:03] | Yeah, but there’s always a deeper meaning to it. | 好是好 但是总会有深层原因的 |
[29:08] | What is this, a therapy session? | 你是在对我进行心理辅导吗 |
[29:10] | Who’s treating who here? | 是谁在给谁治病呢 |
[29:11] | I guess I didn’t mention what my job was. | 估计我没说过以前是做什么的 |
[29:14] | – I’m a therapist. – Oh. Well, that makes sense. | -我是心理医生 -那就说得通了 |
[29:17] | – Where have you been my whole life? – I’m here now. | -我怎么才碰见你 -我现在来了啊 |
[29:20] | So what do you think this not being able to quit is about? | 所以你觉得自己不能放手是什么原因呢 |
[29:26] | Come on, let me feel like I’m helping somebody again. | 拜托 再给我个帮助别人的机会吧 |
[29:29] | You really wanna do this? | 你真的想谈这个 |
[29:30] | You talk to me… | 你和我说说 |
[29:33] | I will try your study. | 我就去试试你的试验研究 |
[29:38] | Feeling better now, huh? | 感觉好点了吧 |
[29:40] | Yeah. That was scary. | 是啊 刚才太可怕了 |
[29:42] | I bet. | 肯定的 |
[29:44] | The air will continue to drain, | 气体会继续排出 |
[29:46] | so you might feel a little swollen for a few more days. | 所以你这几天可能感觉还会有点肿 |
[29:49] | And you’ll be immobilized for a while | 因为盆骨骨折 |
[29:50] | with that pelvic fracture. | 你还要固定一段时间 |
[29:51] | But she’s gonna be okay, right? | 但是她会好起来的 对吗 |
[29:53] | Physically, she’ll heal okay. | 她的身体会恢复的 |
[29:56] | Alina, we, uh, we need to talk to you | 爱丽娜 我们得和你谈谈 |
[29:58] | about the medication you were taking. | 你之前吃的药 |
[30:00] | What medication? | 什么药 |
[30:01] | Ruprorin. The acne medication. | 若普林 治痤疮的药 |
[30:04] | Yeah, it’s got some pretty serious side effects, | 是的 这种药有很严重的副作用 |
[30:08] | – including suicidal thoughts. – It wasn’t the pills. | -包括产生自杀念头 -不是药的问题 |
[30:11] | – I hadn’t taken it yet. – What? | -我还没开始吃呢 -什么 |
[30:13] | It’s just been really hard for me this year | 只是因为今年在学校遇到很多困难 |
[30:17] | with school and just been feeling alone. | 而且感觉很孤独 |
[30:19] | Alina, why didn’t you tell me you were feeling that way? | 爱丽娜 你有这种想法为什么不和我说 |
[30:23] | Didn’t wanna bother anyone. | 不想麻烦别人 |
[30:26] | The second I stepped off the balcony, | 跳下阳台的那一刻 |
[30:28] | I changed my mind, but… it was too late. | 我后悔了 但是太晚了 |
[30:31] | Alina, I’ve been there. | 爱丽娜 我也经历过这些 |
[30:34] | – You have? – Yeah. | -你也经历过 -是的 |
[30:36] | When I got back from the war, | 当我从战场回来 |
[30:37] | I lost my brother, and I didn’t see any reason. | 我失去了弟弟 觉得没什么值得活下去了 |
[30:41] | But there was. | 但确实还是有 |
[30:43] | And I got help. | 我还得到了帮助 |
[30:45] | That was the best thing I ever did. | 那是我做过的最正确的事 |
[30:47] | I’d like to go get someone to come talk with you. | 我想找人跟你聊聊 |
[30:49] | Would that be okay? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:54] | Are my parents coming? | 我父母来了吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah, they got in the first flight to come see you. | 他们坐第一班航班来看你 |
[30:57] | – Can I stay with her? – Yeah, of course. | -我能陪着她吗 -当然可以 |
[31:00] | We’ll, uh, we’ll check in later. Okay? | 我们过会儿再来 |
[31:10] | I’m just bummed I didn’t get to finish the tournament. | 我只是因为没有夺冠而郁闷 |
[31:12] | I totally would’ve kicked that girl’s butt. | 我完全能撂倒那个女孩 |
[31:14] | Oh, yeah, if Drew didn’t break your elbow, | 要是德鲁没把你的手肘弄折 |
[31:16] | – you would’ve smoked her. -Hey, it’s not broken. | -你肯定完爆她 -没有折 |
[31:18] | Okay? Just sprained. | 好吧 瘀伤而已 |
[31:22] | You are gonna have to wear this sling for a week. | 你这周得戴着这个吊带 |
[31:24] | What? I don’t even get a cool cast for people to write on? | 啥 连个能让人签名的帅气石膏托都没有 |
[31:28] | Sorry. And I’m really sorry about all this. | 抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:30] | I know it’s not the best way to end the night. | 我知道这不是你今晚想要的结果 |
[31:32] | It’s okay. I had fun. | 还好啦 我挺开心的 |
[31:35] | And at least my mom will get to see the video of my first match. | 最起码我妈能看到我第一次比赛的视频了 |
[31:38] | Yeah, and she’ll get to kill me | 是的 她回家看到你之后 |
[31:39] | when she comes home and sees you. | 肯定会杀了我 |
[31:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[31:42] | You’ve been a trooper, though. | 你当过小骑兵 |
[31:43] | You’re pretty grown up for 13. | 对于13岁孩子来说 你挺成熟 |
[31:45] | I was a little bit of an idiot when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候很傻 |
[31:46] | Yeah, some say you still are. | 有人说你现在也很傻 |
[31:49] | Yeah. Hey, that’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[31:50] | Oh, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[31:52] | This is gonna be ugly. | 我要挨批了 |
[31:56] | Okay, Syd, Syd, before you yell at me, I — | 茜德 别急着发火 |
[31:58] | – Let me talk to her. – Right. | -让我跟她说吧 -好 |
[32:00] | Yeah, okay. No, I’m giving you to Riley, okay. | 我让莱丽跟你说 |
[32:04] | Hi, Mom. No, I’m fine. | 妈 没事 我挺好的 |
[32:08] | No, it was all my fault. | 不 那都是我的错 |
[32:09] | I know. I tripped. I’m a klutz. | 我摔倒了 我是个傻瓜 |
[32:12] | But wait until you see the match. I was awesome. | 但你一定要看比赛视频 我帅呆了 |
[32:15] | There have been times in my life… | 在我人生的一些时刻 |
[32:18] | my father, uh… he’s dead, by the way. | 对我爸 他已经去世了 |
[32:23] | And in my personal relationships where I feel like I have quit. | 那些我逃避的个人感情 |
[32:27] | I feel like I… | 我觉得我… |
[32:30] | could’ve done more to help them. | 可以为他们多做些东西 |
[32:31] | Um, since I don’t have what it takes in my personal life, | 既然我已经没机会在个人生活中弥补了 |
[32:35] | I make damn sure not to quit in my professional one. | 我确保自己的职业生涯里绝不逃避 |
[32:40] | You are messed up. I’m sorry I asked. | 你的生活是一团糟 很抱歉我问这些 |
[32:44] | I gotcha, didn’t I? | 我说对了 不是吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, a little. | 说对了一些 |
[32:47] | Which tells me that you believe that crap. | 你的话中说明你相信那些废话 |
[32:50] | Which crap? | 哪段废话 |
[32:51] | The crap about you quitting on people. | 关于你放弃感情的理由 |
[32:54] | I mean, it’s not as simple as it sounds, | 也许没有听上去那么简单 |
[32:56] | but you know you bust your ass with your patients. | 但是你能努力解决病患的问题 |
[33:00] | So why won’t you give yourself | 为什么面对自己的恋情 |
[33:02] | the same benefit of the doubt with your relationships? | 你不能多给它一些机会呢 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | Well, then that’s what we should be talking about. | 这才是我们应该讨论的重点 |
[33:11] | So that’s when you relapsed? | 你就是那时复发的吗 |
[33:13] | I settled the lawsuit, | 诉讼和解了 |
[33:15] | and I gave them everything I had. | 把能给的都给他们了 |
[33:19] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[33:21] | But I still couldn’t stand the guilt. | 这还是没法抵消内心的愧疚 |
[33:24] | And I tried to go see him, but they wouldn’t let me. | 我试着去看他 可他们不让我去 |
[33:27] | Still won’t let me. | 一直不让我去 |
[33:29] | And so then… | 然后 |
[33:32] | I had a drink. | 我喝了一杯酒 |
[33:35] | Or 10. | 也可能是十杯 |
[33:36] | But then you just… stopped yourself? | 但你最后还是克制住了 |
[33:39] | Barely. | 差不多吧 |
[33:41] | But it never even should’ve gotten to that point. | 其实根本就不用到那一步 |
[33:43] | There’s always help available, | 总有人伸出援手 |
[33:45] | but I ignored it. | 但是我却忽视了 |
[33:49] | I got cocky. | 我得意忘形了 |
[33:51] | Big-time surgeon, great career. | 主刀医生 光鲜的履历 |
[33:53] | I figured all my problems, all my issues are behind me. | 我觉得我可以放下所有的问题 |
[33:58] | So…didn’t have a sponsor, wasn’t going to meetings. | 所以我没找保证人 也不去参加戒酒会 |
[34:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[34:05] | The next time you feel like that, | 下次你再这么想的时候 |
[34:08] | you have to call me. | 就打电话给我 |
[34:11] | And you’ll bring tacos? | 你带玉米饼给我吗 |
[34:15] | I will bring you anything you want. | 你要什么我就给你什么 |
[34:37] | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 急诊 | |
[34:42] | You wanted to see me? | 你要找我 |
[34:43] | Oh. Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Good news. She’s in. | 好消息 她入选了 |
[34:47] | Oh, so you got the trial pushed back? | 那你把试验推后了 |
[34:48] | Not exactly. I messed with the dates | 也不完全是 我把你那个患者的 |
[34:49] | of your patient’s last chemotherapy appointment. | 最后一次化疗的日期搞错了 |
[34:52] | Uh, I didn’t ask you to lie. I mean — | 我没想要你撒谎 |
[34:54] | Do you want her to be in the trial or not? | 你到底想不想让她参加试验 |
[34:56] | – Well, yeah, but — – Well, this is the only way. | -想 不过 -那就只有这样 |
[34:58] | I’m going off of her records from the previous month, | 我会把她前一个月的病历抹掉 |
[35:00] | which gives you the 30-day buffer that she needs. | 这就给了她需要的一个月的时间 |
[35:02] | I never saw the other ones. You don’t have to do anything. | 我其他记录都没看到 你什么也不用做 |
[35:05] | I’m doing it. Just don’t undo it. | 我正在做这件事 别重做记录 |
[35:07] | Look, I can’t guarantee that this ER’s gonna go with your company. | 我没法保证急诊室会跟你们公司签约 |
[35:10] | It’s being considered, but I can’t be beholden — | 签约在考虑之中 但我没法因为感激你 |
[35:12] | Stop, relax. Okay. I didn’t do this as quid pro quo. | 放松些 我不是为了好处才这么做的 |
[35:16] | Your conscience is safe. | 你不用觉得欠我的 |
[35:18] | Let’s just say I needed a win tonight. | 我就是想要做点什么好事 |
[35:22] | Offset some bad karma. | 积攒一些人品 |
[35:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:28] | I’ll go tell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[35:30] | Jordan! In here! | 乔丹 快来 |
[35:34] | Shortness of breath. | 呼吸短促 |
[35:36] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[35:39] | Hang in there. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 坚持住 会好的 |
[35:41] | Got some good news. We got you in on that trial, huh? | 好消息 我们把你加进试验里了 |
[35:44] | How great is that? | 这很棒吧 |
[35:45] | My chest really hurts. | 我的胸好疼 |
[35:47] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[35:48] | Okay. I need a crash cart, please. | 请给我辆急救车 |
[35:53] | Acute chest pain and hypoxia. | 急性胸痛 缺氧 |
[35:55] | This is a PE. I’m pushing tPa. | 是肺栓塞 我在推阿替普酶 |
[35:57] | Page vascular and tell the OR we’re on our way. | 呼叫血管外科 告诉手术室我们马上过去 |
[35:59] | Jordan, she’s DNR. She doesn’t want this. | 乔丹 她签了「无需抢救」预嘱 她不想抢救 |
[36:02] | I know, but I just… | 我知道 但我… |
[36:04] | Let me go. Please. | 让我走吧 拜托 |
[36:06] | Jordan… I wanna go. Please. | 乔丹 我想走 拜托 |
[36:17] | Can you get her some morphine, please? | 能给她点吗啡吗 |
[36:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[36:51] | Hey, uh, Shannon. Um, I’m glad I caught you. | 香农 终于找到你了 |
[36:53] | There’s something I-I need to say. | 我有些话要说 |
[36:57] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[36:57] | Um, earlier, when you seemed nonchalant | 之前 我们没救活那个患者 |
[37:01] | after we lost the patient — | 你看起来漠不关心 |
[37:02] | – Topher… – Just hear me out ’cause this is important. | -陶福 -听我说完 这很重要 |
[37:05] | I know we see some terrible things in this job. | 我知道做这份工作会经历些糟糕的事 |
[37:07] | And in order to survive, we do need to be able | 为了生存 我们确实需要 |
[37:10] | to compartmentalize certain things and not get too attached. | 把情绪隔离出来 不感情用事 |
[37:13] | It’s not that. | 不是这个 |
[37:15] | Look, that kid who overdosed | 那个吸毒过量的孩子 |
[37:16] | and then seeing that girl jump because I thought she was drunk, | 然后我看到那女孩跳下来 我以为她喝多了 |
[37:19] | it pushed my buttons. | 这刺激到我了 |
[37:20] | How — how so? | 为 为什么 |
[37:21] | Where I grew up, drugs and alcohol are everywhere. | 我被毒品和酒精围绕着长大 |
[37:23] | So when I see some rich, white college kid who has it all | 当我看到那些有钱白人大学生拥有一切 |
[37:26] | and just throws it away? | 却直接把一切都丢掉 |
[37:28] | I worked really hard to get to where I am today | 我非常努力才有了今天 |
[37:30] | and I almost didn’t make it. | 我差点就做不到了 |
[37:32] | I would’ve given anything to have the opportunities he had. | 我为了拥有他那样的机会可以放弃一切 |
[37:35] | So I’m sorry, but I don’t have a lot of sympathy. | 我很遗憾 但我没那么多同情心 |
[37:37] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with being proud | 你克服了那些困难 |
[37:40] | of what you’ve overcome, | 你很骄傲 这没问题 |
[37:42] | but you do have to find a way | 但你确实需要找到 |
[37:44] | to make an emotional connection with your patients, | 和病患建立情感联系的方式 |
[37:47] | No matter what biases you might have. | 无论你有什么偏见 |
[37:50] | We all bring our own baggage to every case, | 我们对每例病患都有自己的心理包袱 |
[37:52] | especially when you first start. | 尤其你刚刚开始 |
[37:56] | But you have to find a way to put that aside | 但你要找到方式放下包袱 |
[37:59] | if you ever hope to grow as a doctor. | 如果你希望成为一名医生 |
[38:01] | Okay. I’ll work on it. | 好的 我会努力的 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:23] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[38:26] | So sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[38:28] | If there’s any way I can help in the future, | 如果以后我能帮上什么忙 |
[38:29] | please let me know. | 就找我 |
[38:31] | Thank you for everything. | 非常感谢你 |
[38:44] | Uh, and — and listen — Uh, thank you. | 听我说 谢谢 |
[38:48] | I-I just wanted to say that what T.C. did was inappropriate | 我只是想说 TC做的不对 |
[38:51] | and I wanted to apologize on behalf of the entire hos– | 我想代表整个医院道歉 |
[38:54] | You can stop. You’re getting the heart valve. | 你别说了 你们可以获得心脏瓣膜 |
[38:57] | What? We are? | 什么 会吗 |
[38:58] | Truth is, San Antonio Memorial was already one of the hospitals | 事实上 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[39:01] | chosen for the pilot program. | 已经是被选入试点计划的医院了 |
[39:03] | I was just kind of trying | 我今晚只是想 |
[39:04] | to squeeze a little extra out tonight, so… | 再额外挤出点好处 所以 |
[39:07] | Okay. Um, that’s great. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[39:10] | Uh, because, you know, uh, we do have | 因为 你知道 我们确实 |
[39:12] | a very consistent track record with — | 在这方面有着良好的表现 |
[39:13] | Paul, learn to take a yes. | 保罗 学会直接同意吧 |
[39:15] | – Yes. – You can go now. | -好 -你可以走了 |
[39:17] | Yes. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[39:19] | We got the heart valve, man. Okay. | 我们拿到心脏瓣膜了 好吧 |
[39:21] | So, uh, that’s good news. | 是个好消息啊 |
[39:26] | I was looking for you ’cause, uh, | 我找你是为了… |
[39:28] | I wanted to apologize for earlier. | 我想为之前的事情道歉 |
[39:30] | Was that it? ‘Cause that was pretty lame. | 就这事吗 的确很差劲啊 |
[39:33] | – You’re not gonna make this easy for me, are you? – No. | -你不打算放过我是吧 -对 |
[39:36] | Look, you don’t have to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[39:38] | You’re passionate about your patients. | 你对你的病人很上心 |
[39:40] | That’s more than admirable. | 这真的让人敬佩不已 |
[39:42] | Kinda feel like everyone on this shift is, actually. | 感觉今天整个夜班的人都是 |
[39:44] | Thank you for helping Dr. Alexander. | 谢谢你帮亚历山大医生 |
[39:47] | I guess I, uh… | 我猜我… |
[39:49] | I may have been wrong about you. | 我之前看错你了 |
[39:52] | I shouldn’t have said all that stuff. | 我不该说那些话的 |
[39:54] | Actually, you were…kinda right. | 事实上你当时 差不多是对的 |
[39:58] | Selling pharmaceuticals and my soul? | 不仅卖药还出卖灵魂 |
[40:01] | It’s a BS job. I hate it. | 这份工作很烂 我恨它 |
[40:03] | This was not my life dream. | 这不是我的梦想 |
[40:05] | Got a job out of college and was $150K in debt, | 大学毕业不得不找工作 因为欠了 |
[40:07] | student loans, and voilà. | 十五万美金的学生贷款 就是这样 |
[40:09] | Six years later, here I still am. | 六年以后 我还是这个样子 |
[40:14] | Is that yours? | 这是你的 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:22] | You know how to ride that thing? | 你会骑吗 |
[40:26] | You’d be surprised what I know how to ride. | 你知道我还会骑什么吗 你会惊讶的 |
[40:33] | Give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[40:35] | Maybe I can show you a few more surprises. | 也许我还能再让你惊讶惊讶 |
[41:06] | I heard, uh, I heard what you’ve been through tonight. | 你今晚的经历 我都听说了 |
[41:10] | This is just not how I expected things to go. | 我只是没想到事情会发展成这样 |
[41:12] | I mean, we lose patients all the time. | 病人救不活的事情时常发生 |
[41:15] | It’s just, sometimes there’s — | 只是 有的时候 |
[41:17] | Yeah, sometimes you just find one that really gets to you. | 有时就是会遇到一个特别能触动你的病人 |
[41:22] | – Yeah. – I understand. | -是啊 -我明白 |
[41:24] | You know, she wasn’t afraid of dying. | 你知道吗 她一点都不畏惧死亡 |
[41:27] | She just faced it head on. | 她会直面死亡 |
[41:28] | I mean, I wish I had that kind of strength. | 真希望我也能有那种力量 |
[41:31] | Hey. You do. | 你有的 |
[41:34] | I’ve seen it. | 我见识过 |