时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | REBEKAH: Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once. I want it back. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:06] | Drink. It’s the only way I can show you what you need to see. | 喝了吧,只有这样我才能让你看到 你应该看到的真相 |
[00:09] | REBEKAH: There’s only ever been one man | 克劳斯只真正 |
[00:10] | Klaus has truly feared. my father, Mikael. | 害怕过一个人 我的父亲麦可 |
[00:12] | -We’d like you to find Mikael. -Of course. | – 我们要你找到麦可 – 没问题 |
[00:14] | You needed to see it. And now you can take your revenge. | 你必须要看到 现在你可以复仇了 |
[00:23] | Go. Run as far and as fast as you can. | 走吧,尽快逃走吧,越远越好 |
[00:25] | I’m afraid you’re trapped. | 恐怕你是被困住了 |
[00:29] | Boundary spell. The Originals can enter but they can’t leave. | 边界咒语 真祖可以进却不能出 |
[00:32] | Rebekah! Cherish the breath in your lungs! | 蕾贝卡! 珍惜你仅剩的几口气吧 |
[00:35] | It’ll be your last. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[00:57] | Hush now. It’s just a storm. | 没事的,这只是暴风雨而已 |
[01:01] | Don’t be afraid. I won’t let it hurt you. | 别害怕,我不会让它伤害你的 |
[01:08] | Nik, don’t go. | 尼克,别走 |
[01:18] | I carved it for Father. | 这是我为父亲刻的 |
[01:21] | It’s a brave knight. | 是一个勇敢的骑士 |
[01:25] | Now you can be brave too. | 现在你也能变得勇敢了 |
[01:29] | Will you stay with me until the storm ends? | 你会陪着我直到暴风雨过去吗? |
[01:36] | I will always stay with you, Rebekah, no matter what. | 我会永远在你身边,蕾贝卡 无论发生什么事 |
[01:47] | KLAUS: Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡! |
[01:51] | -Walk away. -Don’t move! | – 快走 – 不准走 |
[01:54] | -Leave us now. -I can’t. We’re stuck here. | – 赶紧走吧 – 我做不到,我们被困在这里了 |
[01:59] | Elijah, he has the white oak stake. | 以利亚,白橡树木桩在他手上 |
[02:01] | I brought it for you, sister. | 这是我特地为你准备的,妹妹 |
[02:03] | ELlJAH: Get out of his sight. | 离开他的视线 |
[02:05] | Your presence here only serves to anger him. | 你待在这里只会激怒他 |
[02:07] | Leave him to me now. | 让我来对付他 |
[02:16] | Now, I’m asking you brother to brother. | 我以兄弟的身份请求你 |
[02:20] | We end this nonsense now. | 结束这场闹剧吧 |
[02:22] | You would side with that traitor? | 你要站在叛徒那一边吗? |
[02:24] | I am not choosing sides | 我没有选边站 |
[02:25] | but I will not allow you to hurt our sister. | 但我绝对不允许你伤害我们的妹妹 |
[02:31] | We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah. | 反正我们也走不出这个墓地,以利亚 |
[02:35] | How long do you think you can defend her? | 你觉得你还能保护她多久? |
[02:41] | As long as it takes. | 只要我还活着 |
[02:45] | And by whatever means necessary. | 我就会用尽任何手段保护她 |
[02:48] | 剧名:再会纽奥良 | |
[02:54] | MARCEL: Do whatever it takes. Just stay alive. | 无论如何,一定要让自己活着 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[02:56] | I promise you, I’ll get you out of there. | 我保证我一定会救你出去的 |
[02:58] | I’ve never seen him like this before. | 我从没见过他这个样子 |
[03:00] | He’s out of his mind with rage, up all night | 他已经完全被愤怒冲昏了头 |
[03:02] | howling one obscenity-laced tirade after the next. | 一整晚都在吼着各种难听的话语 |
[03:06] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[03:07] | All right. Stay as far away from him as you can. | 好吧,那你尽量离他远点 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:09] | Well, that’s a brilliant strategy | 这主意真不错 |
[03:10] | but given that that dead bitch, Celeste, | 但那个死贱人莎莉丝特 |
[03:12] | has trapped us in here until moonrise, | 把我们困在这里,直到下次月亮升起 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[03:14] | my options are somewhat limited. | 这可能不太容易做到 |
[03:15] | I’m not leaving you in there. | 我不会把你丢在里面不管的 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:17] | Davina will find a loophole, get you out early. | 黛维娜会找出咒语的漏洞 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:18] | Then we can all go together. | 提前救你出来 然后我们就能一起离开这里 |
[03:20] | If Klaus comes after us, we will take him on one hell of a ride. | 如果克劳斯追来,我们就给他好看 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[03:23] | I lived for centuries looking over my shoulder, | 这几个世纪来 |
[03:24] | ready to run at a moment’s notice. | 我一直提心吊胆,时刻都在准备逃跑 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[03:27] | Am I to go back to that? | 我又要回到那种生活了吗? |
[03:29] | Worry about that later. Right now, just buy me some time. | 晚点再担心这个吧 再给我一点时间 |
[03:32] | I promise you, I’ll get you out of there. | 我保证,我会救你出来的 |
[03:38] | Hey, D, how you feeling? | 嘿,小黛,感觉怎么样? 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[03:40] | Got you some stuff. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[03:42] | Organic soap and scented candles, some incense. | 有机香皂和香氛蜡烛 还有一些薰香 |
[03:48] | Just trying to help you get back to feeling, you know, yourself. | 希望这些能帮你尽快找回 原来的自己 |
[04:00] | Word on the street is, the witches are celebrating. | 我听说,女巫们正在庆祝 |
[04:03] | Three out of the 4 girls sacrificed in the Harvest have come back. | 收获祭中献祭的四个女孩 已经有三个复活了 |
[04:06] | First, it was your friend Monique and then another girl, now you. | 第一个是你的朋友莫妮克 然后是另一个女孩,现在是你 |
[04:10] | What I hear, the others are saying | 我听说,另外两个女孩说 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[04:12] | that the ancestors were with them | 在她们死去的时候 |
[04:13] | while they were dead, you know, talking to them, teaching them. | 祖先们一直陪伴着她们 与她们交谈,教导她们 |
[04:18] | They say they’re stronger than ever. | 她们说自己变得比以前更强大 |
[04:22] | Was it like that for you? | 你也是这样吗? |
[04:25] | 制片:邦妮怀斯 | |
[04:27] | No. There was nothing. | 不是的,那里什么都没有 |
[04:30] | It was cold, empty, and dark and it went on forever. | 只有无尽的寒冷、空虚和黑暗 |
[04:40] | -I’m sorry, D. | 我很抱歉,小黛 编剧:麦克纳度奇 |
[04:41] | -I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这些 编剧:麦克纳度奇 |
[04:43] | Please, Marcel, | 求求你,马赛尔 导演:杰西瓦恩 |
[04:46] | don’t make me. | 别逼我 |
[04:50] | ELlJAH: You’ve been at this for hours, to what end? | 你已经这样好几个小时了 有什么意义呢? |
[04:54] | Niklaus, I know you and I grew up fighting you. | 尼克劳斯,我跟你从小打到大 我了解你 |
[04:58] | I can’t be beaten nor can I be persuaded. | 我不会被打倒,也不会被说服 |
[05:01] | You cannot get past me. | 你过不了我这关的 |
[05:02] | KLAUS; I could get past you | 我可以的 |
[05:04] | although it might have to be over your dead body. | 只是可能要踏着你的尸体过去 |
[05:08] | You did stab me with that blade, | 你用那把刀桶了我 |
[05:09] | forcing me to endure hours of unspeakable pain. | 让我承受了数小时无以名状的疼痛 |
[05:13] | Perhaps I should direct my rage toward you. | 或许我该把愤怒转移到你身上 |
[05:17] | You should see yourself. | 你真该看看你自己 |
[05:18] | The murderous expression, the self-righteous posturing. | 充满杀意的神情,自以为是的姿态 |
[05:23] | You look like Father. | 你就跟父亲一样 |
[05:28] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[05:30] | Rebekah’s betrayal justifies my anger. | 我的愤怒源自蕾贝卡的背叛 |
[05:33] | His was that of a madman. | 而他只是全然的疯狂 |
[05:35] | You were never the recipient of his cruelty! | 你从没受到过他残忍的对待 |
[05:37] | None of you were, not Kol, not Finn, none of you! | 你们两个没有,柯尔没有,芬恩也没有 你们都没有 |
[05:43] | I think you’ve forgotten what he was truly like. | 我想你可能已经忘记他真正的样子了 |
[05:46] | No. | 不 |
[05:49] | I have not forgotten. | 我没有忘记 |
[05:53] | Be still. Deep breath. | 稳住 深呼吸 |
[05:57] | Hold. Now. | 准备好 就是现在 |
[06:02] | Your aim is improving. Next time. | 你的瞄准有进步 下次就能射中了 |
[06:06] | MAN: You encourage him, Elijah, | 你居然还鼓励他,以利亚 |
[06:09] | but he grows more pathetic every day. | 但他一天比一天更差劲 |
[06:12] | -I’m not pathetic. -Do not talk back to me. | – 我才不差劲 – 不许顶嘴 |
[06:15] | You’re not man enough to hold this weapon. | 你也没资格拿着这件武器 |
[06:18] | If you can’t hunt, you’re nothing but a burden. | 如果你不会打猎 你就毫无用处,只是个累赘 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:21] | It’s a shame we can’t feed on sad-eyed apologies. | 很遗喊泪眼汪汪的道歉填不饱肚子 |
[06:24] | -It’s your one and only skill. -(CRlES OUT) | 你就只会这点小伎俩 |
[06:26] | -Father, stop. -Stay back! Or you’ll be next! | – 父亲,住手 – 退后,不然下一个就是你 |
[06:31] | The boy needs to be made strong. | 这孩子需要鞭策才能变强 |
[06:50] | Niklaus, I understand your anger | 尼克劳斯,我理解你的愤怒 |
[06:52] | but I implore you, be better than him. | 但我恳求你,做个比他更好的人 |
[06:55] | Do what he could not. | 做他做不了的事情 |
[06:59] | Demonstrate the grace of mercy rather than this petty cruelty. | 展现你的慈悲宽宏,而不是这残酷暴行 |
[07:02] | You ask me to show mercy to one who has wronged me. | 你要我对冤枉我的人展现慈悲 |
[07:07] | You really don’t know me at all, do you, brother? | 你真是一点都不了解我,是吧,哥哥? |
[07:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[07:13] | Whatever I have done wrong, | 不论我做错了什么 |
[07:15] | my guilt is nothing compared to yours. | 我的罪过与你的相比简直微不足道 |
[07:20] | You want revenge? Fine. | 你想要复仇?好啊 |
[07:22] | But before you have it, I will look you in the eye | 但在那之前 我要看着你的眼睛告诉你 |
[07:24] | and tell you why it was your cruelty | 为什么是你的残忍与怨恨 |
[07:26] | and your spite that led us to this. | 让我们变成现在这样 |
[07:31] | Well, go on, then. | 那你请说吧 |
[07:33] | Speak your piece, | 畅所欲言吧 |
[07:36] | and when you are finished, | 等你讲完了 |
[07:37] | I will grant you the punishment you deserve… | 我会赐予你应得的惩罚 |
[07:41] | …even if I have to go through Elijah to do so. | 就算我要先解决以利亚也无所谓 |
[07:50] | (乌苏林修女会) | |
[07:52] | (教堂 肃静区) | |
[07:57] | Davina? | 黛维娜 |
[08:08] | Marcel told me you were up here. | 马赛尔跟我说你在这里 |
[08:10] | Do you wanna tell me what happened? | 你想跟我说说到底发生了什么事吗? |
[08:15] | I died. | 我死了 |
[08:19] | And at first, I was alone but then I heard them. | 最开始,只有我一个人 但后来我听到了他们的声音 |
[08:26] | Voices whispering to me. | 在我耳边低语 |
[08:27] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:29] | The ancestors. | 祖先们 |
[08:32] | They’re so angry with me. | 他们对我很生气 |
[08:36] | I used my power against my own | 我用我的力量对付自己的族人 |
[08:38] | and they said they’d do horrible things to me | 他们说如果我再滥用我的魔法 |
[08:43] | if I misuse my magic again. | 他们会严厉地惩罚我 |
[08:46] | So, a century ago, you betrayed Klaus, | 一个世纪前,你背叛了克劳斯 |
[08:50] | the most dangerous vampire in history | 那个史上最危险的吸血鬼 |
[08:52] | and the only one that can save you | 而唯一能救你的人 |
[08:53] | is the girl that you had locked up in my attic | 就是你关在我阁楼里的那个女孩 |
[08:57] | but she’s a basket case. | 但她现在就是个废人 |
[08:59] | So, really, your only hope is my niece, | 所以实际上,你唯一的希望 就是我的侄女 |
[09:01] | psychoanalyst to resurrected teen witches. | 能在精神上使这个年轻女巫复原 |
[09:04] | Does that about sum it up? | 差不多就是这个情况吧? |
[09:05] | Well, you’re pretty smug for a guy with a witch’s hex. | 你都被女巫下了咒了还这么嚣张 |
[09:08] | Davina’s magic is your only shot at a cure. | 黛维娜的魔法是你唯一的希望 |
[09:13] | Let’s not dance around the obvious. | 我们别在这么明显的问题上绕圈子了 |
[09:16] | This hex is going to be the end of me. | 这个诅咒会害死我的 |
[09:18] | Every spell has a loophole. | 每个咒语都有漏洞 |
[09:20] | And you, of all people, should have more faith. | 你比起任何人都该更有信心 |
[09:25] | I lost my faith when Sean died. | 西恩死的时候我就已经失去信心了 |
[09:29] | When I came back to New Orleans, | 当我回到纽奥良时 |
[09:33] | I had nothing but hope of preventing a war | 我只希望能够阻止 |
[09:34] | between the vampires and the witches | 吸血鬼和女巫之间的战争 |
[09:36] | and now the witches are out of control | 现在女巫失控了 |
[09:39] | and you allowed an Original vampire to take control of the Quarter. | 而你还让一个吸血鬼真祖控制了法语区 |
[09:44] | No. There is no hope. | 不,没有希望了 |
[09:47] | Not for you, not for the city and certainly not for me. | 你没希望了,这个城市也没希望了 当然我也没希望了 |
[09:50] | We get Davina back, | 我们找回了黛维娜 |
[09:52] | she will find a way to take down Klaus. | 她会找到方法打败克劳斯 |
[09:53] | No. He’s going to get out of this trap that he’s in | 不,他马上就要从那陷阱里出来了 |
[09:56] | and when he does, he’s going to find you | 到那时,他会找到你 |
[09:59] | and he is going to tear you into pieces. | 然后把你撕成碎片 |
[10:03] | You reap what you sow, Marcel. | 你这是咎由自取的,马赛尔 |
[10:07] | KLAUS: Let it begin! | 开始吧 |
[10:08] | The trial of Rebekah Mikaelson. | 对蕾贝卡米卡森的审判 |
[10:12] | What a relief. His ego is in check. | 真让人松一口气,他控制了自己的自负 |
[10:14] | Just speak your truth. | 尽管说出真相吧 |
[10:17] | I’ll make certain he behaves himself. | 我会确保他守规矩的 |
[10:19] | You stand accused of betraying your own blood. | 你被控背叛自己的家人 |
[10:23] | How do you plead? | 你如何办解? |
[10:25] | I plead you to shut up and listen. | 我恳请你闭嘴安静地听 |
[10:27] | You summoned our father. You brought him to our home. | 你召唤了我们的父亲 你把他带来了我们的家园 |
[10:30] | What possible defense could you have? | 你还能有什么辩解? |
[10:32] | I knew he was the only thing that you feared | 我知道他是你唯一害怕的人 |
[10:34] | and I wanted you to run. | 我想让你离开 |
[10:35] | Because you hated me. | 因为你恨我 |
[10:36] | Because you were hateful. You denied me the freedom to love. | 因为你可恨 你剥夺了我爱的自由 |
[10:39] | Oh, so that’s your defense? | 这就是你的辩解吗? |
[10:43] | You called Mikael, the destroyer, the hunter of vampires | 你召来了麦可,那个毁灭者 吸血鬼猎人 |
[10:46] | because I detained you from pursuing some dull suitors. | 就因为我阻止你 奔向那些愚蠢的追求者 |
[10:50] | You were cruel, and controlling and manipulative. | 你很残忍 控制欲强,还爱操纵人 |
[10:53] | I was trying to protect you from imbeciles and leeches, | 我是想保护你 远离那些蠢货和寄生虫 |
[10:59] | not to mention your own poor judgment. | 况且你的判断力这么差 |
[11:01] | And what about the one that you loved enough to call friend? | 那那个你所珍视甚至称作朋友的人呢? |
[11:05] | Why did you forbid me to love Marcel? | 你为什么阻止我爱马赛尔? |
[11:07] | Do not mention his name. | 不要提他的名字 |
[11:10] | What has happened to you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[11:13] | I remember the sweet boy | 我还记得那个时常逗我笑 |
[11:15] | who made me laugh and gave me gifts. | 送我礼物的温柔男孩 |
[11:20] | Who loved art and music. | 他热爱艺术和音乐 |
[11:24] | I wanted to be just like you. | 我曾想要成为像你一样的人 |
[11:28] | How could you have fallen so far? | 你怎会堕落到如此地步? |
[11:33] | You say you despise Rebekah for her betrayal | 你说你鄙视蕾贝卡的背叛 |
[11:38] | and yet, no one has stood by your side for so long, | 但没人比她支持你的时间更长了 |
[11:43] | not even I myself. | 连我都比不上 |
[11:44] | Perhaps it’s you that’s forgotten. | 也许是你忘记了 |
[11:48] | I remember the day that Father caught you | 我还记得那天父亲发现你 |
[11:50] | whittling little chess pieces with his hunting knife. | 在用他的猎刀做棋子 |
[11:53] | He beat you so mercilessly and for so long, | 他狠狠地毒打了你一顿 |
[11:58] | I actually feared for your life. | 我都怕你撑不下去了 |
[12:01] | -Father. Father, please. -Stay back! | 父亲,父亲,求求你 退后 |
[12:04] | No! Stop it! Stop it! | – 不要 – 住手,快住手 |
[12:10] | I will not let you hurt him anymore. | 我不会再让你伤害他了 |
[12:13] | You stand against me for him? | 你为了他跟我作对 |
[12:32] | So you would paint her as a loyal sister | 你把她描绘成一个忠诚的妹妹 |
[12:37] | but she betrayed me out of lust for Marcel. | 但她却为了跟马赛尔在一起而背叛我 |
[12:41] | Perhaps that was why you did it. | 或许这就是为什么你护着她 |
[12:44] | For love. | 因为爱 |
[12:46] | Perhaps I might temper my rage | 或许我能平息愤怒 |
[12:47] | if Rebekah will admit she was a victim of her own idiocy, | 只要蕾贝卡承认 她也是她愚蠢行为的受害者 |
[12:50] | that her great love Marcel used her | 承认她深爱的马赛尔利用她 |
[12:53] | to oust this family and to take my city! | 赶走了我们,夺走了我的城市 |
[12:56] | Marcel did not manipulate me. | 马赛尔没有利用我 |
[13:01] | You defend him and yet you can’t help but wonder, | 你虽为他说话,但也难免疑惑 |
[13:05] | what if I’m right? | 说不定我说的是对的 |
[13:07] | We loved each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[13:09] | It was your refusal to respect that that led to your ruin. | 是你再三阻挠招致了你的毁灭 |
[13:12] | Then why didn’t he chase after you when you fled New Orleans? | 那在你离开纽奥良后 他怎么没来找你? |
[13:16] | Oh, yes. That’s right. He was here stealing what I built. | 是啊,我就说嘛 他在这里忙着窃取我的成果呢 |
[13:20] | Do you want me to renounce Marcel, to beg for your forgiveness? | 你想让我放弃马赛尔 请求你的原谅? |
[13:26] | I won’t. Marcel is not at fault. | 休想 马赛尔没做错 |
[13:29] | -I called Mikael. -Rebekah, you must– | – 是我召来麦可的 – 蕾贝卡,你必须… |
[13:33] | I was the one who brought him to New Orleans | 是我把他引到纽奥良 |
[13:35] | because of your wickedness! | 都是因为你的恶毒 |
[13:38] | I wanted love and happiness | 我渴望爱和幸福 |
[13:40] | and you denied me the freedom to have either. | 但两样你都不让我得到 |
[13:42] | Yes. I hated and I was afraid of our father | 是的,我对父亲既恨又怕 |
[13:47] | but he was a lesser evil than you. | 但他没你那么可恶 |
[13:50] | My bastard brother who loomed over me, | 我的私生子哥哥对我步步紧逼 |
[13:52] | threatening me as you are now. | 就像你现在一样威胁着我 |
[13:54] | I wanted rid of you | 我要摆脱你 |
[13:56] | and given the choice, I’d do it again. | 如果再给我一次机会 我还是会这么做 |
[14:13] | Sister, leave us. | 妹妹,快走 |
[14:14] | -I’m not going– -I said, leave us, please. | – 我不走 – 我叫你快走 |
[14:22] | You wouldn’t listen to her. | 你听不进她说的 |
[14:25] | So now you must deal with me. | 那现在你就得来对付我了 |
[14:37] | I’ve studied the effects of trauma and abuse. | 我研究过伤痛带给人的影响 |
[14:40] | The witches who forced you into that ritual, | 那些把你推上仪式的女巫 |
[14:42] | they’ve lied to you. They hurt you– | 她们欺骗了你,伤害了你 |
[14:44] | Cami. | 卡蜜 |
[14:45] | There’s nothing you’ve studied in some book that can help me. | 你在书本上学到的东西帮不了我 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:51] | Forget the books. | 那不谈书本上的 |
[14:53] | Let me tell you what I know from experience. | 我来告诉你我从经历中学到的东西 |
[14:56] | When my brother died, I never thought I’d be okay again. | 我哥哥死后,我以为 我永远都走不出来了 |
[15:00] | I cried for weeks. I blamed myself, I blamed him. | 我天天以泪洗面,自责,也责怪他 |
[15:03] | And then I realized all that sadness was swallowing me up | 后来我突然意识到 我整个人被悲伤淹没 |
[15:08] | and I made a choice I wasn’t going to let it. | 我决心不再这样下去 |
[15:12] | You can make that choice, Davina. | 你也可以做到,黛维娜 |
[15:17] | You say that like it’s so simple | 你说得好像这很简单 |
[15:20] | but the witches aren’t just gonna let me go. | 但那些女巫不会就这样让我走的 |
[15:22] | They’re not done with me. | 她们不会放过我的 |
[15:24] | No one can control you unless you let them. | 没有人能控制你 除非你允许他们这么做 |
[15:27] | How do I even know who to trust? | 我怎么知道谁可以相信? |
[15:29] | Should I trust Marcel? | 我可以相信马赛尔吗? |
[15:33] | The first thing he did when I came back | 我后活以后他做的第一件事 |
[15:35] | was try to use me again to help Rebekah. | 就是想再次利用我去帮蕾贝卡 |
[15:39] | Be honest, Cami. | 老实说,卡蜜 |
[15:43] | Isn’t there something you want too? | 你是不是也有求于我? |
[15:47] | Yeah. My uncle is sick. I thought you could help him. | 是的,我叔叔病了 我想你能帮帮他 |
[15:54] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是因为这个才来的 |
[15:55] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[15:57] | -I want to help you. -What can you do? | – 我想帮你 – 你怎么帮? |
[16:01] | When I came back, the voices I heard, | 我复活后,耳边的声音 |
[16:03] | they said the only ones who could help me are the witches, | 都是在说只有那些女巫可以帮我 |
[16:05] | but after what I did to them, they hate me. | 但在我冒犯了她们以后 她们恨我 |
[16:09] | So how can I go back and ask for their help now? | 这叫我怎么回去求她们帮我? |
[16:22] | REBEKAH: What a fool I am. | 我真是傻 |
[16:24] | I actually thought Davina would come to the rescue. | 我还真以为黛维娜会来救我 |
[16:28] | I’ll get someone else. Whole town is full of witches. | 我会找其他人 全城到处都有女巫 |
[16:31] | All ofwhom despise you. | 但她们都鄙视你 |
[16:32] | I’ll figure this out. | 我会想出办法 |
[16:33] | Meantime, just don’t piss Klaus off any more than he already is. | 你这段时间就别再激怒克劳斯了 |
[16:36] | It’s a little late for that. | 为时已晚 |
[16:38] | I may have provoked him further, | 我已经再次激怒他了 |
[16:40] | but then, I didn’t much care for his accusations | 但我已经不在意他的那些谴责 |
[16:42] | that you seduced me into bringing Mikael. | 他说你诱导我把麦可引来 |
[16:45] | Wait a minute. I would never do that. | 拜托,我绝不会那么做的 |
[16:52] | We almost got away. | 我们差点就成功了 |
[16:54] | Ifwe just kept going, | 如果我们坚持走下去的话 |
[16:55] | we could be anywhere in the world by now. | 我们现在就可以浪迹天涯了 |
[16:59] | Klaus might’ve found us and killed us, | 克劳斯或许能追杀到我们 |
[17:01] | but he’ll do that, anyway. | 反正他都会那么做 |
[17:03] | Would’ve been nice to have a little happiness first. | 但最起码能先共度短暂的美好时光 |
[17:06] | He’s not gonna kill you. You’re his sister. | 他不会杀你的,你是他妹妹 |
[17:09] | And you’re like a son to him | 而你就像他的孩子 |
[17:10] | and, believe me, he means to kill you. | 但相信我,他真的会杀了你 |
[17:16] | You know, I’ve never much thought about dying, | 知道吗,我从未认真思考过死亡 |
[17:20] | one of the perks of being immortal, I guess. | 对于永生的人来说可能倒是种恩赐 |
[17:25] | What an odd thing it is to be here one minute | 前一分钟还活着,下一分钟就死了 |
[17:29] | and gone the next. | 感觉好奇怪啊 |
[17:33] | Rather terrifying. | 好吓人 |
[17:37] | -Rebekah. -You need to run, Marcel. | – 蕾贝卡 – 你快走吧,马赛尔 |
[17:41] | When the moon reaches its apex, Klaus will be free | 等到月亮升到天空最高处 克劳斯就自由了 |
[17:43] | and he will do to you what he’s going to do to me, only worse. | 他会对你做出 比要对我做的更恶劣的事 |
[17:47] | Go now and don’t look back. | 立刻走,不要回头 |
[17:55] | KLAUS: So, what’s it gonna be? | 接下来要怎么做呢? |
[17:57] | You hold both weapons. | 两个武器都在你手上 |
[17:59] | Tunde’s blade would put me down | 图德的刀可以让我倒下 |
[18:01] | but the stake could finish me off for good. | 而那根木桩可以永远了结我 |
[18:03] | Well, unlike you, brother. I have no taste for fratricide. | 我跟你不同 我没残杀手斗 |
[18:07] | I only hold this to keep it from you. | 我只是不能让它落到你手里 |
[18:12] | This is just my insurance. | 而它只是给我多了层保障 |
[18:13] | Why must you defend her? | 你为什么要护着她? |
[18:17] | Rebekah betrayed you as well when she brought Mikael here. | 当蕾贝卡把麦可引来 她也同样背叛了你 |
[18:20] | Because she is our sister | 因为她是我们的妹妹 |
[18:22] | and because I like to remember her the way that she was | 因为我更愿意记住她过往的样子 |
[18:24] | before we became what we became. | 在我们变成这个样子之前 |
[18:28] | ELlJAH: She was an innocent girl, quick to laugh and full of life. | 她是个天真的小女孩 乐观开朗,充满活力 |
[18:35] | My memories serve to make her betrayal more painful. | 回忆过去只会让我对她的背叛更痛心 |
[18:38] | Can you not then accept some small part of the blame? | 难道你就一点责任都没有吗? |
[18:42] | -(SCOFFS) -After all, Niklaus, | 毕竟,尼克劳斯 |
[18:44] | it was your cruelty that led her to do what she did. | 是你的残忍才让她做出了那些事 |
[18:46] | Do you not see, Elijah? She didn’t mean to chase me off. | 你不明白吗,以利亚 她不是想赶我走 |
[18:49] | -She wanted me dead. -You’re wrong. | – 她想要我死 – 你错了 |
[18:53] | She has always hated me. You know that’s true. | 她一直恨我 你知道的 |
[18:56] | You have no idea, do you? | 你完全不知道,是不是? |
[19:00] | You have no idea what she was prepared to do for you. | 你完全不知道她为了你做过什么 |
[19:05] | When our sister sees something | 当我们的妹妹看到 |
[19:06] | that she perceives to be an injustice, | 她觉得不公平的事时 |
[19:08] | she can be stubborn, impetuous and, at times, downright dangerous. | 她会很固执很冲动 有时候,甚至很危险 |
[19:13] | And never was this more apparent | 这些在她打算 |
[19:15] | than the night she tried to kill our father. | 杀死我们父亲的那个夜晚尤为明显 |
[19:17] | What is this? | 这算什么? |
[19:19] | Some melodramatic fiction designed to garner my sympathy? | 为了博得我同情的滥情小说吗? |
[19:23] | It is the truth. | 这是真的 |
[19:27] | I was there. | 我当时也在场 |
[19:31] | And she would have done it. | 如果不是我拦着她 |
[19:33] | All to protect you, had I not stopped her. | 她为了保护你,早就下手了 |
[19:41] | I often wished that I could revisit that moment, | 我常想如果能再回到那一刻 |
[19:45] | complete the task myself. | 亲手杀了他就好了 |
[19:47] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在跟我说这些? |
[19:50] | Niklaus, sometimes our sister acts without thinking. | 尼克劳斯,有时候我们的妹妹 做事不经大脑 |
[19:54] | She’s short of temper. She’s quick to fall in love | 她脾气火爆 她很容易坠入爱河 |
[19:56] | but she loves you. | 但她爱你 |
[19:59] | But your malicious treatment has broken her heart. | 但你的恶意对待伤透了她的心 |
[20:03] | So, yes, she responded by summoning our father. | 她是做出了反击,召唤了我们的父亲 |
[20:06] | Yes, that was a mistake. | 那的确是个错误 |
[20:09] | I’m not entirely sure that I can blame her. | 但我不确定那是不是她的错 |
[20:16] | I can. | 我确定 |
[20:22] | Niklaus, so help me– | 尼克劳斯,拜托你 |
[20:24] | Are you really going to stand against me? | 你真的要对抗我吗? |
[20:26] | And not with that pathetic blade. | 别用那把破刀了 |
[20:27] | You’d just have to pull it out someday | 你总有一天要拔出来 |
[20:29] | and then I’d hate you as I do her now. | 那时我会恨你,就像现在恨她一样 |
[20:32] | If you want to protect Rebekah, | 你要是想保护蕾贝卡 |
[20:35] | you’ll need to use the white oak stake. | 你就要用那根白橡树木桩 |
[20:38] | I don’t have to listen to this nonsense. | 我不听你胡言乱语 |
[20:40] | No, don’t pretend you haven’t thought about it. | 别装得好像你没想过一样 |
[20:42] | You look at me, | 你看着我时 |
[20:44] | and you see everything you abhor in yourself. | 你看到的是在你身上你所憎恶的一切 |
[20:47] | Sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits | 虽然你穿着你华丽的西装 |
[20:51] | and your handkerchiefs. | 口袋里插着手帕 |
[20:52] | You, with your mask of civility and eloquence, | 尽管你戴着端庄的面具,能言善道 |
[20:57] | you’re every bit the abomination I am or worse. | 但你跟我一样是个令人厌恶的存在 甚至更糟糕 |
[21:02] | Go on, Elijah. Go on. | 来啊,以利亚,来啊 |
[21:07] | Use the white oak stake. | 用那白橡树木桩 |
[21:15] | I’m not so cowardly that I have to kill you, Niklaus, | 我没那么懦弱非得杀了你,尼克劳斯 |
[21:18] | but if I have to make you suffer to protect Rebekah, | 但如果只有你受苦才能保护蕾贝卡 |
[21:22] | that is what I will do. | 我不会手软的 |
[21:25] | (CHUCKLES) You see? | 看到了吧 |
[21:29] | I knew you couldn’t do it. | 我就知道你下不了手 |
[21:31] | You still cling to the hope that I can be redeemed | 你仍然坚信我可以被救赎 |
[21:34] | and if the bastard can be saved, then maybe there’s hope for you. | 如果那狗杂种都能被救赎 那或许你就还有希望 |
[21:44] | There. | 好了 |
[21:46] | Now you know how it feels. | 现在你知道是什么滋味了 |
[21:55] | That was supposed to be my line. | 这话应该是我说才对 |
[22:00] | And now I have this. | 现在这个在我手上 |
[22:03] | So I decide who lives and who dies. | 谁生谁死我来决定 |
[22:14] | I’m taking out that blade. | 我要把那刀子拿出来 |
[22:16] | You’ll have to kill me first | 那你得先杀了我 |
[22:17] | and now you hold the means to do so. | 现在能杀我的东西就在你手上 |
[22:19] | Why not finish what you started a century ago? | 为什么不完成你一世纪前要做的事呢? |
[22:22] | I did not want you dead. I wanted you to run. | 我不想要你死,我只想让你离开 |
[22:25] | Liar! You wanted revenge. | 骗子!你想要报复 |
[22:27] | You drove me to betray you | 你逼我背叛你 |
[22:29] | and now you want to twist it and make it worse | 现在你想要扭曲事实,让局势更加恶化 |
[22:31] | so you can justify killing me instead of accepting your own fault. | 这样你就能心安理得地杀了我 而不用承认自己的错误了 |
[22:34] | All I did was love your friend. | 我不过是爱上了你的朋友 |
[22:37] | You could’ve been happy for us | 你本可以为我们高兴的 |
[22:41] | but instead in your paranoia, you feared losing us both. | 但你偏执地认为你会失去我们两个 |
[22:46] | And, because of that, you did. | 正因为如此,你的确失去了我们 |
[22:50] | There is no one else to blame, Nik, only you. | 怨不得别人,尼克 只能怪你自己 |
[22:57] | And where is Marcel now, hmm? | 马赛尔现在在哪呢? |
[22:59] | I thought he loved you | 我以为他是爱你的 |
[23:02] | and yet he left you trapped in here with me. | 但他却抛下你,让你和我困在一起 |
[23:09] | GENEVlEVE: The trouble with the witches in this city is they lack direction. | 本市女巫的问题就是方向不明 |
[23:12] | Fortunately, our coven has found a new leader. Me. | 幸好,我们现在有新领袖了 我 |
[23:17] | You ask a favor of me, to lower Celeste’s boundary spell | 你想求我帮忙 减弱莎莉丝特的边界咒语 |
[23:22] | but you don’t control the witches anymore. | 但你不再能控制女巫了 |
[23:24] | You wanna help your people, you need to broker peace, | 你想帮助女巫 你得跟我们休战 |
[23:27] | a treaty with the vampires. | 跟吸血鬼签订条约 |
[23:29] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[23:31] | The last time I arrived for a negotiation, | 我上次去谈判的时候 |
[23:32] | you tried to kill me. | 你还想杀了我 |
[23:34] | I learned my lesson. | 我学到教训了 |
[23:35] | If you can’t beat them, make them an offer. | 如果不能打败他们,就跟他们做交易 |
[23:37] | So here’s the deal. | 交易如下 |
[23:38] | You help me right now, you have my word. | 你现在帮我,我向你保证 |
[23:41] | Vampires stay out of the Cauldron, no more executions. | 吸血鬼不再踏足女巫区 不再有杀戮 |
[23:46] | A nice start, | 不错的开始 |
[23:47] | but if you want my help lowering that spell, | 但如果你想要我减弱那咒语 |
[23:50] | you’re going to have to give us Davina Claire. | 你就要把黛维娜克莱尔交给我们 |
[23:55] | Haven’t your people done enough to that girl? | 你们还没折磨够那女孩吗? |
[23:58] | You must know it’s your fault she suffered in death. | 你要知道她死后受罪都是因为你 |
[24:01] | She was shunned by the ancestors because of her alliance with you | 她被祖先摒弃,因为她与你为盟 |
[24:04] | but all that’s over. | 但这都过去了 |
[24:06] | Now we can welcome her home. | 现在我们欢迎她回家 |
[24:08] | She will be revered by her people | 她会受到尊重 |
[24:11] | and I will teach her how to control her power, | 我会教她如何控制她的力量 |
[24:13] | give her a home where she’s safe, | 给她一个安全的家 |
[24:15] | not surrounded by vampires. | 不被吸血鬼包围着 |
[24:19] | Bring Davina to us | 把黛维娜带来 |
[24:20] | and I’ll find a way to break Celeste’s spell. | 我会想办法破解莎莉丝特的咒语 |
[24:24] | If not, | 如果做不到 |
[24:27] | well, let’s just say that I won’t be the one to mourn Rebekah. | 这么说吧,反正蕾贝卡的死活与我无关 |
[24:32] | KLAUS: You against me? | 你对抗我? |
[24:33] | It’s hardly a fair fight, is it? I mean, perhaps, | 这不是公平竞争吧? 我是说 |
[24:35] | if Marcel were here, you’d stand a chance | 如果马赛尔在这 也许你还有机会 |
[24:39] | but I expect he’s already found another girl, | 但我想他已经找到另一个女孩了 |
[24:41] | no doubt younger and prettier. | 毫无疑问更加年轻漂亮 |
[24:45] | You take joy in other people’s pain and then you wonder why I hate you. | 你把别人的痛苦当成乐趣 还好奇我为什么会恨你 |
[24:48] | Yes, and that hatred led you to do what you did. | 是的,那样的恨意让你做了那些事 |
[24:52] | Admit the truth. Admit you wanted me dead. | 承认事实吧 承认你想要我死 |
[24:55] | I wanted you to run that is all. Despite your delusions. | 我只想让你离开,仅此而已 随你怎么想 |
[24:59] | Elijah lies suffering and I will allow you to help him. | 以利亚正痛苦地躺着呢 我同意你去帮他 |
[25:02] | All you have to do is admit it. | 你只需要承认就行 |
[25:04] | -You’re insane. -Yes! Yes! | – 你疯了 是的,是的 |
[25:07] | I am a vicious, heartless monster | 我是邪恶无情的怪物 |
[25:09] | and so you summoned Mikael to kill me. Admit it. | 所以你就召唤了麦可来杀我 承认吧 |
[25:11] | -It’s not true! -You know what you did. Admit it. | – 不是这样的 – 你知道自己做了什么,承认吧 |
[25:14] | -I didn’t. -You wanted me dead! | – 我没有 – 你就是想要我死! |
[25:18] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[25:30] | Maybe I did. | 也许是的 |
[25:40] | Nik, l– | 尼克,我… |
[26:17] | You missed my heart. | 你没刺中我的心脏 |
[26:20] | Perhaps I did. | 也许是吧 |
[26:25] | Or perhaps I never meant to kill you. | 也许我从没想过要杀死你 |
[26:28] | Perhaps I just wanted you to feel a fraction the fear I felt | 也许我只是想让你感受一丁点 父亲来找我时 |
[26:32] | when father came for me. | 我所感受到的恐惧 |
[26:36] | Do you yourself know the truth? | 你自己知道真相吗? |
[26:38] | I know this. | 我知道这点 |
[26:39] | You accuse me of being evil | 你怪我做尽坏事 |
[26:42] | and yet you are the one who conspired | 但你却是密谋想要 |
[26:45] | to kill your own blood. | 杀死自己亲哥哥的人 |
[26:47] | You made our lives a living hell. You tormented us. | 你让我们过得生不如死 你折磨我们 |
[26:51] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[26:54] | You, Elijah. | 爱你,爱以利亚 |
[27:00] | I loved all of you. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[27:11] | I know I can be difficult but I did not make myself this way. | 我知道我不易相处 但这不是我造成的 |
[27:19] | It was Mikael who ruined me. | 是麦可毁了我 |
[27:22] | He ruined me too. | 他也毁了我 |
[27:25] | That’s what you forget. | 你却忘了这点 |
[27:29] | Centuries later, each of us is broken. | 几个世纪后,我们每个人都伤痕累累 |
[27:34] | You with your anger and paranoia. | 你愤怒多疑 |
[27:38] | Me with my fear of abandonment. | 我害怕被抛弃 |
[27:45] | And poor Elijah. | 而可怜的以利亚 |
[27:50] | He dedicates himself to everyone but himself. | 他不顾自己,全心全意为我们每一个人 |
[27:57] | We are the strongest creatures in the world | 我们是这世上最强大的生物 |
[28:00] | and yet we are damaged beyond repair. | 但却被摧残得无法痊愈了 |
[28:04] | We live without hope but we will never die. | 我们没有希望地活着 却永远不会死去 |
[28:12] | We are the definition of “cursed.” | 被诅咒者说的就是我们 |
[28:17] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[28:28] | -How is she? -Depressed. | – 她怎么样了? – 情绪低落 |
[28:31] | She needs real help, | 她需要真正的帮助 |
[28:33] | maybe a stay in an institution | 也许待在一个能够让她得到全天候照顾 |
[28:35] | where she can get round-the-clock care and medication. | 和医疗帮助的地方最好 |
[28:36] | No, no, no. She stays in a place like that, | 不不,她待在那样的地方 |
[28:38] | she is never getting out. | 就永远出不来了 |
[28:39] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗? |
[28:45] | We take her back to her people. | 我们可以把她送回她的族人身边 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么? |
[28:49] | There are bigger things going on here, Cami. | 有更重大的事要发生了,卡蜜 |
[28:51] | It’s the only chance that she has. | 这是她唯一的机会 |
[28:53] | -We have to talk about this. -I’m not asking for permission. | – 我们得好好商量这件事 – 我不是在请求你的允许 |
[29:23] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[29:38] | -So we have a deal? -Davina is asleep. | – 那我们说定了? – 黛维娜在睡觉 |
[29:41] | When she wakes up, I’ll explain everything. | 等她醒来,我会向她解释一切 |
[29:43] | Then I’ll bring her here. | 然后我会带她过来 |
[29:44] | Meantime, we need to lower that barrier. | 在此期间,我们得削弱那个屏障 |
[29:46] | Celeste cast a powerful spell. | 莎莉丝特施了一个强大的咒语 |
[29:49] | Fortunately for you, she’s gone. | 算你走运,她死了 |
[29:51] | Her power bled back into the earth. | 她的力量重新回到大地 |
[29:56] | Now I can channel it, manipulate it. | 现在我可以引导它,操纵它 |
[29:59] | It’ll take some doing but then, I’m pretty good at what I do. | 这需要费点工夫 但我对我做的事很在行 |
[30:02] | One more thing, I need you to fix the priest. | 还有一件事 我需要你治好神父 |
[30:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:09] | A hex like that, if it’s had time to take root, | 像那样的诅咒 如果让它有时间生根 |
[30:12] | there’s no undoing it. | 就没办法撤销了 |
[30:13] | Fine. Just get Rebekah out. | 好吧,把蕾贝卡救出来就行 |
[30:16] | I’ll have to undo the entire spell. | 我得撤销整个咒语 |
[30:20] | Can’t let one Original out without letting them all out. | 不可能让一个真祖出来 而把其他人留在里面 |
[30:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[30:23] | And just so you know, even if Klaus is free, | 只是你要知道 即使克劳斯自由了 |
[30:26] | if you hurt Davina in any way– | 如果你敢伤害黛维娜… |
[30:28] | Marcel, it’s over. You lost. | 马赛尔,结束了 你输了 |
[30:32] | Try and have a little dignity. | 试着留点尊严吧 |
[30:38] | We’re still trapped in here. | 我们还是被困在这里 |
[30:41] | Whatever you’re going to do to me, do it now. | 你想对我做什么,现在就动手吧 |
[30:45] | You said our father ruined us. | 你说父亲毁了我们 |
[30:51] | And I can’t help but wonder, what if his father ruined him? | 我不禁好奇 如果是他的父亲毁了他呢? |
[31:05] | The barrier is down. | 屏障撤销了 |
[31:09] | I know you hate me but what’s done is done. | 我知道你恨我,但木已成舟 |
[31:11] | What’s done is never done. | 其实不然 |
[31:14] | It remains within us, | 都留在我们心中 |
[31:15] | the story we tell ourselves so we know who we are. | 变成我们给自己的故事 这样我们就知道我们到底是谁 |
[31:21] | Vicious father, a bastard son… | 邪恶的父亲 私生子 |
[31:28] | …and the sister who betrayed him. | 还有一个背叛他的妹妹 |
[31:34] | Perhaps it’s time for a new story. | 也许是时候开始新的故事了 |
[31:43] | What is it you want, Rebekah? | 你想要什么,蕾贝卡? |
[31:45] | Same things that I have wanted since I was a child. | 打从儿时起我就想要的东西 |
[31:51] | I want a home. I want a family. | 我想要一个家,一个家庭 |
[31:54] | I want someone to love me and I want to live. | 想要有人爱我 我想要活着 |
[32:03] | Then go. | 那去吧 |
[32:07] | Go far away and never come back. | 走得远远的,永远不要回来 |
[32:10] | We are far too damaged to remain together, | 我们已经伤痕累累,无法待在一起 |
[32:14] | Iess a family now than a volatile mix of ingredients. | 不像是家人 更像是一堆易爆的材料 |
[32:20] | New Orleans will be mine. | 纽奥良将是我的 |
[32:23] | I will raise my child here in the city you took from me. | 我要在这里养育我的孩子 在这个你从我手中夺走的城市里 |
[32:28] | No doubt, Elijah will choose to stay. | 毫无疑问,以利亚会选择留下 |
[32:32] | But you, sister… | 但是你,妹妹 |
[32:37] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[33:30] | I thought I might find you here. | 我就想会在这里找到你 |
[33:33] | I just came to collect the last of my things | 我只是来收拾最后一些 |
[33:34] | that didn’t burn to ash. | 没被烧成灰烬的东西 |
[33:36] | I’ll be leaving shortly. | 我很快就会离开 |
[33:38] | I don’t suppose you have any desire to join me. | 我想你不会想要跟我一起走 |
[33:44] | I do hope you find everything you’re looking for. | 我衷心希望你能找到你在寻找的一切 |
[33:52] | Elijah, when I brought Mikael, | 以利亚,在我把麦可引来时 |
[33:53] | I never for a second meant to hurt you. | 我绝对没有想要伤害你 |
[33:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:02] | And I was certain that Klaus meant to kill me. | 但我确定克劳斯是真的想杀死我 |
[34:06] | Whether he never really did at all or he changed his mind. | 不论是他从没有真正做过 还是他改变了主意 |
[34:12] | Maybe somewhere deep down, | 也许在内心深处 |
[34:15] | he still is the brother we once knew. | 他仍是我们曾经熟悉的兄弟 |
[34:17] | Buried deep, but… | 很深,不过… |
[34:23] | …he’s still in there. | 那个他还在 |
[34:36] | Help him find his way. | 帮他走上正轨 |
[34:51] | Is there a reason why you lot are loitering in my home? | 是什么原因让你们这么多人 在我家闲逛? |
[34:54] | MARCEL: I asked them to be here. | 我叫他们来的 |
[34:56] | You and I need to settle this out in the open. | 你和我需要公开地解决这事 |
[35:01] | I thought you would’ve run off by now. | 我还以为你早就跑了 |
[35:03] | Yeah. Well, this is my town. | 是啊,不过这可是我的城市 |
[35:05] | You may want me to beg forgiveness, but I’m not sorry. | 你也许想要我请求你宽恕 但我毫无歉意 |
[35:10] | I may not be able to beat you, but I came here to face you. | 我也许没有能力打败你 但我到这里来面对你 |
[35:13] | To end this in front of my people. | 在我的人面前做个了结 |
[35:20] | If you’re gonna kill me for that, get on with it. | 如果你要因此杀了我 就动手吧 |
[35:49] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[35:51] | I trust I need no introduction. | 我想我就不用自我介绍了 |
[35:54] | After all, this was once my family home. | 这里曾是我的家 毕竟 |
[35:59] | Tonight, I’m taking it back. | 我要收回这里 今晚 |
[36:04] | Your privileges here have been revoked. | 你在这里的权力已被取消 |
[36:06] | Marcellus, out of respect for my sister, | 马赛勒斯,出于对我妹妹的尊重 |
[36:08] | I will grant you this one mercy. | 我这次就手下留情 |
[36:11] | I will allow you to keep your life. | 允许你留着你的小命 |
[36:14] | However, you’re hereby exiled. | 然而,你被驱逐了 |
[36:17] | If I so much as find a trace of you in the French Quarter, | 如果我在法语区发现你的踪迹 |
[36:21] | it will not end well for you. Do you understand? | 你不会有好下场的 明白了吗? |
[36:29] | That is all. Run along. | 就这样 走吧 |
[36:43] | Nicely done, brother. | 干得好,哥哥 |
[36:47] | You’re beginning to sound like me. I’m impressed. | 你说话的语气开始像我了 真不错 |
[36:59] | REBEKAH: I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[37:01] | My mother was consecrated and buried here. | 我母亲被供奉,埋葬在这里 |
[37:06] | She is forever bound to this land, but not me. | 她被永远束缚在这片土地了 但我没有 |
[37:13] | I’m finally free. | 我终于自由了 |
[37:19] | And you? | 你呢? |
[37:22] | Your brothers came in this town like they own the place, | 你的哥哥们一来,就把这里据为己有 |
[37:26] | Iike they own me. | 好像我是他们的仆人 |
[37:28] | Took my home, my people, | 夺走了我的家、我的人 |
[37:33] | everything. | 我的一切 |
[37:37] | I can’t just run away. | 我不能就这么跑掉 |
[37:39] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没要求你这么做 |
[37:43] | I’m not a fool. | 我不是傻瓜 |
[37:47] | I see how much you love this city, | 我知道你有多爱这城市 |
[37:51] | and I am not the kind of girl who likes to share. | 而我不是那种愿意和人分享的女孩 |
[38:09] | I do wish you had finished building our home. | 我真心希望你建好了我们的家 |
[38:14] | Even if I’d never set foot inside… | 即使我从未去过 |
[38:18] | …it would have been nice | 如果经历这一切之后 |
[38:19] | if there was something beautiful left standing after all of this. | 还有美好的东西能留下来 那就真的太好了 |
[38:42] | Goodbye, Marcel Gerard. | 再见,马赛尔杰拉德 |
[38:48] | Do try to stay alive. | 要努力好好活着 |
[39:09] | Rebekah, what are you doing here? | 蕾贝卡,你怎么来了? |
[39:15] | I came to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[39:17] | What happened to us girls sticking together? | 不是说好我们女孩要团结在一起的吗? |
[39:20] | Well, Nik and I came to a sort of all-or-nothing arrangement. | 我和尼克达成了一个 要么死要么走的协定 |
[39:24] | I leave town for good, he allows me to. | 我永远离开这里,他同意了 |
[39:27] | Can’t pass that up. | 真的没法拒绝呢 |
[39:29] | (SCOFFS) A thousand years with Klaus, | 和克劳斯待了一千年 |
[39:32] | I guess you deserve a few vacation days. | 我想你应该享受几天假期 |
[39:34] | Listen. About Nik, he is a monster. | 听着,关于尼克 他是个怪物 |
[39:38] | Do not ever cross him, | 千万不要惹他生气 |
[39:40] | but he does want more from life than to just be feared. | 但他真的想要从生活中得到更多 而不只是被畏惧 |
[39:44] | He’s too broken to find it himself… | 他受过太多伤,以至于迷失了自己 |
[39:47] | …but I do believe there is hope for him | 但我相信他还是有希望的 |
[39:50] | in the baby that you carry. | 那就是你肚子里的这个孩子 |
[39:54] | And speaking of your child, | 说到你的孩子 |
[39:56] | our family has no shortage of enemies. | 我们家族树敌无数 |
[39:58] | She will inherit all of them. | 她将会继承一切 |
[40:00] | Please be careful. | 请你一定要小心 |
[40:07] | You know you can always come back and visit. | 你随时可以回来探望我们 |
[40:10] | I’ve been known to keep a secret or two from Klaus. | 我一直知道应该对克劳斯 隐瞒一两个秘密 |
[40:13] | Well, if I can’t, | 如果我没法回来 |
[40:15] | you make sure to tell that little girl | 你一定要告诉这个小丫头 |
[40:17] | stories of her crazy Auntie Beks. | 她疯狂姑姑贝卡的故事 |
[40:20] | And let her know that… | 让她知道 |
[40:22] | …despite my absence, I do love her very much. | 尽管我不在 我一样非常爱她 |