时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 今晚本集编剧 导演及客串演员 均为美国武装部队各军种的退伍军人 「夜班医生」向这些英勇的男人和女人致敬 并向所有为国服役的退伍军人表示由衷的感谢 | |
[00:24] | Any word on Locke? | 洛克有消息了吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah, turned himself in an hour ago. | 有 一小时前自首了 |
[00:28] | Hopefully it’ll give Mac’s family some peace | 但愿看到正义得到伸张后 |
[00:30] | knowing justice is comin’. | 麦克的家人能感到宽慰 |
[00:31] | There’s no justice in Mac’s death. | 麦克的死毫无正义可言 |
[00:33] | – Who are these clowns? – The Covenant Order. | -那些蠢货是谁 -契约会 |
[00:35] | I can’t believe they’re here. | 没想到他们来这了 |
[00:36] | They’re a hate group that believes that every cop, kid, | 他们是把警察 儿童和军人之死 |
[00:39] | and soldier who’s killed is dead because God hates gay people. | 归咎于上帝痛恨同性恋的仇恨团体 |
[00:42] | They make the Westboro Baptist Church look like Boy Scouts. | 跟他们相比威斯特布路浸信会就是小儿科 |
[00:45] | Despicable on a day where we’re here with Mac’s mother | 我们跟麦克的母亲一同哀悼她逝去的儿子 |
[00:48] | to honor her fallen son. | 你们这样太无耻了 |
[00:49] | Good, Xavier Arnold’s here. | 很好 泽维尔·阿诺德也来了 |
[00:51] | Guy’s always got the troops’ backs. | 军方一直很支持他 |
[00:52] | Yeah, he’s gonna be our next governor. | 对 他会是下一任州长 |
[00:53] | – …people, please! – He’s got my vote. He’s one of the good ones. | -各位 拜托 -我会投他 他还不错 |
[00:55] | You’re damn right. He’s one of us — | 没错 他跟我们是一路人 |
[00:56] | a state Senator, hero of Taji Qasr. | 州参议员 塔吉港口的英雄 |
[00:58] | You were there, right? | 当时你也在吧 |
[00:59] | The only heroes that day were the ones we buried. | 我们埋葬的才是当天唯一的英雄 |
[01:01] | God hates gays. That’s why your son is dead. | 上帝痛恨同性恋 所以你儿子才会死 |
[01:03] | – Move out of the way. – Hey, watch your mouth. | -闪开 -嘴巴放干净点 |
[01:04] | – He deserved to die. – Hey, you better stop talking. | -他就该死 -你最好给我闭嘴 |
[01:06] | Easy, easy. They’re just trying to bait you. | 冷静 冷静 他们只是想引你上钩 |
[01:08] | Your son died for the Sodomites! | 你的儿子是因为基佬才死的 |
[01:10] | We can’t let ’em talk to Mac’s family like that. | 不能让他们跟麦克家人说这些 |
[01:12] | Your son was a gift from God! | 你的儿子曾是上帝的馈赠 |
[01:13] | Now he’s going to hell because of you, | 现在却因为你下了地狱 |
[01:15] | and you have nobody to blame but yourself, | 你要怪只能怪自己 |
[01:16] | – Bitch! – Get out of the way! | -贱人 -快滚开 |
[01:27] | Stop, stop! We’re here to honor a hero! | 住手 住手 我们是来哀悼英雄的 |
[01:34] | Come with me. Let’s get you out of here. | 跟我来 赶紧离开这 |
[01:37] | – Give me that! – Let go! | -撒手 -放开 |
[01:44] | You okay? Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 没事吧 来 赶紧离开这 |
[01:47] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[01:49] | You’re going to hell! | 你会下地狱的 |
[01:51] | You’re killing people! | 你是杀人凶手 |
[01:59] | Dr. Curtis to imaging. | 柯蒂斯医生请前往影像室 |
[02:02] | Sir. Paul, wheelchair. | 先生 保罗 推轮椅 |
[02:05] | Hey, let us help you. I’m Dr. Rivera. | 我们会帮你的 我是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[02:08] | This is Dr. Cummings. | 他是卡明斯医生 |
[02:10] | Uh, Doug Stratton. | 我叫道格·斯特拉顿 |
[02:11] | I was patching up my roof when I fell and busted my head. | 我修房顶的时候摔下来撞到头了 |
[02:14] | – Were you unconscious? – No, no. I walked here. | -当时昏迷了吗 -没有 我是走过来的 |
[02:17] | Okay, well, let’s get that wound looked at, huh? | 好 去检查一下伤口 |
[02:18] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | 好好 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Sir, do you know who’s responsible? | 先生 你知道肇事者是谁吗 |
[02:22] | – Senator, how are you feeling? – Senator Arnold, are you okay? | -参议员感觉怎么样 -阿诺德参议员你没事吧 |
[02:25] | If the enemy couldn’t take me down at Taji Qasr, | 敌人在塔吉港口都没干掉我 |
[02:27] | The Covenant Order sure as hell won’t either. | 契约会肯定也没这个能耐 |
[02:29] | Let’s go. Let’s get him out of here. | 快走 带他离开这 |
[02:31] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[02:33] | Totally unacceptable. | 完全不可接受 |
[02:34] | I was standing up for Mac’s mother. | 我是为了维护麦克的妈妈 |
[02:35] | My ass! You got baited in, and you threw the first punch. | 胡扯 你上当了 是你最先动手 |
[02:38] | If you’re trying to protect her, you get her into a car. | 你要是想保护她 就该送她上车 |
[02:40] | You don’t start a brawl. You understand me, Drew? | 而不是打架惹事 懂吗 德鲁 |
[02:49] | We’re going after him! | 快去追他 |
[02:52] | Lawless, come on. Don’t be a dick. | 劳雷斯 搞什么 有完没完 |
[02:54] | We started that movie three times. I still haven’t finished it. | 这电影我们都打开三次了 现在还没看完 |
[02:56] | You got a problem with commitment, Alister? | 你对任务有什么疑问吗 阿利斯特 |
[02:57] | Knock it off, Lawless. | 够了 劳雷斯 |
[02:58] | No, he needs to be outside at the latrine burning crap, | 不 他该去厕所焚烧垃圾 |
[03:00] | – not in here watching movies. – Just give it back to him. | -而不是在这看电影 -还给他 |
[03:02] | Come on. All right. Get — just get — come on. | 好 好吧 给 给我 拜托 |
[03:04] | Is that mud on your boots? | 你靴子上的是污泥吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I heard you had a lot worse on your shorts | 是 我听说你第一次去那时 |
[03:07] | the first time you were out here. | 短裤上弄得更脏 |
[03:09] | – Group, attention! – At ease. | -全体立正 -稍息 |
[03:12] | Source spotted Saddam 2 clicks west. | 情报显示萨达姆在西边两公里处 |
[03:15] | Someplace called Taji Qasr. Let’s go. | 那地方叫塔吉港口 行动吧 |
[03:18] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[03:19] | Better toughen up, Alister. Bullets start flying, | 最好强悍点 阿利斯特 子弹不长眼 |
[03:22] | they’re not gonna care about your feelings. | 它们可不会管你的感受 |
[03:23] | Hey, don’t worry about it. We’ll be back in an hour. Two tops. | 别担心 一小时后就回来 最多两小时 |
[03:26] | Move out. | 快出来 |
[03:32] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[03:33] | – I said, are you listening? – I heard. Let’s just do our jobs. | -听到我的话了吗 -听到了 开始吧 |
[03:39] | And you! Do you ever think before you act? Ever? | 还有你 你做事有没有经过大脑 有没有 |
[03:41] | No, I’m too busy taking action. Okay? | 没 我忙着动手去了 好吗 |
[03:43] | – Get out of my way. – All right, what do we got? | -快闪开 -好 什么情况 |
[03:44] | 28-year-old photographer | 摄影师 28岁 |
[03:45] | with blunt orbital injury and monocular diplopia. | 钝器眼眶伤 单眼复视 |
[03:47] | All right, Jocelyn, get the slit lamp | 乔斯林 去拿角膜显微镜 |
[03:48] | and dilating drops and get her to Trauma 2. | 以及散瞳剂 送她去创伤二室 |
[03:49] | We’ll get a doc with her as soon as we can. | 会尽快安排医生给她治疗 |
[03:51] | I’m fine. Just give me my camera bag. | 我没事 把我的相机包给我 |
[03:52] | Please, I need my camera bag. | 拜托了 我需要相机包 |
[03:54] | I got a 30-year-old male complaining of chest and shoulder pains. | 30岁的男性 主诉胸部和肩部疼痛 |
[03:57] | Says that he was tackled during a brawl, | 他说他斗殴的时候被一把抱住 |
[03:59] | landed on his left shoulder at the bottom of a pileup. | 被压在一堆人身下 左肩着地 |
[04:01] | – He’s got a name? – Yeah, it’s Clark. | -他有名字吗 -有 克拉克 |
[04:03] | One of Mac’s friends from the service? | 麦克服役时的战友 |
[04:05] | No, he was one of the protesters. | 不 他是抗议者之一 |
[04:07] | Protestor? | 抗议者 |
[04:14] | All right, Senator, let’s get that back looked at. | 好了 参议员 我们给你检查一下背部 |
[04:17] | There’s a dirty bird you got there. | 你后背插了一只脏兮兮的小鸟 |
[04:18] | Okay, let’s push a gram of ceftriaxone before he goes to CT. | 做CT之前给他推一克头孢曲松 |
[04:21] | – Start pushing. – You need anything for the pain, Senator? | -开始推 -需要止痛药吗 参议员 |
[04:23] | Just a Tylenol. I need to keep my head clear. | 一片泰诺就好 我需要保持头脑清醒 |
[04:25] | No, it’s this tingling that’s really bothering me. | 不 我真正难受的是刺痛感 |
[04:28] | – Okay, let’s get him straight to CT. – Okay, let’s go. | -好 送他去做CT -好 走吧 |
[04:33] | You can stand. | 你能站起来 |
[04:34] | This guy’s just full of surprises. | 这个人真是惊喜不断 |
[04:35] | So why’d you come in on a gurney if you can walk? | 你明明能走 为什么躺在轮床上被推进来 |
[04:37] | Provides a nice contrast for when I stroll out of here on my feet. | 为了跟我走出去形成鲜明对比 |
[04:42] | Appearances are important, gentlemen. | 露面方式很重要 先生们 |
[04:45] | Senator Arnold, are you okay? | 阿诺德参议员 你没事吧 |
[04:47] | I’ve been better, Dr. Alexander. | 不太好 亚历山大医生 |
[04:48] | I have a live television debate in three hours | 我三小时之后要参加直播电视辩论 |
[04:50] | that I’m not gonna be late for because some hot head | 不能因为某个愣头青乱发脾气 |
[04:52] | can’t control his temper. | 而迟到 |
[04:53] | Well, obviously, we’re gonna do everything that we can to accommodate | 显然 我们会竭尽所能 |
[04:55] | I’m a big reason why San Antonio Memorial | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院能签下退伍军人的合同 |
[04:58] | won the V.A. Contract. | 我功不可没 |
[04:59] | If you’d like to keep that funding, | 你们要是想继续得到那笔钱支持 |
[05:00] | I expect my treatment in an expedient manner. | 我希望能得到妥善治疗 |
[05:02] | Of course. We’ll take care of it, Senator. | 当然了 我们会处理好的 参议员 |
[05:04] | Good. And one more thing, keep him the hell away from me. | 好 还有一件事 让他离我远点 |
[05:14] | – So much for two hours. – Don’t worry, Alister. | -两个小时一无所获 -别担心 阿利斯特 |
[05:16] | If anyone wants you, they gotta come through me first. | 要是有人想碰你 得先过我这关 |
[05:18] | Empty streets. Some bad juju. | 空无一人的街道 不太对劲儿 |
[05:23] | Either way, we’re not coming back empty-handed. | 无论如果 我们不能空手回去 |
[05:25] | Shea, don’t! | 西伊 别 |
[05:30] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[05:32] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[05:41] | Don’t touch that door! | 别碰那扇门 |
[05:46] | Medic! Medic! | 医务兵 医务兵 |
[05:49] | – Medic! – Drew. | -医务兵 -德鲁 |
[05:51] | Trauma 2. | 创伤二室 |
[05:57] | I’ll bring him to CT. Let’s go. | 我带他做CT 走吧 |
[06:05] | Lungs are clear. | 肺部没问题 |
[06:08] | EKG is normal. Normal range of motion. | 心电图正常 活动范围正常 |
[06:11] | God, that hurts. | 天啊 好疼 |
[06:13] | – Okay. – This whole area. Right in here, it hurts. | -好 -这一整块 就这 疼 |
[06:15] | Well, maybe you should’ve thought about that | 也许你在我们朋友的追悼仪式上对他不敬之前 |
[06:16] | before you disrespected our friend’s memorial service. | 就应该想到这种下场 |
[06:18] | Well, maybe if your friend didn’t embrace fags, | 要是你朋友不接受基佬 |
[06:20] | he wouldn’t have needed one. | 他就不需要被追悼了 |
[06:21] | That man has a name. It’s Mac Riley. He’s a hero. | 他有名字 叫麦克·莱利 他是位英雄 |
[06:24] | – What the hell did you ever – do for your country? – Okay, Kenny. Enough. | -你为国家做过什么 -好 肯尼 够了 |
[06:27] | Look, start an IV, send a trauma panel, | 开始静脉注射 拿清创包 |
[06:29] | and get him to radiology for an X-ray. | 送到放射科做X光 |
[06:35] | What about the pain? My shoulder’s killing me. | 疼怎么办 我肩膀要疼死了 |
[06:37] | Yeah, and, um, something for the pain. | 还有给他点止痛药 |
[06:42] | Yeah, you’re stable for now. | 你状态还算稳定 |
[06:43] | Oh, and about that pain, | 还有 疼痛的事 |
[06:45] | you know, we’re really busy ’cause a bunch of a-holes | 我们真的很忙 因为有一堆混蛋 |
[06:47] | sparked a riot at a veteran’s memorial. | 在退伍军人追悼仪式上闹事 |
[06:49] | It’s crazy, huh? | 真疯狂 |
[06:51] | So I’ll get back to you when I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[06:52] | You can’t deny me treatment because of my beliefs. | 不能因为我的信仰你就不治疗我 |
[06:55] | It’s in the First Amendment! | 那是第一修正案赋予我的权利 |
[06:58] | I have rights! | 我有权利 |
[07:02] | You gotta be careful on the roof, Doug. | 在屋顶上得小心 道格 |
[07:04] | – Air is thinner up there. – Yeah, I’m no fan of heights myself. | -上面空气比较稀薄 -我也不喜欢高处 |
[07:07] | Gets me nervous just thinking about it. | 光是想想就让我紧张 |
[07:08] | I’m not afraid of heights. | 我不恐高 |
[07:10] | I was a pilot. Flew A-4s back in Vietnam. | 我当过飞行员 在越南开过A-4战斗机 |
[07:13] | – Skyhawks, huh? – That’s right. | -天鹰战斗机 -没错 |
[07:15] | My grandfather was a big history buff. | 我祖父是个历史迷 |
[07:17] | At 10, I knew more about the Bolsheviks than Barbie. | 十岁时我对布尔什维克懂得比芭比娃娃多 |
[07:25] | There are no other injuries. No hematoma. | 没有其他伤口 没有血肿 |
[07:27] | This is a penetrating wound, Doug. | 这是贯通伤 道格 |
[07:29] | You didn’t fall from a roof. | 你不是从屋顶上掉下来的 |
[07:32] | Were you attacked? | 你被人袭击了吗 |
[07:34] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 不是 |
[07:36] | There are multiple wounds here at various stages of healing, Doug. | 有几处不同愈合程度的伤口 道格 |
[07:40] | Who’s been digging into your head? | 谁想钻进你的脑子 |
[07:43] | I have. | 我 |
[07:59] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:59] | 第 四 季 第 七 集 | |
[08:06] | You could’ve really hurt yourself, Doug. | 你可能会严重伤到自己 道格 |
[08:08] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:10] | I could make the pain go away. I got a piece of shrapnel | 我想止疼 我脑中有一片弹片 |
[08:13] | lodged in my head during the war. It’s been there ever since. | 是战争时留下的 它一直在那 |
[08:18] | I-I thought you were a pilot. | 你不是飞行员吗 |
[08:20] | I was until I was shot down and became a prisoner of war. | 没错 但之后我被击落 成了战俘 |
[08:24] | How long were you in captivity? | 你被囚禁了多久 |
[08:26] | Five years. | 五年 |
[08:29] | Five years in the Hanoi Hilton. | 在河内希尔顿关了五年 |
[08:32] | Solitary in a hole between beatings and torture. | 除了严刑拷打就是单独囚禁在一个洞里 |
[08:38] | Look, I really need to get this shrapnel out of my head. | 我真的需要把这块弹片从脑袋里取出来 |
[08:41] | It’s starting to corrode, and I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 已经开始腐蚀了 我感觉要疯掉了一样 |
[08:43] | Memory loss, insomnia, headaches that get worse every day. | 失忆 失眠 头痛 一天比一天严重 |
[08:47] | Have you sought any treatment? | 你以前看过医生吗 |
[08:49] | Spent every penny I had over the last 50 years, | 这五十年来我把所有钱都花在这上了 |
[08:51] | and I got no relief. | 也没有好转 |
[08:54] | I’m tired of doctors telling me I’m crazy, | 我不想再听医生说我疯了 |
[08:56] | so I tried to fix it myself. | 所以我试图自己解决问题 |
[08:59] | Uh, we’re gonna help you, Doug. | 我们会帮你的 道格 |
[09:03] | You gonna do the surgery? | 你们会给我做手术吗 |
[09:06] | Let’s get a CT scan first, and we’ll go from there. | 我们先做个CT扫描再说 |
[09:12] | Thank you. Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 谢谢你了 医生 |
[09:16] | Yeah, um, Dr. Rivera? | 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[09:23] | Point bump in the polls today. God bless America. | 今天选票波动得厉害 上帝保佑美国 |
[09:28] | CT results came back clean. | CT结果没问题 |
[09:29] | The eagle wing is clear of the spine, but not by much. | 鹰翼没碰到脊椎 但也没差多远 |
[09:32] | Great. Let’s get it out. | 太好了 把它取出来吧 |
[09:34] | OR’s prepped and ready. | 手术室已经准备好了 |
[09:35] | Surgery? No way. Not happening. What are my other options? | 手术 不可能 还有什么其他方法 |
[09:39] | Senator, the CT may show that the wing is clear of your spine, | 参议员 CT显示鹰翼没碰到脊椎 |
[09:42] | but there is a margin of error. | 但是会有误差范围的 |
[09:43] | Any removal carries a risk of damage to your spinal cord, | 摘除会有伤害到脊髓的风险 |
[09:46] | which could limit your ability to walk, | 这可能会限制你走路的能力 |
[09:48] | cause paralysis elsewhere. | 导致其他部位瘫痪 |
[09:49] | We need to be as cautious as possible here. | 我们要尽可能小心谨慎 |
[09:51] | I can’t miss this debate. | 我不能错过这次辩论 |
[09:53] | I don’t show up, I lose my lead in the polls, all right? | 我不出现就会失去选票领先地位 好吗 |
[09:56] | – There’s gotta be another way. – Actually, there is. | -一定还有别的办法 -还真有 |
[09:57] | I steal local anesthesia here, take it right out in the E.R. | 局部麻醉 在急诊室取出来就行 |
[10:00] | There’s no recovery time, | 不需要时间恢复 |
[10:01] | you walk straight out tonight. No problem. | 你今晚就能出院 没问题 |
[10:02] | Yes, but the surgical option is more precise, | 没错 但是手术更精确 |
[10:05] | and there’s far less margin for error. | 而且误差范围小得多 |
[10:07] | Senator, you don’t want anybody digging around in your back | 参议员 你不想让一个鲁莽的人 |
[10:09] | like a bull in a china shop. | 在你后背上乱挖吧 |
[10:11] | Dr. Alexander, do you have any veteran doctors here? | 亚历山大医生 你们这里有退伍军医吗 |
[10:15] | Uh, T.C. Callahan is one of our best. | TC·卡拉翰是其中的佼佼者 |
[10:18] | – Who were you with, Callahan? – Ranger Regiment. | -你在哪当兵 卡拉翰 -游骑兵团 |
[10:21] | Then, Ranger, lead the way. | 那就上吧 游骑兵 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:25] | Very well. I’ll have a nurse sent in shortly to prep you. | 很好 我一会就派个护士去帮你准备 |
[10:29] | Dr. Callahan, a word. | 卡拉翰医生 出来说句话 |
[10:34] | Sure. Back in a moment. | 没问题 我马上回来 |
[10:37] | Senator, I will be right back. | 参议员 我很快就回来 |
[10:45] | I had no idea you were working here tonight, T.C., | 我不知道你今晚上来上班 TC |
[10:49] | or at all, for that matter. | 其实我根本不知道你还来不来了 |
[10:50] | You know, this is a hospital, not a hotel. | 这是医院 不是酒店 |
[10:52] | You don’t just get to come and go as you please. | 你不能随心所欲想来就来想走就走 |
[10:54] | Circumstances change, Scott. | 情况会变 斯科特 |
[10:55] | You gotta change with them. | 你得根据情况而改变 |
[10:56] | You of all people should know that. | 你应该比其他人更应该明白这一点 |
[10:57] | Surgery’s the right call in there, and you know it. | 做手术才是正确的选择 你知道的 |
[10:59] | – And you know it, too. – How about we just take a breath? | -你也知道的 -我们就放松一下行吗 |
[11:02] | We have a high-profile patient in there that needs to be | 我们这里有位大名鼎鼎的患者 |
[11:04] | – treated and moved out. -Yeah. | -要把他治好送出院 -没错 |
[11:06] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[11:08] | Yeah? Well, you better hope so, | 是吗 希望如此 |
[11:10] | ’cause the Senator’s ability to walk might depend on it. | 参议员能不能走路全靠你了 |
[11:15] | I’m not dealing with this crap between you and Scott. | 我不管你和斯科特之间的烂摊子 |
[11:18] | Look, he’s never liked me, never will. | 他从来都不喜欢我 以后也不会喜欢我 |
[11:20] | That’s just Scott being Scott. | 斯科特就是这样罢了 |
[11:21] | No, that’s Scott looking out for this hospital. | 不 斯科特是在为这家医院着想 |
[11:23] | Great. I’m trying to help him. | 太好了 我是想帮他 |
[11:24] | Okay. Now I need you to help me. | 好吧 现在需要你帮我 |
[11:28] | I have to make schedules for the staff, | 我需要排班 |
[11:30] | I have to assign doctors to patients, | 我需要给患者指派医生 |
[11:31] | and I can’t do that | 我不能根据 |
[11:32] | based on who just decides to show up that night. | 当天晚上谁想上班来决定 |
[11:35] | T.C., I need to know. | TC 你要回答我 |
[11:37] | Do you wanna be here or don’t you? | 你到底想不想留在这里 |
[11:40] | I honestly don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[11:54] | Ananya, why don’t you share something with me? | 阿纳尼娅 跟我说说吧 |
[11:56] | Why are you so interested in Arnold? | 你为什么对阿诺德这么感兴趣 |
[11:58] | How can you not be? | 怎么可能不感兴趣 |
[11:59] | He’s an army vet who’s about to be our next governor. | 他是个退伍兵 还是未来州长 |
[12:02] | Four years after that, who knows? Maybe Washington. | 再过四年 可能他已经去华盛顿任职了 |
[12:04] | Maybe you just have a thing for men in uniform. | 可能你只是有军人情结而已 |
[12:07] | Not since I left the Army. | 我离开部队以后就没有了 |
[12:09] | What was your MOS? | 你在部队的职业代码是什么 |
[12:10] | – 25 Victor. Combat camera. – Nice. | -25V 战斗摄影组 -真棒 |
[12:13] | What made you, uh, choose that? | 你为什么选择这个职业 |
[12:15] | I wanted close to the action, but no chicks in combat, | 我想离战场近一些 但女人不能上战场 |
[12:19] | at least back then. | 至少那时候是这样 |
[12:20] | Combat camera was my way in. | 我是靠战地拍摄来上战场的 |
[12:22] | Well, thankfully, you’re a better photographer | 多亏你照相 |
[12:26] | than you are a fighter. | 比打仗厉害 |
[12:27] | I was the best. | 那时候我是最厉害的 |
[12:28] | Won awards for my work before and during my service. | 在参军之前和服役期间都有作品获奖 |
[12:32] | So why’d you leave the Army? | 那你为什么离开军队 |
[12:36] | Have you ever heard of Hafire? | 听说过海法尔事件吗 |
[12:37] | Sure, yeah. Biggest scandal since Abu Ghraib. | 当然 虐俘事件之后最大的丑闻 |
[12:40] | The soldier pissing on the dead insurgent’s body. | 士兵在死去的起义者身上撒尿 |
[12:42] | You had five grunts court-martialed. | 五个上了军事法庭 |
[12:44] | Commanders three levels up were relieved. | 三级军官免职 |
[12:46] | A lot of people lost their careers that day. | 那天有很多人丢了工作 |
[12:50] | Mine was one of ’em. | 就包括我 |
[12:54] | I took the picture that brought it all down. | 我拍的照片揭露了那天的事 |
[12:58] | I didn’t even see those guys in the back. | 我都没看到背景的那些人 |
[13:00] | I focused on the wounded, but my CO did. | 我聚焦在伤员身上 但我的指挥官看到了 |
[13:07] | Wish I took that one instead. | 我拍的要是这张就好了 |
[13:20] | Hammer Base, this is Hammer Two! | 铁锤基地 我是铁锤二号 |
[13:22] | Troops in contact! Heavy contact! | 军队交火 处于激战 |
[13:25] | Need QRF time now! | 现在需要快速反应部队 |
[13:29] | Hey. Easy, easy, easy, easy. I got you. Sit, sit, sit. | 镇定镇定 有我呢 坐下 |
[13:32] | That IED almost took my head off. | 炸弹差点炸掉了我的脑袋 |
[13:33] | Yeah. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 是 你不会有事 不会有事 |
[13:38] | He’s got a skull fracture, sir! | 他的颅骨受伤了 长官 |
[13:40] | Signs of increased pressure! | 有血压升高迹象 |
[13:41] | We gotta get him out of here! | 我们得送他出去 |
[13:42] | QRF’s still 10 mikes south! | 快速反应部队还在南方十分钟远处 |
[13:44] | Just keep talking to me. Come on. | 继续跟我说话 别停 |
[13:45] | Tell me — tell me another one of your dumb stories. | 再给我讲一个无聊的故事 |
[13:48] | The QRF is late. Should’ve been here 10 minutes ago! | 快速反应部队晚了 十分钟前就该到了 |
[13:52] | He’s losing consciousness! | 他要失去意识了 |
[13:53] | 10 mikes out! Do what you can! | 还有十分钟 想办法 |
[13:55] | – We don’t have that kind of time, sir! – Doctor? | -我们没时间了 长官 -医生 |
[13:58] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[14:11] | Hey, Doug. | 道格 |
[14:11] | Try not to move, okay? | 不要动 好吗 |
[14:12] | Get me out. I-I want out. | 让我出去 我要出去 |
[14:14] | – It’s just a few more seconds, Doug. – Let me outta here! | -只需要几秒 -放我出去 |
[14:16] | – I can’t take it! Hold on. Lay down, okay? We’re almost — | -我受不了了 -等等 躺下 就快 |
[14:20] | Doug. Doug, hey. | 道格 道格 |
[14:24] | Hey, Doug. It’s okay. | 道格 没事了 |
[14:25] | – Stay back! – It’s over. It’s over. | -别过来 -结束了 结束了 |
[14:27] | – It’s over. – Stay back! Stay back! | -结束了 -别过来 别过来 |
[14:28] | – It’s over. You’re okay. – Back! | -结束了 没事了 -走开 |
[14:29] | – Doug, we’re trying to help, okay? Doug. – Get away! | -道格 我们是想帮你 道格 -走 |
[14:33] | We’re trying to help, okay? Just calm — | 我们是在帮助你 好吗 镇定… |
[14:34] | Get away! Get away! Get away from me! Get away! | 走开 走开 离我远点 走开 |
[14:48] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:53] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[15:05] | – When did this happen? – Just now returning from X-ray. | -什么时候的事 -刚拍完X光片 |
[15:08] | – Whoa, what’s going on? – Acute stridor. | -怎么回事 -严重喘鸣 |
[15:10] | – Did you check on him? – I got…called away. | -你没看着他吗 -我被…叫走了 |
[15:13] | You may need to rethink that story if this goes south. | 出了事的话你最好编个更好的故事 |
[15:15] | – Did you give him any meds? – No. | -给他吃药了吗 -没有 |
[15:16] | No, I can rule out allergic reaction. | 好 至少排除了过敏反应 |
[15:19] | Serendipity view shows a dislocated clavicle | 前后位X片显示 锁骨错位 |
[15:21] | that’s compressing his airway and major vessels to the heart. | 压迫了他的气管和通往心脏的主要血管 |
[15:23] | – Kenny, start an IV. – I’m on it. | -肯尼 准备点滴 -在做了 |
[15:25] | Give him a third of morphine. Towel clip. | 注射三分之一毫升吗啡 布巾钳 |
[15:35] | – Vitals are stable. – Ah, his pulse is returning. | -生命特征稳定 -脉搏也恢复了 |
[15:38] | Okay, we’re not out of the woods yet. | 好的 还不算完全脱离危险 |
[15:43] | Okay, Senator, this will be over before you know it. | 好的 参议员先生 很快就会结束 |
[15:47] | Just like this debate. | 辩论也是一样 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna mop the floor with Glennon’s ass. | 我会大胜格伦农 |
[15:50] | Just let us know if you feel anything, okay? | 有什么感觉要告诉我们 好吗 |
[15:53] | Okay, just gonna grab hold of this. | 好的 抓稳这个 |
[15:59] | Got it. | 好了 |
[16:03] | And here we…go. | 这样…就好 |
[16:09] | Easy peasy. | 很简单 |
[16:16] | Okay, Senator. There you go. | 好了 参议员 结束了 |
[16:29] | Senator? | 参议员先生 |
[16:30] | – You okay? – Where does it hurt? | -你没事吧 -那里疼 |
[16:32] | – Oh, my head. I-It’s pounding. – He’s leaking spinal fluid. | -我的头 一跳一跳的疼 -脊髓液漏出 |
[16:35] | His wing was adhered to the dura. | 鹰翼黏到了硬膜 |
[16:36] | It tore when you pulled it out. | 拔出来的时候开裂了 |
[16:38] | Okay, Senator, let’s get you lying down. | 好的 参议员先生 请你重新躺好 |
[16:39] | Make — Make it stop. Make it stop, please. | 帮帮我 让它停下 拜托了 |
[16:41] | – Okay. – T.C., move. | -好的 -TC 让开 |
[16:43] | Jordan, let’s start infusion now. | 乔丹 开始输液 |
[16:53] | Infusion’s in. Senator, how are you feeling? | 输液开始 参议员先生 感觉如何 |
[16:56] | Same. You said that was gonna help. | 没好转 你说有用的 |
[16:59] | What the hell kind of hospital is this? | 这是什么破医院 |
[17:00] | Is this how you treat your vets? | 就这么对待老兵吗 |
[17:01] | We give all of our vets five-star treatment | 我们对所有老兵 包括现在对您 |
[17:04] | just like we’re giving you. | 都是最好的待遇 |
[17:05] | But it’s time to face some facts here. | 但现在必须面对现实了 |
[17:06] | This leak may need to be repaired surgically. | 脊液漏出可能需要手术修复 |
[17:09] | Great. So we’re starting all over again. | 真好 又回起点了 |
[17:11] | Is there anything you can do? | 有别的办法吗 |
[17:14] | – Blood patch? – Yeah. | -硬膜外自体血充填法 -是的 |
[17:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:17] | Blood from your vein is injected into the wound to plug the leak. | 将您的血液注入伤处 防止组织液流出 |
[17:19] | – It’s a common procedure. – This would be an uncommon application. | -普通手术 -但今天的情况不普通 |
[17:22] | Blood patch is usually for post lumbar puncture headaches. | 硬膜外自体血充填法一般治疗后腰椎穿刺头痛 |
[17:25] | But it might be your best option. | 但也许是你最好的选择 |
[17:28] | Fine. If you guys mess this one up, it’s your asses. | 好吧 如果再搞砸 倒霉的就是你们 |
[17:33] | No pressure. | 不是给你们压力 |
[17:38] | Doug? Doug, can you hear me? | 道格 道格 听得到吗 |
[17:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:43] | Oh, the Tap Code. My grandfather taught it to me. | 写敲击代码 爷爷曾经教过我 |
[17:47] | It’s a form of communication that prisoners | 这是囚犯和像道格这样的战俘之间的交流方式 |
[17:49] | and POWs like Doug have used for over a century. | 已经用了一百多年 |
[17:53] | You tap down then across for each letter. | 不同的敲击方式代表不同的字母 |
[17:57] | The things you know. | 只有你才懂这些 |
[18:10] | Maybe we should just call security? | 或者我们应该叫保安过来 |
[18:12] | Shut up. It’s not like YouTube. | 别说话 这不像上YouTube看视频那么快 |
[18:14] | It takes a minute to figure it out. | 要花点时间才能解出来 |
[18:23] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[18:25] | Food. Food. He’s hungry. | 食物 他饿了 |
[18:25] | Tell him that we’re on it. | 告诉他我们去找食物了 |
[18:42] | I gotta say, you’re one cool chick. | 我得说你真厉害 |
[18:46] | All right. | 好 |
[18:50] | Sorry, Cain. I know I messed up. | 凯恩 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[18:52] | – Yeah, you think? – Cain. | -不然呢 -凯恩 |
[18:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样 |
[18:55] | Dislocated clavicle, could’ve been worse. | 锁骨脱臼 本来可能更严重 |
[18:57] | Well, make sure it’s not. An agent just called | 千万别 刚刚一位联邦调查局 |
[18:59] | from the FBI’s Hate Crimes Task Force. | 仇恨犯罪工作组的特工打电话过来 |
[19:02] | One of his local undercovers is missing. | 他们有一名当地卧底失踪了 |
[19:04] | – This guy’s a Fed? – And a Navy vet. | -他是联邦调查局的 -还是海军老兵 |
[19:07] | – That’s him. – Yeah. | -这是他 -是的 |
[19:09] | I’ll let them know. | 要让他们知道 |
[19:09] | Whatever he needs, you do. | 不管他需要什么 我们都会提供 |
[19:12] | There’s a lot of eyes on this now. | 现在很多人盯着这里 |
[19:13] | – You come get me if there’s any problems. – Yeah. | -有什么问题来找我 -好 |
[19:18] | You locked your patient, Doug, in the CT. | 你们把患者道格锁在了CT室 |
[19:21] | Yeah, we used The Tap Code to coax him out. | 我们用敲击代码把他哄出来了 |
[19:23] | We think he was flashing back to his days in captivity. He was a POW. | 我们觉得他回想起了被囚的日子 他之前是战俘 |
[19:26] | Interesting. It says he’s got a shrapnel in his head, | 有趣 这里说他头部里有炸弹碎片 |
[19:29] | but the CT was negative. | 但CT没照到 |
[19:31] | I pulled his records from the V.A. | 我调了他在老兵医院的记录 |
[19:32] | He’s done a lot over the years– | 他在那里接受了很多年的治疗 |
[19:34] | cognitive therapy, medications. | 认知疗法 药物治疗 |
[19:36] | He even tried psychiatric help. | 甚至还有精神病治疗 |
[19:37] | This is crazy. Doug didn’t ask for drugs. | 这疯了吧 道格没让我们开药 |
[19:40] | He shies away from attention. | 也不想别人关注到他 |
[19:41] | Why would he drive himself broke chasing a lie? | 为什么他要撒谎 把自己逼成那样 |
[19:43] | That’s because Doug doesn’t think he’s lying. | 因为道格认为他没有撒谎 |
[19:45] | He has Somatic Delusional Disorder. | 他有躯体妄想症 |
[19:46] | It’s when a patient has delusions of a physical defect | 这个病让他觉得自己有躯体上的缺陷 |
[19:48] | or medical condition even when none exists, | 或者感到不适 就算没有真实症状出现 |
[19:51] | and those treatments are usually ineffective against it. | 那些疗法通常都不管用 |
[19:53] | So what options do we have now? | 那我们现在能怎么办 |
[19:54] | Well, there’s one, but it’s unconventional. | 方法倒是有 但不是常规办法 |
[19:57] | – Yeah? – Anesthesia, a small incision, | -说说看 -给他打麻醉 |
[20:00] | and then we send Doug on his way | 开个小切口 让道格觉得 |
[20:02] | thinking that the shrapnel’s gone. | 我们已经把炸弹碎片取出来了 |
[20:05] | The shrapnel that isn’t there. | 本来就没有炸弹碎片 |
[20:07] | – Like a sham surgery. – Absolutely not. No. | -就像做个假手术 -绝对不行 |
[20:10] | We’ve had enough shortcuts around here tonight. | 今晚我们投机取巧太多次了 |
[20:12] | And, Paul, think. | 保罗 认真想想 |
[20:13] | Any sham procedure carries all the same risks | 假手术和真手术有同样的风险 |
[20:15] | as a real one does — bleeding, infection, | 比如 流血 感染 |
[20:18] | complications from anesthesia. | 麻醉并发症 |
[20:19] | And that’s not even getting into all the ethical issues. | 而且还没算假手术引起的道德问题 |
[20:21] | No, no. Just — Scott, just talk to him, okay? | 不 斯科特 先跟他聊一聊 好吗 |
[20:23] | Just listen, please. | 听听他的故事 |
[20:34] | We gotta get him out of here! | 我们要带他离开这里 |
[20:35] | Stay and cover! | 别乱动 找好掩护 |
[20:37] | Shea? Shea. Shea, come on. No, no, no, no, no. | 西伊 西伊 加油 撑住 |
[20:41] | No, no, no, no, no. Shea! Shea! | 不 不 西伊 西伊 |
[20:45] | Get up! Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 起来 |
[20:53] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[20:56] | – Evac is here! Prepare to move! – Shea! | -救援队来了 准备撤退 -西伊 |
[21:15] | – Sweep it clear, men! – Yes, sir, Captain Arnold! | -士兵们 清场 -阿诺德上尉 收到 |
[21:24] | Drew. It’s Ananya. She needs you. | 德鲁 阿纳尼娅出事了 你去看看 |
[21:31] | – Ananya, are you okay? – Yeah. | -阿纳尼娅 还好吗 -没事 |
[21:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[21:34] | Nature was calling. I couldn’t find the switch. | 想上洗手间 但没找到灯的开关 |
[21:36] | So I just went in the dark. | 所以就摸黑进来了 |
[21:38] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[21:39] | It was until I was finished. | 是很厉害 直到我解决完 |
[21:41] | Tried to find the door. I guess the wall found me first. | 想找门出去 但还没找到就撞墙上了 |
[21:43] | Yeah, well, if you’re looking for attention, | 想引起注意的话 |
[21:45] | there are simpler ways to get it. | 有别的简单点的方法 |
[21:47] | You’re telling me. | 这还用你说 |
[21:50] | I took a million photos and — Never mind. | 我拍了上百万张照片 还是别说了 |
[21:53] | No, no. What were you gonna say? | 不 继续 你想说什么 |
[21:56] | I took a million photos of soldiers at their best | 我给士兵们拍了上百万张好照片 |
[21:58] | that almost nobody ever saw. | 但几乎没有人关注过 |
[21:59] | I accidentally take one at their worst, | 不小心拍了一张有损士兵声誉的照片 |
[22:01] | and it’s all anyone remembers. | 这下所有人都记住了 |
[22:03] | Right, well, you just gotta keep at it. | 你只要坚持下去 |
[22:05] | Give them something else to remember you by. | 他们会因为别的事情记住你的 |
[22:08] | Yeah, well, you definitely got a bruise. | 很明显你擦伤了 |
[22:11] | Mollie, why don’t you get her to her room? | 莫莉 带她回病房吧 |
[22:12] | – And I’ll check on you later. – Yeah, yeah. | -我一会儿来看你 -好 |
[22:15] | Whoa, whoa. Easy there, Turbo. | 美女 慢点 |
[22:19] | Ananya, how many fingers am I holding up? | 阿纳尼娅 这是几根手指 |
[22:20] | Hopefully more than just the middle one. | 应该不只有中指 |
[22:22] | Night blindness, peripheral vision loss. | 夜盲 周边视力减退 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna call the ophthalmologist. | 我得找眼科医生 |
[22:26] | See if she can see you tonight, okay? | 看她今晚能不能检查你 |
[22:28] | – Wait, there’s no need for that. – Why is that? | -等等 不需要了 -为什么 |
[22:31] | I already know I’m going blind. | 我已经知道我会失明了 |
[22:42] | Almost done, sir. | 马上就好 医生 |
[22:44] | How are his vitals? | 生命体征怎么样 |
[22:48] | He’s getting more tachycardic. | 心动过速加重了 |
[22:51] | – Try to stay still. – These images are taking forever to download. | -别动 -图片下载得太慢了 |
[22:53] | Recycle blood pressure. | 重新测血压 |
[23:02] | His pressure just tanked. | 血压骤降 |
[23:03] | – What’s happening? – He’s bleeding internally. | -怎么了 -他正在内出血 |
[23:05] | Get a surgeon. Tell them to get to the OR | 找外科医生 在我们失去一名联调局探员前 |
[23:06] | – before we lose an FBI agent. – I’m on it. | -让医生到手术室就位 -好 |
[23:12] | It’s called Retinitis Pigmentosa. | 是视网膜色素变性 |
[23:15] | It’s an inherited, degenerative eye disease. | 这是一种遗传性 退行性的眼病 |
[23:19] | Yeah, well, that explains the night blindness | 这能解释夜盲 |
[23:22] | and the tunnel vision. Follow my finger. | 和管状视野 看我的手指 |
[23:25] | Ah. Vitamin supplements and acetazolamide might help. | 维生素补充剂和乙酰唑胺可能有用 |
[23:28] | But they won’t stop it, and I can’t afford them, anyway. | 但不能阻止恶化 反正我也用不起 |
[23:31] | – V.A. will pay for it. -No, they won’t. | -退伍军人管理处会付钱的 -他们不会的 |
[23:33] | It’s a pre-existing condition, not service-related. | 这是入伍前就有的疾病 和服役无关 |
[23:37] | Then we’ll think of something else. | 那我们再想办法 |
[23:38] | We don’t give up on people. | 我们不会放弃患者的 |
[23:40] | If only I met you a couple years ago. | 如果我几年前碰到你就好了 |
[23:42] | It’s too late, doc. It’s not reversible. | 现在太迟了 医生 这病不可逆 |
[23:45] | I already accepted that I’m going to be blind. | 我已经接受了我会失明的事实 |
[23:47] | That why you’re so trigger-happy chasing Xavier Arnold? | 所以你才像连珠炮一样地追问泽维尔·阿诺德 |
[23:50] | My freelance work is all I have. Soon, I won’t have that. | 我只剩下我的自由职业了 很快它也要没了 |
[23:54] | My instructor at AIT told us that we were like infantry. | AIT的老师说我们就像步兵 |
[23:59] | We had film, they had bullets, | 我们用相机 他们用子弹 |
[24:01] | but all of us had to make each shot count. | 但我们都要让每一次按动都值得 |
[24:04] | “Make it matter,” He used to say. | 「让它有价值」 他以前这么说 |
[24:09] | I just wanna matter again before my time runs out. | 我只是希望在我的时间用完之前再有价值一次 |
[24:12] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[24:14] | Maybe I can snap a photo and get a quote from the Senator | 也许我能在参议员走之前抓拍照片 |
[24:16] | before he leaves. | 和他简短谈谈 |
[24:18] | Telling his story is helping me rewrite my own. | 讲出他的故事就是在帮助我改写自己的故事 |
[24:21] | God knows I need to. | 我真的需要这么做 |
[24:22] | Well, there’s always a light in the darkness. | 黑暗中也是有光明的 |
[24:25] | If you find it, let me know. | 如果你找到了要告诉我 |
[24:34] | You mess this one up, too? | 这次你也搞砸了 |
[24:35] | Seem more like a butcher than a doctor to me, Callahan. | 你不像医生 倒像个屠夫 卡拉翰 |
[24:38] | Didn’t mess up. I just tried | 不是搞砸 我只是试了一下 |
[24:39] | something that didn’t work out, all right? | 但没成功 好吗 |
[24:40] | Medicine is not a perfect science. | 医学不是完美的科学 |
[24:42] | I was just busting balls. At ease, Ranger. | 我在开玩笑 放松 游骑兵 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | – Hey, can I keep this? – Yeah, I don’t see why not. | -我能留着这个吗 -可以 |
[24:49] | – It’d make a hell of an addition to the trophy room. – Yeah. | -是个很好的战利品 -是的 |
[24:51] | – Put it with my stuff, please. – Yeah, sure. | -请帮我把它和我的东西放在一起 -好 |
[24:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:57] | – When did you get your tab? -’97, back when it was hard. | -你什么时候毕业的 -艰难的1997年 |
[25:01] | -Right. -You? | -好吧 -你呢 |
[25:03] | ’04. Started in ’04. Got recycled a couple times. | 2004年开始的 重来了好几次 |
[25:07] | -Slow learner. -Always. | -学得慢 -总是这样 |
[25:09] | You go straight through? | 你一次过了 |
[25:10] | Yep. Second phase was a bitch, though. | 对 但第二阶段太苦了 |
[25:14] | You mean mountain phase? | 你是指山地阶段 |
[25:15] | Yeah, mountains. | 对 山地 |
[25:18] | It was the desert phase I found hardest, you know, | 我觉得沙漠阶段最苦 |
[25:20] | it’s just, uh, I couldn’t beat the heat. | 那么热我受不了 |
[25:22] | Yeah, that one…was rough, too. | 对 那也很苦 |
[25:27] | – Okay, um, I’m gonna be back in a minute. – Okay. | -我一会儿回来 -好 |
[25:34] | Lead the way, Ranger. | 上吧 游骑兵 |
[25:41] | Hello, Doug. I’m Dr. Scott Clemmens. | 你好 道格 我是斯科特·克莱门斯医生 |
[25:43] | I’m the Chief of Surgery here. | 我是这里的外科主任 |
[25:45] | Hope you’re feeling better, and you’ve enjoyed your dinner. | 希望你好点了 晚饭吃得好吗 |
[25:47] | Well, doc, you go years without a good meal, | 医生 如果你很多年没吃过好的 |
[25:50] | you enjoy every one after. | 那之后每一餐你都会吃得很高兴 |
[25:51] | If you ate here every night, you might not. | 如果你每天晚上都在这儿吃 就不觉得好 |
[25:55] | I appreciate you believing me. | 感谢你相信我 |
[25:57] | It’s been my experience that that’s the exception, not the rule. | 我的经验表明这次是例外 不是常规 |
[26:01] | You know, the most important thing during my captivity | 我被关起来时最重要的事情 |
[26:03] | was keeping the faith. | 就是保持信念 |
[26:06] | You ever hear of a Missing Man Table? | 你听说过追悼餐桌吗 |
[26:11] | It’s a tribute at military dining halls to those who can’t be with us. | 是军队餐厅对已亡战友的悼念方式 |
[26:17] | A symbol of faith with the missing. | 象征着已亡人的信念 |
[26:20] | Each item on the table represents | 桌上的每样东西代表了 |
[26:22] | a different way of honoring them. | 不同的纪念他们的方式 |
[26:25] | A lemon, not an orange, | 柠檬 而不是橘子 |
[26:28] | for the bitter fate of the missing. | 代表已亡战友的苦命 |
[26:32] | Salt, for the tears of the families waiting. | 盐 代表家人等待的泪水 |
[26:37] | And…an inverted glass | 倒置的杯子 |
[26:42] | for those who cannot partake. | 代表不能参与的人 |
[26:46] | It’s a beautiful tradition, Doug. | 这是个感人的传统 道格 |
[26:49] | You must be as proud of your service as we certainly are. | 你一定和我们一样 对你为国效力感到骄傲 |
[26:52] | Before I was shot down, I was a damn good pilot. | 在我被击落前 我是个一流的飞行员 |
[26:57] | Trained others, kept rookies alive. | 培训别人 保护菜鸟 |
[26:58] | I was making a difference. | 我发挥了很大的作用 |
[27:01] | But when I was captured, it all stopped. | 但当我被抓后 这些全都没有了 |
[27:05] | That day my service stopped, it just went away. | 自从我军伍生涯断送后 这些都烟消云散了 |
[27:09] | While other guys were still fighting, | 其他的战友仍在奋战 |
[27:11] | I was signing statements against my country. | 我却签下了背叛国家的声明 |
[27:13] | It’s hard to take pride in that. | 真的很难引以为傲 |
[27:17] | Well, Doug, you were — you were tortured. | 道格 你受尽了折磨 |
[27:20] | Any of us would’ve done the same. | 换了我们谁都会这样做的 |
[27:22] | But you didn’t. I did. | 但背叛国家的人不是你 是我 |
[27:25] | I endured what I could, but… | 我尽力忍受了 但是… |
[27:28] | Every man has his limit. | 每个人都有忍耐的极限 |
[27:30] | I guess I hit mine and now… | 我想我达到了我的极限 而现在… |
[27:35] | I just want the pain to go away. | 我只想让疼痛消失 |
[27:37] | So, doc, uh… what about that surgery? | 医生 手术如何了 |
[27:47] | We’re still working on it, sir. | 我们还在研究方案 先生 |
[27:52] | Been waiting 50 years, | 我已经等了50年了 |
[27:54] | I guess a few more hours won’t hurt. | 也不差这一会儿了 |
[28:09] | Well, you were right. It’s a hell of a story. | 你说得对 这真是令人心碎 |
[28:12] | Hell of a man. | 可怜的人 |
[28:14] | Exactly. He spent all of his money hunting down this demon, | 是啊 他倾尽所有只为赶走自己的心魔 |
[28:17] | and real or imagined, it is killing him. | 不管是真是假 都在蚕食着他 |
[28:20] | He’s a hero and, you know, if we put him out now, | 他是位英雄 如果我们现在让他出院 |
[28:22] | he may never come back. | 他可能再也回不来了 |
[28:24] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[28:26] | We’ve been working really hard for the V.A. | 我们为退役军人管理处忙得这么辛苦 |
[28:29] | It’s time to put the V.A. to work for us. | 现在该让他们为我们做点事了 |
[28:46] | What’s this all about? | 这是要干什么 |
[28:47] | This is your service continuing to serve. | 你的军伍生涯可以延续了 |
[28:52] | Hank Hughes, Afghanistan. | 汉克·休斯 阿富汗 |
[28:54] | Date of capture — 1 October 2009. | 被俘日期 2009年10月1号 |
[28:59] | Paul Adkins, Vietnam. | 保罗·艾坚斯 越南 |
[29:01] | Date of capture — 10 June 1972. | 被俘日期 1972年6月10号 |
[29:08] | Rosa Estrada, Desert Storm. | 洛萨·埃斯特拉达 沙漠风暴行动 |
[29:09] | Date of capture — 30 January 1991. | 被俘日期 1991年1月30日 |
[29:12] | Each one of these veterans were prisoners of war since Vietnam. | 这些退伍军人都曾是自越战以来的战俘 |
[29:16] | And lessons they learned from your captivity, | 他们因为吸取了你被俘时的经验 |
[29:18] | helped them survive their own captivity with honor. | 才得以荣誉地平安归来 |
[29:21] | They all returned to their families sooner | 他们能更快地回到家人身边 |
[29:23] | because of you, Doug. | 这都归功于你 道格 |
[29:26] | – This is amazing. – That’s gotta feel good, | -这太好了 -这感觉应该很好吧 |
[29:30] | seeing the impact you’ve had on those that followed | 看见你对这些跟随着你的脚步的 |
[29:32] | in your footsteps, Doug. | 人们的影响 道格 |
[29:34] | No, it’s — it’s great. It — It feels great. | 确实 这很好 这感觉很棒 |
[29:38] | Thank you guys for this. | 谢谢你们为我这么做 |
[29:40] | I can’t tell you how much it means to me and… | 我说不出这对我 |
[29:44] | to the guys that didn’t make it back. | 还有那些为国捐躯的人有多重要 |
[29:51] | It’s gonna feel even better once I get this shrapnel removed. | 等我把这个弹片取出来感觉会更好的 |
[29:57] | Best day of my life. | 这辈子最美好的一天了 |
[30:00] | Thank you guys so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[30:04] | – Welcome home, brother. – Welcome home, Doug. | -欢迎回家 兄弟 -欢迎回家 道格 |
[30:07] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:11] | Hey. Hey. I noticed you didn’t seem | 我发现你看到老战友 |
[30:14] | too thrilled in there to see your war buddy, Xavier Arnold. | 并没有很激动 泽维尔·阿诺德 |
[30:16] | No, no, your buddy. Not mine. | 不 不 是你的战友 不是我的 |
[30:18] | Yeah, about that. Okay, so, um, | 是吗 好吧 |
[30:21] | he said he went to Ranger school in ’97. | 他说他1997年上过游骑兵学校 |
[30:23] | When I mentioned desert phase, he went along with it. | 我说到沙漠阶段时 他也随声附和了 |
[30:26] | But desert phase hasn’t been a part of training since ’95. | 但沙漠阶段1995年后就被剔除出训练内容了 |
[30:29] | And anybody’s who’s been in the school would know that. | 学校的人都知道 |
[30:32] | So I checked his medical records, | 所以我查了下他的医疗记录 |
[30:33] | and there’s no sign he ever reported to the school. | 上面根本没有他去学校报道过的记录 |
[30:35] | So I think he’s lying. | 所以我觉得他在撒谎 |
[30:37] | Yeah, uh, well, it’s amazing what people will see | 是啊 当人们不再对他趋之若鹜时 |
[30:40] | when they remove their noses from his ass. | 能看到的东西真是有趣 |
[30:43] | You don’t seem too surprised by this. | 你看起来一点也不惊讶 |
[30:45] | Is that why you hate him? | 所以你才讨厌他吗 |
[30:47] | No. He’s done far worse. | 不是 他干的坏事恶劣多了 |
[30:54] | Should’ve been here sooner. | 应该更早来的 |
[30:55] | That’s enough, Alister. | 够了 阿利斯特 |
[30:56] | They were on a 10-minute string | 他们电话占线十分钟 |
[30:57] | and they took their sweet-ass time and they got here in 20. | 然后慢悠悠地二十分钟才赶到这里 |
[31:00] | Make sure it’s clear! | 仔细检查这里 |
[31:01] | Their one job is to answer our call, | 他们的任务就是接我们的电话 |
[31:03] | and if they would’ve answered it on time, | 如果他们能及时接听 |
[31:05] | – then Shea would still be alive. – I said that’s enough. | -西伊就不会死 -我说了够了 |
[31:09] | – We’ve cleared the perimeter, sir. – What about up there? | -周围已经搜查过了 长官 -那边呢 |
[31:12] | Hey, numb nuts. Numb nuts, I’m talking to you. | 蠢货 蠢货 我和你说话呢 |
[31:16] | You know how to tell time? | 你知道怎么看时间吗 |
[31:17] | Is there a problem, Sergeant? | 有什么问题吗 中士 |
[31:18] | No problem, sir. Just a long day. | 没问题 长官 只是辛苦了一天 |
[31:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:27] | It was him. 10 minutes late. | 就是他 迟到了十分钟 |
[31:29] | So every time he’s on the news or doing an interview, | 所以每次他上了新闻或是接受采访 |
[31:32] | I’ve had to watch him embellish that battle | 我都只能看着他吹嘘那场战斗 |
[31:34] | and his role in it more and more. | 不断夸大自己的贡献 |
[31:35] | Okay, so why don’t you call him out on it? | 好吧 那你怎么不揭穿他 |
[31:38] | I just figured it would drudge up more stuff than it’s worth. | 那样做会牵扯进更多事 不值得 |
[31:40] | And now it’s killing you? | 现在你受不了了吗 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Yeah, now it’s killing me. | 对 现在我受不了了 |
[31:44] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也忍受不了了 |
[31:45] | Let’s go nail his ass. Come on. | 我们去给他点教训 来 |
[31:49] | Can you finish filling this out? | 你能把这个填完吗 |
[31:50] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[31:56] | Hey, guys. Hey. Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[31:59] | To expose a fraud. | 去曝光一个骗子 |
[32:00] | That scumbag, Xavier Arnold embellished his record, | 那混蛋 泽维尔·阿诺德对自己的档案弄虚作假 |
[32:03] | God knows what else. | 天知道他还干了什么 |
[32:04] | I really need both of you to consider what you’re about to do. | 我真的希望你俩能慎重考虑接下来的行动 |
[32:06] | No, no, every time that guy takes credit for being a Ranger, | 不不 每一次那家伙说自己是个游骑兵 |
[32:09] | he pisses on my brother’s grave. | 就好像他在我兄弟的坟墓上撒了泡尿 |
[32:10] | He’s dishonoring the sacrifice | 他实在侮辱我和瑞克 |
[32:11] | Rick and I made, and countless others. | 还有不计其数的人所做的牺牲 |
[32:13] | No, he’s gotta be put in his place. | 这不对 他应该被挫挫锐气 |
[32:14] | Okay, but at what cost? | 好吧 不过以何代价 |
[32:16] | What do you mean, “What cost”? | 什么叫「什么代价」 |
[32:17] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你们说的是真的 |
[32:18] | then I don’t like him any more than you do, | 那我和你们一样不喜欢他 |
[32:19] | but like it or not, he’s done good things. | 可是不管喜不喜欢 他做了些好事 |
[32:22] | This hospital is treating more veterans | 这家医院救治的退伍军人 |
[32:25] | than it ever has before, and that’s because of him. | 比以前任何时候都多 正是因为他 |
[32:27] | And if you expose him, that all goes away. | 而如果你们曝光他 那这些就都没了 |
[32:29] | Jordan, you never served. | 乔丹 你没有服过役 |
[32:31] | – You wouldn’t understand. – I’ve never served? | -你不会明白 -我没服过役? |
[32:32] | No, you’ve never served. You wouldn’t get it. | 对 你没服过役 你不会明白 |
[32:33] | Oh, was I serving when I waited for you | 那我在等你从三次不同的派驻回家 |
[32:35] | to come home from three different tours, | 每一次电话响都心惊胆战 |
[32:37] | jumping every time the phone rang | 或是每次见到车道上停着一辆车 |
[32:39] | or a car pulled in the driveway, | 都向上帝祈祷他们不是带来你的噩耗时 |
[32:40] | – and I was praying to God that it wasn’t news about you. – No. | -都不算服役吗 -不 |
[32:42] | Or when I nursed Annie through rehab | 还有在萨德去服役和之后他去世时 |
[32:45] | when Thad was gone, and again when he died. | 我在安妮戒毒期间照顾她的时候 |
[32:47] | Was I serving then? I may never have worn a uniform, | 我是不是在服役 我可能从未穿过军装 |
[32:50] | but you don’t dare tell me that I never served. | 但是你胆敢说我没有服过役 |
[32:52] | It’s not the same, okay? I’m sorry, but it’s not. | 那不一样好吗 很抱歉 那不一样 |
[32:54] | And anybody who’s gonna tell a lie like that — | 而任何人说那样的谎言 |
[32:55] | Listen, I hear you. I hear both of you. | 我听到你们的话了 我明白你们的想法 |
[32:56] | Hey, both — Jordan, listen. | 你们两个 乔丹 听着 |
[32:58] | I respect what you went through, but you weren’t there, | 我尊重你的遭遇 但是你没有上过战场 |
[33:00] | and you didn’t see what I saw, | 你没有看到我看见的 |
[33:01] | you haven’t seen what he’s seen. | 你没有看到他看到的 |
[33:03] | Xavier Arnold is a liar. | 泽维尔·阿诺德是个骗子 |
[33:04] | He’s exploiting real heroes for his own personal gain, | 他在利用真正的英雄来谋取他的利益 |
[33:07] | and I’m not gonna stand for it, and neither should you. | 而我不能容忍 你也不应该 |
[33:09] | He needs to be held accountable. | 他应该对自己的行为做出说明 |
[33:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | I really want you guys to consider | 我真的希望你们两个能考虑一下 |
[33:15] | what you’re about to do. | 你们要做的事情 |
[33:17] | Because the second and third order effects, | 因为接下来甚至之后的影响 |
[33:18] | they go way beyond your world. | 会远超过你们的想象 |
[33:42] | Excuse me, I have an event I need to get to. | 抱歉 我有个活动要去参加 |
[33:43] | Ah, just tell them you’re going to be late. | 告诉他们你要晚一点到 |
[33:45] | I’m sure they won’t mind. | 我肯定他们不会在意 |
[33:46] | You have a bad habit of showing up on your own time. | 你反正都有个随心所欲不守时的坏毛病 |
[33:48] | I beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[33:49] | Mac’s memorial, Taji Qasr. | 麦克的追悼会 塔吉港口 |
[33:53] | You were there. I knew I recognized you. | 你也去了 我认出你了 |
[33:56] | That’s right, asshole. | 是的 人渣 |
[33:58] | And I know what you did and didn’t do. | 而且我知道你什么做过什么没做过 |
[34:05] | How dare you accuse me of that. | 你怎么敢对我做那样的指控 |
[34:06] | Well, that’s how all you PX Rangers get away with it. | 这就是你们这些假游骑兵怎么蒙混过关的 |
[34:08] | Nobody does ask the question. | 没有人会问问题 |
[34:10] | You carved a political career out of a false military one, Arnold. | 你以假的入伍档案铸造了你的政治生涯 阿诺德 |
[34:15] | That’s stolen valor. | 你是在盗窃英勇事迹 |
[34:18] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做什么都行 |
[34:21] | I’ll say anything. | 让我说什么都行 |
[34:22] | Just please don’t expose me. Not now. | 请不要曝光我 至少不是现在 |
[34:24] | Shut up. Get over here. | 闭嘴 过来 |
[34:28] | See that woman right there with the camera? | 看到那个拿着相机的女士了吗 |
[34:31] | Her name is Ananya. | 她的名字叫阿纳尼娅 |
[34:32] | She’s a vet, | 她是个退伍兵 |
[34:33] | and for some reason, a big fan of yours. | 由于某种原因是你的超级粉丝 |
[34:35] | She got a raw deal in the service, | 她在服役时受到了不公平待遇 |
[34:37] | and she’s going blind now. And you’re gonna fix it. | 她现在要失明了 而你要负责解决 |
[34:40] | How the hell can I do that? | 我怎么能解决 |
[34:41] | By adding her to your communications team. | 把她加到你的宣传团队里 |
[34:43] | My staff’s full. | 我的团队满员了 |
[34:45] | Are you a complete moron? | 你是不是傻 |
[34:47] | We can’t tee this up for you any better. | 我们没法帮你再准备得更周全了 |
[34:49] | It’s a blind vet in need of employment. | 这是位需要就业的盲人退伍军人 |
[34:52] | You are gonna hire her permanently. | 你得永久地雇用她 |
[34:54] | Look, you’ve been doing some good things for veterans. | 听着 你在为退伍军人做一些好事 |
[34:57] | Keep that up, make sure Ananya’s a part of it, | 继续保持下去 保证阿纳尼娅也能享受到 |
[35:00] | won’t be any problem. | 就不会有任何问题 |
[35:01] | But you slip up just once, | 但是一旦你出任何差错 |
[35:03] | I’ll make sure the truth sets you free. | 我会保证用真相给你自由 |
[35:09] | Arnold. One more thing. | 阿诺德 还有一件事 |
[35:11] | Keep Taji Qasr out of your mouth. | 别再说塔吉港口的事了 |
[35:14] | You didn’t earn that right. | 你没有那个资格 |
[35:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:22] | – Senator Xavier Arnold. – Hi, Senator. | -我是参议员泽维尔·阿诺德 -你好参议员 |
[35:25] | Great, that should do it. Thank you. | 很好 应该没问题了 谢谢 |
[35:29] | Oh, hey. Is this, uh, this our undercover protestor? | 这是那位卧底抗议者吗 |
[35:31] | That it is. He’s all fixed up. | 是的 他已经没事了 |
[35:32] | T.C. Callahan, | TC·卡拉翰 |
[35:33] | meet Special Agent Clark Doss. FBI. | 这位是联调局特别探员克拉克·多斯 |
[35:35] | Hey. You’re a squid, I hear. | 你好 听说你是海军 |
[35:37] | Yes, sir. And I hear you’re a ground pounder. | 是的 我听说你是陆军的 |
[35:39] | Don’t be jealous. | 别嫉妒 |
[35:41] | Not in the least. | 一点也不 |
[35:43] | Anyway, my apologies. You know, much respect | 不管怎样 我向你道歉 对你的所作所为 |
[35:45] | to what you were doing, but, uh, damn, you’re good. | 很是敬佩 但是 你很厉害 |
[35:48] | Really wanted to clock you. | 之前真的很想揍你 |
[35:49] | Yeah, I hated spewing that hateful garbage. | 我讨厌说出那些充满仇恨的屁话 |
[35:52] | But it was worth it to put those guys away. | 但是能把那些家伙送进监狱就是值得的 |
[35:54] | I just talked to my boss, and he said that | 我刚和我上司谈过 他说 |
[35:56] | my undercover work gave them enough to put | 我的卧底工作足够 |
[35:58] | The Covenant Order’s leader away for a while so… | 将契约会的首领关起来一段时间了 所以 |
[36:01] | It’s the best news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的消息了 |
[36:06] | Hey, thanks for covering for me with Scott. | 谢谢你帮我在斯科特那里打掩护 |
[36:08] | Yeah, no problem. I get it. | 没什么 我懂的 |
[36:09] | Sometimes passion gets the best of us. | 有时冲动会胜过一切 |
[36:13] | We really appreciate you doing this for us. | 我们真的很感激你为我们做这些 |
[36:15] | Yeah, we know it’s not something you normally do. | 是啊 我们知道这不是你通常会做的事 |
[36:17] | Well, sometimes for a guy like Doug, | 有的时候为了像道格这样的人 |
[36:19] | you gotta break the rules. | 你就得打破常规了 |
[36:20] | All right, Doug, we’re here to take you to surgery. | 好了 道格 我们来带你去做手术 |
[36:42] | Can’t tell you all how much it means to me and my family, | 无法形容这对我和我的家庭来说意味着什么 |
[36:45] | and I know a lot of you are wondering | 我知道你们中有很多人想知道 |
[36:47] | how I feel about this morning’s events. | 我如何看待今天早上发生的事件 |
[36:49] | All I have to say to that is, | 我只想说 |
[36:51] | I guess a little freedom never hurt anybody, am I right? | 一点点自由无伤大雅 对吗 |
[36:56] | – Douche. – Drew, great news. | -二货 -德鲁 好消息 |
[36:58] | Senator Arnold offered me a job. | 阿诺德参议员给我提供了份工作 |
[37:00] | He’s been following my blog for years. He’s a big fan of my work. | 他关注我博客好多年了 他很喜欢我的作品 |
[37:03] | That’s awesome. When do you start? | 很棒 你什么时候开始新工作 |
[37:05] | Right now. He sent a car | 现在 我一出院 |
[37:06] | to take me to the debate as soon as I was discharged. | 他就派车带我去辩论会 |
[37:09] | I’m gonna matter again, Drew. | 我又成有用之人了 德鲁 |
[37:11] | You always matter. You just didn’t know it. | 你一直都有用 你只是不知道而已 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:22] | Respiratory therapist to… | 呼吸治疗员 |
[37:24] | Hey, you got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[37:30] | Look, I just wanted to make sure you understood why | 我只是想确定你明白为什么 |
[37:32] | I couldn’t give you a definite answer about staying. | 关于留不留下 我无法给你确定回应 |
[37:34] | What, you think I don’t know? | 什么 你以为我不知道吗 |
[37:37] | You can’t walk down one side of the street | 你不能走在街这边 |
[37:39] | without wishing you were on the other. | 想着你在街那边 |
[37:42] | Yeah, except now the streets are here or Syria. | 是啊 但如今这街是在这里或叙利亚 |
[37:45] | Or Afghanistan or Iraq. | 或是阿富汗 或在伊拉克 |
[37:48] | Knowing you is like being in that movie “Groundhog Day.” | 知道你就像在电影《土拨鼠之日》之中一样 |
[37:53] | “Ned! Ned Ryerson?” | 「奈德 奈德·莱尔森」 |
[37:59] | We miss you. | 我们想你了 |
[38:02] | We do. You’re a part of this family. | 我们真的很想你 你是这个家庭的一员 |
[38:04] | You know, we lost Topher and Mac, | 你知道我们失去了陶福和麦克 |
[38:06] | and we really don’t wanna lose you. | 我们真的不想失去你 |
[38:10] | Your coming and your going, | 你来来去去 |
[38:12] | it’s sort of a play on everyone’s emotions. | 都影响着我们大家的情感 |
[38:15] | And, um, if you’re gonna be here, | 如果你要留下 |
[38:19] | and we’re gonna commit to you being here, | 我们就做好你留下的准备 |
[38:20] | then we want the same commitment in return. | 但我们也想你要留下来的承诺 |
[38:25] | Okay, you’re right. | 好了 你说得对 |
[38:28] | Can I have a few more days? | 能给我几天考虑一下吗 |
[38:30] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with Annie, | 我一直在试着和安妮联系 |
[38:32] | and she’s not answering my calls. | 但她不接我的电话 |
[38:35] | I still need to get my head around this Mac, Topher… | 我还得消化一下麦克和陶福的事 |
[38:37] | Yeah, no. I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:39] | – Okay. – Yeah, you know where to find me. | -好吧 -你知道到哪找我 |
[38:43] | – I wouldn’t know what to do if I couldn’t. – Yeah. | -如果找不到你 我不知道怎么办 -对 |
[39:43] | – Drew. – Hey. | -德鲁 -你好 |
[39:46] | It’s a long day, huh? | 漫长的一天 |
[39:49] | Long night. | 漫长的一晚 |
[39:50] | – Yeah. – Long week. | -是啊 -漫长的一周 |
[39:51] | Mac, Ananya, Xavier Arnold, | 麦克 阿纳尼娅 泽维尔·阿诺德 |
[39:55] | it brings stuff up. | 让人想起很多 |
[39:57] | It’s that battle, huh? The one that T.C. mentioned. | 那场战争 是吗 TC提到过的那场 |
[40:00] | Taji Qasr? Yeah. | 塔吉港口 是的 |
[40:03] | Lost a buddy of mine — Shea. | 失去了一个弟兄 西伊 |
[40:05] | All he needed was a Burr Hole to relieve the pressure. | 他所需要的只是钻孔来释放脑压 |
[40:09] | If I knew then what I knew now, but I failed him. | 如果当时我能有现在的知识 但我没能救他 |
[40:13] | So I promised myself I wouldn’t let that happen again. | 所以我向我自己保证 再也不会发生那样的事了 |
[40:17] | That’s why I became a doctor. | 所以我成了一名医生 |
[40:20] | And Xavier Arnold — he was there? | 泽维尔·阿诺德 他刚才在那 |
[40:23] | About 10 minutes too late. | 晚了约十分钟 |
[40:26] | If he was where he was supposed to be, | 如果他在他该在的地方 |
[40:27] | then maybe Shea would still be alive. | 也许西伊还活着 |
[40:29] | But if he wasn’t there at all, | 但是如果他根本就不在那 |
[40:32] | then maybe you wouldn’t be here. | 也许你就不会在这里了 |
[40:39] | I never finished this movie. Not since that day. | 我从来没看完这部电影 从那天开始 |
[40:42] | It’s like time stopped. | 好像时间静止了 |
[40:47] | Can’t bring myself to finish it. | 不能自己看完它 |
[40:52] | Well, I’ve never seen it. | 我从来没看过 |
[40:55] | Do you mind if I watch it with you? | 你介意我和你一起看吗 |
[41:11] | Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers… | 土拨鼠菲尔 先知中的先知 |