时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | KLAUS: Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once and in my absence, | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我不在的日子里 |
[00:06] | Marcel has got everything I ever wanted. | 马赛尔得到了我想要的一切 |
[00:09] | I want it back. | 我要夺回来 |
[00:11] | I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. | 我在此宣誓效忠于你 |
[00:13] | -Celeste. -Celeste? | – 莎莉丝特 – 莎莉丝特? |
[00:15] | Whoever she was, she was smoking hot. | 不管她是谁,她确实非常性感 |
[00:18] | I believe that when you love someone, | 我相信当你深爱着一个人 |
[00:19] | you’re uniquely vulnerable. | 你会变得格外脆弱 |
[00:20] | She died because of me. | 是我害死了她 |
[00:21] | Davina. She’s a powerful weapon. | 黛维娜,她是个强大的武器 |
[00:25] | I knew that I was supposed to be killed | 我知道我该被杀死 |
[00:26] | so the harvest could be completed. | 以完成收获祭 |
[00:30] | MARCEL: She is dead! Do you hear me? | 她死了 你听到了吗? |
[00:32] | Four were supposed to rise, and none did. | 四个人本该复活的,但一个都没有 |
[00:35] | Where did all that power go? | 那些法力去哪了? |
[00:37] | TUNDE: Someone called us forth. | 有人召唤我们 |
[00:39] | -Who? -SABlNE: I did. | 是谁? – 是我 |
[00:41] | I’d appreciate if you call me by my real name, Celeste. | 如果你们能叫我的真名,我会很感激的 叫我莎莉丝特 |
[00:52] | I remember this cemetery. Hasn’t changed a bit. | 我记得这处墓地 一点都没变 |
[00:58] | I’ve been coming here over a century | 一个世纪来我无数次来到这里 |
[01:00] | wearing one face or another. | 每次都是不同的面目 |
[01:26] | Clara Summerlin, will you come on? We’re gonna miss everything. | 克莱拉桑莫林,你能快点吗? 再不走就什么都看不到了 |
[01:48] | Told you. Every witch in the Quarter is here. | 跟你说了吧 法语区的所有女巫都来了 |
[01:51] | Come to see the great Papa Tunde. | 她们都是来见伟大的图德巫父 |
[02:15] | Witches of the French Quarter, thank you for your welcome. | 法语区的女巫们 谢谢你们的热情欢迎 |
[02:19] | It is good to be among people of the faith. | 很高兴能与有信仰的人共聚一堂 |
[02:21] | I, too, practice ancestral magic, | 和你们一样,我修习的也是祖传魔法 |
[02:24] | honoring those who walked the path before us. | 向我们的先人致敬 |
[02:27] | From them, we draw strength. | 从他们的身上汲取力量 |
[02:31] | And you will need strength, for a great darkness is coming. | 巨大的黑暗即将降临 你们会需要足够的力量与之对抗 |
[02:35] | The city your forefathers left you | 你们祖先留下的城市 |
[02:37] | is now overrun by pirates, beasts and vampires. | 如今正被海盗、野兽 和吸血鬼肆意蹂躏 |
[02:59] | TUNDE: I practice other magic as well… Sacrificial magic… | 我还修习了另外一种魔法 献祭魔法 |
[03:03] | Channeling power from the lives of my offerings, | 透过从祭品的生命中汲取力量 |
[03:05] | I use this strength to vanquish my enemies. | 我利用这些力量来征服我的敌人 |
[03:07] | And I will punish your enemies for their greed. | 我也会让你们的敌人为贪婪付出代价 |
[03:13] | In return, you will accept my family into your coven. | 作为回报,你们要接纳我的家人 |
[03:20] | And me as your leader. | 同时,听命于我 |
[03:29] | Gentlemen, make yourselves at home. | 先生们,请不必狗谨 |
[03:32] | Mayor O’Connell appears to be running late | 欧康诺市长看来有事耽搁了 |
[03:34] | but there’s much to discuss, so I shall begin. | 但今天要讨论的很多 所以我们先开始吧 |
[03:36] | KLAUS: One moment please, brother. | 等等我,老哥 |
[03:39] | You know how much I enjoy these illicit, little gatherings. | 你知道我最喜欢参加这种 非法的小集会了 |
[03:43] | ELlJAH: Do not be troubled. | 别担心 |
[03:44] | Despite my brother’s reputation, I can assure you, | 尽管我弟弟声名狼藉 但我向你们保证 |
[03:46] | we’ve invited you here to broker in peace. | 今天请你们来的目的是和谈 |
[03:48] | You have my word. | 我发誓 |
[03:49] | And, lucky for you, my brother always keeps his word. | 算你们运气好 我哥哥向来信守他的誓言 |
[03:56] | You two are from the Guerrera crime family, | 你们俩是葛雷拉犯罪家族的吧 |
[03:59] | a brutish pack of thieves and killers, | 一群粗野的盗贼和杀手 |
[04:02] | and that’s nothing compared to what you become | 但比起你们在月圆夜的变身 |
[04:04] | -on a full moon, is it? -Yes, yes, yes. | – 简直就是小巫见大巫 – 好了,别说了 |
[04:06] | Of course, a bite from your kind is not lethal to an Original. | 当然了,狼人咬伤对真祖来说并不致命 |
[04:10] | Conflict between us would not end well for you at all. | 所以我们之间如果起了冲突 你们绝对没有好下场 |
[04:14] | Let’s state our proposal here. | 这是我们的提议 |
[04:16] | My brother and l control the ports of the city. | 我们兄弟俩掌握着这个城市的港口 |
[04:18] | But with prohibition soon to be the law of the land, | 但随着禁酒令即将成为法律在这里实施 |
[04:21] | there’ll be a certain uptick | 联邦对这里的管理会加强 |
[04:23] | in the kind of federal presence we prefer to avoid. | 这是我们想要避免的 |
[04:26] | Therefore, I’d like to suggest a system whereby | 因此,我有个提议 |
[04:29] | under our supervision, of course. | 在我们的监管下 |
[04:31] | The Guerrera family can traffic alcohol | 葛雷拉家族可以 |
[04:33] | into the city of New Orleans for a profit. | 在纽奥良做贩酒的生意 |
[04:35] | We would still be in charge but our rule would remain a secret. | 一切都还是我们说了算 但我们的规矩仍然不会公开 |
[04:43] | This all sounds very good. | 听起来真不错 |
[04:45] | Tell me, how will it benefit the witches? | 但请告诉我 这对女巫们有什么好处? |
[04:48] | I am sorry. This is a private meeting. | 抱歉,这是私人集会 |
[04:51] | Yes, for kings of the city. | 我知道,城市首领间的集会 |
[04:53] | But l, too, am a king, and I have rules. | 但我也是首领 我也有我的规矩 |
[04:58] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服你 |
[05:00] | You’re either quite ambitious or quite mad. | 你还真是野心勃勃,要不就是疯了 |
[05:03] | What’s your name, mate? | 怎么称呼呢,老兄? |
[05:05] | I am Alphonz Bellatunde Delgallo, Papa Tunde to my followers. | 我是阿冯斯贝拉图德戴加洛 信徒们称我为图德巫父 |
[05:10] | And I come to ask that the witches be granted fair tribute | 我是来要求你们向女巫们进贡 |
[05:13] | for allowing your existence in our city. | 用以换取在这座城市生存的权利 |
[05:15] | Are you suggesting that you speak for the French Quarter witches? | 你的意思是,如今 你代表法语区的女巫吗? |
[05:19] | I do now. | 没错 |
[05:20] | And I expect our future negotiations to go very smoothly. | 希望以后我们的谈判能顺利进行 |
[05:24] | As a guarantee, I brought a gift. | 为了确保这一点 我带来了一份礼物 |
[05:34] | I await our next gathering. | 期待我们下一次的会面 |
[05:51] | Well, I suppose we’ll need a new mayor. | 我想我们需要找个新市长了 |
[05:56] | 剧名:巫师的复仇 | |
[06:01] | Hey, Marcel, | 马赛尔 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[06:03] | maybe you know what’s going on. | 或许你知道是怎么回事 |
[06:05] | Klaus ordered us to meet here | 克劳斯召集大伙过来 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[06:06] | and now he’s a no-show. | 他自己却不出现 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[06:07] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样? 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[06:09] | It’s a new regime. | 如今是新的政权了 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[06:11] | Get used to it. | 开始习惯吧 |
[06:15] | KLAUS: Dearest brethren, your attention, please. | 亲爱的弟兄们,请听我说 主演:菲比托金 |
[06:18] | No doubt, you’re all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure, | 我相信你们一定会很惊讶 见到提艾里范舒 |
[06:22] | who’s supposed to be rotting in the garden | 一个因为杀害自己同胞 |
[06:24] | for the crime of killing one of our own. | 而本该在花园里腐烂的人 |
[06:26] | And I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. | 如今我决定亲自赦免他 |
[06:31] | I hope you’ll all | 希望你们都能热烈欢迎 |
[06:33] | welcome home Thierry. | 提艾里回归 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[06:35] | Welcome home, mate. | 欢迎回来,兄弟 |
[06:41] | You’re in a good mood. | 你看起来心情不错 |
[06:44] | You should visit Mystic Falls more often. | 你应该多去几趟迷瀑镇 |
[06:46] | Well, as much as I might like to, | 尽管我也想那么做 |
[06:47] | I have pressing responsibilities here. | 但我在这有更紧急的事要处理 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[06:52] | Now, as you all know, | 你们都知道 |
[06:55] | the witch Davina is no longer with us. | 女巫黛维娜已经离我们而去了 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[06:58] | Without Davina, we can no longer monitor | 没有了她,我们就没法继续监视 |
[07:00] | the activity of our witch neighbors. | 那些女巫邻居的一举一动 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[07:03] | However, since their Harvest failed, | 然而,由于收获祭的失败 |
[07:07] | their magic will soon be gone forever. | 她们很快就会永远失去法力 |
[07:10] | Until then, I say we keep them on their toes. | 但在那之前,我们还是给她们点警告 |
[07:13] | Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron. | 迪亚哥,我想请你带着兄弟们 去女巫区骚扰一下 |
[07:23] | DlEGO: Let’s do it. | 兄弟们上吧 |
[07:24] | Marcel, I’d hoped you would join Diego. | 马赛尔,我希望你能跟迪亚哥一起去 |
[07:28] | Nah. | 不了 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna take a personal day. | 我今天请个假 |
[07:36] | ELlJAH: Now, you may doubt him. | 你尽管可以怀疑他 |
[07:38] | Today, I saw Niklaus demonstrate mercy towards an enemy. | 今天我见到尼克劳斯 对敌人展现出了仁慈 |
[07:41] | -Tell me that’s not progress. -Please, Elijah. | – 这难道不是进步吗? – 得了吧,以利亚 |
[07:43] | Who do you think convinced Klaus to let Thierry out? | 你觉得是谁说服克劳斯 放提艾里出来的? |
[07:47] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[07:49] | Because, despite Klaus’ reprieve, | 因为尽管克劳斯放了他 |
[07:51] | Thierry despises him. | 提艾里仍鄙视他 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[07:53] | I like that about Thierry. | 我就喜欢提艾里这一点 |
[07:54] | I also like that he used to date a witch, | 我还喜欢他曾与女巫约会过 |
[07:55] | so he knows about French Quarter covens. | 这样他对法语区的女巫也很熟悉 |
[07:58] | Maybe he can lead me | 或许他能帮我找到 |
[07:59] | to whoever stole off with the Harvest magic. | 偷取了收获祭法力的人 |
[08:00] | Rebekah, we are all devastated by the outcome of this ritual. | 蕾贝卡 我们都对仪式的结果感到难过 |
[08:03] | That’s just it. There was no outcome. | 这就是问题所在,没有结果 |
[08:05] | We both know that power like that doesn’t just vanish. | 我们都清楚那么强大的法力 不可能凭空消失 |
[08:10] | I say someone stole it. | 我认为有人偷了它 |
[08:11] | I’d like to know who | 我想知道是谁 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[08:12] | and then I’d like to make an ally out of them. | 然后与他们结成盟友 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[08:16] | To what end, exactly? | 到底是为了什么呢? |
[08:17] | I’m tired of being threatened and controlled | 我已经受够我们那暴虐的兄弟 |
[08:20] | by our tyrant brother. | 终日的威胁与控制了 |
[08:23] | If you want to stop a bully, | 如果你要阻止一个恶徒 |
[08:24] | you need the power to stand up to them. | 你就必须要有足够的力量对抗他 |
[08:25] | I expect such behavior from Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯这么干我不意外 |
[08:27] | It’s so very disappointing when it comes from you, Rebekah. | 但你有这种想法 让我非常失望,蕾贝卡 |
[08:31] | Do you not see that in his way, he’s making an effort here? | 难道你没发现,他在用自己的方式 努力尝试改变吗? |
[08:34] | He’s invited us back into our family home. | 他邀请我们回到那属于我们的家 编剧:麦可鲁梭,麦克纳度奇 |
[08:37] | He yearns for our family to be reunited. | 他渴望我们家族再次团聚 |
[08:39] | Yes. He’s in a brilliant mood now but for how long? | 对,他现在是心情不错 但这能持续多久呢? |
[08:42] | It’s his trick, Elijah. | 这是他的诡计,以利亚 |
[08:45] | He lulls you into a false sense | 他先安抚你,给你一种… |
[08:46] | of camaraderie and kinship | 友情和亲情的错觉 导演:罗伯哈迪 |
[08:48] | and then he turns on you like a snake. | 然后在一瞬间背叛你 |
[08:50] | I fall for it every time | 我每次都上当 |
[08:52] | and wind up with a dagger in my chest for my trouble. | 下场就是胸口上插着匕首 |
[08:54] | No more. | 我不要再这样了 |
[08:55] | I believe that he is approaching some semblance of peace here. | 我相信他正达到 一种近乎平和的境界 |
[08:59] | Leadership may, in fact, be a good thing for him. | 成为首领也许对他来说是件好事 |
[09:01] | Now, sister, please, I ask you, if you cannot support him, | 现在,我请求你 如果你不能支持他 |
[09:05] | then at least do nothing to provoke him. | 至少别做任何会激怒他的事 |
[09:14] | KLAUS: Is this what’s it’s come to? | 结果就是这样吗? |
[09:16] | I bear the full weight of our kingdom | 我一个人肩负整个王国的重任 |
[09:18] | while you pout like a child. | 而你在旁像个小孩一样闹脾气 |
[09:19] | You wanted to be King. | 是你自己想当国王 |
[09:21] | Besides, you look like you got it covered. | 再说,你看来已经掌控住局面了 |
[09:23] | If the men see you shirk your duties, | 如果手下看到你这副不负责任的样子 |
[09:25] | they’re likely to do the same. | 他们很可能也会这么做 |
[09:26] | I told you, I am not in the mood for vampire hijinx. | 我说过了,我没心情参加什么 吸血鬼的胡闹 |
[09:30] | No. You’d rather sit wallowing in sorrow | 是啊,你宁愿坐在这借酒浇愁 |
[09:32] | for your lost little friend. | 哀悼你的小朋友 |
[09:33] | Don’t push me right now! | 你最好别逼我 |
[09:35] | I am sorry Davina is gone, okay? I’m sorry, | 黛维娜不在了我也很难过好吗? 我很遗憾 |
[09:38] | but this mournful attitude is unworthy of you | 但这么一直消沉下去也于事无补 |
[09:41] | and it’s boring to me. | 我都快受不了你这臭脸了 |
[09:44] | Hey guys, we got a problem. | 嘿,两位 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[09:50] | We came to mess with the witches, just like you said, | 我们按你说的,去找女巫的麻烦 |
[09:53] | and these two, they went missing, found them like this. | 接着这两个弟兄失踪了 找到他们时就是这样了 |
[09:57] | Not even staked, just dead. | 身上甚至没插木桩,就这么死了 |
[10:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[10:09] | Someone has to account for this. | 我们必须找出是谁干的 |
[10:13] | You want revenge, get it yourself. | 你想要复仇,自己去吧 |
[10:18] | That mark is tied to some bad mojo. | 那个符号跟一种可怕的巫术有关 |
[10:20] | Any of y’all got any brains, you’ll head back to the compound | 你们如果有点脑子 就该赶紧回去 |
[10:23] | and stay the hell out of this. | 别插手此事 |
[10:34] | We’re gonna find whoever did this, | 我们要找出是谁干的 |
[10:36] | and I will show them what suffering is. | 然后让他们好好尝尝苦头 |
[10:41] | THlERRY: Used to run things down here for Marcel. | 我以前曾在这里帮马赛尔办事 |
[10:43] | Thought you’d like to see what I found before Klaus did. | 我想在报告给克劳斯之前先让你看看 |
[10:45] | Not a day out of the garden | 才刚从花园被放出来 |
[10:46] | and you’re already proving yourself useful. | 你就立刻证明自己的用处了 |
[10:48] | We made a deal, | 这是我们达成的协定 |
[10:49] | and if it screws things for your brother, I’m all for it. | 只要能坏你哥哥的好事 我会全力以赴 |
[10:52] | Though, to be honest, this stuff makes my skin crawl. | 但老实说,这玩意让我毛骨悚然 |
[10:56] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的阵法 |
[10:59] | I have, a long time ago. | 我见过,很久很久以前 |
[11:04] | Somebody is copycatting a very dangerous witch. | 有人在模仿一个非常危险的巫师 |
[11:07] | They draw their power from sacrifice. | 他们以献祭获取法力 |
[11:10] | I just don’t understand | 我只是不明白 |
[11:11] | why someone would leave it here for us to find. | 为什么会有人把阵法留下让我们找到 |
[11:17] | Unless they wanted it to be found. | 除非他们是故意想被找到 |
[11:19] | TUNDE: Mademoiselle Mikaelson. | 米卡森小姐 |
[11:21] | -That’s not possible. -Sure, it is, cherie. It’s magic. | – 这不可能 – 当然可能,亲爱的,这可是魔法 |
[11:48] | KLAUS: Someone will die for this. | 我一定要让他血债血偿 |
[11:50] | ELlJAH: Remarkably, I don’t disagree. | 出乎意料地,我并无异议 |
[11:52] | However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic. | 但我想知道 他们从哪学的黑魔法 |
[11:55] | I had hoped never to see that symbol again. | 我曾希望再也不要见到这符号 |
[11:57] | I recall it is the signature of a fool | 我记得这符号属于一个曾妄想 |
[11:59] | who once stood against us. | 对付我们的傻子 |
[12:01] | Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks. | 显然有自命不凡的巫师试图故技重施 |
[12:04] | I’ll do for him as I did the other. | 我会像对之前那个一样处置他 |
[12:06] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[12:10] | When night falls, | 夜慕降临后 |
[12:11] | I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. | 我要你召集法语区所有的吸血鬼 |
[12:13] | Get me the head of whoever did this, and put it on a stick. | 把罪魁祸首的人头给我带来 然后把它插在一根棍子上 |
[12:18] | Yeah. That’s gonna be a problem. | 这可能有点问题 |
[12:21] | Everyone is freaked out, man. | 大家都吓坏了,老大 |
[12:22] | We haven’t had witches killing vampires in a long time. | 好久都没有吸血鬼死在巫师手上了 |
[12:26] | Marcel made sure of that. | 马赛尔把我们保护得很好 |
[12:28] | Marcel has run off like a scared child. | 马赛尔像个被吓坏的小孩一样跑了 |
[12:32] | You lot are left with me. | 你们只能跟着我了 |
[12:37] | Now, who of you will fight to defend our home? | 现在,你们中哪一位 愿意为捍卫家园而战? |
[12:48] | Not a single one of you will stand with me, | 没人愿意与我并肩作战 |
[12:50] | so afraid are you of this new threat? | 你们就如此惧怕这个新的威胁吗? |
[12:55] | You should know better. | 你们真该放聪明点 |
[13:00] | I’ll handle this myself. | 这事我亲自去处理 |
[13:07] | Sophie, the restaurant is an epic disaster, again. | 苏菲,赛厅里又乱成一团了 |
[13:10] | Do you think maybe you could come in today and– | 你今天能过来一趟吗… |
[13:12] | AUTOMATED VOlCE: User’s mailbox is full. Goodbye. | 用户的语音信箱已满,再见 |
[13:14] | Looks like I should’ve been here last night. | 看来我昨晚就该过来 |
[13:16] | Before you try anything, I’m on vervain. | 你少轻举妄动,我体内有马鞭草 |
[13:18] | Yeah. Klaus mentioned you broke free of his compulsion. | 知道,克劳斯说过你摆脱了他的魅惑 |
[13:21] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[13:23] | -Sophie around? -No. Why? | – 苏菲在吗? – 不在,你找她干嘛? |
[13:25] | Got a witch problem. Thought she might have answers. | 有个关于巫师的问题 我想她应该知道答案 |
[13:31] | Mind if I wait? | 介意我在这等吗? |
[13:36] | It’s a little early for day drinking. Let me guess, Klaus problems. | 大白天就开始喝酒 让我猜猜,克劳斯的问题 |
[13:42] | I thought you’d be on top of the world | 我还以为你们现在正高兴着呢 |
[13:44] | now that you have Davina back. | 黛维娜都被你们给抓回去了 |
[13:45] | Davina is gone. | 黛维娜死了 |
[13:51] | Was it Klaus? I told him, if he hurt her– | 是克劳斯干的吗? 我警告过他,如果他敢伤害她… |
[13:54] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是他干的 |
[13:55] | The power that she had was too much. | 她体内的法力太强 |
[13:58] | We tried to fix her with this crazy-ass ritual, | 我们试图用一个疯狂的仪式 助她稳定法力 |
[14:00] | and something went wrong. Now she’s– | 结果出了问题 现在她… |
[14:02] | I don’t know. Floating in limbo or waiting on her ancestors. | 我也不知道,也许正游荡在地狱边缘 或是等着她的先祖显灵什么的 |
[14:13] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:21] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊,我也很遗憾 |
[14:31] | -There you are. -Here I am. | – 你在这呢 – 我就在这呢 |
[14:37] | Davina’s drawings. | 这些是黛维娜的画 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Morbid, I know. | 是的,很恐怖,我知道 |
[14:44] | I was just thinking, we never figured out | 但我在想,我们一直没搞清楚 |
[14:45] | why she drew those pictures of Celeste. | 她为什么要画莎莉丝特 |
[14:48] | Anyway, I’m just killing time now that I’m on vampire lockdown. | 反正我也只是在消磨时间 既然我被吸血鬼关了禁闭 |
[14:51] | Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won’t be long. | 不管是谁干的,我们会想办法处理 事情很快就能解决 |
[14:54] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心这个 |
[14:56] | Just think it’s kind of funny | 只是觉得可笑的是 |
[14:58] | that it took some big, supernatural threat | 得有重大的超自然威胁 |
[15:00] | for you to even come into the same room as me. | 你才肯和我共处一室 |
[15:06] | I do apologize if you feel neglected. | 若让你感到被怠慢了,我很抱歉 |
[15:08] | I have been occupied. | 我最近一直很忙 |
[15:11] | My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. | 我的弟弟妹妹正在闹别扭 尼克劳斯又一直很焦躁 |
[15:14] | You’ll recall that even our slightest interactions | 你也记得,我们之间再短暂的交流 |
[15:17] | seem to infuriate him. | 都会…激怒他 |
[15:23] | So Klaus is a dick, and you want to be a good big brother. | 所以说克劳斯是个混蛋 而你想当个好哥哥 |
[15:27] | So, we can’t hang out. | 所以我们不能在一起 |
[15:31] | That sum it up? | 概括起来是这样吗? |
[15:38] | I get it, Elijah. It just seems like a really crappy deal. | 我明白,以利亚 只是觉得这情形有够糟糕的 |
[15:51] | El presidente? | 领袖的召唤吗? |
[15:52] | He likes to keep track of his people. | 他喜欢掌控手下的行踪 |
[15:55] | Why are you loyal to him, exactly? | 你为什么要效忠于他? |
[15:58] | You know, for someone who says she can’t stand the guy, | 你不是说受不了他吗 |
[16:00] | you sure ask a lot of questions about him. | 干嘛一直追问关于他的事? |
[16:02] | -My interest is purely academic. -I know what you’re doing. | – 这只是纯学术性的好奇 – 我知道你想干嘛 |
[16:08] | You’re mad he used you and you wanna get back at him. | 你气他利用你,想要报复他 |
[16:11] | Maybe you’re hoping I’ll let slip some chink in his armor. | 也许你在套我的话 希望我说出他的弱点 |
[16:14] | Friendly advice, don’t do that. | 给你句忠告,别干傻事 |
[16:17] | It won’t end well. | 不会有好下场 |
[16:24] | Let me tell you a story about someone | 我来跟你讲个试图 |
[16:25] | who went up against Klaus. | 对付克劳斯的人的故事吧 |
[16:30] | MARCEL: This was right after I returned from World War I. | 那时我刚从一战的战场回来 |
[16:34] | I’d been trying to get away from New Orleans for a while. | 我一直想离开纽奥良 |
[16:38] | (欢迎回家) | |
[16:41] | But something kept drawing me back. | 但却一直被吸引回来 |
[16:57] | Aren’t you gonna welcome me home? | 你不对我说欢迎回来吗? |
[16:59] | I wouldn’t want you to think that I was happy to see you. | 我不想让你觉得我很高兴见到你 |
[17:02] | How long you gonna hate me? | 你还要恨我多久? |
[17:04] | You left me in a box for 52 years. Twice that seems like a good start. | 你让我在棺材里躺了52年 少说也得恨上个100年吧 |
[17:11] | Come on, boys. | 走吧,小伙子们 |
[17:17] | There he is. Our war hero triumphantly returned. | 他在这呢 战争英雄凯旋归来啦 |
[17:22] | Oh, good to have you back, Marcellus. | 你回来了我很高兴,马赛勒斯 |
[17:25] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[17:33] | The prodigal son has finally learned | 回头的浪子总算把酒量 |
[17:35] | to hold his liquor. | 给练出来了 |
[17:36] | -The army’ll do that to you. -Well, it’s good to have you back. | – 都是军队的功劳 – 你能回来我们都很高兴 |
[17:39] | Niklaus was beside himself in your absence. | 你不在尼克劳斯都快疯了 |
[17:42] | Now that you are here, | 既然你回来了 |
[17:43] | perhaps you could help settle an argument. | 也许你能帮我们评评理 |
[17:45] | You see, you’ve traded a war abroad for one here in the Quarter. | 国外的战争打完了 这里的战役又开始了 |
[17:50] | Some rogue witch wants a piece of the city we built, | 有个流氓巫师 想在我们建立的城市中分一杯羹 |
[17:54] | and Elijah, for reasons beyond my comprehension, | 让我无法理解的是,以利亚居然 |
[17:58] | insists that negotiation is our best recourse. | 坚持要以协商来解决分歧 |
[18:02] | Yes. On the topic of your failed comprehension, | 好吧,既然说到无法理解的事 |
[18:04] | you forget, as a soldier, Marcel has seen | 你忘了,身为一名军人 马赛尔已见识过 |
[18:07] | not only how small the world has become | 世界现在变得有多小 |
[18:08] | and how fast news can travel, | 以及消息传播速度之快 |
[18:10] | but also, the very horrors of war itself. | 但最重要的是,战争的恐怖之处 |
[18:13] | Surely, Marcel would agree with me. | 理所当然,马赛尔会认同我的做法 |
[18:16] | The best way for us to defend our home | 要想捍卫我们的家园,最好的办法 |
[18:17] | is by exercising discretion. | 就是谨慎行事 |
[18:20] | So, who’s the witch you wanted to kill? | 你想杀的巫师是谁? |
[18:22] | His name is Papa Tunde. | 他叫图德巫父 |
[18:26] | I think he’s a charlatan. | 我觉得他只是个江湖骗子 |
[18:31] | Well, Marcel shall be able to decide that for himself. | 马赛尔很快就能自己判断他的为人了 |
[18:37] | -You invited him here. -Of course. | – 你还邀请了他 – 当然 |
[18:40] | We’re not savages, aren’t we? | 我们又不是野蛮人 ,对吧? |
[18:46] | Thank you for accepting our invitation, and welcome. | 谢谢你应邀前来 欢迎 |
[18:51] | I hope you’ll allow me to play the role of host. | 希望你能让我尽地主之谊 |
[18:53] | If there’s anything you need… | 如果你们需要任何东西 |
[18:59] | Anything at all…. | 敬请随意享用 |
[19:04] | Pleasure before business, then. | 那就先娱乐再谈正事了 |
[19:10] | MARCEL ; I didn’t get it at first. | 起初我并不明白 |
[19:13] | Klaus was the one who wanted to go to war. | 想要挑起战争的是克劳斯 |
[19:15] | So, why was he inviting his enemy into his home? | 那他为什么要把敌人邀请到家中来? |
[19:18] | Why be so generous to someone who he’s gonna have to kill? | 为什么要慷慨招待自己欲杀之人? |
[19:23] | But, you see, that’s the thing. | 但要知道,这就是关键所在 |
[19:25] | It was all part of Klaus’ plan. | 这一切都是克劳斯密谋的计划 |
[19:28] | He was sussing the guy out, | 他是在试探敌方的底细 |
[19:30] | Iearning his weaknesses, his strengths, | 模清他的弱点与实力 |
[19:32] | getting him to let his guard down. | 让他放下防备 |
[19:35] | That’s how Klaus does it. Then he goes in for the kill. | 这就是克劳斯的作风 最后再一举灭敌 |
[19:39] | Because he’s a two-faced sociopath. | 因为他是个人面兽心的反社会变态 |
[19:42] | There’s nothing enviable about what Klaus does. | 克劳斯的所作所为没什么好羡慕的 |
[19:44] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[19:47] | We’re all monsters, Cami. | 我们都是怪物,卡蜜 |
[19:48] | If you’re powerful like Klaus is, | 如果你像克劳斯那样强大 |
[19:50] | you just don’t have to bother hiding it. | 你也会不屑于隐藏的 |
[19:52] | Davina was powerful. | 黛维娜也很强大 |
[19:56] | She wasn’t a monster. | 但她不是怪物 |
[20:35] | PAPA TUNDE: It is done. | 仪式完成了 |
[20:38] | The power of the Original sister flows through me. | 真祖妹妹的力量传给了我 |
[20:41] | And will that be enough to make Klaus suffer? | 这力量足以让克劳斯生不如死吗? |
[20:43] | I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurt me. | 克劳斯米卡森当初对我的伤害 我会以牙还牙的 |
[20:46] | When I am done, he will wish that he could die. | 等我完成 他会祈求自己能早点解脱 |
[21:00] | -You gonna open this place today? -And risk you eating the clientele? | – 你今天打算营业吗? – 冒着让你吃掉客人的风险吗? |
[21:04] | Oh, and here I thought you were starting to like me again. | 我还以为你又开始喜欢我了呢 |
[21:15] | You’ve deigned to break your despair long enough to pick up the phone. | 你终于舍得走出悲伤 接我电话了 |
[21:19] | I figured you’d just keep calling. | 我不接你会一直打 |
[21:20] | KLAUS: I’m in the cauldron now. You could meet me here. | 我现在在女巫区 你可以来这里见我 |
[21:22] | We could start burning passersby at the stake. | 我们可以先绑些路人在火刑往上烧 |
[21:25] | Sorry. I’m gonna chase down my own lead. | 抱歉,我要追踪我自己的线索 |
[21:29] | And where might that be, the bottom of a bottle of Scotch? | 那线索在哪里呢? 威士忌的瓶底吗? |
[21:32] | I’m at Sophie Deveraux’s place. | 我在苏菲德弗罗这里 |
[21:34] | I figured I’ll sit here and drink until she shows. | 我打算就坐在这里一直喝到她出现 |
[21:37] | Or you could snap out of this funk and come and help me end this. | 或者你可以从恐惧中摆脱出来 然后来帮我结束这一切 |
[21:50] | Big, bad Klaus Mikaelson. | 大坏蛋克劳斯米卡森 |
[21:54] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[21:57] | Just the witch I was looking to brutalize. | 恰好是我想要折磨的女巫 |
[22:01] | Perhaps you could explain the attacks on my men. | 或许你可以解释一下对我手下的攻击 |
[22:09] | Rebekah is not answering her calls. | 蕾贝卡不接电话 |
[22:11] | You worried about whoever killed those Daywalkers | 你担心杀死这些日行者的人 |
[22:13] | still being out there? | 还在外面吗? |
[22:15] | Frankly, I’m worried that she had something to do with this. | 坦白说,我是担心她跟这事有关 |
[22:18] | She’s very displeased with Niklaus. | 她对尼克劳斯非常不满 |
[22:21] | Perhaps even conspiring… | 或许甚至会和其他人 |
[22:25] | …with others. | 一起密谋些什么 |
[22:27] | Thierry, is it? | 提艾里,是吗? |
[22:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:33] | Do you know, my sister is rather fond of you. | 你知道我妹妹非常喜欢你 |
[22:35] | Strange, she’s not typically drawn to unremarkable men. | 奇怪,她通常不会被不起眼的男人吸引 |
[22:40] | Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism? | 你能解释一下你突如其来的魅力吗? |
[22:44] | I don’t know what you’re– | 我不知道你在… |
[22:47] | You can either tell me what you know | 要嘛告诉我你知道些什么 |
[22:48] | or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter. | 要嘛我就把你撕碎撒在这片法语区里 |
[22:53] | She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. | 她要我留意女巫的事 |
[22:55] | I found something, | 我所有发现 |
[22:56] | and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. | 在我带她看时 我们被一个人偷袭了 |
[23:00] | He desiccated her with his touch. | 他碰到她就把她变干了 |
[23:02] | Like a coward, you left her. | 你就像个懦夫丢下了她 |
[23:05] | What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock | 那我该怎么做 和那个能把真祖榨干的巫师 |
[23:07] | that took out an Original? | 打一架吗? |
[23:08] | Where was this, exactly? | 这在哪里发生的? |
[23:11] | The docks, warehouse 57. | 码头,57号仓库 |
[23:14] | I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this. | 我只是按她要求去做 你不能把这些告诉克劳斯 |
[23:23] | I shall take that into consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
[23:25] | -I’m coming with you. -No. Stay here. Compound is safe. | – 我和你一起去 – 不,留在这里,这里很安全 |
[23:29] | Rebekah is in trouble. I’m going. | 蕾贝卡遇上麻烦了,我要去 |
[23:34] | Do not leave my sight. Understand? | 不许离开我的视线,明白吗? |
[23:40] | You know. Calling things off with you wasn’t lack of interest. | 你知道,终止和你的关系 并不是因为我不喜欢你 |
[23:46] | I was hoping to save you from all this. | 我只是希望能让你远离这一切 |
[23:51] | Well, thanks, Romeo, but I’m in it. | 谢了,罗密欧,但我已经深陷其中 |
[23:54] | So, when are you gonna get to the good part | 你打算什么时候才会说到 |
[23:57] | with Klaus and that Papa guy? | 克劳斯还有那个什么巫父的事呢? |
[23:59] | Papa Tunde said he wanted to empower the witches. | 图德巫父说他想要赋予女巫权利 |
[24:03] | Mostly, he wanted money and territory. | 主要的是,他想要金钱和领土 |
[24:05] | Klaus and Elijah weren’t about to give him either. | 克劳斯和以利亚一样都不打算满足他 |
[24:07] | He didn’t like that, so he went on a rampage. | 他不喜欢那样,所以他发在了 |
[24:11] | No one was safe. | 没人是安全的 |
[24:14] | Not the humans in the faction. | 决策群的人类不安全 |
[24:20] | MARCEL; Not the Guerrera werewolves. | 葛雷拉的狼人不安全 |
[24:26] | He even went after the witches who opposed him. | 他甚至去追杀那些反对他的女巫 |
[24:32] | Elijah offered a truce. He gave his word, in fact. | 以利亚提出了休战 事实上,他做出了承诺 |
[24:35] | But Klaus, being Klaus, he had another idea. | 但克劳斯,一如既往,另有打算 |
[24:40] | You’ re late, Elijah. | 你迟到了,以利亚 |
[24:42] | It’s not like the noble brother to keep me waiting. | 高尚的哥哥不会让我久等的 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry, mate. | 抱歉,老兄 |
[24:46] | Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had. | 以利亚是在谈判还可能存在时 你所见到的兄弟 |
[24:49] | I’m the one you get when negotiations are closed. | 我则是谈判无效时你会见到的人 |
[24:53] | You do not scare me. | 你吓不了我 |
[24:55] | You have no idea the power I possess. | 你不知道我有多大的力量 |
[24:57] | In fact, I made it a point to learn all about your power. | 事实上,我特别研究了一下 你所有的力量 |
[25:00] | I noticed how you’re almost always near those twin sons of yours. | 我注意到你几乎寸步不离 你的双胞胎儿子 |
[25:04] | How they bear your distinctive mark. | 以及他们为何有你的特殊印记 |
[25:07] | Got me to thinking. | 这让我不禁思考 |
[25:09] | You channel their power, don’t you? | 你引用了他们的力量,对吧? |
[25:13] | Which, of course, begs the question, | 当然,这就引出了一个问题 |
[25:14] | what would happen were that power to be taken away, | 如果那些力量被拿走了会怎么样 |
[25:17] | if those sons, whose lives you depend on… | 如果你的儿子们 也就是你力量的来源 |
[25:22] | …were suddenly struck down… | 突然被杀死了会怎么样? |
[25:32] | What of that power then? | 到时那些力量会怎么样呢? |
[25:43] | -I will kill you for this. -I cannot be killed. | – 我要杀了你报仇 – 我是杀不死的 |
[25:49] | You, however… | 然而你… |
[25:53] | -That’s horrible. -Oh, to Klaus, it’s just business. | – 太可怕了 – 对克劳斯来说,这只是公事 |
[25:59] | And don’t you think there’s something | 难道你不觉得这事 |
[26:00] | fundamentally wrong with that? | 从根本上就有问题吗? |
[26:02] | Don’t you worry you’ll end up one of his victims | 你就不担心你最后 也会成为他的受害者 |
[26:05] | or, worse, just like him? | 或是更糟,变得和他一样? |
[26:09] | TUNDE: Poor Marcellus. | 可怜的马赛勒斯 |
[26:14] | You remain always in the shadow of your father. | 你始终活在你父亲的阴影下 |
[26:18] | Climb out from beneath it, will you? So you can die like a man. | 从那下面爬出来吧,行吗? 这样你就能像个男人一样死去 |
[26:28] | Cami, you need to run now. Don’t look back. Just go. | 卡蜜,你快走 别回头,赶紧走 |
[26:31] | I think she should stay. I prefer an audience | 我觉得她应该留下 我更喜欢有个观众 |
[26:33] | and I’m about to put on quite the show. | 我即将上演一出精彩好戏呢 |
[26:42] | -CAMl: Marcel? -I said, get out of here. | – 马赛尔? – 我说了,快离开这里 |
[26:47] | You cannot defeat me. | 你打败不了我的 |
[26:48] | I channel the power of an Original vampire. | 我从一个吸血鬼真祖身上获得了力量 |
[26:51] | Soon, I will have all three, but first, I will take you. | 很快,我就会获得三个真祖的力量 但首先,我要解决你 |
[27:13] | SOPHlE: It’s a complex spell. | 这是个复杂的咒语 |
[27:15] | Old-school stuff rooted in sacrificial magic. | 传统的东西都起源于献祭魔法 |
[27:18] | Whoever did this to your guys, | 不管是谁对你的人干了这事 |
[27:20] | my guess is, they were an offering to gain more power. | 我猜他们 从祭品中获得了更多力量 |
[27:24] | More guys they kill, more power they get. | 杀的人越多,他们就越强大 |
[27:32] | I didn’t expect a call from you so soon. | 没想到你这么快就打来了 |
[27:35] | You need to get to Rousseau’s now. | 你得赶紧来卢梭酒吧 |
[27:37] | Some lunatic witch doctor is killing Marcel. | 某个疯子巫医要杀马赛尔 |
[27:40] | Get as far away from there as you can. | 尽可能远离那里 |
[27:47] | ELlJAH: Rebekah. | 蕾贝卡 |
[27:51] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[27:54] | Some kind of boundary spell. | 某种边界咒语 |
[27:58] | Someone is channeling her. | 有人在利用她的力量 |
[28:00] | Typically, it’s a lethal process, | 本来这个过程会致命 |
[28:01] | but because she’s an Original, she cannot die. | 但因为她是真祖,所以她死不了 |
[28:05] | Instead, she’s an endless source of power. | 相反,她就变成了无尽的力量泉源 |
[28:07] | So, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[28:11] | We have to get her out of there. | 我们必须把她救出来 |
[28:14] | As I recall, you’re one of the few people | 我记得,你是少数 |
[28:17] | Niklaus Mikaelson ever gave a damn about. | 尼克劳斯米卡森在乎的人之一 |
[28:22] | You know what he did to my family. | 你知道他对我的家人做了什么 |
[28:30] | The sins of the father are paid for by the son. | 父罪子偿 |
[28:34] | I will take pleasure in telling Klaus how you died. | 我会很乐意告诉克劳斯你是怎么死的 |
[28:38] | I remember killing you. I rather relished it. | 我记得杀死了你,我可是很喜欢呢 |
[28:41] | What a joy it is to relive fond memories. | 再次体验愉悦的回忆多么令人高兴啊 |
[28:46] | TUNDE: You’re here. Good. | 你来了,很好 |
[28:50] | I can crush you before the eyes of your son | 我可以在你儿子面前收拾你 |
[28:52] | and then I will consume you both. | 然后我会把你们两个消灭掉 |
[29:00] | This time, I am stronger. | 这一次,我更强大了 |
[29:06] | You’re not listening. We cannot enter the circle. | 你没有在听,我们没法进入圈内 |
[29:09] | There’s some kind of confinement spell or… | 有某种限制咒语之类的 |
[29:12] | If I can’t remove her, we can’t break the link. | 如果我不能移动她 我们就无法打破连结 |
[29:14] | It’s a convoluted spell. It’s like a witch’s recipe. | 这是个迥旋咒 就像是女巫的食谱 |
[29:16] | You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient, | 你可以加入更强烈的材料破坏平街 |
[29:19] | a mystical binding agent, I don’t know. | 一种神秘的黏合剂,我也说不清 |
[29:22] | Volcanic ash, rock salt, | 火山灰、岩盐 |
[29:24] | anything up to and including eye of newt. | 任何够多的东西,还包括嵘蝉的眼睛 |
[29:26] | -What about the blood of a witch? -Do you have the blood of a witch? | – 女巫的血呢? – 你有女巫的血吗? |
[29:36] | -I need a favor. -The baby. | – 我需要你帮个忙 – 孩子 |
[29:42] | She’s a quarter witch. | 她有四分之一女巫血统 |
[30:51] | -ls he dead? -Get out of here. | – 他死了吗? – 快离开这里 |
[30:52] | Is Marcel dead? Did that guy kill him? | 马赛尔死了吗?那家伙杀了他吗? |
[30:55] | He didn’t finish him off. Marcel needs blood to heal. | 他还没能杀死他 马赛尔需要血液来治愈 |
[30:57] | Go. Find me someone off the street. | 去,给我从街上拉个人来 |
[30:59] | -I’ll do it. -No. | – 我来吧 – 不行 |
[31:02] | Not you. I don’t want you involved in this. | 你不行 我不想你被牵扯进这一切里 |
[31:06] | You don’t control me anymore, remember? | 你再也不能控制我了,记得吗? |
[31:16] | It’s okay, Marcel. | 没事的,马赛尔 |
[31:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Marcel. | 没事的,没事的,马赛尔 |
[31:49] | I should rip out your coward heart. | 我真该把你怯懦的心脏挖出来 |
[31:51] | Why, Rebekah? | 怎么,蕾贝卡? |
[31:53] | We made a deal to take out your brother | 我们说好要除掉你哥哥 |
[31:54] | but at the end of the day, it’s every man for himself. | 但人终归要为自己着想 |
[31:56] | I am so sick of self-serving narcissists. | 我受够了这种自私的自恋狂 |
[32:01] | Are men simply incapable of committing to an alliance? | 难道一个人就不能忠于盟友吗? |
[32:08] | I asked you to cease these petty moves | 我告诉过你别搞小动作对付家人 |
[32:11] | against our family, and yet you conspire with this fool. | 但你还是跟这个傻瓜一起密谋策画 |
[32:16] | Is this what it’s come to you? | 这就是你的目的吗? |
[32:17] | Making moves against your own blood? | 对付你的亲哥哥? |
[32:19] | Don’t you try and shame me. | 别想羞辱我 |
[32:21] | Nik grows more powerful by the day | 尼克日渐强大 |
[32:22] | and you do nothing but encourage him. | 你什么都不做却还鼓励他 |
[32:24] | I offer him my counsel because it’s clear to me | 我给他提出了建议,因为对我来说 |
[32:26] | that he means to make the city our home. | 显然他想把这个城市变成我们的家园 |
[32:29] | Now, perhaps leading these derelicts will curb some of these impulses, | 也许,领导着这些废物 能够控制住这些冲动 |
[32:34] | grant him some degree of happiness. | 能给予他某种程度的幸福 |
[32:36] | You always talk of Nik’s happiness. | 你总是说着尼克的幸福 |
[32:38] | But for 1,000 years, he has robbed me of any chance at my own. | 这一千年来,他剥夺了我所有 得到幸福的机会 |
[32:42] | What about me, Elijah? Am I not a concern for you? | 那我呢,以利亚? 你就不关心我吗? |
[32:46] | We all make sacrifices in the name of this family, Rebekah, | 以这个家族的名义 我们都有所牺牲,蕾贝卡 |
[32:49] | but know this. I will never stand against you or Niklaus. | 但你要知道 我绝对不会与你或尼克劳斯作对 |
[32:53] | What about Hayley? | 那海莉呢? |
[32:56] | Nothing I conspire to do, | 我密谋任何事 |
[32:57] | none of my treachery will harm this family | 我的任何背叛,都比不上你对她的感情 |
[32:59] | as much as your feelings for her. | 给我们家族造成的伤害 |
[33:03] | You’re a hypocrite, Elijah. | 你就是个伪君子,以利亚 |
[33:07] | You would choose love over family | 在爱情和家人之间你选了前者 |
[33:09] | and then condemn me for doing the same. | 却谴责我做了同样的选择 |
[33:26] | Fancy meeting you here. | 很高兴在这里见到你 |
[33:29] | That symbol is already up and down the cauldron, | 那个符号已经遍布女巫区了 |
[33:32] | more of them popping up everywhere. | 到处都出现了这些符号 |
[33:34] | I suppose Papa Tunde is marking his territory. | 我猜图德巫父在圈划领土了 |
[33:38] | -I’m told you saw him as well. -Yeah. | – 我听说你也看到他了 – 是的 |
[33:42] | -Brought up a lot of memories. -Memories that are best left buried. | – 勾起了许多回忆 – 最好被埋葬的回忆 |
[34:09] | REBEKAH: You’re sauced. | 你喝醉了 |
[34:15] | Celebrating Klaus’ defeat of the mad Papa Tunde? | 庆祝克劳斯打败了疯狂的图德巫父? |
[34:18] | Not celebrating, drowning sorrows. | 不是庆祝,是在借酒浇愁 |
[34:27] | I’m the one who brought Tunde to town. | 是我把图德带来这里的 |
[34:37] | What? | 什么? |
[34:39] | I made some inquiries while I was abroad, | 我在海外时四处打听了一下 |
[34:41] | I wanted the most dangerous witch anyone could find. | 想找一个极其危险的巫师 |
[34:44] | -Why on earth would you do that? -For you. | – 你为什么要那么做? – 为了你 |
[34:48] | I figured if someone as bad as Tunde comes in, | 我想如果有像图德这样的狠角色来 |
[34:51] | maybe Klaus gets chased off. | 也许克劳斯就会被赶走 |
[34:55] | Very least, he’s occupied enough | 至少他就会无暇抽身 |
[34:56] | that he can’t stop me from trying to get you back. | 来阻止我再次得到你 |
[35:01] | You mean to tell me that you would tear down | 你是想告诉我你要摧毁 |
[35:03] | everything my family built, everything you helped us build, | 我的家族建立的一切 你帮助我们建立的一切 |
[35:07] | risk your own life… | 拿自己的性命冒险 |
[35:11] | …on the off chance that I would show you | 就为了那一丝我会对你表现 |
[35:13] | the slightest bit of affection? | 一点点喜爱之情的可能? |
[35:17] | I would. I did. | 我愿意 我也这么做了 |
[35:23] | I’d do it again. | 我愿意再做一次 |
[35:30] | Klaus has killed a thousand Tundes. | 克劳斯杀死过上千个像图德这样的人 |
[35:32] | All his life, there’s only ever been one man he has truly feared, | 他这一生只真正害怕过一个人 |
[35:36] | my father, Mikael. | 我的父亲麦可 |
[35:39] | The vampire who hunts vampires. | 那个追杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[35:41] | If he came here, Klaus would flee and never turn back. | 如果他来到这里 克劳斯一定会逃走,并永远不再回来 |
[35:47] | All we need is a witch who can help us find him. | 我们只需要一个能帮我们找到他的女巫 |
[36:54] | Not long ago, you all united against me. | 不久前,你们联合起来对付我 |
[36:59] | You failed. | 你们失败了 |
[37:01] | Since then, in my benevolence, I have wiped the slate clean. | 从那时起,因为我的仁慈 过去的恩怨就一笔勾销了 |
[37:06] | Yet, it seems clear you think that I am the one | 然而似乎你们觉得,我才是那个 |
[37:10] | who needs to earn your respect, your loyalty. | 需要赢得你们的尊重和忠诚的人 |
[37:14] | You’re mistaken. | 你们错了 |
[37:15] | It is you who must prove yourselves to me. | 是你们必须向我证明自己 |
[37:19] | Our community is under attack. | 我们的社区正遭受攻击 |
[37:23] | I require soldiers. | 我需要士兵 |
[37:25] | I need warriors, not cowards. | 我需要勇士而非懦夫 |
[37:33] | Each of you has a decision to make. | 你们好好做决定吧 |
[37:35] | You either fight alongside me | 要么和我并肩作战 |
[37:39] | or you leave now. | 要么现在就离开 |
[37:55] | We don’t owe you anything! | 我们什么都不欠你 |
[37:59] | If staying in the Quarter means living under your rule, | 如果留在法语区意味着 要生活在你的掌控之下 |
[38:02] | I’d just as soon get the hell out. | 我会尽快离开这里的 |
[38:41] | MARCEL: I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[38:42] | I thought you’d lose a lot more guys than that. | 我以为你会损失更多人呢 |
[38:44] | Well, good riddance to them, I say. | 我说,幸好摆脱他们了 |
[38:47] | We’ve no room for slackers or cowards in our kingdom. | 我们的王国容不下懒汉懦夫 |
[38:54] | Now that you’ve regained your composure, | 既然你恢复了冷静 |
[38:56] | Iet’s move on to the next item of business, shall we? | 我们就继续下个事项,好吗? |
[39:00] | With a little help from our dear friend, Sophie. | 有我们亲爱的朋友苏菲的小小帮忙 |
[39:05] | I got no reason to help you | 我没理由帮你 |
[39:07] | and I sure as hell don’t have a reason to help him. | 我也绝对没理由帮他 |
[39:08] | KLAUS: Now, now, don’t be difficult, love. | 别这么难搞嘛,亲爱的 |
[39:11] | You’ll only live as long as you’re of use to me, | 你对我有用处才能继续活着 |
[39:13] | and right now, your best use is to explain | 而现在,你最大的用处就是解释 |
[39:15] | why a witch I killed 100 years ago has come back for revenge. | 为什么一个一百年前被我杀死的巫师 又回来复仇了 |
[39:20] | SOPHlE: Come on. Resurrected witches with vast power? | 拜托 拥有强大力量的复活巫师? |
[39:25] | It’s the Harvest. | 是收获祭 |
[39:26] | Four girls were meant to die and be reborn. | 四个女孩照理应该死而复活 |
[39:30] | I don’t know how but someone jacked that power | 我不知道怎么做的 但有人劫走了那力量 |
[39:33] | and they used it to bring back four witches. | 然复利用它复活了四个巫师 |
[39:37] | Just not the right ones. | 只不过不是那四个女孩 |
[39:40] | So there’s still a chance. | 所以还有机会 |
[39:41] | If we can get that power back, we can save Davina. | 如果我们能够夺回力量,就能救黛维娜 |
[39:44] | Let’s concentrate on the immediate problem, shall we? | 我们先把注意力集中在现有的问题上 |
[39:46] | Papa Tunde wants revenge. | 图德巫父想要复仇 |
[39:49] | He’ll continue to attack us, | 他还会攻击我们 |
[39:51] | channeling power from the vampires he sacrifices. | 利用他献祭的吸血鬼的力量 |
[39:53] | He kills, he grows more dangerous. | 他杀的越多,就会变得越危险 |
[39:56] | So, how do I end him? | 我要怎么阻止他? |
[39:59] | He needs sacrifices to gain power. | 他需要献祭来获得力量 |
[40:04] | You keep him from killing any more nightwalkers, | 不让他杀死更多的夜行者 |
[40:06] | that’s a start. | 就是个好的开始 |
[40:07] | Unless… | 除非 |
[40:11] | …he finds the one place with a load of vampires | 他已经找到了一个地方 那里满是吸血鬼 |
[40:13] | ready to be sacrificed. | 随时可以被献祭 |
[40:44] | Is it done? | 完成了吗? |
[40:50] | This blade now contains | 这把刀现在包含着 |
[40:52] | all the power I harvested from the vampires. | 我从吸血鬼身上收获的力量 |
[40:54] | It will do things worse than death, even to an Original. | 它能做到的,是比死亡更可怕的事情 即使是对吸血鬼真祖 |
[41:03] | And are you ready for the final offering? | 你准备好最后的献祭了吗? |
[41:05] | In the name of the witches of the French Quarter, | 以法语区女巫之名 |
[41:09] | it is my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[41:25] | Thank you, Papa Tunde. | 谢谢你,图德巫父 |