时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | WOMAN: Previously on The Originals. | |
[00:03] | If we can’t create some sort of community, | 如果我们不能联手合作 |
[00:05] | then what’s the point? | 那还有什么意义? |
[00:06] | Kill each other and get it all over with. | 不如杀掉彼此早点了事 |
[00:08] | MAN: If there is no peace between us, | 如果你我都不能和平相处 |
[00:10] | then how can you expect others to follow suit? | 那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢? |
[00:12] | KLAUS: The city’s inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement. | 这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协定的 |
[00:17] | The guy on the bike, the bomber, owed money to the casinos. | 那个骑车放炸弹的人欠赌场钱 |
[00:20] | More importantly, to the humans who run them. | 更重要的是,欠那些 经营赌场的人类的钱 |
[00:21] | The ancestors told me to let you live. | 祖先们说让你活着 |
[00:23] | Whatever it is they want, I will make sure they get it. | 不管他们想要什么 我都会保证献给他们 |
[00:25] | They want us to kill Klaus’ child. | 他们要我们杀了克劳斯的孩子 |
[00:27] | I’ve been hexed, and I don’t know how long I have. | 我被下咒了 我不知道我还剩多长时间 |
[00:33] | KLAUS: I’m calling to let you know the priest is dead. | 我打电话是要告诉你神父死了 |
[00:36] | Your exile is suspended for the next 24 hours. | 你的驱逐暂停24小时 |
[00:39] | You may return to the Quarter to bury your friend. | 你可以回法语区来埋葬你的朋友 |
[02:37] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[02:57] | Greetings, boy. | 好久不见,孩子 |
[03:12] | 剧名:与橘同行 | |
[03:13] | WOMAN: New Orleans is full of ghosts. | 纽奥良充满着鬼魂 |
[03:16] | Our dead are always here hovering. | 那些死去的人总在这里徘徊 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[03:20] | When supernatural creatures die, | 当超自然生物死去后 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:22] | they’re doomed to spend eternity alone | 他们注定永远孤独地 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:23] | watching the world go on without them. | 看着这个没有他们的世界继续运转 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:26] | Of course, that’s not the case for the ancestral witches. | 先祖女巫并不会如此 查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[03:29] | We linger in a different way. | 我们以另一种方式留在这世上 |
[03:31] | Consecrated in the earth, | 与大地融为一体 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[03:32] | replenishing its power. | 增强它的能量 |
[03:34] | What about humans? | 那人类呢? 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[03:38] | Some find peace. Some don’t. | 一些人得以安息 而另一些则不能 |
[03:43] | I have to make an appearance at the priest’s wake. | 我得出席神父的守夜仪式 |
[03:46] | You three head back to the lycee. | 你们三个回学校去 |
[03:48] | Take some time to think about those spirits | 花点时间想想那些 |
[03:50] | who might still be walking alongside you. | 可能仍在你身边徘徊的灵魂 |
[03:56] | I don’t know why we’re supposed to care about Kieran O’Connell. | 我不明白为什么我们要关心 基兰欧康诺的事 |
[04:00] | We care because when a pillar of our community passes, Monique, | 因为当我们社区的一名 重要成员去世时,莫妮克 |
[04:03] | you call a cease-fire and pay respects. | 我们就该停火,向他致敬 |
[04:06] | Or you just wanna see Klaus. You two are getting cozy. | 或者你只是想去见克劳斯 你们俩最近走得很近啊 |
[04:10] | I need the Mikaelsons to trust me so I can get close enough– | 我需要米卡森家族的信任 这样我才能接近他们 |
[04:13] | To kill their baby? | 去杀死那个孩子吗? |
[04:15] | (SlGHS) | 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[04:18] | To fulfill my obligation to our ancestors. | 去完成祖先交给我的使命 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[04:22] | Go home, Monique. | 回家去,莫妮克 |
[04:44] | 制片:邦妮怀斯 | |
[04:47] | Hey, Earth to you. | 嘿,在想什么呢? |
[04:50] | -Your face…. -Will heal. | – 你的脸… – 会好的 |
[04:52] | Listen, I wanted to thank you. | 听着,我想谢谢你 |
[04:55] | Unless you come equipped with the means to fill this, | 那你不如帮我把酒倒满吧 |
[04:58] | no additional platitudes are necessary. | 其他的废话就不用说了 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | 编剧:卡丽娜艾德利麦肯齐 茱莉普烈克 | |
[05:03] | I’m in a crap mood | 我心情不好 |
[05:04] | because my uncle just died | 是因为我叔叔刚去世 导演:西尔万怀特 |
[05:06] | and people are partying like it’s Mardi Gras. | 而大家却像过狂欢节一样疯在作乐 导演:西尔万怀特 |
[05:07] | What’s your excuse? | 你的理由又是什么? |
[05:11] | -Klaus, seriously, what’s going– -I’ve been having these dreams | – 克劳斯,说真的,发生什么… – 我最近常做梦 |
[05:14] | about my dead father. | 梦见我死去的父亲 |
[05:17] | No diagnosis necessary, love. I’ve already got this one covered. | 这不用你诊断,亲爱的 我很清楚是为什么 |
[05:21] | My fears of fatherhood, | 我害怕当一个父亲 |
[05:22] | of scarring my child as my father scarred me, | 害怕自己会像我父亲那样 给我的孩子留下不可磨灭的阴影 |
[05:25] | are manifesting as nightmares. | 这让我噩梦连连 |
[05:28] | It’s horrifically cliche. | 这话还真是老套 |
[05:30] | Truthfully, I’m just surprised to hear | 老实说,我很惊讶 |
[05:32] | you acknowledge out loud that you’re going to be a dad. | 你会主动承认你即将为人父 |
[05:36] | Your baby mama’s been living in the bayou for months. | 你孩子的母亲这几个月来都住在河口 |
[05:38] | It’s not exactly What to Expect When You’re Expecting. | 这或许不是一个做父亲的该有的表现 |
[05:42] | I know more about the trials of fatherhood | 我比你想像中更了解 |
[05:45] | than you might imagine, Camille. | 做父亲的责任,卡蜜儿 |
[05:51] | And it worked out so well for you the first time. | 那你之前还做得真不错呢 |
[05:53] | Why change a thing? | 你就继续这么做吧 |
[06:04] | Well, I see you’ve come to return some stolen property. | 你是来归还从我这偷走的财产吗? |
[06:07] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[06:08] | I’ve decided the boy shall remain with me. | 我决定留下这个孩子 |
[06:11] | Unfortunately, he’s not for sale. | 很遗憾,他不卖 |
[06:14] | Well, I do not wish to buy him. | 我并不想要买下他 |
[06:17] | -You will grant him his freedom. -And if I say no? | – 我要你放他自由 – 如果我拒绝呢? |
[06:23] | You seem to have misinterpreted the matter as up for debate. | 你似乎误解了,这并没有商量的余地 |
[06:28] | Fine. Take him. | 好吧,你带走就是了 |
[06:36] | He wasn’t worth a damn to me anyway. | 反正他对我来说一文不值 |
[06:41] | They told me he is your father. | 别人说他是你父亲 |
[06:47] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[06:54] | You know, my father hated me, too. | 知道吗,我父亲也恨我 |
[06:57] | The truth is, Marcellus, | 事实上,马赛勒斯 |
[07:00] | family can be more | 家人并不只是 |
[07:01] | than just those with whom we share blood. | 那些与你有血缘关系的人 |
[07:07] | We can choose. | 我们可以选择 |
[07:27] | I know I haven’t been around these parts lately. | 我知道最近我很少在这附近出现 |
[07:29] | It’s a testament to Father Kieran | 我想这正是基兰神父想看到的 |
[07:31] | that we could come together and share a drink | 我们可以齐聚一堂 举杯共饮 |
[07:34] | and a story or two. | 分享故事 |
[07:37] | Kieran rolled into town on a rusty old cruiser | 25年前,基兰的父亲死后 |
[07:40] | after his daddy died 25 years ago. | 他开着一辆破旧的汽车来到了这里 |
[07:42] | And, damn it, that guy could party. | 说真的,这家伙可会玩了 |
[07:46] | That was, of course, before he took his vows. | 当然那是在他成为神父之前 |
[07:49] | But even then, he was committed to the Quarter. | 但就算那时,他也全心为法语区服务 |
[07:52] | He knew that this town needed him. | 他知道这里需要他 |
[07:56] | And we still do. | 至今仍是 |
[08:00] | -MARCELLUS: To Father K. -CROWD: To Father K. | – 敬基神父 – 敬基神父 |
[08:22] | Looks like we had the same idea. | 看来我们想法一样 |
[08:25] | It’s Cami, right? | 你叫卡蜜,对吧? |
[08:26] | I’ve been informed that Kieran’s necklace is missing | 有人告诉我基兰的项链不见了 |
[08:30] | and the key that he always wore. I assume he left it for me. | 他一直戴着的那把钥匙 我想他是留给我的 |
[08:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[08:37] | How rude of me. I’m Francesca Correa. | 我太失礼了 我是佛朗西丝卡科雷亚 |
[08:42] | I took over your uncle’s position as faction representative | 我接管了你叔叔的职位 当人类决策群代表 |
[08:45] | when his mental faculties were compromised. | 当时他已经疯掉了 |
[08:49] | His faculties weren’t compromised. He was hexed. | 他没疯,他是被下咒的 |
[08:52] | Hexed by one of our enemies. | 被我们的敌人下的咒 |
[08:54] | Look, I’m invested in protecting the people of this city. | 听着,大家寄望我来保护 城里人类的安全 |
[08:58] | And to do that, I need the key. | 要做到的话,我需要那把钥匙 |
[09:00] | It must have fallen off | 一定是掉了 |
[09:01] | during the events that led to his untimely death. | 他最后死的时候可经历不少事情 |
[09:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[09:21] | Seems rather uncivilized. | 看起来真野蛮 |
[09:24] | To laugh and dance around the body of a loved one. | 在深爱的人的尸体旁又笑又跳 |
[09:27] | Yes. Far better to practice your process of grief, Niklaus? | 总比你表达悲伤的方式 好多了,尼克劳斯 |
[09:30] | Denial, rage, and hoarding coffins in basements. | 否认、愤怒,还在地下室囤积棺材 |
[09:35] | I will warn you, Hayley, | 我先提醒你,海莉 |
[09:36] | Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today. | 尼克劳斯今天心情不太好哦 |
[09:39] | Sod off. | 滚开 |
[09:40] | What’s the deal with these moonlight rings? | 这些月光戒指到底是什么回事? |
[09:43] | Oliver’s trying to start a revolution every five seconds. | 奥利佛每五秒钟就想闹一次革命 |
[09:45] | People are scared, angry. And, frankly, I’m tired of stalling. | 大家都变得很害怕,很生气 而且老实说,我不想再忍了 |
[09:49] | It’s a day of peace, Hayley. Try and enjoy it. | 今天是和平的日子,海莉 你就好好享受吧 |
[09:52] | And in the meantime with all manner of unknown enemies | 同时,还有许多形形色色的未知敌人 |
[09:56] | conspiring against our family, | 正密谋对付我们家族 |
[09:58] | -you’ll move back in with us. -Awesome. | – 你必须搬回来和我们一起住 – 好极了 |
[10:01] | Then we can do that thing where you lock me in the tower, | 然后我们又会干那些事了 你把我关进象牙塔 |
[10:03] | I escape, there’s drama, | 我逃跑,搞出一场闹剧 |
[10:05] | and then you two both realize that I’m very capable | 然后你们俩都意识到 |
[10:06] | of looking after myself. | 我很会照顾自己 |
[10:08] | The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word. | 戒指的事正在进行中 我说到做到 |
[10:11] | We will find and punish | 我们会找到并惩罚 |
[10:13] | whoever launched the attack on the bayou. | 在河口攻击你们的人 |
[10:15] | And you will return to the compound for your own safety. | 为了你的自身安全,你必须回来 |
[10:18] | But right now, I’m gonna finish this bottle. | 但现在 我要喝完这瓶酒 |
[10:21] | And the next in the hopes of drowning | 然后心怀希望 |
[10:23] | the demon that has chosen today to haunt me. | 能把今天来纠缠我的魔鬼干掉 |
[10:26] | Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable Freudian timing. | 干杯吧,麦可 向梦中的完美时刻致敬 |
[10:35] | Elaborate. | 说详细些 |
[10:38] | Have you dreamt of our father? | 你是不是梦到我们父亲了? |
[10:41] | Go ahead. Have a good laugh. | 来啊 尽情嘲笑我吧 |
[10:45] | I can assure you there isn’t a piece of this | 我敢确信,我并不觉得这件事 |
[10:46] | that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus, | 有一丁点好笑的地方,尼克劳斯 |
[10:49] | especially considering I’ve been dreaming of him too. | 尤其是我最近也经常梦到他 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么? |
[10:54] | If you are also seeing him…. | 如果你也梦到他了 |
[11:03] | Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy | 也许我们那些难捉摸的未知敌人 |
[11:06] | is orchestrating a further attack. | 正在精心策划进一步攻击 |
[11:12] | Well then, what better way to punctuate a day of peace, | 那么想打断和平日,还有什么方法 |
[11:18] | than by killing someone? | 比杀人更好呢? |
[11:46] | You disappeared from the party. | 你从派对上过来啦 |
[11:50] | Would you care to explain | 你能不能解释一下 |
[11:52] | why you would choose to torment us with visions of our father? | 为什么你要让我们梦到父亲 来折磨我们? |
[11:57] | Your father? | 你们的父亲? |
[11:59] | Oh, I didn’t. I wouldn’t. | 我没有啊,我不会干这种事 |
[12:02] | Of course. How foolish of me. It must have been that other witch | 是啊,我真笨 一定是另一个女巫 |
[12:04] | that’s been parading throughout our house in scraps of lace. | 穿着蕾丝睡衣在我们房子里走来走去 |
[12:06] | I know how talented you are with your tongue, Genevieve. | 我知道你嘴巴很会说话,洁妮薇 |
[12:09] | Might I recommend you use it to provide answers? | 我劝你还是用你的嘴巴来回答问题 |
[12:12] | I would so hate to tear it from your mouth. | 不然我真是不舍得撕烂它 |
[12:17] | As much as I enjoy | 虽然我很享受 |
[12:20] | these repeated accusations of wrongdoings, | 你们三番两次指控我做了某件坏事 |
[12:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但这次我真不知道你们在说什么 |
[12:27] | But if you’ve both been seeing your dead father, | 但如果你们俩都梦到你们死去的父亲 |
[12:29] | I can try to get you answers. | 我可以试试帮你们找到答案 |
[12:34] | Fine. Go. | 那好,去找吧 |
[12:37] | -Niklaus, don’t you dare– -Go. | – 尼克劳斯,你休想… – 去 |
[12:44] | You don’t trust her. And you’re right not to. | 你不相信她 你做得对 |
[12:47] | Only a fool would | 只有傻子才会相信她 |
[12:48] | but she certainly wants us to, doesn’t she? | 但她一定希望我们相信她,不是吗? |
[12:51] | Let me guess. There’s something of benefit for you | 让我猜猜,这事一定 |
[12:53] | in all of this, isn’t there? | 对你有什么好处,对吗? |
[12:54] | I need a witch to make those rings for the wolves. | 我需要一个女巫来为狼人做戒指 |
[12:58] | And perhaps we’ll get both answers and cooperation. | 也许答案和合作,两者我们都能得到 |
[13:02] | I don’t know if the ancestors would like us | 我不知道祖先们 |
[13:03] | messing around in the spirit world. | 是否会喜欢我们扰乱灵魂世界 |
[13:05] | It’s just a simple seance. | 只是个简单的降神会而已 |
[13:06] | Phony witches do seances to impress tourists. | 假女巫会用降神会来吸引游客 |
[13:10] | They’re not real. | 那都是假的 |
[13:16] | -WOMAN: What’s that for? -DAVlNA: It was my friend Tim’s. | – 这是干嘛的? – 这是我朋友提姆的 |
[13:18] | Come on. What’s the point of being a witch | 来吧,如果我们不能对这种东西施魔法 |
[13:21] | if we can’t use our magic for stuff like this? | 我们当女巫还有什么意义? |
[13:51] | Tim? | 提姆? |
[14:18] | What a delightful tune. | 多么美妙的旋律 |
[14:33] | (DRlNK BElNG POURED) So Klaus gives you 24 hours in the Quarter | 克劳斯允许你在法语区待24小时 |
[14:35] | and you’re spending it coffin-sitting with me? | 而你却在这里跟我一起守灵吗? |
[14:38] | No preparations for war? No chess pieces to move? | 不为战争做准备,不进行安排吗? |
[14:41] | We’re honoring Kieran. | 我们在纪念基兰 |
[14:43] | Even us bad guys can take the night off. | 就算是我们这些坏人也可以休息一晚 |
[14:45] | Maybe you can. | 或许你可以 |
[14:47] | Not sure the humans are on their best behavior. | 但我不确定人类是不是表现良好 |
[14:49] | This Francesca person cornered me earlier, | 稍早有个叫佛朗西丝卡的人 |
[14:51] | asking about some key. | 逼问我什么钥匙的事 |
[14:54] | What’d you tell her? It doesn’t matter. I don’t have it. | – 你怎么跟她说的? – 这不重要,钥匙不在我手上 |
[14:59] | But you know or you would have asked, what key? | 但你知道 不然你就会问“什么钥匙?” |
[15:07] | I had Josh lift it for me. | 我叫小约帮我偷来的 |
[15:10] | Off my uncle’s sick and dying body? | 从我病得快死的叔叔身上偷的吗? |
[15:13] | I’m trying to do you a favor. | 我是想帮你一个忙 |
[15:15] | Trust me, you don’t wanna be a part of any of this. | 相信我,你不想卷进这事的 |
[15:17] | Trust you? Are you kidding me? | 相信你?你开什么玩笑? |
[15:20] | Cami, this is bigger than you. | 卡蜜,这事你控制不了 |
[15:23] | Don’t patronize me, Marcel. Do you know what’s bigger than me? | 别小看我,马赛尔 你知道什么事我控制不了吗? |
[15:26] | My uncle lost his mind, beat the crap out of me, | 我叔叔疯了 把我打个半死 |
[15:28] | and then died. | 然后死了 |
[15:29] | And now, I have to sit by his body all night. | 现在我得整夜守着他的遗体 |
[15:31] | I’ll sit with you. | 我跟你一起守 |
[15:33] | I’m not trying to lie to you. I’m trying to protect you. | 我不是想对你撒谎 我是想保护你 |
[15:35] | You need to leave, like, now. | 你现在马上走 |
[15:37] | -I will tell you about the key. -I don’t wanna know! | – 我会告诉你钥匙的事 – 我不想知道 |
[15:40] | I don’t wanna know any of it. | 我什么都不想知道 |
[16:02] | Genevieve. | 洁妮薇 |
[16:03] | I asked around. It’s not just your father. | 我问过了,并不只有你父亲这样 |
[16:06] | The purgatory, | 困住超自然灵魂的炼狱 |
[16:07] | where supernatural souls are trapped, is disintegrating. | 正在瓦解 |
[16:10] | What do you mean, “disintegrating”? | 你说瓦解是什么意思? |
[16:12] | She’s right, more or less. It’s actually imploding. | 她说得对,差不多吧 事实上是爆炸崩溃了 |
[16:15] | I made a call to a rather reluctant Bennett witch in Mystic Falls, | 我打给了一个迷瀑镇的班奈女巫 虽然很不情愿 |
[16:18] | who said the same thing. | 她也这么说 |
[16:20] | The dead are being torn away into nothingness. | 死去的人被卷进虚无里了 |
[16:23] | And they’re not interested in going quietly. | 但他们可不想就这么无声地走掉 |
[16:26] | So you’re saying that our father, faced with permanent extinction, | 你是说我们的父亲 虽然即将永远消失 |
[16:29] | has decided to spend his remaining time tormenting us. | 但他决定用剩下的时间折磨我们 |
[16:31] | How delightful. | 真令人愉悦啊 |
[16:33] | Well, on the plus side, | 往好处想 |
[16:34] | we’ll soon be rid of his abhorrent soul forever. | 我们很快就能永远摆脱 他那可恨的灵魂了 |
[16:37] | And what a good riddance that will be. | 那是多好的事啊 |
[16:39] | So, am I in the clear, Elijah? | 这么说没我事了吧,以利亚? |
[16:42] | Or is there a new conspiracy | 还是说你们俩 |
[16:43] | you two would like to threaten me over? | 有新的阴谋要威胁我? |
[16:45] | Nothing springs to mind at this precise moment. | 目前还没想到什么 |
[16:48] | Oh, gee, thanks. | 是吗?谢谢了 |
[16:52] | I have to get back to the girls. | 我得回到女孩们身边去了 |
[16:54] | Perhaps tomorrow after the funeral, | 或许明天葬礼过后 |
[16:57] | you and I could spend some time together. | 我们可以小聚一下 |
[17:00] | Alone. | 就你和我 |
[17:02] | I suppose we’ll have to see. | 再看看吧 |
[17:11] | Please tell me you’ve designed a stronger method | 拜托告诉我你除了欲擒故纵外 |
[17:13] | to control the witch than playing hard to get. | 还有更好的办法控制这女巫 |
[17:15] | Well, I’ve always been partial to the classics. | 我一直都偏爱传统 |
[17:28] | Hayley, right? | 海莉,是吧? |
[17:31] | I’m guessing you’re not here because you wanna make a new friend. | 我猜你到这来不是来交新朋友的 |
[17:34] | I don’t count terrorists as friends. | 我不把恐怖份子当朋友 |
[17:38] | Wow. I’ve been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail. | 从窃盗到勒索我都被指控过 |
[17:42] | But terrorist, that’s new. | 但恐怖份子还是头一遭呢 |
[17:43] | A human pulled up to our home in the bayou on a motorcycle | 一个人类骑摩托车到我们河口的家 |
[17:46] | and blew himself up. | 然后把自己炸了 |
[17:48] | I heard. Awful. | 我听说了,真可怕 |
[17:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:03] | Word on the street is | 传言说 |
[18:05] | he owed 100 grand to the Palace Royale Casino. | 他欠了皇宫赌场十万元 |
[18:08] | And then after he died, the debt was erased. | 在他死后,债务也一笔勾销了 |
[18:11] | Just like magic. | 就像变魔术一样 |
[18:13] | Jeff was a fixture at my roulette table. | 杰夫是我轮盘赌桌上的常客 |
[18:15] | Sometimes he was up. Sometimes he was down. | 他的运气时好时坏 |
[18:18] | I absolved his family of the debt he owed | 我不向他的家人追究债款 |
[18:20] | out of the goodness of my heart. | 是出于好心 |
[18:24] | Feel free to sniff around. | 随便查吧 |
[18:26] | My hands are clean. | 跟我没关系 |
[18:29] | And I’d advise you to mind your manners. | 我建议你注意一下礼节 |
[18:32] | It’s lucky you’re still alive. | 你还活着该觉得庆幸了 |
[18:34] | You’re the one the wolves all whisper about, like royalty. | 狼人们都在窃窃私语你的事 皇室什么的 |
[18:37] | If I was interested in hurting the wolves, | 如果我想伤害狼人 |
[18:40] | you’d be my target. | 你就会是我的目标 |
[18:43] | And when I go after someone, I don’t miss. | 我想干掉某人的时候 绝不会失手 |
[19:42] | Your reading was beautiful. | 你的发言真优美 |
[19:44] | Sneak attack. Not fair. I’m still pissed. | 偷偷摸摸靠近不公平,我还在生气 |
[19:48] | Tell me about the key. | 跟我说说钥匙的事 |
[19:49] | I thought you said you didn’t wanna know. | 你不是说你不想知道吗? |
[19:52] | I’d like to say I slept on it but I didn’t sleep. | 我想说我没管它就睡了 但我根本没睡 |
[19:54] | I stayed awake all night next to the body of a hexed priest | 我一整晚没睡守着被下咒的神父尸体 |
[19:56] | only to attend a funeral filled with vampires. | 只为了参加一场满是吸血鬼的葬礼 |
[19:59] | So I’m thinking you should tell me about the key. | 所以我在想 你该告诉我那把钥匙的事 |
[20:05] | Kieran told me that the key leads | 基兰告诉我那把钥匙能开放 |
[20:07] | to something that can be used against the supernaturals | 对付超自然生物的东西 |
[20:09] | if we ever get too far out of line. | 如果我们做得太过分的话 |
[20:12] | Kieran and I had our ups and downs but we trusted each other. | 我和基兰的关系 有过起伏 但我们信任彼此 |
[20:16] | So I let it be. | 所以我也没管 |
[20:18] | Because I knew if he had to use | 因为我知道他一旦想用钥匙 |
[20:19] | whatever Pandora’s box that key opens, | 打开什么潘朵拉盒子 |
[20:21] | it’d be because he didn’t have a choice. | 一定是他别无选择了 |
[20:23] | You could’ve just asked me for it. | 你大可开口跟我要啊 |
[20:26] | Would you have just handed it over? | 那你就会给我吗? |
[20:30] | -So, what does it open? -I don’t know. | – 钥匙能打开什么? – 我不知道 |
[20:32] | I turned the city upside down last night trying to find it. | 我昨晚把全城翻遍了去找它 |
[20:36] | The church, the rectory. I even searched your family’s tomb. | 教堂、神父的房子 连你家族的坟墓都找了 |
[20:39] | It’s hard to find a needle in a haystack | 这就好比大海捞针一样困难 |
[20:41] | when you don’t even know what the needle looks like. | 而我连针长什么样都不知道 |
[20:43] | And you want to know if I have any ideas. | 而你想看看我是否知道 |
[20:46] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来 |
[20:47] | I’m here because my friend died and my other friend is grieving. | 我来是因为我朋友死了 而另一个朋友在伤心 |
[20:53] | You can question my intentions all day long, Cami. | 你尽管怀疑我的动机,卡蜜 |
[20:56] | I’m here for Kieran. And I’m here for you. | 但我是为基兰而来的 为你而来 |
[21:20] | You all right? You look– | 你还好吗?你看起来… |
[21:22] | A hundred months’ pregnant and pissed off at the world? | 像挺了好几年的大肚子那样 愤世嫉俗吗? |
[21:24] | I was going to say, you look lovely. | 我是要说“你看起来很美” |
[21:33] | Do you think I was the target of those bombings? | 你觉得那些爆炸是冲着我来的吗? |
[21:34] | KLAUS: Of course you were the target. | 当然是 |
[21:36] | Were I to wage a war on the wolves, you’d be my first kill. | 如果我要对狼人开战 那一定从你下手 |
[21:39] | I would string you up for all your worshipers to see. | 我会把你高悬示众,供你的崇拜者观赏 |
[21:43] | I believe that was my brother’s way of telling you | 我想我弟弟的意思是 |
[21:44] | he’d like you to return home with us. | 他希望你和我们一起回家 |
[21:46] | Perhaps try a different approach, Niklaus, | 或许可以换种说法,尼克劳斯 |
[21:50] | with fewer references to murder. | 少提点打打杀杀的 |
[21:52] | As much as I would hate to throw you over my shoulder | 尽管我很不想把你扛在肩膀上 |
[21:54] | and drag you kicking and screaming to the compound, | 把又踢又喊的你一路拖回去 |
[21:56] | we both know I will for the sake of my child. | 但我们都清楚,为了我的孩子 我会这么做 |
[22:00] | One bad dream, | 一个噩梦 |
[22:01] | and suddenly you wanna be a responsible daddy. | 就突然让你有了为人父的责任心了 |
[22:05] | Let me put this in perspective. | 让我把道理跟你讲清楚 |
[22:08] | My father lived to torment me. | 我父亲生前一直折磨我 |
[22:10] | It is not my intention to become him. | 我不想成为第二个他 |
[22:14] | This cycle of misery ends with my child. | 我不会让我孩子承受这种苦难 |
[22:19] | You forgot one thing in your attempt to plead your case. | 你在为自己办解的同时忘了一件事 |
[22:22] | She’s not your child. She’s ours. | 她不是你的孩子,是我们的 |
[22:27] | -Very heartfelt, Niklaus. -I bloody hate funerals. | – 发自肺腑啊,尼克劳斯 – 我真讨厌葬礼 |
[22:31] | Cami. Hayley, hi. | – 卡蜜 – 海莉,嗨 |
[22:35] | Hi. I know you don’t know me. | 嗨,我知道你不认识我 |
[22:38] | I just wanted to say that l– I’m sorry about your uncle. | 我只是想说 我对你叔叔的离去表示遗憾 |
[22:42] | He was really good to people like me during the storm, | 他在泥乱时期非常照顾像我这样的人 |
[22:46] | and I really appreciated that. | 我很感激 |
[22:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | You want something, don’t you? | 你另有目的,对吧? |
[22:54] | I’m sorry about the timing. | 我知道现在不是时候 |
[22:56] | I was just wondering if before he died, | 我只是想知道,在他去世之前 |
[22:59] | he said anything weird about Francesca Correa. | 有没有提到过佛朗西丝卡科雷亚 |
[23:02] | I think that she may have been involved | 我想她可能和河口 |
[23:04] | in an attack on the bayou. | 那起攻击有关 |
[23:07] | If you hear anything– | 如果你听说什么… |
[23:08] | Look, Hayley, I’m trying, mostly failing, | 听着,海莉 我尽力不牵扯进这些事 |
[23:11] | to stay out of all this stuff | 虽然大都失败了 |
[23:12] | but she’s a real bitch. | 但她是个十足的贱人 |
[23:14] | So, yeah, if I hear anything, I’ll let you know. | 所以没问题,如果我听到什么 一定会告诉你 |
[23:16] | Thanks. Again, sorry about your uncle. | 谢了,再次对你叔叔的离去表示遗憾 |
[23:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:34] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[23:39] | KLAUS: Hayley. | 海莉 |
[23:45] | -GENEVlEVE: I can help. -ELlJAH: Don’t you touch her. | – 让我来 – 别碰她 |
[23:47] | Let her be, Elijah. She was a nurse. | 让她来,以利亚 她当过护士 |
[23:50] | There’s a spell I can do. Klaus, get chamomile from the pantry. | 我可以施一个咒 克劳斯,从食品柜拿点洋甘菊来 |
[23:54] | She’s trembling. Your jacket, Elijah. | 她在发�� 你的外套,以利亚 |
[23:57] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[23:59] | I can hear the baby’s heartbeat but not hers. | 我能听到孩子的心跳,但听不到她的 |
[24:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:21] | I suppose I’m family. | 我想… 我是你的家人 |
[24:29] | In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God. | 太初有道 道与神同在 |
[24:34] | He was with God in the beginning. In him was life. | 这道太初与神同在 生命在他里头 |
[24:39] | And that life was the light of all mankind. | 这生命就是人的光 |
[24:43] | The light shines in the darkness. | 光照在黑暗里 |
[24:46] | And the darkness has not overcome it. | 黑暗却不接受光 |
[24:57] | Cami. | 卡蜜 |
[25:01] | Sean didn’t have a funeral. | 我们没为西恩举办葬礼 |
[25:03] | Our parents wanted nothing to do with him, | 我父母不想跟他有任何瓜葛 |
[25:04] | so the city had him buried out here | 所以市政府就把他跟那些罪犯 |
[25:06] | with the criminals and the John Does. | 还有无名氏葬在了一起 |
[25:08] | The great unloved. | 都是没人爱的人 |
[25:11] | You said you checked my family’s tomb | 你说你来看过我们家族的墓 |
[25:13] | but I’ve been thinking. | 但我一直在想 |
[25:14] | All this time, I wondered | 一直以来,我不知道 |
[25:15] | why Kieran didn’t have Sean interred | 为什么基兰不把西恩 |
[25:17] | where he belonged, with the family. | 和他的家人葬在一起 |
[25:19] | But then I realized, | 但我突然意识到 |
[25:21] | what if he saw an opportunity | 会不会是他找到了机会 |
[25:23] | to hide something he didn’t want anyone else to find? | 将他不想被人发现的东西藏起来? |
[25:26] | Cami, we can do this another time. | 卡蜜,我们改天再说吧 |
[25:29] | Bad timing is the theme of the day. | 正因为今天不是时候 |
[25:31] | (西恩欧康诺 光照在黑暗里,黑暗却不接受光) | |
[25:33] | I’m going to need a sledgehammer. | 我需要一把大槌 |
[25:45] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[25:50] | She’s still not breathing. It’s not working. | 她还是没有呼吸 没用 |
[25:57] | I assume my reputation precedes me. | 看来我已经声名远播了 |
[26:00] | This is a nightmare. I’m dreaming. | 这是噩梦,我在做梦 |
[26:03] | On the contrary, my darling. This is very real. | 恰恰相反,亲爱的 这一切非常真实 |
[26:08] | (GASPS) Welcome to my hell. | 欢迎来到我的地狱 |
[26:11] | Stuck in an eternity | 永远困在这里 |
[26:13] | of watching over that hideous creature | 看着那个恐怖的生物 |
[26:15] | my children call brother. | 我的孩子还叫他兄弟 |
[26:17] | You’re dead. How can I be here? | 你已经死了 我怎么会在这里? |
[26:22] | Oh, my God. No! No! | 我的天啊 不,不 |
[26:25] | -The baby. -The baby? | – 孩子 – 孩子? |
[26:28] | That kid never had a chance. | 那孩子从来就不该活着 |
[26:29] | And as if your bloodline isn’t filth enough, | 你是嫌你的血统还不够肮脏 |
[26:32] | you poison it by merging it with Klaus’? | 要用克劳斯的血来污染一下吗? |
[26:37] | The deathless vermin fancying himself a daddy. | 那个杀不死的畜牲还妄想做爸爸 |
[26:47] | She’s not dead. I’m not dead. | 她没死,我也没死 |
[26:49] | If I was dead, you wouldn’t be trying to kill me. | 如果我死了,你就不用费力杀我了 |
[26:53] | I’m taking her to a real doctor. | 我要带她去找真正的医生 |
[26:55] | If you move her from here, my spell will break. | 如果你动她,我的咒语就会失效 |
[26:57] | There won’t be enough time to get her to a hospital. | 没有足够的时间送她去医院了 |
[26:59] | Will the baby survive if delivered now? | 如果现在取出孩子,孩子会没事吗? |
[27:01] | -I’ll rip it out of her myself. -Hayley will bleed to death. | – 我自己把她抓出来就行 – 那样海莉会失血而死 |
[27:06] | -I won’t lose that baby. -I won’t lose either of them. | – 我不能失去孩子 – 谁都不能失去 |
[27:16] | I know what to do. Get my bag. The gris-gris pouch. Now! | 我知道该怎么做 去拿我的包包,符咒袋,快点 |
[27:21] | You’re dead, Mikael. Your son already beat you. | 你已经死了,麦可 你的儿子打败了你 |
[27:23] | He is not my son! | 他不是我儿子 |
[27:26] | He’s a scourge, a walking symbol of weakness! | 他是个祸害 一个彻头彻尾的孬种 |
[27:35] | There is no saving that atrocity festering in your womb. | 你肚子里的那个孽种没救的 |
[27:39] | Klaus will destroy it one way or another. | 总有一天克劳斯会毁掉它 |
[27:41] | Better he dies now and you along with it. | 不如现在就让它死,你也一同作陪 |
[27:59] | My daughter has an advantage Klaus never had. | 我女儿比克劳斯幸运多了 |
[28:02] | She will never, ever know you. | 她永远,永远都不会认识你 |
[28:07] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[28:10] | You’re all right, love. You’re all right. | 你没事,亲爱的,你没事了 |
[28:14] | I saw him, and he tried to kill me. | 我见到他了,他想杀我 |
[28:19] | I saw Mikael. | 我见到麦可了 |
[28:36] | You’ve proved quite resilient, little wolf. | 你的生命力还真强啊,小狼 |
[28:40] | Fighters, both of you. | 你们两个都是战士 |
[28:43] | I guess we’ve had to be, especially lately. | 我们别无选择,特别是最近 |
[28:50] | I’ve decided that I’m going to move back in. | 我决定要搬回来 |
[28:53] | Well, I’m relieved to hear it. | 可算让我松了口气 |
[28:55] | But no mouth-breathing bodyguards, no telling me what to do. | 但别派人监视我 也别对我下指导棋 |
[29:00] | All I ask is that the child is kept safe. | 我只要求孩子安全 |
[29:04] | And what about me? What happens after she’s born? | 那我的安全呢? 她出生以后呢? |
[29:08] | If you try to take her away from me, l– | 你要是想把她从我身边抢走,我… |
[29:10] | Come with me, hmm? | 跟我来,好吗? |
[29:14] | Please. I want to show you something. | 来吧,我有东西要给你看 |
[29:39] | Believe it or not, Hayley, | 不管你信不信,海莉 |
[29:41] | I would actually like you to be here. | 其实我很希望你留在这里 |
[29:45] | Our daughter should be raised by her parents in her family home. | 我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大 在自己的家成长 |
[29:50] | You, me, Elijah, and the miracle baby | 你、我、以利亚和这个奇迹般的孩子 |
[29:52] | all under one roof. | 生活在一个屋檐下 |
[29:54] | Sounds like a bad reality show. | 听起来像是个糟糕的实境秀 |
[30:00] | You said you saw my father. | 你说你见到了我父亲 |
[30:02] | Why do you call him that? He’s not your real dad. | 你为什么要叫他父亲? 他不是你的亲生父亲 |
[30:06] | He’s done damage only a father could do. | 他所造成的伤害只有父亲能做到 |
[30:14] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了? |
[30:23] | Nothing true. | 都是胡说 |
[31:00] | Hayley and the baby are fine. | 海莉和孩子都没事 |
[31:04] | I’d take her to a doctor when she’s gotten some rest, | 等她休息好了,我可以带她去看医生 |
[31:06] | if you want, but she’s in the clear. | 如果你想的话,不过她没事了 |
[31:13] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己出去吧 |
[31:16] | Genevieve. | 洁妮薇 |
[31:24] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[31:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:29] | You tore my sister from my family. | 你把我妹妹与家人分开 |
[31:35] | I cannot forgive that. | 我无法原谅你这一点 |
[31:37] | However, I may be inclined to show a degree more kindness | 不过,我决定对你仁慈一点 |
[31:41] | if you were to help me with a slight…issue. | 只要你答应帮我一个小忙 |
[31:44] | -Anything– -When the baby arrives, | – 请说 – 孩子出生后 |
[31:46] | Hayley will once again transform with a full moon. | 海莉在月圆时又会开始变身 |
[31:49] | Now, I would like to create for her a gift, | 我想为她做一份礼物 |
[31:51] | a ring of empowerment, something to control this curse. | 一枚带有魔力的戒指 可以阻止这个诅咒的戒指 |
[31:56] | What kind of spell would–? | 什么样的咒语能够… |
[31:57] | A spell of my mother’s, from her grimoire. | 我母亲的咒语可以 在她的魔法书里有 |
[32:04] | Which, as I understand, you’ve been rather eager to obtain. | 据我所知 你非常渴望那本魔法书 |
[32:21] | Someone must have gotten to it. | 一定是有人先拿走了 |
[32:32] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[32:41] | My brother taught me this code 15 years ago. | 我哥哥15年前教过我这个密码 |
[32:43] | I never knew how he learned it. | 我不知道他怎么学会的 |
[32:45] | -You can tell me what that says? -I can. | – 你能告诉我什么意思吗? – 我可以 |
[32:48] | But I won’t. I’m sorry. | 但我不会说的,抱歉 |
[32:50] | -Cami, this is too– -Dangerous. Yeah. I got it. | – 卡蜜,你这样太… – 危险,我知道 |
[32:55] | But if Kieran taught Sean this, | 但如果是基兰教了西恩这个 |
[32:58] | my brother was meant to be brought into it all along. | 我哥哥早就注定要卷入这一切 |
[33:02] | That makes it my responsibility now, | 现在这是我的责任了 |
[33:04] | whether I like it or not. | 不管我乐不乐意 |
[33:10] | What the hell did you do to Hayley? | 你到底对海莉做了什么? |
[33:12] | I was trying to do what the ancestors asked. | 我只是做祖先们要求的事 |
[33:13] | That baby is part witch. | 那个孩子也有女巫的血统 |
[33:15] | The ancestors want her consecrated to the earth | 祖先们想把她献祭给大地 |
[33:18] | so her magic can fuel our community. | 这样她的魔法就能为我们提供能量 |
[33:20] | She has to be born first before she can die. | 她必须先出生然后再死 |
[33:23] | Leave. I don’t wanna look at you. | 滚 我不想看到你 |
[33:45] | Don’t make me do this. She’s a baby. | 别逼我这么做 她只是个孩子 |
[33:49] | Don’t make me a monster. | 别让我变成残忍的人 |
[33:52] | Please. | 求求你 |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:17] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[34:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll do it. | 对不起,对不起 对不起,我会做的 |
[34:25] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想要什么我都会做的 |
[34:43] | Hayley has agreed to return home to us. | 海莉同意回来和我们一起住了 |
[34:48] | Of her own freewill. | 自愿的 |
[35:01] | When Mikael is truly gone, do you think then I’ll find peace? | 麦可真的消失后 你觉得我能找到安宁吗? |
[35:06] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[35:10] | Although it’s not only our father that haunts you, Niklaus. | 尽管让你困扰的不只我们父亲 尼克劳斯 |
[35:16] | You might want to make peace with the living. | 你也许会想和生者言归于好 |
[35:23] | I demand to know why their freedom has not been granted. | 我要知道为什么他们还不能自由 |
[35:26] | All necessary authorities have ruled in their favor. | 当权者都支持让他们自由了 |
[35:29] | You think I don’t remember you, boy? | 你以为我不记得你吗,小子? |
[35:33] | Have they turned you into one of them yet? | 他们把你变成他们的一员了吗? |
[35:40] | I thought not. | 我想是没有 |
[36:07] | -Here. Let me heal you. -No. | – 来,让我治愈你 – 不 |
[36:11] | You’ve always said we choose our family. | 你总是说我们可以选择自己的家人 |
[36:14] | So, what am I to you, Klaus? | 我对你来说是什么,克劳斯? |
[36:17] | You made me a promise when you daggered your sister. | 你用匕首封住你妹妹时对我许下承诺 |
[36:22] | It’s finally time to make a choice. | 现在终于是做选择的时候了 |
[36:24] | Turn me now. Or let me die. | 现在转变我吧 或者就让我死去 |
[36:29] | You do not know what you ask of me. | 你不知道你在要求我做什么 |
[36:33] | Becoming like me. | 变得和我一样 |
[36:36] | It would rob you of all that makes you good. | 会夺走你所有善良的一面 |
[36:40] | I know what you are. Who you are. | 我知道你是什么 你是什么样的人 |
[36:46] | This is what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[36:51] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:27] | Your furlough ends when the clock strikes. | 钟响时你的假期就结束了 |
[37:30] | I’m aware. Don’t worry. | 我知道,别担心 |
[37:32] | I intend to be far away from here by then. | 那时我就会离这里远远的了 |
[37:35] | But just because I’m across the river | 但我只是在河对岸 |
[37:38] | doesn’t mean I’m out of the game. | 不代表我就玩完了 |
[37:42] | A full moon’s coming. | 月圆之日就要来了 |
[37:43] | I know you’re up to something with the wolves. | 我知道你和狼人计划着什么 |
[37:46] | And I’ve been racking my brain, trying to figure out what. | 我绞尽脑汁想要猜出是什么 |
[37:49] | And any way I do the math, it ends with me and my guys dead. | 不管我怎么想 结局都是我和我的人会死 |
[37:56] | Or maybe we’re supposed to fall in line, | 或许我们该站成一排 |
[37:58] | pledge our allegiance to you all over again. | 再一次宣誓效忠于你 |
[38:01] | So if we get bitten, you might deign to cure us. | 那么如果我们被咬了 你也许会屈尊治愈我们 |
[38:06] | Is that what you’re after? | 这就是你的目的吗? |
[38:08] | Because it’s not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[38:10] | Well, that will be your choice, | 那是你的选择 |
[38:13] | just as you chose to bring my father to town. | 正如你选择把我父亲带到这里 |
[38:18] | You, who knows better than anyone | 你比任何人都了解 |
[38:20] | the specific agony of a father’s hatred. | 被父亲憎恶的痛苦 |
[38:23] | -Klaus– -I spent decades | – 克劳斯 – 我花了数十年 |
[38:25] | trying to make up for what your father did. | 试图弥补你父亲所做的一切 |
[38:29] | How did I fail? | 我是怎么让你失望的? |
[38:32] | Maybe the scars just ran too deep. | 也许是伤得太深了 |
[38:43] | Good night, Marcellus. | 晚安,马赛勒斯 |
[38:47] | You didn’t fail me. | 你没让我失望 |
[38:51] | You raised me. | 你养育了我 |
[38:54] | You taught me everything that I know. | 你教会了我一切 |
[38:57] | You taught me that I can’t afford to be weak, | 你教会我 我不能够软弱 |
[39:00] | not when my enemies are stronger. | 特别是在我的敌人更加强大的时候 |
[39:02] | So, whatever it is you got coming with the wolves, | 所以不管你和狼人在密谋着什么 |
[39:04] | just know that I’m gonna fight for my guys. | 你要知道,我会为了我的人奋战 |
[39:07] | I’m gonna fight for my city. And I will fight until I am dead. | 我会为了我的城市奋战 我会一直奋战到最后一刻 |
[39:15] | I would expect nothing less. | 我想你也会这么做的 |
[39:43] | If I died and someone threw a party, I would be so pissed. | 如果我死了,而有人办派对庆祝 我会气疯的 |
[39:58] | You almost did. | 你差点就死了 |
[40:04] | In a thousand years, I can’t recall a time | 一千年来,我想不起哪一次 |
[40:06] | I’ve felt so…frightened. | 有这么害怕过 |
[40:21] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[41:12] | Tim, is that you? | 提姆,是你吗? |
[41:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[41:24] | Your friend Timothy has moved on, Davina. | 你朋友提摩西已经往前走了,黛维娜 |
[41:28] | I’m truly sorry for what my son did to him. | 我真的很抱歉我儿子对他做的事 |
[41:33] | You’re Klaus’ father. | 你是克劳斯的父亲 |
[41:34] | And I’m the only one who can rid you of him forever. | 我是唯一一个能让你永远摆脱他的人 |
[41:39] | But first, my little witch, I need you. | 但首先,我的小女巫 我需要你 |
[41:44] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[41:48] | You can bring me back to life. | 你能让我复活 |