时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m rebekah mikaelson! | 我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[00:05] | A witch named Eva Sinclair | 一个名叫伊娃·辛克莱的女巫 |
[00:06] | was stealing children to channel their power. | 盗窃婴儿以偷取他们的力量 |
[00:09] | It doesn’t matter what she’s done. | 不管她干过什么事 |
[00:10] | I’ve still appropriated her body without her consent. | 还是没经她同意擅用了她的身体 |
[00:12] | The wolves need a new leader. | 狼人们需要新的首领 |
[00:14] | I can help you become the leader your pack deserves. | 我可以帮你成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领 |
[00:19] | The Treme coven wants | 特莱美巫师团要求你 |
[00:20] | Vincent Griffith returned. | 归还文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[00:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:28] | Vincent Griffith is alive and free | 文森特·葛里菲兹还活着 |
[00:30] | from the influence of my brother Finn. | 而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制 |
[00:32] | If I have woken from my slumber, | 如果我从沉睡中醒来 |
[00:34] | then Dahlia has, as well. | 达莉亚一定也已经苏醒 |
[00:35] | Once she’s sensed your child’s magic, | 一旦她察觉到了你孩子的魔法 |
[00:37] | she will come for her. | 她就会来找她 |
[00:57] | Eat, Freya, | 吃吧 弗雷娅 |
[00:59] | or you’ll waste away. | 不然你会变得瘦弱无力 |
[01:06] | Stubborn child! | 顽固的小孩 |
[01:08] | You need your strength | 你需要保持体力 |
[01:09] | so that I may teach you to use the power | 那我才能教你使用 |
[01:11] | that runs strong in our bloodline, | 我们血脉中强大的魔法 |
[01:13] | that will keep us warm in the cold, | 能让我们在寒冷中保持温暖 |
[01:15] | give us good health when others fall ill. | 在疾病肆虐时保持健康 |
[01:17] | With that power, | 有了这法力 |
[01:19] | we will defeat our enemies. | 我们就能打败敌人 |
[01:24] | We can stay young and beautiful. | 我们可以青春永驻 |
[01:29] | You need not be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[01:32] | Together… | 我们联手 |
[01:34] | We will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen. | 就能成为这世上最强的女巫 |
[01:40] | I want my mama! | 我要妈妈 |
[01:42] | Your mother didn’t want you. | 你妈妈不想要你 |
[01:45] | She gave you away. | 她把你送走了 |
[01:47] | This is your home now. | 现在这里就是你家 |
[01:50] | I am your only family… | 我就是你唯一的家人 |
[01:57] | And there is no greater strength than family. | 世上是没有比家族更强大的力量 |
[02:13] | 诚挚邀请你与我们共进早午餐 上午11点 你的弟弟 克劳斯 | |
[02:33] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[02:47] | Stay away from the window. | 离窗户远点 |
[02:49] | What’s all that bloody racket? | 外面吵什么呢 |
[02:50] | Just stay put. I’ll handle it. | 好好待着 我来处理 |
[02:52] | Handle it? Handle what? | 处理 处理什么 |
[02:59] | Whatever the problem is, | 不管你有什么问题 |
[03:00] | you don’t back up, I guarantee you, | 如果你们不退让 我保证 |
[03:02] | it’s gonna get worse. | 你的问题会越来越严重 |
[03:03] | Marcel Gerard, do you realize | 马塞尔·杰拉德 你意识到 |
[03:06] | you’re harboring a renegade witch? | 你是在窝藏一个女巫叛徒吗 |
[03:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:11] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[03:18] | I thought I told you to stay put. | 我不是跟你说了好好待着吗 |
[03:20] | Well, I hate being told what to do, | 我讨厌被告知要做什么 |
[03:22] | so I igore you. | 我无视你的命令了 |
[03:25] | Beg pardon, luv, | 不好意思 各位 |
[03:26] | but I think this is all a simple misunderstanding. | 但我想这只是个小误会 |
[03:29] | No. This is retaliation | 不 这是反击 |
[03:31] | for the evil you unleashed last night. | 反击你昨夜释放的恶魔 |
[03:35] | Two of our children attacked unmercifully, | 我们团两位孩子昨天被无情地袭击了 |
[03:39] | one dead, | 一死 |
[03:41] | the other missing. | 一失踪 |
[03:43] | All signs lead to you, Eva. | 一切证据都指向你 伊娃 |
[03:46] | Wait. Hold on. The witch that you knew | 等等 你们认识的名叫 |
[03:48] | as Eva Sinclair is gone, all right? | 伊娃·辛克莱的女巫已经不在了 |
[03:50] | Her body was taken over by Rebekah Mikaelson. | 她的身体被丽贝卡·迈克尔森占用了 |
[03:53] | Is that your version of an alibi? | 这就是你们的不在场证明吗 |
[03:57] | Take her. | 拿下她 |
[03:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要动手 |
[04:05] | Miss Larue… | 拉鲁小姐 |
[04:08] | It would be a great shame to soil the goodwill | 因此破坏了我们刚达成的协议 |
[04:11] | of our recent agreement. | 可不好 |
[04:13] | Now I am sorry for your loss, | 为你的损失 我深表遗憾 |
[04:15] | but Marcel is telling the truth. | 但马塞尔说的是真话 |
[04:17] | Rebekah now occupies the body of Eva Sinclair, | 丽贝卡现在占用了伊娃·辛克莱的身体 |
[04:20] | and my sister is innocent of this crime. | 这项罪名与我妹妹无关 |
[04:23] | Now you have my word | 我向你保证 |
[04:25] | I will find whoever is responsible | 会帮你找出罪魁祸首 |
[04:27] | and make certain that justice is served. | 保证将他们绳之于法 |
[04:32] | And now I would encourage you all to leave. | 现在你们都请回吧 |
[04:35] | You have till tomorrow. | 在明天前给我个答复 |
[04:37] | After that, it won’t matter what I say. | 在那之后 我说什么都没用 |
[04:40] | Witches will stop at nothing | 巫师们会拼尽一切 |
[04:42] | to protect their children. | 保护他们的孩子 |
[04:44] | It’s an impulse I know you can respect. | 我相信你也能尊重这样的本能 |
[04:52] | There you are finally. | 你总算来了 |
[04:54] | I was delayed. | 我被拖住了 |
[04:56] | Our guest of honor will be here momentarily. | 我们的贵宾很快就到了 |
[04:58] | Strange. The house is conspicuously absent | 真奇怪 家里少了那么多 |
[05:01] | of our lupine guests. | 狼人客人们 |
[05:02] | I do hope it wasn’t on my account. | 可别是因为我才赶的人 |
[05:04] | I sent Hayley and her poorly groomed husband off | 我让海莉和她那邋遢的丈夫 |
[05:06] | to spend the day with their werewolf brethren | 和他们的狼人兄弟们一起 |
[05:08] | to test the limits of their new abilities, | 测试他们的新能力去了 |
[05:10] | leaving me to deal with family business as I see fit. | 让我能尽情处理我的家族事务 |
[05:14] | Niklaus, Rebekah’s situation has taken a turn. | 尼克劳斯 丽贝卡的情况有变 |
[05:17] | We may need Freya’s assistance, | 我们也许需要弗雷娅的帮忙 |
[05:18] | So whatever you are planning here, don’t. | 所以不管你在策划些什么 放弃吧 |
[05:21] | All I’m planning is a simple chat | 我只是想跟久违的血亲 |
[05:24] | with a long lost relative. | 好好聊上一会 |
[05:26] | You yourself said to hear her out. | 是你说听听她的想法也无妨 |
[05:28] | And you yourself said that would be idiocy. | 而你当时的回答的是这太愚蠢了 |
[05:30] | Did I? | 我说了吗 |
[05:31] | Well, that does sound like me. | 的确像是我会说的话 |
[05:33] | Regardless on the off chance, | 无论如何 |
[05:34] | Freya has some information that | 弗雷娅手上掌握着 |
[05:36] | could protect my daughter, | 能保护我女儿的信息 |
[05:38] | I prefer she share it on my terms. | 我想让她跟我分享 |
[05:40] | Ah. I think I hear her now! | 我想我听见她来了 |
[05:43] | Sister! | 姐姐 |
[05:45] | Well, come in, come in. | 快请进 请进 |
[05:47] | Make yourself comfortable. | 别客气 |
[05:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:56] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[05:58] | Nauseous. | 很恶心 |
[05:59] | I can’t concentrate. | 不能集中精力 |
[06:02] | I can’t really do any magic, | 不能使用任何魔法 |
[06:03] | but I suppose that was the point, | 但我想这就是你们的目的吧 |
[06:05] | seeing as how I can smell | 因为我能闻到你在我食物里 |
[06:06] | the lobelia flower you’ve been putting in my food, man. | 加的半边莲的味道 哥们 |
[06:09] | Can’t be too careful with witches, hmm? | 对巫师还是防着点好 对吧 |
[06:11] | Hmm. That something you learned from experience, Marcel Gerard, | 你这是经验之谈吗 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[06:16] | back when you controlled the quarter witches | 你以前用框框条条的规矩 |
[06:18] | with all your rules and, uh… | 控制法属区巫师时候学来的吗 |
[06:20] | Clk clk.. public executions? | 用公开行刑之类的手段 |
[06:22] | You know who I am. | 你很清楚我的事 |
[06:24] | That’s good because I got some questions that need answers, | 因为我有些问题要你回答 |
[06:28] | and you seem to know what happens to people | 看来你也很清楚那些违抗我的人 |
[06:30] | who don’t give me what I want. | 会有什么样的下场 |
[06:31] | Mmm. I know you ain’t the king around here no more, | 我知道你已经不是这里的王了 |
[06:34] | and I know you can’t keep me here. | 我也知道你不能一直把我关在这 |
[06:35] | I’m the Treme, Marcel. | 我是特莱美巫师团的人 马塞尔 |
[06:38] | Witches from there, | 那个团的巫师们 |
[06:40] | they’re a little bit of a harder breed than what it is you used to. | 可比你见过的巫师都要狠 |
[06:43] | Yeah. They’re gonna want me back. | 没错 他们肯定会来要人 |
[06:45] | Actually, they already do want you back. | 实际上 他们已经开口要人了 |
[06:47] | Yeah. Matter of fact, | 确切的说 |
[06:50] | They wanted you back for 9 months. | 他们9个月前就想让你回去了 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Check the date. | 没错 看看日期 |
[06:56] | You might notice a little time gap. | 你也许注意到这其中的时间差 |
[07:02] | Man, what you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[07:03] | Oh, me? Hey. I can’t make 9 months vanish, no. | 我吗 我可不能让九个月时间消失 |
[07:07] | Your beef is with a guy named Finn. | 惹到你的是一个叫芬恩的人 |
[07:09] | See, he took possession of your body, | 他占用了你的身体 |
[07:11] | got into all kinds of trouble, too. | 还惹了不少的麻烦 |
[07:13] | Made some pretty nasty enemies, I might add. | 不得不说 还惹上了不少强劲的敌人 |
[07:18] | Look. I’ll tell you all about it, | 我会慢慢跟你说 |
[07:19] | but first, | 但首先 |
[07:21] | you got to tell me about | 但你得先告诉我 |
[07:22] | a treme witch that you might know… | 你可能知道的关于特莱美女巫的事 |
[07:24] | Eva Sinclair. | 伊娃·辛克莱 |
[07:33] | Sore subject? | 有什么难言之隐吗 |
[07:36] | I’m done talking. | 我不会再跟你说话了 |
[07:39] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[07:40] | I’m supposed to drop all of my work to help you | 我得放下手头上的一切 |
[07:42] | figure out your nightmares? | 帮你理清你的噩梦吗 |
[07:43] | They’re more than dreams. | 它们不仅仅是普通的噩梦 |
[07:45] | Look. I came here hoping you’d have some witchy way | 我来是希望你有什么女巫的秘方 |
[07:47] | to figure out what’s wrong | 帮我弄清楚这是怎么回事 |
[07:48] | and help me fix it, | 然后再帮我治好这毛病 |
[07:50] | though you don’t look so good yourself. | 不过你看起来也不怎么样嘛 |
[07:53] | Have you gotten any sleep lately? | 你最近有睡觉吗 |
[07:54] | No! I’ve been here studying all this stuff | 没有 自从科尔死掉我就一直在这儿 |
[07:57] | since Kol died, and I thought you were gonna help me | 研究这些 而且我以为你答应帮我 |
[07:59] | bring him back like you promised. | 救他回来的 |
[08:00] | Look. I can’t help Kol | 如果我被他困进的这个身体里的 |
[08:01] | if the witch he stuck me in | 女巫最后控制了我 |
[08:02] | ends up taking me over. | 我就没法帮科尔了 |
[08:04] | There’s something wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[08:06] | I think the rightful owner of this body | 我觉得这个身体本来的主人 |
[08:07] | is waking up inside me, | 正在苏醒 |
[08:08] | and she’s angry. | 而且她很愤怒 |
[08:15] | These are Kol’s spell books. | 这些都是科尔的魔法书 |
[08:17] | I’m sure there’s something in here that can help. | 我想这里一定有什么能帮你 |
[08:23] | This witch hoop, it’s Danish. | 这个巫环是丹麦的 |
[08:25] | Is that from when you all lived in copenhagen in the 1500s? | 是十六世纪你们居住过的哥本哈根的产物吗 |
[08:28] | Quite the eye. | 有眼力 |
[08:29] | Forgive me. Are we here to discuss family heirlooms, | 抱歉 我们是来讨论传家宝的 |
[08:31] | or do we have more pressing concerns? | 还是有其他亟待解决的问题 |
[08:33] | Please excuse my brother’s lack of decorum. | 请原谅我哥哥的无礼 |
[08:36] | He’s been in a foul mood of late, | 他最近心情不好 |
[08:38] | but he is right. | 但他说得也没错 |
[08:41] | I did ask you here in the hopes | 我确实是抱着你能分享些 |
[08:42] | that you would share some of Dahlia’s secrets. | 达莉亚的秘密所以才邀请你来的 |
[08:46] | So without further ado, | 所以别废话了 |
[08:47] | let’s get to it. | 我们切入正题吧 |
[08:53] | The first thing you should know | 首先你们要知道 |
[08:55] | is that Dahlia’s the most powerful witch | 达莉亚是我见过的力量 |
[08:56] | I have ever seen. | 最强的女巫 |
[08:58] | She craves more power still. | 而且她还在追求着更强的力量 |
[09:00] | Right now, she is like me, | 现在 她和我一样 |
[09:02] | limited to one year of life in a century, | 一世纪里只能苏醒一年 |
[09:04] | but she wants to be free of that restriction, | 但现在她想打破这个约束 |
[09:07] | to gain true immortality, | 得到真正的永生 |
[09:08] | and that is why she will come here, | 所以她一定会来 |
[09:10] | drawn by your daughter | 被你的女儿吸引而来 |
[09:12] | to take the child’s power for herself. | 为了把那孩子的力量占为己有 |
[09:15] | She will kill anyone who would defy her. | 她会杀掉任何反抗她的人 |
[09:18] | And yet you would defy her. | 但你却还是决定反抗她 |
[09:20] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[09:21] | She will never let me be free. | 她绝不会放我自由 |
[09:23] | My one chance is to align with you | 我唯一的机会就是和你们结盟 |
[09:26] | and kill her. | 杀掉她 |
[09:29] | Well, now that we’re all suitably motivated, | 既然我们确认了目标一致 |
[09:32] | let’s talk specifics. | 那就说点具体的吧 |
[09:34] | For you to understand, | 要想让你们明白 |
[09:37] | I need to start from the beginning. | 我必须从头说起 |
[09:39] | After taking me from my family, | 把我从家里带走后 |
[09:42] | Dahlia used me to forge a new brand | 达莉亚用我创造了一种 |
[09:44] | of connective magic, | 新的连锁咒 |
[09:46] | one that augmented my power, | 增强了我的力量 |
[09:48] | even as it allowed her to draw from me. | 甚至让她能从我身上汲取力量 |
[09:50] | Take my hand and begin your trance. | 拉着我的手 开始冥想 |
[09:53] | Med dette seglet. | [咒语] |
[09:55] | Cum soluta, | [咒语] |
[09:56] | Nobis saman. | [咒语] |
[09:58] | Med dette seglet. | [咒语] |
[10:00] | Cum soluta. | [咒语] |
[10:01] | Nobis saman. | [咒语] |
[10:03] | Med dette seglet. | [咒语] |
[10:04] | Cum soluta. | [咒语] |
[10:06] | Nobis saman. | [咒语] |
[10:07] | Med dette seglet. | [咒语] |
[10:09] | Cum soluta. | [咒语] |
[10:10] | Nobis saman. | [咒语] |
[10:30] | Once we were bonded, | 连锁完成后 |
[10:32] | Dahlia became unstoppable. | 达莉亚就无人可挡了 |
[10:37] | She wasted no time proving her might. | 紧接着她就验证了她的力量 |
[10:40] | The chief of a nearby village | 附近的一个村长 |
[10:42] | threatened to run us off, | 威胁说要赶走我们 |
[10:45] | accusing Dahlia of witchcraft. | 他说达莉亚会巫术 |
[10:47] | She decided to make an example out of the entire encampment… | 她决定处罚整个营地以儆效尤 |
[10:51] | Men, women, | 男人 女人 |
[10:54] | children. | 还有孩子 |
[10:56] | She killed them all with a wave of her hand. | 她一挥手 就杀掉了所有人 |
[11:01] | That was my first inkling | 那是我第一次 |
[11:02] | of the power that Dahlia had. | 见识到达莉亚的力量 |
[11:05] | Over the course of a thousand years, | 一千年来 |
[11:06] | she’s only grown stronger, | 她的力量越来越强 |
[11:08] | and she will bring all her power to bear against you | 而当她来抢你们的孩子时 她一定会 |
[11:10] | when she comes for your child. | 动用所有的力量对付你们 |
[11:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:21] | Rebekah, how are you feeling? | 丽贝卡 你好点了吗 |
[11:22] | As if I walked straight into a brick wall. | 像是被逼近了死胡同 |
[11:25] | Any luck with Freya? | 弗雷娅那边有进展吗 |
[11:26] | Luck is not the word that I would use. | 不能说有了进展 |
[11:28] | You should be here. | 你应该过来一趟 |
[11:29] | Fine. I’m on my way now. | 好 我马上就来 |
[11:37] | Ok. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Oh, ho ho ho! You’re getting faster. | 你动作越来越快了 |
[11:54] | Or maybe you’re just getting slower, huh? | 也许是你变慢了呢 |
[12:03] | Keep your head up. | 不要低头 |
[12:05] | Low center, guard your face. | 重心放低 护住头部 |
[12:14] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[12:16] | You left yourself wide open. | 是你自己没防备 |
[12:17] | It was your idea to come out here and spar. | 是你要来和我练拳的 |
[12:19] | I’m doing this for you. | 我可是在帮你 |
[12:20] | Oh. For me? | 帮我 |
[12:21] | You’re the one leading a pack of superwolves. | 带领着一队超级狼人的可是你 |
[12:24] | How long before they decide that they don’t want to take orders | 你觉得他们离起来反抗你的命令 |
[12:25] | from you anymore, huh? | 还有多远 |
[12:27] | Because the only way you can stay alpha | 因为你要保持首领位置的唯一方式 |
[12:28] | is by always staying the strongest. | 就是保证自己永远是最强的一个 |
[12:31] | You guys done? | 你们闹够了吗 |
[12:32] | This macho stuff is cute and all, | 争强好胜点很可爱 |
[12:34] | but don’t make me come out there and kick both your asses. | 但别闹得过火要让我出来收拾你们俩 |
[12:41] | Look. If you got a problem with the way I lead, | 如果你对我的领导方式有意见 |
[12:43] | now’s the time to speak up. | 那现在就是你说出来的机会 |
[12:45] | Klaus is acting like we’re on his leash. | 克劳斯把我们当奴隶使唤 |
[12:46] | You think the guys don’t see that? | 你觉得大家看不出来吗 |
[12:48] | Things are changing, Jackson. | 状况在变化 杰克逊 |
[12:50] | Our people aren’t cursed anymore. | 我们的人摆脱了诅咒 |
[12:51] | We’re strong. | 我们变强了 |
[12:54] | If any of them see you as vulnerable, | 如果他们觉得你变软弱了 |
[12:55] | then they’re gonna challenge you for alpha | 那他们就会挑战你的首领地位 |
[12:57] | because that is what wolves do. | 因为这就是狼群的生存法则 |
[12:58] | Are you putting yourself in that category? | 你是说你也要挑战我吗 |
[13:02] | I’m looking out for you. | 我是为你着想 |
[13:04] | That’s all. | 没其他的 |
[13:11] | Your stories are fascinating, | 你的故事很有意思 |
[13:13] | and Dahlia does indeed sound dreadful, | 达莉亚听起来也确实厉害 |
[13:15] | but Elijah and I have killed our fair share of evil witches. | 但我和以利亚杀过的邪恶巫师也不少 |
[13:19] | Not like her. | 她不一样 |
[13:21] | What are her weaknesses? | 她有什么弱点 |
[13:23] | She’s paranoid, obsessed with power. | 她很偏执 视力量为一切 |
[13:25] | She hungers constantly | 她总在追逐 |
[13:26] | for what’s been denied her, | 从前未能得到的东西 |
[13:28] | Be it love or revenge. | 爱与复仇 |
[13:30] | Yes. I think I’m familiar with the type. | 我想我很熟悉这样的人 |
[13:34] | When I was a child, she would tell me | 我还小时 她时常给我讲 |
[13:35] | tales of her own youth, | 她小时候的故事 |
[13:37] | being victimized by those stronger than her. | 被那些比她强的巫师欺负 |
[13:40] | Dahlia vowed never to be weak again. | 达莉亚发誓说她永远不要当弱者 |
[13:43] | She bargained for the firstborn | 她和埃丝特做交易 |
[13:44] | of Esther’s bloodline, | 换取每一代第一个孩子 |
[13:46] | intending to raise us in her own image, | 就是为了把我们塑造成她需要的人 |
[13:48] | Forming a coven of her own, from which | 为了创造她自己的巫师团 |
[13:50] | she could draw endless power. | 为她提供无尽的可汲取的力量 |
[13:52] | That plan was foiled the day she learned | 这个计划在埃丝特把自己的孩子 |
[13:53] | that Esther had ended her bloodline | 都变成了吸血鬼结束了血脉后 |
[13:56] | by turning her children into vampires. | 也就自动流产了 |
[14:00] | And so the burden fell to me. | 所以重任都落在了我肩上 |
[14:02] | Dahlia demanded I bear the firstborn | 达莉亚要我产下后代 |
[14:04] | that would add to her power, | 以增强她力量 |
[14:06] | but I would not allow a child of mine | 但我绝不会让我的孩子 |
[14:09] | to live as I did, | 遭受我的境遇 |
[14:11] | as a slave. | 成为奴隶 |
[14:15] | So I vowed never to love, | 所以我发誓永不坠入爱河 |
[14:18] | never to have a child of my own. | 绝不生育后代 |
[14:24] | Of course, the more I resisted, | 当然了 我越是反抗 |
[14:27] | the harder Dahlia fought to control me… | 达莉亚就越想控制我 |
[14:31] | Until the day when she took the last | 直到她夺走了我的 |
[14:33] | of what little freedom I had left. | 最后一丝自由 |
[14:52] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[14:56] | No. | 不要 |
[14:58] | This is not right. | 这不好 |
[15:00] | You’ve already taken everything from me. | 你已经夺走了我的一切 |
[15:02] | I will not follow you into this madness. | 我不要跟你继续疯狂下去了 |
[15:04] | Don’t be stupid. I’m offering you eternal life. | 别傻了 我是要给你永生 |
[15:07] | We will sleep for a century and wake | 我们将沉睡一世纪 |
[15:09] | with a power unlike any that’s ever been seen. | 醒来时将是前所未有的强大 |
[15:12] | It’s what we wanted. | 这才是我们想要的 |
[15:13] | What you wanted. | 这是你想要的 |
[15:16] | Please do not bind me with this curse. | 求你不要让我活在这个诅咒里 |
[15:26] | Ungrateful child, you will thank me for this | 不知感恩的东西 过几个世纪 |
[15:28] | in one century or the next. | 你就懂得感谢我了 |
[15:29] | Magi somn et immortalis. | [咒语] |
[15:32] | Binde oss. | [咒语] |
[15:35] | And so we slept, | 所以我们睡着了 |
[15:37] | our magic accruing over time until we woke, | 我们的魔法随时间增长直到我们醒来 |
[15:40] | filled with immense power | 充满巨大的力量 |
[15:42] | and allowed to live a single year of life. | 能够过一年的生活 |
[15:45] | That has been the existence | 这就是过去十世纪来 |
[15:47] | I have suffered for the last 10 centuries. | 我所过的生活 |
[15:52] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[15:53] | It’s quite the ordeal, isn’t it? | 真是非常痛苦的经历 不是吗 |
[15:57] | But it does beg the question | 但这回避了实质问题 |
[16:00] | why not end it yourself? | 为什么不自己结束 |
[16:04] | A high enough bridge, | 一座足够高的桥 |
[16:06] | a tight enough noose. | 足够紧的绞索 |
[16:08] | You must have considered it. | 你一定考虑过 |
[16:13] | Long ago, I did consider it, | 很久以前 我是考虑过 |
[16:17] | but Dahlia would never give me even that freedom. | 但达莉亚甚至连这样的自由都不给我 |
[16:21] | I would later learn the spell made me like her… immortal | 我后来发现这道让我变得像她一样永生的咒语 |
[16:26] | and impervious to harm. | 同时会让我不受伤害的咒语 |
[16:32] | So you see, I am like you, | 所以你看 我和你们一样 |
[16:37] | a creature of great power | 都是拥有强大法力的生物 |
[16:41] | cursed for all time. | 一直被诅咒 |
[16:49] | Cami, if you don’t want to do this… | 卡米 如果你不想这么做 |
[16:51] | Of course I don’t want to do this. | 我当然不想这么做 |
[16:52] | That guy practically tried to kill me. | 那家伙试图杀死我 |
[16:54] | Well, not this guy. | 不是这家伙 |
[16:56] | Vincent Griffith is just another victim. | 文森特·葛里菲兹只是另一个受害者 |
[16:58] | Yes, but as of yesterday, he was Finn, | 是的 自昨天起 他就是芬恩 |
[16:59] | Finn who lied to me, who used me, | 骗了我 利用我的芬恩 |
[17:01] | who tried to erase me from my own body, | 还试图把我从我身体里消除 |
[17:04] | and now we’re just gonna hang out. | 现在我们还要待在一起 |
[17:05] | I mean, it’s fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会做的 |
[17:07] | I just need a drink first. | 我只是需要先喝一杯 |
[17:11] | Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[17:18] | What is this, Marcel? | 这是怎么回事 马塞尔 |
[17:20] | You’re dragging me from one dump to another | 你把我从一个垃圾场拖到另一个 |
[17:21] | without telling me what’s going on, man. | 都不告诉我是怎么回事 |
[17:23] | Dump. Ouch. | 垃圾场 好心痛 |
[17:24] | And here I thought a change in venue | 我以为换个地方 |
[17:26] | might brighten your mood. | 能让你高兴点呢 |
[17:28] | Maybe it’s me, | 也许是因为我 |
[17:29] | so how about I give you a chance | 所以不如我给你个机会 |
[17:31] | to talk to my friend here? | 和我这位朋友聊聊 |
[17:34] | You be nice, all right, | 你客气点 行吗 |
[17:36] | or I won’t. | 否则我就不客气了 |
[17:38] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[17:42] | Would you like to sit down? | 你想坐下吗 |
[17:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | I’m Cami. | 我是卡米 |
[17:50] | Look. Whoever you are, you should know | 听着 不管你是谁 你该知道 |
[17:53] | this isn’t gonna work. | 这没用的 |
[17:55] | I do not break, not for vampires | 我不会被攻破 吸血鬼不行 |
[17:58] | and not for pretty-faced whatever you are. | 你这样的漂亮脸蛋也不行 |
[18:01] | Well, that’s a relief. | 真让人欣慰 |
[18:02] | The last time we spoke, I got the feeling | 上次我们说话时 我感觉 |
[18:03] | you were kind of obsessed with me. | 你有点痴迷于我 |
[18:06] | You knew the guy who did this to me? | 你知道是谁对我这么做的吗 |
[18:08] | I’ll tell you about it if you want. | 如果你愿意我会告诉你 |
[18:13] | And what’s in it for you? | 你要什么好处 |
[18:16] | A little exchange of information never hurt anyone. | 交换一点不会伤害任何人的信息 |
[18:20] | Look. If you want to be the guy in the room | 听着 如果你不想知道 |
[18:21] | who doesn’t know where he was last week, that’s fine, | 上周自己在哪儿 没关系 |
[18:24] | but if you want to know the truth | 但如果你想知道真相 |
[18:25] | from someone who had a front row seat, | 听最了解的人来说 |
[18:28] | sit down. | 那就坐下 |
[18:54] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[18:55] | I expected you hours ago. | 我等了你几个小时了 |
[18:57] | Yes. Well, I seem to have lost track of time. | 是啊 我似乎忘了时间 |
[19:01] | What’s wrong? Where are you? | 怎么了 你在哪 |
[19:04] | That’s just it. I don’t know. | 这就是问题 我不知道 |
[19:23] | You still thinking about what Aiden said? | 你还在想着艾登说的话吗 |
[19:26] | He’s just trying to help. | 他只是想要帮忙 |
[19:31] | It’s one you have to earn every day. | 这是你每天都需要努力的 |
[19:35] | The pack is changing. | 狼群在改变 |
[19:36] | You know, we’re gonna face some challenges. | 我们面领着一些挑战 |
[19:37] | I just want them to know that I’m here to lead for them, | 我只是希望他们知道我会在这里引导他们 |
[19:40] | put them first. | 把他们放在首位 |
[19:42] | Look. The pack loves you, Jack. | 听着 狼群爱你 杰克 |
[19:46] | You just have to remind them of that. | 你只要提醒他们这点 |
[19:48] | Buy them a round of beers, | 给他们买些啤酒 |
[19:49] | turn on that backwoods bayou charm. | 展现你的粗野河口魅力 |
[19:51] | Worked on me. | 对我管用过 |
[19:55] | What about our other problem? | 我们的问题呢 |
[19:58] | You mean, our evil landlord? | 你是说我们邪恶的房东 |
[20:01] | Klaus acts like we’re his personal army. | 克劳斯表现得我们好像是他的私人军队 |
[20:03] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[20:04] | I can handle Klaus. | 我能对付克劳斯 |
[20:07] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是一支团队 好吗 |
[20:10] | You and I united the pack together. | 你和我一起将狼群联合起来 |
[20:13] | Are things changing? Yes, | 事情有所改变了吗 是的 |
[20:15] | but one of those changes is that we no longer | 但其中有一个改变是我们无需 |
[20:17] | have to go through this alone. | 再独自经历这一切 |
[20:30] | It was this witch Eva. | 是女巫伊娃 |
[20:31] | The nasty, little cow is inside me, | 这个卑鄙的小贱人在我体内 |
[20:33] | trying to bust her way out. | 想要逃出来 |
[20:35] | Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps… | 弗雷娅还在楼下等着 也许… |
[20:36] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:38] | Tell me we’re not considering opening | 告诉我 我们不是想要 |
[20:40] | our sister’s head to someone we barely know. | 让一个几乎不认识的人打开我们妹妹的脑袋 |
[20:42] | Nik, for god’s sake, she is our sister. | 尼克 老天 她是我们的姐姐 |
[20:45] | I’ve know it since she saved me from the Fauline cottage. | 从她在弗琳宅舍救了我开始我就知道了 |
[20:47] | An act no doubt meant to secure your trust, | 显然是一个为了获得你信任的举动 |
[20:49] | perhaps for this very moment, | 也许就是为了这一刻 |
[20:50] | to strike when we are vulnerable. | 在我们脆弱时攻击我们 |
[20:53] | No. We’ve no way to prove that anything she said today is true. | 不 我们没法证明她说的任何话是否真实 |
[20:56] | Niklaus, I understand your concern. | 尼克劳斯 我明白你的担忧 |
[21:00] | Both of us are powerless to help our sister. | 我们俩都没办法帮我们的妹妹 |
[21:02] | Now either we leave Rebekah to suffer, | 我们要么让丽贝卡继续痛苦 |
[21:03] | or we place our faith in the hands of someone | 要么我们相信这个在我看来 |
[21:06] | I believe to be our blood. | 和我们同血脉的人 |
[21:09] | Right now, I’m inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to family. | 现在 我想要对家人疑罪从无 |
[21:15] | I woke up last night. | 昨晚我醒来 |
[21:17] | I didn’t know where I was | 不知道我在哪里 |
[21:18] | or how long I’d been there, | 或是在那里多久 |
[21:19] | let alone that I’d lost 9 months of my life. | 更不用说我失去了9个月的时间 |
[21:22] | Marcel said the guy who possessed me, this Finn, | 马塞尔说有个人附身于我 芬恩 |
[21:25] | he made a lot of enemies. | 树敌无数 |
[21:27] | What’d he do? | 他都做了些什么 |
[21:30] | He… | 他… |
[21:33] | terrorized the city. | 恐吓了整座城市 |
[21:35] | He threatened and manipulated his enemies, | 他威胁 操纵他的敌人 |
[21:38] | tried to steal an innocent child, | 想要偷走一个无辜的孩子 |
[21:43] | and executed his brother. | 处决他的弟弟 |
[21:50] | Mr. Griffith, | 葛里菲兹先生 |
[21:53] | Vincent, | 文森特 |
[21:55] | what you experienced | 你所经历的 |
[21:58] | was a violation of a profoundly personal nature, | 严重侵犯了个人本性 |
[22:03] | and whatever you’re feeling, | 不管你有何感觉 |
[22:05] | I am here to listen. | 我都在这里倾听 |
[22:07] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[22:09] | What do I say? | 我要说什么 |
[22:11] | Am–am–am I– am I supposed to feel bad | 我该感到难过 |
[22:13] | for these people that I hurt, | 因为我伤害了这些人 |
[22:14] | am I–am I supposed to feel guilty | 我是不是该感觉内疚 |
[22:16] | for this… | 因为这个… |
[22:19] | for this man I killed? | 因为这个我杀了的人 |
[22:24] | I… | 我 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:33] | It’s ok. You’re gonna be ok. | 没关系 你会没事的 |
[22:38] | Did he… | 他有没有 |
[22:40] | Did I hurt you? | 我有没有伤害你 |
[22:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:45] | You didn’t do anything, | 你什么都没做 |
[22:48] | and whatever else may have happened, | 其他可能发生过的事情 |
[22:50] | the only thing you can do now is move on. | 你唯一能做的就是继续生活 |
[22:59] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[23:02] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[23:04] | And you, though I’d prefer better circumstances. | 而你 尽管我希望有更好的情况 |
[23:07] | You needn’t worry. Elijah explained the problem, | 你不用担心 以利亚解释了问题 |
[23:10] | and I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[23:11] | Rather confident, aren’t we? | 相当自信 不是吗 |
[23:19] | The spirit of the host body is powerful, | 宿主的灵魂很强大 |
[23:21] | but I can cast a spell, | 但我可以念个咒语 |
[23:22] | put you in a deep sleep, | 让你陷入睡眠 |
[23:24] | and then suppress this other essence. | 然后抑制另一个灵魂 |
[23:27] | You’ll be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[23:28] | Lovely. When do we start? | 好极了 什么时候开始 |
[23:30] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 逗我玩吧 |
[23:32] | She spouts off some magical diagnosis, | 她信口开河说些魔法诊断 |
[23:34] | and we are all supposed to applaud. | 我们就都该鼓掌 |
[23:36] | Nik, she’s trying to help. | 尼克 她只是想要帮忙 |
[23:38] | Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, | 是的 但是为了让我们有所选择 |
[23:40] | why not write down your spells and incantations? | 为什么不把你的咒语写下来 |
[23:43] | That way, we can have them double-checked | 那样 我们就可以让公正的第三方 |
[23:45] | by an impartial third party, say Davina. | 比如达维娜 来检验一下 |
[23:47] | She’d love to prove me wrong. | 她喜欢证明我是错的 |
[23:49] | I doubt she would understand my magic, | 我怀疑她没法理解我的魔法 |
[23:51] | let alone have the power to execute it. | 更不用说驾驭它的能力 |
[23:53] | Oh. So you’re our only hope then? | 所以你成了我们唯一的希望 |
[23:56] | Seems rather convenient, doesn’t it? | 好一场及时雨 对不对 |
[24:01] | I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus. | 我明白要让你信任我很难 尼克劳斯 |
[24:04] | Your reputation precedes you… | 你名声在外 |
[24:08] | But if we are to face Dahlia together, | 但如果我们要共同面对达莉亚 |
[24:10] | you will have to trust me. | 那么你必须信任我 |
[24:12] | Given the peril that Rebekah now faces, | 考虑到丽贝卡的困境 |
[24:14] | are you truly incapable of giving me | 你难道真的有本事 |
[24:16] | even a chance to prove myself? | 连一次机会都不给我吗 |
[24:22] | I know I appear as an outsider, | 我知道自己算局外人 |
[24:26] | but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years. | 但我已经牵挂你们一千年了 |
[24:32] | Elijah, when you were in Esther’s womb, | 以利亚 当你还在埃斯特的肚子里时 |
[24:35] | she would ask me to sing to you. | 她会叫我唱歌给你听 |
[24:38] | I would feel her belly as I did. | 我能感觉得到 |
[24:42] | How you would kick. | 你在她肚子里踢腿 |
[24:44] | She would say, “It was as if Thor himself | 她会说”这小家伙简直就是” |
[24:47] | had raised his hammer”– | “雷神本尊在抡锤子” |
[24:48] | “And summoned thunder and lightning.” | “召唤风雨雷电” |
[24:55] | Mother rarely mentioned you. | 母亲很少提起你 |
[24:57] | When she did, she would say | 当她提到你 她会说 |
[24:58] | how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth. | 我的出生让你有多么着迷 |
[25:02] | How I wanted more brothers | 还有我多渴望再拥有几个弟弟 |
[25:05] | and a sister | 和一个妹妹 |
[25:06] | more than anything, | 胜过一切 |
[25:08] | but between Esther and Dahlia, | 但埃斯特和达莉亚 |
[25:09] | that wish was taken from me. | 却夺走了我的期望 |
[25:11] | I was ruined by those who raised me. | 我被抚养过自己的人毁了 |
[25:14] | If nothing else, at least we have that in common. | 就算没别的 至少我们还有这个共同点 |
[25:21] | There is nothing that can replace | 我们被夺走的 |
[25:22] | what was taken from us, | 没什么能取代得了 |
[25:25] | But I hope we can make something better in its place. | 但我仍希望大家能找到幸福 |
[25:29] | All you have to do is trust me. | 你们只需要相信我 |
[25:35] | Nik! | 尼克 |
[25:36] | Well, that’s enough of that, don’t you think? | 演得差不多了 不觉得吗 |
[25:42] | Right. Now we can have a proper family meeting. | 好了 现在终于能开个正常的家族会议了 |
[25:52] | Was that absolutely necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[25:54] | Oh, please. She was insufferable. | 拜托 她简直让人难以忍受 |
[25:56] | That was ridiculous even for you. | 你自己都觉得滑稽 |
[25:58] | You’ve only just met her. | 你不过刚看见到她 |
[26:00] | Let’s not get sentimental. | 不要太伤感了 |
[26:01] | Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal, | 何况 如果她真的是不死之身 |
[26:04] | she’ll awaken shortly. | 那她很快就会醒 |
[26:05] | If she was lying, good riddance. | 如果是假的 正好摆脱她 |
[26:07] | Yes. Of course, if she wakes, | 没错 如果她醒来 |
[26:08] | she’ll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm. | 她还愿意敞开胸怀 热情洋溢地帮我们 |
[26:11] | She played you both for fools. | 她在愚弄你们 |
[26:13] | Can you not see that? | 难道看不出吗 |
[26:14] | She spins a sad yarn about a small child | 她酿造忧伤的气氛 说某个可怜的孩子 |
[26:17] | taken by an evil witch, | 被邪恶的巫师带走了 |
[26:18] | and you both fall over yourselves | 然后你们就全部信了她那一套 |
[26:19] | to mend what’s broken! | 去修复已经破碎的关系 |
[26:21] | How can you be so certain? | 你怎么能这样确信 |
[26:22] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[26:24] | It’s exactly what I’d do. | 她跟我如出一辙 |
[26:28] | My only question now is what’s in it for her. | 我唯一好奇 她能得到什么好处 |
[26:30] | Well, whatever the truth may be, | 不管真相如何 |
[26:31] | she’s in no position to help us now. | 她都不会再帮我们了 |
[26:33] | Well, then we should try Marcel. | 那我们去找马塞尔 |
[26:35] | perhaps he’s had luck on his end. | 可能他那边有好消息 |
[26:37] | Surely he’s put in a better effort. | 毕竟他比你要努力多了 |
[26:43] | You know I’m right, Elijah. | 你知道我是对的 以利亚 |
[26:45] | We can’t have an alliance with someone we can’t trust. | 我们不能和不能信任的人结盟 |
[26:48] | You don’t trust her, | 你不信任她 |
[26:49] | and that is your choice. | 这是你自己的选择 |
[26:51] | I only hope that choice comes | 我只是希望这个选择 |
[26:52] | from a place of reason, not fear. | 是基于一定的理由 而不是恐惧 |
[27:07] | Leave it to Marcel to have the best view in the city. | 让马塞尔坐拥最美风景的窗户 |
[27:11] | Sometimes, I forget what a beautiful city it is, | 有时 我都忘记这个城市有多么美 |
[27:15] | especially with all the ugliness that comes with it. | 尤其当各种黑暗丑陋夹杂着出现时 |
[27:19] | Have you always lived here? | 你一直住在这里吗 |
[27:22] | Born and raised in the treme. | 我生于长于郊区 |
[27:24] | Lived through its ups and downs. | 经历了这里的起起伏伏 |
[27:27] | Then came the trouble with the vampires | 后来这里遭到吸血鬼的肆虐 |
[27:31] | and some troubles that was even worse. | 以及更可怕的侵扰 |
[27:34] | I gave up on being a witch, | 我放弃做巫师 |
[27:36] | walked away from my coven. | 离开了巫师团 |
[27:38] | I guess that’s why I was easy prey for your friend Finn. | 所以我成了你朋友芬恩手到擒来的猎物 |
[27:41] | Trust me, not my friend. | 相信我 他不是我朋友 |
[27:51] | Marcel was asking about Eva Sinclair. | 马塞尔在打听伊娃·辛克莱的事情 |
[27:54] | You need to tell him to get back in here. | 你得叫他回来 |
[27:57] | There’s something he needs to know. | 我有些事情要告诉他 |
[28:06] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[28:08] | Well, clearly, your restorative powers | 看起来 你的复原魔法 |
[28:10] | are not renowned for their speed. | 速度不怎么样 |
[28:12] | You dare lay your hands on me. | 你敢碰我试试 |
[28:14] | Well, immortality is a bold claim. | 宣称自己是不死之身 你胆子不小 |
[28:17] | I had to make sure you were telling the truth. | 我得确保你说的是真的 |
[28:21] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么把我带到这里 |
[28:23] | I couldn’t very well have you stay in my home. | 我不能放任你躺在我家里 |
[28:25] | That honor is something I reserve for those | 我的家只留给那些 |
[28:27] | I consider family. | 被我称为家人的成员 |
[28:29] | So you refuse me as your sister. | 所以你不认我这个姐姐 |
[28:31] | Well, you had a lovely audition. | 你的见面辞说得慷慨激昂 |
[28:33] | It just didn’t seem to be the right fit. | 只是不怎么受用 |
[28:35] | I think Elijah felt otherwise. | 我觉得以利亚并不这么觉得 |
[28:38] | Rebekah, too. | 丽贝卡也是 |
[28:39] | Yes, you did a fine job of convincing them | 没错 你充满戏剧情感的天分 |
[28:41] | with all your melodramatic tales. | 确实说服了他们 |
[28:43] | However, I suspect you were not entirely forthcoming. | 但我却怀疑你没完全地开诚布公 |
[28:46] | The truth is Elijah and Rebekah | 以利亚和丽贝卡 |
[28:49] | can be a bit naive when it comes to family relations. | 在家族感情问题上都很天真 |
[28:52] | Case in point, their unending faith in me. | 重点是 他们无限地效忠于我 |
[28:55] | I repay that loyalty by guarding them | 我守护他们 以此为报 |
[28:58] | against treachery they cannot see, | 让他们免于背信弃义的伤害 |
[29:00] | and I sense that you are treacherous indeed. | 我感觉得出来 你并不可靠 |
[29:04] | You wish to worm your way into my family. | 你希望混入我们家族 |
[29:06] | I want to know why, | 而我想知道原因 |
[29:07] | so, sister, I’m going to give you | 所以 姐姐 我给你最后一次机会 |
[29:10] | one last chance to tell the full truth. | 说出事情的真相 |
[29:13] | I suggest you don’t muck it up. | 我建议你不要搞砸了 |
[29:23] | You want to know why I hate Dahlia? | 你想知道我为什么痛恨达莉亚 |
[29:27] | It goes back to a man. | 是因为一个男人 |
[29:30] | His name was Mathias. | 他叫马蒂亚斯 |
[29:34] | We knew each other for one perfect year in the early 1400s. | 15纪早期 我们相知度过了完美的一年 |
[29:38] | I loved him more than my own life, | 我深爱他 超过了自己生命 |
[29:42] | And Dahlia allowed me to love him. | 达莉亚允许了我们的恋情 |
[29:44] | Of course. She wanted you to bear her another firstborn. | 当天 她想你替她生育另一个长子 |
[29:48] | I broke my vow and gave in to love, | 我违背誓言 沦陷在爱情中 |
[29:52] | and that led to the darkest moment of my life, | 却因此堕入了人生中最黑暗的时刻 |
[29:55] | the day when I tried to steal from Dahlia | 那天 当我想从达莉亚那里 |
[29:57] | that which she wanted most. | 偷走她的心头之物时 |
[29:59] | And what precisely was that? | 具体指的是什么 |
[30:04] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[30:08] | Mathias only wanted our child to be born free. | 马蒂亚斯不过想让我们的孩子自由 |
[30:12] | For that, Dahlia cursed him to death. | 因为这件事 达莉亚下诅咒杀死了他 |
[30:16] | I knew I’d never be free of her, | 我知道自己永远都将受她禁锢 |
[30:18] | that my child would be born a slave. | 我的孩子 出生便是她的奴隶 |
[30:21] | to spare us both from the horrors | 为了让我们母子摆脱 |
[30:23] | of the life I’d known, | 可怕的命运的制约 |
[30:25] | I took a bottle of Dahlia’s strongest poison. | 我饮下了达莉亚最猛烈的一剂毒药 |
[30:36] | I gave you everything. | 我给了你一切 |
[30:38] | You dare to take what is mine? | 你胆敢拿走我的东西 |
[30:43] | I wanted to die, | 我一心求死 |
[30:46] | for only death could finally give me | 唯有死亡 才能最终给予我 |
[30:48] | the release I longed for, | 渴望的解脱 |
[30:50] | but Dahlia knew that my death was never an option. | 但达莉亚知道我死不了 |
[30:54] | That was the day I learned that I could never die. | 也就是那一天 我知道自己是不死之身 |
[31:03] | How can this be? | 怎么可能 |
[31:05] | How am I alive? | 我为什么还活着 |
[31:08] | The spell that sealed our magic sleep | 封印我们魔法的咒语 |
[31:10] | guards us from all forms of harm… | 保护我们免受任何伤害 |
[31:14] | But the spell did not protect everyone. | 但是咒语却不能保护所有人 |
[31:26] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[31:38] | There, there. | 没事了 没事了 |
[31:40] | There, there, my dear. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[31:44] | I will forgive you for this eventually, | 总有一天 我会原谅你的 |
[31:48] | but you can never forget | 但你要牢牢记住 |
[31:50] | there is no escape from me, | 就算是死 |
[31:54] | not even death. | 你也逃不出我手掌心 |
[32:00] | It was Dahlia who made me do what I did. | 是达莉亚造就了我 |
[32:03] | She turned me into a monster, | 她把我变成了魔鬼 |
[32:05] | And I will destroy her for it. | 我要为此毁了她 |
[32:08] | Tell me, brother, | 告诉我 弟弟 |
[32:10] | Is that the truth you wanted to hear? | 这是你想听得真相吗 |
[32:14] | Whether I believe you or not is no matter. | 我相不相信你 并不重要 |
[32:17] | You told that tale in order to garner my sympathy, | 为了虏获我的同情心 你说了这个故事 |
[32:21] | thinking the shared plight of | 觉得同样遭遇不幸的孩子 |
[32:22] | a child in danger would bond us, | 能让我们心心相连 |
[32:24] | but I will not be manipulated. | 但我不会被你操控 |
[32:28] | Whatever you choose, | 不管你怎么想 |
[32:30] | one final truth remains. | 有一件事情不变 |
[32:33] | Dahlia’s coming for us. | 达莉亚是冲我们来的 |
[32:35] | With me, you have a chance to defeat her. | 跟我一起 你还有一线机会赢她 |
[32:37] | Without me, she will take your daughter | 没有我 她会抓走你女儿 |
[32:39] | and make her a slave. | 给她当奴隶 |
[32:40] | She will suffer as I had, | 她会受尽我所经历的苦难 |
[32:42] | never knowing her mother and father | 永远不知道亲生父母是谁 |
[32:44] | because Dahlia will have rendered you into ash. | 达莉亚会将你化为灰烬 |
[32:46] | Are you quite finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[32:49] | If there is to be an alliance between us, | 如果我们要联盟 |
[32:51] | it will be one of my design… | 那也是出于我的意愿… |
[32:55] | And if you ever | 如果你敢 |
[32:56] | try to control me again, sister, | 再次摆布我 姐姐 |
[33:01] | you will spend the rest | 我会让你 |
[33:02] | of your immortal life Regretting it. | 在接下来的永生之年悔不当初 |
[33:05] | Then leave. | 那你走吧 |
[33:07] | I already have Rebekah and Elijah’s trust, | 我已经赢取了丽贝卡与以利亚的信任 |
[33:09] | and I’m not going anywhere, | 我哪里都不会去 |
[33:12] | but if I were you, brother, | 但如果我是你 弟弟 |
[33:15] | I’d rethink your alliances as you go forward. | 我会再仔细斟酌联盟一事 |
[33:21] | I filled the guy in, | 我把事情都跟他说了 |
[33:22] | but he’s still a little freaked out about all this. | 但他还是被这一切吓坏了 |
[33:24] | Good. That makes a perfect pair. | 很好 这样我们正合适 |
[33:28] | Right. | 很好 |
[33:31] | Well, I can tell from your face | 看你的表情 |
[33:33] | that you knew the previous occupant of this body. | 你应该认识这个被我占据身体的女人 |
[33:36] | Rest assured, you’re now speaking to Rebekah Mikaelson. | 放心 在你面前的人是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[33:39] | So who are you? | 那么你是谁 |
[33:39] | I mean, now that you’re not my brother Finn. | 很显然 你现在不是我哥哥芬恩了 |
[33:42] | Vincent Griffith. | 文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[33:44] | I would say, “At your service,” | 我很想说 愿意为您效劳 |
[33:45] | But, uh, that implies I had a choice in the matter. | 但此事 我并没有选择的余地 |
[33:49] | He’s witty. Wonderful. | 他很机智 太棒了 |
[33:51] | Now I hear you have some information for me. | 我听说你能给我提供些信息 |
[33:54] | Just give me a second. | 让我缓一下 |
[34:05] | When they put Eva in the Fauline cottage, | 当他们把伊娃锁进弗琳的宅子 |
[34:07] | I never thought I’d see her again. | 我以为再也不会见到她了 |
[34:09] | How exactly is it that you knew Miss Sinclair? | 你跟辛克莱小姐什么关系 |
[34:17] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[34:21] | Well, that is bloody fantastic, isn’t it? | 这是太绝了 对吧 |
[34:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:34] | Do we indeed? | 真要谈吗 |
[34:37] | Have you come to express your gratitude | 你是过来感谢我 |
[34:39] | at the courtesy I’ve shown your husband, | 我对你丈夫表现出的礼节吗 |
[34:42] | or perhaps you want to thank me | 还是来感谢我 |
[34:43] | for my efforts to protect you and your pack. | 为保护你和你的族人我做出的努力 |
[34:46] | All this tension with you, Jack, and the wolves, | 你跟杰克以及狼人之间的纠葛 |
[34:49] | we need to put it behind us. | 我们要抛到脑后 |
[34:51] | Give Jack the space he needs to run the pack as he sees fit. | 给杰克空间 让他按自己的方式统治族人 |
[34:55] | No more orders, no more favors. | 不要再下命令 不要再帮忙 |
[34:57] | He’s Alpha period. | 他就是狼人首领 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:02] | Did you really think I would ever agree | 你真以为我会同意 |
[35:04] | to let Jackson control the wolves? | 让杰克逊领导狼人吗 |
[35:07] | You will show him respect, Klaus. | 你要尊重他 克劳斯 |
[35:09] | He is on our side, and he’s fighting for our daughter. | 他在帮我们 为我们的女儿奋战 |
[35:11] | You know, I’ve spent all day with people | 知道吗 今天一天都有人跟我说 |
[35:14] | who claim to be fighting for our daughter. | 他们是在为我们女儿奋战 |
[35:16] | Some I trust, some I do not, | 有些人我信任 有些我不信 |
[35:19] | but one thing is for sure, | 但有一件事我确信 |
[35:20] | that there is only one person | 在保护女儿这事上 |
[35:22] | that I trust when it comes to my child’s safety, | 我只相信一个人 |
[35:25] | And that would be me! | 那就是我自己 |
[35:28] | You know, you all seem to think this is a democracy. | 你好像认为我们在搞民主 |
[35:31] | I assure you it is not! | 那你就大错特错了 |
[35:33] | If Dahlia is coming, then she is a threat to my child, | 如果达莉亚过来威胁我的孩子 |
[35:36] | which means I decide how to protect her, no one else! | 我来决定怎么保护她 其他人都不行 |
[35:41] | And if Jackson or anyone strays from the course that I set, | 要是杰克逊或其他人不按我的计划行事 |
[35:44] | Then they will answer to me. | 我不会放过他们 |
[35:46] | Now your husband would do well to remember that. | 你丈夫最好谨记这点 |
[35:49] | In fact, I think I’ll leave it to you to remind him. | 实际上 我让你来提醒他好了 |
[35:51] | That way, when he does inevitably incur my wrath again, | 这样 当他再做些惹怒我的事 |
[35:54] | You’ll only have yourself to blame. | 你也只有怪自己了 |
[36:14] | After today, | 经历了这样一天 |
[36:17] | I could use a drink. | 我得喝上几杯 |
[36:19] | I see Marcel let you out. | 马塞尔放你出来了 |
[36:21] | Yeah. He’s got a sense of reciprocity | 对 作为一个吸血鬼 |
[36:25] | for a vampire. | 他挺懂互惠这套 |
[36:28] | I told him what I knew, | 我知道的都跟他说了 |
[36:29] | but if Eva’s coming back here, | 但伊娃要是回来了 |
[36:31] | I don’t want anything to do with her. | 我可不想跟她有任何关系 |
[36:32] | Too much history. | 恩怨太多 |
[36:37] | As for you, | 对你来说 |
[36:39] | stay away from that crowd. | 最好远离那群人 |
[36:42] | Do like me. Make it a clean break. | 跟我学 彻底斩断 |
[36:45] | Not the first time I’ve heard that advice, | 不是第一次有人这样劝我了 |
[36:48] | but if there’s one thing I’ve learned in this town, | 但这个地方让我学到了一点 |
[36:53] | we do better when we’re not alone. | 最好不要落单 |
[37:10] | I appreciate you escorting me home. | 谢谢你护送我回家 |
[37:12] | Given that there’s a witch inside me trying to break out, | 鉴于我体内有个女巫想要逃出来 |
[37:15] | I probably shouldn’t be alone right now. | 我目前最好还是不要落单 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna be OK, I promise. | 我保证 你会没事的 |
[37:23] | Funny, isn’t it? | 很好笑 对吧 |
[37:25] | I’ve lived a thousand years, | 我活了一千年 |
[37:27] | And now I’m stuck in a body that might swallow me whole. | 现在却被困在一具想要将我吞噬的身体里 |
[37:31] | Of course, if josephine larue gets her way, | 当然 若让约瑟芬·拉鲁得逞 |
[37:33] | I’ll be heading back to that witchy asylum. | 我又要回到那个女巫疯人院了 |
[37:37] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[37:39] | The point is, for the first time in ages, | 重点是 长久以来 这是第一次 |
[37:43] | I’m quite vulnerable, | 我如此脆弱 |
[37:44] | Weak even. | 不堪一击 |
[37:47] | It’s an uncomfortable moment realizing | 意识到我只是害怕了 |
[37:49] | that you’re genuinely afraid. | 让我很不安 |
[38:01] | It’s OK to be scared… | 害怕很正常… |
[38:04] | and we are all vulnerable, | 我们都很脆弱 |
[38:07] | But weak, no. | 但不是不堪一击 |
[38:12] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[38:13] | Klaus is the smartest person i’ve ever met. | 克劳斯是我见过最聪明的人 |
[38:18] | Elijah is… | 以利亚是.. |
[38:21] | The stuffiest. | 最一本正经的 |
[38:24] | You’re the strongest… | 你是最强大的那个 |
[38:27] | No matter what body you’re in. | 不管你在哪个身体里都很强大 |
[38:33] | You need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[38:35] | Perhaps I could use a drink. | 想喝一杯 |
[38:37] | A drink. | 好 |
[38:39] | Be but a moment, milady. | 请稍后 “夫人” |
[39:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:02] | I honestly don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[39:05] | I keep having flashes of memory, | 总是出现闪回的记忆 |
[39:07] | but they fade almost as soon as I’ve had them. | 但总是转瞬即逝 让我难以记起 |
[39:11] | I don’t suppose you’d mind staying | 我想你不介意留下陪我 |
[39:13] | just to keep an eye on me. | 留心看着我 |
[39:15] | Yeah. I’m not gonna go anywhere, all right? | 好 我哪里都不去 好吗 |
[39:42] | Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 |
[39:55] | So this is where you live. | 原来你住在这里 |
[39:58] | It’s nicer on the inside. | 这房内布置得还不错 |
[40:01] | Can I help you, Niklaus, | 有什么能帮你 尼克劳斯 |
[40:03] | or did you cross the river purely to critique my decor? | 还是说 你专程来评价我房内的装潢 |
[40:06] | I thought you might like to know | 你也许想知道 |
[40:07] | I was moved by what you said | 我被你的话打动了 |
[40:09] | About my decision not to trust our long lost sister, | 关于我不信任我们失散已久的姐姐这事 |
[40:12] | So I waited until she revived, | 所以我等到她醒来 |
[40:14] | and when she did, | 她醒后 |
[40:16] | we had quite a chat. | 我们聊了聊 |
[40:18] | And your position remains unchanged? | 你还是没改变主意 |
[40:21] | I looked in her eyes, and I saw only anger and fear, | 我看着她的眼睛 我只看到愤怒与恐惧 |
[40:24] | the will to do whatever it takes to survive | 以及为了生存不顾一切 |
[40:27] | no matter who she hurts. | 不折手段的决心 |
[40:29] | I can use her to my own ends, | 我可以利用她达到我的目的 |
[40:31] | but I could never allow so damaged a creature | 但我不能让这种身心受创的人 |
[40:34] | to have a say in my plans. | 在我的计划中有发言权 |
[40:36] | You may not trust her, but trust me, brother. | 你也许不相信她 那就相信我 弟弟 |
[40:40] | we may have had our differences of late, | 我们最近虽有很多分歧 |
[40:42] | but we shall exercise the same caution | 但同以往一样 在应对同盟时 |
[40:43] | we have always demonstrated towards our allies. | 我们应该小心谨慎 |
[40:47] | Fine. I’ll let you pursue it, | 行 你可以继续进行下去 |
[40:49] | but should Freya betray us– | 但弗雷娅背叛我们… |
[40:51] | If Freya should even attempt to betray us, | 弗雷娅要是想背叛我们 |
[40:53] | I shall bury her beneath a thousand wretched torments. | 我会让她死得很惨 |
[40:56] | I don’t doubt it, | 这点我毫不怀疑 |
[40:59] | but what if you’re too late? | 但如果你迟了一步呢 |
[41:01] | What if Freya is duplicitous? | 如果弗雷娅耍诈呢 |
[41:03] | What if Hope should be harmed through her actions? | 如果霍普因她而受到伤害呢 |
[41:06] | You won’t have to worry that I will never forgive you | 不必担心我不会因此记恨你 |
[41:08] | because you will never forgive yourself. | 因为你永远不会原谅自己 |
[41:11] | You will suffer a guilt | 那样的愧疚感 |
[41:12] | that will be impossible to endure. | 会让你生不如死 |
[41:19] | A terrible fate for one who cannot die. | 而且还是永生永世受此折磨 |
[41:23] | Nothing will happen to that child, | 那孩子不会出事 |
[41:26] | but we have to consider every weapon | 但我们现在要利用一切资源 |
[41:28] | at our disposal, brother. | 作为武器 弟弟 |
[41:30] | Dahlia is coming. | 达莉亚即将席卷而来 |
[41:34] | The only question is when. | 只是不知何时而已 |