| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | People file for bankruptcy all the time. | 人们申请破产很常见 | 
| [00:09] | You really don’t get to settle anything anymore, Mr. Klein; | 你没有调停和解的资格了 克莱恩先生 | 
| [00:12] | that all falls on me. | 这由我来决定 | 
| [00:15] | We’re not moving in a circle. | 不用绕圈子走 | 
| [00:16] | We’re exploring the space. | 四处环顾一下 | 
| [00:18] | You can trust me to love you. | 你可以相信我爱你 | 
| [00:20] | If I fuck up again, it will not be with infidelity. | 我再作死 绝不会是出轨 | 
| [00:25] | I was protecting you… | 我以前是在保护你 | 
| [00:27] | the best way I could, by keeping the peace. | 尽我所能 维持家庭和睦 | 
| [00:31] | K-Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [00:34] | We need to do what’s best for the boys. | 我们得为孩子们着想 | 
| [00:37] | There are so many possibilities should this go to court, Celeste. | 如果打官司 真说不好结果 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [00:41] | A lot of them bad. | 会有很多负面结果 | 
| [00:42] | I’m gonna have to testify, | 我得出庭作证 | 
| [00:44] | and that means that I’m fair game. | 他们想问什么都可以 | 
| [02:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:50] | I pushed him. | 我推了他 | 
| [02:52] | – No, wait! Wait! – I did it. I did it. | -不 等下 -是我推的 | 
| [02:56] | You did not push him. And you did not push him. | 你没推他 你也没推他 | 
| [02:59] | No one did this. | 没人推他 | 
| [03:02] | Nobody. | 没人推 | 
| [03:04] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 | 
| [03:16] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 | 
| [03:35] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 | 
| [03:37] | No, I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 | 
| [03:38] | Well, what the fuck were you doing there? | 那你到警局干什么 | 
| [03:39] | – I– I was– – Bonnie saw you. | -我… -邦妮看见你了 | 
| [03:41] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进屋吗 | 
| [03:45] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 | 
| [03:46] | Yeah, you better fucking explain. | 你最好给我解释清楚了 | 
| [03:47] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:50] | I– I was called in for questioning. | 我被警察找去问话 | 
| [03:53] | More like ordered. | 我是奉命过去 | 
| [03:54] | By who? | 奉谁命 | 
| [03:57] | – Detective Quinlan. – What did she say? | -昆兰警探 -她说什么了 | 
| [03:59] | She asked me about us and you and… | 她问了一下我们之间的事 你的事 | 
| [04:03] | she asked whether you had talked to me about Perry Wright’s death. | 她问我 你有没有跟我谈过佩里·怀特的死 | 
| [04:09] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 | 
| [04:10] | I told her the truth, that you didn’t tell me anything. | 我跟她说了真相 你什么都没跟我说 | 
| [04:13] | But Jane, she knows your history with this guy. | 但是 简 她知道你跟这个人的恩怨 | 
| [04:15] | She knows he raped you, | 她知道他强奸了你 | 
| [04:17] | she knows he’s Ziggy’s dad, | 她知道他是齐格的爸爸 | 
| [04:18] | and she clearly doesn’t think he slipped. | 她显然不相信他失足了 | 
| [04:23] | She said with five witnesses, | 她说五个目击证人 | 
| [04:26] | the odds are in her favor… | 对她有利 | 
| [04:28] | one of you will finally crack. | 总会有一个顶不住压力开口 | 
| [04:31] | The first one who does gets a break. | 第一个交代的人会被宽大处理 | 
| [04:33] | The other four are fucked. | 其余四个就惨了 | 
| [04:40] | He went to… | 他去… | 
| [04:43] | to kick me again and… | 一次又一次踢我 | 
| [04:47] | and I think that’s when he-he must have taken a step back | 他肯定是这个时候退后了 | 
| [04:51] | and– and he fell. | 然后就失足了 | 
| [04:55] | I don’t really remember because he stumbled back. | 我不太记得了 因为他踉跄退了一步 | 
| [04:59] | And that must have been when he fell. | 肯定是那个时候失足了 | 
| [05:09] | Is there anything else that you would like to add? | 你还有补充吗 | 
| [05:17] | I feel… | 我感觉 | 
| [05:24] | I just feel like… | 我就是觉得 | 
| [05:27] | I don’t have a proper… | 我好像 | 
| [05:31] | memory of everything, so… | 记不太清了 | 
| [05:33] | that’s why it’s a little inconsistent. | 所以口供有所出入 | 
| [05:40] | But we’re not gonna break. Right? | 但我们不会开口交代 对吧 | 
| [05:41] | – No. Right. – Yeah. | -当然了 -对 | 
| [05:42] | Okay, we’re gonna keep our poise and we’re gonna stay calm– | 我们要保持淡定 镇静 | 
| [05:45] | Jesus Christ, a meteor could hit and you would say, “stay calm.” | 就算流星撞地球了 你也会说”淡定” | 
| [05:49] | Fuck off, Bonnie. | 别贱了 邦妮 | 
| [05:50] | You fuck off. | 你别贱了 | 
| [05:50] | You know what? I’m so tired of taking care of you | 我真是受够一直照顾你的想法 | 
| [05:52] | – And your fucking feelings. – My God… | -照顾你的情绪 -天呐 | 
| [05:53] | I know your mom had a stroke, | 我知道你妈中风了 | 
| [05:55] | but let’s not forget, you’re the one who pushed him. | 但你别忘了 是你把他推下去了 | 
| [05:57] | What the fuck you say to me?! | 你他妈跟我说什么 | 
| [05:58] | – First off, he slipped. – My God. | -首先 他失足了 -受不了 | 
| [06:00] | No one fucking pushed anybody. He slipped. | 没人推 他失足了 | 
| [06:00] | All right, all right. | 行了 都别吵了 | 
| [06:02] | Come on. Bonnie. | 行了 邦妮 | 
| [06:05] | – He slipped, right? Right? – He slipped. Right. | -他失足了 听懂了吗 -对 他失足了 | 
| [06:07] | Right. Yeah. | 对 对 | 
| [06:09] | – All right, let’s go, baby. Come on. – It’s all right. | -好 我们走吧 亲 -不会有事 | 
| [06:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [06:13] | And so I started to run at him. | 于是我朝他跑过去了 | 
| [06:19] | And the closer I got to him… | 我离他越近 | 
| [06:23] | the more I knew what I had to do. | 我就越笃定要怎么做 | 
| [06:35] | You’re still here, huh? | 你还没走呢 | 
| [06:37] | Yeah, I… left and came back. | 我走了 又回来了 | 
| [06:40] | Doctor’s gonna be here shortly with an update. | 医生会很快过来说下最新情况 | 
| [06:54] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [07:00] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 因为我没准备好 | 
| [07:04] | She’s too damn young, for God’s sake. | 她还这么年轻啊 | 
| [07:16] | You’re gonna fight this. | 你要战胜病魔 | 
| [07:20] | You hear me, baby? | 听到了吗 老婆 | 
| [07:21] | You’re gonna fight this. | 你要战胜病魔 | 
| [07:42] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 | 
| [07:43] | Something in the vein of “fuck off.” | 我说 “别贱了” | 
| [07:47] | I know it was rude. | 我知道很没家教 | 
| [07:49] | I feel bad. | 我很羞愧 | 
| [07:51] | I just… | 我… | 
| [07:53] | Why were you all out there? | 你们一起在那边干什么啊 | 
| [07:55] | This secret last-minute meeting. | 临时出来秘密见面 | 
| [07:58] | Were you helping Celeste prepare for her custody battle? | 你们是帮瑟莱丝特准备应对抚养权官司吗 | 
| [08:04] | No, we were just being there for her, you know. | 不是 我们就是过去安慰她 | 
| [08:07] | – Solidarity. – And at night? | -相互扶持 -大半夜吗 | 
| [08:08] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [08:09] | And during all this solidarity, | 扶持安慰的过程中 | 
| [08:12] | is that when “fuck off” came up, or… | 你说”别贱了” | 
| [08:21] | You know, the other day, | 那天 | 
| [08:22] | when you talked about hating yourself, | 你说你潜意识讨厌自己 | 
| [08:23] | there was honesty. I mean… | 说得很真诚 | 
| [08:26] | It gave me hope. | 让我燃起了希望 | 
| [08:27] | First time in a long time, the air felt clear. | 很久没这么坦诚以待了 | 
| [08:31] | But right now, it seems like the window is fogging up, | 但现在 你好像又开始半真半假了 | 
| [08:35] | like you’re hiding again. | 你又隐藏起来了 | 
| [08:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [08:54] | It’s cold. | 外面很冷 | 
| [08:57] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [09:04] | – You couldn’t sleep? – No. | -睡不着吗 -睡不着 | 
| [09:11] | He knows that I am lying about something. | 他知道我隐瞒了一些事 | 
| [09:13] | We made a pact. | 我们都约定好了 | 
| [09:15] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 | 
| [09:16] | It’s fucking pact, Madeline. | 君子一言驷马难追 梅德琳 | 
| [09:19] | You don’t tell anybody that! | 谁都不能告诉 | 
| [09:21] | I mean, you’re the one that says Ed’s all about truth and honesty. | 你自己说埃德总是爱说实话 为人正直 | 
| [09:25] | – He is. – Great. | -确实 -这下好了 | 
| [09:26] | So, suppose he leads with that? Are you kidding me? | 这要告诉他 他还不全盘托出啊 | 
| [09:30] | Then, we’re fucked, and Celeste is fucked first. | 到时我们就完了 瑟莱丝特首当其冲 | 
| [09:32] | She’ll lose her kids. | 她会失去孩子监护权 | 
| [09:35] | You cannot tell him that. | 你不能告诉他 | 
| [09:44] | Yeah– | 好 | 
| [09:45] | Hey, Kristen. We have a seafood watch question. | 克里斯汀 有人问海鲜观察问题 | 
| [09:47] | The mom with the penguin kid with the penguin hat. | 那个戴着企鹅帽子的孩子 他的妈妈 | 
| [09:51] | You got it. Yeah. | 你可以 | 
| [09:55] | So, you’re not gonna return my phone calls or my texts | 因为警察找我谈了一下 | 
| [09:57] | ’cause I talked to the police? | 你就不回我电话和短信了吗 | 
| [09:58] | No, it has nothing to do with the police. | 这事跟警察无关 | 
| [10:01] | I just can’t do this right now. | 我就是目前没这种心思 | 
| [10:08] | Hey, who wants to touch something… prickly. | 谁想碰一下带刺的动物 | 
| [10:10] | – Me! – Okay. | -我 -好 | 
| [10:11] | She– she’s just to my left. | 她就在我左边 | 
| [10:15] | I’m just kidding. No, I’m kidding. | 开玩笑呢 我开玩笑啦 | 
| [10:16] | We have slimy kelp here. | 这里有黏滑的海藻 | 
| [11:17] | I just want you to know how sorry I am… | 我就是想让你知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [11:19] | that it’s come to this. | 最终闹上法庭 | 
| [11:21] | But at the end of the day, we are still family, you know? | 但我们终归还是一家人 | 
| [11:25] | We’re not family, Mary Louise. | 我们不是一家人 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [11:30] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [11:36] | – Be seated. – Okay. | -请就坐 -好 | 
| [11:39] | I have before me the psychiatric reports, | 我拿到了心理医生的评估报告 | 
| [11:42] | together with the finding of the child psychologist. | 还有儿童心理医生的调查结果 | 
| [11:45] | I am not satisfied. | 我很不满意 | 
| [11:48] | As I stated at the outset, | 如我一开始所说 | 
| [11:50] | the court takes these matters seriously. | 法庭很重视这些事情 | 
| [11:52] | As both a judge and a mother, | 作为法官和母亲 | 
| [11:55] | I’m ill-inclined to remove these children | 我倾向于把这些孩子 | 
| [11:57] | from the only home they’ve ever known. | 带离他们熟悉的家 | 
| [11:59] | That said, I do have concerns. | 尽管如此 我还是有些疑虑 | 
| [12:02] | Both parties will be provided copies of the reports today, | 今天会把报告交给双方 | 
| [12:05] | which I would like to enter into evidence by joint stipulation. | 我想通过联合条文将其列为证据 | 
| [12:08] | Given the underlying neutrality of these recommendations, | 鉴于这些评估报告的中立性 | 
| [12:11] | I anticipate no objection. | 双方都不反对吧 | 
| [12:15] | All right. We will proceed with the evidentiary hearing tomorrow. | 好 明天召开证据听证会 | 
| [12:18] | Mrs. Wright? | 怀特夫人 | 
| [12:19] | I wish to first hear from you. | 希望你先辩护 | 
| [12:21] | You will take the stand | 你要出庭 | 
| [12:22] | and entertain questions from me | 回答我的问题 | 
| [12:23] | as well as the petitioner’s counsel. | 以及原告律师的问题 | 
| [12:26] | Your Honor, I’d like to conduct a direct first. | 法官阁下 我想申请直接讯问 | 
| [12:28] | Not necessary. | 没这个必要 | 
| [12:29] | You can redirect after, should you feel the need. | 如果你有需要 稍后可以再次讯问 | 
| [12:32] | Okay? See you all back here tomorrow. | 我们明天开庭见 | 
| [12:39] | No, come on. We expected this. Come on. | 别这样 我们预料到会这样 | 
| [12:43] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [12:47] | Are the boys gonna have to be here? | 孩子们也得过来吗 | 
| [12:48] | Not for tomorrow, no. | 明天不用 | 
| [12:52] | Celeste. There is the risk she could get full custody. | 瑟莱丝特 官司有风险 她可能会获得完全监护权 | 
| [12:56] | I’m not settling. | 我不会庭外和解 | 
| [12:57] | I am not settling. | 我绝不会和解 | 
| [13:00] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [13:01] | And don’t try to handle me here. | 别想来控制我 | 
| [13:04] | – All right? Don’t do that. – Handle, no. | -别这样做 -不是控制 | 
| [13:07] | Advise, yes. | 就是建议 | 
| [13:10] | Farber’s goal will be to make you look erratic. | 法伯尔一定会让你看起来精神不稳定 | 
| [13:14] | I can protect you some, | 我能为你挡一些 | 
| [13:15] | you just can’t look like you need protection. | 但你不能看起来心虚 | 
| [13:18] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你明白我的话吗 | 
| [13:19] | Yeah, of course. I’m on my own. | 当然 我只能靠自己了 | 
| [13:22] | – That’s what you’re saying. – You are not on your own. | -你就是这个意思 -你还有我 | 
| [13:24] | But we need to be careful. | 但我们得谨慎行事 | 
| [13:27] | Get some rest. | 回去休息一下 | 
| [13:34] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们也无能为力 | 
| [13:37] | I’m afraid we just have to watch and wait. | 恐怕只能继续观察了 | 
| [13:40] | Do you have any questions? | 你们还有问题吗 | 
| [13:46] | Can we kill her? | 我们能杀了她吗 | 
| [13:48] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [13:49] | She doesn’t want to exist like this. | 她不想这样活着 | 
| [13:51] | We can’t kill her. | 不能杀了她 | 
| [13:52] | I know it’s done. Pain management, we give her… | 我知道有先例 疼痛治疗 给她… | 
| [13:55] | morphine. | 吗啡 | 
| [13:56] | That isn’t… the kind of pain we manage. | 不是这种疼痛治疗 | 
| [13:59] | Morphine is not indicated here. | 不建议给她开吗啡 | 
| [14:03] | You’d do it for a dog. | 狗就可以安乐死 | 
| [14:04] | – Bonnie. – What? | -邦妮 -怎么了 | 
| [14:06] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [14:13] | It’s a total nightmare. | 惨不忍睹 | 
| [14:14] | What, the hearing is open to the public? | 听证会对公众开放吗 | 
| [14:16] | No, Judge Marilyn Cipriani. | 不 玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审 | 
| [14:19] | I wish I knew somebody who knew somebody who knew her. | 我要是有熟人认识她就好了 | 
| [14:24] | I… said goodbye to Amabella. | 我跟艾玛贝拉道别了 | 
| [14:28] | Juliette… | 茱莉叶 | 
| [14:29] | I kinda told her that I might be coming back, | 我跟她说 我可能还会回来 | 
| [14:32] | you know, to soften the goodbye. | 不想让她太难过 | 
| [14:34] | That was such a good idea. I know, it’s… | 这样很贴心 | 
| [14:38] | My– my lawyer said I need to talk to you about the severance again. | 我的律师说 我要跟你们再谈一下遣散费 | 
| [14:41] | Honey, I know– | 亲 我知道 | 
| [14:43] | we know we owe it. | 我们知道欠你工资 | 
| [14:45] | But now, it’s– | 但眼下 | 
| [14:46] | it’s in bankruptcy trustee’s hands. | 钱都在破产受托人手里 | 
| [14:49] | So, first things first, | 首先 | 
| [14:51] | we need to find you a new job. | 我们得给你找份新工作 | 
| [14:52] | Right, you– you got our letter of recommendation? | 你收到我们给你写的推荐信了吧 | 
| [14:55] | – Yeah, I did. Thank you. – Yep, sure. Of course. | -收到了 谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [14:59] | So, I guess this is goodbye. | 该说再见了 | 
| [15:05] | Let’s not. | 别这样 | 
| [15:07] | No, it’s not goodbye here. | 不是永别 | 
| [15:09] | Because we will rise up, | 因为我们会东山再起 | 
| [15:11] | and when we do, we will hire you back. | 到时再把你请回来 | 
| [15:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:16] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 | 
| [15:18] | I couldn’t have done this without you, Juliette. | 多亏你一直帮我照顾女儿 茱莉叶 | 
| [15:26] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 | 
| [15:30] | Good job, buddy. | 真棒 小家伙 | 
| [15:32] | Good job, high five. | 真棒 击掌庆祝 | 
| [15:34] | My God! | 天呐 | 
| [15:35] | That was so cool. I love that. | 刚才真好玩 我喜欢 | 
| [15:41] | What are you not doing in school? | 你怎么没去上学 | 
| [15:43] | You’re not suspended again, I hope. | 希望你不是又被停学了吧 | 
| [15:44] | No, it’s a parent-teacher conference. | 不是 而是家长会 | 
| [15:46] | Cool. Well, you– I saw you catch that wave. | 不错 你刚才下浪了啊 | 
| [15:49] | Looks like you got it down. You don’t need my help, huh? | 你掌握技巧了 不用我来教你了 | 
| [15:51] | No, I still need your help. I’m not that good. | 不 还是需要你 我还不娴熟 | 
| [15:54] | She’s been teaching me! | 她一直在教我 | 
| [15:55] | Again. | 又教我了 | 
| [15:57] | – Both of you guys are so good at this. – Hey, baby. | -你们俩都很擅长 -宝贝 | 
| [15:59] | Do you wanna just build a sandcastle for a minute? | 你自己堆沙子玩一会儿吧 | 
| [16:02] | – Give us a second to talk? – Okay. | -我们俩聊一下 -好 | 
| [16:04] | – Thank you. – You guys wanna talk private. | -谢谢 -你们想聊悄悄话 | 
| [16:06] | Yeah, we do. Will you take a board, too? | 对 你能把滑板也拿走吗 | 
| [16:08] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [16:09] | Make sure you got a moat to keep the people out. | 你得挖个护城河 保护沙堡 | 
| [16:09] | Over here. | 到这边 | 
| [16:11] | Your toys are over here. | 你的玩具都在这边 | 
| [16:19] | So, you’re gonna freeze me out forever? | 你打算一辈子不理我了吗 | 
| [16:22] | It’s gonna take me a long time to let someone in again. | 再次对人敞开心扉 需要花很长时间 | 
| [16:29] | I’m not walking away. | 我不会知难而退 | 
| [16:32] | Mom, check this out. | 妈妈 快看 | 
| [16:40] | Bonnie, I– | 邦妮 | 
| [16:42] | Metal in the pocket. | 口袋里有金属 | 
| [16:42] | Look, I– I wanna apologize for the other day. | 我想为那天的事道歉 | 
| [16:44] | I was completely out of line. | 我太过火了 | 
| [16:48] | It’s fine. We’re going through a lot of stuff, you know. | 没事 我们的日子都不好过 | 
| [16:51] | No, everything your mom is going through, | 不 你妈都中风了 | 
| [16:53] | I had no right to speak to you like that. | 我不该那样对你说话 | 
| [16:54] | And I want you to know if I can be helpful, | 我想让你知道 如果你有需要 | 
| [16:57] | which I– I don’t know how I could, but I want to be. | 我不知道怎么帮 但你尽管开口 | 
| [17:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah, I’m good. Like… | 我没事 | 
| [17:07] | what you said, everyone’s going through stuff, and I… | 如你所说 大家的日子都不好过 | 
| [17:12] | – I’m no exception. – It’s getting to you, isn’t it? | -我也不例外 -影响到你了吧 | 
| [17:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:17] | It’s getting to you. | 这事影响到你了 | 
| [17:20] | Every. Time. Every time. I know how you feel. | 每一次 每次都这样 我了解 | 
| [17:23] | It’s like that put us on a list. | 就像是上了安检黑名单 | 
| [17:26] | Please raise your right hand. | 请举起右手 | 
| [17:28] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓说的是真话 句句实言 | 
| [17:30] | and nothing but truth, so help you God? | 全部属实吗 | 
| [17:32] | – I do. – Please be seated. | -我发誓 -请坐 | 
| [17:36] | – Mr. Farber. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -法伯尔先生 -谢谢 法官阁下 | 
| [17:41] | The whole truth… | 句句实言 | 
| [17:43] | and nothing but the truth. | 全部属实 | 
| [17:46] | Do you have any questions concerning the oath you just took, Mrs. Wright? | 你对刚才的法庭宣誓有什么疑问吗 怀特夫人 | 
| [17:49] | – None. – Excellent. | -没有 -非常好 | 
| [17:51] | And first off, my sympathies. | 首先 我对你的遭遇深表同情 | 
| [17:53] | Your husband died. | 你丈夫去世了 | 
| [17:55] | And now this. That can’t be easy. | 又要争夺抚养权 日子肯定不好过 | 
| [17:58] | In fact, it’s not been easy for a long time, has it, Mrs. Wright? | 你这样悲惨了很长一段时间吧 怀特夫人 | 
| [18:01] | You were in an abusive relationship with your husband. | 你丈夫生前对你家暴 | 
| [18:05] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [18:05] | – Physically abusive. – Yes. | -肉体上拳打脚踢 -对 | 
| [18:08] | – Emotionally abusive. – Yes. | -精神上恐吓你 -对 | 
| [18:11] | He hit you. | 他打你 | 
| [18:13] | Many times. | 打了很多次 | 
| [18:15] | Did you ever hit him? | 你打过他吗 | 
| [18:17] | I mean, sometimes, I would fight back. | 有时 我会反击 | 
| [18:21] | Did you ever hit him first? | 你先动过手吗 | 
| [18:26] | It happened, but… | 打过 但… | 
| [18:29] | I mean, more typically, he attacked me. | 但一般都是他先动手 | 
| [18:31] | That must have been terrifying. | 你肯定活得胆战心惊 | 
| [18:34] | Was it ever thrilling? | 你会产生兴奋感吗 | 
| [18:37] | Thrilling? | 兴奋感 | 
| [18:39] | Did the physical violence ever lead to sex? | 你们之间的扭打会转为缠绵吗 | 
| [18:41] | Objection. | 反对 | 
| [18:42] | Overruled. | 反对无效 | 
| [18:44] | Did the physical violence ever occasion | 你和你亡夫之间的暴力行为 | 
| [18:46] | you and your late husband to have sex? | 是否会以性爱收场 | 
| [18:50] | – Yes. – Great sex? | -会 -很爽那种 | 
| [18:55] | You were aroused by the violence. | 对方施暴会让你性奋 | 
| [18:56] | I was not aroused by the violence. | 我没因施暴而性奋 | 
| [18:59] | You never said that? | 你没说过吗 | 
| [19:00] | That the incendiary exchanges with your husband, | 你和你丈夫之间的摩擦 | 
| [19:03] | including the physical violence led to gratifying and passionate sex, | 包括施暴 最终会转为干柴烈火般的激情缠绵 | 
| [19:06] | did you ever say that? | 你没说过这话吗 | 
| [19:10] | My relationship with my husband was very complicated. | 我和我丈夫之间的感情很复杂 | 
| [19:14] | Complicated. | 很复杂 | 
| [19:16] | Was it sick? | 很扭曲吗 | 
| [19:18] | It was not healthy. | 很不正常 | 
| [19:20] | Are you over your sickness? | 你改变这种扭曲心理了吗 | 
| [19:21] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 | 
| [19:23] | Did you miss the violence? | 你怀念家暴吗 | 
| [19:26] | No, I do not. | 我不怀念 | 
| [19:29] | I– I miss my husband… | 我想念我丈夫 | 
| [19:31] | but I don’t miss getting beat up. So… | 但我不怀念自己被家暴 | 
| [19:35] | So, he beat you up often? | 他经常对你家暴 | 
| [19:38] | He did. | 确实 | 
| [19:40] | Did you ever call the police? | 你报过警吗 | 
| [19:45] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:46] | Never? Did you ever tell anybody? | 从来没有吗 你告诉过别人吗 | 
| [19:49] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:50] | You never told anybody that your husband was hurting you? | 你没跟任何人说过你被家暴吗 | 
| [19:54] | I told my therapist. | 我告诉心理医生了 | 
| [19:56] | Are you healed now? | 你现在治愈了吗 | 
| [19:57] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 | 
| [20:08] | Do you… recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [20:20] | Yes. | 认识 | 
| [20:20] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [20:22] | – I don’t know. – Not even a first name? | -不知道 -名都不清楚吗 | 
| [20:27] | Jeff. Joe. Joe. It was Joe. I– I think. | 杰夫 乔 他叫乔吧 | 
| [20:32] | Did you have sexual relationships with Joe? | 你跟乔发生关系了吗 | 
| [20:38] | I did– I’d had a bit to drink. | 是 我当时喝了点酒 | 
| [20:40] | So, approximately how long after you met Joe did the two of you have sex? | 你跟乔认识多久 就发生关系了 | 
| [20:43] | Objection. | 反对 | 
| [20:44] | Well, not long enough to get his name. | 显然不长 都不知道姓名 | 
| [20:45] | – Objection. – Counsel. | -反对 -原告律师 | 
| [20:48] | Did this also get violent? | 你们之间也是暴力性爱吗 | 
| [20:52] | It was physical. | 我们只是肉体关系 | 
| [20:56] | And are you really over your sickness? | 你真改变你的扭曲心理了吗 | 
| [20:57] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 | 
| [21:02] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 | 
| [21:12] | Michael something. | 迈克尔什么 | 
| [21:14] | Did you have sex with Michael something? | 你和这个迈克尔也发生关系了吗 | 
| [21:16] | My social life is not– I mean, this is– | 我的私生活不是… | 
| [21:19] | – Did you have sex with Michael something? – Yes. | -你和这个迈克尔也发生关系了吗 -是 | 
| [21:23] | And it also got physical? | 仍然只是肉体关系 | 
| [21:28] | If anything, I was the aggressor. | 就算有暴力 也是我动手 | 
| [21:31] | So where did this aggressive sex take place? | 这些暴力性爱都在哪里发生 | 
| [21:36] | In a bathroom. | 卫生间 | 
| [21:37] | – A bathroom stall? – Yes. | -卫生间隔间 -对 | 
| [21:39] | – A public bathroom stall? – Yes. | -公共卫生间隔间 -对 | 
| [21:41] | How long after you met Michael something | 你跟这个迈克尔什么认识多久 | 
| [21:43] | did you have aggressive sex in a public bathroom stall? | 就在公共卫生间的隔间里做爱了 | 
| [21:46] | – Objection. – Sustained. | -反对 -反对有效 | 
| [21:48] | In the interest of time, just… | 为了节省时间 | 
| [21:55] | And… | 就看吧 | 
| [21:57] | No, this… | 不 这… | 
| [21:59] | Please. | 关了吧 | 
| [22:00] | Did you have sexual relations with all these men? | 你跟这些男人都发生过关系吗 | 
| [22:02] | Listen, this– | 听着 | 
| [22:03] | this has nothing to do with my capacity to parent my children. This– | 这跟我能否胜任母亲没有关系 | 
| [22:08] | Did you children ever meet any of these men, | 孩子们见过这些男人吗 | 
| [22:10] | these sexual one- offs, your boys ever meet ’em? | 这些一夜情对象 你孩子们见过吗 | 
| [22:17] | – They– They met Joe. – No others? | -他们见过乔 -没见过其他人 | 
| [22:22] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:24] | Did you ever bring any of these men home when the boys were there? | 孩子在家时 你有带过这些男人回家过夜吗 | 
| [22:29] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:33] | Well, once. Once, I did, but… | 有一次带回去了 但… | 
| [22:36] | He was gone. He was gone before they woke up, so– | 他在孩子们醒来就离开了 | 
| [22:39] | So if Josh were to tell his grandmother, | 这么说 乔希跟奶奶说 | 
| [22:41] | “The other night, I tried to get into bed with Mommy, | “有一晚 我想跟妈妈睡 | 
| [22:43] | but there was a stranger there,” He’d be lying? | 但是床上躺了一个陌生人” 他这是说谎吗 | 
| [22:47] | If he said, “I tried to wake Mommy up, but I couldn’t, | 他说”我想叫醒妈妈 但叫不醒她 | 
| [22:50] | and the stranger told me to go back to my room,” | 那个陌生人让我回自己屋子” | 
| [22:51] | that would just be his imagination? | 这是他凭空捏造的事吗 | 
| [22:58] | I mean… sometimes I… have trouble sleeping, | 我有时会睡不着 | 
| [23:02] | and so I take Ambien, and that… | 我会吃安眠药 | 
| [23:06] | Have you ever driven while on Ambien | 你是不是有一次因为吃安眠药 | 
| [23:07] | and run off the side of a road? | 开车冲向了路边 | 
| [23:17] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 | 
| [23:20] | – Your Honor. – Answer to me, please. | -法官阁下 -请回答 | 
| [23:22] | – Answer to me. – No, I would– | -回答我 -不 我… | 
| [23:23] | – I would like to address the court. – Go ahead. | -我想向法庭陈述 -说吧 | 
| [23:27] | I have… | 我 | 
| [23:30] | I drove off the road once. | 我确实冲向了路边 就一次 | 
| [23:33] | I’ve struggled. | 我情绪上饱受折磨 | 
| [23:35] | I’ve had difficulty in the wake of my husband’s death, | 我丈夫死后 我无法走出伤痛 | 
| [23:37] | and I’ve engaged in– in– | 于是我开始了 | 
| [23:40] | in self-destructive behavior, including… | 一系列自我毁灭行为 包括 | 
| [23:48] | including sexual encounters and– | 包括不停换性伴侣 | 
| [23:51] | Celeste. | 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [23:52] | Please, let me, I’m… | 让我讲完 | 
| [23:54] | I’m not gonna look you in the eye and say that I’m healed, | 我不会睁眼说瞎话 说我治愈了 | 
| [23:57] | but I will say this: | 但我保证这一点 | 
| [23:59] | I am in the process of healing, and… | 我一直在治愈之中 | 
| [24:08] | And through it all, I’ve always been a good mother. | 尽管日子艰难 我一直都是个称职的母亲 | 
| [24:10] | I’ve always put my children’s interests first, | 我一直把孩子放在第一位 | 
| [24:13] | and I’ve always, always kept them safe, | 总是保护他们的安全 | 
| [24:17] | even when Perry– even when… | 即使当佩里… | 
| [24:22] | there was a monster in the house. | 家里住着一个大魔头 | 
| [24:25] | Have you ever been violent with your children, Mrs. Wright? | 你对孩子们动过手吗 怀特夫人 | 
| [24:32] | I overreacted on two occasions. | 我发过两次火 | 
| [24:38] | You ever strike your mother-in-law? | 你打过你婆婆吗 | 
| [24:43] | I slapped her in the face. | 我扇过她一巴掌 | 
| [24:45] | Ever push your husband down a flight of stairs? | 你把你丈夫推下楼梯了吗 | 
| [24:48] | No! | 没有 | 
| [24:49] | And how dare you? | 你怎么可以这么问 | 
| [24:51] | How dare you? | 你怎么可以这么问 | 
| [24:56] | This is a computer simulation of your husband’s fatal fall. | 这是电脑模拟你丈夫摔下去的情景 | 
| [24:58] | Objection. Relevance, not to mention unfair surprise. | 反对 与本案无关 而且是突袭问题 | 
| [25:01] | Your Honor can take a de bene. | 法官可以自行考量 | 
| [25:02] | Okay, this is off-the-charts prejudicial. | 这会引起极大偏见 | 
| [25:04] | This isn’t a jury trial, counsel, | 这不是陪审团审案 辩护律师 | 
| [25:06] | I’ll give you time to impeach if you want. | 如果你想 我可以给你时间辩护 | 
| [25:09] | This is where your husband would have landed from a natural fall. | 如果你丈夫自己失足 应该落在这里 | 
| [25:14] | Now, this is where he did land. | 而他却死在这里 | 
| [25:20] | This is… | 这… | 
| [25:25] | The physics say… | 物理上来说 | 
| [25:27] | that for him to have landed there, | 如果他跌落在这里 | 
| [25:30] | he must have been pushed. | 肯定是有人把他推下去了 | 
| [25:32] | So, I dare to ask… | 所以我斗胆问一句 | 
| [25:36] | – Did you push him? – No. I did not. | -你把他推下去了吗 -我没有 | 
| [25:41] | How did he fall? | 他怎么摔下去了 | 
| [25:43] | He lost his balance and he slipped. | 他失足不小心摔下去了 | 
| [25:46] | He lost his balance immediately after you found out he’d been unfaithful | 你刚发现他背着你搞大别人肚子 | 
| [25:51] | with another woman who bore his child? | 他就这么巧摔下去了吗 | 
| [25:54] | – Your Honor, this is not relevant. – Not relevant? | -法官阁下 与本案无关 -与本案无关 | 
| [25:56] | She might commit a homicide, but hey. | 她可能犯了杀人罪 但这都不是事 | 
| [25:57] | – We can– – Objection. | -可以… -反对 | 
| [25:58] | All right, the objection on relevance is sustained. | 反对有效 与本案无关 | 
| [26:02] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 | 
| [26:03] | I have no further questions. Thank you. | 我问完了 谢谢 | 
| [26:09] | – Okay. – Shit. | -好吧 该死 | 
| [26:13] | God, Katie, you couldn’t have cut any of that off? Jesus Christ. | 天 凯蒂 你就不能拦下那些问题吗 | 
| [26:17] | My God, she was having me followed. | 天呐 她派人跟踪我了 | 
| [26:20] | She was having me followed. | 她找人跟踪我了 | 
| [26:21] | – I know, I think so. – Unbelievable. | -我知道 应该是 -不可理喻 | 
| [26:22] | She had PIs on me. God. This is just… | 她派私家侦探跟拍我 天呐 | 
| [26:28] | Okay, that was rougher than we thought. | 这一仗比我们想象中难打 | 
| [26:30] | You think? | 这还用你说 | 
| [26:32] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 | 
| [26:33] | I’ll need to put you back on the stand. | 我得让你重新出庭 | 
| [26:35] | – No– – We need to rehabilitate you. | -不 -要恢复你的名誉 | 
| [26:37] | Deconstruct a lot of what just happened. | 解释一下刚才对你不利的事情 | 
| [26:39] | I don’t think I can get back in that chair again. I can’t. | 我没法再上庭了 我不行 | 
| [26:42] | I’m sorry, but I think you have to. | 抱歉 你必须这么做 | 
| [26:44] | You can’t leave it like that. You can’t. | 你不能就这样退缩 不行 | 
| [26:47] | And you’ve been through so much, honey, | 你经历了这么多惨事 | 
| [26:48] | but you have to fight for those boys. | 你得为孩子争取一下 | 
| [26:51] | You can’t leave it like that. | 不能就这样认怂 | 
| [26:52] | I dare to ask, did you ever push your husband down a flight of stairs? | 我斗胆问一句 你把你丈夫推下楼梯了吗 | 
| [26:58] | I did. | 我把他推下去了 | 
| [26:59] | You have to fight for them. They need you. | 你得为他们奋力争取 他们需要你 | 
| [27:27] | Well, I must say I was surprised to hear from you. | 你约我出来 我很意外 | 
| [27:32] | I have no intention of doing anything, okay? | 我没打算找你干什么 | 
| [27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:39] | All right, part of me does want to do something, | 我确实有一点心痒 | 
| [27:42] | but I’ve already done it just by entertaining the idea | 但我已经意淫过了 | 
| [27:46] | even… for a few minutes, I’ve done it. | 即使几分钟 也意淫过了 | 
| [27:51] | Look, let me tell you what my shrink told me. | 我的心理医生这么跟我说 | 
| [27:55] | It’s not about inflicting payback on your cheating spouse. | 重点不是报复你出轨的另一半 | 
| [27:58] | It’s about getting a sense that you didn’t just take it. | 而是让你感觉 自己没有逆来顺受 | 
| [28:03] | You didn’t just swallow your pride | 你没有委曲求全 | 
| [28:05] | and resign yourself to being some wimpy ass victim. | 就这样认命 自怨自艾过一生 | 
| [28:08] | But you are looking for payback. | 但你确实想要报复 | 
| [28:10] | True. I’d like both Joseph and Madeline to pay. | 我确实想报复乔瑟夫和梅德琳 | 
| [28:13] | But I’m also attracted to you. | 但同时 我真喜欢你 | 
| [28:21] | I keep both a masturbation diary and a bucket list. | 我列出了自慰名单和遗愿清单 | 
| [28:24] | – Lower your– – You made both. | -小点声 -上面都有你 | 
| [28:27] | It’s not just about me getting even. | 这不是为了跟对方扯平 | 
| [28:29] | It’s about me getting you. I want you. | 而是为了让我得到你 我想要你 | 
| [28:38] | Don’t overthink it. | 不要顾虑太多 | 
| [28:41] | We have sex. We’ll probably love it. | 我们做爱 可能会很爽 | 
| [28:45] | If we don’t, we move on. | 如果不爽 就翻篇 | 
| [28:48] | Of course, if we do love it, | 当然 如果很爽 | 
| [28:52] | we do it again. | 我们就再做一次 | 
| [28:54] | And again. | 一直做下去 | 
| [28:57] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [29:31] | Ed, I’m at a loss. | 埃德 我六神无主了 | 
| [29:34] | I just hope I can convince you that | 我就是想让你认识到 | 
| [29:37] | I’m incapable of doing something… that I already did. | 我没有能力做那些我已经做过的事 | 
| [29:43] | I just… | 我… | 
| [29:46] | I hope I can earn back your trust. | 我希望能够赢回你的信任 | 
| [29:49] | Madeleine, there’s nothing I want more than to trust you. | 梅德琳 我也很想相信你 | 
| [29:55] | And that said, I can’t just wave a wand. | 话虽如此 我又不能施个魔法来解决 | 
| [30:00] | Neither can you. | 你也不能 | 
| [30:21] | What are you doing? You know she’s a good mother. | 你想怎样啊 你知道她是个称职的母亲 | 
| [30:23] | You need to call this off. | 你别再闹下去了 | 
| [30:25] | I know… | 我知道 | 
| [30:28] | I thought about doing exactly that. I really did. | 我也想过这么做 真想过 | 
| [30:32] | But then, I… | 但然后 | 
| [30:35] | I considered the boys and I– She’s not well. | 我考虑到孩子们 她状态不好 | 
| [30:39] | Clearly, you can see that. | 你显然也看到这点了 | 
| [30:40] | No, what I see is a woman who’s struggling. Who isn’t? | 我看到的是一个女人饱受折磨 谁不是啊 | 
| [30:46] | Are you struggling, Jane? | 你也饱受折磨吗 简 | 
| [30:49] | With your conscience, perhaps? | 受尽良心折磨 | 
| [30:54] | Ziggy told me you purchased a gun. | 齐格说你之前买了把枪 | 
| [30:56] | Did you plan to use it on my son? | 你是打算用来对付我儿子吗 | 
| [30:59] | Did you move to Monterey to hunt him down? | 你搬到蒙特利来追杀他吗 | 
| [31:03] | Actually, I came to Monterey in search of a good man. | 我之前来蒙特利是为了找个好男人 | 
| [31:06] | A good man who happened to have a bad night. | 一个好男人正好那一夜很不顺 | 
| [31:08] | Do you know… | 你知道 | 
| [31:10] | the difficulty that my son is gonna have to face being a product of rape | 我儿子要面对自己是强奸产物是多么艰难吗 | 
| [31:14] | because of your fucking son? | 都是拜你混蛋儿子所赐 | 
| [31:16] | He was not a good man! | 他不是个好男人 | 
| [31:19] | Yeah, maybe I would have fucking shot him. | 他还活着 我可能真会杀了他 | 
| [31:21] | I didn’t get the fucking chance! | 老天没给我机会 | 
| [31:25] | – Good night. – Good night, babies. | -晚安 -晚安 宝贝们 | 
| [32:19] | Sounds like somebody’s having a party. | 看来有人玩嗨了 | 
| [32:23] | You guys go ahead and put your mom’s food on the counter. | 你们先去把妈妈的食物放在厨台上 | 
| [32:25] | I’ll tell her it’s here. | 我去找她 | 
| [32:27] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [32:49] | I– I can explain. | 我可以解释 | 
| [32:50] | I was just cleaning out my closet, you know, | 我之前清理衣橱 | 
| [32:53] | and I found my wedding dress in the back. | 我翻出了压箱底的婚纱 | 
| [32:56] | Just kinda reminded me of a certain time | 让我忆起了曾经 | 
| [32:58] | when I was a different person and… | 我不是如今这样的人 | 
| [33:02] | I was so sure that I was gonna be… | 我那时特别笃信我会成为 | 
| [33:06] | a great wife. | 一个贤妻 | 
| [33:07] | Anyway, this is where it gets stupid, | 然后 精彩来了 | 
| [33:09] | – so brace yourself for this part. – Okay. | -准备好接梗 -好 | 
| [33:11] | I put on the veil and then tried to put on the dress, | 我戴上头纱 然后想穿上婚纱 | 
| [33:15] | but it doesn’t fit– but we’re not talking about that– | 但穿不上了 但这不是重点 | 
| [33:19] | Just so I could reconnect to that person, and then… | 正当我缅怀曾经的自己 | 
| [33:23] | I put on this song ’cause… | 我放了这首歌 因为 | 
| [33:26] | ’cause you picked this song for our wedding | 因为是你为婚礼选了这首歌 | 
| [33:29] | and it always makes me dance. | 音乐一起 我就想跳舞 | 
| [33:34] | So, that’s… pretty much it. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [33:37] | Now you’re up to speed. | 你现在知道了 | 
| [33:40] | And I’m also out of breath. | 我快喘不上气了 | 
| [33:49] | Well, like I said before, you can’t just wave a wand. | 我之前说过 不能施个魔法来解决 | 
| [33:57] | But that was pretty fucking close. | 但这样很接近魔法效果了 | 
| [34:33] | Go towards the light, baby. | 奔向光 宝贝 | 
| [34:44] | Any change? | 有变化吗 | 
| [34:46] | None. | 没有 | 
| [35:00] | – This yours? – Yes. | -这是你的吗 -对 | 
| [35:03] | All right there, big girl, we gotta go. | 好了 小丫头 该走了 | 
| [35:07] | Come here, sweetie. | 过来 宝贝 | 
| [35:10] | Did I ever tell you you’re the best daughter in the world? | 我跟你说过 你是世上最贴心的女儿吗 | 
| [35:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [35:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [35:19] | – Bye. – Bye, sweetie. | -再见 -再见 宝贝 | 
| [35:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:28] | I want to go back to yesterday, | 我想继续说一下昨天 | 
| [36:30] | when counsel asked you about the other men. | 原告律师问你那些男人的事 | 
| [36:34] | I have to admit, we were all a bit thrown by it. | 我必须承认 让我们都蒙住了 | 
| [36:38] | I was thrown. | 我蒙住了 | 
| [36:41] | I mean, I’m clearly still struggling. | 我显然还一直饱受折磨 | 
| [36:45] | Are you getting professional help? | 你去治疗了吗 | 
| [36:48] | Yes. Yes, I am, and I’ve stopped taking the Ambien. | 是 没错 我已经不再吃安眠药了 | 
| [36:51] | And the other? | 其它瘾症呢 | 
| [36:54] | Are we dealing with some kind of sexual addiction here? | 你有什么性瘾吗 | 
| [36:57] | No, there’s no sexual addiction. | 没 没有性瘾 | 
| [37:00] | Mrs. Wright, something seems to be going on here. | 怀特夫人 这里好像有问题 | 
| [37:03] | These encounters… | 这些一夜情 | 
| [37:06] | – Are you getting help for this? – I will. | -你会去看心理医生吗 -我会 | 
| [37:09] | – You will? – Yes. | -真会吗 -真会 | 
| [37:11] | Why haven’t you? | 你之前怎么没去呢 | 
| [37:13] | I think I’ve been too ashamed. | 我之前觉得很丢脸 | 
| [37:16] | To tell your therapist, even? | 告诉心理医生也丢脸吗 | 
| [37:18] | – Especially my therapist. – Why is that? | -特别是我的心理医生 -为什么 | 
| [37:22] | Because she’s worked so hard on me, and… | 因为她对我一直很用心 | 
| [37:26] | I think I just… | 我只是 | 
| [37:28] | I desperately wanted to see myself through her eyes and see progress. | 我太想让她看到我有进展了 | 
| [37:33] | It seems like risky behavior. | 这是非常冒险的行为 | 
| [37:35] | – How am I trust that this will stop? -Because it will stop. | -我怎么能相信你不会再这样了呢 -一定不会再这样了 | 
| [37:40] | It will. It has stopped. | 不会了 我已经不再这样了 | 
| [37:45] | All right, I have to be honest here. | 我得说老实话 | 
| [37:49] | It gives me pause. | 我很顾忌这一点 | 
| [37:51] | I need you to explain to me, as best you can, | 你尽可能跟给我解释一下 | 
| [37:54] | what you think is going on here. | 你觉得这是怎么一回事 | 
| [37:57] | I wanted to be touched. I wanted it… | 我想要被爱抚 我想要 | 
| [38:00] | I wanted it to be… uncomplicated, | 我想要没有情感羁绊 | 
| [38:04] | and I wanted to be in control, so– | 我想要能够驾驭 | 
| [38:07] | And as it was said yesterday… the violence with Perry… | 就像昨天所说 我跟佩里之间的暴力行为 | 
| [38:14] | would sometimes lead to sex, which would– | 会转变成缠绵 所以 | 
| [38:18] | I mean, it’s– it’s just… | 这… | 
| [38:22] | It’s confusing, so… | 确实很混乱 | 
| [38:25] | I think that’s– And it sickens me. | 这让我心理扭曲了 | 
| [38:30] | And so that’s why I was engaging with the others, | 所以我跟其他人在一起 | 
| [38:32] | because I– these other men, because I think I wanted to– to be free of Perry, | 那些男人 因为我想摆脱佩里的控制 | 
| [38:36] | and I want to push him out. | 我想消除他对我的影响 | 
| [38:38] | – “Him” being your husband? – Yes. Yes. | -你是指你丈夫 -对 对 | 
| [38:42] | Were you maybe looking to hurt yourself? | 你之前有自残的想法吗 | 
| [38:44] | No, I really don’t think I was doing that. | 没有 我没有那样做 | 
| [38:46] | I think I just wanted to push him out. | 我就是想消除他对我的影响 | 
| [38:51] | Well, I am all too familiar that… | 我太了解这种案例了 | 
| [38:55] | many women stay with their abusers. | 很多家暴受害者都会选择留在丈夫身边 | 
| [38:58] | Tell me why you stayed. | 你为什么没离婚呢 | 
| [39:05] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [39:12] | I loved him, and I thought– and– but I– | 我很爱他 我以为 | 
| [39:16] | I just always thought he would get better. | 我总是以为一切都会好起来 | 
| [39:20] | – But he didn’t. – No, he didn’t. | -但他没有改变 -没有 | 
| [39:24] | And when I was happy, I stayed because I was happy, | 我开心时 我留下是因为我开心 | 
| [39:27] | and when I was depressed, | 而当我抑郁时 | 
| [39:29] | I stayed because I was depressed. | 我留下是因为我抑郁了 | 
| [39:32] | I mean, either way, I was afraid if I left him of what he might do. | 总之 我很怕我离开他的后果 | 
| [39:36] | I was afraid how he would react. | 我很怕他会作何反应 | 
| [39:38] | I was afraid of being alone. I was– | 我害怕孤独一人 我… | 
| [39:40] | So I stayed. I stayed to survive. | 所以我没离婚 我选择委曲求全 | 
| [39:43] | I stayed for my boys. | 我为了孩子 没有离开 | 
| [39:50] | Yeah. I’m good. | 我问完了 | 
| [39:54] | Mr. Farber. | 法伯尔先生 | 
| [40:02] | I dare to ask… | 我斗胆问一句 | 
| [40:10] | I’m right here, Mama. | 我就在这里 妈 | 
| [40:15] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 | 
| [40:21] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [40:59] | Well, it looks like it’s time. | 看来是时候了 | 
| [41:03] | I have to confess something that I’m not so proud of. | 我要向你坦白一件不光彩的事 | 
| [41:06] | And as I was writing… | 我一直在写 | 
| [41:10] | I realized I needed to confess to you first. | 我意识到要先跟你坦白 | 
| [41:16] | So, here it goes. | 我就说了 | 
| [41:21] | I resent you… | 我恨你 | 
| [41:24] | for the childhood I had. | 没给我一个快乐童年 | 
| [41:26] | I resent you for your impatience… | 我恨你脾气不好 | 
| [41:30] | for being scared of doing my homework without being yelled at… | 恨你让我写作业时永远害怕你朝我发火 | 
| [41:35] | for all the kitchen cabinet doors you slammed… | 恨你总是摔门 | 
| [41:41] | for slapping me, | 恨你扇我巴掌 | 
| [41:43] | for all the bruises. | 恨你总打到我满身伤痕 | 
| [41:47] | I resent you for not feeling safe at home. | 我恨你让我感受不到家的安全感 | 
| [41:50] | I resent you for being ashamed of me. | 我恨你觉得我丢脸 | 
| [41:57] | I resent you for all the sex I started to have when I was 13 | 我恨你 因为我13岁就跟人做爱 | 
| [42:00] | to prove to myself that I could be loved. | 只为了证明自己有人爱 | 
| [42:08] | I resent you for my wanting to beat the shit out of everyone. | 我恨你让我一身戾气 总想揍人 | 
| [42:15] | I resent you for making me feel so fucking worthless | 我恨你让我缺乏自我价值感 | 
| [42:17] | that I settled for a man that I don’t– | 屈身嫁给了一个我都不… | 
| [42:27] | But mainly… | 但最主要 | 
| [42:30] | I resent you… | 我恨你 | 
| [42:34] | for killing a man. | 因为你 我杀了人 | 
| [42:38] | I killed Celeste’s husband, and he didn’t slip. | 我杀了瑟莱丝特的丈夫 他不是失足 | 
| [42:43] | I pushed him. | 我把他推下去了 | 
| [42:47] | I snapped, and… | 我当时失控了 | 
| [42:50] | when I lunged at him, I– I was pushing you. | 我朝他冲过去时 我心里推的人是你 | 
| [43:00] | And that push was a long time coming. | 冰冻三尺非一日之寒 这种怒火积压已久 | 
| [43:06] | And I wanna forgive you. | 我想原谅你 | 
| [43:26] | There was an incident where a little girl | 学校里发生了一起霸凌事件 | 
| [43:27] | was being bullied, bitten, choked. | 一个小女孩被咬被掐了 | 
| [43:31] | The bully was your son. | 霸凌她的人就是你儿子 | 
| [43:35] | My sons are good boys. | 我儿子都是好孩子 | 
| [43:37] | So, given your struggles, | 你既然饱受折磨 | 
| [43:38] | why not let them stay with their grandmother while you heal. | 不如让他们跟奶奶住 你可以好好治愈自己 | 
| [43:42] | I am their mother. And they belong with me. | 我是他们的母亲 他们是我的孩子 | 
| [43:52] | – Robert Johannsson. – Yeah. | -罗伯特·乔纳森 -是我 | 
| [43:54] | And this was for a model train? | 这是火车模型的钱 | 
| [43:56] | A Lionel Union Pacific Car. | 莱昂内尔太平洋联盟系列 | 
| [43:58] | It’s… vintage. | 是古董车 | 
| [44:00] | Stated value is 2,200 dollars. | 票面价值2200美金 | 
| [44:01] | It’s probably worth closer to 3,000. | 大约值近三千美金 | 
| [44:03] | Duly noted. | 知道了 | 
| [44:06] | Marshall Brickman. | 马歇尔·布里克曼 | 
| [44:08] | No Marshall Brickman? All right, Juliette Dubois. | 没有马歇尔·布里克曼吗 好 茱莉叶·迪瓦尔 | 
| [44:13] | I didn’t know– | 我都不知道 | 
| [44:14] | And you’re seeking severance in the amount of 72,000 dollars? | 你要求七万两千美金遣散费吗 | 
| [44:17] | Yes, sir. I worked there for six years. | 是 我在他们家干了六年了 | 
| [44:20] | Okay. And what is this “Other” listed? | 好 “其它费用”是什么 | 
| [44:24] | Hundred and sixty thousand dollars? | 十六万美金 | 
| [44:25] | That’s for other services rendered, | 其它服务费用 | 
| [44:28] | for which I was promised to be taken care of. | 雇主答应会给我 | 
| [44:32] | And what other services? | 什么其它服务费 | 
| [44:36] | Stress management. | 压力释放服务 | 
| [44:38] | Can you be more specific? | 能具体说一下吗 | 
| [44:40] | I just like to leave it at that if I could. | 如果可以 我就说到这里吧 | 
| [44:47] | I still love you. You know that, right? | 我还是很爱你 你知道这点吧 | 
| [44:49] | Shut the fuck up | 闭上你的臭嘴 | 
| [44:52] | for the rest of your fucked-up fucking life. | 你操蛋的余生都别他妈给老娘开口了 | 
| [44:57] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [44:58] | I don’t wanna hear one fucking word | 我他妈不想从你操蛋的嘴里 | 
| [45:02] | from your fucked-up little fucking twerp mouth on why you fucked up, | 听你他妈给我找什么操蛋的解释 | 
| [45:09] | no matter what fucked-up excuse you come up with. | 不管你想出什么他妈的操蛋理由 | 
| [45:14] | You fucking– fuck shit! | 你他妈太操蛋了 | 
| [45:18] | Fucking! | 混蛋 | 
| [45:20] | The fucking nanny?! | 你他妈竟然操保姆 | 
| [45:31] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [45:38] | Be seated. | 请就坐 | 
| [45:41] | As I said, I find the psychiatric reports | 我说过了 我觉得心理评估报告 | 
| [45:44] | and the custody evals a bit of a wash, | 以及抚养权评估 没多大用处 | 
| [45:46] | but I think I have a pretty good grasp of what we’re dealing with here. | 但我大概掌握本案的情况了 | 
| [45:50] | And I’m prepared to enter my finding at this time. | 我决定做出裁决了 | 
| [45:54] | In the case– | 本案… | 
| [45:56] | Mrs. Wright. | 怀特夫人 | 
| [45:57] | I would like to call a witness. | 我想传召一位证人 | 
| [46:01] | I don’t think a character witness would carry much weight– | 品行证人应该没多大影响 | 
| [46:03] | This is not a character witness. | 不是品行证人 | 
| [46:05] | You’ve been asked to decide where my boys would be better off. | 你要做出我儿子归属的裁决 | 
| [46:09] | That puts in question the petitioner’s fitness as well. | 这也要审查原告的情况 | 
| [46:13] | I was examined. She should be too. | 既然审查我了 她也该接受审查 | 
| [46:15] | There has been no suggestion that | 法庭没提出任何建议 | 
| [46:16] | my client’s parental capacity is up for review. | 需要审查我委托人养育子女的能力 | 
| [46:19] | I’m making that suggestion now. | 我现在就提出了 | 
| [46:21] | I was fair game. So is she. | 既然我出庭受审了 她也该这样 | 
| [46:24] | All right. We will schedule the petitioner’s testimony for Tuesday. | 好 我们周二让原告出庭受审 | 
| [46:29] | And with the court’s permission, | 请法庭允许 | 
| [46:30] | I would like to question her myself. | 我想亲自审问她 | 
| [46:33] | I don’t think that’s wise. | 这样不明智 | 
| [46:35] | I’m an attorney. I have a current bar license. | 我是律师 有律师执照 | 
| [46:37] | I’m entitled to participate in my own defense. | 我有资格为自己辩护 | 
| [46:41] | That may very well be true, | 话虽不假 | 
| [46:42] | but I don’t think it’s in your best interest. | 但这样对你不利 | 
| [46:44] | It’s my fight, Your Honor. | 这是我的战争 法官阁下 | 
| [46:46] | I ask that you let me wage it. | 请允许我向对方开战 | 
| [46:50] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [46:51] | Tuesday at one o’clock. | 周二 一点开庭 | 
| [46:52] | Until then, we’re adjourned. | 本席宣布休庭 |