时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay. What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:05] | Patient called 9-1-1 for acute onset worst headache of life. | 病人因严重的急性头痛发作打了急救电话 |
[00:08] | Nausea and visual changes. | 恶心 视觉改变 |
[00:09] | B.P.’s 147/89, heart rate’s sinus, | 血压147/89 窦性心律 |
[00:11] | tach in the 120s. | 心跳120 |
[00:12] | Help me. Everything’s blurry. | 救救我 看什么都模糊 |
[00:14] | I-I — My hand is numb. | 我…我手麻 |
[00:16] | Okay, possible aneurysm. | 可能是动脉瘤 |
[00:17] | Let’s go straight to C.T., and then I’ll tap her. | 直接做CT 然后我给她做穿刺 |
[00:19] | Wait, I have a backpack. | 等下 我有个背包 |
[00:21] | – Don’t worry. – No, I came in with a red backpack. | -别担心 -不 我带了一个红色背包 |
[00:22] | The medics will bring it right in. Don’t worry about it. | 急救员会拿进来的 别担心 |
[00:24] | You need to go back to the exam room, Mr. Neville. | 你得回检查室去 内维尔先生 |
[00:27] | Hey, I like how you look in those scrubs. | 你穿手术服真好看 |
[00:30] | Thank you. But we bring the test to you. | 谢谢 我们会过去给你做检查的 |
[00:34] | I don’t want you to put anything up my bottom. | 别往我屁股里塞东西 |
[00:37] | We’ll try not to. | 我们尽量不 |
[00:39] | I just need you to go back and sit and wait for me. | 回去坐好 等着我就好 |
[00:42] | I’ll wait for you all night. | 我整晚都等你 |
[00:44] | – OK. – Great. Fine. | -好 -好 |
[00:46] | Actually — Whoa. Um… | 那个… |
[00:48] | Over there. | 那边 |
[00:50] | Oh, yeah. Just…getting my bearings. | 我在慢慢摸清方向 |
[00:52] | Okay. Right there. | 就那边 |
[00:54] | Can we stay out here a little longer? | 我们能再多待一会儿吗 |
[00:56] | I hate being stuck in my room. | 我讨厌被困在病房里 |
[00:58] | I know you do. It’s just what’s best for you. | 我知道 但那样对你最好 |
[01:01] | But here, I do have something for you. | 但我有东西要送你 |
[01:05] | Something even better than a parking lot full of sun? | 比洒满阳光的停车场还好吗 |
[01:08] | I don’t think so. | 大概比不了 |
[01:09] | Hmm? Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[01:12] | – What…is that… – Turkish Delight. | -这是… -土耳其软糖 |
[01:15] | Just don’t go selling out to the Ice Queen like Edmund. | 别像爱德蒙一样 什么都告诉冰雪女王 |
[01:17] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[01:18] | You can have some after your percussion therapy. | 做完叩诊治疗之后就吃点 |
[01:20] | You gotta wait for me, though. | 但你得等着我 |
[01:21] | Not now? Man. | 现在不行吗 天啊 |
[01:23] | Man. Ugh. No. Now. | 不行 给我吧 |
[01:33] | Let’s get you back, | 我们回去吧 |
[01:36] | get you to your breathing treatment. | 带你做呼吸治疗 |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:41] | Do we have any more signs? | 还有标语吗 |
[01:42] | What are they doing out here? And in their regular clothes? | 他们在干什么 怎么不穿制服 |
[01:45] | We are on strike, honey. | 我们在罢工 宝贝 |
[01:48] | It’s like seeing your teacher at the grocery store. | 就像在杂货店遇见老师一样 |
[01:50] | In her underwear. | 她只穿了内衣 |
[01:52] | The hospital promised us raises three years ago | 医院三年前就答应我们涨薪 |
[01:54] | and still hasn’t followed through. | 结果到现在还没落实 |
[01:55] | And they always have us working shorthanded. | 而且我们工作时人手总是不够 |
[01:58] | Do you have anything to do with this? | 你跟这事有什么关系吗 |
[02:00] | I do not, ma’am. No way. | 没有 女士 不可能 |
[02:02] | In fact, they’re the real bosses. Don’t forget that. | 其实真正说了算的是她们 别忘了 |
[02:04] | We’re all on your sides. Good luck. | 我们支持你们 祝好运 |
[02:06] | – Thanks, Drew. – Bye, guys. | -谢谢 德鲁 -再见 伙计们 |
[02:07] | – All right. – Hey, Bri. | -再见 -小布丽 |
[02:08] | Hey, Dr. Toph. | 陶福医生 |
[02:11] | And what do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[02:13] | You could catch more flies with honey, Mollie. | 说好话比尖酸话有用 莫莉 |
[02:15] | Oh, so now I’m supposed to provide you honey? | 所以我应该跟你说好话 |
[02:19] | I just need you to tell me where the EKG paper is | 你只要告诉我心电图纸 |
[02:21] | and the handheld urinals. | 还有手持式贮尿器在哪 |
[02:23] | Ask the scabs you called in to replace us. | 去问你叫来顶替我们上班的人 |
[02:26] | Throw me a bone, ladies. | 就帮我一下嘛 女士们 |
[02:27] | Only two scabs have shown. We’re on the same side. | 只来了两个不罢工的人 我们是一边的 |
[02:31] | We’re all getting screwed by the hospital. | 我们都被医院坑了 |
[02:33] | Some of us are getting screwed just a little bit more, Toph. Yeah. | 只不过有一些人被坑得更惨 陶福 |
[02:36] | Come on. It’s the patients getting screwed now. | 拜托啦 现在被坑的是病患 |
[02:39] | You’re really gonna go there? You’re gonna put that on us? | 你真要这么说 你真要怪我们头上 |
[02:42] | You need to take those handheld urinals | 你得拿着手持式贮尿器 |
[02:45] | and shove them straight up your… | 然后直接把他们塞进你的[屁股] |
[02:49] | If I could find them, you know? But… | 如果我能找到的话 但是 |
[02:51] | Okay, I need you to draw a rainbow on Mr. Neville | 给内维尔先生抽全套血 |
[02:54] | and get it to the lab, stat. | 然后马上拿到化验室 |
[02:55] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Um, where are the I.V. start kits | 静脉注射包在哪里 |
[02:58] | and the saline bags? | 还有生理盐水袋 |
[02:59] | Yeah, uh, they’re in the supply chest down the hall. | 它们在走廊那头的补给箱中 |
[03:02] | Which supply chest? | 哪个补给箱 |
[03:03] | And where’s the lab? | 化验室在哪 |
[03:05] | Should I be taking notes? | 我需要记下来吗 |
[03:06] | Uh, never mind. Never mind. Uh, Shannon. | 不用了 不用了 香农 |
[03:08] | Can you draw blood on Mr. Neville? | 你可以为内维尔先生抽血吗 |
[03:09] | Yeah, but, uh…shoot. | 好的 但是 要命 |
[03:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:13] | Paul. Over there. | 保罗 在那里 |
[03:14] | So? | 所以呢 |
[03:15] | So I sort of slept with him. | 我跟他睡过了 |
[03:17] | What? | 什么 |
[03:17] | I already regret it, so a little less shock would be appreciated. | 我已经后悔了 希望你不要那么震惊 |
[03:20] | How did this even happen? | 这到底是怎么发生的 |
[03:22] | A little vulnerability, maybe some hormones. | 当时有点脆弱 也许加上一些荷尔蒙 |
[03:24] | But now he’s gonna get all weird and clingy | 但他现在变得很奇怪很粘人 |
[03:26] | and maybe even cry in front of me. | 保不齐还可能会在我面前哭 |
[03:27] | I mean, you know him, | 你知道他的 |
[03:28] | and I really don’t need that this tonight, so… | 今晚我真的没空管这个 |
[03:36] | Mm, seems fine. | 看起来还不错 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God, I was dying. | 天啊 我快死了 |
[03:41] | Man, be cool. | 淡定 伙计 |
[03:42] | Yeah, I just — I don’t want her to think that | 我不想让她感觉 |
[03:44] | I’m not interested, you know, because I am. | 我对她没意思 因为我有的 |
[03:46] | I mean, like, really interested. | 我真的对她挺有意思的 |
[03:48] | M-maybe I should… You know what? | 也许我应该 你知道吗 |
[03:50] | – I’m gonna…I’m gonna text her and explain – Look, hey, hey. | -我要给她发短信解释 -等一下 |
[03:51] | You did — you did me this favor in return for my advice, | 因为我的建议 你帮了我这个忙 |
[03:53] | so I’m gonna do something for you. | 所以我也帮你个忙 |
[03:55] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[03:55] | Wait. Oh, no — okay. | 等一下 不要 好吧 |
[03:57] | Man, hey, play it cool, all right? | 伙计 淡定一点 好吗 |
[03:59] | She thinks you’re too into her, | 她认为你太依恋她的话 |
[04:00] | she’ll drop you like a bad habit. | 她会毫不犹豫地甩掉你 |
[04:02] | Now just remember what I told you. | 记得我对你说的话 |
[04:05] | – That women… – Women play the game. | -让女人 -让女人主动来找你 |
[04:07] | Right, exactly. You got it. Okay. | 正是如此 记得就好 |
[04:09] | So — so keep it cool, man. Trust me. | 淡定一点 相信我 |
[04:11] | I promise you, it works. All right? | 我保证这很奏效 好吗 |
[04:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:13] | Can I talk to you, Kenny? Privately? | 肯尼我可以单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:20] | I might need my phone, though. | 可是我可能需要我的手机 |
[04:25] | Hey, you — you know I was just playing, right, Joce? | 你知道我刚才就是开玩笑 乔斯林 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I don’t care about that. That’s after hours. | 我不介意 那是下班之后的事情 |
[04:30] | But right now, you’re our union liaison. | 但现在你是我们的工会联络员 |
[04:32] | We’ve walked out and you’re walking in? | 我们都罢工了而你还要上班 |
[04:34] | Oh, no, I’m not here to nurse. No, I’m here for Lauren. | 我不是来这里做看护的 我是来照顾劳伦的 |
[04:37] | You know, she’s the — | 你知道的…她是 |
[04:38] | the high school soccer star I’ve been training. | 我在训练的高中足球明星 |
[04:40] | She’s been sick for weeks. She might have pneumonia. | 她生病几周了 可能患有肺炎 |
[04:42] | She has practice, then school, practice, | 她上课训练两头跑 |
[04:44] | and so this is the only time she could come by. | 这是她能来的唯一时间了 |
[04:46] | There are other people here to help. | 这里有其他人可以帮忙 |
[04:47] | The scabs? Oh, no, no, no. No, no. | 那些没罢工的吗 不 |
[04:50] | No, she’s come way too far to get lost in the shuffle. | 不 她可经不起被这么来回折腾 |
[04:52] | There’s a recruiter coming on Thursday. | 周四球探要来 |
[04:54] | She’s got a shot to be the first in the family to go to college. | 她有机会成为她家第一个上大学的人 |
[04:57] | But she’s gotta be on, not sick. | 但是她得病愈上场 |
[05:00] | I heard that. And I’m not sick. | 我听到了 而且我没有生病 |
[05:03] | I’m just feeling a little tired | 我只是感觉有点累 |
[05:04] | cause you work my ass into the ground. | 因为你的训练把我累死了 |
[05:05] | I only give you what I know you can handle. | 我只会给你可以承受的训练量 |
[05:08] | Okay, well, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:09] | So get her checked in | 带她去看病 |
[05:11] | and get your butt outside on the line. | 你给我出去加入罢工 |
[05:17] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[05:18] | Did I get you in trouble with your girlfriend? | 我给你和女朋友之间带来麻烦了吗 |
[05:20] | Nah, it’s just some work stuff. | 不 是工作上的事情 |
[05:21] | And she’s not my girlfriend. | 而且她不是我女朋友 |
[05:23] | Oh, so is that why she hangs around the gym all the time? | 所以这就是为什么她经常在健身房周围转吗 |
[05:25] | It’s just work stuff? That’s cool. | 只是工作上的事情 不错 |
[05:26] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事吧 |
[05:28] | – Let’s get you in to Dr. Cummings. – Yeah, all right, Coach. | -我们去看卡明斯医生 -好的教练 |
[05:31] | Oh, hold on. | 稍等 |
[05:32] | – It’s a mom check in. I gotta take this. – Yeah. | -妈妈打来了电话 我接一下 -好 |
[05:35] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[05:39] | Um, uh, where’s the ambulance that brought me in? | 送我过来的救护车在哪儿 |
[05:41] | In the parking lot. This is sort of my first day — | 在停车场 我今天第一天上班 |
[05:43] | No, I gotta find my backpack. | 够了 我得去拿我的背包 |
[05:44] | Well, I could get that for… | 我可以帮你… |
[05:45] | Okay, maybe not. | 还是算了吧 |
[05:47] | You better get your ass out there, Kenny. | 你最好给我出去 肯尼 |
[05:48] | Mollie’s gonna kill you. Oh, uh, EKG paper? | 莫莉会杀了你的 对了 心电图纸呢 |
[05:52] | Please help me. | 帮个忙 |
[05:52] | Oh, under the counter in the box marked “EKG paper.” | 柜台下面的盒子上写着「心电图纸」 |
[05:54] | – Have you seen Paul? – No. | -你见到保罗了吗 -没 |
[05:57] | We need to get our nurses back. | 得让护士们回来上班 |
[05:59] | Tell management, not us. | 跟管理层说去 别找我们 |
[06:00] | Yeah, we did. | 说了 |
[06:01] | Management’s taking their own sweet time with negotiations. | 管理层还在慢吞吞地搞谈判 |
[06:03] | Okay, has anybody seen my patient? | 好了 有人看到我的病患了吗 |
[06:05] | I dropped her off in C.T. five minutes ago. | 五分钟前刚把她送去做CT了 |
[06:07] | She went to go get her backpack. | 她去找她的背包了 |
[06:09] | Sorry, you let a patient that came in, in an ambulance | 什么 你就这么让救护车送来的病患 |
[06:12] | walk out of the E.R.? | 自己跑出急诊室 |
[06:14] | Oh. I-I, uh… | 我… |
[06:16] | To get the backpack that’s right there at your feet? | 去找那个就在你脚边的背包吗 |
[06:20] | Oh, Jeez. | 天啊 |
[06:21] | The paramedics must’ve brought that in. | 肯定是急救员拿进来的 |
[06:24] | I-I’ll go take it back to her. | 我去把包给她 |
[06:29] | Where’s the John? | 厕所在哪里 |
[06:31] | No, Mr. Neville. | 天啊 内维尔先生 |
[06:33] | Uh, did you see a woman come out here? | 有看见个女的出去了吗 |
[06:34] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, Ma. – Okay. | -好好好 知道了 妈 -好吧 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I’ll be home soon. Yeah, bye. | 好 我很快就回家 拜拜 |
[07:03] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:03] | 第 三 季 第 九 集 | |
[07:42] | Lauren! Lauren! | 劳伦 劳伦 |
[07:43] | Mr. Neville? Mr. Neville! | 内维尔先生 内维尔先生 |
[07:46] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[07:48] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[07:53] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[07:54] | Lauren! Oh, God. Oh, God. | 劳伦 天啊 天啊 |
[07:56] | You’re okay, Lauren. It’s gonna be okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 劳伦 没事的 会没事的 |
[08:01] | It’s gonna be okay. Wake up. Wake up! | 会没事的 醒醒 醒醒 |
[08:09] | Come on, Lauren. I got you. | 挺住 劳拉 我在这 |
[08:11] | My leg. My leg. My leg! | 我的腿 腿好疼 |
[08:12] | – I got you. – My leg! | -我在这 -我的腿 |
[08:14] | – Oh, God! – Help! I need help! Tee! | -天啊 -救人 帮帮忙 T |
[08:17] | Tee, I need you! | T 帮帮忙 |
[08:26] | Okay. You’re okay. Her leg is hemorrhaging. | 没事了 她的腿部大出血 |
[08:28] | We need to get a tourniquet on it. | 得赶紧给她止血 |
[08:30] | Hand me that blood pressure cuff. Go. | 把血压袖带给我 快 |
[08:37] | I got you, okay. | 有我在 没事 |
[08:38] | I need you to get me a milligram of Dilaudid or morphine, | 给她注射一毫克的盐酸氢吗啡酮或吗啡 |
[08:41] | – whatever you can get. – All right. Okay. | -有哪个拿哪个 -好 好 |
[08:45] | We were in pre-op when we heard the explosion. | 我们在做术前准备时听到了爆炸声 |
[08:47] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:47] | It’s an I.E.D. Pipe bomb, pressure cooker. | 是简易炸弹 炸药管 高压锅 |
[08:50] | It was filled with bolts, I think. | 里面装满了螺钉 |
[08:51] | Was this a terrorist act? | 恐怖袭击吗 |
[08:52] | I think we gotta assume the worst. | 往最坏的方向想吧 |
[08:53] | Okay, Kenny’s off to get some drugs, all right? | 肯尼去拿药了 没事了 |
[08:55] | He’s so slow. I… I can beat him in my sleep. | 他太磨蹭了 我闭眼都比他快 |
[08:58] | Attagirl. Attagirl. | 好姑娘 厉害 |
[09:01] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[09:08] | We gotta get her leg to the O.R., okay. | 我们得给她的腿做手术 |
[09:10] | – Get me a gurney now. – Okay. | -找个轮床来 -好的 |
[09:19] | Wait, I have a backpack. | 等下 我有个背包 |
[09:21] | – Don’t worry. – No, I came in with a red backpack. | -别担心 -不 我带了一个红色背包 |
[09:23] | The medics will bring it right in. | 急救员会拿进来的 |
[09:32] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[09:35] | Yeah, this way. | 这边 |
[09:36] | Can you walk? | 能走吗 |
[09:38] | We need to get these victims treated, account for survivors. | 我们得治疗伤员 为幸存者负责 |
[09:40] | No, we need to clear a perimeter. | 不 我们得先清出一片区域 |
[09:41] | We’re not the cavalry, Drew. We’re doctors. | 我们不是装甲部队 德鲁 我们是医生 |
[09:43] | Listen up! | 各位 |
[09:44] | If you’re hurt or bleeding, we’re gonna help you. | 如果你们受伤或流血了 我们会来帮助你们 |
[09:47] | But if you can move at all, | 但如果可以行走 |
[09:48] | you need to move towards the elevators, | 请去电梯那边 |
[09:50] | away from points of access. | 远离正门 |
[09:52] | – Open tib-fib fracture. – Yeah, I agree. | -胫腓骨开放性骨折 -同意 |
[09:55] | Uh, possibly grade 3, lots of contamination. | 疑似三级骨折 污染严重 |
[09:57] | Let’s get her up to the O.R. Let’s go. | 送去手术室 快走 |
[09:58] | Hold on, hold on, hold on! SWAT is sealing off everything. | 慢着 特警队正在进行全面封锁 |
[10:01] | We can’t go up to the O.R. | 我们无法去手术室 |
[10:02] | You’ve gotta be kidding me, man! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:03] | I think I know who did this, okay? She was my patient. | 我知道是谁干的 她是我的患者 |
[10:05] | She had a red backpack. | 她有个红色背包 |
[10:06] | It was large enough to have a pipe bomb. | 足够放下一个炸弹了 |
[10:08] | That’s what I’m saying. Okay, that’s what terrorists do. | 我就是这意思 这就是恐怖分子的风格 |
[10:10] | They wait for first responders to arrive, | 他们等急救员到了以后 |
[10:12] | they detonate a second device. | 就会引爆第二个炸弹 |
[10:13] | – Yeah, I saw that in “The Hurt Locker.” – Yeah, and I-I lived it. | -对 我在《拆弹部队》里看过 -我经历过 |
[10:15] | They could also be waiting for us to load our patients | 他们也可能会等我们把病患装进救护车后 |
[10:17] | into ambulances and pick us off outside. | 在外面把我们炸了 |
[10:19] | Well, you gotta make a call. | 你得做出个决定 |
[10:20] | Topher, we gotta do surgery right now. | 陶福 我们得立刻做手术 |
[10:22] | – Come on, Topher. What are we gonna do? – Come on, Toph. | -快点 陶福 怎么办 -快点啊 陶福 |
[10:24] | – We’re staying here. – No! | -我们留下 -不行 |
[10:26] | You’re wrong, okay? We gotta go back — | 你错了 我们得回… |
[10:27] | We could lose people in the transfer! | 患者说不定在转移中就死了 |
[10:29] | I’m your commanding officer here. | 我才是指挥官 |
[10:31] | Until SWAT secures the perimeter, | 在特警队确认这里安全之前 |
[10:32] | we keep everybody safe. We need to know what’s going on. | 我们要保证大家的安全 了解清楚情况 |
[10:35] | All right, Kenny, Trauma 2, that’s our new O.R. | 肯尼 创伤二室 那是我们的新手术室 |
[10:37] | Tee, go give SWAT a description. | T 去跟特警队报告一下情况 |
[10:39] | Everybody else, continue triaging. | 其他人继续为患者验伤 |
[10:42] | We gotta go to Trauma! | 我们得去创伤室 |
[10:48] | Multiple lacerations with deep glass under the skin. | 多处撕裂伤 玻璃插得很深 |
[10:50] | We need to get this cleaned out. | 我们得清理一下 |
[10:54] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:57] | No. No, I’m not okay. I’m scared to death. | 不 我有事 我吓死了 |
[11:00] | Shannon, you can be scared, but you need to focus. | 香农 害怕没关系 但你得专心 |
[11:04] | Aren’t you freaked out? | 你不怕吗 |
[11:06] | Yes, but we have a job to do. | 怕 但我们还有工作要做 |
[11:09] | Okay, I need you to go and get suture kits, kerlix rolls, | 帮我把缝合包 绷带卷 |
[11:11] | and all the O-neg you can find. | 还有所有能找到的O型阴性血拿来 |
[11:13] | – Yeah. Yeah, okay. – You good? | -好的 -没问题吧 |
[11:15] | Okay, go, quickly. | 好的 快去快回 |
[11:21] | I can’t get to you now, Bri. It’s all closed off. | 我去不了你那边 布丽 医院被封锁了 |
[11:24] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[11:25] | There’s no nurses and no doctors. | 这里没有护士和医生 |
[11:29] | No you. | 没有你 |
[11:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[11:32] | But I called up some of the orderlies who work up there. | 但我联系了几个在你那上班的看护员 |
[11:34] | They’re gonna come hang out. | 他们会来陪你的 |
[11:36] | I gotta work now, okay? | 我得去工作了 好吗 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:39] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[11:40] | You can have some of that Turkish Delight now. | 你现在可以吃几块土耳其软糖了 |
[11:42] | – How does that sound? – Great. | -怎么样 -太好了 |
[11:44] | Except I left it down there. | 可是我落在楼下了 |
[11:47] | I’ll get some up to you as soon as I can. I promise. | 我会尽快给你送上去的 我保证 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:55] | Achilles tendon rupture | 阿基里斯肌腱断裂 |
[11:56] | and she’s got a tear to her popliteal artery. | 腘动脉撕裂 |
[12:00] | Got sterile gowns, sterile drapes, a ventilator. | 我拿来了无菌服 无菌手术巾和呼吸机 |
[12:03] | I saw an orthopedics kit outside. | 我在外面看到了一套骨科手术包 |
[12:04] | Kenny, you need to go rest that shoulder. | 肯尼 你肩膀需要休息 |
[12:06] | Yeah, you landed pretty hard. | 对 你撞得很重 |
[12:07] | Look, look, look, I’m the only nurse you guys got. | 你们只剩下我这一个护士了 |
[12:08] | So let’s just focus on Lauren. | 我们专心处理劳伦吧 |
[12:10] | Okay, I’m gonna place an Ex-Fix, | 我要放置外固定器 |
[12:12] | hopefully stabilize this leg enough | 希望这能够固定这条腿 |
[12:14] | to avoid any more vascular injury. | 以免发生其它血管损伤 |
[12:15] | – Go grab that kit. – All right. | -去拿手术包 -好 |
[12:19] | We need some extra hands. | 我们还要人帮忙 |
[12:20] | And Shannon could use help pulling glass out of Mr. Neville. | 香农要人帮忙清理内维尔先生身上的玻璃渣 |
[12:23] | The E.R.’s sealed off, so it’s just us. | 急诊被封锁了 所以只有我们了 |
[12:25] | Paul, I got this. Go help. | 保罗 我可以的 你去帮忙 |
[12:27] | Okay, okay. Of course. | 好 当然了 |
[12:33] | Just got word from the parking lot. | 停车场那边的消息 |
[12:35] | We found a woman fitting your description sitting in a truck. | 我们在一辆卡车里找到了符合你描述的女士 |
[12:38] | What can I do? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[12:39] | There may be more casualties out there. | 那里可能还有伤员 |
[12:41] | When they’re ready out there, you should go. We got this. | 他们在那里准备好了你就去吧 我们没问题 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:57] | Driver, step out of the vehicle! | 司机 下车 |
[13:06] | Step out of the vehicle! | 下车 |
[13:18] | Show me your hands! | 举起双手 |
[13:23] | Walk toward my voice. Slowly. | 慢慢向我走过来 |
[13:28] | I said slowly! | 我说了慢慢走 |
[13:31] | Stop! | 停 |
[13:34] | Get on your knees! Stop! | 跪下 停 |
[13:35] | I said stop! | 我说了停 |
[13:39] | Do it! | 照做 |
[13:41] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em! | 我要能看见你的手 |
[13:48] | Stop! What the hell are you doing?! | 停 你在干什么 |
[13:49] | I don’t get to her, she’s gonna bleed out. | 我不过去她会失血过多的 |
[13:51] | – And you care?! – No, I only care if there’s another bomb. | -你在乎吗 -不 我只在乎还有没有炸弹 |
[13:53] | She’s the only one who can tell us. | 只有她知道 |
[14:01] | That hurts! It hurts! | 疼 疼 |
[14:02] | Yeah? It’s gonna hurt a whole lot more | 是吗 如果你不告诉我有没有别的炸弹 |
[14:04] | if you don’t tell me if there’s another bomb. | 还会比现在更疼 |
[14:05] | You can’t do that. You’re a doctor. | 你不能这样 你是个医生 |
[14:07] | No, no, it’s just you and me here. | 不 这里只有我们俩 |
[14:08] | I can do what I want. | 我想干什么就干什么 |
[14:10] | I can pull this out the hard way. | 我可以用很疼的方式把它弄出来 |
[14:13] | There’s no more bomb. There’s no other bomb. I swear. | 没有炸弹了 没有炸弹了 我发誓 |
[14:15] | Please stop! | 请住手 |
[14:16] | Now why did you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:18] | Because you deserved it! | 你们自找的 |
[14:30] | White count’s over 20,000. | 白细胞过两万了 |
[14:34] | It could be a reaction to the trauma… | 可能是因为创伤反应 |
[14:37] | …possibly from the pneumonia. | 可能是肺炎造成的 |
[14:39] | Okay, we’re all set here. Let’s check her pulse. | 行 都好了 检查腿部血管搏动 |
[14:49] | Nothing, just enlarged lymph nodes. | 没搏动 只有肿大的淋巴结 |
[15:02] | Nothing. | 没搏动 |
[15:03] | We need to do a fem-pop bypass so she doesn’t lose this leg. | 我们要做股腘动脉旁路术才能保住她这条腿 |
[15:08] | Get me an 11 blade and 7-0 Prolene. | 给我把11号手术刀和7-0血管缝线 |
[15:24] | – This her? – Yeah. | -就是她 -对 |
[15:26] | Shot twice, hollow point bullets. | 中了两枪 空尖弹 |
[15:27] | I need a chest tube, an intubation tray, and four units of PRBCs. | 我需要根胸管 气管插管和四单位浓缩红细胞 |
[15:31] | – Of all the days for the nurses to not be here. – Yep. | -偏偏今天护士们都不上班 -没错 |
[15:35] | One bullet left axillae. One right thigh. | 一颗子弹在左腋 一颗在右边大腿 |
[15:40] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左侧没有呼吸音 |
[15:42] | Damn it. You know, this is all my fault. | 该死 这都是我的错 |
[15:44] | The collapsed lung? No. Let’s place a chest tube. | 肺萎陷 不 我们插胸管吧 |
[15:46] | – I saw her. – What? | -我看到她的 -什么 |
[15:49] | She was my patient. She wanted her backpack. | 她是我的病人 她想要她的背包 |
[15:52] | – I didn’t put it together. – Well, why would you? | -我没看出来 -怎么会看出来 |
[15:55] | Oh, you know, she was sweating, acting strange. | 她一直在出汗 行为古怪 |
[15:57] | Tee, that describes 90% of the people who come in here. | T 进来的人90%都是这样的 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I just — I just didn’t think, you know? Didn’t… | 对 我只是没想到 你懂吗 没… |
[16:03] | didn’t think I’d be in danger in my own hospital. | 没觉得在自己的医院里会有危险 |
[16:05] | It’s not a war zone. | 这里不是战区 |
[16:07] | You take on a lot. Do not take on this. | 你承担得太多了 别担下这个 |
[16:13] | You know, I spoke to her outside. | 我在外面和她说话了 |
[16:16] | She said we got what we deserved. | 她说这是我们自找的 |
[16:19] | She said a hospital deserved this? | 她说医院自找的 |
[16:20] | That’s what she said. Who knows, right? | 她是这么说的 谁知道呢 对吧 |
[16:23] | I mean, these days, anybody can do it. | 我是说 现在谁都能做得到 |
[16:25] | There’s bomb recipes on a thousand different web sites. | 成千上万的网站上都有炸药配方 |
[16:31] | Such a sad face. | 她满面愁容 |
[16:34] | Yeah. A lot of sad faces around here tonight. | 是啊 今晚这儿满面愁容的多着呢 |
[16:39] | Let’s keep her alive. | 先保住她的命 |
[16:41] | I want to hear what we did to deserve this. | 我想知道我们为什么是自找的 |
[16:48] | – This one’s gonna need some deep sutures. – Yeah. | -这个需要深层缝合 -是啊 |
[16:53] | Hey. You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[16:55] | You know, just take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[16:59] | How are you not freaked out? | 你怎么能这么冷静 |
[17:01] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我冷静了 |
[17:03] | You know, I remember the first time I was bombed. | 我记得我第一次遇到爆炸案的时候 |
[17:06] | It was in the sugar mill just west of Saigon. | 是在西贡西边的一个糖作坊里 |
[17:11] | And I actually pissed myself. | 我当时真的尿裤子了 |
[17:14] | Of course, I told the other soldiers that it was just sweat. | 当然 我告诉别的士兵我只是流汗了 |
[17:17] | But…now you don’t smell as if you’ve pissed yourself. | 但是 现在你闻起来不像是尿裤子了 |
[17:21] | I didn’t. | 我没尿 |
[17:22] | Mr. Neville, um, how about you just, uh, | 内维尔先生 要不您还是… |
[17:24] | try and get some rest, all right? Save your energy. | 试着休息一下好不好 保存体力 |
[17:28] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[17:30] | He’s really out of it. | 他已经完全糊涂了 |
[17:32] | Early Alzheimer’s, maybe dementia? | 早期阿兹海默症 也许是痴呆 |
[17:34] | Hey, how long have you two been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[17:38] | Uh, we’re — we’re not married. | 我们…我们没有结婚 |
[17:40] | Oh. Racial issues? | 因为种族吗 |
[17:42] | Nope. | 不是 |
[17:43] | I remember when I was in college, | 我记得我还在大学的时候 |
[17:46] | I liked a beautiful Negro girl. | 我喜欢上了一个漂亮的黑人女孩 |
[17:50] | She was as dark as ebony. | 她的皮肤像乌檀一样黑 |
[17:52] | And the sexual acrobatics — | 还有她的性爱技巧 |
[17:55] | That’s not it, Mr. Neville. We just work together. | 不是这样的 内维尔先生 我们只是同事 |
[17:58] | – Exactly. – And that’s all. | -没错 -仅此而已 |
[17:59] | That’s it. That’s, uh, that’s all. | 就是这样 仅此而已 |
[18:03] | Hmm. Okay, let’s — | 好吧 我们 |
[18:04] | let’s get this glass out of your ass, Mr. Neville. | 先把玻璃从你屁股上弄出来 内维尔先生 |
[18:08] | Angela Wei? | 安吉拉·魏 |
[18:10] | Angela Wei? | 安吉拉·魏 |
[18:12] | Uh, I think she was in my room, right? She was really sick. | 我想她和我一个病房 对吗 她病得很重 |
[18:15] | Uh, there was so much smoke, | 烟很大 |
[18:17] | we had to move a bunch of gurneys into the break room. | 我们得把轮床都推到休息室 |
[18:18] | This is taking forever. My grandpa is missing. | 这简直没完没了了 我爷爷不见了 |
[18:21] | Look, everybody, | 大伙都听着 |
[18:23] | the SWAT team has let in some first responders, | 特警队让一些急救人员进来了 |
[18:25] | but they’re still sweeping the building. | 但他们还在搜查整幢建筑物 |
[18:28] | So once we get a final count, | 我们最后再点一遍名 |
[18:29] | we can start evacuating those with I.Ds. | 有身份证的就可以疏散了 |
[18:32] | All for your own safety. You just have to be patient. | 为了你们自己的安全 请务必耐心等待 |
[18:33] | No. I want to know now. | 不 我现在就想知道 |
[18:35] | We’ve been scared, waiting, | 我们受到了惊吓 一直在等 |
[18:37] | and now you’re taking roll like we’re a bunch of kindergartners. | 现在你又要点名 好像我们还在幼儿园一样 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:40] | Hey, hey, ma’am, listen. He’s just trying to help. | 夫人 听着 他只是想帮忙 |
[18:44] | You guys need to take a breath. | 你们应该放松一下 |
[18:45] | You don’t give a crap about our families. | 你根本不关心我们家人的状况 |
[18:47] | He does. | 他关心 |
[18:49] | Your grandfather, Daniel Rodriguez? | 你的祖父 丹尼尔·罗德里格斯 |
[18:52] | He snuck out to have a smoke early this morning, okay? | 他今早溜了出去想抽支烟 好吗 |
[18:55] | I saw him myself. | 我亲眼看到他了 |
[18:57] | Everyone outside was evacuated to a gym at the community center. | 外面的人都被疏散到了社区中心的体育馆 |
[19:00] | – I’ll call over there, okay? – Thank God. | -我会打电话过去 好吗 -感谢上帝 |
[19:02] | We’ve been trying to get back in since the explosion. | 爆炸发生后我们一直想再进来 |
[19:04] | The strike can shove it on a day like this. | 发生了这种事罢工可以先缓缓 |
[19:08] | Hey, is, uh, Kenny doing okay? | 肯尼还好吗 |
[19:10] | – Uh, Trauma 2 with Scott. Yeah, he’s okay. – Okay. | -他和斯科特在创伤二室 他很好 -好 |
[19:12] | – His friend Lauren? Not so much. – Thanks. | -但他朋友劳伦就没这么走运了 -谢谢 |
[19:15] | Okay, well, we got it from here. You get back to the patients. | 好 这里我们接手了 你回去照顾病患 |
[19:18] | Everybody else, listen up. We’re gonna tell you what’s happening. | 各位请注意 我们会告诉你们事情的进展 |
[19:22] | Okay, what can I do for you guys? | 我能帮你们做什么 |
[19:24] | Oh, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是大救星 |
[19:25] | Uh, can we get a tetanus shot for Mr. Neville | 在内维尔先生出院前 |
[19:27] | – before we discharge him? – Yes. | -能给他打一针破伤风吗 -好的 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | Are you okay, Mr. Neville? | 你还好吗 内维尔先生 |
[19:31] | I don’t feel so good. It’s — it’s itching. | 感觉不是很好 很痒 |
[19:33] | – It’s awful! Get it off of me! – Whoa, whoa, let’s not do this. | -太难受了 从我身上拿掉 -别这样 |
[19:36] | Blistering on the stitches, oozing. | 缝合处起了疱疹 渗出液 |
[19:38] | Could be allergic to the stitches or maybe the shrapnel? | 可能是对缝合线或者弹片过敏 |
[19:42] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[19:50] | Uh, okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Mr. Neville, we will be right back. | 内维尔先生 我们马上回来 |
[19:55] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你们去哪 |
[20:01] | All non-injured may evacuate the hospital at this time. | 所有未受伤人员此时可以撤离医院了 |
[20:04] | Hey, stop, stop! Topher! Hey. | 停下 停下 陶福 |
[20:06] | – What? What? What is it? – Anthrax. | -怎么了 怎么了 -炭疽 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:09] | Our patient, Mr. Neville, | 我们治疗的病人 内维尔先生 |
[20:10] | he has cutaneous anthrax all over his body. | 他全身皮肤上出现了炭疽症 |
[20:12] | – Are you — you sure? – Textbook. | -你确定吗 -典型症状 |
[20:14] | Painless but itchy black ulcers, blisters. | 无痛却很痒 伴有黑痂与溃疡症状 |
[20:16] | Mr. Neville had cuts all over his body. | 内维尔先生全身多处外伤 |
[20:17] | – That — that’s how the anthrax spores got in. – Oh, my God. | -从而感染了炭疽孢子 -天呐 |
[20:19] | So, the bomb wasn’t — wasn’t just meant to maim. | 这么说 炸弹不仅是为了炸伤人 |
[20:22] | It was a dispersal method for anthrax? | 还为了传播炭疽病毒吗 |
[20:25] | Anybody who came in contact could be sick. | 任何接触过的人都可能被感染 |
[20:27] | If it — if it aerosolized, that could mean the whole E.R. | 如果病毒以雾化传播 整个急诊室都被感染了 |
[20:31] | We need to shut — Sir! | 我们得封… 警官 |
[20:33] | Shut down the E.R. Nobody comes in or out. | 封锁急诊室 禁止任何人出入 |
[20:36] | Everyone, we need you to calm down, all right? | 各位 大家冷静一下 好吗 |
[20:39] | Everybody, just please — please calm down. | 各位 请冷静 |
[20:50] | Her blood pressure and oxygen levels are back up. | 她的血压与血氧浓度恢复正常了 |
[20:52] | All right. Let’s update SWAT. | 好 通知特警队吧 |
[20:54] | – I’m sure they’ve cleared the hospital by now. – Yeah. | -他们这时候肯定疏散完医院了 -是啊 |
[21:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:08] | We had to shut down the hospital. Anthrax. | 我们不得不封锁医院 出现炭疽了 |
[21:11] | It was in the bomb. | 在炸弹里 |
[21:12] | Probably, and since you two just worked on the bomber… | 也许吧 而你俩刚医治完那个炸弹客… |
[21:14] | We could’ve breathed in spores or gotten it from her blood. | 我们有可能从她的血液中吸入了炭疽孢子 |
[21:16] | – Okay, we need to decontaminate. – Right. | -我们得去净化消毒 -对 |
[21:18] | Anyone symptomatic? | 有出现症状的患者吗 |
[21:20] | Your old man. Multiple anthrax lesions. Limited to his skin, | 你的老年患者 多处炭疽皮损 仅限皮肤 |
[21:22] | but we’re beginning treatment for everyone, | 但我们将对所有人实行治疗 |
[21:24] | so you two need to go right now. | 所以你俩赶紧去吧 |
[21:25] | Everyone’s under medical observation till the morning. | 明早之前 所有人都要进行医疗观察 |
[21:28] | Anthrax could be everywhere. | 炭疽可能无处不在 |
[21:29] | – Anthrax? – That’s right. We think it was in the bomb. | -炭疽吗 -对 我们觉得在炸弹里 |
[21:34] | How’s, uh — how’s Lauren? | 劳伦怎么样了 |
[21:36] | We were able to restore blood flow to the lower leg. | 我们成功恢复了她下肢的血液循环 |
[21:38] | She’s lucky we could save it in time. | 她很幸运 我们及时保住了腿 |
[21:40] | Yeah, lucky. | 是啊 「幸运」 |
[21:41] | She didn’t want to come in today, but I made her. | 她今天本不想来 但我逼着她来的 |
[21:44] | Kenny, you had no way of knowing that. Come on. | 肯尼 这种事无法预料 走吧 |
[21:46] | You need your antibiotics. | 你该打抗生素了 |
[21:49] | Lauren’s already on cipro from the operation. So… | 劳伦因为手术 已经注射环丙沙星了… |
[21:52] | Well, now it’s time for you. | 该你去打抗生素了 |
[21:54] | – On my way. – Okay, good. | -这就去 -好 |
[21:55] | It’s all gonna be okay. Don’t worry. | 不会有事的 别担心 |
[21:58] | O-okay, worry, but it’s gonna be okay. | 好 担心吧 但都不会有事的 |
[22:01] | No, don’t wake up my mother. | 不 别叫醒我妈 |
[22:05] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:35] | Just taking a breath. | 就是休息一会儿 |
[22:38] | You deserve it. | 应该的 |
[22:41] | About earlier… | 之前的事 |
[22:43] | Sorry. I was wrong. You were right. | 抱歉 我错了 你说得对 |
[22:47] | Okay, I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore, | 我都听不懂你说什么了 |
[22:49] | but, uh, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter. | 但我肯定这都不重要了 |
[22:52] | If you would’ve listened to me | 「如果你当初听我的 |
[22:53] | and sent those patients to all those different hospitals, | 让那些病人去别家医院 |
[22:56] | we would’ve spread anthrax everywhere. | 我们现在就不会到处传播炭疽了」 |
[23:00] | That was probably the plan in the first place, wasn’t it? | 这是一开始的计划吧 |
[23:04] | The plan was fear. | 一开始的计划是害怕 |
[23:06] | And believe me, I fell for it. | 信我 我真那样了 |
[23:10] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[23:12] | You were? | 是吗 |
[23:13] | I was…I was petrified. | 我当时吓懵了 |
[23:18] | And it — it comes with having kids. | 这跟为人父母有关 |
[23:20] | You — you realize | 你意识到 |
[23:22] | you have something more important to live for. | 你生命中有更重要的理由活下去 |
[23:26] | You know, everyone thinks having a family | 大家都觉得成家之后 |
[23:30] | is only exhaustion | 只会让人疲惫不堪 |
[23:33] | and the end of fun. | 风流不再 |
[23:36] | But once you have kids, you realize that… | 但一旦有了孩子 你会发现… |
[23:42] | watching their soccer game, | 看他们参加足球赛 |
[23:44] | getting a-a piece of art, | 得到一幅画 |
[23:46] | or just even… | 甚至只是… |
[23:49] | having a conversation with them, it’s — it’s exciting. | 跟他们聊聊天 都让人很高兴 |
[23:54] | It’s as exciting as a blockbuster movie | 就像看了一部电影大片 |
[23:57] | and four-star meal rolled into one. | 外加吃一顿四星级大餐一样开心 |
[24:01] | All you want to do is be around them. | 你就只想陪着他们 |
[24:03] | Sorry, I’m — I’m just — I’m just rambling. | 对不起 我…我在胡言乱语 |
[24:06] | No, you’re not rambling. | 不 你才不是胡言乱语 |
[24:10] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:17] | I just — I feel…like… | 我只是 觉得 |
[24:22] | I can’t describe how I feel. | 我没法形容我现在的感觉 |
[24:25] | I can. You’re a good dude. | 我明白 你是个很好的人 |
[24:28] | You see this kid who basically has nobody else in the world | 你看这个女孩如今基本上无人可依 |
[24:32] | and you step right in. | 你就去填补这个位置 |
[24:35] | She’s just so cool. | 她真的很酷 |
[24:38] | And brave, and yet I-I know | 还很勇敢 虽然我知道 |
[24:40] | she’s had nothing but disappointment her whole life. | 她一无所有 除了对生活的失望 |
[24:44] | I just feel like I need to be there for her. | 我只是觉得我应该去照顾她 |
[24:49] | I want to be there for her. | 我想要去照顾她 |
[24:51] | Right. | 很好 |
[24:54] | But I just feel like I can’t leave her side | 但我只是觉得在她肺移植手术前 |
[24:56] | until she gets that lung transplant. | 我无法离开她的身边 |
[24:59] | Any update on that? | 有什么新进展吗 |
[25:02] | It’s not good. | 情况并不好 |
[25:03] | Her lungs are shutting down. | 她的肺功能正在衰竭 |
[25:06] | Carbon dioxide is climbing fast. | 二氧化碳浓度正在急速上升 |
[25:08] | They wanna put her on BiPAP. | 他们想给她装呼吸机 |
[25:12] | She is gonna need that lung sooner rather than later. | 她必须尽快进行移植手术 |
[25:17] | Does — does she know? | 那她知道吗 |
[25:21] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[25:24] | I was supposed to tell her tonight, so… | 我本来打算今晚跟她说 |
[25:40] | Line is in. | 准备就绪 |
[25:41] | Start the phenylephrine at 10 mics per minute. | 注射去氧肾上腺素 每分钟10微克 |
[25:43] | Temp’s still climbing up to 105. | 体温上升到了41度 |
[25:46] | She’s septic. | 她受感染了 |
[25:47] | The gram stain came back. | 革兰氏染色结果出来了 |
[25:48] | She has anthrax in her blood. | 血液中发现炭疽杆菌 |
[25:49] | Septicemic anthrax? | 炭疽败血症 |
[25:52] | But she’s on the same big-gun antibiotics that we are. | 但她跟我们都注射了强力抗生素 |
[25:54] | She’s a healthy young woman. | 她是个健康女青年 |
[25:56] | Could she be immunocompromised? | 会不会是免疫缺陷呢 |
[25:57] | That would explain the pneumonia | 这倒可以解释她为什么会得肺炎 |
[25:58] | and why she’s been sick the past few weeks. | 以及一连病了好几个礼拜 |
[26:05] | I don’t think that’s pneumonia. | 这不是肺炎 |
[26:11] | See these well-defined edges here? | 看这清晰的轮廓 |
[26:15] | That’s a mass. | 这是肿块 |
[26:24] | It’s already fading. | 已经开始褪色了 |
[26:25] | It looks like the antibiotics are doing their work, | 抗生素起作用了 |
[26:27] | and you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[26:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[26:31] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:34] | You don’t remember the bomb blast and the aftermath? | 你不记得那场爆炸和之后发生的事了吗 |
[26:38] | And, “Aah, it’s anthrax!” | 还有「啊 炭疽」 |
[26:41] | I’ll be honest with you. Uh, I’m a bit addled sometimes. | 实话跟你说 我有时候会有点糊涂 |
[26:46] | We all are, Mr. Neville. We all are. | 我们都这样 内维尔先生 我们都这样 |
[26:50] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[26:52] | He’s not my husband. He’s… | 他不是我丈夫 他是… |
[26:55] | Paul’s just a really good guy that — | 保罗是个很好的人 |
[26:58] | Got in with the wrong girl. Is that you? | 却认识了一个错误的女孩 就是你吗 |
[27:03] | Yeah. I think it is. | 是啊 应该是 |
[27:05] | Look, you are so young and so unformed. | 你还年轻 一切都还未成定数 |
[27:09] | How could you possibly know that you’re the wrong girl for him? | 那你怎么知道你对他而言是个错误的人呢 |
[27:14] | If you care about him at all, let him make that decision. | 如果你在乎他 让他去做决定 |
[27:19] | We’re smarter than we look, you know. | 我们并没有看起来那样傻 懂吗 |
[27:23] | But my balls still really hurt. | 但我的蛋蛋还是很疼 |
[27:27] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[27:28] | My balls, they hurt like hell. | 我的蛋蛋啊 超级疼 |
[27:30] | That’s why I’m here. | 要不我为什么在这里 |
[27:33] | Okay. Well, let’s take a look. | 好吧 我看看 |
[27:41] | Okay, so — whoa. Whoa. | 好的 那么… |
[27:46] | Hang on, Mr. Neville. | 你先等等 内维尔先生 |
[27:49] | Looks like most of his intestines have slipped into his scrotum. | 看起来好像他的肠子都滑到阴囊那去了 |
[27:52] | An inguinal hernia, yeah. | 腹股沟疝 |
[27:54] | It hurts like hell. | 真的超级疼 |
[27:57] | Can you fix it? | 你能治好吗 |
[27:59] | Toph, hey. I just checked on the bomber. | 陶福 我刚检查了炸弹客 |
[28:02] | Vitals are fine. Cops are guarding her. | 生命体征正常 警察正看着她 |
[28:04] | Okay, I just talked to SWAT. | 好的 我刚联系了特警队 |
[28:05] | They’re gonna take her to the jail ward with full guard. | 他们会把她带到监狱病房进行全面看管 |
[28:07] | Did they get a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[28:09] | Katharine Santiago. | 凯瑟琳·桑蒂亚戈 |
[28:10] | Pharmacist. Uh, lived alone. | 是一位药剂师 独居 |
[28:13] | Still no motive. | 还不知道动机 |
[28:14] | Wait. Topher, did you just say Katharine Santiago? | 等等 陶福 你刚是说凯瑟琳·桑蒂亚戈 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:20] | I knew I recognized that face. | 就说我认得那张脸 |
[28:23] | She came in here about six months ago. She was my case. | 她六个月前来过 是我的病人 |
[28:25] | Jordan, you’ve seen hundreds of patients since then. | 乔丹 在那之后你看过成百上千的病人 |
[28:27] | Yeah, but I remember this one. | 是 但这个病人我记得 |
[28:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:46] | Evening, Dr. Alexander. | 晚上好 亚历山大医生 |
[28:51] | I thought we gave you enough benzos | 我还以为我们给你的药 |
[28:53] | to help you rest comfortably. | 足够让你好好休息 |
[28:55] | I use it to sleep, | 我吃了它才能睡着 |
[28:57] | every night at home since… | 每天晚上都是 自从… |
[29:00] | since it happened. | 自从发生了那件事 |
[29:03] | Would you like some more? | 你还要吗 |
[29:05] | No. | 不要了 |
[29:08] | I’d need more than you could give me to be comfortable. | 你给我的东西并不足以让我舒服 |
[29:13] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[29:17] | From that night. | 那晚 |
[29:20] | You remember everything? | 你记得所有的事情吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[29:28] | It was my last shift before I went off | 那是我去印第安保留地诊所工作前的 |
[29:30] | to work on the reservation. And, uh… | 最后一班 然后… |
[29:36] | I had just been through something…hard. | 我那时刚经历了很痛苦的事情 |
[29:40] | And it was all I could think about. | 我一直都想着那件事 |
[29:47] | But I remember you coming in. | 但我记得你进来了 |
[29:52] | It was a hit-and-run. | 有人肇事逃逸了 |
[29:56] | You came in with both your husband and your son. | 你和你的丈夫及儿子一起来的 |
[30:02] | Both D.O.A. | 两个人都是当场死亡 |
[30:08] | You suffered significant trauma to your chest and your spine. | 你的胸和脊椎都受了严重创伤 |
[30:13] | I got your heart going again, and I sent you to surgery. | 我复苏了你的心脏 带你去做了手术 |
[30:19] | We saved you. | 我们救了你 |
[30:23] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 你们救了我 |
[30:26] | So what I don’t understand is… | 所以我不懂的是… |
[30:29] | why did you do this to us? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[30:36] | When I woke up, John and Corey were gone. | 当我醒来 约翰和科里都走了 |
[30:40] | And all I could think about | 我唯一想做的事情 |
[30:42] | was making the people who ruined my life suffer. | 就是报复那些毁掉我生活的人 |
[30:48] | You mean the hit-and-run driver. | 你是说那个肇事司机 |
[30:52] | He’s not the one who saved me. | 他不是那个救了我的人 |
[30:55] | You. | 是你 |
[30:58] | You were the one. | 你才是 |
[31:01] | You should’ve just let me die. | 你本应该可以让我死的 |
[31:07] | I can only imagine what you felt. | 我能体会到你的感受 |
[31:08] | You can never imagine! | 你根本不能体会 |
[31:11] | Losing a child? | 失去孩子 |
[31:14] | A husband? | 失去丈夫 |
[31:17] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[31:21] | I didn’t want to live then and I don’t want to live now. | 我当时不想活 现在也照样不想活 |
[31:28] | No! No, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 不 不 停 停 停 停 |
[31:30] | Stop! Aah! | 停 |
[31:35] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:36] | She pulled out her chest tube. | 她把胸管拔出来了 |
[31:38] | Get the crash cart. | 推急救车过来 |
[31:57] | Calling time of death — 5:48 A.M. | 死亡时间 早上5点48 |
[32:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:14] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:27] | Dr. Scott looked at the x-ray, and, uh, | 斯科特医生看了X光片 |
[32:30] | he thinks he’ll be able to get rid of all of it. | 他觉得他可以切除整个肿瘤 |
[32:32] | So with that and chemo, you’re gonna be okay. | 再加上化疗 你会没事的 |
[32:37] | Except for the messed up leg part, right? | 除了一条废腿 对吧 |
[32:45] | Look, Lauren… | 听着 劳伦… |
[32:50] | I’m…I’m… | 我…我… |
[32:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:55] | I shouldn’t have brought you here. | 我不应该叫你来的 |
[32:58] | – You know, if I didn’t, this wouldn’t have… – If you didn’t… | -如果我没有…就不会 -如果你没有 |
[33:01] | I’d have a tumor in my lung and I wouldn’t know it. | 我就不会知道我肺里长了颗肿瘤 |
[33:08] | Guess I never thought about it like that. | 我想我永远不会这么想 |
[33:11] | That’s ’cause you’ve been amazing. | 那是因为你一直都很了不起 |
[33:14] | Pushing me as hard as you can so I can get the scholarship, | 用尽全力鼓励我 让我得到奖学金 |
[33:18] | and…making me the best soccer player I could be. | 让我的足球水平达到自己的巅峰 |
[33:22] | I-I just know how much you want it, you know? | 我明白你多想得到这个 你知道吗 |
[33:23] | – Do you? – I do, I do. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[33:27] | You know, when I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[33:28] | I wanted more than anything to be in the NFL. | 我特别希望去橄榄球大联盟打球 |
[33:31] | It was my dream more than anything. | 那是我最大的梦想 |
[33:33] | Hey, what? | 怎么了 |
[33:35] | Nothing. Just… | 没啥 |
[33:38] | You’re just like my dad. | 你就跟我爸一样 |
[33:41] | – Your dad? – Yes. | -你爸 -是的 |
[33:43] | He tells the same stories over and over again. | 他总是翻来覆去讲一个故事 |
[33:46] | Like, I’ve heard that one at least a hundred times. | 那个故事我听了超过一百遍了 |
[33:50] | But…that’s just not me. | 那并不是真正的我 |
[33:54] | What’s not you? | 什么不是真正的你 |
[33:59] | There are a lot of things I’m gonna miss because of my leg, | 我的腿这样了 以后我会怀念很多事 |
[34:04] | but soccer isn’t one of them. | 但不包括足球 |
[34:07] | I hate soccer. | 我讨厌足球 |
[34:09] | No. | 不是吧 |
[34:11] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[34:12] | Despise it. | 蔑视它 |
[34:14] | I’ve been playing 350 days out of the year since I was 6. | 我从六岁起每年踢350天球 |
[34:19] | No weekends, no fun. | 没有周末 没有娱乐 |
[34:20] | Just… train, train, train | 就是不停训练 |
[34:23] | so I can get that scholarship and get into college. | 就是为了拿到奖学金进大学读书 |
[34:25] | But… | 但是 |
[34:28] | I don’t know. I guess that’s all over now. | 我不知道 我想这些都结束了 |
[34:33] | No, it’s not. | 并没有结束 |
[34:36] | Look, Lauren… | 劳伦 |
[34:38] | Okay. Hey… | 好吧 |
[34:41] | You are the most positive, | 你是我见过的最积极 |
[34:43] | hard-working person I’ve ever met. | 最勤奋的人 |
[34:46] | You’re telling me that — that if you turn that — that focus, | 如果你把这份专注 |
[34:50] | that — that energy to your — to your college applications, | 这份能量转到申请大学上 |
[34:53] | you don’t think — you don’t think you’ll get a scholarship? | 你觉得你拿不到奖学金吗 |
[34:59] | I got a recommendation letter in me you wouldn’t believe. | 你绝对想不到我会在推荐信中怎么夸你 |
[35:02] | And sadly, you… | 不幸的是 |
[35:04] | you got your college essay right here. | 你的故事就是你最好的申请信 |
[35:08] | Yeah. Mm. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Like, how could they turn down a dual threat… | 他们怎能拒绝一位经历过 |
[35:14] | bomb and… cancer survivor? | 爆炸和癌症双重灾难的幸存者 |
[35:19] | We take what God gives us. | 我们听从主的安排 |
[35:24] | But me and you… | 但我和你 |
[35:27] | we’re gonna do this together. | 我们一起渡过这个难关 |
[35:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:36] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吗 -好的 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:45] | Don’t be sad, Drew. It’s okay. | 别难过 德鲁 没事的 |
[35:49] | I know there’s a plan for me. | 我知道已经给我准备好了计划 |
[35:50] | Yes, there is. | 对 计划好了 |
[35:52] | And I’m all over it. | 我已经看过了 |
[35:53] | You’re on every donor list in the country. | 你的名字在全国每一份捐献者名单上 |
[35:55] | I check ’em every day. | 我每天都在查阅这些名单 |
[35:57] | No. | 不 |
[36:00] | What I mean is… | 我的意思是 |
[36:03] | I’ve always heard that when you die, | 我一直听说在人去世之后 |
[36:04] | you go to a better place. | 会去一个更好的地方 |
[36:08] | Gotta say, I’ve been in and out of a dozen foster homes, | 我得说 在十几个寄养家庭生活过之后 |
[36:12] | had cystic fibrosis and, uh, | 得了囊肿性纤维化 |
[36:15] | now I need a lung transplant. | 现在又得做肺移植 |
[36:20] | So if I go… | 如果我走了 |
[36:22] | it’s gotta be to a better place than this, right? | 那里应该是个比现在更好的地方吧 |
[36:26] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[36:30] | I’ve read enough about lung transplants, Drew. | 我读了很多关于肺移植的东西了 德鲁 |
[36:35] | They just don’t happen. | 不会成功的 |
[36:45] | Could you read to me? | 你给我读会儿书吗 |
[36:49] | I’m feeling a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[36:50] | Okay, yeah. No, get some… | 好吧 休息 |
[36:56] | All right, good to go. | 好的 可以了 |
[37:02] | Uh, Mr. Neville did great in surgery. | 内维尔先生手术很顺利 |
[37:05] | Uh, he’s gonna be out in a couple days. | 他应该能在几天内出院 |
[37:06] | Good. | 好 |
[37:07] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[37:10] | So I-I know we haven’t exactly had time | 我知道我们一直没能找时间一起 |
[37:12] | to talk about the elephant in the room. Um… | 讨论一下这个显而易见的事实 |
[37:15] | Oh, let’s not talk about Mr. Neville’s scrotum. | 我们不要聊内维尔的阴囊了 |
[37:19] | Uh, yeah, there’s that, too. | 对 这个也是 |
[37:20] | Uh… Look, Paul. | 听着 保罗 |
[37:23] | Um…I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[37:26] | I-I think you’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[37:30] | You might even be good for me. | 咱俩说不定也挺适合 |
[37:33] | But I know where this is going, | 但我不知道这份感情会变成什么样 |
[37:36] | and it would — it would ruin our friendship, | 也许会毁掉我们的友谊 |
[37:40] | maybe even our working together. So… | 甚至以后无法共事 所以 |
[37:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 对 |
[37:44] | I was actually, uh, gonna say the same thing, you know? | 其实我本来也准备这么说的 |
[37:47] | It’s, uh, it’s the right call. | 这个决定很正确 |
[37:49] | I mean, uh, Kenny, Krista, Jordan, T.C. | 你瞅瞅肯尼 克丽丝塔 乔丹 TC |
[37:52] | – Jordan and Scott. – Yeah. | -乔丹和斯科特 -可不是 |
[37:53] | I mean, uh… | 就那意思 |
[37:55] | Yeah, it’s for the best, right? | 这样才是最好的 对吧 |
[37:57] | So, uh, you know, I’ll see you around. | 所以 我们回头见吧 |
[38:01] | Yeah. I’ll see you around. | 对 回头见 |
[38:17] | “The Queen let another drop fall from her bottle onto the snow, | 女王又从瓶里倒出一滴 滴到了雪上 |
[38:20] | “And instantly there appeared a round box | 马上就出现了一个 |
[38:22] | “Tied with green silk ribbon which, when opened, | 用绿色丝带绑住的圆圆的盒子 |
[38:25] | “Turned out to contain several pounds | 打开一看 原来里面是 |
[38:27] | “Of the best Turkish Delight. | 好几斤上好的土耳其软糖 |
[38:29] | “Each piece was sweet and light to the very center, | 每一块都那么绵软清甜 |
[38:31] | and Edmund had never tasted anything more delicious.” | 爱德蒙从没吃过这么好吃的东西 |
[39:35] | Hey, Scott, Paul, can I have a second, everybody? | 斯科特 保罗 可以跟大家聊一下吗 |
[39:40] | Uh, I just… | 我想说 |
[39:43] | I-I just — I just want to say that I have never been so proud. | 我想说 我从未如此骄傲 |
[39:50] | We are on the front lines. | 我们冲在前线 |
[39:51] | This is our job, | 这是我们的职责 |
[39:53] | but sometimes we put ourselves | 但有时候 我们为了帮助别人 |
[39:56] | in harm’s way to help others. | 却能不顾自己的安危 |
[39:58] | We make a difference. | 我们做出了改变 |
[40:01] | So it’s not about getting knocked down. | 重点不在于被打倒 |
[40:03] | It’s about getting back up, | 而是重振士气 |
[40:04] | but we will get back up because of you. | 而我们一定可以做到 因为有你们 |
[40:12] | Dr. Zia. | 祁医生 |
[40:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:28] | You know, bomb, anthrax, | 不过就是炸弹 炭疽 |
[40:31] | former patient trying to kill us. | 以前的病人想杀我们 |
[40:32] | – Why wouldn’t I be? – Yeah. | -我怎么会有事呢 -对 |
[40:34] | If you need anything, I’ll be here. | 需要什么 我随时都在 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Hey, Jess. | 杰西 |
[40:46] | Everything’s clear. | 全部搞定 |
[40:49] | Wait, you — you’re kidding me. | 等等 你逗我的吧 |
[40:51] | Thanks — thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢 谢谢你告诉我 |
[40:52] | Hey, guys. It was the union. We got our raise. | 各位 是工会 我们工资涨了 |
[40:55] | – The strike’s over. – Oh. Yes! | -罢工结束 -太好了 |
[41:02] | It’s about time we got some good news, right? | 否极泰来 对不对 |
[41:06] | That’s debatable. | 难说 |
[41:08] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[41:10] | That was just the — the head of day shift. | 听白班的主任说 |
[41:14] | The reason that the nurses’ negotiations | 之所以护士们和管理层谈判 |
[41:18] | took so long with management? | 谈了那么久 |
[41:21] | The hospital is — is being sold to an insurance company. | 是因为医院 要被卖给保险公司 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么 |
[41:28] | And — and the company wants to sell off the E.R. | 而且那个公司 要把急诊部卖掉 |