时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mac, there’s something going on with you, isn’t there? | 麦克 你自身有问题 是吧 |
[00:04] | I got a GBM Stage IV. | 我得了恶性胶质瘤 晚期 |
[00:05] | I’m not dying alone at the VA. | 我不要一个人死在老兵医院 |
[00:07] | If I can’t be a soldier, I’m going to fall on my shield. | 如果我不当士兵 我会直接倒下去 |
[00:09] | So far, the fire has destroyed nine homes… | 截止到目前 大火烧毁了九间房屋 |
[00:11] | with no containment inside. | 但里面没有防护措施 |
[00:13] | We had to leave Mac up on that hill. | 我们只能把麦克留在山丘上 |
[00:14] | Tell search and rescue to send a chopper up there for him now. | 告诉搜救队赶快派直升飞机去找他 |
[00:17] | This place needs strong medicine now. | 现在这地方需要下猛药了 |
[00:18] | If I didn’t know any better, Julian, | 如果我不了解情况的话 朱利安 |
[00:20] | I’d think you’re letting me go. | 我还以为你要辞掉我呢 |
[00:21] | You think hard on this, Paul. | 你好好想想 保罗 |
[00:23] | You walk out of here, I’ll cut you off. | 如果你离开这 我不会再给你钱 |
[00:26] | You made a decision without consulting anyone who works here. | 你没问过在这里工作的任何人就做出了决定 |
[00:28] | Topher took everyone in. | 陶福什么患者都收 |
[00:29] | He’s the glue, Dad. He goes, we go. | 他凝聚了大家 爸 他走 我们就走 |
[00:32] | I can’t quit like everybody else. | 我不能像其他人那样辞职 |
[00:33] | If I do, then I have to go back home, and I can’t do that again. | 如果我辞职了 就要回家 我不能重蹈覆辙 |
[00:38] | Shouldn’t there be someone that you let know where you’re off to? | 你不是该找个人通知一下你要去哪吗 |
[00:41] | I don’t mean to be a downer, | 不是咒你 |
[00:42] | but where you’re going, you might not come back. | 只是你这一去 也许永不复返 |
[00:54] | 48小时后 叙利亚某地 | |
[02:14] | Running low on fuel, guys. Gonna have to turn back. | 燃油不够了 各位 必须返航了 |
[02:17] | A little longer. | 再等会儿 |
[02:18] | They saw the signals right around here. | 他们在这附近发现了信号 |
[02:20] | We gotta keep looking. | 我们得继续搜寻 |
[02:23] | I see the fires! That’s gotta be Mac’s signal. | 我看到火光了 肯定是麦克的求救信号 |
[02:26] | – There’s Mac! There’s Mac. Put us down. – Too many trees. | -麦克在那 放我们下去 -树木太多了 |
[02:29] | Nearest landing zone’s a mile back down the hill. | 最近的降落点在1.6公里外的山丘下 |
[02:32] | That’s an hour hike back up here. | 那里离这得徒步一小时 |
[02:33] | He might not have an hour. Get your ropes ready. | 他可能撑不了一小时 准备好你的绳子 |
[02:36] | Wind is at 15 knots. | 风速为28.5公里每小时 |
[02:37] | This goes sideways, you’re both lying next to your friend. | 稍有差错 你俩就跟你朋友躺一起了 |
[02:40] | That man saved my life. | 那个人救了我一命 |
[02:41] | We leave him here, he dies. Do it! | 我们不管他 他就死定了 行动吧 |
[02:43] | Your funeral, Doc. | 自掘坟墓 医生 |
[02:48] | This isn’t our smartest decision! | 这可不是最明智的决定 |
[02:50] | Never stopped us before! | 我们之前也从未却步 |
[02:53] | – Ready? – Yeah! | -好了吗 -好了 |
[02:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:03] | News chopper must’ve followed us out here. | 电视台直升机肯定跟我们到这了 |
[03:05] | At least we’re not working in complete darkness. | 至少我们不用在一片漆黑中工作 |
[03:11] | On three. Ready? One, two, three. | 数到三 好了 一 二 三 |
[03:17] | Mac? Come on, buddy. Can you hear me? It’s Jordan. | 麦克 醒醒 兄弟 能听到吗 我是乔丹 |
[03:19] | He’s breathing! | 他还有呼吸 |
[03:20] | Respirations are slow and shallow. | 呼吸缓慢微弱 |
[03:22] | His pulse is weak and irregular. | 他的脉搏微弱又不稳定 |
[03:24] | There’s no telling how long he’s been like this. | 也不知道他像这样多久了 |
[03:26] | And he’s not gonna get any better out here. | 他这样困在这情况没法好转 |
[03:31] | Listen to me, Mac. You’re gonna make it through this. | 听着 麦克 你会挺过去的 |
[03:34] | You hear me? You’re gonna make it. | 听到了吗 你会挺过去的 |
[03:40] | Hey, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[03:42] | I want you to know I appreciate you staying on. | 我希望你明白我很感激你能留下 |
[03:44] | Loyalty’s an uncommon trait around here. | 忠诚在这可是少见的特质 |
[03:46] | – Well, I made a commitment. – So did the others. | -我承诺过 -其他人也是 |
[03:48] | But most of them just cut and run, | 但他们多数都一走了之 |
[03:50] | even those who should’ve known better. | 甚至包括那些本该很清楚现状的人 |
[03:52] | As far as I’m concerned, Jordan’s dead to me. | 乔丹在我心中已死 |
[03:54] | Topher means a lot to this place. | 陶福对这里意义重大 |
[03:56] | Sometimes emotions get involved, and judgment gets blurred. | 有时感情掺和进来 就会影响判断 |
[03:59] | That it does. | 确实如此 |
[03:59] | Look, Scott, I’m gonna have to close the E.R. | 听着 斯科特 我必须关闭急诊室 |
[04:03] | More people uninsured than ever, higher costs. | 没医保的人越多 费用越高 |
[04:06] | The numbers just don’t add up. | 数目对不上 |
[04:09] | This community here, all of these people, | 这群人 这里所有人 |
[04:11] | they’re not just numbers. | 不只是数目而已 |
[04:13] | Save me the bleeding heart speech. | 别给我来老好人的说教 |
[04:15] | I grew up in circumstances where access to medicine | 我成长的那个环境里医疗救治 |
[04:18] | was a swig of Robitussin. | 只是喝一口惠菲宁咳嗽药 |
[04:21] | I understand what’s at stake, | 我明白此刻的危急情况 |
[04:22] | but this E.R. could take down the entire hospital. | 但这间急诊室会拖垮整个医院 |
[04:25] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 那你有什么计划 |
[04:27] | All right, SAM gets transformed into a specialty surgery center | 好吧 圣安东尼奥医院转型为专业的外科中心 |
[04:32] | with you at the helm. | 一切由你掌握 |
[04:33] | My name, your face. You can write your own ticket. | 我的名声加上你撑场 你可以自行决定 |
[04:37] | Well, that’s certainly tempting. | 还真叫人心动 |
[04:38] | All cards on the table, I reviewed your record. | 一切都摆在桌面上 我查过你的档案 |
[04:42] | Bounced from Dallas to San Antonio. | 被达拉斯解雇 来到圣安东尼奥 |
[04:45] | Are you really considering another move? | 你真有在考虑再次调动吗 |
[04:47] | I’m…keeping all of my options open right now. | 我现在并没打算在一棵树上吊死 |
[04:52] | Piece of advice, a tree with no roots can’t grow. | 给你个建议 无根之树难成木 |
[04:56] | Might be time to put some down again. | 或许是时候再次砍伐树木 |
[04:59] | Think on it. | 好好想想 |
[05:00] | Pathologist needed in Tech Room 4. | 病理医生请到四号技术室 |
[05:03] | Pathologist needed in Tech Room 4. | 病理医生请到四号技术室 |
[05:08] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[05:09] | Hey, we found Mac. | 我们找到麦克了 |
[05:11] | He’s alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[05:12] | Barely. Look, we’re in a chopper flying over the burn area. | 奄奄一息 我们在火灾区上空的直升机上 |
[05:16] | The search plane saw three fires, | 搜救飞机发现了三处火光 |
[05:17] | and Drew knew it was a symbol for distress. | 德鲁认出那是求救信号 |
[05:19] | We’re bringing him in now, | 我们正要送他过来 |
[05:20] | and I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我不允许你们拒收 |
[05:22] | I gotta go. | 我挂了 |
[05:24] | Something’s wrong. | 哪里出问题了 |
[05:25] | I can’t get a temperature. | 我测不到体温 |
[05:27] | There it is. Osborn wave. | 问题出在这 奥斯本波[J波] |
[05:29] | Yeah, he’s too cold. We gotta warm him up. | 体温过低 得让他暖和起来 |
[05:32] | Liter of warm saline. | 一升温的生理盐水 |
[05:33] | Whoa, hey, Mac. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 麦克 躺下 |
[05:35] | – No, no, no, no. Hang on. – Paradoxical undressing. | -不不不 坚持住 -反常脱衣现象 |
[05:38] | – He’s got severe hypothermia. – Oh, turn him! He’s gonna… | -他体温太低了 -侧身 他要… |
[05:42] | Step on the gas. We need to get to SAM, ASAP. | 加快速度 得尽快把他送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[05:44] | That’s gonna be a problem, Doc. | 这恐怕不行 医生 |
[05:45] | I don’t have the fuel to get us there. | 燃油不够我们飞到医院了 |
[05:47] | And the wind isn’t helping. | 而且还是逆风飞行 |
[05:48] | Well, then you better find another E.R., | 那你最好再找个急诊室 |
[05:50] | or he is not gonna make it. | 不然他就死定了 |
[06:05] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:05] | 第 四 季 第 一 集 | |
[06:16] | Easy. Easy, easy, easy. We’re here to help. | 冷静 冷静 我们是来救你的 |
[06:21] | You’re bleeding. Let me treat you. | 你流血了 让我看看 |
[06:28] | – What’s your name? -T.C. | -你叫什么 -TC |
[06:31] | You’re lucky, T.C. Most don’t survive what you did. | 你运气好 TC 多数人都没能活下来 |
[06:35] | I’m Amira. | 我叫阿米拉 |
[06:40] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[06:44] | – Leave it in or take it out? – Ah, take it. | -拔还是不拔 -拔吧 |
[06:48] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[06:53] | Free Syrian Army or Kurdish PYD? | 叙利亚自由军还是库尔德民主联盟 |
[06:58] | We’re both…and neither. | 两者都是 又两者都不是 |
[07:01] | Doctors, bakers, mechanics, | 向有困难的人伸出援手的医生 |
[07:04] | concerned citizens lending helping hands to those in need. | 面包师 技师和热心平民 |
[07:06] | Well, this is Syria. You might wanna help yourself | 这可是叙利亚 你们或许想自救 |
[07:09] | and find a weapon for protection. | 找到武器保护自己 |
[07:12] | These are the only weapons I need. | 我只需要这些「武器」 |
[07:14] | – Now let me treat you. – It’s fine. I’m a doctor. | -让我给你治疗 -没事 我是医生 |
[07:17] | Apparently, not a very good one. | 显然医术并不高超 |
[07:19] | You have multiple lacerations and a ruptured TM. | 你有多处撕裂伤 鼓膜也破裂了 |
[07:21] | I’ll live. I need to find my friend, um… | 死不了 我得找到我的朋友 |
[07:25] | Her name is Syd Jennings. | 她叫茜德·詹宁斯 |
[07:27] | She’s a doctor like me. 5’10”, level-headed, | 跟我一样也是医生 一米七八 头脑冷静 |
[07:32] | you know, smart mouth. | 自作聪明 |
[07:33] | Oh, so doctor isn’t the only thing you have in common. | 所以你俩的共同点不只是医生的身份 |
[07:36] | I need to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[07:37] | We’ve done three rescues today and found no women. | 我们今天搜寻了三次 没发现女性 |
[07:41] | I don’t know where she is, and I doubt anyone else will. | 我不知道她在哪 我想其他人也不知道 |
[07:52] | He does. | 他知道 |
[08:02] | Shall we continue our tour? | 要继续转吗 |
[08:03] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. I thought you’d be longer. | 要 抱歉 还以为你没这么快 |
[08:05] | Well, the line at the ladies’ was epic. I decided to hold it. | 女厕排了好长的队 我决定还是忍着吧 |
[08:07] | Arts and crafts kind of guy, are you? | 你喜欢做些手工艺吗 |
[08:09] | Palo Fierro. Reminds me of home. | 坚质木材 让我想起了家乡 |
[08:10] | – Where’s that? – Little town down south. | -在哪 -南部的一座小镇 |
[08:12] | South of San Antonio. Must be pretty small. | 圣安东尼奥南部 肯定很小 |
[08:16] | – Thanks for showing me around. – Thanks for pitching in. | -谢谢你带我四处参观 -谢谢你加入 |
[08:17] | The few of us on the regular staff who stayed on here | 留在这的正式员工几乎没人 |
[08:19] | are working double shifts. | 轮两个班 |
[08:20] | We appreciate any help we can get. | 任何帮助我们都很感激 |
[08:22] | Glad to be of service. | 很高兴能帮到你们 |
[08:23] | We don’t get a lot of travelers around here not until recently, anyway. | 总之我们是最近才接收了这么多游客 |
[08:27] | Different hospitals, procedures, people every shift. | 不同的医院 程序不同 每次轮班的人也不同 |
[08:29] | – Must be tough. – It suits me. | -肯定很麻烦 -正合我意 |
[08:31] | Get ’em off me! Get ’em off me! They’re eating my toes! | 把它们弄走 弄走 它们在啃我的脚趾 |
[08:34] | – Give him a 10 of Valium IV. – Get out of my head! | -给他注射十毫克安定 -滚出我的脑袋 |
[08:37] | – What do we got, Sara? – I’m not sure. No I.D. | -什么情况 莎拉 -不清楚 身份不明 |
[08:39] | Someone called in a complaint that this guy Melvin | 有人打电话投诉这个叫梅尔文的家伙 |
[08:40] | was tearing up a laundromat. | 在打砸一家自动洗衣店 |
[08:41] | – This guy does laundry? – Noise! | -他在洗衣服吗 -掌声 |
[08:42] | I said he was there, not what he was doing. | 我只说他在那 没说他在干什么 |
[08:44] | Punched out a few windows before we subdued him. | 我们制服他之前 他砸碎了几扇窗户 |
[08:45] | – That girl’s the devil! – Caught a piece of you, too, huh? | -那女的是恶魔 -你也被伤到了吧 |
[08:47] | If I need stitches, I’m gonna be pissed. | 如果要缝针 我会发怒的 |
[08:48] | Seems like a standard O.D. bath salts, maybe PCP. | 似乎是典型的吸毒过量 浴盐或苯环已哌啶 |
[08:58] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[09:01] | Back off, you devils! | 退后 你们这群恶魔 |
[09:03] | – Watch it! – Hey, let’s go! | -小心 -赶紧的 |
[09:05] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的脑袋 |
[09:14] | Welcome to the night shift. | 欢迎来到夜班 |
[09:15] | Think you’re gonna fit right in. | 看来你会很适应这一切的 |
[09:19] | I’m not trying to salt your game. | 我不是想让你公然出丑 |
[09:20] | Now are you sure this is cool with Shannon? | 你现在确定香农不会介意吗 |
[09:22] | I-I, uh, it will be. You’re actually helping me out | 她不会介意的 你替我分担 |
[09:25] | by splitting the utilities and the rent, | 水电费和房租就是在帮我了 |
[09:28] | now that I’m as broke as you. | 因为我现在跟你一样穷 |
[09:30] | Broke is better than being in debt. | 穷总比欠账要好 |
[09:31] | One last chance to talk you out of going back to work here. | 最后一次劝你不要回这里上班的机会 |
[09:34] | That ship sailed, man. | 为时已晚 兄弟 |
[09:36] | If you walk through those doors tonight, | 你今晚要是走进门里 |
[09:37] | it’ll be like you’re betraying Topher. | 那你就是背叛陶福了 |
[09:39] | Okay, and I’m not the only one who’ll see it that way. | 懂吗 不只是我会这么想 |
[09:41] | You think I wanna just walk back in there? | 你以为我想回到那里 |
[09:43] | Look, I love Topher like a brother, man, but he’s a doc. | 我把陶福当大哥般爱戴 但他是医生 |
[09:46] | He’ll land on his feet wherever he goes. | 他不论去哪都能重新找到工作 |
[09:48] | I go on a job search now, | 我要是现在开始找工作 |
[09:49] | it could take me a month to find one. Maybe more. | 可能得花一个月 或许更久才能找到 |
[09:51] | I don’t have a month, Paul. | 我没有一个月的时间 保罗 |
[09:52] | Besides, I gotta pay my new landlord somehow, right? | 而且我还得给新房东交房租吧 |
[10:00] | Oh, damn, Squealer. | 该死 线人 |
[10:01] | – Man, your dad would do anything to get you back to work. – Funny. | -兄弟 你爸会不惜一切让你回去 -搞笑 |
[10:08] | – Multiple GSWs to the abdomen. – Get us a gurney over here! | -腹部多处枪伤 -找个轮床过来 |
[10:10] | Gurney. Is this a friend of yours? | 轮床 是你们的朋友吗 |
[10:12] | No, we were in the parking lot when somebody dumped him. | 不是 我们在停车场看到有人把他扔下车 |
[10:14] | – You guys back? – I am. | -你们回来工作吗 -我回来 |
[10:17] | Great. That IV isn’t gonna start itself. Paul? | 好 得有人才能输液 保罗你呢 |
[10:20] | – No. – Okay. | -不回来 -好 |
[10:23] | We got it from here. Straight to the O.R. | 这里没你的事了 直接推到手术室 |
[10:24] | Okay, I think the bullet pierced his small intestine. | 好 我觉得子弹射穿了他的小肠 |
[10:26] | Paul, I said we got it. | 保罗 我说没你的事了 |
[10:31] | – Hey, Shannon. You got a minute? – I haven’t had a second to pee. | -香农 有空吗 -我连上厕所的时间都没有 |
[10:34] | – Right. Just real quick — – Later, Paul. | -好吧 就一会儿 -晚点再说吧 保罗 |
[10:37] | Right. Uh…later. | 好吧 晚点再说 |
[10:41] | Dr. Ramirez, please call the operator. | 拉米雷斯医生 请通知接线员 |
[10:43] | Dr. Ramirez, please call the operator. | 拉米雷斯医生 请通知接线员 |
[10:53] | Let me go. Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[10:55] | They’re chewin’ my toes! Let me go! | 它们在咬我的脚趾 放开我 |
[10:56] | – I’m here to help, sir. – I need to battle. | -我是来帮你的 先生 -我要去战斗 |
[10:59] | Y’all better, let me battle, or there’ll be hell to pay! | 都得战斗 让我去战斗 不然会有大麻烦 |
[11:01] | Calm down, sir. | 冷静 先生 |
[11:02] | I gotta bring the noise, bitch. I’m a musician! | 我会赢得掌声 贱人 我是音乐家 |
[11:04] | Yeah, and I’m Ray Charles. | 是啊 我还是雷·查尔斯呢 |
[11:08] | – Hey. You son of a — – Sir, sir! | -你个混蛋 -先生 先生 |
[11:10] | Let me go! Let go of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[11:13] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:16] | – Put it on him. – All right, easy. | -把他捆住 -好了 冷静 |
[11:18] | Got him? | 捆好了 |
[11:19] | I got him, I got him. | 捆好了 捆好了 |
[11:22] | Aah! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[11:26] | – Didn’t realize you were back. – Yeah, it feels like I never left. | -没想到你回来了 -是啊 就像不曾离去 |
[11:28] | Yeah, but you did and when the others find out you crossed early, | 但你确实离开了 等其他人发现你提前爽约 |
[11:30] | you might get a matching shiner. | 你或许会被打成熊猫眼 |
[11:32] | Brave talk, doc. | 满嘴豪言空话 医生 |
[11:34] | Where was all that courage when Topher got fired, huh? | 陶福被炒时你这些勇气哪去了 |
[11:37] | Thanks for your help. Cain. | 感谢帮忙 我是凯恩 |
[11:38] | Kenny. What’s up with music lover here? | 我是肯尼 这位音乐爱好者什么情况 |
[11:40] | PCP, angel dust, | 苯环已哌啶 迷幻天使 |
[11:42] | clicker, dragon rock. Take your pick. | 致幻可卡因 混合毒品 你选吧 |
[11:43] | – Did he get any sedation? – 10 of Valium. | -给他注射镇定剂了吗 -十毫克的安定 |
[11:44] | All right, he’s a big boy. Maybe it’s time for another dose. | 好吧 他个子大 或许该再注射一剂了 |
[11:46] | Cain, give him another 10. | 凯恩 再给他注射十毫克 |
[11:47] | I gave him 10 milligrams IM when he pulled out his IV. | 拔掉静脉注射器后我给他肌注了十毫克 |
[11:49] | Perhaps we should let it work, huh? | 或许该等着药效发挥 |
[11:51] | This guy punched Sara and almost ripped my head off. | 这家伙揍了莎拉 还差点拧断我的头 |
[11:53] | How much longer do you wanna wait? | 你还想等多久 |
[11:54] | 10 of Valium going in. Watch out. | 注射十毫克安定 小心 |
[11:57] | We got you, man. All right. | 好了 搞定了 |
[12:03] | Check it out, Cain. | 过来看看 凯恩 |
[12:04] | You’re a temp nurse. She’s a doctor. | 你是个临时的护士 她是医生 |
[12:05] | Do as you’re told. This isn’t debate club. | 让你做什么就做什么 这又不是辩论赛 |
[12:15] | – Doctor, is there something you can tell us… – He’s still cold. | -医生 能透露点情况吗 -身体依然冰冷 |
[12:16] | The arrhythmia was from rewarming. | 心律不齐是复温导致的 |
[12:18] | GI blood from hypothermia induced coagulopathy. | 因低体温症 肠胃血诱发了凝血障碍 |
[12:20] | We need to rewarm him fast. | 我们必须立即对他复温 |
[12:21] | Excuse me, doctor, we just air lifted a vet, | 打扰了医生 我们刚才在直升机上进行了诊断 |
[12:23] | and he’s in really bad shape. | 他现在情况很差 |
[12:24] | We could use a nurse and a resus room. | 我们需要一个护士和一个复苏间 |
[12:26] | Uh, take a number. | 去取个号吧 |
[12:27] | This is the hero from the fire who’s been missing for two days. | 他是已经失踪了两天的救火英雄 |
[12:29] | He’s in Stage III hypothermia. We need to rewarm him right now. | 他现在是三级低温症 我们现在就要进行复温 |
[12:32] | All right, there’s a place right over here in the hallway, okay? | 好吧 走廊那边就有个地方 可以吗 |
[12:34] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[12:36] | Unfortunately, I’m not. Honestly, this is the last place | 抱歉 我是认真的 这里真的不是 |
[12:38] | you should’ve brought your friend. | 你应该带你朋友来的地方 |
[12:49] | Nice speech the other night, Paul. | 保罗 几天前的演讲很棒 |
[12:51] | I didn’t come to talk to you. | 我不是来和你聊天的 |
[12:53] | But you will. | 但是你要跟我谈谈 |
[12:54] | Step foot in my hospital, and you will show respect. | 进了我的医院就要放尊重一点 |
[12:57] | Look at me when I speak to you. | 我跟你说话的时候要看着我 |
[13:02] | I’m glad you came in tonight. | 我很开心你今晚能来 |
[13:04] | You get to see what your little rebellion reaped. | 你可以看到你的叛逆让你有何收获 |
[13:07] | I had to hire temps to run this place. | 我必须要雇临时工来运营这里 |
[13:09] | I haven’t left, myself, in two days. | 我自己两天都没休息了 |
[13:11] | I didn’t make you fire Topher. | 我没让你炒了陶福 |
[13:12] | No, incompetence and lack of leadership took care of that. | 不 能力不足和缺乏领导力才是关键 |
[13:16] | You know what? If you wanna talk, let’s talk. | 你知道吗 你想聊我们就聊聊 |
[13:19] | I’m not gonna stand here while you yell at me | 我才不会让你就这么吼我 |
[13:20] | – like some whipping boy, all right? – What are you gonna do, Paul? | -搞得我像替罪羊一样 -你想怎么做呢保罗 |
[13:23] | Walk off? Again? | 再一次一走了之吗 |
[13:25] | Leave the people of this community you said | 让你口中你最在意的医院同事们 |
[13:27] | you care so much about in a lurch? | 忙得不可开交吗 |
[13:30] | Again? | 还是这样吗 |
[13:32] | Well, in the real world, your actions have consequences. | 在现实世界里你的行为会造成后果 |
[13:35] | So do yours. | 你的也是 |
[13:36] | Okay, that’s the only point I was trying to make. | 这是我唯一想告诉你的 |
[13:38] | There are things about this place and these people | 这里的人和这里发生的事 |
[13:40] | that are more valuable than money. | 比金钱更加珍贵 |
[13:43] | If you just asked, I would’ve gladly explained that to you. | 如果你想知道 我可以讲给你听 |
[13:45] | You know what? I blame myself. | 你知道吗 我很自责 |
[13:48] | I didn’t teach you how to fail. | 我没能教会你如何失败 |
[13:50] | Well, here’s your first lesson. | 现在给你上第一课 |
[13:52] | Son, it’s never too late to learn. Now you gotta leave. | 儿子 现在学也不晚 你现在走吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’m gonna check on my patient first. | 我要先检查一下我的患者 |
[14:00] | No, you mean Scott’s patient. | 不 那是斯科特的患者 |
[14:01] | You don’t work here anymore, remember? | 你已经不在这里工作了 记得吗 |
[14:03] | Now get washed up and go. | 洗好手赶快走 |
[14:05] | These facilities are for employees only. | 这些设施仅限工作人员使用 |
[14:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:29] | This man held you captive and now you treat him? | 这个人把你当俘虏你现在却要救他 |
[14:32] | He’s jihadist scum who deserves to die. | 他是圣战主义渣滓 应该去死的 |
[14:34] | Maybe. But right now, he’s my only chance of finding Syd. | 也许吧 但现在他是找到茜德的唯一希望 |
[14:43] | Okay. Your kneecap’s dislocated. | 好的 你的膝盖骨脱臼了 |
[14:46] | I gotta pop it in or you won’t be able to walk. | 我要接上它 否则你没办法走路 |
[14:47] | You’re an infidel. I want nothing from you! | 你是个异教徒 我不需要你 |
[14:51] | Okay, if I don’t treat you, then she will. | 我不治疗你她也会治的 |
[14:52] | I’m not helping him. | 我不帮他 |
[14:53] | He’s not gonna like it any more than you will. | 你能帮他他肯定很开心的 |
[14:56] | Look, just gradually extend his leg while I apply medial — | 只要在我给膝盖骨施加一些力的时候 |
[15:00] | …pressure to the patella. | 慢慢伸开腿 |
[15:10] | – Okay. – Must be from the bombing. | -好吧 -一定是炸弹造成的 |
[15:13] | I gotta stop the bleeding, or he’s gonna die. | 我要给他止血 不然他会死的 |
[15:14] | Let him. He and his people killed our families and friends. | 让他死吧 他和他的人杀了我们的家人和朋友 |
[15:18] | – Maybe yours, too. – Maybe, | -也许还有你的 -也许 |
[15:19] | but he’s the only one who knows where Syd might be. | 但他是唯一一个知道茜德下落的人 |
[15:21] | How do you know you’re not chasing a ghost? | 你怎么知道你不是在白费力 |
[15:25] | Because I don’t see a body, | 因为我没有看到尸体 |
[15:26] | and I don’t leave my friends behind. | 我也不会抛下我的朋友不管 |
[15:28] | I’m going to rescue those who are deserving. | 我去救那些值得去救的人了 |
[15:30] | If you’d like to show some gratitude, | 如果你想表示一下感激的话 |
[15:32] | you can join me instead of wasting time on him. | 你可以和我一起 而不是在他身上浪费时间 |
[15:45] | Dr. Rivera, he’s bucking the vent. | 瑞瓦拉医生 他的气管插管堵住了 |
[15:48] | Dr. Rivera? I need a doctor now! | 瑞瓦拉医生在吗 我需要一名医生 |
[15:51] | Dr. Rivera to Trauma 1. | 瑞瓦拉医生请到创伤一室 |
[15:53] | Dr. Rivera to Trauma 1. | 瑞瓦拉医生请到创伤一室 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna help you. | 我来帮你 |
[15:56] | But before I remove the tube, | 但是在我拔出管子之前 |
[15:59] | I need to deflate the balloon | 我需要给气球放气 |
[16:00] | that’s holding it in your throat. Okay? | 它就在你的喉咙里 好吗 |
[16:02] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:07] | There you go. | 好的 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:18] | Water? | 有水吗 |
[16:20] | Water, please. | 请给我点水 |
[16:24] | He was in distress. | 他刚才很危险 |
[16:25] | He was gagging and bucking the vent. | 他在呕吐堵住了气管插管 |
[16:27] | So you pulled out his E.T. Tube? Why didn’t you call me? | 所以你拔出了他的气管插管吗 怎么不叫我 |
[16:30] | – I did. – Then you should’ve called for another doctor. | -我叫了 -那你应该叫另一位医生 |
[16:36] | Why am I in the hospital? | 我为什么在医院 |
[16:37] | You OD’d on narcotics. | 你过量吸食了毒品 |
[16:40] | I don’t do drugs. | 我不吸毒 |
[16:41] | Well, your violent behavior disagrees. | 可是暴力的行为暴露了你 |
[16:43] | Last thing I remember was eating pizza and doing laundry. | 我记得的最后一件事是我在吃披萨和洗衣服 |
[16:46] | Laundry at midnight? | 半夜洗衣服吗 |
[16:48] | I keep odd hours ’cause of my work. | 因为工作原因我作息比较奇怪 |
[16:50] | I’m a cellist. | 我是一个大提琴演奏家 |
[16:53] | Cello is my life. | 大提琴是我的生命 |
[16:55] | My neighbor hates it when I practice. | 我的邻居讨厌我练习 |
[16:57] | So I play wherever I can. | 所以我随时随地在练习 |
[17:00] | A cellist. Well, that’s a new one. | 大提琴演奏家 新理由 |
[17:04] | Relax, Melvin. | 放松 梅尔文 |
[17:09] | Practicing cello in flip flops and sweats at a laundromat? | 穿个拖鞋拉大提琴还在自助洗衣店努力练习吗 |
[17:12] | He seemed well-groomed for an addict, no? | 他看起来就是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子 对吗 |
[17:14] | Dr. Rivera, perhaps, we should listen | 瑞瓦拉医生 也许我们应该 |
[17:16] | to what he’s trying to say. | 听听他想说的话 |
[17:17] | I don’t know what E.R.’s you’ve worked at, | 我不知道你之前在哪个急诊室里工作 |
[17:18] | but I see this all the time around here. | 但是这里这种情况太多了 |
[17:21] | Way too much in the last 20 hours. | 之前20个小时很多这种情况 |
[17:23] | Every addict has a habit and a story. | 每一个瘾君子都有自己的嗜好和故事 |
[17:25] | And one more thing, you never extubated that patient. | 还有 永远不要拔掉患者的管子 |
[17:29] | – Got it? You could get us both fired. -Yeah. | -懂吗 你会让我们俩都被炒的 -好的 |
[17:36] | Let me holler at you for a second. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[17:44] | How’s my squealer? | 我的线人怎么样了 |
[17:45] | Oh, the bullet penetrated the IVC, so we had to do a — | 子弹射穿了下腔静脉 所以我们要做 |
[17:49] | Pringle maneuver. I knew it. | 肝门血流阻断 我知道 |
[17:52] | Anyway, he’ll make it. | 无论如何 他会挺过来的 |
[17:56] | So my, uh, my dad back up the truck for you? | 那么我爸爸为了你付出了很多吗 |
[18:00] | He backed up, too. | 他也做出了很多贡献 |
[18:03] | You know, Paul, when you left, | 你知道吗保罗 你走的时候 |
[18:05] | you didn’t just walk out on your father. | 你不仅仅是抛弃了你的父亲 |
[18:08] | You walked out on me. | 你也抛弃了我 |
[18:10] | Scott, it was, uh, it was heat of the moment, you know? | 斯科特 那只是一时激动 你懂吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | But I guess I kinda did. | 我想我应该是这样的 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:23] | It’s all in the past now. | 都是过去的事了 |
[18:26] | So what are your plans for the future? | 所以你将来有什么计划 |
[18:28] | I guess try and find a residency at another hospital. | 我想试着在其他医院找份工作 |
[18:31] | No guarantees of that. | 还不一定能找到 |
[18:33] | And even if you got one, you’re gonna lose a year, | 就算你找到了工作 你也会或多或少 |
[18:35] | at best, at worst, you’re gonna start completely over. | 失去一年的时间 你要重新开始 |
[18:39] | I hadn’t really thought of that. | 我还没真正想过这件事 |
[18:41] | Seems like you haven’t been doing much thinking at all lately. | 看来最近你也没多少时间想这些 |
[18:47] | Look, Paul, come back here. | 保罗 来这里 |
[18:49] | You work for me, not your father. | 你为我工作 而不是为你父亲 |
[18:52] | We can still do some great medicine together. | 我们还是可以配合默契治病救人 |
[18:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:58] | I have to make a stand somewhere. | 我必须在其他地方继续和他斗争 |
[19:04] | I just hope you know where you’re standin’. | 我只是希望你知道你的立场是什么 |
[19:11] | What the hell are you thinking extubating a patient? | 你怎么敢拔患者的插管 |
[19:13] | We don’t do that procedure without an order from a doctor. | 没有医生的命令我们是不能这么做的 |
[19:16] | I called for a doctor — | 我叫了医生 |
[19:17] | Dr. Rivera, any other doctor. No one came. | 瑞瓦拉医生 还有其他医生 没人来 |
[19:18] | – Well, then you physically go and get one. – I didn’t have time. | -那你就应该去叫一个 -没时间了 |
[19:21] | What if he lost his airway, huh? What then? | 如果他无法呼吸了怎么办 |
[19:23] | You know, I’ll tell you what, it would’ve been | 我告诉你 那这就是 |
[19:25] | Dr. Rivera who would’ve been held accountable. | 瑞瓦拉医生的责任了 |
[19:26] | I was trying to protect her. | 我想保护她 |
[19:27] | You’re a nurse, and a temp one at that. | 你是一名护士 还是个临时护士 |
[19:30] | Do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[19:33] | Now I don’t know who you are or where you come from. | 我不知道你是谁也不知道你是从哪来的 |
[19:36] | But I’m watching you. | 我会看着你的 |
[19:47] | Second liter of warm saline is in. | 注射第二袋一升暖的生理盐水 |
[19:49] | Temperature’s up to 86. | 体温上升到30度了 |
[19:52] | He’s waking up. | 他醒过来了 |
[19:55] | -Hi, Mac. How you doin’? -Jordan? Drew? | -麦克 你怎么样 -乔丹 德鲁 |
[19:59] | You must have quite a story. | 你一定历尽了很多磨难 |
[20:02] | I used the ridge as a handrail. | 我沿着山脊走 |
[20:05] | Made my way for the Pakistani border. | 一路走向巴基斯坦的边境 |
[20:08] | I went as far as I could, | 我尽可能地向前走 |
[20:10] | and then I lit the fires and just waited. | 然后我点着了火 等在那里 |
[20:13] | He’s hallucinating. | 他产生了幻觉 |
[20:15] | Mac…you’re in San Antonio. | 麦克 你在圣安东尼奥 |
[20:20] | This isn’t San Antonio Memorial. | 这不是圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[20:22] | Where the hell am I? | 我在哪里 |
[20:24] | It’s okay. We’ve got you. | 没关系 有我们在 |
[20:25] | This is — this is a friggin’ V.A. | 这里是退伍军人管理处 |
[20:27] | This is the exact place I told you | 我告诉过你我最不想的就是 |
[20:29] | – I didn’t wanna end up. – Mac, you gotta relax. Okay? | -死在这里 -麦克 放松下来 好吗 |
[20:30] | How can I relax when… | 我怎么能放松 |
[20:33] | He’s seizing. Uh, nurse, Ativan! | 他在痉挛 护士 劳拉西泮 |
[20:35] | Hey, hey, doc. | 医生 |
[20:38] | Our guy probably has a bleed. He needs a scan now. | 我们的患者很可能出血了 他现在需要检查 |
[20:40] | C.T. is down, and there is no MRI. | CT坏了 这里没有核磁共振 |
[20:42] | The V.A. Stands for Veteran’s Affairs, | 这里是退伍军人管理处 |
[20:44] | or did you forget that? | 你忘了吗 |
[20:45] | Your job is to help veterans, | 你的职责就是帮助退伍老兵 |
[20:47] | not leave them hanging out to dry. | 而不是把他们丢在那里等死 |
[20:48] | Look, I am here with my floor nurse doing triage, | 我在和这个楼层的护士进行伤员分类 |
[20:51] | who, by the way, is trying to help you. | 护士还在帮助你们 |
[20:53] | It’s just the two of us here, okay? | 这里只有我们俩 好吗 |
[20:54] | So before you tell me what my job is, | 在你告诉我我的职责之前 |
[20:56] | maybe you wanna grab some scrubs and jump in. | 也许你应该直接加入到救援之中 |
[20:59] | Jordan, he’s tubed. | 乔丹 我插好管了 |
[21:01] | Seizure’s have stopped, but we’re on borrowed time. | 痉挛停止了 但我们时间所剩不多了 |
[21:03] | What’s the plan? | 该怎么做 |
[21:04] | Julian is the only doctor who has a shot of saving him. | 朱利安是唯一有把握救活他的人 |
[21:07] | He hates your guts right now. You can’t make him operate. | 但他现在恨死你了 你没办法让他手术 |
[21:10] | Oh, yeah? Watch me. | 是吗 看我的 |
[21:13] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:15] | The rebar has punctured his abdominal cavity. | 钢筋穿过了他的腹腔 |
[21:18] | So he’s slowly bleeding out. | 所以他正在慢慢失血 |
[21:20] | Slowly if the tear doesn’t get bigger, | 只要伤口不撕裂变大 |
[21:22] | then it’s more like a couple hours. | 就还有几个小时的时间 |
[21:23] | So we need to stabilize the rebar and buy us more time. | 所以要固定住钢筋 这会给我们更多时间 |
[21:27] | You know, I… I really could use a hand. | 你要是能帮我一下就好了 |
[21:42] | I brought more help. | 我带来了更多的帮手 |
[21:43] | They don’t look like doctors. | 他们可不像是医生 |
[21:45] | I can vouch for their efficacy. | 我可以保证他们很有效率 |
[21:47] | Did you stabilize him just so you guys could torture him? | 你稳定他的伤情只是为了折磨他吗 |
[21:51] | He’s a jihadist, | 他是个圣战主义战士 |
[21:52] | and he knows where other jihadists are hiding. | 他知道其他圣战主义者藏身何处 |
[21:55] | If you kill him, you don’t get any intel off the Caliphate, | 如果你杀了他 你得不到任何关于哈里发的信息 |
[21:58] | and I don’t get any info on Syd. | 我也不知道茜德在哪 |
[22:00] | So nobody gets what they want. | 我们都得不到想要的信息 |
[22:02] | A chance we’ll have to take. | 至少要冒这个险 |
[22:06] | No. No, listen. Listen. | 不不不 听我说 |
[22:30] | Here he is, everyone, the man of the hour, | 各位 就是他 目前的焦点 |
[22:32] | Dr. Julian Cummings. | 朱利安·卡明斯医生 |
[22:34] | He has agreed to perform a lifesaving surgery | 他已经同意为卢比孔团队的英雄 |
[22:36] | on Team Rubicon hero and vet, Mac Riley. | 麦克·莱利进行会诊治疗 |
[22:39] | Dr. Cummings, is it true? Does he have a chance? | 卡明斯医生这是真的吗 他有生还的可能吗 |
[22:41] | – Can you save him? – You don’t know who you’re messing with, Doctor. | -你能救他吗 -你简直胆大包天 医生 |
[22:44] | I don’t appreciate being manipulated. | 我可不喜欢被人摆布 |
[22:46] | Yes, um, I will perform the surgery. | 是的 我会组织手术 |
[22:49] | There’s a new regime here at San Antonio Memorial. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院有一项新的政策 |
[22:52] | And we’d like nothing more than to serve those | 我们很愿意为那些曾经服务过我们的人 |
[22:54] | who have served us. | 提供援助 |
[22:55] | So if you’ll excuse me, I have a surgery to prepare for. | 所以恕不奉陪 我还有手术要准备 |
[22:59] | Okay, okay, that’s enough. Let’s go. | 好了 就这些 我们走吧 |
[23:01] | When we have an update you’ll be the first to know. | 如果有进展我们会通知你们的 |
[23:03] | Until then, out of the E.R. | 目前请离开急诊室 |
[23:04] | Let’s go. Come. Thank you very much. No comment. | 我们走吧 谢谢 目前无可奉告 |
[23:06] | Chilly in here tonight. Orderlies giving me the side eye, | 今天晚上好心寒 护工冷眼看我 |
[23:09] | docs giving me lip, traveling nurses trying to flex. | 医生呛我 临时护士还想出风头 |
[23:13] | I know what you mean, man. Two days ago, | 我知道你什么意思 两天前 |
[23:14] | I’m a hero, now everybody’s upset — | 我是个英雄 现在大家都很失落 |
[23:16] | Dad, Scott, you know, even Shannon. | 父亲 斯科特 甚至香农 |
[23:20] | Man, stay strong. Stick together, we’ll be all right. | 兄弟 坚强团结 我们就无所不能 |
[23:24] | Are you guys back? | 你们回来了吗 |
[23:25] | Kenny is. | 肯尼回来了 |
[23:26] | So much for staying strong, Paul. | 还需要更加坚强啊 保罗 |
[23:29] | Uh, dude, what’s with the eye? | 兄弟你眼睛怎么了 |
[23:33] | Just errant elbow in a pick-up game. | 只是在球赛上被意外肘击了一下 |
[23:35] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在干什么呢 |
[23:38] | Didn’t know we were having a reunion. | 我都不知道我们重新集合了 |
[23:40] | It’s almost like everyone’s back. | 好像几乎所有人都回来了 |
[23:42] | – Almost. – Yeah, almost. | -几乎 -对 几乎 |
[23:44] | There’s been a major accident at the Lone Star amusement park. | 孤星游乐园发生了一起大型事故 |
[23:47] | They’re asking for any and all | 他们要求全市所有 |
[23:49] | – first responders across the city. – Lone Star? | -急救员都过去 -孤星 |
[23:51] | Rick and Bri are there. It’s Armed Services night. I gotta go. | 瑞克和布丽在那 今晚是军队之夜 我得走了 |
[23:53] | – Count me in. – Yeah. | -算上我 -好 |
[23:55] | – I gotta stay here with Mac. – Okay. | -我得和麦克留在医院 -好 |
[23:56] | Can you make sure he gets fast tracked to the O.R.? | 你能尽快把他送进手术室吗 |
[23:58] | – I’m on it. – All right, you better get ready to receive. | -我去办 -好 准备好接收患者 |
[24:00] | It’s gonna be a bad one. | 今晚会很不好过 |
[24:01] | I hear the cello is the closest sounding instrument | 我听说 大提琴是跟人声最接近的乐器 |
[24:04] | to the human voice. Is that true, Melvin? | 是真的吗 梅尔文 |
[24:06] | It is true. See, if you heard it, you’d understand. | 是的 你一听就明白了 |
[24:09] | I’d never risk losing that gift. | 我不会冒险失去那种天赋 |
[24:11] | So you’re not a substance abuser? | 那么你不是瘾君子咯 |
[24:13] | I said I didn’t take any drugs. I never said I was without sin. | 我说的是我不嗑药 我没说我没有罪过 |
[24:18] | I’ve been known to hit the bottle | 在生活中碰到一两次狼音 |
[24:19] | when my life hit a wolf tone or two. | 我就会酗酒 |
[24:21] | – A wolf tone? – It’s when the frequencies of the strings | -狼音 -大提琴的弦和琴体 |
[24:24] | and the body of a cello produces artificial overtones. | 发出不自然的陪音 |
[24:27] | It sounds like an animal crying for help. | 听起来像是动物嚎叫求救一样 |
[24:29] | It throws the sound and harmony and everything else out of whack. | 它会毁掉声音 毁掉和谐 毁掉一切 |
[24:32] | And what’s the remedy for this wolf tone? | 那要如何补救狼音呢 |
[24:34] | Stabilizer — puts pressure on the strings, | 稳定器 压住琴弦 |
[24:37] | keeps everything where it should be, | 让一切都按部就班 |
[24:38] | straight and on point. | 让它们各司其职 |
[24:41] | That’s what my cello does for me. | 我的大提琴对于我也是这个作用 |
[24:42] | Look, I’m sorry for any trouble I’ve caused, | 听着 很抱歉给你们带来这么多麻烦 |
[24:45] | but that wasn’t me. | 但那不是我 |
[24:46] | I have a video audition in the morning. | 我今早要去视频面试 |
[24:49] | The European Opera Orchestra. | 欧洲歌剧交响乐团 |
[24:51] | It has 12 chairs, and one opened up a week ago. | 有十二席 一周前空出一席 |
[24:54] | This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, | 对我来说这是一生一次的机会 |
[24:56] | and I can’t miss it. | 我不能错过 |
[24:58] | Can you please just let me go? | 求你们能不能放我走 |
[25:00] | No. You’re still groggy. | 不行 你还走不稳 |
[25:01] | We need to watch you a little longer. | 我们得再多观察你一段时间 |
[25:08] | Dr. Rivera, | 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[25:10] | do you think a junkie knows what a wolf tone is? | 你觉得瘾君子会知道狼音是什么吗 |
[25:14] | I guess not. | 我觉得不会吧 |
[25:15] | While treating his cuts, | 你在处理割伤的时候 |
[25:16] | what’s the one thing you didn’t notice on his arms? | 有没有发现他胳膊上缺了某些痕迹 |
[25:19] | Track marks. | 针孔 |
[25:20] | In fact, there’s no evidence of drug use whatsoever. | 其实 没有滥用药物的迹象 |
[25:23] | Sometimes we must look beyond what we’ve already seen. | 有时我们必须越过现象看本质 |
[25:40] | Enjoy your little media stunt? | 制造噱头你开心吗 |
[25:42] | It wasn’t about me. | 不是关于我 |
[25:44] | It’s about getting Mac the care that he needs. | 而是让麦克得到他需要的治疗 |
[25:49] | Looks like you were right. | 听起来你说得对 |
[25:51] | His tumor is hemorrhaging. | 他的肿瘤正在出血 |
[25:53] | He needs surgery, or he will die. | 他需要手术 否则就会死 |
[25:56] | His cancer’s terminal. | 他的癌症已经到晚期了 |
[25:58] | The issue isn’t really in doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[26:00] | If he survived an operation, and that’s a big “if,” | 要是他能挺过手术的话 这还是个大问题 |
[26:03] | we bought him 9 months, 12 months tops. | 我们给他争取九个月 最多十二个月 |
[26:08] | That man has given more of his life serving us. | 那个人把一生大部分时间都奉献给了我们 |
[26:12] | That may be, but there comes a point | 也许是这样的 但现在情况是 |
[26:13] | where surgery is no longer feasible for either party. | 手术对双方都不可行 |
[26:16] | So…you’re just gonna let this man die because what? | 所以你就任由这个人死掉 因为什么 |
[26:21] | His bank account’s a couple bucks short? | 他的账户里缺了几块钱 |
[26:25] | You think you know me? | 你以为你了解我 |
[26:31] | Read it. | 读读看 |
[26:38] | “Dear Dr. Cummings, | 亲爱的卡明斯医生 |
[26:40] | “my name is Jesse, I am 6 years old, | 我叫杰西 我六岁了 |
[26:42] | “and my mommy is dying. | 我妈妈快死了 |
[26:44] | “She has the cancer inside, | 她得了癌症 |
[26:45] | and I’m writing to ask you if you can –“ | 我写信给你是想请问你能不能 |
[26:47] | “Please save my mommy. Love, Jesse.” | 请救救我妈妈 爱你的杰西 |
[26:51] | Just got this today. | 今天刚收到的 |
[26:53] | I have a hundred more just like it. | 我还有几百封这样的信 |
[26:55] | My book is filled with patients waiting for surgery | 我的登记册里写满了等着动手术的患者 |
[26:58] | with stories just as heartbreaking as that one. | 他们每个人都有像这样催人泪下的故事 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that you — | 抱歉 我没意识到你 |
[27:04] | That’s because you’ve never walked in my shoes. | 因为你从来都没有站在我的角度想过 |
[27:07] | I make hard decisions every day, deciding who lives or who dies. | 我每天都要做出艰难抉择 决定孰生孰死 |
[27:10] | So — so please tell me, | 你告诉我 |
[27:12] | why should I bump your friend here ahead of little Jesse’s mom? | 为什么我要把你朋友排在杰西的妈妈前面 |
[27:16] | Well, what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:18] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[27:20] | Everyone who left, back to work with you in charge. | 在你管理下 所有离开的人都能回去工作 |
[27:25] | I read your plans from a few years back. | 我几年前读到过你的计划 |
[27:27] | You’re not that far off from what I’d like to do with this place. | 你和我对这里的构想差不多 |
[27:31] | Does everyone include Topher? | 所有人包括陶福吗 |
[27:33] | No. It’s not a part of the deal. | 不 他不是交易的一部分 |
[27:35] | He’s the heart and soul of this hospital. | 他是这家医院的主心骨 |
[27:37] | This hospital doesn’t need a heart and soul. | 这家医院不需要主心骨 |
[27:40] | It needs a leader. | 它需要的是领导 |
[27:42] | So everyone back to work, no Topher, | 所有人都回去工作 不包括陶福 |
[27:45] | or I won’t operate on your friend. | 不然我就不给你朋友做手术 |
[27:48] | The ball’s in your court, so do something with it… | 现在决定权在你 所以趁我的提议还有效 |
[27:51] | before my offer expires. | 快采取行动 |
[28:13] | Stay where you are! | 待在那别动 |
[28:16] | – Any word from Bri? – No. | -有布丽的消息吗 -没有 |
[28:17] | Hey, we’re waiting for you guys. | 我们等着你们呢 |
[28:19] | We got 10 dead, at least a dozen with crush fractures and wounds. | 有10人死亡 至少12人骨折或受皮肉伤 |
[28:22] | – What happened? – Still happening. | -发生什么了 -还在发生 |
[28:24] | One of the coasters flew off the track, | 有一列过山车脱轨 |
[28:25] | a second got stuck inverted. | 第二列反转悬在空中 |
[28:28] | Sending our responders up there for ’em now. | 我们的人正在上去救他们 |
[28:30] | Where do you need us? | 需要我们做什么 |
[28:31] | Taking care of triage would be a huge help. | 要是能帮我们分类伤员就真是帮大忙了 |
[28:32] | Yeah, yeah. No, we’re on it. | 好 我们这就去 |
[28:38] | Okay, everybody, listen up! | 好了 各位 听好 |
[28:40] | If you can hear me, raise your hand! | 能听见我说话的 举手 |
[28:43] | Good. If you can walk, head to the entrance | 好 要是能走的话 就去入口 |
[28:47] | and wait for treatment. | 等待处置 |
[28:49] | – Paul, here. – Sure. | -保罗 拿着 -好的 |
[28:51] | This is an area for first responders… | 有一处急救人员区域 |
[28:53] | Mollie. Mollie, please tell me you have Bri with you. | 莫莉 莫莉 布丽是跟你在一起吧 |
[28:56] | You do. Oh, thank God. Okay. Thank you, thank you. | 是 谢天谢地 好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:00] | And Rick’s at work? Okay. | 瑞克在工作吗 好 |
[29:03] | All right, um, I gotta get going. | 好了 我得走了 |
[29:04] | Make sure you tell her I love her. Okay. | 你告诉她我爱她 好 |
[29:06] | All right, yeah, you, too. Okay. | 好 你也是 好 |
[29:09] | Check the levels and vitals one more time. | 再次检查血氧饱和度和生命体征 |
[29:11] | It’s amazing Mac was still alive. | 麦克还活着 太神奇了 |
[29:14] | Yeah. He’s a survivor. | 是啊 他活下来了 |
[29:20] | So how about you? How are you doing? | 那你呢 你感觉如何 |
[29:22] | You know, we haven’t really talked that much | 我们过去几天 |
[29:24] | – in the past few days. – Yeah, I’ve been better. | -没怎么聊过 -是啊 我感觉很糟 |
[29:26] | All this chaos and everything that’s going on with Annie. | 这些混乱 安妮经历的这些事 |
[29:31] | Yeah. How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[29:32] | Doing what she needs to do to get by. | 为了过活而做她需要做的 |
[29:36] | Just like everyone else, I guess. | 就像其他人一样吧 |
[29:38] | Well, what does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[29:39] | Well, you came back to work here without Topher. | 你没和陶福一起回来工作 |
[29:43] | So you agreed to Julian’s terms, right? | 所以说你同意了朱利安的条件 不是吗 |
[29:47] | No. I lied. | 不 我说谎了 |
[29:51] | – What? – I told him what he wanted to hear | -什么 -我说了他想听的话 |
[29:53] | just so I can get the surgery for Mac. | 为了能让麦克接受手术 |
[29:55] | Scott, I don’t know if I could actually work for that man. | 斯科特 我不确定自己能否替他工作 |
[29:57] | I mean, especially after what he did to Topher. I just… | 尤其在他那样对待陶福之后 我只是… |
[30:02] | – No offense. – Sure. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[30:04] | Lying to Julian, confronting him in front of the press like that, | 对朱利安说谎 在媒体前和他起冲突 |
[30:08] | you’re starting to seem a lot less like Jordan | 你开始不那么像乔丹 |
[30:10] | and a lot more like T.C. | 反而越来越像TC了 |
[30:13] | Yeah. Well, maybe T.C. was right more often | 是啊 也许TC正确的概率 |
[30:15] | than we gave him credit for. | 比我们想象得更高 |
[30:16] | T.C.’s a total pain in the ass. | TC是个绝对的讨厌鬼 |
[30:17] | Yes, he is. | 他确实是 |
[30:19] | – But he gets his patients the care that they need. – Yeah. | -但他让患者得到了所需的照料 -是的 |
[30:23] | I feel like I have been coloring inside of the lines for so long | 我觉得自己墨守成规太久了 |
[30:25] | and what’s it gotten me? | 这让我得到了什么 |
[30:28] | I’ve been shot at, blown up, | 我中过枪 遭遇爆炸 |
[30:31] | almost killed more times than I can count. | 差点丧命的次数多到我数不过来 |
[30:32] | I’ve lost a baby, sunk relationships, | 我失去了一个孩子 失去了很多朋友 |
[30:36] | I feel like maybe I need to do things differently. | 也许我不该这样继续下去了 |
[30:39] | Yeah, not so much for me. | 我倒不这么想 |
[30:42] | I feel like after everything this past year, | 我觉得经历了过去这一年 |
[30:44] | I just need some stability. | 我只需要安稳的生活 |
[30:46] | So is that why you hitched your wagon to Darth Vader over there? | 所以你就和黑武士搭上了吗 |
[30:51] | I need to put down some roots. | 我需要安家落户 |
[30:54] | And if Julian is the person who is gonna give me | 如果朱利安能给我这个机会 |
[30:56] | the opportunity to do that, then so be it… | 那就这样吧 |
[30:59] | if that’s okay with you. | 希望你别介意 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna go check on Mac. | 我去看看麦克 |
[31:09] | Hey, thanks for being cool with everything. | 谢谢你表现得这么冷静 |
[31:11] | Eh, who am I to judge? | 我有什么资格来评判呢 |
[31:13] | Besides, you ended up in the same place as me… | 再说了 你到头来还是和我在同一个地方 |
[31:15] | on the inside, looking out. | 困在这里 又总往外看 |
[31:18] | – What are you talkin’ about? – The walkout. | -你说什么呢 -罢工啊 |
[31:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:22] | Our living situation. | 我们的生存现状 |
[31:24] | You know, all of us sort of being roomies. | 我们所有人当室友什么的 |
[31:25] | Roomies? Wait. | 室友吗 等下 |
[31:29] | – You’re moving in with Paul? – Yeah, you, too, right? | -你要搬去和保罗同住吗 -是啊 你也是吧 |
[31:31] | From what I hear, you never leave. | 据我所知 你就没离开过 |
[31:33] | He said that? | 他这么说的吗 |
[31:36] | Uh, no. No, no, I just, uh… | 不 没有 我只是… |
[31:38] | Dr. Rivera. Melvin’s results came back. | 瑞瓦拉医生 梅尔文的结果出来了 |
[31:42] | Positive for K2, synthetic marijuana. | K2 合成大麻结果呈阳性 |
[31:44] | Not exactly a news flash, Cain. | 不算什么新闻了 凯恩 |
[31:46] | Yeah, I… I’m more interested in the truth that’s not being seen. | 是啊 我更关注那些未被发现的真相 |
[31:49] | – Do we need to have another talk? – Melvin arrived with no I.D. | -我们需要再谈谈吗 -梅尔文来时没有证件 |
[31:52] | So whoever called in the complaint gave us his name. | 因此打电话来抱怨的人告诉了我们他的名字 |
[31:55] | – Good point. – Melvin also said he had a problem with his neighbor. | -有道理 -梅尔文还说了他和邻居有矛盾 |
[31:58] | Perhaps the neighbor made the call. | 也许电话是邻居打来的 |
[31:59] | Using the police for retribution is common where I’m from. | 我们那里 利用警察来实施报复是很常见的 |
[32:02] | So you’re a cop and a doctor now? | 这么说 你现在既是警察又是医生 |
[32:04] | It’d be a shame to see a man’s life ruined | 就因为一个假设 而毁掉一个人的人生 |
[32:06] | because of an assumption, | 就太可惜了 |
[32:07] | especially when a phone call may clear it up. | 尤其是打通电话就可能澄清的情况下 |
[32:14] | – Who the hell does he think he is? – Call the cops, Kenny. | -他以为自己是谁啊 -给警察打电话 肯尼 |
[32:17] | – Are you serious? – What can it hurt? | -你是认真的吗 -也没什么损失 |
[32:24] | Let me in! Amira! Open the damn door! | 让我进去 阿米拉 把门打开 |
[32:33] | So that’s what you’re about? | 没想到你是这样的人 |
[32:34] | Rescue people one minute, then just… | 前一秒救人 接着… |
[32:36] | – just torture them the next. – I didn’t torture anyone. | -就折磨他们 -我没有折磨任何人 |
[32:39] | Well, if you didn’t stop it, then you’re just as guilty. | 如果你没有阻止他们 那你就和他们一样有罪 |
[32:43] | They allow me to do my job. | 他们允许我做我的工作 |
[32:45] | I do not interfere with theirs. It is the way it’s done here. | 我也不干涉他们的 这就是这里的运行方式 |
[32:48] | Maybe that’s why this place is so messed up. | 也许就因为这样 这里才这么糟糕 |
[32:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:53] | Our spotters just called. | 侦查员刚刚呼叫我们了 |
[32:54] | Helicopters took off from a Syrian airbase nearby. | 有直升机从附近的叙利亚空军基地起飞 |
[32:56] | They’re coming to double tap us. | 他们要来射杀我们了 |
[32:57] | – Sounds bad. – They know we rescue victims of their bombings, | -太糟了 -他们知道我们救助轰炸的受害者 |
[33:00] | so they send follow up sorties to target us. | 因此他们派飞机来袭击我们 |
[33:03] | When they arrive, I suggest you be elsewhere. | 我建议你在他们到达之前赶紧离开 |
[33:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:08] | So where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:10] | We’re taking everyone we can to the base near the border. | 我们要尽可能地把大家带到边境附近的基地去 |
[33:13] | What base? | 什么基地 |
[33:13] | The one that’s not supposed to be there. | 本不应该在那里出现的基地 |
[33:17] | Come with us. | 和我们一起走吧 |
[33:19] | I can’t leave Syd behind. | 我不能留下茜德不管 |
[33:21] | My gut tells me she’s still alive, | 直觉告诉我她还活着 |
[33:22] | and he’s the only chance I’ve got of finding her. | 而他是我找到她的唯一机会 |
[33:23] | Following your gut out here is what gets people killed. | 在这里相信直觉 会让你丧命的 |
[33:29] | He had it in his pocket. | 从他口袋里找到的 |
[33:33] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah, this belongs to Syd. | 是的 这是茜德的 |
[33:37] | She was wearing it when we were captured. | 我们被抓时 她就穿的这个 |
[33:39] | Then you’re on the right track. | 这么说你找对方向了 |
[33:41] | But you may not like what’s at the end of it. | 但也许你不会喜欢尽头的结果 |
[33:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:01] | Hey. Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[34:03] | You wanna stay alive? You stay with me. | 你想活下来吗 坚持住 |
[34:09] | You hear that chopper? | 你听见直升机的声音了吗 |
[34:10] | They’re here to bomb anything that moves. | 他们要来轰炸一切移动的生物 |
[34:12] | Take me to my friend, or I will leave you here to die. | 带我找到我朋友 不然我就让你留下等死 |
[34:16] | What’s it gonna be? | 你准备怎么做 |
[34:19] | What’s it gonna be? | 你准备怎么做 |
[34:25] | Right over here. | 来这边 |
[34:29] | We got a fractured pelvis. Let’s get a binder on her. | 骨盆骨折 我们来固定一下 |
[34:31] | – HES urgent surgical. Go. – We got a problem, docs. | -HES紧急手术 快去 -有问题 医生们 |
[34:33] | We got two girls up in the coaster upside down. | 有两个女孩头朝下被困在过山车上 |
[34:35] | Paramedics need one of you to come take a look. | 医务人员需要一位医生陪同救助 |
[34:36] | – What’d he say? – He says if he takes one girl down, | -他怎么说 -他说如果让一个女孩下来 |
[34:38] | the other one’s coming with her in pieces. | 另一个女孩会粉身碎骨 |
[34:39] | – Hey, I’ll do it. – No, I’ll go. | -我去吧 -不 让我去 |
[34:41] | Look, think about Bri, Drew. All right? | 想想布丽 德鲁 好吗 |
[34:43] | You’re a father now. You shouldn’t go up there. | 你是个父亲 你不应该去上面 |
[34:44] | That’s exactly why I gotta go, because I am a father, | 正因为我是父亲 我才更应该过去 |
[34:46] | and those are somebody’s kids. | 过山车上面的也是别人的孩子啊 |
[34:48] | All right, what do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我怎么做 |
[34:50] | Prepare for the worst. | 做好最坏的打算 |
[34:57] | Did you get anything from the cops? | 你从警察那里得到什么信息了吗 |
[34:58] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did. | 是的 实际上 确实有 |
[35:01] | Um, they checked the security footage at the laundromat. | 他们查看了洗衣店的监控录像 |
[35:04] | Melvin’s neighbor came in right after he did. | 梅尔文的邻居刚好在他之后进来 |
[35:06] | He got scared when police questioned him | 警察问话时 他害怕了 |
[35:07] | and confessed to spiking Melvin’s pizza | 就承认了自己趁梅尔文没注意 |
[35:09] | when he wasn’t … wasn’t looking. | 对他的披萨做了手脚 |
[35:13] | Guess I was wrong about him. | 看来我误会他了 |
[35:15] | You’re not the only one. | 不只有你 |
[35:17] | I was tired on the back end of a double shift, | 我连着上了两轮班 疲劳不堪 |
[35:19] | and I just assumed the worst of him. | 只想往最坏的方向猜测他 |
[35:22] | You know, maybe we can make it up to him. | 也许我们可以给他点补偿 |
[35:24] | – How? – Bad neighbor and tainted pizza | -怎么补偿 -除了坏邻居和下了毒的披萨 |
[35:27] | weren’t the only thing the cops found. | 警察还有别的发现 |
[35:30] | Maybe he can make that audition after all. | 也许他还可以完成这次面试 |
[35:37] | He’ll live. For now. | 他没有生命危险 目前为止 |
[35:42] | Thank you, Dr. Cummings. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 卡明斯医生 我很感激 |
[35:45] | Funny way of showing it. | 表达感激的方式挺有趣 |
[35:49] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你真的不回来吗 |
[35:52] | Never intended to either, did you? | 从来就没打算过 是吗 |
[35:57] | Integrity matters, Jordan. | 诚信很重要 乔丹 |
[36:00] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:02] | That’s why I kept mine with my patient, | 所以我才对我的患者信守诺言 |
[36:04] | and he will live to fight another day. | 有朝一日他能活着继续战斗 |
[36:08] | Medicine matters to me. | 治病救人对我来说很重要 |
[36:10] | Not…money. | 而不是钱 |
[36:14] | Easy to say for those who aren’t stuck with a tab. | 不被账单所困的人说起来当然简单 |
[36:18] | I know the numbers for this place, all right? | 我了解这里的收支情况 好吗 |
[36:20] | I know that they don’t add up. | 我知道这里入不敷出 |
[36:22] | I think I have figured out a way that we can not only | 我觉得我已经想出了办法 不仅可以 |
[36:25] | pay our bills, but make this place profitable again. | 还债 还能让这里重新盈利 |
[36:29] | And we can give the care to the community that it deserves. | 并且我们可以给社区应有的医疗护理 |
[36:32] | Why would I believe a word you say? | 我怎么相信你的话 |
[36:36] | I don’t need you to believe. Just listen. | 我不需要你相信 听着就行 |
[36:39] | I made some calls to the Veterans Administration. | 我给退伍军人管理处打了电话 |
[36:42] | They’re looking for private hospitals to take on | 他们在寻找私立医院接手 |
[36:44] | their backlogged patients. | 他们积压的患者 |
[36:45] | We can barely treat the patients we have. | 我们自己手头的患者已经顾不过来了 |
[36:47] | – Why would I want more? – The V.A. pays for them, | -为何要更多患者 -退伍军人管理处买单 |
[36:50] | which means you will have a steady flow of patients and money. | 这样你就有稳定的患者流和收入了 |
[36:53] | And those government checks? They don’t bounce. | 而那些政府的支票 银行不会拒付 |
[36:56] | All right, just think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[36:57] | You saved San Antonio Memorial Hospital, | 你拯救了圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[36:59] | and you performed a lifesaving surgery on a war hero, | 还为用手术刀让战争英雄起死回生 |
[37:04] | becoming part of an initiative that will help veterans in need. | 你会成为发动救退伍军人于危难的一份子 |
[37:09] | I think that caps off a pretty good first week | 我觉得那会让卡明斯医疗集团的第一周 |
[37:12] | for Cummings Medical Group. | 成为一个美好的开始 |
[37:13] | Yes, it does. But I live where the rubber meets the road. | 的确是 不过我面临的可是真枪实战 |
[37:17] | And I don’t know much about the V.A. | 而且我对退伍军人管理处并不了解 |
[37:19] | Could get messy. And I don’t…like messy. | 可能会混乱收场 我可不喜欢混乱 |
[37:23] | I’ll steer the ship, and I’ll aid in the transition. | 我来负责 我会帮助顺利渡过转型期 |
[37:26] | Now for better or for worse, | 不管怎么样 |
[37:27] | I have experience with the V.A. through T.C. | 我至少通过TC接触过退伍军人管理处 |
[37:30] | Some…good and some bad. | 有好有坏 |
[37:35] | And what do you want in return? | 你想要什么回报 |
[37:37] | I want my family back. | 我想要我的家人们回来 |
[37:40] | Everyone comes back to work here, including Topher. | 所有人都回来工作 包括陶福 |
[37:43] | No. | 不行 |
[37:44] | As a doctor, not an E.R. Chief. | 作为医生 不是急诊室主任 |
[37:49] | Oh. I can live with that if Topher can. | 这样我能接受 只要陶福同意 |
[37:54] | And Paul. I want him back, too. | 还有保罗 我想让他也回来 |
[37:58] | So do I. | 我也一样 |
[38:01] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我来办 |
[38:08] | See? We do want the same things. | 瞧 我们的想法确实一致 |
[38:14] | – You wanna hug it out? – No. | -想拥抱一下吗 -不了 |
[38:16] | I thought it was funny. | 我以为这样很有趣 |
[38:19] | What’s this all about? | 这是要干什么 |
[38:21] | An apology. I’m sorry we didn’t believe you. | 一个道歉 我很抱歉之前没相信你 |
[38:25] | Yeah. Both of us are. | 是的 我们俩都很抱歉 |
[38:27] | – We had the police bring this in. – I appreciate that. | -我们让警方送来的 -太感谢了 |
[38:30] | But I’m afraid the damage is done. | 不过恐怕事情已经无法挽回了 |
[38:32] | I missed my audition. | 我错过了面试 |
[38:33] | No. You’re gonna do it from right here. | 不 你就在这里完成面试 |
[38:37] | Maybe not ideal, | 也许不够理想 |
[38:39] | but it’s the only way we can control the noise. | 但这是我们唯一能控制噪音的地方 |
[38:45] | You all are too much. I can’t thank you enough. | 你们做得太多了 我不知该怎么谢你们 |
[38:49] | We only have one request. | 我们只有一个请求 |
[38:50] | We’d like to stay for your performance. | 我们想留在这儿听你表演 |
[38:55] | I do play better in front of a crowd. | 人多的地方 我确实表现更好 |
[38:59] | You may begin, sir. | 你可以开始了 先生 |
[40:05] | Please help us! | 救救我们 |
[40:07] | What are we gonna do? Oh, my God! | 我们该怎么办 上帝啊 |
[40:10] | Please! Please help! | 快 快来救我们 |
[40:12] | Doctor on the way, girls! Stay calm! | 医生马上到 姑娘们 冷静 |
[40:16] | It’ll be all right! We’ll get you down! | 不会有事的 我们会把你们救下来 |
[40:19] | Hang in there! We’re readying the bag! | 坚持住 我们在准备气垫 |
[40:23] | Here! Here! | 在这里 这里 |
[40:24] | Give me your hand. Here! | 把手给我 这里 |
[40:26] | Help me go. | 救我出来 |
[40:29] | – No. – Don’t move. | -不 -别动 |
[40:30] | I need you to stay calm while we figure this out. | 你们要保持冷静 我会想办法 |
[40:35] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:36] | – I’m Dr. Alister. What’s your name? – Sofia. | -我是阿利斯特医生 你们呢 -索菲娅 |
[40:39] | – Okay, and your friend’s? – Abby. | -好的 那你的朋友呢 -艾比 |
[40:40] | Just help us, please! I wanna get out of here! | 快救我们 快点 快救我出来 |
[40:42] | It’s gonna be okay. Listen to me, okay. | 没事的 听我说 |
[40:43] | – Oh, my God. I’m gonna die up here! – Sofia, look at me. | -天啊 我要死了 -索菲娅 看着我 |
[40:45] | – Look at me. – No. | -看着我 -不 |
[40:46] | I promise, you’re gonna get down from here. | 我保证 你从这里跳下去 |
[40:48] | Everything’s gonna be okay. Okay? You just gotta trust me. | 不会有事的 好吗 你要相信我 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:54] | It’s a go, Drew. We got you. | 可以了 德鲁 我们准备好了 |
[40:56] | – Please! – All right, copy that. | -求求你 -好的 收到 |
[40:57] | – Please hurry! – Okay, this is the plan. | -请快一点 -这是我们的计划 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna release the safety bar. | 我会把安全杆松开 |
[41:01] | – Abby, I’m gonna catch you in the basket. – Please, no… | -艾比 我会把你拉到篮子里来 -不要 |
[41:03] | Sofia, you’re gonna fall safely down to the airbag. | 索菲娅 你就会安全地从这里跳到气垫上 |
[41:05] | I’m not falling down there! I can’t do that! | 我不要从这里摔下去 我不行 |
[41:08] | Yes, you can. You look like a badass. You can do this. | 你可以的 你看起来很厉害 你能做到 |
[41:10] | – No. No! – You have to. I can only fit one of you in here. | -不 -你必须做到 这里只能载一个人 |
[41:14] | Abby’s intestines are exposed. The fall could kill her. | 艾比的肠子出来了 摔下去会要命的 |
[41:16] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[41:17] | You’re gonna do this on the count of three. Okay? | 我数到三 你必须做 懂吗 |
[41:23] | Abby, I can’t do this. | 艾比 我做不了 |
[41:23] | – One…two…three! – I’m not doing this! | -一 二 三 -我不要 |
[41:30] | – Sofia, you gotta let go! – I can’t! | -索菲娅 你得放手 -不行 |
[41:33] | I can’t. Save me! Please pull me up! Help! | 不行 救救我 拉我上来 救命 |
[41:37] | Sofia, let go, or we all fall. | 索菲娅 放手 否则我们都要摔下去 |
[41:39] | I can’t hold on. | 我坚持不住了 |
[41:40] | – Help me! – You’ve gotta let go or we’re all gonna die! | -救命 -你得放手 不然我们都得死 |